Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I could never just say that to him! 我不能这样对他说
[00:04] Why not? You like him, don’t you? 为什么?你喜欢他 不是么?
[00:06] That is not the point. 跟这没有关系
[00:07] I think that’s exactly the point, actually. 我觉得很有关系 事实上
[00:09] The ways of my people are different. 我的族人采取的方式不一样
[00:12] – I would never… – He’s not gonna make the first move. ﹣我绝对不会… ﹣他不会主动出击的
[00:15] We shall see. 那我们就等着瞧吧
[00:16] Look… 听着…
[00:17] you know him better than I do. 你比我更了解他
[00:19] I would hope so! 但愿如此
[00:21] But I wouldn’t be surprised if he was oblivious to the whole situation. 可如果他忘记了这整件事 我也不会感到奇怪
[00:24] It bears no further discussion. 不能再谈下去了
[00:26] Alright! 好吧
[00:27] I’m just saying, if you want me to have somebody drop some hints… 我想说的是 如果你想要我 请某个人来给个暗示…
[00:29] Do you remember the last time so many people had the day off? 还记得上一次这么多人 同时休息是什么时候么?
[00:32] Yeah, it’s all Heightmeyer’s doing. 当然 那是Heightmeyer做的好事
[00:34] She insisted that the brass order some sort of mandatory rest day. 她坚持什么必须遵守那个什么 强制休息的命令
[00:39] I guess downtime here doesn’t really happen organically. 在这儿 这种休息 可不是经常可以享受得到
[00:42] Hey, and don’t think I haven’t realised you’ve changed the subject. 嘿 被以为我不知道 你岔开了话题
[00:45] My people have a day of rest every four nights. 我的族人每4个晚上就可以休息一天
[00:48] – Now that is civilised! – Yes. ﹣这才叫人道 ﹣是的
[00:50] – Hey, wanna grab a late lunch? – I would like that. ﹣嘿 想一起去吃午餐么? ﹣好啊
[00:53] I forgot my bantos rods at the gym. 我把Banto棒忘在健身房了
[00:56] – Can I meet you there? – Sure. ﹣回头来找你吧 ﹣好
[02:45] – Hi. – Hi. ﹣嗨 ﹣嗨
[02:47] What are you… 你在…
[02:49] – what are you doing here? – I work here. ﹣你在忙什么? ﹣工作
[02:51] But it’s our day off. 可今天休息啊
[02:53] Well, shouldn’t you be enjoying your leisure time, then? 那你怎么不趁机去好好享受一下 这闲暇时光呢?
[02:56] I got a little behind on my research this week. 我这个星期的研究有点滞后
[02:58] Just wanted to drop off some results for the next Earth transmission. 希望在下次跟地球通讯的时候 可以提供一些研究成果
[03:02] Great. 很好
[03:04] Good. 好的
[03:06] I was thinking about grabbing some food. Care to join? 我准备去吃点东西 想一起去么?
[03:10] – I can’t. I’ve… – You’re not capable of having lunch? ﹣不行 我… ﹣你不能吃午餐?
[03:14] – Yes, I’m capable. – Are you planning on eating today? ﹣不 我当然可以 ﹣今天打算去吃么?
[03:17] – Of course. – Great. ﹣当然 ﹣太好了
[03:18] Eat with me. 跟我一起去吧
[03:20] Look, it’s nothing personal, but… 听着 这不是针对你个人 不过…
[03:24] I make it a point to not have relationships with people who work for me. 我有一个原则 不和手下的人 发展关系
[03:29] I don’t work for you. 我并不为你效力
[03:32] I’m your boss. 我是你的上司
[03:34] Well, you’re my boss’ boss, actually. 准确地说 你是我上司的上司
[03:37] Still, however indirectly… 虽然不是顶头上司…
[03:39] Yeah, but with that thinking, everyone on this entire planet works for you. 是啊 不过按照这种说法 这个星球上的所有人都是你的手下
[03:43] You’re not gonna be friends with any of them? 你不想跟任何人交朋友么?
[03:45] Friends is one thing. 交朋友是另外一回事
[03:47] Oh, you think… 噢 你觉得…
[03:49] Oh, wait a second, I see what’s happening here. You think I’m asking you out on a date. 哦 等等 我明白是怎么回事了 你认为我是在约你?
[03:53] No-no-no-no, this isn’t a date. This is… 不不不 这不是约会 这只是…
[03:56] this is lunch. 只是一顿午餐而已
[03:57] This is the mandatory refuelling of our bodies. 只是给我们的身体加点燃料
[04:01] This is putting food in your mouth and… 只是把食物放在嘴里 然后…
[04:03] chewing it and having something more engaging than a wall sitting across from you. That’s all it is. 开始咀嚼 只是希望在这过程中 不用傻傻的望着墙壁 仅此而已
[04:08] I mean, come on, you’ve gotta admit, I am much more appealing than a wall, no? 你不得不承认 比起一堵墙来 我应该更有吸引力 不是么?
[04:14] Well, you don’t have to admit it, but it’d be a massive blow to my ego 好吧 你没必要承认 可如果你不这样想
[04:18] if you thought otherwise. 那就太伤我的自尊了
[04:21] You are more appealing… 你的确比一堵墙
[04:23] than a wall. 更加吸引人
[04:25] Great. Now what say we go grab some grub? 棒极了 我们现在 出去吃点东西怎么样?
[04:27] – Oh, I still have an hour of work to do, and then… – An hour, then. I’ll see you in the Mess Hall. ﹣我还有一个小时的工作要做 然后… ﹣一个小时 好吧 我在大厅等你
[04:41] Elizabeth! You’re early. Just give me a moment. Elizabeth!来得真早 等我一下
[04:44] How set on lunch were you today? 你今天午餐有什么安排没有?
[04:47] – Why? – Well, something’s come up. ﹣怎么了? ﹣有点事情
[04:50] Elizabeth, surely whatever work it is you feel you must get done can wait. Elizabeth 你肯定是觉得 有些工作要完成 这些都可以暂时放一下
[04:53] I was invited to lunch by Mike Branton. Mike Branton约我共进午餐
[04:57] Oh, really? 真的?
[04:58] You and I, we had plans. 我和你 安排好的
[04:59] My friend 我的朋友
[05:00] Doctor Hewston, just radioed me. She wants me to teach her some bantos fighting this afternoon. So… Hewston博士刚刚通知我 希望今天下午能教她Banto格斗 所以…
[05:05] do not worry… 不用担心…
[05:07] I will have something to occupy my time. 我会过得很充实的
[05:10] OK OK.
[05:12] Are you sure? 你确信?
[05:14] Yes! 当然
[05:16] OK OK.
[05:24] Hullo. 喂
[05:26] Oh! Don’t you look lovely! 哦!你看起来真漂亮!
[05:29] Thank you, Carson. 谢谢 Carson
[05:30] It’s the first time I’ve seen you out of your base uniform in quite some time now. 好久没有看到你 穿基地制服以外的服装了
[05:33] No, I don’t know about that. 我怎么没有意识到
[05:36] – Off somewhere special? – No, just getting some lunch. ﹣准备去某个特别的地方? ﹣不是 只是去吃午餐而已
[05:39] Rodney and I are going fishing on the mainland this afternoon. 我和Rodney准备下午去大陆钓鱼
[05:41] I know, I cleared the use for the Jumper. 知道 是我准许使用Jumper的
[05:43] Care to join us? 介意加入我们么?
[05:45] Who knows what kind of wonderful fish we’ll find. 说不定可以钓到大鱼呢
[05:47] That’s very kind, but some other time, maybe. 多谢你的邀请 还是下次吧
[05:50] – What, do you have a hot date? – What? ﹣你是不是要去赴约会? ﹣什么?
[05:52] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[05:53] No-one. I was joking. I was right! Who is it? 没人告诉我 我猜的 看来我猜对了!那人是谁?
[05:58] None of my business. 不关我的事
[06:01] – Have a lovely afternoon, Elizabeth. – Thank you! ﹣祝你下午过得愉快 Elizabeth ﹣谢了!
[06:03] – You smell good, too. – Shut up! ﹣你身上的香水也很不错 ﹣闭嘴!
[06:06] – And you believe that? – Yes. ﹣你信了? ﹣是的
[06:07] – Truly and in your heart you believe that? – I do. ﹣你在内心中真的相信? ﹣是的
[06:12] What? 怎么了?
[06:13] I just don’t know that I can ever respect you again. 真不知道还能不能 像以前那样敬重你
[06:15] Come on. 别这样
[06:17] You think “When Harry met Sally” is better than “Annie Hall”? 你认为《哈瑞遇到萨丽》 比《安妮·霍尔》更好看?
[06:19] – You’re a crazy person. – It is. ﹣真是疯了 ﹣的确如此
[06:24] “When Harry Met Sally” 《哈瑞遇到萨丽》
[06:26] is essentially a re-make, 只是一部重拍的片子
[06:27] a cheap imitation, a bad cover song version of “Annie Hall”. You realise that, right? 粗糙的模仿 只不过是《安妮·霍尔》的 拙劣翻版 你知道这点 对么?
[06:31] I disagree. 我不同意
[06:32] I know you do, but that’s what makes you crazy. 我知道你同意这点 这正是让你疯狂的原因
[06:36] Well, I guess this’ll never work out, then. 我想这个一直就没有什么结果
[06:38] This? 这个?
[06:40] Lunch. 午餐
[06:45] Now… 现在…
[06:46] does that mean that… 是不是可以说…
[06:47] you don’t believe that men and women can be friends? 你不相信男人和女人可以做朋友?
[06:50] – I never said that. – You didn’t have to say it. ﹣我从没有说过 ﹣不用你说出来
[06:53] Any lady that likes “When Harry met Sally” that much thinks men and women can’t be friends. 如此喜欢《哈瑞遇到萨丽》的女士 肯定认为男人和女人是不能做朋友的
[06:57] Fine. Maybe I do. 好吧 也许是的
[07:01] So where’s that leave me? 那我能得到什么呢?
[07:02] I guess that leaves you at lunch. 我想你能得到的就是这顿午餐
[07:09] Come on. 来吧
[07:10] Where? 去哪?
[07:12] If lunch is all I get, I’m gonna get as much bang for my buck as possible. 如果我只能得到午餐 那么我将会尽可能的享用它
[07:20] – It really is beautiful here, isn’t it? – Yeah. ﹣真的很漂亮 不是么? ﹣是啊
[07:29] All done? 就这?
[07:32] All done. 就这
[07:34] I guess lunch is over. 我猜午餐已经结束了
[07:37] I guess it is. 我想是的
[07:39] Should have brought dessert… 本该上些甜点的…
[07:41] would’ve lasted longer. 本可以更久些
[07:45] I should really get back anyway. 我真的该回去了
[07:47] What are you doing tomorrow? 你明天打算干什么?
[07:49] – Mike… – Look, I like you, ﹣听我 我喜欢你
[07:51] and I’m extremely charming. 而且我非常吸引人
[07:53] I’d like to see you spin those into negatives. 希望你不要无视这一切
[07:56] – I just don’t think… – It’s probably best you don’t think. ﹣我只是不想… ﹣当然最好是你不想
[07:59] Would you stop interrupting me? 你能不能不要打断我?
[08:01] You have a tendency to do that. 看来很喜欢这样干
[08:03] – I do not! – Yes, you do. ﹣我没有 ﹣不 你是
[08:04] I hate it when people interrupt me. 我很讨厌别人打断我说话
[08:07] Well, if I hadn’t interrupted you, 要不是我打断你
[08:09] we would never have had lunch. 我们就不可能共进午餐
[08:12] Life needs a little interrupting every now and again. 生活就需要时不时地被小小打断一下
[08:15] Alright, I don’t completely disagree. 好吧 我不是完全同意
[08:28] Was that… 这个…
[08:28] way out of line? 是不是有点出格了?
[08:36] I can’t do this. 不能这样
[08:38] Just because we work together? 仅仅是因为我们在一起工作?
[08:40] This would split my focus. 这会分散我的注意力
[08:42] – Give it a chance, see if it… – I’m sorry. I… ﹣给个机会吧 看会不会… ﹣抱歉 我…
[08:45] I shouldn’t have done this in the first place. I thought maybe I… 一开头我就不该这样做 我原以为也许…
[08:48] Doctor Weir. Please report to the Control Room immediately. Weir博士 请立即到控制室来
[08:56] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[08:57] There’s been an explosion at the base of the tower near the gym. 在塔楼底层靠近健身房的地方 发生了爆炸
[09:00] Early reports have at least three dead and there’s about a dozen or so that are severely injured. 至少有3人死亡 数十人受伤
[09:04] An explosion? Was there some sort of equipment malfunction? 爆炸?是不是设备故障导致的?
[09:06] We’re still going over the data logs. We’re pretty sure it wasn’t a malfunction. 我们还在分析日志 不过可以肯定 不是故障导致的
[09:09] So it could have been a bomb. 就是说可能是炸弹了
[09:16] . [ 5小时前 ]
[09:18] There you are. Been lookin’ all over for you. 你在这儿啊 到处找你
[09:21] What, did you forget? 怎么 你忘了?
[09:23] No! 没有!
[09:25] You forgot! 你忘了!
[09:26] You were going to teach Ronon and myself how to play golf. 你要教我和Ronon如何打高尔夫
[09:30] That’s the plan. 安排好的
[09:32] I am afraid I have made other plans. 抱歉我还有其它安排
[09:35] What other plans? 什么安排?
[09:36] Having lunch with Elizabeth. 跟Elizabeth共进午餐
[09:38] Well, you’ve still got time. 你还有时间啊
[09:40] Yes, true. 是的
[09:42] However, I am afraid I have been… 不过 我恐怕…
[09:45] quite delinquent in filing my mission reports. 还要赶着把落下的任务报告完成
[09:48] I had hoped to get caught up before I met with Elizabeth. 希望能够可以赶上跟Elizabeth会面
[09:50] OK OK.
[09:51] – If you would like, I could cance… – No, no, no, no. ﹣如果你介意的话 我可以取消… ﹣不不不
[09:54] She could use a little time out of the office. 她正好可以走出办公室 休息一下
[09:56] Some other time. 改天吧
[09:58] Some other time. 改天
[10:05] You know, John, I’ve got mission reports too. 知道么 John 我也要去写任务报告了
[10:08] Nice try. 试一下再说吧
[10:09] It’s gonna be fun. 很好玩的
[10:11] Fun. 好玩?
[10:18] Nice shot. 打得不错
[10:19] Thank you, Jim. 谢谢 Jim
[10:21] It was pretty nice, though…? 是不是很棒?
[10:26] So that’s the sport? You just hit a little ball as far as you can? 就这?把球打得越远越好?
[10:30] First, it’s a game; 首先 这是一场竞赛
[10:32] and no, it’s a little more complicated than that. 还有 比你说的要稍微复杂一点
[10:36] See, there are eighteen holes all made of varying 你看 在不同的距离和方向
[10:40] lengths and dimensions. 分布着18个球洞
[10:41] The first goal is to hit the ball through a series of water and sand hazards 首先 要将球打过 由水和沙地组成的障碍
[10:45] til you land on the green. Then… 直到抵达果岭 然后…
[10:46] you putt the ball into the hole. 要将球推入洞中
[10:49] So this is a water hazard. 看来这是个水障
[10:51] Well, we don’t have a course yet. 我们没有球场
[10:53] – All we have for now is a driving range where you… – just hit a little ball. ﹣所以现在只能… ﹣打那个小球
[10:58] Pretty much, yeah. 差不多吧
[10:59] What’s so hard about that? 这有什么难的?
[11:02] Well, 好吧
[11:03] I make it look easy but I’ve been playing since I was six. 你看我打得很轻松 可我从6岁就开始练习了
[11:07] So, although it seems simple, 虽然看起来简单
[11:09] developing a sweet swing like mine 可要学会我这样的挥杆动作
[11:11] takes years… 要花费几年的时间
[11:20] Like that? 就像这?
[11:21] That was OK. 还行
[11:23] OK?! You can’t even see where it landed! 还行?都看不清着地点在哪里
[11:25] Well, it’s not a distance game… it’s an accuracy one. 这个比赛不是比谁打得远… 而是看谁打得准
[11:28] Well, pick a spot. I’ll hit it there. 指个地方吧 我会打中的
[11:30] First off, your grip… 首先 你握杆的方式…
[11:32] it’s all wrong. 就错了
[11:34] Oh, yes, of course. There you are. 噢 你们在这里
[11:36] Hey, Doc. I want to come see you. I’ve been having this weird pain right… 嘿 医生 我正想去找你呢 我这里有点说不清的痛感
[11:38] Hold on, sorry. Let me stop you right there. 等等 对不起 打住
[11:40] This is the first day I’ve had off in over a month. 一个多月来 我好不容易可以休息一天
[11:43] Doctor Cole is in the infirmary and will be more than glad to help you out. Cole医生在医务室 他会很乐意帮助你的
[11:46] OK, fair enough. OK 好的
[11:47] Right. 好的
[11:48] What’s up, Carson? 什么事 Carson?
[11:50] Fishing. 钓鱼
[11:51] What? 什么?
[11:52] Rodney and I are heading to the mainland to catch a fish that seems to be just like a trout. 我和Rodney准备去大陆 钓那种看起来像鲑鱼的鱼
[11:56] Care to join us? Sport of kings. 想一起去么?这可是国王的运动
[11:59] I thought horse racing was the sport of kings? 我还以为赛马是国王的运动
[12:02] For the boring kings, maybe. 对那些无聊的国王来说 也许是吧
[12:04] Carson, you’re Scottish. This is your game, wouldn’t you rather be on the driving range? Carson 你是苏格兰人 这才是你的运动 难道你不想来练习一下么?
[12:08] Ach, it was never my thing. 啊 我从来没喜欢过
[12:09] Come on… last chance. 快点 最后一次机会
[12:13] I think we’re gonna pass. 我想我们还是不去了
[12:15] Alright… 好吧
[12:16] but don’t be jealous when I return with a record-breaking space-trout. 不过等我带回一条破纪录的太空鲑鱼 你们可不要嫉妒哦
[12:21] Thank you! 谢谢!
[12:23] – We’ll try to contain ourselves. – Oh, aye! ﹣我们会把持住的 ﹣哦 当然!
[12:32] Time for a real sport. Come on. 该去进行真正的运动了 来吧
[12:47] Grab the other guy’s flag… that’s it? 目标是夺取对方的旗子 对么?
[12:50] That’s it. 对
[12:51] No penalties and stuff? 没什么处罚之类的么?
[12:54] What? 什么?
[12:54] Well, if the other guy pulls your hair or tries to bite you… 如果对方扯你的头发 或者试图咬你…
[12:58] Bite back. 那就回咬
[13:00] Right. 好的
[13:01] You ready? 准备好了?
[13:03] Ready as I’ll ever be. 早准备好了
[13:09] That’s one for me. 先赢一局
[13:11] Two out of three. 三局两胜
[13:14] Round two. 第二局
[13:16] One-handed. 只用一只手
[13:17] What?! 什么?
[13:18] After every round, the level of difficulty’s increased. 每过一局 难度就要增加一级
[13:21] It’s to simulate battle. 模拟战斗时的情况
[13:22] After every encounter there’s the possibility of injury. 每遭遇一次敌人 就都有可能受伤
[13:25] Round two. 第二局
[13:26] One-handed. 只用一只手
[13:27] Why don’t you let me get better at round one before we move onto the harder part? 在转入更高难度之前 干嘛不让我多适应一下第一局呢
[13:35] OK, round two. 好吧 第二局
[13:45] That’s two for me. 我赢两局了
[13:46] Three out of five. 五局三胜
[13:48] You know, I could do this all day. 我可以陪你玩一天
[13:50] Haven’t even broken a sweat yet. 甚至连汗都不会出
[13:52] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 是 是 是
[13:55] Round three. 第三局
[14:00] Oh, come on! Oh, you are making this stuff up! 噢 拜托!你这完全是瞎编!
[14:03] This is not a traditional Satedan sport. This is an excuse to make me look dumb and kick my ass. 这根本就不是传统的Satedan运动 你完全是想找借口来整我
[14:09] If you wanna quit… 假如你想退出…
[14:23] Sorry. 对不起
[14:25] This game sucks! 这个游戏糟透了!
[14:27] – Well, you need to focus. – I don’t know if that’s gonna be possible yet. ﹣你需要集中精力 ﹣不知道这还有没有可能
[14:33] Here, help me up. I’ve got an idea. 帮我一下 我有主意了
[14:39] Hurts, doesn’t it? 疼吧?
[14:45] That? 就这?
[14:45] Yeah, you’ve gotta hit it, 是的 你要打它
[14:47] – straight on, hard as you can. – OK. ﹣径直打 尽最大力气 ﹣好的
[14:49] You know this is what I’m talkin’ about. This is how you spend a day off. Kick back, 我想说的就是这个 这才是在休息日消磨时间的方法
[14:54] eat some junk food, listen to some tunes. 吃些垃圾食品 听些音乐
[14:56] You like this music? 你喜欢这个音乐?
[14:58] What, you don’t? 怎么 你不喜欢?
[15:00] It’s fine. 很好
[15:03] I’m gonna stick to golf. Your game’s a little too much like my day job. 我还是去打高尔夫吧 你那种运动太像我日常的工作了
[15:08] So, 这么说
[15:10] how long have you been here now? A year? 你来这儿多久了?一年?
[15:12] – Year and a half. – Year and a half? ﹣一年半了 ﹣一年半?
[15:15] You ever hang out with anyone else besides me and Teyla? 除了我和Teyla 你还跟谁出去过?
[15:19] I’m not saying we’re sick of you or anything. 没有嫌弃你的意思
[15:21] I dunno are you datin’ anyone? 和其他人约过会没有?
[15:23] You mean like a woman? 你指的是跟女人约会?
[15:25] Or a man. 男人也可以
[15:28] No. 没有
[15:30] I’m not ready yet. 我还没准备好
[15:35] Not ready yet? 没准备好?
[15:38] Did you leave somebody behind on Sateda? 是不是还在思念 以前Sateda上的人?
[15:43] Wife? 妻子?
[15:46] Close enough. 差不多吧
[15:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:54] – What about you? – What about me? ﹣你呢? ﹣什么?
[15:57] When are you getting married? 打算什么时候结婚?
[15:59] Already done that. 已经试过了
[16:01] Not very good at it. 对这个不是很擅长
[16:03] Besides, 除此之外
[16:04] there really isn’t anyone here that… 这里还没有…
[16:06] well, you know. 你知道的
[16:08] I always thought you and Teyla would… 我一直以为你和Teyla会…
[16:10] you know… 你知道…
[16:12] – Really? – Yeah. Why not? ﹣真的么? ﹣是的 为什么不呢?
[16:21] – Right, lads, go, go. Move it. – Alright, let’s get these two to the OR right away. ﹣右边 伙计们 快 快点 ﹣马上把这两个人送到手术室去
[16:28] What happened here? 发生什么了?
[16:29] Some sort of explosion. At least three dead, maybe a dozen or so severely injured. 发生了爆炸 至少有3人死亡 大概十几人受伤
[16:32] Doc? 医生
[16:35] Oh no. Teyla. 噢 不 Teyla
[16:38] Is she gonna be OK, Doc? 她会没事的吧 医生?
[16:39] She’s lost a great deal of blood. 她留了很多血
[16:41] – We’re gonna need to get her to the Infirmary stat. – Is she gonna be alright? ﹣我们要立刻把她送到医务室去 ﹣她会没事的吧?
[16:44] Let’s go. Let’s move! 快 快点!
[16:48] – What the hell happened here, Radek? – There was an explosion. ﹣这里发生什么了 Radek? ﹣发生了一起爆炸
[16:51] I get that, but why? 我知道 为什么?
[16:52] Well, I’m not sure yet. I wasn’t allowed on the scene until the emergency crews cleared the floor. 我不敢肯定 在应急处理人员 疏散完之后 我才被允许进入
[16:55] What took you so long? 你怎么过了这么久才到?
[16:56] The transporters are down and there’s a lot of stairs. 传送器坏了 而中途有很多楼梯
[16:59] McKay is in his lab. He thinks he might have a lead. McKay在实验室中 他说可能找到线索了
[17:01] – What kind of a lead? – He didn’t say. ﹣什么线索? ﹣他没说
[17:03] The good news is, though, the structure is intact, so there’s no danger of the tower falling down. 好消息是 结构没有受到破坏 所以塔楼不会倒塌
[17:07] There is, however, something very odd. 不过 有些东西非常奇怪
[17:09] What? 是什么?
[17:10] Well, the few eye witness reports that we have 有几个人报告 他们亲眼看到
[17:12] say that Doctor Hewston just Hewston博士
[17:14] blew up. 爆炸了
[17:15] What the hell does that mean? 那到底是什么意思?
[17:16] – It’s not even possible. – Yeah, normally I would ﹣这不可能 ﹣一般情况下
[17:18] I would agree with you but from what we can tell, she was standing right in the middle of the hall here and 我也会同意 可据我所知 她当时正坐在大厅中央
[17:22] – just exploded. – So, what, ﹣然后就爆炸了 ﹣这又怎么样
[17:24] a suicide bomb? 自杀炸弹?
[17:25] Well, see, no. That’s what I thought too originally, 不是 我先头也是这样想的
[17:27] but I’ve scanned the area with my equipment and there isn’t even the slightest trace 可我扫瞄了这片区域 没有发现任何
[17:31] of explosive residue. 爆炸残余物
[17:34] We have no idea what we’re dealing with here. 不知道我们碰到的是什么
[17:41] You know, 知道么
[17:42] Fourteen hours earlier [ 14小时前 ]
[17:42] I think I am a pretty easy guy to work for. . 我觉得自己是一个很好打交道的人
[17:45] I am usually too busy doing all the really important stuff 通常我会忙于去做那些重要的工作 以至于无法抽身
[17:48] to micro-manage all the little things I need you people to be doing. 去管那些旁枝末节的小事情 这些需要你们去完成
[17:52] Now, because of that, you have a fair amount of freedom. 正因为于此 你们有很高的自由度
[17:54] That does not, however, mean you can do whatever the hell you please. 可这不等于说 你们可以为所欲为
[17:57] There are rules, there are 那些规章 那些协议 制定出来
[17:58] protocols in place not only to protect this City but your sorry little existences. 不仅仅是为了保护这个城市 同时还在保护你们这些可怜的人
[18:02] – Look, if I could just say… – Oh, no you cannot. ﹣如果我可以说一句… ﹣不 不行
[18:04] You cannot interrupt me, 你不能打断我
[18:05] OK? I was having a perfectly wonderful dream before I got this call, OK?在我接到这个电话之前 正在做一个美妙得近乎完美的梦
[18:09] so you can just stand there and listen. 你们站在这里给我听着
[18:11] You were sent on a routine cataloguing of one of the abandoned Ancient labs, 你们的任务是 对一个 被古人遗弃的实验室进行日常登记
[18:15] and you activate some alien device without having the first clue what it was? 可你们却激活了一个古人设备 甚至连它是干什么的都不知道
[18:18] – We thought it was… – Yes, ﹣我们以为它是… ﹣是的
[18:19] – well you thought wrong. – Yeah, but just the other week ﹣你们的想法是错的 ﹣是的 可就在上个星期
[18:22] – you did the exact same thing, so I don’t… – Well I am me. ﹣你也做了同样的事情 所以我… ﹣好吧 我是我
[18:25] If I make a mistake, I can fix it. You are you, 如果我犯了什么错 我可以想办法挽回 可你不一样
[18:28] and when you make mistakes, you don’t have to fix them. I do. 你要是犯了错误 要想办法挽回的 就不是你自己 而是我
[18:31] The second we realised it was emitting radiation, we turned it off. 我们一发现那个东西在释放辐射 马上就把它关掉了
[18:34] So what?! 那又怎样?
[18:35] What, you want a medal? 怎么 你想要枚奖章?
[18:36] Look, my four year old niece could figure out to turn something off if it was emitting radiation. 我四岁小的侄女都知道 如果有东西在释放辐射 就马上关掉
[18:40] That does not make you smart, that just makes you a little less stupid. 这并不能显示你有多聪明 只能说你还不是太蠢
[18:43] – Rodney, be nice. – So, are they gonna live? ﹣Rodney 消消气 ﹣他们还可以继续活下去么?
[18:47] More importantly, can I go back to bed? 更重要的是 我可以回去睡觉了么?
[18:49] Well, according to their body scan and blood tests, they’ll be alright, yes… 从身体扫瞄和血样测试来看 他们没事
[18:52] although you should check back in the next twenty-four hours 不过你们24小时之后 还需要来检查一下
[18:54] and we’ll run some more tests, just to be certain. 我还要再进行些测试 以防万一
[18:56] Well, you were lucky, 你们很幸运
[18:57] because we are in a place where something as simple as flipping a switch 因为身处我们这样的位置 扳动一个开关
[19:00] can domino out into thousands of people dying. 都可以让上千人送命
[19:03] You need to be more careful. 所以一定要谨慎
[19:07] OK, just… 好了
[19:09] take tomorrow off, alright? 明天休息一下 好吧?
[19:11] We already have tomorrow off. It’s the mandatory rest day. 我们明天本来是该休息的 那是强制休息日
[19:15] It is? 是么?
[19:17] Already? 真的?
[19:24] Oh, great. 太好了
[19:35] Katie? Katie?
[19:38] Hello, Katie? 你好 Katie?
[19:40] Rodney! Rodney!
[19:41] – There you are. – What are you doing here? ﹣你在这啊 ﹣你来干什么?
[19:43] Hey, it’s your day off. What are you doing here? 嘿 今天休息 你还在忙什么?
[19:45] Well, I’m nursing these little baby ferns we found on M4L-279. 我在看护这些 在M4L-279上找到的蕨类植物
[19:49] At this nascent stage they’re very fragile and if I leave them for too long, 目前它们还处于新生期 非常脆弱 要是长时间丢下不管
[19:52] – they’ll die. – Ah, so what? They’re ferns. ﹣它们会死的 ﹣啊 那又怎样?只是蕨类植物而已
[19:55] Oh, which is to say… 噢 我的意思是…
[19:57] you know, you need time off just… like everyone else does. 你要休息一下…就像其他人那样
[20:00] I know. It’s just, they produce this special enzyme that we think might cure leukaemia. 我知道 可它们会产生特殊的□ 我们认为可以治疗白血病
[20:05] – What, these guys? Really? – Yeah. ﹣什么 它们?真的? ﹣是的
[20:07] So what are you doing with your day off? I thought you had plans. 你打算在休息日干些什么? 我想你已经做好安排了
[20:10] Oh, I do, with Beckett. That’s… that’s kind of why I’m here. 噢 是的 跟Beckett一起 这… 就是我来这里的原因
[20:14] Yeah. I need an excuse to break those plans. 我想找个借口取消那个安排
[20:16] – Why’s that? – Well, because we’re going fishing. ﹣为什么? ﹣因为我们要去钓鱼
[20:18] I mean to be honest, I cannot 老实说
[20:20] think of a more torturous way of spending a day than, you know, up to my… 我想不出比这更痛苦的方式 来度过一整天了
[20:24] hips in water trying to get worms on hooks and 忍受着将虫子穿在鱼钩上
[20:27] having all the time in the world to listen to Carson’s many views 听Carson唠叨
[20:30] on what I’m sure are a vast number of impossibly boring subjects. 那些无聊的话题
[20:33] – I mean, it is unappealing in every way. – Then why did you say yes in the first place? ﹣我是说 不管怎样 钓鱼太没趣了 ﹣那你当初为什么要答应呢?
[20:38] Oh, because he said, “D’you wanna go fishing next month?” 因为他说:”下个月你想去钓鱼么?”
[20:40] It sounded so far away, I figured something’d come up, I’d be able to get out of it, but 听起来像是很遥远的事情 我以为中途会发生什么事情
[20:44] here we are a month later and… 可现在一个月过去了
[20:45] – nothing’s come up! – Exactly! So ﹣什么也没有发生 ﹣对极了!所以…
[20:47] I figured if I told him we finally had an afternoon where I could 我觉得如果我告诉他 今天下午
[20:51] take you out to lunch or something, then he’d have no choice but to let me out of it. 我要带你去吃午餐 他别无选择 只能由我去
[20:55] I can’t. I need to babysit the ferns. 不行 我要照看这些蕨类
[20:57] Right. Well. 好吧
[20:59] If I had a nickel for every time a girl used that line! 如果每次听到这句话的时候能得到五分钱 那我早就发了
[21:04] You know what? Let me bring lunch to you. We can eat here. 不如我把午餐带过来 我们可以在这里吃
[21:07] Rodney, you wanna babysit ferns with me? Rodney 你打算跟我一起照看这些蕨类?
[21:09] Hey, in the battle between ferns versus fish, ferns continuously win a decisive victory. 在蕨类和鱼类之间取舍 我当然还是会选择蕨类
[21:13] – That would be lovely. – Great! OK, I’ll be right back. ﹣你可真好 ﹣棒极了!好的 我马上回来
[21:16] OK OK.
[21:32] Would you look at that! Great minds think alike. 你真该去看看!真是天才的想法
[21:35] – I thought I’d pick us up some snacks as well. – Yes… ﹣我想最好带上些快餐 ﹣是的
[21:38] about that. 关于这个
[21:39] – Rodney. – Look, here’s the thing. ﹣听我说
[21:41] – You know I would love to go with you. – No, I don’t. ﹣你也知道我很乐于跟你一起去 ﹣不 我不知道
[21:43] Ah, I would, I do. I just… 我愿意 只是…
[21:45] I ran into Katie Brown… 我喜欢上了Katie Brown…
[21:46] and she started to lay the guilt on, you know, how 而她已经开始责怪我了
[21:48] I never get to see her and how the one day I get off, 因为我很少见她 而在我可以休息的时候
[21:50] I’m jetsetting off to the coast to sport fish with my best buddy. I mean, 却跑到海上去 跟最好的朋友钓鱼
[21:53] she and I see so little of each other, I’m not sure 我跟她见面次数那么少
[21:55] we even count as a couple. Anyways, look… 甚至都不敢肯定我们还算不算恋人
[21:57] – long story short… – Too late. ﹣长话短说吧… ﹣太迟了
[21:59] I told Katie I would spend the day with her. 我跟Katie说过了 今天要陪她
[22:04] – Alright. – You know, if it was anybody else… ﹣好吧 ﹣你也知道 要是其他什么人…
[22:06] – No, no. I understand. – Yeah, next week, I’m… ﹣不 不用 我能理解 ﹣好吧 下个星期 我…
[22:08] I’m one hundred percent there. 百分百保证 一定跟你去
[22:10] – You promise? – Absolutely. ﹣你保证? ﹣当然
[22:14] Yeah, and it’s still early, so I’m sure you’ll find someone else to go with you. 现在还早 我想你还有时间 找其他人跟你一起去
[22:17] Oh, you can bet on that. 哦 你说得对
[22:18] Well… 好吧…
[22:19] tell Katie I said hullo. 代我向Katie问好
[22:21] Will do. 会的
[22:22] Enjoy. 尽兴
[22:24] I will. 我会的
[22:26] Yes! Yes!
[22:32] Oh, this is lovely. 噢 真有意思
[22:34] It is, yes. 是啊
[22:36] I’ve gotta say, 我想说
[22:37] after all the Cadman craziness last year, I figured there was no chance for us. 经过去年那阵Cadman疯狂之后 我觉得我们已经没有可能了
[22:43] Why’s that? 为什么?
[22:44] Well, you had another consciousness in your body, one that… 你的身体中存在另外一个意识
[22:47] took over during our first date and 而她在你第一次约会的时候 控制了你
[22:49] made you… 让你…
[22:50] kiss me. 吻了我
[22:51] I mean it was… 我的意思是这…
[22:53] awkward. 太尴尬了
[22:55] – And so you ignored me for a few months. – I did not! ﹣所以你接下来几个月都没有理我 ﹣我没有!
[22:57] Yes, you did. 不 你是
[22:58] I mean, it’s OK, I guess. 没事
[23:01] I can’t imagine going through something like that, 真难以想像 我是怎么从这种事情中走过来的
[23:03] and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t wanna be reminded of it either. 而且我相信下次不会再碰到了
[23:06] Yes, well, it was a little weird there for a bit. 是的 的确是有点不可思议
[23:09] For the last little while you, 最后 你
[23:11] you’ve really made an effort to make time for me, 还是设法抽出时间来见我
[23:15] and it has been lovely. 我已经很高兴了
[23:20] It’s funny, you know? 真有意思
[23:21] I mean, much as I hate to admit it, 不得不承认
[23:23] seeing my little sister so happy with her family, I just… 当看到我的妹妹 快乐的跟家人在一起的时候
[23:28] Well, it kind of made me realise that, 我意识到
[23:31] well, 好吧
[23:33] I’d like to get married. 我要结婚
[23:35] You would?! 是么?
[23:36] Oh, no, not to you. 哦 不 不是和你
[23:39] Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no. 哦 不不不
[23:40] – No-no-no, not not to you… – No, I… ﹣不是和你 ﹣不 我…
[23:41] Look, I was just… I mean, no, no 我只是… 我是说 不…
[23:43] that was not a proposal… I was just… 不是故意的… 我只是…
[23:44] – I was just talking, you know? – Right. ﹣我只是随便说说… ﹣好的
[23:45] I just don’t want you to get the wrong… 我只是希望你不要误解
[23:46] It’s not that I wouldn’t be interested in-in-in getting married to someone, 不是说我不想跟人结婚
[23:50] I mean, someone like you, I mean someone just like you… 比如你
[23:51] you even, maybe one day… I just… 也许有一天 我…
[23:53] I know, I know. It’s OK. 我知道 我知道 没事
[23:56] I like you a lot. I mean, I do. 我很喜欢你 真的
[23:58] I know you do, and I like you a lot too. 我知道 而且我也很喜欢你
[24:02] I know. 我知道
[24:04] And to be honest, 老实说
[24:05] I find that just 我只是觉得有点
[24:07] baffling. 困惑
[24:08] – Come on, now… – No-no-no-no-no, ﹣别这样… ﹣不不不
[24:09] it’s other people too… they find it baffling too. 是其他人 他们也觉得困惑
[24:11] I guess they just don’t know you like I know you. 我猜他们只是不想我这样了解你
[24:14] Yeah, but, you see, that’s what scares me. 是的 这正是让我觉得恐惧的地方
[24:15] I mean, at some point, you’re gonna know me 我是说 你最终会跟他们一样
[24:17] – the way they know me and then… – Rodney, I think I know you pretty well. ﹣了解我 ﹣Rodney 我很了解你
[24:20] There’s not a lot of subtext with you. 了解你并不难
[24:24] I am really sorry 我真得很抱歉
[24:26] that I ignored you all that time. 一直以来都没怎么理你
[24:30] I bet you are. 我想是的
[24:35] What was that? 怎么了?
[24:36] I don’t know. Look, I’ve gotta go. 不知道 听着 我要走了
[24:40] So, what, a 怎么
[24:42] suicide bomb? 自杀炸弹?
[24:43] Well, see, no. I thought so too originally, but 不是 我先头也这么认为
[24:45] I’ve scanned the area with my equipment now… 可我扫瞄了这个区域
[24:48] there isn’t even the slightest trace of explosive residue. 没有发现任何爆炸残留物
[24:51] We have no idea what we’re dealing with here. 不知道我们碰到的是什么
[24:53] Zelenka, do you read? Zelenka 听到没有?
[24:55] Yes, McKay, I’m here with Sheppard and Ronon. 听到 McKay 我正跟Sheppard和Ronon一起
[24:57] What have you got? 你有什么发现?
[24:57] You’re all gonna wanna see this. 你们肯定想看看这个
[25:02] Alright, I am digesting this as I go, 好吧 我简明扼要的说一下
[25:04] so forgive the rough edges. 有什么不连贯的地方 请原谅我
[25:06] What’ve you got? 你发现了什么?
[25:07] Last night, 昨天晚上
[25:08] Doctor Hewston and her partner Doctor Watson Hewston博士和她的搭档Watson博士
[25:10] were cataloguing a new Ancient lab we uncovered. They… 正在登记我们新发现的一个古人实验室
[25:13] inadvertently activated this machine. 他们无意中激活了这台机器
[25:17] It started to emit a very odd type of radiation, 它开始释放出非常奇怪的辐射
[25:19] but they were able to turn it off right away. 不过他们马上就把它关掉了
[25:22] Now, Doctor Beckett examined them that Beckett医生昨晚给他们做了体检
[25:23] night and gave them a clean bill of health, 说他们的健康没有问题
[25:25] so with no immediate apparent danger, we… 既然没有显而易见的危险
[25:28] decided to figure out what the device was, 我们决定在有空的时候
[25:30] well, whenever we had time. 搞清楚这台机器是做什么的
[25:32] That was a mistake. 这是个失误
[25:33] What is it? 它到底是什么?
[25:34] Well, the science of it is… 用科学的语言来解释…
[25:36] well, it’s spectacularly complicated, but 这玩意儿非常复杂 不过…
[25:38] it appears to be a weapon… 很显然它是一种武器
[25:39] one created by the Ancients to battle the Wraith 古人制造出来用来抗击幽灵的
[25:41] and one that was abandoned fairly early on as it affected everyone… 可后来被遗弃了 因为它会感染所有…
[25:45] in proximity, including… 靠近的人 包括…
[25:46] – Ancients and humans. – Affected them how? ﹣古人和人类 ﹣怎么感染?
[25:49] Well, long story short, 简单说吧
[25:51] it creates… 它会产生…
[25:52] explosive tumours. 爆炸性的肿瘤
[25:54] – Explosive tumours? – What? ﹣爆炸性肿瘤? ﹣什么?
[25:56] – Are you kidding me? – Yeah, I wish. Look, ﹣不是开玩笑吧? ﹣我也希望
[25:59] it’s actually quite ingenious. 很有创造性的想法
[26:00] The device emits millions of irradiated particles 这个设备会释放出数以百万的 放射性粒子
[26:03] that have been genetically programmed to enter into our systems and gather behind the lungs. 在进入我们的身体之后 会在肺部后面聚集起来
[26:07] Now, as they go, they collect trace elements from our body that they need to… 在此过程中 会从我们的身体中
[26:11] complete an explosive compound 吸取构成爆炸成分所需的微量元素
[26:14] which, once in place, the… 一旦就位之后
[26:15] tumour reaches critical mass… 肿瘤达到临界状态
[26:17] – and explodes. – So, wait, this guy Watson… ﹣接着就爆炸 ﹣等等 那个叫Waston的人…
[26:19] has almost definitely been exposed, 肯定也遭到了辐射线的照射
[26:21] yes. Look, we need to find him before that 我们要在肿瘤爆炸之前找到他
[26:22] tumour ignites, which could be any minute now. 那个肿瘤随时都有可能爆炸
[26:24] Well, it’s not good but it’s not awful. 不是很好 但也不是很糟
[26:26] We need to start right away. What’s his name? 我们要马上开始 他叫什么?
[26:29] James,James Watson James. James Watson.
[26:37] . [ 2小时前 ]
[26:40] Next week, I am one hundred percent there. 下星期 我百分百会去
[26:42] – You promise? – Absolutely. ﹣你保证? ﹣当然
[26:44] OK OK.
[26:45] And besides, it’s still early. I’m sure you’ll find someone else to go with you. 现在还早 我想 你还可以找其他人跟你一起去
[26:47] Oh, you can bet on that. 哦 你说得对
[26:49] – Well, tell Katie I said hullo. – Yeah, will do. ﹣代我向Katie问好 ﹣会的
[26:52] Enjoy. I will. 尽兴
[27:04] – Son of a bitch! Stop that! – Stop what? Winning? ﹣狗娘养的!别这样了! ﹣怎么样?赢棋?
[27:07] You haven’t won yet. 你还没有赢过
[27:08] Carson! You’ve come to join the chess club. Carson!你要来加入象棋俱乐部?
[27:10] Not quite. 不是
[27:12] You’ve come to watch? 过来观战?
[27:13] Well… no. Actually, Radek, I’m looking for someone to come fishing with me. 实际上 Redek 我想来找人 跟我一起去钓鱼
[27:17] Rodney bailed at the last minute. Rodney最后一分钟说他不去了
[27:18] – Surprise, surprise. – I know. Any interest? ﹣是啊 你有兴趣么?
[27:20] I would, but we’re playing for trades today, you know? 我很乐意 可是我们今天在比赛
[27:22] And no-one can really beat me so… I’ve already won a desk pen… 到现在还没有人可以赢我 我已经赢了一支笔…
[27:25] Doctor Mallozzi’s anim?DVD collection… Mallozzi博士收藏的DVD动画片
[27:28] and I got a coupon for a free Swedish massage from Doctor Ambrose. 另外我还赢了一次 由Ambrose博士提供的免费瑞典按摩
[27:33] Perhaps we can go fishing next week? 也许我们下个星期可以一起去钓鱼
[27:35] OK, alright. Well… best of luck to you. 好吧…那么… 祝你好运
[27:37] Oh, I don’t need luck. 哦 我不需要运气
[27:40] Checkmate. 将军
[27:41] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的!
[27:52] You paint! 你在画画!
[27:53] Hey, Doc. 嘿 医生
[27:55] Yeah, I paint. 是的 我在画画
[27:57] And you’re good, too. 画得不错
[27:59] My mom was an art teacher. 我妈妈是美术老师
[28:00] It’s what we did on weekends. 一到周末我们就画画
[28:03] Stopped for a while… 中途停了一段时间
[28:04] didn’t really have time for it during basic training, 实在是没有时间 那时在做基础培训
[28:06] first couple of years on duty but… 还有参加任务的头两年 不过…
[28:08] I’m picking it up again. 现在又捡起来了
[28:10] Hard not to with views like that…? 很难看到这样的景色吧
[28:12] Aye. 是啊
[28:14] I don’t suppose there’s any chance you’d like to come fishing with me on the mainland, is there? 我想你不会抽身 跟我一起去大陆钓鱼吧?
[28:18] If you’d got to me earlier, maybe, but… 如果你早点跟我打招呼 也许会的 不过…
[28:22] I kinda wanna finish this up. 我想完成这幅画
[28:25] – Och, it looks done to me. – That… ﹣在我看来已经画完了啊 ﹣这…
[28:27] is why I am the painter and you 就是为什么我是画家 而你…
[28:31] the doctor. 是医生
[28:32] Very good point. 说得对
[28:34] – Enjoy the rest of your day, Major. – You can count on it. ﹣尽情享受剩下的时间吧 少校 ﹣会的
[28:41] Hey there, sir. 你好
[28:42] – Hullo, I was just… – You know what’s crazy? ﹣你好 我刚才… ﹣知道么?
[28:44] I was just thinking about you. 我刚才正想起你呢
[28:46] Has that ever happened to you? 你有没有碰到这种事情?
[28:47] You know, you’re thinking about something and then, boom! There it is! 正在想着什么事情 然后突然就出现在你眼前了
[28:50] It’s not like I’m psychic or anything but, who knows? 可能是因为我是个心理医生 谁知道呢
[28:53] – Well, actually, I… – You know what? ﹣事实上 我… ﹣知道么?
[28:54] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:55] You were trying to say something and I interrupted you. 你想说些什么 可我打断了你
[28:58] Enjoy your day off, Doctor Biro. 尽情享受休息的时间吧 Biro医生
[29:01] Absolutely. 当然
[29:03] Bye-bye. 再见
[29:11] Slow day? 漫长的一天?
[29:12] Carson. What the hell are you doing here? Carson 你来这里做什么?
[29:14] It’s supposed to be your day off. 今天你不是休息么?
[29:15] Well, my fishing trip is officially a bust, 看来我的钓鱼计划是泡汤了
[29:17] so I figured I’d come in here and actually catch up on 所以我想过来做一些文书工作
[29:19] some paperwork for the first time in over a year. 一年多来的第一次
[29:21] – That’s a shame. – Aye, it is. ﹣那可真糟糕 ﹣是啊
[29:27] – You alright? – A migraine. ﹣你没事吧? ﹣偏头痛
[29:29] It’s a bad one, actually. I… 非常严重 实际上 我…
[29:31] I took some stuff, but you know I can’t take any more, 我吃了些药 可你知道 不能吃得太多
[29:33] with me being on call and everything. 因为还要在这里值班
[29:35] You should have radioed me. 你本该通知我的
[29:37] You kidding? 开玩笑吧?
[29:38] There’s no way in hell I was gonna let you miss that fishing trip. 我可不想打扰你的钓鱼计划
[29:40] It’s all you’ve been talking about for two weeks! 你已经念叨了两个星期了
[29:42] Well, I’m not going now, so off you go. 现在我不去了 所以你可以去休息了
[29:44] I’ll cover your shift. 我来替你值班
[29:46] You sure? 真的?
[29:47] Aye. There’s nothing happening here anyway. 是的 反正这里也没有什么事情
[29:49] You go… take a horse pill and rest. 去吧… 多吃点药然后休息
[29:51] You’re a life saver. 你真是救世主
[29:52] I know. 嗯
[29:53] Thanks, Carson. 谢谢 Carson
[29:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:56] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[30:01] If you’re going to play volleyball, 如果你要去打排球
[30:03] you’re going to need proper gym shoes. 那就需要双合适的运动鞋
[30:05] I know. 我知道
[30:06] I’ve put an order in for a pair 我已经订了一双了
[30:08] but it takes forever to get things from Earth 可从地球那边买东西 总要花很长时间
[30:10] that aren’t vital to the success of the missions. 只要那些东西对胜利完成这次任务 贡献不大
[30:12] Well you, young lady, are vital to the success of the missions, 可是你 小姐 对胜利完成这次任务非常重要
[30:16] so don’t play sports in sandals, OK? 不要再穿着凉鞋运动了 明白?
[30:17] OK, Doc. 好的 医生
[30:19] Alright. 好
[30:20] We’re all done here. We’ll fix you up some crutches and… 已经包好了 我们会帮你找一对拐杖 然后…
[30:25] Myers, call in every available nurse and doctor immediately. Myers 让所有有空的医生和护士 到这里报道
[30:27] You and you, grab two field kits and a couple of stretchers and follow me. 你还有你 带上两个医疗箱 以及一对担架 跟我来
[30:31] This is Beckett. What happened and where do you need me? 我是Beckett 怎么回事? 哪里需要我?
[30:33] What happened here? 怎么回事?
[30:34] Some sort of explosion. At least three dead maybe a dozen or so severely injured. 发生了爆炸 至少有3人死亡 大概十几人受伤
[30:37] Doc? 医生
[30:42] Teyla Teyla.
[30:44] Carson Carson.
[30:45] I’m here. 我在这儿
[30:46] You’ve been in an explosion, Teyla, 你碰上了爆炸 Teyla
[30:48] and a piece of debris has impacted your side. 有块碎片击中了你
[30:50] We’re headed to the infirmary to take it out and patch you up. 我们准备去医务室帮你把它取出来
[30:52] Easy-peasy… I can do this one in my sleep. 别紧张… 这种手术 我在睡觉的时候都能做
[30:58] Alright? All set? 好了?做完了?
[30:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:00] Can’t believe you got the artery cleaned up. 难以置信你把动脉都清理干净了
[31:02] Well, they typically don’t make you head surgeon if you’re all thumbs. 得到所有人的称赞 也不一定能成为主刀外科医生
[31:06] You have another patient waiting for you. 还有一个病人在等你
[31:07] He got his leg cut up pretty bad in the blast. 在爆炸中他的腿受伤很严重
[31:09] Alright. We’re all done here. Let’s get her down 好的 这里已经结束了 把她送下去
[31:10] to the recovery level and we’ll get him in here. 好好看护 把那个人带上来
[31:12] Long story short, 简单地说
[31:14] it creates explosive tumours. 它会产生爆炸性肿瘤
[31:16] Explosive tumours? 爆炸性肿瘤?
[31:17] – Are you kidding me? – I wish I was. ﹣不是开玩笑吧? ﹣我也希望是
[31:19] – So, wait, this guy Watson… – has almost definitely been exposed, yes. ﹣等等 那个叫Watson的人… ﹣肯定也遭到了辐射线的照射
[31:22] Look, we need to find him before that tumour ignites, 我们要在肿瘤爆炸之前找到他
[31:24] which could be any minute now. 那个肿瘤随时都有可能爆炸
[31:25] Well, it’s not good but it’s not awful. 不是很好 但也不是很糟
[31:27] We need to start right away. What’s his name? 我们要马上开始 他叫什么?
[31:29] James,James Watson James. James Watson.
[31:32] Watson? Watson?
[31:33] Poor lad was in here last night. 这个可怜的家伙昨天来过这里
[31:34] Looks like he’s had a run of bad luck. 看来他有些不太走运
[31:36] Doctor Watson. Doctor James Watson. Report your whereabouts immediately. Watson博士,James Watson博士 马上报告你现在的位置
[31:42] Well, aren’t you popular?! 看来你很受欢迎阿
[31:43] Go see what that’s about, please. 去看看是怎么回事
[31:46] He’s in the OR right now? 你正在手术室?
[31:49] I need you to get Beckett back on his radio. 马上叫Beckett来说话
[31:51] It’s Doctor McKay. 是McKay博士
[31:53] What is it, Rodney? I’m a little busy right now. 什么事 Rodney? 我现在有点忙
[31:55] Carson, the man you are working on right now has been infected with an explosive tumour. Carson 你现在正准备动手术的人 体内可能有爆炸性肿瘤
[31:59] We think it’s what killed Hewston and caused the explosion. 我们认为正是它导致了爆炸 杀死了Hewston
[32:02] – What are you talkin’ about? That’s not… – It is possible, Carson. ﹣什么意思?这不是… ﹣这是可能的 Carson
[32:05] Look… 听着…
[32:05] you need to get you and your team out of there. 马上带你的人离开
[32:07] Sheppard has an ordnance disposal crew on the way. Sheppard带了一支拆弹小组 已经在路上了
[32:09] Well, he’s too fragile to move right now. 他现在太虚弱了 不能移动
[32:11] He doesn’t have to move. 他不用动
[32:13] You do. 你们走
[32:17] Alright, listen up. 好的 听好
[32:18] I need everyone to clear the floor right now. I’m enacting a Protocol Seven for this entire level. 所有人离开这一层 我要在整层楼实施7号方案
[32:22] Move it, people! 快点!
[32:23] – Right, he stays, you go. – What about you? ﹣是的 留下他 你们走 ﹣你呢?
[32:25] – I’m staying put. – Then so am I. ﹣我留下来 ﹣那我也留下
[32:27] – Look, I don’t have time to fight about it right now. – Then don’t. You can’t do this on your own. ﹣听着 我现在没时间跟你争论 ﹣那就不要吵了 你自己一个人做不了
[32:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:41] Alright, let’s get the scanner in place. 把扫瞄仪拿过来
[32:44] We have a tumour to remove. 我们要摘除一个肿瘤
[32:48] He’s used his authorisation code to seal off the whole level. 他用自己的认证码封住了整层楼
[32:52] We can’t get to him. 我们去不了他那里
[32:53] Carson, you cannot seriously be considering operating on this guy. Carson 你不会真的想 给这个人做手术吧
[32:56] Exactly how much time do we think I have? 我们还有多少时间?
[32:58] There is no way to know for sure. Look, 无法确定 听着
[33:00] Hewston was infected at the same time that Watson was Hewston跟Watson是同时被感染的
[33:02] and her tumour’s already exploded. 而她的肿瘤已经爆炸了
[33:06] No time to waste, then. 那就不要浪费时间了
[33:07] Making first incision. 开始手术
[33:09] – OK, look, this is all very brave and all, but… 听着 这个行为非常勇敢 不过…
[33:11] – What if the explosion causes structural damage? 要是爆炸造成结构性破坏呢?
[33:14] What if the tower comes down with everyone in it? 要是塔楼倒塌 而所有人还在里面呢?
[33:15] Exactly. 很对
[33:16] Sending him to the other side of the City and just leaving him there is tantamount to murder, Colonel. 把他送到城市的另外一边 并丢下他不管 这跟谋杀有什么区别
[33:20] The man is already dead! 那个人已经死了!
[33:22] Like hell he is. 根本没有
[33:23] Carson Carson.
[33:24] – I can’t order you to stand down, but… – That’s right, you can’t. ﹣我不能命令你撤下来 不过… ﹣当然 你不能
[33:28] Have your men standing by. 叫你的人准备好
[33:29] I’ll open access to the floor once I’ve extracted the tumour. 等我摘除肿瘤之后 马上就打开出口过去
[33:32] Beckett out. Beckett完毕
[33:40] – How long has he been at it? – About ten minutes. ﹣手术进行多长时间了? ﹣大概十分钟
[33:42] I’ve got emergency crews standing by. 我已经让应急处理人员待命了
[33:43] Either way, we’re covered. 不管怎样 我们都准备好了
[33:44] Can’t you bypass his access code? 你能不能绕过他的密码?
[33:46] Yeah, but it’ll take half an hour. 可以 可是要半个小时
[33:47] Look, if he’s not done removing it by then, then… 如果到那时他还没有拿掉肿瘤…
[33:49] This is crazy! 这太疯狂了!
[34:15] Colonel Sheppard Colonel Sheppard.
[34:16] I’ve extracted the tumour… 我已经摘除肿瘤了
[34:18] and I’m opening up the OR level. 正准备打开手术室的入口
[34:36] He’s on his way. Sit tight. 他已经在路上了 原地等着
[34:40] Dammit. 该死
[34:41] – Tell him I’ll meet him halfway. – Just stay put, Doc. ﹣告诉他 我在路上去迎他 ﹣呆在原地 医生
[34:45] The sooner I get this thing out of my sight, the better. 越早让这个东西离开我的视线越好
[34:49] You’re finishing closing him up, please. 你来缝合伤口
[34:52] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[35:05] Easy… Easy… 慢点… 慢点…
[35:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:19] We just made the hand-off. 我们已经交接完毕
[35:49] Hey. 嘿
[35:51] Hey. 嘿
[35:55] You OK? 你还好吧?
[36:00] Not really. 不是很好
[36:01] You need some help? 需要帮忙么?
[36:03] No. 不用
[36:04] No, I’m almost done. 快完了
[36:06] He didn’t have a lot of stuff here. 他没有很多东西
[36:09] – You sending it all back home to his family? – Yeah. ﹣这些东西都交给他的家人? ﹣是的
[36:11] I mean, we… 我是说 我们…
[36:13] we will. They don’t know yet. 我们会的 他们还不知道
[36:16] We’re going to send… 我们要先把
[36:19] the body 遗体
[36:21] back to Earth and… 送回地球 然后…
[36:24] I’m gonna tell his mother. 我会告诉他的母亲
[36:29] I should have just gone fishing with him. 我本该跟他一起去钓鱼的
[36:31] Don’t. 别这样
[36:32] No. If I’d gone fishing… 不 如果我去钓鱼了…
[36:34] if I’d checked the machine if I hadn’t assigned 如果我检查过那个机器
[36:36] two junior guys to catalogue the lab… 如果我没有派两个低级职员 去实验室登记…
[36:38] Rodney Rodney.
[36:40] What’s done is done. 过去的都已经过去了
[36:42] I know. 我知道
[36:44] And… 可…
[36:47] that’s what’s killing me. 可这更让我难受
[37:04] Where do you think you’re going? 你想去哪儿?
[37:05] – I would like to go to the memorial. – I don’t think you should be going anywhere. ﹣我要参加追悼仪式 ﹣我想你哪儿也不能去
[37:09] I am fine. 我没事
[37:13] Alright. 好吧
[37:14] I’ll get a wheelchair. 我去找个轮椅
[37:15] No. 不用
[37:16] I would like to stand. 我想站着
[37:18] As a testament to him. 以表示对他的尊敬
[37:22] How are you doing? 你怎么样?
[37:24] Me? 我?
[37:25] Fine, but I didn’t get major surgery two days ago. 很好 只是两天前没有救出主刀医生
[37:29] That is not what I meant. 我指的不是这个
[37:33] Well, it hasn’t hit me yet. 好吧 爆炸没有伤到我
[37:37] I’m not looking forward to it when it does. 真希望那不要发生
[37:41] I feel a great sadness. 我心里非常难过
[37:44] He… 他…
[37:47] I feel a great sadness. 我心里非常难过
[37:54] Here. I got you. 我来帮你吧
[38:16] We’ve said goodbye to a lot of friends today. 今天 我们已经和很多朋友 说了再见
[38:21] Our mission is a dangerous one. 我们的任务非常危险
[38:24] We lose people… 我们当中有人会离去…
[38:27] a fact we’re all 事实上我们都…
[38:28] painfully aware of. 很清楚这一点
[38:33] But Carson was… 可是Carson却是…
[38:41] I can’t remember anyone coming to me with a complaint against him… 在我记忆中没有人找到我 抱怨他的不对…
[38:46] ever. 从来没有
[38:54] He was a kind soul. 他是位非常善良的人
[38:57] He was… 他是…
[39:02] he was a healer. 一位伟大的医生
[39:05] And he will be very deeply missed. 人们会深深地怀念他的
[39:10] George Fabricius said, George Fabricius说过
[39:13] “Death comes to us all, 人总有一死
[39:16] but great achievements, 可留下的丰功伟绩
[39:20] they build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold.” 可以伫立一座永恒的丰碑 一直到太阳消亡的那一天
[39:27] Every single life Carson saved Carson拯救的每一个人
[39:31] is a monument to him. 都是纪念他的丰碑
[39:36] And that gives me great comfort. 这可以给我很大的安慰
[41:19] How’d it go back on Earth? 回地球感觉怎么样?
[41:22] It was… 感觉…
[41:24] it was awful. 不是很好
[41:26] Your family was 你的家人
[41:28] – amazing, though. – Aye, they are. ﹣都很奇怪 ﹣是啊 他们是这样的
[41:30] – Good turnout? – Oh, packed the church. ﹣葬礼是不是有很多人参加? ﹣哦 教堂里座无虚席
[41:32] Oh, that’s good to hear! 噢 听到这个真好!
[41:37] It’s not gonna be the same round here without you. 这里没有你将是另一幅模样
[41:39] Oh, you’re tellin’ me! 噢 你要说给我听
[41:42] You know, 你知道
[41:44] the universe is a big place. 宇宙是个很大的地方
[41:47] Who knows, maybe we’ll 谁知道呢 也许我们
[41:49] bump into each other again. 会再次重逢
[41:50] Aye, who knows? 是啊 谁知道呢
[41:59] You were the closest thing to a best friend I ever had. 你是我最亲近的朋友
[42:05] I’m really, really sorry. 我真的 真的很抱歉
[42:08] – I should have just… – Hey. ﹣我本该… ﹣嘿
[42:11] This isn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[42:14] You’re just tellin’ me what I wanna hear. 你刚说了我最想听的话
[42:16] Well, that’s what best friends do sometimes. 好朋友就应该这样
[42:19] And in this case it also happens to be true. 这一次也不例外
[42:30] Take care of yourself, Rodney. 保重 Rodney
[42:35] Goodbye, Carson. 再见 Carson
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme