Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] he doesn’t happen to have a name, does he? 你提到的那个英雄 他没有名字么?
[00:09] No. The Athosian who spoke to me of his deeds 没有 Athosia人只是告诉我 从他的所作所为来看
[00:14] simply referred to him as a 完全就是那个镇子的大英雄
[00:15] great hero of the town ? 一名带有超人能力的勇士
[00:19] Well, we’ve sent teams to this planet before. 我们派人去过那个星球
[00:22] They’re good traders and kind people. 他们是很好的商人 非常善良
[00:23] I don’t recall there being many superheroes. 我怎么不记得那儿有什么超级英雄
[00:26] Sounds like one of my people. 听上去像是我的人
[00:28] Well, whoever it is, 好吧 不管是谁
[00:30] it’d be nice to have someone like that on our side. 能让他站到我们这边来 终归是件不错的事情
[00:33] Provided the rumour’s true. 前提是这个传言是真的
[00:34] Sounds to me like someone’s imagination’s running a little wild. 在我看来 估计是某个人 凭空臆想出来的
[00:37] As I said, my fellow Athosian who spoke to me of this hero 我说了 我的Athosia朋友告诉我 他亲眼看到这个英雄
[00:40] saw him in action against several armed men. 制服付了几个荷枪实弹的人
[00:43] I do that all the time. 我一直都是啊
[00:45] Where’s McKay? Mckay去哪儿了?
[00:46] I’m here, I’m here. 来了 来了
[00:48] I just *had* to get my autograph book in case 刚才回去拿了我的签名簿
[00:50] Teyla’s superhero turned out to be the real deal. 万一Teyla所说的超级英雄 的确是真的呢
[00:53] Well, at the very least, 好吧 话说回来
[00:54] see if you can establish trade relations with the townspeople. 至少你们可以看看 能不能跟那个镇子的人建立贸易关系
[00:57] We will. 好的
[00:59] Dial the Gate. 拨号星门
[01:08] My childhood hero was Evel Knievel. 我儿时崇拜的英雄是Evel Knievel
[01:11] Was he not evil? 他不邪恶吧? “Evel”和”Evi”(邪恶)发音类似
[01:12] No, that was just his name. 不 那只是他的名字而已
[01:14] He was a daredevil … 他是个勇猛无惧的人
[01:16] which isn’t a kind of a devil, he just jumped motorcycles over things. 算不上是恶魔 他只是喜欢开着摩托车飞越一些东西
[01:20] Why? 为什么?
[01:22] Just because. 没有为什么
[01:24] Didn’t always make it, either. 而且还不是每次都能成功
[01:25] And you greatly admired this behaviour? 你很崇拜这种行为?
[01:29] No, I just … 不 我只是…
[01:31] Look, at least my hero is human. 听着 至少我心目中的英雄还是人类
[01:33] McKay’s is Batman! 而Mckay的英雄却是蝙蝠侠
[01:35] Mmm. Misunderstood and un-appreciated by many, 好吧 很多人不能理解 也不欣赏他
[01:38] his most formidable weapon was the power of his brilliant mind. 他最令人生畏的武器 其实是源于他那天才的头脑
[01:41] Not just a hero ?a superhero. 不只是一个英雄 而且还是超级英雄
[01:45] Dougie Angus Wood, the Highland Giant. Dougie Angus Wood 那名高地巨人
[01:48] Not only a hero but a legend in Scotland. 不仅是名英雄 更是苏格兰的传奇人物
[01:51] The Marke Hartoren ?my first unit commander. Marke Hartoren 我的第一任队长
[01:54] He once fought and killed twelve enemy soldiers, 他曾经与12名敌军作战 并干掉了他们
[01:56] gutting them with his bare hands. 而且是徒手干掉的
[01:59] He was also a funny guy, too! 另外他还是个很幽默的人
[02:00] Yes, I can imagine the jokes *and* the entrail slime. 是啊 可以想像他说的笑话 都有些什么内容
[02:05] Good day, travellers. 你们好 旅行者们
[02:07] Good day to you. 你们好
[02:09] This is your first visit to our village? 第一次来我们村子么?
[02:11] Several of my people have said that you are good and fair traders. 我的人民说 你们很友好 是非常好的商人
[02:15] We are. 是的
[02:16] My fellow Athosians also speak of a great hero who protects this town. 我的Athosian朋友还说 有一个伟大的英雄在保护这个镇子
[02:20] Rumour has it he’s a warrior with some impressive kills to his credit, 传说他是一名 具有超凡格斗技巧的勇士
[02:22] including the Wraith. 甚至对付过幽灵
[02:24] This is true. 是这样的
[02:25] Then, uh, there’s a good chance he *is* one of my people. 那么 他很有可能是我的人
[02:28] Can you take us to him? 能带我们去见他么?
[02:31] Of course. 当然可以
[02:33] This way. 这边
[02:43] Here he is ? 那就是他
[02:45] Our champion 伟大的英雄
[02:47] protector … 我们的保护者…
[02:50] Lucius Lavin … Lucius Lavin.
[02:54] Will you look who it is?! 瞧瞧是谁来了
[02:57] You’ve *got* to be kidding me! 不是开玩笑吧!
[04:02] As I lay there, the iratus bug’s tendrils just grasping my throat, choking me, 那个Iratus虫子用触须缠住我的脖子 想要勒死我
[04:10] I could feel my very life essence ebb and wane. 我可以感觉到 自己的生命正在慢慢流逝
[04:16] With every passing second, I could feel myself drawing closer to death. 时间每过去一秒钟 可以感觉到死亡离我更进一步
[04:22] Now, had I been the only one in that building – 假如那个房子中只剩下我一个人
[04:25] the only one in that burning building … 假如那间起火的房子中 只有我一个人…
[04:27] I would have surrendered 我就准备就此放弃
[04:29] and allowed sleep to overtake me. 让自己慢慢的睡去
[04:33] But there were women and children there with me whose very survival 可是还有很多妇女和儿童 他们的性命
[04:37] lay in my hands, 全掌握在我的手中
[04:38] and I’m not about to let them down. 我不能让他们失望
[04:42] So I reached deep down within me and I summoned 于是我从身体深处
[04:46] whatever strength I had 召唤出所有的力量
[04:48] and I *grabbed* that bug and I *ripped* him away, 抓住那个虫子 将它扯开
[04:52] and through sheer force of will 然后集中全身的力气
[04:54] I began to choke him 准备勒死它
[04:56] and strangle … ow, ow! Ow! Ow! 扼死它… 哎哟!哎哟!哎哟!哎哟!
[05:01] Thought you said that wasn’t gonna hurt! 你不是说不会疼么?
[05:02] I lied. 骗你的
[05:06] And I – 接着我…
[05:07] I sprang up 跳起来
[05:08] and I led them all to safety. 把他们带到安全地带
[05:12] Thank you very much! Thank you! 非常感谢!谢谢!
[05:15] I appreciate it. Thanks very much. 非常感激!谢谢!
[05:20] How? 怎么办到的?
[05:22] What? 什么?
[05:24] How’d you lead the people to safety? 你怎么把人们带到了安全地带?
[05:26] You said the way out was blocked. 你刚才说路已经被堵上了
[05:30] Oh, you were listening. 噢 你在听啊
[05:31] That’s good, 很好
[05:32] that’s good – because it *was*. 很好… 因为曾经是堵上了
[05:34] It *was* blocked – *until* 曾经堵上了 直到…
[05:37] I cleared a path 我从着火的废墟中
[05:39] through the burning wreckage … 开出一条道…
[05:41] … and, 然后…
[05:42] ignoring the searing heat 顶着灼热…
[05:44] and the flames that were just 还有那…
[05:47] swirling and swirling … 翻滚的火苗…
[05:49] – But how did you, uh …? – OK. ﹣可你怎么…? ﹣好了
[05:50] That’s enough reminiscing for today. 今天的回忆就讲到这里
[05:52] Believe me, there’s plenty more where that story came from, 相信我 这个故事 我以后还会接着讲
[05:55] so when we gather tomorrow, 明天我们聚到一起的时候
[05:57] I’ll tell you about how I was almost seduced 我会给你们讲讲 我差点被
[05:59] by a beautiful Ancient! 一个漂亮的女古人勾引的故事
[06:01] Sounds entertaining 听上去很有意思
[06:02] Yeah, you’d think so, but between you and me, not so much. 是啊 你会这么想的 可在你我之间 就没有什么了
[06:06] You know, your stories are awfully fascinating 知道么 你的故事非常迷人
[06:08] *and* familiar. 而且还很耳熟
[06:10] Alright 好吧
[06:12] I admit – I took some inspiration 我承认 我是从
[06:14] from some of the mission reports that I perused while I was on Atlantis 在Atlantis时读过的一些任务报告中 吸取了一些灵感
[06:19] but I spiced `em: a little story here, bit of a story there … 然后进行添油加醋 这个故事来一点 那个故事来一点…
[06:23] Alright, I’m done here. 好了 我搞完了
[06:25] Well, you’re not gonna find any trace of that special herb in my system. 你们不会在我体内找到那种特殊的药草的
[06:29] I learned my lesson the last time, 上一次我已经接受了教训
[06:31] thanks to all of you. 感谢你们
[06:32] You mean these people are not drugged – they simply 你是说这些人并没有被下药 他们只是
[06:35] adore you for who you are?! 从心底里崇拜你?
[06:39] Yeah 是啊
[06:41] Innit great? 是不是很棒?
[06:44] You don’t believe me. 不相信我?
[06:45] Well, Lucius, I have a lab set up, Lucius 我的实验室已经搭好了
[06:46] so I think I’ll just run the tests anyway. 我想 不管怎样 等我的测试结果出来再说吧
[06:48] You’re wasting your time. 你们这是在浪费时间
[06:50] In all modesty, 老实说吧
[06:52] these people love me, 这些人爱我
[06:53] pure and true. 是单纯而忠贞的爱
[06:54] Lucius, you can’t say *anything* modestly! Lucius 你没资格 用”老实说”这个字眼
[06:58] I *saved* them. 我救了他们
[07:01] A couple of months ago this bunch of ruffians come into town, start causing trouble. 几个月前 一伙流氓闯进镇子来制造麻烦
[07:06] I beat `em up, I chase `em away, 我制服了他们 并把他们赶走了
[07:07] and all of a sudden I’m the town hero. 接着突然之间 我就成为 这个镇上的英雄了
[07:10] They give me gifts; 他们送我礼品
[07:12] the women are throwing themselves at me … 而女人们更是直接投怀送抱…
[07:14] It’s like the old days, except better, because *now* they’re not drugged. 的确跟以前一样 甚至更好 因为他们都没有嗑药
[07:18] Hang on, hang on. 打住 打住
[07:19] So *you* beat them up. 就是说 你打败了他们
[07:20] Yes! Me! 是的!我!
[07:23] I did! 是我干的!
[07:23] How’d you manage that? 那你是怎么做到的?
[07:25] It’s not so hard … 如果你刀枪不入
[07:26] when you’re invincible. 就不是很难了
[07:29] I’m invincible. 我是无敌的
[07:32] Right 是啊
[07:33] Alright 好吧
[07:35] Looks like this is gonna take some convincing. 是不是需要我证明一下
[07:39] Let me see. 让我看看
[07:46] Hey! 嗨!
[07:47] Time for a demonstration. 展示的时候到了
[07:51] What is he …? 他想干什么…?
[07:55] Let it go. 放手吧
[07:57] Trust me. Trust me. 相信我 相信我
[08:06] Oh, my God! 噢 天哪!
[08:12] Hit me! 来打我吧
[08:13] Don’t! C’mon. ﹣不要 ﹣来吧
[08:15] I wouldn’t! I’m telling you – don’t. 我是不会的!跟你说了… 不要
[08:22] See? 瞧?
[08:23] Invincible. 无敌
[08:26] I can’t be vinced. 没人可以打到我
[08:33] As it turns out, 发现之后
[08:35] I had this personal shield all along. 我就一直佩戴着这个个人护盾
[08:37] It was a gift from one of my many admirers back at the old village – 这是我原来那个村子中的 某个崇拜者送给我的
[08:40] before I was forced to pack up and leave, thank you very much 当然是在我整理铺盖离开那里之前 这个还要感谢你们
[08:43] Anyway, I didn’t even know what it was until I went to Atlantis. 不管怎样 在去Atlantis之前 我还不知道这个东西是什么
[08:46] I perused some of the mission reports 直到我读到了一些任务报告
[08:48] about the Ancient device that you guys discovered … 其中介绍了你们发现的 古人的一些装置…
[08:50] You did an awful lot of perusing while you were on the base. 看来你在我们基地学会了很多东西啊
[08:53] I peruse. 我很善于阅读
[08:55] It’s a gift. 这是我的天赋
[08:58] Hey, sweetheart. 嗨 亲爱的
[08:59] – What’d you say you come by my place tonight …? – No thanks. ﹣今晚到我家里来怎么样? ﹣不 谢了
[09:02] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[09:04] I’m the town hero! 我是镇上的英雄!
[09:06] That was ages ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[09:09] Let me tell you something. 跟你们说吧
[09:11] You’re only as good as your last rescue. 救人之后 身上的光环很快就会消退
[09:13] How is it that you’re able to operate the Ancient technology without the ATA gene? 你身上没有古人的基因 又是怎么能够操纵古人的设备呢?
[09:18] Oh, that was easy. 噢 这很简单
[09:19] All I had to do was find a guy with the gene, 我需要做的就是找一个 携有那种基因的人
[09:21] have him initiate the device. 让他启动这个装置
[09:22] I mean, it took a long time but, 这个花费了很长时间
[09:24] you know, once it was done, I could activate this thing any time I wanted. 可在那之后 我就可以根据需要 随时激活它
[09:27] Fascinating 有意思
[09:28] You do know those things run out of juice eventually, don’t you? 你知道这种东西 终归是会耗尽能量的 是吧?
[09:30] Come on – 拜托
[09:32] these Ancient things last forever. 古人的这些东西 效力可以永久保持下去
[09:35] Look 好了
[09:36] lunch is on me. 午餐我已经吃好了
[09:38] I’m gonna go take a walk. 现在准备出去走走
[09:40] If I don’t see you before you leave, 要是我没有赶回来送你们
[09:42] well, then, I’ll just, 嗯 那么
[09:43] uh, well, I’ll talk to you later. 我们以后再谈吧
[09:44] We’re not going anywhere `til we get those test results. 在看到检验结果之前 我们是不会走的
[09:47] Whatever you want. 随便你们
[09:50] People to save. 还有人等着被解救呢
[09:58] Well, what do you think? 你们怎么看?
[10:01] Perhaps he’s learned a lesson. 也许他的确汲取了教训
[10:03] He’s Lucius! Are you kidding me? 他可是Lucius!你不是开玩笑吧?
[10:05] Well, he’s made a lot of mistakes in the past, but 好吧 他过去的确是犯了一些错误
[10:08] who hasn’t? 可谁没有犯错呢?
[10:10] Why are you looking at me? 干嘛看我?
[10:11] Look, at least he’s trying to do something good 你看 至少这次他想做些好事
[10:13] in order to get people to like him this time. 从而让别人喜欢他
[10:15] Well, I’ve completed my tests. 我已经完成了检验
[10:17] Looks like Lucius is telling the truth. 看上去Lucius讲的是实话
[10:19] No traces of the drug in his system. He’s clean. 在他体内没有发现药物残留
[10:22] That’s our cue to leave. 那我们该走了
[10:24] Woah-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wait. 等等
[10:25] Am I the only person here who thinks he is taking advantage of these poor people? 难道这里只有我一个人认为 他是在利用周围那些可怜的人?
[10:28] C’mon, Rodney – you just want another crack at that shield. 拜托 Rodney 你只是想得到那个个人护盾吧
[10:30] You’re damned right I do! 你说对了 我的确很想
[10:32] Look, it could come in extremely handy. 那个东西迟早会派上用场的
[10:34] It’s practically wasting it! 给他简直是浪费!
[10:40] Where’s Lucius? Lucius到哪去了?
[10:42] He went out for a stroll. 他出去散步了
[10:44] He should be returning shortly. 不久以后应该就会回来
[10:46] Well, whenever he gets back, 好吧 等他回来后
[10:48] tell him we said goodbye. 告诉他 我们道别了
[10:52] alright. 好的
[10:53] I think we’re makin’ a mistake. 我想我们犯了个错误
[10:55] Well, we’ll have the Athosians keep an eye on everyone. 我们会让Athosian人关注这里
[10:57] If anything gets out of control 一旦事情失去控制
[10:59] we’ll come back. 我们还会回来的
[11:17] Drop your weapons or die where you stand. 放下武器 否则立刻打死你们
[11:25] I said drop your weapons. 再说一遍 放下武器
[11:27] We’re not lookin’ for a fight. 我们不是来找麻烦的
[11:29] We’re just passing through town. 只是路过这里
[11:32] I’ve got two on my right and one straight dead ahead. 我来解决右边的两个 以及正前方的那个
[11:34] Two at twelve o’clock and one behind the fruit stand. 我解决12点方向的两个 以及水果摊后面的那个
[11:37] If we act now, 如果现在行动
[11:38] we risk injuring innocent villagers. 就可以伤到无辜的村民
[11:40] And us! We risk injuring us! 还有我们!我们可能会受伤!
[11:42] I can take my three out before they get a shot off. 我可以在他们开枪前 就干掉那三个人
[11:44] There may be others hidden where we cannot see. 也许还有人藏在了 我们看不到的地方
[11:47] It’s your call. 听你的
[11:51] Here’s the thing: 听我说
[11:54] if we all start shootin’ at each other, 如果我们交火
[11:56] somebody’s bound to get hurt. 有人就会受伤
[11:59] I can pretty much guarantee you’ll be one of `em. 我敢保证 你也是其中的一个
[12:01] Are you this hero we’ve heard rumours of? 你就是传说中的那个英雄?
[12:05] No. 不是
[12:08] Come here. 过来
[12:14] Then lower your weapons. 那就放下武器
[12:26] OK. 好的
[12:28] Sheppard? Sheppard?
[12:29] Trust me on this one. 相信我
[12:41] So where *is* this hero – 那个英雄在哪里?
[12:44] one who’d surely stop us from emptying the town’s coffers, 那个准备出来阻止我们 搜刮这个镇子的英雄在哪?
[12:48] helping ourselves to its women, 我们就要尽情享受这里的女人
[12:50] burning it to the ground once we’re done? 然后再把这里烧得一干二净
[12:57] So tell me – 告诉我
[12:59] where is he?! 他在哪儿?
[13:00] Where is this great hero who’d keep us 那个你们所尊崇的可以阻止我们
[13:02] from destroying everything you hold dear? 毁掉一切大英雄在哪儿?
[13:04] He’s right here! 在这里!
[13:15] For *I* 我
[13:17] am the man you seek. 就是你们要找的那个人
[13:20] Kill him! 杀了他!
[13:45] Get out! 快滚!
[13:47] And don’t come back! 不准再回来!
[13:49] For so long as I protect these people, 只要还有我的保护
[13:53] this town shall be safe. 这个镇子就是安全的
[14:11] So I finish off the last Wraith guard 于是我干掉了最后一个幽灵的卫兵
[14:14] and I turn around and I look at the Queen and I say, “You know, 然后转过身来 对它们的女王说 “知道么”
[14:17] if you were twenty pounds heavier, “你要是再重20磅”
[14:19] you’d look like my ex-wife. “就跟我前妻很像了”
[14:22] I said that `cause she was so fat! 我这么说 是因为她太胖了
[14:25] Hey, Colonel Sheppard! 嘿 Sheppard中校
[14:27] Hey, come in! Sit down, sit down. 嘿 进来!坐 坐吧
[14:29] Make way – let `em have a seat. 让一下 让他们来坐
[14:31] No, no, we have to go. 不 不用 我们要走了
[14:33] You sure? 真的么?
[14:33] Because they’re making some kind of a schnitzel in my honour tonight. 他们今晚要做一些炸肉排 来向我表示敬意
[14:36] No, we’ve gotta get back. 我们要回去了
[14:38] Oh 噢
[14:39] Well, I guess the only thing left to do is for you to thank me. 我想在走之前 你们是不是该感谢一下我
[14:42] What for? 谢什么?
[14:44] For saving your lives. 感谢我救了你们的命
[14:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:48] Please – 好吧
[14:50] it was nothing. 没什么
[14:50] Yeah, it *was* nothing. 是啊 的确没什么
[14:52] What are you talking about, it was nothing? 你说”的确没什么”是什么意思?
[14:55] These people had you on your knees. 这些人让你跪下
[14:58] Yes, they did. 是的
[15:00] Well? 好吧
[15:02] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[15:05] Be careful on the way back to the Gate, 回星门的路上当心
[15:07] because there’s talk of some angry raiders in the area! 因为那个地方可能有愤怒的袭击者
[15:11] No, no, no, no. Let’s go. 不不不不 算了
[15:17] You know what? 知道么?
[15:19] I think I’m gonna go out for a walk, take a look around – 我觉得该出去走走 四处看看
[15:21] make sure those ruffians are gone for good, alright? 确认一下那些流氓们 是不是真的走了
[15:25] Don’t you worry. 不用担心
[15:27] I’ll be back. 我很快就回
[16:10] Nice job, everybody! 干得漂亮 各位!
[16:12] Very convincing. 很有说服力
[16:14] A little *too* convincing. 是不是有点过火了?
[16:16] You took out three of Lanko’s teeth and broke Fortnum’s wrist. 你打掉了Lanko的三颗牙齿 还扭折了Fortnum的手腕
[16:19] Hey, I had to make it look good. 嘿 我要让一切看上去很真实
[16:22] Anyway, here’s a little something that may make it worthwhile. 这个算是对你们付出的回报吧
[16:30] This isn’t the amount we agreed on. 我们商量好的可不只这些
[16:33] Yeah, well, 好吧
[16:34] to tell you the truth, 跟你说实话吧
[16:36] you guys didn’t really seem to have your hearts in it. 你的人并没有用心去做
[16:39] We had a deal. 我们谈好的
[16:41] Maybe *next* time 也许下次吧
[16:42] you’ll make more of an effort. 你们要更努力些
[16:44] How dare you speak down to us? 你竟敢这样跟我们说话?
[16:48] We were elite soldiers in the Genii army – 我们都曾是Genii军队中的精英
[16:51] Cowen’s personal guard. Cowen的私人卫队
[16:52] Yeah, you *were*. 是啊 “曾经”是
[16:54] Now you’re mercenaries. 现在你们只是些雇佣兵而已
[16:56] C’mon – as far as jobs for hire go, 只要还有人雇你们
[16:58] this wasn’t so bad. 就已经算不错了
[17:00] You come in, you scare a few people, you take a few punches, then you leave. 你们闯进镇子 吓一吓人 挨一顿打 然后离开
[17:04] You get paid, 然后就会拿到报酬
[17:06] nobody gets hurt … 不会有人受伤…
[17:08] well, 好吧
[17:09] except for Lanko, 除了Lanko
[17:12] and of course Fortnum with his gimpy wrist. 当然还有Fortnum 以及他那可怜的手
[17:16] Sorry about that, buddy. 抱歉 伙计
[17:18] We may have been forced from our homes when Ladon Radim took power. 在Ladon Radim掌权之后 我们就不得不离开自己的家乡
[17:23] We’re still Genii 可我们还是Genii
[17:25] and one of these days we’ll march into the capital and retake what was ours. 总有一天 我们会回到首都 夺回属于我们的东西
[17:29] Yeah, well, good luck with that. 好吧 那就祝你们好运吧
[17:57] Please, come on! 噢 来吧!
[17:59] There you go, yeah! Anybody else? 就是这样 对!还有人想来试试么?
[18:01] Anybody else wanna take a crack at me, huh?! 还有人想来试试么 哼?
[18:03] Hey! 嗨!
[18:04] Hey, what are *you* doing back here? I thought you left town? 怎么又回来了? 我还以为你们已经走了
[18:07] Well, we *were* leaving when we ran into this gentleman 我们是准备离开 不过路上碰到了这位先生
[18:10] who has a very interesting story to tell. 他有个非常有意思的故事想来说说
[18:13] Uh, speaking of stories, um … 讲故事 嗯…
[18:15] did I ever tell you the story 我有没有讲过这个故事
[18:16] about the time that I was on this planet made entirely of lava … 当时我位于一个 完全是由岩浆构成的星球上…
[18:19] There’s no point in pretending, Lucius. 不用再装下去了 Lucius
[18:21] You lied to these people. 你骗了这些人
[18:23] This man’s not a hero. 这个人并不是什么英雄
[18:25] He paid those men to show up 他付钱给这些人 让他们来表演
[18:26] and then made it look like he came to your rescue. 看上去就好像他是在拯救你们
[18:28] It’s true. 是这样
[18:29] It was all a set-up to make him look like he saved the town. 整件事都是预谋好的 看上去就好像是他拯救了这个镇子
[18:33] Deceiver! 骗子!
[18:35] Well, you do have every right to be upset with him. 好吧 你们现在有权推翻他
[18:38] Not him – 不是他…
[18:40] you. 是你
[18:41] Me? 我?
[18:43] Unable to accept the shame of surrendering to those raiders … 由于无法接受向这些袭击者 投降的耻辱
[18:46] he chooses to besmirch our Lucius. 于是就决定来诬告我们的Lucius
[18:49] The whole thing was an act! The guns weren’t even loaded! 这整件事都是在做戏! 他们的枪甚至都没有装子弹!
[18:52] If it were not for Lucius, you and your friends would all be dead. 要不是Lucius 你和你的朋友们 可能早就死了
[18:55] Yeah! 是啊!
[18:55] No, no! He tricked you! You don’t know him like we do. 不 不!他骗了你们! 你们并不像我们这样了解他
[18:58] We’re the good guys. 我们才是好人
[19:14] Listen, I wanna apologise for the whole angry mob thing. 听着 我对找人来演戏 这整件事情非常抱歉
[19:18] I suppose we should be grateful. 我想他们本该感激我们才对
[19:20] Yes, well, he *did* stop them from swarming us. 是啊 不过幸好他阻止了 那些人群殴我们
[19:22] Just consider it my way of saying all is forgiven. 这就是我说 “一切都是可以原谅的”的方式
[19:25] Alright, I’m putting a stop to this. 够了 给我停下
[19:26] Oh, c’mon! They just got started! 噢 别这样 她们刚刚才开始
[19:28] I’m not talkin’ about the foot massage … 我说的不是脚底按摩
[19:32] actually 事实上
[19:33] I *am* talkin’ about the foot massage! 我说的的确是脚底按摩!
[19:35] Alright, alright. Girls, come back later, alright? 好吧 好吧 姑娘们 晚些时候再来吧 好么?
[19:39] This 这个
[19:40] little scam of yours … 你的这个小诡计…
[19:42] Scam? 诡计?
[19:44] What scam? 什么诡计?
[19:44] You are taking advantage of these people. 你利用了这些人
[19:47] I know it looks that way, 我知道 看上去是这样
[19:48] but I was being honest about that bunch of thugs that attacked this village a couple of months ago. 可我几个月前打败了一群恶徒 这的确是实话
[19:53] You know, this is a nice town, 这个镇子很不错
[19:54] nice people, 人也很好
[19:55] and they needed somebody to save `em, so I did. 而他们需要有人来拯救 于是我就这么做了
[19:57] I was a hero! 我是个英雄!
[19:59] Now, today’s incident … 今天这场意外…
[20:00] You mean performance. 你说的是表演吧
[20:01] It was just my way of reminding them of that fact, 这是在以我自己的方式提醒他们
[20:04] but I insisted the guns not be loaded so nobody would get hurt. 而且是我让他们不要给抢装上子弹的 这样就不会有人受伤
[20:07] That was nice of you 你可真好啊
[20:08] Yeah – then *you* had to go and figure it all out. 是啊 可你却去把这一切都揭穿了
[20:10] You’re goin’ out there right now 现在你马上出去
[20:12] and you’re gonna come clean with these people. 向那些人解释清楚
[20:14] Or else. 否则…
[20:15] Or else what? 否则怎样?
[20:17] Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah. No, you can’t threaten me 你威胁不了我
[20:19] on account of my shield … 别忘了我有护盾…
[20:20] and *they’re* not gonna believe you. 而且他们不会相信你的
[20:22] Hey, you’re trying to figure out a way to hurt me, aren’t you? 嘿 你再想怎样才能打到我 是不是?
[20:25] Yep. 对
[20:26] Yeah. 好啊
[20:27] Well, you keep thinkin’, big boy, because … 那就慢慢想吧 伙计 因为…
[20:32] It’s not me this time, I swear. 这次不是我 我发誓
[20:48] Kolya! Kolya!
[21:10] The soldiers are Genii. They’re part of a … 那些士兵是Genii人 他们是属于…
[21:12] Oh, I know all about Kolya and the Genii. 我了解Kolya和Genii
[21:15] When I was on Atlantis, 在Atlantis时
[21:16] I perused … 我读过了…
[21:17] … mission reports, right, right. 任务报告 是的 是的
[21:19] This is very bad. 太糟糕了
[21:20] No, no, this is great. 不 不 这样很好
[21:22] This’ll be a great opportunity for me to solidify my place in the community. 这是一个绝好的机会 我可以进一步稳固自己在社区的地位
[21:26] They’re gonna give me a parade after this one! 在这之后 他们可能还会为我 安排一次游行呢
[21:28] Hey, hang on! 嘿 等等!
[21:29] You’re not takin’ on Kolya and his men! 你对付不了Kolya和他的人!
[21:32] Why not? They can’t hurt me. I’ve got the personal shield. 为什么不行?他们伤不到我 我有个人护盾
[21:34] And if they burn the town down around you out of spite? 假如他们为了出气 把整个镇子都烧掉呢?
[21:37] Well, that’d be petty of `em. 噢 那他们也太卑鄙了吧
[21:39] Yeah, well, they’re like that. 对 他们就是这样
[21:41] Obviously somebody tipped them off that we’re here. 很显然 有人告诉了他们我们在这里
[21:43] So go ahead – 那就去吧…
[21:45] shoot him. 开枪打他
[21:47] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[21:48] – Colonel, you can’t. – This is Kolya. ﹣ 中校 你不能… ﹣他可是Kolya
[21:50] The shooting will not stop them. 开枪并不能阻止他们
[21:51] She’s right. We’ll have to kill `em all. 她是对的 我们要杀光他们
[21:54] I’m alright with that, by the way. 顺便说一句 我已经准备好了
[21:56] – Good! Let’s do it. – John. ﹣很好 那就去干吧
[21:57] – What?! – You *can’t*. ﹣怎么了? ﹣不行
[21:59] Oh, I’m pretty sure I *can*. In fact … 我非常清楚 我可以 事实上…
[22:01] If we engage in open fire with them, 如果我们跟他们交火
[22:02] then many of these townspeople will certainly be killed. 那么这个镇子上的很多人 肯定会被打死
[22:05] They do not deserve to die because of us. 他们不该因为我们而死
[22:07] If they search the town and cannot find us, 如果他们搜了整个镇子 却找不到我们
[22:10] then they will simply move on. 肯定会离开的
[22:13] Nobody gets hurt. That’s my vote, 没人会受伤 我赞成
[22:14] and my heartfelt recommendation. 而且我也真心的建议这样做
[22:16] You wanna hide. 你们想藏起来?
[22:18] Well, we could call it strategic concealment. 好吧 我们可以称之为战略隐藏
[22:20] I got just the place. 正好我有个地方
[22:21] I’m sure you do! 我就知道你会有!
[22:25] Here. 这里
[22:32] See, I like to entertain 瞧 我喜欢找乐子
[22:34] and on occasion 有时
[22:35] a husband’ll get angry, come lookin’ for his wife, 某个生气的丈夫过来找他的妻子
[22:38] so to avoid an awkward scenario … 这样就可以避免尴尬的情况…
[22:39] OK, we get it. 好了 知道了
[22:48] I’ll let you know when the bad guys clear out. 那些坏家伙们离开之后 我会通知你们的
[22:53] Don’t screw around, Lucius, 不要耍我们 Lucius
[22:54] alright? Tell `em we’ve moved on. 跟他们说 我们已经走了
[22:56] Once they get out of town 只要他们离开了镇子
[22:58] and they’re out in the open, we’ll deal with it ourselves. 到了开阔地 我们自己会去搞定他们
[23:00] This is no time to be a hero, you understand? 不要去充当英雄 明白么?
[23:02] Perfectly. 好的
[23:03] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[23:05] I can see that! 我看得出来
[23:06] No heroics. 不当英雄
[23:29] Alright, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[23:33] Take your men and get out. 带上你的人 离开这里
[23:36] This town is under my protection. 这个镇子处于我的保护之下
[23:37] Is it? 是么?
[23:40] It is. 是的
[23:41] So you’ve got two choices: 你们有两个选择
[23:43] you can either leave, or I’ll *make* you leave. 要么主动滚 要么我帮你们滚
[23:53] Interesting. 有意思
[23:55] Is that the best you can do? 你就这点能耐?
[23:57] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[23:59] no, it isn’t. 不 不止这点
[24:07] I admit – I’ve got a shield … 我承认 我有护盾…
[24:09] but I’ve got to breathe. 可我必须呼吸
[24:11] I should have thought of that. 我本该考虑到这点的
[24:13] Not so invincible now, are we, hero? 不再是无敌了是不是 英雄?
[24:17] You led them here? 你带他们来的?
[24:19] They’ve been looking for this Sheppard a long time. 你们找Sheppard很长时间了
[24:21] We had a deal! 我们有协议的!
[24:22] I saw an opportunity and I took it. 我看到了机会 于是就把握住了
[24:24] No different to what you did with these villagers. 这跟你对这些村民所做的事情 没有区别
[24:26] But I haven’t hurt anybody. 可我没有伤害任何人
[24:27] Alright, that guy Lanko, 是啊 那个叫Lanko的家伙除外
[24:29] and the one with the gimpy wrist … 还有那个手被打断的…
[24:31] Look, I don’t wanna hurt you or anyone in this town. 听着 我也不想伤害你 以及这个镇子中的任何人
[24:34] All I want is Sheppard and his team. 我只想要Sheppard和他的队员
[24:36] But I told you, you missed `em. 可我跟你说过了 你们来晚了一步
[24:39] Look, maybe if you hurry, 听着 如果你们赶紧行动
[24:41] you can get `em before they get to the Gate. 也许可以在他们到达星门之前 截住他们
[24:42] My men are already guarding the Gate. 我的人已经守好星门了
[24:46] I’ll ask you once more: where are they? 再问你一次:他们在哪儿?
[24:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:51] I don’t! 真的!
[24:54] Well, then, we’ll have to do a thorough job of searching the area, 那么 我们就要彻底搜查这个地方了
[24:59] which could take hours. 这可能要几个小时
[25:02] How long can you hold your breath? 你可以摒住呼吸多长时间?
[25:37] Well, *that* didn’t take too long. 看来没有用多长时间
[25:40] Alright, let’s get out of this town, 好了 我们离开这个镇子吧
[25:42] set up a decent ambush without all these people around. 在镇外没人的地方布置好埋伏
[25:55] They weren’t there. 他们不在那里
[25:57] Really? 真的?
[26:00] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[26:02] I wonder where they could have gone? 那他们可能去哪里呢?
[26:05] That personal shield of yours is very interesting. 你的个人护盾很有意思
[26:08] Yeah. 是啊
[26:09] If we were to bury you alive, 如果我们把你活埋
[26:11] it would protect you from the weight of the soil, 它可能会帮你抵挡泥土的重压
[26:14] but you would still suffocate. 可你还是会窒息而死
[26:16] A fascinating way to die, don’t you think? 有意思的死法 你觉得呢?
[26:18] Gotta tell you, it’s not that fascinating to me. 不得不说 对我来说 一点也不有趣
[26:21] It is to me. 对我来说是
[26:26] Wait, wait. You can’t kill me. 等等 你不能杀了我
[26:27] Look, I’m the perfect bait. 听着 我是个很好的诱饵
[26:29] If Sheppard finds out that I’m in trouble, he’s gonna come rescue me. 如果Sheppard发现我有麻烦 他肯定会来救我的
[26:33] We’re really close. 我们的关系很好
[26:34] – You and Sheppard? – Yeah. ﹣你和Sheppard? ﹣是的
[26:37] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[26:39] Then Weir, or Rodney, or Carson. 那Weir呢?还有Rodney以及Carson
[26:41] We’re like the best of friends. 我们是很好的朋友
[26:44] And how is it you know them so well? 你怎么这么了解他们?
[26:46] I spent some time in Atlantis. 我在Atlantis住过一段时间
[26:48] It’s the nicest place I’ve ever been, 那是我去过的最好的地方了
[26:50] best time I ever had. 最快乐的时光
[26:52] It’s like, I remember like I was there this morning. 现在回想起来 一切都好像是在今天早上才发生一样
[26:55] Tell me more. 多跟我讲讲
[26:58] So I finish off the last Wraith guard 于是我解决了最后一个幽灵的卫兵
[27:01] and I turn to the Queen and I say, 然后转向女王 说
[27:03] I say, 我说
[27:04] “If you were twenty pounds heavier, “你要是再重20磅”
[27:06] you’d look like my ex-wife!” “就跟我前妻很像了”
[27:12] Course, my ex-wife was a knock-out but, you know, 因为我的前妻已经很让人吃惊了
[27:14] where’s the funny in that?! 知道为什么这么好笑了吧
[27:18] You know, that personal shield’s amazing. You mind if I try it? 你的个人护盾很酷 介不介意给我试试?
[27:21] Yeah, go ahead, go ahead. 好的 拿去吧 拿去吧
[27:22] I’ll give it right back. 我马上就还给你
[27:25] Got ya! 上当了吧
[27:26] What, you think I’d let you have this?! 你认为我会把这个给你么?
[27:28] You’d kill me right on the spot! 到手后你马上就会杀了我
[27:30] Yeah, I’d slit your throat from ear to ear. 我会把你的喉咙撕烂
[27:36] Good times! 有意思!
[27:38] Good times! 有意思!
[27:40] As much as I love hearing about your former wives, Lucius, 虽然我很喜欢 听你介绍你的前妻们 Lucius
[27:42] I’d rather hear more about what you know of Atlantis. 可我更喜欢听 你讲讲你所知的Atlantis
[27:45] I told you everything already. 我已经把知道的一切都告诉你了
[27:46] In that case, 既然这样
[27:48] it’s getting late and I could use some rest … 天色晚了 我要去休息一下
[27:50] before the funeral. 然后去参加葬礼
[27:52] Funeral? 葬礼
[27:53] Oh, no. 噢 不
[27:55] Oh, no, no, don’t bury me alive, please, 噢 不 不要活埋我 求你了
[27:57] I don’t deserve that. 不能这样对我
[27:58] You know what? 知道么?
[27:58] *Nobody* deserves that! 没人应是这个下场!
[28:00] I deserve banishment! That’s what I de… 应该把我放逐 这才是…
[28:02] Lucius? Lucius?
[28:04] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么?
[28:05] Kolya’s got all the exits out of town covered Kolya已经守住了镇子的出口
[28:08] and rumour has it they were gonna bury you alive. 听到传言说 他们会把你活埋
[28:10] I can’t believe it! You came to save me? 难以置信!你来救我?
[28:12] Yeah, well neither can I. 是啊 我也不敢相信
[28:13] Let’s go. 我们走
[28:14] I can’t, I can’t. I’m tied into the chair. 不行 我被绑在椅子上了
[28:22] Oh, no! 噢 不!
[28:23] Good luck with that shield! 祝你的护盾好运!
[28:25] Hey, what? C’mon, untie me. 嘿 怎么了?给我松绑啊
[29:10] What, are you crazy?! 怎么 你疯了么?
[29:12] You could have killed me! 差点炸死我!
[29:13] That shield of yours impresses me more and more. 你的护盾真是给我一次又一次惊喜啊
[29:17] You did your part, Lucius. 你的任务已经完成了 Lucius
[29:20] You get to live another day. 可以继续活下去了
[29:27] Sheppard? Sheppard呢?
[29:28] He got away. 逃走了
[29:36] That’s unfortunate. 太不走运了
[29:43] Thanks for sparing me, sir. 多谢你枪下留人 长官
[29:46] Don’t disappoint me again. 不要再让我失望了
[29:52] Secure the prisoners. 看好囚犯们
[29:54] Perhaps they’ll be more effective bait. 也许他们可以当作更加有效的诱饵
[29:58] Get this fixed. 修好它
[30:36] Do you think he got away? 你认为他跑掉了么?
[30:38] If they’d captured the colonel, wouldn’t he be here with us? 如果他们抓住了中校 为什么不把他跟我们关在一起?
[30:40] He’ll be back in a Jumper in no time. 他马上就会开着Jumper飞船回来的
[30:47] Your friend escaped the village. 你们的朋友逃出了镇子
[30:50] They’re still looking for him. 他们还在找他
[30:51] If they haven’t found him yet, chances are he managed to slip the perimeter. 要是他们好没有找到他 那他可能已经逃掉了
[30:54] Yes. 是的
[30:55] He and Lucius are no doubt plotting our rescue as we speak. 在我们说话的时候 他和Lucius 肯定正在策划营救行动
[30:58] Lucius? Lucius?
[31:00] He would not abandon us. 他不会丢下我们
[31:02] Oh, sure he wouldn’t, just like he wouldn’t sell us out while we were trying to rescue him. 噢 当然不会 就跟他不会出卖我们一样
[31:05] He would *never* do that. 他不会这样做的
[31:06] OK, you know what? Just stop it, alright? 好吧 不要再说了 好么?
[31:09] Lucius is not a superhero. Lucius不是什么超级英雄
[31:11] Batman – that’s a superhero. 蝙蝠侠 才是超级英雄
[31:14] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[31:15] Your people cannot place their future in Lucius’ hands. 你的人民不能把未来托付在 Lucius的手中
[31:18] The time has come for you to save yourselves. 现在是你们展开自救的时候了
[31:23] We have no hope of defeating these soldiers. 我们根本没有希望 可以打赢那些士兵
[31:26] You will with our help. 如果加上我们的帮助 就可以
[31:28] Then why did you not do so before? 那你以前为什么不这样做?
[31:30] We were concerned for the safety of the village. 我们是在担心镇子的安全
[31:32] Now we don’t care. 现在我们顾不上这么多了
[31:33] OK OK,
[31:34] just pretend he didn’t say that, and then just let us out of here. 就当他什么也没说 放我们出来吧
[31:40] No. 不行
[31:41] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[31:42] Best to wait for Lucius to return, 最好等Lucius回来
[31:44] then he’ll save us all. 他会来救我们的
[31:46] No, wait! 不 等等!
[31:47] Lucius isn’t a hero! Lucius不是英雄!
[32:02] Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. 别 别 别
[32:05] I swear I didn’t know about the bomb. 我发誓不知道那个炸弹
[32:06] I don’t know *what* those guys were doing under the table. 我不知道那些家伙在桌子底下做什么
[32:07] How the hell did you get out here? 你是怎么逃出来的?
[32:09] Everybody’s looking for you. I just walked out unnoticed. 所有人都在找你 没有人注意到我出来了
[32:11] Isn’t that something? 这很重要么?
[32:12] So what are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
[32:13] What are *we* gonna do?! 我们该怎么办?!
[32:14] Well, I’ll tell you what *I’m* gonna do. 好吧 我会告诉你 我会怎么做
[32:16] I’m gonna get by Kolya’s men so I can get to the Gate and call for reinforcements. 我准备混过Kolya布下的岗哨 溜到星门那里 然后叫增援过来
[32:19] Reinforcements? 增援?
[32:21] What d’you say we just get off this planet? 不如我们直接离开这个星球怎么样?
[32:22] My team is back there! 我的队员们还在这里
[32:24] Yeah, so is the guy who wants to bury me alive. 是啊 还有那个想要活埋我的家伙
[32:26] Oh, you’re done playing hero now, are you? 你现在怎么不充当英雄了
[32:28] Fine – 好吧
[32:29] you can leave as soon as we get to the Gate. Just keep up. 我们抵达星门之后 你尽管走 跟上
[32:31] – You’re angry, aren’t you? – Shut up. ﹣你生气了 是不是? ﹣闭嘴
[32:32] See – that’s anger. 瞧 真的生气了
[32:43] Rodney, you’re not tryin’ to dig your way out of here, are you? Rodney 你不是在挖洞出去吧?
[32:45] See if you can find another spoon. 能不能再帮我找一个汤勺?
[32:46] With someone helping, this would go twice as fast. 如果有人帮忙 进度就会快上一倍
[32:48] Someone’s coming. 有人来了
[32:54] I have to give Colonel Sheppard credit. 我不得不佩服Sheppard中校
[32:56] No opponent’s ever caused me this much trouble. 还没有哪个对手 给我造成这么多麻烦
[32:59] Unfortunately, I’m going to have to kill him. 不幸的是 我就要杀死他了
[33:02] That’s funny – he says the same thing about you. 有意思 他也说过类似的话
[33:03] Really? 真的么?
[33:05] I’m flattered. 我可真荣幸
[33:06] But you can’t kill him if you can’t catch him. 可如果你抓不住他 那就别想杀死他
[33:08] I will, eventually. 我会的 终归
[33:10] And what about us, huh? 那我们怎么办?
[33:12] How do we fit into your evil plans for galactic domination? 我们对你占领银河系的邪恶计划 有什么作用?
[33:15] You’ll be allowed to stay alive for the time being … 目前不会要你们的命
[33:18] unless you were stupid enough to eat the meal you were served. 除非你们会蠢到吃掉送给你们的食物
[33:23] I’m just kidding. 开玩笑的
[33:25] Oh, thank God. 噢 谢天谢地
[33:26] In fact, I intend to send you back to Atlantis 实际上 我想把你们送回Atlantis
[33:28] in exchange for a few things. 用来交换一些东西
[33:30] There’s no way Doctor Weir would cut a deal with you, Weir博士不会跟你做交易的
[33:33] even if our lives were in danger. You know that. 即便是搭上我们的性命 这点你是知道的
[33:36] In the past I may have been a little too ambitious with my demands. 上一次我的要求可能有点太高了
[33:39] This time, however, I have no intention of backing Doctor Weir into a corner. 不过这一次我不会把Weir博士 逼入绝境
[33:43] After all, 毕竟
[33:45] what’s a small number of your P90s, 用少量的P90
[33:47] a few grenades and some ammunition 一些手榴弹以及一些弹药
[33:49] in exchange for your lives? 就可以换回你们
[33:51] And, who knows? 谁知道呢?
[33:52] If we’re successful in toppling Ladon 假如我们成功的颠覆Ladon
[33:54] and I assume rightful leadership of the Genii, 而且我成为Genii的真正领导人
[33:58] we could end up allies. 说不定我们还可以结为同盟呢
[33:59] That’s not gonna happen, Kolya. 这是不可能的事 Kolya
[34:01] While we’re standing here having this little chat, 在我们说话的时候
[34:04] there’s no doubt Colonel Sheppard has reached the Stargate Sheppard中校毫无疑问 已经抵达了星门
[34:06] and contacted Atlantis. 并联系上了Atlantis
[34:08] In just a matter of minutes, 只要再过几分钟
[34:10] this village will be swarming with our people. 这个村子中将到处是我们的人
[34:12] And I can guarantee you 我可以向你保证
[34:14] that’s not going to happen either. 这同样也是不可能的
[34:34] I don’t believe this. 难以置信
[34:37] Isn’t that the worst thing you could imagine? 这是不是你所能想到的 最糟糕的情况?
[34:40] Colonel Sheppard? Sheppard中校?
[34:42] I’m going to assume you can hear me. 假设你可以听到
[34:44] I’m also going to assume that if you haven’t reached the Gate by now, 另外我还可以假设 现在你还没有到达星门
[34:47] you soon will, 不过你很快就要到了
[34:48] so I wanna save you some trouble. 所以我想劝你还是省省吧
[34:52] My men have secured the Gate. 我的人已经守好了星门
[34:55] There’s no way you’re getting through. 你不可能过去的
[34:59] Come back and face me, 回来见我吧
[35:03] or I’ll start killing your friends. 否则我就要开始杀死你的朋友了
[35:11] Which one of them shall we kill first? 我该从哪个开始?
[35:16] I’m leaning toward Doctor McKay, myself. 我想还是先从Mckay博士开始吧
[35:22] Colonel? 中校?
[35:23] Kolya, this is Sheppard. I’m comin’ back. Kolya 我是Sheppard 我马上回来
[35:25] Don’t keep me waiting. 别让我等太久了
[35:27] That’s what this is all about? 你到底想干什么?
[35:29] Killing Sheppard? 杀死Sheppard?
[35:30] Absolutely, Doctor McKay. 当然 Mckay博士
[35:32] But don’t feel left out. 不过不要以为逃过了一劫
[35:34] If I don’t get those weapons from Doctor Weir, 要是Weir博士没有把武器送给我
[35:36] I fully intend to kill you as well. 我还是会杀死你的
[35:42] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[35:43] You sure? 你确定?
[35:44] No. 不
[35:46] yeah, I am, I am. I’m coming with you … just … 是的 我确定 我确定 我要跟你一起…
[35:50] Yes or no? 到底确不确定?
[35:50] I … Don’t pressure me like this! I’m gonna come with you … 不要这样逼我 我会跟你一起去…
[35:52] Make up your mind! 快点做出决定!
[35:53] … and I’ll help you out, OK? 我会帮你的 OK?
[35:54] Oh, boy – they’d better give me a parade for this one. 噢 天哪 最好这次他们能为我举行一次游行
[36:06] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[36:10] Out. 出来
[36:14] Let’s go! 快走!
[36:27] I’m just spit-balling here: 我有个点子
[36:28] what if we hugged each other 不如我们抱在一起
[36:30] and the device would … 而这个装置可以…
[36:31] would, uh, you know, help us, uh … 可以…帮我们…
[36:33] – I don’t like that idea … – No, I know, I don’t think … ﹣我不喜欢这个点子 ﹣是的 我知道 我不认为…
[36:35] – *and* it’s not possible. – Yeah, it doesn’t work that way. ﹣这是不可能的 ﹣好吧 不是那样的
[36:37] OK, OK: 好吧 好吧
[36:38] what if I swung from a clock tower on a long rope right into town? 不如我用一根长绳 从钟楼荡进镇子?
[36:42] *And?* 然后呢?
[36:44] … I dunno. That’s all I have. 不知道 就想出这么多
[36:45] I could set myself on fire. 我可以让身上着火
[36:46] I like that. 我很喜欢
[36:47] OK. Um, 好吧 嗯
[36:48] I could run naked. Oh, I know, I know! 我可以光着身子 噢 知道了 知道了!
[36:50] What if I got on your shoulders and we have a cloak that they … 不如让我站在你的肩膀上 然后我们隐身 这样…
[36:53] it’s some religious thing … they could be afraid of giants. 如果他们信教的话… 可能会害怕巨人
[36:56] OK, 好吧
[36:56] what if we build a tunnel, 挖地道怎么样?
[36:58] OK? We could tunnel … or a boulder – 好吧 我们可以挖地道…或者用石头…
[37:01] a huge boulder. 一块大石头
[37:02] I’m camouflaged, 我伪装好了
[37:03] I’m protected, now the boulder protects you … 并且开启了护盾 而那块大石头可以保护你…
[37:06] or, um … 或者…
[37:07] a magnifying glass and some tape … 一个放大镜以及一些带子…
[37:10] I have an idea, Lucius. 我有办法了 Lucius
[37:11] … some poisoned tape! 一些带毒的带子
[37:19] Lucius! Lucius!
[37:20] I knew you’d return to save us. 我就知道你会回来救我们!
[37:23] I’ve returned, 我是回来了
[37:24] but you people, you’re gonna have to save yourselves. 可是你们要自己拯救自己
[37:27] What? 什么?
[37:28] You do not wish to help us? 你不想帮我们?
[37:29] Oh, no, no, no, of course I wanna help, but it’s just, 不不 我当然想帮你们 只不过
[37:32] Look, 你看
[37:33] what if I wasn’t here? What would you do then? 要是我不在这里呢?你们该怎么办?
[37:36] Wait for you to come back? 等你回来?
[37:38] Alright, 好吧
[37:39] there’s the problem. 这就有个问题
[37:41] What if I didn’t know that you were in trouble 要是我不知道你们遇到了麻烦
[37:44] or I couldn’t get back in time. What would you do then? 或者我不能及时地赶回来 你们该怎么办?
[37:46] I mean, look, you’re a great group of people, it’s a lovely town, 听着 你们都是好人 这也是一个很可爱的镇子
[37:50] but there’s a lot of horrible people out there, 可是外面有很多可怕的坏人
[37:52] so you’ve gotta fend for yourselves, 就是说你们必须保卫自己
[37:55] starting today. 从今天开始
[37:56] I understand what Lucius is saying. 我知道Lucius的意思
[37:59] You do? 是么?
[38:00] By allowing him to assume the responsibility of protecting us, 如果让他承担保卫我们的责任
[38:04] we’re surrendering our independence. 我们也就放弃了自主权
[38:06] That’s right. 对
[38:07] Right? So, 对吧?所以
[38:08] in exchange for the convenience of having someone safeguard our town, 让某个人来保卫我们的镇子
[38:14] we’re giving up the very part of ourselves we seek to protect. 作为交换 我们就要献出 自己所珍爱的东西
[38:17] Listen to her. She’s smart. 好好听她讲 她真聪明
[38:19] We need to regain our strength and our independence 我们要重新找回自己的力量和自主权
[38:23] by taking responsibility for our lives, 为我们自己的生命负责
[38:25] and the lives of our neighbours. 为我们邻居的生命负责
[38:26] Yep. 对
[38:27] After today, we will no longer be dependent on one man. 从今往后 我们没有必要依靠某一个人
[38:30] Well … 好吧
[38:31] There will be no champion protector, for it will fall to us to protect … 根本就不会有什么专职保卫者 因为最终保卫的职责…
[38:34] OK, OK, hold on. Wait, wait, wait, wait. OK 打住 等等 等等
[38:36] You’re getting a little carried away here. 你的情绪有些失控了
[38:38] OK, independence is a great thing, 独立自主没有错
[38:39] but so is the comfort 可舒适也很重要
[38:41] of having somebody there to pick up the slack now and again, OK? 让某个人去处理 时不时冒出来的杂事
[38:44] You don’t wanna be doing it all the time because you’ve all got jobs, 你们根本没有必要插手 因为你们有工作要去做
[38:47] or you have hobbies, right? 或者你们有自己的爱好
[38:49] Beardo here, he likes to fish, right? 比如Beardo 他喜欢钓鱼 是不是?
[38:51] You don’t wanna be bothered by having to rise up 你们不需要担心
[38:54] and save the village every day, you know what I mean? 每天都要起来保卫自己的村庄 明白我的意思没有?
[38:56] But that’s a thought for another day, OK? 不过这事以后再考虑
[38:59] For today, you’re gonna have to fight for yourselves, OK? 不过今天 你们要为自己而战
[39:02] So remember what you said about strength and integrity and responsibility, 想想你们所说的力量 团结 以及责任
[39:06] so you get out there and you fight for your town, 到外面去 为自己的城镇而战
[39:09] go to the alleys, spread the word. 到巷子中去 把消息传出去吧
[39:12] Now, go! Get out, get out! 去吧!去吧!
[39:21] Colonel Sheppard? Sheppard中校?
[39:23] Maybe he changed his mind. 也许他改变主意了
[39:27] You’re out of time, Colonel. 你的时间用完了 中校
[39:30] Doctor McKay. Mckay博士
[39:32] Me first. 我先来
[39:33] No, me. 不 我来
[39:34] I’ll do it. 我来
[39:35] Um … 啊…
[39:37] Well, how positively moving. 多感人的一幕啊
[39:39] I almost wish I could shoot you all at once. 真希望可以一枪就把你们都打死
[39:42] Kolya! Kolya!
[39:51] I should have killed you when we first met, Colonel. 第一次见面时 我就该杀了你 中校
[39:53] It would have saved me a lot of trouble. 这样我就可以省好多事了
[39:55] The feeling’s mutual. 我也有同感
[40:04] Goodbye, Sheppard. 再见 Sheppard
[40:16] Well, now that you’ve got that out of your system … 好吧 现在你那边已经告一段落了
[40:22] Oh, crap! 噢 该死!
[40:26] Reload! 装弹!
[40:28] Don’t bother. 别费劲了
[40:33] You should have left town when you had the chance. 你该抓住机会 离开这个镇子的
[40:54] I’m sure you’re thinking the same thing right about now. 我想现在有这个想法的人应该是你
[40:59] If I gave you the opportunity to surrender, 如果我给你机会投降
[41:04] I don’t suppose you’d take it? 我想你也不会接受的吧?
[41:09] I didn’t think so. 我想你不会
[41:36] Put down your weapons. 放下你们的武器
[42:02] You sure you guys can’t stay for some schnitzel? 你们确定不想留下来吃些炸肉排么?
[42:03] I mean, this is a party for you guys as much as anybody, right? 这个派对也有你们的一份
[42:06] You guys have a good time. We’re overdue. 你们尽兴吧 我们已经迟到了
[42:08] Well, thanks for everything. 好吧 感谢你们所做的一切
[42:10] Just remember: stay out of trouble or we’ll be back. 记住 不要惹麻烦 否则我们还会回来的
[42:12] Oh, Colonel Sheppard? Sheppard中校
[42:16] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你有没有忘记什么?
[42:17] Oh, yeah! 想起来了
[42:20] I did say I’d give that back to you, didn’t I? 我说过要把这还给你的 是不是?
[42:22] Yes, you did. 是的 说过
[42:26] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[42:28] You’re an honest man, 一个诚实的人
[42:30] and you made me a better man myself, 而且你还让我变为一个更好的人
[42:32] you know that, don’t you? 你知道的 是不是?
[42:33] Good. 很好
[42:35] Bye, Lucius. 再见 Lucius
[42:39] I thought you said that personal shield was depleted. 你不是说过 那个个人护盾已经耗尽了么
[42:41] Oh, yeah. 噢 是啊
[42:42] Then it is worthless. 那它就没有用了
[42:44] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[42:45] You’re not gonna tell Lucius? 你不打算告诉Lucius?
[42:47] No … 不…
[42:47] Kick me as hard as you can. 用最大力气来踢我
[42:51] He’ll figure it out. 他会发现的
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme