时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We had hoped to test our first atomic weapon five years from now. | 我们希望未来五年内可以 首次测试我们的核武器 |
[00:08] | – Do we have that much time, Sheppard? | 我们有那么多时间么? |
[00:09] | – No | 没有 |
[00:10] | You do realize that long-term exposure to these levels of radiation is extremely dangerous? | 你们有没有意识到 长期暴露在核辐射下是很危险的 |
[00:13] | Our scientists tell me otherwise. | 我们的科学家说的可是另外一回事 |
[00:17] | – How many of these ships do you have? – Just the one. | – 你们有多少艘这种飞船? – 只有一艘 |
[00:22] | Commander Augustus Kolya. | Acastus Kolya司令官 |
[00:24] | We are in control of Atlantis. | 我们已经控制了亚特兰蒂斯 |
[00:27] | Sheppard has just disabled another generator. | Sheppard 刚刚停掉了另一台发电机 |
[00:29] | Yes, Ladon, I’m aware of that! | 是的, Ladon 我知道 |
[00:31] | Reinforcements are arriving now, commander. | 司令官, 增援到了 |
[00:35] | We already have serious flooding in the north and west piers. | 洪水已经漫上北面和西面的平台了 |
[00:38] | Oh, it’s no use! The City conduits just can’t handle this kind of raw power. | 没用的 城市无法处理这种类型的原始能量 |
[00:41] | I think I know where we can get another nuke. | 我们可以去那里再弄一个核弹 |
[00:43] | Major, I don’t know how sympathetic the Genii will be to our situation. | 少校, 我不认为Genii 对我们处境会有多大的同情心 |
[00:46] | You heard our message. The Wraith are at our doorstep. | 你已经收到我们的消息了 幽灵就在我们门口了 |
[00:48] | We have an opportunity for you to test your weapon. | 我们有机会替你们测试武器 |
[00:54] | This is Weir. | 我是Weir |
[00:55] | I’ve got the prototypes. | 我已经拿到了原型核弹 |
[01:02] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[01:03] | Just around this next corner. | 转过下一个弯就到了 |
[01:05] | When was the last time you had any contact with them? | 最后一次跟他们联系是什么时候? |
[01:08] | They came under fire about half an hour ago. | 他们遭受攻击是在半个小时以前 |
[01:10] | The major told me to head to the Gate and radio for backup. | 少校让我到星门那里 通过无线电请求增援 |
[01:14] | I haven’t heard from them since. | 从那以后我就跟他失去了联系 |
[01:15] | They were under fire and you didn’t head back to help? | 他们遭受攻击而你却不回去帮忙? |
[01:18] | Major Lorne told me to stay by the Gate. | 少校让我待在星门旁边 |
[01:20] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God. | 噢, 我的天哪 |
[01:30] | Is that the building you were in? | 他们就在这座房子里面? |
[01:33] | Shouldn’t there be villagers? Why aren’t they trying to put out the fire? | 那些村民呢? 他们怎么不灭火? |
[01:35] | The fire’s out. That’s just steam and smoke. | 火已经灭了, 只剩下烟了 |
[01:37] | Let’s take a look. You stay here with Lindsay. | 我们去看看 你跟Lindsay待在这里 |
[01:39] | Right. Sure. | 好的, 当然! |
[01:40] | Oh, and hey, if you hear gunfire, just know that that’s me holding back our attackers all on my own? | 噢, 如果你们听到枪声 那就是我在这里阻击攻击者了 |
[02:15] | A fire like this would have burned the whole village if someone had not dealt with it. | 看起来这场火能把整个村子烧光 如果没有人干预的话 |
[02:19] | Somebody put it out. They just didn’t want to stick around and talk about it. | 有人把火灭了 他们只是不想站在旁边过多评论 |
[02:24] | It’s not safe to be up here. | 看来这里不安全 |
[02:26] | Thanks for that. | 多谢提醒 |
[02:41] | I got something. | 啊, 我发现了些东西 |
[02:56] | Damn it. | 该死! |
[02:57] | What? | 什么? |
[03:04] | Dog tags. | 身份牌 |
[03:10] | These are Lorne’s. | 是Lorne他们的 |
[03:26] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底发生了什么? |
[03:28] | As you know, Lorne and his team have the weekly detail of escorting Dr. Lindsay to 177. | 正如你知道的, Lorne的小队 每周都要将Lindsay博士护送到177 |
[03:33] | Yes, the one who’s educating the people on more effective agricultural and fishing methods. | 是的, 教授那个星球上的人们更有效的 耕种和捕鱼技巧 |
[03:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的, 是这样 |
[03:38] | Things were going along smoothly until our guys were attacked. | 事情慢慢起了变化 最终我们的人受到攻击 |
[03:41] | Just like that, out of the blue? | 就这样, 突然的? |
[03:42] | It seems that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[03:43] | By who, the villagers? | 谁干的? 村民们? |
[03:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 Lindsay现在想不起什么有价值的信息 |
[03:49] | Lindsay’s not a real useful source of information right now. She’s a little shook up. | 她收到了惊吓 |
[03:50] | Beckett gave her a sedative. Hopefully she’ll be able to give us more info later. | Beckett 给她注射了镇静剂, 希望她 等会能给我们提供一些有用的信息 |
[03:54] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外星门活动 |
[04:03] | What have you got? | 收到些什么? |
[04:05] | No IDC, but we are receiving a pretty weak transmission on the VHF band. | 没有身份识别码 不过我们在甚高频收到了很弱的信号 |
[04:09] | Audio and video. | 有视频和音频 |
[04:10] | Let’s see it. | 让我们看看 |
[04:13] | Atlantis base, this is Ladon Radim. | 亚特兰蒂斯基地, 我是Ladon Radim |
[04:15] | Are you receiving transmission? | 你们在接收么? |
[04:17] | He’s one of Kolya’s men. | 是Kolya的人 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I know who he is. We can’t answer this, though. | 是的, 我知道他是谁 不过我们不能回答 |
[04:21] | I need the Genii, of all people, to believe that Atlantis has been destroyed. | 我希望Genii人相信 亚特兰蒂斯已经被摧毁了 |
[04:24] | Well, I know we got the word out. | 我知道, 但他确实在跟我们说话 |
[04:25] | My men have witnessed your teams dialing and returning through the Stargate to Atlantis more than once. | 我的人可以证实你们通过星门 出入亚特兰蒂斯已经不止一次了 |
[04:32] | Now, from that, I can deduce that the rumors of your City’s demise are greatly exaggerated. | 从这推断, 你们的城市已被摧毁的谣言 有些言过其实了 |
[04:36] | – Sneaky. I’ll give them that. – Your secret is safe, | 鬼鬼祟祟, 我只能这么说 |
[04:38] | as long as you respond to this transmission. | 只要你们回应这次传输 你们的秘密就不会被泄漏 |
[04:43] | Open a channel. | 打开频道 |
[04:45] | Atlantis base, this is Ladon Radim. | 亚特兰蒂斯基地, 我是Ladon Radim |
[04:48] | We hear you. This is Weir. | 听到了, 我是Weir |
[04:51] | Dr. Weir… | Weir博士 |
[04:52] | I was beginning to fear the rumors of your destruction were true. | 我还以为 你们已被摧毁的谣言是真的呢 |
[04:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[04:57] | I have something to trade. | 我这有笔买卖 |
[04:58] | Don’t think I don’t recognize you, Ladon. | 别以为我不认识你, Ladon |
[05:00] | You’re a member of Kolya’s strike force. | 你是Kolya行动队的一员 |
[05:02] | You tried to forcibly take this City from us. | 你曾想强行将这个城市从我们手中夺走 |
[05:06] | Why would we want to do business with you? | 我们为什么要跟你做交易? |
[05:08] | Because I have defected from the Genii. | 因为我已经叛变了Genii |
[05:10] | Well, good luck with that. | 好啊, 恭喜了! |
[05:15] | And I have a Zero Point Module. | 而且我还有一个ZPM |
[05:22] | And I have a tentative truce with the Genii | 我和Genii暂时订立了一条休战协定 |
[05:24] | that I’m not very eager to jeopardize. | 我不想这么快就打破 |
[05:27] | The Genii got what they wanted. | Genii 已经得到了他们想要的 |
[05:29] | They want no more from you… | 他们不再有求于你们了 |
[05:32] | and this is of no use to me… | 而这个对我没有用 |
[05:35] | But I know how important these devices are to your continued survival. | 但我知道这些设备 对你们继续生存下去非常重要 |
[05:39] | Now, we can discuss this in person. | 我们可以直接面谈 |
[05:41] | Lower your shields and allow me safe passage into the City. | 放下护盾, 让我安全的进到城市中来 |
[05:46] | We’re not interested, Ladon. | 我们不感兴趣, Ladon |
[05:50] | This is far, far better than the last trade you made with the Genii, Doctor, | 这比你上次同Genii做得交易 可要划得来得多, 博士 |
[05:55] | and you know it. | 你知道这点 |
[05:57] | I’m transmitting the Gate address to the planet I’m on. | 我把我所在星球的星门地址发给你 |
[06:00] | You can send a team to search me if you wish, | 如果你觉得必要, 可以派人来搜查我 |
[06:03] | but I am unarmed and alone. | 不过我没有武装, 而且孤身一人 |
[06:05] | I’ll be here for two hours. | 我两小时后回来 |
[06:07] | If I don’t hear from you within that time, this Zero Point Module will be lost to you forever. | 如果到那时还听不到你的回音 这个ZPM你就永远也别想得到了 |
[06:13] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选择 |
[07:26] | A ZedPM is a ZedPM. Who cares where it comes from? | ZPM就是ZPM, 谁管它是从哪来的 |
[07:30] | – We’ve already got one. | 我们已经有一个了 |
[07:31] | – Yes, one. | 是的, 一个 |
[07:32] | – Two is better than one. | 两个要比一个好 |
[07:33] | – And three is better than two. Look, | 而且三个要比两个好 |
[07:34] | we all know that eventually the Wraith are going to discover we’re still here. | 我们都知道 幽灵最终还是会找上门来的 |
[07:37] | Having more power means that we have more options. | 拥有更多能源 就意味着我们有更多选择 |
[07:40] | We might even be able to light up the engines and get the City to fly. | 我们甚至可以启动引擎 让城市飞走 |
[07:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:46] | No… but we still need it. | 不行… 不过我们还是需要它 |
[07:48] | Well, flying City or not, I think we should consider this. | 不管城市能不能飞起来 我想我们还是应该考虑一下这个 |
[07:52] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you the one the Genii threatened to kill on two separate occasions? | 我没记错的话 Genii 不是曾有两次想要杀掉你么? |
[07:57] | He says he’s alone, and he’s willing to be searched. | 他说他独自一人, 而且他愿意接受搜查 |
[07:59] | Wait a minute. We should be dealing with Lorne and his team, | 等等, 我们可能是在 跟Lorne和他的队员打交道 |
[08:02] | find out what happened to them. | 看看他们到底怎么了 |
[08:06] | Teyla and Ronon will continue with that investigation, | Teyla和Ronon 继续那个调查 |
[08:09] | and you can join them once you finish up with this. | 你在搞完这个之后, 可以加入他们 |
[08:14] | Alright, | 好吧 |
[08:16] | get a MALP ready with the lifesigns detector. | 准备个MALP 在上面加一个生命探测器 |
[08:18] | I’m not sending my team in there blind. | 我不能盲目的把我的队员派到那里 |
[08:25] | We’re getting telemetry back from the MALP. | 我收到了MALP传回的遥感信号 |
[08:27] | Only reading one lifesign. | 我只看到了一个生命信号 |
[08:28] | – Then so far he’s telling the truth. | 就是说到目前为止, 他说的都是实话 |
[08:30] | – So far. | 目前为止 |
[08:35] | As I’m sure your machine has already determined, I am unarmed and alone. | 我想你们的机器已经探测到了 我没带武器, 只有一个人 |
[08:40] | You can go ahead and send your team to search me. | 你们可以进一步派人过来搜查我 |
[08:45] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:46] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命, 长官 |
[08:54] | They’re peaceful people. They really are. | 他们非常爱好和平, 确实是的 |
[08:56] | I just can’t imagine the villagers doing something like this. | 我不会相信这些村民会做出这种事来 |
[08:59] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生什么了 |
[09:02] | We were invited into one of the villager’s homes for tea, | 我们被邀请到一个村民的家中去喝茶 |
[09:04] | a welcoming custom we’ve been through a dozen or so times. | 这是一种习俗, 我们已经经历十几次了 |
[09:07] | Dira, one of the villagers, asked for a word with me in private. | Deera, 其中的一个村民 想和我私下里说些话 |
[09:11] | – She took me downstairs… | 她带我下楼… |
[09:13] | – You went alone with her? | 你独自跟着她? |
[09:15] | They’re farmers and fishermen. | 他们只是农夫和渔民 |
[09:17] | I’ve been dealing with them for months. | 我跟他们相处了几个月了 |
[09:18] | – I trusted them. | 我相信他们 |
[09:19] | – Yeah, that was a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[09:20] | Ronon Ronon… | |
[09:25] | Go on. | 继续 |
[09:27] | Once I was downstairs, I heard the first shots. | 当我在楼下时, 我听到了第一声枪响 |
[09:30] | – They sounded like Wraith blasts… | 听起来像是幽灵的击昏枪 |
[09:32] | – Wraith? | 幽灵? |
[09:33] | I can’t be sure, but, yes, | 我不能肯定, 不过, 是的 |
[09:35] | that’s what it sounded like. | 听起来很像 |
[09:37] | Major Lorne radioed me from upstairs and told me to go to the Gate and | Lorne 少校在楼上用无线电呼叫我 叫我去星门请求增援 |
[09:44] | call for backup. | 剩下的你们都知道了 |
[09:47] | The rest you know. Did this, Dira try to stop you? | 那个, 嗯, Deera 有没有阻止你? |
[09:50] | No. | 没有 |
[09:52] | Did she look surprised when she heard the shots? | 当她听到枪响的时候 有没有觉得奇怪? |
[09:55] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[09:56] | Can you think of any reason, | 你能不能想到什么原因 |
[09:58] | any reason at all, that the people of this village would want to attack Lorne and his men? | 任何这些村民想要攻击Lorne和 他的队员的原因? |
[10:03] | No. | 没有 |
[10:13] | He’s clean, Sir. | 他没带武器, 长官 |
[10:17] | What, no ZPM? | 怎么, 没带ZPM? |
[10:19] | I sent it to another planet for safekeeping. | 我把它送到另外一个星球保管了起来 |
[10:21] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你认为我有那么蠢么? |
[10:23] | From what I remember, I gave you a pretty good crack on the head last time we met. | 在我记忆中, 上次见面时 我好好的给你上了一课 |
[10:27] | I guess I was kind of hoping it made you simple. | 希望这能让你变得单纯一点 |
[10:30] | No, it didn’t, | 不, 没有 |
[10:31] | but ever since then, I’ve been plagued with headaches. | 不过自那以后, 我倒是经常让别人头疼 |
[10:34] | You’re just saying that to be nice. | 很好 |
[10:36] | What do you want for it? | 你到底要什么? |
[10:37] | I’ll only talk with Weir. | 我只跟Weir说 |
[10:40] | Do I make you nervous? | 是我让你紧张了? |
[10:41] | Not at all, Major. | 一点也不, 少校 |
[10:43] | I’m just not interested in talking to the errand boy. | 我只是没兴趣跟跑堂的说话 |
[10:48] | That’s lieutenant colonel errand boy to you. | 你眼中跑堂的可是一名中校 |
[11:10] | It’s not them. | 不是他们 |
[11:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:13] | These bodies you found are not Lorne and his men. | 我们找到的尸体不是Lorne 他们 |
[11:17] | But they were wearing their dog tags. | 但它们带着他们的身份牌啊 |
[11:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. I’ve run the DNA test three times now. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 我已经进行了三遍DNA检测 |
[11:22] | – Then Lorne and his men could still be alive? | Lorne 他们可能还活着 |
[11:24] | – Aye. | 是的 |
[11:24] | Dr. Lindsay heard Wraith stunners before the fire broke out. | 在起火之前, Lindsay 博士听到了 幽灵击昏枪的声音 |
[11:27] | – But this wasn’t a Wraith attack, so… | 但这不是幽灵干的, 所以… |
[11:29] | – So whoever it was wanted us to think they were dead. | 所以不管怎样, 干这件事情的人 想让我们认为他们已经死了 |
[11:32] | But who? What could they possibly want with Lorne? | 是谁呢? 谁想绑架Lorne呢? |
[11:35] | We need to go back, question the villagers. | 我们要回去, 问问那些村民 |
[11:38] | Okay, but regular radio contact, please. | 好的, 保持无线电联系 |
[11:42] | Dr. Weir, we have Ladon. | Weir博士, 我们接到了Ladon |
[11:45] | What has he said? | 他怎么说? |
[11:46] | Not much. Apparently he doesn’t like me. | 不多… 看上去他不喜欢我 |
[11:48] | Okay, take him to my office. | 好吧, 带他去我的办公室 |
[11:50] | Your office? Really? | 你的办公室? 真的? |
[11:52] | Really, Colonel. | 是的, 中校 |
[11:53] | I’m on my way. | 我就过来 |
[11:57] | You two be careful. | 你们俩小心点 |
[12:06] | Dr. Weir, thank you for your warm… | Weir博士, 感谢你热情的… |
[12:09] | What do you want for the ZPM? | 你想用ZPM来换什么? |
[12:12] | You people aren’t much for small talk, are you? | 你们都不习惯于闲聊, 是么? |
[12:13] | Not with criminals, no. | 跟罪犯? 不会 |
[12:15] | As a member of Kolya’s strike team, I was following orders. | 作为Kolya的属下, 我只是在服从命令 |
[12:18] | I harbor no ill will towards you or your people. | 我发誓对你和你的人民没有坏念头 |
[12:20] | That’s nice. | 听上去不错 |
[12:22] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[12:24] | What do you want for it? | 你想用它换什么? |
[12:27] | I need about a hundred machine guns, a couple dozen grenades, and any C4 that you have to spare. | 我需要几百支机枪, 两打手榴弹 以及你们多余的C4 |
[12:32] | Sounds like you’re having a party. | 听上去你已经有不少随从了 |
[12:34] | Explain… how is turning you into a threat in our best interest? | 解释一下, 我们为什么要帮一个 可能会对我们造成威胁的人? |
[12:38] | The real threat are the Genii. | 真正的威胁是Genii |
[12:40] | Their nuclear weapons are fully operational, and it’s my considered belief | 他们的核武器已经完全可以用了 |
[12:42] | that they will soon begin using them as a first-strike offensive weapon, | 而且我相信, 他们马上就会将它用于 先发制人式的攻击武器 |
[12:47] | not just against the Wraith, but human populations as well. | 不仅仅是针对幽灵 其他人类文明也一样 |
[12:50] | Now, you give me and my men the arms we need, | 现在,你把我们需要的武器 给我和我的人 |
[12:53] | you’ll never have to worry about the Genii again. | 你们就不再需要担心Genii了 |
[12:55] | You’re planning a coup. | 你在策划一场政变? |
[12:57] | Yes, | 是的 |
[12:58] | and you’re going to help me. | 而你可以帮助我 |
[13:10] | Cowen has led our people for too long. | Cowen已经领导我们很长时间了 |
[13:12] | Yes, it’s true he’s made the Genii a force to be reckoned with, | 是的, 他让Genii成为了一支 不可忽视的力量 |
[13:15] | but the Cowen of the past bears little resemblance to the Cowen who’s in power now. | 但是现在的Cowen已经变得跟过去 完全不同了 |
[13:19] | How so? | 为什么会这样? |
[13:20] | He’s become obsessed with uniting the galaxy under a single ruler. | 他开始陷入统治整个星系的幻想中了 |
[13:23] | And that would be him? | 这就是他 |
[13:25] | He thinks it’s the only chance we have at defeating the Wraith. | 他认为这是唯一可以打败幽灵的机会 |
[13:28] | Whether the galaxy likes it or not. | 不管星系其他人是否愿意 |
[13:31] | Commander Kolya was the only Genii who could stand up to him, keep him under control. | Kolya司令官是唯一敢于反驳他 控制他行为的人了 |
[13:35] | He went missing several months ago. | 他几个月前失踪了 |
[13:38] | We suspect Cowen had him murdered. | 我们猜是Cowen杀了他 |
[13:41] | But you can’t prove it? | 但你没有证明 |
[13:43] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[13:44] | And in Kolya’s absence… | 在Kolya失踪的情况下? |
[13:47] | Our people were looking for leadership. | 我的人民需要一个新的领导人 |
[13:49] | They looked to me. | 他们选择了我 |
[13:50] | Get to the part where you find the ZPM. | 直接说你是在哪里找到ZPM的 |
[13:53] | Kolya often spoke about the Brotherhood of the Fifteen. | Kolya经常提到那个 由15个修道士所组成的Brotherhood |
[13:56] | The last mission you encountered him, no? | 上次行动中, 你们遇见过他, 是么? |
[13:58] | The last time he tried to kill me, yes. | 上次他试图想杀死我, 是的 |
[14:02] | Finding resources for the resistance has been next to impossible. | 为反抗力量找到可用的资源 相当困难 |
[14:06] | We have a few rifles, limited ammunition, | 我们只有很少的步枪, 不多的手榴弹 |
[14:09] | nowhere near enough to stage a rebellion. | 离策划一次政变差得还很远 |
[14:11] | So you thought if you found a ZPM, | 所以你想到如果你找到了ZPM |
[14:13] | we would give you everything you needed. | 我们就会给你想要的东西 |
[14:15] | It’s very hard to find trading partners who don’t fear the Genii. | 找到一个不害怕Genii的贸易伙伴 非常困难 |
[14:18] | Cowen has spies all over the galaxy. | Cowen在整个星系中都布有间谍 |
[14:21] | I figured you’d be more than willing to help if we could give you something of value. | 如果我们可以提供更多有价值的情报 你们一定更乐意帮忙 |
[14:24] | How do we know you’ll be any better than Cowen? | 我们怎么知道 你会比Cowen好? |
[14:27] | Look, I know you don’t trust me… | 我知道你不信任我 |
[14:30] | but if Cowen uses his new atomic weapons to enslave other worlds, | 但如果Cowen使用核武器 征服了其它星球 |
[14:34] | then the Genii are no better than the Wraith, | 那Genii就不会比幽灵强到哪里去了 |
[14:36] | and you can have your ZPM, | 现在, 你可以拥有你的ZPM |
[14:38] | but you must help me stop that from happening. | 不过你一定要帮我阻止这一切的发生 |
[14:49] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过她 |
[14:51] | Are you certain? | 你确定? |
[14:52] | Dira. She was friends with the men who were killed last night. | Deera, 她是昨晚被杀那些人的朋友 |
[14:56] | I said I never heard of her. | 我说了, 我没听说过她 |
[15:02] | This is a small community, friend. Surely you know her. | 这只是一个小社区, 朋友 你一定认识她 |
[15:05] | She lived in the house that burned down. | 她住在那个被烧毁的房子中 |
[15:08] | We would just like to ask her some questions. | 我们只想问一些问题 |
[15:11] | I just tend to my bar and my family. | 我只想照料好我的酒吧和我的家人 |
[15:15] | I mind my business, and I suggest you do the same. | 我只想管好我自己的事情 我建议你们也这样做 |
[15:21] | We want to know why our friends were killed. | 我们想知道我们的朋友为何被杀 |
[15:23] | Ronon Ronon… | |
[15:25] | He knows something. | 他知道一些事情 |
[15:26] | Everyone here knows something. | 这里所有人都知道一些事情 |
[15:28] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[15:35] | Who are you trying to protect? | 你是在保护谁? |
[15:37] | If you knew what’s best for you, you’ll both go back from where you came. | 如果你还比较明智的话 |
[15:38] | They’re watching us. | 最好哪里来的就回到哪里去 |
[15:48] | They’ll kill us all if you’re not careful. | 他们正看着我们 如果不小心, 他们就会杀死我们所有人 |
[15:53] | Who? | 谁? |
[15:57] | We can protect you, | 我们可以保护你们 |
[15:59] | help you fight them. | 帮助你们反抗他们 |
[16:01] | No, you can’t. | 不, 你们不行 |
[16:04] | Leave me be. | 不要管我 |
[16:27] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他? |
[16:30] | Well, he has a ZPM. | 他有一个ZPM |
[16:32] | No, I mean about the other stuff. Evil Cowen. | 那其他人呢? 邪恶的Cowen? |
[16:38] | He’s lying about something. | 他有些地方是在说谎 |
[16:41] | When Cowen handed over two of his atomic weapons to us, | 当Cowen将两个核武器交给我们时 |
[16:44] | it was a sort of olive branch, | 其实是向我们伸出了橄榄枝 |
[16:46] | and I would hate to jeopardize what little momentum we have going with them. | 我不想破坏我们跟他们 取得的一点点进展 |
[16:49] | – Stick with the devil we know. | 尽量保持现状 |
[16:50] | – Exactly. | 很对 |
[16:52] | So we give them the heads-up? | 这么说, 应该提醒他们 |
[16:54] | Tell the Genii he’s planning something? | 告诉Genii他正在策划政变? |
[16:57] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[16:59] | I’ll tell Ladon that | 我会告诉Ladon, 我们需要一些时间 |
[17:01] | we need a bit more time and to set up a way to contact him. | 然后会设法联系他 |
[17:03] | I left one of our best special ops guys on the planet when we searched him. | 我在我们搜查他的那个星球 留了一些我们最优秀的队员 |
[17:06] | If Ladon goes anywhere, my guy will find him. | 不管Ladon去了哪里, 我的人会找到他的 |
[17:09] | Good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[17:10] | Could have been Mensa. | 总不至于去了山案星座吧 |
[17:21] | I hope Beckett found some sort of clue, because this was a giant waste of time. | 希望Beckett能找到一些线索 这实在是太浪费时间了 |
[17:25] | Excuse me! | 对不起? |
[17:28] | You… You left this behind. | 你们把这落下了 |
[17:30] | It’s not ours. | 这不是我们的 |
[17:33] | Yes, it is. | 不, 这是的 |
[17:36] | Of course. How foolish of me. | 当然 瞧我有多蠢 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:42] | What’s inside? | 里面是什么? |
[17:44] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[17:51] | You know, I’m not sure that you’ve sufficiently trained me in actual combat. | 我不敢肯定你是否真的教过我 真正的格斗 |
[17:54] | I don’t know how much use I’d be in a… | 我不知道如果我们遭遇了埋伏 我能够起多大用 |
[17:58] | – fight-our-way-out kind of scenario. – Well, I look at it this way… | 好吧, 我是这样看的 |
[18:00] | The Genii have tried to kidnap you on numerous occasions to mine that big old brain of yours. | Genii曾经多次试图绑架你 对我来说, 这才是最头疼的地方 |
[18:05] | Yes? | 是的 |
[18:06] | Well, if we get into trouble, I’ll just trade your life for mine. | 如果你遇到了麻烦 我会用我自己来交换你 |
[18:10] | Oh. Funny. | 搞笑 |
[18:11] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[18:12] | If you survive, I’ll mount some sort of rescue mission. | 只要你生还了, 我就会启动营救计划 |
[18:15] | Eventually. | 最终 |
[18:17] | Dr. McKay. | McKay博士! |
[18:19] | Oh, and it’s lieutenant colonel Sheppard now, I hear. | 噢, 现在是Sheppard中校了, 我听说 |
[18:23] | Somebody’s been paying attention. | 看来有人一直在关心 |
[18:26] | I’m afraid I don’t have much time, | 我想我没有很多时间 |
[18:28] | but, please, tell me, what I can do for you? | 不过, 告诉我, 我能为你们做些什么? |
[18:30] | We were just checking in, saying hi, | 我们只是过来打声招呼 |
[18:33] | since we really haven’t been in contact since the last culling. | 自从上次遭遇幽灵以来 我们一直都没有联系 |
[18:36] | We barely survived the last culling. | 我们差点没能活过上次那场洗劫 |
[18:39] | I can’t help but think how close to extinction we came as a people. | 我们这个种族距离灭绝是如此之近 |
[18:43] | Our former ambitions have been tempered by the real world, I’m afraid. | 我们以前的雄心壮志 被现实无情的击碎了 |
[18:48] | We’ve been busy trying to fulfill our people’s most basic needs. | 我们一直在忙于 满足人们最基本的生活要求 |
[18:53] | You know, we could help with that. | 我们可以提供一些帮助 |
[18:56] | You know, with supplies, even manpower. | 是的, 提供一些补给, 甚至是人力资源 |
[18:59] | And why would you do that? | 你们为什么要那样做? |
[19:01] | Well, we probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the nukes you gave us, so… | 如果不是你给我们的核弹 我们可能就不会站在这里了 |
[19:03] | We owe you one. | 所以, 啊, 我们欠你一个人情 |
[19:06] | We are a proud people, Sheppard, | 我们是有尊严的民族, Sheppard |
[19:09] | but we do know how to accept help when we need it. | 我们知道何时需要接受帮助 |
[19:12] | On that note, we’ve been contacted by a Genii named Ladon. | 除此之外, 一个叫Ladon的Genii人 联系过我们 |
[19:20] | At last, the real reason why you’re here. | 这应该是你们来这里的真实原因 |
[19:23] | What has he been saying? | 他是怎么说的? |
[19:25] | Oh, it was something about, | 哦, 关于, 嗯… |
[19:28] | conquests of other worlds using your atomic weapons. | 用你们的核武器征服其他星球 |
[19:31] | He’s been telling the Manarians that I’ve been slaughtering our own people for food. | 他还告诉过Manarian人 我屠杀我自己的人民来当作食物 |
[19:37] | Ladon blames me for Kolya’s disappearance, | Ladon谴责我应该为Kolya的失踪负责 |
[19:41] | and while, yes, it’s true I neither respected nor liked the man, | 当然, 是的, 我不喜欢这个人 |
[19:46] | I had nothing to do with his presumed demise. | 但我绝对没有想过要加害于他 |
[19:49] | Anything he tells you is a lie. | 他跟你们说的所有话都是谎言 |
[19:52] | He’s trying to mount a rebellion. | 他正试图发起一场叛乱 |
[19:54] | Let him try. | 由他去吧 |
[19:56] | He commands a couple of dozen men and has no weapons to speak of. | 他手下只有二十几个人, 而且没有武器 |
[20:00] | Believe me, the city’s plumbing is of more concern to me right now. | 相信我, 我现在更关心的是 城市的管道系统 |
[20:05] | But still, you didn’t have to tell me. | 不过, 你们原本可以不跟我说的 |
[20:09] | Apprising me of Ladon’s plans was the act of a friend. | 把Ladon的阴谋通报给我 是友好的行为 |
[20:13] | Well, if you… want to contact us, we have a new number. | 好吧, 要是你想联系我们 我们有一个新的号码 |
[20:16] | I’ve known for some time that Atlantis survived the Wraith attack, Colonel Sheppard. | 我前段时间就知道了亚特兰蒂斯 在上次幽灵的攻击中幸存了下来, 中校 |
[20:21] | I hope you’ll accept it as an act of good faith | 希望你能够信任我们 |
[20:24] | that your secret is safe with the Genii. | 你们的秘密是不会被Genii泄露出去的 |
[20:32] | My men will see you to the Gate. | 我的人会送你们去星门 |
[20:39] | That was refreshing. He didn’t try to kill us even once. | 真难以置信, 他一次也没提到 要杀死我们 |
[20:50] | My special ops guys followed Ladon to M6R-867. | 我的人跟着Ladon去了M6R-867 |
[20:54] | Looks like he’s occupied a warehouse in a bombed-out, abandoned city. | 看起来他正呆在一座废弃城市的 一个仓库中 |
[20:57] | It was most likely destroyed by the Wraith and never reinhabited. | 那座城市从前可能是被幽灵摧毁 到现在一直无人居住 |
[20:59] | We did a quick fly-over in a cloaked Jumper | 他坐在一艘隐身的Jumper飞船中 |
[21:01] | and sure enough, there are about 20 lifesigns in the building. | 在空中扫描了一下, 那个建筑物中 只有二十几个生命信号 |
[21:03] | 20 lifesigns on the whole planet, actually. | 整个星球上 只有二十几个生命信号, 事实上 |
[21:05] | So Cowen’s intel was accurate. | 这么说Cowen所说的是真的了? |
[21:06] | Yeah, it appears that way, yes. | 是的, 看起来是这样 |
[21:09] | – Even if these men are highly trained and armed to the teeth… – Which, most probably, they are not. | 即便这些人受过高度训练 而且武装到了牙齿… |
[21:11] | they’re no match for our guys. | 很可能他们没有 |
[21:15] | A raid? | 突袭他们? |
[21:16] | Oh yes, a raid. | 噢, 是的, 突袭 |
[21:17] | If this is their main base of operations, I’m willing to bet the ZPM is there. | 如果这是他们的主要行动基地 我想ZPM很可能就在这里 |
[21:20] | And, what, just steal it? | 然后呢, 偷走它? |
[21:22] | Well, the brotherhood stole it from us. Ladon stole it from the brotherhood. | Brotherhood将它从我们手中偷走 Ladon又从Brotherhood将手中偷走它 |
[21:24] | It’s not really stealing. It’s… | 这怎么能叫偷呢, 这是… |
[21:26] | Recovery. | 失物复得 |
[21:27] | Look, we tell Ladon we’re ready to do business, | 我们告诉Ladon, 我们准备交易 |
[21:29] | he needs to send a dozen guys here to help carry back supplies. | 他需要派十几个人到这里来取补给 |
[21:31] | Along with the ZedPM. | 带着ZPM |
[21:32] | He won’t do that, but sure, we can ask. | 他不会这么做的, 不过当然 我们可以要求 |
[21:34] | When they get here, we detain them, | 当他们到这之后, 我们扣留他们 |
[21:35] | leaving eight men in the building for two small strike teams to deal with. | 这样仓库中就只有8个人 我们两个小队就可以对付 |
[21:40] | Okay, it’s worth the risk. | OK, 值得冒一次险 |
[21:42] | Go get us a ZPM. | 拿回那个ZPM |
[22:00] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[22:02] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[22:04] | These are pictures of some of the Atlantis offworld team members. | 是一些亚特兰蒂斯队员的照片 |
[22:14] | – There. | 看这 |
[22:14] | – Major Lorne. | Lorne少校 |
[22:16] | Why would the villagers have these? | 这些村民怎么会有这个? |
[22:19] | The writing on the side here is in a bunch of different languages, | 旁边的字迹是用几种语言书写的 |
[22:22] | offering a great reward for their capture. | 如果抓住他们, 会有重赏 |
[22:25] | I bet they’ve been circulated to dozens of planets. | 我想这些已经散发到很多星球了 |
[22:29] | I hope you are wrong. | 但愿你是错的 |
[22:44] | Offworld activation! | 星门活动 |
[22:53] | Everybody, relax. We don’t want to tip them before they’re all in position. | 所有人放松, 在他们都过来之前 不要采取行动 |
[23:13] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士 |
[23:14] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[23:15] | I am Dahlia Radim. | 我是Dahlia Radim |
[23:17] | Radim? Radim? | |
[23:18] | Yes, I am Ladon’s sister. | 是的, 我是Ladon的妹妹 |
[23:21] | Where are our supplies? | 我们的补给在哪里? |
[23:23] | Where is our ZPM? | 我们的ZPM呢? |
[23:26] | Ladon will send it through once we have returned to our world safely. | 在我们安全返回之后 Ladon会把它送过来 |
[23:29] | I thought you might say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[23:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[23:34] | I’m sorry, but you’re being temporarily detained. | 我很抱歉 你们要被暂时扣留起来 |
[23:36] | Colonel? | 中校 |
[23:37] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[23:38] | You have a go. | 你们可以行动了 |
[23:40] | Understood. | 明白 |
[23:41] | All right, | 好了 |
[23:42] | use non lethal force wherever possible, | 尽可能使用非致命的武力 |
[23:44] | so the men with stunners, take the point. That being said, | 拿击昏枪的人打头阵 |
[23:46] | if they engage us, do what you need to do. | 先说好了, 如果他们先开火 就做你们应该做的 |
[24:27] | Clear! | 安全了 |
[24:28] | Start doing a room sweep. You three with me. We’re finding Ladon. | 搜查所有房间, 你们三个跟着我 我们去找Ladon |
[24:31] | Did you see me almost stun that guy? | 看到我是怎么击昏那个家伙的么? |
[24:34] | I must have missed it. | 我一定是错过了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, but if he was, like a step to the right, I would have stunned him for sure. | 是的, 不过如果他站得再靠右一点 我就不一定可以打中他了 |
[24:37] | Good for you. | 你干得不错 |
[24:39] | It’s… this way. | 在这边 |
[24:47] | How did it go? | 情况怎么样? |
[24:48] | What did we miss? | 我们错过什么了? |
[24:50] | We have some guests. | 我们有一些客人 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是的, 我看到了 |
[24:52] | Dr. Weir, there is something you need to see. | Weir博士, 有些东西你需要看一下 |
[24:55] | Let’s go to my office. | 去我办公室吧 |
[24:57] | – What’s all this? – It’s a wanted list. | 这些都是什么? |
[24:58] | We figure it’s on as many worlds as there are languages on the photos. | 通缉令, 其它星球可能也有 因为这上面有很多种语言 |
[25:04] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做? |
[25:05] | We are not sure, | 还不能肯定 |
[25:07] | but the planet where Lorne’s team disappeared is quite poor. | 但Lorne他们分队失踪的那个星球 非常贫穷 |
[25:10] | It is conceivable they gave up Lorne and his men for some sort of reward. | 很可能是他们交出Lorne和他的人 以获取某种报酬 |
[25:15] | To who? | 交给谁? |
[25:16] | And why aren’t we on it? | 为什么我们不在上面? |
[25:17] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[25:19] | Sheppard’s on the list. | Sheppard在名单上 |
[25:21] | McKay is on the list. | McKay也在名单上 |
[25:22] | Why aren’t Teyla and me? | 为什么没有Teyla和我呢? |
[25:24] | What, you’re feeling left out? | 你感觉被遗弃了? |
[25:25] | I just want to know who thinks I’m not a threat and give them a chance to change their mind. | 我想知道是谁认为我不是威胁 我想给机会让他们改变主意 |
[25:32] | The gene. They all have the gene. | 基因, 他们都有基因 |
[25:34] | – The gene of the Ancestors? – Yes. | – 古人的基因? – 是的 |
[25:36] | Naturally or not, all these men possess the A.T.A. Gene. | 不管事不是天生的 这些人都拥有ATA基因 |
[25:39] | But why would someone want people simply because they possess a certain kind of gene? | 不过为什么有人想要绑架他们 仅仅是因为他们拥有古人的基因? |
[25:44] | Maybe they think it will hurt our ability to operate the City. | 也许他们认为 这会损害我们控制城市的能力 |
[25:47] | But Ronon, that’s why you’re not here. | 不过Ronon, 这就是你不在名单上的原因 |
[25:50] | See, most of Edison’s team is on the list, | 瞧, 大多数Edison的队员都在名单上 |
[25:53] | except Toriel. | 除了Toreil |
[25:55] | He’s the only one on that team that doesn’t have the gene. | 他是那个小队中 唯一不具有这个基因的人 |
[25:58] | It still doesn’t make any sense. | 还是说不通 |
[26:00] | I suggest you call these men back if they are offworld. | 我建议你让这些人回来 如果他们还在外面的话 |
[26:03] | Yes. Most of these guys are on an operation with Sheppard right now. | 是的, 不过这些人中大多数现在都在 跟随Sheppard执行任务 |
[26:10] | We are raiding Ladon’s warehouse | 我们准备突袭Ladon的仓库 |
[26:12] | and stealing back the ZPM. | 把那个ZPM偷回来 |
[26:14] | We detained most of his team when they came here to pick up the weapons we offered them. | 我们扣留了他派来取武器的人 |
[26:17] | Once Sheppard and the team get back, | Sheppard和他的队员一回来 |
[26:19] | I will suspend all of their offworld activity | 我将暂停他们所有的外星行动 |
[26:20] | until we can get to the bottom of this. | 直到我们把这个查清楚为止 |
[26:23] | Dr. Weir, please report to the infirmary. | Weir博士, 请到医疗室来 |
[26:26] | On my way, Carson. | 就过来, Carson |
[26:29] | This is probably about the bodies. | 可能是关于那些尸体 |
[26:30] | You two should come along. | 你们两个应该一起去 |
[26:51] | One tango. Middle of the room. | 一个探戈, 房子中央 (行动暗号) |
[26:57] | What? Isn’t that right? | 怎么了, 不对么? |
[27:24] | Colonel Sheppard. | Sheppard中校 |
[27:26] | What a surprise. | 漂亮的突袭 |
[27:29] | Drop it. | 丢掉它 |
[27:31] | Alright. | 好的 |
[27:34] | Feel safer? | 感到安全点了? |
[27:35] | A little bit. | 有一点点 |
[27:37] | Is that it? | 就是它了? |
[27:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:40] | Slide it over. | 踢过来 |
[27:48] | It could be booby-trapped to blow up in your face. | 小心是陷阱, 可能会炸烂你的脸 |
[27:50] | Relax, Sheppard. | 放松, Sheppard |
[27:51] | I have no interest in killing you. | 我没兴趣杀你 |
[28:08] | It’s all yours. One ZPM. | 是你的了, ZPM |
[28:20] | One that’s probably been out of power for a thousand years. | 不过上千年前就已经用光了能量 |
[28:29] | Oh, that’s gas. | 哦, 这是气体麻醉剂 |
[28:36] | Don’t worry. It’s not going to kill you either. | 别担心, 这也不会杀死你的 |
[28:42] | I think I know who’s behind this. | 我知道幕后是谁了 |
[28:43] | OK Okay. | |
[28:44] | Whoever these bodies belong to, they didn’t die in that fire. | 不管这些尸体是谁的 他们并不是被烧死的 |
[28:47] | They died before they were burned? | 他们被投入火中之前 就已经死了? |
[28:48] | Aye, mostly from internal bleeding and the breakdown of the bone marrow. | 是的, 大多数都死于内出血和骨髓衰竭 |
[28:51] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[28:53] | That means they probably died of severe radiation poisoning. | 这就是说他们死于严重的放射性辐射 |
[28:57] | Now, from what I know, | 现在, 据我所知 |
[28:58] | there’s only one race of people that could possibly be exposed to the amount of radiation that would cause this kind of damage. | 只有一种人可能会被暴露在 那种剂量下的放射性辐射之下 |
[29:03] | Genii – The Genii. | |
[29:04] | – Aye, exactly. | 是的, 很对 |
[29:05] | If the Genii are behind this… | 如果幕后的人是Genii… |
[29:07] | We need to call back Sheppard’s team. | 我们需要叫回Sheppard的小队 |
[29:18] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[29:22] | Like I’ve been gassed. | 我像是被气体迷倒了 |
[29:26] | How come it didn’t affect you? | 你怎么没受影响? |
[29:28] | I was injected with what I just gave you. | 我提前注射了刚才给你注射的东西 |
[29:33] | Where are my men? | 我的人呢? |
[29:35] | Oh, they’ll wake up in an hour or so with a pretty big headache. But they’re fine, | 他们一小时后就会醒来 会有一些头痛 |
[29:38] | just like you. | 但不会有事的, 就像你一样 |
[29:40] | I’m a lot of things right now, but fine isn’t one of them. | 我现在很不舒服, 感觉才不好呢 |
[29:44] | I stumbled across the dead ZPM in our archives. | 我们在档案室中 偶然发现了那个已经枯竭的ZPM |
[29:48] | One of our operatives found it hundreds of years ago, | 我们的一个特工几百年前找到了它 |
[29:50] | didn’t know what it was, filed it away. | 不知道它是什么, 就把它丢进了档案室 |
[29:52] | I’m sure he had no idea how valuable it would eventually be. | 我相信他不会知道 这个东西最终会发挥多么大的作用 |
[29:56] | So that was your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[29:58] | Lure us here, | 把我们引诱到这里来 |
[29:59] | take our weapons, | 夺走我们的武器 |
[30:00] | trade us for some more, | 然后用我们来交换更多的武器 |
[30:02] | arm your rebellion. | 武装你的反叛部队 |
[30:04] | Is that about it? | 是这样么? |
[30:05] | Couldn’t be more wrong. | 错得不能再错了 |
[30:07] | There is no rebellion, Colonel Sheppard. | 根本就没有什么叛乱, Sheppard中校 |
[30:12] | Ladon here has only the best interests of the Genii at heart. | Ladon只会忠于Genii |
[30:21] | Unscheduled offworld activation. | 计划外星门活动 |
[30:30] | What have we got? | 收到些什么? |
[30:32] | Not sure yet, ma’am. | 还不确定, 女士 |
[30:33] | I’m not reading an IDC. | 没有身份验证码 |
[30:37] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[30:39] | I want to talk with Dr. Weir. | 我想跟Weir博士谈谈 |
[30:42] | The Gate has to be active. | 必须先拨通星门 |
[30:43] | It already is. | 已经拨通了 |
[30:45] | Oh. Well… | 噢… |
[30:52] | Dr. Weir, this is commander Cowen, | Weir博士, 我是Cowen司令官 |
[30:54] | leader of the Genii. | Genii的领导人 |
[30:56] | Where is colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校在哪里? |
[30:58] | Well, he’s right here with me, | 他跟我在一起 |
[31:00] | along with the men you sent to storm this complex. | 你派这个人过来, 把一切都搞复杂了 |
[31:04] | Some would view that as an act of war. | 这可以被视为是一种战争的挑衅 |
[31:07] | We were just trying to quell your rebellion before it started. | 我们只是想为你提前镇压这场叛乱 |
[31:10] | I think we both know what your intentions were, Doctor. | 我想我们都知道你的意图, 博士 |
[31:14] | And now it’s time you became aware of mine. | 现在是时候让你知道我的意图了 |
[31:16] | I will release your men, but I expect something in return. | 我可以释放你的人 但我需要用东西来交换 |
[31:20] | We have 12 of your own. How about a straight trade? | 我们有12名你的人, 不如直接交换? |
[31:23] | The Genii you’ve imagined as your potential hostages are terminally ill. | 你手中的那些Genii人质都得了绝症 |
[31:28] | They volunteered for the mission. | 他们自愿参加这次任务 |
[31:30] | They knew they were never coming back from the moment they heard of my plan. | 当他们听到我的计划时 就知道自己回不来了 |
[31:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[31:37] | The Genii people need the Lantian ships you call Jumpers. | Genii人民需要那些 你们称为Jumper的Lantean飞船 |
[31:41] | I believe you have 10 of them. | 我想你有十几艘 |
[31:44] | You have one hour to bring them all here. | 给你一个小时时间 把它们都送到这里来 |
[31:47] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢? |
[31:49] | We will kill one of your team every 15 minutes | 我们会每隔15分钟 就杀死你的一个队员 |
[31:52] | until our demands are met. | 直到我们的要求被满足为止 |
[31:55] | Oh! and we will be starting with colonel Sheppard. | 噢, 我们会从Sheppard中校开始 |
[32:09] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[32:11] | The doctors on our world have tried to cure all of us. | 我们星球上的医生已经作过努力了 |
[32:14] | I don’t mean to speak ill of your doctors, | 我并不想贬低你们的医生 |
[32:17] | but our medicines are a lot more advanced than theirs. | 不过我们的医疗技术要远远好于他们 |
[32:20] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[32:22] | There’s really nothing sinister about it, love. | 真的没有什么大不了的, 亲爱的 |
[32:24] | They won’t give your men back. | 他们不会放回你们的人 |
[32:27] | Even if you cure us, Cowen will never relent. | 即便你们治好了我们 Cowen也不会在意的 |
[32:30] | I’m afraid that’s not my department. | 我想这与我无关 |
[32:32] | Now, are you experiencing any pain at all? | 现在, 你有没有感觉到哪里有些痛? |
[32:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:36] | Why would you help us? | 你们为什么要帮我们? |
[32:38] | Because I’m a doctor. That’s what I do. | 因为我是一名医生, 这是我应该做的 |
[32:40] | Why you would do this, | 你为什么要这么做? |
[32:42] | allow yourself to be used like this? | 让你自己这样被人利用? |
[32:46] | I’m dead anyway. What does it matter? | 我总是要死的, 无所谓了 |
[32:48] | Not yet, the last time I checked your pulse. | 还没有, 刚才我检查了你的脉搏 |
[32:50] | Besides, even if there was no hope, | 此外, 即便是毫无希望了 |
[32:53] | I’d prefer to die surrounded by my friends and family, in my own home. | 我更喜欢在我自己的家里 在朋友和家人的关注下死去 |
[32:56] | I am doing this to ensure that my friends and family have a home. | 我这样做是为了让我的朋友和家人 拥有一个家 |
[33:00] | Can’t you understand that? | 你还不能理解? |
[33:02] | This is the one thing that I can do and I am glad to do it. | 这是唯一我能做的, 而且我也乐意去做 |
[33:16] | What do you want with the Jumpers? | 你们想要Jumpers做什么? |
[33:20] | What do I want with | 有了这些可以隐身的太空船 |
[33:24] | invisible space ships that can fly to other worlds | 我们就可以飞到其它星球 |
[33:25] | and even deliver our atomic weapons? | 甚至可以投掷我们的核武器 |
[33:28] | Well, since you put it that way. | 既然你想这样用 |
[33:32] | They’re never gonna deal. | 那根本就没有什么交易 |
[33:34] | You’re going to have to kill us. | 你只有杀了我们 |
[33:37] | I fully expect to have to kill you. | 我从心底里想杀了你 |
[33:41] | Looking forward to it that much? | 这么渴望杀了我? |
[33:45] | Why didn’t you just take us hostage when we came to visit? | 上次去你那里的时候 怎么不抓住我们呢? |
[33:50] | Why take two hostages if you could have a dozen? | 如果你可以带来一打人 干嘛要急于抓住你们两个呢? |
[33:55] | Take him to his cell. | 把他关起来 |
[34:04] | Even if we give you the Jumpers, | 即便我们给你们Jumper飞船 |
[34:06] | none of the Genii will be able to fly them. | 也没有Genii人可以驾驶他们 |
[34:08] | Oh no? Why’s that? | 噢, 没有人? 为什么呢? |
[34:10] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[34:13] | Well, if you’re referring to the ancient gene, | 如果你指的是古人的基因 |
[34:15] | I’m working on a treatment that could artificially produce it. | 我正在研究一种方法可以人工生成它 |
[34:18] | In fact, we’ve been collecting samples for some time. | 事实上, 我们已经采集了一些样本 |
[34:21] | From where? | 从哪里采集的? |
[34:29] | Lorne Lorne… | |
[34:32] | Starting to put it all together? | 现在知道一切是怎么回事了? |
[34:33] | I’m getting there. | 快了 |
[34:38] | Major. | 少校 |
[34:39] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[34:40] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[34:45] | Way to be alive. | 你们都还活着 |
[34:48] | Thanks, Sir. | 谢谢, 长官 |
[34:50] | So… you come to rescue us? | 嗯, 你是来救我们的? |
[34:53] | Well, until about a moment ago, I thought you were dead | 直到刚才, 我还一直以为 你们已经死了 |
[34:55] | but now that I see you speaking and breathing… | 但现在看到你鲜活的出现在我面前 |
[34:58] | Yeah, I’m thinking about it. | 我一时还适应不过来 |
[35:00] | Well, good. | 哦, 好的 |
[35:01] | Let me know if there’s anything we can do to help. | 如果有什么需要帮忙的 尽管通知我 |
[35:05] | Lieutenant Miller performed a cloaked scan of the planet. | Miller上尉乘坐隐身飞船 对那个星球扫描了一次 |
[35:07] | It looks like the Genii have moved in a massive amount of troops over the past 15 minutes. | Genii在过去的十五分钟内 向那个星球调集了大量军队 |
[35:12] | I’m afraid they have us greatly outnumbered. | 我担心他们的数量已经远远超过了我们 |
[35:14] | Any attempt to extract our men would result in many casualties on both sides. | 如果采取救援行动 那双方都将会有很大伤亡 |
[35:19] | Let me get in there and see what I can do. | 让我去那里, 看看我能做些什么 |
[35:20] | No, the last thing I need is for more of us to fall into their hands. | 不行, 我不想再有人落入他们手中了 |
[35:24] | How are our Genii guests doing? | 我们的Genii客人们情况怎么样? |
[35:26] | Well, they have a number of different symptoms and ailments, | 他们表现出很多不同的症状 |
[35:28] | but they all trace back to one thing, | 不过共同点只有一个 |
[35:30] | radiation poisoning. | 放射性辐射 |
[35:32] | Well, McKay warned them | McKay警告过他们 |
[35:33] | that the shielding for their fission experiments was dangerously insufficient. | 他们进行裂变试验时用的保护层 基本上没起什么作用 |
[35:37] | I guess they didn’t listen. | 我想他们没有听 |
[35:38] | Aye. | 是的 |
[35:40] | Can you cure them? | 你可以治好他们么? |
[35:42] | There are some experimental treatment protocols I’ve been able to get my hands on, | 我可以实施一些试验性的治疗方法 |
[35:45] | although some of them are just too far gone to do anything but pain management, | 虽然有一些只能起到止痛的作用 |
[35:49] | but I do believe I can save at least eight of them. | 但我相信, 我至少可以救活 他们中的八个 |
[35:52] | Alright, let’s hope they will trade their people for ours. | 好的, 希望他们会答应 用他们的人来交换我们的人 |
[35:56] | Do we have a backup plan? | 我们还有备用方案么? |
[35:58] | We’re not handing 10 of our Jumpers over to the Genii. | 我们不会把10艘Jumper飞船交给Genii |
[36:01] | Let’s just hope this works. | 希望他们能答应这个条件 |
[36:05] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你还不明白 |
[36:07] | Most of your people can be cured, including Ladon’s sister. | 你的人中大多数还有救 包括Ladon的妹妹 |
[36:13] | Oh, I understand. | 噢, 我知道 |
[36:16] | What you need to understand is I don’t care. | 你需要明白的是, 我不在乎 |
[36:19] | What? | 什么? |
[36:21] | I think you’re playing for time, Dr. Weir. | 我想你是在拖延时间, Weir博士 |
[36:24] | Your people can be cured. | 你的人能被治好 |
[36:27] | Now, let me return them to you, and let them live out the rest of their lives with their families on their home world. | 我可以把他们送回去 让他们同自己的家人一起度过余生 |
[36:33] | The Genii need those Jumpers. | Genii需要那些Jumper |
[36:36] | Until you are prepared to part with them, this conversation is over. | 如果你不准备把飞船送过来 就没有什么好谈的了 |
[36:39] | You kill one of my people, and we are in a state of war. | 你只要杀死我们一个人 那就是向我们宣战 |
[36:42] | Oh, yes, yes. | 哦, 是的, 是的! |
[36:44] | Well, I don’t quite know how I’ll live with myself. | 我不知道我还可以等多久 |
[36:48] | I will contact you again in 15 minutes | 十五分钟后我再联系你 |
[36:51] | so you can decide whether you would like Dr. McKay to live. | 你可以决定是否让McKay博士活着 |
[36:55] | In the meantime, you have forfeited the life of colonel Sheppard. | 现在, 跟Sheppard中校说再见吧 |
[36:58] | Cowen, wait! | Cowen, 等等! |
[37:07] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[37:09] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命, 长官 |
[37:18] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[37:20] | We got gassed. | 我们被迷倒了 |
[37:22] | Are we in some sort of trouble? | 我们现在有麻烦么? |
[37:24] | Was it the gas or the prison cell that was your first clue? | 迷药和牢房, 你还看不出来么? |
[37:35] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[37:45] | Anything? | 有什么消息? |
[37:46] | We’re still connected, but he’s turned the radio off. | 星门仍然连接着, 但他们把无线电关了 |
[37:50] | I’m not getting any signal. | 我收不到任何信号 |
[37:52] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[37:53] | Elizabeth, what if we offer them one Jumper in exchange for colonel Sheppard? | Elizabeth, 我们能不能用 一艘飞船来换Sheppard中校? |
[37:58] | Carson, we have less than 15 minutes before they kill McKay. | Carson, 在他们杀死McKay之前 我们只剩下十五分钟了 |
[38:00] | You can deliver all the Jumpers you want. | 你可以把Jumper都给他们 |
[38:03] | They’re going to kill everyone. | 他们会杀死所有人的 |
[38:04] | We need to attack them now. | 我们需要马上进攻他们 |
[38:11] | Weir says your Dr. Beckett can cure the people I sent through the Gate. | Weir说你们的Beckett博士可以治好 我通过星门送过去的人 |
[38:15] | Is that true? | 是这样么? |
[38:16] | Beckett’s the best doctor in two galaxies. | Beckett是两个星系中最优秀的医生 |
[38:19] | If there’s a cure, he’s got it. | 只要是病, 他都能治好 |
[38:24] | We’re letting them go. | 放他们走 |
[38:34] | Hidden away at the bottom of this building is a nuclear device. | 这栋房子的下面有一个核装置 |
[38:37] | Where did you get your hands on that? | 你是怎么办到的? |
[38:39] | You forget I’m the chief scientist. | 你忘了我是首席科学家 |
[38:41] | I made it. | 我造的 |
[38:43] | You’re going to start your coup. | 你准备发动你的政变? |
[38:44] | I needed Cowen and his elite guard together in one place. | 我要等Cowen和他的精锐部队 集结到一个地方 |
[38:48] | I knew the chance at some Puddle Jumpers would get him here. | 我知道用Puddle Jumper可以把他 吸引到这里来 |
[38:51] | Good one. | 干得不错 |
[38:51] | Most of my men are waiting for me on our home world. | 大多数我的人都在我们的母星等着 |
[38:55] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[38:56] | the leadership of our people changes hands. | 我们人民的领导权将会易手 |
[38:59] | You were just going to leave us here to be vaporized with the others. | 你想让我们在这里 跟其他人一起蒸发掉? |
[39:03] | Yes, I was… | 是的, 当初我是这样想的 |
[39:07] | but things have changed. | 我改变想法了 |
[39:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:20] | Go see what’s keeping him. | 去看看是什么让他等这么久 |
[39:33] | It’s alright. I’m just escorting these prisoners. | 没事的, 我们只是在押送犯人 |
[39:44] | There’s a hidden passage this way. | 这边有一条密道 |
[39:45] | We shouldn’t run into any more resistance. | 我们不会碰到任何抵抗的 |
[39:50] | Commander Cowen, someone has freed the Atlantians. | Cowen司令, 有人释放了 那些亚特兰蒂斯人 |
[39:53] | What? | 什么? |
[39:58] | Ladon, come in! | Ladon, 回话 |
[40:01] | I’m receiving Dr. McKay’s IDC. | 收到McKay博士的身份识别码 |
[40:03] | Defense teams stand by! | 防卫小组, 就位! |
[40:04] | Lower the shield. | 放下护盾 |
[40:11] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[40:12] | It’s Ladon. He’s letting us go in exchange for his people. | 是Ladon, 他想用我们来交换他的人 |
[40:14] | Ladon’s in charge? Well, he’s about to be. | – Ladon是头儿? – 是的, 他就要成为头儿了 |
[40:18] | He really was planning a coup. | 他是真的在策划一次政变 |
[40:19] | Apparently, we’re a part of the plan. | 很显然我们也是计划的一部分 |
[40:24] | Ladon, come in! | Ladon, 回话! |
[40:26] | This is Ladon. | 我是Ladon |
[40:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[40:29] | I’m sorry it had to come to this, Cowen. | 我很抱歉不得不这样做, Cowen |
[40:32] | You have served our people well. | 你为我们的人民做了一些贡献 |
[40:36] | What have you done? | 你干了些什么? |
[40:39] | Shield up. | 升起护盾 |
[40:47] | Now, please, I would like to see my sister. | 现在, 请带我去见我妹妹 |
[40:59] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[41:01] | We found a malignant tumor in your sister’s left lung. | 我们发现在你妹妹的左肺中 有一块恶性肿瘤 |
[41:03] | We had to remove it as soon as possible. | 必须尽快摘出它 |
[41:05] | Not to worry. It was a complete success. | 不用担心, 手术很成功 |
[41:08] | She did great. | 她做得很好 |
[41:10] | And then she’ll be cured? | 这么说她能被治好了? |
[41:11] | She’s not out of the woods entirely, | 还不能肯定这样说 |
[41:12] | but if she keeps up with her treatments… | 但如果她坚持治疗… |
[41:16] | Many Genii suffer from similar afflictions. | 很多Genii人都遭受着类似的痛苦 |
[41:19] | We’d be more than happy to cure as many of your people as we can… | 我们愿意尽可能多的医治你的人民 |
[41:23] | the ones who survive your coup, that is. | 我是说, 活过你政变的那些人 |
[41:26] | I don’t anticipate any more casualties. | 我不希望看到更多的伤亡 |
[41:28] | Good. Let’s make that a condition. | 很好, 我们就以此为条件 |
[41:32] | My day is far from over. | 我的工作还远没结束 |
[41:34] | I must return to my planet. | 我必须返回我的星球 |
[41:36] | We’ll take good care of her. I promise. | 我们会好好照顾她的, 我保证 |
[41:39] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你, 博士 |
[41:57] | The coup was successful. | 政变成功了 |
[41:58] | Ladon Radim is the new leader of the Genii. | Ladon Radim成为Genii新的领导人 |
[42:02] | Wow, that was fast. | 噢, 这可真快 |
[42:04] | Yeah, once people found out Cowen and his elite guard were out of the picture, his loyalists laid down their weapons. | 一看到Cowen和他的精锐部队 已经不复存在了 |
[42:07] | They’re billing it as a bloodless coup | 那些追随者们立刻就放下了武器 |
[42:09] | because no one died on their home soil. | 他们称这是一场没有流血的政变 因为本土没有人伤亡 |
[42:13] | So a nuclear explosion and the lives of an entire battalion of men don’t count? | 核爆炸以及在核爆炸中失去生命的人 都没有算在内? |
[42:17] | Yeah. It’s all spin. | 是啊, 都是政客说的话 |
[42:20] | What do you think the fallout’s going to be? | 你认为最终结果会是怎样? |
[42:22] | Well, historically, most coups end up with the new government being about as bad as the old one. | 从历史观点上说, 大多数政变后产生的 新政府跟前任政府一样糟糕 |
[42:26] | I don’t know, he seemed pretty grateful we saved his sister. | 我不知道, 他看起来 对我们救了他的妹妹非常感激 |
[42:30] | There’s that. | 是这样 |
[42:31] | And he did save me and my team. | 他也确实救了我和我的队员 |
[42:33] | There’s that, too. | 这也是事实 |
[42:35] | So I say we call it a win. | 因此我说我们可以称之为胜利 |
[42:37] | Who’s spinning now? | 现在是谁在发表政见? |
[42:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[42:41] | Then I say we call it a night. | 那我说我们可以称之为黑夜 |
[42:44] | That we can do. | 这个我们可以做 |