时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Wormhole’s established. | 虫洞已经建立 |
[00:07] | Malp is on the way. | MALP探测器已经启动 |
[00:14] | What kind of facility is this? | 这是什么地方? |
[00:15] | Some sort of research outpost. | 某种用来研究的前哨站 |
[00:17] | The database has very little information | 数据库中的信息非常有限 |
[00:18] | other than whatever work was being done there | 只是提到在那里的工作已经完成 |
[00:20] | was completed, and the place was apparently abandoned | 然后那个地方就被遗弃了 |
[00:23] | Well, sounds promising. | 听上去有希望 |
[00:24] | We have malp telemetry. | 收到MALP传回的遥感信号 |
[00:26] | Environmental sensors indicate viable life support. | 传感器显示那里的环境可供人生存 |
[00:28] | Visuals coming in now. | 视频信号也传回来了 |
[00:30] | Put it on screen. | 接到显示屏上 |
[00:34] | Or maybe it never was abandoned. | 也许那个地方并没有被遗弃 |
[00:40] | Ancients? | 古人? |
[00:42] | He’s got one of their scanners. | 正拿着他们的探测器 |
[00:44] | So do we. Just because they know how to use ancient technology– | 我们也是 只是因为他们知道 如何使用古人的科技罢了… |
[00:46] | I am speaking to whoever sent this machine to our home. | 发送这个机器到我们这里来的人请听着 |
[00:49] | If you intend us harm | 如果你们企图伤害我们 |
[00:51] | proceed no further | 请就此止步 |
[00:53] | but if you come in friendship | 不过如果你们是出于善意 |
[00:55] | please know you are most welcome here | 我们会永远欢迎你们 |
[01:11] | Tuck that thing away | 把那玩意儿收好 |
[01:12] | We told ’em we were friendly | 已经告诉他们了 我们是友好的 |
[01:14] | I’m friendly | 我很友好 |
[01:15] | Is that thing set to stun? | 有没有把它设置到击昏档? |
[01:20] | Friendlier | 友好多了 |
[01:22] | You coming too? | 你也要去? |
[01:23] | Well, ancients or not | 不管是不是古人 |
[01:25] | they’re obviously an advanced society | 很显然他们有先进的科技 |
[01:27] | and I would like to establish diplomatic relations with them immediately | 我很希望马上跟他们建立外交关系 |
[01:30] | You’re the boss | 你是头儿 |
[01:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:45] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[01:53] | We make a u-turn? | 我们又回来了? |
[01:55] | No | 不 |
[01:57] | This is the place. We’re here. | 是这个地方 我们到了 |
[02:05] | Look | 瞧 |
[02:09] | So… not exactly like our gate room. | 这么说… 跟我们的星们大厅并不完全一样 |
[02:16] | Hello | 你好 |
[02:17] | We’re the people who sent the machine through earlier | 我们就是早先时候 将探测器送过来的人 |
[02:21] | We come in friendship. | 我们过来是为了友好交往 |
[02:26] | I am niam. | 我叫Niam |
[02:28] | Welcome to asuras | 欢迎来到Asuras |
[03:45] | I’m still waiting to meet an ancient race that’s invented the car. | 一直都很想见见 建造这种飞行城市的古人 |
[03:49] | Our destination is not much further | 我们离目的地不远了 |
[03:52] | The high council is eager to meet you. | 议会高层非常想见到你们 |
[03:55] | How long have your people lived here? | 你们在这里住了多久了? |
[03:57] | We built this city thousands of years ago. | 我们在几千年前建造了这个城市 |
[03:59] | You actually built it? You didn’t just find it this way? | 真的是你们造的? 而不仅仅是发现它而已? |
[04:01] | No | 不是 |
[04:02] | And you’ve had no trouble with the wraith? | 幽灵没有给你们造成麻烦? |
[04:04] | No | 没有 |
[04:05] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别原因么? |
[04:07] | The wraith do not concern us. | 幽灵并不关心我们 |
[04:09] | See? He didn’t answer my question. | 瞧?他并没有回答我的问题 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry, you didn’t actually answer my question. | 抱歉 不过你并没有回答我的问题 |
[04:17] | Oh, my. | 我的天哪 |
[04:20] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[04:37] | How many people live here? | 有多少人住在这里? |
[04:39] | Millions | 几百万 |
[04:40] | Well, the power requirements for a city this size must be enormous. | 这么大一座城市 需要的能量一定非常可观 |
[04:43] | Plus shielding from the wraith? | 再加上需要开启护盾防御幽灵… |
[04:45] | We’re talking three zero point modules, maybe four. | 你们可能需要四个零点模块 |
[04:48] | Sorry. Zpms… | 抱歉 ZPM… |
[04:50] | a device that taps vast amounts of power from vacuum energy. | 一种可以从真空中 吸取巨大能量的设备 |
[04:54] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[04:55] | We have many of those. | 我们有很多 |
[04:57] | Exactly how many is many? | 许多确切的说是多少个? |
[04:59] | Exactly doesn’t matter. Many is plenty. | 那已经不重要了 “许多”已经是非常多了 |
[05:01] | Truthfully, I do not know the exact number. | 说实话 我也不知道确切的数目 |
[05:03] | More than enough to suit our needs. | 反正满足我们的需求是绰绰有余了 |
[05:05] | I assume that you… | 我想你们… |
[05:07] | built them yourselves? | 自己可以制造? |
[05:07] | – Yes – Yes | ﹣是的 ﹣是的 |
[05:08] | Easy, rodney, you’re slobbering. | 别激动 Rodney 你在流口水 |
[05:10] | Please. The council is waiting. | 请吧 议会在等我们呢 |
[05:14] | We have our answer. | 我们得到答案了 |
[05:16] | To what question? | 什么问题的答案? |
[05:18] | Whether or not they’re ancients. | 他们到底是不是古人 |
[05:20] | In which case, I’ve got a bone to pick with him. | 不管怎么说 我真想给Rodney喂根骨头 |
[05:24] | Where did you come from? | 你们来自哪里? |
[05:25] | We are explorers. | 我们都是探险者 |
[05:26] | We come from a world very far from here. | 来自离这里很远的一个星球 |
[05:29] | Really far. | 真的很远 |
[05:30] | In fact | 事实上 |
[05:31] | you can’t get there from here. | 你们去不了那里 |
[05:32] | How did you happen to discover us? | 你们是怎么在偶然间发现我们的? |
[05:34] | We came across an ancient outpost | 我们到过一个古人的前哨站 |
[05:36] | that listed this gate address in its database. | 那里的数据库中 记录了这里的星门地址 |
[05:39] | But no other information, I might add. | 补充说一句 除此之外 再没有其它信息了 |
[05:41] | Oddly, the database neglected to include any information on a society of millions of ancients | 奇怪的是 数据库中并没有提到 在这里还住有几百万古人 |
[05:45] | such as yourselves | 比如你们 |
[05:47] | Who is that? | 你们是谁? |
[05:47] | We are the last of those you refer to as “ancients. “ | 我们就是仅存的你们所说的”古人” |
[05:51] | We were once a race united in our pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment. | 我们以前是一个种族 |
[05:55] | But our paths diverged after a disagreement tore the fabric of that unity. | 后来由于在一些不和我们分裂开来 |
[05:59] | What kind of a disagreement? | 是什么不和? |
[06:01] | Suffice it to say | 确切的说 |
[06:02] | they chose to disregard our counsel during a time of great conflict | 在一场与残酷敌人的战争中 他们没有听取我们的建议 |
[06:06] | and they suffered the consequences at the hands of a relentless enemy | 后来也因此尝到了苦果 |
[06:10] | The wraith | 幽灵 |
[06:12] | We parted ways with our brothers and sisters and came here | 我们离开那些兄弟姐妹 来到这里 |
[06:16] | where we have thrived for many thousands of years | 并在这里繁衍了几千年 |
[06:19] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[06:19] | you’ve been doin’ a lot of thriving. | 你们的确是做了很多繁衍工作 |
[06:22] | May I ask | 冒昧的问一句 |
[06:23] | what counsel did you offer that the others chose to disregard? | 你们当时所提出的建议是什么? |
[06:27] | Our ancient brothers were arrogant | 我们的古人兄弟非常傲慢 |
[06:29] | which led them to greatly underestimate the wraith | 他们大大低估了幽灵 |
[06:32] | an enemy inferior in intelligence, yes | 的确 他们的智力非常低等 |
[06:34] | but vastly superior in numbers and ruthlessness | 可在数量上却占有巨大的优势 |
[06:38] | They wouldn’t have been so outnumbered if you had helped. | 假如你们出手相助 他们的数量也不至于这么多 |
[06:40] | There’s that bone I wanted to pick at. | 真想拣根骨头塞住他的嘴 |
[06:42] | You said they were your brothers. | 你说过 你们是兄弟 |
[06:44] | Where we come from, we take care of our family. | 在我们的家乡 大家都很关照家人 |
[06:48] | What my friend is trying to say is | 我的朋友的意思是 |
[06:51] | there’s still a lot of wraith out there, and we could sure use your help fighting them. | 目前外头仍然还有很多幽灵 我们可以在你们的帮助下跟他们斗争 |
[06:55] | Eradication of them is among our goals. | 铲除他们也是我们的目标 |
[06:58] | You mean, you have a plan? | 就是说 你们已经有方案了? |
[07:00] | We do. | 是的 |
[07:02] | Great, let’s hear it. | 好啊 讲给我们听听 |
[07:07] | Your plan, I mean. | 我是说 你们的方案 |
[07:08] | I doubt that you would be able to grasp its complexity and scope. | 我怀疑你们并不能完全理解 其中的复杂度和知识范围 |
[07:13] | Fortunately, I’m very good with complexity. | 幸运的是 我很能接受复杂的东西 |
[07:14] | And scope. | 还有知识范围 |
[07:15] | All you need to know | 你们所需要知道的是 |
[07:16] | is that one day soon the wraith will exist no more. | 不久后的一天 幽灵将不复存在 |
[07:20] | All we need know? | 是么? |
[07:22] | There are matters of importance for me to attend to | 对我来说 这是非常值得关注的一件事 |
[07:25] | In the meantime, you are explorers | 此外 你们都是探险者 |
[07:27] | and presumably in need of rest and sustenance | 可以想像 你们需要休息和进餐 |
[07:29] | We have made arrangements for you to spend a short time among us | 我们已经达成一致 你们可在这里待一小段时间 |
[07:39] | He says the other ancients are arrogant? | 他说其他的古人非常傲慢? |
[07:42] | I apologize if you felt oberoth was condescending in any way | 如果你们觉得Oberoth说话的语气 高人一等 我先向你们道歉了 |
[07:45] | How ’bout in every way | 不是如果 事实就是 |
[07:47] | It is difficult for him to see you as capable of understanding | 对他来说 很难看出 你们有那个理解能力 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well, how many ph. D. S does he have? | 是啊 他手下有多少个博士? |
[07:52] | Niam, I was wondering, your people have been here for thousands of years? | Niam 我很想知道 你们在这里住了几千年了? |
[07:56] | Yes | 是的 |
[07:56] | Most ancients we know have ascended. | 据我们所知 大多数古人都升天了 |
[08:00] | You know of ascension? | 你们知道升天? |
[08:02] | Well, yes. In fact | 是的 事实上 |
[08:04] | we always thought that ancients were no longer around… | 我们还以为现在已经没有古人了… |
[08:07] | that most of them evolved to the point of | 大多数都进化到… |
[08:09] | transforming into beings of pure energy. | 一种完全以能量方式存在的形式 |
[08:12] | This is true. | 是这样的 |
[08:15] | Well, I take it your people aren’t interested? | 你们对此是不是不感兴趣? |
[08:17] | Oh, ascension is the goal of many of us… | 升天也是我们很多人的目标… |
[08:20] | but oberoth feels there is still much to do. | 不过Oberoth认为还有很多事情要办 |
[08:23] | We must become all that we can. | 我们必须保持一致 |
[08:27] | You don’t agree with him, do you? | 你并不同意他的观点 是不是? |
[08:33] | Your guest quarters are this way. | 为你们安排的房间在这边 |
[08:38] | Must have been quite a serious falling-out | 肯定是发生了一起激烈的争论 |
[08:41] | for the ancients to eliminate any reference to them in the entire database. | 以至于古人在数据库中 把所有关于他们的内容都删除掉了 |
[08:45] | Unless they’re lying. | 除非他们是在撒谎 |
[08:48] | Might it not be possible that these people merely | 有没有可能这些人只是 |
[08:51] | discovered this city | 发现了这个城市 |
[08:53] | as you discovered atlantis? | 就跟你们发现Atlantis一样? |
[08:54] | Wouldn’t be surprised. They don’t seem very… ancienty to me. | 不是很奇怪 对我来说 他们看上去…一点也不像古人 |
[08:59] | Ancienty? | “古人化”? |
[09:01] | Yes | 是的 |
[09:01] | that’s the word I was looking for. | 我想说的就是这个词 |
[09:04] | You think they could be deceiving us? | 你觉得他们是在骗我们? |
[09:07] | Teyla’s right | Teyla是对的 |
[09:08] | They could’ve found the city and moved in years ago. | 他们可能只是发现了这个城市 然后在很多年前搬了进来 |
[09:10] | I feel they are hiding something. | 我感觉他们在隐藏什么 |
[09:14] | Other than their plan to defeat the wraith, you mean? | 你是说 除了那个 准备击败幽灵的那个方案之外? |
[09:17] | There’s no plan. | 根本就没有什么方案 |
[09:20] | No… | 是的… |
[09:21] | I don’t think so either. | 我也这样觉得… |
[09:23] | Why would they say they had a plan if they don’t have a plan? | 可如果他们并没有什么方案 那为什么要对我们这样说呢? |
[09:25] | They figured out a way to hide from the rest of the galaxy | 他们想到一个办法 在星系的某个角落中藏起来 |
[09:27] | including the wraith | 让幽灵也找不到 |
[09:29] | and are happy to go on with their lives | 然后就快乐的过着自己的生活 |
[09:31] | just minding their own business. | 除此之外什么事情也不管 |
[09:33] | Whoever they are. | 他们是到底谁 |
[09:35] | I think that is what we need to find out. | 我觉得这个就是我们需要弄清楚的 |
[09:46] | Thank you for taking the time to see me. | 谢谢你肯花时间来见我 |
[09:48] | I felt we might achieve more in a one on one meeting,leader to leader. | 我觉得我们再进行一次领导对领导 的会谈 可以取得更多的成果 |
[09:53] | What is it you wish to achieve? | 你想取得什么成果? |
[09:56] | The establishment of diplomatic and trade relations between our people. | 在我们之间建立外交和贸易上的联系 |
[09:59] | Trade? | 贸易? |
[10:01] | Do you really believe that you have anything of value to offer us? | 你真的认为你们可以提供一些 对我们有价值的东西么? |
[10:06] | It’s possible,oberoth. | 这是有可能的 Oberoth |
[10:08] | And there is only one way to find that out. | 想弄清楚这一点 就只有这一个办法 |
[10:10] | But I do know that there is something you could offer us… | 而且我知道 有样东西你们可以提供给我们… |
[10:15] | that is assistance with our fight against the wraith. | 它在我们与幽灵的战斗中非常有用 |
[10:17] | As I’ve said before,we will commence our plan at a time of our choosing. | 正如我已经说过的 在合适的时候 我们就会实施那个方案 |
[10:21] | Would you at least consider sharing with us the tools so that we could better protect ourselves until that time comes? | 在那之前 你至少可以考虑一下 分享一些工具吧 这样我们好保护自己 |
[10:27] | Tools such as… | 工具?比如说? |
[10:29] | what we call zero point modules. They’re our power source. | 我们称作的ZPM 它们可以提供能源 |
[10:32] | We are in urgent need of as many as you could spare. | 我们非常需要 |
[10:37] | Then am I to assume that this settlement of yours is of lantian design? | 那我是不是可以假设一下 你们的居住地也是古人设计的? |
[10:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:48] | We discovered it on our travels. | 我们在探索过程中发现了它 |
[10:50] | It was uninhabited,so we decided to establish a base there. | 当时无人在里面居住 所以我们决定在那里建立一个基地 |
[10:55] | But as I’m sure you know,sufficient shield generation requires tremendous amounts of power. | 可我需要强调的是 保持护盾需要巨大的能量 |
[11:00] | Where is this settlement of yours located? | 你们的居住地到底是在哪里? |
[11:03] | It’s on the outer edges of this galaxy, | 在这个星系的边缘 |
[11:05] | in an area teeming with wraith hive ships, which is why we need the power modules– | 那里到处都是幽灵母舰 这就是为什么我们需要能量模块… |
[11:09] | we are unable to part with any of our power modules. Our energy needs require the use of all of them. | 我们不能提供任何能量模块 我们的能量供给离不开它们 |
[11:14] | Well,would you consider offering your city as a place of refuge– | 那能不能把你们的城市 作为我们的避难所之一呢… |
[11:18] | many of our citizens are amused by the occasional visitor, | 我们的市民对偶尔拜访的客人比较感兴趣 |
[11:21] | such as yourselves,for a short time. | 比如你们 但只是短时间内 |
[11:23] | – But not you. – No. | ﹣不包括你 ﹣是的 |
[11:26] | And the very idea of greater numbers over a protracted period of time is entirely out of the question. | 所以很多人来这里呆很长时间 不在我们的讨论之列 |
[11:31] | We have had some success fighting off the wraith, and that has been with limited supplies and personnel. | 我们已经数次击退了幽灵 可我们的供给和人员有限 |
[11:36] | I truly believe that with your assistance– | 我真诚地希望你可以提供一些帮助… |
[11:39] | I am unaccustomed to repeating myself,however, | 我不喜欢重复我的观点 不过 |
[11:44] | leader to leader,I will say this once again. | 既然是领导人对领导人间的会谈 我会再重复一次 |
[11:48] | We will eliminate the wraith at a time of our choosing. | 我们会在我们自己认为合适的时候 消灭幽灵 |
[11:53] | And you don’t care how many of my people, | 你就一点也不关心我的人民的死活? |
[11:55] | or anyone else,dies while you make up your mind to act? | 那些在你们下定决心开始行动之前 死去的人? |
[12:00] | You said earlier that your brothers’ greatest weakness was their arrogance. | 你先头也说了 你们的古人兄弟 最大的弱点就是他们的傲慢 |
[12:05] | May I suggest it runs in the family? | 我可以认为这是你们家族的通病么? |
[12:15] | I am sorry you feel you must leave. | 很遗憾你不得不离开 |
[12:17] | Yes. So am I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[12:19] | Oberoth can be… intractable. | Oberoth也许是有点…难以打交道 |
[12:22] | Not exactly the word I was looking for. | 不是我所想像中的那个词 |
[12:24] | Un-ancienty? | “去古人化”? |
[12:25] | Not that word either. | 不 也不是这个词 |
[12:27] | We will send you a message through the stargate soon. | 我们不久后会通过星门发送消息回来 |
[12:30] | Hopefully this is just a stumbled beginning. | 希望我们之间的关系不会就此终结 |
[12:43] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[12:45] | How much lower would you like them? | 你想要我们放得多”下”? |
[12:46] | Do you really wish to challenge us? | 你真的想试试? |
[12:52] | Maybe the floor? | 也许是放在地上? |
[13:03] | – I thought you didn’t want us here,oberoth. – I don’T… | ﹣我本以为你不希望看到我们 Oberoth ﹣是的… |
[13:07] | but you possess information that I simply must have. | 可是你们有我很想知道的信息 |
[13:28] | These trade negotiations can be real murder. | 贸易谈判真的会引来杀身之祸 |
[13:31] | We need to find a way out of here. | 我们要想办法离开这里 |
[13:34] | – Rodney? – Hmm? | ﹣嗯? |
[13:36] | This cell is similar to ours. | 这个牢房跟我们那里的很类似 |
[13:38] | Is there something in the design that could offer a possible escape? | 根据它的设计 我们有没有可能逃出去呢? |
[13:41] | Are you serious? It’s a jail cell. | 不是开玩笑吧?这是一个关人的牢房 |
[13:43] | Yes,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[13:44] | The only way out of here would be to first disable the force field around the bars,which is only accessible from the– | 唯一出去的办法就是关掉这些力场 而这只能从… |
[13:52] | Outside? | 外面… |
[13:58] | – I brought you food. – Oh,thank god.I’m starving. | ﹣我来送吃的了 ﹣谢天谢地 我都要饿疯了 |
[14:05] | I can’t think on an empty stomach. | 饿着肚子我完全不能思考 |
[14:08] | Why are we being held here? | 为什么要把我们关在这里? |
[14:10] | Oberoth wishes to speak with you further, | Oberoth还想跟你们谈谈 |
[14:12] | and he feels he can no longer trust that you will remain in your quarters. | 而让你们待在客房里 他不放心 |
[14:15] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[14:16] | If he wants to talk to us,why doesn’t he? | 如果他想跟我们谈 那他人呢? |
[14:18] | He will. Very soon. | 会来的 很快 |
[14:20] | That’s nice. Isn’t that nice? | 真不错 是不是? |
[14:22] | Here’s a question: Who the hell are you people? | 有一个问题:你们到底是什么人? |
[14:24] | And don’t tell us you’re ancients. | 别跟我们说你们是古人 |
[14:27] | We know enough about them to know they would never treat people this way. | 我们非常了解他们 他们从来不会这样对待别人 |
[14:30] | I am sorry about this,but I am certain once oberoth has finished his discussions with you, | 我很抱歉 不过我可以保证 一旦Oberoth完成跟你们的谈话 |
[14:35] | you will all be released unharmed. | 就会毫发无损的放了你们 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry,but all your credibility was removed when you locked us up. | 抱歉 在把我们关起来的这一刻起 你们的可信度就已经没有了 |
[14:41] | You left us no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:55] | Neither did you. | 我们也是 |
[15:16] | You’re the one we liked, so don’t take this personally. | 你对我们还不错 所以希望你不要记恨在心 |
[15:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[15:31] | Preventing the jumper from communicating with the control room.Element of surprise. | 防止Jumper飞船与控制室通信 让他们吃一惊 |
[15:34] | Nice. | 很好 |
[15:35] | Go ahead. Dial the gate. | 继续 拨号星门 |
[16:09] | Any sign of our new friends? | 有我们新朋友的消息么? |
[16:11] | Still nothing.No unscheduled gate activity, nothing on the long-range sensors. | 没有 没有异常的星门活动 远程传感器也没有发现什么 |
[16:15] | I think it’s safe to say we made a clean getaway. | 我觉得可以说 我们已经安全的逃脱了 |
[16:17] | Either that,or they’re biding their time, waiting for the right moment to attack. | 也许他们是在等待时机 时候到了就会来进攻我们 |
[16:22] | Well,we’ll keep the security teams on alert, just in case,but if they were able to come after us, | 好吧 让警卫队保持警惕 防止万一他们跟着我们过来 |
[16:26] | I think they would have done so already. | 我觉得他们如果想的话 早就这么干了 |
[16:28] | How is rodney coming along with the database? | Rodney对数据库的分析进行得怎样了? |
[16:30] | I’ll go check up on him. | 我去看看 |
[16:32] | I wonder how many other rogue ancients are still out there. | 我想知道到底还有多少流氓古人 |
[16:35] | If they’re anything like the asurans, we’re better off leaving them well enough alone. | 如果还有Asuran那样的人 我们最好别去惹他们 |
[16:44] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[16:45] | I’ve searched a good portion of the database for any indication of the asurans,but… | 我查找了所有涉及Asuran人的部分 可是… |
[16:48] | – still nothing? – Still nothing. | ﹣什么也没有找到? ﹣什么也没有找到 |
[16:51] | Maybe the ancients didn’t want to be reminded of them. | 也许古人并不像回忆起他们 |
[16:53] | Even if they deleted every reference to asura, you’d think there’d be some hint of– | 即便是他们删掉了 所有关于Asura的部分 那一定是… |
[16:56] | Colonel? | 中校? |
[16:58] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[16:59] | I need you and rodney in the control room immediately. | 马上跟Rodney到控制室来 |
[17:05] | Hive ships. | 母舰 |
[17:06] | – How’d they get so close? – More importantly,why are we just picking them up now? | ﹣怎么这么近? ﹣更重要的是 先头怎么没有发现它们? |
[17:09] | I don’t know. Everything seems to be working. | 我不知道 所有设备工作正常 |
[17:10] | Engage the cloak. | 启动隐身罩 |
[17:11] | I’m already on it. Cloak engaged…now. | 正在办 启动隐身罩…马上 |
[17:14] | They’re right over the city. How far away is the daedalus? | 他们正在城市上方 Daedalus号还有多远? |
[17:16] | It’s not due for weeks. | 还有几个星期的路程 |
[17:17] | Doesn’t matter.I’m counting seven ships. There’s nothing they could do about it. | 这无关紧要 总共有7艘母舰 他们来了也没有用 |
[17:21] | They’re scanning for us. | 他们正在扫瞄我们 |
[17:26] | – Hopefully the cloak is– – they’re firing. | ﹣希望隐身罩能够… ﹣他们开火了 |
[17:30] | Switch to shields! | 切换成护盾! |
[17:32] | I can’T. The shield generators were hit in the initial blast. | 不行 刚才的爆炸已经摧毁了 护盾发生器 |
[17:35] | – They knew right where to hit us. – The cloak has failed. | ﹣他们知道精确的打击目标 ﹣隐身罩已经失效了 |
[17:52] | We need more firepower. I’m headed to the chair room. | 我们需要更多火力 我就去座椅武器控制室 |
[17:54] | There are more ships arriving in the system. | 系统显示还有更多母舰抵达 |
[17:56] | How many more? | 多少? |
[17:58] | 15. | 15艘 |
[18:01] | We can’t fight off that many, not without shields. | 我们没法击退那么多 何况连护盾都没有 |
[18:04] | Attention,this is weir. | 注意 我是Weir |
[18:06] | All personnel to the gate room for immediate evacuation. | 所以人到星门大厅集合 准备紧急撤退 |
[18:09] | Dial earth. | 拨号地球 |
[18:12] | John,we need to set the self-destruct. | John 我们要启动自毁程序 |
[18:17] | We just lost automated systems. We’ll lose the gate any second now. | 自动控制系统已经失效 我们随时都可能失去星门 |
[18:20] | Go. I’ll detonate it manually. | 快走 我会手动引爆这里 |
[18:23] | Maybe the wraith will take care of destroying the city for us. | 幽灵也许是想 把我们连同城市一起毁灭 |
[18:26] | If they wanted to vaporize the city, they would have done it already. | 如果他们想毁掉城市早就这样干了 |
[18:29] | If there’s any part of this city left intact– | 如果城市的任何一个部分 仍然完好无损 |
[18:30] | they’ll know how to find earth. I know. | 他们就会知道如何找到地球 我清楚 |
[18:33] | Enter your number. When you are ready,hit this button. | 输入你的密码 完了之后 按一下这个键 |
[18:36] | At that point,you’ll only have a few seconds left. | 你只有几秒钟的时间来逃生 |
[18:38] | – Go. – No,no,no! | ﹣快走 ﹣不不不! |
[18:40] | I can’t let you do this,not without tossing a coin or something!It doesn’t seem right! | 不能让你来做这个 这不是掷硬币 这样不行! |
[18:43] | I appreciate the offer,rodney. Now,get out of here. | 感谢你的提议 Rodney 现在 马上离开这里 |
[18:46] | Go,all of you! | 快走 所有人! |
[19:02] | The way up is blocked. | 上去的路已经被堵住了 |
[19:03] | – How many are trapped? – We can’t tell. | ﹣有多少人被困住了? ﹣不知道 |
[19:11] | We’re losing power! Get through the gate! | 我们就要失去能量了! 快点通过星门! |
[19:58] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底发生什么事了? |
[20:07] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们到底是什么人? |
[20:09] | They’re not people. They’re machines. | 他们不是人 是机器 |
[20:13] | ******* | 复制者 |
[20:42] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[21:09] | What’s to become of them? | 怎么处置他们? |
[21:10] | We have mined everything we need from their consciousness. | 我们已经通过他们的意识 获取了所有想知道的信息 |
[21:13] | They are no longer of any use to us. | 他们对我们已经没有什么用了 |
[21:15] | Ending their lives seems to be the most prudent course. | 可以结束他们的生命了 |
[21:18] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[21:19] | I believe we still have a lot to learn from them. | 我觉得我们还可以 从他们那里学到很多东西 |
[21:22] | – Learn from them? – Yes. | ﹣从他们那里学习? ﹣是的 |
[21:24] | Or is it that you fear that ending their lives would end your hope of ascension? | 你到底是害怕结束他们的生命 还是害怕断绝你升天的欲望? |
[21:29] | I do object to killing them, but it is more than that. | 我的确反对杀死他们 可是原因不只是这个 |
[21:31] | I don’t believe we’ve fully uncovered just how much they’ve learned about lantian society, | 我不认为我们已经完全了解了 他们对古人社会的认识程度 |
[21:35] | nor how much of this knowledge they’ve passed on to others. | 也不知道他们将多少古人知识 传授给了他人 |
[21:38] | They’re of no threat to us,oberoth. | 他们对我们构不成威胁 Oberoth |
[21:40] | We see no reason not to continue our study of them. | 我们觉得没有道理停止对他们的研究 |
[21:44] | Very well.Keep them alive if you wish, | 好吧 既然你们希望的话 就留住他们的命吧 |
[21:46] | but I shall hold you accountable. | 不过出了问题你就要负责 |
[21:55] | My head is killing me. | 我的头疼死了 |
[21:59] | How’d we get back here? | 我们怎么又回到这里来了? |
[22:02] | What do you mean,”back here”? | 什么意思 “回到这里”? |
[22:05] | Well,we broke out and got to the jumper, gated back to atlantis. | 我们不是逃出去 坐上Jumper飞船 然后回到Atlantis了么 |
[22:13] | At least I thought we did. | 至少在我印象中是这样 |
[22:16] | That is not what I remember. | 我记得不是这样 |
[22:18] | The only thing I remember was being in a dark room, | 我唯一记得的一件事 就是呆在一间黑房子里 |
[22:21] | fighting hand to hand for hours. | 跟别人肉搏了几个小时 |
[22:23] | Well,they obviously created different scenarios for each of us during the mind probe, | 很显然 他们在进行意识探测时 为我们每个人营造了不同的场景 |
[22:27] | no doubt looking to gather information from our responses. | 然后根据我们的反应来获取信息 |
[22:30] | I thought our escape seemed too easy. | 我是说逃跑过程怎么那么容易呢 |
[22:32] | At least you escaped. | 至少你逃出去了 |
[22:35] | What’d they do to you? | 你呢? |
[22:38] | Torture,in ways too hideous and… | 拷问我 用非常恐怖以及… |
[22:41] | intimate to recount. | 难以启齿的手段 |
[22:43] | – Like what? – I said “too hideous to recount. | ﹣比如说? ﹣我已经说了”难以启齿” |
[22:46] | ” I just had a horrible thought. | 我刚刚有一个可怕的想法 |
[22:50] | What if it is still happening? | 如果意识探测仍然在进行之中呢? |
[22:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:53] | There’s got to be a way to know for sure. | 有一个可以确定的方法 |
[23:03] | Doesn’t really prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[23:05] | It’s real,dr.Mckay. | 是真实的 Mckay博士 |
[23:11] | Your minds are no longer being probed. | 没有探测你们的意识了 |
[23:14] | Good to know it was just our minds. | 听到这个消息真高兴 |
[23:16] | Oh,please don’t make me sick. | 别让我恶心了 |
[23:18] | Please,come with me. | 请跟我来吧 |
[23:30] | We’re in space. | 我们在太空中 |
[23:32] | The star drive. | 是星际引擎 |
[23:34] | Of course. The rumbling sound we heard. | 难怪 刚才听到的隆隆声 |
[23:35] | With all the zpms,you’re able to actually fly the city. | 利用那些ZPM 你们有能力让城市飞起来 |
[23:38] | Yes,dr.Mckay. | 是的 Mckay博士 |
[23:40] | Watch now. We’re about to open a hyperspace window. | 看好 我们准备打开超空间窗口了 |
[23:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[23:54] | Atlantis Atlantis. | |
[23:58] | The probes of your minds uncovered the truth– | 对你们意识的探测让我们知道 |
[24:00] | that atlantis had not been destroyed by the wraith 10,000 years ago,as we had believed. | 一万年前 我们离开的时候 Atlantis并没有被幽灵摧毁 |
[24:05] | You only came to live there from your original home,a planet called earth. | 你们来自一个被称作地球的星球 现在只是住在那里 |
[24:08] | Why didn’t you just dial the gate and send us through? | 你们为什么不拨通星门 然后把我们送过去呢? |
[24:10] | We’re not taking you to atlantis. Our intention is to destroy it. | 我们不是送你们回Atlantis 我们是想摧毁它 |
[24:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:19] | – Retribution. – For what? | ﹣复仇 ﹣为什么? |
[24:22] | The disagreement you once had? | 你们之前的分歧? |
[24:24] | The ancients no longer live there. We are the only inhabitants of that city. | 古人不再住在那里了 现在我们是那个城市的居民 |
[24:27] | There was no disagreement,dr.Weir. Only betrayal. | 并没有什么分歧 Weir博士 只有背叛 |
[24:32] | If you wish to know the truth of who we are,I will show you. | 如果你想知道我们到底是谁 我可以展示给你看 |
[24:37] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[24:47] | it’s okay,rodney. | 没事的 Rodney |
[24:55] | The ancients,as you call them,were desperate in their search for a better way to fight the wraith. | 你们所称之为的古人 找不到更好的办法来消灭幽灵 |
[25:01] | Though greatly outnumbered,they relied on their technological superiority to give them a needed advantage. | 虽然在数量不占优势 他们依靠在 先进的技术来取得一定的优越性 |
[25:08] | Soon,they succeeded in creating one. | 很快 他们成功地制造出一个 |
[25:18] | Instead of building bigger,more powerful weapons, they chose to build smaller ones– | 不是建造更大 威力更强的武器 他们制造的东西很小 |
[25:22] | microscopic machines designed to infiltrate and destroy from within. | 从内部渗透并进行破坏的微小机器 |
[25:34] | In these tiny killing machines,the ancients imbued an aggression that surpassed even that of their enemy. | 在这些微小的杀人机器中 古人所注入 的侵略意识甚至超过了他们的敌人 |
[25:41] | The technology allowed for organic assimilation and self-replication to increase their effectiveness, | 而允许构建器官以及自我复制的技术 则大大增加了他们的能力 |
[25:46] | and replicate they did. | 然后它们开始复制 |
[25:54] | They grew in numbers,evolving at a rate that took the ancients by surprise. | 它们在数量上开始猛增 进化的速度让古人也很吃惊 |
[25:58] | The molecular machines began interlocking, assembling themselves to form even more complex organisms, | 分子机器开始彼此结合起来 组建成更复杂的有机体 |
[26:04] | eventually evolving into the most effective and efficient form they knew of. | 最终进化成了效率最高的形式 |
[26:11] | This is how we were born. | 这就是我们的来历 |
[26:14] | We took the image of our creators, yet we were far different from them. | 我们采用了制造者的形象 不过我们跟他们完全不同 |
[26:18] | The aggression programmed into our core remained, fueling a rage we could not contain. | 我们内核代码中的侵略意识仍然存在 依靠我们自己无法完全清除 |
[26:23] | We implored them to have this violent nature removed from our programming,but the ancients wanted a weapon, | 我们祈求他们将这些侵略性的代码删掉 可是古人需要的一件武器 |
[26:29] | and since their scientists included a directive prohibiting us from ever harming them, | 由于他们的科学家加入了一条指令 防止我们伤害他们 |
[26:33] | they continued the experiment. | 他们让试验继续进行 |
[26:37] | When the ancients concluded that the experiment had gone too far, | 当古人意识到试验结果 已经大大超过预期之后 |
[26:40] | that we would never become the weapon they desired to create, | 我们已经不再是他们原想制造的武器 |
[26:44] | they decided to end it. | 他们决定结束这一切 |
[27:01] | And so they chose to destroy us, to leave no trace of us behind. | 他们决定毁掉我们 并且抹去一切关于我们的踪迹 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Obviously,the ancients didn’t do a thorough enough job wiping them out. | 很显然 古人的清除工作没有做彻底 |
[27:37] | No. A few of the nanites managed to survive. | 是的 有一部分Nanite活了下来 |
[27:40] | Which is all they needed to begin replicating again. | 然后他们又重新开始复制 |
[27:42] | – Replicating? – This is bad. | ﹣复制? ﹣这太糟糕了 |
[27:44] | They’re very similar to an artificial intelligence that sg-1 encountered several years ago | 他们跟SG-1数年前遭遇到的 人工智能非常类似 |
[27:48] | that evolved from a tiny block replicator into human form. | 它们从一些块状材料 进化成人形 |
[27:52] | They may be related somehow. | 他们之间应该有什么关联 |
[27:53] | I read those reports.Stargate command could barely defeat the human form replicators. | 我读过那个报告 星门指挥部差点 就打不赢那些人形复制者 |
[27:58] | Which is why I said,”this is bad. | 这就是为什么我说 “这太糟糕了” |
[28:00] | ” The difference here is they’re emulating the ancients. | 不同的是他们在这里模仿的是古人 |
[28:03] | They’ve even built themselves a version of atlantis. | 他们自己甚至都造出了 像Atlantis那样的城市 |
[28:07] | – And then some. – Why would they do this? | ﹣然后是一些 ﹣他们为什么要这么做? |
[28:11] | I think they look at the ancients like parents who betrayed them, | 我觉得他们认为古人就好像是父母 把他们抛弃了 |
[28:15] | and now they see humans as the favored siblings who receive all the parents’ love. | 而且他们认为人类是兄弟姐妹 却享受到了父母所有的关爱 |
[28:20] | They’ve been seeking revenge ever since. | 他们从一开头就想报仇了 |
[28:24] | Just what we need. More bad guys. | 这就是我们需要的 更多的坏家伙 |
[28:26] | Which means we’ve probably just identified the race that created the nanovirus that nearly killed me a couple of years ago. | 就是说我们刚刚确定了 数年前制造纳米病毒的人 |
[28:29] | It almost killed a lot of people. | 当时差点要了我的命 |
[28:31] | Were you not able to defeat | 那病毒差点要了很多人的命 |
[28:33] | that nanovirus with an electromagnetic pulse? | 你不能用消灭纳米病毒一样的方法 消灭他们么 用电磁脉冲? |
[28:37] | That was different.Those were individual nanites, easy to disrupt with a simple E.M. Pulse. | 这是两码事 单独的纳米病毒 很容易被电磁脉冲破坏 |
[28:41] | These…these things have evolved way beyond that, | 这些…这些东西已经进化成了 非常高级的形式 |
[28:44] | with interdependent organic constituents of far greater complexity. | 具有相互支持的组织结构 复杂度已经是天壤之别 |
[28:53] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好些了么? |
[28:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[29:23] | I have an offer to make you,something that could greatly benefit us both. | 我有一个提议 你们如果接受的话 对我们双方都会有好处 |
[29:30] | Well,if the offer involves saving atlantis… | 如果这个提议可以挽救Atlantis… |
[29:34] | we’re willing to listen. | 我们愿意听听 |
[29:35] | It does. | 会的 |
[29:40] | We have achieved much since our second birth. | 自从拥有第二次生命以来 我们获得了很多进展 |
[29:42] | We have evolved to take the form of our creators, | 我们进化到跟制造者一样的形态 |
[29:44] | built a city far grander than they ever achieved… | 建造比他们更宏大的城市… |
[29:48] | yet for all this,we are still restricted from reaching a pivotal point in our evolution. | 可尽管如此 我们的进化 仍然难以达到一个关键点 |
[29:52] | – You want to ascend. – Yes. | ﹣你们希望升天 ﹣是的 |
[29:55] | Many among us,like oberoth, have no desire to experience this. | 我们当中的很多人 比如Oberoth 不怎么希望经历这个 |
[29:58] | They are content with our present state. | 他们满足于眼前的状态 |
[30:01] | But there are a few of us who recognize that as a civilization,we are stagnant. | 可是我们当中的一些人认识到 作为一个文明 我们已经停滞不前了 |
[30:06] | We seek to continue our own evolution. | 我们在寻求可以继续进化的方法 |
[30:08] | To truly emulate the ancients and their ultimate achievement. | 真正的模仿古人 达到他们的终极目的 |
[30:12] | Even though they betrayed you. | 即便是他们抛弃了你们 |
[30:14] | They are our creators,and ascension is the final step to equaling them, | 他们是制造我们的人 而升天之后 我们就可以跟他们平起平坐了 |
[30:20] | to becoming one with them. | 成为他们当中的一员 |
[30:22] | No offense,but… | 恕我冒昧 不过… |
[30:23] | how are a bunch of machines going to do that? | 一堆机器做这个有什么意义? |
[30:25] | Are you so different? | 你有什么不同么? |
[30:27] | Well,we’re living,breathing people. | 我们是有血有肉的人 |
[30:28] | Constructed from cells,consuming and burning energy,governed by electrical impulses– | 由细胞组成 消耗并燃烧能量 由电脉冲进行支配和管理… |
[30:34] | hey,I didn’t say I could ascend. | 我并没有说我可以升天 |
[30:35] | Metaphysical debates aside,what do you want from us? We’re not exactly ascension experts. | 抛开医学方面的讨论 你们想从我们 这里得到些什么?我们又不是升天专家 |
[30:40] | Although we do know killing people isn’t the best way to get there. | 而且我们知道杀人 并不能实现这个目的 |
[30:43] | We realize this,and we have done much to repress our violent nature, | 我们意识到了这一点 并且已经做了 很多工作来抑制侵略性的本性 |
[30:47] | but yet it still remains within us. | 不过仍然在我们体内存在 |
[30:49] | We believe this above all is what has prevented us from ascending. | 我们认为这就是 阻止我们升天的唯一障碍 |
[30:52] | What are you looking for? Therapy? | 你们想要什么? 治疗? |
[30:54] | We want to rewrite our base code to remove the directives for aggression. | 我们希望能够重写基础代码 删掉侵略性的指令 |
[30:58] | What’s stopping you? | 那为什么不去做呢? |
[30:59] | The ancients put in place measures to prevent us from altering the code ourselves… | 古人采取了一些措施 防止我们修改自身的代码… |
[31:05] | but you can do it. | 可是你却可以 |
[31:07] | Me? | 我? |
[31:07] | During our probe of your mind, we learned that you are capable of doing this. | 在探测你意识的过程中 我们知道你有这个能力 |
[31:11] | Oh,that’s funny. All I remember is the torture. | 噢 真有意思 我所记得的就是拷问 |
[31:13] | And what’s in it for us? | 我们会得到什么回报? |
[31:14] | We will stop the others from attacking atlantis. | 我们会让其他人停止攻击Atlantis |
[31:17] | And we will help you in your fight against the wraith. | 而且我们还会帮助你们跟幽灵作战 |
[31:19] | And oberoth will agree to this? | Oberoth也会同意? |
[31:21] | I believe oberoth is attacking atlantis as a result of that programming. | 我觉得Oberoth准备攻击Atlantis 正是因为那段代码的缘故 |
[31:25] | If we can prove to him it can be altered… | 如果我们向他证明那可以换掉… |
[31:27] | – you think he’ll see the light? – Hallelujah. | ﹣你认为他就可以看到希望的曙光? ﹣哈利路亚 |
[31:30] | I will do everything in my power to persuade him. | 我会尽全力说服他 |
[31:33] | Why should we trust you? | 我们凭什么要相信你? |
[31:34] | Because we are willing to trust you. | 因为我们相信你们 |
[31:37] | By extending this offer,we are jeopardizing our very existence. | 给出这个提议 我们已经是把自身的安危放在脑后了 |
[31:44] | I saw in you compassion,dr.Weir. | 我看到了你的同情心 Weir博士 |
[31:47] | Someone who could come to understand our plight. | 你应该能够理解并同情我们的处境 |
[31:53] | Help us,and we will help you. | 帮帮我们 作为回报 我们也会帮助你们 |
[31:58] | When it comes right down to it, | 根据目前的形势来看 |
[32:01] | we don’t have much of a choice. | 我们也别无选择 |
[32:12] | We’re drawing closer to atlantis. Soon we will drop out of hyperspace. | 我们已经接近Atlantis了 很快就会脱离超空间 |
[32:21] | How’s it coming,rodney? | 进展怎么样了 Rodney? |
[32:22] | Slowly. | 很慢 |
[32:23] | What’s the hold-up? | 碰到什么困难了? |
[32:25] | What’s the hold-up? Do you have any idea what I’m trying to do here? | 碰到什么困难了? 你到底明不明白我在这里做什么? |
[32:28] | Niam gave you access to the program code, and you’re screwing around with it. | Niam给你访问代码的权限 你应该很轻松就可以搞定 |
[32:32] | Oh,that is so… | 哦 这实在是太… |
[32:34] | relatively accurate. | 比较近似 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Still,we’re not dealing with rock ’em sock ’em robots here. | 跟你说 我们对付的不是简单的机器人 |
[32:40] | We’re dealing with a complex code of over three billion chemical base sequences. | 我们面对的代码要处理30亿个碱基序列 |
[32:44] | It’s like trying to reconfigure the dna double helix. | 这就好像是重新设置 DNA的双螺旋结构 |
[32:48] | Okay,so,what? Five minutes? | 好吧 然后呢? 五分钟? |
[32:51] | It will be done when it is done, and you applying pressure is not going to– | 到完成的时候会完成的 你施加压力也不会有… |
[32:54] | oh. | 噢 |
[32:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:58] | Gotta go. Mckay out. | 要走了 Mckay完毕 |
[33:00] | Rodney? Rodney,what’s going on? Rodney? | Rodney 怎么了? |
[33:12] | – Did you do it? – Yes,yes,yes. | ﹣成功了? ﹣是的 是的 |
[33:13] | I have removed the aggression directive from the base code. | 我在基础代码中 删除掉了 侵略性的指令 |
[33:15] | It is uploading to niam as we speak,but I discovered something else,nothing short of brilliant,I might add. | 在我们说话的时候 正在给Niam上传 不过我还有个发现 一个天才的发现 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么? |
[33:21] | Okay,even though these replicators are each separate, functioning beings,their basic command code | 这些复制者每个都是 一个具有完整功能的独立体 |
[33:26] | is interconnected over a powerful subspace frequency. | 它们之间的基本代码是通过一个 强大的子空间频率来连接的 |
[33:29] | They have these periodic collective program updates, | 他们会定期进行程序性的更新 |
[33:32] | or “merges,” they call them,where they exchange new information. | 或者称为”合并” 用以交换新信息 |
[33:35] | That’s how niam hopes to distribute the new code to the others. | 这就是为什么Niam希望 将新代码分享给其他人 |
[33:37] | Exactly,but while I was working on it, | 很对 我在重写的过程中 |
[33:39] | I figured out a way to create a glitch that, on my command,should momentarily freeze them. | 加入了一段代码 可以根据我的指令 制造故障 目前应该可以把他们定住 |
[33:44] | “Should”? | “应该”? |
[33:45] | Okay,will.I mean,dead in their tracks,only temporarily, until they figure out how to override it. | 只是暂时性的 他们迟早会发现的 除非他们想法超驰这段代码 |
[33:50] | How long? | 有多久? |
[33:52] | Well,I don’t know. That’s why I said “momentarily. | 我不知道 这就是为什么我说目前 |
[33:54] | ” Days? Hours? Minutes? | 几天?几小时?几分钟? |
[33:56] | Well,look,it’s minutes,but I don’t know. | 可能是几分钟 我不知道 |
[33:58] | – 10? 20? – Okay,fine.You want a number? Fine. | ﹣10分钟?20分钟? ﹣你想要一个具体数字?好吧 |
[34:00] | Seven minutes and 31 seconds. Are you happy? | 7分钟31秒 高兴了? |
[34:02] | – No. – No. | ﹣不 ﹣不 |
[34:03] | – That’s not enough time. – You wanted a number. | ﹣时间不够长 ﹣你想要一个数字 |
[34:05] | – A bigger number. – It may be longer. | ﹣一个大一点的数字 ﹣也许可以更久一些 |
[34:07] | – Or shorter. – I don’t know. Look,you’re missing the point. | ﹣也许会更短 ﹣我不知道 听着 你没有抓住要点 |
[34:09] | Gentlemen,focus,please. | 先生们 别扯远了 |
[34:13] | Will that be enough time for us to escape? | 那段时间够不够我们逃走? |
[34:15] | It’ll have to be. | 我们必须逃走 |
[34:17] | Not much point in leaving without blowing this place up first. | 我们不如把这个炸掉 然后再逃走 |
[34:20] | How do we do that? | 怎么做? |
[34:26] | Oh,that’s me.right. Surprise,surprise. | 该我了 不奇怪 不奇怪 |
[34:28] | Why don’t I just go on these missions by myself? | 为什么不每次执行任务 只派我一个人呢? |
[34:32] | I’ll rig a zpm overload. | 我会想办法让一个ZPM过载 |
[34:37] | What about niam? Are we not exploiting his trust? | Niam怎么办? 我们不该利用他的信任吧 |
[34:41] | Even if he’s able to honor his end of the deal, | 即便他可以如约履行协定 |
[34:43] | there’s no guarantee he can stop oberoth from attacking atlantis. | 那也没有保证他一定可以 说服Oberoth不要攻击Atlantis |
[34:46] | We will offer him the chance to come with us, | 我们会提供机会给他 让他跟我们一起走 |
[34:49] | but we cannot leave this city intact. | 不过我们不能让这个城市完好无损 |
[35:07] | Are you sure this will work? | 你确信这个会起作用? |
[35:09] | Please. Of course it will work. | 拜托 这个当然会起作用 |
[35:11] | – Why’s it taking so long? – Why do you always have to– | ﹣为什么用了这么久? ﹣你干嘛总是… |
[35:14] | look,I need to properly calibrate the frequencies. | 听着 我必须精确计算频率 |
[35:16] | I wanna make sure I freeze them all. Okay? | 我必须保证 如果把他们定住 那一定是定住所有人 明白? |
[35:18] | – All would be good. – Just let me finish? | ﹣所有人不错 ﹣让我把这做完? |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | Okay. Here– | 好的 |
[35:27] | here we go in five, | 开始倒计时 5 |
[35:30] | 4… four, | |
[35:31] | 3… three, | |
[35:32] | 2… two… | |
[35:39] | hey,it worked! | 嗨 成功了! |
[35:41] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:44] | Okay. We should move to the zpm room. | 好吧 我们去ZPM室 |
[35:48] | Why isn’t he frozen? | 他怎么没有被定住? |
[35:50] | His code’s changed. | 他的代码变化了 |
[35:51] | Until he’s distributed it to the others in the next merge,he’ll be different than the rest of them. | 在下一次更新之前 他跟其他人都不一样 |
[35:55] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[35:59] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[36:00] | – I think we just dropped out of hyperspace. – We need to move. | ﹣我想是我们脱离了超空间 ﹣我们要行动了 |
[36:04] | Come with us. I’ll explain on the way. | 跟我们走 我会在路上解释 |
[36:12] | Ronon,I could use… | Ronon 我们要用… |
[36:17] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | You want me to go with you? | 你想让我跟你一起走? |
[36:26] | You must understand our situation. | 你必须了解我们的处境 |
[36:28] | If you can’t stop oberoth– | 如果你无法阻止Oberoth… |
[36:30] | I said I would do everything in my power. | 我说过我会尽全力的 |
[36:32] | But can you promise that you will succeed? | 可你能保证会成功么? |
[36:37] | Our lives and the lives of all of our people are at stake here. | 我们 还有我们所有的人 都命悬于此 |
[36:42] | Look,you merge through a subspace connection. | 你们通过子空间连接进行交流 |
[36:44] | Even if you’re with us,you should be able to spread the new code amongst the others. | 即便你跟我们走了 还是可以把新代码传给其他人 |
[36:48] | Come with us,niam. | 跟我们走吧 Niam |
[36:51] | Ascension is within your grasp. | 升天已经指日可待 |
[36:54] | You can’t turn back. | 你不能掉头回去 |
[36:59] | – Damn. – What’s it? | ﹣该死 ﹣怎么了? |
[37:00] | In order to do this,I need to utilize all three zpms. I was hoping to bring at least one of them back. | 如果这样做的话 就必须用上 全部3个ZPM 我原想拿回去一个呢 |
[37:04] | We only have three minutes. | 我们只有三分钟了 |
[37:06] | Look,I already told you… never mind. | 听着 我已经告诉你了…算了 |
[37:09] | I need an access code to remove the failsafes. | 我需要访问密码来关掉保险 |
[37:23] | Now,how about our weapons? | 现在 我们的武器呢? |
[37:24] | We can recover them on the way. | 可以在路上拿回来 |
[37:40] | Not so arrogant now,are you? Hmm? | 傲慢不起来了 是吧? |
[37:44] | Mckay! Mckay! | |
[37:54] | Come on! | 快! |
[38:03] | So much for seven and a half minutes. | 这就到了七分半了? |
[38:05] | Hey,it was an arbitrary number. | 这只是一个大致的数字 |
[38:17] | Colonel sheppard… | Sheppard中校… |
[38:29] | go! | 快走! |
[38:40] | Ronon,set your gun to “kill. | Ronon 把枪设置到”杀死”这一档 |
[38:43] | ” It is. | 好了 |
[38:44] | Okay,start the overload. | 好了 开始过载 |
[38:45] | What?No,no,no. Not yet. We need to be in a jumper or clear of the city,or– | 什么?不不 不行 我们要先坐进Jumper飞离城市 否则… |
[38:47] | the jumper bay’s not far. | Jumper停靠舱就在前面 |
[38:49] | Look,I didn’t want them to be able to stop it. | 听着 我不想给他们机会把那停下来 |
[38:51] | Look,as soon as i trigger the overload, there’ll be practically zero lag time before it blows. | 一旦我开启过载 实际上没有任何延迟 马上就会爆炸 |
[38:55] | – Practically? – Okay,a few seconds for it to build up power– | ﹣实际上? ﹣好吧 要花上几秒钟积蓄能量… |
[38:58] | – how many seconds? – I don’t know. | ﹣多少秒? ﹣我不知道 |
[39:00] | Five? Ten? | 5秒?10秒? |
[39:00] | Again with the arbitrary numbers! | 这也是一个不确定的数字! |
[39:02] | We need to move. | 我们要走了 |
[39:03] | Start the overload. Now! | 启动过载 马上! |
[39:08] | – This way! – What is that? | ﹣这边! ﹣怎么了? |
[39:10] | The sound of the city about to blow! Move! | 城市就要爆炸的声音! 快走! |
[39:25] | Get that roof open,rodney, or this will be a short trip. | 把顶棚打开 Rodney 否则我们飞不出去 |
[39:27] | ****** | 不要等我 |
[39:28] | ****** If we can’t get out of the jumper bay– | 我是说 如果我们离不开Jumper停靠舱… |
[39:31] | It doesn’t matter.The overload’s happening now. We’re about to explode. | 无所谓了 过载已经开始了 马上就要爆炸了 |
[39:34] | Is the roof open? | 顶棚开了么? |
[39:35] | Yes. Go. | 开了 走吧 |
[40:02] | Nice work… all of you. | 干得漂亮…所有人 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[40:16] | Something is happening. | 有些不对头 |
[40:19] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[40:22] | The others on my planet. They know what I’ve done. | 那些留在我星球上的人 他们知道了我做的一切 |
[40:26] | – I’m being reset. – Rodney,do something! | ﹣我要被重置了 ﹣Rodney 做些什么! |
[40:30] | It’s too late. They’re– | 太迟了 他们… |
[40:43] | that’s not gonna hold him. | 这挡不住他的 |
[41:01] | I’m so sorry. I had… I didn’T… | 真抱歉 我… 我没能… |
[41:08] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:25] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? |
[41:26] | Still nothing. | 还是什么都没有 |
[41:28] | Either the ancients chose to purposefully conceal every record,extremely well, | 要么就是古人有意把每条记录 都隐藏起来了 隐藏得太好了 |
[41:31] | I might add,or they simply deleted them from the database. | 要么是直接把它们从数据库中删除了 |
[41:34] | I’m leaning towards the latter. | 我倾向于后面那种可能 |
[41:35] | Perhaps they think they’ve destroyed them all. | 也许是他们认为已经毁掉一切了 |
[41:37] | Or they didn’t want anyone to know they had failed. | 或许是他们不希望其他人看到他们失败了 |
[41:39] | Again.There is nothing more annoying than people that won’t admit their own mistakes. | 又来了 没有什么比别人不承认 自己的错误更烦的了 |
[41:45] | True. | 是啊 |
[41:56] | Mckay and zelenka are scouring the database for any information… | Mckay和Zelenka还在从数据库中 搜寻有用的信息… |
[41:59] | so far,not much… | 目前为止 还不是很多… |
[42:01] | as in nothing. | 可以说没有 |
[42:05] | These replicators… they’re probably already at work building themselves another atlantis. | 那些复制者…他们可能已经开始 动手建造另外一个Atlantis了 |
[42:11] | Now they know all about us. | 现在他们知道了我们的一切 |
[42:15] | Well,we beat them this time. Maybe we scared them off. | 这次我们把他们打败了 也许可以吓退他们 |
[42:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:22] | Maybe. | 也许 |