时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | we are the last of those | 我们就是那些 |
[00:04] | you refer to as “ancients. | 你们所称之为的”古人” |
[00:05] | ” There’s still a lot of wraith out there, | 目前还有很多幽灵 |
[00:07] | and we could sure use your help fighting them. | 我们可以齐心协力 一起同他们作战 |
[00:08] | We will eliminate the wraith | 我们自己会在 |
[00:10] | at a time of our choosing. | 合适的时候消灭幽灵 |
[00:12] | They don’t seem very…ancient-y to me. | 他们看上去一点也不”古人化” |
[00:14] | “Ancient-y”? | “古人化”? |
[00:15] | Hopefully,this is just a stumbled beginning– | 希望我们之间的关系不会就此终结 |
[00:21] | They’re not people. | 他们不是人类 |
[00:22] | Mckay! Mckay! | |
[00:24] | They’re machines. | 他们是机器 |
[00:26] | Replicators. | 复制者 |
[00:29] | So,I’m in atlantis and I need to get to earth. | 我在Atlantis 想回到地球 |
[00:33] | What do I do? | 应该怎么办呢? |
[00:35] | Since we no longer have access to a zpm, | 由于不可预知的情况 |
[00:38] | due to unforeseeable circumstances, | 我们现在已经没有可用的ZPM |
[00:40] | my only option would be to call the daedalus | 现在唯一的选择就是搭乘Daedalus |
[00:42] | and spend the next three weeks | 花费近三个星期 |
[00:44] | twiddling my thumbs, | 漫长而辛苦的旅程 |
[00:45] | waiting to get back home… | 才能回家 |
[00:46] | until now. | 不过现在 |
[00:48] | I give you… | 我要给你们… |
[00:49] | the mckay/carter intergalactic gate bridge. | 展示一下Mckay–Carter星系大桥 |
[00:54] | 34 gates from both the milky way | 34座星门已经被放置在 |
[00:57] | and pegasus gate systems have been strategically placed | 银河系和飞马系之间的 |
[00:59] | in the massive void between our two galaxies. | 广袤空间中 |
[01:01] | Simply enter on either side– | 不管是从哪一端进入 |
[01:04] | for example,atlantis– and boom. | 比如说 Atlantis |
[01:07] | A macro that I have written specially for the occasion | 一个我事先编写好的宏程序就会启动 |
[01:10] | will command each gate in the chain | 星门将会逐个打开 |
[01:12] | to store you in its buffer | 你首先将会进入一个缓冲区 |
[01:13] | and forward you along to the next, | 然后进入下一个星门 |
[01:15] | and the next,and the next,and the next,and the next, | 接着是下一个 下一个… |
[01:18] | until you arrive…here. | 最终将会抵达…这里 |
[01:19] | Once at the midway space station, | 一旦抵达中途站 |
[01:21] | you simply exit the pegasus gate system | 就意味着你已经离开了飞马星系 |
[01:23] | and enter the milky way gate system… | 准备进入银河系了 |
[01:25] | where a similar macro designed by yours truly | 紧接着一个类似的宏程序就会启动 |
[01:28] | will forward you along to the sgc. | 直接将你送到星门指挥部 |
[01:30] | Total travel time– | 整个旅行时间 |
[01:32] | a little over 30 minutes. | 大概是30分钟 |
[01:33] | Cue applause. | 你们可以鼓掌了 |
[01:37] | Thank you.Enough. | 谢谢 够了 |
[01:39] | Midway space station isn’t completed yet, | 中途站还没有完工 |
[01:41] | so we will be testing the system today using a puddle jumper. | 所以今天先用Puddle Jumper来测试 |
[01:44] | Now– show and tell’s over. | ﹣现在… ﹣好了 表演结束了 |
[01:46] | The test is about to begin. | 测试就要开始了 |
[01:48] | Let’s get back to our stations,please. | 回到各自的岗位上去把 |
[01:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:12] | All systems seem to be… | 所有系统看上去… |
[02:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[02:18] | There’s an odd echo in the proximity sensors. | 近袭探测系统收到一个奇怪的信号 |
[02:23] | Won’t affect the test,but… | 不会影响测试 不过… |
[02:26] | yeah,we’re ready to go. | 好的 我们可以开始了 |
[02:37] | Gate is dialed. | 星门已拨通 |
[02:38] | The forwarding macro’s been uploaded. | 宏程序已经上传好了 |
[02:40] | All right,john. | 好的 John |
[02:41] | You have a go. | 可以出发了 |
[02:42] | All right,then… | 好吧… |
[02:44] | here goes. | 出发了 |
[03:04] | We have a contact. | 联络上了 |
[03:05] | Colonel sheppard,right on time. | Colonel Sheppard很准时 |
[03:06] | What’s your status? | 状况如何? |
[03:08] | It felt a little weird, | 感觉有些怪异 |
[03:09] | but everything seems to be in one piece. | 不过一切都很正常 |
[03:12] | Ready to proceed to the next phase. | 准备进入下一阶段 |
[03:14] | Uploading macro,and… | 上传宏传序 |
[03:17] | initiating dialing sequence. | 开始拨号 |
[03:23] | No,no,no,no,no.This is weird. | 不不不 真奇怪 |
[03:25] | Shall I tell him to stand down? | 要不要叫他停下来? |
[03:26] | No,no,no.It’S…nothing to do with the test. | 不不不…跟测试没有关系 |
[03:28] | It’s just our… | 是我们的… |
[03:30] | our sensors aren’t working properly. | 传感器工作不太正常 |
[03:32] | Daedalus,ready to proceed. | Daedalus 我已经准备出发了 |
[03:34] | Do I clear him? | 可以回答他么? |
[03:36] | Yeah,yeah,yeah.I’m sure he’s fine. | 可以 可以 没问题 |
[03:40] | He’s good to go.Good to go.Yes,go ahead. | 他可以出发了 没问题 |
[03:42] | Colonel sheppard,you have a go. | Colonel Sheppard 你可以出发了 |
[03:48] | Jumper is away. | Jumper已经离开了 |
[04:04] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[04:05] | When traveling almost three million light-years, | 这可是穿越了300万光年 |
[04:07] | I’m not so sure there’s such a thing as “late. | 晚到一点算不上”迟到” |
[04:11] | ” Right.Yes. | 对 是的 |
[04:13] | You’re just mad | 你只是在生气 |
[04:13] | you didn’t get to fly the maiden voyage yourself. | 没有让你来飞这个处女航 |
[04:16] | Well,general,I am quite fond of both maidens and voyages. | 将军 我对处女和航行都很感兴趣 |
[04:20] | I mean,put the two together– | 可把这两个放在一起 |
[04:22] | you’re not a test pilot anymore,jack. | 你已经不再是试飞员了 Jack |
[04:25] | That’s what the president said. | 总统也是这样说的 |
[04:27] | Incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连入 |
[04:35] | It’s about time. | 比较准时 |
[04:36] | Sorry,sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[04:38] | Colonel sheppard… | Sheppard中校… |
[04:39] | welcome to earth. | 欢迎来到地球 |
[04:41] | Thank you,sir.Good to be back. | 谢谢 长官 回家真好 |
[04:43] | You know where to park. | 你知道去哪里停飞船 |
[04:44] | We’ll debrief and go over the flight data | 停好之后 我们要听取你的简报 |
[04:46] | as soon as you’re ready. | 并分析飞行数据 |
[04:47] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[04:53] | Colonel,we’re receiving a data burst. | 上校 我们收到了传送来的数据 |
[04:54] | Jumper three has arrived at stargate command. | 3号Jumper已经抵达了星门指挥部 |
[04:57] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[04:58] | Yes,of course it worked. | 当然 肯定没问题的 |
[04:59] | I’m already on to the next problem. | 我已经开始研究下一个问题了 |
[05:00] | Which is? | 什么问题? |
[05:01] | Well,the sensors are having a hard time determining what it is, | 传感器很难分辨清楚到底是什么东西 |
[05:04] | probably due to the doppler effect– | 也许是由于多普勒效应 |
[05:06] | what what is? | 什么? |
[05:07] | I’m detecting a foreign object traveling | 我探测到有一个不明物体正以 |
[05:10] | at .999 the speed of light… | 0.999倍光速飞行 |
[05:13] | and it’s coming this way. | 正朝这里飞来 |
[06:25] | We have a contact,sir. | 收到信号 长官 |
[06:27] | It’s colonel sheppard back from earth. | Sheppard中校从地球返回了 |
[06:28] | Colonel sheppard,welcome back to the middle of nowhere. | Sheppard中校 欢迎回到中途站 |
[06:30] | Thank you,colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[06:32] | I’ve got takeout pizza for everyone back in atlantis. | 我为Atlantis带回了Pizza外卖 |
[06:35] | With your permission, | 如果你允许的话 |
[06:36] | I’d like to upload the macro and dial out | 我想在比Pizza凉之前 |
[06:37] | before it gets cold. | 上传宏程序然后拨号回去 |
[06:38] | Negative.We’re putting that leg of the trip on hold. | 不行 下一阶段的行程暂停 |
[06:42] | Seems like we’re expecting company. | 看来我们有伴儿了 |
[06:47] | Believe it or not, | 不管怎样 |
[06:48] | moving that fast, | 以这么快的速度飞行 |
[06:49] | while an incredible feat of technology, | 虽然在技术上很不可思议 |
[06:51] | isn’t very useful. | 但没多大用 |
[06:52] | Certainly in comparison to travel through hyperspace. | 当然 这是和在超空间中飞行相比 |
[06:55] | Now,moving as fast as it is,this ship– | 目前 按照这种速度飞行 这艘飞船… |
[06:58] | assuming it is a ship– | 假设它是一艘飞船… |
[07:00] | would still take at least a million years | 至少还需要一百万年 |
[07:02] | just to reach the milky way. | 才能抵达银河系 |
[07:03] | That close to the speed of light, | 这么接近于光速 |
[07:04] | don’t you have to take relativity into account? | 你是不是要把相对论考虑进去? |
[07:06] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[07:07] | The people on board– | 那艘飞船上的人… |
[07:08] | assuming that they are people– | 假设他们是人… |
[07:10] | would only experience maybe 12 years, | 对他们来说差不多只经历了12年 |
[07:12] | so a few stasis chambers,they’re laughing. | 如果有休眠舱 他们可能在”笑” |
[07:14] | I mean,they’re not laughing,they’re unconscious, | 我是说 他们不是在”笑” 而是处于 |
[07:16] | but,you know,metaphorically– | 休眠状态 隐喻而已… |
[07:17] | so assuming it’s a ship,and assuming they’re people– | 好吧 假设那是艘飞船 假设上面是人类 |
[07:20] | what do we do about them? | 我们该怎样对待他们? |
[07:22] | Ah,well,we try and make contact.Obviously. | 很显然 我们要试图跟他们取得联络 |
[07:24] | How do you propose we do that? | 你建议我们该怎样做? |
[07:26] | Pull up,honk the horn, | 跟上去 按喇叭 |
[07:27] | try to get them to roll down the window. | 试图让他们把车窗摇下来 |
[07:29] | I’m talking about attempting to match their speed. | 我是说跟上他们的速度 |
[07:31] | This ship is not designed to do that. | 我们这艘飞船可做不到 |
[07:32] | Well,we can’T. | 是的 不能 |
[07:33] | Even if we succeeded, | 即便是我们达到了这个速度 |
[07:34] | we’d still be subject to the same time dilation effects. | 也会同样受到时间膨胀的影响 |
[07:37] | We’d be out of contact with earth and atlantis for years. | 我们会跟地球和Atlantis失去数年联络 |
[07:40] | Can’t we overtake them with our hyperdrive? | 那我们能不能利用超光速引擎追上他们? |
[07:42] | Yes,but they would blow right past us | 可以 不过在我们回到普通空间时 |
[07:43] | as soon as we dropped back into normal space, | 他们又会超过我们 |
[07:45] | because our sublight engines are incapable | 因为我们的亚光速引擎 |
[07:47] | of accelerating to anywhere near the speed of light. | 没办法加速到接近光速 |
[07:50] | So we max out the sublight engines, | 那我们将亚光速引擎开到最大 |
[07:53] | get as close as we can get. | 尽可能的接近他们 |
[07:55] | Yes,I mean,that might work. | 好吧 这可能有用 |
[07:57] | We should at least be able to stay in range long enough | 我们应该呆在 |
[07:59] | to get some sensor readings. | 传感器可以获取读数的范围之内 |
[08:01] | Do it. | 开始吧 |
[08:02] | I’ll let atlantis know you’re going to be late. | 我去通知Atlantis 我们晚些时候再到 |
[08:09] | Did you really get pizza for everyone? | 你真的给每个人都带来了Pizza? |
[08:11] | Because it would be a shame for | 因为我们就要忙这件事 |
[08:13] | that to go waste if we’re going to… | 这样浪费就太可惜了… |
[08:15] | yeah,okay,so,solve this first,and then… | 好吧 先解决眼前的事情… |
[08:24] | sir,we’ve got just about everything | 长官 我们的亚光速引擎 |
[08:25] | we’re going to get out of the sublight engines. | 已经开到最大了 |
[08:27] | They’re going to fly by us | 他们就要飞过我们 |
[08:30] | in three,two,one… | 倒计时3、2、1… |
[08:40] | interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么? |
[08:43] | If these readings are correct, | 如果这些读数正确的话 |
[08:44] | and to be perfectly fair,they may not be– | 他们可能会是… |
[08:46] | Rodney rodney. | |
[08:48] | It’s an ancient warship. | 那是一艘古人的战舰 |
[08:51] | It’s possibly aurora class. | 很可能是Aurora那个级别的 |
[08:54] | Who’s flying it? | 谁在驾驶它呢? |
[08:55] | I would imagine ancients. | 我想应该是古人 |
[08:58] | There hasn’t been any of them | 可这一万年来 他们已经不在 |
[08:59] | around for over 10,000 years. | 这附近存在了 |
[09:00] | Relativity. | 相对来说 |
[09:02] | Remember,for them, | 记住 对他们来说 |
[09:03] | only a handful of years have passed. | 只是经过了几十年而已 |
[09:05] | Don’t those ships have hyperdrives? | 这些飞船不是有超光速引擎么? |
[09:06] | Well,maybe their hyperdrive was damaged | 也许他们的超光速引擎 |
[09:07] | in a battle with the wraith. | 在和幽灵的战斗中损坏了 |
[09:09] | It happens with us all the time. | 这种事情在我们身上也经常发生 |
[09:10] | Maybe it conked out on the way, | 也许它在半路上失灵了 |
[09:11] | and they were forced to continue | 他们不得不以 |
[09:13] | at as close to light speed as possible, | 接近光速的速度飞行 |
[09:15] | that would explain how they got a million light years | 这也许可以解释他们离开飞马座一百万光年 |
[09:17] | away from pegasus without having to leave a million years ago. | 可也许并不是一百万年前离开的 |
[09:18] | You know their subspace drive specs better than I do, | 他们的亚光速引擎可能的确比我们好 |
[09:20] | but I’m not sure an aurora class ship has the power to do | 可我想一艘Aurora级别的飞船没有 |
[09:22] | what you’re suggesting. | 足够的能量来完成你所设想的事情 |
[09:24] | Well,maybe they have a zpm. | 也许他们有ZPM |
[09:26] | That would be worth finding out. | 这很值得查清楚 |
[09:28] | Okay,we need to send them a message | 好吧 我们必须在他们离开范围之前 |
[09:29] | before they get out of range and we have to jump ahead. | 给他们发送条消息 |
[09:31] | Something like,you know,”we are humans from earth, | 比如 “我们是来自地球的人类” |
[09:33] | “currently occupying atlantis,yadda-yadda-yadda… | “目前正居住在Atlantis 等等等等…” |
[09:35] | ” why don’t we just ask them to slow down? | 我们为什么不请求他们放慢速度? |
[09:37] | Colonel caldwell,the unidentified vessel is slowing down. | Caldwell上校 那艘不明飞船慢下来了 |
[09:40] | Maybe they heard me. | 也许他们听到我说的话了 |
[09:41] | No,they saw us,and they’re not just slowing down. | 不 他们看到了我们 |
[09:42] | I mean,they’re slamming on the brakes | 他们并不只是放慢了速度 |
[09:44] | at something like 27 gs. | 他们正以27个G的加速度在减速 |
[09:47] | So now what? | 那又怎样? |
[09:51] | Unknown vessel, | 不明飞船 |
[09:53] | I am captain helia of the lantian warship tria. | 我是Lantian战舰Tria的舰长Helia |
[09:57] | Our ship has suffered damage. | 我们的飞船遭到了损坏 |
[10:00] | We’ve scanned your vessel and determined | 我们探测了你们的飞船并发现 |
[10:02] | that it is capable of hyperspace travel. | 它具有超光速航行的能力 |
[10:04] | We’ve begun deceleration maneuvers. | 所以我们减速下来 |
[10:06] | Will you render assistance in the form | 你们愿意帮助我们 |
[10:08] | of hyperspace transport? | 进行超光速航行么? |
[10:10] | Well,yes. | 当然 |
[10:11] | Yes,of course we will. | 当然 我们愿意 |
[10:14] | I don’t think she can hear you. | 我想她可能听不到你说话 |
[10:16] | Open a channel. | 打开对讲频道 |
[10:18] | This is colonel steven caldwell | 我是地球飞船Daedlus号的舰长 |
[10:20] | of the earth ship daedalus. | Steven Caldwell上校 |
[10:22] | It would be an honor to render assistance | 很荣幸能够提供援助 |
[10:24] | in any way we possibly can. | 我们将尽力帮助你们 |
[10:28] | We’re going to meet ancients. | 我们就要见到古人了 |
[10:29] | I mean,flesh-and-blood ancients | 我是说 有血有肉的 |
[10:30] | who know what everything is and how everything works. | 通晓一切的古人 |
[10:32] | I mean,I don’t even know what to ask first. | 我甚至想不起来首先该问哪个问题 |
[10:33] | Well,it’ll be a couple of hours | 达到可以传送的速度 |
[10:35] | before we can match velocities for transport. | 还需要等几个小时 |
[10:37] | That should give you enough time to write out that list. | 这让你有时间去写一个列表 |
[10:39] | Right.Right. | 对啊 对啊 |
[10:43] | They were battle-scarred | 他们经历了战斗 |
[10:44] | and already well on their way to earth | 正在前往地球的路上 |
[10:45] | when their hyperdrive finally gave out on them. | 接着他们的超光速引擎失灵了 |
[10:47] | They decided it was best to continue forward than go back. | 他们觉得与其返回 还不如继续向前 |
[10:50] | How many survivors? | 有多少幸存者? |
[10:51] | Just over a hundred. | 一百多人 |
[10:53] | Word has already begun to spread amongst my people. | 我的人民当中已经有传言了 |
[10:55] | They believe this return was foretold, | 他们相信古人的回归是应验了预言 |
[10:57] | that it marks the turning in the tide | 这将标示同幽灵的战争 |
[10:59] | in the war against the wraith. | 到了转折点 |
[11:01] | Well,I don’t know about that. | 我还不知道这个呢 |
[11:02] | Dr.Weir? | Weir博士? |
[11:03] | The daedalus is ready to beam down | Daedalus号已经准备好光传送 |
[11:05] | our people and the ancient delegation. | 我们的人以及古人的代表 |
[11:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:14] | Dr.Weir,ronon,teyla… | Weir博士、Ronon、Teyla… |
[11:16] | this is helia,captain of the ancient ship tria. | 这位是Helia 古人战舰Tria的舰长 |
[11:20] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | From what I’m told, | 怎么说呢 |
[11:24] | you’ve done a remarkable job | 你们完成了一项伟大的工作 |
[11:26] | preserving our city. | 保护好了我们的城市 |
[11:27] | We did what we could with what we had. | 我们只是尽全力做了该做的事 |
[11:30] | I need to speak to the leader of your people. | 我要和你们的领导说话 |
[11:32] | I’m in charge of the atlantis expedition. | 我就是Atlantis探险队的领导 |
[11:34] | You misunderstand me,dr.Weir. | 你误会了我的意思 Weir博士 |
[11:37] | I need to talk to the one | 我需要跟可以代表地球上所有人的 |
[11:38] | who can speak for all the people of earth. | 那个人说话 |
[11:41] | That can certainly be arranged… | 这个我们可以安排… |
[11:43] | but may I ask why? | 不过我能问一下为什么么? |
[11:48] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[11:49] | How come I’ve never seen that? | 我怎么从没见过这个? |
[11:56] | Excuse me.What’s going on? | 对不起 发生什么了? |
[11:58] | Thank you for all that you’ve done,dr.Weir, | 非常感谢你们所做的一切 Weir博士 |
[12:00] | but your guardianship of this city | 可这座城市 |
[12:03] | is no longer necessary. | 已经没有必要由你们来守卫了 |
[12:04] | The city is now under my control. | 这个城市现在已经归我控制了 |
[12:15] | we were in a battle with wraith cruisers. | 我们在和幽灵的数艘巡洋舰作战 |
[12:18] | They proved too much for us, | 他们数量太多了 |
[12:21] | so we started back to atlantis, | 所以我们开始返回Atlantis |
[12:24] | only to be told that the final evacuation | 可得到的消息是 |
[12:25] | was already in progress. | 最终的撤退已经开始了 |
[12:27] | I decided to push on to earth | 我决定前往地球 |
[12:29] | and join the evacuees… | 加入到撤退的大军之中… |
[12:30] | and even when our hyperdrive failed, | 即便是我们的超光速引擎失灵了 |
[12:33] | we decided to continue on. | 我们仍然决定继续飞下去 |
[12:35] | I can’t begin to imagine | 无法想像你和你的船员们 |
[12:39] | what you and your crew must be going through right now. | 经受了怎样的磨难 |
[12:41] | We owe you and your people a debt of gratitude, | 我们欠你和你的人民一个人情 |
[12:45] | but we’ve just returned home, | 可我们已经回家了 |
[12:48] | home to a place we thought we’d never set eyes on again, | 一个本以为再也见不到的地方 |
[12:53] | and we need some time. | 我们需要呆些时间 |
[12:55] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[12:57] | You do know that we’ve shed our own fair share of blood | 你也知道我们曾在这里浴血奋战 |
[13:01] | defending the city from the wraith. | 抵御幽灵的进攻 |
[13:03] | By your own admission, | 可你必须承认 |
[13:05] | you are responsible for waking the wraith. | 你们要为唤醒幽灵负责 |
[13:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[13:10] | And by your own admission, | 可你也要承认 |
[13:12] | you are responsible for the emergence of the wraith as a species. | 你们要为幽灵这个物种的出现负责 |
[13:16] | The fact is, | 事实是 |
[13:17] | if it weren’t for our expedition, | 如果没有我们这次探险行动 |
[13:19] | there would be no atlantis. | Atlantis也就不复存在了 |
[13:21] | No one’s saying the city doesn’t belong to you, | 没有人说这个城市并不属于你 |
[13:24] | or that you don’t belong here. | 或者你并不属于这里 |
[13:26] | What we’re saying is that– what we’re asking… | ﹣我们想说的是… ﹣我们请求的是… |
[13:33] | what we’re asking… | 我们请求的是… |
[13:36] | is that we be allowed to stay. | 能允许我们留下来 |
[13:39] | There is so much that we can learn from you, | 我们有太多的知识需要向你们学习 |
[13:43] | and in return,we can offer supplies,manpower, | 作为回报 我们可以提供补给 人力 |
[13:45] | the kind of support | 这在你们重建Atlantis中也是必需的 |
[13:50] | you’ll need to restore atlantis to its former glory. | 你们的人会回到这里的 |
[13:52] | The day will come when your people will once again have a place here… | 那一天会到来的… |
[13:55] | but that is not this day. | 但是不是今天 |
[14:03] | You should be in there. | 你应该参加这次会谈的 |
[14:04] | I don’t know what I could say at this point | 我也不知道该说什么 |
[14:06] | that would make any difference. | 可以改变事情的结果 |
[14:07] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[14:08] | They want us out of here. | 他们要我们离开这里 |
[14:10] | But why? | 可为什么? |
[14:11] | There are maybe a hundred or so of them. | 他们只有一百来号人 |
[14:13] | They could use us.They might even need us. | 他们可以使唤我们甚至需要我们 |
[14:15] | What if you were forced | 换作是你 你怎么看呢? |
[14:16] | from your home by war, | 如果你因为战争被迫离开 |
[14:18] | only to return to find someone on your couch, | 可回家后发现床上躺着其他人 |
[14:20] | eating your cheetos,watching your tv? | 吃着你的牛排 看着你的电视? |
[14:23] | I’d be fine with that. | 我会觉得没关系 |
[14:25] | No,you wouldn’T. | 不 你不会 |
[14:30] | How go the talks,sir? | 会谈进行得怎么样了 长官? |
[14:32] | No talks. | 没什么会谈 |
[14:33] | Listening is what we did. | 我们所要做的就是听 |
[14:35] | It was essentially a transitional meeting. | 这其实只是一次过渡会谈 |
[14:38] | They needed to know how much time we needed | 他们需要知道我们需要多长时间 |
[14:40] | to vacate the city. | 撤出这个城市 |
[14:42] | I said 48 hours,unless you need more. | 我说要48小时 除非你们需要更长的时间 |
[14:45] | No. | 不用 |
[14:46] | That should be enough. | 这足够了 |
[14:49] | That’s it?We’re just going to take this lying down? | 就这?我们就这样认输了? |
[14:51] | We rescued them. | 我们救了他们 |
[14:52] | And they’re immensely grateful. | 他们已经表达谢意了 |
[14:54] | Well,they’re not showing it. | 可他们并没有作任何表示 |
[14:55] | From their point of view,dr.Mckay,they’re being extremely generous. | 从他们的视角出发 Mckay博士 |
[14:56] | Keep in mind that when they left atlantis,we were basically a hunter-gatherer species. | 这样做已经够大方了 |
[14:58] | Well,did you remind them | 请记住当他们离开Atlantis时 |
[15:00] | if we hadn’t hunted | 我们还处于原始狩猎时代 |
[15:02] | and gathered them | 你没有提醒他们 |
[15:03] | out of the void | 要不如我们在星系之间 |
[15:04] | between galaxies, | 救了他们 |
[15:05] | they would still be stuck there? | 他们可能还困在那里呢? |
[15:06] | We should’ve left them out there. | 真该把他们留在那里 |
[15:08] | I know you feel as though you’re losing the city. | 我知道 你们觉得是失去了这个城市 |
[15:10] | This isn’t just about losing a city,richard. | 这并不是关于失去这个城市 Rchard |
[15:13] | This is about losing an opportunity to talk with | 这是关于我们要失去跟他们交谈 |
[15:15] | and learn from living, | 向他们学习的机会 |
[15:16] | breathing ancients. | 他们是活生生的古人啊 |
[15:18] | They are willing,over time… | 他们希望 过段时间之后… |
[15:22] | to let us back in the city. | 让我们回到这个城市 |
[15:24] | Just not right now. | 但不是现在 |
[15:25] | That way,we get all of the benefit of atlantis | 这样 我们就只需要花费很小的代价 |
[15:28] | with very little of the risks or expense. | 就可以得到Atlantis了 |
[15:30] | Yeah,it’s not like we don’t have | 是啊 我们在自己的星系 |
[15:33] | our own galaxy to worry about. | 还有很多事情要操心呢 |
[15:34] | Colonel… | 中校… |
[15:36] | I’d like you to supervise the withdrawal. | 希望你能监督这次撤离 |
[15:40] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[15:41] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:46] | Can I talk to you for a moment? | 可以跟你谈会儿么? |
[15:51] | I didn’t want to say this in front of mckay | 没有在Mckay面前谈这事是因为 |
[15:53] | because I know he’d want the job. | 我知道他肯定想要这份工作 |
[15:55] | What job? | 什么工作? |
[15:57] | The ancients are willing to leave someone behind | 古人希望某个人可以留下来 |
[16:00] | as a liaison,kind of an… | 当作联络官之类的吧… |
[16:03] | ambassador,if you will. | 或者称作为大使 |
[16:04] | You know I would be more than happy to– | 我会非常荣幸… |
[16:07] | it’s not going to be you. | 可那人不是你 |
[16:09] | Tell me someone who’s more qualified for that job. | 告诉我 谁更有资格担当此任 |
[16:12] | I can’T… | 我没法… |
[16:14] | but the I.O.A. Wants woolsey. | 可IOA想派Woolsey |
[16:16] | Woolsey? Woolsey? | |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:20] | To paraphrase the ancients, they think | 跟古人谈判 他们认为 |
[16:22] | you won’t be able to… | 你可能不懂得怎么… |
[16:26] | let go. | 放手 |
[16:27] | So they’re going to just shut us out, | 这么说他们打算将我们扫地出门 |
[16:29] | after everything we’ve done here? | 而不管我们在这里所做的一切? |
[16:31] | I know. | 我能理解 |
[16:35] | Look… you’ve done a hell of a job here… | 你在这里的工作完成得非常出色… |
[16:44] | and I am sorry it’s ending this way. | 非常遗憾不得不以这种方式结束 |
[16:46] | I suppose… | 我想… |
[16:48] | I can take comfort in the fact | 唯一可以安慰我的是 尽管经历了这么多 |
[16:52] | that out of all the ways this expedition could have ended, | 这次探险行动终于可以正常结束了 |
[16:57] | this is definitely not the worst. | 这种结局当然不是最糟糕的 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:30] | You guys all packed up? | 你们的东西都打好包了? |
[17:32] | I really don’t have that much stuff. | 我并没有多少东西 |
[17:34] | Right. | 是啊 |
[17:35] | Most of my belongings are already with my people. | 我的大多数东西已经交给我的人民了 |
[17:38] | How’s that going,by the way? | 顺便问一句 那件事进行得怎样了? |
[17:39] | Are the ancients allowing the athosians | 古人有没有允许Athosian人 |
[17:41] | to stay on the mainland? | 继续留在大陆? |
[17:43] | They have found a suitable planet | 他们找到了一个合适的星球 |
[17:45] | for us to relocate to. | 让我们搬到那上面去 |
[17:46] | One with our own stargate. | 在那上面我们有自己的星门 |
[17:48] | How’d that go down? | 你们接受了? |
[17:50] | It was not the homecoming | 它并不是我们预想的 |
[17:52] | of the ancestors my people envisioned. | 我们的祖先曾经居住过的星球 |
[17:56] | You guys want any of this stuff? | 这些东西你们想要么? |
[17:59] | Johnny cash poster? | Johnny Cash的海报? |
[18:00] | Skateboard?Sudoku books? | 溜冰板?数独书(一种字谜游戏)? |
[18:15] | You know you guys are welcome to come back with us, | 我们很欢迎你们一起回地球 |
[18:17] | right? | 你们知道吧? |
[18:19] | My place is with my people. | 我要和我的人民在一起 |
[18:21] | And I can’t leave this galaxy | 在最后一个幽灵死掉之前 |
[18:23] | until every last wraith is dead. | 我不会离开这个星系的 |
[18:25] | I know. | 明白 |
[18:27] | I just had to say it out loud. | 我只是问问 |
[18:29] | You,too,should know that we would be honored | 你也应该知道 如果你打算留下 |
[18:32] | if you decided to stay with us,john. | 跟我们一起 我们会觉得非常荣幸的 |
[18:34] | Yeah,well,I think the air force | 是啊 不过我想空军 |
[18:35] | has got other plans for me. | 已经为我准备好飞机了 |
[18:37] | We also just had to say it out loud. | 我也只是问问 |
[18:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Well… | 唉… |
[18:46] | this sucks. | 这真痛苦 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:51] | I’m not– I’m not– I’m not good at goodbyes. | 我…我…我不是很善于说再见 |
[18:56] | Our paths will cross again,john sheppard. | 我们还会再见面的 John Sheppard |
[18:58] | Of that I am sure. | 我敢保证 |
[19:00] | Well,before our paths uncross… | 在我们再见面之前… |
[19:04] | could you give me a hand with these boxes? | 能帮我搬一下那些箱子么? |
[19:06] | I’ll throw in pizza and some beer and… | 里面是一些Pizza和啤酒… |
[19:09] | popcorn? | 爆米花? |
[19:10] | And popcorn for– | 还有为你准备的爆米花… |
[19:12] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[19:18] | Well,I was offered a position at masaryk university | 在我来这里之前 Masaryk大学 |
[19:20] | right before I came here. | 已经为了留了一个位置 |
[19:21] | I imagine I could work there | 我想如果我想去的话 |
[19:23] | if I wanted to. | 可以到那里去上班 |
[19:24] | What about you,carson? | 你呢 Carson? |
[19:26] | Well,they offered me a surgery position | 他们在星门指挥部 |
[19:28] | at stargate command. | 给我留了一个医生的位置 |
[19:29] | You? | 你呢? |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:30] | Area 51,I guess. | 51区 我想 |
[19:32] | Tool around with as much of the database as | 整理我们 |
[19:34] | we’re able to bring back with us. | 带回去的数据库 |
[19:35] | You know,in a way, | 我一直期望在一段时间内只需要 |
[19:37] | I look forward to focusing on a single problem for a while. | 集中精力解决一个问题 |
[19:39] | Being continually pulled off of research | 不断的中断研究 |
[19:41] | to put out fires can be… | 而去救火简直是… |
[19:42] | you know,frustrating. | 太让人灰心丧气了 |
[19:43] | I suppose so. | 我想也是 |
[19:45] | I just don’t know how many times | 我已经记不清楚有多少次 |
[19:46] | I’m going to be asked to save the day | 在51区让我在最后一个小时 |
[19:48] | at the 11th hour at area 51. | 去拯救一切 |
[19:50] | Oh,I’m sure it’ll come up. | 对我来说这都是家常便饭 |
[19:52] | Not as often as I’d like. | 我只希望不要太频繁 |
[19:55] | Well… | 好吧… |
[19:57] | I must admit… | 必须承认… |
[19:59] | it’s been a pleasure working with you both. | 和你们一起工作是件非常快乐的事情 |
[20:02] | In fact,of all the people… | 事实上 在所有人当中… |
[20:06] | you are not tearing up on me,are you? | 你不是在为我流泪吧? |
[20:08] | Oh,he is.He’s tearing up. | 噢 他真的在哭 |
[20:09] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[20:11] | Now you’ve ruined it. | 就是你把一切都毁了 |
[20:12] | Well,I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[20:14] | I was just about to say something. | 我只是想说些什么 |
[20:16] | Well,it’s not like we’re not going to see each other at the gate. | 这又不是我们再也不会见面了 |
[20:17] | No. | 不是 |
[20:19] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[20:22] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[20:23] | What was it? | 到底怎么了? |
[20:25] | What? | 什么? |
[20:25] | What you were going to say. | 你想说什么 |
[20:26] | Just say it.Now I’m curious. | 直说吧 我很想知道 |
[20:31] | I was going to say… | 我想说的是… |
[20:34] | goodbye,rodney. | 再见 Rodney |
[20:58] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[20:59] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[21:00] | Come in. | 请进 |
[21:01] | Well,we are way ahead of schedule, | 计划提前了 |
[21:02] | ready to head out at 0800. | 我们将在8点出发 |
[21:04] | Daedalus is going to take most of the gear. | 大部分设备由Daedalus号带走 |
[21:05] | People and their odds and ends will make their way | 人员和他们的行李 |
[21:07] | through the stargate, | 直接通过星门离开 |
[21:08] | thanks to the ancients’ new zpm. | 感谢古人的新ZPM |
[21:10] | Good… | 很好… |
[21:11] | I guess. | 我想 |
[21:13] | You’re taking this rather well. | 你的工作完成得很好 |
[21:15] | Actually,I’m pissed. | 事实上 我很讨厌 |
[21:19] | For one thing,I’m only a quarter of the way | 首先 在战争和和平之间 |
[21:21] | through war and peace. | 我已经走完1/4的路程了 |
[21:22] | I can’t imagine | 现在 我都不知道 |
[21:24] | what I can possibly do for a living now. | 该做什么来维持生计了 |
[21:27] | Every government in the world | 世界上的每个政府 |
[21:28] | is going to offer you a job. | 都愿意给你提供工作的 |
[21:29] | Yeah,but… | 是啊 不过… |
[21:31] | not like this. | 都不像这个工作 |
[21:33] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[21:35] | It’s all downhill from here.You’ve peaked. | 你已经达到了顶峰,离开这里就只能走下坡路了 |
[21:39] | “Life isn’t fair.It’s just fairer than death.” | 人生本不公平 只是比死去要强一些 |
[21:44] | ” Oscar wilde? | Oscar Wilde说的? |
[21:45] | Princess bride. | 《公主新娘》 |
[21:47] | Good movie. | 好片子 |
[21:52] | You going to be ready to head out at 0800? | 你准备好8点钟出发了么? |
[21:55] | Yeah,yeah,I should be. | 好了 应该没问题 |
[21:57] | You? | 你呢? |
[21:58] | Just one or two… | 还有… |
[21:59] | hundred things to do. | 一两百件东西要打理 |
[22:01] | I’ll see you at the gate. | 星门见 |
[22:18] | The grounding station on the south pier is a bit twitchy. | 南部区块的接地站点有点问题 |
[22:20] | It got shot up.Wasn’t our fault. | 它曾被击中过 这不是我们的错 |
[22:21] | You’ll need to look at that– | 你们需要去看看… |
[22:22] | I’m sure we’ll find our way,doctor. | 我们会搞清楚的 博士 |
[22:23] | I’m sure you will,but you should also– | 当然 不过你还应该… |
[22:26] | Rodney! [Weir]: Rodney! | |
[22:29] | Uh,righT. | 啊 好吧 |
[22:30] | Yes,well,I got to go. | 是的 我该走了 |
[22:35] | You have been good friends | 对这个星系中的所有人来说 |
[22:37] | to all the people of this galaxy. | 你们都是好朋友 |
[22:48] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[22:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[22:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:31] | Keep your damn weight off your foot,you’ll be fine. | 尽量不要让那只脚着地 你不会有事的 |
[23:35] | Tell me you didn’t engage the ori,colonel. | 告诉我你们没有碰到Ori 中校 |
[23:38] | We didn’t engage the ori,sir. | 我们没有碰到Ori 长官 |
[23:41] | Babbis here was inspecting some curious fauna | Babbis正在跟踪一群奇怪的动物 |
[23:43] | when he discovered the ground underneath him wasn’t stable. | 突然发现脚下的地面塌陷了 |
[23:46] | He fell 20 feet into a babbling brook. | 他跌落了20英尺 掉入一条小溪中 |
[23:49] | Wallace there was trying to help him get back up | Wallace想把他救起来 |
[23:51] | when he lost his footing and broke his ankle. | 结果失足扭伤了脚踝 |
[23:54] | I see. | 明白了 |
[23:55] | I never thought I’d miss rodney mckay | 现在有点怀念Rodney Mckay了 |
[23:57] | being a member of my team. | 他真该成为我的队员 |
[23:58] | Well,chemistry doesn’t happen overnight. | 事情不会那么简单 |
[24:01] | We’ll debrief as soon as wallace | Wallace从医疗室出来之后 |
[24:02] | is out of the infirmary. | 我要听取你们的报告 |
[24:03] | Yes,sir. | 好的 长官 |
[24:04] | Offworld activation. | 星门连接 |
[24:07] | Hold on,colonel. | 快走 中校 |
[24:08] | You may get a kick out of this. | 你会被卷进去的 |
[24:10] | This should be general o’neill | 应该是O’Neill将军 |
[24:12] | and his scheduled check-in from atlantis. | 定时从Atlantis发回的报告 |
[24:14] | He went back,sir? | 他回去了? |
[24:16] | Woolsey needed a little backup. | Woolsey需要一点支援 |
[24:18] | Apparently,the ancients find him a bit trying. | 很显然 古人发现他这人有点烦 |
[24:22] | Imagine that. | 可以想像 |
[24:25] | General. | 将军 |
[24:26] | General. | 将军 |
[24:27] | Is that sheppard there with you? | 你旁边的那位是Sheppard吧? |
[24:29] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[24:31] | Talks are proceeding at an acceptable pace, | 会谈正按计划进行 |
[24:33] | but the real news | 不过收到消息 |
[24:34] | is that the pegasus replicators are heading back to atlantis | 飞马座的复制者正准备返回Atlantis |
[24:37] | to make another run at the city. | 再次夺取这个城市 |
[24:39] | They are? | 是么? |
[24:40] | No one here seems to be that worried about it. | 看起来这里所有人都不怎么担心 |
[24:42] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:44] | They’re ancients. | 他们是古人 |
[24:45] | Apparently,these replicators have a law in their base code | 复制者的底层代码中有一条规则 |
[24:48] | that makes it impossible for them to harm their creators. | 让他们不会对自己的制造者造成伤害 |
[24:51] | And they’re expecting to find us. | 他们想找的人是我们 |
[24:53] | According to helia, | 据Helia说 |
[24:54] | they’re going to run into some kind of nasty surprise. | 他们想乘人不备突然冲过来 |
[24:57] | So you can pass it on to dr.Mckay | 所以你可以告诉Mckay博士 |
[24:59] | that if you and he hadn’t rescued the ancients | 如果你们没有拯救古人 |
[25:01] | and returned atlantis to their care… | 并把Atlantis返还给他们… |
[25:04] | might’ve lost the city anyway. | 无论怎样还是会失去那座城市 |
[25:05] | Right. | 对 |
[25:07] | Well,we should get back to our talks… | 现在 我们要回去进行会谈了… |
[25:09] | and talks and talks… | 继续谈啊谈… |
[25:11] | o’neill out. | O’Neill完毕 |
[25:15] | Sir,I’d be happy to talk to you | 长官 我很想跟你谈谈 |
[25:17] | more about these replicator guys. | 那些复制者 |
[25:19] | Sounds like they’ve got everything under control. | 听起来一切都在他们的控制之中 |
[25:21] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:24] | I guess they do. | 我想是的 |
[25:28] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[25:29] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[25:30] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[25:32] | They gave you everything you wanted– | 他们给了你想要的一切… |
[25:33] | your own lab… | 你自己的实验室… |
[25:34] | it’s too big. | 太大了 |
[25:35] | Hand-picked assistants… | 精心挑选的助手… |
[25:37] | yeah,sycophants,every one of them. | 是啊 每个人都只会拍马屁 |
[25:39] | Even your choice of projects. | 甚至由你自己选择研究的项目 |
[25:41] | Well,that’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[25:42] | Well,other than going back to atlantis,I mean. | 我是说 除了让你回Atlantis之外 |
[25:46] | You know,the truth is I… | 事实是 我… |
[25:48] | what? | 怎么了? |
[25:50] | Okay,I don’T… | 好吧 我… |
[25:51] | I don’t want to use the term “lonely,” but… | 我不想用”孤独”这个词 不过… |
[25:53] | you know,there are certain people who…I miss. | 可是有些人…我还是很想念的 |
[25:57] | Me? | 我? |
[25:58] | You? | 你? |
[25:59] | You,I’m talking to on the phone right now | 现在正在跟你讲电话 |
[26:01] | and having dinner with tomorrow,so not so much,but… | 明天还要一起吃饭 所以不是很想… |
[26:03] | other people,people who I may never see again. | 其他人 那些再也见不着的人 |
[26:06] | Like even elizabeth.She hasn’t returned any of my calls. | 比如Elizabeth 她甚至都不给我回电话 |
[26:09] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[26:11] | Hey,at least you still get to go offworld | 嗨 至少你还可以带着自己的队员 |
[26:13] | with a team of your own. | 去其它星球 |
[26:14] | Oh,yeah,the best and brightest. | 是啊 最好最聪明的队员 |
[26:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[26:21] | Yeah,wouldn’t miss it. | 好的 不会忘的 |
[26:23] | Hey,you know,I– | 嗨 你知道么 我… |
[26:28] | See ya. | 再见 |
[26:45] | Carson Carson. | |
[26:46] | Hello,elizabeth. | 你好 Elizabeth |
[26:48] | This is a surprise. | 真让人感到意外 |
[26:49] | Well,you didn’t return my messages, | 你没有回复我的留言 |
[26:51] | so I thought I’d just stop by. | 所以我顺便来看看 |
[26:52] | Yeah,sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[26:54] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:58] | Oh,excuse the mess. | 抱歉 太乱了 |
[27:00] | I wasn’t really expecting company. | 我没想到会有人来拜访 |
[27:03] | Oh,please. | 哦 别这么说 |
[27:03] | I’m from a family of seven. | 我家里有七口人 |
[27:04] | Our home was never this clean. | 我的家里从来没有像这么干净过 |
[27:07] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[27:08] | Uh,well,thanks for lying. | 谢谢 不过不用骗我了 |
[27:10] | How is the sgc treating you? | 星门指挥部待你如何? |
[27:12] | It’s only been six weeks, | 刚过去六个星期 |
[27:14] | so I’m still settling in,but it’s good. | 我还在适应中 不过一切都还好 |
[27:16] | Interesting work. | 很有意思的工作 |
[27:17] | Kind people. | 人都不错 |
[27:18] | Good. | 好啊 |
[27:19] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[27:21] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[27:23] | Oh,you know,keeping busy. | 我在找些事情做 让自己忙起来 |
[27:25] | Oh,yeah?Doing what? | 是么?做什么? |
[27:26] | I’ve been doing a bit of writing. | 写作 |
[27:28] | Working on my memoirs. | 写我的回忆录 |
[27:30] | Your memoirs? | 回忆录? |
[27:31] | About your time in atlantis? | 关于你在Atlantis的那段时光? |
[27:33] | Yeah,somewhat. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[27:35] | And on what planet did you expect to publish it? | 那你准备到哪个星球上去发表呢? |
[27:38] | I suppose it’s for posterity as much as anything else… | 我想是留给子孙后代们看的吧… |
[27:42] | and for me. | 还有我自己 |
[27:44] | Just trying to get it straight in my own head. | 在自己的头脑中把事情梳理清楚 |
[27:47] | It all went by so fast,you know? | 时间过得真快 不是么? |
[27:50] | Aye,that it did. | 是啊 |
[27:55] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[27:58] | we’re all a bit worried about you. | 我们有些担心你 |
[28:00] | You’re worried about me? | 你们在担心我? |
[28:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:02] | Well,you don’t return phone calls, | 你没有回电话 |
[28:04] | and the few times that you’ve run into people, | 有几次别人看到你 |
[28:07] | they say you’ve seemed distant. | 都说你有些冷漠 |
[28:11] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[28:13] | I’m just trying to move on. | 我只是想渡过这一阶段 |
[28:14] | By writing your memoirs? | 写回忆录? |
[28:23] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[28:25] | why haven’t you taken another position? | 为什么不接其它工作? |
[28:27] | The sgc has asked me | 星门指挥部让我 |
[28:28] | to consult with the I.O.A. | 去跟IOA和国土安全部协商 |
[28:30] | And homeworld security about | 关于和古人 |
[28:31] | the ongoing conversation with the ancients. | 开展会谈的事情 |
[28:33] | You don’t need to be here for that. | 你没有必要在这里等 |
[28:34] | You could easily take another position | 你完全可以先做另外一份工作 |
[28:36] | and consult with them from a secure phone line. | 然后通过加密电话跟他们联络 |
[28:41] | I guess I’m just not ready yet. | 我只是在想我还没有准备好 |
[28:45] | Look,rodney’s flying in tomorrow. | Rodney明天会飞过来 |
[28:47] | John and I are taking him for dinner. | 我和John会跟他一起吃晚饭 |
[28:49] | You should come. | 你也应该来 |
[28:50] | Tomorrow.Oh,gosh. | 明天 噢 不 |
[28:51] | Tomorrow,I– I’ll pick you up at 7:00. | ﹣明天我… ﹣我7点钟来接你 |
[29:07] | That seems like a pretty big ship. | 看上去是一艘很大的飞船啊 |
[29:10] | You’re sure only sending one jumper up | 你真的打算只派出一艘Jumper |
[29:12] | to fend it off is the right thing to do? | 去拦截这个东西么? |
[29:14] | It is impossible for them to harm us. | 他们不会伤害我们的 |
[29:17] | I could use some enemies like that. | 我也可以以此来利用敌人 |
[29:19] | We have established communications,commander. | 已经建立了通信联络 指挥官 |
[29:22] | This is commander helia. | 我是指挥官Helia |
[29:24] | The city you’re approaching | 你们所靠近的城市 |
[29:25] | is once again under lantian control. | 已经重新归由Lantian控制 |
[29:27] | Stand down and return to your planet immediately, | 停下并立即返回你们的星球 |
[29:30] | or you will be– | 否则… |
[29:31] | I thought you said they couldn’t harm you! | 不是说他们不会伤害你们么! |
[29:33] | Raise the shield. | 打开护盾 |
[29:39] | You should call her. | 你该打电话给她 |
[29:41] | Who,cadman? | 谁 Cadman? |
[29:43] | You guys did make a cute couple. | 你们两个真是可爱的一对 |
[29:45] | It didn’t work out. | 我们不会有好结局的 |
[29:47] | It may have something to do with our first kiss | 可能跟我们的初吻 |
[29:48] | being through rodney. | 被Rodney破坏有关 |
[29:50] | Oh,I thought we made a solemn vow | 噢 我们不是发过誓 |
[29:52] | never to speak of that again. | 不再提起这件事情的么 |
[29:53] | I remember no such thing. | 我不记得有这种事情 |
[29:55] | You know what? | 知道么 |
[29:57] | It’s getting late. | 现在已经很晚了 |
[29:58] | Since when do you sleep? | 你昨天是什么时候睡的? |
[30:00] | Since I got back. | 自从我回来之后 |
[30:01] | I’ve had a lot of catching up to do. | 就有很多事情要去做 |
[30:04] | But it’s been lovely seeing all of you again. | 不过很高兴再次看到你们 |
[30:07] | Thank you for getting me out. | 谢谢你带我出来 |
[30:09] | We should thank you. | 我们应该谢谢你 |
[30:10] | You’re taking us to dinner,right? | 是你带我们来吃饭的 不是么? |
[30:11] | Cheeky. | 厚脸皮 |
[30:16] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[30:20] | Mckay Mckay. | |
[30:24] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:25] | I didn’t bring my bloody cell phone with me. | 我没有带那该死的手机 |
[30:27] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:28] | We got this data burst about 20 minutes ago. | 我们20分钟前收到这个资料 |
[30:35] | Atlantis is under attack from replicators. | Atlantis正遭受复制者的攻击 |
[30:38] | Somehow,they’ve figured out | 不知为何 他们想出办法 |
[30:40] | how to overwrite their programming. | 重写了自身的代码 |
[30:42] | The ancients were taken off-guard and have lost most of the city already. | 古人已经失去了大部分城市 |
[30:47] | Request immediate evacuation! | 请求紧急撤退! |
[30:50] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[30:54] | They never made it to the gate. | 他们没能赶到星门那里 |
[31:02] | I was informed they had a law written into their base code | 在他们的底层代码中有一条规则 |
[31:05] | that made it impossible for them to harm the ancients. | 防止他们伤害古人 |
[31:07] | How the hell did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事情? |
[31:12] | It is… | 这… |
[31:13] | remotely possible that in trying to rewrite | 可能在我试图重写 |
[31:15] | niam’s base code I… | Niam的底层代码时 |
[31:18] | we may have opened the door for them | 也同时为他们打开了一道门 |
[31:19] | to make other changes. | 以作出其它的修改 |
[31:20] | You did this? | 是你干的? |
[31:21] | At the time,we thought it was | 在当时 我们认为这是 |
[31:23] | the only possible way to save the city. | 唯一拯救城市的办法 |
[31:25] | How it happened doesn’t matter. | 如何发生的并不重要 |
[31:26] | They may have changed it on their own. | 他们可能是自己修改的 |
[31:27] | The question is… | 问题是… |
[31:29] | how do we fix it? | 我们该如何应付? |
[31:31] | That’s why I called you in. | 这就是我把你们召回来的原因 |
[31:33] | I have my orders. | 我已经下令 |
[31:35] | The daedalus is already on the way. | Daedalus号已经出发了 |
[31:37] | Now,what I need from you is… | 我需要你们去做的就是… |
[31:41] | what’s the best way to get a nuke past the shield? | 怎样才能穿过护盾投掷一枚核弹? |
[31:46] | Well,I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | I didn’t call you in,doctor. | 我没有叫你来 医生 |
[31:49] | You’re going to use nuclear weapons on atlantis? | 你准备用核武器炸掉Atlantis? |
[31:52] | It’s the gateway to earth. | 那里是通往地球的要道 |
[31:53] | And we have an iris. | 可我们有虹门啊 |
[31:54] | Yes,we do,but thanks to your intergalactic gate bridge, | 是啊 不过感谢你的星门大桥 |
[31:58] | all they have to do is rewrite your macro, | 他们所要做的就是重写你的宏程序 |
[32:00] | and they can come out anywhere in the milky way. | 然后可能会出现在银河系的任何地方 |
[32:03] | Yeah,but those macros are very complicated– | 是的 不过这些宏程序非常复杂… |
[32:05] | they are very complicated,dr.Mckay. | 他们也很复杂 Mckay博士 |
[32:07] | They just rewrote their own damn base code. | 他们刚刚重写了自己的底层代码 |
[32:09] | I think they can handle it. | 我想他们可以搞定的 |
[32:11] | Sir… | 长官… |
[32:12] | general o’neill and woolsey may still be alive. | O’Neill将军和Woolsey可能还活着 |
[32:14] | I know the city like the back of my hand. | 我对那个城市了如指掌 |
[32:15] | Just give me 60 marines and some of colonel carter’s new– | 给我60分钟 带上Carter的新式… |
[32:19] | anti-replicator weapons. | 反覆制者武器 |
[32:20] | Yeah,those things. | 对 就是这些东西 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry,colonel. | 抱歉 中校 |
[32:22] | I have standing orders. | 我已经下达了明确的命令 |
[32:23] | They happen to be general o’neill’s standing orders. | 这也是O’Neill将军的命令 |
[32:27] | The daedalus will be there in a little under four days. | 不出四天 Daedalus将会抵达那里 |
[32:31] | Now,how do I get a nuke past their shield? | 现在告诉我 怎样才能让核弹穿透护盾? |
[32:38] | Now,those replicator thingamijiggies you’re talking about… | 你们所说的反覆制者武器… |
[32:43] | let’s just call them A.R.G.S. | 叫作A.R.G.S. |
[32:45] | They’re energy weapons | 就是可以中断 |
[32:47] | they disrupt the link between the nanite cells. | Nanite细胞间连接的能量武器 |
[32:48] | The replicators literally fall apart | 我们向他们开火之后 |
[32:50] | when you fire on them. | 复制者就会土崩瓦解 |
[32:51] | You know… | 知道么… |
[32:52] | hypothetically,teyla and ronon would be more than | 可以想像 如果我们去邀请的话 |
[32:55] | willing to help,if we asked. | Teyla和Ronon也许很愿意帮忙 |
[32:58] | We would need to gate into atlantis. | 我们需要通过星门进入Atlantis |
[33:00] | All they need to do to | 他们想把我们挡在外面 |
[33:02] | keep us out is activate the gate shield. | 只需要激活星门上的护盾就可以了 |
[33:03] | Well,I did write a back door | 我在护盾程序上 |
[33:04] | to the shield program, | 写了一个后门程序 |
[33:05] | a couple of years ago, | 两年前 |
[33:06] | when kolya stormed the city, | Kolya袭击城市的时候 |
[33:07] | so,I mean,it could,hypothetically, | 就是说 如果它有用的话 |
[33:09] | let us get into the gate room. | 我们可以进入星门大厅 |
[33:12] | General landry was worried about | Landry担心 |
[33:13] | the replicators rewriting the bridge macro | 复制者通过重新编写宏程序 |
[33:15] | to gate them somewhere else in the milky way. | 可以抵达银河系的任何地方 |
[33:17] | Does that mean you could change the macro, | 就是说你也可以修改宏程序 |
[33:20] | take us somewhere else in pegasus? | 带我们去飞马座的其它星球? |
[33:22] | Somewhere like… | 比如… |
[33:23] | just talking here… | 只是在这里说说… |
[33:26] | the athosian settlement | Athosian的安置地 |
[33:27] | where teyla and ronon are? | Teyla和Ronon所在的地方? |
[33:28] | We’d need a jumper. | 我们需要一艘Jumper飞船 |
[33:29] | And some of those A.R.G.S. | 还有一些A.R.G.S. |
[33:32] | And someone to make sure landry | 还有人要确保Landry |
[33:33] | doesn’t close the iris on us… | 不会在我们出去之前关闭虹门… |
[33:36] | Hypothetically. | 假设 |
[33:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:39] | The jumper is in its storage area,under guard. | Jumper飞船在存储区 有人守卫 |
[33:41] | We need for one of us to be added | 需要把我们当中的一个加入到 |
[33:42] | to the authorized personnel list, and there’s only one guy who can do that. | 授权人名单中 只有一个人可以做到 |
[33:45] | You? | 你? |
[33:46] | No. | 不是 |
[33:47] | Why did you think I was going to say me? | 你为什么说是我? |
[33:48] | I don’t know.Seemed like you were leading up to it. | 我不知道 不过这不是你想的点子么 |
[33:50] | No,sadly,dr.Lee has been the one | 不 Lee博士正在主持一个 |
[33:52] | heading up the jumper research project, | Jumper研究项目 |
[33:54] | because they refuse to send it to area 51 for me. | 因为他们拒绝将它送到51区给我研究 |
[33:56] | But I think I should be able to add one of our key cards | 我想我可以将我们当中某人的钥匙卡 |
[33:59] | to the authorized personnel list, | 加入到授权人名单中 |
[34:00] | but I have to do that from his office. | 可这项工作必须在他的办公室里完成 |
[34:02] | So? | 就是说? |
[34:03] | Well,he’s in his office,so you need to distract him. | 我们去他的办公室 你去吸引他的注意 |
[34:06] | Me? | 我? |
[34:06] | How? | 怎么做? |
[34:07] | Well,here’s what I’m thinking. | 我也在考虑 |
[34:09] | I got to say,I have never met a woman | 我从没见过 |
[34:12] | this into world of warcraft. | 玩魔兽世界的女性 |
[34:14] | It’s a silent passion of mine. | 对我来说 它就好比”沉默的激情” |
[34:16] | As it is with all of us. | 对我们来说都是 |
[34:18] | I’m a level-75 mage,specializing | 我在里面是75级的魔法师 |
[34:22] | in engineering and jeweling. | 擅长于工程和宝石 |
[34:25] | You? | 你呢? |
[34:26] | Oh,wow.Level 75… | 噢 哇 75级… |
[34:30] | me,I’m only… | 我…我只有… |
[34:32] | 50. | 50级 |
[34:33] | Well,I had the beta of the expansion pack, | 我有个Beta版的外挂程序 |
[34:36] | so I sort of had a leg up on most people. | 所以我比大多数人练级都要快 |
[34:40] | What’s your race? | 你是哪个种族的? |
[34:45] | M-mage. | 魔法师 |
[34:46] | You know,I’m trying to increase my enchanter skills,but… | 我一直想提高我的巫术水平 可是… |
[34:51] | I don’t know.It’s just not going very well. | 不知道为什么 一直进展不是很顺利 |
[34:53] | Oh,I disagree,bill. | 哦 我不同意 Bill |
[34:57] | What? | 什么? |
[35:00] | Uh,rodney– I don’t mean… | ﹣啊 Rodney… ﹣我不是说… |
[35:03] | I’m sorry.I don’t mean to be so forward. | 抱歉 我不该这么鲁莽… |
[35:05] | No,no,go,be forward. | 没事 没事 直说吧 |
[35:08] | Well… | 好吧… |
[35:09] | oh,I… | 噢 我… |
[35:10] | look,I’m not quite sure how… | 我也不是很清楚… |
[35:12] | exactly I should put this… | 实际上 我应该… |
[35:15] | a true mage speaks his mind. | 一个真的魔法师就应该说实话 |
[35:17] | Or her mind,in your case. | 或者是她的观点 对你来说 |
[35:19] | Wow,will you look at the time? | 哇喔 看看时间 |
[35:21] | Where does it go,huh? | 几点钟开始 啊? |
[35:23] | What? | 什么? |
[35:24] | Uh,we’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[35:25] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[35:26] | but– | 不过… |
[35:27] | we’ll see you,bill. | 再见 Bill |
[35:28] | Bye,bill. | 再见 Bill |
[35:41] | Wallace Wallace. | |
[35:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[35:44] | General landry wanted to talk to me about reassignment. | Landry想跟我谈谈调任的事情 |
[35:47] | Oh,right. | 哦 对 |
[35:50] | Sorry about that. | 很遗憾 |
[35:51] | Are you already going on missions without me? | 你真的准备不带我出任务了? |
[35:54] | You should really stay off of that ankle,son. | 你应该好好休息 养好脚踝 孩子 |
[35:57] | Yeah,well,when general landry says “now,” | 当Landry将军说”现在” |
[35:59] | he means now. | 他指的就是现在 |
[36:00] | Sorry about this,too. | 对这个也很遗憾 |
[36:06] | Can’t afford to have him telling landry he ran into us. | 不能让他告诉Landry 碰到过我们 |
[36:35] | Let’s move. | 快走 |
[36:43] | You set? | 准备好了? |
[36:45] | Go for it. | 开始吧 |
[36:53] | What the hell? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[36:55] | General landry to the control room immediately. | Landry将军马上到控制室来 |
[36:58] | Okay,they’re going to be able to get through my hack pretty quickly. | 他们很快就会发现是我黑掉了系统 |
[37:00] | It’s all right.I don’t need much time. | 没关系 不需要多少时间 |
[37:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:04] | I don’t know,sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[37:05] | The gate just started dialing on its own. | 星门自动开始拨号 |
[37:06] | It doesn’t do that. | 不可能 |
[37:07] | I know that,sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[37:11] | Close the iris. | 关闭虹门 |
[37:12] | I can’t,sir. | 不行 长官 |
[37:13] | Find a way,walter. | 快想办法 Walter |
[37:14] | Colonel sheppard,stand down. | Sheppard中校 停下 |
[37:17] | That is a direct order. | 这是命令 |
[37:20] | Do you want me to try and find out where they were going,sir? | 要查清楚他们去哪儿了么 长官? |
[37:22] | Don’t bother. | 别担心 |
[37:24] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[37:36] | My turtles! | 我的乌龟! |
[37:39] | What? | 什么? |
[37:40] | I just bought some wee baby turtles. | 我刚刚买了些小乌龟 |
[37:41] | And no one knows to feed them. | 没有人去喂它们了 |
[37:43] | Well,turtles are pretty hardy. | 没关系 乌龟很坚强的 |
[37:45] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 它们不会有事的 |
[37:47] | And they make good soup. | 用它们做汤很不错 |
[37:50] | I figured I’m back for good so I might as well get a pet, | 我回来之后 我想最好还是养只宠物 |
[37:52] | and I’m allergic to cats and, | 可我对猫过敏 而我工作时间太长 |
[37:54] | well,I’m at work too long to be fair to a dog, | 不能长时间跟狗在一起 |
[37:57] | so I went with turtles. | 所以决定养龟 |
[37:58] | I’ve probably killed them. | 我可能会害死它们 |
[38:00] | Anytime now,mckay. | 快点 Mckay |
[38:01] | Oh,trust me,I am going as fast as I can. | 相信我 我已经尽力了 |
[38:03] | Poor little buggers. | 可怜的小东西 |
[38:08] | The milky way gate just activated. | 银河系这边的星门被打开了 |
[38:11] | Did you do that? | 是你干的么? |
[38:13] | No. | 不是 |
[38:14] | Colonel sheppard, | Sheppard中校 |
[38:15] | I’m going to assume that you’re still at the midway station, | 我猜 你可能还在中途站 |
[38:18] | waiting for dr.Mckay to rewrite his macro. | 等待Mckay博士重写宏代码 |
[38:21] | I understand what you’re doing,colonel– | 我知道你准备去干什么 中校… |
[38:24] | hell,I’ll even call it brave– | 可我不把这称之为勇敢… |
[38:26] | but if you don’t turn that ship around immediately | 如果你不马上掉头 |
[38:29] | and come back to the sgc, | 返回星门指挥部 |
[38:30] | I will see to it personally | 那么我敢保证 |
[38:32] | that your career in the military is– | 以后你的从军生涯就将… |
[38:36] | that way,I won’t know what he was going to say. | 这样做 我就不知道他说了些什么 |
[38:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:40] | Okay,I’ve got it. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[38:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:43] | Last chance to change our minds. | 最后一次改变主意的机会 |
[38:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:50] | Let’s do it. | 开始行动 |
[39:03] | I knew you would never come to me, | 我知道你们不会来找我 |
[39:05] | so I thought I would come to you. | 所以我想我可以来找你们 |
[39:07] | Our relationship has been… | 我们的关系已经… |
[39:10] | strained… | 非常紧张… |
[39:12] | but we need to put all that behind us now. | 可我们现在应该抛开前嫌 |
[39:15] | We do? | 是么? |
[39:17] | Well,your friends have all returned home | 你的朋友们已经回家了 |
[39:19] | and you’ve been asked to leave atlantis, | 你们也被要求离开Atlantis |
[39:21] | so the question is… | 现在的问题是… |
[39:23] | what will you do next? | 下一步你们将怎么做? |
[39:24] | We are helping my people rebuild this settlement. | 我们会帮助我的人民重建定居点 |
[39:27] | Yes,but the settlement seems finished. | 是啊 可定居点差不多建完了 |
[39:29] | Besides,is carpentry and clearing brush | 另外 做木工和刷油漆 |
[39:31] | really the best use of your skills? | 能够最大限度发挥你的才能么? |
[39:33] | Get to the point. | 直说吧 |
[39:35] | Come work with me. | 跟我一起干吧 |
[39:38] | I understand your reluctance. | 我明白 你们不太情愿 |
[39:40] | In the past, | 在过去 |
[39:40] | the genii have hardly been the shining | Genii一直没有在这个星系中 |
[39:43] | beacon of hope in the galaxy. | 留下闪光点 |
[39:44] | “In the past”? | “在过去”? |
[39:45] | We are growing stronger every day, | 我们每天都在变得更强 |
[39:48] | and we have a number of operations planned | 而且我们还有很多种方案 |
[39:50] | that could seriously cripple the wraith. | 可以在很大程度上削弱幽灵 |
[39:52] | What do you have in mind? | 比如呢? |
[39:55] | Well,I am,of course,reluctant to go into specific details here… | 我不想在这里介绍行动的细节… |
[39:59] | but suffice it to say the plans are dangerous | 要说的是 这些方案都非常危险 |
[40:03] | and in need of your unique abilities. | 需要你们独一无二的技能 |
[40:05] | We’re not interested. | 我们不感兴趣 |
[40:08] | Well,that’s too bad,although not entirely surprising. | 太糟糕了 虽然这在意料之中 |
[40:13] | Give it some time,ronon. | 好好考虑一下吧 Ronon |
[40:16] | I wonder how much joy | 我很想知道当一个种豆子的农民 |
[40:19] | you’ll find as a tava bean farmer. | 你会得到多大快乐 |
[40:22] | I’m not going to start working for the genii. | 我不会为Genii卖力 |
[40:24] | We would not be working for them, | 我们不会为他们工作 |
[40:26] | merely with them. | 跟他们一起工作都不行 |
[40:28] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[40:30] | Since atlantis was returned to the ancestors, | 既然Atlantis已经回归到古人的手里 |
[40:33] | the genii are the most powerful | Genii将会是反抗幽灵的 |
[40:35] | and organized group of humans fighting the wraith. | 最强大的人类组织 |
[40:38] | The ancestors’ll do something. | 古人不会放手不管的 |
[40:41] | True… | 是啊… |
[40:42] | but they neither need nor | 可他们不需要 而且也没有 |
[40:44] | have they requested our help. | 请求过我们的帮助 |
[40:45] | The genii have. | 可Genii却来请求过 |
[40:48] | I know that you are anxious to return to the fight, | 我知道你很想回去战斗 |
[40:52] | but my people are farmers. | 可我的人民都是农民 |
[40:54] | Maybe this isn’t the place for me,then. | 也许这里并不适合我 |
[40:55] | That smells great. | 这个味道真好 |
[41:00] | Hope you saved some for us. | 但愿给我们也留了点 |
[41:01] | John? John? | |
[41:03] | It is wonderful to see you. | 很高兴看到你们 |
[41:05] | All of you. | 我们也是 |
[41:06] | And you. We missed that. | 我们很想念那个 |
[41:08] | Whatever… | 不管怎样… |
[41:09] | that is. | 就是这样 |
[41:10] | Something’s wrong. | 出什么事了 |
[41:15] | They emit a directional energy beam | 它们会释放出一道能量光束 |
[41:17] | that disrupts the connection between nanites. | 切断Nanite之间的联络 |
[41:19] | Not what i asked. | 不是我想要的 |
[41:22] | yes,they work good. | 是的 不过它们很有效 |
[41:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:25] | So you need us because | 你需要我们只是因为 |
[41:27] | we know our way around the city? | 我们了解那个城市? |
[41:29] | I need you because | 我需要你是因为 |
[41:29] | you’re part of our team. | 你是我们小队的一部分 |
[41:31] | There may be hundreds of replicators | 现在Atlantis中可能已经有 |
[41:33] | on atlantis by now. | 几百个复制者了 |
[41:34] | We’ve got a plan. | 我们已经有方案了 |
[41:35] | A good one. | 一个很好的方案 |
[41:36] | I wouldn’t ask you to come with us if I didn’t think we could do it. | 如果我们不可能成功 |
[41:37] | Also,general o’neill and richard woolsey were | 我也不会到这里来请你们 |
[41:39] | both on atlantis when the replicators attacked. | 在复制者进攻的时候 |
[41:41] | There is a chance | O’Neill将军和Woolsey还在Atlantis |
[41:43] | they’re still alive. | 他们可能还活着 |
[41:45] | I’ll be damned if I’m going to let a bunch | 我可不会眼睁睁看着一群复制者 |
[41:47] | of replicators take our home away from us. | 从我们手里夺走曾经的家园 |
[41:50] | So… | 那么… |
[41:52] | you with us? | 你们愿意加入么? |
[42:05] | Okay,I think I’ve loaded up the gdo. | 我已经加载了”开锁器” |
[42:08] | It’ll lower the shield when we dial. | 我们拨通星门之后 它就会取消护盾 |
[42:10] | Go for it. | 出发吧 |
[42:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[42:12] | Dialing atlantis. | 拨号Atlantis |
[42:17] | And… | 然后… |
[42:24] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[42:26] | Activate the shield. | 启动护盾 |
[42:28] | I can’T. | 不行 |
[42:29] | That’s confirmation. | 已经确认了 |
[42:31] | Gate shield has been lowered. | 星门的护盾已经被取消了 |
[42:33] | I hope this little plan of ours works. | 希望我们的方案能够奏效 |
[42:35] | Yeah,you and me both. | 是啊 我也希望 |