Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] you’re going to need a name. 你需要一个名字
[00:05] How does “mike” sound? 就叫Mike怎么样?
[00:07] The retrovirus works. Just look at the guy. 逆转录病毒起作用了 这点很清楚
[00:09] I’m returning to what…I…am. 我会变回本来的样子
[00:13] Not only has our dear lieutenant rejoined the wraith, 不止是我们亲爱的中尉 又重新加入了幽灵
[00:15] but he’s taken with him the knowledge that atlantis still exists. 更重要的是他还记得所有 在Atlantis发生的事情
[00:17] We have detected a hive ship heading towards atlantis. 我们探测到一艘母舰正向Atlantis飞来
[00:20] I think we can assume it’s michael. 我想应该是Michael
[00:23] Your retrovirus will allow us to feed off enemy wraith. 逆转录病毒可以让我们 以敌对的幽灵为食
[00:27] Receiving transmission. 收到数据
[00:28] What is, exactly? 具体是什么?
[00:29] Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about wraith technology but were afraid to ask. 所有你想知道又不敢问的幽灵技术
[00:32] Once we get in range, 一旦我们进入可以传送的范围
[00:33] we can beam a canister into the co2 chamber, and boom, 我们就可以把毒气罐光传送到 二氧化碳舱室 然后引爆…
[00:36] one hive ship de-wraith-ified. 一艘母舰就被“去幽灵化”了
[00:38] There’s been A… 计划有一些…
[00:39] change in plans. 变动
[00:41] Two hive ships bearing down on our position, sir. 有两艘母舰在向我们开火
[00:43] One of them is the friendly. 其中一艘是我们的盟友
[00:44] The queen wants you to witness the fruits of your labor. 女王想让你们能够活着去看看 自己的劳动成果
[00:48] Within the hive ship’s schematics was a worm-like computer virus. 幽灵母舰发来的图表中 有一种类似于蠕虫的计算机病毒
[00:51] What did they get? 他们得到了什么?
[00:51] The location of every world in our database. 我们数据库中每个星球的位置
[01:02] -With some 302s, save us some time. 我也许能用302战斗机干掉他们的 超光速引擎 为我们赢得些时间
[01:05] -Do it. 去干吧
[01:08] Shields are at 60%! 护盾降至60%!
[01:15] I’ve got incoming. 有敌军飞船来袭
[01:15] -Dagger 3 and 4, try to keep these darts off our six. Daggers3号和4号 想办法让 那些Dart飞船离我们六个远点
[01:18] -Roger that. 收到
[01:38] Half the bogies are pursuing daggers 3 and 4. 敌军有一半在追Daggers 3号和4号
[01:39] We’ve got the other half hot on our tail. 另外一半在追我们
[01:44] I’m taking fire. I’ve lost a generator. 我被击中了 一个引擎失去动力
[01:47] Stand by to break left on my mark. Mark! 听我指挥 准备从左边突破 行动!
[01:53] Fox 4 Fox 4.
[02:08] We’re in the clear. Continue to target. 障碍已清除 继续向目标前进
[02:11] Shields are under 20%. 护盾已降至20%
[02:12] Colonel sheppard, get your flight back to the ship. Sheppard中校 立即返航
[02:14] We need to jump out of here as soon as possible. 我们要尽快离开这里
[02:15] Two minutes and I can shut down their hyperdrives. 再给我两分钟 我就要打坏 它们的超光速引擎了
[02:18] Unless you can shut down their weapons, it’s not going to do us much good. 除非你可以破坏他们的武器系统 否则对我们毫无用处
[02:24] Damn it. 该死
[02:25] Dagger 2, I could use some cover on my attack run to the target hyperdrive. Dagger 2号 掩护一下 我要去袭击超光速引擎
[02:28] Roger that, leader. I’m on my way. 收到 头儿 我就来
[02:39] The remaining darts are returning to the hives. 剩下的Dart飞船正返回母舰
[02:41] Can you go to max thrust? 你的发动机推力能不能开到最大?
[02:43] Negative. 不行
[02:45] -Head back to the daedalus. -Roger that. ﹣返回Daedalus吧 ﹣收到
[02:48] The hives are opening hyperspace windows. 母舰正在打开超空间窗口
[03:05] Why the hell did they do that? 它们到底想干什么?
[03:08] Three of our 302s are returning to daedalus, sir. 有三架302战机返航 长官
[03:10] -Sheppard? -His fighter isn’t one of them. ﹣Sheppard呢? ﹣没有发现他的战机
[03:13] The only contacts I have on screen are wreckage. 我的屏幕上只有残骸
[03:17] -What about his locator beacon? -Nothing, sir. ﹣那他的定位信标呢?? ﹣没有信号 长官
[03:20] He’s just gone. 他失踪了
[03:29] Understood. 知道了
[03:41] Okay.This is new. OK 这可是一次新的尝试
[05:09] Colonel caldwell. Caldwell上校
[05:10] What’s the status of the repairs? 修复的进展如何了?
[05:13] Ongoing. 正在进行
[05:15] We lost a few key personnel in the attack. 在上次战斗中 我们失去了几个 非常重要的同事
[05:19] Yes, we did. 是啊
[05:21] I’m sorry. 我感到非常遗憾
[05:24] So am I, but this isn’t the time to mourn them. 我也是 但现在不是哀悼它们的时候
[05:28] I’ve just briefed general landry. 我刚刚把情况简要向Landry将军汇报了一下
[05:30] We’re to check in in an hour and advise him of our response to this. 一个小时之后 我们将再次联系 并告知他我们对此事的处理结果
[05:32] I’ve got a broken ship and serious casualties. 我的战舰被打坏了 人员也伤亡惨重
[05:34] I don’t know what sort of response you have in mind, but– 不知道你会怎么向他汇报…
[05:36] -I want you to redeploy immediately. -Excuse me? ﹣我希望你能马上重新部署起来 ﹣什么?
[05:39] As long as they’re still in striking distance, 只要它们还在攻击范围之内
[05:40] we have to at least try. 我们就不能放弃尝试
[05:42] You know we can’t intercept them in hyperspace. 你也知道 我们不能在超空间截击它们
[05:44] Radek? Radek?
[05:45] Obviously they’ve upgraded their ftl 很显然 根据从我们数据库中窃取的信息
[05:47] drives using the information they were able to steal from our database. 它们已经升级了自己的超光速引擎
[05:50] -The aurora mission reports– -obviously. ﹣Aurora任务报告… ﹣我知道
[05:52] However, their ships are organic in nature. 不过 由于它们的飞船 在本质上仍然是由生物器官组成的
[05:54] They will need to make brief pauses to recover from the effects of hyperspace radiation. 受到超空间中辐射的影响 它们仍然需要停留一下进行恢复
[05:57] Where and when? 什么时候?在哪里?
[05:59] -Uh, it will take some time to calculate. 这需要一些时间来计算
[06:02] -Go. -Okay. ﹣快去 ﹣好吧
[06:07] Look, dr. Weir, I want to go after these bastards as much as you do, Weir博士 跟你一样 我也很想追击这些混蛋
[06:09] but the daedalus is in no position to fight right now. 不过Daedalus目前的状态 根本不适合于进行作战
[06:13] Our shields are severely depleted. 我们的护盾系统已经严重枯竭
[06:14] Several decks are inaccessible. 好几层甲板也无法到达
[06:16] Even if we could catch up with them, I don’t know how long we’d last. 即便我们追上它们 我也不知道我们可以持续多久
[06:19] Which is why I’m committing the orion as well. 正因为如此 我准备派Orion号一起去
[06:21] It was recalled the moment the wraith computer virus was revealed. 在发现幽灵的计算机病毒时 就通知它返回了
[06:24] It’s in no better shape than daedalus. 它的状态甚至连Daedalus都不如
[06:26] It will fly, 它还可以飞
[06:26] and by the time you reach the hive ships, 而且在你们接近幽灵母舰时
[06:29] -it should also be able to fight. -And if it isn’t? ﹣它也可以战斗 ﹣如果它不行呢?
[06:32] Currently, stargate command has no vessels capable of engaging the hive ships 目前 在母舰到达地球之前 星门指挥部没有战舰
[06:36] before they reach earth. 可以用来截击它们
[06:40] They cannot be allowed to get that far, steven. 不能让它们飞到地球 Steven
[06:48] You know what you’re asking me to do. 你明白你在让我做什么
[06:51] I do. 我很清楚
[06:59] There are still repairs that need to be made. 还有一些修复工作一定要完成
[07:03] Do what you have to do. 去做你该做的吧
[07:28] They couldn’t have. 不可能
[07:30] Even if they somehow deduced the location of earth, 即便是它们推算出了地球的位置
[07:32] they still wouldn’t be able to get there, not unless they… 它们也不可能飞到那里 除非…
[07:36] they downloaded something along with the hive ship plans, 他们下载的东西 除了母舰的图纸之外
[07:39] something like spyware. 还有其它的东西 比如间谍软件
[07:40] It’s like when I stupidly downloaded por– music. 就好像我以前 傻傻的下载那些…音乐
[07:44] When I downloaded music. 跟我以前下载音乐时一样
[07:48] I asked them to do it. 是我让他们去做的
[07:50] I did this. I’m responsible for the destruction of my own planet. 是我干的 我要为自己星球的毁灭负责
[07:53] If anybody was going to do it, it’d be you. 如果有人要为此事负责 那这人一定就是你
[07:55] Thank you. Thank you so much for that. 谢谢 非常感谢
[07:57] Stop worrying about it now. Just focus. 别再为那操心了 好好考虑一下现在吧
[07:59] What is there to focus on? I’m stuck in a cocoon. 考虑什么?我现在正被困在一个茧里
[08:02] -Getting out of here. -Oh, right. Of course. ﹣怎么离开这里 ﹣哦 是的 当然
[08:04] Now, why didn’t i think of that? Of course. 我干嘛没有想起这个?当然
[08:05] Okay, here goes. Um, nope. 试试看 不行
[08:07] Still can’t move. 还是动不了
[08:11] I’m pretty sure they’re struggle-proof, big guy. 我敢肯定 这些东西可以抵抗挣扎
[08:26] Okay, can’t sit here forever. 不能老是呆在这里
[08:32] Hit ’em while they’re in hyperspace, and they’ll never know what happened. 在超空间中袭击它们 它们肯定不会知道是怎么回事
[08:36] Is that even possible? 这有可能么?
[08:38] There is no reason to believe that their hyperspace field is any different from ours, 没有理由认为 它们的超空间场跟我们的有什么不同
[08:42] and we can’t launch 302s from the daedalus while in hyperspace. 为什么不让Daedalus 在超空间中派出302战机?
[08:45] I’m talking about maneuvering within the field, not passing through it. 我说的是如何在超空间中机动 而不是穿越它
[08:48] What do you think? 你怎么看?
[08:50] -Hmm? -What?Colonel? ﹣中校? ﹣嗯?什么?
[08:52] -Yes. -He’s not listening. ﹣是的 ﹣他根本没听
[08:58] I’ve got to pay more attention to those guys. 我本该用心听听那两个家伙的谈话的
[09:17] Yes, “michael”? 什么事 “Michael”?
[09:20] You should have told me 你本该告诉我
[09:24] that we were going to betray the atlantians. 我们准备背叛那些亚特兰蒂斯人
[09:26] -Are you feeling sympathy for them? -No… ﹣你是不是为他们感到同情了? ﹣不…
[09:30] but I don’t understand why I wasn’t told. 我只是不能理解 为什么没有告诉我
[09:33] I told you of their plan because I believed it was a viable way of– 我把他们的计划告诉给你 是因为我认为这种方法的确可行…
[09:36] xxxxxx because you may prove to be useful, 你还活着只是因为你可能还有点用
[09:40] but I fear, michael, 可我担心 Michael
[09:43] that the lingering stench of what they’ve transformed you into… 他们转变你之后 你体内所遗留下来的影响
[09:47] will never fade. 永远也不会消退
[10:00] In approximately one hour, the wraith will drop out of hyperspace… here. 大概一小时之后 幽灵将会脱离超空间…这里
[10:08] It’s just outside of the pegasus galaxy. 正好位于飞马星座外
[10:11] There they will pause for 15 hours. 它们将在此停留15小时
[10:15] If daedalus and orion break orbit on our current schedule, 如果Daedalus号和Orion号 能够按照计划 按时上路
[10:18] they should be able to reach those coordinates in just under 14 hours, 它们将会在14小时之内 到达这个坐标点
[10:21] best possible speed. 以它们的最快速度
[10:23] Narrow window. 可供行动的时间窗口很小
[10:25] -It’s the only window, sir. -Understood. ﹣这是唯一的机会 长官 ﹣明白
[10:28] Now, the international oversight advisory want you to brief them on this matter. 眼下 国际观察委员会 想让你就此事向他们汇报一下
[10:33] When would you like me to dial in again? 你想要我什么时候再拨号过来?
[10:34] You misunderstand me. 你没听懂我的意思
[10:35] I mean in person, and I mean right now. 我的意思是说亲自 马上
[10:38] -The president himself– -I can’t just leave, not now. ﹣总统亲自… ﹣我不能离开这里 现在不行
[10:42] I’m afraid that’s not up to you. 我怕这个并不由你说了算
[10:44] -There is far too much going on here– -doctor… ﹣这里需要做的事情太多了… ﹣博士…
[10:46] you’ve done all you’re going to do for now. 你要做的事情已经全部做完了
[10:49] I need you to step through that gate. 我要你穿过星门走过来
[10:52] They’re waiting for you in my briefing room. 他们都在报告厅等着你呢
[10:56] Dr. Weir? Weir博士?
[11:01] I see. 知道了
[11:08] Teyla… Teyla…
[11:10] we are waiting several teams to return from their missions. 我们还要等几个分队完成任务后 从星门返回
[11:13] Once that happens, 完成后
[11:14] I’d like to suspend all gate travel till this whole thing is over. 暂停所有的星门活动 直到这一切都结束
[11:16] Of course. 好的
[11:19] And I’ll need you to dial in once the daedalus is ready to leave. 在Daedalus准备好出发时 我要你拨号过来
[11:22] I know what to do, elizabeth. 我知道该怎么做 Elizabeth
[11:24] Of course you do. 当然 你知道
[11:26] -I will see you when you return. -Thank you. ﹣我会等你回来 ﹣谢谢
[12:02] -Welcome back to earth. -Thank you, general. ﹣欢迎回到地球 ﹣谢谢 将军
[12:04] -It’s wonderful to be here. -I can see that. ﹣很高兴来到这里 ﹣看得出来
[12:07] You know, I considered disobeying your order. 知道么 我原本想违抗你的命令
[12:11] There wouldn’t have been too much you could do about it. 我想即便我这样做了 你也束手无策吧
[12:13] You made the right decision in coming. 你做出了正确的决定
[12:15] We’re in the middle of a crisis, general. 我们正处于危机之中 将军
[12:18] -This is absolutely– -don’t bite my head off, elizabeth. ﹣这完全是… ﹣别对我发火 Elizabeth
[12:20] The recall order didn’t come from me. 召回命令并不是我下的
[12:22] Who it came from doesn’t matter. 是谁下的这个命令并不要紧
[12:24] What if I told you it came from the president? 如果我告诉你下命令的人是总统呢?
[12:26] I wouldn’t believe you. 我不相信
[12:28] And you’d be right, but in a couple of weeks, 真希望你是对的 不过几个星期之后
[12:32] there could be aliens on our doorstep determined to feed on the human race. 就会有外星种族闯进我们的大门 肆意取食人类
[12:38] The president had no choice 总统别无选择
[12:39] but to accede to the I.O.A.’S demand that you be brought back to explain yourself. 只有同意国际观察委员会的要求 让你回来好好解释一下
[12:47] So, what do they really want? 那他们到底想知道什么?
[12:49] To point fingers, cover their asses… 指责别人 袒护自己…
[12:53] I am honestly not sure how I will respond to that, sir. 老实说我真的不知道如何应对 长官
[12:56] They’re bureaucrats, elizabeth. 他们都是官僚主义者 Elizabeth
[12:58] You’ll have ’em for breakfast. 你会搞定他们的
[13:19] There is work I must attend to. 我有事情要去做
[13:24] Stand aside. 让开
[13:28] Am I to sit quietly in my quarters? 难道要让我安静的呆在自己的房间里?
[13:44] You know, these things are actually quite comfortable. 事实上 这些东西还真舒服
[13:46] Surprisingly warm, takes all the pressure off the spine… 令人惊奇的温暖 帮助脊柱承担了所有的压力
[13:49] I suppose they’re as good a place as any to witness the end of humanity as we know it. 在这个地方等待死亡还真不错
[13:52] You’re wasting your energy talking. 不要说了 你在浪费自己的力气
[13:54] Okay, let’s say a magic fairy comes down and grants you one wish, 好吧 假设有一位仙女降临 承诺可以实现你的一个愿望
[13:59] and we break out? Then what, huh? 然后我们从这里面出来了 然后呢 嗯?
[14:01] We’re still on a hive, 我们还是在一艘幽灵母舰里
[14:02] we’re still traveling through hyperspace, 还是在超空间中飞行
[14:04] probably in the massive void between our two galaxies, 也许是在我们两个星系之间的广阔真空里
[14:07] where there aren’t even planets, let alone stargates. 周围甚至连行星都没有 更别提星门了
[14:09] What then, huh? 那又怎么样?啊?
[14:10] Do we fly home on the wings of imagination? 我们展开想像的翅膀飞回家?
[14:12] Is that what we do, ronon? You can sit here and die if you like, ﹣这就是我们要做的 Ronon? ﹣你可以留在这里等死
[14:15] but I’m not giving up. 我可不会放弃
[14:16] -Oh, fine. I will. -Fine! ﹣哦 好 我会的 ﹣好!
[14:26] Okay. Time to do some damage. 是时候搞一些破坏了
[14:34] Ronon, rodney, can you hear me? Ronon,Rodney 能听到么?
[14:38] Rodney? Rodney?
[14:39] I know this is a long shot, but if you can hear me, please respond. 我知道希望比较渺茫 可如果你们能听到 请回话
[14:47] I need to know your location. Guys? 我想知道你们的位置 伙计们?
[14:53] Colonel sheppard? Is that you? Sheppard中校?是你吗?
[14:56] -Who’s this? -You know me as michael. ﹣你是谁? ﹣我就是你叫做的Michael
[15:00] Sorry… I got the wrong number. 抱歉…看来我是打错电话了
[15:03] Ronon and dr. Mckay are still alive. Ronon和Mckay博士还活着
[15:07] What are you going to do with them? 你准备这样处置他们?
[15:08] If you want them to live, listen to me. 如果你想要他们活下去 就找我说的去做
[15:16] I don’t know how you got aboard, 我不知道你是怎么上船的
[15:18] but if your friends are in pursuit, 不过如果你的朋友们还在追击之中
[15:19] you need to disable these ships in order for them to reach us. 你就要打坏这些飞船 这样他们才能追上我们
[15:20] If you really want to help, why don’t you just do that? 如果你真的想帮忙 那为什么不自己亲自去干呢?
[15:24] -They would know. -Aren’t you “they”? ﹣它们会知道的 ﹣你也是“它们”当中的一员?
[15:26] Please believe me when I say I was as deceived as you were. 请相信我 我跟你一样 也是受骗者
[15:29] Oh, I don’t know. I was pretty deceived. 噢 我不知道 我已经上过一回当了
[15:32] It seems, colonel, that because of what you did to me, 中校 由于你们对我所做的一切
[15:35] the wraith no longer see me as one of their own. 幽灵不再把我当成 他们当中的一员了
[15:39] Oh, that’s why you want to help, 噢 这就是你寻求帮助的原因了?
[15:41] because you don’t feel welcome. 因为你并不受欢迎
[15:42] We don’t have time to discuss this. 我们没有时间来争论这些了
[15:44] Sure we do. I’ve got… 当然有 我…
[15:46] a good three hours of air left. 在空中搭顺风车 已经飞了3个多小时了
[15:50] -Where are you? -Oh, wouldn’t you like to know. ﹣你在哪里? ﹣哦 你一定不想知道
[15:53] I need to know what level you’re on so I can guide you from there. 我想知道你在哪一层 这样我可以帮你指路
[15:57] You mean trust you. 你是说让我相信你?
[16:00] -Are you in a position not to? -Oh… ﹣你现在的境地 难道不需要人帮忙么? ﹣噢…
[16:04] I’ve got you right where I want you. 在需要你的时候 我会同你联系的
[16:07] I doubt I will be allowed to live much longer, 我很怀疑他们还能让我活多久
[16:09] and yet I very much want to continue living. 而我现在很想继续活下去
[16:13] If you want to survive as I do, 如果你跟我一样也想活下去的话
[16:15] then I suggest you tell me where you are. 我建议你告诉我你现在在哪儿
[16:19] I’m outside the hive in a 302 about to blast your ship. 我在你们母舰外面的一架302战机中 正准备将你们的飞船炸烂
[16:24] You still want to help? 你还想帮忙么?
[16:26] Targeting the ventral hyperdrive generators would be most effective. 袭击船身腹部的超光速引擎 这样将会起到最大效果
[16:29] Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. 我也是这样想的
[16:33] Then I suggest you act now before you are discovered. 那我建议你在被发现之前立刻行动
[16:40] The leader of the hive presented a scenario which made it seem we were under a time constraint. 幽灵母舰的首领制造出一个假象 看上去事情紧迫 我们所剩的时间不多
[16:45] xxxxxxxxxx 为了尽快解决问题
[16:48] -xxxxxxxxx -And played right into their hands. ﹣我们签署了协议 ﹣正中它们的下怀?
[16:52] Yes. 是的
[16:54] In fairness, 为了做到公平合理
[16:56] dr. Weir kept us informed of every action they took along the way. Weir博士将他们所采取的所有行动 都一一告诉了我们
[16:59] And we supported her recommendations, I know… 而我们支持过她的建议 这个我知道…
[17:02] but clearly, we were not in possession of all of the facts. 不过老实说 我们并不是知晓所有的事实
[17:07] Obviously, neither were we, ambassador. 事实上 我们都不知道 大使
[17:11] So, what measures have you taken to prevent the wraith from reaching earth? 那么 你采取了什么措施 阻止幽灵抵达地球?
[17:15] I was coordinating a strike against the hive ships when you recalled me. 你们召回我时 我正在组织一次 针对幽灵母舰的袭击行动
[17:18] With what? 利用什么?
[17:20] -With everything we’ve got. -Is that wise? ﹣利用我们手中的所有力量 ﹣这样做明智么?
[17:25] General landry has informed me Landry将军已经告诉我了
[17:28] that in light of fleet resources committed to fighting the ori, 所有的舰队已经派去迎战Ori了
[17:31] the weapons platform in antarctica, 由一对马克二型发电机提供能量的
[17:33] powered by a pair of mark ii generators, 位于南极洲的武器平台
[17:37] would be earth’s only defense. 将会是地球唯一的防线
[17:39] Now, I believe it would be far better to stop them 我认为眼下最好的办法就是
[17:41] while they’re still within reach of atlantis. 在它们还在Atlantis的攻击范围之内时 阻止它们
[17:43] Wouldn’t it have been more prudent 将ZPM交由Daedalus送回地球
[17:45] to send the zpm back to earth on the daedalus, 在幽灵抵达地球时 保证南极洲的武器平台
[17:48] ensuring successful operation of the antarctic weapons platform when the wraith arrive? 可以得到足够的能量供给 这种方案岂不是更稳妥么?
[17:53] The daedalus suffered severe damage during the first battle. 在第一次战斗中 Daedalus号已经遭到了严重损坏
[17:56] A long journey at full power was out of the question… 全速飞行如此远的距离 根本不可能完成…
[18:00] and there is no way of knowing how much faster the wraith ships have become. 而且也不可能知道 幽灵的飞船比原来速度提高了多少
[18:04] You would risk the lives of everyone aboard those ships in order to undo your mistake? 将那些飞船上的所有生命置于危险境地 就是为了挽回你的错误?
[18:14] Daedalus is in orbit above atlantis, performing emergency repairs. Daedalus号正位于Atlantis上空的轨道 进行紧急修理
[18:18] There is still time to beam the zpm aboard. 现在还有时间将ZPM光传送上船
[18:21] But either plan will require daedalus to break orbit within the next hour. 不管是哪项计划 都要求Daedalus号在一小时内出发
[18:26] Then if you’ll excuse us, 请原谅
[18:27] we need some time to discuss our options. 我们需要些时间来讨论一下
[18:31] I have instructed atlantis to contact the sgc 我已经命令Atlantis 在Daedalus和Orion准备出发时
[18:33] when both daedalus and orion are ready to leave. 联系星门指挥部
[18:36] If you would like to overturn my standing orders at that time, 如果你们想要推翻我所下达的命令
[18:38] go right ahead… 那就直说吧…
[18:42] but you will have to fire me first. 不过你们要先解雇我
[18:53] I wonder what they’ll do to us. 我想知道它们将会怎么处置我们
[18:55] Feed on us, probably. 吃掉我们 也许
[18:56] I mean, that’S… that’s what they do. 我是说 那是…它们即将做的
[18:57] -It’s not going to come to that. -Maybe. ﹣事情不会发展到那一步的 ﹣也许吧
[19:01] Earth’ll probably mount some kind of defense… 地球也许会部署一些防御…
[19:05] in which case,I imagine death would be instantaneous… 不管怎么说 我想死亡的来临应该会很快…
[19:08] unless we’re trapped on a deck with a fire or something. 除非我们被困在着火的甲板上
[19:11] Then we’d be burned alive. 那样我们就会被活活烧死
[19:13] xxxxxxxxx 活活烧死或者窒息而死
[19:18] I wonder which would be worse, being life-sucked by the wraith or burned alive. 我在想哪一种死法会更惨 被幽灵吸干生命 抑或是被活活烧死
[19:21] I honestly couldn’t consider two worse options. 老实说我实在是想不出 比这两种更惨的死法了
[19:24] Stop talking. 别说了
[19:25] Okay, you know what? Make me. 好吧 你有什么高见?告诉我
[19:31] What are you doing? 你想做什么?
[19:35] Where did you get that? 你是从哪儿搞到刀的?
[19:41] I was trying to get my hands free so I could get to it. 我努力把我的手解放出来 这样我就可以拿到它
[19:43] Would it have killed you to tell me? 你告诉我一声会死啊?
[19:50] Maybe I would have if you’d shut up for more than a minute. 如果你把嘴巴闭上哪怕是一分钟 也许我就会告诉你
[19:53] What? Don’t just stand there. Cut me loose. 什么?别傻站在那儿 把我放出来
[19:56] Only if you put an end to all this “we’re gonna die, 你刚才不是说:“我们要死了”
[19:58] there’s no hope” talk. “没希望了”?
[20:00] Well, now there is hope. 好吧 现在有希望了
[20:04] Ready. 准备
[20:15] xxxxxxx A little help? 帮一把
[20:20] Oh, it’s freezing out here. 噢 外面真冷啊
[20:21] -Would you prefer to go back in? -No. ﹣你是不是想再进去? ﹣不想
[20:24] -So now what? -What? ﹣现在怎么办? ﹣什么?
[20:26] -How do we get out of here? -Well, I don’T… ﹣我们怎么离开这里? ﹣我不…
[20:30] -what? -You said no more death talk. ﹣什么? ﹣你说过 不要再谈到死了
[20:31] -Mckay… -xxxxxxxxxxxx so what? ﹣是么? ﹣刚刚从茧里面出来 那又怎么样?
[20:34] We’re still stuck on the ship, and there’s no way off it without… 我们还是被困在这艘飞船里 而且也没有办法离开 除非…
[20:36] -well, in any survivable way. -You’ll think of something. ﹣可以想到什么可以活下去的办法 ﹣你想到办法了
[20:39] -It’s not a question of– -you’ll think of something. ﹣我们并不是在讨论… ﹣你会想出办法的
[20:42] Fine. Can we at least go somewhere else? 好吧 我们可以离开这个地方么?
[20:44] Can you get this off me? 能帮我把这个拿下来么?
[20:46] It’s down my back. 在我背上
[20:47] -It’s down my back. -Just… ﹣在我背上 ﹣不过是…
[20:58] so, what do they want to do? 他们要我们做什么?
[20:59] They’re still arguing about it. 他们还在争论之中
[21:02] Of course they are. 当然 他们会
[21:03] Incoming wormhole. 有虫洞连入
[21:09] This is atlantis. 是Atlantis
[21:11] We have a scheduled check-in with dr. Weir. 根据预定计划 我们要向Weir博士汇报
[21:13] Stand by, atlantis. 稍后 Atlantis
[21:15] They haven’t reached a decision. 他们还没达成共识
[21:17] and They don’t want to, mr. Woolsey, 他们根本就不想 Woolsey先生
[21:19] because if they agree or disagree with me 因为如果他们同意我 或者是否定我
[21:21] then they have to take some sort of responsibility. 他们就都要承担责任
[21:25] No, they’d rather have someone to blame. 他们更希望有人可供他们谴责
[21:26] If I give this order, either way 如果是我下的命令 无论如何
[21:28] they have a scapegoat if something goes wrong. It’s all part the game. 加入事情办砸了 他们就有人当替罪羊 这就是游戏规则
[21:33] Ma’am? 女士?
[21:39] Teyla… Teyla…
[21:40] yes, elizabeth. 我在Elizabeth
[21:42] Tell colonel caldwell to proceed with the mission as planed 告诉Caldwell上校按计划行动
[21:47] and godspeed. 祝他好运
[21:49] I will tell him. 我马上转告他
[21:56] Hermiod, what’s our status? Hermiod 现在情况如何?
[21:58] Shields are at full strength. 护盾已经完全恢复了
[21:59] I have re-routed all non-essential power 我将所有不重要部分的能量 都导入给它
[22:01] in order to ensure power levels for a longer period. 以保证有足够的能量 可以坚持更长的时间
[22:04] I want all operable missile tubes loaded with mark iii tactical warheads. 将所有可操控的导弹都装上 马克三型战术核弹头
[22:07] That’ll be every one of our nukes, sir. 这会用完我们所有的核武器 长官
[22:08] I’m well aware. Secondly, I want to disable all firing safeties to enable 我很清楚 另外 关掉所有的发射保险
[22:11] the launch of every one of our missiles the moment we exit hyperspace. 在我们离开超空间的那一刻 马上发射所有的导弹
[22:15] – I’m not even sure that’s possible. – Make it possible, please. ﹣我不敢肯定这个可能做到 ﹣那就让它变成可能
[22:17] Yes, sir. 遵命长官
[22:19] Major lorne, we’re approaching our t-zero. Lorne少校 我们正在靠近零点区域
[22:23] Zelenka says she’ll fly, sir, Zelenka说她还可以飞 长官
[22:24] but as of right now, that’s about all she can do. 可就现在看来 她能做到的仅此而已了
[22:27] You’ll have 13 hours en route to get your weapons and shields online 在途中你们有13个小时 修复好武器以及护盾系统
[22:30] but we need to leave right now to make this window. Are you go or no-go? 我们马上就要出发 来赶这个时间窗口 你们准备好没有?
[22:33] We’re go, sir. 准备好了 长官
[22:35] Very well. On my mark. 很好 听我口令
[22:36] Three, two, one… mark. 3、2、1 出发
[22:48] Are you sure mckay and ronon are nowhere near the area I’m about to light up? 你确信Mckay和Ronon不在 我所袭击的位置附近?
[22:53] I’m certain. 可以肯定
[22:55] Good luck. 祝好运
[22:56] Thanks. It’ll be a walk in the park. 谢谢 这简直就像是在公园里散步一样
[23:00] A very scary park… 一个恐怖的公园…
[23:02] filled with monsters who are trying to kill me. 到处都是想要杀死我的怪物
[23:06] – I don’t understand. – Never mind. ﹣我不明白 ﹣别在意
[23:16] Operation “this will most likely end badly” is a go. “下场悲惨”行动准备开始
[23:38] Target is destroyed. 目标已被摧毁
[23:40] Disable the second hive as quickly as possible. 尽快搞定第二艘母舰
[23:42] Their fighters will be already headed your way. 他们的战机已经朝你飞去了
[23:52] Okay, how about some of this help you were talking about? 你能提供的帮助仅仅就是这些?
[23:54] I told you to target the hyperdrive. 我跟你说过击毁它们的超光速引擎
[23:56] I already knew that. 这个我已经知道了
[23:57] There is nothing I can do. 我爱莫能助
[23:59] Like hell there isn’T. Call off the darts. 根本不是这样 叫回那些Dart飞船
[24:01] They won’t listen to me. 它们不会听我的
[24:03] This is not helpful, michael. 这一点用都没有 Michael
[24:27] Dr. Weir… Weir博士…
[24:29] what can I do for you, mr. Woolsey? 我能为你做些什么 Woolsey先生?
[24:31] The ambassadors have finished convening. 大使们已经结束了会谈
[24:33] Oh, good timing. 哦 时间真好
[24:34] Uh, yes. They’d like to continue debriefing you now. 噢 是的 他们想继续听取你的报告
[24:37] Yeah, I bet they would. 是啊 我打赌他们会的
[24:39] Excuse me? 什么?
[24:41] No. 不行
[24:42] I’m not going to sit there and have them rake me over the coals 我不会坐在那里任由他们谴责
[24:45] about every decision I’ve made these past two years 我在过去两年中所做出的
[24:47] that they don’t agree with in hindsight. 而他们事后却不同意的 每一个决定
[24:49] Dr. Weir, you know I have the greatest respect for you Weir博士 你知道 我对你一向是最尊敬的
[24:50] but as far as the I.O.A. Is concerned 不过说到国际观察委员会
[24:52] you’re not exactly the employee of the month right now. 确切的说这个月你已经不是雇员了
[24:55] If the wraith make it to earth, then keeping my job will be the least of my concerns. 如果幽灵到达地球 那么至少应该让我继续做我的工作
[25:00] And if your plan succeeds? 如果你的计划成功了呢?
[25:01] Then I expect to keep my job, yes 那我也希望继续做下去
[25:05] because I did what they, apparently, are incapable of doing. I made a decision. 因为我做了他们所不能做的事情 做出决定
[25:10] The fact is, at this point, there really is nothing more we can do 事实上 到这个份上 我们所能做的很有限
[25:13] but wait and see what happens. 只有等待以及观察事态的进展
[25:16] But give them my best. 告诉他们我会尽力的
[25:45] We have been walking around here for the better part of a day 我们已经绕了大半天了
[25:47] and I haven’t seen one exit sign. 而我却没有看到一个出口标志
[25:49] Sooner or later, I’m going to have to eat something. 不管怎么说 我得吃点什么
[25:51] I think I have a plan. 我想我有一个计划了
[25:53] – You? Really? – You know a lot about these ships, right? ﹣你?真的? ﹣你对这种飞船了解很多 是么?
[25:55] Well, maybe. Why? 也许吧 怎么了?
[25:57] If I can get you to a control pane 如果我带你去一个控制面板
[25:58] – how much damage could you do? – What do you mean? ﹣你可以造成多大破坏? ﹣什么意思?
[26:00] Could you overload the engines and blow up the ship? 你能不能让引擎过载 烧掉这艘飞船?
[26:01] How is that an escape plan? 这怎么能叫做逃跑计划呢?
[26:02] – I never said it was an escape plan. – How is it a plan? ﹣我从没说过这是逃跑计划 ﹣那是什么计划?
[26:04] You’re the one who says there’s no way out. 是你说的我们已经无路可逃了
[26:06] If we’re already dead, I say we take ’em with us. 反正我们总是要死的 搭上他们一起死岂不是更好
[26:08] I suppose I’d rather die as a hero than as a meal. 我更想作为一名英雄而死去 而不是被人当作盘中餐
[26:09] – So you can do it? – Yeah, probably. ﹣这么说你可以做到? ﹣是的 也许吧
[26:11] Now you’re talking. 你终于答应了
[26:20] You should not be here. 你不该来这里
[26:23] She asked me to question the prisoner. 她叫我来审问俘虏
[26:28] If you’d prefer to discuss it with her… 如果你愿意 可以去跟她谈谈…
[26:33] release him. 放了他
[26:37] I will take him from here. 我要带他走
[26:49] – You had me worried there. – You’ve slowed them down… ﹣你真让我担心 ﹣你已经拖住他们了…
[26:51] at least for a little while. 至少是一小会儿
[26:54] We need to get to a transport ship and hope your friends find us. 我们要登上一艘运输船 希望你的朋友们可以找到我们
[26:56] After we free ronon and mckay. 先要救出Ronon和Mckay
[26:58] We’re headed toward them now. 我们正前往他们所在的地方
[27:01] Now… 这…
[27:02] that’s what I call help. 才是我所说的帮助
[27:07] Exiting hyperspace in 10 seconds. 10秒后脱离超空间
[27:09] Launch the moment the target is acquired. Don’t wait for my order. 锁定目标后立即开火 不要等我的命令
[27:11] 5、4、3… Five, four, three…
[27:25] – xxxxx – dart activity? ﹣飞行路线上有障碍 ﹣有Dart飞船活动?
[27:27] Quite a number of them, sir. 数量很多 长官
[27:28] They’re moving to intercept our missiles. 它们试图拦截导弹
[27:30] Now would be a good time, orion. 现在该你出手了 Orion号
[27:46] What the hell? 怎么了?
[27:50] One of your ships has launched an attack. 你们的一艘飞船展开了进攻
[27:52] Their first strike inflicted serious damage on this hive. 第一波进攻让这艘母舰 遭受到严重的破坏
[27:54] Good. 很好
[27:55] The other hive was undamaged, but your vessel is continuing to engage. 另外那艘母舰没有受损 但是你的飞船会继续与之交战
[27:58] Are you going to go through the whole play-by-play, 你是想继续播报战况
[27:59] or are we going to get out of here? 还是想离开这里?
[28:02] This way. 这边
[28:11] This ship’s engaged in battle. 这艘飞船卷入战斗了
[28:12] – With who? – Doesn’t matter. ﹣跟谁作战? ﹣这不要紧
[28:13] – It matters to us – why? ﹣对我们很重要 ﹣为什么?
[28:14] because if it’s our guys, then our chances of survival just went back above zero, 因为如果是我们的人 那我们生存下去的可能性就大于零了
[28:17] albeit fractionally. 虽然仍然很低
[28:18] If it’s our guys, all the more reason to damage this ship 如果是我们的人 那就更应该摧毁这艘飞船
[28:20] and help them to win the battle. Now, move it. 来帮助他们赢得这场战斗 快走
[28:22] One missile got through, sir. 有一枚导弹穿过去了 长官
[28:24] One of the wraith ships suffered serious damage 一艘幽灵母舰遭到了严重打击
[28:26] but the other one is… 不过另外一艘…
[28:27] Sir, the orion has arrived. 长官 Orion号到了
[28:28] – The other hive is moving to intercept. – They launched their weapons? ﹣另外一艘母舰正在移动 准备截击 ﹣他们发射武器了没有?
[28:30] Negative, sir. 没有 长官
[28:32] Open a secure channel. 打开加密频道
[28:36] Major lorne, now would be a good time to open fire. Lorne少校 现在是时候开火了
[28:39] Yes, sir. I was just thinking the same thing. 是的 长官 我也在想同样的事情
[28:40] I gave the order, but nothing happened. Zelenka! 我已经下达了命令 可是什么也没有发生 Zelenka!
[28:43] xxxxx 我很好 不要催
[28:44] We’re having a little difficulty transferring power from shields to weapons. 在将能量从护盾系统转向武器系统时 我们碰到了点麻烦
[28:47] There’s a hive bearing down on your position. 有艘母舰正朝你们飞去
[28:49] Yes, sir, I see that. 是的 长官 我看到了
[28:51] Stand by. Doc, you’re killing us. 稍等 博士 你要杀死我们
[28:53] I have it. I have it. 好了 好了
[28:54] Firing drones. 发射Drone飞弹
[29:18] sir. we xxxx Is shifting their attack to the orion. 长官 母舰正转而向Orion号进攻
[29:21] Move to intercept. 马上去拦截
[29:22] Orion has no shields. We’re not going to make it there in time, sir. Orion的护盾没有了 我们要赶紧 长官
[29:40] Where are they? 他们人呢?
[29:41] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:42] – They must have been taken for feeding. – No, no. ﹣他们一定是被抓去吃掉了 ﹣不 不
[29:45] These were cut from the inside. They escaped. 是从里面割开的 他们逃走了
[29:48] Then they could be anywhere on this ship. 那他们可能会在 这艘船的任何一个地方
[29:51] – Well, that’s a start. – Why? ﹣那我们就从这一点开始 ﹣什么?
[29:53] What could their objective possibly be? 他们可能去做什么了?
[29:55] If I know ronon, they’re somewhere where they can do as much damage as they can 如果我了解Ronon 那他一定会出现在 可以给这艘船造成最大破坏的地方
[29:58] where and how to do that, so… Mckay知道在哪里以及如何做到 所以…
[30:02] there’s a control station this way. 这边走 有一个控制站
[30:12] One more shot, zelenka! That’s all I’m asking! 再来一轮发射 Zelenka! 我所要的就是这些!
[30:14] I just cannot give you what I do not have! 我不能给你我没有的东西!
[30:19] There’s too much damage! 损坏太严重了!
[30:21] – We need to abandon ship! – hi! listen to me ﹣我们必须弃船! ﹣嗨!听我说
[30:23] We sacrificed our shield capability for that first salvo. 为了那第一轮进攻 我们牺牲了护盾
[30:25] This ship is going to blow any moment, major. 这艘飞船随时都有可能爆炸 少校
[30:31] Colonel caldwell, I’m afraid we’ve done everything we can on our end. Caldwell上校 我们在这边 已经尽了最大努力了
[30:34] We request immediate beam-out to daedalus. 请求马上光传送回Daedalus号
[30:37] Get ’em over here! 把他们弄过来!
[30:46] Their operating system is a mess. 他们的操纵系统可真是一团糟
[30:48] Thank goodness I remember dos. 感谢上帝我还记得DOS
[30:52] Trust me, that was hilarious. 相信我 这个不难
[30:54] Have you done it yet? 你搞定没有?
[30:55] Look, this ship has been seriously damaged. 这艘飞船已经被严重损坏
[30:58] It’s hard for me to find something to overload. 我已经很难找到什么 可以过载的东西了
[31:01] Let mikey try it. 让Mikey来试试
[31:06] He’s helping us. 他在帮助我们
[31:07] Where did you come from? 你是从哪冒出来的?
[31:08] I managed to latch on to the hull of the hive before it went into hyperspace. 在这艘母舰进入超空间之前 我设法抓住了它的外壳
[31:12] – Nice move. – Saw it in a movie once. ﹣干得不错 ﹣以前在电影中看到过
[31:16] We’ve got to get to the daedalus. 我们要到Daedalus号上去
[31:17] The daedalus is here? Daedalus来这里了?
[31:18] First we need to get to the transport. 首先我们要赶到运输机那里
[31:20] Why should I trust you? 我为什么要相信你?
[31:24] Because I’m trusting you. 因为我相信你
[31:34] Because I said so. 因为我说要相信他
[31:49] – I don’t like this. – You got a better idea? ﹣我不喜欢这样 ﹣你有什么更好的主意?
[31:51] We take the ship on our own and leave him here. 我们自己登上船 把他留在这里
[31:53] He’s the reason I’m alive right now. 正是因为他 我才有可能活下来
[31:55] Besides, I don’t think that’s even possible. 除此之外 我认为这不可能
[31:57] It took me days to crack the wraith dart interface 破解幽灵Dart飞船的操作界面 花费了我数天的时间
[31:59] – and this ship is a whole lot bigger. – I don’t like it. ﹣而这艘船可要大多了 ﹣我不喜欢
[32:01] Yeah, I get it, you hate the wraith. 好了 我知道了 我也恨幽灵
[32:03] Him in particular. 尤其是他
[32:06] Is there anything you can do to boost the radio signal? 你有没有办法增强无线电信号?
[32:08] I want to reach the daedalus as soon as possible. 我想尽快联系到Daedalus
[32:10] I could try. 可以试试
[32:11] hang on! They’ll most likely open fire on us the second we leave the bay. 等等!离开空港的时候 它们很有可能会朝我们开火
[32:15] Oh, great. The day just gets better and better. 噢 好啊 今天的运气真是越来越好了
[32:30] – Sorry, sir. Did our best. – Nothing to apologize for. ﹣抱歉 长官 我们已经尽力了 ﹣没必要道歉
[32:33] Bring all rail guns to bear on the main dart bays. Hold fire till I give the order. 将所有的轨迹枪瞄准主Dart飞船舱 在我下令之前不要开火
[32:36] Channel every ounce of power to the forward shield until then. 将所有的能量抽调到前护盾
[32:39] I have a contact, sir. A single wraith ship, possibly a transport, 受到联络信号 长官 一艘幽灵飞船 可能是运输船
[32:43] just left the hive and is on a course for us. 刚刚离开母舰 正朝我们飞来
[32:45] It’s broadcasting a comm on our frequencies. 正在我们的频率广播信号
[32:47] What the hell do they want? 他们到底想干什么?
[32:48] Maybe they want to surrender. 也许他们是想投降
[32:49] Not likely. Let’s hear it. 不像 我们听听
[32:51] This is colonel john sheppard, authentication code alpha seven tango three. 我是John Sheppard中校 认证码A7T3
[32:55] – Please respond. – Open a channel. ﹣请回话 ﹣打开通话频道
[33:00] Colonel sheppard, we’d written you off. Sheppard中校 我们还以为你死了
[33:01] Don’t get all emotional on me now. 不要只针对我一个人
[33:04] Look, I’ve got mckay, ronon, and michael aboard a wraith transport- 听着 这艘幽灵运输船上还载有 Mckay、Ronon和Michael
[33:07] – michael? – Yes, sir, and he’s got a plan you’ll like ﹣是的 他有个计划你一定想听听
[33:10] but it probably won’t be long before they start shooting at us. 不过不用多久它们可能会朝我们射击
[33:12] The hive just opened fire on the transport. 母舰已经向运输船开火了
[33:14] Beam them directly to the bridge. 直接将他们光传送到舰桥上来
[33:19] Colonel. 上校
[33:20] You said something about a plan? 你刚才说有一个计划?
[33:22] I have disabled their jamming code, but it’s only a matter of time before they realize. 我已经关掉了它们的干扰编码 不过它们意识到这一点只是时间问题
[33:25] All you have to do is send over a nuke. 你要做的就是传送一枚核弹过去
[33:27] We deployed all of our warheads in the first attack. 我们在第一波进攻中 就已经发射了所有的核弹
[33:29] The hive is launching darts. 母舰放出了Dart飞船
[33:30] Open up on those bays, all batteries! 朝那些Dart空港射击 所有武器!
[33:57] Cap that off! 把火扑灭!
[34:06] Report! 报告情况!
[34:07] The plan worked, sir. 计划奏效了 长官
[34:08] The concentrated fire on the bays created a number of secondary explosions. 集中火力向空港射击 造成了一系列二次爆炸
[34:12] They’ve stopped firing. 它们停止开火了
[34:12] Nice work, colonel. 干得好 上校
[34:14] Fortunately, a draw is a win for our side. Ship status? 非常幸运 停火对我方来说就是胜利 飞船情况如何?
[34:17] Shields completely depleted, and we’re venting atmosphere. 护盾已经完全耗尽了 而且舱内气体正在泄露
[34:20] Seal off all affected decks. 封闭所有涉及到的甲板
[34:22] Yes, sir, but that last blast took out our life support 遵命 长官 不过最后一次爆炸 毁掉了我们的生命支持系统
[34:24] and the back-ups aren’t responding. As of right now, 而且后备系统没有反应 目前
[34:26] we’re shallow-breathing. 我们必须省着呼吸了
[34:28] – Meaning? – Meaning… ﹣就是说? ﹣就是说…
[34:29] that in a little under nine hours, we’re all going to suffocate. 不出九个小时 我们就都会窒息而死
[34:43] As long as we don’t have to worry about shields and weapons 只要不去动护盾系统和武器系统
[34:46] we may be able to cannibalize parts from some of our other systems 也许可以拆用一下其它的系统部件
[34:49] in order to create, at the very least, a co2 filtration system. 然后用它们来制作一个 至少来说 一个二氧化碳过滤装置
[34:51] By the time we got something like that up and running, 可是在我们建造出这种装置之前
[34:54] the co2 levels will overwhelm any makeshift scrubbers we’d be able to concoct. 二氧化碳的浓度可能已经上升到 足以致命的程度了
[34:57] It’s worth a try. 可这还是值得试一下
[34:58] Yes, yeah, but regardless, we need more electricians and welders 是啊 即便不考虑这个 我们还需要更多的电工和焊接工
[35:02] than are technically certified on the ship’s roster. 可这艘船上通过这两项认证的 没有那么多人
[35:04] Anyone, and I mean anyone, who took shop needs to report to us. 任何人 我是说任何有相关经验的 都要向我们报告
[35:07] There are teams assembling on every deck. 每层甲板都布置有的这种小组
[35:08] Good, good. 很好 很好
[35:09] Ah, now we’re talking. 啊 这就是我们所说的
[35:11] How many more of these do we have? 这些我们还有多少?
[35:13] 20 in total. 总共20个
[35:14] How many people on board? 船上一共有多少人?
[35:15] In and around the 200 mark. 大概有200人
[35:16] So, I guess buddy-breathing our way through this one is out of the question. 我想共用呼吸器 是我们度过此次难关的唯一选择
[35:19] – I’m afraid so, sir, yes. – Okay ﹣我想是的
[35:20] they’re reserved for people working on getting life-support operational. 它们要留给那些让生命支持系统 重新运作起来的工作人员使用
[35:23] We need those people as clear-headed as possible. 要让这些人尽量保持清醒的头脑
[35:25] – And by “those people”… – yes, I will be one of them. ﹣“那些人”是指… ﹣是的 我是其中一员
[35:27] – How many levels are inaccessible? – Seven. ﹣有多少层甲板去不了? ﹣7层
[35:29] We need to find out if there are pockets of breathable atmosphere in there. 我们要查明那里还有没有 可供呼吸的空气
[35:32] We may be able to squeeze another hour or so out of regions 也许可以为我们已经被封闭的区域
[35:34] – that have been sealed off. – We can’t exactly transfer the o2 ﹣多争取一个多小时 ﹣我们不能只传送氧气
[35:36] – where we need it. – Yes ﹣到我们需要的地方 ﹣是的
[35:37] – but we could be… – we can access key panels ﹣但是我们可以… ﹣我们可以去操作那些
[35:39] that have been closed off to us. Let’s get sheppard in a 302. 所在外面的控制面板 让Sheppard驾驶一架302
[35:41] He can eyeball it from outside. 他可以从外面看看
[35:42] I’ll take this. 我拿着这个
[35:52] These sections are completely open to space, rodney. 这个区域完全暴露于太空之中 Rodney
[35:55] There aren’t even pockets you could beam into. 设置连我们可以传送进的隔间都没有
[35:57] What about an E.V.A.? 进行一次舱外活动怎么样?
[36:00] Space suits were stored in those sections. 太空服被储存在那些区域
[36:02] All right. I’m heading back. 好的 我就回来
[36:04] Copy that. 收到
[36:06] – Have you tried routing the power… – yes, yes, yes. ﹣你有没有试过把电力转送到… ﹣是的 是的 是的
[36:09] We have tried everything. 我们什么都试过了
[36:11] Subspace communications? 次空间通讯?
[36:12] We are floating between two galaxies, radek. 我们正漂浮在两个星系之间 Radek
[36:16] Atlantis has no ship to send, and even if we were somehow able to repair the array Atlantis已经没有飞船可以派出了 即便我们想办法修好了天线阵列
[36:20] and get a message back to earth, it would still take them weeks to get a rescue here. 并成功的将消息发回地球 他们也要花费 数周的时间才能赶到这里来救援
[36:25] I wasn’t thinking of rescue. 我并没有说求救
[36:26] I was thinking simply of telling them that we stopped the wraith, 我只是在想应该通知他们 我们阻止了幽灵
[36:29] and perhaps letting someone know the sacrifice that we’ve done. 也许应该让别人知道 我们所作的牺牲
[36:32] Well, a noble sentiment 多么高尚的情操
[36:34] but I would prefer to dedicate my last breath of air to getting more air. 不过我更愿意让我最后一口气 能够吸入更多的空气
[36:40] Wait a second. 等等
[36:42] The only breathable air within light years is on the wraith ship. 数光年内 唯一可供呼吸的空气 只有幽灵母舰上有
[36:45] There are also wraith aboard that wraith ship, doctor. 那上面还有幽灵 博士
[36:48] So we take ’em. 我们会解决它们
[36:50] Beam an assault team in. 传送一支攻击队上去
[36:52] You would be far outnumbered. 它们的数量会比你们多得多
[36:53] Well, we’re dead here. I’ll take my chances. 我们呆在这里也是等死 我要抓住任何机会
[36:57] I admire your courage, colonel 我很欣赏你的勇气 中校
[36:59] but you would be dead there surely as here. 但你到那里去也会死 跟留在这里没有什么区别
[37:06] Unless we send over the gas. 除非我们将毒气传送过去
[37:10] Yes, yes, yes. 对对对
[37:11] That could work. 这个办法应该有用
[37:12] The retrovirus gas would make them virtually harmless. 逆转录病毒气体会让它们变得 完全没有威胁
[37:15] – Do we still have it on board? – Yes, we do, ﹣我们飞船上还有没有? ﹣是的 还有
[37:19] and now that michael’s disabled their jamming codes… 而且现在Michael已经关掉了干扰编码…
[37:21] we finish the plan we started. 我们可以完成当初设想的计划了
[37:23] We beam over the gas and wait. 我们将毒气传送过去 然后等待
[37:25] We wait long enough, they won’t even want to put up a fight. 只要时间足够长 它们甚至都不想起来战斗
[37:28] Because they’ll be humans with no memories. 因为他们会变成完全无害的人类
[37:29] I might actually survive this. 而我将会真的活下来
[37:31] We’re almost out of breathable air now, 我们现在的空气就要用完了
[37:32] and the retrovirus takes a minimum 10 hours to run its course. 而逆转录病毒 至少要10个小时才能发挥作用
[37:35] We rotate the crew in and out of the 302s. 我们可以让船员们轮流 上302战机
[37:41] If this works, can you fly the hive ship? 如果这的确有用 你能驾驶母舰么?
[37:45] I could. 可以
[37:48] – what are you say – Get us within beaming range of the hive. ﹣你怎么看 上校 ﹣开到可以光传送到母舰的距离
[37:55] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[38:04] – Anything? – No. No contacts yet. ﹣有消息么? ﹣没有 还是没有消息
[38:08] Our tests of the mark two generator and the chair in antarctica are promising. 我们测试了马克二型发电机 以及南极洲的座椅武器 很有希望
[38:13] “Promising. “ “很有希望”
[38:14] That doesn’t sound very promising. 听上去不是那么有希望
[38:16] xxxxxx 我们相信古人的武器
[38:19] Will take care of the hive ships 足以对付那些母舰
[38:20] but doing so will probably require the last of our drones 不过这样一来 我们最后的一点Drone飞弹可能就会耗尽
[38:23] and there goes our secret weapon. 还有我们的秘密武器
[38:26] We’d really rather not have to do that. 真希望形势不要发展到 不得不这样做的境地
[38:30] How’d it go with the I.O.A.? 国际观察委员会那边进行得如何了?
[38:32] Oh, you know. I mean… 噢 你知道 我是说…
[38:35] does anyone ever come out of an I.O.A. Deposition saying, “that went well”? 有没有从IOA出来的人 宣誓说:“那里运行得不错”?
[38:39] No, I don’t suppose they do. 没有 我想他们不会
[38:42] It was what it was. 那里还是老样子
[38:44] Well, at least most of the time you’re a galaxy away. 至少大多数时间 你都呆在另外一个星系
[38:47] That woolsey guy is here almost every other week. 而那个难缠的家伙 每隔一个星期就会来一次
[38:55] I think they’re going to ask me to step down. 我想他们想让我下台
[38:57] Well, if they’re just going to ask, you can always say no. 如果他们只是要求 你就可以一直回答不
[39:04] I messed this one up, general… 我把这个搞砸了 将军…
[39:07] yeah, you did. 是啊
[39:10] And I lost some of the best people I’ve ever- 而且我还失去了 我所见过的最优秀的人…
[39:12] but you proceeded with the blessing of the I.O.A., 但你在IOA的“祝福”中撑了下来
[39:15] And stargate command, as I recall. 还有星门指挥部 据我回忆
[39:18] Somehow, that doesn’t seem to help much. 不知为何 这看上去也没有多大用
[39:20] “Success is not final. “Failure is not fatal. “成功不是终点 失败也不是终结”
[39:25] It’s the courage to continue “只有勇气”
[39:27] that counts. “ “才是永恒”
[39:29] And I think you’ve got that in spades. 我相信你肯定也知道
[39:34] Churchill? 丘吉尔?
[39:36] Yeah… 是啊…
[39:37] except for that last part about you. 除了最后关于你的那一段
[39:40] That was all me. 这就是我要对你说的
[39:45] – Get some sleep, elizabeth. – Yes, sir. ﹣好好睡一觉 Elizabeth ﹣好的
[40:25] Our co2 levels… 我们的二氧化碳浓度…
[40:27] are getting dangerous, sir. 已经上升到危险的级别了 长官
[40:30] The gas has barely had a chance to run its course. 这些气体根本不能排出去
[40:33] We don’t have much of a choice. 我们别无选择
[40:36] We’ve got to go now. 我们必须马上出发
[41:14] Some of them are dead. 有一些死了
[41:18] Looks like they killed each other. 看上去好像它们在自相残杀
[41:21] What’s happened? 发生什么了?
[41:28] It’s all right. 没事
[41:29] Find a holding area and start marshaling the survivors there. 找一个地方集中关押这里的生还者
[41:34] The queen’s chamber should be that way. 女王的房间在这边
[41:56] Hello? Hello?
[42:02] You all right? 你还好吧?
[42:04] It’s okay. 没事
[42:06] You’re going to be all right now. 你会好起来的
[42:23] It didn’t work on her. 对她没有用
[42:26] Beckett wondered if the females would be immune. Beckett 是在怀疑 雌性会不会对此有免疫
[42:28] xxxxxxxxxx Before she almost killed me, rodney. 你该早说的 她差点杀了我 Rodney
[42:31] I only thought of it now. 我现在才想起来
[42:33] Colonel sheppard, so far we haven’t run into a single wraith, sir. Sheppard中校 目前为止 我们还没有碰到一个幽灵
[42:37] Understood. 收到
[42:39] Sheppard to daedalus. Sheppard 呼叫Daedalus
[42:40] – Go ahead. – You can start sending people over, sir. ﹣请讲 ﹣可以送人过来了 长官
[42:43] They’re all human, and the air is good. 他们已经全部变成人类了 空气不错
[42:45] I think we’re out of the woods. 我想我们已经脱离困境了
[42:46] TO BE CONTINUED [ 未完待续 ]
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme