时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The hive ships will be in range of the satellite in 49 hours. | 母船在49小时之后就会进入 卫星的攻击范围 |
[00:07] | That satellite is the only thing standing between the Wraith and Atlantis. | 那个卫星是唯一可以在幽灵和亚特兰蒂斯之间 起抵抗作用的东西了 |
[00:11] | And you think it’s powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship? | 你的意思是, 你认为它还不够强大 足以干掉一艘幽灵的母船 |
[00:13] | According to the Ancients’ database, it should be able to take out all three when fully charged. | 根据古人的数据库, 当完全充满电时 它应该能够干掉所有这三艘母船 |
[00:16] | This is bad. Very bad. | 很糟糕, 非常糟糕 |
[00:18] | I’m not sure I can fix this. | 我不知道我能不能修好它 |
[00:20] | The Wraith are not interested in destroying Atlantis. | 幽灵的兴趣 并不在于摧毁亚特兰蒂斯 |
[00:23] | They’re coming here to get to Earth. | 它们到这里来是为了去地球 |
[00:24] | Which means stealing the city, which is why we have a self-destruct in place. | 这就意味着要劫持这座城市 |
[00:26] | We’re having trouble docking with the satellite. | 这也就是为什么 我们要在这里装上自毁装置 |
[00:28] | See what you can do from your side. | 我们没法停靠到卫星上 |
[00:30] | There isn’t time for that. | 没时间了 |
[00:31] | Get to a safe distance, then come get me once the satellite has taken care of the Wraith ships. | 飞到安全距离之外 再回来接我 然后在卫星教训完幽灵的飞船之后 |
[00:40] | We have a kill. | 我们干掉一艘了! |
[00:42] | There’s no time. Just get the hell out of here! | 没有时间了 快点离开这里! |
[00:47] | Atlantis, this is McKay. We have lost the satellite. | 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay! 我们已经失去了卫星! |
[00:49] | Did you manage to take out any more ships? Negative. The two other hive ships are intact. | – 你们有没有打下更多的飞船? – 没有, 另外两艘飞船都完好无损 |
[00:54] | You can’t do any more out there, Rodney. Return to Atlantis. | 你在那儿也做不了什么了, Rodney 返回亚特兰蒂斯吧 |
[01:06] | Welcome back, Rodney. | 欢迎回来, Rodney |
[01:07] | Where are we? | 现在是什么情况? |
[01:08] | Our scanners show the hive ships have started moving again, | 探测器显示, 母船又开始移动了 |
[01:10] | although their pace has slowed considerably. | 虽然移动的速度非常慢 |
[01:13] | Obviously, you gave them something to think about. | 很显然, 你的行动得让它们考虑考虑 |
[01:15] | If they get here in two hours or two days, | 不管它们是两小时后到达 还是两天后到达 |
[01:18] | it doesn’t change the fact that we’re out of options. | 这并不能改变 我们已经束手无策的现实 |
[01:21] | We can’t hope to fight them. | 我们不能指望跟它们战斗 |
[01:22] | So, unless either of you has any more ideas… | 因此希望你们两个能够有更好的主意 |
[01:29] | The last group is assembled and ready for evac. | 最后一组人已经准备好撤离了 |
[01:33] | All right, then. | 很好 |
[01:35] | Let’s get this done. Ready? | 我们把这件事做完吧 |
[01:40] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[01:57] | Self-destruct is armed. Prepare to load the virus into the Ancient mainframe. | 自毁程序已经启动了 准备将病毒加载到古人的主机中 |
[02:04] | Rodney, dial the alpha site. | Rodney, 拨通阿尔法站点 |
[02:05] | Dialing. | 就开始拨 |
[02:18] | We’ve got an incoming wormhole. | 有虫洞连接进来 |
[02:26] | We’re receiving an I.D.C. | 接收身份验证码… |
[02:27] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[02:29] | Stargate Command. | 星际之门指挥官 |
[02:30] | Are you sure? Positive. | – 你确定? – 肯定 |
[02:33] | Lower the shields. | 解除防护盾 |
[02:51] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[02:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:53] | Colonel Everett, United States Marine Corps. | Dillard Everett上校, 美国海军陆战队 |
[02:55] | You should know… | 你应该知道… |
[02:56] | General O’Neill sends his compliments on a job well done under extraordinary circumstances. | O’Neill将军恭贺你们, 任务完成得很好 即便是在这种极端的环境下 |
[03:02] | You are relieved. | 你的任务完成了 |
[03:03] | We were about to evacuate. | 长官, 我们正准备撤退 |
[03:04] | Without a fight. Yes, sir. | – 不进行战斗? – 是的 |
[03:08] | On my order. | 这是我的命令 |
[03:10] | That evacuation order is rescinded. | 撤销撤退命令 |
[03:12] | I assume you’ve armed the self-destruct device? | 我想你们已经启动了自毁装置 |
[03:15] | Yes, sir, we have, but as Dr. Weir was trying to tell you… | 是的, 因为Weir是想告诉你… |
[03:17] | I am going to need you to disarm it immediately. | 我要你立刻解除它 |
[03:19] | Hold on a second, Colonel. I don’t think you fully grasp our situation… | 等等, 上校 我想你并没有完全了解这里的形势 |
[03:22] | You have three Wraith hive ships bearing down on your position | 有三艘幽灵的飞船 正向你们这个方向飞来 |
[03:24] | and precious little to defend yourselves with. | 而你们没有什么可以自卫 |
[03:26] | That about sum it up? | 是这些么? |
[03:29] | You got our message. | 你收到了我们的消息? |
[03:30] | We got your message. | 我们收到了消息 |
[03:31] | It’s down to two hive ships. We managed to destroy one. | 现在已经减少到两艘母船了 我们成功的摧毁了一艘 |
[03:34] | Good for you. That should make my job a little easier. | 这更好 这样我的工作就更轻松了 |
[03:37] | What exactly is your job, sir? | 你的工作具体是什么, 长官? |
[03:39] | I should think that would be We are going to defend Atlantis at all costs. obvious to you by now, Major. | 我想那对你来说应该很清楚, 少校 我们应该不惜一切代价保卫亚特兰蒂斯 |
[04:51] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[04:53] | Signed by General O’Neill. | 这是O’Neill签署的 |
[05:00] | Colonel, it’s not that we don’t appreciate the thought, | 上校, 我们并不是不感激 |
[05:03] | but if you had read the report on the armada headed this way, | 不过如果你读过那份介绍 舰队正朝这里开来的报告 |
[05:06] | you’d know there’s not much we can do about it. | 我们没有什么可以做了 |
[05:07] | Oh, I read your report cover to cover, Major. | 是的, 我 一页一页的读过你们的报告 |
[05:11] | They must have found a ZPM. | 你们一定是找到了一个ZPM |
[05:12] | That’s the only way they could have dialed in from Earth. | 只有这样你们才能从地球拨号到这里 |
[05:15] | It was discovered in Egypt by a group of archaeologists. | 它是被一队考古学家在埃及发现的 |
[05:17] | The damn thing has been under our noses the whole time. | 这个该死的东西一直都藏在我们眼皮底下 |
[05:20] | Fantastic. Wait a minute. | 难以想象! |
[05:22] | How could you possibly bring the ZPM back here? You need it to maintain the wormhole. | 等等, 你们怎样才能把那个ZPM带到这里来? 你们需要它建立虫洞 |
[05:25] | As we speak, it is being transported up to the Daedalus, our new battlecruiser. | 在我们说话的时候, 它已经被传送到了 Daedalus号上了, 我们的新战舰 |
[05:28] | Sister ship of the Prometheus. I didn’t even know it was finished. | Prometheus号的姊妹舰 我简直无法想象它已经造好了 |
[05:32] | With the ZPM boosting her engines, she should be here inside of of four days. | 利用那个ZPM的能量 她将会在四天内到达这里 |
[05:36] | That is how long we have to hold this base. | 在这段时间内我们要守住这个基地 |
[05:38] | Major Sheppard, dial Pegasus alpha site, recall all military personnel. | Sheppard少校 拨通那个飞马座的阿尔法站点 |
[05:41] | As well, any civilians who would like to return and help take part in damage control are welcome to do so. | 叫所有的军事人员, 连同所有 愿意回来帮忙的平民, 马上回来 |
[05:46] | And when you’re done with that, | 我们非常欢迎他们 |
[05:48] | please join me and my officers in the conference room. | 在你做完之后 到我设在会议室中的办公室中来 |
[05:51] | We’ll discuss our tactical position. | 我们将讨论一下我们的战术安排 |
[05:53] | Colonel Everett. | Everett上校? |
[05:55] | Fine, you’re in charge, | 好吧, 现在你是主管 |
[05:56] | but I should be at that briefing. | 不过有需要我的地方 可以去那个简报厅找我 |
[05:58] | When it comes down to any other aspect of Atlantis, I will be happy to include you. | 如果涉及到亚特兰蒂斯的其它方面时 我很乐意让你加入 |
[06:02] | We’re talking about our tactical position. | 我们是在谈我们的战术安排 |
[06:04] | – I understand that… – Good. | – 我明白… – 很好! |
[06:06] | Somebody want to please turn off that self-destruct? | 能不能有个人去把自毁装置关掉? |
[06:13] | This schematic is based on the Can I assume it’s accurate? information we got in your message. | 这幅示意图是跟据你们发给我们的信息画的 它准确么? |
[06:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官! |
[06:18] | Captain, deploy plan alpha-two. Yes, sir. | – 上尉, 实施方案, 阿尔法2 – 是的, 长官! |
[06:20] | Sergeant, alpha-two. | 军士, 阿尔法2 |
[06:22] | If you don’t mind my asking, Colonel, deploy what exactly? | 如果你不介意的话, 我想问一下, 上校 实施什么方案? |
[06:24] | We brought along a few rail guns. | 我们带来了一些轨迹枪 |
[06:27] | They were originally slated for Prometheus | 它们本来是为Prometheus准备的 |
[06:28] | to replace their current close-in armament on her next refit. | 在他们下一次更换装备的时候 替换他们现有的装备 |
[06:31] | They will deliver an impact velocity of mach 5 at 250 miles. | 它们可以在250英里的距离上 产生速度为5马赫速度的冲击力 |
[06:34] | A standard magazine will hold 10,000 rounds. | 一个标准的弹夹就支持发射一万次 |
[06:37] | The self-destruct has been aborted. | 自毁已经被中止了 |
[06:40] | Thank you. Did you contact the alpha site? | 谢谢! 你联系了阿尔法站点么? |
[06:46] | I asked major Sheppard to wait | 是我让Sheppard先不忙 |
[06:47] | until I had a chance to talk with you. | 直到我有机会跟你谈谈 |
[06:49] | – Is that a fact? – Yes, sir. | – 是么? – 是的 |
[06:51] | Major, dial the alpha site. | 少校? 拨通阿尔法站点! |
[06:54] | Colonel, you’ve been here all of five minutes. | 上校, 你到这里一共只有五分钟 |
[06:56] | Now, I have been responsible for the lives of the people on this base, | 而到现在为止 我已经为基地中的所有人 |
[06:59] | both military and civilian, | 包括军人和平民 |
[07:01] | for the past several months. | 负责了几个月了 |
[07:04] | I’m not about to put those lives in jeopardy until I at least know how you intend to defend this city. | 我不想把这些人的生命置于危险境地 直到我知道你将准备如何保卫这个城市 |
[07:08] | I don’t need to explain myself to you, Doctor, and I don’t need your cooperation. | 我不需要向你解释, 博士 而且我也不需要你的合作 |
[07:13] | But you could probably use mine. Sir. | 不过你可能需要我…长官 |
[07:16] | So with all due respect, please answer Dr. Weir’s question. | 所以, 不是有意冒犯 请回答Weir博士的问题 |
[07:20] | Is that a threat, Major? No, sir. | – 你这不是在威胁我吧, 少校? – 不, 长官. |
[07:22] | I understand you need to establish a clear chain of command, | 我知道你需要建立一条清晰的指令链 |
[07:25] | but if you cut Dr. Weir out of the loop, | 不过如果你把Weir博士排除在外 |
[07:28] | you’ll only alienate the people whose trust and respect she’s earned, | 你将只会疏远信赖和尊敬她的人 |
[07:31] | which is everyone on the base, including me. | 也就是说基地中的所有人, 包括我 |
[07:34] | Is that a fact? | 是这样么? |
[07:42] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[07:51] | I should be in that meeting. | 我应该参加那个会议 |
[07:52] | I am the foremost expert on the defense capabilities of this city. | 我是了解这个城市防御能力的首席专家 |
[07:55] | You know how it is. When military steps in, scientists take a back seat. | 是的, 你知道 当军方参与进来之后, 科学家就只能坐在旁边 |
[07:58] | Until they need us. | 直到他们需要我们 |
[08:00] | They don’t think they need us. They don’t think they need us right up | – 他们认为他们不需要我们 – 是的, 他们认为不需要我们 |
[08:01] | until the point that they need us. – And then… they need us. | 一直到他们需要我们的时刻 然后他们又需要我们 |
[08:04] | Then they need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[08:06] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:15] | Six naquadah-enhanced nuclear warheads, | 六个naquadah增强型的核弹头 |
[08:17] | 1,200 megatons a piece. | 每颗120亿吨的当量 |
[08:19] | They emit almost zero E.M. and are otherwise invisible to radar. | 它们是几乎所有地雷工程师的结晶 雷达是完全探测不到的 |
[08:22] | Once deployed, they will detonate by proximity fuse. | 一旦被部署, 它们将会被近炸引信引爆 |
[08:26] | Space mines? | 太空地雷? |
[08:27] | That’s right. | 是的. 我们可以利用隐身的小飞船 |
[08:29] | We’ll use jumpers in stealth mode to place them in a pattern between the armada and Atlantis. | 把它们放置在舰队和亚特兰蒂斯之间 |
[08:32] | Major, we were hoping you could help us with that. | 少校, 我们希望 你可以帮助我们完成这个 |
[08:35] | Yes, but I recommend keeping a couple in reserve. | 好的, 不过我建议留下两个备用 |
[08:37] | Negative. We’ll only get one shot at this. | 不行, 我们准备一次就搞定 |
[08:40] | We’ll have to consider the possibility… | 我们必须考虑到这种可能性… |
[08:41] | Four of my men are pilots. | 我的人中有四个是飞行员 |
[08:42] | Beckett is giving them the gene inoculation right now. | Beckett正在对他们进行基因植入 |
[08:45] | Assuming it takes, you will familiarize them with the jumpers, | 在这完成之后, 你要带他们去熟悉飞船 |
[08:48] | and they will become our fighter screen. | 他们将会成为我们的战斗机掩护分队 |
[08:50] | Along with me. | 同我一起 |
[08:51] | I have another job for you. | 我有另外一个任务给你 |
[08:52] | I understand that this base is equipped with a chair weapons platform, | 我知道这个基地装备有一个 座椅武器平台 |
[08:55] | like the one we found in Antarctica. | 类似于我们在南极洲找到的那个 |
[08:58] | Yes, but we have no way of powering it. We do now. | 是的, 不过我们没办法为它提供足够的能量 |
[09:00] | We brought a mark II naquadah generator. | 我们知道, 我们带来了一个 二号型号的naquadah发电机 |
[09:05] | We found a way to increase the power output by 600%. | 我们找到办法可以将 能量输出提高6倍 |
[09:07] | It won’t last nearly as long, | 这不是永久的 |
[09:09] | but it should power the chair for as long as we need it to. | 不过应该可以在我们需要的时候 为椅子提供足够长时间的能量 |
[09:11] | This is beginning to sound like a plan. | 这听起来像是一个筹划已久的计划 |
[09:16] | We know this is a long shot, | 我们知道这是一个艰巨的任务 |
[09:17] | but like I said, | 不过正如我所说 |
[09:18] | all we have to do is hold out until the Daedalus gets here, | 我们所需要做的就是坚持住 直到Daedalus到达这里 |
[09:21] | then we can use the ZPM to power the city shield. | 然后我们就可以用ZPM 来启动城市的防护罩 |
[09:25] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题么? |
[09:32] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Now that Dr. Weir has been informed of our plans, I would greatly appreciate it | 现在Weir博士已经被告知了所有的计划 |
[09:36] | if you’d execute my order | 如果你们执行我的命令 联系阿尔法站点 |
[09:39] | and contact the alpha site. | 我将会非常感谢 |
[09:44] | Yes, sir. | 遵命, 长官 |
[09:49] | And Major. | 还有, 少校! |
[09:52] | This is last time I give you an order twice. | 这是我最后一次向你重复我的命令 |
[09:57] | Understood. | 明白 |
[11:36] | You must be Teyla. | 你一定是Teyla了 |
[11:52] | And you are Colonel Everett. | 你一定是Everett上校 |
[11:53] | Major Sheppard spoke very highly of you in his report. | Sheppard少校在他的报告中 对你的评价很高 |
[11:57] | Of course, a more recent report has me a little concerned. | 当然, 最近的报告让我有一点关注 |
[12:00] | You think I may once again fall under the influence of the Wraith? | 你认为我可以再一次陷入 幽灵的影响之中么? |
[12:04] | Major Sheppard assures me that won’t happen, but I do need you to stay out of the way. | Sheppard少校向我保证, 这不会再发生了 不过我要你不要参和进来 |
[12:09] | Do you not need every able body to help defend Atlantis? | 你不是需要每个有能力的人 来保护亚特兰蒂斯么? |
[12:13] | I think we can handle it. | 我认为我们就可以应付 |
[12:21] | He’s not even trying. | 他根本就没有试 |
[12:22] | We’ve tried this a dozen times. | 我们已经试了几十次了 |
[12:24] | But never with this power source. | 当时不是用的这个能源 |
[12:25] | I’m serious. Major Sheppard’s your man. | 我是认真的! Sheppard少校是你要找的人 |
[12:27] | Of course he is, but he’s training pilots and deploying space mines right now, | 他当然是, 不过他在训练飞行员 而现在正在部署太空地雷 |
[12:30] | so we’re stuck with you. | 所以我们就要缠住你 |
[12:32] | Now, listen to me very carefully, do exactly what I tell you to do, | 现在, 仔细听我说 |
[12:34] | and hopefully no one will get hurt. | 完全按照我所说的去做 希望没有人会受伤 |
[12:36] | Rodney, there must be someone else. | Rodney, 一定还有其他人 |
[12:38] | Concentrate on powering up the chair. | 集中精力, 想着让椅子启动 |
[12:40] | Nothing else, nothing more, nothing but. | 排除其他一切杂念 |
[12:42] | Don’t start thinking… | 不要想着… |
[12:43] | don’t tell me what not to start thinking about, or I’ll start thinking about it. | 不要跟我说那些, 不要开始想 或者我会开始想它! |
[12:46] | Please power it up. | 请把它启动 |
[12:52] | Good. Good… good. | 好, 好, 好 |
[12:59] | And… oh, no. | 噢, 不 |
[13:01] | What? Did I do something wrong? | 什么? 我做错什么了? |
[13:08] | So… see? Nothing to worry about. | 完了吧? 没什么可担心的 |
[13:12] | Get him out of the chair. | 让他从椅子上下来 |
[13:21] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth. | |
[13:21] | Excuse me. I’ve hooked up the generator, and the chair platform is operational. | 抱歉, 我已经接上了那个发电机 而且座椅平台也可以工作了 |
[13:25] | That’s good news. | 这是个好消息! |
[13:27] | Not so much. | 并不完全是 |
[13:28] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么, 有什么问题? |
[13:29] | We’re down to just a few dozen drones. | 椅子只有为数不多的飞弹了 |
[13:31] | And you’re just finding this out now? | 你直到现在才发现这个? |
[13:32] | There was no way of determining that until the chair was initialized, | 在椅子初始化之前, 没有办法知道这个 |
[13:35] | and that was only possible once the mark II was tied in. | 所以只有在二号发电机接上后 我才有可能发现 |
[13:37] | The chair in Antarctica controlled thousands of the damn things. | 在南极洲的椅子控制了 成千上万个这种该死的东西 |
[13:40] | Yes. I know. | 是的, 我知道! |
[13:42] | They were probably used defending Atlantis the first time the Wraith attacked the Ancients. | 它们可能在古人第一次防御幽灵进攻 的时候被用掉了 |
[13:45] | Even a few dozen will help us keep them at bay for a while. | 即使只有几十个也能帮我们 防守一会儿航空港 |
[13:49] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[13:51] | We have incoming. I don’t know where they came from. | 有入侵者 我不知道他们来自哪里 |
[13:53] | They just appeared all of a sudden. | 它们是突然出现的 |
[13:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:56] | We’ve just detected a wave of objects approaching the planet. | 我们刚刚探测到有一波目标 正在接近我们星球 |
[13:58] | How many? | 有多少? |
[13:59] | A hundred plus. | 几百个 |
[14:01] | How come they weren’t detected by the long-range sensors? | 它们为什么没有被远程探测器检测到? |
[14:04] | Because they’re rocks… | 因为它们是石头! |
[14:06] | asteroids. | 小行星! |
[14:07] | The Wraith must have harvested them from this system’s asteroid belt | 幽灵一定是从小行星带捕获它们 |
[14:10] | and accelerated them towards us from a safe distance. | 然后在安全的距离之外 将它们加速抛向我们 |
[14:12] | The mainframe’s taken this long to determine they were a threat. | 主机花了很长时间才判断出 它们是一个威胁 |
[14:14] | Can they do much damage? | 它们可以造成很大的破坏么? |
[14:15] | Oh, yeah, even if most of them burn off in the atmosphere, | 大部分会在大气层中烧掉 |
[14:17] | but that’s not why they’re doing it. | 不过这肯定不是它们的目的 |
[14:19] | They’re headed toward the mines. | 它们正冲着地雷而去 |
[14:21] | Well, can they be deactivated? | 它们可以被关掉么? |
[14:23] | No. | 不行! |
[14:38] | Well… | 好了 |
[14:39] | that’s that. | 这下好了 |
[14:41] | Your mines made one hell of a bang, Colonel. | 你的地雷炸得可真响啊, 上校 |
[14:43] | I’m sure the Wraiths’ ears are ringing. | 我相信幽灵的耳朵还在嗡嗡响呢 |
[14:46] | What’s the status of the hive ships? | 怎么看不见母船的状态了? |
[14:47] | There’s no way of knowing. | 没办法知道了 |
[14:49] | The mine detonations must have overloaded the sensors. | 地雷的爆炸一定是让探测器过载了 |
[14:51] | How long till they’re back up? | 后备探测器要多久才能工作? |
[14:53] | There’s a lot of residual radiation. | 那里有太多的残余辐射了 |
[14:56] | It’ll keep us blind for hours. | 我们在几小时之内将什么都看不到 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, they’re still out there, and we just lost our primary line of defense. | 是的, 它们还在那里 而且我们刚刚失去了我们的首要防线 |
[15:15] | You wanted to see me, Colonel? | 你想见我, 上校? |
[15:16] | I was told I could learn a lot about the history of Atlantis in this room. | 我被告知可以在这个房间里 学到很多亚特兰蒂斯的历史 |
[15:20] | We haven’t used it much because of the power requirements. | 我们并没有怎么用它 因为它的能量需求太高了 |
[15:23] | Still, I would like to see for myself | 不过, 我还是想亲自看看 |
[15:25] | how the Ancients lost the first time, | 古人第一次是怎么失败的 |
[15:27] | try to avoid their mistakes. | 这样可以尽量避免它们所犯的的错误 |
[15:30] | Yes, sir, we could do that. | 是的, 长官 我们可以做到 |
[15:42] | This is the status of the Pegasus galaxy | 这是飞马星系的状态 |
[15:44] | before the Ancients encountered the Wraith. | 在古人遭遇到幽灵之前 |
[15:48] | The blue stars represent systems either inhabited by or protected by the Ancients. | 蓝色的代表有古人居住 或者受到古人保护的星球 |
[15:54] | Then… | 然后… |
[15:58] | this is how it looked after they fought for almost a hundred years. | 这是他们战斗了大概一百年后的样子 |
[16:03] | Until Atlantis was all that was left? | 所有这些当中, 只剩下亚特兰蒂斯了 |
[16:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[16:06] | That’s when the siege began. | 这就是围攻开始的时候 |
[16:11] | For several more years, the Atlantians were able to hold off their attackers, | 在接下来的几年中 亚特兰蒂斯还可以抵御入侵者 |
[16:14] | relying on the city’s shield and superior weaponry, | 依靠城市的防护罩和更先进的武器系统 |
[16:17] | including the weapons satellite system. | 包括卫星武器系统 |
[16:19] | No matter how many Wraith ships They could win almost every battle, | 但是不管摧毁了多少艘幽灵的飞船 总是会有更多的飞船不停地赶来 |
[16:23] | They could win almost every battle, | 它们可以打赢每一场战斗 |
[16:26] | but they saw no way to win the war. So… they submerged the city… and left. | 但是他们发觉无法赢得这场战争 于是, 他们沉下城市然后离开了 |
[16:37] | That’s it. | 就这些? |
[16:38] | That’s the story. | 这是传说 |
[16:40] | But the picture is pretty clear. | 不过图景非常清楚 |
[16:42] | So you think this is a no-win situation? | 所以你认为这是一场打不赢的战争 |
[16:45] | No, sir. What I mean is, | 不, 长官 我的意思是 |
[16:49] | even if we beat them this time, they’re going to come back. | 即便是我们在这一次打败了它们 它们还是会回来 |
[16:55] | Major… | 少校 |
[16:58] | I think I should tell you | 我想我可以告诉你 |
[16:59] | that colonel Marshall Sumner was a very good friend of mine. | Marshal Sumner上校 是我的一个非常要好的朋友 |
[17:02] | We served together a lot of years and | 我们一起共事多年 |
[17:03] | you know… | 你知道… |
[17:05] | I cannot, for the life of me, | 我不能只为自己活着 |
[17:07] | figure how it is that you could go as far as you did and not save him. | 很想知道为什么你已经走了那么远 却仍然没有救他 |
[17:10] | – How you could get that close… | 你怎么能够离得那么近却… |
[17:12] | – By the time I reached colonel Sumner… | 在我找到Sumner上校的时候… |
[17:14] | worse, you admit to firing the shot that killed him. | 更糟! 你向他开枪杀了他 |
[17:17] | Because I believe that’s what he wanted me to do. | 因为我相信这是他要我做的 |
[17:22] | You knew him that well, did you? | 你很了解他, 是么? |
[17:25] | You weren’t there, sir. | 你当时不在那里, 长官 |
[17:32] | I wish, for his sake, I was. | 我喜欢是为他好 |
[17:40] | There isn’t a night that doesn’t go by where | 那晚的情景总在我脑中挥之不去 |
[17:43] | that moment doesn’t play in my head… | 当时的情景总在我眼前重演 |
[17:46] | and every time it does… | 每当那个时候… |
[17:49] | Control room… | 控制室 |
[17:51] | This is colonel Everett. Report. | 我是Everett上校, 请回话 |
[17:53] | Sir, we’ve just detected a wave of darts inbound. | 长官, 我们刚刚探测到 一波梭镖飞船入侵 |
[17:57] | I’m on my way. Head to the chair. | 我就来 到椅子那儿去 |
[17:59] | We’ll finish this later. | 这事我们以后再说 |
[18:04] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[18:05] | Multiple signals, sir, closing fast. | 很多个信号, 长官 正在飞快地接近中 |
[18:07] | Dr. McKay must’ve been right about the nukes damaging the sensors. | McKay说得没错 核爆炸损坏了探测器 |
[18:10] | We couldn’t see them until they were right on top of us. | 直到它们飞到我们头顶上时 我们才发现 |
[18:12] | Are my gunners in position? | 射击手就位了么? |
[18:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[18:14] | About our damage control parties? | 损害控制分队呢? |
[18:15] | They’re all in position. | 他们都已经就位了 |
[18:16] | All right. Darken the city. | 很好, 关闭城市的灯光 |
[18:32] | Remember, short steady bursts. | 记住! 短, 稳, 快 |
[18:43] | Here they come! | 它们来了 |
[19:32] | McKay, fire it up! | McKay, 把它开动起来 |
[19:33] | It’ll take a minute. | 要等一分钟 |
[19:35] | We don’t have a minute. | 我们一分钟也不能耽误了! |
[19:36] | This generator can only power the chair | 这个发电机只有在工作于一个 近似过载的边缘状态时 |
[19:37] | because it operates in a state of barely-controlled overload… | 才能为椅子提供能量 |
[19:40] | Just get the damn thing working. | 快点让这个该死的东西工作起来! |
[19:42] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 这正是我在努力去做的 |
[19:49] | Colonel, it’s Radner. | 上校, 我是Radnor! |
[19:51] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[19:52] | It looks like some of them are starting to make kamikaze runs. | 看起来它们当中有一些 开始进行神风敢死队似的攻击 |
[20:00] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:02] | We lost primary systems. | 我们失去了主要系统 |
[20:34] | One of our gun positions is dark. | 有一个射击点停了 |
[20:36] | Ferrell, why aren’t you firing? | Farrell, 你怎么不射击了? |
[20:42] | Ferrell, report. | Farrell, 回答! |
[20:44] | Colonel, this is lieutenant Ford. I’m near Ferrell’s position. I’m on it! | 上校, 我是Ford中尉 我离Farrell的位置比较近, 我就过去! |
[20:52] | You’ve got power. Go! | 好了你有能量了, 干吧! |
[22:32] | Power is out in sections of the city. | 城市的探测器没有能量供应了 |
[22:34] | The long-range scanners and the internal sensors are down, but we’re working on them. | 远程探测器和内部探测器都不工作了 不过我们正在着手解决 |
[22:37] | I want to know the status of those hive ships A.S.A.P. | 我想知道那些母船的状态 |
[22:39] | They’re coming. That’s their status. | 它们正在靠近, 这就是它们的状态! |
[22:42] | Tomorrow, the day after, the day after that… | 明天, 后天, 大后天! |
[22:44] | eventually, they’ll get here. | 最终, 它们会到这里的 |
[22:45] | Whether we’re here to greet them or not is another matter. | 我们是不是在这里欢迎它们 就是另外一回事了 |
[22:47] | Rodney Rodney. | |
[22:48] | Look, the chair is out of drones. How do you expect to handle the next wave? | 听者, 那个椅子已经用完弹药了 你准备怎样应付下一波? |
[22:51] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我接受大家的意见 |
[22:53] | Really? | 真的么? |
[22:57] | We target the hive ships. | 我们去攻击母船 |
[22:58] | With what? | 用什么? |
[23:00] | We fly the puddle jumper in stealth mode right down their throats. | 我们驾驶处于隐形状态的小飞船 直取它们的咽喉 |
[23:02] | Are you volunteering for a suicide mission? | 你是准备完成一项自杀任务? |
[23:04] | It won’t be a suicide mission if McKay and Zelenka | 这不会是一次自杀任务 |
[23:05] | can figure out a way to remote-control the jumpers. | 如果McKay和Zelenka找到了 可以远程控制小飞船的办法的话 |
[23:11] | Can you do it? | 你能做到么? |
[23:12] | I knew this was going to happen. Is that a fact? | – 据我所知, 这是有可能的 – 是真的么? |
[23:13] | Yes, it’s a fact. | 是的, 是真的! |
[23:14] | Look, you show up here with your guns and your brush cuts, | 你带着你的枪和士兵出现在这里 |
[23:17] | but when it comes to actually saving the city, | 不过要真正拯救这个城市的时候 你却转向科学家求助! |
[23:20] | you turn to the scientists, and every time, what you ask is impossible. | 而且每次你的要求都是不可能的 |
[23:22] | When was the last time you slept, Doctor? | 你上次睡觉时在什么时候, 博士? |
[23:24] | Shut up. I have an idea. | 住嘴, 我有主意了 |
[23:26] | The chair. Of course, the chair. | – 那个椅子 – 当然, 那个椅子 |
[23:28] | The problem is tying it to the jumper’s systems. | 问题是, 怎么把它接入飞船系统 |
[23:30] | Without overloading the generators. | 同时不让发电机过载 |
[23:31] | Possibly using the drones on the jumpers themselves as a means of propulsion… | 可能可以使用小飞船自己的飞弹 作为一种推进的方法 |
[23:34] | while increasing the inertial dampening to maximum. | 同时将惯性阻尼器增加到最大 |
[23:37] | It won’t be very maneuverable, but possibly, possibly… | 操作起来可能比较困难 不过确实是可能的 |
[23:38] | Is that a “yes?” | – 有可能 – 那就是说可以了? |
[23:40] | No, it’s a “possibly.” | 不, 只是有可能 |
[23:42] | I’ll take it. How much damage can one puddle jumper do? | 我会认为是! 一艘飞船可以造成多大的损坏? |
[23:45] | I’ve got an idea about that, too. I think I know where we can get another nuke. | 我也有个主意 我想我知道我们可以去哪里再弄一个核弹 |
[23:52] | Major, I don’t know how sympathetic the Genii will be to our situation. | 少校, 我不知道Genii 对我们处境会有多大的同情心 |
[23:55] | Genii? The Genii? | |
[23:56] | They want to test their weapon. Now’s your chance. | 他们不是想测试他们的武器么? 现在机会来了 |
[23:59] | Let me pass! | 让我过去! |
[24:03] | I need to talk to Dr. Weir! | 我要跟Weir博士说话! |
[24:05] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[24:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[24:09] | The Wraith… they are in Atlantis. | 幽灵 他们已经进入亚特兰蒂斯了! |
[24:22] | The Wraith piloting the kamikaze ships beam into the city right before they hit. | 幽灵飞行员进行自杀式飞行 |
[24:23] | So they’re trying to take the city intact. | 在撞向城市之前, 通过光柱潜入进来 |
[24:26] | How many are we talking about? | 这就是说它们试图完整无缺的夺下城市 它们到底有多少? |
[24:28] | How many darts crashed? | 有多少梭镖飞船坠毁了? |
[24:30] | Between 20 and 30, and internal sensors are still down. | 大概20到30之间 内部传感器仍然不能工作 |
[24:33] | Well, we have this. | 好吧, 我们有这个 |
[24:36] | It can’t differentiate between Wraith and human, | 这个不能区分任何幽灵 |
[24:37] | but if we confine all base personnel to the designated areas, | 不过如果我们将基地中所有的人 限制在一个特定的区域 |
[24:40] | the blips that show up out of bounds will be the likely targets. | 那么这里显示的区域之外的小点 就很有可能是目标 |
[24:44] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[24:45] | It won’t do you any good. You need the gene. | 对你没有任何用, 你需要特定的基因 |
[24:50] | I got the gene therapy, too. | 我也接受了基因治疗 |
[24:54] | We wish to help. | 我们希望能提供帮助 |
[24:58] | This is quite a large city, | 这是一个很大的城市, 上校 |
[25:00] | you need as many people searching as possible. | 你需要尽可能多的人开展搜索工作 |
[25:03] | She is the one who sensed the Wraith presence in the first place. | 她是能第一个感觉到幽灵存在的人 |
[25:06] | Captain. | 上尉? |
[25:11] | Get some weapons for these people. | 给这些人一些武器 |
[25:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[25:25] | There’s other people on this base that possess the Ancient gene… | 在这个基地中, 还有其他人 拥有古人的基因 |
[25:27] | Dr. Kusanagi, for example. I’m sure she’d relish the opportunity to help. | 例如, Kusanagi博士 我相信她一定愿意帮助的 |
[25:31] | I am exhausted and starving, so sit down. Carson, it’s out of drones. | 是的! 我现在又累又饿, 坐下去! Carson, 它已经没有飞弹了 |
[25:34] | You couldn’t do any damage if you wanted to. | 你做不了任何破坏, 即便是你想的话 |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | Okay, we’re in business. Radio me when you get there. Head down to the jumper bay. | 好了, 我们开始做事 下到航空港去, 到了之后用无线电通知我! |
[27:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[27:21] | How about next time you can be the bait? | 下一次, 你去当诱饵怎么样? |
[27:23] | Yeah, maybe. Next time. Okay, this way. | 下一次, 也许吧 好了, 这边! |
[27:33] | We just received the response from the Genii. | 我们刚刚收到Genii的回复 |
[27:35] | Let’s hear it. | 我们听听吧 |
[27:40] | This is Prenum of the Genii. We welcome the opportunity to open a dialogue between our two people. | 我是Genii人Prenom 我们很欢迎我们两个民族之间能够开展对话 |
[27:46] | Send your representative… one person, unarmed. | 你们排个代表过来 一个人, 不许带武器 |
[27:50] | Is that all? Yes, ma’am. | – 就是这些? – 是的, 女士 |
[27:52] | Colonel Everett, this is Weir. | Everett上校, 我是Weir |
[27:53] | As we’d hoped, the Genii have asked us to send a representative. | 正如我们所希望的 Genii要求我们派去一个代表 |
[27:57] | I’m set to go. | 我准备过去 |
[27:59] | Good. I can’t imagine anyone more qualified. | 好, 我找不出比你更有资格的人了 |
[28:01] | Pull this off, and I’ll buy you a drink. | 如果你搞定的话, 我会请你喝一杯的 |
[28:04] | You’ve got a deal. Dial the gate. | 就这样 拨通星际之门 |
[28:44] | Dr. Weir… I am Prenum of the Genii. | Weir博士, 我是Prenom |
[28:49] | I’m rather surprised… no, astonished that you would have the audacity to come here. | 我非常惊奇, 不, 是震惊 你竟然有胆量到这里来 |
[28:55] | You heard our message. The Wraith are at our doorstep. | 你已经收到我们的消息了 幽灵就在我们门口了 |
[28:58] | And we are understandably delighted at the prospect of your demise. | 可以想象, 对你们濒临灭亡的处境 我们感到十分的欣喜 |
[29:03] | That may be so… but, still, we have something that you want. | 可能是这样吧 不过, 我们有你们想要的东西 |
[29:09] | C4 C-4. | |
[29:10] | More than that. We have an opportunity for you to test your weapon | 不仅仅是那个, 我们有机会替你们 测试你们的武器, 而不用担心会伤到你们 |
[29:17] | at no risk to yourselves, and a chance to strike at the Wraith. | 而且还有可能打败幽灵 |
[29:22] | You have no idea how close they are. | 你无法想象它们已经离得多进了 |
[29:24] | The Wraith have come, Doctor. | 幽灵曾经来过, 博士 |
[29:32] | Six days ago. | 六天以前 |
[29:35] | Fortunately, we detected their approach and we were able to shut down our reactors in time. | 幸运的是, 我们提前探测到了它们 并且及时关闭了我们的反应堆 |
[29:41] | Hundreds of lives were lost on the surface, | 在地面上, 我们失去了好几百人 |
[29:44] | but thousands more were saved because our underground complex went undetected. | 不过还是有数千人获救了 因为我们在地下的设施没有被发现 |
[29:48] | So, you see, the threat to the Genii has come and gone. | 因此你应该知道, 对Genii的威胁 已经到来了而且已经过去了 |
[29:55] | So far as the Wraith are concerned, this planet is no longer of interest to them. | 只要幽灵没有注意 它们不再会对这个星球感兴趣了 |
[30:02] | We have the design that Dr. McKay provided for us, | 我们有McKay博士提供给我们的设计图 |
[30:05] | and our prototype bombs are nearly complete. | 现在我们的原型核弹已经接近完成了 |
[30:10] | So why would you ask me to come here? | 那你为什么要我到这里来? |
[30:13] | So that we may trade the C-4… for your life. | 这样我们就可以用你的命 来交换C4 |
[31:00] | Damn it. | 该死! |
[31:12] | This is Everett. The Wraith just took out one of our generators. | 我是Everett 幽灵刚刚破坏了我们的一个发电机 |
[31:16] | What’s the nearest generator station? Number three, | 最近的发电机站是哪个? 三号! |
[31:19] | but Teyla’s group is closer. | Teyla的队伍更近! |
[31:21] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[31:21] | We are already on our way, Major. | 我们已经在路上了, 少校! |
[31:24] | I have already offered you the C-4. | 我已经给你们C4了 |
[31:27] | And you want our prototype weapons in exchange. | 你现在想要我们的武器原型进行交换 |
[31:30] | That’s not a bargain for the Genii. | 这种交易对Genii来说不公平 |
[31:33] | What would you do if you had the C-4 right now? | 如果你现在有C4的话, 你会怎么做? |
[31:35] | Incorporate it into your weapons? | 把它结合到你们的武器中去? |
[31:37] | Yes. And you would test them. | – 是的 – 那么你需要测试他们! |
[31:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:41] | I am offering you the chance to test your weapon design on a Wraith hive ship, | 我正提供给你机会 可以在幽灵的母船上测试你的武器 |
[31:46] | at no risk to your own people, | 而且绝不会伤害到你的人民 |
[31:48] | and still have enough to build dozens more. | 而且你们仍然还可以制造更多 |
[31:51] | Now, if you are too proud or too stupid to see… | 现在, 你要么是太自傲, 要么是太愚蠢 以至于不能看到… |
[31:54] | Be careful, Doctor. | 说话小心点, 博士! |
[31:54] | I am way past careful. | 我现在顾不上了! |
[31:57] | Now, you know what the deal is, | 现在你知道我们的协议 |
[31:58] | and it’s a damn good one, so take it or leave it. | 是接受还是拒绝, 由你吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah. That’s it. | 好了, 就是这了! |
[32:16] | Okay… let’s give it a test. | OK, 测试一下 |
[32:19] | Standing by. | 准备 |
[32:24] | Carson, I need you to clear your mind and think about the puddle jumper. | Carson? 我需要你清除所有杂念 只想着小飞船 |
[32:28] | Think about bringing it online. | 想着让它启动起来 |
[32:32] | Come on, come on, come on… | 快点, 快点, 快点 |
[32:34] | any time now. | 现在就启动吧 |
[32:36] | Carson Carson… | |
[32:39] | look, I know you can do this. Just activate the puddle jumper. | 我知道你可以做到 启动小飞船 |
[32:50] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Rodney, Rodney, it works! | 好, 好, 好, 好 Rodney, Rodney, 起作用了 |
[33:07] | Give me your radio. | 给我个无线电 |
[33:12] | This is Weir. | 我是Weir |
[33:14] | I’ve got the prototypes. | 我已经拿到原型核弹了 |
[33:16] | Prototypes. Right. | 原型核弹, 好 |
[33:50] | That should be the last of them. | 这应该是最后几个了 |
[33:57] | Colonel. | 上校? |
[33:58] | Well done, Doctor. I…I have to admit it, I am impressed. | 做得好, 博士 我必须承认, 我深受感动 |
[34:04] | Well, maybe there’s hope for me yet. | 好吧, 也许对我来说, 仍然还有希望 |
[34:07] | I’m in your chair. | 我坐在你的位子上了 |
[34:09] | I thought it was your chair. | 我认为那是你的位子 |
[34:10] | Yeah, well, I… I don’t sit much. | 好吧, 是的, 我不是经常要坐 |
[34:11] | I was just going over the… | 我要去检查… |
[34:17] | We have a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[34:18] | We have a lot of problems. | 我们有很多麻烦 |
[34:20] | I just finished examining the Genii nuclear devices. They’re incomplete. | 我刚刚检查完Genii的核装置 它们没有完成 |
[34:23] | I could finish it, but it’s going to take time. | 我可以完成, 不过这需要时间 |
[34:24] | How much time? | 要多长时间? |
[34:25] | About a day. | 差不多一天 |
[34:26] | We don’t have a day, Doctor. | 我们没有一天的时间了, 博士 |
[34:28] | Well, like I said, we have a problem. | 正如我所说的, 我们有个麻烦 |
[34:46] | You wanted to see me, Rodney? | 你要见我, Rodney? |
[34:48] | Yes. I need something to keep me awake. | 是的, 是的 我需要有东西让我保持清醒 |
[34:49] | Yeah, me too. | 是的, 我也是 |
[34:49] | I’ve already given you something. | 我已经为你做过事了 |
[34:50] | We’re building nuclear bombs. Staying awake is sort of a prerequisite. Snappy. | 好吧, 我们在这里是在造一个核弹 保持清醒是先决条件 |
[34:54] | All right, I’ll get you another stimulant. Carry on. | 爽快. 好吧, 我会再给你打一针兴奋剂 坚持住! |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry you lost some of your people. | 对你的一些人民, 我感到非常抱歉 |
[35:11] | Many have died, Colonel. | 死了很多人, 上校 |
[35:12] | This is jumper four. We have a visual on the hive ships. | 我是四号飞船 我们已经看到幽灵的母船了 |
[35:15] | This is Everett. | 我是Everett |
[35:17] | Jumper four has just informed us the Wraith hive ships are approaching the planet. | 四号飞船刚刚报告 幽灵的母船已经逼近这个行星了 |
[35:21] | Defense team, to your positions. | 防御队伍, 各就各位 |
[35:25] | Doctor? | 博士? |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:34] | This is Weir. | 我是Weir |
[35:37] | Now, I know how tired you all are, | 我知道你们现在都已经很疲惫了 |
[35:40] | and how much we have asked of you these past few days. | 在过去几天里 让你们去做的事太多了 |
[35:43] | Hopefully, the Daedalus will arrive soon, | 值得乐观的是 Daedalus号马上就会到了 |
[35:45] | but until that happens, our fate is in our own hands. | 不过在那之前 我们的命运仍然掌握在我们自己手中 |
[35:49] | If, during the course of this battle, that mission fails, | 如果在这场战斗中 我们的任务失败了 |
[35:53] | I will give the order to evacuate. | 我会下达撤退的命令 |
[35:56] | Now, we all hope it won’t come to that, | 现在我们希望那不会发生 |
[36:00] | but if it does… don’t hesitate. | 但如果确实发生了, 不要犹豫 |
[36:06] | That is all. | 就是这些 |
[36:12] | Time’s up. | 没时间了 |
[36:13] | Oh, what a coincidence. We’re done. | 好, 正好, 我们也完成了 |
[36:22] | Oh… so… chair room? | 那么, 去椅子所在的房间吧 |
[36:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:30] | Colonel. We’re heading into the bay to load up the jumpers. | 上校, 我们准备去航空港 给小飞船装上核弹 |
[36:34] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[36:43] | Remember… I owe you that drink. | 记住, 我欠你一杯 |
[37:00] | Slow. Slow, slow, slow. Right here. | 慢点, 慢点, 慢点 就在这里 |
[37:14] | Sheppard, are you ready? | Sheppard, 你准备好了么? |
[37:23] | Rodney? Rodney? | |
[37:24] | The generator’s not powering up like it should be. | 发电机能量输出不太正常 |
[38:02] | They’re sending in another wave! Major, we need to go! | 它们又发起了一波进攻 少校, 我们需要立刻开始! |
[38:39] | McKay! McKay! | |
[38:41] | There’s something wrong. Power levels are dropping! | 有地方不对劲! 能量级别正在下降! |
[38:48] | Rodney, nothing is happening. | Rodney, 还是没有动静! |
[38:57] | Why are there no jumpers in the air? | 为什么没有小飞船升空? |
[38:59] | We must have exhausted the mark II’s energy output. It’s dead! | 我们一定是用光了二号发电机的能量 它已经死了! |
[39:03] | So long, Rodney. | 太久了, Rodney |
[39:03] | There’s got to be a way to… Major! | 应该有办法来…少校! |
[39:19] | Heads up, people! They’re in the base. | 到上面去, 它们已经在基地中了 |
[39:25] | Colonel, we have a problem. | 上校, 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:28] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[39:29] | We may need to give the order to evacuate. | 我们可能需要下令撤退了 |
[39:31] | Elizabeth, wait! | Elizabeth, 等等! |
[39:35] | You can’t. | 你不能! |
[39:37] | I have to, and you know it. | 我必须这样去做, 你是知道的 |
[39:39] | John? John… | |
[39:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:59] | What’s the status on that damn jumper? | 该死的小飞船到底是怎么了 |
[40:03] | It’s on its way. | 已经在路上了 |
[40:28] | Dr. Weir, major Sheppard is taking the jumper out. | Weir博士 Sheppard少校已经驾驶着小飞船出去了 |
[40:31] | I’m aware of that, Dr. Zelenka. Start prepping jumper two. | 我知道了, Zelenka博士 开始准备二号飞船 |
[40:38] | Teyla, I’m hearing gunfire. What’s your status? | Teyla, 我听到了枪声 你那边情况怎么样? |
[40:42] | Teyla, do you hear me? | Teyla, 你能听到么? |
[40:45] | Teyla! Teyla? | |
[41:07] | Hopefully, if I take this one out, the other one will back off. | 希望我引爆这一个之后 就用不上另外一个了 |
[41:12] | Go, go, go, go! | 走, 走, 走! |
[41:19] | We can’t stay here, Elizabeth. | 我们不能呆在这里了, Elizabeth |
[41:19] | He’s right, they’re beaming in all over the place. | 他是对的 它们正通过光柱从四处近来 |
[41:22] | We’re not going anywhere. Not yet. | 我们哪儿也不去 还没到那步 |
[41:36] | You know, if this works, somebody might have to do it again. | 你知道, 如果这有效的话 可能需要有人再做一次 |
[41:40] | Understood. | 知道 |
[41:43] | Come on. Keep up! | 快, 快! |
[41:47] | Over there. | 在那里! |
[42:03] | You let Sheppard fly that jumper? | 是你让Sheppard驾驶那个飞船的? |
[42:10] | Help me arm the self-destruct in case this fails. | 帮我准备好自毁程序 万一这失败的话 |
[42:37] | They haven’t detected my approach. | 它们没有察觉到我的靠近 |
[42:42] | The weapon is armed and ready. | 核弹已经准备好了 |
[42:48] | I’m going in. | 我就要进去了 |