英文名称:Sin City:A Dame to Kill For
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Metal screams… | 金属在咆哮 |
[00:38] | something hits me square in the chest… | 有东西正中我的胸膛 |
[00:41] | there’s no up or down… | 一阵天旋地转 |
[00:43] | I don’t weigh a thing… | 感觉自己飘在空中 |
[00:48] | I don’t remember a thing. | 我什么也不记得了 |
[00:54] | This doesn’t look good at all, | 这看起来很不妙 |
[00:56] | I’ve gotta done something again. | 我一定又惹了什么事儿 |
[00:59] | Wish I could remember what. | 真希望我能记起来 |
[01:01] | How did I get here, | 我是怎么到这里来的 |
[01:03] | what have I done, | 我做了些什么 |
[01:04] | and why. | 为什么这么做 |
[01:06] | I must have forgotten my medicine. | 我一定是忘了吃药了 |
[01:08] | I’ve got a condition. | 我身体不太好 |
[01:10] | It’s bad to forget your medicine | 忘记吃药是一件很槽糕的事 |
[01:12] | when you got a condition. | 尤其是身体不好的时候 |
[01:14] | Covers up with bullets, | 肩上有子弹的擦伤 |
[01:16] | the wound is fresh. | 伤口还很新 |
[01:17] | Maybe an hour old? | 可能是一小时前的事 |
[01:19] | I can’t remember how I got it. | 我不记得怎么受伤的了 |
[01:22] | And a live on me, | 我还杀了人 |
[01:24] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[01:28] | The Projects… | 这片贫民区 |
[01:30] | ugly as ever. | 一如寻常的丑陋 |
[01:32] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我他妈到底在这里干什么 |
[01:35] | Put the pieces together. | 拼起记忆碎片 |
[01:37] | Remember. | 好好想想 |
[01:40] | It’s Saturday… | 现在是周六 |
[01:41] | so I must have started the night at Kadie’s joint. | 所以我肯定是在凯蒂的酒馆开始夜生活的 |
[01:44] | Just another Saturday night. | 一个和往常一样的周六夜晚 |
[01:47] | Being all the other losers like me, | 和其他所有废柴一样 |
[01:49] | sucking back the sauce, | 喝着小酒 |
[01:51] | drooling like fools over Nancy. | 像傻子一样对着南希流口水 |
[01:53] | I wasn’t in the mood, | 我当时心情不好 |
[01:55] | even watching Nancy couldn’t cheer me up. | 看南希表演也没能让我高兴起来 |
[01:57] | I get that wrath sometimes. | 我经常这么生气 |
[02:00] | Empty in the gut, | 没吃东西 |
[02:01] | hollow in that lonely place | 找不到女人 |
[02:04] | and wishing I had an excuse to break somebody’s face. | 渴望找个理由打烂某人的脸 |
[02:11] | It was just another Saturday night. | 就是个普通的周六夜晚 |
[02:14] | I was wondering what I was gonna do with myself, | 我正在想该拿自己怎么办 |
[02:18] | when I smelled something awful. | 然后我闻到了一股难闻的气味 |
[02:21] | Burning hair. | 烧焦的毛发 |
[02:25] | Burning meat. | 烧焦的肉 |
[02:29] | Like this poor old manos didn’t have it bad enough already. | 好像这可怜的老家伙还不够惨似的 |
[02:32] | Damn frat’ boys! | 该死的兄弟会小子 |
[02:34] | Damn rich spoiled brats! | 被惯坏了的纨绔子弟 |
[02:40] | Leave him be. | 别去烦他 |
[02:42] | Crawl back into your bottle, Bernini boy! | 爬回去喝你的酒吧 贝尔尼尼男 |
[02:47] | Why did he call me “Bernie”? | 他为什么叫我”伯尼” |
[02:49] | At least I know they’re bad guys. | 至少我知道他们是坏人了 |
[02:51] | Nothing wrong with killing a bunch of them. | 杀几个这种人没什么错 |
[02:54] | Hell, it’s practically my civic duty. | 操 这简直是我的公民义务 |
[02:59] | Oh, these wormy little twits. | 这些蛀虫似的小白痴 |
[03:02] | I hate these guys. | 我讨厌这些人 |
[03:03] | God just kill me, please. | 求你了 杀了我吧 |
[03:07] | They made a run for it. | 他们逃之夭夭了 |
[03:09] | I did what any good citizen would do. | 我做了每一个好市民都会做的事 |
[03:15] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[03:17] | What the hell! | 怎么回事 |
[03:20] | What the hell! | 这他妈什么情况 |
[03:23] | What the hell! | 搞什么啊 |
[03:28] | That’s when I get my idea. | 我就是那时想到这个主意的 |
[03:31] | If they got back to the university at Sacred Oaks | 要是他们逃回了橡树区的大学 |
[03:34] | I’d never catch them. | 我就再也抓不到他们了 |
[03:36] | I bang them around like a hockey puck, | 我追着他们满地跑 |
[03:39] | cut them off at every turn. | 在拐弯时拦住他们 |
[03:42] | I left them no choice but to head over the hill, | 我让他们别无选择 只能冲过山头 |
[03:45] | to The Project. | 开进贫民区 |
[03:46] | I could just turn my back | 我就可以转身离开 |
[03:48] | and leave them here. | 把他们留在那里 |
[03:49] | My old neighbors will take care of them about good. | 我的老邻居们会帮我好好招待他们 |
[03:53] | But hell, | 不过去他的 |
[03:54] | why should they have all the fun! | 我也要玩个痛快 |
[04:05] | The Projects. | 贫民区 |
[04:07] | I was born here. | 我是在这里出生的 |
[04:10] | My old neighborhood. | 我的老住处 |
[04:14] | Damn, he’s a dead man! | 操 他死定了 |
[04:16] | I’m telling you, I want beat you a good shot. | 我告诉你 我要好好开上一枪 |
[04:19] | And he’s a dead man! | 他死定了 |
[04:24] | My old neighbors. | 我的老邻居们 |
[04:26] | They let me know they’re watching. | 他们让我明白他们正看着这一切 |
[04:29] | I remind them who I’m. | 我提醒他们我的身份 |
[04:31] | I tell them what to do. | 并指示他们该做些什么 |
[04:42] | No, no please. | 不 不要 求求你 |
[04:44] | Please, I got money. | 求求你了 我有钱 |
[04:45] | I got a trust fund, I can pay. | 我有信托基金 我能付你钱 |
[04:48] | You’ll pay. | 你是会付出代价的 |
[04:59] | Before you shot me, you called me “Bernie”, | 你开枪打我之前管我叫”伯尼” |
[05:02] | why did you call me “Bernie”? | 为什么叫我”伯尼” |
[05:04] | Bernini, is a brand name. | 是贝尔尼尼 一个牌子 |
[05:07] | That coat you’re wearing, | 你穿的外套 |
[05:08] | it’s a Bernini. | 就是贝尔尼尼的 |
[05:12] | Thanks for clearing that up, kid. | 说明白了就好 小子 |
[05:16] | Knife! | 刀 |
[05:22] | Bernini, huh? | 贝尔尼尼是吧 |
[05:24] | That one fine coat it is. | 就是这件不错的外套 |
[05:26] | Somebody must have spent a fortune on it. | 是谁花好多钱买来的吧 |
[05:29] | I wonder who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[05:31] | And while I’m at it, | 想到这个 |
[05:33] | where the heck did I get these gloves? | 我他妈是从哪搞来这副手套的 |
[05:37] | I can’t remember for the life of me. | 我怎么也想不起来了 |
[06:58] | 罪恶之城 | |
[06:58] | 蛇蝎美人 | |
[07:11] | Poker… | 扑克牌 |
[07:14] | savage power… | 在绅士手里 |
[07:16] | in gentleman’s hands. | 也可以极具破坏力 |
[07:19] | It’s a good game! | 是个好游戏 |
[07:22] | Now, | 好了 |
[07:24] | who wants to play? | 谁想玩 |
[07:30] | Sin City is where you go in with your eyes open | 去罪恶之城一定要提高警惕 |
[07:34] | or you don’t come out at all. | 否则就出不来了 |
[07:38] | But the city is like a woman or a casino. | 但这城市就像个美女或赌场 |
[07:42] | Somebody’s gonna win | 总有人会赢 |
[07:44] | and it’s gonna be me. | 而我就是那个人 |
[07:49] | It’s the kind of place your father doesn’t want to talk about. | 这种地方父亲不愿跟你说 |
[07:54] | But where I come from… | 但在我的家乡 |
[07:57] | father is a thing no one seems to be able to find. | 父亲貌似是种不存在的东西 |
[08:12] | I was feeling lucky. | 我感觉运气不错 |
[08:14] | I won money in joints all over the town. | 我在全城的酒馆里都赢了钱 |
[08:16] | And I finally made it to Kadie’s, | 最后终于来到了凯蒂 |
[08:20] | where the real score is. | 这里才真有挑战性 |
[08:25] | What happened to the show? | 这么不接着表演了 |
[08:41] | How’s trick, stranger? | 手气怎么样 陌生人 |
[08:43] | – Head or tail? – Head. | – 正面还是反面 – 正面 |
[08:46] | That’s a trick. | 这才叫手气 |
[08:48] | That won’t get you anywhere. | 靠这个又赢不了钱 |
[08:57] | Follow the shiny object. | 跟着闪光的东西走 |
[09:08] | Where’d you come from, handsome? | 你是从哪儿来的 帅哥 |
[09:09] | Do me a favor, blow in this. | 帮我个忙 朝这个吹口气 |
[09:12] | Does lady luck has a name? | 这位幸运女士有名字吗 |
[09:14] | Marcie. | 玛茜 |
[09:25] | Lucky man! | 运气真好啊 |
[09:26] | Every time, ma’am. | 每次都是如此 夫人 |
[09:27] | And where’s the real lies? | 真正的赌桌在哪 |
[09:28] | Baby, you don’t want to know. | 宝贝儿 你不会想知道的 |
[09:30] | I do want to know. | 我还真想知道 |
[09:31] | Whatever you say, boss. | 随你的便吧 |
[09:33] | Back at the bar, | 在吧台后面 |
[09:34] | it’s your funeral. | 你会死在那的 |
[09:35] | He’ll eat you alive back there. | 他会把你生吞活剥了 |
[09:37] | I’m pretty tough to chew. | 当心硌了牙 |
[09:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:45] | Kiss it this time. | 这次亲它一口 |
[09:59] | – Hey Marcie, – Yeah? | – 玛茜 – 怎么了 |
[10:01] | you want to go make some real money? | 你想赚点大钱吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[10:05] | I’ll check. | 看牌 |
[10:06] | I bid a hundred. | 我叫一百 |
[10:11] | Goodnight. | 晚上好 |
[10:15] | I’ll play. | 我跟 |
[10:17] | I’ll fold. | 我弃牌 |
[10:23] | Who is the slicker? | 这个油头滑脑的是谁 |
[10:25] | I busted this one for craps over Jossie once. | 他在乔茜那被我抓过一次 |
[10:29] | Play on, it’s okay. | 继续玩 没事的 |
[10:38] | Whatever you do, kid, don’t win too much. | 不管你怎么玩 小子 别赢得太狠了 |
[10:40] | I never lose. | 我从没输过 |
[10:43] | What’s with bringing a fair lady over here? | 带美丽的女士来是什么意思 |
[10:45] | That’s my good-luck-charm. | 她是我的幸运女神 |
[10:47] | Besides I’ve had made a pretty nice dime tonight. | 再说了 我今晚已经大赢了一大笔 |
[10:50] | I gotta have someone to spend it on, right? | 总得找个人把钱花出去啊 是吧 |
[10:52] | Silvio, let our young friend here do the honor, huh? | 西尔维奥 让这位年轻的朋友来发牌吧 |
[11:08] | Cut. | 切牌 |
[11:10] | New boy is good! | 新来的这孩子不错啊 |
[11:24] | Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! | 南希 南希 南希 南希 |
[11:28] | Nancy, Nancy! | 南希 南希 |
[11:30] | And the dealer will take two. | 庄家拿两张牌 |
[11:35] | One hundred. | 一百 |
[11:36] | I’ll play. | 我跟 |
[11:45] | I’m out. | 我不玩了 |
[11:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也不玩了 |
[11:54] | – I’ll fold. – I’m done. | – 不跟 – 我不玩了 |
[11:59] | How dumb are you feeling now, boy? | 傻眼了吧 小子 |
[12:08] | Pretty dumb. | 是挺傻的 |
[12:40] | Oh senator, I’m ready for your worst. | 参议员 我等着你下狠手呢 |
[12:43] | Boy, you don’t even want to dream about my worst. | 小子 你还是别见识的好 哪怕是做梦 |
[12:45] | No, I don’t imagine, I do. | 我从不做梦 只会实干 |
[12:47] | That’s why I’m gonna let you flatten your ass right now | 所以我现在就要赢死你 |
[12:49] | and call it a night. | 然后回家 |
[12:52] | Sure, this is a fair game played by honorable man. | 当然 这是正直绅士之间公平的游戏 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna raise you 300. | 我加三百 |
[12:59] | Easy, kid. | 冷静点 小子 |
[13:00] | You got any idea what you’re up against? | 你到底知不知道自己招惹的是谁 |
[13:02] | Looks to me like I’m up against a man. | 在我看来我对面的是个男人 |
[13:04] | You’re up against a Roark. | 你在招惹一个姓罗克的 |
[13:06] | Yea, I was born here, senator. | 我是在这里出生的 参议员 |
[13:07] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[13:09] | We all die here sooner or later. | 我们迟早都会在这里死去 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna raise you another 500. | 我再加注五百 |
[13:19] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[13:21] | I like him a lot! | 我很喜欢他 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna call you. | 我跟 |
[13:35] | You won’t be needing anything for cab fare, will you? | 反正你也不需要打车钱 是吧 |
[13:40] | Now that’s the finest hand you ever gonna have, friend. | 你这手牌可真是好啊 朋友 |
[13:44] | You just keep in mind what hands are made out of this. | 你可记住了手是什么做的 |
[13:47] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:51] | Get your ass outta here, run like hell, | 快滚 逃命去吧 |
[13:54] | you might still have a chance. | 说不定还有点机会 |
[13:55] | No, I can’t miss tomorrow night’s game, | 不行 我不能错过明晚的牌局 |
[13:57] | not any more than you can, officer. | 就和你一样 长官 |
[13:59] | Besides, I already promised Marcie I don’t turn. | 而且 我已经答应了玛茜不会跑的 |
[14:02] | I can’t protect you. | 我保护不了你的 |
[14:04] | Then why you a cop? | 那你还当什么警察 |
[14:18] | Where are we going, Johnny? | 我们要去哪里 强尼 |
[14:21] | Everywhere. | 哪里都去 |
[15:29] | One of these days she’ll pull the trigger | 总有一天她会扣下扳机 |
[15:32] | and then there’s nothing I can do. | 到那时我就无能为力了 |
[15:35] | There’s nothing I can do now. | 现在我也做不了什么 |
[15:38] | All I can do is ask… | 我能做的只有求她 |
[15:41] | Listen, don’t, | 听着 不要 |
[15:43] | don’t avenge me, Nancy. | 不要为我报仇 南希 |
[15:48] | It’ll be the death of you. | 那会害死你的 |
[15:51] | And I can’t help. | 而我无能为力 |
[15:54] | I can’t watch. | 我不忍再看了 |
[15:56] | Death is just like life in Sin City. | 在罪恶之城 死亡和生存无异 |
[16:01] | There’s nothing you can do | 你什么也做不了 |
[16:03] | and love doesn’t conquer anything at all. | 而”爱”什么也战胜不了 |
[16:07] | Good luck, Nancy. | 祝你好运 南希 |
[16:10] | Live well your life. | 好好生活 |
[16:12] | Just try, sweetheart. | 加油 甜心 |
[16:17] | We made Sin City history. | 我们创造了罪恶之城的历史 |
[16:19] | Hit every hot spot in town. | 逛了城里的每个景点 |
[16:22] | I blow thru’ almost as much cash as I made at the table. | 赌桌上赢来的钱基本都花光了 |
[16:27] | The trouble starts when I try to use my credit cards. | 我想用信用卡时 麻烦开始了 |
[16:31] | I’m sure there must be some mistake. | 我相信一定是出了什么问题 |
[16:33] | We’ll be happy to extend you a line of credit. | 我们很乐意为您提高额度 |
[16:35] | How could all of them go bad in the same night? | 怎么可能所有卡片在同一晚都被冻结了 |
[16:37] | It’s not like you don’t have cash. | 你又不是没现金了 |
[16:40] | That’s not the point, come on. | 这不是重点 走吧 |
[16:43] | We gotta get you home. | 得送你回家了 |
[16:48] | Something comes up behind us. | 有什么东西跟着我们 |
[16:52] | It smells all wrong. | 一切都不对劲了 |
[16:56] | This will slow us down. | 这会拖慢我们的 |
[16:58] | You get to the side, Marcie. | 你躲到一边去 玛茜 |
[17:00] | I gotta break some bones. | 我得去修理几个人 |
[17:02] | What are you talking about, you silly. | 你说什么呢 小傻子 |
[17:04] | You just stay right there. | 你待在这儿就好 |
[17:06] | Gentleman, listen. I think I know what this is about, | 先生们 听着 我想我知道这是怎么回事 |
[17:08] | I want you to know you’d have no resistance from me | 我希望你们明白 我是不会反抗的 |
[17:10] | and that black jack you got in your hand | 你手上拿着的那根短木棒 |
[17:12] | could split somebody’s skull open. | 都能敲碎别人的脑壳了 |
[17:30] | What the hell was that all about? | 这都是怎么回事啊 |
[17:32] | You stay out of sight now, | 你别管这事了 |
[17:33] | and you’d be safe in old town. | 你在老城会很安全 |
[17:36] | Meet me at the 3 Sheets Hotel. | 去三床酒店跟我汇合 |
[17:38] | Room 166. | 166号房 |
[17:41] | 6…what? | 6 什么 |
[17:48] | Let’s get this over with. | 咱们把这事了了吧 |
[18:02] | I’m enjoying it too much, wasn’t I? | 我玩得太忘形了 是吧 |
[18:09] | You made a fool of me, boy. | 你让我出丑了 孩子 |
[18:11] | Right in front of the wrong people. | 在不该看我出丑的人面前 |
[18:13] | You took your chance like we all did and you lost! | 所有人的机会都是平等的 而你输了 |
[18:15] | You have any idea how easy I kill little snots like you. | 你知道我弄死像你这样的小杂碎有多容易吗 |
[18:27] | Now, let’s see about that winning hand. | 好了 来看看这只胜利之手吧 |
[18:33] | Powerful men watched what happened at that table. | 权贵们都看见那张牌桌上发生什么了 |
[18:35] | I need them to know the price of defiance. | 我得让他们知道挑衅的代价 |
[18:41] | Power is a…fragile thing. | 权力是一种 很脆弱的东西 |
[18:44] | It tolerates no threat. | 它不容任何威胁 |
[18:49] | Defiance must be met with an example of the wages of defiance. | 挑衅者必须以身示范挑衅的代价 |
[19:11] | You’d be smart to kill me now. | 你最好现在就把我杀了 |
[19:16] | I’ll do far worse than kill you, boy | 我会让你比死还痛苦 小子 |
[19:38] | What you’ve encountered, boy, | 小子 你遇上的 |
[19:40] | is power. | 可是权力 |
[19:43] | Everytime the wind blows cold and wet the thing | 每当湿冷的风吹起 |
[19:45] | that was your hand and your two legs and throw you in agony. | 你的手和腿就会让你痛苦不已 |
[19:49] | Whenever it rains, you’ll remember me. | 只要一下雨 你就会想起我 |
[19:53] | You’ll remember me, all the time, | 你永远会记住我的 |
[19:58] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[20:01] | Oh yeah, I know who you are. | 没错 我知道你是谁 |
[20:05] | I know you’re one of mine the minute I saw you. | 我一见到你就知道你是我的种了 |
[20:07] | Family resemblance, my boy. | 你有我们家族的影子 小子 |
[20:10] | But I don’t give a damn. | 可我他妈不在乎 |
[20:11] | I only have one real son, | 我只有一个真正的儿子 |
[20:13] | Ethan, may he rest in peace.. | 伊森 愿他安息 |
[20:15] | He could be the president. | 他本可能当上总统的 |
[20:17] | Do you really think… | 你真以为 |
[20:19] | that I was going to claim you? | 我会认你吗 |
[20:28] | He beat me rogue, | 他狠狠揍了我一顿 |
[20:31] | but when I get back, | 但等我回来 |
[20:34] | it’ll be a whole different game. | 规则就该变了 |
[20:45] | It’s another hot night. | 又是一个炎热的夜晚 |
[20:47] | Dry and windless, | 干燥无风 |
[20:49] | the kind that makes people do sweaty, | 会让人做些容易出汗的 |
[20:52] | secret things, | 秘密的事 |
[20:54] | things worth money to me. | 一些能让我赚钱的事 |
[20:56] | This is the last time, Sally. | 这是最后一次了 萨莉 |
[20:58] | This gotta be the last time. | 这必须是最后一次了 |
[21:00] | You always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[21:02] | I mean it this time! | 这次我是认真的 |
[21:03] | She glides out of her coat | 她从外套中缓缓滑出 |
[21:05] | like it is a Christmas wrapping, | 像在打开圣诞礼物的包装纸 |
[21:07] | playing it for all it’s worth | 竭尽所能地搔首弄姿 |
[21:09] | and it’s worth plenty. | 这可值不少钱 |
[21:11] | This is the end for us. | 我们结束了 |
[21:12] | The end for us? | 结束 |
[21:13] | It’s my wife. | 因为我老婆 |
[21:15] | She’s asking all kinds of questions. She suspects something. | 她不停地问东问西 她起疑了 |
[21:18] | She’ll sue and she’ll get everything. | 她会去告我 然后得到一切 |
[21:20] | Everything! | 一切 |
[21:22] | Everything you’ve worked so hard for. | 你努力赚来的一切 |
[21:26] | I worked my butt off. | 我拼死拼活地工作 |
[21:27] | I built my business up out of nothing. | 我白手起家开创了自己的事业 |
[21:30] | Nothing. | 白手起家 |
[21:31] | Nobody appreciates you, do they, Joey? | 却没人懂得感激你 对吗 乔伊 |
[21:33] | Not the way you deserve. | 起码不是以你应得的方式 |
[21:37] | Nobody. | 的确没有 |
[21:38] | Not employees would be out on the street if it wasn’t for me. | 靠我养家糊口的员工不感激我 |
[21:41] | Not my wife who I found on the street! | 我从街上捡回来的妻子也不感激我 |
[21:43] | The jewels and mansion you bought her. | 你给她那么多珠宝 还有豪宅 |
[21:44] | Wearing all those clothes that I got her! | 还有我给她买的那些衣服 |
[21:46] | With my money! My hard-earned money! | 花的都是我的钱 我辛辛苦苦赚来的钱 |
[21:49] | I think you’re so strong. | 我觉得你好厉害 |
[21:53] | You’re damn right about that. | 这你还真他妈说对了 |
[21:55] | Do I get any credit? | 我得到任何回报了吗 |
[21:56] | They just take and take and take! | 他们只会索取 索取 索取 |
[21:59] | One of these days I’m gonna fire the whole pack of them. | 总有一天我把他们全开除了 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna show them who’s boss! | 我要让他们看看谁才是老大 |
[22:03] | Show me, Joey. | 让我看看吧 乔伊 |
[22:04] | Show me who’s boss. | 让我看看谁是老大 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I’ll show you, I’ll show you. | 没错 我要让你看看 我要让你看看 |
[22:12] | I’ll show you who’s boss. | 我要让你看看谁是老大 |
[22:15] | Then she’s moaning. | 于是 她开始呻吟 |
[22:17] | And saying “boss” the same time with his movements. | 并随着他的抽插一遍遍喊着”老大” |
[22:22] | It’s all over pretty quickly. | 很快就结束了 |
[22:26] | I get everything I need. | 我得到了我需要的一切 |
[22:28] | The sad thing is some of the composition is pretty good. | 真可惜 有些图片拍得还真不错 |
[22:32] | You make me feel like a woman. | 你让我体验到了做女人的快感 |
[22:34] | I know it sounds corny but it’s true. | 我知道这听起来很老套但是真的 |
[22:37] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[22:39] | You know I love you | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[22:41] | even when you lie to me. | 即便你是在骗我 |
[22:43] | My wrist hurts, Joey. | 我的手腕好疼 乔伊 |
[22:46] | You can go get the key, it’s just in my purse. | 你可以去把钥匙拿来了 就在我的包里 |
[22:49] | You don’t have any idea how much I sacrificed. | 你完全不知道我牺牲了多少 |
[22:51] | What are you doing, Joey? | 你在干什么 乔伊 |
[22:53] | It’s tearing me up how much I love you, | 我对你的爱和我必须要做的事 |
[22:56] | and what I gotta do. | 让我痛不欲生 |
[22:59] | But I worked too hard, | 可我工作得太辛苦了 |
[23:02] | and Lori will get eveything | 而洛莉将夺走一切 |
[23:04] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[23:06] | I don’t have any choice. It’s all her fault. | 我别无选择 这都是她的错 |
[23:08] | Joey, please… | 乔伊 别这样 |
[23:10] | I won’t tell anyone, I swear. | 我不会说出去的 我发誓 |
[23:11] | I know you don’t wanna talk. | 我知道你不会主动去说 |
[23:14] | I know that | 我知道 |
[23:15] | but you’re only human. | 但你也只是个普通人 |
[23:16] | Lori is gonna find out about you, | 洛莉一定会发现你的存在 |
[23:18] | if she doesn’t know already. | 就算她现在还不知道 |
[23:19] | And she’s gonna offer you a lot of money, | 然后她会给你一大笔钱 |
[23:21] | my money. | 都是我的钱 |
[23:22] | She’s gonna give it to you to bring me down! | 她会用来买通你 然后整死我 |
[23:24] | – I’ll go away! – Who’s gonna pay for the ticket? | – 我会离开的 – 那谁给你路费 |
[23:27] | The ticket and God knows what else! | 不只路费 鬼知道你还会要些什么 |
[23:29] | Then the apartment, the clothes, the car. | 豪宅 名牌 还有豪车 |
[23:32] | You’re gonna suck me dry | 你会张着血盆大口 |
[23:33] | and you’ll never, ever stop! | 一步步把我榨干至死 |
[23:36] | No, please no! | 不会的 求求你住手 |
[23:44] | Kill him! Kill him! | 打死他 打死他 |
[23:54] | Nobody is killing anybody, | 只要我在场 |
[23:56] | not while I’m around. | 就不可以杀人 |
[24:06] | Then can I have a ride? | 那搭个车总行吧 |
[24:09] | I grab the key and uncuff her. | 我取出钥匙 帮她解开了手铐 |
[24:11] | She gives him a goodbye that | 她给了他一记”再见” |
[24:13] | will still hurt like hell when he comes to. | 让他每每想起都会隐隐作痛 |
[24:17] | I leave the slob handcuffed to the bed | 我把这小子拷在了床尾 |
[24:19] | for housekeeping to find. | 以便服务生能发现他 |
[24:22] | I take her down over the hill toward old town. | 我带着她翻山越岭 一路驶向了老城 |
[24:29] | Thanks for my life, man. | 谢谢你英雄救美 |
[24:30] | Sally blends into the sea of flesh that is old town. | 萨莉渐渐消失在老城的人群中 |
[24:35] | They all come back. | 一切都回来了 |
[24:37] | The damn old town memories, | 那些关于老城的记忆 |
[24:39] | drunken mornings and sweaty sex | 烂醉的清晨 纵欲的夜晚 |
[24:42] | and stupid bloody brawls. | 还有可笑至极的斗殴 |
[24:44] | and that thing I did. | 还有刚才的事 |
[24:46] | You can’t just pick and choose. | 生活不是简单的二选一 |
[24:49] | You can’t take the good without the bad, | 不能一味只选好的而避开坏的 |
[24:52] | not once you let the monster out. | 一旦释放心魔 就要承受恶果 |
[24:54] | I can’t let it out. | 我不能放它出来 |
[24:56] | Never again. | 不能再犯了 |
[24:59] | I drive 10 blocks out of my way | 我把车开到了十个街区以外 |
[25:02] | and stop for gas I don’t need, | 还象征性地给车加了点油 |
[25:04] | avoiding the worst of this job. | 以免引火烧身 |
[25:07] | My employer, | 我的雇主 |
[25:09] | the wife. | 那人的妻子 |
[25:11] | This one has got a lawyer to pay the tab, so it’s easier. | 她雇了律师处理财务事宜 一切都很顺利 |
[25:15] | Please leave by the servant’s exit. | 离开时请走员工出口 |
[25:20] | The mustang shudders, | 野马车低声咆哮着 |
[25:22] | begging to cut loose and show what it can do. | 渴望化身为脱缰的野马自由驰骋 |
[25:26] | It wants to take me all the way. | 它想带我一同飞奔 |
[25:29] | I don’t let it. | 可我不让 |
[25:32] | I think about all the ways I’ve screwed up | 我想着曾经搞砸的一切 |
[25:34] | and what I’d give for one clear chance to wipe this slate clean. | 想着怎样才能有机会洗心革面 |
[25:40] | I’d give anything, just to cut loose, | 我愿付出任何代价 只为挣脱束缚 |
[25:43] | just to feel the fire… | 只为再一次 |
[25:46] | one more time. | 感受那种激情 |
[25:55] | Never lose control, | 决不能失控 |
[25:57] | not for a second. | 一秒也不行 |
[26:00] | Never let the monster out. | 绝不能让心魔吞噬自己 |
[26:03] | Remember when you did. | 勿忘彼时 |
[26:07] | Remember what you did. | 勿忘彼事 |
[26:25] | Yeah? | 找谁 |
[26:26] | Dwight, is that you? | 德怀特 是你吗 |
[26:30] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry to call. | 很抱歉打给你 |
[26:32] | I know I’ve got no right | 我知道我没这个权力 |
[26:35] | but I need to see you, | 可我真的需要见你 |
[26:36] | tonight. | 就今晚 |
[26:38] | Please Dwight, don’t hang up, please. | 求你了 德怀特 别挂 好吗 |
[26:41] | She keeps talking. | 她就这么一直说着 |
[26:43] | Like an idiot, I keep listening. | 我杵在那儿 傻瓜一样地听着 |
[26:46] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[26:48] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:50] | I should tell her to go to hell. | 我真该叫她去见鬼的 |
[26:53] | Instead, I show up 20 minutes early. | 相反 我却早到了20分钟 |
[26:56] | What the hell she wants with me now? | 她现在又在打我什么主意 |
[26:58] | You can’t drive 2 blocks | 在罪恶之城里 |
[27:00] | in Sin City without coming across a salon. | 每隔两个街区就有一家”沙龙” |
[27:04] | The bad kind. | 寻欢作乐的那种 |
[27:06] | Why here, Ava? | 为什么选这里 艾娃 |
[27:08] | With you everything always had to be first class. | 你不是什么东西都得要最好的吗 |
[27:12] | And when I couldn’t foot the bill, | 每当我没钱付账时 |
[27:14] | you sure as hell found somebody who could. | 你总能另找一个付得起钱的主 |
[27:18] | I ordered up a ginger ale and | 我叫了杯姜汁啤酒 |
[27:20] | stared at it for the better half part of an hour. | 对着门口盯了将近半小时 |
[27:23] | She is late, | 她迟到了 |
[27:24] | like she always was, | 一如既往 |
[27:27] | and like always, | 可也一如既往 |
[27:31] | she is worth the wait.. | 她值得让人等 |
[27:47] | Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[27:49] | How long has it been? | 我们有多久没见了 |
[27:51] | 4 years? | 四年了吧 |
[27:53] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[27:55] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[28:16] | So many times I wanted to call you. | 多少次我拿起电话又放下 |
[28:19] | I found myself thinking about you. | 脑子里想的都是你 |
[28:22] | – Constantly. -I got places to go, | – 一直都是 – 我还有事 |
[28:24] | how about you tell me what you want. | 还是有话直说吧 |
[28:26] | Don’t be cold. | 别这么冷淡 |
[28:27] | I don’t think I could stand that right now. | 我可能承受不了 |
[28:30] | I must still mean something to you. | 你一定还惦记着我吧 |
[28:33] | You came here, you must have cared. | 你来了 说明你还在乎我 |
[28:35] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[28:37] | You called and I came running. | 电话一挂我就飞奔过来 |
[28:39] | You still got that much of a hold on me, maybe you always will, | 你还是让我无法抵抗 也许永远抵抗不了 |
[28:42] | but I got no reason at all to be nice to you. | 但这不代表我会给你好脸色看 |
[28:46] | I guess I deserve that. | 算我活该吧 |
[28:47] | Let’s not screw around. | 咱们就别兜圈子了 |
[28:50] | I’m here. | 我已经来了 |
[28:51] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[28:52] | Just tell me what the hell it is you want? | 告诉我你到底想怎样 |
[28:54] | There’s only one thing I want from you, | 我只想求你一件事 |
[28:56] | I want it so desperately that I could scream. | 是让我梦寐以求 甚至为之疯狂的 |
[28:59] | I want you to forgive me. | 我想乞求你的原谅 |
[29:02] | So you got a conscience after all. | 看来你还是有良心的啊 |
[29:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | I forgive you, you got your wish. | 如你所愿 我原谅你 |
[29:09] | Now go home, | 你可以回家 |
[29:10] | sleep tight. | 安心睡个好觉了 |
[29:13] | You’re right about me. | 你之前说得对 |
[29:15] | I’m a selfish slut who threw away the only man she ever loved. | 我是个自私的婊子 抛弃了唯一的挚爱 |
[29:20] | But I was wrong. | 可我知道错了 |
[29:22] | Good one. | 说得真好听 |
[29:23] | I was born at night but it wasn’t last night. | 只可惜我早不是三岁小孩子了 |
[29:26] | I’m in hell, Dwight. | 我过得很煎熬 德怀特 |
[29:27] | It’s worse than you can imagine. | 煎熬得你无法想象 |
[29:29] | You made your bed, sleep in it! | 自作孽不可活 |
[29:31] | – Forgive me, darling, I beg you. – No! | – 亲爱的 求你了 原谅我吧 – 少来 |
[29:34] | – I love you. – No! | – 我爱你 – 不行 |
[29:44] | No! | 不行 |
[29:47] | You do that again, I swear to hell I’ll kill you. | 你再这样 我发誓会杀了你 |
[29:52] | If you can’t forgive me, | 如果真的无法原谅我 |
[29:54] | then please remember me. | 那请你永远记住我吧 |
[29:56] | They say you never die as long as somebody remembers you. | 据说只要有人惦记 你就不会真正死去 |
[30:00] | What the devil are you talking about? | 你又在鬼扯些什么 |
[30:02] | Mrs. Lord. | 洛德夫人 |
[30:04] | The weather is inclement, the neighbourhood is bad | 天气回凉了 这附近治安也不好 |
[30:07] | and your present company… | 而且您身边这位 |
[30:10] | is low. | 很掉档次 |
[30:11] | You’re due at home, Mrs. Lord. | 您该回家了 洛德夫人 |
[30:16] | I’d say that’s up to Mrs. Lord. | 她回不回家你管不着 |
[30:18] | This is none of your concern, sir. | 这事和你没关系 先生 |
[30:20] | Any physical contest between us | 我们之间要是发生肢体冲突 |
[30:23] | has only one outcome. | 只会有一种结果 |
[30:25] | Hey buddy, | 我说老兄 |
[30:26] | is that dickhead giving you a hard time? | 那蠢蛋在为难你吗 |
[30:28] | You want me to break him down for you? | 要不要我帮你扁他 |
[30:31] | I got nothing going on tonight. | 反正我今晚闲得手痒痒 |
[30:33] | That would be an interesting contest. | 他上的话 那还真是场好戏了 |
[30:36] | It’s not his fight. | 不关他的事 |
[30:38] | Never mind, Dwight, it’s too late. | 没事的 德怀特 反正也晚了 |
[30:40] | I’ll go with him. | 我跟他走就是了 |
[30:42] | Too late for what, Ava? | 什么晚了 艾娃 |
[30:44] | For everything. | 一切 |
[30:47] | Just remember me, my love. | 请一定要记住我 亲爱的 |
[30:49] | Remember me. | 记住我 |
[30:53] | You’ll have business tonight, Mrs. Lord, | 今晚您可有得忙了 洛德夫人 |
[30:56] | Unpleasant business. | 一些不愉快的事 |
[30:59] | I don’t care anymore. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[31:09] | The night air hasn’t got any colder, | 那时的温度没有下降 |
[31:12] | it just feels that way. | 是我的心凉了 |
[31:14] | Buddy, I don’t mean to | 老兄 我也不想 |
[31:15] | poke my nose right where it don’t belong but… | 对你们的私事指手画脚的 不过 |
[31:19] | that there, is a dame to kill for. | 小心红颜祸水啊 |
[31:22] | Ava…damn! | 艾娃 可恶 |
[31:27] | Night turns to day and then it’s night again | 日出又日落 一天就这么过去了 |
[31:30] | and there’s no where to hide. | 我无法逃避自己的内心 |
[31:32] | She isn’t worth a moment’s thought | 她根本不值得丝毫的想念 |
[31:35] | and I can’t get her out of my head. | 可我却无法将她从我脑中抹去 |
[31:38] | What am I doing smoking? | 我怎么开始抽烟了 |
[31:41] | Where did I get these cigarettes? | 这香烟又是哪儿来的 |
[31:46] | It’s Ava making you crazy. | 是艾娃让你心烦意乱 |
[31:49] | All over again. | 一切如昨 |
[31:52] | Never let the monster out. | 千万别让心魔吞噬自己 |
[31:55] | Shake her off. | 忘了她 |
[31:56] | Whatever she’s in for, she deserves it, | 不管发生什么 都是她自找的 |
[31:59] | but I have to know what’s wrong. | 可我必须了解事情的真相 |
[32:03] | It’s a couple hours of drive out to Sacred Oaks. | 到橡树区只有几小时车程 |
[32:07] | It shouldn’t take too much effort to get to the bottom of this. | 费不了多大劲就能弄清真相了 |
[32:12] | Just a simple job of breaking and entering, | 只是简单地私闯民宅 |
[32:15] | punishable by up to 5 years | 不杀人的话 |
[32:17] | in the slammer even if I don’t kill anybody. | 顶多在监狱蹲上五年 |
[32:31] | I wind up seeing a lot more than I bargained for. | 可这次所见却是我万万没想到的 |
[32:52] | She seems perfectly goddamn fine. | 她看起来毫发无损 悠然自得 |
[32:56] | Not roughed up, | 毫无家暴痕迹 |
[32:58] | just the rich man’s wife like she always intended to be. | 只是个阔太太 正如她一直想要的 |
[33:05] | I’m a damn fool. | 我他妈就是个白痴 |
[33:08] | Freeze! Pervert!. | 别动 偷窥狂 |
[33:26] | Let me through, Manute. | 让我过去 马努特 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry, Dwight. | 对不起 德怀特 |
[33:41] | An atom bomb goes off between my legs. | 这一脚简直让我痛不欲生 |
[33:45] | A freight train barrows into my jaw. | 而这几拳更像是撞上了万吨巨轮 |
[33:50] | I’ve taken a beating before but never like this. | 我以前被打过不少次 可没遇过这么重的 |
[33:55] | Never like this. | 从没遇过 |
[33:58] | The sounds go wet. | 耳边的声音愈发遥远 |
[34:01] | Maybe he keeps hitting me. | 可能他还没停手吧 |
[34:03] | I don’t know… | 我也不清楚 |
[34:04] | …I’m gone. | 我渐渐失去了知觉 |
[34:06] | Gone to that place where there’s no pain or thought. | 像是去到了那个永无疼痛的极乐世界 |
[34:14] | I wake up in mid air. | 我在半空中醒来 |
[34:16] | The pavement rushes up to give me a big sloppy kiss. | 坚硬的路面狠狠赏了我一个吻 |
[34:29] | I’ll be damned. | 不会吧 |
[34:31] | Door to door service. | 这都送到家门口了 |
[34:34] | Then I spot my Mustang, | 我发现了我的野马车 |
[34:37] | which makes no sense. | 没理由啊 |
[34:39] | Why would they return my car? | 他们怎么会把我的车还回来 |
[34:57] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[35:00] | No. | 不 |
[35:03] | Put your clothes back on and get out of here, now! | 穿上衣服 立马给我走人 |
[35:08] | No. | 不 |
[35:10] | You had your chance. | 你本可以置之不理的 |
[35:12] | You could’ve stay away but you came for me. | 可你终究还是来找我了 |
[35:15] | You still want me, | 你心里还有我 |
[35:17] | and I’m yours, now! | 现在我是你的了 |
[35:20] | Tonight! | 今晚 |
[35:21] | Get out of my life once and for all | 滚出我的世界 永远别回来 |
[35:24] | or I’ll bash your teeth in. | 否则我会揍得你满地找牙 |
[35:26] | If you can’t love me, | 如果你无法爱我 |
[35:30] | hate me. | 那就恨我吧 |
[35:32] | If you can’t forgive me, | 如果你无法原谅我 |
[35:34] | punish me. | 那就惩罚我吧 |
[35:36] | Make me hurt, like I’ve hurt you. | 伤害我 就像我伤害你那样 |
[35:47] | I called her every foul name there is. | 我用各种肮脏的话语骂她 |
[35:50] | She makes my name sound like music, | 可我的名字在她嘴里却无比美妙 |
[35:54] | like a chant to some dark god. | 如同唱给恶灵的颂诗 |
[35:58] | She’s slippery with sweat. | 她香汗淋漓 楚楚动人 |
[36:01] | Before long, my hatred is spent. | 不久 我的仇恨便烟消云散了 |
[36:05] | But she won’t let go. | 可她还不罢休 |
[36:07] | She kisses me and coaxes me | 她吻着我 哄着我 |
[36:11] | and the fire grows again. | 情欲的烈火再度蔓延 |
[36:14] | I said all the thing I swore I’d never say again. | 我说了些我发誓不再说的话 |
[36:18] | She owns me. | 我是她的 |
[36:20] | Body and soul. | 肉体和灵魂 |
[36:26] | Tell me everything. | 把一切都告诉我 |
[36:29] | Manute, the man who beat you. | 马努特 揍你的那个人 |
[36:33] | He’s a specialist inflicting pain. | 他是个施暴的专家 |
[36:36] | Hideous pain in all the places you just gave me joy. | 蹂躏过刚才你让我无比愉悦的每寸肌肤 |
[36:39] | That’s sick, it’s crazy. | 真恶心 他疯了吧 |
[36:42] | Damien, my husband, | 达米安 我的丈夫 |
[36:45] | he talks and talks and watches. | 只会说着风凉话袖手旁观 |
[36:48] | It’s worse each time. | 一次比一次糟糕 |
[36:50] | It’s getting closer to his final sick climax. | 这能让他得到他要的变态高潮 |
[36:54] | He says it’ll be very ugly before I die. | 他还说会让我死得很难看 |
[36:58] | Ava, you’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 艾娃 |
[37:01] | You’re coming with me. | 我会保护你的 |
[37:04] | It’s hopeless. | 算了吧 |
[37:08] | He lets me run away, even laughs about it. | 我想跑他都不会拦我 甚至还嘲笑我 |
[37:12] | Doesn’t care where I go, what I do. | 我去哪儿 干什么 他都不管 |
[37:15] | He knows Manute will always find me. | 他知道马努特总能找到我 |
[37:20] | Isn’t that right, Manute? | 我说得对吗 马努特 |
[37:23] | Ma’am, Mr Lord would require that you be disciplined. | 夫人 洛德先生希望你能自重 |
[37:28] | No, wait, Dwight, don’t fight him! | 不 德怀特 别跟他动手 |
[37:30] | He will kill you! | 他会要了你的命 |
[37:31] | He’s not human. | 他可不是一般人 |
[37:33] | I punch with all door, he doesn’t fall down. | 我用尽力气揍他 可他纹丝不动 |
[37:37] | So I punched him again. | 于是我又补了一拳 |
[37:46] | A wrecking ball hits me square in the chest. | 一记千斤重拳砸在了我的胸口 |
[37:55] | Mrs. Lord, your clothes. | 洛德夫人 披上衣服 |
[37:57] | We have an appointment. | 我们还有事要做呢 |
[38:00] | They can’t take her away from me. | 他们休想从我身边夺走她 |
[38:03] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[38:07] | I know exactly what to do. | 我很清楚该怎么做 |
[38:11] | I know exactly where to go. | 我很清楚该去哪 |
[38:17] | Now here’s a girl with protection. | 酒吧里有个备受保护的女孩 |
[38:19] | She maybe showing off everything she has got | 虽然平日会在那些淫荡醉鬼面前 |
[38:21] | and already die full of horny drunks, | 竭尽全力搔首弄姿 |
[38:24] | but Nancy is the safest gal in the world. | 不过南希现在是最可靠的美人了 |
[38:27] | Make a grab for Nancy | 敢碰南希一下 |
[38:29] | and you’re up against 300 pounds of iron | 你要迎接的就是300磅的铁拳了 |
[38:33] | that goes by the name of… | 把你撂倒的那个人 |
[38:34] | …Marv. | 叫马维 |
[38:54] | Marv. | 马维 |
[38:56] | Dwight, mighty glad to see you here. | 德怀特 真高兴在这儿见到你 |
[39:01] | What can I do you for? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[39:03] | I need your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[39:05] | It’s bad and it’s gonna be up against a lot of guns. | 这事儿挺麻烦的 弄不好会吃些子弹 |
[39:10] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[39:12] | I could use a change of peace. | 我正好换换口味 |
[39:15] | We finished off the bottle, | 我们喝了个底朝天 |
[39:17] | letting this liquid darkness fill us both. | 让这流动的黑暗填满了内心 |
[39:21] | When I’m sure he had enough | 当我确定他已喝足了酒 |
[39:22] | to make him good and dangerous, | 绝对招惹不得的时候 |
[39:24] | I tell him about Ava | 我告诉了他艾娃的事 |
[39:26] | and his eyes go killer red. | 他血红的双眼弥漫着杀气 |
[39:29] | I know he’s willing to die for me | 我知道他会为我拼上性命 |
[39:31] | if that’s what it takes. | 如有必要的话 |
[39:34] | So I’m using him, so what? | 我的确是在利用他 那又怎样 |
[39:37] | So he breaks the faces I want him to break | 他现在打的是我想打的人 |
[39:39] | instead of somebody else’s. | 而不是其他人 |
[39:41] | So he helps me get Ava back in my arms again | 他能让艾娃重回我的怀抱 |
[39:44] | instead of sleeping it off in a slum house or gutter. | 而不是困在那破房子里生不如死 |
[39:48] | His life isn’t worth a dime anyway. | 反正他的命也不值几个钱 |
[39:51] | If I don’t get him killed, the world will, | 就算我没让他送命 他也迟早会死 |
[39:53] | one way or another. | 早晚的事 |
[39:55] | I want you to leave that thing in the car. | 把枪留在车上 |
[39:58] | Nobody’s getting killed tonight. | 今晚不杀人 |
[40:00] | Oh come on Dwight, why, you’re no fun at all. | 得了吧 德怀特 这样还有什么乐子 |
[40:06] | We split up at the gate. | 翻过大门后 我们分头行动 |
[40:14] | It doesn’t take Marv long to get their attention. | 很快 马维就引起了他们的注意 |
[40:30] | You’ve trespassed on hallowed ground. | 你擅闯了圣地 |
[40:32] | You’re the slug that freaked my friend out? | 就是你这个混球让我朋友难堪的吗 |
[40:36] | Shall we? | 开始吗 |
[41:22] | Oh, I better wrap my hand one of these days. | 以后一定得把手包起来 |
[41:31] | I’ll find the truth about Ava, | 艾娃的事我一定会调查清楚 |
[41:33] | and what’s happening to her now. | 也不知道她现在怎么样了 |
[41:37] | He will tell me. I’ll get it out of him. | 那人知道真相 我得让他说出实话 |
[41:42] | Damien Lord. | 达米安·洛德 |
[41:48] | Where’s she? | 她在哪儿 |
[41:51] | What have you done with her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[41:53] | Have you come to take her away from all these? | 你是过来救她于水火的吗 |
[41:58] | And what’s all these in her present story? | 这次的故事又有什么狗血桥段 |
[42:03] | I haven’t the slightest notion what nonsense my wife has told you | 我不清楚她到底和你瞎掰了些什么 |
[42:07] | nor do I care. | 我也懒得关心 |
[42:09] | It’s all lie. | 反正都是编的 |
[42:12] | Stay away from the desk. | 离那桌子远点儿 |
[42:16] | The woman is pathological. | 那女人有病 |
[42:23] | You have been deceived. | 你被耍了 |
[42:43] | What did it feel like? | 感觉怎么样 |
[42:45] | What? | 什么 |
[42:47] | Murdering an innocent man. | 杀死一个无辜的人 |
[42:49] | I just want to know what it felt like. | 真想知道是什么感觉 |
[42:51] | It must’ve been beautiful. | 一定美妙极了 |
[42:53] | What are you talking about, innocence? | 你说什么 无辜 |
[42:55] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你靠得住 |
[42:57] | Sex always made you stupid, ready to believe anything. | 性爱总会让你犯蠢 轻易相信任何事 |
[43:02] | You’ve just made me a very rich woman. | 你刚成就了我的富贵梦 |
[43:06] | Do me one last favor, lover. | 最后帮我个忙吧 亲爱的 |
[43:08] | Stay still long enough for me to blow your brains out. | 站在那儿别动 好让我一枪崩了你的头 |
[43:15] | I’m not much of a shot | 枪法我不在行 |
[43:18] | – but I’ll do my best. – Ava… | – 可我会尽量 – 艾娃 |
[43:22] | I planned it and you fell for it. | 我设了圈套 你就跳进来了 |
[43:25] | This is the last time I’m gonna need anything from a man. | 这将是我最后一次有求于男人 |
[43:29] | The last time I make my living on my back. | 最后一次出卖我的肉体 |
[43:34] | – Manute never hurt you… – He wouldn’t dare! | – 马努特从没伤害过你 – 他敢 |
[43:38] | – You’re insane. – No, Dwight. | – 你疯了 – 不 德怀特 |
[43:41] | A crazy person would be anyone who believes me | 相信我的人才疯了 |
[43:44] | and that would be you. | 那就是你 |
[43:47] | If I kiss you now, Dwight, | 如果我现在吻你 德怀特 |
[43:49] | would you still believe it was… love? | 你会相信这是爱吗 |
[44:00] | Ava… | 艾娃 |
[44:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[44:19] | Hey, I handled that big slug just like I promised. | 我按承诺把那个大块头搞定了 |
[44:22] | I didn’t kill him, I didn’t even cripple him. | 我没杀他 也没废了他 |
[44:25] | 6 months in contraption, that’s all, tops. | 也就卧床6个月吧 顶天了 |
[44:28] | I took an eye out of him though. | 不过我卸了他一只眼珠子 |
[44:32] | Listen, before you say anything. | 听着 我先声明 |
[44:34] | I know I was supposed to take this down to make my getaway | 我知道我本该低调点跑路的 |
[44:37] | but when I saw this beauty here sitting there, you know | 可当我看见这尤物停在那里 你懂的 |
[44:40] | the key in the ignition and everything, | 钥匙插好了 可以直接开走 |
[44:41] | I couldn’t pass a chance to, uh, | 我可不能错过机会 |
[44:43] | take a drive and get us on this tucker. | 咱俩一起开车爽一爽 |
[44:46] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[44:51] | You know, they only made a couple of these beauties | 这种车一共也没生产几辆 |
[44:53] | I saw a movie about it once. | 我还看过一部有关它的电影 |
[44:55] | Oh, here I’m, jabbering and you’re leaking all over the place. | 我在这儿说了半天 你都快血流成河了 |
[45:00] | I’ll get you to a guy I know. | 我带你去我一朋友那儿 |
[45:03] | He’s good with bullets and uh, he don’t ask no questions. | 他擅长处理枪伤 也不会问东问西 |
[45:06] | Get me to old town. | 带我去老城 |
[45:08] | Let me level with you, pal. | 伙计 我实话跟你说 |
[45:10] | You ain’t gonna make it to old town. | 你撑不到老城的 |
[45:12] | I’ll make it. | 我能坚持住 |
[45:14] | I got too much I got to do to let myself die. | 我还有很多事未完之事 不能死 |
[45:19] | old town. | 去老城 |
[45:25] | He left a lot of blood, Mrs. Lord. | 他流了很多血 洛德夫人 |
[45:27] | He won’t get far. | 跑不了多远的 |
[45:30] | You said you knew him. | 你说你认识他 |
[45:32] | The killer’s name is Dwight. | 凶手叫德怀特 |
[45:34] | Dwight McCarthy. | 德怀特·麦卡锡 |
[45:37] | You know him in what sense? | 你们是什么关系 |
[45:38] | Why, a depplicable one. | 难以启齿的关系 |
[45:41] | I’m sorry, lieutenant. You’ve been so very patient with me. | 抱歉 警长 您对我这么耐心 |
[45:45] | You and I barely met but already… | 你我虽然素未谋面 |
[45:48] | I feel I can trust you. | 但我觉得我能信任您 |
[45:50] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[45:54] | We were together for a while a few years ago. | 几年前我们在一起过一段时间 |
[45:58] | It went badly. | 结果不是很好 |
[46:00] | He went insane. | 他变得很不正常 |
[46:02] | He started imagining things, accusing me of things. | 开始自我幻想 并且胡乱指责我 |
[46:05] | He followed me wherever I went. | 无论我去哪儿他都跟着我 |
[46:07] | Recently, he broke into this very property. | 最近 他还擅自闯进这栋房子 |
[46:10] | Did he beat you? | 他打过你吗 |
[46:14] | When he drank. | 喝醉的时候会 |
[46:16] | He drank a lot. | 他是个酒鬼 |
[46:17] | You stayed with this nutcase? | 那你还跟这个疯子在一起 |
[46:19] | Never mind that. | 你不用理会他 |
[46:21] | You’ll be surprise how much a woman can take. | 女人的容忍度超乎你的想象 |
[46:23] | You were terrified. | 你吓坏了 |
[46:28] | It was Damien who took me away. | 是达米安给了我新生 |
[46:31] | He was so…gentle and sure. | 他是那么体贴 那么可靠 |
[46:35] | I suppose I’m a woman who needs…protection. | 我想我是个需要保护的女人 |
[46:39] | He made me feel safe | 他让我很有安全感 |
[46:41] | but then, Dwight, he found me somehow. | 然而 德怀特 他最终还是找到了我 |
[46:44] | He started calling me late at night, making awful threats. | 他在半夜给我打恐吓电话 |
[46:50] | And now Damien is dead | 现在达米安死了 |
[46:53] | and I’m alone. | 我孤身一人 |
[46:55] | Oh please, lieutenant. | 请帮帮我 警长 |
[47:03] | Call me Mort. | 叫我莫特吧 |
[47:05] | Nothing like a widow in need of confort. | 需要安慰的寡妇真是撩人 |
[47:08] | I got a stiffy just watching her. | 光是看着就有点把持不住了 |
[47:09] | – Man, she’s prime. – Just drop it, Bob. | – 她真有韵味 – 别说了 鲍勃 |
[47:11] | You don’t pass up a chance like that. | 这等大好机会岂能错过 |
[47:13] | What’s the point of being a Sin City cop | 要是没有点好处 |
[47:15] | if you don’t get the perks? | 在罪恶之城当警察还有什么意思 |
[47:17] | We’re married man, Bob. | 我们是有妇之夫 鲍勃 |
[47:20] | I don’t care what you are. | 我才不管你是什么 |
[47:21] | Will you just take a look at that babe! | 看看那美人 |
[47:24] | That’s enough, Bob. | 行了 鲍勃 |
[47:32] | This doesn’t look good. | 情况不太妙 |
[47:42] | One squad car still chases us. | 有辆警车还在追我们 |
[47:44] | Must be a rookie driving. | 肯定是个新手 |
[47:46] | His buddy should’ve told him | 那些哥们儿应该告诉他 |
[47:48] | the girls of old town have laws all their own, | 老城的姑娘们有自己的行事方法 |
[47:51] | and they don’t take kind to the cops. | 她们对条子可不会手下留情 |
[47:54] | Oh, look that. | 瞧啊 |
[47:56] | Oh, you’re a genius, girl. | 姑娘们 你们太赞了 |
[48:28] | Here we are, pal. | 我们到了 伙计 |
[48:30] | Out of a sudden this doesn’t look like the brightest idea you ever had. | 好像来这不怎么明智 |
[48:36] | You’ve 10 seconds to tell us | 给你10秒钟 |
[48:37] | what you’re doing bringing cops to old town. | 交代为什么把条子招来老城 |
[48:41] | Here’s the problem. | 问题来了 |
[48:44] | I don’t fight girls. | 我从不打女人 |
[48:45] | Gail! | 盖尔 |
[48:49] | – It’s me. – Dwight. | – 是我 – 德怀特 |
[48:53] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[48:54] | The cork screw stamps me square in the chest | 子弹正中胸口 |
[48:59] | and twists. | 使我苦不堪言 |
[49:02] | Get Molly! | 快去叫莫莉 |
[49:05] | Get everybody. | 叫所有人都过来 |
[49:22] | It’s about time. | 终于打来了 |
[49:26] | – Hello? – Mrs. Lord. | – 喂 – 洛德夫人 |
[49:29] | Lieutenant…Mort. You’re so kind to call. | 警长 莫特 你能来电话真是太好了 |
[49:34] | I hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望我没打搅你休息 |
[49:35] | No, I wasn’t sleeping. I haven’t slept at all. | 没 我没睡觉 我完全睡不着 |
[49:38] | I’m jumping at every sound, | 一想到他还逍遥法外 |
[49:40] | just knowing he’s still out there. | 任何声响都让我坐立不安 |
[49:43] | I guess I’m not a very strong person. | 我想我还是不够坚强吧 |
[49:46] | And me in the house all alone. | 而且又孤身一人在这空旷的房子里 |
[49:49] | You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, Mrs. Lord. | 别把自己逼这么紧 洛德夫人 |
[49:51] | You’re having a very understandable reaction. | 不安是正常的 |
[49:54] | Is there any thing at all I can do for you? | 有什么我能为你做的吗 |
[49:56] | I know it’s a bad thing to think of you the way I do. | 我知道我这样很不好 |
[49:59] | It’s…inconvenient. | 这会给你添麻烦 |
[50:03] | But whoever loved, | 但是坠入爱河的人 |
[50:04] | love not at first sight? | 又有谁不是一见钟情呢 |
[50:07] | I thought about you since I saw you. | 我自见面后就对你无法忘怀 |
[50:12] | I’m thinking about you now. | 我现在就在想你 |
[50:14] | Were you thinking about me? | 你有想我吗 |
[50:17] | Yes. | 有 |
[50:18] | I hate myself for saying this but | 我不想说出来 |
[50:21] | I just don’t know if I could bear to be alone tonight. | 但我觉得漫漫长夜一个人没法过 |
[50:50] | My heart beats. | 我的心还在跳 |
[50:52] | I take in the rich burnt smell of coffee. | 我闻到了煮咖啡的香味 |
[50:59] | Gail! She’s reason enough to open my eyes. | 盖尔 她足以唤醒我了 |
[51:03] | Can you hear me, Dwight? | 能听见我说话吗 德怀特 |
[51:06] | The cops want you bad, Dwight. | 条子们正在找你 德怀特 |
[51:09] | Really bad. | 情况很严峻 |
[51:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[51:12] | We’ll fix you up | 我们会治好你的 |
[51:14] | and when we do, | 到那时候 |
[51:16] | when you’re all better, | 等你好了 |
[51:18] | I’ll dag you for leaving in the first place! | 咱们再好好聊聊你当初一走了之的事 |
[51:22] | I told you, you would be back. | 我说过 你总有一天会回来的 |
[51:24] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[51:26] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[51:28] | Jerk! | 混蛋 |
[51:30] | I thought there’s another world out there. | 我以为外面还有另一个世界 |
[51:33] | I thought I could be a part of it. | 我以为我可以融进去 |
[51:36] | There’s only Sin City. | 外面只有罪恶之城 |
[51:42] | Molly said you’re ready to leave. | 莫莉说你准备走了 |
[51:44] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我要留下来 |
[51:46] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[51:47] | Miho. | 米霍 |
[51:50] | Deadly little Miho. | 致命的米霍 |
[51:52] | If she recognizes me, she doesn’t let it show. | 就算她认出我 也不会显露出来 |
[51:55] | Oh, you picked the wrong neighborhood for your hideout. | 你真是选错了藏身之处 |
[51:58] | Alive or dead, you’re leaving. | 无论你是死是活 都必须得走 |
[52:00] | I’m staying. | 我要留在这儿 |
[52:06] | I don’t think he can feel it, Miho. | 我觉得他感觉不到 米霍 |
[52:08] | Give it a twist. | 把刀拧一拧 |
[52:11] | You won’t give with anymore lip about staying here, | 你别再说要留下来的话了 |
[52:14] | or Miho will have to…exhale. | 否则米霍就得把你 除掉 |
[52:18] | And that heart Molly worked so hard to fix | 而莫莉千辛万苦拯救回来的小心脏 |
[52:20] | will just pop like a grape. | 也保不住了 |
[52:22] | He’s staying. | 他会留下 |
[52:24] | And if you’re gonna kill him, | 如果你们要杀了他 |
[52:26] | you better kill me too, | 最好连我也一起杀了 |
[52:28] | eventhough he doesn’t feel the same way about me. | 虽然他没爱过我 |
[52:31] | He’s the only man I ever loved. | 但我只爱过他一个 |
[52:33] | They all seem to be waiting for the other shoe to drop, | 大家似乎都在等其他人动作 |
[52:37] | Gail drops it. | 盖尔先开口了 |
[52:39] | It was dark in that alley, Miho. | 那晚路很黑 米霍 |
[52:41] | When you were 15, you killed three of the thugs. | 当时你15岁 你杀了三个暴徒 |
[52:46] | But the last two have a drop on you. | 但你身后还有两个 |
[52:49] | You were dead, | 要不是有人出现 |
[52:52] | until someone appeared. | 你已经死了 |
[52:54] | You never got a good look at the man who saved you. | 你没看清救你的人是谁 |
[52:57] | Take a look now. | 现在仔细看看吧 |
[53:05] | I get more time | 我得到了更多的时间 |
[53:08] | and more surgery. | 以及更多的手术 |
[53:11] | Listen, there’s only one person | 听着 只有一个人 |
[53:13] | that has anything to gain for snuffimg Damien Lord | 能从达米安·洛德的死中获利 |
[53:16] | and you’re too busy banging the broth | 而你却在忙着跟她鬼混 |
[53:17] | to bring her in for questioning! | 妨碍审讯进程 |
[53:19] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[53:20] | You don’t know anything about her and | 你根本不了解她 |
[53:21] | I’ll be damned if I let you use that kind of language | 你再这么说她 |
[53:23] | when you talk about her. | 我就不客气了 |
[53:24] | You’re in love with her! | 你爱上她了 |
[53:26] | You stupid smug! | 你个蠢货 |
[53:28] | It’s one thing to poke a babe on the side, | 你跟她私下幽会是一回事 |
[53:30] | but you can’t even think straight. | 但你现在简直被迷昏了头 |
[53:31] | Shut the hell up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[53:34] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[53:36] | I guess I should’ve told you everything. | 我本该把一切都告诉你的 |
[53:40] | You’re damn right you should’ve. | 没错 你应该说 |
[53:45] | He raped me. | 他强奸了我 |
[53:48] | He almost killed me. | 还差点杀了我 |
[53:51] | That son of a bitch! | 那个混蛋 |
[53:52] | I thought I could reason with him but | 我以为我能跟他讲道理 |
[53:55] | he was worse than ever. | 但他比以前更疯狂 |
[53:58] | His hands at my throat, | 他的手掐着我的喉咙 |
[54:00] | strangling me while he did what he needed to do. | 强奸我的时候一直掐着 |
[54:09] | He will kill me, kill me, kill me… | 他会杀了我的 杀了我 杀了我 |
[54:12] | I have only you. | 我只有你了 |
[54:13] | I love you, Mort. | 我爱你 莫特 |
[54:15] | Keep me safe. | 保护我 |
[54:16] | Keep me, keep me, keep me… | 保护我 保护我 保护我 |
[54:22] | Ava Lord. | 艾娃·洛德 |
[54:23] | For once you missed my heart. | 这次你没打中我的心 |
[54:26] | I’m healing quickly, Ava. | 我恢复得很快 艾娃 |
[54:30] | I’ll be coming for you soon. | 我马上就能去找你算账了 |
[54:35] | You know where he is and you won’t do a damn thing about it! | 你明知道他在哪却什么都不做 |
[54:38] | You don’t know what you’re asking. | 你不知道这有多难 |
[54:40] | We’ve to wait for old town to give him up, | 我们得等老城的人把他放出来再说 |
[54:43] | it’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[54:45] | You’re a Sin City cop. | 你是罪恶之城的警察 |
[54:47] | You got a badge and a gun. You got power. | 你拿着警徽配着枪 你有权力 |
[54:49] | Use it! | 好好利用 |
[54:52] | If you ever want to have this woman again, | 如果你还想要我 |
[54:55] | be a man. If you’re a man… | 那就像个男人 如果你是个男人 |
[54:59] | kill him! | 杀了他 |
[55:08] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[55:10] | McCarthy… | 麦卡锡 |
[55:12] | You never tortured her. | 你没虐待过她 |
[55:15] | You two cooked that up. You were her lover. | 你俩合伙耍了我 你是她的情人 |
[55:18] | You were a fool. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[55:20] | The goddess takes no lover. | 女神没有情人 |
[55:23] | The goddess makes slave of man. | 男人只是她的奴隶 |
[55:25] | In an instant, she can see thru’ the heart of you | 只需一瞬 她就能看透你的心 |
[55:28] | and transformed to your deepest desire. | 然后把它转化成你内心最深处的渴望 |
[55:32] | To Damien Lord, she was the princess bride. | 对达米安·洛德来说 她是美丽的新娘 |
[55:35] | To you, a damsel in distress. | 对你来说 她是患难的少女 |
[55:38] | She devoured all of you. | 她毁了你们所有人 |
[55:40] | You cannot defeat the goddess. | 你们无法与女神对抗 |
[55:44] | She cannot die. | 她永远都不会死 |
[55:46] | You’re as crazy as she is. | 你跟她一样不可理喻 |
[55:48] | If you were as rotten as her, | 要是你也跟她一样烂 |
[55:49] | I would blow your brains out right now, | 我现在会一枪崩了你 |
[55:52] | but I’m trying to be careful about who I kill | 但是我现在不轻易杀人 |
[55:54] | and all you did was pound the crap out of me. | 你之前也不过是揍了我一顿而已 |
[55:57] | You already paid an eye for that. | 也已经付出一只眼睛的代价了 |
[55:59] | I’m letting you go with a warning. | 我放你一马 但是警告你 |
[56:02] | Stay in bed. | 老实待在床上 |
[56:04] | Don’t go back to work. | 别回去 |
[56:07] | And don’t get in my way. | 别挡我的道儿 |
[56:09] | No, Ava, you’re no goddess. | 不 艾娃 你不是女神 |
[56:12] | You’re a witch. | 你是个女巫 |
[56:14] | A predator. | 一个掠食者 |
[56:15] | Maybe I only got what I deserved but what about the others? | 也许我是罪有应得 但是其他人呢 |
[56:19] | Good man driven mad. | 好人都变得丧心病狂了 |
[56:21] | You really lost it. | 你真是丧失心智了 |
[56:23] | Bad enough you leave your wife for that skank. | 你最好别为了那个婊子离开妻子 |
[56:24] | You watch what you call her, you son of a bitch. | 注意你的用词 狗娘养的 |
[56:26] | You throw it away your career. | 你放弃了你的事业 |
[56:28] | Now you commit suicide, you stupid shit! | 现在又要去自杀 你个笨蛋 |
[56:31] | I know what I’m doing, I’m going to old town. | 我知道我在干什么 我要去老城 |
[56:33] | I’m going to nail this guy once and for all. | 我要彻底了结这个男人 |
[56:35] | If I had to go it alone, I’ll. | 你不愿意来可以不来 |
[56:38] | Do me a favor, | 就算我求你了 |
[56:39] | turn the car around and you go back to the station. | 把车掉头 赶紧回警局去 |
[56:41] | You gotta complain with the captain. | 跟局长讲清楚 |
[56:43] | I’m a cop. I’m doing my job. | 我是个警察 在做自己的本职工作 |
[56:45] | I’m in town for a murder. | 去城里抓捕罪犯 |
[56:46] | You gotta ditch that dame! | 别再想那个贱人了 |
[56:48] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[56:49] | You won’t talk about Ava! | 不准你说艾娃 |
[56:51] | Somebody’s gonna set you straight. | 有人会让你清醒的 |
[56:53] | You gotta forget about that stupid whore! | 你必须忘了那个臭婊子 |
[56:55] | Turn the car around or I’m turning you in! | 掉头 否则我将逮捕你 |
[56:58] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[57:00] | Everyday, I warned you but you keep asking for it! | 每天我都警告你 但你还是如此 |
[57:05] | You’re asking for it! Well, here it’s, pal! | 你要找死 那就成全你 伙计 |
[57:09] | Mort, No! | 莫特 不要 |
[57:33] | A witch, | 一个女巫 |
[57:34] | a predator, | 一个掠食者 |
[57:36] | destroying lives. | 摧毁生灵 |
[57:38] | Sometimes for power, | 有时为了权力 |
[57:40] | sometimes for profit, | 有时为了利益 |
[57:43] | sometimes…for sport. | 有时 只是玩玩而已 |
[57:46] | But now you’re locked away in your mansion. | 但你现在被禁锢在这别墅里 |
[57:49] | A bird of prey in a gilded cage. | 如同笼子里请愿的小鸟 |
[57:52] | Are you ready to do something stupid? | 准备好干蠢事了吗 |
[57:55] | I’m so happy you chose to attend my little party, Herr Wallenquist. | 很高兴你光临我的聚会 沃伦奎斯特先生 |
[57:59] | Your invitation surprised me, Mrs. Lord. | 你的邀请让我很意外 洛德夫人 |
[58:03] | Your husband had no criminal associations. | 你的丈夫跟犯罪团伙毫无往来 |
[58:06] | Believe me, I tried. | 我真的调查过 |
[58:08] | May I speak truthfully, Mr. Wallenquist? | 我能说实话吗 沃伦奎斯特先生 |
[58:10] | Please. | 当然 |
[58:12] | old town is a thorn in your sight. | 老城是你的眼中钉 |
[58:14] | Indeed it is. | 确实如此 |
[58:16] | All those profits in the hands of whores. | 那群婊子坐收那么多钱 |
[58:19] | Surely you want to put them in their place. | 你一定想好好管管她们吧 |
[58:21] | Make some adjustment to the balance of power. | 稍做些调整 平衡一下权力 |
[58:24] | Show them who rules Sin City. | 让她们见识一下谁才是这里的老大 |
[58:27] | You’ve limited influence on me, Mrs. Lord. | 你的话对我不起作用 洛德夫人 |
[58:30] | I haven’t been doing so very badly. | 我有点生疏了 |
[58:32] | But those two policeman, that was an embarassing blunder. | 那两个警察的事 还真是失策啊 |
[58:38] | Yes, I’m out of my league. | 是的 我现在孤军奋战了 |
[58:43] | I need a stronger, more experience hand. | 我需要更强大 更有经验的帮手 |
[58:46] | I need all enterprises joined… in matrimony, | 我要整个洛德集团 |
[58:51] | with the expertise and iron fist of a rich Wallenquist. | 和专业而强硬的沃伦奎斯特集团联姻 |
[58:56] | What you need is the corpse of Dwight Mccarthy | 你要的是德怀特·麦卡锡的尸体 |
[59:00] | and a suicide note which he confesses to the murder of Damien Lord. | 和他承认谋杀达米安·洛德的一纸遗书 |
[59:05] | And you need to show those old town bitches who’s boss. | 而你要让那些老城的贱人们知道谁才是老大 |
[59:09] | Indeed, I do. | 的确如此 |
[59:12] | There’s a specialist in Texas. | 德克萨斯有个专家 |
[59:15] | I could have him on a train tomorrow. | 我可以安排他明天就乘火车来 |
[59:17] | I’ll brief him myself. | 我直接跟他讲 |
[59:19] | He will on your doorstep at midnight. | 他在午夜会到你家 |
[59:21] | And I’ll be yours forever. | 办成我就是你的人了 |
[59:24] | Pray for your soul, Ava. | 为你的灵魂祈祷吧 艾娃 |
[59:26] | This won’t be his last to visit Sin City. | 他以后还会再来罪恶之城 |
[59:31] | Good evening, Mr. Kelvar. | 晚上好 克尔伐先生 |
[59:33] | – I’ll take your bag. – Nobody touches my gear. | – 我帮您拿包 – 别碰我的装备 |
[59:36] | And I got somebody picking me up | 而且我有人来接 |
[59:37] | who’s one hell of a lot cuter than you. | 可比你可爱多了 |
[59:44] | It was our understanding that you’re travelling alone. | 我们还以为您是一个人来的 |
[59:47] | I’m full of surprises. | 我这个人充满了惊喜 |
[59:50] | Shuffle that bootie over to that shotgun side now. | 去副驾驶的位子坐着 |
[59:54] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[59:57] | Follow you. | 我跟着你的车 |
[59:58] | Mrs. Lord may not be please. | 洛德夫人可能会不太高兴 |
[1:00:00] | She’s the one with the problem. | 是她找我办事 |
[1:00:01] | I can always get back on the train. | 我随时可以走人 |
[1:00:22] | Wait here. | 在这等我 |
[1:00:24] | Hurry back! | 快点回来 |
[1:00:26] | You know I’ll get impatient. | 你知道我会等不及的 |
[1:00:28] | You know I get a little crazy when I get impatient. | 你也知道我等不及的时候就会做疯狂的事 |
[1:00:33] | Kruger, watch this woman. | 克鲁格 看好这个女人 |
[1:00:41] | Jacoby, | 雅各比 |
[1:00:42] | If this man moves, kill him. | 如果他动一下 就杀了他 |
[1:00:45] | Thought this was business. | 我以为我们是要谈生意的 |
[1:00:48] | My compliments to your surgeon, Mr. McCarthy. | 手术做得很好啊 麦卡锡先生 |
[1:00:51] | Remarkable transformation… | 惊人的转变 |
[1:00:53] | which you still have the eyes, | 但你的眼睛没变 |
[1:00:56] | the eyes of a dead man. | 还是死人的眼睛 |
[1:01:01] | I hate being left alone. | 我讨厌一个人被留下 |
[1:01:04] | When I’m alone, it makes me want to do all kinds of crazy things. | 一个人的时候 我就想做各种疯狂的事 |
[1:01:12] | No woman should be left alone with a man like you. | 不该让女人跟你这种帅哥独处 |
[1:01:18] | Do you want me? | 你想要我吗 |
[1:01:21] | To do something we shouldn’t? | 做一些我们不该做的事 |
[1:01:25] | My lips are sealed. | 我不会说的 |
[1:01:32] | There’s something I need in the trunk. | 后备箱里有我需要的东西 |
[1:01:44] | Bear withness. | 看好了 |
[1:01:50] | Mrs. Lord, the specialist has arrived. | 洛德夫人 专家到了 |
[1:01:54] | The bathing thing with her was never about bathing. | 对她来说 洗澡永远不是目的 |
[1:01:58] | It was always theater, or maybe it was retail. | 只是出戏 或者说是营销 |
[1:02:03] | You can’t make a sale without showing the goods. | 货要先展示才好卖 |
[1:02:07] | It’s McCarthy. | 是麦卡锡 |
[1:02:40] | Do you mind if I say that | 希望你不介意我这么说 |
[1:02:41] | you’re twice the man I thought you were? | 你比我想的要像个男人 |
[1:02:44] | You’re a warrior, | 你是战士 |
[1:02:47] | a killer. | 杀手 |
[1:02:49] | You’re everything I want of a man | 你就是我想要的男人 |
[1:02:52] | but I can never get the honesty out of you. | 但我永远没法让你说实话 |
[1:02:55] | You could’ve been eveything that I needed. | 你原本可以是我需要的一切 |
[1:02:58] | You still could be, you’re a new man! | 你现在依旧可以 你改头换面了 |
[1:03:03] | Remember what she did. Remember what she is. | 别忘了她做过的事 别忘了她的真面目 |
[1:03:08] | Wait for your opening. | 等着你的出场 |
[1:03:10] | Wait for Gail to do ber bit. | 等着盖尔做完她的事 |
[1:03:15] | When you’re immune to me, I’ll let you know. | 当你能对我免疫的时候 我会通知你的 |
[1:03:18] | Step back, Mrs., let me kill him. | 请退后 夫人 让我杀了他 |
[1:03:22] | Please… | 请 |
[1:03:26] | …do. | 动手吧 |
[1:04:48] | Six shots, without a single head wound. | 六发子弹 没有一发入脑 |
[1:05:05] | And now it all gets down to speed and luck. | 现在就看速度和运气了 |
[1:05:17] | Her eyes are wet and full of love. | 她的眼睛湿润 充满了爱 |
[1:05:38] | I never dream, | 我从没想过 |
[1:05:40] | you’re everything I ever wanted, | 你就是我想要的一切 |
[1:05:44] | everything I need… | 我需要的一切 |
[1:05:46] | …you and me, forever. | 你和我直到永远 |
[1:05:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:05:52] | Pain has set you free. | 疼痛让你解脱了 |
[1:05:55] | You’re not good anymore, Dwight. | 你不再是好人了 德怀特 |
[1:05:57] | You’re more like me. | 你更像我了 |
[1:05:59] | Be like me. | 跟我一样吧 |
[1:06:01] | Let the old Dwight go. | 忘了过去的德怀特吧 |
[1:06:04] | Let it go, this old face. | 忘了这张过去的面孔吧 |
[1:06:07] | She pulls close and I got to look. | 她靠近我 我不得不看 |
[1:06:11] | And all I wanted is to be lost | 而我只想 |
[1:06:12] | in the sight and sound and smell of her. | 迷失在她的臂弯里 |
[1:06:16] | – I can’t think straight. – We can be free. | – 我无法思考 – 我们可以自由 |
[1:06:20] | We can be happy, together, forever. | 我们可以永远快乐地在一起 |
[1:06:25] | No… | 不 |
[1:06:27] | Her kiss is a promise of paradise. | 她的吻仿佛是天堂 |
[1:06:35] | – Dwight… – The gun barks and balks in my hand. | – 德怀特 – 手中的枪响了 |
[1:06:42] | Life leaves Ava, with a sigh. | 随着一声叹息 生命离开了艾娃 |
[1:06:49] | Sirens climbing the hill, we’ll take the backroads, | 警笛响起了 我们会从小路逃走 |
[1:06:54] | the old bootlegged roads, | 旧时运私酒的路 |
[1:06:57] | don’t ever catch us, | 谁也抓不到我们 |
[1:07:00] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:07:19] | Walk down the back alley in Sin City, | 在罪恶之城的背街小巷走一圈 |
[1:07:22] | and you can find anything. | 什么都能找到 |
[1:07:27] | I was told I could find a man here by the name of Mr. Kroenig. | 听说在这儿能找到一位克罗尼先生 |
[1:07:35] | That’s a doctor, Kroenig, to you. | 你要称呼 克罗尼医生 |
[1:07:40] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[1:07:41] | License or no license, | 不管有没有执照 |
[1:07:43] | these hands still got well, what it takes, | 这双手仍然宝刀未老 |
[1:07:47] | once I preped. | 只要我做好准备 |
[1:07:50] | How much you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[1:07:56] | Forty bucks you got? Forty bucks worth you get! | 你有40块 那就是40块的活儿 |
[1:08:11] | Steady as a rock… | 稳如磐石 |
[1:08:15] | …once I’m prepped. | 只要我做好准备 |
[1:08:38] | Forty bucks got you the bullet | 40块帮你取出子弹 |
[1:08:42] | but that hands of yours, a lot of bones need help. | 但你的手 可有很多骨头需要护理 |
[1:08:48] | I’ll give you an hour, for your shoes. | 把鞋给我 我帮你治一个小时 |
[1:08:53] | Take them. | 拿去 |
[1:09:01] | I did my best to think about winning, revenge. | 我尽力去想胜利 报仇 |
[1:09:06] | The old man must have like popsicles, | 那个老头肯定喜欢冰棍 |
[1:09:08] | he uses the sticks for splints. He licks them first. | 拿来当夹板的木棍 他都要先舔舔 |
[1:09:16] | Not so much of a goddamn thank you. | 他娘的一句谢谢也不说 |
[1:09:20] | Generosity don’t count for shit. | 好心有个屁用 |
[1:09:23] | This dead age. | 这该死的时代 |
[1:09:26] | Quite a job he did on me, Roark. | 干得不错 罗克 |
[1:09:28] | Even my shoes. | 我连鞋都没了 |
[1:09:31] | There’s nothing more you can take, | 没什么能被你夺走了 |
[1:09:33] | except… | 除了 |
[1:09:35] | Marcie, the girl. | 玛茜 那个姑娘 |
[1:09:39] | Oh my Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:09:43] | Marcie. | 玛茜 |
[1:09:46] | Oh, Marcie, you weren’t a part of this. | 玛茜 这与你无关 |
[1:09:49] | You were just there to throw them off their game. | 我找你只是为了让他们放松警惕 |
[1:09:52] | What have I dragged you into? | 我把你扯进了什么 |
[1:09:57] | This has turned into one long, bad night. | 今夜变得如此漫长难熬 |
[1:10:04] | The windows are not locked. | 窗户没锁 |
[1:10:08] | Never a good sign. | 不是个好兆头 |
[1:10:13] | Not in Sin City. | 至少在罪恶之城不是 |
[1:10:17] | Look who has decided to show up? | 看看谁终于出现了 |
[1:10:20] | Give the man a hand. | 给他露一手 |
[1:10:25] | Give the man another hand. | 再给他露一手 |
[1:10:35] | Ruined, penniless, | 身败名裂 身无分文 |
[1:10:36] | friendless and forgotten. | 无亲无故 无人惦记 |
[1:10:40] | You really be better off dead, Johnny. | 你真的还不如死了 强尼 |
[1:10:51] | But I like you just the way you’re. | 但我就喜欢你这个样子 |
[1:11:02] | I got cocky. | 我太自大了 |
[1:11:04] | I got cocky and I got Marcie dead. | 我太自大了 结果害死了玛茜 |
[1:11:08] | Damn it, Johnny. | 该死 强尼 |
[1:11:10] | Hate yourself only when you got the time. | 等有时间了再自责 |
[1:11:13] | Think about tonight’s game. | 现在先想想今晚的赌局 |
[1:11:15] | That’s all it matters now. | 那才是现在最重要的事 |
[1:11:18] | And all you need is money, | 你需要的只是钱 |
[1:11:19] | just one lousy buck would be enough to get you started. | 只要一块钱 就足够翻身了 |
[1:11:35] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[1:11:36] | I don’t have the money to pay | 我没钱付账 |
[1:11:38] | but could I ask you for a glass of water? | 但我能要杯水吗 |
[1:11:40] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:11:42] | Time is tough all over. | 时运不济 |
[1:11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:52] | What’s with the hand? | 手怎么了 |
[1:11:56] | I beat the wrong guys at cards. | 玩牌的时候惹错了人 |
[1:11:58] | Tough break. | 运气背 |
[1:12:02] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:12:04] | Just a second, you. | 你等一下 |
[1:12:08] | You don’t stink of anything I don’t like | 你没我讨厌的毛病 |
[1:12:10] | and you kinda remind me of an old boyfriend, okay? | 还有点像我的前男友 |
[1:12:17] | This won’t take you very far. | 虽然帮不了你什么 |
[1:12:21] | Sweetheart, it’s going to take me to the moon. | 宝贝儿 这足够带我去月球了 |
[1:12:27] | Sin City, you never know. | 罪恶之城 一切皆有可能 |
[1:12:33] | Don’t spend it all in one place. | 别一口气花完 |
[1:12:44] | Hey, handsome, what are you gonna do with all that? | 帅哥 你要那些钱干嘛 |
[1:12:49] | I’m going to kill Roark. | 我要去杀了罗克 |
[1:12:51] | That Roark there, don’t die that easy. | 那个罗克可没那么容易死 |
[1:12:54] | I just might surprise you. | 说不定我会给你惊喜 |
[1:13:03] | Looks like something happened to your game hand, son. | 看起来你的幸运之手出事了 孩子 |
[1:13:18] | I fold. | 不跟 |
[1:13:20] | What’s wrong, hotshot? | 怎么了 能人 |
[1:13:22] | No good without the lady luck you brought here last time? | 上次的幸运女郎没来就不行了吗 |
[1:13:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[1:13:29] | – I’m done. – I’m out. | – 不跟 – 不跟 |
[1:13:41] | I need three. | 给我三张 |
[1:13:46] | Dealer takes two. | 庄家要两张 |
[1:13:48] | – Check. – Check. | – 过牌 – 过牌 |
[1:13:51] | I bet a hundred. | 我加一百 |
[1:13:55] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:13:59] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[1:14:08] | Just not the same without your game hand, is it? | 没有幸运之手就不一样了 是吧 |
[1:14:21] | I’m ambidextrous. | 我两手皆可 |
[1:14:24] | Cut. | 切牌 |
[1:14:33] | Check. | 过牌 |
[1:14:34] | Check. | 过牌 |
[1:14:35] | Five hundred. | 五百 |
[1:14:37] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[1:14:44] | I’ll raise you… | 我再加 |
[1:14:48] | …five hundred more. | 五百 |
[1:14:52] | – I fold. – I’m done. | – 不跟 – 不跟 |
[1:14:58] | – Here is your five more, pretty boy. – Shit! | – 这是你的五百块 – 操 |
[1:15:03] | You favored your mother, | 你喜欢你妈 |
[1:15:04] | she was a whore, not a very good one. | 她就是个婊子 还不太称职 |
[1:15:09] | She was an angel. | 她是天使 |
[1:15:12] | I’m all in. | 全押 |
[1:15:13] | For the works. | 为了一切 |
[1:15:15] | Call. | 跟 |
[1:15:38] | Four aces. | 四个A |
[1:15:47] | See, I told you, I never lose. | 看 跟你说了 我不会输 |
[1:15:51] | I beat you, | 我打败你了 |
[1:15:53] | twice, that means I’m better than you’re | 打败你两次 说明我比你强 |
[1:15:56] | and everybody knows it | 每个人都知道了 |
[1:15:58] | ’cause I beat you again every time somebody tells that story, | 每次有人讲起这个故事 我都再打败你一次 |
[1:16:00] | and they will all say they won’t tell it but they will. | 他们会说他们不会说 但他们会的 |
[1:16:03] | That’s the story that will be told again and again | 会有人不断地讲起这个故事 |
[1:16:06] | until you’re dead and long after you’re dead. | 直到你死 直到你死后很多年 |
[1:16:09] | I beat you forever. | 我永远打败你了 |
[1:16:12] | And they all know what happens when you do. | 他们也都知道打败我会发生什么 |
[1:16:16] | Say hello to your mama. | 向你妈问好 |
[1:16:18] | She always was a stupid bitch. | 她一直是个蠢婊子 |
[1:16:26] | Power is what power does. | 权力说什么就是什么 |
[1:16:30] | Say I give any young man advices, | 如果要我给年轻人建议 |
[1:16:31] | it’ll be this where or whenever. | 无论何时何地都是这句 |
[1:16:34] | Now take out that trash, let’s get back to the game! | 把那垃圾丢出去 咱们接着玩 |
[1:17:02] | I can’t lose you, not again. | 我不能再次失去你了 |
[1:17:05] | You never lose me, Nancy. | 你从未失去我 南希 |
[1:17:14] | All this time, she, was right there. | 这些年 她一直在那儿 |
[1:17:18] | Dancing in the club where you play poker. | 在你玩牌的俱乐部里跳舞 |
[1:17:21] | You gotta be looking for a chance | 得找机会 |
[1:17:22] | to put this one thru’ the ring, senator. | 把她给做了 议员 |
[1:17:27] | Nancy Callahan. | 南希·卡拉汉 |
[1:17:32] | My son Ethen was killed because of her. | 我儿子伊森就是因她而死 |
[1:17:35] | It has been 4 years now and still, | 如今已经过去了四年 |
[1:17:38] | she’s planting flowers at Hartigan’s grave. | 她还是会去哈提根的墓前献花 |
[1:17:40] | She’s showing gratitude for the looks of it to the cop. | 她似乎在向那个警察表示谢意 |
[1:17:43] | Gratitude to the cop, | 感谢那个 |
[1:17:45] | who ripped your son to pieces. | 把你儿子大卸八块的警察 |
[1:17:50] | Hartigan turned my son into a freak. | 哈提根把我儿子变成了一个怪物 |
[1:17:52] | No, complete him as a freak | 不 是成全他变成了怪物 |
[1:17:56] | but I hardly blame the young lady for… | 但我不怪她 |
[1:17:58] | …obsession. | 如此执念 |
[1:18:00] | It’s nothing more than a little fluff sorrow. | 不过是几分无用的哀悼罢了 |
[1:18:02] | It might not be that simple. | 可能没那么简单 |
[1:18:05] | Somehow she got her hands on Hartigan’s old pistol. | 她不知如何拿到了哈提根的枪 |
[1:18:14] | She hits the ring every night just before work. | 她每晚开工前都会去射击场 |
[1:18:17] | She become quite a good shot. | 现在枪法很不错 |
[1:18:19] | And I can only imagine whose face she sees on that target. | 你知道她把靶子想象成谁吧 |
[1:18:25] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[1:18:26] | She’s acting kinda crazy sometimes, at work. | 她上班时有时候好像疯了一样 |
[1:18:30] | She’s drinking, just a little past few weeks. | 她还喝酒 最近几周才开始 |
[1:18:33] | She never drank before. | 她以前从不喝 |
[1:18:38] | It’s all like, she’s building up to something. | 似乎 她在累积什么 |
[1:18:43] | Maybe, building her…nerve. | 也许是在积累她的勇气 |
[1:18:47] | That will be all, lieutenant. | 可以了 警长 |
[1:18:49] | This little bitch is turning me on. | 这小婊子简直要让我硬了 |
[1:19:00] | This place stinks. | 这里满是恶臭 |
[1:19:03] | I never use to notice. | 我以前从未注意 |
[1:19:06] | not when I dance. | 至少跳舞时没有 |
[1:19:09] | Now I smell everything. | 现在我什么都能闻到 |
[1:19:13] | I see it all. | 什么都能看到 |
[1:19:16] | Every damn thing. | 一件不落 |
[1:19:19] | I know exactly where I’m. | 我知道我的位置 |
[1:19:21] | I know exactly what I’m. | 我知道我的身份 |
[1:19:24] | I don’t use that stripper’s logic anymore, | 我不再用脱衣舞娘的逻辑去思考了 |
[1:19:27] | that they’re losers and I’m not. | 不再觉得他们都是废物而我不是 |
[1:19:31] | It was when I could shoot at him that I realize I’m dead, | 当我可以冲他开枪时我意识到我死定了 |
[1:19:36] | that I wasn’t a woman with a plan. | 我不是个成竹在胸的女人 |
[1:19:43] | I was just a drunk… | 我只是个醉鬼 |
[1:19:58] | I give them what they want | 我满足他们的愿望 |
[1:20:07] | and I get the hell outta there. | 然后转身离开 |
[1:20:33] | You shot him in the gut. | 你冲他开了枪 |
[1:20:36] | It was a mishap. | 是意外 |
[1:20:38] | Who is to pay? | 谁来负责 |
[1:20:41] | …rotten town, it soots anybody who touches. | 糜烂的都市 污染所有触碰它的人 |
[1:20:47] | it’s a rotten town but it can’t corrupt its soil. | 这座糜烂的都市 却无法腐蚀地下的土壤 |
[1:20:54] | It’s soil to you, John Hartigan. | 那是有你的土壤 哈提根 |
[1:21:00] | Put that bottle down, Nancy. You had enough. | 把酒瓶放下 南希 你喝的够多了 |
[1:21:06] | They made you lie to me, you’re not even here right now. | 他们逼你骗我 你现在根本不在这里 |
[1:21:15] | – You said you never leave me. – I never left you. | – 你说过你不会离开我 – 我没有离开你 |
[1:21:20] | I never would. | 永远不会 |
[1:21:23] | Never. | 永远 |
[1:21:25] | You’re not even here right now. You’re dead! | 你现在根本不在这里 你已经死了 |
[1:21:31] | You blew your brains out. | 你脑袋开花了 |
[1:21:35] | You stuck a gun in your mouth and you blew your brains out. | 你把枪塞进嘴里然后扣下了扳机 |
[1:21:44] | I had my reasons, there was no way out. | 我有我的原因 没有其他的选择 |
[1:21:49] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:21:54] | – You swore you’ll always love me. – And I always will. | – 你发誓会永远爱我 – 我会永远爱你 |
[1:21:59] | No one has ever guessed what hell is. | 没人能猜到地狱是什么 |
[1:22:03] | It’s watching the people you love… | 是目睹你爱的人 |
[1:22:07] | …in pain. | 痛苦不堪 |
[1:22:17] | You’re the man I ever loved | 你是我唯一爱过的人 |
[1:22:22] | and you left me alone. | 却离我而去 |
[1:22:31] | You never thought I’d stand a chance | 你从不认为 |
[1:22:33] | with that goddamn son of Roark. | 我能干掉罗克的儿子 |
[1:22:36] | You didn’t believe in me. | 你从不相信我 |
[1:22:40] | You didn’t think a little piece of arse like me | 你不相信像我这样的小丑 |
[1:22:42] | could take down the most powerful man in the state. | 可以打败全州最有权势的人 |
[1:22:52] | Maybe I’ll prove both of you wrong. | 也许我会证明你们俩都错了 |
[1:23:02] | Maybe I would go crazy. | 也许我会发疯 |
[1:23:11] | – Crazy is sounding pretty good right now. – I love you, Nancy. | – 现在发疯挺好的 – 我爱你 南希 |
[1:23:32] | You little slut! You gonna scream before you die. | 你个小婊子 我会让你尖叫至死 |
[1:23:42] | You’re out of your mind… | 你疯了 |
[1:23:46] | I appreciate the obsession but you got nothing… | 我欣赏你的执着 但你什么都没有 |
[1:23:53] | You could’ve killed me 50 times if you’ve the nerve, | 你要是有胆子 都能杀我50次了 |
[1:23:56] | but you don’t. | 可你没有 |
[1:24:02] | You’re nothing… | 你什么也不是 |
[1:24:05] | You’ll scream, just like my boy wanted you to… | 你会尖叫的 就像我儿子想要的 |
[1:24:32] | Darling, where have you been | 宝贝儿 你去哪儿了 |
[1:24:33] | and what have you done to your beautiful hair? | 你把你的一头秀发怎么了 |
[1:24:36] | Don’t worry, those bastards are getting what they want. | 别担心 那些混蛋会得到他们想要的 |
[1:24:40] | They always get what they want. | 他们总会得到他们想要的 |
[1:25:08] | This is great, isn’t it? What’s up with you? | 简直太棒了 是吧 你怎么了 |
[1:25:21] | Something’s wrong, I’m out of here. | 有什么不对劲 我要走了 |
[1:25:37] | Oh, watching my sister getting nasty, | 简直像眼看着我妹妹自甘堕落 |
[1:25:41] | I’m taking a hike. | 我去散散步 |
[1:25:59] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:26:04] | You are beautiful, Nancy. | 你很美 南希 |
[1:26:08] | Don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样对自己 |
[1:26:13] | Pretty, pretty, pretty… | 美 美 美 |
[1:26:20] | If a man did this to you, I’ll tear him to pieces. | 如果有男人这么对你 我一定撕了他 |
[1:26:25] | Lieutenant Hartigan, you just gave me a great idea. | 哈提根警长 你给了我灵感 |
[1:26:34] | No, babe. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[1:26:36] | Nancy… | 南希 |
[1:27:10] | Just give me a damn name. | 说名字就行 |
[1:27:19] | Roark. | 罗克 |
[1:27:28] | Up against a lot, we need tools. | 要对抗很多人 咱们需要工具 |
[1:27:38] | Looks like trouble. | 好像是麻烦 |
[1:27:43] | Looks like Christmas. | 好像是乐子 |
[1:27:49] | – Well, you missed last call, boys. – Bullshit! | – 你们错过了最后一轮啊 – 少废话 |
[1:27:53] | We’re ripping this place, arse hole. | 我们是来打劫的 混蛋 |
[1:27:56] | Move or die! | 不滚就死 |
[1:28:50] | I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but… | 希望你不介意我这么说 |
[1:28:54] | you look hot. | 你真性感 |
[1:29:26] | There’s no reason to leave anybody alive. | 没必要留活口 |
[1:29:29] | Nobody’s innocent. We can’t leave anybody able to talk. | 没人是无辜的 而且不能留下证人 |
[1:29:35] | Don’t go soft on me, kid. Don’t leave anybody breathing. | 别心软 一个活口不留 |
[1:29:41] | I won’t. I’ll work the perimeter and nail the guards. | 我会的 我在外面转一圈 干掉保安 |
[1:29:46] | Baby, you’re a natural. I’ll work the inside. | 宝贝 你真有天赋 我去里面 |
[1:29:50] | How would I know when you’re in? | 我怎么知道你进去了 |
[1:29:53] | You’ll have a pretty good idea. | 你会知道的 |
[1:32:12] | Damn thing has fired on me. | 该死的冲我开枪了 |
[1:32:15] | I nearly got them all but | 几乎全搞定了 |
[1:32:17] | this piece of shit over here, he came up on me. | 但这个混蛋冒出来了 |
[1:32:21] | This piece of crap… I think I’ll stuck. | 该死的 我想就到这儿了 |
[1:32:25] | Here. | 给 |
[1:32:28] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:32:37] | You’re a peach. | 你真好 |
[1:32:44] | I got this. | 我来就行 |
[1:33:09] | You clever, clever little whore. | 你这个聪明的小婊子 |
[1:33:12] | I can’t believe you made it this far. | 你居然能走到这么远 |
[1:33:18] | Your Hartigan blew my son’s pecker off. | 你的哈提根把我儿子的命根子断了 |
[1:33:22] | So…where shall I shoot you next? | 我接下来应该冲哪里开枪呢 |
[1:33:30] | The tight little belly of yours? | 你紧致的小蛮腰 |
[1:33:34] | I’m holding a gun on you, young lady. | 我拿枪对着你呢 小姐 |
[1:33:36] | The rules are, you pretend there’s a chance that I won’t shoot you. | 规矩是你要求饶 以为我也许不会开枪 |
[1:33:51] | I told you, you would scream before you die. | 我说过的 你会尖叫至死 |
[1:33:55] | I owe it to my son. | 这是我欠我儿子的 |
[1:34:01] | Frankly, between you and me, | 说实话 只告诉你 |
[1:34:03] | I finally accepted that…Ethen is not…presidential material. | 我还是接受了伊森不是当总统的料 |
[1:34:11] | I had a hard time buying him an election in the same asylum, | 在精神病院拉选票真是太难了 |
[1:34:20] | but he was my son, honey. | 但他终究是我儿子 |
[1:34:25] | He was my son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:34:29] | And now, he’s going to hear you scream. | 现在 他要听你尖叫了 |
[1:34:39] | Scream… | 尖叫吧 |
[1:35:11] | This is for John Hartigan, fucker! | 这是为了约翰·哈提根 混蛋 |
[1:35:18] | This rotten town has soiled everybody… | 这靡烂的都市腐蚀了每一个人 |