时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | May I join you? | 我可以坐这里吗? |
[00:34] | It’s called Chess. It’s a game. | 那叫象棋,是一种游戏 |
[00:38] | They’ve been sitting there like that since I sat down. | 我坐下后他们一直像那样坐着 |
[00:40] | Those two? They play every single day. | 那两人他们每天都玩 |
[00:43] | Neither one of them’s even blinked yet. | 他们眼睛都不眨一下 |
[00:45] | Well, it’s not really a game of action. | 那不是动作类游戏 |
[00:49] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[00:52] | It’s all about strategy. | 那是关于战略决策的 |
[00:54] | He’s planning his next move the move after that. and the move after that and… | 他在想他的下一步,再下一步,再下一步.. |
[01:00] | I guess you do a lot of that around here. | 你们做事都是这样的吗? |
[01:02] | Yes we do. | 是的 |
[01:05] | I take it that’s not how you prefer to do things. | 我想那不是你行事的方式 |
[01:08] | No. I’m leaving. | 是的,我走了 |
[01:11] | Hey! Ronon, wait. | 嘿!Ronon, 等等 |
[01:12] | Just because we do things differently, doesn’t mean we can’t learn from each other. | 我们做事方式不同并不意味着我们不可以相互学习 |
[01:16] | And Colonel Sheppard has already invested an incredible amount of time | Sheppard中校花了许多精力和时间.. |
[01:20] | and energy trying to make you an intregal part of his team. | ..让你融入他的团队 |
[01:24] | I meant I’m leaving the table. | 我不是那个意思,我只是吃好了要走 |
[01:29] | – Is that OK? – Yes of course. I’m sorry. | – 哦 – 没问题吧? |
[01:30] | – I thought that… | 是的,当然,对不起,我还以为… |
[01:33] | – Dr Weir? Rodney, what is it? | – Weir博士? – Rodney, 什么事? |
[01:36] | Something you should see here. | 你最好过来看看 |
[01:39] | I’m on my way. | 好的,马上过来 |
[01:44] | I’m leaving too. | 我也要走了 |
[01:46] | OK. OK… | – 好的 – 好的 |
[01:50] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[01:52] | That is the signature of an Ancient ship called the Aurora. | 这是古人的飞船Aurora发出的信号 |
[01:55] | With a ZPM now powering the city, we’ve been reactivating dormant systems. | 自从有而来ZPM后,我们在激活城市休眠的系统 |
[01:59] | That one tracked the location of Ancient ships during the war. | 那个找到了战争期间的古人的飞船 |
[02:02] | A warship? | 一艘战舰? |
[02:03] | See, look at his eyes, all lighting up again. It’s Pavlovian. | 瞧她的眼睛,又放光了,条件反射! |
[02:07] | I crosschecked the logs. | 我查对了日志 |
[02:09] | They were on a reconnaissance mission. | 他们在执行侦查任务 |
[02:11] | When we activated the ZPM, the city must have sent out some kind of automated subspace beacon, | 当我们激活ZPM,城市肯定发出了某种亚空间信号 |
[02:14] | recalling ships back to Atlantis. | 把它引导回Atlantis |
[02:17] | How long before it gets here? | 离这里多远? |
[02:19] | Well, given that it’s | 它在飞马座.. |
[02:21] | at the edge of the Pegasus Galaxy… | ..星系边缘 |
[02:22] | Let’s see, carry the four… | 让我看看,需要…. |
[02:25] | Forty-two million years. | 42,000,000年 |
[02:27] | Shall we go wait on the porch? | 我们去看看吗? |
[02:29] | So we take a Jumper through the nearest Stargate and check it out. | 那么我们坐Jumper穿过最近的星门去看看 |
[02:32] | Clever, but wrong. | 聪明,但是错了 |
[02:34] | There are no nearby Stargates. Not within Jumper distance, no. | – 那附近没有星门? -嗯, Jumper的能力范围内,没有 |
[02:37] | Which leaves us only one way to get there. | 只有一个方法去那里 |
[02:43] | Please don’t force me to remind you that I do | 别让我提醒你,我有任意使用Daedalus的权力… |
[02:47] | – have discretionary power to utilize the Daedalus.. | 我很清楚你的权力, Weir博士 |
[02:49] | – I’m well aware of the extent of your powers, Dr Weir. and they end at the hatch of this ship! | 我很清楚你的权力, Weir博士 |
[02:51] | – Colonel, do we have to..? | 上校,我们非要…? |
[02:52] | – Relax Dr, I happen to agree. | 别激动,博士,我同意. 一艘古人的战舰.. |
[02:55] | The value of an Ancient warship in our hands, instead of the Wraith, is more than enough incentive for me. | …对我来说太有价值了 |
[02:57] | Good Good. | |
[02:58] | Colonel Sheppard’s team is ready to go. | Sheppard中校的队伍已经准备好了 |
[03:00] | No, my crew can handle this. | 我的人能处理 |
[03:02] | My team is far more experienced with Ancient technology. | 我的人对古人的科技更加有经验 |
[03:05] | My people will only get that kind of experience by going on this kind of a mission. | 我的人只有担当这样的任务才能获得这样的经验 |
[03:08] | Not this mission. We discovered it. We check it out. | 这次不行,我们发现的,我们去探索 |
[03:11] | Your crew can cut their teeth on something else. | 你的人还是做些别的事 |
[03:14] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[03:15] | Have Colonel Sheppard’s team ready to go in an hour. | Sheppard的队伍一小时内能出发吗? |
[03:18] | They’re ready now. | 现在就可以了 |
[04:37] | We should have visual soon. | 我们马上就可以看到了 |
[04:47] | Sir! Detecting a second ship. | 长官! 探测到另一艘飞船 |
[04:55] | Move! | 让开! |
[04:57] | – Dart? Looks like a small Wraith vessel. Dart? | – 开上去像小型的幽灵飞船 |
[05:00] | No, bigger. Some sort of a scout ship, probably after the same thing we are. | 不,要大点,某种侦查船?可能和我们在找相同的东西 |
[05:02] | It’s altering course. Coming straight at us. | 它在改变航线,直冲我们而来 |
[05:05] | Must have seen us drop out of hyperspace. | 肯定看到我们从超空间跳出来 |
[05:07] | Weapons range? Five seconds. | – 武器准备好没有? – 5秒钟 |
[05:16] | Target is locked! Fire! | – 目标被锁定! – 发射! |
[05:25] | Target is destroyed. | 目标被摧毁 |
[05:28] | All these years and just now the Wraith find this ship? | 这么多年,幽灵才刚刚发现这艘船? |
[05:30] | All these years, the Aurora lay dormant. | 这么多年,Aurora一直处于休眠状态 |
[05:33] | The signal from Atlantis woke it up, making it visible to the Wraith as well as us. | Atlantis的信号唤醒了它,同时让幽灵也发现了它 |
[05:39] | Is that it? | 是那艘吗? |
[05:53] | Looks like it was in a hell of a fight. | 好像经历了一场鏖战 |
[05:56] | And lost. | 失败了 |
[05:58] | Life support? Negative Sir. | – 有生命迹象吗? -没有,长官 |
[06:01] | Looks like you’re gonna have to suit up, Colonel. | 好像你们得亲自跑一趟了,中校 |
[06:03] | On our way. | 我们走 |
[06:14] | Should be just outside the bridge. | 我们应该就在控制室外面 |
[06:38] | You mean what used to be the bridge. | 应该说,曾经的控制室 |
[06:43] | Colonel Sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[07:15] | Stasis pods. | 休眠舱 |
[07:17] | They’re still powered up. | 还在运作中 |
[07:19] | Stasis? | 休眠? |
[07:21] | We found a similar pod in Atlantis. It keeps a person alive for many years in a type of frozen hibernation. | 在Atlantis发现过类似的装置, 它以冷冻方式让人得以存活很多年 |
[07:28] | Yeah, if you call that living. | 是啊,如果那也叫活着 |
[07:29] | This one’s uniform is different from the others. | 这个的制服和其他不同 |
[07:32] | – Maybe the Captain? – Or his Maitre D. | – 可能是船长? – 或者是个头儿 |
[07:35] | Lifesign indicators are active. | 生命探测器激活 |
[07:38] | These capsules must have some kind of a shielding. That’s why the Daedalus’ sensors were unable to pick them up. | 这些休眠舱有某种屏蔽功能, 所以Daedalus的不能探测到他们 |
[07:44] | Look at all of them. | 抬头看看他们 |
[07:48] | That’s just on this deck. Who knows how many more there are on the rest of the ship? | 仅仅是这层的,不知道其他地方还有多少 |
[07:54] | Look, our time in these suits is limited. Can you get life support up and running? | 防护服的时间有限,你能找到并打开生命支持系统吗? |
[07:57] | I’m on it. | 好的就去 |
[08:17] | They’re all alive? | 他们都活着? |
[08:20] | The entire crew? | 所有的船员? |
[08:22] | Well… They’re in a kind of suspended animation. | Well! 他们处于某种假死状态 |
[08:27] | Not entirely suspended, however. | 不完全是假死,尽管休眠舱大大延缓了衰老 |
[08:32] | The pod has slowed their ageing considerably, but the bodies are virtually moribund. | 但是他们的身体还是快死亡了 |
[08:35] | Teyla and Ronon are searching the rest of the ship. My guess is, there’s hundreds. | Teyla和Ronon正在搜索飞船其他部分,我猜,可能有上千 |
[08:39] | Is there anything we can do for them? | 我们能为他们做什么? |
[08:41] | Well, reviving them’s out of the question. | 复活他们是不可能的 |
[08:43] | Look, the pod’s the only thing keeping them alive! | 休眠舱是使他们存活的唯一东西 |
[08:46] | What are we gonna do with them then? | 那么我们拿他们怎么办? |
[08:51] | Wait. What? | – 等等! – 怎么了? |
[08:55] | There’s something going on! | 有情况! |
[08:58] | This pod is magnetically shielded! | 这个舱是被屏蔽的 |
[09:00] | I’m reading cortical signals. | 但我读到了大脑皮层信号 |
[09:02] | Which means? The pod’s equipped with a neural interface. | -那意味着? – 这些舱拥有神经界面 |
[09:05] | It’s indicating a definite brain activity, as though he were perfectly conscious. | 它显示了神经活动,就象他有意识一样 |
[09:10] | If all of these pods are interconnected, communicating with each other. it’s highly possible that these people, are in fact, | 如果这些舱都是想连的,极有可能这些人在相互交流 |
[09:16] | This has been going on for ten thousand years? Possibly. | – 进行了10000年? – 很有可能 |
[09:19] | It’s a way of keeping their minds occupied until they were rescued. | 那是一种保持他们思想,直到被救的方法 |
[09:22] | One long conversation. | 一个漫长的交流 |
[09:24] | Yeah well, more likely, the interface was reactivated when the recall beacon from Atlantis was received. | 是啊,很可能当Atlantis的召回信号激活了这些界面 |
[09:29] | Either way, the neural feedback loop is incredibly active. | 无论如何,神经反馈异常活跃 |
[09:31] | Any way to figure out what they’re saying? Yes of course, it says right here! | – 有什么方法了解他们在说什么? – 当然,刚想说这个! |
[09:35] | ‘Why is the smart one having to stop and answer so many questions?’ | 为什么天才总是被打断,被问这么多问题? |
[09:40] | It’s a fair question, Doctor. | 那是个很好的问题,博士 |
[09:42] | Of course it is! | 当然!它是 |
[09:43] | Being able to communicate with a living Ancient is the opportunity of a lifetime! | 能够和一个活的古人交流是终身难得的机会 |
[09:47] | But this system is a highly complex system, which I will have… | 但这是一个高度复杂的系统,我不得… |
[09:52] | – Wait a minute! – What? | – 等等! – 什么? |
[09:53] | – Teyla! Answering your question. Teyla! | – 回答你的问题 |
[09:56] | Found any more of the pods? Yes, many. | – 有没有发现更多的舱? – 是的,许多 |
[09:58] | And there are many more decks we have yet to search. | 还有许多层需要搜索 |
[10:00] | Are any of the pods empty? A few. | – 有没有空的? – 有一些 |
[10:04] | Perfect. | 好极了! |
[10:11] | You sure this is such a good idea? What’s the matter, Colonel? | – 你确信这是个好主意? – 怎么了,中校? |
[10:15] | Don’t trust me? No. | – 你不相信我? – 不! |
[10:18] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[10:20] | You’re proposing actually freezing yourself in one of those things? | 你真的打算把你冻在这些东西里? |
[10:23] | I should be able to tap into the neural network without actually initialising stasis. | 我不用真的冰冻住就可以进入这个神经网络 |
[10:27] | Look, it won’t take long. I’ll be in and out. | 不会很久的,我进去一会儿就出来 |
[10:33] | The quickest way to figure out what is going on in there is to to tap into the system | 发现问题最快的方法是.. |
[10:35] | and communicate directly with the Captain! | ..进去直接和船长交流 |
[10:38] | Need I remind you of the obvious value in this? | 需要我提醒这点吗? |
[10:41] | But is it safe? | 这样做安全吗? |
[10:43] | Would I be volunteering to go if it wasn’t? | 不然的话,我会自告奋勇吗? |
[10:46] | No. | 绝对不会 |
[10:47] | Which is exactly what makes What? it safe enough for me to go. | – 安全起见,还是我去 – 什么? |
[10:51] | Better to have you on the outside, in case something goes wrong. | 万一发生什么,你还是呆在外面的好 |
[10:53] | – It won’t! – But if it does. | – 不会的! – 万一呢? |
[10:55] | – It won’t! How many times do I have to say this? | 不会的,我要说多少次? |
[10:57] | – Rodney. Between the two of you, which would be the greater loss? if something were to go wrong… | Rodney,在你们俩当中,万一发生问题,谁的损失更大? |
[11:02] | Well I’ve never thought of it that way, but… | 我从没这么想过,但是… |
[11:04] | she’s right! You should go. | 嘿,她是对的,你来吧 |
[11:15] | Now, remember. | 记住.. |
[11:16] | The system creates a direct feedback loop between the processor and your brainwaves, so, | 系统在处理器和你脑波之间建立了直接的反馈回路,所以 |
[11:21] | when you wanna disconnect, you’ll need to | 如果你想断开,你需要做的是,呃 |
[11:23] | well, really concentrate. You mean, think it. | – 集中精神 – 你是说,想一下 |
[11:26] | Well I think it’ll probably take a little bit more than that, otherwise you’d be popping in and out of the thing, every time it crossed your mind. | 我想可能要比那复杂一点, 只要你想进去或者出来 |
[11:30] | So, there’s no place like home? | 那么说,一点也不像在家里? |
[11:32] | If that works for you. | 如果那个对你起作用 |
[11:34] | Now, I should be able to monitor your EEG patterns, so | 我可以监视你的脑电波图 |
[11:37] | in the highly unlikely event that something anomalous should present itself, I should be able to | 如果有意外,它会显示出来,我就能.. |
[11:42] | – disconnect you manually. – Good! | – 手动断开 – 好的! |
[11:44] | -Rodney? Without permanent brain damage. Rodney? | – 不会有永久的大脑损伤 |
[11:48] | Well, the opportunity to speak to a living Ancient is worth the risk? | 好吧! 有机会和活的古人交流值得冒险,哼? |
[11:51] | Now, when I close the lid, the pod system should activate. | 我一关上盖子,系统就会激活 |
[11:55] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[11:56] | I was. Good. | – 是的!!(Rodney真是罗嗦!) – 好的 |
[12:18] | This is weird. | 感觉真奇怪 |
[12:33] | Who are you? Lt Colonel John Sheppard. | – 你是谁? – John Sheppard中校 |
[12:37] | – Part of an expedition… – This deck is restricted. | – 探险队成员… – 这里禁止入内 |
[12:39] | How did you get in here? My team discovered your ship. | – 你是怎么进来的? – 我们发现了你们的飞船 |
[12:44] | Your crew was in a stasis pod. | 你们的船员都在休眠舱内, 我们决定进入… |
[12:46] | – We decided to tap in… Security to engineering deck! – Stay where you are. | 站着别动! 安全人员到引擎甲板! |
[12:49] | – You don’t need to call security. – Stay where you are. | – 你不必叫安全人员 – 站住别动 |
[13:15] | The hyperdrive construct modifications are commencing Sir. | 超光速推进修正准备好了,长官 |
[13:18] | Make certain the equations are entered in the correct sequence. | 按正确的顺序输入方程 |
[13:22] | We don’t wanna overload the control conduit. Yes Sir. | – 不要使控制通道过载 – 是,长官 |
[13:26] | Is this him? Yes Sir. | – 是他? – 是的,长官 |
[13:29] | You wear the uniform of my crew, but I don’t know you. | 你穿着我们的制服,但是我不认识你 |
[13:33] | My name’s Lt Col John Sheppard. We discovered your ship. | 我是John Sheppard中校. 我们发现了你的飞船 |
[13:37] | We found you and your crew in the stasis pods. We decided to tap into the system, | 你和你的船员们在休眠舱内,我们决定进入你们的系统 |
[13:41] | in order to communicate with you. | 和你们交流 |
[13:47] | System? | 系统? |
[13:50] | This! | 就是这里!这个.. |
[13:53] | This virtual reality. | 虚拟现实 |
[13:59] | You do know this is kinda, simulated? | 你们应该知道这是虚拟的? |
[14:11] | Is there some place more private we can talk? | 有什么地方我们可以私下谈谈? |
[14:18] | It’s not exactly what I meant by private. | 这可不是我所说的私下里 |
[14:21] | I wanna know who you are and how you got aboard this ship. | 我想知道你是谁?你是如何上船的! |
[14:24] | I told you. My name’s Col John Sheppard. | 我告诉你了,我的名字是John Sheppard |
[14:26] | – Part of an expedition… – What expedition? | – 探险队的一员… – 什么探险队? |
[14:29] | Let me bottom line this for you. We came from Atlantis. | 让我向你解释,我们来自Atlantis |
[14:33] | Except it’s not quite the Atlantis you remember. Ten thousand years have gone by since you left. | 但不是你记得的Atlantis, 自从你们离开后,10000年过去了 |
[14:38] | Look, I know all this sounds strange, but I’m telling you the truth. | 我知道这一切听上去有不可思议,但我说的是事实 |
[14:42] | Right now, you’re all in your stasis pods, aboard Aurora. | 现在,你们在Aurora的休眠舱中,躲避战争 |
[14:46] | The ship’s been derelict for centuries. None of this is real. | 这飞船已经被废弃了许多世纪,这里的一切都是假的 |
[14:49] | I expected you to know that. You don’t have time to bother with this nonsense. | – 我以为你知道这些 – 没有时间去听胡言乱语 |
[14:53] | The hyperdrive modifications are much more pressing, Sir. | 超光速推进修正更加紧迫,长官 |
[14:56] | What kind of hyperdrive modifications? | 什么超光速推进修正? |
[14:59] | We’re attempting to modify our propulsion, in order to return to Atlantis as quickly as possible. | 我们在改进推进装置, 为了尽快回到Atlantis |
[15:04] | Then we’ll see if you’re speaking the truth. | 那时,我们看看你是否说的是真的 |
[15:06] | Oh, look. The Atlantis you know doesn’t exist anymore. | 哦,你所知道的Atlantis已经不存在了 |
[15:11] | During the war with the Wraith, | 他们在和幽灵开战 |
[15:12] | the city was evacuated back to Earth. – Evacuated? Why would we do that? | – 整个城市已经撤到地球去了 – 撤退?为什么这么做? |
[15:15] | – Sir. | 长官.. |
[15:17] | – The war was lost. – Nothing is lost. | – 战争失败了 – 还没有输 |
[15:21] | Not yet! | 至少现在还没有 |
[15:22] | I have vital information concerning a weakness in Wraith technology | 我掌握了幽灵科技的致命弱点 |
[15:25] | and when I deliver the communiqu? | 当我带回去后 |
[15:28] | in my possession, – the tide will most certainly turn in our favour. – That’s right. | – 战争形势就会逆转 – 那就对了 |
[15:32] | The Atlantis mission log said you were on a recon mission. | Atlantis的任务日志说你们在进行侦察任务 |
[15:34] | What, what, what kind of weakness – That information is reserved for the council. are we talking about? | – 你在说什么样的弱点? – 那个情报是给议会看的 |
[15:40] | – There is no council anymore! – Sir, we must return to the bridge. | – 议会已经不复存在了! – 长官,我们必须回到控制室 |
[15:43] | – Wai.. wait! According to the logs, the Aurora left Lantian space during the Siege. | 等等!根据日志, Aurora在包围期间离开了Atlantis |
[15:48] | That means the city had already been sunk to the bottom of the ocean. | 那意味着城市已经沉到海底了 |
[15:54] | You’re wondering, how could I know that? Yes. | – 你肯定奇怪我怎么知道这个 – 是的 |
[15:57] | Because that’s where it was when we found it! We’re wasting time, Sir. | – 因为那就是我们找到它的地方 – 我们在浪费时间,长官 |
[16:01] | You need to attend to the hyperdrive. | 你应该关注超光速推进器 |
[16:05] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:07] | The information in that communiqu? could still be incredibly valuable to us! | 那个情报对我们仍然非常有价值! |
[16:38] | So? | 如何? |
[16:39] | – It worked. – Well of course it worked! | – 成功了 – 当然成功! |
[16:42] | Ah, for a minute, I thought I was gonna get stuck there. | 我还以为会困在那里了 |
[16:45] | Where’s Teyla and Ronon? Well, Caldwell sent them to search the ship’s armoury. | – Teyla 和 Ronon呢? – Caldwell派他们去搜索武器库了 |
[16:48] | – Yeah? – No. Unfortunately it was depleted of drones. | – 怎么样? – 不幸的是那里空了 |
[16:51] | Look, so, what happened? Were you able to communicate with the Captain? | 那么,发生了什么,你能和船长交流吗? |
[16:53] | Face to face, pretty impressive in there and they have a whole virtual reality thing going on. | 面对面的, 那里给我印象深刻, 他们都在虚拟现实中生活 |
[16:58] | – Actually, the correct term is virtual environment. – Yeah, whatever. | – 事实上, 正确的说是虚拟环境 – 是啊, 不管怎样称呼 |
[17:00] | – So, what did you find out? – For starters, I have to go back. | – 那么,你有什么发现? – 刚刚开始, 我得再回去 |
[17:05] | What do you mean you have to go back? The Aurora was on a recon mission. | – 你还得回去是什么意思? – Aurora在执行侦察任务 |
[17:09] | The Captain was carrying a communiqu?/i back to Atlantis. | 船长在给Atlantis的报告中 |
[17:11] | In it, is vital information about a weakness in Wraith technology. | 有关于幽灵科技弱点的重要情报 |
[17:15] | What kind of weakness? Well, that’s why I have to go back. He didn’t tell me. | – 什么样的弱点? – Well, 那就是我为什么要回去,他没有告诉我 |
[17:18] | He’s trying to modify the hyperdrives, in order to get back to Atlantis faster, to deliver it. | 他在改进超光速推进器,以便尽快回到Atlantis去汇报 |
[17:22] | Well, did you mention that that’s impossible, given that they’re living in a virtual environment? | Well, 你有没有提到那是不可能的, 他们生活在虚拟世界中? |
[17:25] | No, Rodney, that slipped my mind. | 没有,Rodney, 刚才忘了说了 |
[17:27] | Well, I would have thought that would have been the first thing… | – Well, 我认为那是最先要做的事情…. – 我当然提了! |
[17:30] | Of course I mentioned it! | 他们不记得把他们自己处于休眠中,因此.. |
[17:34] | They don’t remember putting themselves in stasis. Consequently, they had no idea who I was or how I got there. | 他们不知道我是谁或者我是怎么进来的 |
[17:36] | Well why would the pods do that? That’s a good question | – 为什么会这样? – 问得好! |
[17:38] | and another reason I What do you think, Colonel? should go back. | 也是我回去的另一个原因, 你怎么看,上校? |
[17:42] | Go! | 去吧! |
[17:52] | Hello! Hello! | |
[17:54] | Anybody there? | 有人吗? |
[17:58] | Hi. I really need to talk to the Captain. | 嗨. 我要和船长谈谈 |
[18:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:05] | Tell him I’m ready to make a full confession. | 告诉他,我准备坦白 |
[18:19] | Dr McKay? Go ahead. | – McKay博士? – 说吧 |
[18:21] | Long range sensors have just detected two Wraith Cruisers heading this way. | 远程探测器刚刚发现了两艘幽灵巡洋舰朝这里来了 |
[18:24] | No doubt coming to investigate why their scout ship was destroyed earlier. | 肯定是来调查侦察机被摧毁的事宜 |
[18:27] | What’s their ETA? A little over an hour and I plan on being long gone by then. | – 估计什么时候到? – 一小时后,我打算走远点 |
[18:30] | What’s the status there? I’ve been able to decipher some more of the program. | – 你那里情况如何? – 我在破译更多的程序 |
[18:34] | I’m actually reading neural tracking signatures of the entire crew as they make their way through the… | 读取船员的大脑信号… |
[18:38] | I meant Colonel Sheppard’s status? Oh him! | – 我是说Sheppards中校! – 哦, 他 |
[18:41] | Yeah well, he’s, he’s still in the pod. | – 他还在里面 – 知道了 |
[18:44] | Understood. Just be aware of the time constraints with the Wraith ships approaching. We can’t risk being discovered. | 注意时间, 我们不能冒险被幽灵飞船发现 |
[18:48] | Yes… Ticking clock. Anything else? | 好的,好的,好的,好的,时间紧迫, 还有其他事吗? |
[18:50] | If he’s not out of there in thirty minutes, disconnect him manually. Right. | 如果30分钟内他还不出来,手动断开 |
[19:04] | – Where’s the Captain? – He’s got more pressing concerns at the moment. | – 船长呢? -他有许多事要忙 |
[19:07] | He sent me in his stead. | 所以派我来 |
[19:10] | I was told you were ready to make a full confession? | 我听说你准备作坦白? |
[19:13] | Yeah, well, no. | 是啊, 好吧, 不 |
[19:16] | Actually, I just wanted to talk to him to try to convince him | 事实上, 我只是想让他相信 |
[19:20] | that we’re on the same side. | 我们的目标是一致的 |
[19:22] | Perhaps you would have more success if your story were not so preposterous. | 如果你的说辞不是如此的荒谬,也许会成功 |
[19:26] | It’s not preposterous. | 那并不荒谬 |
[19:29] | – You say you’re from Atlantis. – Yes. | – 你说你来自Atlantis – 是的 |
[19:31] | And yet you also say that Atlantis has been evacuated. Yes. | – 你也说过Atlantis已经撤退了? – 是的 |
[19:35] | Well, it was. 10,000 years ago. | 好吧,10000年以前 |
[19:40] | – Look, we just discovered it last year. – You discovered it. | – 我们去年发现了它 – 你们发现了它? |
[19:44] | We came from Earth. We found the city deserted. We set a base. Been living there ever since. That’s how we found you. | 我们来自地球,我们发现了这个城市,当时它被废弃了, 我们在那里建立了基地,从那时起住在那里 |
[19:48] | We saw the Aurora on one of the city’s long range sensors. | 那就是我们发现你们的原因, 我们在基地的远程探测器上发现了Aurora |
[19:52] | Even after all these years, the Wraith are still causing a lot of problems. | 这么多年后,幽灵仍是威胁 |
[19:55] | We managed to hold them off for now, but | 我们躲开了他们, 但是.. |
[19:58] | we could sure use that information about the weakness in their technology. | 我们能利用他们科技弱点的情报 |
[20:02] | – Only the Captain has access to the communiqu? – Well then, let me talk to him. | – 只有船长才能看到情报 – 那么好吧,让我和船长谈谈 |
[20:05] | I can deliver the message myself. The quicker it gets back to Atlantis, the better for all of us. | 我会亲自说明, 情况越快传回Atlantis,对我们越有利 |
[20:12] | – You seem sincere. – Yes, I am. | – 你看上去是认真的 – 是的,我 |
[20:16] | Very sincere. | 非常认真 |
[20:18] | I would be very, very grateful. | 我会非常..非常..感激 |
[20:27] | I’ll speak to him for you. | 我会代你转达的 |
[20:45] | More of the same! | – 还有更多 – 嘘! |
[20:49] | I am counting. I do not want to lose my place. | 我在统计,我不想被搞糊涂了 |
[20:52] | I counted 376. No wait! 398. I forgot about the infirmary. | 我数到376. 不,398. 我忘了医务室的 |
[20:58] | There’s 22 in there. Or is it 23? Sorry. | 那里有22个, 还是23个….抱歉 |
[21:11] | Where did she come from? | 她是哪里来的? |
[21:27] | Oh no. | 哦,不 |
[21:29] | Dr McKay? Still here. | – McKay博士? – 还在这里 |
[21:32] | There’s something you need to see. We are two decks directly below you. | 这里有些东西你该看看,我们在你下面两层 |
[21:35] | Can’t it wait? No! | – 能等等吗? – 不行! |
[21:46] | Guard! | 卫兵! |
[21:52] | – I need to talk to the First Officer. – She gave orders not to be disturbed. | – 我要和你们的副官谈谈! – 她命令不许打扰 |
[21:56] | It’s okay! She said she was going to talk to the Captain for me. It’s been a while, so…. | 好吧! 她说替我传话, 过了有一会儿了,那么… |
[22:00] | She also gave orders to ignore everything you say. | 她同时命令不理会你讲的任何话 |
[22:05] | Then why are you talking to me right now? | 那为什么你还要和我说话? |
[22:12] | I need to see the Captain! | 我要见船长! |
[22:27] | Alright. That should be enough time. | 好吧, 时间足够了 |
[22:40] | Give me this thing. | 把这个给我 |
[22:47] | I really don’t like being ignored. | 我可不想被忽视 |
[22:55] | – What is it? – Have a look. | – 那是什么? – 过来看看 |
[23:03] | This is Wraith gear… and it’s recently installed. | 这是幽灵的装置,最近才被装上去的 |
[23:08] | There’s a reason for that. | 这里有答案 |
[23:22] | Are there any more? Well it’s hard to say, | – 还有更多的吗? – 很难说 |
[23:23] | since you plucked us out of there the second you heard. | 你一听说就把我们弄回来了 |
[23:25] | Ronon and I have searched the ship. I am certain there is only one. | Ronon和我搜索了整艘船,我确定只有一个 |
[23:29] | The Wraith tied into the same neural feedback loop as the crew and Colonel Sheppard. | 那个幽灵伪装成船员混入了神经系统 |
[23:33] | And by the looks of it, they must have found Aurora a long time ago. Certainly long enough to figure out | 他们肯定发现Aurora很长时间了, 长的足够他们… |
[23:37] | how to access and reconfigure the system. | 进入并修改了系统 |
[23:39] | Given their apparent psychic abilities, | 鉴于他们的精神力量 |
[23:42] | is it possible the Wraith ships on the way are in communication with the Wraith aboard the Aurora? | 在途中的幽灵飞船是不是在和Aurora上的幽灵通信呢? |
[23:45] | No. They need to be closer. | 不,他们要再近点才行 |
[23:46] | She’s right. We’ve already determined that the range of the Wraith psychic ability is limited. | 她是对的,我们已经发现幽灵的精神力量是有限度的 |
[23:50] | So we can’t risk those ships getting within that range. | 所以我们不能冒险让他们接近 |
[23:52] | – I say we go back and kill it, right now. – I agree. | – 我说我们回去马上杀了他 – 我同意 |
[23:54] | Stop! | 哇,哇哇…等等! |
[23:57] | Let’s not get all trigger happy. We have no idea how much of the system this Wraith is manipulating! | 不要那么好战, 我们对幽灵做了些什么一无所知 |
[24:01] | We need to figure out what is going on, before we start shooting things! | 在行动之前,我们得知道怎么回事? |
[24:04] | – For all we know, that could kill Sheppard. – What’s he still doing there? | – 就我所知,那样做可能会害死Sheppard – 他还在那里做什么? |
[24:07] | He can come out any time he wants. There must be a good reason. | 他可以随时出来, 他肯定有他的理由 |
[24:10] | Knowing Sheppard, he wouldn’t leave without getting that information from the Communiqu? | 他不拿到情报是不会出来的 |
[24:13] | I still don’t like it. The Wraith cannot physically harm him in there, can it? | -我还是不喜欢他那样做 – 幽灵在那里不可能对他有实质的伤害,对吗? |
[24:17] | No… | 不能.. |
[24:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[24:21] | I don’t know, but what I do know is, I should get back in there and learn what this Wraith is doing. | 我不知道, 我知道的是,我要进去看看幽灵在做什么 |
[24:25] | You’ve got fifteen minutes to figure it out, Doctor. Fifteen? | – 你有15分钟解决问题,博士 – 15分钟? |
[24:29] | Where do you people come up with these arbitrary numbers? | 你从哪里得到这样武断的数字? |
[24:31] | That’s the time you’ve got to learn what you need to, Doctor. | 那是你解决问题的时间,博士 |
[24:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:35] | Because I intend to destroy the Aurora before those Wraith ships get here. | 因为我要在幽灵飞船靠近之前摧毁Aurora |
[24:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | Hi. Me again. | 嗨! 又是我 |
[25:00] | Wait, wait, please. Just listen. | 等等,听我一下 |
[25:04] | I’m not here to hurt anyone. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[25:07] | I wanna help you. Help all of us. | 我只想帮你们,帮我们全部 |
[25:11] | I know all this sounds strange, but just give me a chance to prove that what I am saying… | 我知道这听上去很怪异, 但是给我一个机会证明我所说的… |
[25:17] | – Are you alright, Sir? – Yes, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧,长官? – 是的,我很好 |
[25:19] | Take him back to the brig. | 把他带回禁闭室去 |
[25:27] | He escaped only moments ago. I’ll see to it he doesn’t disturb you again. | 他刚刚逃走,我保证他不会再打扰你了 |
[25:32] | What if he is telling the truth? | 如果他说的是真的? |
[25:38] | Do you not sense it, too, | 你没有感觉到吗? |
[25:42] | that something is wrong? You’re exhausted Sir. | – 有些不对劲? – 你累了,长官 |
[25:47] | True. | 是的 |
[25:50] | I am in need of rest. | 我需要休息 |
[25:55] | Even more so, than my crew. | 我的船员也是 |
[25:59] | Rest is a luxury we cannot afford, Sir. | 休息现在对我们来说是种奢望,长官 |
[26:02] | The Aurora is a fine ship, but she was never built for speed. | Aurora是艘好船,但是速度不行 |
[26:06] | Without the drive modifications, | 如果不作推进改进.. |
[26:08] | it’ll take months to return to Atlantis. | 需要几个月才能回到Atlantis |
[26:09] | If we are to use this new intelligence to our advantage, | 如果我们要利用这些情报扭转战局 |
[26:12] | we need to reach the city within days. | 必须在几天内返回 |
[26:16] | Then there’ll be time for rest. Yes Sir. | – 然后,就有时间休息了 – 是的,长官 |
[26:32] | What is wrong? | 发生什么问题了? |
[26:34] | – Delta waves? – What are they? | – Delta波 – 是什么? |
[26:36] | Dr McKay. Are you ready to be beam aboard? It hasn’t even been five minutes! | – McKay博士,准备好离舰了吗? – 还不到5分钟! |
[26:41] | Dr McKay has discovered a problem. | McKay博士发现了问题 |
[26:43] | What kind of a problem? | 什么问题? |
[26:44] | Colonel Sheppard’s EEG frequencies are decreasing. | Sheppard中校的脑电波在减弱 |
[26:46] | I’m reading delta waves, which indicate that he’s unconscious within the virtual environment. | 我读到了Delta波,表明他在虚拟世界中昏迷了 |
[26:50] | I’m not sure how it happened, but something is definitely wrong in there. | 我不知道发生了什么, 但肯定有问题 |
[26:53] | Even more reason to pull him out. That would be a mistake! | – 那就快把他拉出来 – 那会是个错误! |
[26:56] | Look, additional data I’ve been able to decipher from the Wraith’s biometric receiver, shows significant manipulation of the feedback loop. | 听着, 从幽灵装置得到的破译数据表明 |
[27:00] | Something we were clearly | 它对系统作了很大的修改 |
[27:02] | not aware of when Sheppard went in. | Sheppard进去的时候,有些情况我们不知道 |
[27:05] | We were also clearly not aware that two Wraith Cruisers approaching. | 难道我们也不知道两艘幽灵巡洋舰在逼近? |
[27:08] | Colonel! This Wraith is controlling the program, | 上校! 幽灵控制了系统.. |
[27:10] | which means it might have booby-trapped it as well. | ..也许有陷阱 |
[27:12] | We’re talking about Sheppard’s life here! | 我们在讨论Sheppard的生命! |
[27:14] | And I’m talking about the lives of but every person in Atlantis, not only every person aboard this ship, | 我讨论的不仅是这艘飞船上每个人的生命, 还有Atlantis的每个人 |
[27:17] | when the Wraith find out it wasn’t destroyed. | 如果幽灵发现它还没有被摧毁的话 |
[27:20] | I’m well aware of what’s at stake here, Doctor. | 我知道这里的危险,博士 |
[27:22] | Get him out of that pod, | 把他拉出来, 否则,我的人来做, Caldwell完毕 |
[27:30] | or my men will. | 我要进去 |
[27:32] | Caldwell out. I’m going in. Look, stall Caldwell. Buy me some time. Just a few minutes at the most. | 拖住Caldwell, 争取一点时间,仅仅几分钟 |
[27:35] | What if you are unable to disconnect? Caldwell’s gonna blow that ship, whether you’re in there or not. | – 万一你办不到怎么办? – Caldwell会炸了飞船,不管你在不在里面 |
[27:39] | You see, the thing is, | 你看,事实是 |
[27:41] | Colonel Sheppard and I have sort of gotten into this habit of saving each others lives, and it’s my turn. | Sheppard和我有相互救命的习惯,这次轮到我 |
[27:47] | It could be your turn next. Look, | 下次也许是你 |
[27:50] | hit this to manually disconnnect me. | 听着,按这个手动断开 |
[27:53] | If I do not regain consciousness, go ahead and open Colonel Sheppard’s pod. | 如果我没醒, 去打开Sheppard的舱 |
[27:56] | Have us beamed directly to Daedalus and make sure they have a medical team waiting. | 把我们传送到Daedalus, 准备好一个医疗小组 |
[28:03] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你真的要这么做? |
[28:04] | I’m sure I don’t. | 但愿不 |
[28:07] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | Alright. There’s more than enough air in there. | 好吧, 那里有足够的空气 |
[28:14] | Alright. Course there is. The crew’s been I hope. Now, sealed inside these things for thousands of years. | 当然, 他们被封在里面几千年了 |
[28:18] | – Are you alright? – Yeah. It’s just my claustrophobia. | – 你还好吧! – 是的, 我有幽闭恐怖症, 我会好的 |
[28:22] | I’ll be fine. | 希望如此,不 |
[28:24] | the system should engage, once you send me in. | 一旦进去,系统会启动 |
[28:27] | – Alright. – Right. | 好的 |
[28:32] | – So, send me in? – Oh yes! | – 还不送我进去? – 哦, 没错! 好运! |
[28:35] | – Good luck. – Right. | 好的 |
[28:49] | Where are you taking me? I have told you, I am with Colonel Sheppard! | 把我带到哪里去? 我告诉过你, 我和Sheppard中校是一起的,是他小组的一员 |
[28:53] | I’m a member of his team. Colonel John Sheppard? He’s about, | Sheppard中校,他大概..这么高 |
[28:57] | he’s about so high. He has brown hair, a bit mushed. The term is rakish? | 棕色头发,有点多愁善感,这么说,可以了吧,哦 |
[29:01] | Ah for… McKay! What are you doing in there? | – McKay! – 你在那干吗? |
[29:04] | I was about to ask you the same thing. I, I came to help you. | – 我也想问你同样的问题 – 我,我来帮你 |
[29:07] | I feel better already. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[29:25] | 10,000 years aboard one of these things? Kept alive only by life support? | 在这里呆10,000年? 仅仅靠生命支持系统维生? |
[29:29] | I couldn’t live that way. Neither could I. | – 我可不想这样活着 – 我也不 |
[29:32] | Dr McKay, what’s your status? | McKay博士, 你那情况怎么样? |
[29:36] | Dr McKay is not here. | McKay博士不在这里 |
[29:39] | What? He had to… | – 什么? – 他要… |
[29:41] | He had to check something on the Wraith pod. | 他要去检查幽灵的休眠舱 |
[29:44] | Yes. The Wraith pod. | 是的,幽灵的休眠舱, 他去检测生物接收装置 |
[29:48] | He had to check the biometrics receiver, needed to reconfirm the frequencies of the neural feedback loop. | 确认神经反馈的频率 |
[29:52] | Why isn’t he on his radio? | 为什么他不用无线电? |
[29:54] | Well actually, we have been having trouble reaching him ourselves. | 我们也联系不上 |
[29:58] | I think it might have something to do with interference from the… | 可能和.. |
[30:04] | magnetic shielding of the pods. Yes, shielding. | – 电磁屏蔽有关 – 是的,电磁屏蔽 |
[30:08] | Ronon was just about to go and check on him. See what is taking him so long. | Ronon刚想过去看看他,什么东西耽搁了他这么久 |
[30:11] | Alright, go get him. Light a fire under him. | 好吧,去找他,催他一下 |
[30:15] | Right away. | 就去 |
[30:16] | I want a status report as soon as his radio’s working. Caldwell out. | 无线电正常后让他报告情况, 完毕 |
[30:20] | Nice stalling! | 说的好 |
[30:24] | Have you been unable to disconnect yourself from the system? | 你是不是没有办法断开系统连接? |
[30:26] | No. I’m still trying to get the information on that communiqu? | 不,我还在找那情报 |
[30:29] | Oh good. We thought maybe it was preventing your from exiting the program. | 哦,好的, 我们还以为是它阻止你断开呢! |
[30:31] | It? | 它? |
[30:33] | We found a Wraith in one of the stasis pods. | 我们在一个休眠舱中发现了一个幽灵 |
[30:36] | It’s manipulating the neural feedback program. | 它在操纵神经反馈程序,你的脑电波不正常… |
[30:39] | – Your EEG patterns were irregular… – You’re not kidding. I got stun. | 你没有开玩笑? 我被弄晕了.. |
[30:41] | I didn’t wanna risk pulling you out till I knew more. | 在了解详细情况前,我不想贸然把你拉出来 |
[30:43] | First Officer. What about him? | – 副官 – 他怎么了? |
[30:45] | Her! She’s a Wraith, she has to be. | 是”她”, 她是个幽灵,肯定是, 她有些奇怪 |
[30:49] | There’s something odd about her and she keeps preventing me from talking to the Captain. | – 她阻止我和船长见面 – 我们发现的幽灵是男的 |
[30:53] | The Wraith we found was male. The First Officer must have been female. It took her place. | 副官肯定是女的, 它取代了她的位置 |
[30:56] | She knows I want that information and the Captain’s the only one with access to it. | 她知道我要那情报, 并且船长是唯一能看到情报的人 |
[30:59] | No, we don’t need the Captain. | 不,我们不需要船长. 我已经破译了程序重载了协议 |
[31:03] | I’ve been able to decipher enough of All I have to do is get to a terminal the program to override the protocols. within the virtual environment | 只要在虚拟世界中找一个终端 |
[31:06] | and I should be able to access any file stored within the database. | 就能访问数据库中任何文件 |
[31:08] | So we just need to break out of here. Hold that thought. | – 那么我们仅需要离开这里 – 记住这个 |
[31:20] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[31:21] | Give me the tablet. The data device right here! Right here. Thank you. | 把电脑给我,就在这里,谢谢你 |
[31:25] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[31:29] | Just keep stalling. Keep stalling. | 尽量拖延时间, 拖延.. |
[31:55] | – Hi! – Hi. | – 嗨! – 嘿 |
[31:56] | Nice. | 干得漂亮! |
[32:05] | It should be the next hallway. | 应该在下一个走廊 |
[32:15] | That’s her. – That’s the Wraith? – Yeah. | – 就是她 – 那个幽灵? 哇哦 |
[32:21] | She’s hot! | 她真性感!(品味真差,腿太粗壮了) |
[32:23] | I mean, seriously hot! Rodney, you’re drooling over a Wraith. | – 我是说,她真的很性感! – Rodney,你对一个幽灵垂涎三尺! |
[32:28] | I know. I disgust myself sometimes. | 我知道, 我自己也对自己感到恶心! |
[32:54] | Where are Dr McKay and Colonel Sheppard? Why’d you beam us back? | – McKay博士和Sheppard中校在哪里? -为什么把我们传送回来? |
[32:56] | Because I was about to fire a missile into the side of that ship. | 因为我要向飞船发射导弹了 |
[33:00] | They’re in the pods. | 他们还在休眠舱里 |
[33:06] | They’re both in pods, now? Yes. | – 他们都在休眠舱里? – 是的 |
[33:09] | Dr McKay went in to see if the Wraith was | McKay博士进去看看是什么.. |
[33:12] | preventing Colonel Sheppard from disengaging from the system. | ..让Sheppard不能从系统断开 |
[33:15] | I want a team assembled, ready to beam aboard the Aurora to disconnect Dr McKay and Colonel Sheppard. | 召集人员,到Aurora去把他们弄回来! |
[33:20] | No, wait! | 不,等等 |
[33:22] | Please. Just a few more minutes. | 拜托, 再等几分钟 |
[33:25] | ETA on the Wraith ships? Eleven minutes out. | – 幽灵飞船到达时间? – 11分钟 |
[33:27] | I am certain he will be out by then. | 我确信那时他会出来的 |
[33:30] | And if he is successful, he will know if it is safe to disconnect Colonel Sheppard. | 如果他成功了, 他会知道是否可以安全地断开Sheppard中校 |
[33:33] | And if he’s not out by then? Then we’ll disconnect them both. | – 如果到时他不出来呢? – 那么我们会把他们断开 |
[33:38] | It would be wise to have a medical team standing by for both of them. | 最好为他们准备好医疗小组 |
[33:46] | Alert the infirmary. I want a medical team standing by. | 通知医务室, 医疗小组待命 |
[33:54] | The communiqu?s been erased. Why would the Wraith do that? | – 数据已经被删除! – 那个幽灵为什么要这么做? |
[33:58] | All it say’s right here. I, the Wraith, delete this important information to keep you from seeing it. | 还用说吗, 幽灵不想.. |
[34:02] | Obviously he did it to keep us from seeing it, | -…你看到情报 – 显然,她想阻止我们看到 |
[34:06] | but why didn’t it end the damn program? What’s the point of continuing? | 但是为什么她不终止这个程序呢? 这一切继续还有什么意义? |
[34:10] | Oh no! What? | – 哦,不! – 什么? |
[34:14] | You said they were trying to modify the hyperdrive. | 你说他们在试图改进超光速推进? |
[34:16] | So they can get back to Atlantis faster. Well, according to the Atlantis database, there are two different types of Ancient hyperdrives. | – 那样他们能更快地回到Atlantis -根据Atlantis的数据库 |
[34:20] | There’s the more basic interstellar kind, | 古人的超光速推进有两种 |
[34:23] | like the one the Aurora has | 一种是基本的星际的,像Aurora已有的 |
[34:26] | and then there’s the more powerful intergalactic kind. | 另一种是更强大的星系间的 |
[34:28] | Similar to the one the Asgard provided us for the Daedalus. | 就象Asgard提供在Daedalus上的 |
[34:31] | Why would the Wraith wanna soup up the Aurora’s hyperdrive? | 为什么幽灵要加速Aurora的超光速推进? |
[34:34] | Because the Wraith hyperdrives are nowhere near as advanced as the Ancient hyperdrives. | 因为幽灵的超光速推进没有古人的先进 |
[34:38] | God, with all the technology the Captain is feeding her right now… | 天哪,如果船长把这项技术教会了她… |
[34:40] | She’ll learn how to modify the Wraith hyperdrives from interstellar to intergalactic. | 她就会学到如何改进幽灵的推进装置, 从星际的到星系间的 |
[34:45] | Which means they’ll make it as far as Earth. That’s what this whole thing is about. | – 那意味着他们能到达地球 – 那就是整个事情的缘由 |
[34:48] | Their new feeding ground. And this is just step one. | 他们的新的掠食场,而且仅仅是开始 |
[34:52] | Even if she doesn’t have all the information she needs, we need to stop her from sending what she’s learned so far, to the Wraith ships that are on the way. | 即使她还没有得到全部信息, 我么也得马上阻止她将情报发往飞来的幽灵飞船 |
[34:58] | There are Wraith ships on the way? | 有幽灵飞船过来? |
[35:01] | I’m, I’m sure I mentioned that. No you didn’t. | – 我好像说过这个! – 不,你没有 |
[35:05] | Well it, it, it, it threw me when she was so hot. | 好吧, 看到她如此性感我都忘了 |
[35:08] | How many ships? It’s two Cruisers. | – 多少飞船? – 两艘巡洋舰 |
[35:13] | Can you disconnect her? Him. | – 你能把她断开吗? – 是的 |
[35:17] | Not from the inside, no. I should be able to disable the pod interface from the outside. | 不是从里面, 不, 我能从外面断开 |
[35:21] | Then why didn’t you? Because I didn’t know what that would do to you. | – 那你为什么不? – 因为我不知道这样做对你有什么影响 |
[35:24] | Well that’s very thoughtful of you, but now she knows all about Atlantis. | 你可真体贴啊, 但是现在她知道Atlantis的事了 |
[35:27] | You told her? | 你告诉她的? (多拽) |
[35:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:32] | Because I was trying to convince them that… | 因为我想说服他们… |
[35:36] | Just go and unplug the Wraith, while I talk to the Captain. | 快去断开幽灵, 我去和船长谈谈 |
[35:39] | The communiqu?is blank! Yeah, but he might still have some intel about the Wraith weakness. | – 情报已经没有了 – 是的,但他可能还记得一些幽灵的弱点 |
[35:42] | Now Rodney, is there anything else you’d like to tell me? | Rodney, 还有什么要告诉我的? |
[35:48] | Only that Caldwell is probably going to destroy this ship at any moment. | Caldwell可能随时摧毁这艘船 |
[35:53] | Go! Going! | – 快去!! – 走了! |
[36:06] | Teyla! Ronon? Teyla! Ronon? | |
[36:09] | Oh, I don’t believe it. Two minutes in the pod, I’m abandoned. | 哦,我不敢相信,进去了2分钟, 就被遗弃在这了 |
[36:13] | Come on. Right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 起来, 走,走 |
[36:19] | OK OK. | |
[36:35] | Come on, McKay! | 快点, McKay! |
[36:37] | Hyperdrive modification commands have been successfully entered. | 超光速推进修正指令已经成功输入! |
[36:40] | Auxillary power is now online. Very good. | – 辅助能源就绪 – 非常好 |
[36:43] | Prepare to engage drive. Stop! | – 准备启动 – 停! |
[36:46] | Your First Officer’s a Wraith. She’s using you. | 你的副官是个幽灵,她在利用你 |
[36:49] | Security to the bridge. | 卫兵到控制室 |
[36:50] | She gained access to the virtual environment, by killing your First Officer and taking her place. | 她杀了你的副官混入了虚拟现实 |
[36:55] | She’s getting you to modify your hyperdrives, so she can upgrade the Wraith hyperdrives. | 她利用你改进超光速推进, 那样她就能升级幽灵的超光速推进器 |
[36:58] | Don’t listen to him. They need to modify their hyperdrives to make it to my planet, | – 不要听他的 – 他们需要改进他们的超光速推进 |
[37:00] | Earth and I’d prefer she not do that. | 以便达到我的星球,地球, 我可不想让他们得逞 |
[37:03] | This is nonsense. I’m telling you she’s Wraith. | – 胡言乱语 – 我告诉你,她是个幽灵 |
[37:05] | Officer Trevell has served with me for many years. – I can’t possibly believe that she… | Trevell副官已经跟随我许多年,我不能相信她… |
[37:09] | – Sir, with your permission I’d like to… | 长官,请允许我… |
[37:17] | Come on! | 快点..! |
[37:19] | Disable! | 断开! |
[37:39] | I hope that was proof enough. | 希望那证明了一切 |
[37:48] | Oh no! | 哦,不! |
[38:21] | Come on, come on! | 快点! 快点! |
[38:31] | All this time, I thought we had evaded the enemy. Instead, I’ve been unwittingly assisting them. | 这么久以来,我以为我们躲过了幽灵, 实际上,我们一直在无意中帮助它们 |
[38:36] | No Sir, she didn’t succeed and if you tell me the information in the communiqu? | 不, 她没有成功,如果你告诉我.. |
[38:38] | we may be able to defeat the Wraith once and for all. | ..幽灵的弱点, 我们就能永远击败它们 |
[38:42] | The information is in the ships computer. I can give you my access codes. | 情报在计算机里,我可以给你访问密码 |
[38:45] | We checked, it’s all been erased. Can’t you tell me yourself? | 我么检查过了,它被删除了, 你能亲自告诉我吗? |
[38:48] | No. I’m afraid I was never made aware of it’s contents, Colonel Sheppard. | 不, 我恐怕不记得它的内容了,Sheppard中校 |
[38:52] | The Council feared the possibility of our capture was too great. | 议会太过担心我们会被抓 |
[38:55] | The information in that communiqu?is gone. | 情报已经没有了 |
[39:01] | 10,000 years. | 10000年了 |
[39:04] | Even in stasis, our physical bodies must be… Very old. Too old. | – 即使在休眠舱中,我们的身体恐怕… – 非常衰老, 太衰老了 |
[39:15] | My crew deserves to know. Yes they do. | – 我的船员们应该知道这些 – 是的 |
[39:18] | And I’d love to give you all the time in the world for that, but right now, there are two Wraith ships on the way. | 我也想让你有足够时间去做, 但是现在,有两艘幽灵飞船朝这里过来了 |
[39:23] | We long for nothing more than returning to Atlantis. | 我们唯一的希望就是能回到Atlantis |
[39:28] | To raise a toast to home and victory. | 举杯庆祝胜利 |
[39:33] | We may not return home, but we will do | 我们可能再也不能回家 |
[39:35] | whatever we can to ensure that victory. | 我们会做任何事确保我们的胜利 |
[39:38] | For that I will need your help. | 为此,我需要你们的帮助 |
[39:45] | Well it’s about damned time! We’ve got serious problems! What’d you do, play a round of golf? | 时间刚刚好!你在干什么? 玩高尔夫去了? 我们有大麻烦了! |
[39:48] | What happened? Get down! | 发生什么了? 趴下! |
[39:55] | That happened! | 就是他! |
[39:57] | Not so hot now. | 啊哈! 现在可不性感了! |
[40:00] | My ships are coming. They will retrieve what I have learned. | 我的飞船来了,他们会带走我学到的知识 |
[40:06] | Earth will soon be ours. | 地球将会是我们的 |
[40:08] | Not if I can help it. | 我会阻止这个发生的 |
[40:16] | Colonel Sheppard, we’re reading two lifesigns. I hope that means what I think it means. | Sheppard,我们读到两个生命信号,希望那是你们 |
[40:19] | Give me one more minute. We’re out of time, Sheppard. The Wraith ships are almost here. | – 再给我一会儿 – 幽灵飞船已经非常近了 |
[40:23] | One damned minute and I can take care of that problem. | 再一分钟就能解决问题 |
[40:28] | Wraith Cruisers just dropped out of hyperspace, Sir. | 幽灵飞船跳出了超空间,长官 |
[40:30] | They’re aware of us. | 他们发现了我们 |
[40:32] | Battle stations! Looks like we’re gonna have to fight these guys. | 准备战斗!看来要打一仗了 |
[40:36] | Bring main rail guns online. | 准备好Rain Guns! |
[40:38] | Daedalus, this is Sheppard. We’re ready. Beam them directly onto the bridge. | – Daedalus, 我是Sheppard,我们准备好了 – 把他们直接传送到控制室 |
[40:47] | Targets are in range. | 目标进入射程! |
[40:48] | Sir, we need to get outta here. No, we need to eliminate those cruisers. The information… | – 长官,我们得离开这里 – 我们得消灭这些巡洋舰, 那些信息… |
[40:52] | No, no, we need to get far away. What? | – 不,不,我们必须远离这里 -什么? |
[40:54] | The Captain gave me Aurora’s self destruct code. He assures me that it’ll take care of the Wraith ships too, | 船长给了我Aurora的自毁密码, 幽灵飞船肯定会被干掉,但是… |
[40:58] | but we have to get clear. Bring sublight engines to military thrust. | – 我们得撤离 – 启动超光速推进, 全速撤离 |
[41:01] | Military thrust. | 全速撤离! |
[41:10] | I have never been more proud than I am at this moment. | 此刻,我从未如此的自豪 |
[41:15] | It has been an honour serving with you. | 很荣幸和你们共事 |
[41:19] | And although we may not return to Atlantis, | 虽然我们不能回到Atlantis,但是我确信Aurora |
[41:25] | rest assured that the Aurora will be remembered. | ..将会被永记在心 |
[41:51] | We monitored all transmissions from the Wraith Cruisers prior to the explosion. | 我们监控了幽灵飞船爆炸前的通信 |
[41:55] | They never got a chance to board the Aurora or upload any of the Ancient information. | 他们没有机会登上Aurora,也没有下载任何古人知识 |
[41:59] | Both Cruisers were destroyed in the explosion. It’s too bad you weren’t able to figure out the Wraith weakness. | – 两艘巡洋舰都在爆炸中被摧毁 – 没有找到幽灵的弱点有点可惜 |
[42:03] | At least we found out they had one. | 至少我们知道他们有弱点 |
[42:06] | Good work. Thank you, everyone. | 干得好,谢谢你们..大家 |
[42:09] | Before we break up the party, there’s something I’d like to do. | 在结束聚会前,我想做一件事 |
[42:13] | It might seem a little strange, but I promised to do something when we got home. | 听起来有点怪,但我发誓一回来就要做 |
[42:42] | To the crew of the Aurora. | 向Aurora的所有船员致敬! |