时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | previously on stargate atlantis… | 星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯 前集回顾 |
[00:05] | this is weir. | 我是Weir |
[00:06] | what’s the nature of major sheppard’s injury? | Sheppard少校的伤势怎么样? |
[00:08] | some sort of funky alien bugattached itselfto his neck. | 一种可怕的外星虫子吸附在他的脖子上 |
[00:11] | part of ellia is human,and part of hercomes from a creature we call the iratus bug. | Ellia的身体一部分是人类, 而另一部分则来自于我们称为Iratus Bug的虫子 |
[00:17] | now, it’s possible,by means of this retrovirus, | 现在,用这种逆转录 病毒,就有可能 |
[00:19] | that we couldstrip away those partsand leave only the human parts behind. | 把她虫子的那部分去掉,只留下人类的部分 |
[00:24] | good lord. | 我的天啊 |
[00:25] | she tookthe retrovirus. | 她把逆转录 病毒拿走了 |
[00:27] | you said it wasn’t ready. | 你说过它还没准备好 |
[00:28] | it’s not,not by a long shot. | 离准备好还早着呢 |
[00:43] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[00:46] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:56] | this reallyisn’t necessary, doc. | 没这个必要,医生 |
[00:58] | yes, it is.you’ve gota serious laceration on your arm, and you’ve losta good deal of blood. | 当然有必要,你胳膊上破了个大口子 还流失了大量的血 |
[01:00] | yeah, well,enjoy the ride, colonel.they’re making me walk. | 好了,躺在车子上享受吧,中校, 他们让我走路 |
[01:03] | you have a splinter,rodney. | 你只是破了个小口子,Rodney |
[01:04] | it’s a very nasty,painful splinter. | 这是个又脏又疼的小口子 |
[01:07] | all right,let’s havea look at this. | 好了,让我们看看 |
[01:10] | all right. | 好的 |
[01:15] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:17] | this might hurt a wee bit. | 可能会有点疼 |
[01:18] | ow! ow. | 哦! 哦 |
[01:20] | i’m sure it will. | 我肯定会的 |
[01:23] | this doesn’t sting? | 没感到刺痛吗? |
[01:25] | no | 没有 |
[01:27] | know you have a high threshold for pain, | 我知道你比别人更能忍受痛楚 |
[01:29] | but this…this is what? | 但是这个… 这是什么? |
[01:33] | gone. | 消失了 |
[01:35] | what? | 什么? |
[01:36] | the feeding mark. | 被咬破的伤口 |
[01:38] | it’s completely healed. | 完全愈合了 |
[02:53] | i write underground comics | 看上去没那么严重 |
[02:54] | all the blood come from? | 那些血从哪来的? |
[02:56] | i don’t know.maybe it just looked a lot worse than it was. | 我不知道,可能只是看上起很严重吧 |
[02:59] | i don’t see evidenceof any cut at all. | 我没看见你胳膊上有任何伤口 |
[03:01] | that’s weird,because it hurt like hell. | 太不可思议了,刚才都快疼死我了 |
[03:03] | you’re sure the skin was broken? | 你肯定有伤口? |
[03:05] | yeah, i’m pretty sure.there was a lot of blood. | 当然,我非常肯定,要不哪来这么多的血 |
[03:07] | maybe it was hers. | 可能是她的 |
[03:08] | no, it was definitely human. | 不,绝对是人类的血 |
[03:10] | i don’t know.maybe it was a nosebleed. | 我不知道,可能是鼻血 |
[03:14] | is that supposed to bea joke, colonel? | 你是在开玩笑吧,中校? |
[03:15] | believe me,this isn’t funny. | 相信我,这并不有趣 |
[03:18] | give me half a day to run your bloodwork and analyze it with the datawe already have. | 给我半天的时间做血液检查然后跟 原有的数据做一下对比分析 |
[03:22] | we’ll figure it out. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[03:23] | and until then? | 那要到什么时候? |
[03:24] | you’re welcome to look over my shoulder. | 随时欢迎你来查看我的进度 |
[03:27] | well, that’s tempting, but… | 好的,确实不错,但是… |
[03:28] | just go about your day. | 去做你自己的事吧 |
[03:44] | i thought you saidyou were a runner. | 我想你说过你是个长跑运动员 |
[03:47] | funny. | 搞笑 |
[03:49] | i can usually barely keep up. what’s with you? | 我才刚进入状态,你呢? |
[03:52] | what’s with you? | 你怎么样? |
[03:54] | water? | 水? |
[03:57] | hey, sore loser, | 嘿,痛苦的失败者 |
[04:00] | i don’t act like a jerk when you beat me. | 过去你打败我的时候我可没表现 的这么可怜 |
[04:03] | yes, you do. | 是的,你没有 |
[04:05] | okay,then we’ll go around again. | 好的,我们再跑一圈 |
[04:08] | go ahead. | 自己跑吧 |
[04:11] | okay, grumpy. | 好的,坏家伙 |
[04:12] | i will. | 我自己来 |
[04:18] | dr. beckett? | Beckett医生? |
[04:22] | i thought you’d want to see this. | 我认为你该看看着这些 |
[04:26] | is this from colonel sheppard’s blood sample? | 这是从Sheppard的血液样本得来得? |
[04:28] | that’s right. | 对 |
[04:29] | -and you’ve run it twice? -of course. | – 你检查两遍了? – 当然 |
[04:31] | okay, let’s run itone more time. | 好的,让我再检查一遍 |
[04:33] | i want to be certain before i tell him. | 我希望在我告诉他之前能确定下来 |
[04:34] | all right. | 好的 |
[04:58] | not bad, huh? | 不错,嗯? |
[05:00] | yes, yes. | 是啊,是啊 |
[05:02] | you are doing very well. | 你做的很好 |
[05:17] | you have been practicing. | 你一直在练习? |
[05:19] | not really. | 没有 |
[05:48] | you are showing a considerable leap in ability,colonel sheppard. | 你的搏击能力有了很大的飞跃,Sheppard中校 |
[05:53] | you can call me john when we’re off the clock. | 下班以后你应该叫我John |
[05:57] | very well…john. | 好的… John |
[05:59] | there you go. | 这就对了 |
[06:03] | should we continue, or do you– | 我们应该继续,还是… |
[06:23] | i’m not really sure just what happened. | 我不能肯定刚刚发生了什么 |
[06:26] | colonel… | 中校… |
[06:29] | that was interesting. | 很有趣 |
[06:32] | colonel sheppard,please report to the infirmary. | Sheppard中校,请到医务处报道 |
[06:36] | are you okay? | 你还好吗?? |
[06:39] | dr. beckettwill be expecting you. | Becktt医生正在等着你呢 |
[06:43] | yeah. | 对哦 |
[06:55] | the good news is we can now saywith some certainty | 好消息是我们现在有了确定的结果 |
[06:58] | that ellia didn’t drain away any of your life. | Ellia没有吸取你任何的生命力 |
[07:00] | we already knew that. | 这个我们已经知道了 |
[07:02] | i suppose. | 我猜 |
[07:03] | that’s the best good news you could come up with? | 那是你能拿出来的最好的消息了 |
[07:07] | it looks likeyou’ve been infected with the iratus bug retrovirus, | 看上起你被Iratus Bug的逆转录 病毒感染了 |
[07:11] | the one we were working on to turn ellia into a human. | 就是我们打算把Ellia转变成人类的那个 |
[07:13] | you mean the one that didn’t turn her into a human. | 你是指没把她转化成人类的那个吧 |
[07:16] | ellia administered the treatment prematurely. | Ellia过早的进行了注射 |
[07:18] | it wasn’t ready.it wasn’t even supposed to be– | 还没准备好,甚至还没有… |
[07:19] | i’m not blaming you, doc. | 我不是在指责你,医生 |
[07:20] | but you’re right. | 但是你是对的 |
[07:22] | her transformation was into a creature closer to the iratus bugthan a to a human, | 她转变成的那种生物更接近于Iratus Bug 而不是人类 |
[07:26] | and i know how much you– | 而且我知道你是多么的… |
[07:27] | hate those bugs? | 恨那些虫子? |
[07:28] | yes. | 是的 |
[07:28] | but for one, ellia was a wraith, | 但是Ellia是一个Wraith |
[07:31] | and she took a massive dose of the retrovirus. | 并且她注射了大量的逆转录 病毒 |
[07:33] | do we know how the colonel’s system might respond to the drug? | 我们知道中校的生理系统会对这种药 起什么反应吗 |
[07:36] | i have no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[07:37] | -it was never engineered to be given to a human. | 它本来就不是设计来给人类用的 |
[07:39] | it was never intended to be given to anyone– -doc, | – 它根本就不应该给任何东西… – 医生 |
[07:40] | let it go. | 别去想了 |
[07:42] | the problem is i have no idea how your body will react. | 问题是我根本不知道你的身体会 产生什么变化 |
[07:44] | i can’t even begin to guess. | 我连猜都猜不到 |
[07:46] | well, if how i feel is any indication,i’m fine. | 好,如果你问我现在的感觉的话,我很好 |
[07:50] | it’s certainly possible that it’s already breaking downin your system. | 但是它现在肯定已经在破坏你的生理系统了 |
[07:54] | ellia’s transformation was extreme and immediate. | Ellia的转变迅速而又极端 |
[07:56] | see? | 看见了吗? |
[07:57] | but the wound on your arm healed unnaturally fast. | 但是你手臂上的伤口愈合的不合常规的快 |
[07:59] | if there was a wound– | 前提是有伤口 |
[08:01] | well, there had to be,otherwise, i don’t see how you got infectedin the first place. | 当然有伤口,否则的话 我不知道你还能怎么被感染 |
[08:04] | well, she was spitting an awful lot. | 当然,她的血到处都是 |
[08:06] | so, what, we just monitor it for now? | 那么,从现在开始就要监控他? |
[08:09] | you’ll need to check in every six hours. | 你每六个小时就要来检查一次 |
[08:11] | i can do that. | 我做不到 |
[08:12] | and you should probably– | 你应该… |
[08:13] | suspend my off-world activities until we know more. | 延缓你在外星球上的任务直到我们 了解的更多 |
[08:17] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | see you in six hours. | 六个小时后见 |
[08:35] | you’re working late. | 你工作到很晚 |
[08:38] | no, not really. | 不是这样 (接龙…) |
[08:41] | yeah. | 好的 |
[08:42] | we keep trying to remove it from the terminals on the daedalus. | 我们一直试图把它从Daedalus的计算机里移除 |
[08:45] | somehow,the crew keeps finding a way of putting it back. | 但不知为什么,队员们总能找到办法 再弄回来 |
[08:47] | never get between a genius and a computer game. | 我在计算机游戏上一点天赋都没有 |
[08:53] | aren’t you scheduled to fly out? | 你没有计划出发吗? |
[08:54] | i was supposed to, yes,until i heard about sheppard. | 本来应该出发的, 但是我听说了Sheppard… |
[08:59] | he’s under beckett’s supervision. | 他还在Beckett的观察中 |
[09:03] | if the lieutenant colonel finds himself unable to perform his duties,that’s… | 如果中校发现自己不能执行任务,那么… |
[09:08] | you have a ship to command, colonel. i wouldn’t want to spread you too thin. | 你有一艘飞船要管理,上校 我不想让你分心管这些 |
[09:11] | novak and hermiod are running a full diagnostic on our ftl drive. | Novak和Hermiod正在对FTL驱动 系统做全面的检查 |
[09:14] | they’re worried about the constant use jumping between galaxies, | 他们对进行持续的星际间跳跃 有些担心 |
[09:17] | which is to say,if i need to, i have some time. | 就是说,如果我需要,我还有一些时间 |
[09:24] | okay. let me think about it. | 好的,让我考虑一下 |
[09:29] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | you got chess on there? | 计算机上有象棋? |
[09:35] | as a matter of fact, i do. | 事实上,我有 |
[09:38] | well, i have to warn you that i ama career military strategist. | 好的,我先要提醒你我是个职业 的军事战略家 |
[09:42] | well, i’ll have to take my chances. | 好的,我会碰碰运气的 |
[10:05] | hey, doc…this is sheppard. | 嘿,医生…我是Sheppard |
[10:09] | yes, colonel. | 怎么了,中校 |
[10:12] | we may have to bump up our first check-in. | 我们可能不得不提前第一次检查了 |
[10:35] | isn’t breaking downin his system like we hoped it would. | 就像我们预计的那样,它开始破坏他的生理系统了 |
[10:39] | you’re positive? | 你肯定? |
[10:40] | yes.in fact, it’s beginningto alter his dna. | 是的,事实上,它正在改变他的DNA |
[10:43] | if it’s allowed to continue, | 如果再这么继续下去 |
[10:45] | he’ll devolveinto a creature similar to what ellia became. | 他将会退化成Ellia那样的生物 |
[10:53] | how long do we have? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[10:54] | i’m not sure, exactly. | 我不能确切的肯定 |
[10:55] | ballpark. months? weeks? | 那大概呢,几个月?几个星期? |
[10:57] | days.we have days. | 几天,我们只有几天 |
[11:02] | okay, what’s the plan? | 好的,你有什么计划? |
[11:04] | i’ve injected him with a viral inhibitor. | 我已经给他注射了病毒抑止剂 |
[11:06] | it should slow down the retrovirus as far as his cognitive abilities are concerned, | 这应该能减缓逆转录 病毒影响他的 认知系统 |
[11:10] | but i’m afraid that’s it so far. | 但我恐怕这不能起太大作用 |
[11:12] | we’re exploring various treatments that may or may not be effective, so– | 我们正在研究各种有效的或无效的 治疗方案,所以… |
[11:16] | no, carson.we don’t have any timeto explore. | 不,Carson,我们没有那么多时间去研究了 |
[11:17] | there’s got to be something in the ancient database that can help you find a treatment. | 在古人的数据库里应该能找到有助于 治疗的资料 |
[11:20] | i know that, elizabeth. we’re doing our best. | 我知道,Elizabeth,我们正在尽全力 |
[11:23] | i’m sorry. i know.of course you are. | 对不起,我知道你们当然在尽力 |
[11:27] | you should talk to him. | 你应该跟他谈谈 |
[11:29] | he’s hiding it very well, | 他隐藏的很好 |
[11:31] | but if i was him,i’d be scared to death. | 但如果我是他,我会怕的要死 |
[11:38] | how am i doing? | 我现在怎么样? |
[11:48] | anything that has you speechless has me concerned. | 你不说话我就知道没什么好事 |
[11:52] | you’re going to be fine. | 你会好起来 |
[11:53] | wow.that’s dead man talk. | 喔,跟快要死的人都这么说 |
[11:56] | no, it isn’t. | 不,不是的 |
[11:57] | have you seen this? | 你看到这个了? |
[11:59] | beckett is going to figure this one out. | Beckett会把这个弄清楚的 |
[12:01] | i think i already have. | 我想我已经清楚了 |
[12:04] | you know who i’m starting to feel like? …..ford. | 你知道我开始感觉到像什么了吗?…Ford |
[12:08] | what happened to you is completely different. | 在你身上发生的完全跟他不同 |
[12:10] | i know, i know.still, i can feel it. | 我知道,我知道,但是,我还是能感觉到 |
[12:13] | i mean, i can feel it changing me inside,like he did. | 我的意思是,我感觉到它正在里面改变我, 跟他的感觉一样 |
[12:18] | i don’t think that’s even possible. | 我认为没这个可能 |
[12:20] | look, you’re very worried– | 你是太担心了 |
[12:21] | no, no.no, it’s… | 不,不,不,只是… |
[12:26] | one of the best weeks of my life was when i got my wisdom teeth out. | 我生命里最开心的几个星期是我把 我的智牙拔出来的时候 |
[12:29] | i was on codeine for a full seven days. this is kind of the same. | 我服用了整整7天的可卡因 跟我现在的感觉一样 |
[12:32] | i know i should be in pain, or at the very least freaked out by this,and i’m not… | 我知道我现在应该痛苦 或者至少应该反常一些,但是我不… |
[12:38] | and that freaks me out more than anything. | 现在我比任何时候感觉都要好 |
[12:41] | we’re going to beat this. | 我们会让你恢复的 |
[12:42] | “we’re going to beat this”? | “我们会让你回复的”? |
[12:44] | “beckett will figure this out.you’re going to be fine”? | “Beckett会搞清楚的,你会好起来的”? |
[12:47] | you really suck at the whole bedside manner thing. | 你这完全是医生对病人说的假话 |
[12:50] | i’m know. i’m sorry. | 我知道,对不起 |
[12:53] | but i appreciate the effort. | 但我感激你的努力 |
[12:57] | no. no.that would only work if the retrovirus was doing what we had originally | 不,不,它只在转录 病毒像我们原先 认为的那样工作 |
[12:59] | intended it to do. | 才会有效果 |
[13:01] | i disagree.you are not taking into account what’s happening to his somatic cells. | 我不同意,你没有考虑到在他的 肉体细胞上发生的事情 |
[13:06] | the only thing i have to take into account is how off you are, | 我唯一考虑到的事情是你错的很厉害 |
[13:08] | and i don’t think i’m the only one who sees that. | 我想我也不是唯一一个发现这个的人 |
[13:10] | so let’s move on. | 让我们继续吧 |
[13:11] | wait, wait, wait.oh, god… | 等等,等等,哦,天啊… |
[13:13] | we’re looking at this all wrong. | 我们想的全错了 |
[13:16] | the best idea we’ve had so far is to try to repair his system on the genetic level | 到目前为止我们最好的办法是在遗传 水平上修复他的系统 |
[13:20] | by administering a massive, cloned embryonic stem cell treatment. | 通过执行大量的克隆干细胞治疗 |
[13:23] | i still think it’s our best bet. | 我还是认为这是最好的办法 |
[13:24] | introducing more human genetic material into his body | 给他的身体引入更多的人类遗传物质 |
[13:27] | is only going togive the retrovirus more fuel. | 只是给转录 病毒更多的能量 |
[13:29] | i don’t know how much simpler i can say that. | 我不知道这么简单你们怎么还不明白 |
[13:31] | yes, yes, i agree. | 是的,是的,我同意 |
[13:33] | that’s why we have to use the iratus bug stem cells. | 那就是为什么我们该用Iratus Bug的干细胞 |
[13:38] | i’m sorry? | 什么? |
[13:39] | the iratus bug stem cell,programmed with human rna, | Iratus Bug的干细胞,以人类的RNA编序 |
[13:42] | wouldn’t get rejected by his system and | 不会被他的生理系统排斥并且 |
[13:44] | would be practically ignored by the current strain of retrovirus. | 也能通过目前的转录 病毒 |
[13:46] | we attack it from the inside. | 我们从内部攻击 |
[13:48] | exactly.it would be like our own magic bullet | 确切的说,就像我们自己的魔法子弹 |
[13:50] | that could navigate the retrovirus and start to repair his mutated cells. | 可以通过转录 病毒并且修复他受损的细胞 |
[13:53] | the only bug pieces we have are from a sample that died a year ago. | 我们拥有的唯一一块虫子的组织是 一年前死的那个身上的 |
[13:57] | i have no doubt we could program the cells if we had them, | 我肯定如果有的话,我可以给那些细胞 编序 |
[14:00] | but we do not have the time to artificially produce a gene therapy of that kind of volume. | 但是现在我们没有时间来进行这种 大规模的人工基因治疗 |
[14:08] | which means,ladies and gentlemen, | 这意味着,女士们先生们 |
[14:11] | we need to go on an egg hunt. | 我们需要去猎取虫蛋 |
[14:21] | it’s okay.sit. please. | 好了,请坐 |
[14:25] | how’s the colonel? | 中校怎么样? |
[14:27] | not very well. | 不是很好 |
[14:28] | i’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个 |
[14:29] | yeah, so am i. | 是的,我也一样 |
[14:31] | i think it would be best if you do assume colonel sheppard’s duties until he– | 我想最好你能执行Sheppard中校的 任务直到他… |
[14:34] | consider it done. | 被认为恢复了 |
[14:36] | just until he’s back on his feet. | 直到他恢复健康 |
[14:39] | you two are pretty close, aren’t you? | 你们两人很亲密,不是吗? |
[14:45] | we’ve been through a lot together, yes. | 我们经常在一起,是的 |
[14:50] | you’ve got the best team in two galaxies working on a way to get him back to normal. my money’s on success. | 你让最好的小组在两个星系寻找能让他 回复正常的方法 |
[14:58] | and if you need someone to talk to– | 如果你需要找人谈话… |
[15:00] | if you could assume those duties effective immediately… | 如果你能够快速有效地完成这些任务… |
[15:02] | i can do that. | 我能做到 |
[15:03] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:10] | the ancient database has quite a lot of information about the iratus bug. | 古人的数据库里有很多关于Iratus Bug的信息 |
[15:13] | we know what planet it’s on,we know that it likes cool, damp, dark places to lay its eggs, | 我们知道它们在哪个星球上,他们喜欢 在寒冷,潮湿的地方下蛋 |
[15:18] | so it shouldn’t be that hard to locate. | 所以并不是很难寻找 |
[15:19] | wait a minute.the last time we ran into one of these things,we almost lost sheppard. | 等等,上次我们遇到这些东西,Sheppard 中校几乎没命 |
[15:23] | how do you expect to just walk right into one of their nests? | 你怎么能希望就这么走进他们的巢穴中去 |
[15:26] | i don’t see that we have any other choice. | 我不知道我们还有别的悬着 |
[15:28] | we need the iratus stem cells. | 我们需要Iratus虫子的干细胞 |
[15:29] | the best stem cells come from embryos. | 最好的干细胞只能从胚胎中拿到 |
[15:31] | with them, we actually have a chance of saving colonel sheppard. | 有了它们,我们就有机会救Sheppard中校 |
[15:33] | without them, he’ll die. | 没有他们,他就会死 |
[15:34] | and this is the only option we have? | 那这是我们唯一的选择? |
[15:36] | and time’s an issue as well. | 时间也是关键 |
[15:39] | you have no idea what will happen. | 你不知道下面会发生什么 |
[15:41] | there’s only one certainty –what will happen if we do nothing. | 只能肯定一件事,就是如果我们什么 都不做会发生什么 |
[15:44] | we all understand the risks, dr. weir, | 我们都明白风险,Weir博士 |
[15:46] | and i believe that colonel sheppard would do the same for any one of us. | 我也相信如果我们出了事Sheppard 中校也会愿意为我们这样做 |
[15:53] | permission granted. | 同意申请 |
[15:55] | i need an hour to get my things together. | 我需要一个小时准备装备 |
[15:57] | okay, gear up. one hour. | 好的,快点,一个小时 |
[16:12] | look. i made a new friend. | 看,我有了个新朋友 |
[16:16] | it’s only protocol. | 这只是规定 |
[16:18] | that’s your answer for everything. | 那就是你对这一切的答案? |
[16:21] | you look well. | 你看上起很好 |
[16:25] | should you be out of bed? | 你该躺到床上休息? |
[16:27] | i was going a little crazy down there, so they said i could walk around for a bit. | 我躺够了,他们说我可以出来走走 |
[16:30] | that’s good.yeah. | 那很好 |
[16:38] | look, i’m trying to say i want to go on this mission. | 我是想说我打算进行这次任务 |
[16:41] | hey, you said yourself,you are not fit for any off-world activity. | 嘿,你现在不适合执行外星球上的任务 |
[16:45] | the inhibitor that beckett’s got me on,the one that’s keeping me lucid, | Beckett的抑止剂让我感觉很清晰 |
[16:49] | they keep having to up the dose. | 他们一直在加大剂量 |
[16:52] | i know. they told me. | 我只到,他们跟我说了 |
[16:54] | i don’t know how much more time i have, | 我不知道我还有多少时间 |
[16:56] | but the last thing i want to do… | 但我能做的最后一件事… |
[16:58] | is sit on my…mutating hands | 是坐在我的… 变异的手上 |
[17:02] | while my team puts their lives on the line trying to find me a cure. | 等着我的队员冒生命危险去给我 寻找治疗的方法 |
[17:07] | i should be with them. | 我应该跟他们在一起 |
[17:10] | no.i’m sorry. | 不,对不起 |
[17:14] | what’s the worst that can happen?i die? | 最坏的结果是什么,死掉? |
[17:17] | you could compromise the mission. | 你可能会危及这次行动 |
[17:19] | -they have enough things to worry about– -so, what?suddenly, i’m a liability? | – 他们有太多的事情要担心了 – 所以,什么?突然之间我就变成一个负担了? |
[17:22] | your condition can change rapidly– | 你的状态可能改变的很快 |
[17:24] | i know, and i know i can do this. | 我知道,我知道我能做到 |
[17:27] | i’m glad you feel that way, | 我很高兴你感觉不错 |
[17:29] | -but it would be irresponsible of me– -this is my life we’re talking about. | – 但同意你去是我不负责任 – 现在说的是我的命 |
[17:33] | i know that. | 我知道 |
[17:36] | i’m going on that mission. | 我要参加这次行动 |
[17:37] | no, john, you’re not. | 不,John,你不能 |
[17:41] | damn it! | 我靠! |
[17:44] | it’s okay! put it down. | 好了!把枪放下 |
[17:51] | i’m betting that didn’t sell you. | 我打赌这没有影响你的看法 |
[17:54] | no. no, not really. | 不,不,没有 |
[17:57] | i should go back to the infirmary. | 我应该回到医务室去 |
[18:01] | yes. | 是的 |
[18:25] | so, what are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么? |
[18:27] | according to the ancient database,probably a cave. | 根据古人的数据库,很可能是个洞穴 |
[18:29] | cool, damp, and dark,which i translate to “scary, awful, bad. | 寒冷,潮湿,黑暗,我可以翻译成 “恐怖,可怕,恶心” |
[18:33] | they wouldn’t want their nests out in the open. | 他们不会把巢放在野外 |
[18:35] | a cave keeps the eggs away from the predators. | 洞穴可以防止那些掠食者 |
[18:37] | i always figured they were the predator. | 我总认为他们才是掠食者 |
[18:39] | i guarantee there’s something out here worse. | 我担保这里还会有更坏的事情发生 |
[18:40] | really? | 真的吗? |
[18:41] | they’ve got to feed on something. | 他们以某种生物为食 |
[18:43] | thank you.thank you for that. | 谢谢,谢谢你说了这些 |
[18:45] | you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:46] | the foot of that mountain range starts about a mile up this way. | 沿着山脚上行一英里,这边 |
[18:49] | that’s probably our best bet for caves. | 那极有可能就是我们要找的洞穴 |
[18:50] | agreed | 同意 |
[18:51] | okay, let’s pick up the pace. | 好的,加快步伐 |
[19:04] | what do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在做什么? |
[19:06] | sergeant, you want to give us a minute, please? | 军士,你先出去一下好吗? |
[19:11] | what’s the problem | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | this.this is the problem. | 这个,这就是问题 |
[19:13] | “memo to all atlantis personnel regarding new security protocols”? | “给所有Atlantis人员关于新安全协议 的备忘录”? |
[19:18] | is there a part there that you disagree with in particular? | 你对哪个细节不同意? |
[19:20] | you are just keeping sheppard’s chair warm, colonel. don’t lose sight of that. | 你才刚刚把Sheppard的位子捂暖和,上校 别忘了这个 |
[19:24] | look, he’s done a good job here. | 他在这是做的不错 |
[19:26] | there’s just some rookie mistakes that i thought needed fixing. | 我只是修改了一些新手常常犯的错误 |
[19:29] | so you went ahead and changed them without talking to me. | 你还想继续改变而不通知我? |
[19:32] | i don’t need to check with you about how i run the military operations on this base, ma’am. | 在这个基地我如何进行军事行动并不需要 于你协商,女士 |
[19:38] | they tell me you’re also thinking of rearranging the off-world teams. | 他们告诉我你还打算重组在外星球 执行任务的小组 |
[19:42] | again, sheppard had things a little backwards. | 再说一次,Sheppard做的有些落后 |
[19:45] | i figure, while i’m here– | 当我在这里,我打算… |
[19:46] | well, you figured wrong. | 你打算错了 |
[19:49] | there’s no telling when sheppard’s going to be better. | 没人告诉我Sheppard中校正在恢复 |
[19:52] | none of the estimates that i’ve heard are “soon.” | 我听到的评估没有一个是说”快了” |
[19:54] | on the contrary, | 相反 |
[19:55] | i think i may be doing a little more than keeping the colonel’s chair warm, ma’am. | 我想我可以做的更多一些来捂暖和 中校的位子,女士 |
[20:01] | i mean, just look at his scheduling,labor distribution… | 我的意思是,只是看看他的计划和工作分配 |
[20:03] | i don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[20:04] | well somebody needed to. | 有人需要 |
[20:05] | do you think i don’t know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在干什么? |
[20:07] | i’m trying to improve things. | 我只是在试图改善 |
[20:08] | 我不是说你做的不对 或者更甚 我反对所有这些改变 | |
[20:12] | excuse me?because i thought that’s exactly– | 对不起?因为我认为那实际上… |
[20:14] | you could have waited a week,or even a day. | 你可以等一星期,甚至一天 |
[20:17] | you making sweeping changes to the way john sheppard runs things just hours | 你在被任命几个小时之后只是发了 一个信息就打算改变 |
[20:21] | after you’ve been assigned to this position sends only one message– | 你的前任John Sheppard做事的方法 |
[20:26] | that he’s not coming back. | 他还没回来 |
[20:37] | you think this is it? | 你认为就是这里? |
[20:39] | it certainly smells like there’s something living in there. | 闻上去就好像有些东西住在里面 |
[20:41] | yeah, or dying. | 是的,或是死在里面 |
[20:43] | i cannot see that far into the cave. | 我在这个洞里看不了多远 |
[20:47] | oh, well, that is disgusting. | 哦,让人恶心 |
[20:51] | they’re in there. | 他们在里面 |
[20:52] | and you had to pick it up and smell it to figure that out. | 你非要把它建起来再闻闻才能弄清楚吗 |
[20:57] | to know it’s recent. | 才能明白它们最近还在 |
[20:59] | well, how recent? | 好,有多近? |
[21:01] | so, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[21:03] | well,we go in there, | 好的,我们进去 |
[21:04] | we get some eggs,and then we come out. | 拿几个蛋,然后出来 |
[21:08] | okay.ronon, teyla,you’re on point with me. walker, stevens,you take our six. | 好的,Ronon, Teyla,你们跟着我 Walker, Stevens,你们跟着我们 |
[21:12] | docs, stay in the middle and try not to get bit, okay? | 医生,呆在队伍中间不要被咬到,好吗? |
[21:16] | well,maybe someone should, um…stay out here. | 嗯,可能需要某个人…呆在洞外面 |
[21:19] | so that you’re all alone when a dozen of them come stampeding out of here? | 那你一个人呆着等它们跑出洞穴? |
[21:22] | i’m in the middle. | 我要走在队伍中间 |
[21:25] | let’s do it. | 行动 |
[21:41] | hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[21:44] | yes. | 是的 |
[21:45] | looks like we’ve got the right address. | 看上去我们找到正确的地点了 |
[21:50] | you don’t seriously think that’s going to help, do you? | 你不是真的以为这有帮助吧? |
[21:52] | yeah, when they see your neck before mine,you won’t think it’s stupid. | 是啊,当它们看见你的脖子在我前面, 你就不会觉得这很愚蠢了 |
[21:55] | where are these eggs supposed to be? | 这些蛋应该在哪里? |
[21:57] | the database says they have a central nest. | 数据库说它们在中间有个巢穴 |
[21:59] | i’m hoping we’ll know it when we see it. | 我希望当我们看见时就能知道 |
[22:12] | John? john? | |
[22:15] | leave them off. | 把它们关上 |
[22:18] | the lights.leave the lights off. | 灯光,把灯关上 |
[22:23] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:26] | i thought i should come by and practice my bedside manner. | 我想我应该来看看你再练习一下 医生对病人的态度 |
[22:32] | how are you? | 你怎么样? |
[22:34] | my body’s mutating into a bug.how are you? | 我的身体变成了个虫子,你说会怎么样? |
[22:39] | would you like an update on your team’s progress? | 你打算听听你的小组的进展吗? |
[22:42] | they’ve found an iratus cave,and they’ve headed in. | 他们发现了一个Iratus的洞穴,现在 正在进入 |
[22:46] | good. | 不错 |
[22:47] | they should locate some eggs and be back here in no time. | 他们会找到一些蛋并且马上赶回来 |
[22:49] | no time. | 马上 |
[22:50] | yes. | 是的 |
[22:51] | then what? | 然后呢? |
[22:56] | honestly, i don’t know. | 说实话,我不知道 |
[23:06] | hey, are you all right? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[23:09] | -would you like me to call someone? -who would you call? | – 你要不要我叫人进来? – 你要叫谁? |
[23:12] | if you need to see a doctor– | 如果你需要看医生 |
[23:13] | i need a bigger security detail. | 我需要更多的安全人员 |
[23:17] | excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
[23:18] | at least two men stationed at my door.sooner rather than later. | 至少让两个人站在我的门口,最好马上 |
[23:23] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:25] | just trust me, elizabeth.you’re going to need it. | 相信我,Elizabeth,你马上就需要了 |
[23:27] | listen, john– | 听着,John… |
[23:31] | oh, my god. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[23:33] | they need to hurry. | 他们需要更快点 |
[23:38] | you should be in the infirmary. | 你应该在医务室 |
[23:41] | the infirmary isn’t secure. | 医务室不够安全 |
[23:44] | that inhibitor is only keeping me lucid. it’s not slowingthe retrovirus. | 抑止剂只能保证我的意识情形,并 不能减缓转变的速度 |
[23:49] | -still– -don’t argue with me! | – 直到… – 不要跟我争吵! |
[23:53] | i’m not safe to be around anymore. | 跟我呆在一起不安全 |
[23:57] | get some more men at my door,and get the hell out of here. | 多叫一些人站在门口,然后马上离开 |
[24:03] | okay. | 好的 |
[24:06] | okay. | 好的 |
[24:13] | double the detail. | 把安全人员加倍 |
[24:15] | code one-six. | 代码1-6 |
[24:37] | doc… | 医生… |
[24:42] | good god. | 我的天啊 |
[24:45] | i think this is it | 我想就是这里 |
[24:54] | so how do we want to play this? | 下面我们怎么搞? |
[24:55] | they’ll defend their young. | 它们肯定会保护幼虫 |
[24:57] | maybe we should make a diversion. | 可能我们应该转移 |
[25:01] | are you volunteering? | 你是自愿来的? |
[25:03] | i’ll shut up. | 我闭嘴 |
[25:06] | i do not believe we can get close enough to retrieve the eggs without these creatures attacking | 我不相信我们能够接近拿到那些蛋 而不被它们攻击 |
[25:11] | i have this, | 我有这个 |
[25:14] | but i need to get under that. | 但我需要到那下面去 |
[25:18] | hand me that water canister. | 把水罐给我 |
[25:27] | if there’s one thing we know about these little buggers, | 如果说我们还了解这些小虫子什么事的话 |
[25:29] | it’s that they hate salt water. | 那就是它们讨厌盐水 |
[25:32] | how’s that going to help us? | 那怎么帮到我们? |
[25:35] | just watch. | 等等看吧 |
[25:52] | see? | 看见了吗? |
[25:54] | -not so stupid. -ah, shut it. | – 还不笨 – 啊,闭嘴 |
[26:16] | doc… | 医生… |
[26:20] | heads up! | 小心头上! |
[26:22] | oh, crap. | 哦,废话 |
[26:24] | carson, run! | Carson, 快跑! |
[26:33] | let’s go! come on!get out of here!don’t look back! | 快出去,赶快!不要往后看! |
[26:37] | don’t look back! come on! | 别往后看!赶快! |
[26:39] | walker, stevens,get the hell out of there! | Walker,Stevens,快他妈的出来! |
[26:43] | walker, stevens,do you copy? | Walker,Stevens,收到了没有? |
[26:48] | fire in the hole!let’s go! | 投弹!快走! |
[27:00] | i think that stopped them. | 我想它们被挡住了 |
[27:03] | we’re not sticking around to find out. | 我们不能在这附近逗留 |
[27:05] | i’m pulling the plug on this mission.let’s get back to the gate. | 我要取消这次行动,让我们回到门那里 |
[27:08] | we can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[27:09] | we just lost two men in there, doc, | 我们刚刚在这里失去了两个人,医生 |
[27:11] | so unless you can find another way to get those eggs out of there,we’re done. | 除非你找到另一种方法拿到蛋并且 安全离开,否则这次行动取消 |
[27:14] | understand?let us go. | 明白了?走吧 |
[27:31] | the nest is incredibly well-protected. there are hundreds,maybe even thousands of them. | 巢穴被保护的非常好 里面有成百甚至上千只虫子 |
[27:35] | i just don’t think it’s possible. | 我认为这不可能 |
[27:36] | so where does that leave us? | 那么我们会怎么样? |
[27:37] | without the stem cells, | 没有那些细胞 |
[27:40] | our plan is not promising. | 我们的计划就不可能实行 |
[27:45] | okay. | 好的 |
[27:48] | i’ll tell him. | 我来告诉他 |
[28:02] | how is he? | 他怎么样? |
[28:03] | i wouldn’t go in there, ma’am. | 我没进去过,女士 |
[28:06] | i’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[28:16] | John? john? | |
[28:29] | so this is when i usually ask you a stupid question, | 现在就是我经常问你那些愚蠢问题的时候 |
[28:33] | like, “how are you feeling?” | 像”你觉得怎么样?” |
[28:38] | John? john? | |
[28:41] | John? john? | |
[28:48] | our team got back from the mission. | 我们的小组回来了 |
[28:56] | the nest was too well-protected. | 巢穴被保护的太好了 |
[28:59] | we were unable to retrieve the eggs. | 我们没办法拿到蛋 |
[29:02] | -they tried their best. -best? | – 它们尽全力了 – 尽全力了? |
[29:05] | -the bugs attacked– -try again. | – 那些虫子袭击了 – 再去试试 |
[29:10] | i can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[29:12] | why? | 为什么? |
[29:13] | -john -no. | – John…- 不 |
[29:15] | -i understand– -if you won’t…then kill me now. | – 我明白… – 如果你不去…那现在就杀了我 |
[29:21] | John… john… | |
[29:22] | it’s better for the both of us. | 这样对我们两个都好 |
[29:27] | i can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[29:32] | then try again. | 那就再去一次 |
[29:46] | we lost walker and stevens.i won’t send another team. | 我们失去了Walker和Stevens,我 不能再送另一个小组过去 |
[29:52] | i won’t risk more lives. | 我不能再冒险让更多的人送死 |
[30:06] | this is weir.we have a security breach. | 我是Weir,这里有安全问题 |
[30:10] | colonel sheppard’s quarters. | 在Sheppard中校的住处 |
[30:19] | okay.we’ve got a lock on him. | 好的,我们锁定他了 |
[30:25] | that can’t be him.it’s moving too fast. | 那不可能是他,他移动的太快了 |
[30:27] | it’s him. | 就是他 |
[30:29] | all right.four teams.surround him and close in. | 好了,4组人,包围住他然后收缩包围圈 |
[30:32] | i want him stopped,and gentlemen, use whatever level of force you deem necessary. | 我要让他停住,还有先生们 使用你认为必要的任何级别的武力 |
[30:36] | move out. | 出发 |
[30:38] | you will only use such force only as a last resort. | 你们只有在最后关头才能使用这样的武力 |
[30:41] | that’s not sheppard anymore, ma’am. | 那不再是Sheppard中校了,女士 |
[30:44] | you heard me. | 你们听我的 |
[30:51] | you coming? | 你来吗? |
[30:55] | yes. | 是的 |
[31:00] | lock down the stargate. | 把星际之门锁住 |
[31:02] | right. | 对 |
[31:16] | i thought you said that he couldn’t use the transporters. | 我想你说过他不能使用传送平台 |
[31:19] | i said i doubted he was lucid enough. | 我说了我怀疑他不够清醒 |
[31:21] | well, shut ’em down.he’s not going to do it again. | 好了,把它们关掉,这样他就再不能那样干了 |
[31:23] | thus stranding your search teams. | 那样会使你的搜索小组陷入困境 |
[31:27] | bravo team, you’re on deck.right below you. | Bravo小组,你们在甲板上,就在你们下方 |
[31:30] | you heard the man. | 你们听见这个人说的了 |
[31:31] | down the stairs. | 下楼梯 |
[31:35] | ronon,where are you going? | Ronon,你要去哪里? |
[31:37] | let him go. | 随他去 |
[31:56] | bravo team and sheppard are in the same room. | Bravo小组和Sheppard在一个房间里 |
[31:58] | stay sharp.he should be right there with you. | 马上停下,他就在你们旁边 |
[32:23] | anyone have a visual? | 有人看见了吗? |
[32:29] | above us! | 在我们上面! |
[32:47] | colonel! | 中校! |
[32:51] | please.do not make me do this. | 请不要逼我们这样做 |
[33:11] | get the doctor down here. | 让医生来这里 |
[33:13] | i have him. | 我抓到他了 |
[33:26] | i’ve put him in a medically induced coma for now. | 我已经用药物让他暂时昏迷了 |
[33:28] | i was afraid he might break through the restraints. | 我想他对抑止剂已经有免疫力了 |
[33:30] | that’s a good call, doctor. | 那是个好消息,医生 |
[33:32] | so, what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[33:33] | the retrovirus has wreaked havoc on his system,and it’s taking over. | 逆转录 病毒正在大肆破坏他的生理系统 并且正在接管他的身体 |
[33:36] | what does that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[33:37] | if we don’t find a way to stop the retrovirus in the next 24 hours, | 如果我们在24小时之内还找不到 方法阻止逆转录 病毒 |
[33:42] | what is left of the john sheppard we know will be gone. | John Sheppard剩下的那部分也会消失的 |
[33:59] | you guys are up late. | 你们这些家伙起的太晚了 |
[34:02] | can’t sleepeither? | 也睡不着? |
[34:04] | any progress? | 有进展吗? |
[34:07] | no. | 没有 |
[34:08] | he’s still in a coma. | 他还在昏迷 |
[34:10] | at least he isn’t in any pain. | 起码他感觉不到痛苦 |
[34:14] | maybe if i went alone, maybe– | 能不能我一个人去… |
[34:16] | it’s not open for discussion. | 这不可能 |
[34:17] | i’m not good at sitting still. | 我不喜欢安安稳稳做在这里 |
[34:21] | i understand. | 我理解 |
[34:23] | believe me,i appreciate how you feel. | 相信我,我很感激你现在想的 |
[34:27] | look, we have closed down that section of the infirmary, but if you feel you need to… | 我们已经关闭了医务室的区域,如果 你感觉你需要… |
[34:36] | what i mean to say is,if you would like to have a private goodbye, | 我的意思是,如果你想私下跟他告别 |
[34:41] | you should probably do it soon. | 那就赶快去吧 |
[34:45] | are we really there? | 都到了这种程度了? |
[34:48] | i think we might be. | 我想是的 |
[34:52] | dr. weir,i need to speak to you immediately. | Weir博士,我要立即与你通话 |
[34:54] | what is it? | 什么事? |
[34:55] | meet me in your office.i think i have an idea. | 在你的办公室里见,我想我有主意了 |
[35:05] | i’m sorry.it just came to me. | 对不起,我刚刚想到 |
[35:07] | the fact that his mutation has progressed as far as it has may be his salvation. | 他现在的变异可能就是我们拯救他 的关键 |
[35:11] | explain that. | 解释一下 |
[35:12] | his sweat glands are actually producing trace amounts of their signature pheromone. | 他的汗腺正在分泌出少量的虫子的 信息素 |
[35:16] | and? | 然后呢? |
[35:17] | when we were in the cave, | 当我们在洞里的时候, |
[35:18] | those bugs knew we didn’t belong there, | 那些虫子知道我们不属于那里 |
[35:20] | so they didn’t really fancy us getting close to their nest. | 所以它们不让我们靠近巢穴 |
[35:22] | whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.i see where you’re going with this. | 喔,喔喔喔,我知道我们怎么来利用这个了 |
[35:24] | if we can artificially create the pheromone, | 如果我们能人工制造这些信息素 |
[35:26] | we might be able to confuse them enough to leave us alone. | 我们就可能迷惑它们让它们不攻击我们 |
[35:28] | aye, that would work. | 会成功的 |
[35:30] | well, that’s an excellent plan,carson. | 好的,这是个很精彩的计划,Carson |
[35:31] | i wish it was. | 我希望是的 |
[35:33] | you can’t do that in time? | 你来不及做? |
[35:34] | no. it would take days. | 是的,要花几天时间 |
[35:35] | but you said sheppard only had 24 hours | 但你说过Sheppard只有24小时 |
[35:38] | before the damage the retrovirus is causing would be irreparable. | 以后逆转录 病毒造成的损害就不能逆转了 |
[35:40] | exactly. | 确实是 |
[35:41] | well, then that’s a terrible plan, carson. | 好,这真是个恐怖的计划,Carson |
[35:43] | there’s one person on this base that wouldn’t need the artificial pheromone. | 这个基地里只有一个人不需要虫子的信息素 |
[35:48] | Sheppard? sheppard? | |
[35:49] | he could walk right into that cave and those bugs wouldn’t pay him any mind. | 他可以直接走进洞里,那些虫子不会注意他 |
[35:51] | um, i’m not sure you’ve noticed or not, but colonel sheppard’s not feeling very well. | 呃,我不知道你有没有注意到, Sheppard中校现在感觉不大好 |
[35:55] | he stopped taking the inhibitor we were administering. it was able to keep him lucid. | 那是因为他停止服用我们给他的抑止剂 继续服用会让他清醒 |
[35:58] | i thought its effectiveness had worn off. | 我想有效性正在减弱 |
[36:00] | true, but i believe if we give him a massive dose he may be clear-headed enough | 是的,我想如果我们给他很大剂量的话, 他就能足够清醒的 |
[36:03] | to complete the mission before we lose him completely. | 在我们失去他之前完成任务 |
[36:05] | but won’t giving him that much inhibitor– | 但给他这么大剂量的抑止剂会 |
[36:07] | kill him? | 杀死他? |
[36:08] | yes, it’s a definite possibility. | 是的,很有可能 |
[36:10] | even if i knew it would for certain, | 即使我知道这一定会杀死他 |
[36:12] | i’d be tempted to offer him one last hour of lucidity. | 我也会让他最后的时刻保持清醒死去 |
[36:18] | do it. | 干吧 |
[36:19] | gear up. | 赶快 |
[36:20] | take him as far as the cave. | 把他带到洞穴里 |
[36:31] | John? john? | |
[36:34] | John… john… | |
[36:39] | hey. | 嘿 |
[36:40] | you’re in the infirmary. | 你在医务室里 |
[36:43] | sorry about the headache.it’s a side effect of the inhibitor. | 对不起,你的头会疼,这是抑止剂的副作用 |
[36:47] | did i hurt anyone? | 我伤害到别人了吗? |
[36:50] | no, not seriously. | 不,不是很严重 |
[36:52] | did ronon shoot me? | Ronon射到我了? |
[36:55] | you had it coming. | 你自找的 |
[36:58] | look, we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[36:59] | this dose of the inhibitor drug will only last about an hour. | 这么多剂量的抑止剂只能持续一个小时 |
[37:03] | how would you like to go on a mission? | 你参加这次行动怎么样? |
[37:10] | now, you realize that you may have to, uh… | 现在,你认识到你不得不,呃… |
[37:12] | it’s already set to stun. | 已经设到击晕档上了 |
[37:20] | he’s ready. | 他准备好了 |
[37:23] | good to see you up and, uh…about. | 见到你真高兴, 呃… 什么 |
[37:27] | all right, come on.we don’t have a lot of time. | 好了,快点,我们没有多少时间了 |
[37:35] | good luck. | 好运 |
[37:48] | use this,and collect as many as you can. | 用这个,尽你所能收集多点 |
[37:52] | oh, god.at least a container full.do you understand? | 哦,上帝,至少慢慢一罐,明白了吗? |
[38:00] | colonel sheppard? | Sheppard中校? |
[38:02] | you know we cannot go with you,but you need to hurry. | 你知道我们不能跟你一起去,你要赶快 |
[38:05] | it took us a little longer to get here than we would have liked. | 到这里比以前话的时间要长一点 |
[39:20] | what is that? | 那是什么? |
[39:22] | that’s how long i estimated the inhibitor would work. | 那是我估计的抑止剂能工作的时间 |
[39:26] | so that means he’s… | 那意味着他… |
[39:27] | there’s no way to know for certain. | 不可能肯定的知道 |
[39:54] | we should go in. | 我们应该进去 |
[39:55] | and do what? | 然后干嘛? |
[39:56] | if the inhibitor has worn off– | 如果抑止剂失效了 |
[39:58] | then he’s beyond our help. | 那我们再也帮不了他了 |
[40:01] | i hear something. | 我听见有声音 |
[40:04] | colonel! | 中校! |
[40:14] | do you have enough? | 拿够了吗? |
[40:14] | aye, i think so. | 啊,我想是的 |
[40:28] | it’s not going to happen overnight,you can bet on that, | 不会花一整晚的,你可以打赌 |
[40:30] | but the transformation has begun to reverse itself. | 相反方向的转变才刚刚开始 |
[40:33] | so eventually he’ll be back in uniform. | 最终他会正常的 |
[40:35] | eventually. | 最终会的 |
[40:36] | well done, carson,for once again elevating medicine to actual science. | 干的好,Carson,你有一次把医学提升 到实际科学的高度上了 |
[40:39] | well, thank you, rodney. | 谢谢你,Rodney |
[40:41] | you’ll finally be able to get some sleep. | 你终于能好好睡一觉了 |
[40:44] | -keep me posted. -all right. | – 有消息通知我 – 好的 |
[40:48] | we might… | 我们可以… |
[40:49] | stay a while. | 呆一会 |
[40:50] | well, if that’s all right. | 好,如果可以的话 |
[40:52] | of course. | 当然 |
[41:02] | if and when colonel sheppard resumes his duties, | 如果Sheppard中校继续他的任务的话 |
[41:04] | i hope he’ll consider some of the changes that i’ve made. | 我希望他能考虑一下我做出的一些改变 |
[41:06] | when he does,that will be up to him. | 当他做的时候,这都是他的事了 |
[41:08] | of course, and daedalus will head back to earth in less than a week. | 当然Daedalus不到一个星期后就会返回地球 |
[41:10] | i’ll be out of your hair in no time. | 我马上就要离开你身边了 |
[41:12] | we’ll try to manage without you till you get back. | 你不在的时候我们会努力适应的, 知道你回来 |
[41:15] | despite what you may think of my intentions,dr. weir, | 不管你怎么猜测我的意图,Weir博士 |
[41:19] | i’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[41:21] | now, lift, lock, | 现在,举高,锁住 |
[41:34] | good.now, lift, lock,serpentine, lock,and hold.understood? | 好的,现在,举高,所住,弯曲, 锁住, 然后抓住,明白了吗? |
[41:41] | colonel. | 中校 |
[41:50] | should you be up and about? | 你已经起来走动了? |
[41:53] | hey, i’ve been cooped up in that damn infirmary for a couple of weeks.give me a break. | 嘿,我已经被关在医务室几个星期了 让我喘口气 |
[41:59] | you’re looking well. | 你看上起不错 |
[42:01] | are you feeling more like yourself? | 你觉得现在更像你自己? |
[42:04] | well, according to my dna, i’m 100% john sheppard again, | 根据我的DNA,我100%又是John Sheppard了, |
[42:08] | although,i’ve got to say, | 虽然,我要说 |
[42:11] | i’m looking forward to getting rid of this thing one day. | 我期待最终有一天我能摆脱掉它 |
[42:14] | doc says it’ll clear up eventually. | 医生说最终能清楚干净的 |
[42:19] | so listen… | 听着… |
[42:21] | while i’ve been lying there the past few weeks, | 过去几个星期我躺在那里的时候 |
[42:23] | i’ve been remembering things… | 我都在回忆事情… |
[42:26] | some things i might have done that you could call out of character. | 我做过的事情跟我的性格不相符 |
[42:31] | you mean when you attacked the security detail? | 你是指你袭击安全人员? |
[42:34] | yeah, that was one of ’em. | 是的,这只是其中一件 |
[42:36] | yes. | 是的 |
[42:39] | there is another thing that i should probably apologize for. | 还有一件事我要向你道歉 |
[42:42] | give it no further thought. | 别再想了 |
[42:45] | good. | 好的 |
[42:47] | i won’t. | 不会了 |
[42:49] | nice to have you back… | 很高兴你又回来了… |
[42:52] | John John |