时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | So, let me ask you something. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[00:13] | As a scientist, does it bother you that most of your work, no matter how brilliant, | 作为一名科学家, 你有没有为这事苦恼过 尽管你认为大多数工作都做得非常出色 |
[00:17] | will eventually be considered misguided? | 但最终却还是被认为是错误的 |
[00:20] | – ’cause that would bother me. – I’m sorry? | – 因为这个问题一直都让我苦恼 – 什么? |
[00:21] | Well, given enough time, everything’s pretty much proven wrong, right? | 只要有足够的时间 所有理论都可被证明是错误的, 对么? |
[00:25] | No. | 不 |
[00:25] | Everything from the earth being flat to the sun revolving around us. | 比如那些基于地心说的理论 |
[00:28] | Well, if you want to go back hundreds of years… | 好吧, 如果你想回到几百年前… |
[00:31] | scientists get it wrong more times than they get it right. | 相对于成功而言 科学家所犯的错误更多 |
[00:35] | Take the tomato. | 比如说西红柿 |
[00:37] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[00:38] | Well, after the conquest of Mexico in 1519, tomatoes were carried eastward to europe, | 1519年征服墨西哥之后 西红柿被带入了欧洲 |
[00:43] | where they were believed to be poisonous. | 欧洲人却认为西红柿有毒 |
[00:45] | Shouldn’t you be concentrating on what you’re doing? | 你是不是应该集中精力做好 你应该做的事情? |
[00:48] | I got it covered. You worry about you. | 我这没问题的, 你管好你自己就行了 |
[00:50] | I am worried about me. | 我确实在担心我自己 |
[00:51] | This is first flight this thing has had since it was shot down and repaired. | 这东西被击落过 这次是修好之后的第一次飞行 |
[00:54] | It deserves all of your attention. | 这需要你全身心地投入 |
[00:56] | It made it to the mainland. | 既然去大陆的途中没事 |
[00:57] | If anything was going to go wrong, it would have gone wrong by now. | 如果真的会有什么问题 那么早就应该出现了 |
[01:01] | It took the italians and the spaniards to realize that tomatoes are, in fact, delicious. | 最终意大利人和西班牙人终于意识到 西红柿事实上是非常好吃的 |
[01:06] | Good for them. | 恭喜他们 |
[01:08] | Columbus was spanish, | 哥伦布是西班牙人 |
[01:09] | he figured out the earth was round. | 他发现地球是圆的 |
[01:13] | He was italian. | 他是意大利人 |
[01:14] | So I wonder what it is that makes spaniards so good at debunking bad science. | 我很想知道为什么西班牙人如此善于 揭穿伪科学的黑幕 |
[01:20] | You’re not spanish, are you? | 你不是西班牙人, 对么? |
[01:21] | Oh, yes, of the Barcelona McKays. | 不, 我是 我是Barcelona(巴塞罗那)McKay家族的后裔 |
[01:23] | Now, if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[01:28] | What is it? Turbulence? | 怎么了? 湍流? |
[01:30] | The inertial dampeners on this thing should smoothe that out. | 这个东西的惯性阻尼器 应该可以消除这种震动 |
[01:33] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了? |
[01:34] | The right drive pod is intermittently switching to reverse thrust. | 右推进器间歇性的切换成了 反推模式 |
[01:37] | Cut it. I can drive with just the left pod. | 关掉它, 只用左推进器我也能飞 |
[01:39] | It’s not recognizing any of my commands. | 它不能识别我所发出的指令 |
[01:41] | Brace for impact. | 准备迫降 |
[01:43] | What? | 什么? |
[01:44] | We’re going down. | 我们正在坠落 |
[01:45] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 呼救! 呼救! 呼救! 呼救! |
[03:06] | Griffin, McKay, come in, please. | Griffin, McKay, 请回答 |
[03:11] | Jumper 6, come in, please. | Jumper 6, 请回答 |
[03:16] | Griffin, McKay, come in, please. | Griffin, McKay, 请回答 |
[03:19] | Yeah. We’re here. | 是的, 我们在 |
[03:20] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[03:21] | Thank god. We thought you… | 感谢上帝, 我们还以为… |
[03:23] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for over an hour. | 我一直在试图跟你联络 已经超过一个小时了 |
[03:25] | Find Dr. Weir and tell her I’ve made contact. | 去告诉Weir博士, 我已经联络上了 |
[03:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[03:31] | Not so good, no. | 不是很好 |
[03:32] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[03:33] | I think we could both use an extended stay in the infirmary. | 我想我们两个可能需要在医务室 呆一段时间了 |
[03:36] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[03:38] | The Jumper you were flying dropped off our screens. | 你们的Jumper飞船从我们的屏幕上消失了 |
[03:40] | You crashed into the ocean. | 你们坠入了大洋 |
[03:41] | Yes, yes, yes, we… | 是的, 是的, 是的, 我们… |
[03:47] | we’re under water. | 我们正在水下 |
[03:48] | Yes, you are. | 是的 |
[03:49] | Then how are you going to find us? | 那你们准备怎样来找到我们? |
[03:51] | We’ve determined the direction of your radio signal, but not the range. | 我们已根据无线电信号判断出了你们的方向 但区域还没有确定 |
[03:55] | How deep are we? | 我们位于水下多深? |
[03:59] | One, two… zero, zero… and falling. | 1, 2, 0, 0…而且还在下沉 |
[04:02] | Radek, you’re going to have to hurry it up. | Radek, 你们要抓紧了 |
[04:04] | We are already 1,200 feet deep and sinking at a rate of about… | 我们现在位于水面以下1200英尺深处 而且正在以… |
[04:09] | 20 feet a minute. | 每分钟20英尺的速度下沉 |
[04:10] | Very impressive. | 太不寻常了 |
[04:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:14] | Well, we always theorized that the Jumpers could be utilized as submersibles. | 我们总是在想 Jumper飞船可以当作潜水艇用 |
[04:16] | Yes, yes, yes, I theorized it. | 是的, 是的, 我在理论上已经验证过了 |
[04:19] | But 1,200 feet? | 不过1200英尺深 |
[04:20] | That’s almost the maximum depth of a nuclear-powered submarine. | 这几乎是核潜艇所能达到的最大深度了 |
[04:22] | We are not so keen on setting any records right now, so just… | 现在我们可没心思创造什么纪录, 只是想… |
[04:31] | That’s a problem. | 糟糕 |
[04:32] | – Can you move? – Yeah. | – 你还能动么? – 可以 |
[04:34] | Radek, the windshield’s giving way under the pressure of the ocean. | Radek, 挡风玻璃快不行了 海水的压力太大了 |
[04:36] | Move into the rear compartment. The seal should be able to hold. | 到后舱去, 密封门应该可以挡住 |
[04:39] | One step ahead of you. | 我们也想到了 |
[04:41] | No. | 不 |
[04:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不! |
[04:46] | The crash probably damaged all sorts of systems. | 碰撞可能对所有系统都造成了损坏 |
[04:49] | Maybe if you were more focused on flying than enlightening me on the history of tomatoes… | 也许你本该把精力更集中于飞行上 而不是跟我介绍西红柿的历史… |
[04:53] | All your focus didn’t get the drive pod to shut off. I’m still not blaming you. | 如果你确实集中了精力去关掉那推进器 我现在也不会责怪你 |
[04:56] | Yeah, because it’s not my fault! | 是的, 因为这不是我的错! |
[04:57] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[04:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:59] | Good luck, Rodney. | 祝好运, Rodney |
[05:02] | No, what are you doing? | 不, 你在干什么? |
[05:03] | Griffin! Griffin! | |
[05:05] | Griffin! Griffin! | |
[05:15] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么那样做? |
[05:17] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[05:27] | Wide open fields. | 开阔区域 |
[05:29] | Wide open fields. | 开阔区域 |
[05:31] | Wide open fields. | 开阔区域 |
[05:34] | You are not stuck in a metal casket under thousands of feet of water. | 你并不是困在一个 位于几千英尺水下的钢铁盒子中 |
[05:38] | You’re in a wide open field. | 你正在一片开阔区域中 |
[05:43] | Now… | 现在… |
[05:48] | Zelenka? Zelenka? | |
[05:51] | Radek, it’s Rodney. Come in, please. | Radek, 我是Rodney, 请回话 |
[05:55] | Radek? Radek? | |
[05:59] | The Jumper’s radio transmitter is in the | Jumper飞船的无线电发射机 |
[06:01] | forward section, which is now flooded with water, | 位于前半部分, 而那里现在已经被水淹了 |
[06:04] | which means that you have no way | 这也就是说你没办法 |
[06:05] | to contact the surface, which means | 跟水面上联系, 也就是说 |
[06:07] | that they have no way to triangulate your position. | 他们也无法通过无线电确定你的位置 |
[06:10] | Okay. Alright. | OK, 好吧 |
[06:12] | You’ve been in worse situations. | 你曾经处于更糟的情形之下呢 |
[06:16] | Just because you can’t think of them right now doesn’t make it any less true. | 你现在记不起那些事情 并不代表它们没有发生 |
[06:21] | But you’re not dead yet. | 你现在还没有死呢 |
[06:23] | You can fix this problem. You just need to… | 你可以修好这个故障 你只需要… |
[06:26] | work one step at a time. | 一步一步的操作 |
[06:28] | Now… | 现在… |
[06:29] | got to find some light. | 找找哪里有光源 |
[06:31] | So… | 这个… |
[06:34] | Alright. | 好的 |
[06:42] | Light. | 光 |
[06:43] | I have the light. | 我有光源了 |
[06:54] | Now what? | 然后呢? |
[06:59] | I thought you said life support could sustain them for days. | 我想你说过生命维持系统 可以支持数天 |
[07:01] | I said life support would most likely sustain them for days. | 我说过生命维持系统最多 可能支持数天 |
[07:04] | I had no idea the ship would sink so quickly or that the cockpit would flood. | 我并不知道会下沉得如此之快 也不知道驾驶舱会被水淹 |
[07:07] | That’s when you lost contact. | 当时你失去了联络 |
[07:08] | If they didn’t make it to the rear compartment in time… | 如果他们没能及时进入后舱… |
[07:10] | They made it. | 他们做到了 |
[07:12] | Still, | 即便如此 |
[07:12] | they’re going to be much harder to locate now that they’re no longer broadcasting. | 现在仍然很难确定他们的位置 因为他们没有发出无线电信号了 |
[07:15] | Then find another way. | 那就想想其它办法 |
[07:17] | Look, even if we do locate them, our options are limited. | 听着, 即便是我们确定了他们的位置 我们也束手无策 |
[07:20] | They’re already deeper than a rescue Jumper’s windshield can handle. | 它们所处的深度 救援Jumper飞船的挡风玻璃也承受不住水压 |
[07:23] | I’ll handle the rescue. You just worry about finding them. | 我来解决救援问题 你只需要管如何确定他们的位置 |
[07:25] | I’ve already got some ideas. | 我已经有一些想法了 |
[07:27] | Alright, we’re on a clock. Let’s get back to work. | 好的, 我们时间不多 大家回去工作吧 |
[07:47] | I’m dropping 20 feet a minute. | 我正以每分钟20英尺的速度下沉 |
[07:50] | So pressure increases by one atmosphere every 33 feet, | 而每过33英尺 压力就会增加一个大气压 |
[07:53] | so… | 那么… |
[07:56] | that’s an additional atmosphere every minute and a half, | 这就是说每过一分半钟 就会增加一个大气压 |
[07:59] | which means… | 这也就是说… |
[08:02] | I’m currently under 37 atmospheres worth of pressure and counting. | 我现在正处于37个大气压的重压之下 而且还在增加 |
[08:05] | Oh, my. | 噢, 我的天 |
[08:07] | That is a lot. | 这可不小啊 |
[08:08] | That’s… | 好了… |
[08:09] | Okay, I’ve got to slow down. | OK, 我要让它慢下来 |
[08:11] | OK Okay. | |
[08:12] | I’ve got to stop sinking. | 我必须想办法停止下沉 |
[08:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不 |
[08:16] | Send a message first. | 发送消息才是最紧要的 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:19] | Check and see if you can get the | 检查一下看看你能不能让发射机 |
[08:21] | radio transmitter up and running, | 重新运作起来 |
[08:24] | because they can’t find you if you can’t tell them where you are. | 因为你不能告诉他们你在哪里 他们就无法找到你 |
[08:26] | Come on, McKay. Prioritize. | 好吧, McKay 先做这一步 |
[08:28] | Here we go. | 现在开始 |
[08:30] | Now… | 现在… |
[08:34] | Here we go. | 干得好 |
[08:36] | There. Right… So… | 好的… 然后… |
[08:44] | There we are. | 就这样 |
[08:48] | OK Okay. | |
[08:50] | Now, how’s our radio transmitter? | 现在, 我们的无线电发射机怎样了? |
[08:55] | Yes, I know that, so… | 是的, 我知道, 然后… |
[08:58] | activate emergency transmitter… | 启动紧急发射机… |
[09:00] | protocol. | 方案 |
[09:06] | Now… | 现在… |
[09:07] | we’re broadcasting a signal. | 我们要发射一个信号 |
[09:11] | All it needs to do is penetrate 1,400 feet of ocean, | 所需要做的就是穿过1400英尺深的海水 |
[09:15] | which means that a | 这就是说 |
[09:17] | whopping three percent of the signal will reach the surface, so… | 只有百分之三的信号可以到达洋面… |
[09:20] | so boost… boost the signal. | 所以要增强… 增强信号 |
[09:22] | How much power do we got to work with here? | 我们还有多少能量? |
[09:26] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 噢, 你不会是跟我开玩笑吧 |
[09:28] | Three hours? | 3个小时? |
[09:29] | What’s eating my power? I’m working with flashlights here. | 什么东西占用了那么多能量? 我正在手电筒的亮光下干活呢 |
[09:35] | The inertial dampeners are active? Well, why? | 惯性阻尼器正在工作? 好的, 为什么? |
[09:37] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要它们 |
[09:38] | Shut down inertial dampeners. | 关掉惯性阻尼器 |
[09:41] | Oh, come on! They are draining what little power I have left here. | 噢, 别这样! 它们正在吸干我仅剩的一点点能量 |
[09:46] | You do not need inertial dampeners while you sink! | 在下沉的过程中, 你不需要惯性阻尼器! |
[09:51] | Now… | 现在… |
[09:56] | You are a piece of junk! | 你真是个垃圾! |
[10:02] | And I’m going to die. | 我就要死了 |
[10:08] | Okay, so… | OK, 现在… |
[10:10] | we know the direction which the initial radio signal came from, right? So that places them | 我们知道最初无线电信号来的方向, 是不是? 这个可以将他们定位于 |
[10:16] | on this line here. | 这条线的这个位置 |
[10:18] | Now, unfortunately, ocean currents could have pulled them in either direction, | 现在, 很不幸的是 洋流可以将他们推向别处 |
[10:21] | either this way or that way, so the area they are in is approximately… | 可能是往这个方向, 也可能是往这个方向 也就是说他们大概的位置是在… |
[10:27] | here. | 这里 |
[10:29] | Now, Dr. Bryce here has been studying the ancient database in regards to the ocean, | Bryce here已经研究过古人数据库中 关于这篇大洋的内容 |
[10:32] | and this particular area is between 2 and 6,000 feet deep. | 这片区域的海水深度大概是在 2000到6000英尺之间 |
[10:37] | 6,000 feet. | 6000英尺 |
[10:39] | We’ll never be able to get down that far. | 我们无法到达这个深度 |
[10:41] | Yes, I know, which is why we have to find them before it gets there. | 是的, 我知道, 这也就是为什么 我们必须在到达这个深度之前找到他们 |
[10:45] | They were already at 1,200 feet, and falling, what, 20 feet a minute? | 他们已在1200英尺的深度, 而且还在下沉 什么, 每分钟20英尺? |
[10:49] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的, 是这样 |
[10:50] | That at least gives us a place to start. | 这至少给了我们一个可以着手的起点 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:54] | So… | 那么… |
[10:55] | let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[11:05] | I’m freezing. | 我快冻僵了 |
[11:06] | Why am I so cold? | 为什么我感觉这么冷? |
[11:09] | Oh, no. | 噢, 不 |
[11:12] | I haven’t lost that much blood, have I? | 我还没有失去那么多血, 是么? |
[11:18] | Of course, it could have something to do with the | 当然, 这可能是由于 |
[11:20] | billion or so gallons of freezing water you’re surrounded by, you idiot. | 你周围数十亿加仑冰冷海水的原因 你这个白痴 |
[11:25] | Alright. | 好的 |
[11:26] | I need to heat this thing, | 我需要给这东西加热 |
[11:29] | and I don’t want it to cost me a lot of power. | 而且我不能让它耗费太多的能量 |
[11:31] | Can we at least do that, please? | 至少这个我们应该可以办到吧? |
[11:34] | Alright. | 好的 |
[11:51] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[11:52] | See? | 瞧 |
[11:54] | I’m not greedy. | 我并不贪婪 |
[11:55] | I just don’t want to freeze to death. | 我只是不想被冻死 |
[11:58] | Oh, come on! | 噢, 别这样! |
[12:00] | A little heat is going to cost me 40 minutes? | 一点热量就会耗费我40分钟能量? |
[12:04] | Is that really how you want this to go down? | 你是不是故意让这东西降下来的? |
[12:06] | You want to freeze me to death? | 你想把我冻死么? |
[12:07] | You sure you wouldn’t rather I imploded with you, you lemon? | 你不是想要我跟你一起被压瘪吧 你这个傻瓜? |
[12:10] | Do you even have an opinion, anyway, you… no. | 难道你有自己的主张 不管怎么说, 你… 不 |
[12:13] | Why? Because you are an inanimate object! | 为什么? 因为你是一个没有生命的东西! |
[12:15] | Does that stop me from talking to you? Oh, no, no, no, no, my inanimate friend, | 这会阻止我同你说话么? 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 没有生命的朋友 |
[12:19] | because I have been struck upon the head. You see? | 因为我的大脑罢工了 你瞧? |
[12:22] | There… | 好了… |
[12:23] | So… | 然后… |
[12:29] | 20 minutes of power for just enough heat to stave off hypothermia. | 耗费20分钟的能量, 以产生足够的热量 来防止体温过低 |
[12:35] | You drive a hard bargain, my friend, but | 你真会讨价还价, 我的朋友, 不过 |
[12:38] | you’ve got a deal. | 成交了 |
[12:42] | I just made a deal with you. | 我刚同你作了一份交易 |
[12:44] | Deal… | 交易… |
[12:47] | Let’s make a deal! | 我们来交易吧! |
[12:49] | You’ve got a deal. | 成交了 |
[12:53] | That’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[12:56] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[12:58] | It’s… | 这是… |
[13:00] | euphoria, elation… | 欣快症, 过于高兴… |
[13:02] | overconfidence, it’s… | 过于自信, 这是… |
[13:05] | hypoxia. | 缺氧 |
[13:06] | I’m going to dial up the CO2 scrubbers or I’m going to die of hypoxia. | 必须马上启动二氧化碳净化器 要不然我就会因为缺氧而死掉 |
[13:12] | That is so funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[13:19] | Take this corner… | 放到这个角落… |
[13:21] | take it over here, | 搬到这里来 |
[13:22] | move it over here. | 把它搬到这里来 |
[13:24] | What’s all this? | 这里在做什么? |
[13:26] | Ah, this is my plan. | 啊, 这是我的计划 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I figured that much. | 是的, 我想也是 |
[13:29] | – You care to elaborate? – Well, | – 你精心考虑过了? – 是的 |
[13:31] | doctors Moore and McNab are here to study the ocean on M8R169, | Moore博士和McNab博士 研究过M8R169上的海洋 |
[13:35] | which happens to be under a thick sheet of ice, so they brought a thousand-foot cable | 那片海域在很厚的冰层之下 于是他们使用一根一千英尺长的绳索 |
[13:38] | and a pretty powerful winch to lower their instruments… | 和一个力量很大的绞盘 来放下他们的设备… |
[13:41] | OK Okay. | |
[13:41] | And Ager over here is responsible for the magnetic grapple designed to lower F302s into our Jumper bay. | Ager则负责磁性抓钩 用来将F302搬运到我们的航空港 |
[13:46] | And you intend to put the two together. | 你准备将这两者结合起来? |
[13:47] | Like chocolate and peanut butter. | 就好像巧克力和花生酱一样 |
[13:50] | Is the mechanism gonna be strong enough to lift a half-flooded Jumper out of the water? | 这个设备是否足够强大 可以把一部分灌了水的Jumper飞船拉出水面? |
[13:53] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[13:54] | – Well, then why… – Because we don’t have to. | – 那么, 为什么… – 因为我们没必要这样做 |
[13:56] | We just have to get near enough to the surface so that we get McKay and Griffin out | 只需要把他们提升到海面附近 这样我们就可以派出切割分队和潜水员 |
[13:59] | with a cutting team and rescue divers. | 将McKay和Griffin救出来 |
[14:01] | Good. How long? | 很好, 需要多久? |
[14:03] | Couple of hours. | 两个小时 |
[14:04] | You and Rodney have been bugging me for a chance to try out a Jumper as a submersible, | 你和Rodney过去一直都想让我同意 把Jumper飞船当潜水艇用 |
[14:08] | but you sure went a hell of a long way to make me say yes. | 不过长时间以来, 我一直没有同意 |
[14:10] | You still haven’t said it yet. | 你到现在还是没有同意呢 |
[14:12] | I just did. | 我刚刚已经同意了 |
[14:15] | How close is Zelenka to finding them? | Zelenka离确定它们的位置还有多远? |
[14:17] | I’m gonna go ask him. | 我正准备去问他 |
[14:34] | CO2 scrubbers operating at 100%. | 二氧化碳净化器正满负荷运行 |
[14:38] | Well, at least something is. | 至少看起来是这样 |
[14:41] | Now… | 现在… |
[14:43] | let’s see if I can… | 看看我是否能够… |
[14:46] | Why do they have to make these things so small? | 他们为什么把东西做得这么小? |
[14:49] | Look, I need to be the one on the surface saving the poor bastard stuck down here, | 我应该是在海面上想办法 如何救出困在下面的这个可怜的家伙 |
[14:53] | not actually be the poor bastard stuck down here. | 而不是像现在这样 困在这里可怜巴巴的等待救援 |
[14:56] | By the time Zelenka comes up with a plan, I’ll have died of old age. | 等到Zelenka想出救援的办法 我可能已经老死了 |
[15:06] | Hello? Hello? | |
[15:19] | Are you friendly | 你友好么? |
[15:21] | or are you hungry? | 或者说你饥饿么? |
[15:23] | Because I am pretty sure that this thing is an instant case of indigestion, so… | 因为我很清楚 这种声音是消化不良的信号… |
[15:30] | It’s the transmitter. | 是发射机 |
[15:33] | It must be broadcasting at a frequency you can hear. | 一定是在以能听到的频率进行广播 |
[15:38] | Whoa, there, fella. Whoa, there, fella. | 呆在那里, 伙计 呆在那里, 伙计 |
[15:42] | I’m… | 我… |
[15:43] | I’m sorry if I’m bugging you, but… | 我很抱歉打扰你, 不过… |
[15:44] | but I kind of need to leave this thing on for a bit, you know? | 不过我想这种状态还需要持续一会儿 知道么? |
[15:47] | Maybe you could tell my friends where I am. You could… | 也许你可以告诉我的朋友我在这里 你可以… |
[15:50] | could you do that? Could you go get help? | 你能做到么? 你可以去叫人来帮忙么? |
[15:53] | Could you… do that? | 你能… 做到么? |
[15:56] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[15:59] | Well, I’m treating an alien whale like Lassie. | 我把外星鲸鱼当作Lassie了 |
[16:04] | Look, Okay, if you’re not going to help, then just swim on by! | 听者, 好吧, 如果你不想去叫人帮忙 那就游开吧! |
[16:13] | Swim. | 游 |
[16:17] | Maybe the Jumper can swim. | Jumper也许可以游 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | The cockpit is inaccessible, | 驾驶舱去不了 |
[16:25] | but most of the control conduits run back here, so | 不过大多数控制管线在这里, 所以 |
[16:29] | if you were really meant to be submersible, then | 如果你真的可以作潜水艇, 那么 |
[16:34] | your drive pods should function underwater, too, | 你的推进器应该也可以在水下运行 |
[16:38] | which means I could fly you from back here. Well, not fly, but I could surface. | 这就是说我在后舱也可以让你飞起来 好吧, 不用飞, 不过我可以到海面上去 |
[16:41] | I mean, if I get close to the surface, | 我是说, 如果我可以接近海面 |
[16:43] | then the emergency transmitter won’t have to penetrate so much ocean. Okay. | 紧急发射机就没有必要穿过那么深的海水了 |
[16:46] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | OK, 现在我们有一些进展了 |
[16:54] | How are we doing? | 进展如何? |
[16:55] | Well, we’re making progress… | 我们取得了一些进展… |
[16:57] | slowly. | 不过很慢 |
[16:58] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[17:00] | We started with the likely location of the Jumper | 我们从Jumper可能的位置开始 |
[17:02] | based on the numbers we got while triangulating its position during its brief radio contact with us. | 根据同他们无线电通话时收集到的一些参数 我们进行了无线电定位 |
[17:06] | We then estimate how far off course it is being taken, | 接着我们估计了一下这一过程中 可能的误差 |
[17:09] | if at all, by the various currents, | 毕竟, 要考虑各种各样的洋流 |
[17:11] | slipstreams, and underwater rivers that the Jumper may or may not have run into. | 滑流, 以及水下暗流 飞船可能进入了这些水流也可能没有 |
[17:15] | We then we add its descent speed at various rates. | 接着我们加入了各种比率下 它的下沉速度 |
[17:21] | That’s all you’ve got? | 这就是你们所得到的? |
[17:22] | You haven’t narrowed the search area at all. | 你们根本就没有缩小搜索的范围 |
[17:24] | No, no, in fact, we’ve increased it slightly. | 不, 实际上 我们还把范围扩大了一点 |
[17:27] | And how does that count as progress? | 那这怎么能被称为”进展”呢? |
[17:28] | Because we’re no longer guessing. | 因为我们不需要猜测了 |
[17:30] | We now know definitely that the Jumper is somewhere in this area. | 我们现在可以肯定 Jumper就在这一片区域 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:35] | Elizabeth, even if we do find them, there’s no way to… | Elizabeth, 即便是找到了他们 也没有办法… |
[17:37] | Sheppard’s working on a grapple system that should be able to raise the Jumper. | Sheppard正在搞一个抓取系统 那个东西可以把Jumper提上来 |
[17:41] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的么? – 真的 |
[17:42] | It’s going to be ready in a couple of hours. | 两个小时后就可以用了 |
[17:44] | I need you to be. | 我需要你也是 |
[17:51] | This little keyboard is killing me. | 这个小键盘真是要杀了我 |
[17:56] | It’s all starting to blur together. | 现在所有东西都开始混在一起 |
[17:58] | I need a new set of eyes. | 我需要一双新的眼睛 |
[18:00] | Let me take a look. | 让我来看看 |
[18:05] | Did I just… | 我刚才是不是… |
[18:06] | Yes, you did. | 是的, 你是 |
[18:13] | Sam? Sam? | |
[18:15] | Don’t worry, Rodney. | 别担心, Rodney |
[18:16] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出这里的 |
[18:33] | How did you… how are you… | 你怎么能… 你是怎么… |
[18:34] | It’s good to see you, too, McKay. | 很高兴再看到你, McKay |
[18:37] | Oh, I’ve lost it. I have completely lost it. | 噢, 我神志不清了 我彻彻底底的神志不清了 |
[18:40] | No, you haven’t. | 不, 你没有 |
[18:44] | You are not real. | 你不是真实的 |
[18:45] | You are not real. You are not real. | 你不是真实的 你不是真实的 |
[18:47] | Of course I’m not real. | 我当然不是真实的 |
[18:52] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[18:53] | I’m three million light years away with problems of my own. | 我正在三百万光年外 解决我自己的问题 |
[18:56] | Yeah, well, so, what are you doing here? | 好的, 那么, 你到这里做什么? |
[18:58] | You’re hallucinating. | 你正在产生幻觉 |
[18:59] | Oh, and how am I doing that? | 噢, 我是怎么产生的? |
[19:05] | Right. | 对啊 |
[19:06] | Is it that bad? | 伤得很重么? |
[19:09] | The way I see it, | 从我的角度来看 |
[19:10] | you’re scared, | 你很害怕 |
[19:12] | you’re a little panicked, you’re a lot lonely… | 你有一点恐慌, 一些孤独… |
[19:14] | you knew you could use some help, | 你知道你可以采用某些帮助 |
[19:15] | so your subconscious is manifesting the one person you know is smarter than you. | 于是你的下意识就呈现出那个 比你更聪明的人 |
[19:19] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 噢, 我可不这么认为 |
[19:20] | Oh, don’t start with me, McKay. | 噢, 别跟我吵, McKay |
[19:22] | You are very clever. | 你确实很聪明 |
[19:23] | I would even give you brilliant, | 我甚至可以说你很杰出 |
[19:25] | but there is brilliant and then there’s me. | 不过这里有一位杰出的人 那就是我 |
[19:27] | Every time we’ve worked together, | 每次我们共同工作时 |
[19:29] | you’ve been wrong and I’ve been right. | 你总是错的, 而我总是对的 |
[19:32] | Even if that were true, and no one is saying that it is, the fact that you could assert that… | 即便那是真的, 而且也没有人这样说过 你可以声称的事实是… |
[19:36] | Why else would I be here? | 我到这里来还能是什么目的? |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | Maybe one last romp before I die. | 也许是在我临死前 最后戏弄我一次 |
[19:39] | One last romp? | 最后戏弄一次? |
[19:41] | Please. We never… – Okay, one first romp, | – 别这样, 我们从来没有… – 好吧, 第一次戏弄 |
[19:43] | but it’s romping that comes to mind, not your brains, blondie, now | 不过戏弄的是意识, 不是你的大脑 |
[19:46] | – you’ve got to admit, I am a handsome man standing… – You’re essentially arguing with yourself. | – 你不得不承认, 我是一个英俊的人… – 你实际上是在跟你自己争吵 |
[19:50] | You realize that, right? | 你明白这个, 是不是? |
[19:52] | Your mind is creating me. | 我是你的意识产生的 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么? |
[20:02] | What else am I hallucinating? | 我的幻觉中还有什么? |
[20:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[20:05] | If you’re not real, what is? I mean, How do I tell the difference? | 如果你不是真的, 那是什么? 我是说, 这两者的区别是什么? |
[20:07] | How do I know that any of these readings I’ve been taking are correct? | 我又如何知道, 我所感知的 哪些是真实的? |
[20:09] | You’re not that far gone. | 你还没有到那个地步 |
[20:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no… | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不, 不… |
[20:12] | I… | 我… |
[20:13] | I am unconscious in the infirmary. | 我现在正在医疗室不省人事 |
[20:15] | Look, I’m fine, and this is just a… | 瞧, 我没事, 这只是一个… |
[20:17] | a post-traumatic nightmare. | 由外伤引起的噩梦 |
[20:19] | So come on, wake up, wake up, wake up. | 好了, 醒来, 醒来, 醒来 |
[20:21] | No, no, no. See, you really are in the back of a sinking Jumper. | 不, 不, 不, 你确实是在 一个正在下沉的Jumper的后舱 |
[20:24] | Your readings are correct. | 你所感知的都是正确的 |
[20:26] | You knew you could use some help, | 你知道你可以采用某些帮助 |
[20:28] | and you’ve got a pretty bad concussion, so… | 但你遭受了很重的脑震荡, 所以… |
[20:30] | So… | 所以… |
[20:32] | here you are. | 你出现了 |
[20:34] | Here I am. | 我出现了 |
[20:37] | I suppose that’s comforting… | 我假设这个能令人安慰… |
[20:40] | in a… | 在… |
[20:42] | terrifying mental health kind of way. | 心理健康之中 |
[20:48] | Why don’t you show me what you’ve done so far. | 干嘛不让我看看 你已经做了哪些事情 |
[20:50] | Right. Of course. | 好的, 当然 |
[20:54] | Three miles is a very searchable area. You narrowed it down, Radek. | 三英里的搜索区域是可以接受的 你把它缩小了, Radek |
[20:58] | You did a good job. | 干得不错 |
[20:59] | He’s too deep. | 他太深了 |
[21:00] | Your grapple’s only got a thousand feet of cable. | 你的抓斗只有一千英尺长的绳索 |
[21:02] | We know the Jumper should be able to dive at least a 1,000, so if he’s above 2,000, | 我们知道Jumper至少可以潜入1000英尺 这么说如果他位于2000英尺之上 |
[21:06] | we should still be able to get him with the grapple. | 我们仍然可以用抓斗抓住他 |
[21:09] | – And if he is deeper? – He probably is. | – 那如果他更深呢? – 很有可能 |
[21:11] | The area we’re searching goes to 6,000. | 那我们要搜索的深度就是6000英尺 |
[21:14] | When the Wraith attacked the city, | 当幽灵袭击这个城市时 |
[21:16] | you were able to turn the shield into a cloak. | 你有办法开启一个护罩 |
[21:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:19] | Why can’t we do the opposite? | 我们为什么不采用类似的办法? |
[21:21] | Turn the Jumper’s cloak into a shield. | 开启Jumper飞船的护罩 |
[21:23] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[21:24] | That would hold back the water, yes. | 那样就可以挡住海水, 是的 |
[21:25] | But it would take significantly more power. | 但是会消耗大量的能量 |
[21:27] | We’ll shut down everything we don’t need. | 我们可以关掉所有不需要的东西 |
[21:29] | But it would take hours to reconfigure. | 但重新设置需要花费数个小时 |
[21:30] | Take what we need. We’ll make the changes down there. | 带上需要的东西 我们到了那里再作修改 |
[21:35] | No, no, no, no, no. I cannot possibly… No. | 不, 不, 不, 不, 不 我不能… 不 |
[21:37] | Radek… Radek… | |
[21:38] | I… I can’t even swim. | 我… 我甚至还不会游泳 |
[21:39] | There’s not a lot of swimming under a thousand feet of ocean. | 一千英尺深的海水中 不需要游泳 |
[21:42] | Look, I’m not going to order you to go. | 我不会命令你去 |
[21:44] | I will. | 我会 |
[21:46] | All I’m saying is that if Rodney can’t turn to you, who can he turn to? | 我想说的是, 如果Rodney不向你求助 那他还能向谁求助? |
[21:58] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:59] | Give me a few minutes and I’ll get my gear. | 给我几分钟, 我去拿我的设备 |
[22:15] | Now… | 现在… |
[22:16] | given I have a limited amount of time to execute my plan before power levels drop too low… | 考虑到在能量级别降低到过低之前 我只有有限的时间来执行我的计划 |
[22:21] | but provided that the… | 假设… |
[22:25] | coding is correct, we surface, and at that point, | 指令是正确的 我们会浮出水面, 这样 |
[22:27] | they should be able to pick up our regular radio signal, | 他们就可以收到 我们发出的常规无线电信号 |
[22:29] | and then come pick me up. | 然后就可以找到我了 |
[22:31] | How much power would that kill? | 那会消耗多少能量? |
[22:33] | I don’t know. Most of it. | 我不知道, 大部分吧 |
[22:34] | It’s a bad idea, then. | 那么这是一个糟糕的计划 |
[22:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:37] | Well, what if it doesn’t work? | 如果它不能奏效呢? |
[22:39] | Well, then… | 好吧, 那么… |
[22:40] | then I’m dead. | 那么我就死了 |
[22:41] | Exactly. Bad plan. | 很对, 糟糕的计划 |
[22:43] | Oh, you’re right. | 噢, 你是对的 |
[22:44] | I should proceed with one of the other hundreds of possible options available to me. | 这个方案是我是从上百个 可行方案中筛选出来的 |
[22:48] | Look, I’m not saying I have a better idea… | 我不是说我有更好的主意… |
[22:50] | Well, what do I do? Nothing? | 那我该怎么做? 什么也不干? |
[22:51] | – Yes. – Oh, brilliant. | – 是的 – 噢, 聪明 |
[22:53] | Stay warm, | 保持温度 |
[22:54] | stay breathing, | 保持呼吸 |
[22:55] | stay alive as long as you can. | 尽可能久的活着 |
[22:57] | Give your team the biggest window of opportunity possible. | 为你的队员留下 最大可能的机会 |
[23:00] | A window of opportunity for what? | 什么机会? |
[23:02] | For rescuing you. | 拯救你的机会 |
[23:04] | Even if they could find me, | 即便他们可以找到我 |
[23:06] | which, given underwater currents and multiple possible entry sites, | 这个, 也需要考虑到各种水下暗流 以及其它多种可能情况 |
[23:08] | is next to impossible, | 这几乎是不可能的 |
[23:10] | how are they going to get me out of here? | 他们把我弄出这里需要多长时间? |
[23:11] | They’ll find a way. | 他们会想出办法的 |
[23:12] | No, they won’t. | 不, 他们不能 |
[23:13] | You and I both know that the one person who can figure it all out is stuck in the back of a sinking Jumper. | 你和我都知道, 唯一可以解决问题的人 正被困在这个Jumper的后舱中 |
[23:17] | Me. | 我 |
[23:18] | Oh, touch? | 噢, 是么? |
[23:20] | Look, I hear what you’re saying, and I’m telling you | 听着, 我听了你所说的 现在, 我要跟你说 |
[23:22] | you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:23] | You have some very smart, | 在海面上, 你有一些非常聪明 |
[23:25] | very motivated people on the surface, | 非常有动机的人 |
[23:26] | and the only thing any of them are working on right now is rescuing you. | 而他们现在正在做的每一件事情 都是为了拯救你 |
[23:30] | Oh, come on. | 噢, 求你了 |
[23:32] | They are planning my memorial service. | 他们正在准备我的悼念仪式 |
[23:34] | If your plan fails, and it probably will, | 如果你的计划失败了 这个可能性确实存在 |
[23:36] | you could jeopardize their plan. | 你会破坏他们的计划 |
[23:40] | Are you going to help me or not? | 你是不是来帮助我的? |
[23:42] | I’ll help you stay alive as long as possible, but no, | 我会帮你尽可能的活着 |
[23:45] | I am not helping you with this plan. | 不过我不会帮你执行这个计划 |
[23:46] | So my own hallucination is saying no to me? | 就是说我自己的幻觉对我说不? |
[23:48] | You must realize subconsciously that you need to be talked out of this. | 你一定是在下意识里意识到 你需要被告知这个 |
[23:52] | I can’t even hallucinate right today. | 今天甚至我的幻觉都有问题了 |
[24:02] | Alright. | 好的 |
[24:04] | We’re above the search coordinates. | 我们正位于搜索坐标之上 |
[24:06] | OK Okay. | |
[24:08] | It should transition seamlessly. | 转换应该没有问题了 |
[24:10] | Alright, then. | 好的 |
[24:13] | Here goes nothing. | 什么也没有发生 |
[24:31] | I… I wouldn’t. | 我… 我不会 |
[24:33] | You wouldn’t what? | 你不会什么? |
[24:34] | Sorry, I forgot. I’m not helping. | 抱歉, 我忘记了 |
[24:36] | No, no, no. | 不, 不, 不 |
[24:37] | Did you see something? | 你看到什么没有? |
[24:38] | Did I make a mistake? | 你是不是犯了个错误? |
[24:40] | Seriously, if you saw something, just… just tell me. | 真的, 如果你看到了什么 就… 就告诉我吧 |
[24:46] | You’re messing with me. | 你在跟我胡闹 |
[24:48] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[24:49] | You’re trying to slow me down. | 你试图让我慢下来 |
[24:51] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Don’t play mind games with me. | – 我不知道你在说些什么 – 不要跟我玩智力游戏 |
[24:53] | I am a mind game. | 我就是智力游戏 |
[24:54] | Okay, if you’re not going to help me, just stay on your side of the Jumper. | 好吧, 如果你不想来帮我 就站在你那边吧 |
[25:09] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[25:16] | Feels like we hit the bottom. | 好像是我们已经到海底了 |
[25:20] | Oh, really? | 噢, 是么? |
[25:24] | Well, this is good. | 好的, 很好 |
[25:25] | Well, the chances of us imploding are much slimmer. | 我们被压瘪的可能性大大降低了 |
[25:28] | – But Rodney… – No, no, no! No buts, okay? | – 不过Rodney… – 不, 不, 不! 没有不过, 好么? |
[25:29] | Can I not at least take a moment to enjoy the one bit of good luck I’ve had all day? | 我能不能好好享受一下今天我所 碰到的仅有的一点好运? |
[25:33] | This isn’t good. | 这并不是很好 |
[25:34] | Look, just, just… | 听着, 给我, 给我… |
[25:35] | shut up! | 住嘴! |
[25:37] | I mean, you come in here, you don’t help me, you say the one plan I’ve got is bad, | 你到这里来, 又帮不上我 还说我的计划很糟糕 |
[25:40] | you claim to be a creation of my mind, and yet you are in no way dressed provocatively… | 你自称来自于我的意识 但你却穿得如此性感… |
[25:46] | Look. | 瞧 |
[25:57] | Well, it’s always been there. | 它总是在那里 |
[25:58] | No, it hasn’t. | 不, 不是 |
[25:59] | The impact with the ocean floor must have created a micro-fissure in the hull. | 同海底的撞击肯定是 让船体产生了很多小裂缝 |
[26:09] | We’re taking on water. | 我们正在渗水 |
[26:15] | Atlantis… | 亚特兰蒂斯… |
[26:16] | this is Sheppard. Come in. | 我是Sheppard, 请回答 |
[26:18] | We can barely hear you, John. | 我们差点就听不到, John |
[26:20] | We’re going to lose you altogether when we get deeper, so now’s a good time to wish us luck. | 在潜入更深后, 我们就会失去联系 现在是说祝我们好运的好时候 |
[26:24] | Good luck, then. | 祝好运, 那么 |
[26:26] | We’ll contact you as soon as we head back to the surface. | 在返回海面时, 我们会尽快联络你的 |
[26:28] | Have the divers on Jumper 8 standing by. | 让潜水员在8号Jumper飞船上待命 |
[26:30] | Will do. | 会的 |
[26:31] | Weir out. | Weir收线 |
[26:37] | What do you think, Radek? | 你怎么看, Radek? |
[26:40] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[26:41] | We’re underwater. | 我们在水下 |
[26:43] | I always wanted to try this. | 我一直都想尝试这个 |
[26:44] | Yes, yes, yes. Just… | 是的, 是的, 是的, 只是… |
[26:47] | make sure we’re not under too much water. | 不要让我们潜得太深 |
[26:50] | I’ve leveled out and holding steady at 990 feet. | 我已经拉平了 现在维持在990英尺的深度 |
[26:53] | How’s it coming? | 有什么发现没有? |
[26:55] | All I’m getting is sporadic life sign readings. | 我所收到的只是一些零星的生命信号 |
[26:58] | As in… | 比如… |
[26:59] | sea monster life signs? | 海怪的生命信号? |
[27:04] | We’re gonna need those shields up and running. | 我们应该开启护罩了 |
[27:07] | Yes, well, then stop talking, please. | 是的, 那么, 请停止说话吧 |
[27:10] | Will do. | 好的 |
[27:26] | It’s funny, | 难以理解 |
[27:27] | because actually… | 因为事实上… |
[27:29] | I was just, you know, | 我只是… |
[27:30] | thinking, what would complete this experience? | 在想, 这次经历的结局会是什么? |
[27:32] | Would be… | 可能是… |
[27:33] | freezing cold sea water in the compartment, lots of it, | 舱内有大量冰冷的海水 |
[27:35] | and because now that the whole imploding thing is kind of off the table, | 因为现在 被压扁的可能已经不存在了 |
[27:39] | drowning should really be brought back into the equation. | 被淹死的可能就出来 取代等同的位置 |
[27:41] | You can fix this. | 你可以修好这个 |
[27:43] | There are micro-fractures all along the seam. | 在接缝那里到处都是小裂缝 |
[27:47] | You still have fully functioning life support, right? | 生命维持系统还可以正常工作, 是么? |
[27:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Then create a positive pressure environment. | 那么就创建一个正压环境 |
[27:53] | What? | 什么? |
[27:54] | If you can increase the pressure inside the Jumper, you should be able to slow the leaking. | 如果你能够提升舱内的气压 那就可以减缓渗漏的速度 |
[27:58] | We’ll never be able to stop it. | 我们还是不能阻止渗透 |
[27:59] | I’m not saying that we could. We’re just trying to buy time here. | 我没有说我们能阻止它 我们只需要赢得更多的时间 |
[28:02] | In order to make death as long and as drawn-out as possible? | 为了让死亡的过程持续得更长一些? |
[28:05] | Just max it out, McKay. | 把压力调到最大, McKay |
[28:08] | Alright. | 好的 |
[28:17] | We should probably find a way to heat this water, too. | 我们还应该想办法 加热这些水 |
[28:21] | We make a good team, | 我们组建了一直很好的团队 |
[28:22] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[28:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:27] | No, no, I mean it. | 不, 不, 我是说 |
[28:28] | I really enjoy working with you. | 我真的很高兴跟你一起工作 |
[28:30] | Always have. | 从来都是 |
[28:32] | I wonder… | 我想知道… |
[28:34] | I wonder why we never… | 我想知道为什么我们没有… |
[28:36] | hooked up. | 结婚呢 |
[28:37] | Well, aside from the fact that you’re petty, arrogant, and treat people badly? | 好的, 不顾你的心胸狭隘 目中无人和待人恶劣么? |
[28:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:44] | No, that’s pretty much it. Petty, arrogant, bad with people. | 不, 这可让人够受的了 心胸狭隘, 目中无人, 待人恶劣 |
[28:49] | But… | 不过… |
[28:51] | you do find me attractive… | 你会发现我吸引人的一面… |
[28:52] | I mean, physically. | 我是说, 身体上的 |
[28:55] | Let’s stick to working on my idea. | 我们还是开始实施我的想法吧 |
[28:58] | This is my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[28:59] | How do you figure? | 你凭什么这么说? |
[29:00] | Well, you don’t exist. | 你根本不存在 |
[29:01] | You think what my subconscious tells you to think, | 你所想到的 都是我的下意识告诉你的 |
[29:05] | so really, the idea was mine. | 所以事实上, 这个主意是我想出来的 |
[29:10] | I’m arguing with myself about who had an idea first, me or me. | 我在跟我自己争论 是谁先提出的那个主意, 我或者我 |
[29:16] | I really am petty, aren’t I? | 我真的有些心胸狭隘, 是不是? |
[29:17] | And arrogant and bad with people, yes. | 还有目中无人和待人恶劣 |
[29:23] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[29:37] | And the leaking… | 渗漏… |
[29:39] | has been slowed. | 已经被减缓了 |
[29:41] | Well done, Sam. | 干得好, Sam |
[29:43] | Thanks. You too. | 谢谢, 你也一样 |
[29:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:47] | OK Okay. | |
[29:52] | You do realize what you’re actually doing here, right? | 你知道你在做什么, 是吧? |
[29:54] | Oh, come on! | 噢, 别这样! |
[29:56] | You’re a figment of my imagination. The least you could do is take your top off. | 你是我想象的产物 至少你知道怎么让自己消失吧 |
[30:00] | Your subconscious mind knows that I would never be into that. | 你的下意识知道, 我不会这样做的 |
[30:04] | You are the worst hallucination ever. | 你真是最差劲的幻觉 |
[30:06] | Oh, you don’t mean that. | 噢, 这不是你的本意 |
[30:07] | Yes, yes, I do. | 不, 不, 我是这个意思 |
[30:09] | Now, please, just leave me alone while I work on getting myself out of this. | 现在, 在我正在想办法摆脱困境时 请让我独自呆会儿 |
[30:13] | You’re not gonna still try and control the Jumper from that little thing, are you? | 你不会还在想通过那些小东西 来控制Jumper飞船吧? |
[30:15] | Yes, yes, I am… | 不, 不, 我确实这样在想… |
[30:17] | and I have to do it quickly, before power levels drop below 50%… | 而且我必须快点去做 在能量级别降低到50%之前… |
[30:21] | so… | 那么… |
[30:22] | that leaves me about 10 minutes. | 我还有差不多10分钟 |
[30:25] | If you’re not going to help, then please stand back and keep quiet. | 如果你帮不上忙 那就请站在一旁, 保持安静 |
[30:30] | See, this is why I could never have a relationship with you, Rodney. | 瞧, 这就是为什么 我不能跟你发展关系, Rodney |
[30:33] | You don’t listen to people. You don’t trust them. | 你从不听取别人的意见 你从来不相信他们 |
[30:35] | I have every reason not to. | 我有理由这样做 |
[30:37] | Look, this whole thing is Zelenka’s fault. | 所有这些都是Zelenka的错 |
[30:40] | He was the one responsible for supervising the Jumper repairs. | 他负责监管Jumper飞船的修复工作 |
[30:42] | He was the one who said she was ready to fly. He was the one who came to me | 是他说飞船可以飞了 是他走到我跟前 |
[30:46] | embarrassed because he was afraid to fly at the best of times, not to mention a test flight. | 很不好意思地说, 即便是在最有利的情况下 他都害怕飞行, 何况这还是测试飞行 |
[30:51] | God, I should have just told him to suck it up, but no, no, I say, “sure, I’ll take her out,” | 天哪, 我本该跟他说, 克服一下 不过我没有, 我说, “没问题, 我去飞” |
[30:55] | and now he’s all safe and warm and cozy on the surface, while I’m stuck down here, paying for his mistakes. | 现在他在海面即安全又温暖又舒适 而我却因为他的失误, 而被困在这里 |
[31:01] | You’ll excuse me if my trust in my fellow scientist is at an all-time low. | 如果我对同伴科学家的信任程度 总是很低, 你应该原谅我 |
[31:06] | If you want something done right, | 如果你想正确的做些事情 |
[31:07] | do it yourself. | 自己亲自去做吧 |
[31:11] | OK Okay. | |
[31:15] | I think we may be on to something. | 我想我们已经准备好了 |
[31:19] | Initializing shields. | 启动护罩 |
[31:23] | Nice work, doc. | 干得漂亮, 博士 |
[31:25] | Okay, let’s take this thing a little deeper. | 好吧, 我们让这东西潜得更深一点 |
[31:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等, 等等, 等等 |
[31:32] | I was afraid of this. | 我一直担心这个 |
[31:33] | The shield is draining our power at an alarmingly fast rate. | 护罩正以惊人的速度 消耗我们的能量 |
[31:36] | Why’s that? | 为什么会这样? |
[31:37] | Well, a cloak draws its power at a constant rate, whereas a shield draws more power the more it is taxed. | 承受的负担越重 护罩吸取的能量也就越多 |
[31:42] | So… | 那么… |
[31:43] | being under several atmospheres of pressure… | 在数个大气压之下… |
[31:46] | Yes… | 是的… |
[31:47] | is continuously draining power from our shield. | 会连续不断地吸取能量 |
[31:50] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间? |
[31:52] | Once we’re deeper… | 如果我们潜入更深… |
[31:55] | 30 minutes, tops. | 30分钟, 最多 |
[31:57] | Alright. | 好的 |
[31:59] | Descending through 1,000. | 正在通过1000英尺深度 |
[32:15] | – Why don’t you turn up the heat? – I did. | – 你为什么不打开加热装置? – 我开了 |
[32:17] | It’s the sea water. | 这是海水 |
[32:19] | I’ve got barely enough power as it is. Besides, I’m almost done here. What are you doing? | 我没有足够多能量 另外, 我差不多完成了, 你来做什么? |
[32:23] | For warmth. | 取暖 |
[32:26] | You, you… you’re not physically here. You can’t transfer any heat. | 你, 你… 你的肉体并不在这里 你不能传递任何热量 |
[32:29] | Doesn’t mean I can’t get you hot. | 并不意味着我不能让你热起来 |
[32:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[32:46] | You know, I was thinking about what you said. | 我想过你所说的话 |
[32:49] | I think you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[32:50] | I am? | 我? |
[32:53] | Right about what? | 什么是对的? |
[32:55] | Well, I am your fantasy. | 我是你的幻想 |
[32:56] | It’s only fair you should get some. | 不管你做什么都无所谓 |
[33:01] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的么? – 真的 |
[33:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:06] | I knew you were hot. | 我就知道你很hot |
[33:14] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:14] | Don’t ruin the moment. | 不要破坏这个美好时刻 |
[33:16] | No, I know what you’re trying to do. | 不, 我知道你想做什么 |
[33:17] | I should hope so. | 我想做的就是这个 |
[33:18] | You’re trying to slow me down again. | 你想让我再一次慢下来 |
[33:19] | Actually, I’m trying to do the opposite. | 实际上, 我想做的正好相反 |
[33:21] | No… No. | 不…不 |
[33:24] | You’re distracting me. | 你在转移我的注意力 |
[33:25] | You know I’ve only got a couple of minutes to execute my plan. You’re doing the one thing you know could possibly slow me down. | 你知道我只有两分钟来执行我的计划 你正想方设法让我慢下来 |
[33:31] | You’re thinking too much. Come here. | 你想的太多了, 来吧 |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:34] | No, I’m not going to fall for your plan, lieutenant colonel siren. | 不, 我不会落入你的圈套的 siren中校 |
[33:44] | This program is gonna work, | 这个程序会起作用的 |
[33:46] | and I am gonna execute it. | 而我正准备执行它 |
[33:48] | Don’t do it, Rodney. | 别这样干, Rodney |
[33:50] | It’s not gonna work. | 这不会有用的 |
[33:52] | Look, you’re cold, you’re desperate, you’ve banged your head. You’re primed to make a mistake. | 你正处于寒冷, 绝望的境地, 脑袋还受过重击 你随时都可能出错 |
[33:56] | I should have ignored you from the beginning. | 我一开始就不应该听你的 |
[33:57] | You’ve done nothing but slow me down. | 除了让我慢下来, 你什么忙也没有帮 |
[33:59] | They’re coming for you. They’re gonna get you out of here. | 他们正来找你, 他们会救你出去的 |
[34:03] | – Please, just give them a chance. – Not listening. | – 求你了, 给他们一个机会吧 – 不听 |
[34:06] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[34:07] | And there. | 就这样 |
[34:08] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[34:10] | No time to argue. | 没时间争论了 |
[34:11] | It’s a mistake. | 这是一个错误 |
[34:12] | I trust you’ll be gone by the time I reach the surface. | 我相信当我到达海面时 你就会消失 |
[34:33] | Don’t… speak right now. | 现在… 不要说话 |
[34:36] | I really don’t need an I-told-you-so, so… | 我现在不需要”我跟你说过了” |
[34:40] | How much power did you waste? | 你浪费了多少能量? |
[34:44] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[34:46] | – Okay. That’s not so bad. – No. | – 好的, 还不算太糟 – 不 |
[34:49] | No, I… I’ve got… | 不, 我… 我还剩… |
[34:50] | half an hour till we’re completely out of power. | 半个小时 接着我们就完全没有能量了 |
[34:54] | Half an hour till I’m dead. | 半个小时后我就死了 |
[35:05] | Bloody hell! It’s screwed up this. Whose idea was this, we’ll be under water, this time? | (该死! 现在一切都乱了) (这是谁的主意, 这一次, 我们可以潜入水中?) |
[35:10] | I think my czech’s getting better, because I know what you mean. | 我想我的捷克语比以前好了 因为我听懂了你的意思 |
[35:14] | Could be the shield, could be the depth. | 可能是因为护罩 也可能是因为深度 |
[35:16] | I’m having trouble detecting the Jumper. | 我在检测Jumper时碰到了问题 |
[35:19] | Only… | 只有… |
[35:20] | Only what? | 只有什么? |
[35:23] | Could you bring up the H.U.D., please? | 你可以打开H.U.D.么? |
[35:30] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[35:32] | Your sea monster. | 海怪 |
[35:35] | It’s at least six to eight times as large as this Jumper, so… | 它至少有这艘Jumper飞船的 六到八倍大, 所以… |
[35:39] | let’s not venture too closely, okay? | 我们不要靠得太近, 好么? |
[35:40] | How are the shields doing? | 护罩还有多少时间? |
[35:44] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[35:45] | Alright. | 好的 |
[35:47] | Let’s check it out. | 我们过去好好看看 |
[35:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:51] | Because it’s still swimming around in circles in the same area, which means… | 因为它同一个区域内转圈 这就是说… |
[35:56] | it might have found something interesting. | 它可能找到了某些有趣的东西 |
[36:12] | What? | 什么? |
[36:14] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我身上得到些什么? |
[36:16] | Just… just… go away. | 快… 快… 走开 |
[36:20] | I think he… | 我想他… |
[36:22] | I think he’s, he’s just waiting to eat me. | 我想他正等着来吃我 |
[36:28] | I treated him pretty bad. | 我对他很坏 |
[36:32] | The whale? | 鲸鱼? |
[36:33] | No. Griffin. I changed the subject. You of all people should be able to keep up. | 不, Griffin, 我已经转换了主题 你应该可以跟上 |
[36:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:40] | He knew we were both going to die if he didn’t do anything, so… | 他知道如果他不做些什么 我们就都会死去, 所以… |
[36:44] | He… | 他… |
[36:47] | Why didn’t I think of it first? | 我开头怎么没有想到? |
[36:51] | Maybe I did. | 也许我想到了 |
[36:54] | I thought of it. I just couldn’t… | 我想起了, 我只是不能… |
[37:00] | He was a brave man, | 他是一个勇敢的人 |
[37:02] | and I… | 而我… |
[37:06] | It just doesn’t seem right, you know? | 事情不应该是这样, 是么? |
[37:15] | It’s been a bad day. | 这真是糟糕的一天 |
[37:18] | You’re going to get out of this. | 你会离开这里的 |
[37:20] | I don’t think I’d even believe that if you were naked. | 我想, 我甚至不能确信 你是否穿了衣服 |
[37:31] | Oh, well. | 噢, 好的 |
[37:39] | Stick with me Rodney. | 坚持, Rodney |
[37:43] | You’ve got to stay alert. | 你必须保持清醒 |
[37:47] | My plan was stupid. | 我的计划真愚蠢 |
[37:49] | What the hell was I thinking? | 当时我在想什么? |
[37:51] | Well, 20/20 hindsight… | 事后诸葛亮… |
[37:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:58] | I should have listened to you. | 我本该听你的 |
[38:03] | I always admired you, Sam… | 我一直很钦佩你, Sam… |
[38:06] | and I’m not just trying to… | 我只是不想… |
[38:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:12] | I honestly don’t think you’re smarter than I am. | 老实说我并不认为你比我更聪明 |
[38:15] | On your best day… | 在你最幸运的那天… |
[38:17] | we’re, like… | 我们, 就像… |
[38:18] | maybe a tie. | 也许是平局 |
[38:20] | There is a compliment coming, right? | 你本想说些恭维的话, 是不是? |
[38:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:25] | My intelligence aside… | 抛开我的聪明才智… |
[38:28] | you’re wiser. | 你更聪明 |
[38:31] | I guess at the end of the day, that’s why you’re down here. | 我想在今天结束的时候 这就是为什么你下到这里 |
[38:36] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:38] | Well… | 好吧… |
[38:40] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:41] | At least subconsciously. | 至少是下意识的 |
[38:49] | I guess that’s something. | 我想是这样 |
[38:54] | Jumper Jumper. | |
[38:56] | I have the Jumper. | 我发现了Jumper |
[38:57] | The animal’s circling around it. | 那个动物正在围绕它打转 |
[39:00] | Jumper 6, this is Sheppard. Come in. | Jumper 6, 我是Sheppard 请回话 |
[39:03] | According to these readings, it’s dead. | 根据这些读数, 它已经死了 |
[39:04] | There’s no power. | 没有能量 |
[39:06] | Alright, let’s get a grapple on this thing and go home. | 好吧, 我们用抓斗抓住它 然后回家吧 |
[39:09] | No, it won’t work. | 不, 这没用的 |
[39:11] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[39:13] | It’s taken on too much water. | 它进了太多水 |
[39:15] | Sensors indicate even the rear compartment is partially full. | 传感器显示 即便是后舱也差不多灌满了水 |
[39:18] | The cable can’t take the strain. | 绳索经不起这个拉力 |
[39:20] | – Well, we can try. – No, listen to me. | – 我们可以试试 – 不, 听我说 |
[39:22] | – No. It’s a matter of simple physics. – I’m not coming this far without doing something. | – 这是一个简单的物理问题 – 我好不容易到这里不能什么也不做 |
[39:29] | The shield. | 护罩 |
[39:31] | We could extend the shield between the two Jumpers. | 我们可以将护罩延伸到 两艘Jumper飞船之间 |
[39:35] | Do we have enough power? | 我们有足够的能量么? |
[39:37] | Yes. If we touch down on the ocean floor to conserve engine power, | 是的, 如果我们降到海底 以保持引擎能量的话 |
[39:40] | it should be just a matter of walking between the two Jumpers. | 应该可以走到两艘Jumper飞船之间 |
[39:42] | Alright. | 好的 |
[39:44] | I’ll get us close. | 我马上靠过去 |
[39:58] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[40:00] | Help. | 救援 |
[40:01] | McKay, Griffin…do you copy? | McKay, Griffin…能听到么? |
[40:04] | Sheppard? Sheppard? | |
[40:05] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨, 伙计 |
[40:06] | What say you lower your door? | 快把门打开 |
[40:07] | I think that’s probably a bad idea. | 我想这不是一个好主意 |
[40:09] | Listen, long story short, | 听着, 长话短说 |
[40:11] | we’ve converted the cloak into a shield and extended it around your Jumper. I’m standing outside right now. | 我们启动了护罩, 并将它罩住了你的Jumper 我现在正站在外面 |
[40:18] | What? | 什么? |
[40:19] | All you have to do is open your door and walk to my Jumper. | 你所需要做的就是 打开门, 走进我的Jumper |
[40:24] | I told you they’d come up with something. | 我跟你说过他们会想出办法的 |
[40:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[40:47] | What if it’s not Sheppard? | 如果那不是Sheppard呢? |
[40:49] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[40:51] | What if it’s another one of my hallucinations? What… | 如果那是我的另外一个幻觉呢? 如果… |
[40:52] | if it’s the pessimist in me who just wants it all over with? | 那是我头脑中持悲观态度的部分 它想要这一切都终结掉 |
[40:55] | You heard the shield come on. | 你听到了护罩产生的声音 |
[40:57] | I hear you. | 我还听到你说话呢 |
[40:58] | McKay? What’s the holdup? | McKay? 干嘛要等这么久? |
[41:01] | We need to do this sooner rather than later. The shield ain’t gonna hold forever. | 我们需要快点 护罩不可能永远保持在这里 |
[41:05] | You’re minutes away from hypothermia. | 你距离体温过低只有几分钟了 |
[41:07] | I just… I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not. | 我只是… 我不能分辨哪些是真实的, 哪些不是 |
[41:10] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[41:11] | they’re here. | 他们就在这里 |
[41:13] | They did it. | 他们做到了 |
[41:15] | Let them help you. | 让他们来帮你吧 |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:22] | O..okay. | 好..吧 |
[41:25] | Better stand back. I’ve taken on a lot of water. | 最好退后一点 我这里进了很多水 |
[41:37] | No. | 不 |
[41:40] | Secondary release. | 备用开关 |
[42:08] | Rodney, are you alright? | Rodney, 你还好吧? |
[42:11] | – I will be. – Where’s Griffin? | – 会没事的 – Griffin在哪儿? |
[42:13] | He was in there. | 他在那里 |
[42:16] | – Alright, let’s get you home. – No, I need to decompress. | – 好吧, 让我们带你回家吧 – 不, 我需要减压 |
[42:19] | Carter told me to increase the pressure. | Carter让我增加舱压 |
[42:21] | Carter? Carter? | |
[42:21] | I did. I did. I told myself. | 是我, 是我, 我跟我自己说 |
[42:24] | I hit my head. | 我讨厌我的脑袋 |
[42:33] | See, pal? | 看, 伙计们 |
[42:34] | Sorry you won’t get to eat me today. | 很遗憾你今天不能吃我了 |
[42:36] | He’s the reason we found you. | 因为它我们才能找到你 |
[42:37] | Really? | 是么? |
[42:38] | I almost thought we lost you. | 我差点以为我们已经失去你了 |
[42:40] | I knew you’d think of something… | 你知道你会想起某些事情… |
[42:42] | subconsciously, at least. | 下意识的, 至少 |