时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth… | |
[00:31] | Yes, Carson? | 什么, Carson? |
[00:33] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[00:40] | Blood pressure’s fine, pulse normal. You’re bouncing back quite nicely. | 血压正常, 脉搏正常, 你恢复得不错 |
[00:44] | Bouncing back from what? | 从什么中恢复过来? |
[00:45] | Hello, Michael. Do you remember me? | 你好, Michael 记得我么? |
[00:51] | No. | 不 |
[00:52] | I’m Dr. Elizabeth Weir, this is lieutenant colonel John Sheppard. | 我是Elizabeth Weir博士 这位是John Sheppard中校 |
[00:56] | You serve under my command. | 你在我的麾下服役 |
[01:00] | Do you know where you are? | 还记得你是谁么? |
[01:04] | I don’t even know who I am. | 我甚至连我自己是谁都不知道 |
[01:06] | Your name is lieutenant Michael Kenmore. | 你是Michael Kenmore中尉 |
[01:10] | You’re in a private room off the infirmary here in Atlantis. | 你现在是在Atlantis医疗室的 一间个人病房 |
[01:15] | Is that familiar to you? | 有没有印象? |
[01:18] | Atlantis Atlantis… | |
[01:21] | Yeah. I think. | 是的… 我想 |
[01:25] | You were a member of a team that went offworld. | 你跟随一支分队前往外星球 |
[01:28] | You were captured by the Wraith. | 你被幽灵抓住了 |
[01:32] | I see you remember the Wraith. | 你记起幽灵了? |
[01:36] | What did they do to me? | 他们对我做了些什么? |
[01:38] | We’re not quite sure yet. | 我们还不是很清楚 |
[01:41] | We sent a rescue team for you, but… you were wounded during the mission. | 我们派了一支分队去救你, 不过 你在任务中受伤了 |
[01:46] | You’ve been unconscious for days now. Had us worried sick. | 你已经昏迷了好些天了 我们都担心死了 |
[01:50] | Why can’t I remember anything? | 我怎么什么也想不起来? |
[01:52] | We don’t know yet. Hopefully, we’ll learn more as we conduct further tests. | 我们还不知道 希望能从进一步的检查中搞清楚 |
[01:56] | And in the meantime, I can assure you | 在此之间, 我向你保证 |
[01:59] | that we will give you the best possible care to help in your recovery. | 我们会尽全力来帮你恢复 |
[02:12] | Keep a close eye on him. | 好好盯着他 |
[02:13] | Until we know more, we need to proceed with caution. | 在知道更多以前, 我们必须保持警惕 |
[02:17] | This may just be the start of our problems. | 这可能只是我们麻烦的开始 |
[03:32] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[03:37] | I’m afraid you have type one diabetes. | 你患有I型糖尿病 |
[03:39] | You require a daily injection of insulin to maintain a normal blood glucose level. | 必须每天注射胰岛素 以维持正常的血糖水平 |
[03:43] | You’ve managed it quite nicely, actually. | 你从前一直是这样的, 事实上 |
[03:48] | Michael, we believe you may be suffering from what’s called generalized dissociative amnesia, | Michael, 你可能正遭受着一种被称为 游离失忆症的病的折磨 |
[03:53] | which usually occurs as a result of significant trauma. | 这通常是由刺激所致 |
[03:56] | Trauma… caused by the Wraith? | 幽灵所造成的刺激? |
[04:00] | We don’t know for certain. | 我们还不能肯定 |
[04:02] | Hopefully, over time, your memory will return. | 希望过一段时间, 你的记忆就能恢复 |
[04:05] | In the meantime, we’ll do our best to help you fill in the gaps, | 在此期间, 我们会尽全力来帮你 想起以前的事情 |
[04:08] | a wee bit at a time so as not to completely overwhelm you. | 每次一点点 这样就不会让你觉得太突然 |
[04:12] | I’m already completely overwhelmed. | 我已经完完全全受到打击了 |
[04:15] | How much worse could it get? | 还会有多糟呢? |
[04:24] | I heard he was awake. | 听说他已经醒了? |
[04:26] | Aye, complete amnesia. Doesn’t remember a thing. | 是的, 完完全全的失忆症 什么也不记得了 |
[04:34] | May I speak with him? | 我可以跟他谈谈么? |
[04:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:40] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息一下了 |
[04:51] | Hello, Michael. | 你好, Michael |
[04:53] | I am Teyla. | 我是Teyla |
[04:56] | You look familiar. | 你看起来有点眼熟 |
[04:59] | Do I know you? | 我认识你么? |
[05:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:02] | You assisted my team on a few missions. | 你帮我的分队执行过几次任务 |
[05:06] | No, there’s more, though. | 这样啊 |
[05:08] | Are… are we friends? | 我们是朋友么? |
[05:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s the best news I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的消息了 |
[05:19] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样? |
[05:20] | Physically, fine, but my mind is… | 从身体上说很好 |
[05:23] | completely blank. | 但我的大脑一片空白 |
[05:26] | They said I’m a lieutenant. | 他们说我是一名中尉 |
[05:29] | You have only recently arrived in Atlantis, but | 你最近才到Atlantis来 |
[05:32] | you have already proven yourself to be one of the finest soldiers in this city. | 不过你已经证明了 你是这个城市中最优秀的一名士兵 |
[05:36] | Well, if I’m such a fine soldier, how did I get captured by the Wraith? | 如果我是如此优秀 那为什么会被幽灵抓住呢? |
[05:39] | Your team came upon a landed Wraith cruiser and were ambushed. | 你的分队在靠近一艘着陆的巡洋舰时 遭遇到了埋伏 |
[05:43] | You sacrificed yourself in order to give your team mates time to escape. | 你牺牲你自己 以便让其他队员有时间逃跑 |
[05:46] | Quite heroic. | 非常英勇 |
[05:50] | Were you part of the team that rescued me? | 你参加救援我的行动了? |
[05:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:55] | Well, then that makes you even more heroic. | 这就是说你更加英勇 |
[06:00] | He said I was familiar to him. | 他说我很眼熟 |
[06:03] | He asked if we were friends. | 他问我们是不是朋友 |
[06:04] | How did you respond? | 你是怎么回答的? |
[06:06] | I said we were. | 我说我们确实是 |
[06:07] | After everything he’s been through, I thought some positive news could not hurt. | 在度过那些事情之后 我想一些正面的消息不会伤害到他 |
[06:11] | I think you’re right. | 我认为你是对的 |
[06:12] | Stabilization is the first critical stage in his psychological treatment. | 心理治疗的第一步 就是要稳定好情绪 |
[06:16] | He’s doing quite well so far, | 到目前为止, 他一直都做得很好 |
[06:18] | but it’s important we do what we can to ease his recovery. | 不过我们有必要来做些什么 以缓和他的恢复过程 |
[06:21] | What’s the next stage? | 下一步是什么? |
[06:23] | Integration into the community. | 融入到社会中去 |
[06:25] | Followed by relational development. | 发展人际关系 |
[06:27] | How is he doing physically? | 在身体上进行得怎么样了? |
[06:29] | Excellent. Vitals normal, | 非常好 各项指标正常 |
[06:31] | all he needs is a bit of physical therapy to regain muscle tone and coordination. | 他所需要的就只是做一些理疗 恢复肌肉的韧性和协调性 |
[06:35] | Do you think he’s ready to be released? | 你认为可以释放他了? |
[06:37] | – I do. – I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | – 是的 – 我想这不是一个好主意 |
[06:40] | We still don’t know if there are any residual effects he might be carrying around. | 我们还不知道 他是否还可能带有什么后遗症之类的 |
[06:45] | What do you think, Doctor? | 你怎么看, 博士? |
[06:47] | Is he ready to join the community? | 他是不是已经准备好加入社会了? |
[06:49] | A change of scenery could be very beneficial to him. | 转变一下视野 也会对他来说非常有益 |
[06:56] | Alright then. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | Release him. | 释放他 |
[07:13] | These are your quarters. | 这是你的房间 |
[07:18] | Does any of this look familiar to you? No. | – 你有没有想起些什么? – 没有 |
[07:29] | It is a cowboy hat. | 这是牛仔帽 |
[07:32] | You come from a place called Texas. | 你来自一个叫做得克萨斯的地方 |
[07:35] | Texas? | 得克萨斯 |
[07:52] | They’re your parents. | 他们是你们的父母 |
[08:03] | What happened to the blue jello? | 嗨, 那些蓝色的胶状物到哪里去了? |
[08:06] | It’s my favorite. All of a sudden, it’s off the menu. What gives? | 我最喜欢的东西突然间都从菜单上消失了 怎么回事? |
[08:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:21] | Lieutenant Kenmore Lt. Kenmore. | |
[08:23] | Well, so they tell me. | 他们是这么称呼我的 |
[08:25] | Call me Michael. Michael, right. Yes, of course. Michael. | – 叫我Michael吧 – Michael, 对, 是, 当然, Michael |
[08:32] | – I’m sorry, I’m probably supposed to know you, but… | 我很抱歉 我可能认识你, 但是… |
[08:34] | – Right, right, the amnesia. Yes, of course, I heard. | 是的是的, 失忆症 是的, 当然, 我听说了 |
[08:36] | I’m Dr. McKay. | 我是, McKay博士 |
[08:38] | – Rodney McKay Rodney McKay. Doctor. | – 博士 |
[08:43] | So you’ve been… released, I see. | 这么说, 你已经, 被放出来了 |
[08:47] | Just now, but I have some bodyguards following me around everywhere, and colonel Sheppard’s | 刚刚, 不过还是有一些保镖 时刻跟随着我 |
[08:52] | probably somewhere close by. | 而且Sheppard中校可能也就在附近 |
[08:56] | They want to keep an eye on me in case I suddenly… | 他们想时刻盯着我 以防止我突然… 发作 |
[09:01] | freak out. Yes, freak out, yes, | 是的, 发作, 是的 |
[09:02] | but I don’t think you’re… you’re fine, aren’t you? I mean, you’re not gonna… | 不过我想你不会, 不会…. 你很好, 是么? |
[09:05] | I think so. I feel fine. | 我想是的, 我感觉很好 |
[09:08] | I guess time will tell. | 我想时间会证明一切的 |
[09:10] | Hopefully the amnesia won’t be permanent. | 希望失忆症不会是永久性的 |
[09:15] | Wraith materializer schematics? | 幽灵的物质示意图? |
[09:18] | Yes. Yes, I was just… just studying them, you know. | 是的, 是的, 我只是…在研究它们 |
[09:24] | How did I know that? | 我怎么会认识这个? |
[09:25] | One of your team’s mission objectives was to infiltrate… | 你的小队的一个任务目标就是… 渗透… |
[09:29] | a Wraith ship, and obtain… | …入一艘幽灵的飞船, 然后获取… |
[09:33] | you know… intelligence. | 你知道… 情报 |
[09:37] | – And our mission was successful? – Yes, – very successful. | – 我们的任务成功了? – 是的, 非常成功 |
[09:39] | – Except for getting captured. | 除了被抓之外 |
[09:42] | Well, we’ve all been captured by the Wraith at one point or another, haven’t we? | 从某点上说 我们都被幽灵抓过, 不是么? |
[09:45] | It’s just… important thing is that you were rescued, safe and sound. | 现在重要的是, 你已经被营救出来了 安全而且健康 |
[09:50] | Safe, yes. The sound part, I’m not so sure of. | 安全, 是的 不过健康我还不能肯定 |
[09:55] | It’s… Well… | 是… 这个…. |
[10:01] | I guess I’d better be going. | 我想我该走了 |
[10:05] | Right. You got it. | 是的, 你说对了 |
[10:09] | See you. | 再见 |
[10:20] | Defend… defend… parry… strike. | 防守, 防守, 躲开, 进攻… |
[10:32] | It is all about catching your opponent off balance. | 要抓住对手失去平衡的机会 |
[10:36] | You succeeded. | 你赢了 |
[10:39] | Now you try. | 现在你来试试 |
[10:42] | I can’t do that move. | 我动作可没这么快 |
[10:44] | Oh, yes you can. | 不, 你可以 |
[10:47] | You keep saying I’m a good fighter. | 你一直在说我是一名优秀的战士 |
[10:49] | You are. | 你确实是 |
[10:50] | Very good. | 非常优秀 |
[10:53] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Well, you were right. I can’t believe I just… | 你还好吧? 不敢相信我… |
[11:20] | Keep your hands off her! | 你的手离她远点 |
[11:22] | Ronon… We were sparring as part of his physical therapy. Let him go. | Ronon! 我们的格斗属于他治疗的一部分 放开他 |
[11:28] | Now! | 马上 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:34] | Ronon is fairly new here in Atlantis. He’s… | Ronon刚来Atlantis不久 |
[11:37] | still making the adjustment to our way of doing things. | 他还在适应我们处理问题的方法 |
[11:40] | He’s clashed a few times with some of the personnel, including yourself and even colonel Sheppard. | 他和很多人发生过冲突, 包括他自己 甚至还包括Sheppard中校 |
[11:44] | I’ll just have to stay clear of him. | 我以后会离他远点儿 |
[11:46] | Whatever I did to make him angry, he doesn’t look like the kind of person you want to have as an enemy. | 不管我曾经对他做了些什么 我也不会把他当做敌人来对待 |
[11:51] | Give him time. | 给他些时间 |
[11:53] | I’m sure you’ll work out your differences, put the past behind you. | 我相信你会融入我们之中的 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[11:57] | The past… | 过去的 |
[12:00] | whatever that is. | 就随它去吧 |
[12:04] | It’s just so frustrating. | 我只是感到非常沮丧 |
[12:07] | I didn’t even remember the faces of my own parents. | 我甚至记不起我亲身父母的长相 |
[12:10] | They’ve been informed of your condition. | 他们已经知道了你的状况 |
[12:12] | In time, we’ll send you home to be reunited with them but, | 不久以后我们就可以送你回家 跟他们团聚 |
[12:15] | for now, I think it’s best if we hold off. | 不过现在我们最好还是等上一段时间 |
[12:20] | So what do you think? Will my memory ever return? | 你是怎么看的? 我的记忆会恢复么? |
[12:22] | We can’t be sure, | 我们不能肯定 |
[12:24] | but we’ll continue with these sessions, perhaps even try hypnosis. | 不过我们会继续这种对话 甚至会试试催眠 |
[12:29] | I just want to get back to normal. | 我只想恢复到正常状态 |
[12:33] | Be like everybody else. | 就像其他人一样 |
[13:35] | It was so real. I… | 太真实了 |
[13:36] | I know it was a dream but, | 我知道那只是一个梦, 不过 |
[13:39] | when I saw that face staring back at me… | 当我看到那张脸盯着我时… |
[13:45] | They did something to me, didn’t they? | 他们对我做了些什么, 是不是? |
[13:48] | The Wraith, during my capture? | 那些幽灵, 在抓住我之后? |
[13:51] | They did something to my mind, maybe… | 他们对我的意识做了些什么, 也许 |
[13:55] | maybe they implanted something into my brain. | 也许他们向我的大脑中灌输了什么 |
[14:00] | What did they do? | 他们干了些什么? |
[14:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[14:06] | We do not know. | 我们不知道 |
[14:12] | Listen… many people here have had such dreams. | 听着, 这里有很多人都做过这种梦 |
[14:16] | You are not the only one. | 不止是你一个 |
[14:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:20] | The constant fear of the Wraith attacking, the way they feed on us? | 对幽灵可能会袭击并取食我们的担心 |
[14:24] | It creates a tremendous amount of stress. | 带来了精神上巨大的压力 |
[14:26] | You’ve had the dream, too? | 你也做过这种梦? |
[14:28] | Yes, | 是的 |
[14:30] | many times, and I know how frightening it can be. | 很多次了 我也知道有多么可怕 |
[14:36] | He’s only had the one dream? | 他只做过那一个梦? |
[14:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:39] | He believes the Wraith did something to him during his capture. | 他以为自己被抓之后 幽灵对他做了些什么 |
[14:43] | Can you do something to help him? | 你能做些什么帮帮他么? |
[14:45] | Perhaps I could give him a sedative to help him sleep, | 也许我可以给他些安眠药 |
[14:48] | or I could increase his dosage, although I’d caution against that at this time. | 或者增加他的剂量 虽然我怀疑这个时候这样做不太好 |
[14:52] | Why? If it’s helping, what’s wrong with giving him more? | 为什么? 如果那种药确实有用 给他更多一些又有什么坏处呢? |
[14:55] | Because, Rodney, I’ve specifically calibrated his regimen according to his current physical condition. | 因为, Rodney, 我是根据他现在的 身体状况来计算摄入量的 |
[15:00] | Any alteration could adversely affect his recovery. | 任何改变都有可能逆转他的恢复 |
[15:03] | I say we remain patient, | 我说我们应该保持耐心 |
[15:05] | wait to see if he has any more dreams. | 等等看他是否还会做其他的梦 |
[15:07] | If it’s merely psychological, | 如果只是心理上的 |
[15:09] | then Dr. Heightmeyer should be able to help him through it. | 那Heightmeyer博士 应该可以帮他熬过去 |
[15:12] | Why do we not just tell him the truth? | 我们干嘛不把真相告诉他呢? |
[15:15] | I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, | 我发现向他隐瞒这个很困难 |
[15:18] | and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one. | 我已经开始怀疑 我们这次行动是不是对的 |
[15:37] | The dreams are most likely due to post traumatic stress. | 这些梦很有可能是 以前那些外伤导致的 |
[15:40] | Not at all uncommon in situations like yours. | 你这种情况非常正常 |
[15:43] | You could see Dr. Beckett after you leave, have him prescribe something for sleep. | 你待会儿可以去让Beckett博士 给你开一些帮助睡眠的药 |
[15:46] | I just… I can’t help thinking there’s more to it. | 我只是… 不能让自己不往这边想 |
[15:49] | Something’s not right with me. | 我哪里有些不对劲 |
[15:52] | Do you feel sick? No! | – 你认为你病了? – 不 |
[15:55] | I mean, I feel like… I don’t know what it is, but… | 我是说… 感觉就像… 我不知道到底是什么 |
[15:58] | it’s not right. | 但是, 一定有什么不对劲 |
[16:01] | It’s not. | 不对劲 |
[16:03] | Everyone around here, I get the feeling like they know something, | 这里的每个人… 我感觉他们知道些什么 |
[16:05] | something they’re not telling me. | 但却不想跟我说 |
[16:09] | See? That. Your expression. | 瞧, 你的表情 |
[16:12] | I see that a lot around here. | 我见过很多次了 |
[16:13] | People being careful with me, | 大家待我都非常小心 |
[16:16] | like they’re trying to figure out what to say next. | 总是努力的在想, 下一句话该怎么说 |
[16:19] | And you think this means that they’re keeping secrets from you? | 你认为这意味着 他们不让你知道某些秘密? |
[16:22] | Maybe not deliberately, but, yes. | 也许不是故意的, 不过是的 |
[16:24] | I get the feeling they know something about me, but aren’t telling me, | 我可以感觉到, 他们知道一些 关于我的事情, 但却不告诉我 |
[16:28] | and it’s frustrating, | 我感到很沮丧 |
[16:30] | because if the Wraith did something to me, I’d really like to know what it is. | 因为如果幽灵对我做了些什么 我真的很想知道事情的真相 |
[16:39] | Lieutenant… Colonel. | – 中尉 – 中校 |
[16:41] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪里? |
[16:42] | My quarters. Dr. Beckett gave me some pills | 我的宿舍 Beckett博士给了我一些药片 |
[16:45] | to help me get some sleep. | 说能帮我入睡 |
[16:47] | I thought I’d give them a try. | 我很想去试试 |
[16:48] | No alcohol or heavy machinery. | 不要喝酒或者操作重型机械 |
[16:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[16:53] | Nothing. Sleep well. | 没什么, 睡个好觉 |
[16:55] | Hey, Ronon… | 嗨, Ronon |
[16:57] | I don’t know what happened between us in the past but, | 我不知道我们过去发生过什么 |
[17:00] | if I ever did anything to hurt or upset you, I just wanted to say that… | 如果我做了什么对不起你的事情 我只想说… |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:09] | Ronon, shake the man’s hand. | Ronon, 跟他握手 |
[17:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[17:15] | He’s trying to bury the hatchet. It’s not a bad idea, don’t you think? | 他正试图握手言和 这不是个坏主意, 你认为呢? |
[17:18] | I gotta go. Look, I just want to know… | – 我要走了 – 听着, 我只想知道… |
[17:24] | Knock it off! | 住手! |
[17:25] | Knock it off. | 住手 |
[17:51] | Lt. Kenmore, what are you doing up so late? | Kenmore中尉, 这么晚了 你要去做什么? |
[17:53] | The pills Dr. Beckett gave me aren’t working. I’m going to go to the infirmary. | Beckett博士给我的药片没起作用 我要去医疗室 |
[17:58] | After you. | 我们一起去 |
[18:08] | Hi. Dr. Beckett… | Beckett博士 |
[20:09] | Delta wave frequencies are up 2.9 hertz. | Delta波的频率为2.9赫兹 |
[20:12] | Which means? | 意味着什么? |
[20:13] | He may regain consciousness soon. | 他很快就会恢复意识了 |
[20:30] | Versed, five milligrams! | 5毫克! |
[20:39] | Release me! | 放了我! |
[20:54] | You will die for this! | 你们将为此而死! |
[20:56] | Others will come for me! They will… | 其他人会找到我的! 他们会消灭你们! |
[21:01] | They’ve got to find us first. | 他们首先要找到我们 |
[21:02] | You’re going to need a name. | 你需要一个名字 |
[21:02] | How does Mike sound? | 叫Michael,如何? |
[21:25] | You lied to me. | 你们骗我 |
[21:27] | I’m a Wraith! | 我是个幽灵 |
[21:30] | You were a Wraith, yes. | 你曾经是幽灵, 是的… |
[21:35] | – Michael, please… – Don’t call me that, that’s not my name! | – Michael, 请… – 别这么叫我, 那不是我的名字 |
[21:37] | Alright, take it easy. | 好了, 放松点 |
[21:40] | If you would let us explain… | 允许我们解释一下么? |
[21:43] | Go ahead. Explain… | 好啊, 解释呀 |
[21:46] | but no more lies. | 但不要再骗我了 |
[21:48] | Alright. | 好的 |
[21:50] | This is what we know of the Wraith. They evolved from a creature that we call the “Eratus bug”. | 我们知道, 幽灵是从一种被称为 iratus的虫子进化而来的 |
[21:56] | Now, that bug began taking on characteristics of the humans it was feeding on, | 这种虫子不断地从它取食的人类身上 吸取人类的特征 |
[22:00] | and over time, became the Wraith that we know now. | 经过漫长的演变 就变成了我们现在所看到的幽灵 |
[22:04] | So Dr. Beckett has developed a drug. | Beckett博士已经研制出了一种药物 |
[22:06] | It’s a retrovirus, | 是一种逆转录酶病毒 |
[22:08] | designed to suppress the “Eratus bug” elements of the Wraith genetic code, | 用来抑制幽灵基因编码中 iratus虫子所占的那一部分 |
[22:12] | leaving only the human aspects behind. | 只留下人类的那一部分 |
[22:16] | It took some time to perfect, | 完善它很费时间 |
[22:18] | but we finally achieved a viable drug, | 不过我们最终还是到达了 可以实用的阶段 |
[22:21] | which we then decided to test. | 我们决定测试一下 |
[22:25] | The injections? The insulin? | 那个注射针剂? 胰岛素? |
[22:29] | Not insulin. I’m sorry. | 不是胰岛素, 我很抱歉 |
[22:32] | You see, once the retrovirus was administered and the transformation begun, | 一旦逆转录酶病毒被实施 转变开始 |
[22:36] | another drug was needed to prevent the Wraith elements from returning. | 就需要用另外一种药物来 阻止幽灵的那一部分返回来 |
[22:40] | It’s actually a combination of drugs which, unfortunately, require a daily injection. | 这是一种混合药物 不幸的是每天都需要注射 |
[22:44] | So what are you saying? That… | 那你怎么能说, 作为幽灵是某种疾病? |
[22:49] | being a Wraith is some kind of disease? Something… | 某种你认为可以治疗的疾病? |
[22:54] | you think you can cure? What gives you the right to do this to me? | 谁给你的权力, 在我身上这么干? |
[22:57] | We’re at war. | 我们在交战 |
[23:00] | The Wraith will stop at nothing to kill every one of us, | 任何东西也也阻止不了 幽灵来杀死我们每个人 |
[23:04] | and we’ll stop at nothing to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 而我们将会想尽一切办法 来确保这不会发生 |
[23:08] | You made up everything. | 你们伪造了一切 |
[23:12] | My name… | 我的名字 |
[23:14] | The photograph of my parents. | 我父母的照片 |
[23:19] | It was my decision to keep the truth from you. | 是我决定不让你知道真相的 |
[23:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:23] | For one, we were concerned that if you were told, you may react the way you are now. | 当时, 我们担心告诉你之后 你就会出现现在这样的反应 |
[23:27] | The whole point was to erase any trace of Wraith inside you, | 所有的努力都是要将你体内 幽灵的痕迹完全擦除掉 |
[23:31] | not to keep reminding you of it… | 而不是不停地提醒你 你是个幽灵 |
[23:34] | and trust me, you’re a hell of a lot better off now than you were before. | 相信我, 你现在的状况 比以前好多了 |
[23:39] | Since we’re telling the truth. | 你可以察觉到 我们说的都是事实 |
[23:44] | This whole thing was a bad idea. | 这实在是一个坏点子 |
[23:46] | No, it wasn’t. | 不, 不是 |
[23:48] | The retrovirus works, that much is clear. Just look at the guy. | 逆转录酶病毒起作用了, 这点很清楚 看看那个家伙 |
[23:51] | If we can figure out how to deploy this as a biological weapon, it’s possible | 如果我们可以根据这个 制作出相应的生物武器 |
[23:54] | that we can hit entire hive ships and turn them into humans. | 那么我们就可以用它去攻击母舰 把他们都转变成人类 |
[23:59] | Well, that’s still a ways off, | 离这一步还有段距离 |
[24:00] | and I’ve yet to develop an effective long-term dose to keep the Wraith elements suppressed for a lifetime. | 我还需要研制出一种长效药物 能够在一生中都压制他们的幽灵因素 |
[24:05] | But the point is, we are getting closer. | 不过现状是, 我们又靠近了一步 |
[24:07] | You know, you may be able to make him look like a human, | 要知道, 你们也许可以 让他看起来像一个人类 |
[24:10] | talk like a human, | 说话也像人类 |
[24:12] | but he’ll still be a Wraith. | 但他仍然是幽灵 |
[24:16] | Nothing you do will ever change that. | 这一点你们是无法改变的 |
[24:28] | Michael? Michael? | |
[24:32] | I know you are angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[24:34] | I am sorry for what you have been put through… | 很抱歉你所经历的一切 |
[24:39] | – But in time, I think you may come to see this is… | 不过不久以后, 我想你应该会意识到… |
[24:42] | – Were you part of the team that captured me? | 你参加抓捕我的行动了么? |
[24:54] | You told me before that… | 你以前告诉过我 |
[24:56] | you and your team rescued me when I was captured by the Wraith. | 在我被幽灵抓走之后 你和你的队员把我救了出来 |
[25:02] | But now I’m starting to realize who did the actual capturing. | 现在我明白了是你们 完成了抓捕 |
[25:10] | And you have the nerve to tell me you’re my friend. | 你竟然有勇气告诉我 你是我的朋友 |
[25:13] | I would like to be your friend. | 我很想成为你的朋友 |
[25:16] | I would. | 我很想 |
[25:18] | You expect me to believe that? | 你认为我会相信么? |
[25:19] | You may not understand this now, but making you human, | 你现在可能不理解 不过把你变成人类… |
[25:23] | – I believe this could make your life better. | 我相信可以让你的生活更美好 |
[25:25] | – Really? Because from what I was told, | 真的么? 据我所知, 你们把我变成人类 |
[25:29] | you made me human in order to make your lives better. | 是为了让… 你们的生活更加美好 |
[25:37] | So tell me then… | 告诉我 |
[25:42] | What makes being human better than being a Wraith? | 作为一个人类比作为一个幽灵 有什么好处? |
[25:46] | They are evil. | 他们是邪恶的 |
[25:48] | They kill us… feed on us, – show no mercy, know nothing of compassion. | 他们屠杀我们, 取食我们 没有任何怜悯, 任何同情 |
[25:53] | – Humans are different? – Yes. | – 人类就不同? – 是的 |
[25:55] | – So what you did to me… | 那你们对我做了些什么? |
[26:01] | that was done out of compassion? | 这样做也是出于同情? |
[26:06] | Your feelings of betrayal are understandable but, | 你觉得自己被出卖了 这个感觉可以理解 |
[26:10] | it’s important you talk about them, | 重要的是你说出来了… |
[26:13] | hopefully come to resolve them. | 希望最终能够解决 |
[26:16] | With you? | 在你的帮助下? |
[26:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:21] | I already tried that once. It didn’t work out so well. | 我已经试过了, 但效果不太理想 |
[26:28] | But something was cleared up for me, though. | 虽然某些东西已经从我体内清除掉了 |
[26:33] | Now I know what that strange feeling was, the one that’s been… | 现在我知道那种奇怪的感觉 是怎么回事了 |
[26:35] | gnawing inside me. | 那种… 挥之不去的感觉 |
[26:40] | Seems I can’t shake those basic Wraith instincts. | 就像是我无法抵制那些 幽灵的基本本能 |
[26:45] | Hunger… aggression… | 饥饿, 侵犯 |
[26:49] | and now that I know the truth, | 现在我知道了事实 |
[26:52] | I feel them even more. | 我感觉到它们更加强烈了 |
[27:03] | Dr. Heightmeyer confirmed he believes he’s still experiencing Wraith compulsions. | Heightmeyer博士已经确认了 他认为他还在经历幽灵的冲动 |
[27:07] | Is there anything more you can do to help suppress them? | 你们有办法压制这种冲动么? |
[27:09] | I don’t know. It could merely be a psychological manifestation. | 我不知道 这可能只是一种心理上的反应 |
[27:14] | Maybe we should up his dose. | 我们也许需要增加剂量 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I know you said give it more time, but now that he knows what’s going on… | 我知道你说过要再等等 不过现在他知道了事情的真相 |
[27:20] | things might start going from bad to worse. | 事情有可能会变得更糟 |
[27:23] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:24] | He’s due for his next injection now. | 他马上就要进行下一次注射了 |
[27:26] | I could go ahead, increase the dosage, and monitor him closely. | 我可以增加剂量, 再好好观察一下 |
[27:30] | – Let’s just hope he agrees to take it. – Well, if he doesn’t, we’ll have to insist. | – 希望他会接受 – 如果他不, 我们就不得不采取强制措施了 |
[27:35] | Who knows, maybe another big dose might wipe his memory clean again. | 谁知道… 也许增加剂量之后 他的记忆就会再次被清空 |
[27:40] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[27:42] | We start the lies all over again? | 我们要把这个慌再从头撒一遍? |
[27:48] | They want you in the infirmary. | 他们要你去医疗室 |
[27:53] | Time for your injection. | 到注射的时间了 |
[28:23] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[28:27] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我身上得到什么? |
[28:30] | Just waiting for you to give me a reason to kill you. | 等待你给我一个杀你的理由 |
[28:37] | Well, I guess I should thank you. | 我想我应该谢谢你 |
[28:40] | You’re the only one around here who’s been honest with me from the start. | 你是这里唯一一个 一开始就跟我说实话的人 |
[28:44] | Lt. Kenmore… the infirmary? | Kenmore中尉, 医疗室 |
[28:48] | You heard him. | 你听到了 |
[28:50] | Better get moving… | 最好快走 |
[28:53] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[29:07] | This is sgt. Cole. Level five, east tower. Kenmore’s escaped. | 我是Cole中士, Kenmore逃跑了 在东塔楼, 五楼 |
[29:11] | Ronon’s also in pursuit. | Ronon也在追他 |
[29:35] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[29:37] | Just take it easy, Lieutenant. Stop calling me that. | – 放松些, 中士 – 别再这样叫我 |
[29:41] | Drop your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[30:18] | I figured you’d forget to set it to stun. | 我想你忘了把它设到击昏档了 |
[30:22] | Sgt. Cole. | Cole中士 |
[30:25] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[30:36] | We can’t keep him here. | 我们不能让他呆在这里, 即便是锁起来 |
[30:39] | Even locked up, he’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[30:39] | We can take him to the Alpha site. | 我们可以带他去Alpha站点 |
[30:41] | We’ll sedate him first, so he won’t know where it is. | 我们先给他注射镇静剂 这样他就不知道是哪里 |
[30:44] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[30:47] | Continue with the drug treatments. | 继续药物治疗 |
[30:49] | Continue? | 继续? |
[30:50] | Dr. Beckett was about to start increasing the dosage. | Beckett博士正准备开始增加剂量 |
[30:54] | Hopefully, that will be effective in eliminating any remaining Wraith impulses. | 有希望去除剩下的幽灵冲动 |
[30:57] | Why are we even talking about this? | 我们为什么还在谈论这个? |
[30:59] | He killed one of your people. | 他杀了我们一个人 |
[31:02] | Your experiment didn’t work. | 你的试验没有作用 |
[31:05] | We should kill him right now. | 我们现在就应该杀了他 |
[31:06] | We can’t kill him, Ronon. – We’re the ones who put him in this position. | 我们不能杀他, Ronon 是我们将他置于这种处境的 |
[31:09] | – Hold on a minute, Doc. | 等一下, 博士 |
[31:10] | If we hadn’t have given him the retrovirus, he’d still be a Wraith. | 如果我们不给他注射逆转录酶病毒 他还是一个幽灵 |
[31:13] | We wouldn’t think twice about killing him. | 我们会不假思索就杀了他 |
[31:15] | But we did give him the retrovirus. | 不过我们已经给他注射了 逆转录酶病毒 |
[31:17] | We made him human. | 我们让他成为了一个人类 |
[31:18] | Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other… | 现在我们有责任 像对待其他人那样对待他 |
[31:21] | He’s not… human! He’s a Wraith. | 他不是人类, 他是幽灵 |
[31:33] | Carson, what do you think? Is it worth continuing with these treatments? | Carson, 你怎么认为? 有必要继续这场治疗么? |
[31:38] | I… | 我… |
[31:41] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道, 我… |
[31:44] | suppose it’s worth seeing how he fares with the increased dosage. | 希望增加剂量能够取得好的效果 |
[31:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[31:49] | We’ve come too far with this just to abandon it now. | 我们已经走了这么远了 现在放弃太不值得了 |
[32:01] | Would you please step outside? | 你们能不能出去一下? |
[32:07] | What’s going to happen to me? | 准备怎样处置我? |
[32:09] | You will be transported to another planet, where we are establishing an offworld base. | 你会被转送到另外一个行星 我们在那里建有基地 |
[32:15] | You want to keep me from learning more about Atlantis. | 你们不想让我知道更多 关于Atlantis的信息 |
[32:20] | You’re afraid that if a Wraith ship comes close enough, I’ll communicate with them… | 你们担心幽灵的飞船会靠得太近 以至于我可以跟它们联系 |
[32:24] | tell them you’re here. | 告诉它们我在这里 |
[32:29] | I didn’t want to kill him. | 我并不想杀他 |
[32:33] | I just wanted to escape, | 我只是想逃走 |
[32:36] | to get out of this place. | 离开这个地方 |
[32:39] | We would like to continue the drug treatments. | 我们会继续药物治疗 |
[32:43] | Dr. Beckett believes that an increased dose would fully suppress any Wraith urges you may still be experiencing. | Beckett博士相信增加剂量就可以完全 压制你身上的幽灵欲望 |
[32:53] | The alternative is death. | 不这样你就得死 |
[32:58] | All of this up to the Jumper bay. | 这些都拿到Jumper空港去 |
[32:59] | EEG, defib, cardiograph. | 脑电波扫描仪, 心脏除颤器, 心电图仪 |
[33:01] | Cross-check the medications on the list I gave you. | 在检查一遍我给你清单上的药物 |
[33:04] | Make certain we’re good for at least a week. | 确保我们至少可以持续一周 |
[33:05] | We’ve got a lot of equipment to take with us. | 我们要带的设备很多 |
[33:07] | From what I understand, the Alpha site is not exactly set up for this kind of work. | 据我了解, 建立Alpha站点并不是为了 应付这种工作的 |
[33:10] | It’s not set up for much of anything yet, I’m afraid. | 那个地方并不是为了应付一切的 |
[33:13] | Hey, how are you holding up? | 你准备怎样持续下去? |
[33:14] | Oh, I don’t know, because of me, a man is dead. | 我不知道… 因为我, 有个人送了命 |
[33:17] | You can’t blame yourself for that. | 你没必要为这个责备自己 |
[33:19] | Elizabeth, I’m the one who developed the retrovirus. | Elizabeth, 是我研制的逆转录酶病毒 |
[33:21] | I’m the one who pushed for this experiment. Of course I’m to blame. | 是我奋力争取的这次试验 我当然应该受到谴责 |
[33:24] | And I’m the one who approved it. | 但这是经过我核准的 |
[33:26] | This was my call, Carson. | 这是我的命令, Carson |
[33:28] | So if there’s any blame to be laid, it starts and ends with me, alright? | 如果有人要为此负责 那全部应该算到我头上, 行了么? |
[33:35] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[33:38] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[33:46] | Clear. | 好了 |
[34:06] | It is alright, you are safe. | 没事的, 你很安全 |
[34:10] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[34:12] | You were sedated for transport to the Alpha site. | 你被注射了镇静剂 然后被转运到了Alpha站点 |
[34:18] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[34:24] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[34:27] | Hungry. | 饥饿 |
[34:31] | I will see about getting you some food. | 我看能不能给你搞些食物来 |
[35:04] | They call them meals ready to eat. | 他们说这凑合着可以吃一顿了 |
[35:06] | It was all I could gather on short notice. | 短时间内我能搞到的只有这些了 |
[35:09] | Dr. McKay quite likes them, actually. | McKay博士很喜欢这些, 事实上 |
[35:18] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[35:29] | That’s okay. | 行了 |
[35:35] | You’re different from the others. | 你和其他人不一样 |
[35:39] | I noticed it the first time I saw you. | 第一次看到你时我就注意到了 |
[35:43] | You’re the only person willing to understand… | 你是唯一一个想要理解的人 |
[35:47] | The only one with a truly open mind. | 唯一一个真正开放思想的人 |
[36:07] | The only one willing to show compassion. | 唯一一个愿意表示同情的人 |
[36:20] | Thank you, Teyla. | 谢谢你, Teyla |
[36:25] | I knew I could count on you. | 我知道我可以指望你 |
[36:32] | Colonel! What happened? | – 中校 – 怎么了? |
[36:34] | I don’t quite know, he somehow managed to get free of his restraints and take Teyla hostage. | 不太清楚, 不知怎么的他松开了束缚带 并挟持Teyla作为人质 |
[36:38] | He forced the security detail outside the infirmary to drop their weapons or he’d kill her. | 他强迫医疗室外的警卫放下武器 否则就会杀了她 |
[36:41] | – Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[36:41] | – Up the ridge. There are other teams on their way. | 朝山上走了 Bravo那个分队正在追 |
[36:55] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[36:58] | I know… you’re angry, | 我知道, 你很生气 |
[37:00] | I lied to you… | 我向你撒谎了 |
[37:02] | but you had no right to do this to me. | 但你们没权利这样对我 |
[37:05] | I won’t let you experiment on me any more. | 我不会让你们继续在我身上做实验了 |
[37:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:19] | He’s changing directions. | 他改变了方向 |
[37:21] | The tracks are difficult to follow. | 足迹很难追踪 |
[37:24] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[37:26] | But you can follow them, right? I mean, that’s your thing. | 不过你, 可以追上他们, 对么? 我是说, 这就是你… |
[37:30] | Among many other things. | 比其他人优秀的原因 |
[37:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[37:37] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[37:39] | We need to leave this planet. | 我们要离开这个星球 |
[37:43] | And go where? | 去哪里? |
[37:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:13] | These are the SOs who were guarding the Gate. Teyla! | 这是看守星门的两个人 |
[38:34] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[38:40] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[38:45] | That way. | 那边走 |
[38:53] | We need to figure out the last address dialed, if that’s even possible. | 我们要想办法知道 最后一次拨号的地址 |
[38:57] | – We need to get McKay out here. | 我们需要把McKay带过来 |
[38:59] | – No, we don’t. | 不, 没必要 |
[39:00] | Trust me, he’s the only one who can figure this stuff out. | 相信我, 他是唯一那个可以搞清楚的人 |
[39:04] | Look. | 瞧 |
[39:14] | How much further must we walk? | 还要走多远? |
[39:18] | We’ll rest up ahead. | 再往前走一点就可以休息一下了 |
[39:23] | I am sensing something. | 我可以感觉到什么 |
[39:27] | There are Wraith nearby. | 有幽灵就在附近 |
[39:30] | Yes, there are. | 是的 |
[39:36] | It is not too late. | 还不算太晚 |
[39:37] | We can still go back. | 我们还可以回去 |
[39:38] | Dr. Beckett can give you an injection, – take away the pain. | Beckett博士可以给你注射 消除这种痛苦 |
[39:41] | – No! | 不 |
[39:44] | This is how it’s supposed to be. I’m returning to what I was. | 这才是应该发生的 我会变回本来的样子 |
[39:52] | What I am. | 真正的我 |
[40:27] | This… is what I was drawn to. | 这, 就是我来这里的原因 |
[40:32] | They are aware of us. | 他们感觉到了我们 |
[40:36] | They are coming. | 他们就要来了 |
[40:39] | I know… | 我知道 |
[40:41] | and I will return to them. | 我会返回到他们当中去 |
[40:46] | Then we shall be enemies again. | 那我们就又将是敌人了 |
[40:51] | We never stopped being enemies. | 我们一直都是敌人 |
[40:56] | What will you do with me, Is that why you brought me all this way? feed on me? | 你准备怎样处置我? 取食我? 这是不是你把我带到这边来的原因? |
[41:01] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel the urge… | 如果我说我不想, 那我就是在撒谎 |
[41:08] | And now that I’m truly able to feed again… | 现在我又恢复取食能力了 |
[41:15] | I feel it even more. | 我感觉这种欲望更加强烈了 |
[41:20] | Then go ahead. | 那就来吧 |
[41:48] | Fall back! | 撤退! |
[42:06] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[42:15] | He had completely transformed back into a Wraith? | 他完完全全又变回幽灵了? |
[42:17] | Well, not completely, but well on his way. | 不是完全, 不过正在变化中 |
[42:20] | His reversion occurred at a much more accelerated rate than we anticipated. | 这种逆转比我们想象的要快得多 |
[42:23] | Unfortunately, his memory of what we did to him remained intact. | 不幸的是, 你还完整地记得 我们曾对他做了些什么 |
[42:26] | Should have killed him when I had the chance. | 我本该抓住机会杀了他的 |
[42:28] | He’s right. We are totally screwed. | 它是对的, 我们现在完了 |
[42:30] | Not only has our dear lieutenant’s rejoined the Wraith, | 不止是我们亲爱的中尉 又重新加入了幽灵 |
[42:32] | but he’s taken with him the knowledge that Atlantis still exists. | 更重要的是他还记得所有 在Atlantis发生的事情 |
[42:34] | God knows what type of intel he was able to pick up during his stay. | 天知道他待在这里的时候 收集了哪些信息 |
[42:37] | They will send another wave of hive ships. | 他们会再派出一波母舰 |
[42:40] | Probably already on their way. | 也许已经在路上了 |
[42:41] | And this time I’m guessing they’re not going to fall for the whole invisibility trick. | 这一次, 我想他们再不会 被隐身的把戏骗了 |
[42:48] | We need to come up with a new defense plan. | 我们需要制订一个新的防御计划 |
[42:52] | We’re going to need more firepower. | 我们需要更多的火力支援 |