Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Let me ask you a question. 问你们个问题
[00:05] Say there’s a runaway train. 假如有列失控的火车
[00:06] It’s hurtling out of control towards ten people standing in the middle of the tracks. 正冲向站在轨道中的10个人
[00:11] The only way to save those people 拯救这些人的唯一办法
[00:12] is to flip a switch – send the train down another set of tracks. 就是扳动道岔 把火车转向另外一道铁轨
[00:15] The only problem is 可问题是
[00:17] there is a baby in the middle of those tracks. 在那个轨道上 有一个婴儿
[00:20] Why would anyone leave a baby in harm’s way like that? 谁会冒险把婴儿放在那里呢?
[00:22] I don’t know. That’s not the point. 不知道 这不重要
[00:23] Look, it’s an ethical dilemma. 这是一个很难抉择的伦理问题
[00:25] Look, Katie Brown brought it up over dinner the other night. Katie Brown曾在晚餐上提起过
[00:27] The question is: 现在的问题是
[00:28] is it appropriate to divert the train and kill the one baby 扳动道岔 让火车去撞死那个婴儿
[00:31] to save the ten people? 从而换取是个人的性命 这样做是否合适
[00:34] Wouldn’t the people just see the train coming and move? 难道那些人看不到火车要来了 然后躲开么?
[00:36] No. No, they wouldn’t see it. 不 他们不会看到
[00:38] Why not? 为什么?
[00:39] Well … … Look, I dunno – say they’re blind. 我不知道… 假如说他们都是瞎子
[00:41] – *All* of them? – Yes, all of them. ﹣全部都是? ﹣对 全部都是
[00:43] Then why don’t you just call out and tell them to move out of the way? 那为什么不朝他们喊 叫他们躲开呢?
[00:45] Well, because they can’t hear you. 因为他们听不到
[00:47] What, they’re deaf too? 怎么 他们还是聋子?
[00:49] How fast is the train going? 火车开得有多快?
[00:50] Look, the speed doesn’t matter! 速度并不重要!
[00:52] Well, sure it does. 不 当然重要
[00:52] If it’s goin’ slow enough, 如果不是很快的话
[00:54] you could outrun it and shove everyone to the side. 你可以赶在它前面 把所有人都推开
[00:56] Or better yet, go get the baby. 更简单的办法是直接抱走那个婴儿
[00:58] For God’s sake! I was just trying to … 看在上帝的份上 我只是想…
[00:59] Rodney? Rodney?
[01:00] Yes. Go ahead. 在 讲吧
[01:02] Major Lorne just dialled in from M4D-058. Lorne少校刚刚从M4D-058号行星 拨号过来
[01:04] He says he’s got something you’ll want to see. 说想给你看样东西
[01:08] Work it out. 好好想想吧
[01:10] We came through the space Gate and 我们穿过太空中的星门后
[01:12] immediately noticed a bunch of small satellites in geosynchronous orbit above the planet. 马上注意到在行星的同步轨道上 布置有很多小卫星
[01:16] An advanced civilisation? 一个高度发达的文明?
[01:17] That’s what *we* thought, 开头我们也这样想
[01:19] then we picked up life signs directly below, so we flew down, 在探测到行星上有生命信号后 我们就飞了下去
[01:22] saw several villages separated by a large river 看到一些村落被一条大河隔开
[01:24] and decided to check one of them out, 然后决定到一个村子里去看看
[01:25] and as you can see … Sergeant? 于是看到了… 中士?
[01:28] these people don’t exactly look like they’re ready to be launching any satellites – 看上去这些人并没有能力发射卫星
[01:32] at least not for the next five hundred years or so. 至少还要等上五百年
[01:35] The Ancients probably put ’em up there. 卫星也许是古人布置的
[01:37] Send a science team to check it out. 派一支科考队过去看看
[01:39] Uh, actually, 事实上
[01:41] I think Doctor McKay may wanna come check this one out for himself. 我觉得McKay博士应该亲自来看看
[01:45] Why? 为什么?
[01:47] Take a look. 看吧
[03:05] How the hell did your face get on that flag? 你的画像是怎么出现在那面旗子上的?
[03:08] Uh, I don’t know. 不知道
[03:10] Here’s the thing, though: 不过有一点
[03:12] that flag’s very similar to the one I designed in our game. 那面旗子跟我在游戏中设计的非常相像
[03:14] It’s *exactly* like the one you designed in our game. 跟你在游戏中设计的一模一样
[03:16] What game? 什么游戏?
[03:17] The game Rodney and I have been playing. 我和Rodney一起玩的那个游戏
[03:19] We didn’t tell you about the game? 我们没跟你说过那个游戏?
[03:20] We’ve been playing for a while now. 已经玩了好长时间了
[03:21] Yeah, off and on in our spare time, you know – 当然 是在我们的休息时间
[03:23] at night, between missions, uh … 比如晚上 任务的间隙
[03:25] I could have sworn we told you about it? 我们肯定跟你提到过的
[03:26] *What* game? 什么游戏?
[03:29] Well, it started a while ago … 好吧 这还要从很久以前说起
[03:30] a few months after we arrived here. 我们到这里来后的几个月
[03:31] We were exploring the city, 当时我们正在探索这个城市
[03:33] checking out some labs on the east pier 检查东部区块的实验室
[03:34] when we discovered a room. 就在那时发现了一个房间
[03:36] There were several Ancient consoles and screens – 里面有一些古人的控制台和屏幕
[03:38] it was quite an impressive layout. 非常先进的布局
[03:40] As usual, everything sprang to life as soon as we entered. 跟往常一样 我们进去之后 所有设备都被激活了
[03:49] At first we thought it was some kind of a geological facility … 开始我们还以为是某种地质实验室
[03:51] There was a screen with a map 有个屏幕显示着一张地图
[03:53] that we assumed was of the Lantean mainland. 我们以为那是Lantean大陆
[03:55] Yes, I remember you briefing me about that. 是的 我记得你向我报告过
[03:57] Right! There you go! We *did* tell you! 对!想起来了?我们提过的吧!
[03:59] You mentioned nothing about a game, though. 可你们没有提到什么游戏
[04:00] Because at first we didn’t know what it was … 因为开始我们也以为不是
[04:02] then Rodney studied it more closely. 直到后来Rodney仔细研究了一下
[04:03] He realised it wasn’t a geological lab at all. 才发现那根本就不是什么地质实验室
[04:06] No, it turns out it was, in fact, a kind of, uh, Ancient game room. 实际上 是古人的游戏室
[04:10] The map was of a fictional civilisation as part of a simulated world. 那张地图展示了一个虚构的文明 模拟世界的一部分
[04:14] Sweet! 真棒
[04:15] Yeah, what you do is, you’d take these countries that are already in the database 你要做的就是 从数据库中选择一个国家
[04:19] and you’d assume control of them. 然后开始控制它们
[04:20] Two societies separated by a river straight down the middle. 两个社会 中间由一条大河隔开
[04:23] Sheppard took one country; I took the other. Sheppard控制一个国家 我控制另外那个
[04:25] First thing Rodney did was started by renaming his country Rodney做的第一件事 就是重新给那个国家命名
[04:27] and putting his face all over the flag. 以及在旗帜上印上他的画像
[04:32] I think you need to check this planet out. 你们该去检查下那个星球
[04:46] So the Ancestors created this game? 这么说 是古人创建了这个游戏?
[04:49] Yes, but this is no ordinary game. 是的 可这不是平常的游戏
[04:51] I mean, it is incredibly challenging, instructional … 当中充满了难以想像的 挑战性和指导性
[04:54] I mean, the sheer number of options built into it? Staggering. 有很多完全不同的选项 让人难以抉择
[04:56] How does one play it? 这个游戏怎么玩呢?
[04:58] You have to figure out the best way to run your country. 你要想办法尽量管好自己的国家
[05:00] Yeah, you build roads, 是啊 可以按照自己的想像
[05:01] you establish laws moulded 修建道路
[05:03] to your own specific ideology … 制定法律
[05:06] You can control everything: 你可以控制一切
[05:07] proper sanitation systems with water delivery … 带污水处理的环卫系统…
[05:09] … transportation … 交通系统…
[05:11] I mean, *every* detail can be manipulated – 所有细节都可以控制
[05:13] I mean, right down to the women’s hairstyles. 甚至包括女人的发型
[05:20] (Samantha Carter’s hairstyle) (Samantha Carter的发型)
[05:22] Hello there! 你好!
[05:23] So how do you win this game? 那怎样在游戏中取胜呢?
[05:25] It’s not really about winning. 关键不在于取胜
[05:26] It’s more about whose society outshines the other’s. 关键是如何让你的社会 比对手发展得更出色
[05:30] I mean, who creates a better infrastructure, who’s better at trade. 谁的基础设施建得好 谁就可以在贸易中获利更多
[05:35] What? 怎么了?
[05:36] Hey, don’t start. I tried to negotiate with you. 别这样 我当时想要跟你谈判的
[05:38] Making a list of demands 提出一系列要求
[05:40] and not giving anything in return is not negotiating. 却不想做出什么回报 这不叫谈判
[05:42] I offered you an entire crop of beans. 我把收获的豆子都给了你
[05:45] I don’t *need* beans. I need lumber. 可我不需要豆子 我要的是木头
[05:46] Oh, right – 是啊
[05:47] to build defensive fortifications for your army, 这样你的军队就可以建造防御工事了
[05:49] which he doubled in size, by the way. 顺便说一下 你的军队扩张了一倍
[05:51] Surprise, surprise. 太出人意料了
[05:52] I only did that after you started cheating. 我是在你作弊之后才开始的
[05:54] I did *not* cheat. 我没有作弊
[05:55] He’s giving his people *way* too much technology for their level of development. 他教了他的人民很多科技 远远超出了当时的发展水平
[05:59] I’m not the only one increasing my army, by the way. 另外 你的军队也扩张了
[06:01] I had to do something to protect the people of Geldar from you. 我必须采取措施保护Geldar的人民
[06:05] Geldar? Geldar?
[06:05] The name of Rodney’s country. Rodney那个国家的名字
[06:07] He named it after a girl he stalked in college. 曾经是他大学中暗恋的一个女孩的名字
[06:10] I did *not* stalk her. 不是暗恋她
[06:11] We dated twice. 我们见了两次面
[06:13] Teresa Geldar Teresa Geldar – a very cute blonde. 一个非常可爱的金发女孩
[06:15] I always used to think her name reminded me of some kind of a mythological land. 在看到某种神话中的大陆时 我总是会想起她的名字
[06:19] The Kingdom of Geldar. Geldar王国
[06:22] What did you call *your* country? 你的国家叫什么?
[06:24] Well, I just kept the name it already had. 我用的是它本来的名字
[06:31] Well, there are the satellites. 这就是那些卫星
[06:33] Dozens of them. 几十个
[06:34] Positioned directly above the continent. 布置在大陆的上方
[06:36] A perfect grid – ten by ten. 完美的阵列 10乘以10
[06:38] Should have a visual on one of them. 马上就可以看到其中的一个
[06:50] Definitely looks Ancient. 看起来很像古人造的
[06:51] Huh. And active. 而且正在工作
[06:54] It’s transmitting a tremendous amount of data. 正在传输大量数据
[06:57] Alright – let’s check it out. 好吧 我们去看看吧
[07:24] This is amazing! 太令人惊异了!
[07:26] If you say so. 正如你所说的
[07:34] Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
[07:36] *That’s* something you see in a medieval village! 在中世纪的村庄竟然可以看到这个
[07:39] Yes, well, 好吧
[07:40] the Renaissance obviously came early to these folks. 对这些人来说 文艺复兴时期提前到来了
[07:42] A couple of hundred years early? 早了几百年?
[07:50] Um, Rodney? 呃 Rodney?
[08:14] Say something. 说些什么
[08:16] Like what? 比如?
[08:17] *I* don’t know! 我不知道!
[08:18] Hello. 你好
[08:21] I am Nola. 我叫Nola
[08:23] Yes, well, uh, 好啊
[08:24] this is Lieutenant Colonel John Sheppard, Teyla Emmagan, Ronon Dex, and I’m 这位是John Sheppard中校 Teyla Emmagan、Ronon Dex以及我
[08:29] McKay McKay.
[08:30] Doctor Rodney McKay. Rodney McKay博士
[08:40] The resemblance is uncanny. 真是出奇的相似
[08:47] You *are* the Oracle. 你就是先知
[08:50] The Oracle? 先知?
[09:02] Welcome to Geldar. 欢迎来到Geldar
[09:11] Please forgive my nervousness. 请原谅
[09:14] I never thought you’d appear to us in the flesh. 从没想过你会亲自出现在我面前
[09:16] Why do you refer to him as the Oracle? 你为什么叫他先知?
[09:20] The Oracle is a wise and omnipotent deity. 先知是睿智并且无所不能的神
[09:23] Boy, she’s in for a rude awakening. 天哪 看来她的梦想破灭了
[09:25] Thousands of years ago he gave our ancestors life. 数千年前 他赋予我们祖先生命
[09:28] He instructed them how to build their society, 教会他们如何组建社会
[09:30] how to live their lives. His guidance was revered by all. 如何生存 我们都非常崇敬他的指导
[09:33] Then one day without warning, 可有一天在没有任何预告的情况下
[09:35] the Oracle ceased all communications. 先知停止了所有的通讯
[09:37] War with the Wraith. 跟幽灵的战争
[09:38] Our people were puzzled by this 我的人民非常困惑
[09:39] but they continued to adhere to his instructions, 可他们继续遵循他的指示
[09:42] living their lives according to his teachings 利用他所传授的知识继续生活
[09:44] which they passed down from generation to generation. 并将那些知识一代一代传授下来
[09:47] Have you not had any trouble with the Wraith? 幽灵有没有来找过你们麻烦?
[09:51] Yes. 有
[09:52] They’ve come periodically – 他们会定期来到这里
[09:54] culled our people, destroyed our villages. 取食我们的人民 摧毁我们的村庄
[09:56] Those who survived rebuilt, 幸存者会重建家园
[09:58] but only to the level at which the Oracle had instructed before he left. 可只能达到先知离开前 所传授给我们的水平
[10:01] We found ourselves stalled in our development, 我们发现 自己的发展停滞了
[10:03] unwilling to push forward without the Oracle’s guidance, 在缺乏先知指示的情况下 不愿意继续前进了
[10:06] hoping one day he would return to us. 希望有一天他会回到我们中间来
[10:09] And two years ago, he did. 两年前 他真的回来了
[10:11] The Oracle resumed communicating with us, teaching us many new things. 先知恢复了同我们的通讯 传授了我们很多东西
[10:15] He challenged us to think – 他甚至让我们
[10:16] to push the limit of our scientific endeavours. 将科学探索的努力推向极限
[10:18] He changed the name of our country 他更改了我们国家的名字
[10:20] and even revealed his likeness to us. 甚至向我们展示了他的长相
[10:21] Enough with the pictures! 受够了那些画像!
[10:26] And you communicate through that. 你们就是用那个来通讯的吧
[10:29] The portal, yes. Portal 是的
[10:34] It’s through this that we receive our instructions. 我们就是通过它收到指示
[10:37] And the Oracle knows when you have carried them out? 你们实施的时候先知也可以知道?
[10:39] Yes. 是的
[10:40] It’s the satellites. 是那些卫星
[10:41] They must be tracking everything that’s going on 它们可以探测发生的一切
[10:43] and then relaying it via subspace back to Atlantis. 然后通过次空间转发给Atlantis
[10:45] It’s remarkable. 太厉害了
[10:46] So, not a game after all. 这么说 根本就没有什么游戏
[10:48] No, it’s obviously some kind of Ancient experiment – 是的 显然这是古人的某种实验
[10:51] social development 社会发展实验
[10:52] try out different ways to create civilisations. 尝试采用不同的方式来建立文明
[10:56] This country here. 这边的这个国家
[10:58] Hallona Hallona.
[11:00] A persistent thorn in our side. 是我们的死对头
[11:04] Now that you’ve come to us, you can help us remove it. 现在你来了 应该可以帮我们除掉它
[11:14] So this is it? 就这?
[11:16] Yes, yes. It is an *amazing* piece of technology. 是的 这是一种非常先进的科技
[11:19] It appears to be a sociological experiment designed by the Ancients 是古人设计用来开展社会学实验的
[11:23] to help them as they were seeding various civilisations throughout Pegasus. 来帮助他们在飞马星系中 播种不同的文明
[11:26] I’ve had a chance to look at it further and it’s interesting: 我深入研究了一下 值得注意的是
[11:29] there are many more civilisations in the game’s database. 在游戏的数据库中 还有很多个文明
[11:32] Really? 真的?
[11:33] I thought Rodney said there were only two. Rodney不是说只有两个么?
[11:35] That’s what *he* thought. 那是他的想法
[11:36] The actual countries that he and Colonel Sheppard are controlling 他和Sheppard中校所控制的两个国家
[11:40] are on this specific planet 是在这个星球上
[11:41] but I’ve been able to access the codes 可我通过访问游戏代码
[11:43] to unlock additional levels to the game … 解锁了游戏的其它等级
[11:46] I mean, to the experiment. 我发现 在这个实验中
[11:49] I discovered countries on planets throughout the galaxy. 遍布于这个星系的多颗星球上 存在着很多个国家
[11:54] Some have been idle for the past ten thousand years – 有一些在过去一万年间 一直处于停滞状态
[11:56] I guess awaiting instructions from the Ancients – 我想是在等待古人的进一步指示
[11:58] but some have managed to develop on their own 可有一些却依靠自己的力量 取得了发展
[12:00] even flourish. 甚至实现了繁荣
[12:03] Some have been destroyed by war 有一些被战火摧毁
[12:05] and others have been completely wiped out. 其它的则被彻底清除掉了
[12:09] Not that Rodney’s and Colonel Sheppard’s societies are on this path. Rodney和Sheppard中校的国家 不是在朝这个方向发展
[12:17] So much power at one’s fingertips. 想不到指尖下 竟能产生如此大的力量
[12:22] It’s amazing the attraction of this … game. 这就是这个游戏吸引人的地方
[12:32] We’ve managed to achieve propulsion through hand-powered propellers, 我们已经成功地研制出了手动推进器
[12:35] but now we’re undertaking tests of steam-powered propulsion. 现在我们正在测试蒸汽推进器
[12:38] Only this morning I completed a test that proved quite promising. 直到今天早上 我才证明这个方案 的确是可行的
[12:42] Really? That’s great. 真的么?很好啊
[12:45] You’re pleased? 你很高兴?
[12:46] Yes 是的
[12:47] yes. I mean, this is quite an achievement. 这是个了不起的成就
[12:55] What’s he doing here? 他来这里做什么?
[12:58] It wasn’t my idea. 不是我要来的
[13:00] Doctor Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay博士
[13:02] meet Baden. 见一下Baden
[13:04] Oh. 噢
[13:05] *Your* guy. 你的人
[13:06] *My* guy. 我的人
[13:08] Yeah, it figures. 四肢发达的家伙
[13:09] I should have you arrested for trespassing. 我要以非法入境罪逮捕你
[13:12] Go ahead and try. 放手过来吧
[13:13] Easy now. 不要激动
[13:14] I brought him here because we need to have a little discussion. 我带他过来是因为 我们需要进行一次讨论
[13:18] I have nothing to say to him. 对他我没有什么好说的
[13:20] Fine with me. 我也是
[13:21] Yeah, maybe not … 也许不是…
[13:23] … but we definitely have something to say to *you*. 我们对你可有话要说
[13:28] So his story’s pretty much the same as Nola’s. 这么说他的故事跟Nola的非常类似
[13:31] His ancestors received instructions from their Oracle 他们的祖先 也是从先知那里获取指示
[13:35] who disappeared for thousands of years, 那个先知也是消失了几千年
[13:37] only to suddenly resume communicating a few years ago. 然后几年前突然恢复了联系
[13:41] Let me guess: he told you to double the size of your army. 让我猜猜:他让你将军队规模 扩大一倍
[13:43] Yes, he has a capable army. 是的 他是有一支能干的军队
[13:45] And some nice villages. 另外还有善良的村民
[13:47] No people riding *bicycles* or hot air balloons, 没有人骑自行车或者什么热气球
[13:50] because *we* weren’t cheating. 因为我们没有作弊
[13:51] I didn’t cheat! 我没有作弊!
[13:53] Have you come to agree to our trade proposals? 你来是不是准备答应我们的 贸易协议?
[13:55] You mean demands? 你指的是要求吧?
[13:57] Never. 不可能
[14:00] Then I refuse to sit at the same table … 那我觉得没有什么好谈的了…
[14:02] Look, please, just – just sit. 听我说 坐下 先坐下
[14:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:10] This hostility between you – 你们相互为敌…
[14:13] have your people lived like this for thousands of years? 难道你们的人民就这样生活了几千年?
[14:16] No. 不是
[14:18] There was once peace between our lands. 我们之间以前是和平的
[14:22] Oh no. 噢 不
[14:23] So this hostility – um, 这么说相互为敌是…
[14:26] did it start a few years ago? 几年前才开始的?
[14:29] Yes 是的
[14:30] shortly after the Oracle resumed communicating with us. 在先知恢复同我们的联系之后不久
[14:41] So what, they’re starving? 这么说 他们会饿死么?
[14:43] Well, not as of yet, 目前还不会
[14:45] but if they don’t change their approach to agriculture, 可如果他们不改变农业结构
[14:46] it won’t be too long before many of their people go hungry. 用不了多久就会有很多人要挨饿了
[14:49] The frustrating thing is that 糟糕的是
[14:50] there is a large piece of fertile soil in the south of the country 在这个国家的南部 有很大一块肥沃的土地
[14:54] that would be ideal for tuber cultivation, you know? 用来进行种植Tuber再合适不过了
[14:58] Sorry, tuber? 什么 Tuber?
[14:59] Tuber, yeah, tuber. It is indigenous to the planet. 是的 Tuber 一种土生土长的植物
[15:02] It’s a … it’s like a potato. 有点像土豆
[15:06] So why didn’t you say potato? 那为什么不直接称为土豆呢?
[15:08] Because it’s *not* a potato. 因为它不是土豆
[15:10] it’s – it’s larger. 比土豆要大
[15:12] It has the same texture and nutrients as a potato but 外观和营养成分很像土豆
[15:15] it’s a … … like a cantaloupe. 可看起来更像…香瓜
[15:19] That’s a pretty big potato. 这种土豆可真大啊
[15:21] Yeah, it *is* a big potato. 是啊 大土豆
[15:23] So if they plant this thing there, it’ll grow? 这么说把它种在那里 就可以长了?
[15:25] Yeah, oh yes, whole fields of it. 是的 所有田里都种上
[15:27] I mean, they could sustain an entire village – 这样可以保证这个村庄的粮食供应
[15:30] but they’re oblivious to it. 可他们却不知道这样去做
[15:33] Tell ’em. 去告诉他们
[15:34] Anonymously. 匿名的
[15:36] Oh, c’mon, Doc, 噢 拜托 博士
[15:37] you can either stand here and let the people die, or you can 你要么站在这里 看着那些人饿死
[15:41] help ’em out. 要么去帮他们渡过难关
[15:43] Sounds like a no-brainer to me. 在我来看 不像是一个有头脑的人
[15:49] As soon as we input the instructions into our console 只要我们在我们那边的控制台 输入指令
[15:52] they are relayed back to this device by a number of satellites in orbit over your planet. 它们就会被位于你们星球轨道上的卫星 传送到这个设备上
[15:56] Once you’ve carried out the instructions 一旦你们完成了指令
[15:58] the satellites transmit their real-time results back to us on our homeworld. 那些卫星就会把相关结果 实时传送回我们的星球
[16:05] So you’re saying this is a game? 你是说 这只是一个游戏?
[16:09] no, no … I mean, we *thought* it was a game, but, uh … 不 不… 我是说 我们曾经认为这是一个游戏 可是…
[16:13] We didn’t know there were real people on the other end. 我们不知道在另外一边 是真真正正的人
[16:18] *You* are the Oracle? 你就是那个先知?
[16:20] I’m *your* Oracle, yes. 是的 我就是你们的先知
[16:23] That doesn’t sound right. 听上去总感觉不对劲
[16:24] I know this is difficult to absorb, but it is all true. 我知道 你们很难接受 不过这些都是事实
[16:28] You flew in the Puddle Jumper. 你搭乘过Puddle Jumper
[16:29] You know they have the technology. 了解他们拥有的科技
[16:31] I’m not listening to this. 我不想听这些
[16:32] Just hold on here a sec. We can prove it to you. 等一下 我们可以证明给你看
[16:35] How? 怎么证明?
[16:37] Let’s go for a ride. 我用飞船送你们去
[16:55] Baden, Nola, this is Doctor Weir, Baden,Nola,这位是Weir博士
[16:57] leader of our expedition. 我们探险队的队长
[16:59] Welcome to Atlantis. 欢迎来到Atlantis
[17:01] If these two gentlemen haven’t done so already, 如果这两位先生还没有道歉的话
[17:03] let me please offer you our sincerest apologies 请允许我向你们致以诚挚的歉意
[17:06] for this intrusion into your lives. 很抱歉他们操控了你们的生活
[17:08] Intrusion? 操控?
[17:09] An imposition, maybe, and a benevolent one at that. 怎么说也只算是要求吧 而且还是善意的
[17:12] I mean, if you could have seen the villages now 如果你去看看那些村子
[17:14] – compared to the way they were when we started … – Rodney. ﹣比较一下我们开始时的状况
[17:17] Now, why don’t you take them to your game room 为什么不带他们去你们的游戏室呢
[17:20] show them what you two have been up to? 给他们看看你们都做过什么
[17:22] Right. 好吧
[17:24] Shall we? 可以么?
[17:31] So, this is Geldar and this is Hallona. 这个是Geldar 而这个就是Hallona
[17:35] Look, two weeks ago I instructed you 两个星期前 我指示你们
[17:37] to start digging a well for the new settlement on the eastern slope 为东部坡地的居民点挖一口井
[17:40] and on here … 看这里…
[17:42] There. See? 这里 瞧
[17:45] (60 ft ; Completed: 74% ; Water Table: 46 ; Aquifer Sedimentary G4.) (目标深度:60英尺 完成度:74% 地下水位:46英尺)
[17:48] Construction’s already begun. 工程已经开始了
[17:50] Yes. 是的
[17:53] I gave the order myself. 我亲自下的命令
[17:58] Our lives are just a game. 我们的生活只是一场游戏
[17:59] Well, now, no. 不
[18:01] They’re not games to you and 对你们来说 这不是游戏
[18:04] in our defence, 对我们而言
[18:05] we were trying to improve your lives. 我们只是在帮你们改善生活
[18:07] It’s like he said: everything we did, every instruction we gave 他说得对 我们所做的一切 我们所给出的每条指令
[18:10] was to better conditions for your people. 都是为了改善你们的生活
[18:12] And if that meant cheating … 如果那也意味著作弊的话…
[18:13] OK, you know, *enough* with that already! OK 够了!
[18:21] Is the room OK? 房间还可以吧?
[18:22] It’s fine 很好
[18:24] Well, then, if you need anything at all 如果你需要什么
[18:26] don’t hesitate to ask, OK? 尽管开口 OK?
[18:30] You hungry? 饿了么?
[18:30] ‘Cause we could walk across to the Mess Hall. 我们可以到食堂去
[18:32] They’ve got, um, I think it’s, uh, Salisbury steak today. 他们今天有索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
[18:36] It’s very good. They have a gravy that they put on the … 非常好吃 饼子上面…
[18:39] steak part and, uh … 还有肉汁
[18:41] The Oracle was a god to us. 对我们而言 先知就是上帝
[18:45] I believed in his teachings, 我非常相信他的教导
[18:48] so much so that my people elected me leader 也正是这样人民选举我为领导人
[18:51] because of my passion for scientific advancement. 因为我对科学进步具有极大的热情
[18:54] they obviously made the right choice. 很显然 他们的选择是对的
[18:56] Now I must resolve myself to the fact 可现在我必须面对的现实就是
[19:00] that the Oracle is only a man. 先知只是一个普普通通的人
[19:03] Yeah. 是啊
[19:05] Sorry about that. 很遗憾
[19:08] It’s like I said, though – 正如我所说的 虽然这样…
[19:09] I did what I did with the best of intentions. 我所做的一切 意图是好的
[19:11] To win a game. 为了在这场游戏中取胜?
[19:13] No. No, no. 不 不不
[19:14] It is not about winning or losing. 这不是取胜还是失败的事情
[19:18] Look, the information I gave you and your people is very real 我向你和你的人民所传达的信息 都是真实的
[19:20] very useful. 非常有用
[19:22] I’ve set you on a course 我正将你们引往一条
[19:23] that will allow you to develop into a modern society. 向现代社会发展的道路上
[19:27] I mean, what were you two years ago? 想想看 你们两年前还是什么状况?
[19:28] You were a primitive, disparate cluster of villages stalled in development. 只是一群原始 散居的村落 发展完全停滞了
[19:32] Now you’re making dirigibles. 可现在你们都有飞艇了
[19:34] Do you have any idea how momentous that is? 你有没有意识到这是多么大的进步?
[19:39] The Oracle once said, 限制曾经说过
[19:41] “Ask not what Geldar can do for you, 不要问Geldar能为你做什么
[19:44] but what you can do for Geldar.” 先问问你能为Geldar做什么
[19:46] Those were your words. 这些都是你的话
[19:48] Um, give or take. 差不多吧
[19:51] They are very wise. 他们都非常聪明
[19:53] Yes. 是的
[19:55] Yes, they are. 他们是
[19:58] Well, now that you know the truth, 现在 你知道了事情真相
[20:00] you can go back to living your own lives. 可以回去过你们自己的生活
[20:02] We won’t bother you any more. 我们不会再打扰了
[20:04] No. 不
[20:06] You must still help us. 你应该继续帮助我们
[20:08] You don’t need our help. You’ll be fine. 你们不需要帮助
[20:10] We need more weapons. 我们需要更多武器
[20:13] The flying machine you brought us here in 那个你带来的飞行机器
[20:16] you called it a Puddle Jumper. 就是你们称作的Puddle Jumper
[20:18] Our army could use it. 我的军队可以用上它
[20:20] No. 不行
[20:21] Can’t do that. 不能这么做
[20:23] But you encouraged me to increase the military. 可你鼓励我扩充军队
[20:26] In response to McKay 这是为了应对McKay
[20:28] the other Oracle 另外那个先知
[20:29] doing things that I thought were, uh … 我们当时所做的事情…
[20:31] aggressive? 富有侵略性?
[20:33] Arrogant? 傲慢自大?
[20:35] Demeaning to me and my people? 无视我和我的人民?
[20:37] I will give you arrogant and demeaning, but … 我同意你说的傲慢和无视 可是…
[20:40] The people of Geldar have started digging a mine beneath our borders Geldar人已经开始在我们国界内 挖掘矿产了
[20:44] to exploit coal resources on our land. 窃取我们国家的煤矿资源
[20:48] Really? 真的?
[20:50] It was only confirmed yesterday. 昨天已经确认了
[20:52] This after several diplomatic attempts to reach a compromise. 在此之前 已经多次进行外交协商了
[20:55] Yeah, we couldn’t come to an agreement but 是的 我们达不成共识
[20:58] I didn’t think he would start digging. 不过他也不能擅自开挖
[21:01] I’m curious to know what response you would have to such an incursion. 我很想知道 别人这样入侵的时候 你会进行怎样的反应
[21:06] I believe your next command would be to launch an attack on the mine, 我想你下一条指令就是 进攻那个煤矿
[21:11] prevent them from digging further. 防止他们进一步挖下去
[21:16] I’m right, aren’t I? 我说得没错 是不是?
[21:22] Did they believe you? 他们相信你了?
[21:23] Yes. They are fully aware of the situation. 是的 他们完全清楚了目前的状况
[21:25] Not too thrilled, obviously. 当然 没有太害怕
[21:26] We’ve got a big problem, though. 我们有大麻烦了
[21:28] What is it? 怎么了?
[21:29] Game or no game, the fact remains we’ve started something 不管是不是游戏 事实是 我们已经发起了一些事情
[21:32] these people don’t seem to wanna stop. 而这些人却不想就此住手
[21:33] They hate each other and may be headed for a very real war. 他们相互仇视 也许会引发一场真正的战争
[21:39] Great 好啊
[21:41] Great 好啊
[21:42] and this is thanks to your “benevolent imposition”? 这个还要归功于你那”善意的要求”
[21:52] I’ve asked you both here this morning 今天早上叫你们二位过来
[21:54] so we can have a face to face talk. 是为了面对面好好谈一下
[21:56] Now, hopefully, I can help you reach an understanding. 希望我能帮你们达成共识
[22:00] Where’s Doctor McKay? McKay博士在哪儿?
[22:01] Well, I’ve asked that neither he nor Colonel Sheppard participate in this. 我已经做出决定 McKay和Sheppard都不能参与进来
[22:05] I think they’ve already done enough in fostering the current tension between you. 正是他们造成了 你们今天的紧张局势
[22:09] Now, I have had some experience brokering peace treaties. 我在撮合和平谈判方面还有些经验
[22:13] I’m sure we can find some common ground. 相信我们大家可以达成一些共同立场
[22:20] OK OK.
[22:21] Why don’t we start by going back a few years, 我们为什么不从几年前开始
[22:24] to the time when your two peoples lived in peace? 那个时候你们还在和平相处
[22:28] We were naive back then – 我们那个时候还很幼稚
[22:30] ignorant to our potential. 根本不了解自身的潜力
[22:33] Once we began to challenge ourselves intellectually, 直到我们在认知领域取得突破
[22:37] we began to see 才开始认识到
[22:37] how the people of Hallona had been abusing 数千年来我们对Hallona人所示的友好
[22:40] thousands of years of kindness from us. 完全是用错了地方
[22:41] I’ve done everything I could to achieve peace with you. 为了向你们表示友好 我已经做了能做的一切了
[22:45] Really?! 真的么?
[22:46] Such as? 比如?
[22:47] I sent gifts of goodwill. 我赠送了礼物 表示良好的祝愿
[22:49] You sent crates of citrus fruit! 你只是送了几箱桔子
[22:52] Citrus! 桔子
[22:53] Do you have any idea what an insult that is to my people?! 知不知道这对我的人民来说 是多大的侮辱?
[22:56] It didn’t used to be. 过去不是的
[22:57] OK, see, I think I know where that comes from. 好的 我知道这源自哪里
[23:00] Did M… the Oracle 那个先知
[23:03] tell you that citrus fruit was bad? 有没有告诉你桔子很不好?
[23:06] He made us aware of its toxic properties, yes. 他说过它们有毒 (McKay对桔子过敏)
[23:08] Everything is toxic to you! 对你们来说 什么东西都有毒!
[23:11] If they’re not busy insulting us, 即便他们不攻击我们
[23:13] they’re complaining about contaminated food 也会抱怨食物受到了污染
[23:15] improper hygiene. 卫生不好
[23:17] Even the sunlight is dangerous to them! 甚至是阳光都是有害的!
[23:19] The only insult has been your unwillingness to compromise 唯一的攻击就是你们不肯
[23:23] in any trade negotiation. 在任何贸易谈判中妥协
[23:24] Instead, you choose to increase the size of your army. 相反 你们还扩大了军队的规模
[23:27] You built an army too! 你也组建了军队!
[23:29] Only in response to your aggression. 这只是为了防止你的侵略!
[23:31] My aggression? 我的侵略?
[23:33] You dig a mine beneath our border 你在我的国境线内挖矿
[23:35] to steal our coal and you have the nerve to talk about aggression! 窃取我们的煤炭资源 现在却在那里毫不羞耻的对我谈侵略
[23:38] – We’re not stealing your coal. – You crossed into our land! ﹣我们没有偷你的煤矿 ﹣你们已经挖到我们境内了
[23:41] What do you need it for anyway? 你要它做什么用?
[23:42] It’s not like you know the first thing about what to do with it. 你们拿到手里也不知道 可以用来做什么
[23:45] You see how she insults us? 你瞧 她是怎样侮辱我们的
[23:47] By stating a fact. 我说的是事实
[23:48] Please 求你们了
[23:49] If we can discuss this reasonably, 我们可以理智的来谈论这件事情
[23:52] I am sure we can come to some sort of … 一定可以达成某种…
[23:53] We’ve tried. 我们试过了
[23:55] They agree to nothing. 他们什么也不同意
[23:58] And until Doctor McKay is brought into this discussion, 除非让McKay博士参与这次讨论
[24:00] I have nothing further to say. 我也没有什么好说的了
[24:17] That went well. 那好吧
[24:18] Talk to them. 跟他们谈谈
[24:19] Get them back to the table and hammer out a truce. 让他们回到谈判桌前 达成停战协定
[24:22] I have run into a roadblock. 我碰到障碍了
[24:24] Really? Nola seemed very agreeable. 是么?Nola看上去很好说话
[24:25] To *you*. 对你来说
[24:26] Yeah, well, more agreeable than Richard the Lionheart. 是啊 比狮心王理查德更好说话
[24:29] They are *both* refusing to compromise. 他们两个都拒绝妥协
[24:31] You seem to have convinced them that 看起来你们已经说服他们了
[24:33] they can’t make any decisions without your guidance. 没有你们的指导 他们不会做出任何决定
[24:35] That’s not true. 不是这样的
[24:36] Tell them that. 跟他们说清楚
[24:39] This is delicious! 真好吃
[24:41] Listen, you need to make peace with the people of Hallona. 听着 你要跟Hallona人和好
[24:43] If tensions keep rising like this, it could lead to war. 如果紧张局势继续发展下去 就会引发战争
[24:47] I’m aware of that. 我知道
[24:48] Well, then, you’re also aware that people will get hurt. 那你也应该清楚 这样就会有人受伤
[24:51] I know the danger to my people. 我知道对我人民的危险性
[24:53] I also know you’ve taught us things 我还知道你教给我们的东西
[24:55] Baden’s band of knuckle-draggers won’t learn for hundreds of years. Baden那群四肢发达的士兵 几百年也别想学会
[24:59] Under your leadership, 在你的领导下
[25:00] we hope to remain many steps ahead of any kind of aggression from them. 不管他们采用何种方式入侵 我们仍然可以保持领先优势
[25:03] Nola Nola
[25:04] you and your people need to start thinking for yourselves. 你和你的人民要学会为自己着想
[25:06] Look, I’m not gonna be there for you any more. 我不会再和你们一起了
[25:08] You need to take control of your own lives, 你们要掌控自己的命运
[25:10] start making your own decisions about your future. 要开始为自己的将来做出抉择
[25:12] And there can be no future without peace. 如果没有和平 就没有未来
[25:15] I agree. 我同意
[25:16] Good. 很好
[25:18] And as soon as the people of Hallona either concede or get out of our way, 只要Hallona人让步了
[25:22] peace will be restored. 我们就会恢复和平
[25:25] What you told me before 你以前是怎么说的
[25:27] I do realise how monumental our progress has been, 我很清楚我们现在所取得的进展 有多么巨大
[25:31] and I refuse to let Baden destroy that. 我不想让Baden毁掉这一切
[25:34] “Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds.” 伟大的精神永远会遭到 平庸心智的激烈反对
[25:39] Those are the words of the Oracle. 这是先知告诉我们的
[25:41] *Your* words. 你说的
[25:42] Einstein’s, actually, but, um … 实际上是爱因斯坦说的 不过…
[25:44] If we yield one bit to Hallona, 如果我们向Hallona退让一小步
[25:47] it will be equal to taking a giant step back in our development. 那么我们的发展就会倒退一大步
[25:52] I owe it to my people to make sure that does not happen. 我已经想我的人民发过誓 绝对不能让这种事情发生
[26:01] They’re digging further. 他们挖得更远了
[26:03] Every hour they intrude deeper into our land. 每过去一个小时 就会更深入我们国土一步
[26:06] To get them to stop, you have to provide an incentive. 不给他们一点动机 他们是不会停止了
[26:09] Like attacking the mine? 你是说攻击矿井?
[26:11] That’ll cause a whole ‘nother set of problems. 这样就会引起麻烦
[26:13] The only problems will be with the people of Geldar. 唯一的麻烦就是Geldar人
[26:16] Not necessarily. They can fight back. 没有必要 他们会反抗的
[26:19] What are you saying – we should capitulate, 你是什么意思 我们应该投降?
[26:21] let them do whatever they want? 让他们为所欲为?
[26:22] No. You make a deal, trade 不 你们已经达成了协议 进行交易
[26:25] – say, you decide to share some of your weaponry 你们可以提供一些武器
[26:27] and they in turn give you some of their technology. 而他们作为回报 可以提供一些技术
[26:30] John? John?
[26:32] Go ahead. 请讲
[26:33] How’s it going? 怎样了?
[26:35] Well 好吧
[26:36] he’s being a little, uh … 他有一点…
[26:38] stubborn? 顽固?
[26:39] I was gonna use a different word. 我本想用另外一个词
[26:45] I’d like you to come to my office. We need to talk. 到我办公室来一下 我们得谈谈
[26:49] They’re not open to any kind of deal? 他们没有达成其它什么协议?
[26:51] Not yet. 没有
[26:52] Maybe we should stick ’em in a room, force ’em to come to an agreement. 也许我们可以把他们关在一个房间内 逼他们达成协议
[26:55] Don’t worry about it. They’ll work it out. 不用担心 他们会达成的
[26:57] Look, we just happened to catch them at a particularly bad time. 我们只是在一个很不恰当的时机 找到了他们两个
[27:00] Sheppard’s guy’s been doing a lot of aggressive posturing of late. Sheppard的那个人总是喜欢摆出一副 咄咄逼人的姿态
[27:03] The only aggression is coming from the people of Gelding. 那只是为了应对Gelding人的侵略行为
[27:06] Geldar Geldar.
[27:06] Whatever 管它是什么
[27:08] His people are digging a mine across the border into Hallona. 他的人挖掘煤矿 已经挖到Hallona境内了
[27:14] The coal resources straddle the border between my country and his. 煤田正好压在 我们两个国家的分界线上
[27:18] Barely! They go three *miles* into my country 不可能 他们挖进我的国家3英里
[27:20] which your people are happily tunnelling into. 恐怕你的人是故意这样干的吧
[27:22] It has been a point of contention between us, 我们之间的确有分歧
[27:24] OK, but it is just a difference in cartographic interpretation. 可这也只是双方对地图的理解不同
[27:27] Tomayto. Tomahto. 就好比Tomayto和Tomahto
[27:29] No, no, it’s pretty clear cut. 不 分界线非常清楚
[27:31] *You* entered illegally into *my* country. 你非法闯入了我的国家
[27:33] Gentlemen. 先生们
[27:33] You gave me no choice! You refused to negotiate! 你让我别无选择!你拒绝谈判!
[27:36] You mean give in. 你是说向你妥协?
[27:37] What do you care anyway? It’s not like your people were gonna use the coal! 你有什么好担心的? 反正你的人也不知道怎么用煤炭!
[27:39] Oh, yeah, that’s right. 噢 对
[27:40] You need it to power your medieval steam engines. 你需要它来开动蒸汽机
[27:42] Stop it. 住嘴
[27:44] These are not your lands. 它们不是你们的国家
[27:46] This ‘game’ is over, 这场”游戏”已经结束了
[27:48] so you’d better set aside your differences 你们最好抛弃分歧
[27:50] because if the two of you can’t figure out how to forge a truce, 因为如果你们两个 不能达成停战协定
[27:53] how the hell are these people going to? 那些人又怎么可能会?
[27:58] Rodney? Rodney?
[27:59] What? 什么?
[27:59] You’d better come to the Game Room. 最好快到游戏室来
[28:03] What happened? 怎么了?
[28:05] We’ve just received a data stream from the planet. 刚刚收到那个星球传来的数据
[28:12] Colonel Sheppard’s army has launched an attack. Sheppard中校的军队发起了攻击
[28:16] Don’t look at me. *I* didn’t order it. 不要看我 我没有下令
[28:25] They’re going after the mine! 他们是为煤矿来的
[28:32] looks like your war just started. 看来你们的战争已经开始了
[28:44] Who ordered this? 谁下令的?
[28:47] I did. 我
[28:48] He entered the command on your game console. 他在你的游戏控制台输入了命令
[28:50] I only did it because I know it’s something you would have told me to do. 我这样做是因为 你终归是会叫我这样做的
[28:53] I wanted you to make peace with these people! 我让你和这些人保持和平
[28:56] This attack will not go unpunished. 你们会为这场攻击付出代价的
[28:58] No-one is doing any punishing. 不准进行报复行动
[29:00] There’ll be no further escalation to this conflict. 不能让这场冲突进一步升级
[29:05] There’s no casualties reported. 没有报告有人受伤
[29:06] Looks like the mine was surrendered without a fight. 看来煤矿没有进行抵抗就投降了
[29:09] I told my army to minimise collateral damage. 我告诉我的军队尽量减少平民伤害
[29:12] You need to get back there. 你们应该回去
[29:13] Take Ronon and Teyla with you. 带上Ronon和Teyla
[29:15] Go to your respective countries 去你们各自的国家
[29:16] and make sure this does not get any further out of hand. 确保事态不要进一步恶化
[29:20] No-one has been hurt yet. 目前还没有人受伤
[29:23] Let’s keep it that way. 不要突破这个底线
[29:38] You’re back. 你回来了
[29:39] We were beginning to worry. 我们已经开始担心了
[29:39] What’s the status? 现在是什么情况?
[29:40] I’ve ordered three army units to re-take the mine. 我已经派了三对人去夺回煤矿
[29:42] They’re on their way. 他们已经在路上了
[29:43] Oh no. 噢 不
[29:43] No-no-no. You need to put a stop to that. 不不不 你要让他们停下来
[29:45] Why? 为什么?
[29:45] Look, we just need to step back 我们需要退后一步
[29:47] and re-assess the situation here, 重新评估一下当前的局势
[29:48] OK? We should be thinking about *easing* tensions, not inflaming them. OK?我们应该想办法减缓紧张局势 而不是加剧
[29:51] Oh no. 噢 不
[29:54] They’re continuing to advance. 他们继续开始前进了
[29:55] What?! 什么?
[29:57] Divert the units away from the mine. 通知去煤矿的那几队人
[29:58] Have them gather in the village, prepare to defend it. 让他们到村子里去集合 准备展开防御
[30:00] Isn’t this what she’s supposed to be stopping? 是不是该叫她别这么做?
[30:02] Yes. Look, 是的 听着
[30:03] listen to me. You cannot engage them. 听我说 你不能跟他们交战
[30:04] We must protect our people. 我们要保卫我们的人民
[30:06] Look, I agree, but you’ve gotta give Sheppard some time. 我知道 可你要给Sheppard些时间
[30:08] He’ll call off the army. 他会调走军队的
[30:09] *Will* he? 是么?
[30:13] Sheppard. Come in. Sheppard 回话
[30:15] Go ahead. 说吧
[30:16] Are you watching what’s going on here? 你看到现在发生的状况了?
[30:18] We just got here. 我们刚刚才到这里
[30:19] Pretty much the same set-up as yours. 跟你那里的设施差不多
[30:21] We don’t have electricity, but I’m not gonna get into that right now. 我们这里还没有电力 不过我现在不会引入
[30:25] Your army is still on the march. 你的军队还在行军中
[30:27] What?! 什么?
[30:29] They’re headed for one of my villages. You need to call them off before they … 他们正朝我的一个村子而去 你要叫回他们 否则…
[30:31] The attack has begun. 攻击已经开始了
[30:43] Looks like you guys are giving up. 看上去你的人都投降了
[30:45] What? No-no-no-no, that can’t be right. 什么?不不不 不可能的
[30:49] That was fast, Rodney. 真快啊 Rodney
[30:50] They retreated without any kind of a fight. 他们不加任何抵抗就撤退了
[30:52] What kind of an army is that? 这叫什么军队?
[30:53] Well, at least there’s no casualties. 至少没有造成伤害
[30:55] It’s alright. 没关系
[30:56] I have another plan. 我还有个方案
[30:59] What other plan? 什么方案?
[31:01] Why are you asking me? 你在问我么?
[31:06] Uh, what are you doing? 你想做什么?
[31:08] Preparing our counter-attack. 准备反击
[31:09] What counter-attack? 什么反击?
[31:10] From information you gave us about high-temperature and energetic materials technology, 基于你传授给我们的 高温高能材料技术
[31:14] I have constructed a tactical explosive device. 我已经造出了一个战术爆炸装置
[31:17] A bomb? You actually built a bomb? 炸弹?你已经造出了炸弹?
[31:19] I told you we’d always be several steps ahead of Baden. 跟你说过 我们总是会领先于Baden的
[31:22] How come I didn’t know about this? 我怎么不知道这个?
[31:23] We have yet to test it, so it still appears to not exist. 我们还没有测试过 所以没人知道它的存在
[31:25] We will target one of Hallona’s outlying villages. 我们会先攻击Hallona 某个处于偏远位置的村庄
[31:28] How are you even gonna deliver it? 你们怎么投放呢?
[31:29] I mean, the catapult couldn’t possibly reach that far. 投石机投不了那么远
[31:32] *I* will deliver it. 我会有办法的
[31:33] Using one of the airships you taught us to build. Go. 采用你教我们建造的飞艇 去吧
[31:35] Oh, no. 哦 不
[31:36] No-no-no-no-no. Come back! 不不不 回来!
[31:40] You taught them how to build a bomb?! 你教他们怎么造炸弹?
[31:42] No! 没有!
[31:43] Well, not specifically. 没有明确的教他们
[31:44] Look, OK, maybe I provided them with a list of ingredients but … OK 也许我是向他们提供了 一份成分单 不过…
[31:47] I don’t *believe* this! 难以置信!
[31:48] How much damage can it cause? 它可以造成多大破坏?
[31:50] Enough to take out an entire village. 可以炸平一整座村庄
[31:52] Well, then, you must tell them to stop. 那你一定要让他们住手
[31:53] I tried that, but it’s already on the way! 我试过了 可现在已经出发了!
[31:55] How are they delivering it? 他们准备怎么投放?
[31:58] Dirigible. 飞艇
[32:00] You just *had* to cheat, didn’t you? 你是不是非要作弊?
[32:02] I did *not* cheat. 我没有作弊
[32:03] Look, nowhere in the rules did it specifically outlaw the development of flying machines 规则中没有规定何时可以发展飞行机械
[32:06] – only the degree and speed of technological advancement. 只规定了发展程度 和技术发展的速度
[32:09] Well, they advanced pretty damned fast, didn’t they? 可他们发展得太快了 不是么?
[32:11] Do we still have time to shoot it down? 我们还有时间把它打下来么?
[32:14] Yes. Yes, I think so. 有的 我想有
[32:16] Then we’d better get moving. 那我们最好快点
[32:19] Absurd! 荒谬!
[32:20] What are you talking about? 你说什么啊
[32:21] It’s a perfectly reasonable request! 这完全是非常正当的要求!
[32:23] Oh yeah. Perfectly reasonable 噢 是的 非常正当
[32:24] I give you all of my food and my people starve. 我把所有的食物给你 然后我的人都要饿死
[32:26] I am not asking you for all of your food! 我没有叫你把所有食物都给我
[32:29] Plus I did say that we would make a deal. 除此之外 我还说我们定下了协议
[32:31] A deal. Oh yeah. Baskets. 协议 是的 篮子
[32:33] *Big* baskets! 大篮子!
[32:34] Two dozen of ’em, hand-woven and *very* nice. 二十四个 手编的 非常漂亮
[32:37] Oh, very nice. What am I gonna put in them, huh? 噢 非常漂亮 我该用它来装什么 啊?
[32:38] Certainly not food! 当然不是食物!
[32:41] I think you’re holding out on me. 我想你向我隐瞒了什么
[32:42] I think you have *plenty* of food. 我觉得你应该有很多食物
[32:43] Are you calling me a liar?! 你是说我是个骗子?
[32:44] No, I think you’re trying to squeeze me for a better deal, that’s what I think. 没有 我只是认为 你想在交易中占我的便宜
[32:47] I have got nothing to hide! 我没有什么好隐瞒的!
[32:48] – Now, if you’re … – OK, OK ﹣好吧 如果你…
[32:49] so maybe I’ll send some of my army troops down and we’ll have a look! 也许我该派些军队过去 然后我们再好好瞧瞧!
[32:52] What the hell are you two doing? 你们两个在干什么?
[32:56] I thought I gave specific orders to stay away from this device. 我想我已经下达过明确的命令 不准靠近这个设备
[33:01] Yes, yes, you did. 是的 你是说过
[33:03] We just saw that there were some people in trouble 我们只是看到有些人遇到了麻烦
[33:05] and we thought that maybe that we could … 然后就想 也许我们可以…
[33:08] um … help. 啊… 帮忙
[33:09] No! 不!
[33:11] No more help. 不能再帮忙了
[33:12] Clearly we are not qualified. 很显然 我们没有这个资格
[33:14] Now turn this thing off, disconnect the power and seal the room. 把那个东西关掉 切断电源 封闭这个房间
[33:17] – But, OK, we … – Now. ﹣可是 好吧 我们… ﹣马上
[33:21] Yes. 好的
[33:29] I hoped you would be proud of our accomplishments. 希望你会为我们的成就而感到自豪
[33:33] I am, really. I just … 的确 真的 我只是…
[33:34] I *wish* it didn’t lead to this. 我本不想发展到这一步的
[33:45] What’s that? 那是什么?
[33:58] There it is. 它在那儿
[34:00] Good. Now all you have to do is puncture the balloon. 好的 我们现在要做的就是刺破气球
[34:03] Already on it. 马上就办
[34:13] Colonel Sheppard! Sheppard中校!
[34:15] He shot down our airship with the Puddle Jumper! 他用Puddle Jumper击落了我们的飞艇
[34:18] Well, don’t worry. No-one was hurt. 别担心 没人受伤
[34:19] He just … he punctured it. It sank harmlessly to the ground. 他只是刺破了气球 它会慢慢降到地面上去的
[34:26] Prepare the other bombs for delivery. 准备投放其它炸弹
[34:28] – Other bombs? – What, you have more?! ﹣其它炸弹? ﹣什么 你还有?
[34:33] Great 好啊
[34:45] Thank you for your help. 感谢你的帮助
[34:47] You saved the lives of everyone in that village. 你拯救那个村子里的所有人
[34:50] We won’t be doing that again. 我们不会干第二次了
[34:53] I had no idea they were capable of delivering such a device. 我不知道他们可以投放这种东西
[34:57] Tell me about it! 跟我讲讲
[34:58] I’ve issued orders to make certain they don’t try again. 我已经下令不能让他们发起下一波攻击
[35:03] What *kind* of orders? 什么命令?
[35:05] A full-scale attack has been launched. 已经展开了全面进攻
[35:09] It’s time to finish this war. 是时候结束这场战争了
[35:24] I’ve seen this before. 我以前见过这种形势
[35:26] If two sides are dead set on fighting, nothing’s gonna stop them. 如果双方都准备决一死战 那没有人可以阻止他们
[35:28] So I’ve gotta get Nola to call off the attack. 我叫Nola停止进攻
[35:30] You couldn’t do it before. What makes you think you can now? 以前怎么不这样做 怎么现在才想起来?
[35:32] How about a little encouragement, huh? 只是一点鼓励而已
[35:33] You know, “Go get ’em, Rodney. I have faith in you”? 就好像 “去搞定他们 Rodney 我相信你”
[35:36] OK, whatever. 好吧 随便你怎么说吧
[35:37] Look, I am not giving up on these people, 听着 我不会放弃这些人的
[35:39] which means until we get them to call this war off, 也就是说 除非我们叫他们住手
[35:41] then we are staying put *right* here. 否则就要让他们进行到底
[35:49] We could use your help. Come on. 需要你们的帮助 来吧
[35:50] Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, what’s going on? 到底怎么了?
[35:52] Elizabeth diverted the Daedalus on its way back to Earth Elizabeth叫回了 正返回地球的Daedalus号
[35:54] to check up on us. 来帮助我们
[35:55] Colonel Caldwell believed that the situation had deteriorated. Caldwell认为目前的局势已经恶化
[35:58] He feared that we would become casualties of war and so beamed us out. 担心我们会在战争中伤亡 所以把我们传送出来
[36:01] Yeah, but I talked him into beaming us back, 是的 不过我让他把我们传送回去
[36:03] but we’ve gotta do something first, so come on. 可我们先要做一件事 过来
[36:05] Do what? 做什么?
[36:06] I’ve got a plan. 我有个方案
[36:07] Oh, *what* plan? 什么方案?
[36:07] Oh, come on, already. 来吧
[36:09] How’s the situation on your end? 你那边是什么情况?
[36:10] All-out war. You? 全面开战了 你那边呢?
[36:16] Where did you go? What happened? 你去哪儿了?出什么事了?
[36:18] Uh, nowhere, nowhere. We were just upstairs. 哪也没去 我们就在楼上
[36:20] Someone said you vanished into thin air. 有人说你们凭空消失了
[36:22] What?! No, that’s ridiculous. How could we vanish? 什么?这太好笑了 我们怎么会消失呢?
[36:24] The airships have passed the southern forest. 飞艇已经飞过了南方的森林
[36:26] They’re nearing their targets. 已经接近目标了
[36:28] Let’s hope we strike first 希望我们可以在Baden的军队 抵达我们村庄之前
[36:29] before Baden’s army reaches our villages. 率先展开攻击
[36:30] We’ll destroy their will to fight. 摧毁他们斗志
[36:32] OK OK
[36:33] Listen to me. 听我说
[36:34] For two years now I have been the Oracle to your people. 两年来 我一直是你们的先知
[36:36] I have given you much wisdom 给予你们很多智慧
[36:38] and guidance and bestowed much of my knowledge. 还有指示分享了大部分知识
[36:41] Look, it’s like you said: 正如你所说的
[36:42] I was a god. 我是你们的上帝
[36:43] Easy. 别激动
[36:44] And yes, 是的
[36:45] yes, I may just be a man, 是的 我也许只是个普通人
[36:46] but that wisdom still remains. 可是智慧依旧
[36:49] And now, more than ever, you need to heed my guidance 现在 你更应该遵循我的指示
[36:51] and call back those ships. 召回那些飞艇
[36:56] You told me it was time to start thinking on my own. 你跟我说过 要学会自己独立思考
[36:59] Right. 是的
[37:00] So now I am. 现在我就是
[37:03] My people are looking to me. 我的人民都在看着我
[37:06] This is *my* decision 这是我的决定
[37:09] and we *will* be victorious. 我们会取得胜利的
[37:20] Why won’t you help us? 你为什么不帮助我们?
[37:22] I’m not shooting down any more ships. 我不会再去击落飞艇了
[37:24] We’re done helping you wage this war. 先头的帮助 已经让你们发动了这场战争
[37:27] Then we’ll shoot them down ourselves. 那我们自己想办法把它们打下来
[37:29] How? 怎么打?
[37:32] Our weapons are not as primitive as Nola believes. 我们的武器 不像Nola想像的那么原始
[37:35] Many people will die on both sides. 双方都会有很多人死去
[37:38] If you want to leave, then leave. 如果你想走 那就走吧
[37:40] We’ll continue this fight even if you’ve lost the will. 即便你们已经失去了斗志 我们仍然会继续这场战争的
[37:42] You’re making a big mistake. 你犯了一个很大的错误
[37:44] The only mistake was not doing this sooner. 唯一的错误就是没有早点这么做
[37:49] You’ll see. 你会看到的
[37:51] This is the right path for my people. 这才是我人民的正确出路
[38:02] They’ve reached our villages. 他们到达了我们的村庄
[38:04] Two have already fallen. 已经有两个人死了
[38:05] The airships are almost in position. We should … 飞艇就要抵达位置了 我们应该…
[38:10] What happened? 怎么了?
[38:12] They shot down one of your ships. 他们击落了其中一架飞艇
[38:14] It wasn’t the Puddle Jumper. 不是Puddle Jumper
[38:15] Maybe one of the catapults hit it. 也许是被弹弓打中的
[38:17] No, impossible! 不 不可能!
[38:22] Two more villages have fallen. It appears many are dead. 又有两个村庄沦陷 看上去死了很多人
[38:25] Sheppard Sheppard.
[38:27] Come in. … Sheppard! 回话 Sheppard!
[38:29] The radio’s dead. 无线电断了
[38:34] They’re coming here. 他们来这里了
[38:41] What, they have bombs too?! 怎么 他们也有炸弹?
[38:42] We need to get your people out of here now. 要赶快疏散这里的人
[38:43] Help them. 去帮帮他们
[38:55] Their army has surrounded us. 他们的军队包围了我们
[38:57] The road out of the village is blocked. 村庄的出口被堵住了
[38:59] People are being slaughtered as they try to leave. 试图出去的人都被屠杀了
[39:01] We’re trapped. 我们被困住了
[39:08] What shall we do? 我们该怎么办?
[39:18] It’s over. 结束了
[39:31] Rodney, where the hell are you? Rodney 你到底在哪儿?
[39:35] They’ve dropped another bomb. 他们又丢了一枚炸弹
[39:36] Hundreds are dying! How can you stand by and let this happen? 死了上百人! 你怎么能坐看着这一切发生?
[39:42] Nola’s army has surrounded the village. Nola的军队已经包围了这个村庄
[39:44] We’ll get to the Jumper. 快到Jumper飞船那里去
[39:45] They just destroyed it. 刚才已经被炸毁了
[39:55] We’re being overwhelmed. 我们被打败了
[39:57] What should we do? 该怎么办?
[40:22] Game over. 游戏结束了
[40:28] Rodney, you there? Rodney 在么?
[40:31] Yeah. We hear you. 在 听到了
[40:33] We’ll give you a call when we’re ready to be picked up. 我们准备好后会通知你来接的
[40:35] Got it. 收到
[40:37] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[40:39] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[40:42] What you just witnessed 你刚刚见证了
[40:43] is what I would call another level to the game. 这场游戏的另外一个级别
[40:46] See, we were beamed up earlier to our ship, 我们先头被光传送到我们的飞船上
[40:48] the Daedalus Daedlaus号
[40:49] in orbit over your planet. 它正位于你们星球的轨道上
[40:51] While we were there, I had Doctor McKay hack into the two devices, 在那里 我让McKay博士 黑进了这两个设备
[40:54] upload doomsday scenarios for each of your countries into the game. 分别为两个国家上传了 游戏失败的情节
[40:57] Everything you saw just now was transmitted from the Daedalus. 你们刚才所看到的一切 都是从Daedalus号传送过来的
[41:02] You mean 你是说
[41:04] none of this was real? 这些都不是真的?
[41:07] No-one was hurt. 没人受伤
[41:08] No-one was killed. 没人死亡
[41:10] All just part of the simulation. 所有这一切都是模拟
[41:12] In reality, your two armies are standing down 在现实中 你们双方的军队正在待命
[41:15] awaiting further instructions. 等待进一步的指令
[41:17] But we heard explosions. We *felt* them. 可我们听到了爆炸 而且也感觉到了
[41:19] Thanks to some pinpoint shots from our friends in the Daedalus. 这要感谢Daedalus上的朋友 所做的精准射击
[41:25] It really added to the realism, didn’t it? 增加了不少真实性 不是么?
[41:31] I’m sorry that we had to do that 很抱歉 我们必须这样做
[41:34] but you needed to see 可你应该看到
[41:35] how this could end. 这样做的结局
[41:37] Feel what a real war is like. 体验到真正的战争是什么样的
[41:50] You still think it was the right path for your people? 还认为这是你人民的正确出路么?
[42:08] Gentlemen. 先生们
[42:10] How’s it going? 进展怎样了?
[42:11] Ah, it’s still going. 还在进行中
[42:14] We’re just taking a break. 现在只是休息一下
[42:15] There’s a lot of animosity to be unravelled 还有很多仇恨需要化解
[42:18] but I think they are finally willing to at least *try* to make it work. 不过我认为他们最终还是乐于尝试一下的
[42:21] Well, it’s about time. 好啊 是时候了
[42:23] Yeah. 是啊
[42:24] And you two? 你们两个呢?
[42:26] Called a truce yet? 达成停战协定没有?
[42:28] Yeah, 是啊
[42:28] sure. We’re good. 当然 我们很好
[42:30] Yeah, don’t worry. We’re gonna stick to chess from now on. 别担心 从现在起我们只会下下棋而已
[42:32] As long as Rodney doesn’t cheat. 只要Rodney不再作弊
[42:33] Oh, please, like I need to cheat playing you? 噢 拜托 跟你玩我需要作弊么?
[42:35] OK, I’ll leave you to it, then. 好吧 你们两个慢慢玩
[42:43] Checkmate 将军
[42:45] What?! 什么?
[42:46] Oh, no-no-no-no-no. What happened there? 噢 不不不 怎么回事?
[42:48] What happened there is I just kicked your ass. 我赢了
[42:49] No, no, I was distracted. 不 我分心了
[42:50] She was, uh … OK, we’re going again. 她刚才…好吧 我们再来一盘
[42:52] Best of ten. 十局决胜负
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme