时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hmm. Maybe if we… | 如果我们… |
[00:08] | No. | 不 |
[00:10] | No. | 不行 |
[00:13] | Huh. | |
[00:15] | Why don’t we bring the Wraith in on this? | 我们为什么不让那个Wraith参与? |
[00:17] | No. | 不行 |
[00:18] | A lot of this new nanite coding is based on his calculations, so maybe… | 这些纳米机器人的新代码 很多都是基于他的计算 所以… |
[00:22] | A, he wouldn’t help us. B, we don’t need his help. | 第一 他不会帮我们的 第二 我们不需要他的帮助 |
[00:26] | And, C, somebody get me some coffee. | 第三 谁给我拿点咖啡 |
[00:29] | You’ve been silently staring at that board for three hours. | 你已经盯着这那块白板 一言不发好三个时了 |
[00:33] | It’ll come to me. | 我会想到的 |
[00:34] | Just e-mail her already. | 你早该给她发邮件 |
[00:40] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:41] | Rodney, we’re stuck. | Rodney 我们现在束手无策 |
[00:43] | We’ve been stuck for 10 hours. | 我们卡在这已经10小时了 |
[00:45] | Just ask her for help. Please? | 你就叫她帮忙吧 求你了 |
[00:47] | I’m not stuck. | 我没有束手无策 |
[00:49] | The last time we hit a block like this, she helped us through it, right? | 上次我们遇到这样的障碍 她帮我们解决了 对吧? |
[00:51] | That was something completely different. | 但是上次的情况完全不同 |
[00:52] | I cannot sit here waiting for you to have an epiphany. | 我不可能坐在这等你醒悟 |
[00:54] | I’m losing the will to live. | 我要失去活的希望了 |
[00:59] | I suppose there could be more important things I should be working on. | 我想我肯定还有更重要的工作要做 |
[01:02] | However you want to sell it to yourself, that’s fine. | 你想怎么弄就怎么弄 我不管了 |
[01:12] | Hmm. | |
[01:16] | Done! Done? | 好了! 好了? |
[01:17] | Just one big cookie? | 只有一个大曲奇? |
[01:19] | – Yeah. – Don’t you want to use your cutters? | 嗯 你不想切开来吗? |
[01:21] | Nah, I just want a big one. | 不 我就要一个大的 |
[01:23] | Okay. | |
[01:25] | Oh. | |
[01:27] | You might want to flatten the dough a little bit. | 你可能要把面团弄平一点 |
[01:31] | No. | 不要 |
[01:32] | No, just a giant cookie mountain, that’s what you’re going for? | 只要一个大曲奇山 是这个意思吗? |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是 – 好的 |
[01:37] | Anything good? | 有好消息吗? |
[01:38] | It’s from my brother. | 是我的哥哥 |
[01:40] | He’s stuck again. Do you mind if I… | 他又遇到问题了 你介意我… |
[01:43] | Yeah, I got this. | 没事 我可以搞定 |
[01:45] | Here, do you want to help with mine? | 你想帮我也做一个吗? |
[01:46] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好啊 – 好 |
[01:48] | I need a lot of flour. | 我需要很多淀粉 |
[01:51] | – How about some more chocolate chips? – But not the whole bowl. | 多加点巧克力块怎么样? 但不要一整碗那么多 |
[01:53] | No, that would be too many. | 对 那太多了 |
[02:06] | You can’t sleep? | 睡不着? |
[02:08] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到了声音 |
[02:10] | Madison? | 是Madison吗? |
[02:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[02:17] | She probably just snuck downstairs for more cookies. | 她也许是偷偷下楼拿曲奇了 |
[02:19] | That’s actually not a bad idea. | 这个很有可能 趴下 |
[02:31] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们走 |
[03:43] | Gentlemen, I’m agent Barrett. I work for the NID. | 先生们 我是NID的Barrett探员 |
[03:46] | Mr. Woolsey has asked me to help you any way that I can. | Woolsey先生叫我尽全力帮助你们 Miller的十字路口 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry that we couldn’t meet under better circumstances. | 很抱歉我们得在这种情况下见面 |
[03:51] | Have the kidnappers tried to make contact with us yet? | 绑匪有联系我们吗? |
[03:52] | – No, I’m afraid not. – Okay, well, | 还没有 |
[03:54] | – I need to get to Vancouver. – Okay, the Daedalus is in orbit, | 好吧 我得去温哥华 Daedalus还在轨道上 我们可以搭便车 |
[03:56] | so it will be a quick trip. | |
[03:57] | Have you learned any new information yet? | 有发现什么新情况吗? |
[03:59] | No, not yet. The NID is liaising with CSIS on the ground. | 还没有 NID正在联系当地的CSIS |
[04:02] | They are expecting us. | 他们在等我们 |
[04:03] | “C” what, now? | C什么? |
[04:04] | Canadian Security Intelligence Services. | 加拿大安全情报局(CSIS) |
[04:06] | They’re kind of like our CIA. | 有点像我们的CIA(中情局) |
[04:08] | “CSIS.” | |
[04:09] | That’s the best you guys can do, huh? | 你们就这种水平? |
[04:12] | We will be out in the open, | 我们要出现在公开场合 所以… |
[04:14] | so perhaps a change of clothes first. | 可能需要先换一下衣服 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么? |
[04:32] | I look dumb. | 我看上去很傻 |
[04:34] | It helps you blend in a little. | 这是帮你融入社会 |
[04:36] | I’m going to stand out no matter what you dress me in. | 不管你给我穿什么 我都会很显眼的 |
[04:38] | That’s a good point. | 说得没错 |
[04:52] | Hey, look. It’s your Uncle Mer. | 看 你的小Mer舅舅来了 |
[04:54] | Hey, lady. | 嗨 女士 |
[04:55] | You going to say hi? | 你想说嗨吗? |
[04:57] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈在哪? |
[04:59] | She… | 啊 她… |
[05:01] | I told you. She’s had to go away for a bit, | 我和你说过了 她要离开一会 |
[05:03] | but she’s going to come back soon, okay? | 但她很快会回来 好吗? |
[05:06] | – Can I… – Yeah, please. | 我可以… 好 |
[05:08] | Okay, sweetie? | 好的 甜心 |
[05:14] | – Who did this? – We’re not sure, | 这是谁干的? |
[05:16] | but we have the best people in the world working on this, | 我们不太确定 但是我们投入了 全世界做好的人员和资源… |
[05:18] | and all the resources… | |
[05:19] | You know, when you came back here last year, | 你知道 你去年来的时候 |
[05:21] | she almost didn’t go back with you to Atlantis. | 她差点就不和你去Atlantis了 |
[05:23] | I said, “Go, you have to do it. You’ll regret not going. “ | 但我和她说 去吧 这事你得做 你不去会后悔的 |
[05:27] | – I know you did. – She knew it was going to be dangerous, | – 我知道 – 她知道那会很危险 |
[05:29] | but you two are so competitive. | 但是你们两人之间的竞争太激烈了 |
[05:30] | Listen to me. We’re going to… | 听我说 我们会… |
[05:31] | This is your fault, Rodney. | 这是你的错 Rodney |
[05:33] | Hey, just a second… | 等一下… |
[05:34] | She got kidnapped because of you. | 她是因为你才被绑架的 |
[05:35] | Okay, we do not know that for sure. | 这一点我们还不确定 |
[05:37] | We don’t? | 不确定? |
[05:38] | Really? You figure four masked men with guns broke in here | 真的? 你认为四个荷枪实弹的人 会冲到这来抢她的秘密食谱吗? |
[05:41] | to steal her secret apple dumpling recipe? | |
[05:43] | Jealous neighbor, maybe. | 也许是嫉妒的邻居 |
[05:44] | Okay, you’re angry. You have every right to be… | 好的 你很愤怒 你完全有权这样 |
[05:46] | If something happens to her… | 如果她有什么意外… |
[05:48] | Kaleb. | |
[05:50] | We’re going to find her. | 我们一定会找到她的 |
[05:54] | Just bring her back. Bring her home. | 一定要… 把她带回来 把她带回家 |
[06:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:04] | Come on, Mad. | 快来 Mad |
[06:06] | – Where are we going? – Just away for a bit. | 我们去哪? 离开一会 |
[06:13] | I told him to get a hotel. | 我叫他先住到酒店去 |
[06:15] | There’s no reason for them to stick around here. | 他们不需要呆在这 |
[06:17] | All right, thanks, guys. Give us the room, please. | 好的 谢谢大家 请回避一下 |
[06:27] | So, where do you want to start? | 那么 你想从哪开始? |
[06:28] | Jeannie and I were corresponding via e-mail. | Jeanie和我通过电子邮件联络 |
[06:30] | She was… | 她在… 我要她帮我解决点问题 什么问题? |
[06:34] | – I was bouncing some ideas off her. – What about? | |
[06:36] | Well, before Sheppard’s Wraith showed up, | 在Sheppard的Wraith朋友出现之前 我在尝试完成我的纳米医疗机器 |
[06:38] | I was trying to perfect my nanite medical program. | |
[06:41] | The thing you used to save Weir? | 你用来救Weir的那个东西? |
[06:42] | Yeah, a better… A more complex version of that, but yeah. | 是的 是一个更好更复杂的版本 |
[06:46] | Of course, as soon as we found out that the Replicators were attacking | 当然 在我们发现复制者在攻击 整个星系的人类世界以后 |
[06:49] | human worlds throughout the galaxy, | |
[06:50] | we obviously switched our focus to shutting them down once and for all. | 我们把重心转移到了如何一次性地 把他们全部关闭上 |
[06:54] | And you sent Jeannie the program that you were working on? | 然后你把你正在研究的程序 发给了Jeanie? |
[06:56] | Yeah, I just… I needed a new set of eyes. | 是的 我需要新的视角 |
[06:58] | The question is, what does it have to do with her being taken? | 问题是 这和她被绑架有关系吗? |
[07:01] | Yeah. Maybe the Trust or some other Earth-based organization | 嗯 也许Trust或者其他地球上的组织 想要我的信息 或者是这个程序的 但不管怎样 我的邮件和她的绑架太接近了 不能没有关联 |
[07:04] | wanted info on me or about the program, | |
[07:06] | but regardless, my e-mail and her capture | |
[07:08] | happened too close together not to be connected. | |
[07:10] | Right. That sounds like a great place to start. | 对 这听上去像是个好的开始 |
[07:12] | – Has anyone touched her computer? – No. No, I told them | 有人碰过她的电脑吗? 没有 |
[07:14] | that you wanted to have a look at it first. Nobody’s touched it. | 我告诉他们你要先看一下 没人动过 |
[07:17] | I’m going to need to take it apart. | 我要把它拆开来 |
[07:19] | This is going to take some time. | 这可能要花点时间 你们可以先回酒店 我发现了什么就给你们打电话 没关系的 我们留下来等 我说真的 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you go back to the hotel? I’ll call you if I find anything. | |
[07:23] | – It’s okay, we’ll stay. – Seriously. | |
[07:25] | This could take 10 to 12 hours. Just… There’s nothing you can do here. | 这可能要花十几个小时 你们在这也帮不了什么 |
[07:28] | Just go back to the hotel. I’ll call you if I find anything. | 先回酒店吧 我发现东西就给你们打电话 |
[07:56] | Here. | 看这 |
[08:03] | No. Wait, please. | 不要… 求你 嘘 |
[08:06] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[08:09] | Let me? | 让我帮你 |
[08:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[08:23] | My name is Henry Wallace. | 我的名字是Henry Wallace |
[08:26] | I’m sorry to have… | 很抱歉… |
[08:28] | I need you to do some work for me. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[08:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:46] | So, someone was monitoring my sister’s computer. | 确实有人在监视我姐姐的电脑 |
[08:48] | I think I’ve cracked their Trojan, and I’ve got an address. | 我想我破解了他们的木马 并且得到了一个地址 |
[08:50] | Barrett and I are on our way there now. | Barrett和我已经在路上了 |
[08:52] | I thought you said it was going to take 10 hours? | 你说你要十个小时的 |
[08:53] | Hey, even I underestimate how smart I am sometimes. | 我有时候也会低估自己的聪明才智 |
[08:56] | All right, stay at the house, and we’ll all go together. | 好吗 你们在房子那等 我们一起去 |
[08:59] | It’s too late, we’re almost there. | 太晚了 我们就快到了 |
[09:00] | I’ll give you an address. You can meet us. | 我把地址告诉你们 你们来和我们会面 好吧 什么地址? |
[09:02] | What is it? | |
[09:09] | This looks like the place. | 看上去就是这个地方 |
[09:10] | Shouldn’t we wait for Sheppard and Ronon? | 我们要不要等一下Sheppard和Ronon? |
[09:14] | Okay. Stand back. | 好吧… 退后 好吧 这样也行 你还有没有别的枪? |
[09:21] | Okay, well, that works, too. | |
[09:26] | You wouldn’t happen to have another one of those on you, do you? | |
[09:28] | Yeah, I’ve got a shotgun in the car. | 车上还有一把散弹枪 |
[09:47] | You okay? What the hell happened? | 你没事吧? 发生了什么? |
[09:49] | Two men, they must’ve been following us. | 两个人 他们一定是在跟踪我们 |
[09:51] | McKay! | |
[09:52] | He’s not here. They took him. | 他不在这 他们把他带走了 |
[10:04] | Meredith? | |
[10:07] | Jeannie. Thank God you’re alive. | 谢天谢地 你还活着 你到这做什么? |
[10:09] | What are you doing here? | |
[10:10] | I came back to Earth as soon as I heard you’d been kidnapped. | 我一听到你被绑架 就回到地球上来了 |
[10:12] | Have you seen Madison or Kaleb? | 你见过Madison和Kaleb了吗? |
[10:14] | Yes, they’re a little shaken, but they’re okay. | 他们还有点惊魂未定 但是没事 |
[10:16] | I put a security detail on them, so you don’t have to worry. | 他们有安全护卫 你不用担心 |
[10:18] | Then how did you… | 那么你怎么… |
[10:19] | I got ambushed trying to track down the guys who took you. | 我在追踪绑架你的人的时候 被埋伏了 |
[10:21] | Oh, great. That’s just great. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[10:23] | First you get me captured, then you… | 你先害我被抓住 现在你自己… 我害你被抓住? 你怎么想出来的? |
[10:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, I got you captured? How do you figure that? | |
[10:26] | Oh, come on. | 好了 |
[10:28] | They were monitoring my computer, right? | 他们在监视我的电脑 对吧? |
[10:29] | – Yeah, so? – So, would I be here | 对 然后? 如果你没有发给我那些邮件 我会在这吗? |
[10:31] | if you hadn’t sent me those e-mails? | |
[10:32] | – Possibly. – Meredith. | – 很有可能 |
[10:33] | – What is this? A lab? – Wow, | 这是什么地方? 一个实验室? |
[10:35] | that’s some great detective work there, Nancy Drew. | 真是了不起的侦探发现啊 Nancy Drew (美国推理小说中侦探) |
[10:38] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在什么鬼地方? |
[10:39] | I have no idea. They put me on a plane. | 我不知道 他们把我带上了飞机… 我也是 有任何线索谁在操纵这件事吗? |
[10:42] | Yeah, me too. Any idea who’s behind any of this? | |
[10:49] | Dr. McKay. | McKay博士 |
[10:53] | I’ve heard a lot about you. It’s a pleasure. | 我听过你的很多事 很荣幸 |
[10:57] | I thought you might show up if your sister went missing. | 我想如果你妹妹失踪的话 你会出现的 |
[11:01] | We couldn’t count on it, of course, but it’s a pretty big bonus. | 当然 我们原本没抱太大希望 但是这真是一个很大的奖励 |
[11:05] | Bonus? | 奖励? |
[11:06] | Look, I have no idea who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 但是把我带到这 是一个很大的错误 |
[11:08] | but you have made a terrible mistake bringing me here. | |
[11:10] | Now, I suggest you let us both go right now, | 我建议你放了我们两个 不然… |
[11:12] | otherwise about a hundred marines | 几分钟之内上百个海军陆战队员 就会冲进来把你们打得落花流水 |
[11:14] | are going to come kicking down your front door in the next two minutes. | |
[11:16] | I’m pretty sure they won’t, actually. | 事实上 我很确定这不会发生 |
[11:19] | Your subcutaneous transmitter has been deactivated. | 你的次空间定位器已经被解除了 |
[11:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[11:27] | I should have started with that. | 我应该先自我介绍的 |
[11:30] | My name is Henry Wallace. | 我叫Henry Wallace |
[11:33] | I’m the president of… | 我是… DMT的总裁 太好了 |
[11:34] | DMT. Great. | |
[11:36] | – You know who I am, then. – I’m familiar with your work. | 看来你知道我是谁 我很熟悉你们的工作 |
[11:40] | – What’s DMT? – It’s Devlin Medical Technologies. | DMT是什么? Devlin医学技术 |
[11:43] | They’re a predominantly government-funded contractor, | 一个主要由政府资助的承包商 |
[11:45] | and, unfortunately for us, | 不幸的是 我们的次空间定位器是他们制造的 |
[11:46] | they manufacture our subcutaneous transmitters. | |
[11:49] | – Oh, great. – Yeah. | 太好了 是呀 |
[11:51] | How do you even know I exist? | 你是怎么知道我存在的? |
[11:53] | Your company’s only privy to very basic information | 你的公司对于最近解密的军事试验 |
[11:56] | about newly declassified experiments the military is working on. | 只知道很基础的信息 |
[11:58] | No, more accurately, my company is given limited access | 不然 准确点说 我的公司被授权有限的获取 |
[12:01] | to alien advances discovered through the Stargate program, | 星门项目发现的外星高科技 |
[12:05] | and is asked to integrate them into Earth-based medical technologies. | 然后将它们整合进地球的医疗技术中 |
[12:10] | You’re not cleared to know that. | 你没有获准知道这些 |
[12:12] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[12:15] | But after years of being stupefied | 但是被军方持续几年的难以置信的 科技进步愚弄了这么久 |
[12:17] | by the military’s endless and unbelievable advances, | |
[12:22] | I started to do a little digging. | 我开始进行挖掘 |
[12:24] | That’s how I found out about the SGC, | 于是我发现了SGC Atlantis和你 |
[12:28] | Atlantis, | |
[12:29] | you, | |
[12:32] | and that’s why we’ve been monitoring your family’s e-mails | 于是我们监视你家人的电子邮件 而且已经有一段时间了 |
[12:35] | for quite some time now. | |
[12:40] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么? |
[12:48] | I’ve hit a wall and need some help. | 我碰到点障碍 需要一点帮助 |
[12:58] | My daughter Sharon. | 我的女儿 Sharon |
[13:01] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[13:02] | She’s suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia. | 她患了急性淋巴性白血病 |
[13:05] | Well, I’m very sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[13:07] | She’s been particularly unresponsive to induction chemotherapy. | 她对介入化疗 强的松 长春新碱 |
[13:11] | Prednisone, vincristine, cranial irradiation. | 和颅内照射都毫无反应 |
[13:14] | I don’t even know what all that means. | 我连这些是什么都不知道 |
[13:16] | – How am I supposed to help? – The best doctors in the world | 我怎么能帮你? 全世界最好的医生 已经叫她开始告别 |
[13:18] | have told her to start saying her goodbyes, | |
[13:21] | begin making funeral plans. | 并准备后事了 |
[13:23] | That’s what I’m saying. Neither of us are doctors. | 我就是这个意思 我们都不是医生 |
[13:25] | Look, yes, I have a PhD. Two, actually… | 虽然 我是个博士 实际上是双博士… |
[13:27] | The latest project my company has been working on for the SGC | 我的公司最近帮SGC做的一个项目 |
[13:30] | involves applying advances in nanotechnology | 涉及将纳米技术成果应用到医疗中 |
[13:33] | to cure injury and disease. | |
[13:35] | – We were close to a prototype. – Wait a second. Wait. | 我们就要造出一个原型 等一下 |
[13:37] | Sharon was injected with the first batch of nanites | Sharon在一星期以前被注射了 第一批纳米机器人 |
[13:39] | one week ago. | |
[13:41] | You barely got manufacturing perfected. | 你才刚刚完成制造 |
[13:43] | I’m working on the coding. It’s months away! They’re not ready! | 我还在研究程序呢 这至少还有几个月的功夫 他们还没有准备好 |
[13:45] | My team thought they had ironed out most of the coding. | 我的工作组以为他们 已经解决的绝大部分代码 |
[13:47] | “Ironed out”? It’s not that easy. | 解决? 可没这么简单 |
[13:49] | I know that now. | 我现在已经领教了 |
[13:51] | – They’re malfunctioning. – Well, of course they are. | 他们工作不正常 那是当然 |
[13:54] | And it’s not just that they’re not working. They’re… | 而且他们不仅没有正常工作 他们… |
[13:57] | They’re actually causing more problems than the cancer. | 他们实际上造成了更多的问题 |
[14:01] | Her body is rejecting them. | 她的身体在排斥它们 |
[14:03] | When I intercepted your correspondence with Jeannie, | 当我截获了你和Jeanie间的通讯 |
[14:06] | I desperately needed someone familiar with the coding | 我迫切的需要熟悉它们的代码 的人来修复这个程序 |
[14:08] | to come fix the programming. | |
[14:09] | Right, so Jeannie was just the bait. | 那么 Jeanie只是个诱饵 |
[14:11] | No. From what I could tell, | 不是 |
[14:12] | she had a firmer grasp of the coding than you did. | 据我所知 她比你更理解这个程序 我觉得凭几封邮件来 判断一个人是不公平的 |
[14:14] | I don’t think it’s fair to judge me on a couple of e-mails. | |
[14:16] | – I mean, they don’t reflect the entire… – Meredith, it doesn’t matter. | 它们不能反映… Meredith 没关系的 |
[14:19] | If we don’t do something quickly, | 如果我们不快点做些什么 Sharon会死的 |
[14:21] | Sharon’s going to die. | |
[14:25] | Get the nanites fully operational, and I’ll let you go. | 如果你们让纳米机器人正常工作 我就放你们走 |
[14:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:31] | – Absolutely. – And if we don’t? | 绝对的 如果我们不做呢? |
[14:35] | That’s right, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:37] | They must have neutralized the transmitter. | 他们一定是解除了定位器 |
[14:39] | What about the lead you were following? | 你们的那条线索怎么样? |
[14:41] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[14:42] | It’s a small, rented room with a router | 在那间租来的小房间里 有个路由器把数据送到新加坡 |
[14:44] | that ported data through a site in Singapore. | |
[14:46] | I mean, who knows where it was forwarded from there. | 我的意思是 谁知道到了那 数据又会被转送到哪里去 |
[14:48] | We’ve got our best IT guys on the job, though. | 我们已经让我们最好的IT人员在查了 |
[14:51] | We’re going to start tracing the paper trail, | 我们会检查文本记录 希望能给我们一条线索 |
[14:52] | and hopefully it’s going to turn up a lead. | |
[14:54] | We’ve been combing the security, traffic, and ABM cameras from the area. | 我们已经在看该地的保安 交通和ABM录像 |
[14:57] | We’ve got Ambush talking to witnesses. | 我们的卧底已经和目击者谈过… |
[14:59] | We’ve got half the Vancouver PD on this one. | 半个温哥华警局都在处理这件事 |
[15:01] | We’re going to get ’em. | 我们一定会找到他们 |
[15:10] | They’re not communicating. – What? | 它们没有相互通讯 |
[15:11] | The nanites. That’s what’s causing all the problems. | – 什么? – 这些纳米机器人 这就是问题的根源 |
[15:13] | They’re going after some cells redundantly, they’re ignoring others, | 它们重复地修复一些细胞 它们在互相忽略 |
[15:15] | they’ve caused at least three partially clogged arteries… | 他们造成了至少三条动脉部分血栓 |
[15:18] | Something in their coding is stopping them from understanding each other. | 它们的某个代码 正在阻止他们理解对方 |
[15:21] | – Great, great. – Are you even listening to me? | 太好了 太好了 你有在听我说话吗? |
[15:24] | – No, you lost me at “nanites”. – Hey, idiot, | 从”机器人”以后就没有听了 白痴 我们得解决这个代码错误 |
[15:26] | we need to solve this coding problem. | |
[15:28] | No, what we need to do is get the hell out of here. | 不 我们要干的是离开这里 |
[15:30] | I know, by solving the coding problem. | 我知道 解决了这个问题就能走了 |
[15:32] | – So young and so naive. – You got a better idea? | 太年轻 太单纯 你有什么好主意? |
[15:34] | Yes. Look. | 是的 |
[15:36] | They gave these computers network access | 他们让我们的电脑能访问网络 |
[15:37] | so we could monitor Sharon in real time, right? | 以实时监视Sharon 对吧? |
[15:39] | Which means I can also hack into the security mainframe. | 也就是说 我也能黑入 他们的安全主机 |
[15:42] | What about Sharon? | Sharon怎么办? |
[15:44] | – What about us? – We can do this, Mer. | 我们怎么办? 我们可以做成的 Mer |
[15:46] | We can help this girl. | 我们可以帮助那个女孩 |
[15:47] | And then what? He’s just going to let us go? | 然后怎么样? 他就会这样放我们走? |
[15:49] | You think he’s just going to give up his life, | 他就会放弃他的一生 失去他的公司 甘愿被扭送到监狱去? |
[15:52] | lose his company, get carted off to prison? | |
[15:54] | – You think he’ll be fine with that? – He’s desperate. | 你认为他愿意吗? 他绝望了 我想每个父母都会理解 |
[15:55] | I think any parent would understand. | |
[15:57] | Oh, you think? All right, let’s just for a second | 你这么觉得? 那好 想象我们住在这么一个有独角兽 巫师和你能信得过的 好心人的魔幻世界里 |
[15:59] | imagine that we live in this magical land | |
[16:01] | of unicorns and wizards | |
[16:02] | and kindhearted people who you can take at their word. | |
[16:04] | Let’s assume that he lets us go if we save her. | 我假设如果我们救活她 他就会让我们走 |
[16:07] | But what if we fail, huh? What if she dies? | 如果我们失败了怎么办? 如果她死了怎么办? |
[16:10] | How happy do you think he’ll be then? | 你觉得他那时候会有多高兴? |
[16:11] | Do you think he’ll let us just waltz out the door with an “Aw, shucks. | 你认为他会让我们带着一个”该死 |
[16:14] | “Well, better luck next time, tiger” attitude? | 老虎 祝你下次好运” 的态度走出大门吗? |
[16:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:18] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 我写了一个代码 可以打开所有有密码锁的门 |
[16:19] | I’ve been working on a code to unlock all the keypad doors. | |
[16:24] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[16:25] | What happens after you get the door open? | 你把门打开以后怎么办? |
[16:27] | Well, I memorized the building’s layout from this computer here. | 我已经记住了电脑里的大楼结构图 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:41] | Huh. | |
[16:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:49] | Come. | 来 |
[17:01] | You said there was a stairway entrance here. | 你说这里有个楼梯间入口的 |
[17:04] | There’s supposed to be. | 应该有的 |
[17:06] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 好吧 等一下 |
[17:08] | – We got to go back. – Go back? Why? | 我们得回去 回去? 为什么? |
[17:10] | Because I got all mixed around. We got to start again. | 因为我全部搞混了 |
[17:12] | Maybe what I thought was north was south. | 我们得从头开始 我可能把南北搞反了 我感不相信我竟然把我的命 交给你的方向感 |
[17:13] | – It’s hard to tell. – I can’t believe I am betting my life | |
[17:15] | on your sense of direction. | |
[17:16] | – I’ve got an excellent sense of direction. – Oh, really? | 我的方向感很好 你不记得我们逛商场的时候 爸爸得叫警察来找你? |
[17:18] | Remember when we went to West Edmonton Mall | |
[17:19] | and Dad had to call the police to find you? | |
[17:21] | – That mall is huge. – There are maps every seven meters. | 商场太大了! 但是 每隔7米就有张地图! |
[17:23] | Misleading ones. Now, come on, we got to go back. | 那都是用来误导人的 嘿 快点 我们得回去 |
[17:25] | Oh, man. | 我的妈呀 |
[17:40] | Oh, shoot. | 不好了 |
[17:43] | Run! Run! | 跑呀! 跑呀! |
[18:13] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做? |
[18:16] | Why would… | 你为何… |
[18:20] | My daughter is dying. | 我女儿已经奄奄一息了 |
[18:22] | You kidnapped us. What did you expect? | 你绑架了我们 你以为 我们会乖乖就范? |
[18:25] | I shouldn’t have given you network access. | 我不该给你网络访问权 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, well, it’s a rookie mistake. – Meredith. | 嘿 只怪你太幼稚了 |
[18:30] | You’re never going to help me. | 你从来就没想帮我 |
[18:33] | – Are you? – You’re going to kill us either way. | 是不? 反正 你迟早会杀了我们 |
[18:35] | What exactly is our incentive? | 我们有什么动机要帮助你? |
[18:36] | I gave you my word. | 我向你门保证 我会放你们走 |
[18:37] | Which means exactly nothing to me. | 你的保证对我来说是没价值的 |
[18:45] | Please. | 我求你了 |
[18:48] | My wife died three years ago. | 我妻子三年前去世了 |
[18:52] | I can’t go through that again. | 我不想再看着我女儿死 |
[18:54] | Sharon’s all I have. You can save her. | Sharon是我的全部 你可以救她 |
[18:57] | Look, this is an experimental medical program. | 嘿 这只是个试验性的医疗工具 |
[19:00] | It may never work. All this might’ve been for nothing. | 这也许永远行不通 我们可能都在白费力气 |
[19:02] | Worst case scenario, I thought I would have weeks with Sharon. | 我以为Sharon最差也能活上几周 |
[19:05] | Now, if things stay as they are, I’m lucky to have days. | 现在 如果你不帮我的话 她最多就能活上一两天了 |
[19:08] | You never should have injected her. | 你本来就不该给她注射 |
[19:13] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[19:18] | It will work. | 这会成功的 |
[19:21] | It has to work. | 这必须成功 |
[19:23] | – What is that? – A dose of nanites. | 那是什么? 一剂纳米机器人 |
[19:26] | – Meredith. – Wait, wait, wait. Please. | 等 等一下 |
[19:28] | – No. – I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[19:30] | You need an incentive. | 你需要动机 |
[19:32] | Don’t! | 不要! |
[19:42] | Fix this. | 把这个搞定 |
[19:43] | Or they both die. | 要不然她们俩都会死 |
[20:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:07] | Well, you were right. They’re not communicating. | 你说的没错 它们之间没有任何沟通 |
[20:09] | They’re not doing a lot of things they should be doing, in fact. | 它们都没去做他们该做的 |
[20:11] | – Yeah, I know. – See, the thing is, | 我知道 问题是 尽管DMT制造了 这些纳米机器人 |
[20:13] | even though DMT manufactured their own nanites, | |
[20:15] | the coding, the programming, | 但大部分的编码和程序… |
[20:17] | most of it’s lifted directly from the Replicators. | 都是直接从Replicator里抄的 |
[20:18] | – Right. – Yeah, well, the thing is, | 对呀 但是 虽然我不愿承认这个 |
[20:20] | as much as I hate to admit it, | |
[20:21] | we’re only just beginning to understand that coding. | 我们才刚刚理解它们的代码 |
[20:23] | The Wraith we’ve been working with | 跟我们合作的Wraith帮助我们 提高了一些认识… |
[20:25] | has helped us make leaps and bounds, but… | |
[20:26] | Wait a second, you’ve been working with a Wraith? | 等等 你在跟Wraith合作? |
[20:28] | Yeah, it’s a long story. | 是的 那个说来话长了 |
[20:29] | What I’m trying to say is this program that we’re pushing on it | 我是说 我们现有程序的目的是 控制它们… 准确的来说 是不使它们失控 |
[20:33] | is designed to restrain them, | |
[20:35] | very specifically, to make sure they don’t get out of control. | |
[20:37] | – So much so… – That they’re completely ineffective. | – 以至于… – 它们几乎没有任何用途 |
[20:39] | It’s like we tied their hands behind their backs. | 我们让它们不能全力以赴 |
[20:41] | – So we have to cut them loose. – Exactly. | 所以我们需要给它们松绑 |
[20:43] | These nanites can’t replicate. | 没错 这些机器人不能复制 |
[20:45] | Technically, by unleashing them, | 理论上来说 一旦我们解除了限制 我们就解决了我们的难题 |
[20:46] | we might make all our little problems go away. | |
[20:48] | Okay, that shouldn’t be too complex. | 好的 这不应该太难 |
[20:50] | Altering two, maybe 3,000 lines of code. | 只是更改2,000到3,000行编码 |
[20:53] | – Yeah, it’s a cinch. – Yeah. | 就是小菜一碟 嗯 |
[20:58] | Look, I’m really sorry about all this. | 我– 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:00] | I really don’t want to talk about this right now, okay? | 你现在不想谈这事 好不? |
[21:02] | We need to write this program and upload it to my nanites. | 我们需要重写这段程序再上传 到我体内的机器人里面 |
[21:04] | I will yell at you later, okay? | 我以后再找你算账 好不? |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:21] | We’re going in circles here. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[21:23] | I don’t even get what we’re doing. | 我根本不知道我们在干什么 |
[21:27] | We’re trying to match the corporations. | 我们在试图找出幕后黑手 |
[21:30] | See, the company that rented the space for the Internet router | 给路由器租房的公司 是被另一家公司控制 那家公司又被其他公司所控制 |
[21:32] | was owned by another company, which was owned by another, | |
[21:34] | and owned by another. | |
[21:35] | Trying to connect the company that was monitoring Jeannie’s computer | 我们可以顺着监视Jeanie电脑 的公司找到绑架她的公司 |
[21:38] | to a company that would want to take her. | |
[21:39] | Probably a company owned by the Trust. We just haven’t found a connection. | 很有可能是一家被Trust 控制的公司 我们还没有找到他们之间的联系 |
[21:42] | They knew enough to shut down the transmitter. | 他们知道的足够把跟踪器给关掉了 |
[21:44] | Exactly. You know, the fact that they even knew that | 没错 单凭这一点我们就知道 |
[21:47] | tells us that they’re pretty intimate with the operations | 绑架者跟星际之门有很密切的关系 |
[21:48] | of the Stargate program. | |
[21:50] | Again, the Trust. | Trust有最大的嫌疑 |
[21:53] | We should widen the net. Maybe it wasn’t one of them. | 我们应该扩大嫌疑圈 也许这次是其他人干的 |
[21:56] | – Other known enemy groups? – Or an ally. | 其他敌对团体? 或者其中一个盟友 |
[22:00] | Chinese? Russians? | 中国? 俄国? |
[22:01] | McKay said he was working on a program to shut down the Replicators. | McKay说过他正在写一个可以 关掉Replicators的程序 |
[22:04] | Was he working in tandem with anyone here on Earth? | 他有没有跟地球上的人合作? |
[22:07] | No. No, not that I know of. | 没有 至少我不知道 |
[22:09] | Wait. There was a medical company | 等一下 那倒是有一家医药公司 在研究其他纳米项目 |
[22:10] | that was working on other nanite programs, | |
[22:12] | but they didn’t have any direct dealings with him. | 但他们跟McKay没有任何直接关系 |
[22:14] | And which company was that? | 那是哪家公司? |
[22:16] | I don’t know. Give me a sec. I’ll find out. | 我不知道 我这就去找 |
[22:21] | – Where are you going? – Get some food. | 你去哪? 吃饭去 |
[22:24] | In case you forgot, McKay and his sister are still missing. | 需要我提醒你 Mckay和他妹妹 还没下落 你要我干嘛? |
[22:27] | What? | |
[22:29] | You want my help dissecting corporate structures? | 帮助你解剖集团结构? |
[22:32] | When you find someone to point a gun at, you let me know. | 如果你找到个人我可以扁 你来告诉我 |
[22:35] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | What’s it been? A couple hours? | 这都多长时间了? 差不多两小时了? |
[22:43] | – Something like that. – So, what? No updates? | 差不多 那又怎样? 一点消息都没有? |
[22:45] | I mean, I know we’re hostages and all, but come on! | 我们都是人质 但是 |
[22:48] | It took me, like, ten seconds to upload the program to you. | 把那段程序上传给你 我只花了10秒钟 |
[22:50] | What’s taking them so much time? | 他们怎么还没有反应? |
[22:51] | It’s going to take awhile to figure out | 要看出我们程序有没有让机器人 消灭癌细胞可能需要点时间 |
[22:53] | if our coding patch actually makes the nanites fight the cancer. | |
[22:55] | When we activated them in Weir, she was healed almost instantly. | 当我们启动Weir的那些机器人 她立刻就苏醒过来了 |
[22:57] | That time, the Replicator cells actually replaced her damaged cells. | 那次 那些机器人只 需要代替那些细胞 |
[23:01] | Our guys have to heal them. | 我们这次是要治愈细胞 |
[23:02] | But, still, by now they should have seen massive changes in her condition. | 无论如何 现在她的状况 应该有很大的改观才对 |
[23:05] | I mean, why aren’t they telling us anything? | 我是说 他们为何不告诉我们? |
[23:06] | Okay, sit down. You’re driving me crazy. | 行了 你就坐下吧 我都快被你弄疯了 |
[23:19] | So, are you going to marry that Katie girl? | 你会不会跟那个Katie结婚? |
[23:21] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么? -你知道我的意思 |
[23:23] | – Where did that come from? – I’m trying to take my mind off the fact | 你从哪知道的? 我只是避免去想因为你需要点帮助而 |
[23:25] | that I have tiny robots running through my veins | |
[23:27] | because you needed help with your homework. | 导致我血管里都是那些微型机器人 |
[23:28] | Would you rather talk about that? | 你想谈这个嘛? |
[23:30] | – Not really. – So, are you going to marry her? | 不想 那么 你会跟她结婚吗? |
[23:32] | – I don’t know. – You’ve been dating for over a year now. | 我不知道 你们俩都在一起一年了 |
[23:34] | I’m aware of that, thank you. | 我知道 多谢你的提醒 |
[23:36] | You think you’re going to find someone better? | 你认为你能找到个比她还好的? |
[23:37] | No, it’s not that. | 当然不是 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause you’re not. | 因为她是最好的了 |
[23:40] | – Hang on. – The fact that you found a nice girl | 等等 你能找到个能迁就你那些 毛病的人就算是个奇迹了 |
[23:43] | who’s willing to put up with all your many little flaws is a miracle. | |
[23:46] | – Look… – Plus, physically, you’re… | -听着 -再加上 你体格上也… |
[23:48] | Well, how do I put this? You’re no John Sheppard. | 嗯 我该怎么说哪? 你不是John Sheppard |
[23:52] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[23:54] | Let’s go back to talking about how this is my fault, | 不如我们谈谈为何你身体里的 机器人是我的过错 |
[23:55] | because I think I liked that better. | |
[23:57] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[24:04] | Oh, come in, come in. | 进来 进来 |
[24:06] | Sharon, I want to introduce you to Rodney McKay. Jeannie Miller. | Sharon 我想给你介绍Rodney McKay 和Jeanie Miller… |
[24:10] | They’re the ones that saved you. | 他们是你的救命恩人 |
[24:13] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴就到你们 |
[24:15] | Thank you so much. | 我非常感谢 |
[24:17] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[24:18] | Better than I’ve felt in years. | 我感觉好极了 |
[24:20] | McKAY: And the cancer? | 那些癌细胞? |
[24:21] | We can’t find any trace of it. | 它们都一干二净了 |
[24:30] | And I’m nervous, right? | 我很紧张 对不? |
[24:31] | Because, you know, it’s an admiral I’m talking to. | 因为我在跟一个上将说话 所以 我跟他说 长官 如果你用I37表而不用 N1表的话你可以少填很多 像– 像– 像一百份G72表 |
[24:33] | So, I say to him, “Sir, | |
[24:36] | “if you use an I-37 form instead of an N-1, | |
[24:39] | “you can save yourself from using, like… Like a hundred G-72s. “ | |
[24:44] | And there is this pause. | 之后 就有一阵沉默 |
[24:48] | No one says anything for, like, I don’t know, it felt like minutes, | 没人说话 也许有大约一分钟吧 |
[24:52] | and finally, the Admiral looks over at Landry | 最后上将跟Landry说 Hank |
[24:54] | and he goes, “Hank, | |
[24:56] | “not only is your boy here right, but I think we found ourselves | 不但你的下属说对了 我想他可以 去当我们周末Bingo的叫号员 |
[25:00] | “a new bingo caller for Sunday nights. “ | |
[25:04] | Bingo! God! | 天呀! |
[25:07] | “L-37! N-1! G-72! Bingo!” | |
[25:14] | Whoever said the Admiral didn’t have a sense of humor? | 谁说上将们没有幽默感的? |
[25:17] | Oh! | 哦! |
[25:18] | Then there was this other time that General O’Neill and I, | 还有一次我和O’Neill少将 我们 啊.. 告诉我你有新进展 |
[25:21] | – we were::: – Tell me you have something. | |
[25:24] | Devlin Medical Technologies. | Devlin 医药科技公司 |
[25:25] | – That means? – We got somebody to point your gun at. | 那又如何? 你有用武之地了 |
[25:28] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[25:39] | What are you going to do with us? | 你要怎么处理我们? |
[25:40] | Hey. We’re celebrating here. | 嘿! 我们在庆祝那 |
[25:43] | She’s still got nanites inside her, and we are both still hostages, | 她身体还有纳米机器人 而我们还是你的人质 |
[25:46] | so you’ll excuse me if I skip the champagne. | 所以不要怪我不识抬举 |
[25:49] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[25:52] | – I’m going to let you go. – What, just like that? | 我会放你们走 就这样? |
[25:55] | – Just like that. – But you’ll be arrested. | 就这样 但你会被抓起来的 |
[25:57] | Not helping. | 你别多嘴 |
[25:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:01] | I’ve known I was going to prison from the moment I decided to kidnap you. | 在我决定绑架你的时候 我就知道我会坐牢的 |
[26:06] | I don’t care. | 我也不在意了 |
[26:08] | My daughter’s going to live. | 我女儿能活下来 |
[26:11] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[26:13] | I can’t expect you to understand. | 我不期望你明白我的感受 |
[26:15] | You’re right, I don’t. | 你说的对 我不明白 |
[26:17] | We’ve done a great thing here today. | 我们今天干成一件大事 |
[26:20] | And not just for my daughter. | 不只是救了我女儿一命 |
[26:23] | Hell, we might have just cured cancer altogether. | 也许我们可以治愈所有癌症 |
[26:25] | So, please, a toast. | 那让我们为未来 |
[26:32] | To the future. | 而干杯 |
[26:35] | Sir, we have a problem. | 先生 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:42] | Clear! | 准备电击! |
[26:45] | Nothing. Going again. | 没反应 再来一次 |
[26:48] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[26:51] | Clear! | 准备电击! |
[26:59] | Turn it off. | 把监测器关了吧 |
[27:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:11] | She was fine. | 她刚才还好好的 |
[27:13] | – I don’t understand. – Her heart just stopped. | 我不明白 她的心脏突然就停了 |
[27:16] | We couldn’t get it pumping again. | 我们无法让它重新跳起来 我不知道怎么回事 |
[27:17] | I’m not sure what happened. | |
[27:30] | – We need to get out of here. – I know. | 我们需要赶快离开这里 |
[27:32] | Okay. I need to get you back to the SGC. | 我知道 我需要带你回SGC |
[27:34] | Your nanites are running on the same programming… | 你身体里面的纳米机器人 在执行一样的程序– |
[27:36] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道 -好的 |
[27:37] | I’m going to see if I can distract the guard. | 我看看我能否分散保安的注意力 你需要立刻… Jeanie? |
[27:39] | I need you to go… Jeannie? | |
[27:40] | Jeannie, what are you doing? | Jeanie 你要干什么? |
[27:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常对不起 |
[27:48] | My brother and I need to leave. | 我和我哥必须离开这 |
[27:50] | We need to get to a bigger lab with more scientists. | 我们需要去一个有更多 科学家的大型研究场所 |
[27:54] | Please. | 我求你了 |
[27:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎样做 |
[28:00] | I can’t imagine | 我也无法想象你现在的心情 |
[28:02] | what you’re going through right now. | |
[28:04] | And I know you’re angry. I would be, too. | 我知道你很上火 我也会那样 但是… |
[28:07] | But if I go untreated… | 如果 我这样拖下去的话… |
[28:11] | Look, I have a family, a husband, a daughter. | 我也有个丈夫和女儿 |
[28:13] | Please. | 我求你了 |
[28:15] | I need to get help, and I can’t do it here. | 我需要帮助 但你这帮不了我 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:27] | Sharon? | |
[28:34] | You said she was dead. | 你刚说她死了 |
[28:36] | She was. | 她的确是死了 |
[28:52] | The nanites are still active. | 那些纳米机器人还在活动 |
[28:53] | No, once they’ve beaten the cancer, they’re supposed to shut themselves down. | 但它们应该在消灭掉所有 癌细胞后自动关掉 |
[28:56] | It’s never been tested in a live subject, | 这个从来都没在真人实验过 |
[28:57] | and it’s only worked sporadically in simulations. | 它们也只偶尔在模拟中成功 |
[28:59] | Look, I told you, this programming is nowhere near ready to implement. | 我告诉过你 这个东西离实用 还有很大一段距离 |
[29:02] | Wait, you’re saying the nanites brought her back to life? | 等一下 你是说那些纳米机器人 将她起死回生的? |
[29:05] | It’s the only viable explanation. | 只是唯一合理的理由 |
[29:07] | Then why did she die in the first place? | 但是为何她会死哪? |
[29:09] | Shouldn’t they have kept her alive? | 那些机器不应该让她活着吗? |
[29:10] | – It’s a good point. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 那也有道理 喔喔 等等 医生说她的心脏 突然停跳了 对不? |
[29:12] | The doctor said her heart just stopped, right? | |
[29:14] | – Seemingly out of nowhere? – Right. | 并且没有任何原因? 没错 |
[29:16] | Does Sharon have any heart problems unrelated to the cancer? | Sharon有任何跟癌症无关的 心脏疾病吗? |
[29:19] | Yes, she has a mitral regurgitation problem. | 她有二尖瓣回流的问题 |
[29:22] | Heart murmur. | 心杂声 |
[29:23] | – What, you don’t think… – We broadened the parameters. | 你不会认为– 我们扩张了程序的限制 |
[29:26] | They weren’t just programmed to cure the cancer. | 他们不止能清除癌细胞 |
[29:28] | Once they were done with the leukemia, they moved on to the heart murmur, | 一旦它们治愈了白血病 它们去修复心杂声 |
[29:31] | and the easiest way to fix that… | 最简单的方法就是– 让心停跳后再去修复 但是这样会造成大脑缺氧 而会造成严重的脑损伤 |
[29:32] | Is to shut it down while they repaired it. | |
[29:34] | That doesn’t make any sense. Shutting down the heart | |
[29:35] | and starving the brain of oxygen would cause severe brain damage. | |
[29:38] | Damage they could technically fix. | 那些损伤理论上可以修复的 |
[29:39] | They could repair the tissue, yes, | 他们可以修复细胞组织 但是病人会失去所有记忆 语言能力和自我意识 |
[29:41] | but the patient would lose their memories, their language skills, | |
[29:44] | any sense of self. | |
[29:45] | They don’t care about that. | 它们不在意那些 |
[29:46] | Look, they were designed to fix the body of all physical maladies. | 他们只是用来修复所有组织损伤 |
[29:49] | I mean, preserving a sense of self isn’t one of their directives. | 而不是去保护自我意识 |
[29:52] | So, she’s going to be stuck in this vegetative state? | 那么… 她会一直成为个植物人? |
[29:57] | Technically, her brain is perfectly healthy. | 技术上来说 她的大脑很健康 |
[29:59] | It’s just like she’s been reset to zero, so to speak. | 但是她像是被归零似的 |
[30:04] | Meredith, what about me? I don’t have any cancer. | 那我怎么办?我没有癌症 |
[30:08] | – They’ll look around and go straight for… – Your epilepsy. | 他们会直接去治愈… 你的癫痫 |
[30:11] | I don’t want to be shut down for repairs. | 我可不想在他们治疗我癫痫 的时候被”关掉” |
[30:13] | Okay, okay, the first thing we got to do is… | 好 好 我们该做的第一件事是– |
[30:21] | – You guys okay? How did you… | 你们没事吧? 我们需要立刻把Jeanie送回SGC! |
[30:22] | We need to get Jeannie to the SGC immediately! | |
[30:24] | Is the Daedalus still in orbit? | Daedalus还在轨道上吗? |
[30:25] | You’re welcome. It was a daring rescue. | 不用谢 (指McKay没有讲谢谢) 这是个很出色的营救 |
[30:26] | Yes, yes, yes, thank you, but we’re nowhere near out of the woods yet. | 谢谢你 但我们还没完全脱离危险 我们必须马上赶回SGC! |
[30:29] | We have to get to the SGC now! | |
[30:31] | Daedalus, this is Sheppard. | Daedalus 这是Sheppard |
[30:33] | We need a lift. | 我们需要搭一个便车 |
[30:44] | Okay, I’ve put Jeannie in a medically-induced coma | 我刚用药物让Jeanie昏迷过去了 并且我把她的腿给打断了 |
[30:46] | and I’ve broken her legs. | |
[30:47] | You what? | 你干了什么? |
[30:49] | Well, we need to slow down the nanites. | 我们必须尽量拖延时间 |
[30:50] | Look, this could buy us 10 hours, at least. | 它们至少会花10个小时 去修理她的骨折 |
[30:53] | You broke her legs? | 你把她的腿打断了? |
[30:55] | Couldn’t you just give her a disease or something? | 你就不能给她得点病吗? |
[30:56] | She needed an immediate and severe trauma. | 她需要个严重的伤 |
[30:58] | Besides, if we shut them down before she’s properly healed, | 如果 我们在她痊愈之前 那些机器人都关掉 |
[31:01] | all she has is a few broken bones. | 她只会有几处骨折罢了 |
[31:02] | Instead of a disease she’d have to fight alone. | 而不是其他疾病 |
[31:04] | Exactly. Now, I’m pretty sure we can’t just keep doing this. | 没错 我可以很肯定的说 这只是缓兵之计 |
[31:06] | I mean, sooner or later, the nanites are going to abandon her broken bones | 它们迟早会放弃修理骨折 |
[31:09] | and move to her brain, so we need to move fast. | 而去修理她的大脑 所以我们必须速战速决 |
[31:11] | Can’t we just blast her with an electromagnetic pulse? | 为何我们不用电磁波? |
[31:13] | No, these nanites were designed specifically to be immune | 不行 这些机器人设计中 包括不受电磁场的干扰 |
[31:15] | to EM field fluctuations. | |
[31:17] | – Wonderful. – So we have a little over 10 hours | 真是太好了 那我们只有10小时来写出个程序 关掉这些机器人? |
[31:19] | to come up with a program that shuts down the nanites. | |
[31:21] | Right. | 不错 |
[31:22] | So, what’s the plan? | 我们有计划吗? |
[31:23] | Well, as embarrassing as I find this to say, | 我知道 这听起来很丢人… |
[31:26] | I need some help. | 但是 我需要个帮手 这是个坏主意 |
[31:32] | It’s a bad idea. | |
[31:34] | Yeah, well, it’s the only one I got. | 这是我唯一能想出来的 |
[31:50] | Why have you brought me here? | 你们为何把我带到这里? |
[31:56] | McKAY: Look, you understand the Replicator coding better than anyone. | 你比任何人都精通 Replicator的代码 |
[31:59] | If we’re going to do this quickly, then we need your help. | 如果我们要速战速决 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[32:05] | And why should you care? I mean, | 你可能在想 为何你要帮我? 我们反正都会杀了你 对不? 你是怎么想的吗? |
[32:07] | we’re going to kill you either way, right? That’s what you’re thinking? | |
[32:10] | Okay. Okay. So, incentives. | 好吧… 嗯 你需要点动机… |
[32:14] | First off, we have no interest in killing you. | 第一 我们根本不想杀你 |
[32:17] | Of course, you’ve probably already figured that out by now, | 也许你已经知道 但我们也不能放你走 因为你对Atlantis太了解了 |
[32:19] | but we can’t let you go, either, because you know too much about Atlantis, | |
[32:22] | unless you could prove that you were trustworthy, | 除非你能证明你值得信赖… |
[32:24] | and this would go a long way towards proving that. | 但那条路还长着呐 |
[32:28] | Right. | 嗯 |
[32:30] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t buy that, either. | 我肯定我也不会相信我说的 |
[32:36] | Do you have any relatives? | 你有亲人吗? |
[32:41] | Do the Wraith have brothers or sisters? | Wraith也有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[32:43] | I don’t know how it works. | 我不知你们的繁殖方式… |
[32:47] | But with us, with my people, | 但是对我们 家庭的联系很重要 |
[32:51] | those bonds mean a lot. | |
[32:55] | My sister is in trouble, and it’s pretty much all my fault. | 我妹妹的现状都因我而起 |
[33:00] | You could help us. You could save her. | 你可以帮助我们并救她一命 |
[33:08] | Doesn’t mean anything to you, does it? | 这对你一点意义都没有 是吧? |
[33:11] | I suppose it wouldn’t mean much to me, either, if I was in your place. | 如果我是你的话 也许我也不会理解 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | You and I both know | 你我都知道如果我们能关掉 这些人造的纳米机器人 |
[33:22] | that if we can figure out how to shut down these Earth-made nanites, | |
[33:25] | it would be a giant step toward shutting down the Replicators. | 那会对我们成功关掉 Replicator有很大的帮助 |
[33:28] | I know you lost your hive. | 我知道你失去你的母舰 |
[33:30] | I have no idea how horrible that must have been for you, | 我不知道那对你来说有多痛苦 |
[33:34] | but knowing that they’re still out there, | 但是你知道Replicator还逍遥在外 而你能有机会关掉他们 |
[33:35] | that you alone can do something about it, | |
[33:37] | that’s got to be driving you crazy. | 这肯定会令你坐立不安 |
[33:40] | So don’t do this for me. Don’t do this for my sister. | 你不要当为我 也不是为我妹妹… |
[33:45] | Do this for yourself. | 当作为你自己而做 |
[33:47] | Do this because you know you can, | 因为你有能力 |
[33:49] | and because you know it’ll help destroy the Replicators | 并且你知道这样也许能帮助我们 彻底根除所有的Replicator |
[33:51] | once and for all. | |
[33:54] | What do you say? | 你认为怎样? |
[34:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | All right, there’s a few bugs to code out, but I think we’re close. | 嗯 我们只需要解决 几个Bug就行了 |
[34:49] | – We? – Hey, I have been contributing. | 我们? 嘿 我们帮了很多忙 |
[34:52] | Now, if I could suggest a few targets… | 我建议 我们现在该试着– |
[34:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:58] | No. | 有事 |
[35:05] | What if he’s faking? | 如果它只是装死呢? |
[35:06] | What if he’s just milking it for a hot meal? | 所以它可以借机吸食某个人 |
[35:08] | No, I believe him. He can’t finish the coding without feeding. | 我相信它 如果它不吸食的话 他不可能完成剩余的工作 |
[35:12] | I understand exactly what he’s doing, | 你知道它要干的东西 不过它比我在应用上更熟悉 |
[35:14] | but he’s far more versed at implementing it than I am. | |
[35:16] | Maybe if I had a couple of weeks, | 我可以在几周内完成 只有它才能在一天内完成 |
[35:18] | but he’s the only one who can do it in a day. | |
[35:20] | I don’t know what to say, but the NID is not going to provide us | 我真的无语了 但是NID不会找个人来喂它 |
[35:22] | with a human for him to feed on. | |
[35:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:28] | It needs to be me. | 那就让我来喂它吧 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么? |
[35:33] | I want him to feed on me. | 我要它来吸食我 |
[35:38] | You want to what? | 你想干什么? |
[35:39] | Let him feed off me, get his strength back, | 让他来吸食我 所以他能有力气 |
[35:41] | then he can finish the coding and save Jeannie. | 来完成剩下的编码来救Jeanie |
[35:44] | Then, what, force him to give you your life back? | 然后再逼着它把它吸食的还给你? |
[35:46] | – He’s not going to do that. – Sharon died. | 它才会不那样做那 Sharon已经在 |
[35:49] | Half an hour ago. | 半小时前死了 |
[35:51] | I don’t understand. What happened? I thought the nanites would… | 我不清楚到底怎么回事? 我认为那些机器人不是该– |
[35:54] | This time it wasn’t a problem with the programming. | 这次不是程序错误 |
[35:56] | It was a manufacturing defect. | 而是制造缺陷 |
[35:58] | Look, in layman’s terms, the nanites ran out of steam | 简单来说 就是它们在修复 她的动脉时没有能量了 |
[36:01] | while they were repairing her arteries. | |
[36:04] | She bled out internally. There was nothing we could do. | 她内失血过多而死 这次我们无能为力 |
[36:09] | I can’t lose my sister, John. | John 我不能失去我妹妹 |
[36:12] | How am I going to explain that to her husband? To her kid? | 你要我怎么样跟她丈夫和孩子解释? |
[36:15] | That Wraith’ll kill you. | Wraith会杀了你的 |
[36:17] | – That’s my choice to make. – No, it’s not. | 那是我个人的选择 不 这事不能你说了算 |
[36:20] | You’re an invaluable member of my team, | 你是我队伍的不可缺少的人物 你还是归我管 |
[36:22] | and you report directly to me. | |
[36:24] | Really? You want to talk about chain of command right now? | 真的? 你想现在跟我谈谁官大? |
[36:26] | – You are not doing this. – She’s here because of me. | 你不能干这事 她这样都是我的错 |
[36:30] | I can’t fix the problem, but I can help the guy who can. | 我不能解决这问题 至少我可以 帮助可以解决问题的Wraith |
[36:33] | Look, this was not an easy decision to make. | 我知道 这决定不容易 |
[36:36] | I can’t. | 但是 我不能接受 |
[36:37] | Please. | 我求你了 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:51] | We’re going over the data. We don’t understand what happened. | 我们还在研究数据 怎么发生的还不清楚 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:00] | And Jeannie? | Jeanie怎么样? |
[37:02] | She’s not going to make it. | 她也快不行了 |
[37:06] | We brought in | 我们带来个 嗯… |
[37:09] | a specialist from the Pegasus Galaxy, | 从飞马星系来的专家 |
[37:13] | part of an enemy race called the Wraith. | 一个敌对种族叫做Wraith |
[37:16] | Somehow, McKay has convinced him to create a program | 但是Mckay说服了它 它会写个程序 来关掉Jeanie身体里的机器人 |
[37:20] | to shut down the nanites in Jeannie’s body. | |
[37:23] | And? | 然后? |
[37:24] | He was close, real close, | 它已经很接近了 但是它饿晕了 |
[37:27] | but he hasn’t fed in a few weeks, so he collapsed. | |
[37:30] | He’s too weak to finish the coding modifications. | 他没力气完成剩余的编码 |
[37:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:37] | If it means saving her life, why not just feed him? | 如果你想救她 为何不给它饭吃? |
[37:40] | Well, he feeds on | 他的食物是… |
[37:44] | humans. | 人类 |
[37:45] | Their life force. | 人类生命的力量 |
[37:48] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[37:50] | Little hard to find volunteers. | 我们很难找志愿者 |
[37:53] | So Jeannie will… | 那Jeanie会… |
[37:55] | She’s going to die. | 她会死的 |
[37:57] | Just like Sharon. | 就像Sharon一样 |
[38:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:05] | I’m sure you are. | 我知道 |
[38:16] | This is Kaleb, her husband. | 这是Kaleb 她丈夫… |
[38:21] | And Madison, her little daughter. | 和Madison 她的小女儿 |
[38:32] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我从来没想到会这样 |
[38:35] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没想过… |
[38:37] | But it did. | 但是事情已经发生了 |
[38:41] | Now McKay’s blaming himself | 现在McKay在怪他自己 |
[38:43] | and I know better. | 我知道怎么做 |
[38:48] | You know better. | 你也知道该怎么做 |
[39:02] | Oh, come on. | 你开玩笑吧? |
[39:05] | – Can I help you, sir? – No. No problem. | 我能帮你吗 先生? 嗯 我没事 |
[39:08] | May I see that, sir? | 先生 我能看看你的卡吗? |
[39:11] | No, you may not. | 不 你不能 |
[39:12] | Sir, the card, please. | 先生 把你的卡交出来 |
[39:18] | You’re not Dr. Lee, sir. | 先生 你不是Lee博士 |
[39:20] | Was that Lee’s card? | 那是Lee的卡片? |
[39:21] | You know, we were just at the gym and must have swapped pants, | 我们刚才在健身房 一定是拿错了 |
[39:24] | so would you just open the door for me? | 你就不能帮我开一下门? |
[39:25] | Not without a card, sir. | 我办不到 先生 |
[39:27] | Look, I’m Dr. Rodney McKay. This is my lab. | 我是Rodney Mckay 这是我的实验室 |
[39:28] | – Would you please open the door? – I can’t do that, sir. | 你就不要给我把门开开? 我办不到 先生 |
[39:30] | This is a matter of life and death! | 这是生死大事 |
[39:31] | – Open the door! – I’m… | 给我开门!我有… |
[39:34] | – McKAY: Sheppard? – Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[39:45] | – What? – I was showing Wallace the labs. | – 这 – 我正在领Wallace参观 |
[39:48] | The Wraith got the upper hand. | 结果让Wraith得手了 |
[39:50] | That’s what the report’s going to say. | 报告会这样写的 |
[39:51] | You… | 你… |
[39:54] | Come on. You’ve got work to do. | 别闹了 你还有活要干呢 |
[39:55] | No, he does not. | 不必了 |
[39:57] | I have completed the reprogramming. | 我已经完成了新程序 |
[39:59] | That was quick. | 这倒挺快的 |
[40:01] | Well, get it uploaded. | 赶紧把上传吧 |
[40:19] | – Jeannie? – Mer. | |
[40:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[40:24] | Man, medical comas are weird. | 天呀… 药物昏迷真古怪 |
[40:27] | Yeah, well, you’re not the first to mention it. | 嗯 你不是第一个怎么说的人 |
[40:32] | – Did you… – Yes. | 你有… 是的 |
[40:34] | – So I’m… – You are absolutely fine. | 那我…我会… 你绝对没事的 |
[40:37] | I mean, aside from a few inert nanites in you. | 当然了 除了那些 没用的纳米机器人 |
[40:42] | Thanks, Mer. | 谢谢你 Mer |
[40:44] | You can… | 你知道… |
[40:46] | I’m really sorry about all this. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[40:48] | Oh, I am going to hold this over your head for… Forever. | 我会一直用这事… 来找你麻烦的 随便你了 |
[40:52] | Oh. That’s totally fair. | |
[40:54] | Like, you’re going to eat a lot of vegetarian food | 比如 我要你多吃素菜 并且不准抱怨 好的 好的 |
[40:57] | – and not complain about it. – Sure. Sure. | |
[41:00] | And you’re going to read Madison three stories instead of her usual two. | 而且你要给Madison读三个故事 而不像平常的两个… |
[41:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:04] | You’re going to buy me a car. | 你要给我买辆车 |
[41:06] | Well, let’s not get out of control here. | 嘿 你不要得寸进尺呀 |
[41:07] | You almost got me killed. That’s at least a car. A nice one. | 你几乎要了我的命 一辆车算是便宜你了 一个好看的车 |
[41:10] | – A hybrid. – Yeah, we’ll talk about it on the way home. | 混合动力型的 我们在回家途中再谈 家…太好了 |
[41:12] | Home. That sounds great. | |
[41:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | |
[41:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:41] | – Hey. – McKAY: Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[41:42] | Look who’s back. How was the family? | 你终于回来了 家人如何? 他们很好 |
[41:45] | It was great. | |
[41:47] | I bought them a Prius. | 我给他们买了辆Prius (Prius:丰田环保车名) |
[41:49] | – Guilt. – Yeah. | 来弥补你的自责 嗯 |
[41:50] | Listen, I can’t believe what you did. | 听着… 我真不相信你能干出来 |
[41:53] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我不想谈那件事 |
[41:55] | You talked Wallace into sacrificing himself. | 你说服Wallace去牺牲自己 |
[41:57] | No, I didn’t. | 那不是我干的 |
[41:59] | – Well, then how did he… – I… | 那他怎么会… 我… |
[42:04] | I presented a situation. | 我告诉他现实情况 |
[42:08] | He volunteered. | 他自愿作出选择 |
[42:12] | Still, you talked a man into killing himself. | 但始终是你说服他自杀的 |
[42:14] | He wanted to make things right. | 他只想弥补他的过错罢了 |
[42:18] | I merely… | 我只是… |
[42:21] | Presented the situation. | 实话实说? |
[42:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢你了 |
[42:38] | Want to get something to eat? | 你想去吃点东西嘛? |
[42:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:47] | Say, you and I are about even when it comes to looks, right? | 嗯… 咱们俩是朋友 对不? |
[42:51] | – Who’s been lying to you? – No, I’m serious. | 你从哪听到的? – 不 我是认真的 – 我也是 你到底从哪听到的? 结束 |
[42:53] | I am, too. Who’s been lying to you? |