时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:02] | No matter where we try to hide on this planet, | 不管我们躲藏在这个星球上的哪个地方 复制者的卫星总有办法追踪我们 |
[00:05] | the Replicator satellite will be able to track us. | |
[00:07] | Atlantis is leaving. | Atlantis 要离开(这个星球)了 |
[00:09] | We’re not flying high enough. | 我们飞得还不够高 |
[00:10] | We don’t have enough power. | 我们没有足够的能量 |
[00:15] | McKAY: We are lost. | 我们迷失了 |
[00:17] | We dropped out of hyperspace way too soon. | 我们脱离超空间太快了 |
[00:18] | I have no idea where we are. | 我不知道我们现在在哪 |
[00:20] | She’s unresponsive and her pupils are sluggish. | 她没有反映 而且瞳孔反映迟缓 |
[00:22] | I need you to prep the OR and have the scanner ready when we get there. | 我要你准备手术室 确保我们到的时候扫描器可以用 |
[00:24] | Several of the main conduits were affected by the brush with the beam. | 几个主要的线路都被光束 的冲击波影响到了 |
[00:27] | She’s suffering from cerebral edema, | 她正在遭受脑水肿的煎熬 |
[00:29] | which may have caused substantial brain damage. | 那可能造成严重的大脑损伤 |
[00:31] | – What is that? – An asteroid belt? | 那是什么? 小行星带? |
[00:33] | We’re going to clear a path through the belt | 我们要用Drone为这座城开出一条路 |
[00:35] | by firing our drones. | |
[00:36] | Elizabeth’s crashing. | Elizabeth快要不行了 |
[00:37] | If we’re going to do this thing, we need to do it now. | 如果我们再不开始 可能就没机会了 |
[00:39] | What did you do? | 你干什么了? |
[00:40] | – I reactivated the nanites. – Damn it, McKay! | 我重新激活了那些纳米机器人 真该死 McKay! |
[00:42] | Look, I am 100% certain they’re not going to try | 我可以百分之百肯定 它们不会控制她 并跟其他复制者联系! |
[00:43] | to take her over or contact the others! | |
[00:45] | This is a very bad idea. | 这是个很糟糕的主意 |
[00:46] | There’s a planet out there with ZPMs? | 有星球有ZPM? |
[00:48] | McKAY: That would be the Replicator homeworld. | 那儿是复制者的母星 |
[00:51] | You feel up to a heist? | 敢去么? |
[01:07] | Okay, when I say, go ahead and try the left one. | 好的 听到我的指令 你就试一下左边的那个 |
[01:10] | Oh, jeez! | 哦 天! |
[01:11] | I said, when I say! | 我是说”听我的指令”以后! |
[01:12] | I thought you did say! | 我以为你说了指令! |
[01:14] | How’s it going, boys? | 干得怎么样了 伙计们? |
[01:15] | Well, we’d be making a lot more progress | 如果提米・折磨(杜撰的人名) 没有老是试着谋害我 |
[01:16] | if Timmy Torture over here wasn’t trying to kill me | 我们会有更多成果的 |
[01:18] | every two seconds. | |
[01:19] | I’m not trying to kill him. | 我没有要谋害他 |
[01:22] | So, can you make it jump into hyperspace or not? | 那么 你们可以让它可以超时空跳跃吗? |
[01:25] | Yes, I think so. | 我认为我可以 |
[01:26] | – You think so? – Yes, think. | 你认为? 是的 认为 |
[01:28] | You said you could do it. | 你原来说一定可以的 |
[01:29] | Correction. I said “probably” do it. | 改正一下 我说的是”可能”可以 |
[01:32] | Yes, he’s having trouble with one of the algorithms | 他还没搞定他快要升天时 创造的一个算法 |
[01:33] | he created during his brush with near-Ascension. | |
[01:35] | This is unbelievably complex physics here, all right? | 这是物理原理复杂到不可置信 好吧? |
[01:38] | I mean, it makes string theory look like | 它会使弦理论看上去像 非线动力学(混沌理论) |
[01:40] | non-linear dynamics. | |
[01:42] | – Okay. – And even if I do get it working, | 然后呢… 即使我能让它工作起来 还有可能出上千种很可怕的错误 |
[01:44] | there’s still 1,000 things | |
[01:45] | that could go terribly, terribly wrong. | |
[01:46] | I get it, it’s difficult. | 我懂了 你要说这个很难办到 |
[01:48] | Million-to-one odds, blah, blah, blah… | 百万分之一的几率… |
[01:50] | Was there something else you needed, | 你除了来刺激和鄙视我们以外 还有别的需要吗? |
[01:51] | or were you here merely to prod and belittle? | |
[01:53] | No, no, not merely. | 除了那以外… |
[01:56] | There’s another problem we need to be thinking about. | 我们还要考虑另外一个问题 |
[01:58] | Such as, what do we do when we get there? | 比如 我们到了那里以后怎么办? |
[02:02] | Getting this thing to jump into hyperspace may be the easy part. | 超时空跳跃也许还是简单的部分 |
[02:04] | Infiltrating the city, stealing the ZPM, | 进入城市 偷到ZPM 并且出来… 嗯 我觉得这有点危险 |
[02:06] | and getting out, well, I think that’s a little dicey. | |
[02:08] | To say the least. | 这是最好情况了 |
[02:09] | – McKAY: I’ve been thinking about that. – And? | 我想过这个问题了 |
[02:11] | And I think that if we stand any chance of succeeding, | 结果是? 我想如果我们想要有一点点希望的话 |
[02:13] | we’re going to need some help. | 我们就需要帮助 |
[02:15] | From who? | 谁能帮我们? |
[02:26] | Feel like taking a trip? | 想出去走走吗? |
[03:35] | The nanites inside you, I think, if we got them in close proximity | 我想如果我们能接近 人形复制者的城市到一定程度的话 |
[03:38] | to the human-form Replicator city, | |
[03:39] | I’d be able to manipulate them | 我能控制你体内的纳米机器人 远程黑入复制者主机 |
[03:41] | to remotely hack into the Replicator mainframe. | |
[03:43] | We’d be able to find out where the closest ZPM is | 我们能找到最近的ZPM的位置和 最快的进出的方法 |
[03:45] | and the quickest way to get in and out. | |
[03:46] | Not only that, we’d be able to track their movement as well. | 而且 我们还能监视他们的行动 |
[03:49] | We’ll know they’re coming before they can even spot us. | 我们能在他们看见我们之前 知道他们的动向 |
[03:51] | Which does not eliminate the danger. | 但这样不能减小危险 |
[03:53] | McKAY: Oh, far from it. | 哦 远远不行 |
[03:54] | But it does give us a significant edge. | 但至少能给我们一个显著优势 |
[03:56] | What happens if the Replicators take control of the nanites inside me? | 如果复制者控制了我体内的 纳米机器人怎么办? |
[03:59] | Well, they won’t. I would block any attempt… | 不可能 我会阻止一切尝试 |
[04:00] | But if they do? | 但是如果他们成功了… |
[04:01] | I ordered Rodney to write a kill switch | 我叫Rodney在机器人的代码里 写了一个终止开关 |
[04:02] | into the nanites’ code. | |
[04:04] | If we trigger the program, it’ll neutralize them. | 如果我们激活这个程序 那些机器人就会被无害化 |
[04:09] | Neutralize them. You mean shut them off? | 无害化? 你是说关掉它们? |
[04:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:12] | And you said the nanites are all that are keeping me alive. | 你说过是这些机器人在维持我的生命 |
[04:15] | They are. | 是的 |
[04:17] | If we shut them off, it will | 关掉它们就会… |
[04:20] | kill you. | 使你死亡 |
[04:24] | But that’s not going to happen. | 但 这不会发生的 |
[04:26] | All right? | 是吧? |
[04:27] | I’ve ordered Rodney to keep an eye on the little bastards, | 我已经要Rodney注意这些小混蛋 确保他们不做坏事 |
[04:29] | make sure they behave. | |
[04:31] | We would not ask this of you | 如果这不是唯一的机会的话 我们不会请求你的 |
[04:32] | if it was not the only chance of this mission succeeding. | |
[04:36] | She’s right, if we don’t get hold of a ZPM, | 没错 如果我们不拿到一个ZPM 所有人都会… 我们什么时候出发? |
[04:38] | – this city and everyone in it will… – When do we leave? | |
[04:43] | Right now. | 现在 |
[04:44] | What? Wait, no, no, no, not right now. | 什么? 等等 现在不行 |
[04:46] | Look, I haven’t finished finalizing the power… | 我还没有做完能量… |
[04:48] | Finalize it. We need to move. | 快做 我们得动身了 |
[04:59] | You’re going to be okay, Elizabeth. | 你会没事的 Elizabeth |
[05:01] | Still, I would like all of you to keep a very close eye on me, | 不管怎样 我想让你们大家 好好注意我 |
[05:05] | and the first sign of any suspicious behavior, | 一旦有任何可疑行为的表现 |
[05:08] | do not hesitate with that kill switch. | 不要犹豫使用那个终止开关 |
[05:10] | Okay, but that’s not going to happen… | 好的 但那不会发生的 |
[05:12] | John, I mean it. | John 我是认真的 |
[05:21] | Hey, Teyla! | 嘿 Teyla! |
[05:22] | Wait up. | 等一下 |
[05:26] | I’m going to need you to sit this one out. | 需要你帮我做件事 |
[05:29] | John, if this mission is not successful… | John 如果这个任务不成功… |
[05:30] | Zelenka thinks he found a planet | Zelenka认为他找到了一个 可以维持人类生命的星球 |
[05:32] | that can sustain human life. | |
[05:34] | He’s fairly confident | 他很确定他可以将这个城市 一次性跳跃到那… |
[05:35] | that he can get the city there in one jump. | |
[05:37] | Without the shields, we would be unable to land. | 在没有护盾的情况下 我们没法着陆 |
[05:39] | I know, we won’t even have enough power to establish orbit. | 我知道 我们甚至都不会有到达轨道的能量 |
[05:43] | You’re going to have to do a fly-by, | 你们得飞到附近 然后让所有人都上Jumper |
[05:44] | and get everybody else in the Jumper. | |
[05:46] | You mean abandon the city. | 你是说放弃这座城市? |
[05:47] | Well, if it comes to that. | 如果迫不得已的话 |
[05:50] | All right, these people are going to need a leader. | 好的 这些人需要一个领袖… |
[05:52] | Somebody who can keep them alive, and keep them together, | 这个人要能保证他们活着 保证他们团结 |
[05:54] | more importantly, not let them give up hope. | 更重要的 保证他们有希望 |
[05:57] | – That’s you, Teyla. – John… | 那个人就是你 Teyla – 如果我12小时之内没有回来 就下命令 |
[05:59] | Look, if I’m not back in 12 hours, | |
[06:01] | give the order. | |
[06:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | Now. | 现在 |
[06:15] | – Are you certain? – Yes. | 你确定? 是的! |
[06:17] | I only ask because the last time | 我问是因为你上一次没有这么确定… |
[06:19] | you were less than definitive in your answer… | |
[06:20] | Radek! | |
[06:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | – Okay. – Yes? | 好的 真的? |
[06:30] | – I think we got it. – Good, good, | 我想我们搞定了 好 好 现在… 只要我们不在第一次跳跃的时候 用光所有的能量… |
[06:32] | now, uh… Now, as long as we don’t burn up all of the power | |
[06:34] | on the initial jump, then… | |
[06:37] | Yes, yes, right, okay. | 是 好吧… |
[06:39] | I’ll leave now. | 我这就闪人 |
[06:44] | – You ready? – Yes, look, | 你准备好了? 是的 但我还不确定这能不能成功 |
[06:46] | I’m still not sure if this is going to work. | |
[06:47] | I mean, I’ve done everything I can to make it… | 我已经尽可能让它… |
[06:49] | Sheppard, we’re ready. | Sheppard 我们准备好了 |
[07:09] | All right, Teyla, we’re ready to launch. | 好的 Teyla 我们准备起飞 |
[07:10] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:12] | Open the Jumper Bay doors. | 打开Jumper停靠舱舱门 |
[07:14] | Remember, no wild parties while we’re gone. | 记住 我们不在的时候 可不要在家开狂野派对 |
[07:17] | We will try to restrain ourselves. | 我们会试着克制自己的 |
[07:20] | Good luck. | 一路顺风 |
[07:22] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 我们出发 |
[07:30] | Rodney, you ready? | Rodney 准备好了么? |
[07:34] | Did I mention that this might not work? | 我以前有没有提过 这可能不会成功? |
[07:36] | And that we could either drop out of hyperspace prematurely, | 我们可能会提早跳出超空间 |
[07:38] | and end up stranded in the middle of deep space, | 然后”搁浅”在深空之中 或者更可能的… 在我按下的一瞬间灰飞烟灭 |
[07:40] | or quite possibly, be vaporized the moment I touch that… | |
[07:43] | Just answer the damn question. | 回答我该死的问题就好! |
[07:45] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[07:46] | Good, sit down. | 好的 坐下 |
[07:52] | Here goes. | 现在开始 |
[07:55] | Okay, opening hyperspace window | 好的 打开超空间窗口 |
[07:57] | in three, two, one. | |
[08:09] | Oh, my. | 哦 天 |
[08:11] | That’s… That’s beautiful. | 这… 这太美了 |
[08:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[08:15] | It’s like Elwynn Forest. | 这就像艾尔文森林(Elwynn Forest) |
[08:17] | Oh, nothing. It’s one of the lands in Warcraft. | 哦 没什么 那是魔兽世界里的一个地方 |
[08:21] | That’s a game I play. | 我玩的一个游戏 |
[08:24] | Well, occasionally. | 嗯 偶尔玩玩 |
[08:26] | Ah. | 啊… |
[08:28] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[08:30] | You going to be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[08:31] | Yeah, yeah, I just… | 没事 我只是… |
[08:33] | You know, I don’t get to get offworld much, | 你知道 我不常到外星球… 基本上从来没有 |
[08:34] | or ever, hardly. | |
[08:35] | Well, you’d better take a picture. We’re not going to be here long. | 那你最好拍张照片 我们不会停留很长 |
[08:38] | Oh, right, good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[08:40] | This is Colonel Carter calling the Apollo. | Carter上校呼叫Apollo |
[08:42] | Colonel Ellis, do you read? | Ellis上校 收到吗? |
[08:43] | Five by five, Colonel. | 听得很清楚 上校 |
[08:45] | We have stepped through the gate | 我们已经穿过星门 准备好传送 |
[08:46] | and are ready for transport. | |
[08:47] | – No, wait, wait. – Stand by. | 不 等一下 – 准备 – 等… |
[08:49] | Wait. | |
[08:57] | Welcome to the Pegasus Galaxy, Colonel. | 欢迎来到飞马系 上校 |
[09:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:01] | Still no word from Atlantis? | 还没有Atlantis的消息吗? |
[09:03] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:05] | I’ve been going over the specs | 我已经看了你所提的那个 关于探测阵列的方案 |
[09:07] | for these modifications you’re proposing | |
[09:08] | for the sensor array. | |
[09:10] | You’re asking for a five-fold increase | 你要增加五倍的能量消耗? |
[09:11] | in power consumption? | |
[09:13] | Plus, you want to cannibalize parts | 还有拆解包括次空间通讯在内 |
[09:14] | from half a dozen other key systems, | |
[09:17] | including subspace communications. | 的几个关键系统的零件? |
[09:19] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[09:20] | What if they try and contact us? | 如果他们尝试联系我们怎么办? |
[09:23] | If they could, they would have done it. | 如果他门可以 他们早就该试过了 |
[09:25] | All of this is based on the assumption | 而这些全部都是基于 他们过早跳出超空间的假设 |
[09:26] | that they dropped out of hyperspace early. | |
[09:29] | Yeah, we believe | 是的 我们相信这是最可能的情况 |
[09:30] | that’s the most likely scenario. | |
[09:33] | All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们开始干吧 |
[09:48] | Congratulations, Rodney. | 祝贺你 Rodney |
[09:49] | Your hyperdrive worked. | 你的超空间引擎工作了 |
[09:51] | Unfortunately, believe it or not, | 不幸的是 被Zelenka说中了 |
[09:53] | Zelenka was actually right. | |
[09:55] | We burned up way more power on the jump | 我们消耗的能量比预计的多得多 |
[09:57] | than we expected. | |
[09:58] | What are you saying? We can’t get back? | 你说什么? 我们回不去了? |
[10:00] | No, no, what I am saying is that the… | 不 我是说… |
[10:03] | Actually, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 事实上 我就是这个意思 |
[10:06] | I suppose, once we steal the ZPM, | 我想 一旦我们偷到ZPM 我们就可以利用里面的的能力 |
[10:07] | I could utilize its power. | |
[10:08] | I need to make sure I don’t overload the main… | 那么我得确保我不过载主… |
[10:09] | Let’s just take this one step at a time, all right? | 我们一件一件事来 好吗? |
[10:11] | First things first, | 首先 |
[10:13] | let’s worry about getting the ZPM. | 我们想想怎么才能拿到ZPM |
[10:15] | Right. | 对 |
[10:17] | Okay, I’m going to try to initialize the link. | 好的 我将试着初始化连接 |
[10:19] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我干什么? |
[10:21] | Nothing. Just sit there. It’s completely wireless. | 没什么 坐在那就好了 这是完全无线操作 |
[10:23] | Let me know if anything pops into your mind. | 如果有东西出现在你脑海里就告诉我 |
[10:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? 我是会感觉到什么 还是… |
[10:27] | Will I just sort of sense something, | |
[10:28] | or is it more of a… | |
[10:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[10:36] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[10:37] | I mean, well, she did it. | 我是说 她成功了 |
[10:41] | Look, we have to move fast. | 但是我们得快点了 |
[10:42] | Even though Elizabeth’s nanites are only in lurking mode, | 虽然她的机器人是在隐藏模式 |
[10:43] | it won’t take long for the Replicators to figure out | 但是复制者不用很长时间就会发现她 |
[10:45] | another player has joined the game. | |
[10:47] | How you feeling, Elizabeth? | 你有什么感觉 Elizabeth? |
[10:48] | Very strange. | 很奇怪 |
[10:50] | I can suddenly see the entire city | 我突然在眼前看到了整个城市… |
[10:52] | directly in front of me. | |
[10:53] | I mean, every corridor, every single room… | 每一间房间 每一个走廊 |
[11:01] | That way. | 这边 |
[11:02] | The ZPM. | |
[11:04] | Fourth quadrant, top level, easy access. | 第四象限[??] 顶层 很容易进入 |
[11:07] | There’s hardly anyone around. | 那里几乎没有人 |
[11:09] | All right, works for me. | 好的 对我来说很不错 |
[11:24] | All right, we’re down. | 好的 我们下降 |
[11:25] | Rodney, stay here with Elizabeth, | Rodney和Elizabeth但在这 继续筛选信息 |
[11:27] | keep sifting through the intel. | |
[11:28] | You guys can guide us through by radio. | 你们可以用无线电指引我们 |
[11:31] | 20 meters to the left behind the Jumper, | Jumper左后方20米有一个门 |
[11:34] | there’s an access door. | |
[11:35] | Down one flight of stairs, | 下一层楼到达7号辅助走廊 |
[11:36] | you’ll enter auxiliary corridor seven. | |
[11:40] | Go now, it’s clear. | 快走 那里没有人 |
[11:57] | We’re at the corridor. | 我们到走廊了 |
[11:59] | Go right. | 右转 |
[12:00] | At 6.5 meters, there should be another corridor. | 6.5米以后会有另外一个走廊 |
[12:03] | Okay, we see it. | 好 我们看见了 |
[12:04] | Turn left. Wait! Go back! | 左转 等一下 回去 |
[12:09] | It’s all right, he didn’t see you. | 没事 他没有看见你们 |
[12:10] | Really? You know that? | 真的? 你连这个也知道? |
[12:14] | Yeah. Like I said, it’s very strange. | 是的 就像我说的 这很奇怪 |
[12:18] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[12:19] | Yes, go. | 可以 |
[12:24] | Turn left, then right. | 左转然后右转 |
[12:35] | It should be directly in front of you. | 它就应该在你们前面 |
[12:37] | Yup, I see it. | 好 我看见了 |
[12:40] | Hold up, Chewie. | 等一下 |
[12:45] | Aren’t they going to notice when we pull the plug on this thing? | 他们不会注意到我们把它拔掉了吗? |
[12:47] | McKAY: Probably, but they’ve got dozens of ZPMs. | 有可能 但是他们有很多ZPM |
[12:49] | Let’s just hope they don’t notice until we’re long gone. | 希望他们在我们走远之前不要发现 |
[12:52] | That’s wishful thinking. | 但愿如此 |
[12:53] | We still in the clear? | 有人来吗? |
[12:55] | There’s a small group of Replicators | 两层楼以上有一小队复制者朝你们来 |
[12:56] | two corridors over, heading your way, | |
[12:58] | so you need to move quickly. | 所以你们得快一点了 |
[13:06] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[13:08] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上回来 |
[13:22] | Hook up the ZPM, we’re leaving. | 接上ZPM 我们出发 |
[13:23] | Wait a minute. We can’t go. | 等一下 我们不能走 |
[13:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[13:26] | You said you could get the hyperdrive back online. | 你说你可以让超空间引擎工作的 |
[13:28] | I mean, we can, but not yet. | 我可以 但是不是现在 |
[13:29] | Look, while Elizabeth’s been connected, | 当Elizabeth连接着的时候 我在查看复制者的底层代码 |
[13:31] | I’ve been going over the Replicator’s base code, | |
[13:32] | and I found this. | 然后我找到了这个 |
[13:36] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[13:38] | The Holy Grail. | “圣杯” |
[13:39] | It’s their whole reason for being. | 他们存在的理由 |
[13:41] | It’s a command code that directs them to attack the Wraith. | 这是一个叫他们攻击Wraith的指令 |
[13:44] | But they don’t attack the Wraith. | 但是他们不攻击Wraith |
[13:46] | They’ve been sitting on their nanite asses | 他们这一万年都没攻击过一次 |
[13:47] | for 10,000 years. | |
[13:49] | Well, that’s because it’s been deactivated. | 那是因为这段代码没被激活 |
[13:50] | – And how did that happen? – I have no idea. | 为什么会这样? 我不知道 |
[13:52] | Look, maybe the Ancients did it | 也许古人发现他们不能控制复制者 于是这样做的 |
[13:53] | when they realized they couldn’t control them. | |
[13:55] | You’re just noticing this now, huh? | 你现在才发现这个? |
[13:57] | This is just one in millions | 这只是他们底层上千万条指令 中的一个 |
[13:59] | of commands in the base code. | |
[14:00] | Look, I always had a hunch | 我一直有一种感觉 会有一个这样的东西 |
[14:02] | that something like this might be in there, | |
[14:03] | but believe me, it was not easy to find. | 但是相信我 找到它很不容易 |
[14:05] | Can you reactivate it? | 你能重新激活它吗? |
[14:06] | Yes, but there’s a problem. | 是的 但有一个小问题 |
[14:09] | Look, I can reprogram the nanites in your brain | 我可以重新编程你脑中的机器人 用这个连接来上载改动 |
[14:10] | and use that link to upload the changes, | |
[14:12] | but we’ll need to wait for the next merge | 但是我们要等到下一次聚合 才能一次性影响所有的复制者 |
[14:14] | to affect all the Replicators at once, | |
[14:15] | and we have no idea when that could be. | 我们不知道那会是什么时候 |
[14:18] | Not only that, but the instant it happens, they’ll know you’re there. | 不仅如此 那一瞬间他们会知道你在这 |
[14:20] | They’ll take immediate steps to assimilate you. | 他们会马上采取步骤同化你 |
[14:22] | Then we’re not doing it. | 那么我们就放弃 |
[14:24] | John, you know what this could mean. | 如果复制者和Wraith开战 |
[14:26] | If the Replicators go to war with the Wraith? | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[14:28] | Forget about it. It’s not happening. | 忘掉它吧 这是不可能的 |
[14:30] | That’s not your call. | 这不是你能做的决定 |
[14:31] | The hell it isn’t. | 怎么不是? |
[14:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on. There may be another way. | 等等 等等 也许还有另外一种方法 |
[14:35] | There’s a central data core. | 复制者有一个中央数据核心 |
[14:38] | It’s kind of like a back-up hard drive | 就像他们共用的一个备份硬盘 |
[14:41] | for all the Replicators. | |
[14:42] | If I can upload the reactivated attack command | 如果我能把激活的指令上传到那里去 |
[14:44] | directly into that, | |
[14:45] | then we wouldn’t need to use Elizabeth. | 我们就不需要利用Elizabeth了 |
[14:46] | We could be halfway back to Atlantis | 当指令在下次聚合的时候生效 我们都在回去的路上了 |
[14:48] | when the attack command takes effect at the next merge. | |
[14:50] | That sounds a little more like it. | 这听上去可行一点 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:53] | There’s one small problem, | 但是有一个小问题 实际上也不小 |
[14:55] | which is not actually a small problem. | |
[14:57] | The core is at the center of the city, | 核心在城市的中心 几层楼之下 |
[14:58] | several levels down. | |
[15:00] | It would be impossible to get there undetected. | 到达那而不被发现是不可能的 |
[15:03] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:04] | We’re going to have to come back | 我们把ZPM送回Atlantis |
[15:05] | after we take the ZPM back to Atlantis | |
[15:06] | and after we land the city. | 并且成功降落城市后再回来 |
[15:08] | I don’t think we’ll have another chance. | 我认为我们不会再有另一个机会了 |
[15:10] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[15:11] | Once they notice the ZPM is missing, | 一旦他们发现ZPM不见了 |
[15:13] | they’ll be able to trace the source of the infiltration. | 他们就会找到渗透的源头 |
[15:16] | I will never get this kind of undetected access again. | 我就不能获得这样隐蔽的访问了 |
[15:18] | If we’re going to do this, it’s now or never. | 如果我们要做的话 就只有现在 |
[15:24] | You’re going to turn the cloak | 你要把隐形罩变成 反复制者能量场? |
[15:25] | into an anti-Replicator field? | |
[15:27] | Yes, by interfacing the ARG’s control crystal | 是的 只要把反复制者枪的控制水晶 连接到Jumper的隐形发生器上 |
[15:29] | with the Jumper’s cloaking generator. | |
[15:31] | The only question is how far I can widen the field. | 唯一的问题是我能把这个屏障扩展多远 |
[15:33] | Look, go ahead and fly us | 我们飞到离城市中心尽可能近的地方 |
[15:34] | as close to the center of the city as possible. | |
[15:37] | There. | 那里 |
[15:38] | But won’t we be visible? | 但是我们不会被看见吗? |
[15:39] | Yes, we will. | 会的 |
[15:41] | The anti-Replicator field will protect us. | 但是反复制者屏障会保护我们 前提是我能将其扩展 不仅仅包围Jumper |
[15:43] | That is, assuming that I can extend the field wide enough | |
[15:45] | to encompass not only the Jumper, | |
[15:46] | but also the Core Room, and also assuming | 同时还包括核心室 而且我们要跑得足够快 |
[15:48] | that we can run fast enough to get there, | |
[15:50] | input the command and get back | 在复制者知道攻克屏障的方法之前 输入指令然后回来 |
[15:51] | before the Replicators figure out | |
[15:53] | how to override the field and… And… | |
[15:54] | You know, slaughter us. | 要不然他们会屠杀我们 |
[15:57] | Don’t worry about it. You’re not coming with us. | 别担心 你不和我们一起去 |
[15:59] | – Neither is Elizabeth. – I’m sorry, what? | Elizabeth也不去 |
[16:00] | You guys can guide us through by radio like you did last time. | 你们可以用无线电指导我们 就像上次一样 |
[16:04] | Wait a minute. If I’m not there, | 等一下 |
[16:06] | how are we supposed to input the command? | 如果我不在 那怎么输入指令? |
[16:07] | Put it on a tablet. | 把它放到平版电脑里 |
[16:09] | I’ll plug it into the core and upload it myself. | 我会把它插进核心然后上载 |
[16:10] | Oh, Plug and Play, huh? | 哦 即插即用? |
[16:12] | What, you think it’s that simple? | 你以为这有那么简单吗? |
[16:13] | Well, it will be, | 那么 你得把它变成那么简单 |
[16:14] | because you’re going to make it that simple. | |
[16:15] | Yeah, I… | – 我… – 我要你呆在这 Rodney |
[16:17] | I need you to stay here, Rodney. | |
[16:19] | – Why? – Rodney! | 为什么? |
[16:20] | To keep an eye on me. | 为了看着我 |
[16:23] | You may need to activate the kill switch on the nanites. | 你也许要激活纳米机器人的终止代码 |
[16:24] | You’ll be able to keep a closer eye on me | 如果我们都在Jumper里的话 你能观察的更仔细一点 |
[16:26] | if we both stay here in the Jumper. | |
[16:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | McKAY: Hey, get out of that. | 嘿 不要动 |
[16:36] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[16:38] | The core is beneath that platform. | 核心就在那个平台之下 |
[16:40] | How far beneath? | 多深? |
[16:42] | Nine levels. | 9层楼 |
[16:45] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[17:02] | Anything? | 有迹象吗? |
[17:03] | No. | 没有 |
[17:06] | Eleven jumps. | 11次跳跃… |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. Even with the scanners’ range | 我很抱歉 虽然扫描器的运作范围 已经大大增加了 |
[17:10] | significantly increased, | |
[17:11] | we’ve only covered a small area so far. | 我们目前也只覆盖了很小的一个区域 |
[17:13] | We still have 39 more jumps | 我们还有39次跳跃才能到达 原定的Lantin星球 |
[17:15] | before we reach the original Lantian planet. | |
[17:17] | Thirty-nine? | 39次? |
[17:20] | Space is quite vast. | 宇宙是非常浩瀚的 |
[17:24] | You don’t say. | 还用你说? |
[17:28] | Engage hyperdrive. | 启动超空间引擎 |
[17:30] | Stop number 12. | 第12站 |
[17:45] | We’re visible. | 我们退出隐形了 |
[17:46] | Engaging anti-Replicator field now. | 现在启动反复制者屏障 |
[17:59] | It’s working. | 它起作用了 |
[18:00] | Okay, let’s jack it up, | 我们把它延伸 看看能穿透多深 |
[18:02] | see how far we can penetrate. | |
[18:04] | Penetrate? | 穿透? |
[18:06] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:09] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[18:22] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[18:23] | Damn right, it’s working. | 好极了 成功了 |
[18:24] | It’s encompassed the Core Room. You’re good to go. | 已经罩住了核心室了 你们可以走了 |
[18:31] | What, you don’t believe me, but you believe her? | 什么? 你信她而不信我? |
[18:34] | No offense. | 没有冒犯你的意思 |
[18:35] | Offense taken. | 你已经冒犯了 |
[18:37] | Straight down, nine levels. | 一直往下 下9层楼 |
[18:39] | Then a short run down a corridor to the Core Room. | 然后沿走廊跑一小段就是核心室 |
[18:45] | Okay, I’ve written a basic block-storage transport protocol | 好的 我已经写了一个简单的 块储存传输协议 |
[18:48] | to upload the attack command directly from this tablet into the core. | 它可以直接将攻击指令上载到内核 |
[18:51] | All you need to do is plug this cable into the main circuit, | 你只要把这个电缆插到主电路上 |
[18:54] | it’ll automatically configure and upload the command. | 它会自动配置并且上传 |
[18:57] | Plug it in. | 插进去就行 |
[18:58] | You wanted simple. | 你要简单的 |
[18:59] | I like simple. | 我喜欢简单 |
[19:01] | Well, we created that adapter to interface with Ancient tech, | 我们制造了一个接入古人技术的适配器 |
[19:04] | which the Replicators love to imitate, | 复制者喜欢模仿古人 |
[19:06] | so you shouldn’t have a problem there. | 所以你应该不会遇到什么问题 |
[19:07] | Now, you need to move fast, | 现在 你们得快点走了 一旦他们发现我们的意图 |
[19:09] | because as soon as they find out what we’re up to, | |
[19:11] | they’re going to figure out a way around it. | 他们就会找到一个处理的办法 |
[19:12] | Just do what you did last time. | 你们就像上次一样做就行 |
[19:15] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 我们会在你知道之前回来 |
[19:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:37] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:38] | An anomalous energy reading | 通讯塔第二区域能量读数异常 |
[19:39] | in the second quadrant of the communications tower. | |
[19:41] | – Source? – Undetermined as of yet. | 源头是? 目前无法确定 |
[19:43] | It’s creating a disruptive field, | 它形成了一个分裂性的屏障 从顶层向下发散 |
[19:44] | emanating downwards from the top level, | |
[19:46] | encompassing nine levels directly below it. | 包围了其下方的9层楼 |
[19:49] | The core. | 核心 |
[19:51] | Okay, we’re here. Left or right? | 好了我们到了 向左还是向右? |
[19:54] | Left. | 左 |
[20:06] | The shield’s working, Rodney. | 屏障很有用 Rodney |
[20:08] | Good, make sure to stay behind it. | 好的 别出去就是了 |
[20:09] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[20:11] | Now turn right. | 现在向右 |
[20:31] | All right, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[20:33] | I’m assuming the big glowy thing is the core. | 那个发光的大家伙应该就是核心了 |
[20:36] | Indeed, it is. Okay, there should be an open slot | 是的 没错 在控制面板上应该有一个插槽 快把插头插进去 |
[20:38] | in the control panel | |
[20:39] | that you can plug the cable into. | |
[20:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Here it goes. | 看到了 |
[20:51] | It’s plugged in. | 插进去了 |
[20:52] | Oh, it is? | 是么? |
[20:53] | Why am I not reading anything? | 可我这里怎么什么反应也没有? |
[20:54] | Are you sure you plugged it into the right slot? | 你有没有插错插槽? |
[20:58] | There’s only one slot, Rodney. | 这里只有一个插槽 Rodney |
[21:00] | Hurry, John, they’re coming, | 快点 John 他们来了 有几百人 |
[21:02] | and there’s hundreds of them. | |
[21:04] | Won’t the field protect us? | 屏障不是可以保护我们么? |
[21:06] | McKAY: As long as you hurry. | 只要你们抓紧时间就可以 |
[21:08] | Okay, look, uh, try plugging it in again. | OK 听着 再插一次试试 |
[21:13] | All right, it’s plugged in again. | 好了 又插了一次 |
[21:16] | Still nothing. Look, what did you do? | 还是没有 你到底干了什么? |
[21:18] | I didn’t do anything. | 什么也没有干啊 |
[21:26] | They keep attacking the field. | 他们不停的在冲击屏障 |
[21:29] | They’re deliberately sacrificing themselves. | 有意在牺牲他们自己 |
[21:31] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么干? |
[21:33] | The more they attack the field, | 攻击的次数越多 就会越快想出 破解它的办法 |
[21:34] | the quicker they can figure out how to override it. | |
[21:37] | Then we need to get the hell out of here. | 那我们要离开这里了 |
[21:39] | Rodney, why is this not working? | Rodney 为什么没有起作用? |
[21:41] | McKAY: It’s not working because the core’s not recognizing the tablet. | 核心没有识别笔记本电脑 |
[21:43] | Well, why not? | 为什么呢? |
[21:45] | Look, I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[21:52] | We’re almost through the field. | 我们就要穿过那个屏障了 |
[21:54] | Good. I’m on my way. | 很好 我马上过去 |
[21:58] | Okay, you’re going to need to implement adjustments | 看来你需要在通信协议上作一些调整 |
[21:59] | in the negotiation protocol | |
[22:00] | to exploit parallelism at the device interface. | 以完全模拟原来的设备接口 |
[22:03] | – What? | – What? 什么? |
[22:05] | McKAY: Just do what I say. Start by unplugging the cable. | 照我说的做 首先拔下插头 |
[22:06] | Now access the tablet’s root directory. | 打开笔记本电脑的根目录 |
[22:09] | This is not simple. | 这可一点也不简单 |
[22:20] | You have to get them out of there now. | 你们要马上离开那里了 |
[22:22] | – We’re not done! – There’s no more time! | – 我们还没有完成呢 – 没时间了! |
[22:23] | The Replicators have breached the field! | 复制者们已经穿过屏障了! |
[22:28] | What do you mean, they’ve breached the field? | 什么 他们已经穿过屏障了? |
[22:30] | McKAY: They’ve figured out how to override it. | 他们已经找到了破解的办法 |
[22:31] | Look, we need to move much faster. | 我们要加快动作 |
[22:33] | You need to make changes to the negotiation protocol | 你要对通信协议作一些调整 允许直接数据传输 |
[22:35] | to allow for direct data placement. | |
[22:38] | We need to allow for resynchronization | 我们需要重新同步数据流中的包边界 |
[22:39] | of the packet boundaries within the data stream. | |
[22:42] | Oberoth is heading to the Core Room. | Oberoth正在前往核心控制室 |
[22:44] | He knows it’s us. | 他知道是我们 |
[22:45] | How far is he? Can they make a run for it? | 还有多远? 他们还赶得及么? |
[22:47] | No. Replicators are approaching from every direction. They’re trapped. | 不行 复制者们正从四面八方靠拢 他们被困住了 |
[22:50] | Which means they’re as good as dead. | 这就是说他们已经死路一条了 |
[22:52] | We can hear you, you know? | 别忘了 我们可以听到你们说话 |
[22:54] | What? Uh, no. | 什么? |
[22:55] | When I say, “As good as dead,” | 哦 不 我刚才说”死路一条”的意思是… |
[22:56] | I mean it as more of a… | |
[22:57] | Elizabeth, what are you doing? | Elizabeth 你要干什么? |
[22:59] | – Stay here! – Elizabeth, you can’t go out there! | 呆在这里! Elizabeth 你不能出去! |
[23:01] | – Elizabeth! – What’s going on, Rodney? | 怎么了 Rodney? |
[23:03] | – Elizabeth just left the Jumper. – Why? | Elizabeth刚才离开了Jumper飞船 为什么? |
[23:05] | I don’t know. She just ran out. | 不知道 她跑出去了 |
[23:07] | Elizabeth, this is Sheppard, do you copy? | Elizabeth 我是Sheppard 听到没有? |
[23:11] | Elizabeth, respond. | Elizabeth 回话 |
[23:14] | If they capture her… | – 如果他们抓到了她… – 我知道 |
[23:15] | I know, I know. | |
[23:17] | McKAY: So, what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[23:19] | She said to hit the kill switch on the nanites if she did anything suspicious. | 她说过 如果自己有什么怪异的行为 就开启身上的自毁开关 |
[23:23] | I know, but… | 我知道 不过… |
[23:28] | Sheppard. | |
[23:31] | Make the call. | 下命令吧 |
[23:35] | Do it. | 照做吧 |
[23:47] | It’s not working. | 不起作用 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么? |
[23:49] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[23:50] | McKAY: Just give me a second. | 给我几秒钟 |
[23:54] | I’m not getting confirmation, | 我没有收到确认信息 别问我为什么 因为我也不知道为什么 好么? |
[23:56] | and don’t ask why, because I don’t know, okay? | |
[23:58] | I mean, the last time she had active nanites inside her, | 上次她体内的纳米机器人启动的时候 |
[24:00] | she was able to exert a certain amount of control. | 她可以通过意识进行一定的控制 |
[24:01] | Maybe, maybe she’s doing it here now, | 也许… 她现在也在这么做 |
[24:03] | or maybe there’s interference that’s affecting the frequency. | 或者是有干扰源正在干扰这个频率 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. I need to run a diagnostic. | 我不知道 需要先运行一个诊断 才能肯定 |
[24:08] | Better yet, why don’t you figure a way how to get us out of here? | 先说要紧事 你干嘛不先想办法 把我们救出来? |
[24:11] | If we’re screwed, we may as well complete the mission. | 即使被抓 我们也要完成任务 |
[24:29] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[24:31] | Hello, Oberoth. | 你好 Oberoth |
[24:33] | You’re surprised. | 很惊讶吧 |
[24:35] | Indeed, I am. | 的确 |
[24:37] | Niam infected me with nanites. | Niam让我感染了纳米病毒 |
[24:40] | Yes, I can detect them now. | 是的 我现在可以察觉得到 |
[24:41] | We were able to neutralize them, | 我们杀灭了它们的攻击性 |
[24:44] | and then reprogram | 然后根据我们的需要重新注入程序 并控制它们 |
[24:46] | and manipulate them to suit our needs. | |
[24:50] | Industrious of you. | 真是辛苦你们了 |
[24:51] | Which is why, now that I’ve been able to establish a physical link | 这也就是为什么我可以通过你 建立一条物理连接 |
[24:54] | through you, | |
[24:57] | I have direct access to the Replicator collective. | 现在我可以直接控制复制者集群了 |
[25:02] | I’m in control now. | 现在控制权在我手中 |
[25:09] | Okay, I’m plugged in. Anything? | 好了 插进去了 好了么? |
[25:14] | Yes! Yes, it’s working! | 好了! 好了 成功了! |
[25:32] | What the hell just happened? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[25:36] | The Replicators have all frozen. | 复制者们都被定住了 |
[25:38] | Well, I can see that, but who did it? | 我看到了 是谁干的? |
[25:41] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[25:42] | It might have been Elizabeth. | 也许是Elizabeth |
[25:44] | Can she do that? | 她能办到么? |
[25:45] | I don’t know. I mean, | 不知道 |
[25:46] | she’d have to link directly with the Replicator collective, | 如果要做到这一点 她就必须建立一条 可以直接访问复制者集群的物理连接 |
[25:48] | which means the chances they’ll be able | 可是这样 他们控制她体内纳米病毒的几率 也成指数级别增加了 |
[25:49] | to take over her nanites have just increased exponentially. | |
[25:51] | How long before they come back to life? | 距离他们可以重新活动还有多长时间? |
[25:53] | Your guess is as good as mine, | 这个我也不知道 |
[25:55] | but I would err on the side of less time rather than more. | 我宁愿往坏的方面想 时间肯定不长 |
[25:57] | – Can we go? – Yeah, first things first. | 我们走? 好吧 先解决首要问题 |
[25:59] | How are we doing with the upload? | 上传数据没有问题了吧? |
[26:02] | Almost there. Just a few more seconds. | 快了 再等几秒钟 |
[26:04] | How many seconds? | 到底是几秒钟? |
[26:05] | Don’t start with that again! | 又来了! |
[26:09] | I’m impressed with your strength, | 我很钦佩你的力量 Weir博士 可我要提醒你 我只需要作一些调整 |
[26:12] | Dr. Weir, but I must remind you | |
[26:13] | that it’s only a matter of time | |
[26:15] | before I make the necessary corrections | 就可以夺回你对我的控制 这只是时间问题 |
[26:18] | to overcome the hold you have on me. | |
[26:21] | I am prepared to fight for as long as I need. | 我已经下定决心与你抗争 越长越好 |
[26:23] | Good for you. | 但愿吧 |
[26:25] | Your desire to protect your people is admirable, | 非常钦佩你为保护自己的人 所作的努力 |
[26:30] | but you will, ultimately, fail. | 可你最终 还是会失败 |
[26:33] | Keep thinking that. | 继续说 |
[26:35] | Keep allowing your arrogance to undermine you. | 让自大和傲慢进一步击垮你 |
[26:38] | You know it’s true, Dr. Weir. | 你知道这是事实 Weir博士 |
[26:43] | I can feel you weakening already. | 我可以感觉得到 你已经开始退缩了 |
[26:48] | Despite your desire, | 尽管你的愿望是好的 可对你来说 这是一场 注定要失败的比赛 |
[26:50] | this is a fight for which you are clearly ill-equipped. | |
[26:55] | McKAY: That’s it, you’re done! Unplug and go! | 好了 完成了! 拔下插头 快跑! |
[27:16] | Once again, you have underestimated me. | 你又一次低估了我 |
[27:26] | Whoa! They’re moving again! | 他们又可以动了! |
[27:31] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[28:02] | Well, this is familiar. | 好啊 又见面了 |
[28:05] | I’m trying to decide if this incursion of yours | 我在想你们的这次入侵行为 是勇敢呢 还是愚蠢 |
[28:07] | reflects considerable bravery or stupidity. | |
[28:11] | Where’s Dr. Weir? | Weir博士在哪儿? |
[28:12] | Her attempts to seize control of the collective | 控制整个复制者集群对她来说 不是一件容易的事 |
[28:14] | proved too taxing for her, | |
[28:16] | rendering her mind and body virtually moribund. | 她耗费了过多的精力 现在已经是一个垂死的人了 |
[28:20] | She has been taken to be | 她已经被送去… 修理了 |
[28:22] | repaired. | |
[28:23] | You’re going to take control of her. | 你们要控制她 |
[28:24] | That has already occurred. | 这已经是事实了 |
[28:27] | Unfortunately, I was not able to glean | 不幸的是 我没能从她那里收集到 所有需要的情报 |
[28:30] | all the information I need from her, | |
[28:32] | so I will have to extract it from you. | 所以希望能从你这里得到 |
[28:34] | Information? | 什么情报? |
[28:36] | About the precise location of Atlantis. | Atlantis城的准确地点 |
[28:38] | You left your planet before we were able to destroy it. | 在我们摧毁它之前 你们离开了 那个星球 |
[28:41] | Well, sorry to spoil your plans. | 哦 抱歉 让你们的计划落空了 |
[28:43] | Nothing is spoiled, | 计划没有失败 只是被延长了 现在只要有你们的帮助 我们就可以 彻底摧毁它 |
[28:44] | merely prolonged, and now, with your help, | |
[28:48] | we will complete the destruction. | |
[28:51] | Seeing how none of us will volunteer the information… | 我们不会交出这个情报的… |
[28:54] | You know quite well | 你很清楚 我们有非常简单的办法 可以获取所需要的情报 |
[28:57] | that we have a simple method for extracting what we need. | |
[29:28] | Problems? | 有什么问题? |
[29:48] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[29:49] | I figured, you messed with our minds, | 你可以侵入我们的意识 |
[29:52] | so I’d mess with yours. | 那我也可以侵入你的 |
[29:54] | You didn’t overpower me, Oberoth. | 你没有制服我 Oberoth |
[29:57] | The Replicator guards didn’t capture my team. | 复制者警卫并没有抓住我的队员 |
[30:02] | It was all a fictional scenario | 这只是你大脑中一个虚幻的场景 |
[30:03] | played out in your mind. | |
[30:06] | In reality, your guards are still frozen, | 在现实中 你的警卫们还被定着在 |
[30:08] | and my team is escaping as we speak. | 而在我们说话的时候 我的队员们 已经逃走了 |
[30:12] | You were wrong, Oberoth. | 你错了 Oberoth |
[30:14] | I have never underestimated you, | 我从来没有低估过你 |
[30:18] | but you have clearly underestimated me. | 但很明显 你却低估了我 |
[30:21] | You will not leave this city alive! | 你不会活着离开这个城市! |
[30:23] | Maybe not, | 也许吧 可我的队员们会 |
[30:25] | but my team will. | |
[30:27] | Still nothing from Elizabeth? | Elizabeth那里还是没有消息? |
[30:29] | McKAY: No. I can’t communicate with her, I can’t track her. | 没有 我无法与她联络 也无法追踪到她 |
[30:31] | It’s like she just… Just disappeared. | 就好像她… 凭空消失了一样 |
[30:33] | If she’s the one who froze the Replicators, | 如果是她定住了这些复制者 那就是说 她还活着 |
[30:34] | that means she’s probably still alive. | |
[30:36] | For the moment, maybe. | 就目前而言 也许吧 |
[30:38] | – Well, she can’t be that far. – We’ll find her. | 她一定就在附近 我们要找到她 |
[30:40] | Well, you better make it fast. | 你们最好快点 |
[30:41] | These Replicators could unfreeze at any moment. | 这些复制者随时都可能复活 |
[30:43] | Thanks, Rodney! | 谢了 Rodney! |
[30:46] | I admire your tenacity, | 我很钦佩你的毅力 可我会再次 被你愚弄了 |
[30:49] | but I won’t be fooled again. | |
[30:58] | You’re struggling, Dr. Weir. | 你正在挣扎 Weir博士 |
[31:18] | Elizabeth. | |
[31:20] | Get to the Jumper! | 快回Jumper飞船! |
[31:22] | You’re coming with us. | 我们不会丢下你 |
[31:24] | I can’t keep them frozen much longer! | 我不能再定住他们了! |
[31:26] | We’re not leaving you behind! | 我们不会丢下你! |
[31:28] | If you don’t leave right now, | 如果你们现在不走 那我们谁也走不成 快走! |
[31:30] | none of us will get out of here, so go! | |
[31:32] | That’s an order! | 这是命令! |
[31:35] | – Come on! – Elizabeth! | 快走! |
[31:37] | Go! | 走! |
[31:42] | McKAY: Oh, thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[31:44] | Elizabeth? | Elizabeth呢? |
[31:47] | Can we cloak? | 我们可以隐身么? |
[31:51] | Rodney, can we cloak? | Rodney 我们可以隐身么? |
[31:53] | No, not yet. No, we drained too much power | 不 现在还不行 我们汲取了太多的能量 将隐身罩 转变为反复制者场 |
[31:55] | trying to convert the cloak to an AR field. | |
[31:57] | Look, I’ll try to interface the ZPM, | 我会想办法接入ZPM 可这需要时间 |
[31:58] | but we’re going to need some time. | |
[32:01] | All right, we’ll just have to make a run for it, then. | 好吧 那就快点 |
[32:11] | How’s hyperspace looking? | 超空间跳跃可以用么? |
[32:13] | Not good. Look, harnessing power from the ZPM is tricky. | 不太好 听着 从ZPM汲取能量必须非常小心 |
[32:16] | If I’m off even just the slightest amount, | 哪怕是极少量能量没有控制住 我们就会… |
[32:17] | – then we could all… – Two ships heading our way. | 两艘飞船正朝我们飞来 |
[32:22] | Rodney! | |
[32:23] | Look, I need more time! | 我需要时间! |
[32:27] | We just lost weapons! | 我们的武器系统被打坏了! |
[32:28] | – Damn it! – Come on, McKay! | 该死! 快点 Mckay! |
[32:30] | This is not simple, you know? | 这没有那么简单 |
[32:31] | If I don’t properly calibrate the power output, | 如果我不仔细调整能量输出的级别 |
[32:33] | we could incinerate the moment the hyperspace window opens! | 那么在超空间窗口打开的瞬间 我们就都会粉身碎骨! |
[32:38] | I’m picking something up dead ahead. | 正前方探测到不明物体 |
[32:50] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[32:52] | They’re powering up weapons! | 他们正在给武器充能! |
[33:01] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[33:07] | Colonel Sheppard, this is the Apollo, | Sheppard中校 这里是Apollo号 收到没有? |
[33:09] | do you read? | |
[33:10] | Colonel Ellis, is that you? | Ellis上校 是你么? |
[33:12] | Affirmative. The 302 Bay is open, | 是的 302战斗机停靠舱的舱门已经打开 你们可以登舰 |
[33:14] | and you have permission to come aboard. | |
[33:15] | I suggest you hurry. | 我建议你抓紧时间 |
[33:17] | Copy that, Apollo. We’re on our way. | 收到 Apollo号 我们马上过来 |
[33:19] | Can I just add that your timing is pretty damn perfect? | 我能不能加一句 你们出现的时机 真他妈的太好了 |
[33:21] | We would’ve gotten here earlier, | 我们本可以早点来这里的 可之前 一直在想办法找到Atlantis |
[33:23] | but we had a little trouble finding Atlantis. | |
[33:25] | Sam? | |
[33:27] | Is that you? | 等等 是你么? |
[33:28] | It’s me, Rodney. I’ll explain when you get onboard. | 是我 Rodney 等你登舰后 我再向你详细解释 |
[33:31] | Colonel, | 上校… |
[33:32] | we lost Dr. Weir on the Replicator planet. | Weir博士还在复制者的星球 |
[33:35] | Can you lock on her locator beacon | 你能不能锁定她的位置 把她光传送上来? |
[33:37] | and beam her up? | |
[33:40] | I’m not picking up any signal. | 我探测不到任何信号 |
[33:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:03] | Here’s a good one, M35-117. | 这个星球不错 m35-117 |
[34:05] | Does Dr. Weir know about it? | Weir博士知不知道? |
[34:06] | Well, it’s not on our primary or backup list. | 在我们的备用名单中没有 |
[34:08] | I purposefully searched for planets we’d never considered before. | 我有意搜索我们以前 未曾考虑过的星球 |
[34:11] | The Replicators can probe her mind all they want, they won’t find it. | 不管复制者怎么探测她的大脑 都不会找到 |
[34:14] | Good. For us. | 很… 好 |
[34:16] | Well, look, it’s a stable atmosphere, a big ocean. | 你瞧 大气层很稳定 还有一片很大的海洋 |
[34:20] | Besides the large, | 另外 那种大型的有毒蛇型生物 生活在大陆上 |
[34:22] | particularly venomous snake-like creature that inhabits the mainland, | |
[34:25] | it looks to be a welcoming environment. | 看上去生态环境还不错 |
[34:29] | All right. Radek, how we doing? | 好吧 Radek 情况怎么样了? |
[34:31] | All set here. The ZPM is online. | 一切就绪 ZPM已经上线 |
[34:34] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 出发吧 |
[34:55] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[34:57] | McKAY: Well, there’s still the small matter of landing this thing. | 现在就剩下如何把这家伙着陆了 |
[35:00] | I’ll just jump in the chair and ease us down. | 我到控制椅那里去 慢慢控制降落 |
[35:03] | Well, that could be tricky. | 没有那么简单 |
[35:04] | We drained a lot of power from the ZPM just getting here. | 我们耗费了ZPM大量的能量 才抵达这里 |
[35:07] | We got enough energy to keep the shield up for re-entry. | 我们有足够的能量 维持护盾重返大气层 |
[35:09] | There better be. A city this size will create considerable friction. | 最好这样 这么大的城市肯定会产生巨大的摩擦 |
[35:12] | We come in too fast or too steep, | 如果我们进入得太快 角度太陡 都会令护盾支撑不住 |
[35:13] | and the shield could attenuate under the stress, | |
[35:15] | and the whole place will be torn to shreds, | 其结果是会被撕成碎片 或者烧掉 或者两者皆是… |
[35:16] | or burn up, or both. | |
[35:18] | It never ends with you, you know? | 你有完没完啊? |
[35:21] | What? | 什么? |
[35:22] | Tell everyone to buckle up. We’re going in. | 告诉大家作好准备 我们就要进入大气层了 |
[35:42] | Shield’s holding. So far, so good. | 护盾还在支持 目前还不错 |
[35:45] | – What’s wrong? – Angle’s too steep. | 怎么了? 角度太陡了 |
[35:47] | We keep going like this, | 如果照这样下去 会给护盾施加 太大的压力 |
[35:48] | we’re going to put too much strain on the shield, | |
[35:49] | which means more power draining from the ZPM. | 这就意味着将会消耗ZPM更多的能量 |
[35:51] | Sheppard, we’re coming in too steep. | Sheppard 我们的进入角度太陡 |
[35:53] | We need to ease up on the angle of re-entry. | 需要”重入大气层”的角度改小一点 |
[35:55] | In fact, you mean entry. You see, we never actually left this… | 你指的是”进入”大气层吧 好吧 我们从来不会计较这一点 Bill… |
[35:57] | Bill. | |
[35:58] | Oh, right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:06] | McKAY: Ease up on the angle! | 拉起角度! |
[36:08] | I heard you the first time, Rodney. | 你第一次说我就听到了 Rodney |
[36:10] | And yet we’re still coming in too steep! | 可我们现在的角度还是太陡! |
[36:17] | Hang on! | 坐好! |
[36:24] | We’re over the ocean! | 我们已经在大洋上了! |
[36:26] | Sheppard, you need to slow us down. | Sheppard 我们现在该减速了 |
[36:27] | We’re coming in over the water. | 我们已经飞到水面上了 |
[36:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:37] | McKAY: Still too fast! Slow down! | 还是太快! 慢点! |
[36:40] | We want to touch down gently, | 要慢慢的下去 就像是一片树叶 亲吻池塘的水面 |
[36:41] | like a leaf kissing the surface of a pond. | |
[37:03] | Nice kissing. | 吻得不错 |
[37:11] | How we doing? | 情况怎样? |
[37:14] | Systems are looking good so far, | 看上去系统运行得不错… ZPM还有大量能量剩余 |
[37:17] | and plenty of power in the ZPM. | |
[37:20] | Drop the shield. | 放下护盾 |
[37:26] | Colonel Sheppard, we made it. | Sheppard中校 我们成功了 |
[37:27] | The city’s floating safely on the ocean. | 城市正安全的漂浮在海面上 |
[37:30] | Excellent landing. | 完美的着陆 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Who do you think’s going to replace her? | 你认为谁会接替她的位置? |
[38:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:18] | Whoever it is, | 不管是谁… |
[38:20] | has tough shoes to fill. | 都是一个苦差事 |
[38:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:41] | Okay, let’s give it a go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[38:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[38:57] | This is Atlantis calling Stargate Command. | 这里是Atlantis 呼叫星门指挥部 |
[38:59] | Do you read? | 收到没有? |
[39:05] | We read you, Atlantis. Good to hear from you. | 收到 Atlantis 很高兴听到你们的声音 |
[39:07] | Great to be heard. | 很高兴听到回复 |
[39:09] | Tell General Landry we’re back on the grid. | 告诉Landry将军 我们的星门大桥 又可以用了 |
[39:12] | Rodney. | |
[39:13] | What? | 什么事? |
[39:14] | Long-range scanners have detected | 远程探测器监测到有大量飞船 组成的舰队 从复制者星球起飞 |
[39:16] | a massive fleet of ships being launched from the Replicator planet, | |
[39:20] | but they’re not heading for us. | 但不是朝我们飞来 |
[39:24] | That’s a Wraith planet. | 那是幽灵的星球 |
[39:26] | The attack command must have been activated. | 攻击指令已经被激活了 |
[39:28] | What do you know? It worked. | 知道么? 成功了! |
[39:34] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[39:37] | Two moons. | 两个月亮 |
[39:38] | Actually, there are five. | 实际上 是五个 |
[39:40] | It’s just these are the only two visible to the naked eye. | 只有这两个可以被肉眼看到 |
[39:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的么? – 是的 |
[39:46] | Huh. | |
[39:48] | Heard you and Rodney got us reconnected | 听说你和Rodney已经让我们重新连上 星门大桥了 |
[39:50] | to the Intergalactic Bridge. | |
[39:51] | Yup. | 是的 |
[39:52] | General Landry was understandably relieved to hear from us. | Landry将军听到我们的消息非常高兴 |
[39:56] | You know, in all the excitement | 对了 我一直都没有机会来恭喜你 |
[39:57] | I never had a chance to congratulate you. | |
[40:01] | Your promotion. You’re a full-bird colonel now. | 恭喜你晋升为上校 |
[40:03] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[40:07] | So you sticking around? | 准备留在这里? |
[40:08] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | General Landry wants Dr. Lee and I to gate back, | Landry要我和Lee博士从星门回去 |
[40:11] | give him a full briefing on the situation here. | 向他完整汇报一下这里的局势 |
[40:13] | The Apollo’s going to remain in orbit for the time being | Apollo继续停留在轨道上 以便在需要时 向你们提供援助 |
[40:16] | in case you need any assistance. | |
[40:19] | Thanks for saving our asses back there from the bad guys. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[40:22] | That was a risky move. | 你们这次行动可真惊险 |
[40:24] | It was nothing compared to the risk that you and your team took. | 跟你和你的队员们碰到的危险相比 这算得了什么 |
[40:27] | Frankly, I’m amazed that you were able to pull it off. | 老实说 我很好奇你们是怎么挺过来的 |
[40:31] | We had a lot of help. | 有很多人帮助我们 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:37] | General Landry sends his condolences. | Landry已经发来了他的吊唁词 |
[40:40] | He was deeply saddened to hear about Dr. Weir. | 听到Weir博士的事情 他感到非常沉痛 |
[40:43] | We all were. | 我们也是 |
[40:47] | We haven’t given up hope. | 我从未放弃希望 |
[40:50] | If there’s a chance she’s still alive, | 只要还有一丝生存的可能 我就会找到她 |
[40:53] | I’ll find her. | |
[40:56] | I know. | 我知道 |