Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Impressive. 厉害
[00:12] This is our central control room 这是我们的中央控制室
[00:15] and this 还有这个
[00:18] is our shield generator control. 是我们的防护罩生成控制器
[00:20] The austerity of the facility suggests that it was built during the height of war. 基地的节俭技术显示 这一切都是在战争时期建造的
[00:24] It is well beyond our science. 大大超出了我们的科技水平
[00:27] My skills are rudimentary at best. 我们的技术发展还不成熟
[00:29] Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself. 别对自己太苛刻了
[00:31] It took Dr. McKay years to figure out all things Ancient, and he still doesn’t completely understand ’em. Mckay博士花了几年研究古人的科技 到现在还未能完全掌握
[00:35] I have a very firm grasp on Ancient technology. 我对古人科技已经如数家珍
[00:38] – You’ve blown up entire planets, Rodney. – That wasn’t my fault. – 你那次炸毁了整个星球, Rodney – 那不是我的错
[00:41] – Well, it didn’t do it by itself. – Are these our guests? – 它自己不会无缘无故炸掉 – 有客人?
[00:45] Yes, Chancellor. 是的, 首相
[00:47] Lieutenant colonel John Sheppard, John Sheppard中校
[00:49] Dr. Rodney McKay, Teyla Emmagan and Ronon Dex. Rodney McKay博士 Teyla Emmagan和Ronon Dex
[00:53] Chancellor Lycus. Lycus首相
[00:55] Welcome to Taranis. 欢迎来Taranis
[00:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:57] And thank you for finally answering our calls for assistance. 感谢你们终于接受我们的援助请求
[01:00] We tried several addresses from the database, but we were beginning to wonder if anyone could hear us. 我们试了数据库里的好几个地址 没有回音后我们甚至怀疑会无法联系了
[01:07] Sorry about that. We like to keep a low profile. 很抱歉, 我们要保持低调
[01:10] So as not to attract the attention of the Wraith. 才不会被幽灵注意到
[01:13] I see. 我知道
[01:14] Well, hopefully you can help us. 希望你们能帮到我们
[01:16] Our shield generator has been giving us trouble for some time now. Our… 我们的防护罩生成器 最近频频出故障, 我们的…
[01:20] knowledge of the technology is limited 科技水平有限
[01:22] and the Ancestors regrettably neglected to leave behind the instruction manuals. 而古人却很遗憾地没有留下任何仪器说明书
[01:26] Actually, they did. 事实上,是的
[01:27] – You probably just couldn’t underst… – The good news is, you found our address. – 你们大概不理解… – 还好你们找到了我们的地址
[01:31] I’m sure we can fix whatever needs fixing. 我们肯定能修好任何出故障的机器
[01:34] And by “we”, he means me, so… 他说的”我们”即是我, 所以…
[01:37] shall we get started? 可以开始了吗?
[01:40] I’m sure I could learn a lot from you, Doctor. 我一定能跟你学到很多, 博士
[01:47] I’m sure I can learn… 我也一定能学到…
[01:52] let’s start here, shall we? 现在就开始吧, 好吗?
[01:55] In the meantime, perhaps you’d like a tour of the facility? 与此同时 也许你们愿意随我到处参观一下
[01:58] Lead the way. 请带路吧
[02:07] My ears just popped. 我耳朵里嗡嗡作响
[02:08] We are deep underground. 我们在地底深处
[02:10] The Ancestors constructed an extensive system of corridors and tunnels throughout the facility and beyond. 古人在地底基地和地面之间 建立了完善的走廊和隧道系统
[02:15] In fact, it was by following such a tunnel beneath our nearest settlement that we discovered this facility. 事实上, 我们就是由定居点地底的隧道 发现这个地方的
[02:27] – What was that? – Oh, just a tremor. – 那是什么? – 哦, 只是地震
[02:30] Nothing to be concerned with. Please, this way. 没什么奇怪的, 这边请
[02:37] Those are harmonic tremors. 和谐震动
[02:38] We’ve experienced several such tremors in recent days. 最近几天已经发生了好几次这样的震动
[02:42] I’m concerned they may have something to do with our generator problems. 我估计跟我们的生成器故障有关
[02:45] Well, you say your generator is powered by geothermal energy. 你说你们的生成器是使用地热能的
[02:47] Yes. 是的
[02:48] Well, then I’d say there’s probably a connection. 那我觉得确实有关系
[02:49] What were you doing? 你刚才在干什么?
[02:51] Oh, that, that was the standard military procedure 哦, 那只是标准的军事程序
[02:54] in the case of an earthquake, one hides… 遇到地震的时候, 就躲…
[02:56] well, stands, in a doorway, and 呃…站在门口, 然后…
[02:58] just checks the structural integrity of… of the building for… 检查建筑物的结构完整性…
[03:02] sake of the civilians. 为了人民的利益
[03:05] This is the main hangar. 这是主要机库
[03:07] Hangar, for what? 机库, 什么机库?
[03:09] Mere description would be inadequate. 难以言传
[03:23] I see what you mean. 我知道你的意思了
[04:49] It’s an Aurora class warship. Obviously, the Ancients built more than one of them. 这是Aurora级别的战舰 看来古人造了不少
[04:52] Why didn’t we become aware of it at the same time our sensors picked up the Aurora? 我们的传感器发现Aurora的时候 为什么没有同时发现它?
[04:55] It’s damaged. Probably from the war with the Wraith. 它被毁了, 可能是在跟幽灵的战争中
[04:58] – Beyond repair? – I don’t know. – 修不了? – 我不清楚
[04:59] Their scientists, or at least the folks who call themselves scientists, have been working on it for years, but it’s way out of their league. 他们的科学家,至少自称是科学家 已经研究了几年了,不过实在无能为力
[05:05] They know how to turn things on and off, but as far as fixing problems… 他们知道怎么开怎么关, 但说到修理…
[05:08] Rodney should still have the technical specs you brought back from the Aurora mission. Rodney应该从Aurora 带回来不少技术方面的经验
[05:11] I told him to take a look at ’em, but first, I want him to fix the shield generator, build some goodwill with these people. 我叫他去看,不过先得修好防护罩生成器 当做给那些人的见面礼
[05:17] Good idea. 不错
[05:18] Hopefully we can establish an alliance with them. 希望能跟他们结成盟友
[05:21] A ship like that… 这样的母舰…
[05:22] Would come very much in handy now that Wraith are probably on the way. I know. 我懂, 幽灵正在逼近 这样这样的母舰能派上用场
[05:28] I’m gonna get back there now, make sure he’s not distracted, so… 我得回去看看, 叫他工作别分神…
[05:31] Distracted? 分神?
[05:33] Well, the lead scientist, she’s very… 陪同他的那个科学家, 她非常…
[05:37] Hot? 性感?
[05:38] I was gonna say attractive, 我本来要说”漂亮”
[05:40] but McKay is acting very… 但McKay就非常…
[05:43] Smitten? 手足无措?
[05:44] I was gonna say pathetic. 我本来想说”悲哀”
[05:46] Wait. 等等
[05:47] I should head back with you and begin negotiations with the taranian leader. 我应该跟你一起回去 开始跟Taranian的领导人谈判
[05:51] What’s he like? 他是怎样的人?
[05:53] You know, he’s a guy. 是个男人
[05:55] I didn’t pay much attention. 我没太注意其它方面
[05:56] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:02] A shield like this would normally require a Zero Point Module to power it, but 像这样的防护罩一般需要ZPM供能, 但是…
[06:07] this one seems to operate on geothermal energy alone. 这个好像只用地热能的
[06:11] Yes. There’s an enormous amount of heat beneath the surface. 是的, 地底下贮藏了用之不尽的热能
[06:16] You’re telling me. 继续说
[06:18] When I noticed the fluctuations in shield strength, I managed to override the alarms and make some adjustments, 当我注意到防护罩强度的波动 我关掉警报器,做了些调整
[06:24] but then other lights began blinking, I was unable to understand what they meant. 然后其它灯就开始闪 我不知道是什么意思
[06:28] Shortly after that is when the tremors started. 不久之后就开始震动
[06:31] How goes it, Rodney? 进展如何, Rodney?
[06:32] I was just still running diagnostics. 我还在诊断故障原因
[06:34] Still? 还没查出?
[06:35] I thought you would have had that fixed. 我还以为你早修好了
[06:37] If you want, 如果你愿意的话
[06:38] – I can call Dr. Zelenka. I’m sure he could… – I can handle it, thank you. – 我可以叫Zelenka博士, 我敢肯定他… – 我自己就行了, 谢谢
[06:45] What are you doing back so soon? I mean, I told you this might take some time. 你怎么这么快就回来了? 我跟你说过这不可能马上修好
[06:49] Elizabeth wanted to talk to the Chancellor, Elizabeth要跟你们首相谈谈
[06:51] see if we can establish relations with these good people. 看看双方能不能结盟
[06:54] That would be wonderful. 那太好了
[06:58] In fact, you’ve been working awfully hard, maybe I… 你们工作得很辛苦, 或许我…
[07:00] No, no, no. I was just about to show Norina the generator log, 不,不,我刚要给Norina看生成器日志
[07:04] which shows that… 上面显示…
[07:06] you’ve been running the shield continuously for over a year now. 你们持续运行防护罩超过一年了
[07:10] Yes. When the device was activated, you told me what it was called… 对,当那个仪器运行的时候,你说那叫…
[07:13] Those are long-range scanners. That’s just what we call them. 远程扫描仪, 我们是这么叫的
[07:15] – It’s from an old TV show. – Yes, yes, what about them? – 是老科幻片里的叫法 – 对,对,那些怎样?
[07:18] When they indicated a sudden rise in Wraith activity last year, 去年扫描仪显示幽灵突然变得活跃
[07:21] Chancellor Lycus ordered me to increase the strength of the shield. Lycus首相命令我增大防护罩的强度
[07:24] Well, that’s unfortunate. 真是不幸
[07:27] Why? 为什么?
[07:28] Because the Ancients didn’t design these things to run continuously at maximum capacity. 因为古人设计这个防护罩的初衷 并不是要它以最大强度持续运行
[07:33] Look, shields are for emergencies only, Norina. 防护罩是为了应付紧急事件, Norina
[07:37] When you shut down the alarms, you overrode the failsafes, and that means that we’re… 当你关掉警报器, 屏蔽了安全保险 这就意味着我们…
[07:44] Oh no. 哦,不
[07:46] What is it? 什么事?
[07:48] The reason the Ancients chose to power this facility on geothermal energy 之所以古人选择用地热能运转整个基地
[07:52] is because we’re sitting 是因为我们正好位于
[07:54] right smack in the caldera of a dormant super volcano, or should I say formerly dormant, 一个休眠火山口里面, 或者说”前休眠”
[07:59] because drawing all this energy from the magma chamber has made it extremely active. 岩浆房的热能被过度抽取 使火山变得非常活跃
[08:03] So… 那么…
[08:05] things are going to get worse. 情况不容乐观
[08:06] I think we could safely say that things are going to get… 我可以很确定地说, 情况…
[08:09] worse. 不容乐观
[08:12] Yes. 是的
[08:15] We are seeking to establish relations with civilizations throughout the galaxy. 我们在整个星系寻找别的文明 建立盟友关系
[08:20] As are we. 我们也是
[08:21] In fact, people from several worlds have chosen to immigrate here, seeking refuge from the Wraith. 事实上, 很多星球的人选择移民到这里 以躲避幽灵的袭击
[08:27] Our interest extends beyond just security, though. 不过我们的兴趣不只是在安全方面
[08:30] We’re also interested in cultural exchange and of course, trading opportunities. 我们希望进行文化交流, 当然还有,商机
[08:34] As you discovered, we have an extensive knowledge of Ancient technology. 如你所知, 我们对古人的科技研究颇深
[08:38] And we have an Ancient warship. 而我们有古人战舰
[08:43] Yes… 是的…
[08:44] a ship that currently is unable to fly. 一个飞不起来的战舰
[08:47] If we were able to repair it, 如果我们能修好它
[08:48] – perhaps we could negotiate… – We do not know all of its wonders, – 也许我们能够谈… – 我们不了解战舰的奇妙所在
[08:53] but I can only assume it possesses the capability for great destruction. 但我能想像它具有极大的破坏能力
[08:59] Why would I hand over that capability to you? 我怎么能让把它转交给你们?
[09:04] Now, Chancellor, don’t take this as a threat in any way, but we already possess that capability. 首相, 无意冒犯 但我们已经掌握了它的能力
[09:08] Now, having that ability and using it are two entirely different things. “用能力”和”付诸实际”是两码事
[09:12] Elizabeth? Elizabeth?
[09:13] Excuse me, please. 不好意思
[09:15] Yes, John? 什么事, John?
[09:17] You and the Chancellor may want to come to the control room. 你跟首相应该来一下控制室
[09:21] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[09:23] What kind of problem? 什么麻烦?
[09:30] That kind of problem! 就是这种麻烦!
[09:36] I don’t see any volcano. 我没看到火山
[09:38] Because you’re standing inside it right now. 因为你就站在火山里面
[09:40] Look, when you think of regular volcanoes, you think mount St. Helens, or Kilauea. 当你想到一般的火山 你会想到圣海伦斯火山或者基洛威火山
[09:45] – And a super volcano? – Yellowstone national park, – 超级火山? – 想像黄石国家公园有…
[09:48] with a caldera over 50 miles wide and a massive sea of molten rock just beneath the surface. 50英里宽的火山口和底下大量的熔岩
[09:54] So the Ancients built the facility here in order to tap into all that geothermal energy. 所以古人把基地建在这里是为了利用地热能
[09:59] Right. These things don’t erupt very often. 对,火山并不经常喷发
[10:01] Thousands, oftentimes hundreds of thousands of years go by between blasts. 几千,甚至上万年才爆发一次
[10:04] So the Ancients thought, what the hell, plenty of energy down there to run a shield. 所以古人就觉得, 管它呢 反正底下有大把的能量可以运行防护罩
[10:07] But not continuously. 但不是持续地
[10:09] By doing so, we’ve increased the pressure of the magma chamber. 因为如此, 我们增加了岩浆房的压力
[10:12] It’s expanded to over 40 miles now, and increasing. 它已经扩展到超过40英里了 而且还在继续
[10:15] – Can it be stopped? – No. – 能阻止吗? – 不行
[10:17] The damage is already done. 破坏已经造成了
[10:18] Look, a significant hotspot rift has opened. 一个关键的热点裂缝已经被打开
[10:21] The pressure will keep building as magma continues pouring in directly beneath us. 压力持续增长 因为大量岩浆不断从底下涌入
[10:25] Is there anything we can do to relieve the pressure somewhere else? 有什么办法能缓解别的地方的压力?
[10:28] Maybe we can fire a drone down into the crust on the other side of the caldera. 或许我们可以在火山口的另一面 让轰炸机下地底去
[10:32] Every problem has a military solution in your world, doesn’t it? 在你们星球 任何麻烦都有军方的解决办法, 是吧?
[10:36] Look, when this baby goes, the whole thing goes. 火山一旦爆发起来 所有东西都将灰飞烟灭
[10:39] Then we need to evacuate your people. 那我们得疏散你们的居民
[10:42] Is there anywhere on this planet we can help relocate you to? 这星球上还有别的地方 能让你们转移到那边去吗?
[10:44] Look, you’re still not getting it. Listen to me, all of you. 你们还是不明白, 大家都听我说
[10:48] When this thing erupts, the force of the explosion will be over 10,000 times greater than the blast that destroyed mount St. Helens. 这火山一旦爆发,产生的威力比 摧毁圣海伦斯火山的爆发还要强1万倍
[10:55] – It will obliterate half of this continent. – There must be other continents. – 它可以毁掉大半个大陆 – 肯定还有别的大陆
[10:59] The dust cloud will envelop the planet within weeks, 产生的尘云将会笼罩整个星球长达几周
[11:02] blocking out enough sunlight to kill every living thing. 长时间遮住阳光 以致所有生物都无存活
[11:05] We are talking about an extinction level event. 这是灭绝级别的大灾难
[11:10] Look, the only option you’ve got is to evacuate your people to another planet, and I would advise doing it sooner rather than later. 你们唯一的选择就是疏散居民到别的星球 我建议你们要尽快
[11:19] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[11:23] Watch them carefully. 小心盯着他们
[11:27] Oh, I’m sorry. 哦,很抱歉
[11:28] Was my volume turned right down? 我说得不够清楚?
[11:30] Did he not hear me? 他没听到我说的?
[11:52] Chancellor Lycus, Lycus首相
[11:54] Dr. McKay is the finest scientist we have. McKay博士是我们最好的科学家
[11:57] – I trust his advice without reservation. – And I don’t know you. – 我毫无保留地相信他说的话 – 我不了解你们
[12:02] You asked for our help, and we came. 你请求帮助, 所以我们来了
[12:04] To fix our shield generator, not incite evacuation of our planet. 帮助我们修理防护罩生成器 而不是煽动我们去别的星球
[12:07] Your shield generator is what’s causing this problem. 你们的防护罩生成器是问题的根源
[12:12] Now, we would not advise such drastic measures unless there were no other alternatives. 因为没有别的选择 我们才会提出这么重大的建议
[12:16] I’m just finding it curious that you advise us to leave this planet shortly after you discover that we possess an ancient warship. 我只是好奇,因为你们发现我们的古人战舰后 没多久就建议我们离开这个星球
[12:22] You think we’re trying to get you to leave so we can take your ship? 你以为我们为了得到战舰才让你们离开?
[12:25] As I said, 我说过了
[12:26] I don’t know you. 我不了解你们
[12:28] No, you don’t. 是的,你们确实不了解
[12:44] Is everyone alright? 大家都没事吧?
[12:46] Nasty cut on his forehead. 额头上破了个恶心的口子
[12:48] Reports of the wounded are coming in from the settlement. 定居点不断传来伤亡报告
[12:50] I’ll call Beckett, get him up here. 我去叫Beckett, 让他过来
[12:52] You’d better make it quick. 最好快一点
[12:53] The last tremor opened a hydrothermal vent in the base. The ground is eroding beneath us. 刚刚的地震打开了基部的热液出口 我们底下的土地在被不断侵蚀
[12:57] You need to get your people off this planet now. 我们得马上让你们离开这个星球
[13:02] They can come to Atlantis. 他们可以来亚特兰蒂斯
[13:04] They’ll be safe there. 那边很安全
[13:06] If we didn’t answer your call for help, this would still be happening. 如果我们没有过来 事情还是一样会发生
[13:11] Chancellor, please listen to them. 首相, 听他们的
[13:18] Alert the settlers. 给居民发警报
[13:19] Tell our people to gather only their most precious possessions and come here as quickly as possible. 叫他们带上最珍贵的财产尽快赶到这里
[13:24] We’ll begin evacuating immediately. 我们马上开始疏散居民
[13:28] Good. 很好
[13:30] Teyla, Ronon, come in. Teyla, Ronon, 进来
[13:37] Oh, good, you’re here. 哦, 好啊, 你在这里
[13:39] We’re just about ready to escort the first wave back to Atlantis. 我们正要送第一批居民回亚特兰蒂斯
[13:41] Where are the wounded? 受伤者都在哪?
[13:42] There’s a technician up in the control room that needs tending to. They’re also bringing in more wounded from the settlement. 控制室有个技术师需要治疗 而且他们正从居民点带伤者过来
[13:46] What can we do? 我们能做什么?
[13:47] You can help colonel Sheppard facilitate the flow of evacuees. 你可以帮Sheppard中校疏散人群
[13:49] Chancellor Lycus and I are going to handle their arrival on the other end. Lycus和我在亚特兰蒂斯接应
[13:52] This way, Carson. 这边, Carson
[13:58] Rodney? Rodney?
[13:59] Right here. 这里
[14:05] Gate’s dialed. You’re good to go. 拨通星门, 你们可以过去了
[14:14] Alright, we’ll see you on the other side. Please make it quick. 好的, 我们到那边见, 动作快一点
[14:30] Sheppard, the first wave’s on its way. Sheppard, 第一批正在通过
[14:33] How you doing with the next group? 第二批怎么样了?
[14:35] Keep the line moving. 紧跟上
[14:48] Sheppard, get those people back inside the facility! Sheppard, 让他们回里面来!
[14:51] Atlantis, this is McKay. Raise the shield! I repeat, raise the shield! 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay, 升起防护罩! 重复一次, 升起防护罩!
[15:06] The Stargate… 星门…
[15:09] It’s gone. 完了
[15:27] Why did you raise the shields? 你为什么升起防护罩?
[15:28] McKay gave the order just before we lost contact. McKay下了命令后就失去联系了
[15:33] What is happening? 发生什么事了?
[15:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:40] Run a Gate diagnostic. 测试一下星门
[15:42] Power levels were intermittent the last few seconds before it shut off. 切断之前的几秒钟,能量水平时断时续
[15:46] Something must have terminated the connection from their end. 肯定有什么东西迫使那边的星门断开连接
[15:48] Dial them back. 拨回去
[15:54] Can’t establish a wormhole. Something’s happened to their Stargate. 无法建立虫洞, 他们的星门出了问题
[15:58] There’s nothing wrong with our Gate. Dial it again. 我们的星门没有问题, 再拨一次
[16:05] I’m getting nothing. 连不上
[16:06] – You orchestrated this, didn’t you? – What? – 你设计的这一切, 是吧? – 什么?
[16:09] You lured me here to hold me hostage in exchange for our warship. 你骗我过来,是想把我做人质交换战舰
[16:13] I assure you, Chancellor, that is not what’s happening here. 我向你保证,首相,事情不是这样的
[16:16] Zelenka, the Daedalus is on its way back from Earth. I want you to contact colonel Caldwell and divert them to Taranis. Zelenka, Daedalus正在从地球赶回来 你联系Caldwell上校,把他们送回Taranis
[16:20] Right away. 马上去
[16:22] – We’re going to find out what’s going on, I promise. – I will not be cut off from my people. – 我们会查清楚真相, 我保证 – 我不会跟我的人分开
[16:26] My people are on your planet too, Chancellor. 我的人也在你的星球, 首相
[16:29] We’re both cut off. 我们都失去联系了
[16:32] What the hell happened? 搞什么鬼?
[16:33] The Stargate. It was swallowed up by the magma. 星门…被岩浆淹没了
[16:35] – We are so screwed. – You mean we’re stuck here? – 我们完蛋了 – 你是说我们走不了了
[16:38] – If we have no way of contacting Atlantis… – We are totally screwed. – 如果我们无法联系亚特兰蒂斯… – 我们完蛋了
[16:41] Hang on, let’s not panic. 等等, 先别慌
[16:42] – This facility has no means of direct subspace communication. – Will you just take it easy? – 这个基地里面根本没有次空间通讯的工具 – 你能不能冷静一点?
[16:47] We’re inside a soon-to-be-erupting volcano! 我们在一个即将爆发的火山里面!
[16:49] Elizabeth will try to dial us back. When she can’t get through, Elizabeth会拨回来, 如果拨不通的话
[16:53] she’ll send the Daedalus. 她会让Daedalus过来
[16:54] Daedalus. Right. Daedalus,对
[16:56] That’s good. 那就好
[16:58] What if the volcano erupts before then? 那如果来不及呢?
[17:02] The ship in the hangar. 战舰在机库里
[17:03] Maybe McKay can fix it. 或许McKay能修好
[17:05] Oh, maybe I can fix it. Place the pressure squarely on my shoulders for a change! 哦,或许我能修好,把重担直接压我肩上!
[17:09] Well, I’ve discovered you’re pretty good under the threat of impending death. 我还以为你在生死关头会从容不迫
[17:17] I am, actually. 确实是
[17:29] Okay. 好的
[17:30] And 还有
[17:31] primary power 主动力
[17:33] is 已经
[17:35] online. 开启了
[17:45] I wonder how many more ships like these exist. 我在想到底有多少这样的战舰
[17:48] A few more of these, and we can give the Wraith a serious fight. 再多几辆,我们就能跟幽灵好好打一场了
[17:52] Life support should be back up and running in a few minutes. 生命维持系统在准备中 几分钟后就能启动
[17:55] Good. That’s good. 好,非常好
[17:56] And I have discovered the ship’s name. 而且我还发现的战舰的名字
[18:01] It’s the Hippaforalkus. 叫Hippaforalkus
[18:04] The what? 什么?
[18:05] Yeah, well, it appears to have been named after an Ancient general. 是以一位古人将军的名字命名的
[18:10] Hippaforalkus Hippaforalkus.
[18:11] Well, we’re not calling it that. 我们不能这么叫它
[18:13] – Oh, good, then what about… – And we’re not calling it the Enterprise, either. – 好,那不如… – 我们也不叫它”企业号”
[18:17] I wasn’t going to say that. 我不是要说这个
[18:19] – For my second choice, though… – How about we name it later? – 不过还有第二选择… – 能不能先别忙着取名字?
[18:22] Fine. 好
[18:23] Whatever its name, this ship is large enough to fit many people. 不管它叫什么 这么大的战舰可以装载很多人
[18:28] – It could fit all the settlement if we had to. – Let’s hope we don’t have to. – 可以装得下全部居民 – 最好别打这样的算盘
[18:31] Colonel Sheppard, this is the Daedalus. Sheppard中校, 这是Daedalus
[18:33] Go ahead. 继续
[18:36] The signal’s having trouble breaking through. We’re gonna have to boost it. 信号穿不过来,需要增强
[18:40] Can you get communications online? 你能用通讯系统吗?
[18:41] Right. I’m on it. 对,我就去
[18:50] Alright, try it now. 好的,试一下
[18:52] Yes, Sir, we’re here. Where are you? 长官,我们在这,你们在哪?
[18:54] We just arrived in orbit above Taranis. Where are you? 我们刚进入Taranis上空的轨道 你们在哪?
[18:57] We’ve scanned the base and found no life signs. 我们扫描过基地,没发现生命信号
[18:59] Well, this part of the base must be shielded. 我们这个部分肯定被隔离了
[19:01] I hear you could use some assistance? 你听说你们需要援助?
[19:03] The Stargate on this planet’s been swallowed by lava, and we’re in a volcano that could erupt any second, so, yeah, yeah, we could use a little help. 这个星球的星门已经被熔岩吞噬了 而且我们正在随时要爆发的火山口里 是的没错,我们需要点帮助
[19:10] Get yourselves out in the open where we can get a lock on you. 你们到外面去 好让我们追踪到你们的位置
[19:12] No, Sir, we promised to help these people. 不,长官,我们答应帮这些人
[19:15] We’re gonna need Daedalus to evac them back to Atlantis. 我们需要Daedalus把这些人送去亚特兰蒂斯
[19:18] From the number of people that we’re detecting, that’s at least four trips. 根据我们探测到的人数,至少需要四趟
[19:22] But the Daedalus is quite large. Surely you could fit more. 不过Daedalus非常大,肯定能装更多
[19:25] This is a spaceship, which means that our life support resources are finite. 这是太空船 意味着我们的生命维持资源是有限的
[19:29] Four trips would already stretch those resources to the limit. 运四趟已经很勉强了,资源太有限
[19:32] Do we have enough time for that? 我有时间足够吗?
[19:34] There’s no way to know for sure. I mean, it’ll be close. 谁也不敢肯定, 因为随时可能爆发
[19:36] Well, the tremors have stopped. 不过地震已经停了
[19:38] For the moment. 暂时来说
[19:39] Beckett’s on his way back to the settlement to treat the wounded. Beckett回定居点治疗伤者
[19:42] Teyla and Ronon can join him, organize people into groups that can be beamed aboard. Teyla和Ronon能跟他一起 组织居民分好小组准备传送上飞船
[19:45] In the mean time McKay and I are going to stay here and continue our work on plan B. 与此同进,我和McKay留在这里 继续我们的B计划
[19:48] No, no, no, we need to get out of here. 不,不,我们得离开这里
[19:50] We can start the process, but if things get worse and the Daedalus can’t get everyone offworld, 我们先启动程序, 如果发生意外 Daedalus不能把所有人带走
[19:54] we’re going to need another lifeboat. 我们就需要另外的”救生艇”
[19:56] And plan B is what? B计划是什么?
[19:58] We found a sister ship to the Aurora 我们发现了Aurora的姐妹船
[20:00] called the… 叫做…
[20:02] Orion. Orion(猎户座)
[20:05] McKay’s trying to get the sublight drive online. McKay准备启动亚光速引擎
[20:07] Really? 真的?
[20:09] Well, a ship that large, you should be able to get everyone else out in one trip. 这么大的飞船,应该能把居民一次送走
[20:12] Yeah, well, whether or not we live or die is all up to Rodney. 是啊,我们的命运全靠Rodney了
[20:16] This is so unfair. 真是不公平
[20:19] Sounds like a plan, Colonel. 不错的计划, 中校
[20:20] Let’s get to it. 好好干吧
[20:29] Right, over there you go. 好,你去那边
[20:31] Have you selected which patients will go first? 你选好需要第一批送走的病人了吗?
[20:33] Aye, this group here. They’re the most severely wounded. 是的,这边一组,他们是伤得最重的
[20:35] I’ve alerted the Daedalus’ infirmary. They’re waiting for them. 我通告了Daedalus的医务室 他们准备好了
[20:38] Ronon is outside gathering the remainder of the first group. Ronon 在外面安排第一批的居民
[20:41] Everyone has seen and felt the first signs of the impending eruption, 大家都看到和感觉到火山即将爆发的迹象
[20:44] and despite our best efforts to keep them calm, some are beginning to panic. 尽管我们努力安抚,一些人还是开始恐慌了
[20:48] How long before the Daedalus is able to return? Daedalus多久才能回来了?
[20:50] 12 hours to travel to Atlantis and back. 来回亚特兰蒂斯一趟要12小时
[20:52] 12 hours and hope there’s enough time to make four trips. 希望有足够的时间来回4趟
[20:56] Ronon, this way. Ronon, 这边
[20:58] To the far left. 往左一直走
[20:59] The next group to go. 第二批准备
[21:01] Alright. 好了
[21:02] Come here, everyone. 大家这边来
[21:04] I need you to stay in here. 你待在这里
[21:05] Come on. Stay in here. 待在这里
[21:08] Don’t worry, you won’t feel a thing. 别担心,不会有什么事的
[21:12] Daedalus, this is Teyla Emmagan. Daedalus, 我是Teyla Emmagan
[21:14] We have several hundred Taranians standing by at the various beaming sites. 这边有几百Taranian人 已经在各个传送点准备就绪
[21:18] We are ready. 我们准备好了
[21:20] Understood. 明白
[21:28] The first wave of refugees are onboard. We’re headed back to Atlantis. 第一批难民已经上船, 我们回亚特蒂斯
[21:31] Thank you, Colonel. We’ll be ready to receive them. Weir out. 谢谢,上校,我们地准备接收,Weir完毕
[21:36] Then what? 然后呢?
[21:38] Once my people have been evacuated to this city, what happens to us then? 如果我们的人民都到了这个城市 接下来怎么办?
[21:42] You’re welcome to stay here with us, 我们欢迎你们留在这里
[21:44] or we can help you find a safe, suitable planet you could relocate to. 或者帮你们找一个安全并适合居住的星球 让你们重新定居
[21:48] And if what is happening on my planet is a false alarm? 如果我们星球上的事只是假警报呢?
[21:52] I doubt that’s the case. 我怀疑这个可能性
[21:54] Dr. Weir… Dr. Weir, I’m sorry, it’s important. Weir博士…Weir博士,抱歉,事关紧急
[21:57] Excuse me, Chancellor. 失陪一下,首相
[22:01] The long range scanner. 远程扫描仪
[22:04] A hive ship. 一艘幽灵母船
[22:05] Yes. Headed toward Atlantis. 对,往亚特兰蒂斯的方向过来
[22:08] How far out? 多远?
[22:10] Three weeks, perhaps. 大概三周的路程
[22:13] Just the one? 就一艘?
[22:14] So far. 暂时是
[22:18] So far. 暂时
[22:30] I have already learned so much from you just in the last few hours. 我在几小时内就从你身上学到这么多东西
[22:35] Perhaps one day I could study under you. 也许什么时候你可以做我的老师
[22:37] Yes, well, I really… 是的,不过我已经…
[22:39] really look forward to that, but first we need to get off… 我也希望收你做学生,不过我们得先离开…
[22:43] First we need to get off the planet.First we need to get off the planet, and then you can be under me… 首先我们得离开这个星球 离开这个星球,然后你就可以做我的学生…
[22:58] Okay, that was a big one. 这次震得厉害
[23:00] – That was a lot stronger than the… – You alright? – 强度大过… – 你没事吧?
[23:03] I’m fine. 我很好
[23:08] All good under there. 有好戏看了
[23:11] Okay. 好的
[23:18] What is it? 什么?
[23:20] It’s just ash beginning to fall. 火山灰开始往下落
[23:22] Is that a sign that the volcano will soon erupt? 是不是意味着火山就要爆发了?
[23:24] Diastrophism is a wee bit outside my bailiwick. 地壳变动有点超出我的研究范围
[23:27] I mean, no, I doubt it. 我是说,不,不一定
[23:30] Remember what Rodney said. 记得Rodney说过的
[23:31] When she goes, we’ll know. 等它爆发了, 我们就知道
[23:33] – And who decided that? – We all did. Everyone’s voice was heard. – 谁说了算? – 大家一起, 大家说了算
[23:37] – What is wrong? – This is Vonos. He’s from another settlement. – 什么事? – 这是Vonos. 他从另一个定居点来
[23:40] – Hello there. – How long before the Daedalus returns? – 你好 – Daedalus多久才回来?
[23:42] Still several hours, 还要几个小时
[23:44] and I’m afraid the second evacuation group has already been selected, 第二批遣送的居民应该已经安排好了
[23:47] but you and your people will be able to leave in the third. 你们可以在第三批离开
[23:50] – That won’t be necessary. – He thinks he can outrun this thing. – 没这个必要 – 他认为他能躲过火山爆发
[23:53] – What? – A day’s walk from here, there is a river, – 什么? – 离这里一天行程的地方,有条河
[23:56] wide, calm, 宽阔, 平静
[23:57] should offer protection from any lava flow. 可以阻挡任何岩浆流
[23:59] – Another two days after that, we’re at the sea… – Listen to me. – 然后再走两天, 就到海边… – 听我说
[24:02] There’s a cloud of ash spreading across the sky. If that doesn’t choke you to death, 大量的火山灰会从天而降 如果你没被窒息而死
[24:05] you’ll surely die in the explosion. 那肯定会死于爆炸
[24:07] The only chance of survival is to evacuate this planet. 生还的唯一机会就是离开这个星球
[24:10] And the only way out of here is on our ship. 而唯一的途径就是通过我们的飞船
[24:17] Time to go. 该走了
[24:26] It’s getting a hell of a lot worse out there. 外面越来越糟糕
[24:29] The last tremor opened many more fissures. We have a problem. 上次地震开了更多的裂缝, 我们有麻烦了
[24:35] Rodney, come in. Rodney, 进来
[24:37] Go ahead. 继续
[24:38] Looks like there’s a lot of new vents, a lot of ash going into the air headed toward the settlement. 好像有很多新的裂口 带着大量火山灰朝居民点涌去
[24:43] We don’t have time to wait for the Daedalus. How are those engines coming? 我们没时间等Daedalus了 引擎还要多久弄好?
[24:47] I’m not even close. 还早着呢
[24:48] – Well, then, I guess we’re all going to die. – Oh, you’re doing that on purpose! – 那我们应该活不了了 – 哦,你故意激我!
[24:53] What? 什么?
[24:54] You’re creating an impossible task that my ego will force me to overcome! 你想让我的自负迫使我完成 这个不可能的任务!
[24:57] Oh, yes, yes, that’s exactly what I’m doing. 哦,是的,这就是我的意思
[24:59] It has nothing at all to do with saving the lives of these people. It’s all about you. 跟救人性命毫无关系,都是在拿你开心
[25:03] Now, get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines! 快回去工作,修好那他妈的引擎!
[25:11] He’ll fix them, trust me. 他会修好的,相信我
[25:18] Alright, folks, can I have your attention, please? 各位, 请听我说几句话
[25:20] I’m afraid there’s been a change of plans. 我们的计划有变
[25:23] We need to bring everyone from the settlement back to the base. 我们要把大家从居民点送到基地
[25:26] Once at the base, 到了基地
[25:28] we’ll board another ship called the Orion. It’s a lovely ship with lots of room for… 我们会登上别一艘叫Orion的飞船 一艘漂亮而且宽敞的…
[25:31] Why? 为什么?
[25:32] As you can see, the conditions outside are rapidly deteriorating. 你也能看过, 外面的情况在不断恶化
[25:35] We may not have time to wait for our ship to return, so 我们可能等不及飞船返回
[25:38] we would like everyone to proceed down the tunnel that leads back to the base. The Orion 所以我们希望大家都从隧道回到基地 而Orion…
[25:43] – will safely evacuate everyone before the volcano… – Why did we not board that ship in the first place? – 会在火山爆发之前安全地让大家… – 为什么一开始不让我们上那艘飞船?
[25:48] The engines are not currently in working condition, but our people are confident they’ll have them fixed before the volcano erupts. 因为引擎故障 不过我们有信心在火山爆发前修好它
[25:53] This is why we should not have waited. 这就是我们不能再等的原因
[25:55] We cannot trust what they say. We must leave this place now. 我们不能相信他们说的 我们要马上离开这里
[25:59] And go where? 去哪?
[26:01] – To the river. – Have you looked outside, big man? – 过河 – 你没看外面什么情况吗, 老兄?
[26:04] – The air will be clear beyond the river. – No, it won’t! That cloud stretches for bloody miles! – 河水会阻挡火山灰 – 不,不可能! 它能曼延非常远!
[26:08] – You will die out there. – Maybe. – 你会死在外面 – 也许是
[26:12] But it is better to do battle with death than idly wait for it to take you. 跟死神抗争总比坐着等死要好
[26:19] You’re all welcome to join us. 欢迎你们一起来
[26:21] No. At least in here, we stand a chance of survival. Out there, it is suicide. 不, 在这里至少我们还有机会生还 去外面是送死
[26:45] Alright, 好吧
[26:46] everybody else, 剩下的人
[26:47] please come this way, 这边走
[26:49] down the tunnel. 下隧道
[27:10] Do you know which of these stars is Taranis? 你知道哪颗星星是Taranis吗?
[27:13] I’m sorry, I don’t. 抱歉,不知道
[27:18] Your city is incredible. 你们的城市真厉害
[27:22] Yes, it is. 是啊
[27:26] Dr. Weir… Weir博士…
[27:28] your people have been putting their lives in jeopardy to save my people, and 你们不顾生命危险拯救我们的人民,而且…
[27:32] I have rewarded that kindness with 我还不理解你们的好意
[27:35] doubt and suspicion. 反正报以怀疑和猜忌
[27:38] I apologize. 我向你道歉
[27:39] That’s not necessary. 不用道歉
[27:43] I understand how you must feel. 我很理解你的感受
[27:45] I truly believed that the Ancestors’ shield would protect my people. 我真心相信祖先的防护罩能保护我们的人民
[27:50] I could not have been more wrong. 我真是大错特错了
[27:52] We’ll save as many as we can. 我们会尽可能挽救
[27:56] I believe you will. 我相信你的决心
[28:02] Okay, this way, folks. Hurry, hurry. 好的,这边,各位
[28:04] Good, good. Keep ’em coming. Where are Teyla and Ronon? 很好,继续走, Teyla和Ronon在哪?
[28:06] Still back at the village to gather the rest of the people. Then they’ll be on their way. 还在村里集合居民, 很快会过来的
[28:09] Good. Get these people to the ship. 好, 让这些人上船
[28:11] – Come on, move it. Let’s go. Come on. – Come on, straight down to the hangar, folks. – 快, 快点 – 大家直接到机库去
[28:14] Ship’s waiting, plenty of room. 飞船等着你们, 空间足够
[28:18] Don’t panic! 别慌!
[28:19] There’s plenty of room! 有足够的空间!
[28:22] – Sheppard. – What? – Sheppard- 什么?
[28:23] I just got the atmospheric sensors online. I’m reading dangerously high levels 我刚开启大气传感器 数据显示高危级别的…
[28:26] of sulfur dioxide spewing into the air from dozens of fumaroles. 二氧化硫从无数喷气孔中涌出
[28:29] Look, it is rapidly becoming toxic out there. Make sure you get people to stick to the tunnels. 外面的空气很快就能使人中毒 要确保大家待在隧道下
[28:33] We’ll pass the word. How about those engines? 我们会下令的, 引擎怎样了?
[28:36] I’m still working on that. 我还在修
[28:37] Keep me apprised. 修好了要通告我
[28:39] Teyla, Ronon Teyla, Ronon.
[28:41] Yes, Colonel. 在,中校
[28:43] We’ve got toxic gas venting into the atmosphere. 毒气正在空气中扩散
[28:47] Yes. 知道了
[28:48] It has already made its way here. 已经扩散到这里来了
[28:49] Get everyone into the tunnel underneath the settlement asap. 尽快让所有人都到居民点底下的隧道里去
[28:53] They are heading your way. 他们正在向你们那边跑了
[28:54] Ronon has found one remaining family at the edge of the village. Ronon在村庄边缘发现一个最后一个家庭
[28:57] He is returning, and then we will go. 等他回来, 我们就会回去
[29:04] Beckett and Norina are helping people get on board. Beckett和Norina在帮大家上船
[29:07] It’s getting pretty tense, but nobody’s trampled each other… 非常紧张, 不过没发生践踏事件…
[29:10] yet. 还没发生
[29:13] What? 什么?
[29:15] Two large fissures just opened up near the base. 两个巨大的裂口在基地附近打开
[29:17] One of the lava flows just covered the hangar directly above us. 熔岩流正好就是机库正上方
[29:20] We’re talking over 30 feet thick. 中间只隔着30英尺的地表
[29:22] Is the door gonna hold? 舱门能支持住?
[29:23] I don’t know. I, I think so, but it’s, that’s not the bigger problem. 不清楚, 应该可以, 不过这不是关键问题
[29:26] Even if I can get the engines fixed, there is no way to fly this ship out of here. 就算我们修好了引擎 我们也不可能把飞船驶出这里
[29:31] We’re stuck. 我们走不了了
[29:39] Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. Please respond. Sheppard中校, 我是Teyla, 请回答
[29:44] Colonel… 中校…
[29:45] if you hear me, please respond. 如果你听到, 请回答
[29:50] Ronon Ronon.
[29:55] Everyone else get through? 所有人都过去了吗?
[29:56] Yes. We are the last to remain. 对, 我们是最后的
[29:59] We’d better get going, then. 我们得赶紧走
[30:01] Ronon, the tunnel is blocked. Ronon, 隧道已经堵住了
[30:03] I was just there. It collapsed during the last tremor. 我刚才在那边, 地震把它弄塌了
[30:06] It’ll be alright. 没事的
[30:12] We can’t go back out there. 我们可以回去
[30:13] I have been trying to hail colonel Sheppard. 我一直在联系Sheppard中校
[30:16] So we’re stuck? 我们被困住了?
[30:19] It would appear so. 看来是这样
[30:28] Time for a military solution. 应该采取军事解决办法了
[30:30] For which problem? 什么麻烦?
[30:31] We’ve got an armory full of drones on board. Maybe we can blast through the hangar door. 我们刚发现一个放满轰炸机的军械库 或许我们可以爆开机库大门
[30:34] The hangar door is directly above us. The molten lava would destroy the ship. 机库门就地我们头顶上 岩浆会毁了飞船
[30:38] Not if I can get the shields operational. 除非我可以开启防护罩
[30:40] – Tell me you can do that. – I can do that. – 告诉我你做得到 – 我做得到
[30:42] And once they’re operational, they’ll be able to provide enough protection to… 一旦开启了, 就能够保护…
[30:45] – To what? – Talk amongst yourselves. – 保护什么? – 你们自己聊吧
[30:46] – What’re you doing? – I have an idea. – 你在干什么? – 我有主意了
[30:47] – What kind of idea? – Can’t talk. Busy. – 什么主意? – 别问我, 忙着呢
[30:49] – Just give me a basic.. – Not now, please. – 就告诉我基本.. – 现在不行
[30:50] I hate it when he does this. 我真讨厌他这样
[31:07] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
[31:10] There is no place to go. 没地方可去了
[31:13] I’m not good at sitting around waiting to die. 我不太擅长坐着等死
[31:19] Maybe we can make it back to the base on foot. 或许我们可以走回基地去
[31:21] Outside? 从外面?
[31:23] We will never make it. 我们不会成功的
[31:26] As long as we can breathe, 只要我们还有一口气
[31:28] there is still hope 就还有希望
[31:31] and we may be able to last a few minutes longer in here than out there. 也许我们在这里能坚持得更久
[31:43] Okay, hurry, ladies and gentlemen. Right down the hallway there. Thank you. 好的, 快, 女士们先生们 走廊那边, 谢谢合作
[31:46] Carson, how’re we doing? Carson, 我们这边如何了?
[31:47] We’re just about ready. There should be another group of refugees coming on board now. 快准备好了,应该还有一批难民正在赶来
[31:50] Teyla? Ronon? Teyla? Ronon?
[31:52] They helped the last family. God, I haven’t seen them. 他们在帮最后一家人 天哪, 我没见到他们
[31:55] Teyla? Ronon? Teyla? Ronon?
[31:58] Teyla, Ronon, please respond. Teyla, Ronon, 请回答
[32:02] – Don’t leave without us. – No, of course not. – 别丢下我们 – 不, 当然不会
[32:05] Right down there. 往下走
[32:12] They’re still alive… 他们还活着…
[32:14] but barely. 不过快不行了
[32:19] Perhaps you were right. 也许你说得对
[32:23] We should have tried to make it back to the base on foot. 我们应该试着走回基地去
[32:28] No. 不
[32:29] You were right. 你是对的
[32:32] We’d be dead. 我们会死
[32:38] As long as we can breathe… 只要还有一口气…
[32:41] there’s still hope. 就还有希望
[32:52] We owe you a debt of gratitude, Colonel. 我们欠你一个人情, 上校
[32:54] Frankly, yours were the only life signs that we could detect on the planet. What happened to the others? 老实说, 我们在这个星球上 只能探测到你们几个人, 其他人呢?
[32:59] Sheppard, Beckett, and McKay, Sheppard, Beckett, 还有McKay
[33:00] they took the rest of the people back to the base. 他们带其他人回基地了
[33:03] – We got cut off from them. – Well, that’s brilliant. The base is shielded. – 我们跟他们失去联系了 – 现在好了, 基地开了防护罩
[33:05] I can’t beam them out of there. 我无法把他们传送出去
[33:07] They were attempting to load the rest of the people on board the Orion, 他们要把其他人都装上Orion
[33:10] hoping Dr. McKay would be able to get the engines working before the eruption. 希望McKay博士能在火山爆发前修好引擎
[33:24] What are you saying? They’re all dead? 你在说什么? 他们都死了?
[33:26] We don’t know. 我们不清楚
[33:27] One way or the other, we can’t hail them on radio because of extreme electrical activity in the ash cloud. 不管怎样, 我们因为火山灰的极电活动 而无法联系到他们
[33:31] We can’t even detect their life signs. 我们甚至探测不到他们的生命信号
[33:34] So if you make contact, what are your options? 那如果你联系上了, 然后怎么办?
[33:36] Well, colonel Sheppard could have saved some of the remaining population, Sheppard中校应该已经救下了其他居民
[33:40] but instead he tried to save every single one of them by taking refuge aboard the 不过他想把所有难民都载上古人的战舰
[33:43] damaged ancient warship, which has pretty much taken any options I might have had out of the equation. 那样我倒是可以置身事外了
[33:49] Stay as long as you can. 尽量再等等
[33:52] Hermiod says the volcano’s about to erupt. We should know for sure by then. Hermiod说火山就要爆发了 到时我们就能确定了
[33:56] Be advised, we have detected a hive ship heading towards Atlantis. 还得考虑这个, 我们探测到一艘幽灵母船 朝亚特兰蒂斯方向飞来
[34:03] Just the one? 就一艘?
[34:06] I’m afraid that’s all the good news we have. 这是唯一庆幸的
[34:17] Teyla, Ronon, come in. Teyla, Ronon,进来
[34:27] Stop! 住手
[34:28] Door’s probably hot. You don’t want to touch it. 门可能很烫了, 最好别碰
[34:31] Let’s try this way. 我们试试这边
[34:35] Okay, not that way either. 好,这边也不行
[34:37] Rodney, come in. Rodney, 接线
[34:39] Go ahead. 继续说
[34:40] I’ve run into the last group of villagers and I’m trying to get them back to the ship. 我遇到最后一批居民 我在想办法带他们到船上
[34:43] Looks like the base is going to emergency lockdown. We got doors sealing off everywhere. 看来基地开始应急封锁了 到处的门都锁上了
[34:48] We could really use some help trying to find another way back. 帮我们找另一条路回去
[34:50] Alright. 好的
[34:51] I’ll have Norina call up the base schematics, see if she can… 我会叫Norina找找基地的图表 看看她能不能…
[35:03] Rodney? Rodney?
[35:06] Rodney… Rodney…
[35:08] do you copy? 听到了吗?
[35:12] Damn it. 该死
[35:22] Colonel, I’m attempting to calculate the precise time remaining before the main eruption. 上校, 我打算计算出火山爆发的精确时间
[35:28] We should try to land. 我们应该着陆
[35:29] The planet’s surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing. 这个行星的地表已经很不稳定了 不能着陆
[35:33] So our only option is to sit here and wait? 那我们只能在这里坐着等?
[35:36] There is one other option. 还有另一个选择
[35:38] What? 什么?
[35:40] We could leave. 我们可以离开
[35:43] That’s not an option we’re considering. 不考虑这个选择
[35:50] I’m starting to smell sulfur dioxide here. 我开始闻到二氧化硫了
[35:53] Stay close. Stay calm. Try not to take too many deep breaths. 别走远了, 别慌, 别大口呼吸
[36:00] Colonel Sheppard, are you there? Sheppard中校,你在吗?
[36:03] Colonel Sheppard, please come in. Sheppard中校, 进来
[36:05] – Any luck? – Not yet. – 有消息吗? – 还没有
[36:06] There’s too much interference. 干扰太多
[36:08] Look, the atmosphere is heavily charged with electromagnetic energy. 大气中已经充满了电磁能
[36:11] This baby’s ready to blow. 火山要爆发了
[36:13] The Taranian people are all on board, except for the last group that colonel Sheppard was escorting. Taranian人都在船上了 除了Sheppard中校护送的最后一批
[36:17] Teyla and Ronon? Teyla和Ronon?
[36:18] We’ve lost contact with them as well. 我们还跟他们失去联系了
[36:22] Alright. 好的
[36:35] Please be the hangar door. 大家到机库门
[36:41] Help me pry this thing open. 帮我撬开它
[37:03] This way. 这边
[37:09] Alright. 好的
[37:10] Tell the people to get on the floor and secure themselves. I think the eruption is imminent. 叫他们保护好自己 火山可能马上就要爆发了
[37:13] We’re just about ready. 我们要准备好了
[37:15] Ready for what? 准备干什么?
[37:19] Oh, thank God. 哦, 谢天谢地
[37:20] What took you so long? 怎么这么久?
[37:21] – Just about ready for what? – To activate the shields. – 准备什么? – 开启防护罩
[37:24] I thought you said the blast from the eruption will wipe out half the continent. 你以为你说爆发的冲击力会摧毁半个大陆
[37:27] It will, and after 4.1 seconds of those extreme temperatures and pressures, 会, 而且在4.1秒的极度高温和高压之后
[37:30] our shields will be depleted. 防护罩的能量也会耗尽
[37:32] As much as I’m all for living for another four seconds… 也就是我们再活4秒…
[37:34] – That’s not very much time for anything, Rodney. – It’s plenty of time to open a hyperspace window. – 这么短的时间干不了什么, Rodney – 足够开启一个超空间窗口了
[37:39] But that’s my plan. Didn’t I tell you about that? 这就是我的计划, 我没跟你们说吗?
[37:41] – No. – No, you didn’t. – 没有 – 没有,你没说
[37:43] – You were too busy running around looking for people. – Well, tell us the damn plan. – 你在那边忙得团团转 – 快把他妈的计划说出来
[37:47] Fixing the sublight engines was impossible in the amount of time we had left… 在剩下的这点时间里根本不可能 修好亚光速引擎…
[37:50] they were just too badly damaged, 损坏太严重了
[37:51] but I’ve devised a sort of a patch that in effect diverts auxiliary power to the hyperdrive. 但我已经想出一个弥补办法 能有效地把辅助能量转移到亚光速推进装置
[37:55] – Only enough for a fraction of a second, mind you. – That won’t get us very far. – 只要一瞬间的工夫 – 那飞不了太远
[37:58] We don’t need to go far. Any old orbit will do. 我们不需要太远,随便一个轨道都行
[38:00] And then what? 然后呢?
[38:01] Well, then Norina and I were planning a 然后Norina和我就…
[38:03] small dinner for us all, nothing fancy, just… 给大家准备晚餐, 不太丰盛, 只要…
[38:05] – Rodney… – Well, what does he mean, “then what?” – Rodney… – 什么意思, 然后呢?
[38:06] Then we won’t die horribly? 然后我们不会惨死?
[38:08] So your plan is to not blow a hole in the hangar but to sit here and wait for this cataclysmic eruption to take place. 所以你的计划不是在机库炸一个洞 而且是坐着等火山爆发
[38:14] With the shields and inertial dampeners at full strength, yes. 同时开启防护罩到惯性阻尼的最大强度 是的
[38:17] I think I may be missing something. Correct me if I’m wrong, 我可能搞错了, 如果说得不对请纠正
[38:20] but when the volcano erupts, don’t we as well? 当火山爆发的时候, 我们不也一起爆了
[38:22] That’s the plan. 计划就是如此
[38:23] – That’s the plan? – That’s the plan. – 计划就是如此? – 计划就是如此
[38:25] – That plan sucks. – Aye. – 什么烂计划 – 是啊
[38:26] The ship will be ejected along with the magma and steam several thousand feet into the air. 飞船将会跟岩浆和蒸气一起 射向几千英尺的空中
[38:31] The ship can survive that? 飞船没事?
[38:32] For exactly 4.1 seconds, yes. 在那4.1秒内, 是的
[38:35] Look, the hangar should disintegrate. The moment we’re clear, we open a brief hyperspace window, 机库会碎掉, 机会一来 我们就开一个短暂的超空间窗口
[38:38] jump to space before the explosion depletes our shields and incinerates us. 然后在爆发把防护罩耗尽 和把我们烧成灰之前进入太空
[38:43] Okay. 好的
[38:45] What. 什么
[38:46] That’s very clever, Rodney. 这想法了不起, Rodney
[38:51] Well, don’t thank me ’till it works… 在成功之前先别谢我…
[38:55] which it probably won’t. 说不定会失败的
[38:57] Excuse me. 抱歉
[39:03] Colonel, I believe the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. 上校, 我相信火山会在52秒后爆发
[39:08] Are you sure? 你肯定?
[39:10] I would not state it if I wasn’t. 不肯定的话,我不会说出来
[39:19] What? 什么?
[39:21] Bent my fingernail back. I hate that. 把我指甲弄弯了, 真是讨厌
[39:23] Yes, that can be painful. 是啊, 很痛吧
[39:25] – Yeah, will you look at that? – Are you done? – 是啊, 你要不要看看? – 你弄好了没?
[39:27] Almost. Look, 快了,看
[39:28] does anyone have nail clippers? 谁有指甲钳的?
[39:29] Rodney… Rodney…
[39:31] Not helping. 没用
[39:32] Alright, 好吧
[39:34] so… 那么…
[39:35] hyperdrive’s ready, inertial dampeners are engaged, shields are up. 超光速推进装置准备好了 惯性阻尼开启, 防护罩开启
[39:39] We’re good to go. 我们准备走了
[39:43] – What? – Got up too fast. – 什么? – 站起来太快
[39:46] 40 seconds. 40秒
[39:54] Where’s the P.A.? P.A.在哪?
[39:55] Arm of the chair. 椅子扶手
[39:59] Alright, folks, all chairs and seatbacks into your upright and locked positions. 好了,各位, 贴着椅子和靠背坐稳
[40:04] Don’t hold your breath. It could happen any time in the next half an hour. 别屏住呼吸了 因为在接下来半小时随时可能发生
[40:27] 5… Five…
[40:30] 3… Three…
[40:31] 2… Two…
[40:32] 1… One.
[41:03] It worked! 成功了
[41:06] You really are a genius. 你真是个天才
[41:10] Rodney? Rodney?
[41:12] I’m good. 我很好
[41:16] This is the Daedalus. Are there any survivors aboard? 这是Daedalus 船上有生还者吗?
[41:20] Yes, Sir. 是的,长官
[41:21] In fact, 事实上
[41:23] we have a pretty big passenger list. 我们还有一大串乘客名单
[41:36] The explosion was every bit as destructive as I feared. The… 爆发就像我们担心的那样强大…
[41:41] ash cloud has encircled the entire planet. 火山灰已经笼罩了整个星球
[41:43] Will the Taranian people ever be able to go home? Taranian有没有可能回到家园?
[41:46] Not for many years, I’m afraid. 在近几年内,恐怕不行
[41:48] We found a planet that Chancellor Lycus feels is suitable for them. 我们发现了一个星球 Lycus首相觉得适合他们
[41:51] We’ve already started relocating the people there. 我们已经开始安排他们到那边定居了
[41:54] I’d like you and your team to assist them, just to make sure the relocation goes smoothly. 我希望你们可以去帮他们 确保安置顺利
[41:58] I’ll take a repair team back to the Orion, get the engines fixed. 我会带一个修理小队回Orion,修好引擎
[42:01] I thought you told Norina you couldn’t fix it. 你不是告诉Norina说你修不好吗
[42:04] It was never a question of whether or not I could fix it, it… 我能不能修好从来都不是个问题, 只是…
[42:07] Well, as quickly as you can, Rodney. 你尽快吧, Rodney
[42:09] The Chancellor has graciously allowed us to use the ship in exchange for our help. 首相为了感谢我们的帮助 愿意把古人的战舰借我们使用
[42:14] I assume there’s still a hive ship on the way? 是不是还有幽灵幽灵母船正在赶来?
[42:17] Yes. 是的
[42:18] Why only one ship? 为什么只有一艘?
[42:20] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[42:21] Maybe they’re just coming to prove we’re still here, but if they manage to do that. 或许他们只是来看看我们是不是还是这里 如果他们发现了
[42:26] Well, at least we’ve got the Orion now, and the city’s supply of drones has been replenished. 至少我们现在有Orion了 而且轰炸机已经补给
[42:30] That’s enough to put up a hell of a fight. 足够让我们好好打一场了
[42:32] Let’s not fool ourselves. 别自作聪明
[42:34] If they come in full force, and there is no reason to believe that they won’t this time, 如果他们全力进攻 而且这很有可能
[42:38] – then I’m sorry, but… – It’s not going to be enough. – 抱歉, 不过… – 肯定不够
[42:49] It’s all we’ve got. 我们只有这些
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme