时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Going off-world? | 要去其它行星? |
[00:15] | M7G-677 M7G-677. | |
[00:18] | That’s the planet with all the kids, right? | 就是有很多孩子的那个? |
[00:21] | They’re having trouble with their E.M. Field generator, and McKay has decided that I am the most capable person in all of Atlantis to fix it. | 他们的E.M.场发生器有故障 McKay 认为我是Atlantis中第二个能修复的 |
[00:27] | Well, don’t worry. They’re a great group of kids. You’re going to love them. | 噢, 别担心, 他们只是一群孩子 你会爱上他们的 |
[00:30] | My sister has a child. | 我姐姐有个孩子 |
[00:32] | He breaks things. | 他老是打坏东西 |
[00:33] | He throws things. He smears things onto furniture. | 他把东西乱扔, 还在家具上乱写乱画 |
[00:36] | Colonel Sheppard! Need you up at the control room. | Sheppard中校! 快到控制室来 |
[00:40] | You still here? | 你还在这里? |
[00:41] | We’re just leaving. | 我们正准备出发 |
[00:43] | Well, do say “hi” to the kids for me. | 替我向那些孩子们问好 |
[00:49] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[00:50] | “Say ‘hi’ to the kids for me.” You’ll catch it from me. You are such an idiot. | “替我向那些孩子们问好” 我才不会那样做呢, 你这个白痴 |
[00:55] | Two Wraith cruisers. | 两艘幽灵的巡洋舰 |
[00:57] | How far away are they? | 它们离这有多远? |
[00:58] | A day, maybe day and a half. | 一天, 也许是一天半的路程吧 |
[00:59] | I’ve been tracking them for some time now, | 我跟踪它们有些时候了 |
[01:01] | but good news is, it doesn’t look like they’re heading this way. | 好消息是, 看起来他们并不是朝这里来 |
[01:03] | – Just passing through the neighborhood? – Yeah, it looks that way, | – 只是路过这里去其它星球? – 是的, 看起来是这样 |
[01:05] | but I just discovered something rather curious… | 不过我刚刚发现了一件好奇的事情… |
[01:09] | short but intense energy bursts passing between them. | 在它们之间出现过 一些短暂但激烈的能量脉冲 |
[01:12] | They’re fighting each other? | 它们在相互攻击对方? |
[01:14] | In my… | 以我… |
[01:16] | expert opinion, yes. | 专家的视角来说, 是的 |
[01:17] | That’s good news. | 真是好消息 |
[01:18] | It certainly is. | 的确 |
[01:19] | If there’s any change in course at all, let me know. | 如果有什么变化, 通知我 |
[01:26] | I just cut short a call with the secretary of state. I hope this is worth it. | 我刚刚中断了同国务卿的电话会晤 希望你的消息值得我这样做 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry, Sir, but a situation is developing that you need to be made aware of. It couldn’t wait. | 我很抱歉, 不过事态正在发展 你必须马上知晓, 不能再等了 |
[01:34] | Alright, then, make me aware of it. | 好吧, 那么告诉我吧 |
[01:36] | We’ve noticed an increase in chatter amongst the Trust recently. | 我们发现最近Trust组织成员之间的 接头频率有些增加 |
[01:39] | The Goa’uld have infiltrated the highest ranks of the organization. | Goa’uld 已经渗透进组织的最高层了 |
[01:41] | We’ve discovered that their access to government agencies | 我们发现他们深入政府部门的程度 |
[01:44] | has gone a lot deeper than we realized. | 已经远远超过了我们的想象 |
[01:47] | How much deeper? | 是什么程度? |
[01:49] | Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[01:51] | They know about it? | 他们知道那里? |
[01:53] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[01:54] | They’ve been there. | 他们已经在那里了 |
[01:56] | They planted a bomb somewhere in the City. | 他们在亚特兰蒂斯的某个地方 安置了一个炸弹 |
[03:05] | But I don’t understand. Why… | 我还不明白, 为什么… |
[03:07] | Why would the Goa’uld want to blow up Atlantis? | Goa’uld为什么想炸掉亚特兰蒂斯? |
[03:08] | I mean, I’d think they’d be eager to get their hands on all that ancient technology. | 我原以为他们更想得到的是 那些古人的科技 |
[03:11] | They want the technology, sure, | 他们需要科技, 是的 |
[03:13] | but they’re more concerned about the Wraith finding their way to this galaxy. | 不过他们更担心亚特兰蒂斯会把 我们这个星系的位置暴露给幽灵 |
[03:17] | Last thing they need right now is another enemy to contend with, | 他们最不希望看到的是 又多了一个对手需要对付 |
[03:21] | especially one so formidable. | 尤其是一个如此强大的对手 |
[03:23] | Jeez, those poor people. | 那些可怜的人 |
[03:25] | I mean, as if they don’t have enough to contend with the Wraith. Now they have a Goa’uld in their midst? | 对他们来说, 幽灵已经够难对付的了 现在他们当中又出现了一个Goa’uld? |
[03:30] | The intel we have suggests a lower-level operative planted the bomb, | 根据我们所获取的信息 他们是通过低级活动来安置炸弹的 |
[03:34] | which means we’re dealing with a human. | 也就是说我们面对的是一个人类 |
[03:36] | And from what little we’ve been able to decipher so far, | 根据我们所能够破译的一点信息 |
[03:39] | the bomb is set to be detonated the next time Atlantis dials Earth. | 炸弹被设置在下一次亚特兰蒂斯 通过星门拨号地球的时候引爆 |
[03:42] | So the Trust have probably set up a transmitter close to cheyenne mountain | 也就是说Trust组织很有可能 在cheyenne山附近安置了一个转发器 |
[03:46] | to be detonated at the exact moment that the wormhole is established. | 在下一次虫洞建立的时候就引爆 |
[03:49] | – Which is today. – What? | – 就在今天 – 什么? |
[03:51] | – Oh, the weekly status report. – In 2 hours and 46 minutes. | – 哦, 每周例行报告 – 2小时46分钟之后 |
[03:54] | Well, we have to warn them. We have to tell them not to dial Earth. | 我们必须警告他们 不要拨号地球 |
[03:57] | How? | 如何通知? |
[03:57] | Even if we had the kind of power needed to dial Atlantis, | 即便是我们有足够的能量 拨号到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[04:00] | we couldn’t, because that would detonate the bomb. | 我们也不能这样做 因为这样就会引爆炸弹 |
[04:03] | What about the Daedalus? | 为什么不通过Daedalus号呢? |
[04:04] | It’s on a return voyage to the milky way. We could use them to relay the trans… | 它正在返回的途中 我们可以通过它中转信息… |
[04:08] | Oh, no… I mean, wait. | 噢, 不…等等 |
[04:11] | God, there’s no way they’re close enough, even with our long-range transmitters. | 天哪, 即便是用我们的远程通信系统 它们的距离也还是太远了 |
[04:15] | You’ll find another way to get the message to them. | 你会找到合适的办法通知他们的 |
[04:17] | I will? | 我会么? |
[04:18] | Of course you will. | 当然你会的 |
[04:19] | That’s what I pay you for. | 这也是我雇你的原因 |
[04:25] | Elizabeth’s including intel about the infighting amongst the Wraith in today’s status report. | Elizabeth正把幽灵间战斗的消息 写入到今天的例行报告中 |
[04:30] | Let’s hope that trend continues. | 希望这个趋势能够继续 |
[04:31] | The Wraith keep fighting like this, | 如果幽灵继续像这样打仗 |
[04:32] | we might be able to take the weekend off. | 我们也许可以放假去度周末 |
[04:37] | Cadman? Cadman? | |
[04:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[04:40] | Well, it’s good to see you, too, Rodney. | 很高兴见到你, Rodney |
[04:43] | No, I thought you were leaving on the Daedalus. | 我原以为你已经搭乘Daedalus号离开了呢 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I was, but something came up. | 是的, 本来是这样 不过突然有事情要做 |
[04:47] | I asked colonel Sheppard if I could stay around a little while longer. | 我向Sheppard中校请求 看我能不能再待一小段时间 |
[04:50] | Oh, well… that’s fine. | 噢, 好… 没事了 |
[04:53] | You okay with that? | 你对此有什么意见么? |
[04:55] | Yeah of course it is, why wouldn’t it be? | 没, 当然没有 为什么会有意见呢? |
[04:57] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[04:58] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[05:05] | I would think, after all this time, you’d stop being creeped out by her. | 我想, 过了这么久 你没有必要再跟她过不去了 |
[05:09] | Well, she just has a way of getting under my skin. | 噢, 她可是有办法钻入我体内啊 |
[05:11] | Literally. | 从字面上讲是这样 |
[05:19] | Dr. Beckett? | Beckett博士? |
[05:20] | Yes? Yes? | |
[05:21] | Do you have time to accompany me to the mainland? | 你有时间陪我一起去趟大陆么? |
[05:25] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[05:26] | A woman who is very close to me, Charin. | 一个对我来说非常亲近的人, Charin |
[05:29] | Oh, yes, I remember her. Sweet lady. | 哦, 是的, 我记得她 很讨人喜欢的一位妇人 |
[05:32] | She is like a grandmother to me. | 她就像是我的祖母 |
[05:34] | I’ve just received word that she is very ill. | 我刚刚收到消息, 她已经病得很重了 |
[05:37] | I was wondering if you could look at her. | 我希望你可以去看看她 |
[05:38] | Of course, love. Say no more. | 当然, 不用多说了 |
[05:43] | Okay, this is Atlantis, deep in the Pegasus galaxy, | 好, 这是亚特兰蒂斯, 深入飞马星系 |
[05:47] | and this is the Daedalus that left there about a week ago, on its way to… | 而这个是Daedalus, 一个星期前 刚刚从那里离开… |
[05:55] | Earth. | 正在前往地球的路上 |
[05:57] | Now, | 现在 |
[05:58] | since we can’t dial the Gate to Atlantis, | 由于我们不能通过星门 拨通亚特兰蒂斯 |
[06:01] | we have no way to get a warning to them | 我们也就没有办法警告他们 |
[06:03] | except by use of a subspace data burst transmission | 除非利用次空间数据脉冲传送 |
[06:07] | relayed from our galaxy to Pegasus, | 从我们的星系发出 通过中继转发到飞马星系 |
[06:09] | using the Daedalus as one of the relay points. | 我们可以用Daedalus来当中继点 |
[06:12] | I thought you said the Daedalus was too far away for our transmitter to reach. | 你不是说过Daedalus在我们发射机的 发射范围之外么 |
[06:15] | It is, which is why we have to get closer. | 是这样, 这也就是为什么我们必须 想办法靠近一些 |
[06:18] | P4M-399. It’s a tiny little planet right on the very outskirts of our galaxy, | P4M-399, 这是一颗位于 我们星系外围的小行星 |
[06:25] | but if we can send a science team there through the Gate, | 如果我们可以通过星门 送一队科技人员过去 |
[06:29] | they should be close enough to relay the information to the Daedalus, and then they can… | 他们应该就可以转发消息给Daedalus 然后他们就能够… |
[06:34] | it’s like the twilight bark. | 这就像是”黎明时的犬吠” |
[06:38] | The twilight bark? | “黎明时的犬吠”? |
[06:39] | 101 dalmatians. Didn’t you guys see that movie? My kids love it. | 101只斑点犬 你们有没看过这部电影? 我的孩子们喜欢看 |
[06:42] | Well, okay, so there’s all these dogs, | 好吧, 这就是这些狗 |
[06:44] | and one barks here, one barks here, one… they send the message across the countryside… | 一只在这里叫, 一只在这里叫, 一只… 它们将消息传过村镇… |
[06:51] | Lord of the rings. | 指环王 |
[06:52] | Lord of the rings… you know, when they light all those signal fires on the mountain tops? | 指环王… 你们知道他们点燃 所有位于山顶的烽火台么? |
[06:56] | You saw that, right? So, okay… | 你们看过, 是么? 那么, 好的… |
[06:58] | People, people, people, people! | 各位, 各位, 各位, 各位! |
[07:01] | I believe we have work to do. | 我想我们还有事情要做 |
[07:03] | Right. Sorry. | 是的, 抱歉 |
[07:05] | Gear up. | 快干吧 |
[07:16] | Colonel Caldwell, we just received a subspace transmission from an SG team on P4M-399. | Caldwell中校, 我们刚收到一条由SG小组 从P4M-399行星上发来的次空间消息 |
[07:23] | It’s an urgent message from Stargate Command we are to relay to Atlantis. | 这是一条由星门指挥官发出的 需要我们转发给亚特兰蒂斯的紧急消息 |
[07:27] | What’s the message? | 消息是什么内容? |
[07:28] | Do not dial Gate to Earth. | 不要向地球拨号星门 |
[07:30] | A Trust operative has planted a bomb in Atlantis, | 一个Trust间谍在亚特兰蒂斯中 安置了一枚炸弹 |
[07:33] | to be detonated upon completion of dialing sequence. | 如果完成了拨号, 炸弹就会被引爆 |
[07:36] | We are to maintain our position until the message has been delivered for further intel as it develops. | 我们将呆在原地 以便随着事态的发展, 转发进一步的消息 |
[07:41] | Are we still in range to relay the message to Atlantis? | 我们还在可以转发给消息 给亚特兰蒂斯的范围之内么? |
[07:44] | No. | 不 |
[07:45] | Who’s that? Kavanagh? | 这是谁? Kavanagh? |
[07:47] | Yes, Colonel. | 是的, 上校 |
[07:48] | We’re way too far out to broadcast a subspace transmission to Atlantis. | 我们的距离太远 不能发送消息给亚特兰蒂斯了 |
[07:52] | We could turn around, get closer. | 我们可以调头, 靠近一些 |
[07:54] | We don’t have enough time. | 没有足够的时间了 |
[07:56] | Their weekly status report dial-up is in just under two hours. | 他们会在两小时内拨号 进行每周的例行报告 |
[07:59] | We can’t possibly get close enough to broadcast the message in time to stop them dialing. | 在此之前, 我们无法进入 发送消息允许的范围 |
[08:03] | Colonel Caldwell, | Caldwell上校 |
[08:05] | I believe I can make modifications to the hyperdrive | 我想我可以对超光速推进器作一些修改 |
[08:07] | in order to achieve the speed necessary | 从而达到必须的速度 |
[08:10] | to reach a distance capable of relaying the transmission within the allotted time. | 在允许的时间之内 进入发射消息的范围 |
[08:16] | The hyperdrive will be operating | 超光速推进器将会被控制在 |
[08:18] | at a level that can only be sustained for a short duration before damage is incurred. | 一个只能维持很短时间的级别 否则将会招致损坏 |
[08:23] | What kind of damage? | 什么类型的损坏? |
[08:25] | It could burn out the drive. | 可能会烧毁推进器 |
[08:26] | Meaning we’d be stuck between galaxies. | 就是说我们被困在星系之间 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I know what it means, doctor. | 我知道这意味着什么, 博士 |
[08:31] | However, I do believe that we will reach the point at which we can relay the message to Atlantis | 不过, 我相信在超光速引擎发生损坏之前 |
[08:36] | before damage to the hyperdrive is incurred. | 我们可以进入允许发送转发消息给 亚特兰蒂斯的范围 |
[08:40] | Are you sure about that? | 你确信? |
[08:42] | Shall I make the modifications, Colonel? | 我可以实施修改么, 上校? |
[08:46] | Go ahead. Turn us around. | 干吧, 掉头 |
[08:52] | I don’t see how you can possibly milk any more power out of the hyperdrive. | 我不认为你可以从超光速推进器中 挤出更多的能量 |
[08:55] | Dr. Kavanagh? | Kavanagh博士? |
[08:57] | Yes? Yes? | |
[08:58] | Stop talking, please. | 请住嘴 |
[09:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | Are we set to dial? | 准备好拨号了么? |
[09:08] | Almost. Just finishing data compression. | 差不多了, 正在进行数据压缩 |
[09:11] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[09:12] | Standing by. | 就绪 |
[09:22] | Dr. Novak, what’s your status? | Novak博士, 情况怎么样? |
[09:24] | Almost in range, Sir. | 就要进入范围了, 长官 |
[09:27] | We’re not gonna make it. | 我们做不到的 |
[09:35] | Compression’s complete. We’re good to go. | 压缩完毕, 可以开始了 |
[09:37] | Alright, then. Dial the Gate. | 好的, 拨号吧 |
[09:40] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命, 女士 |
[09:51] | Stop! | 停! |
[10:03] | We need to disconnect the ZedPM and switch to backup naquadah generators to prevent any possible dialing of the Gate to Earth. | 我们需要断开ZPM, 切换到备用的 从而彻底断绝将星门拨通到地球的可能 naquadah发电机 |
[10:09] | I agree. In fact, as of this moment, | 同意, 事实上, 就现在的情况而言 |
[10:11] | all Gate activity shall be suspended. | 所有的星门活动都要暂停下来 |
[10:13] | How many off-world teams do we have out there? | 还有多少支分队在外面? |
[10:14] | Just Zelenka and his team on M7G-677. | 只有Zelenka和他的队员在M7G-677 |
[10:17] | Well, unfortunately, he’s going to have to sit tight until we sort this thing out. | 哦, 很不幸, 看来在我们解决这件事之前 他必须得等一下了 |
[10:20] | Stuck with all those kids… | 跟那些孩子们呆在一起… |
[10:22] | is the Daedalus still in range to relay a data transmission back to SGC? | Daedalus号还位于可以替我们 转发消息回星门指挥部的位置么? |
[10:25] | Yes, they are holding a position that keeps them in range of both Earth and us. | 是的, 他们正保持在可以同时跟 地球和我们通信的位置 |
[10:28] | Okay, good, and send a message saying we received their warning and aborted the dialing. | 好的, 发消息就说我们收到了他们的消息 并取消了拨号 |
[10:32] | Ask them if they can give us a little more than just, “there’s a bomb in Atlantis.” | 问他们, 看除了”在亚特兰蒂斯有炸弹” 之外, 他们还可以提供些什么信息 |
[10:36] | Maybe the Trust thinks this is the only way to make sure the Wraith don’t get there. | 也许Trust认为 这是阻止幽灵到达那里的唯一办法 |
[10:39] | Well, it’s drastic, but effective. | 很激进的措施, 不过却很有效 |
[10:41] | What’s worse is the Trust operative who planted the bomb probably did so under orders from the Goa’uld. | 更坏的是, 安置炸弹的那个Trust间谍 也许是在遵从Goa’uld的指令 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么? |
[10:49] | When did the Goa’uld get involved in this? | Goa’uld是什么时候搅和进来的? |
[10:51] | Several months ago. | 几个月之前 |
[10:52] | They successfully infiltrated the upper leadership of the Trust, | 他们成功的渗透进了 Trust组织的高层 |
[10:55] | gaining a stronghold on Earth accessing government agencies from many countries. | 并以此为据点 进入到地球上许多国家的政府部门 |
[10:59] | What’s a Goa’uld? | Goa’uld是什么? |
[11:01] | It’s a slimy, snake-like alien creature, burrows into people’s heads and takes control of their bodies. | 一种粘糊糊的, 有点像蛇的外星生物 寄生于人的头脑中, 并控制他们的躯体 |
[11:07] | That doesn’t sound pleasant. | 听起来可不是很好 |
[11:08] | It isn’t. | 是的 |
[11:09] | I’ve read enough SG mission reports to know I don’t want anything to do with them. | 我已经读过很多星门分队的任务报告 我可不想去对付他们 |
[11:13] | I want you to organize some teams and do a search of the City. | 我需要你组织一些人 好好搜索一下这个城市 |
[11:15] | Start with obvious sabotage points, power distribution centers. | 从最容易被破坏的地方 能量分配中心开始 |
[11:17] | I’ll check primary and secondary systems for any anomalous energy readings that might indicate the presence of an explosive device. | 我会去检查所有的主次系统 看看有没有可以显示炸弹存在的异常读数 |
[11:22] | And get Cadman to assist you, she’s a bomb expert. | 可以让Cadman去帮你 她是炸弹专家 |
[11:25] | She is? | 是么? |
[11:26] | She’s one of the best. She’ll be a big help. | 她是最棒的, 她会给你帮上大忙的 |
[11:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:29] | Ask colonel Caldwell to return to Atlantis to assist with the investigation. | 让Caldwell中校返回亚特兰蒂斯 以协助调查 |
[11:33] | If the Daedalus returns here, then you’re effectively cutting off our communication with Earth. | 如果Daedalus回到了这里 那你就切断了我们同地球的联系 |
[11:36] | Yes, I understand that, but if the person who planted the bomb is on board, we gonna need to question them here, | 是的, 我知道, 不过要是安置炸弹的 那个人在船上, 我们需要在这里审问他 |
[11:40] | have them reveal the location of the bomb and how to dismantle it. | 让他们指出炸弹的位置 以及如何解除它 |
[11:44] | Alright, let’s get moving. | 好了, 行动吧 |
[11:58] | Disconnecting ZedPM power… | 断开ZPM… |
[12:02] | now. | 现在 |
[12:12] | Charin, if you don’t mind, I’d like to draw a wee bit of your blood. | Charin, 如果你不介意的话 我需要采集一点你的血样 |
[12:16] | If you must. | 如果你认为必要的话 |
[12:19] | When you are done, I have made some tuttleroot soup. | 做完这些之后 就可以尝尝我准备的tuttleroot汤了 |
[12:23] | You, cooking? | 你, 会烹饪? |
[12:25] | Tuttleroot? Tuttleroot? | |
[12:27] | Yes… | 是的… |
[12:28] | I have been practicing. | 我曾经练习过 |
[12:30] | Hopefully, | 希望 |
[12:32] | some day, | 某天 |
[12:33] | I will be able to cook as well as you. | 我可以做得跟你一样好 |
[12:43] | I am afraid that day is far into the future, my dear. | 我担心离这一天还远着呢, 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | You were born for a higher purpose, | 你生来就是为了实现更高的目标 |
[12:56] | to be the leader of our people… | 成为我们的领导人… |
[13:01] | and that’s why I want you to prepare them for the ring ceremony. | 这就是为什么我要让你 安排他们去准备石环仪式 |
[13:09] | Charin… Charin… | |
[13:12] | I’m dying, Teyla. | 我就要死了, Teyla |
[13:16] | Forgive me, but… what exactly is the ring ceremony? | 恕我冒昧, 不过… 石环仪式指的是什么? |
[13:24] | Among our people, it is very rare for someone to die of natural causes. | 对我们的人来说, 某个人死于 某种自然因素是非常罕见的 |
[13:31] | Because of the Wraith? | 因为有幽灵? |
[13:34] | The ring ceremony celebrates such an event. | 石环仪式就是为了庆祝这种事情 |
[13:38] | A ring of stones is laid out, | 一圈石头会被摆出 |
[13:41] | symbolizing the ring of the ancestors, | 象征着祖先的石环 |
[13:43] | the Stargate, | 星际之门 |
[13:45] | in the center of which the body is placed, and… | 死去的人会被放置在环的中央, 接着… |
[13:57] | I am not ready for this ceremony, Charin. | 我还没有准备好操办这个仪式, Charin |
[14:01] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:12] | What do you got for me? | 给我带来了什么消息? |
[14:13] | One of our teams just raided a Trust compound, | 我们有对人马刚刚 搜查了一个Trust据点 |
[14:15] | discovered computers containing further intel on Atlantis. | 发现了保存有 更多关于亚特兰蒂斯信息的电脑 |
[14:18] | It’s not much, the Goa’uld are being very cryptic about this. | 不是很多 Goa’uld做这种事情总是非常隐蔽 |
[14:20] | Cut to the chase. Do we know what kind of bomb it is? | 赶紧要地说, 知道是什么类型的炸弹么? |
[14:23] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[14:23] | Do we know where in the City it was planted? | 知道它被安置在城市的那个地方么? |
[14:25] | No. | 不 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry? | 我很抱歉? |
[14:27] | You said “further intel.” | 你刚才说”更多信息” |
[14:28] | Well, we know for sure that there’s no transmitter here on Earth to detonate the bomb. | 好吧, 我们已经确信地球上 没有可以引爆炸弹的发射机 |
[14:32] | I thought you said it was connected to the dialing of the Gate. | 我想你说过它跟星门的拨号有关 |
[14:34] | It appears that the actual trigger, | 看起来好像那个真正的触发器 |
[14:36] | be it the Gate itself or some other mechanism due to the dialing, | 应该是星门本身或者其它某些 在拨号中会用到的机制 |
[14:38] | is on their end, not ours. | 这个在他们那边, 不在我们这里 |
[14:40] | Colonel Carter just came back from off-world. | Carter刚刚从外星返回 |
[14:42] | She’s going to help us figure out what the trigger might be. | 她将会帮助我们找到真正的触发器 |
[14:44] | So, what else can we do? | 那么, 还有什么我们可以做的? |
[14:45] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[14:46] | I mean, not until we find out more. | 我是说, 直到我们发现更多信息之前 |
[14:48] | Then by all means, don’t let me stop you. | 那就尽全力去做吧 不要总是呆在我身边 |
[14:56] | Colonel Caldwell, | Caldwell上校 |
[14:57] | we received another message from SGC to relay. | 我们又收到了一条 来自星门指挥部需要转发的的消息 |
[15:00] | It looks like the detonator is not on Earth, | 看上去引爆器不在地球 |
[15:02] | but it is in Atlantis. | 而是在亚特兰蒂斯 |
[15:07] | Alright, go ahead and send it. | 好的, 接着干, 把消息转发出去吧 |
[15:09] | Also let SGC know of Dr. Weir’s request that we return to help with the investigation. | 另外告诉星门指挥部Weir博士要求我们 返回亚特兰蒂斯以协助调查 |
[15:13] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命, 长官 |
[15:17] | Explosives expert? | 爆破专家? |
[15:19] | High temperature and energetic materials technology. | 高温高能材料技术 |
[15:23] | And I can tap dance, too. | 我还会踢踏舞 |
[15:25] | Colonel Sheppard, how’s it going? | Sheppard中校, 情况怎样? |
[15:27] | Checking the east pier power distribution centers. | 正在检查东边这一片的能量分配中心 |
[15:30] | Still nothing. | 还没有发现什么 |
[15:31] | We’re headed to the west pier now. | 我们正准备去西边那一片 |
[15:34] | Ronon… Ronon… | |
[15:35] | How about you? | 你那边呢? |
[15:38] | Checking the grounding stations. | 正在检查底层的舱室 |
[15:40] | Also nothing. | 也没有发现什么 |
[15:41] | We’ve got eight other teams out there. | 我们只有八支分队 |
[15:44] | It’s a big city. It’s going to take a while. | 这是一个大城市 彻底检查需要一段时间 |
[15:45] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:46] | Be advised we got a second message relayed to us… | 我们收到了第二条转发来的消息… |
[15:51] | DHD… | 拨号设备… |
[15:53] | It’s dialing itself. | 它自己在拨号 |
[16:01] | That’s Earth’s address. | 这是地球的地址 |
[16:02] | I thought it couldn’t dial Earth without the ZPM. | 没有ZPM, 我想它不能拨通地球 |
[16:04] | Well, it can’t. | 是的, 不能 |
[16:12] | Did I just hear right? | 我没有听错吧? |
[16:14] | The Gate dialed by itself? | 星门自动在拨号? |
[16:15] | Yes, it tried to dial Earth. | 是的, 它正试图拨通地球 |
[16:17] | Whoever planted the bomb must’ve devised a program | 安置炸弹的人一定设计了一个程序 |
[16:19] | to upload itself and automatically dial the Gate as backup | 如果第一次拨号停止的话 |
[16:22] | in case the first dial-in was halted. | 启用备用方案, 将自身 上传到主控系统并自动拨号星门 |
[16:24] | A very good thing you pulled the ZPM. | 看来你把 ZPM取出是非常明智的 |
[16:26] | – Rodney…- What? | – Rodney…- 怎么了? |
[16:26] | The transmitter… | 发射机… |
[16:28] | Oh, no. | 噢, 不 |
[16:31] | What is this? | 怎么了? |
[16:33] | We just started broadcasting a distress beacon. | 我们正在发出求救信号 |
[16:36] | The Gate dialed itself in order to draw attention away from the transmitter. | 星门自动拨号是为了把注意力 从发射机身上转移开. |
[16:39] | Turn it off! | 把它关掉! |
[16:40] | I am. | 正在做 |
[16:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[16:47] | The damage is already done. | 损坏已经造成了 |
[16:48] | The two Wraith cruisers I was monitoring, | 我正在监视的两艘幽灵巡洋舰 |
[16:50] | they picked up the beacon. They’ve altered their course. | 它们收到了信号 它们已经改变了航向 |
[16:52] | They’re headed straight for Atlantis. | 它们现在正向亚特兰蒂斯驶来 |
[17:02] | How long before they get here? | 它们到这里需要多久? |
[17:03] | A day, maybe a day and a half, | 一天, 也许是一天半 |
[17:05] | depending on if they need to make a hyperspace pause along the way. | 这取决于它们在途中是否需要 脱离次空间作一次停留 |
[17:07] | We’ll need to cloak the City again. | 我们需要再一次把城市隐形 |
[17:10] | Even cloaked, the Wraith are going to wonder where the beacon came from. | 即便是隐形了, 幽灵仍然会想弄清楚 信号是从哪里发出的 |
[17:12] | Well, then we need a ruse. | 那我们就需要耍点花招 |
[17:16] | We’ll take a transmitter and dump it along with some charred rubble on a beach on the mainland, | 我们带上一个发射机, 并将它和一些 烧焦的碎石一起放在大陆的海滩上 |
[17:20] | and they’ll think it’s jetsam that washed up when the City exploded during the siege. | 他们会认为是上次围攻中 城市爆炸之后被冲到岸上碎片 |
[17:23] | Hang on. Back up a second. Let me get this straight… | 等等, 倒退一点 我有一点想搞明白… |
[17:25] | you think our bomb guy did this? | 你认为这是安置炸弹的人设计的? |
[17:27] | Yes. It’d be easy to figure out the Wraith were in the area. | 是的, 发现这个区域中 有幽灵不是件困难的事情 |
[17:29] | We’ve been tracking them for a while now. | 我们跟踪他们已经有一段时间了 |
[17:30] | So he gets the Gate to dial by itself in order to distract us | 这么说他让星门自动拨号 是为了转移我们的注意力 |
[17:34] | so he can broadcast a distress beacon that would be picked up by… | 这样他就可以发出求救信号 从而可以被幽灵所接收… |
[17:36] | By the Wraith, yes, | 被幽灵接收, 是的 |
[17:37] | I believe so. | 我认为是这样的 |
[17:38] | Okay, why? | 好的, 为什么呢? |
[17:39] | Well, maybe he wants to blow up the Wraith along with the City. | 也许他想把幽灵和城市一起炸掉 |
[17:42] | Two cruisers… | 两艘巡洋舰… |
[17:43] | that’s insignificant compared to all the hive ships that are still out there. | 相对于那些母舰来说 他们并不重要 |
[17:47] | Well, we don’t have much time, so whatever the connection is, | 我们时间不多了 不管当中有什么关联 |
[17:49] | let’s try to figure it out before the cruisers get here. | 我们尽量在巡洋舰到达这里之前 把这弄清楚 |
[17:56] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[17:57] | you’re in an awful hurry. | 你看上去很赶忙 |
[17:58] | I’m returning to the mainland. | 我正准备回大陆 |
[18:00] | We are evacuating my people back to the City. | 将我的人民疏散到城市中来 |
[18:02] | Oh, yes, the Wraith are on their way. I just heard. | 哦, 是的, 幽灵正在路上 我刚刚听说了 |
[18:04] | They will be protected under the cloak until the danger is passed. | 他们会在隐形中受到保护 直到危险过去 |
[18:07] | Unfortunately, if they don’t find that bomb, Atlantis may prove even more dangerous. | 不幸的是, 如果他们找不到炸弹的话 亚特兰蒂斯可能会更加危险 |
[18:11] | They will find it. I am certain. | 他们会找到的, 我坚信 |
[18:13] | Before you go, | 在你走之前 |
[18:14] | I need to talk to you about Charin. | 我想跟你谈谈Charin的事情 |
[18:16] | I’ve completed my tests, | 我已经完成了检测 |
[18:18] | and I must say, although she is old, and her body is indeed failing her, | 我必须说, 尽管她年事已高 而且她的身体确实也撑不住了 |
[18:21] | there are treatments and procedures I can administer to prolong her life. | 不过我还是可以采用一些治疗手段 延长她的生命 |
[18:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:26] | Aye, starting with a pacemaker for her heart. | 是的, 从给她安装心脏起搏器开始 |
[18:28] | You see, one of the reasons she’s feeling so weak is that her heart is beating in a… | 她感觉到如此虚弱其中一个原因就是 她的心脏跳动得… |
[18:32] | untimely fashion, | 不是很有规律 |
[18:34] | not pumping nearly enough blood through her body. | 无法将足够的血液泵到身体中去 |
[18:36] | Now, the condition will continue, | 现在, 这种状况会持续下去 |
[18:38] | but the pacemaker will slow its progress considerably. | 不过起搏器会大大减缓这个进程 |
[18:40] | It could possibly add years to her life. | 也许她的生命还可以再延续几年 |
[18:43] | I will let her know, | 我会告诉她的 |
[18:44] | but first I have to get her and my people to safety before the Wraith arrive. | 不过首先在幽灵到达之前 我会让她和我的人民撤到安全的地方来 |
[18:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:58] | Not sure I like the look on your face, Chief. | 你看起来脸色不太好, Chief |
[19:00] | Sir, the Daedalus just relayed a message | 长官, Daedalus号 刚刚转发了一条消息过来 |
[19:03] | informing us that Atlantis requested they return to help with the bomb investigation. | 告诉我们亚特兰蒂斯要求他们 返回去以协助调查 |
[19:07] | Well, tell them no for the time being. | 好吧, 告诉他们暂时先别回去 |
[19:08] | I need them to hold position in case we gather more intel. | 我需要他们呆在原地 假如我们收集了更多的信息 |
[19:12] | Sir, that’s the problem. | 长官, 这就是问题所在 |
[19:13] | They already headed back. | 他们已经回去了 |
[19:15] | They’re out of range. | 他们在通讯范围之外 |
[19:16] | We have no way of communicating with them or Atlantis. | 我们没有办法 同他们以及亚特兰蒂斯通信了 |
[19:20] | Then there’s nothing else we can do for them. | 这么说我们帮不上他们了 |
[19:23] | No, Sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[19:41] | Passenger manifest? | 乘客名单? |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:44] | Any names jump out? | 圈出一些人没有? |
[19:47] | A few, actually. | 事实上, 有一些 |
[19:50] | I hate this, | 我讨厌这个 |
[19:52] | having to suspect one of our own. | 不得不怀疑自己人 |
[19:54] | Unfortunately, the list of suspects may not be limited to the Daedalus. | 不幸的是, 嫌疑人的名单 不应该仅仅局限在Daedalus号上 |
[20:00] | You think the Trust operative might still be here in Atlantis? | 你认为Trust间谍 现在可能还在亚特兰蒂斯? |
[20:03] | Yeah, with everything that’s happened. | 是的, 任何事情都可能发生 |
[20:05] | Gate dialing by itself, the distress beacon. | 星门自动拨号 那个求救信号 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:10] | Getting themselves blown up along with the City, it doesn’t seem part of their M.O. | 跟城市一同被炸死 这看上去不像是他们的作为 |
[20:15] | Well, all it takes is one nut to be talked into it. | 是啊, 所有这些都让人捉摸不透 |
[20:20] | OK Okay. | |
[20:22] | Who around here do you suspect? | 你怀疑这里的哪个人? |
[20:24] | What about lt. Cadman? | 这个如何, Cadman? |
[20:25] | What? | 什么? |
[20:27] | Hear me out. | 听我讲 |
[20:28] | She’s an explosives expert. | 她是一名爆破专家 |
[20:30] | She was all set to leave on the Daedalus, | 她本应该同Daedalus一起离开 |
[20:31] | but asked to stay when “something came up.” | 但她请求留下 因为 “有些事情要做” |
[20:33] | She’s always around when things happen. | 当这些事情发生的时候她一直在旁边 |
[20:35] | – When the distress beacon started… – She’s one of the most trusted officers in my command, | – 当求救信号开始的时候… – 她是我所指挥的最值得信任的人了 |
[20:39] | not to mention the fact that she was stuck in your head for some time. | 更不用提她有段时间还曾经 呆在你的脑袋中 |
[20:42] | Do you always have to keep bringing that up? | 你怎么总是提起这档子事? |
[20:44] | I bring it up because you of all people should know she’d never do something like that. | 我提起这件事是想说你应该是所有人当中 最清楚她不会做这种事情的了 |
[20:47] | Well, maybe she was brainwashed? | 也许她被洗脑了呢? |
[20:49] | The Goa’uld are very clever when it comes to things like manipulating… | Goa’uld对于操纵可是非常在行… |
[20:50] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:51] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[20:53] | Yes? Yes? | |
[20:54] | Flight just confirmed that the Daedalus has landed alongside the east pier. | 刚刚确认了Daedalus号 已经停靠在了东区码头 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | I want to begin the interrogations immediately. | 我想马上开始审问 |
[21:07] | All crew and civilian passengers have been confined to their quarters | 所有船员和乘客已经被隔离在 他们各自的房间中 |
[21:09] | until I have a chance to talk to each of them sep… | 直到我有机会分别 跟他们每个人谈话 |
[21:11] | Colonel… This investigation falls under Atlantis’ jurisdiction, | 上校… 这次审问应该由亚特兰蒂斯主持 |
[21:14] | which means it will be conducted under my command. | 也就是说它会在我的命令下进行 |
[21:16] | Now, I welcome your assistance, but as far as questioning potential suspects… | 我很欢迎你的协助 不过在找到潜在的嫌疑人之前… |
[21:20] | Doctor, one of the people aboard my ship may be an operative of the Trust. | 博士, 我船上的某个人可能是 Trust派来的间谍 |
[21:24] | Yes, and the sooner I figure out who that is, the better for all of us. | 是的, 我越早找到这个人 对我们就越有利 |
[21:30] | Alright, who’s first on your list? | 好吧, 你决定从谁开始? |
[21:32] | You think I did it? | 你认为是我干的? |
[21:33] | Relax, doctor. | 放松, 博士 |
[21:35] | You’re just one of many people I’m questioning. | 你只是我所询问的许多人当中的一个 |
[21:37] | No, | 不 |
[21:38] | I’m pretty sure mine’s the first name on what is probably a very short list. | 我确信我是一个很短的名单中的第一个 |
[21:42] | Shortly after the siege, you couldn’t wait to leave Atlantis. | 在围攻过后不久 你就想马上离开亚特兰蒂斯 |
[21:46] | A few months later, I received an urgent request from you | 几个月之后 我收到了你的紧急请求 |
[21:49] | to be allowed to return. | 请求允许你回家 |
[21:51] | Your second tour lasted three weeks, | 你的第二次出行持续了三个星期 |
[21:53] | and suddenly, you ask to leave again. | 然后突然, 你又要求离开 |
[21:55] | Because working conditions became intolerable for me here. | 因为工作环境对我来说无法忍受 |
[21:58] | I have no friends here, my work is not respected… | 我在这里没有朋友 我的工作不受重视… |
[22:01] | and this occurs only days before we discover a bomb has been planted in the City. | 而这个发生在我们发现城市之中被人 安置了一枚炸弹之前仅仅几天 |
[22:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Of course, so | 当然, 这么说 |
[22:09] | obviously I did it. | 很明显是我干的 |
[22:11] | Given the circumstances, can you not see how such behavior might | 考虑到这些因素 你难道看不出来你的这些行为 |
[22:15] | – arouse suspicion? – Your suspicion, sure. | – 会引起怀疑么? – 你的怀疑, 当然 |
[22:17] | Seeing as how you never cared for me | 你从来就没有关心过我 |
[22:19] | nor valued the talents I brought to this expedition. | 更不用说我在这次探险中的价值 |
[22:21] | My personal feelings towards you, no matter what they may be, | 我个人对你的感觉先搁置一边 |
[22:25] | have nothing to do with this. | 那与此无关 |
[22:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:31] | Everything you do is motivated by personal feelings. | 你做的每件事都是受个人感觉所驱使 |
[22:34] | You’re driven by emotion, not reason. | 你完全是被感性所驾驭, 而不是理性 |
[22:38] | It’s why I’ve always felt you’re not capable of doing this job. | 这就是为什么我总是觉得 你不适合于做这件工作 |
[22:41] | You don’t have the… | 你不具有… |
[22:43] | strength… | 实力… |
[22:44] | to be leading the fight against the Wraith. | 引领我们同幽灵作战 |
[22:46] | If I remember correctly, you were the one who wanted to, | 如我记的没错的话 你就是那个想要 |
[22:49] | what was it, run and hide? | 怎么说呢, 逃避的人? |
[22:50] | And at the time, I was right. | 在那个时候, 我是对的 |
[22:53] | If the Daedalus hadn’t arrived at the 11th hour, | 如果Daedalus 没有在11点到达的话 |
[22:55] | this city and everyone in it would have been wiped out because of your recklessness. | 这个城市以及所有的人 将会因为你的鲁莽而被洗劫一空 |
[23:01] | There’s no need for the Trust to blow it up when Dr. Weir’s at the helm. | 没必要让Trust来炸掉它 因为是Weir在掌舵呢 |
[23:09] | Most of the others have already been transported to the City. | 其他人大部分 已经被送到了城市中了 |
[23:12] | A medical team will be by shortly to take you in the next Jumper. | 很快一支医疗队就会赶来 将你送上下一艘Jumper飞船 |
[23:17] | Always running. | 总是在跑 |
[23:20] | Always looking to the sky in fear. | 总是在恐惧中看着天空 |
[23:26] | Soon I shall be free of this burden. | 很快我就可以从中解脱了 |
[23:31] | Charin… Charin… | |
[23:35] | Dr. Beckett said he can help you, | Beckett说他可以帮你 |
[23:39] | give you something to make you feel better, | 给你一些治疗, 让你感觉更好一些 |
[23:42] | live longer. | 活得更久一些 |
[23:44] | I feel fine, Teyla. | 我感觉很好, Teyla |
[23:47] | I welcome this. This is not to be feared. | 我很欢迎这个 没有什么好害怕的 |
[23:53] | You are all I have left. | 你是我的全部 |
[23:56] | My family, my… | 我的家人, 我的… |
[23:58] | mother, my father… | 母亲, 我的父亲… |
[24:01] | they are all gone. | 他们都去了 |
[24:04] | If you leave me… | 如果你离开我… |
[24:07] | I will truly be alone. | 我就是真正的一个人了 |
[24:10] | No, your people are your family, Teyla… | 不, 你的人民就是你的家人, Teyla… |
[24:16] | and as you look to them, so they will look to you. | 只要你关注他们, 他们就会关注你 |
[24:24] | They need your strength… | 他们需要你的力量… |
[24:31] | You understand that I am interviewing everybody onboard the ship. | 你知道我正在询问船上的每个人 |
[24:34] | Oh, sure, I know. | 噢, 当然, 我知道 |
[24:36] | I mean, whoever planted the bomb was probably eager to get away from the City! | 不管是谁安置的那个炸弹 他都很想离开这个城市! |
[24:40] | Not that I was eager. | 不过这不是我渴望的 |
[24:42] | I was just doing my job. I couldn’t have cared less when we left… | 我只是在做我的工作 我本可以不用那么关心离开的时间的… |
[24:46] | but I care about my job. I just didn’t… | 不过我担心的是我的工作, 我只是不能… |
[24:52] | You were saying? | 你是怎么说的? |
[24:53] | Doctor, you have nothing to be nervous about here. | 博士, 在这里你不用这么紧张 |
[24:57] | No, I know. | 是的, 我知道 |
[24:58] | Unless, of course, I was guilty. Then I would have someth… | 除非, 当然, 我有罪 那我就有一些… |
[25:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:06] | Have you noticed any crew members… | 你有没有注意到某些船员… |
[25:10] | change in behavior the last few weeks? I don’t know, | 最近几个星期的举止有所改变? 我不知道 |
[25:12] | anybody acting in a suspicious or odd manner? | 是否有人举止可以或者非常奇怪? |
[25:15] | No… Wait. | 没有… 等等 |
[25:19] | I… I mean, no. | 我… 我是说, 没有 |
[25:22] | For God’s sake. | 务必 |
[25:23] | Can I get you some water? | 我给你倒些水好吧? |
[25:25] | Oh, no. It wouldn’t do any good. | 噢, 别, 没有多大用的 |
[25:27] | I get the hiccups when I’m nervous. It goes way beyond annoying. | 我一紧张就会打嗝 真是让人心烦 |
[25:32] | But wait. | 不过等等 |
[25:34] | The pony-tailed guy. | 那个系马尾辫的家伙 |
[25:36] | Dr. Kavanagh? | Kavanagh博士? |
[25:37] | He was always hanging around, looking over your shoulder, | 他总是在附近转, 从你背后偷看 |
[25:40] | poking through computers. Kind of creepy. | 进入别人的电脑 令人反感的人 |
[25:45] | Well, not really creepy as much as… | 事实上说他讨厌还不如说他… |
[25:50] | peculiar, maybe? | 很特别, 也许? |
[25:52] | I… I don’t know the guy. He could be a great person. | 我… 我并不了解那个人 它也许是一个重要人物 |
[25:54] | I mean, who am I to judge, you know? | 我是说, 我是谁啊, 能够随便评判别人么? |
[25:56] | I’ll just shut up now. | 我还是不说了吧 |
[25:59] | Elizabeth? Elizabeth? | |
[26:00] | Excuse me. Yes, Rodney? | 抱歉, 是的, Rodney? |
[26:01] | Can you come to the control room? We have discovered something important. | 你可以来一下控制室么? 我们发现了一些重要的东西 |
[26:06] | I’m on my way. If you’ll excuse me. | 我就过来 请原谅 |
[26:09] | Yes, Sir. | 是的, 先生 |
[26:10] | Ma’am… | 啊, 女士… |
[26:18] | What have you found? | 你发现什么了? |
[26:19] | Guess what? Turns out there’s no bomb after all. | 猜是什么? 根本就没有什么炸弹 |
[26:22] | There’s no actual explosive device. | 实际上没有爆炸设备 |
[26:24] | The explosion will come, but from somewhere else. | 爆炸确实会发生, 不过却来自别处 |
[26:26] | Now, with the Wraith on the way, we’ll need to cloak the City, | 现在, 由于幽灵正要过来 我们准备将城市隐形起来 |
[26:30] | – right? – Yes. | – 对么? – 是的 |
[26:31] | In order to do that, we need to reconnect the ZedPM in order to supply the necessary power. | 要做到这一点, 我们就需要重新接上 ZPM 以提供足够的能量 |
[26:35] | And what about the Stargate? | 那星际之门怎么办呢? |
[26:36] | I’ve physically disabled the DHD. | 我已经在物理上禁止了拨号设备 |
[26:38] | It won’t be able to dial, so it won’t be a problem. | 它不可能拨号, 所以这不是问题 |
[26:40] | Now, the ZedPM, however, will be. | 不过, 那个ZPM, 将会… |
[26:42] | Now, as you know, | 正如你所知道的 |
[26:42] | the zero point module controls the flow of massive amounts of power. | 零点模块控制着强大的能量流 |
[26:45] | Like a dam. | 就如同水坝一样 |
[26:46] | No. It’s not like a dam, it’s more like a… | 不, 不像水坝, 更像是… |
[26:48] | actually, yes, it’s like a dam. If you overload the dam, it breaks, | 实际上, 是的, 像一座水坝 如果你让水坝过载, 它就会垮掉 |
[26:51] | which is why the Ancients put in place failsafes to prevent such a thing from happening. | 这也就是为什么古人引入了故障保护 以避免这种事情发生 |
[26:54] | Like a spillway. | 好比是泄洪道 |
[26:55] | Could we just stick with failsafes? | 我们能不能坚持说故障保护? |
[26:58] | The problem is, our Trust operative figured out a way to rewrite Atlantis’ operating system and disable the failsafes, | 问题是, 我们的Trust间谍想办法 重写了古人的操作系统, 禁用了故障保护 |
[27:04] | but mask it in such a way that the City’s sensors didn’t detect it. | 并将此掩饰起来, 这样城市的 传感器就不会检测到 |
[27:07] | So the dialing of Earth would cause the ZPM to overload. | 这样拨号到地球就会导致ZPM过载 |
[27:10] | Oh, yeah, | 哦, 是的 |
[27:11] | and given that dialing another galaxy requires tremendous amounts of power, we’re talking catastrophic overload. | 由于拨号到另外一个星系需要 极大的能量, 这就会引起悲剧性的过载 |
[27:15] | The explosion would destroy not just the City, but most likely the entire planet. | 爆炸不仅会摧毁这座城市 整个行星都将难免于难 |
[27:19] | Can the failsafes be re-enabled? | 可以重新启用故障保护么? |
[27:21] | Yes, but whoever it was who did this anticipated the possibility they would be discovered, | 是的, 不过做这件事情的人 考虑到了被发现的可能 |
[27:25] | and they put in place a code to block access to it. | 因此他设置了一个密码来阻止 外界的访问 |
[27:27] | And I’m gonna guess that cracking this code isn’t going to be easy. | 我猜破解这个密码 不会是一件容易的事情 |
[27:30] | No, not at all. It is extremely complicated. | 是的, 完全不可能 极端复杂 |
[27:33] | But for now, you’ve already disabled the DHD, so it’s impossible to dial Earth. | 不过现在, 你已经禁用了拨号设备 这么说不可能拨号到地球了 |
[27:37] | Yeah, but unfortunately, | 是的, 不过很不幸 |
[27:38] | any number of systems can be used in conjunction with each other to overload the ZedPM. | 任意几个系统结合在一起用 也有可能让ZPM过载 |
[27:42] | It’d be a much more gradual build-up than dialing the Gate, | 相对于拨号星门来说 这会是一个逐步的过程 |
[27:44] | which would cause an instantaneous power spike, but equally as effective in its results. | 可能会导致瞬间的能量峰值 不过结局是相同的 |
[27:48] | And we can’t disconnect the ZPM because we need the cloak for when the Wraith cruisers arrive. | 而我们不能断开ZPM, 因为我们需要 在幽灵的巡洋舰到达的时候隐形起来 |
[27:53] | Bingo! | 正确! |
[27:53] | Which is why our bomber activated the distress beacon, alerting them, | 这也就是安置”炸弹”的人 启动了求救信号, 提醒他们 |
[27:57] | and that is how the Wraith coming to Atlantis is connected to detonating the bomb. | 而这也就是幽灵赶来亚特兰蒂斯和 触发炸弹这两者之间的关联 |
[28:07] | Rewriting Atlantis’ operating system and disabling the failsafes, well, that takes someone with incredible intelligence. | 重写亚特兰蒂斯的操作系统并且禁用 故障保护, 这需要有过人的智慧 |
[28:13] | You mean like Dr. McKay? | 你是说比如McKay博士? |
[28:16] | And also someone who was very eager to leave Atlantis shortly before the weekly dial-in to Earth. | 以及某个很想在每周例行的 向地球拨号之前离开的那个人 |
[28:21] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong, | 好吧, 纠正我如果我说错了的话 |
[28:23] | but isn’t Dr. Zelenka currently stuck off-world somewhere? | 现在Zelenka博士 不是正被困在某个外星球上么? |
[28:27] | Why isn’t he a suspect? | 他为什么不是被怀疑的对象? |
[28:28] | Our list of suspects isn’t open for discussion, | 我们的怀疑人列表不在讨论的范围之中 |
[28:31] | but off the record, | 不过私下里说 |
[28:32] | Zelenka went against his will, and I couldn’t picture him working for the Trust. | 我从来都不会认为 Zelenka会违反他的意志为Trust工作 |
[28:36] | Oh, but you could picture me? | 噢, 但是你认为我会? |
[28:37] | In a heartbeat. | 发自内心的 |
[28:42] | I see… | 我明白了… |
[28:45] | guilty until proven innocent. | 如果不能证明无辜 就是有罪的 |
[28:48] | I’ve been going over the communication logs from the Daedalus, | 我已经仔细查看了 Daedalus上的通信记录 |
[28:50] | and it seems that you sent three unauthorized and coded messages back to Atlantis shortly after the dial-in was halted. | 在拨号中止后不久, 你向亚特兰蒂斯 发回了三条未经授权的且经过编码的消息 |
[28:57] | I have a few friends here I was concerned about I wanted to see if they were right. | 在这里有一些我所关注的朋友 我想知道他们是否没事 |
[29:00] | I thought you said you didn’t have any friends here. | 我想你说过, 你在这里没有任何朋友 |
[29:05] | Now, the messages were encrypted, but don’t worry I’ve got people deciphering them right now. | 消息是经过加密的, 不过不用担心 我马上就可以让人将它们解密 |
[29:09] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我说什么? |
[29:11] | I want the access code so I can re-enable the ZPM failsafes! | 我要那个访问密码 这样我就可以重新启用ZPM故障保护! |
[29:15] | Well, if you’re waiting for me to tell you, you’ll be waiting a while, seeing as I have no idea what that code is. | 如果在等我告诉你, 你可能要等一会了 因为我根本不知道那个什么密码 |
[29:20] | No, I think you do know it, | 不, 我认为你知道 |
[29:21] | and since I don’t have the time to wait anymore, | 而且由于我没有时间继续等下去了… |
[29:23] | I’ll just have to decide the quickest way to get it from you. | 我会不得不考虑采用 最快捷的方式来审问你 |
[29:27] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[29:29] | Are you gonna torture me? | 你准备拷问我? |
[29:39] | Could the cloaking cause the ZPM to overload? | 隐形会让ZPM过载么? |
[29:42] | Yes, but I can turn off some of the systems to keep the power level short of an overload. | 是的, 不过我可以关掉一些系统 以保证能量使用位于过载点之下 |
[29:47] | Maybe we should start thinking about evacuating the City. | 也许我们应该开始考虑疏散城市了 |
[29:50] | There’s not a lot of options there. | 可供选择的余地不多了 |
[29:51] | Still, it can’t hurt to have a plan ready, | 当然, 准备好一个行星无碍大局 |
[29:54] | if we can think of one. | 如果我们可以想起一个的话 |
[29:59] | Dr. Beckett… | Beckett博士… |
[30:00] | why was Charin moved in here? | Charin为什么会被转移到这里? |
[30:02] | So I can keep a closer eye on her, | 这样我就可以在她身边照顾 |
[30:04] | tend to her if needed. | 如果需要就可以护理她 |
[30:05] | I told you, she does not wish for any treatment. | 我跟你说过, 她不像要任何治疗 |
[30:09] | You have to understand, Teyla, | 你必须理解, Teyla |
[30:11] | that as a doctor, I can’t just stand by here and let her die. | 作为一名医生 我不能站在一旁看她死去 |
[30:14] | I took an oath to preserve life. | 我已经发过誓要救她的命 |
[30:18] | You may keep her here to make her comfortable, | 你可以让她感觉好受些 |
[30:20] | but if the time comes, | 不过在那个时刻到来的时候 |
[30:22] | as much as it pains both of us, we must not interfere. | 不管这会让我们有多痛苦 我们都不能干涉 |
[30:29] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[30:32] | I’m still working on cracking the new failsafe code. But so far, no luck. | 我仍然在试图破解那个新的故障保护密码 不过目前还没有什么进展 |
[30:37] | How are things coming with Kavanagh? Is he still your prime suspect? | Kavanagh的情况怎么样了? 它仍然是首要怀疑对象么? |
[30:41] | Yes, he is. | 是的 |
[30:42] | I’m having some difficulty with him, though. | 在他身上比较棘手 |
[30:44] | He’s not exactly the most cooperative of people. | 他不是一个善于合作的人 |
[30:46] | Well, there’s a shocker. | 啊, 真糟糕 |
[30:48] | If he does know the code, | 如果他确实知道密码 |
[30:49] | I highly doubt he’s going to just give it to us. | 我很怀疑他会把它交给我们 |
[30:52] | Give me 10 minutes with him. | 让我跟他呆上10分钟 |
[30:54] | I’ll get it out of him. | 我会从他口中问出来的 |
[30:59] | It might not be a bad idea. | 这也许不是一个坏主意 |
[31:01] | Maybe it is time to take this interrogation to the next level. | 现在也许是将审问推入到 下一阶段的时候了 |
[31:05] | Look, I hate Kavanagh as much as the next guy, | 我跟旁边的那个家伙一样恨Kavanagh |
[31:08] | probably even more, but | 也许还更多一些, 不过 |
[31:10] | we really need to be sure about this. | 我们真的需要好好考虑一下 |
[31:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[31:12] | If there’s the slightest chance that he’s innocent… | 万一他是无辜的… |
[31:15] | We don’t have time to debate morality. | 我们没有时间来争论道义了 |
[31:17] | Unfortunately, sometimes you have to do unpleasant things to save lives. | 不幸的是, 有些时候你必须做一些 不愉快的事情来拯救生命 |
[31:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[31:36] | I was going over the system’s command logs for the past few months. | 我正在翻看过去几个月的系统日志 |
[31:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:40] | I noticed a gap in one of the data-stream sequences from several weeks ago. | 我注意到几个星期以前 某个数据流发生了中断 |
[31:44] | It’s probably nothing, but I thought it might indicate a… | 可能没有什么 不过我想这应该表示… |
[31:46] | A deletion point, yes. | 一个删除点, 是的 |
[31:48] | Believe it or not, I have had some experience with these systems, more, | 信不信由你 对这些系统我已经有一些经验了 |
[31:50] | say, than a tap-dancing explosives expert. | 至少比一个跳踢踏舞的爆破专家要多 |
[31:52] | I was just trying to help, Rodney. | 我只是想提供帮助, Rodney |
[31:54] | Here’s a thought… | 现在的目的已经很明确了… |
[31:55] | failsafe code. | 故障保护密码 |
[31:57] | Why don’t you help with that? | 你为什么不在那上面帮帮忙? |
[31:59] | Elizabeth… Elizabeth… | |
[32:02] | Yes, Rodney? | 是的, Rodney? |
[32:03] | The cruisers are getting closer. | 巡洋舰越来越近了 |
[32:05] | I think it’s time to reconnect the ZedPM and cloak the City. | 我想是时候重新接上ZPM 让城市隐形了 |
[32:09] | Go ahead. | 干吧 |
[32:17] | Switching to ZedPM power… | 切换到ZPM… |
[32:19] | now. | 开始 |
[32:35] | How are we doing? | 情况怎么样? |
[32:36] | I’ve powered down several of the secondary systems, but so far, | 我已经关掉了一些次要系统 到目前为止 |
[32:39] | the ZedPM levels are holding below overload. | ZPM的输出水平维持在过载点之下 |
[32:42] | I think we’ll be okay. | 我想我们会没事的 |
[32:52] | Are you in pain? | 你很难受么? |
[32:56] | Dr. Beckett can give you something to ease it. | Beckett博士可以给你一些东西缓解 |
[33:06] | Teyla… Teyla… | |
[33:09] | Yes, Charin. | 是的, Charin |
[33:14] | The journey begins. | 旅程开始了 |
[33:52] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[33:54] | Two Wraith cruisers just outside our atmosphere. | 两艘巡洋舰正在我们的大气层之外 |
[33:57] | So far, they’re not behaving in a way that would indicate they’re aware of us. | 目前, 从他们的行为来看 他们还不知道我们的存在 |
[34:00] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[34:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:01] | The City’s inertial dampeners just began powering up. | 城市的惯性阻尼器开始启动了 |
[34:04] | What? | 什么? |
[34:04] | I’m trying to shut it down, but it’s requiring that code. | 我正试图关掉它 不过它要求那个密码 |
[34:07] | Get out of there. | 走开 |
[34:10] | It’s the star drive. | 这是星际推进器 |
[34:12] | Look, the City, as you know, is just a giant spaceship | 就如你所知道的 这个城市是一艘很大的太空船 |
[34:14] | with a star drive capable of faster than-light travel, | 通过星际推进器就可以进行超光速旅行 |
[34:16] | which means that it also has inertial dampeners. | 这也就是说, 它也有惯性阻尼器 |
[34:18] | Yes, I know that. | 是的, 这个我知道 |
[34:19] | One of the precursors to the star drive’s power-up phase is the activation of the dampeners, | 星际推进器启动之前 首先会打开阻尼器 |
[34:24] | which may very well affect our cloak, | 这会对我们的隐形有很大影响 |
[34:26] | but that’s not the worst part of it. | 不过这还不是最糟糕的 |
[34:27] | It’ll overload the ZPM. | 它会让ZPM过载 |
[34:28] | Way overload it. | 正在步入过载 |
[34:31] | How soon before that happens? | 距离发生还有多久? |
[34:34] | 30 minutes at the most, and this City will be vaporized. | 至多30分钟, 然后城市就会化为蒸汽 |
[34:42] | We need to initiate some evacuation plans. | 我们需要启动一些疏散计划 |
[34:44] | I told you, the Daedalus is our only option. | 我跟你说过, Daedalus是我们唯一的选择 |
[34:46] | We can’t use the Stargate. We can’t go to the mainland. | 我们不能使用星际之门 我们也不能去大陆 |
[34:48] | I agree… we fit as many people aboard the ship as we possibly can… | 我同意… 我们可以尽可能多的让人登上飞船… |
[34:51] | There is nowhere near enough room for everyone. | 没有足够的空间容下每个人 |
[34:54] | We’re going to have to make room. | 那我们就去制造空间 |
[34:54] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. | 不不, 你不明白 |
[34:56] | The life support system can’t handle that many people. There’s not enough air to go around. | 生命支持系统不能维持那么多人 没有足够的空气供应 |
[34:59] | – They’ll never make it back to Earth. – What about another planet? | – 他们回不了地球 – 那么另外的行星呢? |
[35:01] | There’s one nearby in this solar system, remember, the one we found the crashed Wraith cruiser. | 在这个太阳系的旁边就有一个, 还记得么 我们找到坠毁的幽灵巡洋舰的那个 |
[35:05] | That took us 15 hours by Puddle Jumper. | 用Jumper飞船只需要15小时 |
[35:07] | It’s a blink of the eye for the Daedalus. | 对Daedalus来说只是一眨眼的功夫 |
[35:09] | And then we could use the Puddle Jumpers to ferry the rest of the people. | 接下来我们可以用Jumpers飞船 来转运剩下的人 |
[35:12] | Quickest thing to do is get the code. | 最快捷的方法就是获取那个密码 |
[35:15] | Just let me in with Kavanagh. | 让我进去跟Kavanagh待会儿 |
[35:16] | I’ll get it from him. | 我会从他口中问出来的 |
[35:19] | ZedPM overload in… | ZPM将会在… |
[35:21] | 24 minutes. | 24分钟后过载 |
[35:28] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[35:39] | Oh, God. | 噢, 天哪 |
[35:42] | Teyla, Teyla, | |
[35:43] | what are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[35:44] | We are about to begin the ring ceremony, according to Charin’s wishes. | 我们正准备开始石环仪式 依据Charin的遗愿 |
[35:49] | They’re evacuating the City in a matter of minutes. It could all explode. | 他们准备在数分钟内疏散整个城市 它就要爆炸了 |
[35:52] | We are aware of that, | 我们知道 |
[35:53] | and many of my people are boarding the Daedalus as we speak. | 现在, 我的人民中 有很多正在登上Daedalus号 |
[35:56] | I and the others will leave with the final groups aboard the Puddle Jumpers. | 我和其他人会跟最后一队人一起 登上Jumpers飞船 |
[36:01] | Cutting it a little close, don’t you think? | 尽量办得简短点, 你认为呢? |
[36:04] | I made a promise to Charin, | 我向Charin许过诺 |
[36:06] | and I intend to keep it, no matter the cost. | 我打算执行诺言 不惜一切代价 |
[36:48] | Beyond the night, a rising sun, Beyond the night, a rising sun. | (黑夜逝去, 旭日东升) |
[36:57] | Beyond the night the battle’s won, Beyond the night the battle’s won, | (黑夜逝去, 战争胜利) |
[37:04] | the battle’s won. the battle’s won. | (战争胜利) |
[37:15] | Fear and shame now in the past Fear and shame now in the past… | (恐惧和耻辱如今都已成过去) |
[37:23] | pain and sorrow gone at last pain and sorrow gone at last… | (苦痛和悲哀终于不复存在) |
[37:31] | gone at last gone at last. | (终于不复存在) |
[37:43] | ZedPM overload in 10 minutes. | ZPM将会在10分钟后过载 |
[37:45] | We should think about getting to the Jumpers. | 我们应该放弃 登上Jumper飞船 |
[37:54] | Dr. Weir, Rodney… | Weir博士, Rodney… |
[37:55] | I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[37:58] | Circle renewed, peace will be found Circle renewed, peace will be found | (周而复始, 重回和平) |
[38:08] | beyond the night on sacred ground beyond the night on sacred ground | (黑暗从神圣的大地褪去) |
[38:20] | Stop! | 停! |
[38:22] | What’d you do to him? | 你对他做了些什么? |
[38:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:26] | He fainted before I could touch him. | 他在被我碰到之前就昏过去了 |
[38:31] | Dr. Weir, we’re ready to go. We’ll meet you at the rendezvous site. | Weir博士, 我们准备好出发了 我们到集合点再见 |
[38:42] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底发生了什么? |
[38:44] | I asked Hermiod to beam you here so you could give us the access code. | 我请求Hermiod用光传送把你送到这里 这样你可以告诉我们访问密码 |
[38:47] | What? | 什么? |
[38:48] | Lt. Cadman discovered a gap in the system command logs | Cadman中尉在系统日志中 发现了一个间隙 |
[38:51] | that indicated two deletion points, which she and… | 它表示了两个删除点, 这个她和… |
[38:53] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间讨论这些 |
[38:58] | Your identification code was used to access this City’s operating system. | 你的身份识别码曾经用于访问 城市的操作系统 |
[39:03] | You copied it, | 你将它复制下来 |
[39:04] | took it back to the Trust, | 将它带回Trust |
[39:05] | whose Goa’uld scientists then rewrote the program to overload the ZPM. | 他们的Goa’uld科学家 接着重写了程序让ZPM过载 |
[39:09] | You then brought it back here and uploaded it into the Atlantis computers. | 你接着把它带回到这里, 并把它 上传到亚l特兰蒂斯的计算机 |
[39:13] | You think that I’m working for the Trust? | 你认为我为Trust做事? |
[39:14] | We know you’re working for the Trust. | 我们认为你在为Trust工作 |
[39:17] | So give us the code. | 快把密码交出来吧 |
[39:26] | Oh, my God… | 噢, 我的天哪… |
[39:28] | I will never give you that code. | 我不会给你们密码的 |
[39:37] | I warn you as a Goa’uld, I now possess the strength of many men. | 作为Goa’uld我警告你们 我现在拥有许多人的力量 |
[39:40] | Won’t be a fair fight, then. | 那就是说不会是一场公平对决了 |
[39:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:09] | Colonel… | 上校… |
[40:11] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[40:13] | Sheppard… Sheppard… | |
[40:16] | We don’t have much time. We need that access code. | 没有时间了 我们需要访问密码 |
[40:27] | The ZedPM levels are spiking. We need to go now! | ZPM的能量输出正在达到峰值 我们需要马上走! |
[40:31] | The access code. | 访问密码 |
[40:46] | River flows, led by the wind River flows, led by the wind | |
[40:55] | first new breath her journey begins first new breath her journey begins, | (伴随着第一口清新的呼吸, 她的旅程开始了) |
[41:02] | her journey begins her journey begins. | (她的旅程开始了) |
[41:17] | Oh, Carson! | 噢, Carson! |
[41:18] | Hermiod’s beginning initial calculations on the extraction. | Hermiod正在为提取开始初步的计算 |
[41:21] | – Extraction? – Now? | – 提取? – 现在? |
[41:23] | Hermiod is going to attempt to remove the Goa’uld from colonel Caldwell using Asgard beaming technology. | Hermiod试图使用Asgard的光传送技术 将Goa’uld从Caldwell上校的体内提取出来 |
[41:28] | Quite remarkable, actually. | 很不寻常 |
[41:29] | And complicated. | 而且非常复杂 |
[41:30] | I mean, the calculations are impossibly intricate. | 我是说, 计算是难以想象的复杂 |
[41:32] | You don’t want to go beaming out a chunk of his brain. | 你不想把他的一部分脑组织 传送出来吧 |
[41:35] | Lovely, Rodney. | 有趣, Rodney |
[41:40] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[41:42] | Mr. Mom Mr. Mom. | |
[41:44] | Have fun with the kids? | 跟那些孩子们一起很快乐吧? |
[41:48] | Do not even speak to me. | 不要跟我说话 |
[42:06] | Did you see Zelenka? | 你见过Zelenka么? |
[42:08] | No. | 没有 |
[42:10] | Well, you should take a quick look before he washes his face. | 在他洗脸之前 你应该去瞟上一眼 |
[42:12] | The kids did a real number on him. | 那些孩子们在他身上干了不少 |
[42:17] | I asked Dr. Beckett to give everyone in the base a full examination. | 我叫Beckett博士 为基地中的每个人好好检查一下 |
[42:21] | If colonel Caldwell could have a Goa’uld in him, | 如果Caldwell上校的体内有一个Goa’uld |
[42:23] | any of us could. | 那么我们每个人也有这个可能 |
[42:26] | That’s not a pleasant thought. | 这可不是一个愉快的想法 |
[42:28] | No… | 是的… |
[42:30] | no, it isn’t. | 是的, 不是 |
[42:34] | I crossed a line, John, with Kavanagh. | 我超越了底线, John, 对待Kavanagh |
[42:36] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[42:40] | Good news was, he wasn’t hurt. | 好消息是, 他没有受伤 |
[42:45] | Here we are, gloating about the infighting among the Wraith. | 这就是我们, 同幽灵的战斗有点起色 就开始沾沾自喜了 |
[42:49] | How are we any different? | 我们又有什么不同? |