时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Why do you have to park so far away? | 你为什么把飞船停得那么远? |
[00:12] | This ridge was a little further away than it looked. | 这座山看起来没有这么远 |
[00:14] | You can’t just land a Jumper anywhere, Rodney. | 我不能把Jumper飞船到处停放, Rodney |
[00:17] | It doesn’t matter now, I think we’re almost there. | 无所谓了, 我想我们差不多到了 |
[00:19] | Rodney, do you even know what it is we are looking for? | Rodney, 你了解我们要去探索的东西么? |
[00:22] | Yeah, well, whatever it is, it’s around here somewhere. | 是的, 不管是什么, 应该就在附近了 |
[00:24] | What’s around here? | 什么东西在附近? |
[00:25] | Whatever it was | 不管是什么东西 |
[00:26] | that was causing the energy spike we detected from the Puddle Jumper. | 反正我们在飞船上探测到了 异常能量波动 |
[00:29] | D’you have any idea what that looks like? | 你觉得这东西看上去应该是什么样? |
[00:30] | I’ll know it when I see it… | 只有看到它才知道… |
[00:34] | And I see it. | 我看到了 |
[00:42] | Looks like a door. | 看起来像是一个门 |
[00:43] | Yes, it is remarkably door-like | 是的, 看起来非常像一个门 |
[00:51] | Well, looks like the only way through the ridge anyway. It runs for miles. | 看起来像是穿过这座山的唯一一条路 延伸了几英里 |
[00:56] | Alright, let’s check it out. | 行了, 我去察看一下 |
[00:58] | – There’s something there. – What? | – 有点问题 – 什么? |
[01:00] | Some kind of an energy barrier around the threshold. | 在入口附近有某种能量屏障 |
[01:14] | It disappeared. | 不见了 |
[01:16] | Or it went right through a cloak. | 也许是视觉屏障 |
[01:17] | It has many of the same properties as a cloaking field. | 确实跟视觉屏障有很多类似的地方 |
[01:20] | Yeah, and the Ancients did tend to hide all the really cool stuff. | Ancient看来是想隐藏某些东西 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I would just like to be able to explain these readings better before we step through. | 我想我们在搞清楚这些读数之前 最好不要采取进一步的行动 |
[01:28] | Get me a branch. | 给我一根树枝 |
[01:29] | You got tape? | 你有带子么? |
[01:33] | Because… | 因为… |
[01:37] | I got a camera! | 我有摄像机! |
[01:39] | I didn’t ask for a log! | 我不是要一根木头! |
[01:42] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:43] | OK, so… | OK, 看… |
[01:46] | Tape it to the stick… | 把这个绑在树枝上… |
[01:51] | We extend the camera through, | 我们把摄像机伸过去 |
[01:52] | record for a few minutes, pull it back, play the recorder. | 记录几分钟 然后拉回来, 播放录像 |
[01:57] | Yeah! MALP on a stick! | 好! 树枝上的MALP探测器! |
[02:00] | Yes, MALP on a stick, very clever. | 是的, 树枝上的MALP探测器, 真聪明 |
[02:04] | Are we done? | 好了么? |
[02:05] | Yep! | 好了! |
[02:25] | I am not fluent in Ancient but I do recognise a few words. | 我对Ancient的语言不是很了解 不过我可以认出几个字 |
[02:29] | ‘Welcome’ and ‘ascension’. | ‘欢迎’ 还有 ‘升天’ |
[02:32] | Ascension? | 升天? |
[02:33] | To a higher plane of existence. | 到一个更高的存在形式 |
[02:35] | The race of people who built the Stargate, | 那个建造星际之门的种族 |
[02:37] | they eventually evolved to a point where they ascended to a state of pure energy. | 他们最终进化到了可以上升到以 纯粹能量形式存在的阶段 |
[02:44] | That’d be great! | 不错啊! |
[02:45] | Yeah, well, sadly it’s a matter of… evolution. | 是的, 不过遗憾的是 只能通过进化来实现 |
[02:50] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说… |
[02:51] | I’m sure we’ve got more than enough now. | 我想我们等的时间已经够长了 |
[02:54] | There we go. | 出来了 |
[02:56] | And… | 接下来… |
[02:58] | have a look, shall we? | 我们来看看, 好么? |
[03:08] | OK, then! Any volunteers? | OK, 没事! 有志愿者么? |
[03:11] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[03:14] | Just… back out if you encounter anything problematic. | 如果碰到什么问题就马上出来 |
[03:18] | Problematic? | 问题? |
[03:18] | Yeah, like poisonous atmosphere, acid atmosphere, no atmosphere. | 比如有毒的空气, 带酸的空气 或者没有空气 |
[03:22] | Hey, it’s a MALP on a stick, only shows you so much. | 这只是一个绑在棍子上的MALP探测器 只能展示给你这么多 |
[03:26] | OK OK. | |
[03:30] | Here goes. | 我要进去了 |
[03:38] | Weird! | 好怪! |
[03:42] | Yeah, it’s kinda hurting my hands a little. | 我的手有一点刺痛 |
[03:44] | OK, so get outta there. | OK, 那就出来吧 |
[03:45] | I’m trying to, but it’s pulling me in. | 我试过了, 不过它正把我往里拉 |
[03:48] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[03:50] | OK, come on, guys, get me outta here. | OK, 来吧, 伙计们 把我拉出来 |
[03:52] | I’m tryin’. | 我在用力 |
[03:53] | Well, try harder. | 好的, 再用力点 |
[03:54] | No, we proved this it shouldn’t be happening. | 不, 我们已经证明了 不应该出现这种情况 |
[03:56] | Well, it is! It’s pulling me in! | 不过确实发生了! 它正在把我往里拉! |
[03:59] | It’s too strong! | 力量太大了! |
[04:03] | Don’t touch the barrier! | 不要接触屏障! |
[05:25] | I don’t know if you can hear me over the radio, but… | 不知道你们还能不能 通过无线电听到我说话, 不过… |
[05:28] | I’m finally on the other side. | 我终于到另外一边了 |
[05:33] | Looks just like the pictures. | 就像是图像中的一样 |
[05:40] | Hurts pretty bad to move. | 太痛了, 现在动不了 |
[05:44] | I don’t know if I can… | 不知道我还能不能… |
[05:49] | Alright, you guys… stay put. | 好了, 你们… 呆在原地 |
[05:59] | Why did you tell us to let him go? | 你为什么叫我们放手? |
[06:00] | Because you weren’t gonna stop and the last thing we need is both of you to get pulled in with him. | 因为如果你们不停下来的话 就会跟他一起被拉进去 |
[06:03] | Why would the Ancestors create something that would do this? | Ancestors干嘛会建造这种东西? |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:06] | – Figure it out or you’re going in after him! – OK, that is not helping! | – 快搞清楚, 否则的话你就进去陪他! – 好了, 这也于事无补! |
[06:09] | Obviously the portal reacts differently to living matter than it does to inanimate objects. | 很明显, 入口对生物的反应 跟对无生命物体的反应截然不同 |
[06:12] | It might even be specific to humans. | 可能是专门针对人类的 |
[06:14] | This is Sheppard, can you hear me now? | 我是Sheppard, 你们能听到么? |
[06:21] | I’ve taken a good look around the area. | 我已经看了一下这周围的区域 |
[06:23] | Cave opens up to the other side of the ridge. | 洞穴通到山的另外一边 |
[06:26] | There’s not much there, so… | 离那边不是很远, 所以… |
[06:30] | I’m just gonna… | 我决定… |
[06:32] | wait here… | 在这里等着… |
[06:34] | and give you guys a chance to figure this one out. | 给你们机会把这里这个东西弄明白 |
[06:38] | Colonel Sheppard, this is Teyla. Please respond. | Sheppard中校, 我是Teyla 请回话 |
[06:41] | You’re wasting your time and it’s not gonna work. | 你在浪费时间, 没有用的 |
[06:44] | Colonel, if you can hear me, please respond. | 中校, 如果能听到, 请回话 |
[06:49] | There’s absolutely nothing on this tape that could possibly indicate any kind… | 这个带子上很明显 没有任何可以揭示… |
[06:54] | Oh, no! | 噢, 不! |
[06:56] | What? | 什么? |
[06:57] | The memory’s full. | 存储器已经满了 |
[06:59] | It’s recorded almost two hours and… | 它记录了差不多两个小时… |
[07:01] | and the battery just died! Dammit! | 而且电池已经耗尽了, 该死! |
[07:03] | Why are you wasting time? | 你为什么要浪费时间? |
[07:04] | That is the one thing I am not doing. OK, look, | 有一件事情我没有做 OK, 瞧 |
[07:06] | I need something living, like a, like a flower, or a blossom. OK. | 我需要某个有生命的东西 比如一朵花 |
[07:12] | Now would not be a good time to throw that rock I asked you to throw a few hours ago. | 现在不是丢石头的时候 我几个小时前就让你们丢了 |
[07:16] | I’d never see it coming, this side is as black as oil. | 要是丢的话, 我也看不见 这边一团漆黑 |
[07:32] | There’s one thing I haven’t tried, so if you can hear me… stand back. | 还有一件事我没有试 如果你们能够听到… 退后 |
[07:37] | And if you can’t… | 如果你们听不到… |
[07:40] | Well, then I guess you can’t hear me. | 好了, 那么我假设你们听不到 |
[07:50] | Good one, John! | 看你做的好事, John! |
[07:52] | Shoot yourself! | 开枪打你自己! |
[07:55] | This is downright problematic, Rodney! | 这里彻彻底底有问题, Rodney! |
[08:00] | To test a theory. Work with me here, people. Look, if I’m right, we need to hurry. | 为了验证这个理论, 过来帮帮我 如果我是对的, 我们要抓紧了 |
[08:05] | What are you doin’, McKay? | 你要干什么, McKay? |
[08:06] | I am trying to determine how much faster time is passing on the other side of the portal than it is here. | 我想判断入口那边的时间流逝得 到底有多快 |
[08:10] | Why would time progress faster? | 时间怎么会流逝得更快? |
[08:12] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全没有道理 |
[08:13] | That is what I am trying to prove. Now, just wait! | 这就是我准备证明的 现在, 好好看着! |
[08:21] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6, 7, 8, 9… One, two, three, four, five,six, seven, eight, nine… | |
[08:28] | – McKay… – ten, bear with me, | – McKay… – 10, 跟我一起等 |
[08:30] | 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 19, 20 twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen,sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, and twenty. | |
[08:41] | A whole lot faster! | 简直快多了! |
[08:50] | Can you hear me now? | 现在可以听到么? |
[08:57] | The cave opens up to the other side of the ridge but there’s nothing in the immediate area I can survive on. | 洞穴通往山的另外一边 但这里没有供我生存的东西 |
[09:19] | OK, that’s day two and I’m out of water. | OK, 第二天了, 我就要脱水了 |
[09:22] | We don’t leave our people behind, | 我们从来不丢下自己人 |
[09:25] | right? | 对么? |
[09:29] | How about sending me a signal to show me that you’re still there? | 干嘛不发个消息过来 证明你们还在那里? |
[09:32] | Doesn’t have to be a rock, you can write a damn note. | 不一定非要是石头 你们可以写张纸条 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna turn off my radio for another six hours to conserve the battery, | 在接下来的6个小时中 我会关掉对讲机, 以节省电池 |
[09:48] | and try to get some sleep. | 还有, 试着睡上一觉 |
[09:54] | Sheppard out. | Sheppard收线 |
[09:57] | The blossoms have aged several hours at least. | 这些花经历了至少几个小时 |
[10:00] | We might be able to pick him up in the Jumper but I need to get back to Atlantis. | 我们应该可以用Jumper救出他 不过我需要先回亚特兰蒂斯 |
[10:03] | You’re not goin’ anywhere. | 你哪里也不能去 |
[10:04] | It is a time dilation field, which means that time is passing much faster on the other side of the portal than it is here for us. | 那是一个时间膨胀区域, 就是说 在那里时间流逝得比我们这里更快 |
[10:09] | I’m not sure of the exact ratio, but I need to go now. | 我还不确定确切的比率 不过我现在必须走了 |
[10:12] | Why? I don’t have time | – 为什么? – 我没有时间向你解释 |
[10:13] | to explain temporal compression theory to you | 时间压缩理论 |
[10:15] | when every moment we stand here debating this, | 因为我们在这里争论的每时每刻 |
[10:17] | literally hours could be going by for Colonel Sheppard relative to us. | 对Colonel Sheppard来说 可能已经过去几小时了 |
[10:20] | Look, hours equate to days, and days for us could mean years for him. Do you get it now? | 几小时等于几天, 而我们这里的 几天对他来说是几年 你现在明白了么? |
[10:27] | I need you to follow me back as far as the Puddle Jumper and I’ll explain what I need you to do on the way. | 我需要你要跟我一同回Jumper飞船 在路上我再跟向你说明需要你做的事情 |
[10:33] | And you, stay here. | 而你, 待在这里 |
[10:36] | And do what? | 在这里做什么? |
[10:37] | Don’t go through, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 别过去, 如果你有这种打算的话 |
[10:40] | Give me the knapsack. | 把背包给我 |
[10:41] | Rodney, Teyla… Ronon? Rodney, Teyla… Ronon? | |
[10:45] | Come in? | 回答? |
[10:50] | You guys are starting to worry me a little bit here. | 你们让我有些担心了 |
[10:52] | Empty your pockets, everything you think he might need to survive. | 翻一下你的口袋, 任何对他来说 跟生存有关的东西 |
[11:01] | We might just buy him a little more time there. | 我们要让他尽量多支持一段时间 |
[11:04] | Come on. | 好了 |
[11:05] | – Go. – Good. | – 去吧 – 好的 |
[11:42] | What the hell took you guys so long? | 到底是什么让你们搞了这么久? |
[12:04] | Alright. Emergency rations, medical kit. Anything else? | 好了, 紧急补给, 医疗包 还有什么? |
[12:07] | Extra batteries for the camcorder. | 摄像机电池 |
[12:08] | Right. You know what to do? | 对, 你知道怎么做? |
[12:10] | Press Record, extend and hold for three seconds. | 按下”录像”, 伸进去录三秒钟 |
[12:12] | No more, no less. | 不要多, 也不要少 |
[12:13] | – And then pull it out again. – Right. | – 然后把它拉出来 – 是的 |
[12:14] | If he’s still there, that should give him plenty of time to record a detailed message. | 假如他还在那里, 这应该可以给他 足够长时间来记录一些详细信息了 |
[12:17] | Dammit! Why didn’t I send through a note? | 该死! 我怎么没有给他送一张字条呢? |
[12:19] | What do you mean if he is still there? | 你刚才说假如他还在那里是什么意思? |
[12:20] | Look, depending on the compression ratio inside the field, | 根据那一块区域中的压缩比 |
[12:23] | there’s a very good chance he may have used up the supplies we’ve sent through by the time you get back. | 在你回去的那一段时间内 他很有可能会用完供给 |
[12:27] | – I know it’s hard to get your head around but what it means is we have to… – we must hurry. | – 你要明白,我们要… – 我们要抓紧 |
[12:29] | Right. Go-go-go-go-go-go-go. | 对, 快快快快快 |
[12:32] | Good! | 好的! |
[12:34] | Alright! | 好的! |
[12:40] | Right! | 好! |
[12:46] | What, you have no idea whether he’s injured? | 什么, 你不知道他是否受伤? |
[12:48] | The excruciating pain he was experiencing was a result of the temporal differential. | 他所经历的痛苦 是由时间不同步所导致的 |
[12:51] | And what is that, exactly? | 那到底是什么意思, 确切的说? |
[12:53] | The… portal must somehow dampen the extreme tidal forces that would normally occur | 那个入口一定是在某种程度上 消除了临界点的潮汐力 |
[12:57] | in the event horizon of a time dilation field, | 这种力通常会在时间膨胀区的 临界点出现 |
[12:59] | and we were keeping him from passing through it. | 而同时我们正拉着他 不让他进去 |
[13:02] | So part of his body is experiencing time at a different pace than the other? | 也就是说他身体的某些部分 所经历的时间跟其他部分步调不一致? |
[13:06] | Who knows what that could do to him? | 谁知道这会对他造成什么影响? |
[13:08] | I have no idea, but I suspect he could use a doctor. | 我不知道 不过我希望他可以碰到一个医生 |
[13:11] | So you don’t even know if he’s alive? | 你还不知道他是否还活着? |
[13:12] | The most time-efficient approach was to assume that he was alive but stranded. | 我们现在最好假设他还活着 并且正困在那里束手无策 |
[13:16] | And why not assume that he’ll make his own way back through the portal? | 那为什么不假设 他可以自己找到走出入口的方法? |
[13:18] | Because Cl Sheppard would have already had hours to try to make it back through the portal in the time | 因为在这段时间内, Sheppard中校可能 已经花了数小时的时间研究这个问题了 |
[13:22] | I wasted explaining the situation to Conan and Xena! | 而我却还在浪费时间 向Conan和Xena作解释! |
[13:27] | – Now, Rodney, that’s not very… – No. | – 好了, Rodney, 那没有什么… – 不 |
[13:28] | No, I suppose it isn’t. | 不, 我想不是的 |
[13:29] | This is McKay. Supplies been loaded aboard yet? | 我是McKay 供给运上船了没有? |
[13:31] | Almost there, Sir. Just a few more cases. | 快了, 只剩下几个箱子了 |
[13:34] | Alright. When you’re done with that, make sure you assist Zelenka in securing the descent probe into the launch compartment. | 好的, 搬完之后 帮 Zelenka 在舱底装好探测器 |
[13:39] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[13:46] | This is Sheppard. | 我是Sheppard |
[13:48] | I’m pretty sure you can’t hear me, but I don’t have a volleyball to talk to, so what the hell… | 我确信你们听不到, 可我 找不到一个可以说话的人, 所以… |
[13:54] | I’ve rationed what little I have for as long as I could but | 我尽可能节约着使用我的补给 |
[13:58] | I have enough left for maybe one more day. | 但剩下的可能仅供我支撑一天了 |
[14:04] | I’ve gotta get myself something to live on while I find my own source of food and water. | 如果我要活下去的话 就必须自己去找食物和水了 |
[14:09] | Not that I didn’t appreciate the three canteens of water and the whole handful of power bars. | 如果给我三壶水再加上一把能量棒 我是不会介意的 |
[14:18] | There’s nothing in the immediate area. I’m gonna have to go further out. | 在这附近什么也没有 我必须出去找找 |
[14:23] | I’m giving you an indication of where I go, | 我会指示我去的方向 |
[14:26] | as I go. | 现在我走了 |
[14:29] | Sheppard out. | Sheppard收线 |
[15:00] | That was quick. | 很快啊 |
[15:01] | Not fast enough, I fear. | 还不够快, 我担心 |
[15:06] | Get the camera. | 去拿摄像机 |
[15:11] | Doctor McKay would like us to try this again. | McKay博士要我们再试一次 |
[15:13] | To see if Sheppard’s still alive? | 看看Sheppard是否还活着? |
[15:16] | And to determine the true passage of time on the other side. | 以及判断那边时间流逝得 到底有多快 |
[15:22] | Alright. | 好了 |
[15:26] | Alright. | 好的 |
[15:30] | 1, 2, 3 One, two, three. | |
[15:36] | That wasn’t long enough to see anything. | 时间太短了, 看不到什么的 |
[15:39] | And yet it seems to have recorded several minutes. | 已经录了几十分钟 |
[15:49] | He is not there. | 他不在那儿 |
[16:19] | Well, you’re either gonna eat me, or… | 好吧, 要么你吃了我, 要么… |
[16:23] | I’m gonna eat you. | 我吃了你 |
[16:32] | We’ve loaded weeks of supplies and everything I could think of. | 我们已经带上了数周的补给 以及任何我可以想到的东西 |
[16:34] | What’re we not thinking of? | 我们漏掉了什么没有? |
[16:36] | Now take a minute, and be certain. | 等几分钟, 好好确认一下 |
[16:38] | If your theory is correct, you won’t be able to make many of these trips. | 如果你的理论正确的话 你将无法承受数次这种旅行 |
[16:40] | I am painfully aware of that. | 对这一点我很明白 |
[16:42] | I remind you only because from what you’ve told me, rushing is what got Sheppard into trouble in the first place. | 我提醒你, 用你的话来说, 鲁莽是 让Sheppard陷入这种困境的直接原因 |
[16:47] | This was not his fault, it was mine. | 这不是他的错, 是我的错 |
[16:49] | I should have looked more closely at the video. The clues were there before he even stepped through. | 我本应该好好看看录像的 在他走进去之前, 提示就在那里 |
[16:52] | Look, all I can hope to do now is fix this within his lifetime. | 现在我所希望的就是 在他的一生度完之前, 修正这个错误 |
[16:56] | His lifetime? | 他的一生? |
[16:57] | If it takes us a week to ten days to fix this, then it won’t matter, because he will probably have died of old age. | 如果我们花费了数周的时间 他就有可能因为年老而死去 |
[17:02] | Oh my God. | 噢, 我的天哪 |
[17:02] | Yeah, hence the rushing. | 是的, 所以快点吧 |
[17:04] | Now, you ready? You don’t look ready. | 你准备好没有? 看上去你还没有准备好 |
[17:06] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[17:06] | I need to pick up a few of my books to help with the translation. | 我要去拿一些书 这样有助于翻译 |
[17:09] | Well, we’ll pick `em up on the way, and I hope you’ve got us a real Jumper pilot | 好吧, 我们顺路去拿, 我希望 你已经安排好了一个真正的Jumper驾驶员 |
[17:11] | because I don’t trust him and I can’t fly the damned thing in a straight line. | 因为我不相信他, 而我还不能 让那东西沿直线飞行 |
[17:23] | Help! | 救命! |
[17:24] | Help me, please! | 救救我! |
[17:27] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[17:29] | It’s there. In the trees. | 在那里, 树丛中 |
[17:31] | What is it? | 是什么东西? |
[17:32] | The Beast! | 野兽! |
[17:33] | – Alright, is there a safe place for us to go? – No, no, the Cloister is too far. | – 有没有安全一点地方? – 没, 没有, Cloister太远了 |
[17:37] | It’s upon us! | 它过来了! |
[17:38] | Stay down, and stay behind me. | 蹲下, 躲在我身后 |
[17:41] | You can’t fight it! | 你打不到它! |
[17:42] | Maybe we can scare it away. | 也许我们可以把它吓跑 |
[18:32] | Get outta here! | 离开这里! |
[18:56] | There it is. | 就是那儿 |
[18:58] | Well, according to these readings, it’s not there. | 根据这些读数 不是那里 |
[19:02] | Rodney, I can see it with my own eyes it’s right inside that crater. | Rodney, 我亲眼所见 应该就是在那环形山中 |
[19:05] | It’s hard to say whether the Ancients actually built it inside the crater or whether the rim formed as a result of the time dilation field. | 不知道是Ancient在环形山中建造的它 还是那个边缘只是时间膨胀区的产物 |
[19:11] | The Jumper sensors aren’t picking up anything? | Jumper的传感器没有任何读数么? |
[19:13] | Nothing, ma’am. | 没有, 女士 |
[19:15] | Alright. Position us directly above it and stand by. | 把我们停到它的正上方待命 |
[19:19] | Prepare to launch the probe on my mark. | 准备发射我的探测器 |
[19:22] | What is this probe of yours supposed to do? | 你的探测器可以做些什么? |
[19:23] | Well, it’s supposed to descend slowly into the atmosphere of a gas giant. | 它会缓缓落入稠密大气层 |
[19:27] | The `chute opens, the probe separates into two components joined by a tether hundreds of metres long. | 接着保护罩打开, 探测器分成两个部分 中间用几百米长的绳索连接 |
[19:32] | So we should be able to receive telemetry from inside the time dilation field | 这样的话, 当其中的一半还在外面时 |
[19:36] | while the other half of the probe is still outside. | 我们就可以接收里面的那一半 所发射出的遥测信号了 |
[19:38] | Right. And depending on the variance, we might be able to fly right into the field and rescue Sheppard. | 对, 利用这一点, 我们可以 直接飞进那个区域并救出Sheppard |
[19:42] | Very clever, Rodney! | 真聪明, Rodney! |
[19:44] | Yes, it is. | 是, 是啊 |
[19:47] | Actually, it was Zelenka’s idea. | 实际上, 这是Zelenka的主意 |
[20:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:07] | He’s awake again! | 他醒过来了! |
[20:09] | I am now! | 我醒了 |
[20:17] | I am Teer. | 我叫Teer |
[20:21] | Have we met? | 我们见过面么? |
[20:23] | When Avrid first brought you here. | 当Avrid把你带到这里来的时候 |
[20:25] | You were terribly injured from fighting the Beast. | 你在同野兽的搏斗中身受重伤 |
[20:27] | Avrid carried you almost halfway across the Sanctuary. | Avrid背着你 穿过了差不多半个Sanctuary |
[20:29] | And I healed you. | 我治好了你的伤 |
[20:31] | You did? | 是你治好的? |
[20:33] | You’re a little young to be a doctor. | 作为医生你还太年轻了点 |
[20:35] | Hedda is one of the few among us who possesses the healing power. | 我们当中一些人拥有治疗能力 Hedda就是其中的一个 |
[20:39] | Well, good. Thank you. | 好的, 谢谢你 |
[20:42] | It’s we who should thank you for saving our brother from the Beast. | 该说谢谢的是我们 是你把我们的人从野兽的爪下救出来 |
[20:47] | It’s funny, I don’t remember winning. | 有意思 我记得我好像没打赢 |
[20:49] | It’s good to see you awake and well again. | 很高兴看到你醒过来而且没事了 |
[20:53] | Didn’t it come after you? | 那个野兽没有追你么? |
[20:55] | No. Only the Ascended know why. | 没有 只有升天的人知道为什么 |
[20:59] | None of them are around, are they? | 他们不在周围, 是不是? |
[21:01] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了么? |
[21:03] | Starving. | 饿极了 |
[21:11] | Which one of you got me out of my clothes and into these? | 是谁帮我换的衣服? |
[21:14] | I did. | 是我 |
[21:18] | Is that alright? | 怎么了? |
[21:19] | Yeah. I just usually like to… | 我还是习惯于… |
[21:22] | meet a woman before she sees me naked. | 先和一个女人会面 然后再让她看到我的裸体 |
[21:29] | What do we have here? | 我们这里有什么? |
[21:40] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. Welcome to your new home. | 很高兴你感觉好些了 欢迎到你的新家 |
[21:44] | Avrid, I’m happy to visit and I’m grateful for the food and the whole healing thing, but… | Avrid, 我很高兴到这里来访问 感谢那些食物以及治疗, 不过… |
[21:49] | do you know the way out of here? | 你知道怎么出去么? |
[21:51] | There is no way to leave, John, other than to ascend. | 没有办法出去, John, 除了升天 |
[21:55] | What exactly do you mean by “there’s no way”? | 你说”没有办法”是什么意思? |
[22:00] | That is the sole purpose of this place… | 这是建造这个地方的唯一目的… |
[22:02] | To meditate upon ascension and one day join those who created the Sanctuary. | 在升天之前好好冥想, 然后某一天 加入到建造Sanctuary的那些人中去 |
[22:06] | The thing is, I’ve got other plans. | 问题是, 我还有其他的事情要做 |
[22:10] | Then why did you enter the portal? | 那你为什么进入那个入口? |
[22:12] | Well, call it a mistake. I tried to stop it but the damned thing sucked me in. | 好吧, 那是一个错误 我想停下来, 可那个东西把我吸了进来 |
[22:18] | Those that came before us made certain that there could be no indecision. | 我们之前到的人已经确定了 不能够优柔寡断 |
[22:22] | Once you set foot within the Sanctuary, your path was chosen. | 一旦你的脚踏入了Sanctuary 就无法反悔了 |
[22:25] | Not by me! | 对我来说应该不是! |
[22:27] | Once you cross the threshold, you are committed to be here for the remainder of your days. | 一旦通过入口, 你就要准备 在这里度过自己的余生了 |
[22:50] | Alright. Launch the probe on my mark. Three, two, one, mark. | 好的, 发射探测器 3, 2, 1, 发射 |
[23:01] | The probe’s about to pass through the field. Stand by. | 探测器准备通过时间膨胀区 准备 |
[23:06] | Dammit! | 该死! |
[23:07] | – What happened? – Exactly what I was afraid would happen. | – 怎么了? – 我所担心的事情发生了 |
[23:10] | The probe was ripped apart by tidal forces at the event horizon almost instantly. | 探测器中的绳索 在通过临界点的一刹那被割断了 |
[23:13] | So we can’t fly through it and rescue Colonel Sheppard? | 也就是说 我们不能飞进去救Sheppard中校了? |
[23:16] | Not unless we wanna be ripped apart too! | 除非我们也想被割成几瓣! |
[23:18] | Did you receive any telemetry before the probe failed? | 在探测器失效之前 你有没有收到什么信号? |
[23:21] | Actually quite a lot. Looks like mostly gibberish, though. | 实际上有很多 不过大多数都是一些乱码 |
[23:24] | This is gonna take me the better part of an hour to go through. | 我大概要花一个小时才能弄清楚 |
[23:30] | I’m glad I finally got you outside. | 很高兴终于能够看到你走出来 |
[23:33] | You’ve been alone in your room for so long. | 你独自在房间里呆了太长时间了 |
[23:35] | I’m being depressed. | 我心情很不好 |
[23:37] | Is it so terrible here? | 这里很糟么? |
[23:39] | No, you folks have been great. It’s just… | 不, 你们都很不错, 只是… |
[23:41] | I have responsibilities back home. | 我有责任回到家中 |
[23:43] | People I care about, and who care about me. | 我所关心的人, 以及那些关心我的人 |
[23:46] | At least I thought they did. | 至少我认为他们会关心 |
[23:50] | Why’d you come here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[23:52] | Well, I was born here. | 我生下来就在这里 |
[23:54] | No, I mean your people. | 不, 我是说你的人民 |
[23:56] | Well, they came generations ago. | 他们几代之前就来这里了 |
[23:59] | I’m from a race of people who revered those who came before us, those who created this place. | 我们这个种族崇拜那些先前到这里的人 他们建造了这个地方 |
[24:05] | We call them Ancients. | 我们称他们为Ancients |
[24:07] | To follow in their footsteps, to ascend, | 追随他们足迹, 升天 |
[24:09] | was the greatest goal among our forefathers. | 是我们的祖先最大的目标 |
[24:13] | Many centuries ago, some of our people sensed it was within them to do so. | 许多世纪以前, 我的祖先在内心中 感觉需要这么做 |
[24:17] | It took them many years to discover the location of this world and once they found it, | 他们花费了数年的时间找到了这个行星 在那之后 |
[24:22] | they came to this world as a pilgrimage. | 他们就到这里来朝圣 |
[24:25] | We are their descendants. | 我们就是他们的后代 |
[24:27] | Not many of you left. | 你们剩下的人不多 |
[24:29] | No. We are the last. | 是的, 不多 我们就是所有剩下的人 |
[24:34] | So what’s holdin’ you back? | 那么是什么阻止了你们呢? |
[24:36] | Journeys such as ours can take a lifetime. | 我们的这种旅途需要花费一生的时间 |
[24:41] | You afraid it might not happen? | 你担心那不会发生? |
[24:45] | We’re not afraid of anything. | 我们什么都不怕 |
[24:48] | Well, I’d be pretty afraid of that Beast thing. | 我很有点害怕那个野兽 |
[24:52] | As long as we stay in the Cloister, we’re safe. | 只要我们呆在Cloister, 就没事 |
[24:55] | And what kind of life is that? | 这种生活会是怎样? |
[24:56] | Well, life here is not entirely without its pleasures. | 这里的生活并不是完全没有快乐 |
[25:09] | The telemetry was not entirely gibberish. Bring up the HUD. | 遥感信号并不完全都是乱码 打开HUD |
[25:14] | I’ve been able to determine the location of the power source inside the field, here. | 我可以指出那块区域的能源, 这里 |
[25:19] | What good is that? | 这有什么用? |
[25:20] | Once we know where the generator is, one way or another, I should be able to turn it off. | 只要我们知道了能源在哪里 我就可以关掉它 |
[26:39] | You know, you don’t have to do this for me every morning. | 你没有必要每天早上 为我做这些 |
[26:42] | You saved my brother’s life. | 你救了我弟弟的命 |
[26:43] | Then shouldn’t he be the one bringing me breakfast? | 那为什么不是他 来给我送早餐呢? |
[26:46] | He is meditating with the others. | 他正在和其他人一起冥想 |
[26:48] | He’s always meditating. Everyone’s always meditating. | 他老是在冥想 所有人总是在冥想 |
[26:54] | At least share it with me. | 至少跟我一同享用吧 |
[27:13] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[27:15] | It is very close. | 它已经非常近了 |
[27:20] | It’s here. | 它来了 |
[27:23] | It’s never come inside the Cloister. | 它从来没有进入过Cloister |
[27:26] | – I am scared. – It’s OK. | – 我好怕 – 没事的 |
[27:27] | – John… – Take her inside. – John… | – 带她进去 |
[27:29] | – Do it. – Go. | – 快去 – 走 |
[27:41] | OK, people, I’m starting to develop some serious abandonment issues here! | OK, 人们, 我正在这里制造出 某种严重的放弃主义思想! |
[27:49] | OK, but I’m warning you I’ve got a knife! | OK, 不过我警告你, 我有一把小刀! |
[27:51] | No! Come back! Come back! Come back! | 不! 回来! 回来! 回来! |
[27:57] | Now there’s two of us! | 现在我们有两个人了! |
[28:08] | Ronon! Ronon! | |
[28:11] | He left a sign for us to see. | 他为我们留下了记号 |
[28:17] | He must have gone to look for another way out. | 他一定是去找另外的出口了 |
[28:19] | At least we know he may still be alive. | 至少我们知道他还活着 |
[28:21] | Teyla, Ronon. We’re inbound in the Jumper and should touch down in a few minutes. | Teyla, Ronon. 我们正在Jumper飞船中 几分钟后着陆 |
[28:25] | Meet us at the landing site. | 到着陆点来找我们 |
[28:26] | Understood. | 明白 |
[28:47] | We thought we’d lost you again. | 我们本以为会又一次失去你 |
[28:50] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[28:52] | I’ve never seen such bravery. | 我从来没有见过这种勇气 |
[28:54] | Were it not for you, all may have been lost. | 要不是你, 所有人都会死 |
[28:57] | I don’t remember winning this time either. | 我记得这一次好像也没有打赢 |
[29:02] | He’s not fully healed. | 他还没有完全治好 |
[29:06] | – I’m fine. – You’ve done enough, Hedda. Come on. | – 我没事 – 你已经做得够多了, Hedda, 来吧 |
[29:09] | Let’s get you some rest. | 去休息一下吧 |
[29:23] | What the hell’s the matter with you people? | 你的人民到底怎么了? |
[29:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:28] | I’m talking about letting her stand out there alone against that thing. | 我是说让她独自站在那里面对野兽 |
[29:32] | Violence is not the path to ascension. | 暴力并不是通往升天之路 |
[29:34] | There’s a difference between violence and self-defence. | 暴力和自卫是有区别的 |
[29:37] | We are very close to ascension, John. | 我们已经非常接近于升天了, John |
[29:40] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[29:41] | If we leave the path, it may be lost to us forever. | 如果我们离开这条路 就将会永远失去这个机会 |
[29:43] | Everything may be lost to you forever unless you stand up to that damned thing. | 除非你们站起来面对那个野兽 否则将会永远失去所有东西 |
[29:51] | I must join the others in meditation. | 我要去加入其他人的冥想了 |
[30:02] | You sure it was three seconds? | 你确定是三秒钟? |
[30:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:05] | And there’s twelve minutes of video. | 录像的长度有12分钟 |
[30:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:07] | Alright, so it’s a ratio of about… | 好的, 也就是说比率大概是… |
[30:08] | 250:1 Two hundred and fifty to one. | |
[30:11] | I sent my watch through, | 我把我的手表伸过去了 |
[30:13] | along with a letter to Colonel Sheppard telling him we’re doing our best to rescue him. | 另外还有一封致Sheppard的信 告诉他我们正在尽最大努力来救他 |
[30:17] | If you would like to check again… | 如果你需要再检查一次的话… |
[30:18] | No, that’s good, that’s good, that’s good, good..good thinking. | 不, 很好, 很好, 很好 想法不错 |
[30:21] | Just out of curiosity, what does that mean for Colonel Sheppard in terms of… days? | 只是出于好奇, 不过对于Sheppard来说 这些…天是什么概念? |
[30:24] | We’re already talking months. | 我们在说的是几个月 |
[30:32] | You don’t have to wait up for me. | 你不用等着我 |
[30:35] | You’ve been gone over a day. | 你已经去了一天多了 |
[30:37] | Yeah, well, after I found my weapons, | 是的, 我找到了我的武器 |
[30:41] | I decided to take a run all the way back to the portal, and look what I found. | 之后我决定去入口看看 |
[30:44] | I don’t know what took `em so long, but my friends finally sent some supplies through. | 我不知道为什么用了这么久 不过我的朋友们送了一些补给过来 |
[30:50] | There are people here who care for you. | 有人在这里关心你呢 |
[30:53] | Sorry, I should’ve… | 抱歉, 我本该… |
[30:55] | told somebody. | 告诉某个人的 |
[30:57] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[30:59] | I was following your journey in my mind. | 我在意识中跟随你的行程 |
[31:02] | I was with you since you left the Cloister. | 在你离开Cloister之后 我一直跟你在一起 |
[31:05] | Is that some special power of yours you haven’t told me about? | 这是不是你一直没有跟我说过的 某种特殊能力? |
[31:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:12] | I’ve been with you each time you’ve searched for a means to leave us. | 在你每次想办法离开我们时 我都在你身边 |
[31:16] | As Hedda has the power to heal, I am able to see images in my mind. | 如同Hedda有治疗能力一样 我可以在意识中看到图像 |
[31:20] | It’s not uncommon for those on the path to ascension to gain such abilities. | 对于那些处于升天之路的人来说 这种能力并不常见 |
[31:24] | I wish you woulda told me, I could’ve used you out there. It took me forever to find this stuff! | 你如果早点告诉我, 也许已经派上用场了 我永远也研究不透你们这群人! |
[31:29] | Before my mother ascended, she could move things with her mind. | 在我母亲升天之前 她可以用意识移动物体 |
[31:33] | You can imagine how wondrous that would be for a child. | 你可以想象这对于一个孩子来说 是多么惊奇 |
[31:36] | Sit with me. | 坐到这里来 |
[31:53] | I was the one who sent Avrid to find you. | 是我让Avrid去找你的 |
[31:56] | You did? | 是你? |
[31:56] | Because I knew you were coming that night, | 因为那天晚上我知道你要来 |
[31:59] | and I knew where you would be in the field | 而且我知道你会在哪里 |
[32:02] | and I have known since I was a child | 在我还是个孩子时, 我就知道了 |
[32:04] | that you would sit here with me as you do now. | 你会和现在一样跟我坐在一起 |
[32:07] | I’ve been able to close my eyes and see your face my entire life, John. | 在我的一生中 一闭上眼睛就会看到你的脸, John |
[32:13] | You are the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[32:17] | The one what? | 那个什么人? |
[32:19] | The one who will lead us to ascension. | 那个引领我们升天的人 |
[32:26] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[32:27] | Nothin’. I just was hoping you were going in a different direction with that. | 没什么, 我刚才在想 真希望你弄错了 |
[32:33] | I’ve seen that as well. | 我已经看到了 |
[32:36] | That’s why I waited for you. | 那就是我等你的原因 |
[32:40] | Really? | 真的么? |
[32:43] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[32:45] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[32:46] | I… I wish you woulda told me, I wouldn’t have gone on a ten-hour run. | 我… 我想你应该早点告诉我 这样我就不会去跑十个小时了 |
[32:51] | And in the coming days, once you have defeated the Beast, | 在接下来的日子里 只要你打败了野兽 |
[32:55] | we will ascend together, | 我们将会一同升天 |
[32:57] | all of us. | 所有人 |
[32:59] | You mean all of you. | 你是说你们所有人 |
[33:01] | I haven’t given up on you just yet. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[33:03] | I don’t know how that’s gonna happen, Teer. I really don’t. | 这不是我所意料的, Teer 真的没有 |
[33:08] | Look, I’ve been up against that thing twice. | 我已经和那个东西搏斗两次了 |
[33:11] | I don’t see how a third time’s gonna turn out any different. | 我不会认为第三次会有什么不同 |
[33:16] | You don’t have to know how. | 你没有必要知道怎么做 |
[33:19] | You just have to trust that it will. | 你只需要相信那确实会发生 |
[33:40] | OK, I think I’ve got it. | OK, 我想我已经明白了 |
[33:43] | I am interpreting a bit, but it seems the field was designed as a sanctuary from the Wraith, | 我翻译了一点, 这片区域好像是 设计用来作为逃避幽灵的避难所的 |
[33:48] | but a place the last of the Ancients could travel to and hopefully ascend without fear of attack. | 最后一批Ancients来到这里 在这里升天, 而不用担心遭受袭击 |
[33:53] | Of course. They could potentially spend entire lifetimes inside the field before the Wraith even discovered the place. | 当然, 他们可以在幽灵发现这里之前 在里面度过自己的余生 |
[33:57] | And if they ever attacked, their ships would get torn apart just as the probe did. | 如果幽灵发起攻击, 战舰也会跟 探测器一样, 被撕成碎片 |
[34:01] | And so it has remained for ten thousand years. | 于是它就存在了上万年 |
[34:03] | This writing here… | 这地方写着… |
[34:05] | this serves as a sort of welcome, | 这是某种欢迎 |
[34:08] | as well as a warning for any of the humans under their protection looking for sanctuary, | 同时也警告寻求它庇护的人 |
[34:13] | but I think it was left there for anyone who wanted to seek the path to ascension on their own. | 不过我认为它应该是为那些 想要寻求自己升天之路的人而准备的 |
[34:18] | And what’s the warning? | 警告是什么内容? |
[34:21] | That once you cross the threshold, there’s no return. | 一旦跨过入口, 将无法返回 |
[34:23] | That is, unless you have the exact location of the power source and the expertise to turn it off. | 是这样, 除非你能找到能源的确切位置 并知道怎么把它关掉 |
[34:29] | Hey, we may even get a ZedPM out of this. | 嗨, 我们甚至可能找到一个ZPM呢 |
[34:31] | Now you’re talkin’. | 这是你说的 |
[34:32] | Lieutenant, this is Weir. If you haven’t heard from us in… | 中尉, 我是Weir 如果你没有我们的消息连续… |
[34:35] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[34:36] | Well, an hour would give us months in there, but, | 一小时对我们来说就是几个月了 不过 |
[34:39] | Elizabeth, of all the people who should stay, it would be you. | Elizabeth, 你应该留下 |
[34:41] | There may be writing by the power source that needs translating. | 能源上可能有些字需要翻译 |
[34:44] | – Rodney – There is a slight chance that when we go through… – Rodney, | – 当我们过去时, 有可能… |
[34:45] | I’m going. | 我准备好了 |
[34:47] | Lieutenant, one hour, then head back to Atlantis and see if Zelenka can think of anything. | 中尉, 一个小时, 然后返回Atlantis 看看Zelenka有什么主意 |
[34:51] | Understood. | 明白 |
[34:52] | Well, he may need medical treatment and I’m the only doctor here, so I should probably just… | 他可能需要医疗帮助, 而我是 这里唯一的医生, 我想可能的话… |
[34:56] | Carson, it probably won’t hurt so much if you just go through quickly. | Carson, 如果快步走过去的话 你不会感觉到很痛的 |
[34:59] | Alright, let’s do this. | 好了, 我们行动吧 |
[35:13] | That wasn’t so bad! | 还不算太糟! |
[35:16] | You were just… | 你已经… |
[35:18] | That’s weird…? | 很奇怪…? |
[35:21] | Well, we may as well relax. The others are gonna be at least five minutes. | 好了, 我们可以休息一下 其他人至少五分钟后才会进来 |
[35:23] | Judging by the location of the power source, | 根据能源的位置 |
[35:25] | we’ve got a long walk ahead of us, so… | 我们可能要走很长一段路 |
[35:40] | Haven’t any of you seen thunderstorms? | 你们有人见过雷暴么? |
[35:43] | The Sanctuary provides rain for the orchards. | Sanctuary会为果园制造一些雨 |
[35:45] | I’m talkin’ about thunder and lightning. | 我是在说打雷和闪电 |
[35:48] | Giant bolts of electricity shooting down from the sky. | 巨大的闪电从天空劈下 |
[35:51] | Sounds scary. | 听起来很吓人 |
[35:54] | Well, it is scary, but it’s also very cool. | 是很吓人, 不过却很酷 |
[35:57] | It’s OK to be scared, it’s part of life. | 害怕没有什么, 这是生活的一部分 |
[36:00] | You know, when I was a kid, we used to have storms that shook the house. Scared me half to death. | 当我还是一个孩子时, 曾经有闪电 击中我住的房子, 把我吓得半死 |
[36:06] | When we are ascended, we will experience such things. | 在我们升天后, 我们会有这种经历的 |
[36:08] | Hell, if you’re ascended, you can make thunderstorms! | 如果你们升天了 你们就可以制造雷暴了! |
[36:12] | I’m talking about actually experiencing life. | 我所说的是真实的体验生活 |
[36:15] | We contemplate on the experience that is life each day. | 我们每天都在完整的体验生活 |
[36:19] | I’m talking about living it. | 我是说生活 |
[36:23] | Haven’t any of you got things you wanna do as flesh and blood human beings first? | 你们当中没有人愿意做些 首先作为有血有肉的人类所做的事情? |
[36:29] | I mean, you, you talk about | 我是说, 你们所说的 |
[36:31] | moving on to a plane of existence beyond your own mortality, | 搬到一个星球 存活于你们自己的生死之外 |
[36:34] | but you haven’t even really lived. | 但你们根本就没有 体会到真正的生活 |
[36:36] | Our lives are full. | 我们的生活已经很充实了 |
[36:38] | Well, I’ve spent a long time with you folks, and I don’t think “full” means what you think it means. | 我和你们这些人呆了很长一段时间了 我认为”充实”并不是你所想象那样的 |
[36:42] | To ascend, one must meditate. | 为了升天, 就必须冥想 |
[36:44] | You’re not meditating, you’re hiding. | 你们并不是冥想, 你们是在逃避 |
[36:47] | From what? | 逃避什么? |
[36:49] | You know the answer to that. | 你知道答案 |
[36:53] | He means the Beast. | 他是说那个野兽 |
[36:55] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[36:57] | Now I don’t know how any of you expect me to feel like I belong here, but every time that thing comes around, | 我不知道你们当中有多少人会认为 我属于这里, 但是每当那个东西到来时 |
[37:02] | I’m out there alone. | 只有我一个人站出来 |
[37:10] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤独 |
[37:12] | I know, you were out there too. | 我知道, 你也在那里 |
[37:14] | No, I mean your friends have come. | 不, 我是说你的朋友们来了 |
[37:17] | They number five. | 有五个人 |
[37:20] | They’ve come for you. | 他们为你而来 |
[37:22] | They have? Are, are you sure? That’s the best news I’ve… | 是么? 你确定? 这是我听过的最好的消息… |
[37:25] | No, John, I sense something more. | 不, John 我感觉到的不止这些 |
[37:28] | The Beast is nearly upon them. | 野兽正朝他们而去 |
[37:34] | You know, I was just thinking, this entire field, I mean not the field | 我正在想, 这整个区域 我不是说这片旷野 |
[37:37] | I mean the field, field | 我是说区域, 区域 |
[37:39] | must generate its own day and night cycle, not to mention its own artificial climate. | 必须产生自己的昼夜交替 更别谈自己的人造气候 |
[37:42] | I mean, it’s incredible! When you think… | 我是说, 这真是难以置信! 当你想到… |
[37:43] | You wanna pick up the pace, McKay? | 你不想掉队吧, McKay? |
[37:45] | Hey, he’s waited for months. Another half hour isn’t gonna kill him. | 嗨, 他已经等了几个月了 再多上半个小时也不会杀了他 |
[37:48] | We don’t know how long it’s gonna take to find him. | 我们还不知道要用多久才能找到它 |
[37:50] | Aye, and besides that, I have a date planned with Lieutenant Cadman for tomorrow night. | 同意, 除此之外, 我跟 Cadman中尉明天晚上还有一个预约 |
[37:53] | Oh, no, so we’ve only got twelve years in here! | 噢, 不, 我们在这里的时间只有12年! |
[37:57] | What? What is it? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[38:03] | I’m not detecting anything. | 我没有探测到什么 |
[38:04] | Doesn’t mean it isn’t there. | 这并不意味着它不在那里 |
[38:06] | Can you see anything? | 你看到什么了? |
[38:07] | No. But I sense something is close. | 不, 不过我感觉到有东西正在靠近 |
[38:11] | Maybe we should try another way? | 也许我们应该试试另外一条路? |
[38:16] | Won’t make any difference. It’s stalking us. | 不会有什么不同的 它在跟踪我们 |
[38:18] | Sounds like it’s more than one. | 听起来不止一个 |
[38:20] | Yeah, more than one what? | 不止一个什么? |
[38:22] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[38:58] | What the hell took you so long? | 你们怎么过了这么久才来? |
[39:01] | Believe it or not, you were only gone a couple of hours. | 信不信由你 你只是失踪两个小时而已 |
[39:03] | Try six months! | 六个月啊! |
[39:04] | You don’t understand, you’ve been trapped in a time dilation field. | 你不了解, 你被困入了一个 时间膨胀区内 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么? |
[39:07] | – What was that bloody thing? – I don’t know. | – 那个东西是什么? – 我不知道 |
[39:09] | What’s a time dilation field? | 什么是时间膨胀区? |
[39:11] | Can we talk about this somewhere else? | 我们可以到别处去讨论这个问题么? |
[39:13] | No, it is still close. | 不, 它还在附近 |
[39:36] | You’ve fought this thing before? | 你以前跟这个东西搏斗过? |
[39:38] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[39:40] | How did you beat it? | 你是怎么打败它的? |
[39:42] | Still haven’t figured that out. | 还不知道呢 |
[39:44] | Now’d be a good time. | 这次可以弄明白了 |
[39:46] | Yeah, well, what’d you say we just fight it and see what happens? | 你是说跟它搏斗, 然后看会发生什么? |
[39:50] | John? John? | |
[39:52] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友们? |
[39:58] | We’ve come to stand with you, whatever happens. | 我们来支持你 不管发生什么 |
[40:01] | No, we’ve come to fight. | 不, 我们过来战斗 |
[40:05] | And we are not afraid of you. | 我们不会怕你 |
[40:09] | The Beast is of our own creation, | 野兽是我们自己创造的 |
[40:11] | and it is long past time we sent it away. | 我们让它呆在外面已经很长时间了 |
[40:45] | That’s it? That’s all it took? | 就这样? 这样就行了? |
[40:47] | You were right, John. We were afraid. | 你是对的, John 我们害怕了 |
[40:51] | The Beast was the final burden we had to shed, manifest from our own fears. | 野兽是我们必须去除的最后一个障碍 它来自于我们自己的恐惧 |
[40:56] | You gave us the courage to face it. | 你给我们勇气去面对它 |
[41:02] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[41:08] | I’m not ready for that yet. | 我还没有准备好呢 |
[41:11] | I’m not sure I’ll ever be. | 我还没有想好呢 |
[41:14] | One day, perhaps? | 某天, 也许? |
[41:17] | Yeah, one day. | 是的, 某一天 |
[41:20] | I’ll look forward to it. | 我期待着 |
[41:23] | There’ll be no need to destroy the Sanctuary, Doctor McKay. | 没有必要摧毁Sanctuary McKay博士 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么? |
[41:28] | No…, I wasn’t thinking that, I was… | 不…, 我没有这么想, 我只是… |
[41:30] | We will keep the portal open for you until you are gone. | 在你们出去之前 我们会让入口一直开着 |
[41:32] | At which point the ZedPM which undoubtedly powers this beautiful place will be… | 不管怎么说, 毫无疑问 为这个美丽地方提供能源的ZPM真是… |
[41:35] | Sanctuary was left by those who came before us, | Sanctuary是由先于我们到达这里的人 所留下的 |
[41:39] | for those who may seek it out and follow the path. | 留给那些寻求并追随升天之路的人的 |
[41:42] | And it will continue to remain | 而它在你们离开之后 |
[41:45] | after you are gone. | 会继续保留下来 |
[41:47] | Yeah, but… | 是的, 不过… |
[41:53] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[42:21] | What is it with you and ascended women? | 你和那个升天的女人之间是什么关系? |
[42:28] | Well, the beard is interesting! | 胡须很不错! |
[42:33] | First thing to go when we get home. | 到家后做的第一件事 |
[42:35] | Never thought I’d see any of you again. | 没想到会再见到你们 |
[42:37] | Kind of even… | 甚至是有点… |
[42:40] | missed you a little. | 想你们了 |
[42:41] | Yeah, well, it was only a couple of hours for us, so… | 对我们来说只是两个小时而已 所以… |
[42:44] | Ronon Ronon. | |
[42:46] | We were all quite worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[42:47] | Of course we were. | 当然我们会的 |
[42:48] | We’re just sorry we didn’t get here sooner. | 很抱歉我们没能早点到这里 |
[42:54] | Let’s get outta here! | 我们离开这里吧! |