Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] It must be the Ancients last line of defence before Atlantis 这一定是古人守卫亚特兰蒂斯的 最后一道防线
[00:05] Knocked out during the Ancients last stand? 在古人最后的抵抗中被攻破了
[00:07] It’s power source is depleted. 10,000 years is a long time. 它的能源耗尽了 一万年可是一段很长的时间
[00:10] There’s an unidentified craft, about the size of a Wraith dart, heading for the city. 有一艘不明飞船, 大小近似于幽灵的梭镖飞船 正向城市飞来
[00:14] What’s it doing? 它在做什么?
[00:15] It’s scanning us. 扫描我们
[00:16] What are those? 那些是什么?
[00:17] Wraith Hive ships. 3 of them. 幽灵的母船, 3艘
[00:18] If they maintain direction and speed,they’ll be over our planet within two weeks. 如果保持方向和速度 两周后它们将会到达我们的星球
[00:24] The Wraith were conducting experiments on your ancestors. 幽灵在你的祖先身上进行实验
[00:27] You have some Wraith DNA 你有部分幽灵的DNA
[00:29] Can she see what’s happening? 她能看到发生了什么么?
[00:31] I am on a ship. 我在一艘飞船上
[00:31] I am in some sort of control room. 我在某种控制室中
[00:34] You are all so pathetic! 你们都是如此的可怜!
[00:36] Something tells me that’s not Teyla talking. 我觉得这不是Teyla在说话
[00:38] Then chances are it was Teyla who gave away the location of our Alpha Site to the Wraith. 有可能是Teyla将我们的 阿尔法站点的位置告诉给了幽灵
[00:42] They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new rich feeding ground. 它们知道亚特兰蒂斯是唯一通往 一个全新的, 富饶的取食场的通道
[00:45] Earth. 地球
[01:00] Not only has Teyla been able to ascertain that the Wraith 除了Teyla之外, 我们现在都可以确定 幽灵更感兴趣的
[01:03] are more interested in Earth, than Atlantis, which is, you know, terrifying. 是地球, 而不是亚特兰蒂斯 你们知道, 这很恐怖
[01:07] She realised that the hive ships will go right past 她知道了幽灵的母船会正好经过
[01:10] the only surviving Le Grandia point satellite 唯一幸存的Le Grandia卫星
[01:12] The last of what we assume, where dozens of defense satellites destroyed 我们可以想象 在那个硕果仅存的卫星所在的地方
[01:16] during the Ancients last stand with the Wraith. 还有数十个防御卫星 在古人抵抗幽灵的战斗中被摧毁了
[01:19] Yes, yes, yes. 是的, 是的, 是的
[01:20] The point is, we think we can use it to our advantage. 现在的想法是, 我们可以利用这个卫星
[01:22] I thought you said it was dead. 我想你以前曾经说过它已经没有用了
[01:23] It is, but we think we learned enough about how it works, to bring it back. 确实是, 不过我想如果我们搞清楚了 它是如何工作的, 还是可以把它修好的
[01:26] If we are right about what is wrong with it. 如果我们知道它到底出了什么问题
[01:29] Yes of course if we’re right about what’s wrong with it. 是的, 当然, 如果我们知道 它到底是出了什么问题
[01:32] But if we’re right, and it’s just out of power, the Wraith have simply been ignoring it. 但即便是我们是对的, 可是它却没有足够的能量 幽灵还是可以对它熟视无睹
[01:37] Our preliminary estimates indicate, a single naquadah generator, 根据我们的初步估计 只用一台naquadah发电机
[01:40] would be enough to bring it back online. 就足够可以让它继续工作
[01:42] Why can’t we use our generators to get the weapon systems of Atlantis working? 我们为什么不能用我们的发电机 让亚特兰蒂斯的武器系统工作起来呢?
[01:46] Because those systems were designed to be powered by the Zero Point Module, 因为这些系统本来是设计从 零点模块来提取能量的
[01:50] and the satellite isn’t. 而卫星却不是
[01:52] You mean, you don’t think it’s powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship. 你的意思是, 你认为它还不够强大 足以干掉一艘幽灵的母船
[01:54] Well, according to the Ancient database, it should be able to 根据古人的数据库 当完全充满电时
[01:56] take out all three, when fully charged. 它应该能够干掉所有这三艘母船
[01:57] Keep in mind that the Ancient technology was far superior. 请记住古人的科技比幽灵要远远先进
[02:00] They only lost the war because they were vastly outnumbered. 他们输掉那场战争 仅仅是因为幽灵的数目太多了
[02:03] We’re vastly outnumbered. 对我们来说 幽灵同样也是占了数量上的优势
[02:04] And outgunned. 而且武器也比我们好
[02:05] But they don’t see the satellite as strength 但是它们还没有看到卫星的力量
[02:10] In military parlance? 用军方的说法
[02:11] Surprise, is an element on our side. 出其不意, 是对我们有利的一个因素
[02:17] What do you need? 你需要什么?
[02:19] The satellite is 15 hours away, by Puddle Jumper. 乘坐我们的小飞船, 需要15小时 才能到达那颗卫星
[02:21] I recommend that we put together a small crew. 我建议我们组织一个小分队
[02:23] Say myself, Grodin and a pilot. 包括我, Grodin和一个飞行员
[02:26] I’ll go. 我会去
[02:27] No, Miller can handle it. 不用, 让Miller去就可以了
[02:29] Major, I need you to keep searching for alternate Alpha Sites, 少校, 我希望你继续搜索阿尔法站点
[02:32] just in case this fails. 以防万一卫星也失败了
[02:34] The hive ships will be in range of the satellite in forty nine hours. 母船在49小时之后就会进入 卫星的攻击范围
[02:38] We’re gonna need every last second, of that time. 我们需要充分利用这其中的每一秒钟
[02:41] Questions? 还有什么问题么?
[02:46] Ok, let’s get on it. 好吧, 我们开始干吧
[02:49] Rodney Well Rodney.
[02:50] Don’t mean to put any undue pressure, but at this moment, 我并不是想给你增加压力 不过此时此刻
[02:54] that satellite is the only thing standing between the Wraith and Atlantis. 那个卫星是唯一可以在幽灵和亚特兰蒂斯之间 起抵抗作用的东西了
[03:01] No undue pressure? 不要压力过大
[04:12] I’m fine 我没事
[04:13] I’m looking for something a little more enthusiastic, than fine. 我看你有些太心急了
[04:16] I’m ready to be put back on active duty. 我已经准备好回去执行任务了
[04:18] I’m sure you think so, but uh… 我知道你是这样想的 不过…
[04:20] Tell him I’m fine. 告诉他我没事
[04:21] She is Major. 她没说错, 少校
[04:22] I see no further reason she should be kept here under medical supervision. 我觉得没有理由 再让她在这里接受医学监护了
[04:28] Alright, you’re back on active duty. 好吧, 你可以回去参加任务了
[04:41] I think I can handle this alone! 我认为我自己可以处理这个!
[04:42] Isn’t there something better you should be doing? 你没有别的事要去做的么?
[04:44] I think I should go. 我认为我应该去
[04:45] Yes, I agree. 是的, 我同意
[04:46] Go! 走吧!
[04:47] I mean, on the mission. 我的意思是, 参加这次任务
[04:49] Why? 为什么?
[04:50] Sure, you probably know a little bit more about the satellite than I do. 是的, 你可能比我更了解那个卫星
[04:53] Noticed that have you? 你终于注意到这一点了?
[04:53] But you know a lot more about the city than I do. 但是你对这个城市的了解 要比我多得多
[04:55] Ok, I think I see where this is going now. 好吧, 我知道该如何取舍
[04:57] For whatever reason, if there is problem there, 不管是什么原因 如果那边发生了什么状况
[05:00] it should be me, not you. 那应该是我, 不是你
[05:01] There’s not going to be a problem. 那里不会有问题的
[05:03] Rodney, you don’t know that. If…. – Rodney, 你不知道 – 如果….
[05:05] If it seems like we can’t fix it, we’ll just turn around and come back. 如果我们无法修好它 我们就掉头回来
[05:08] Now I realise I am invaluable everywhere… 现在我知道了 我在每个地方都是无价之宝…
[05:10] You know what? 你知道么?
[05:10] Forget about it! 当我没说!
[05:11] I take it back. 我收回刚才说的话
[05:12] No! 别!
[05:13] Sorry! Nope! 抱歉! 不要!
[05:13] You can’t take it back, because you’ve just admitted that I am smarter than you are. 你无法收回刚才所说的话, 因为你已经承认了 我比你更加聪明
[05:15] I admitted no such thing! 我并没有承认这一点!
[05:17] It was hard for you to say, but the truth shone through, 你可能很难说出口 在你刚才强迫自己说那番话的时候
[05:19] when you were compelled to speak. 所要表达的意思已经昭然若揭了
[05:20] You are a miserable little man! 你可真是一个卑鄙小人!
[05:22] Hey, hey, hey! 嗨, 嗨, 嗨!
[05:23] Let’s not ruin the moment here, huh? 我们不要在这里浪费时间了, 啊哈?
[05:30] Now, keep an eye on my city for me, while I’m gone, hmmm? 好吧, 在我不在的时候 替我看好城市, 嗯?
[05:36] Good luck. 祝你好运
[05:38] Right. Right! 好的 好的!
[05:45] MA5-393? MA5-393?
[05:48] No. We’ve only been there at night. 不, 我们只在晚上去过那里
[05:50] It’s ridiculously hot there during the day, so no, not really an option. 在白天, 那里可是热得不得了 所以, 它不能在候选之列
[05:54] We wouldn’t be having this problem if the damn Alpha Site that we’d picked, 如果我们选择的阿尔法站点 没有被幽灵做上标记
[05:57] hadn’t been marked by the Wraith. 那么这个就算不上是问题
[05:59] They’re a real pain in the ass, aren’t they? 它们真是令人心烦, 是不是?
[06:01] Yes they are. 是的
[06:03] How about M4H-212? M4H-212如何?
[06:05] Crawling with Genii spies. 有Genii的间谍在上面活动
[06:07] You know that for a fact SGT? 你是确实知道这一点
[06:08] Or is your spidey sense just tingling. 还是只是你自己的主观臆想?
[06:10] It’s a fact, sir! 这是事实, 长官!
[06:13] M1M-316 Here we go. M1M-316. 找到一个
[06:16] Stackhouse reported lush surroundings, and as far as his team could tell, Stackhouse 报告那里的环境很漂亮 而且根据他的队伍所能提供的信息
[06:21] it seemed uninhabited. 看起来那里还无人居住
[06:23] I’ll get my team together and check it out. 我马上集合我的队伍, 去那里查看一下
[06:24] Ok, good. OK, 很好
[06:25] Remember Major, we don’t need ideal. 记住, 少校 我们并不需要十全十美
[06:27] I think we’d all settle for close. 我认为只要我们能够在那里居住就行了
[06:29] I’m on it! 我就去!
[06:37] Major, is Teyla coming with you? 少校, Teyla会跟你一起去么?
[06:40] You’re not seriously asking that? 问这个你不会是认真地吧?
[06:41] I think that’s a bad call sir. 我认为这是个坏兆头, 长官
[06:43] Here we go again. 你又来了
[06:44] All I’m saying is, we still don’t fully understand 我想说的是 我们现在还不能完全了解
[06:46] her connection to the Wraith, and in my opinion, 她与幽灵之间的联系 以我的建议
[06:48] I don’t think we should expose her to any information 我认为我们不应该 让她接触任何
[06:50] we wouldn’t want the Wraith to have. 我们不希望幽灵知道的信息
[06:51] Not the least of which, is the location of our evac site. 至少来说, 我们撤退的地点 不能让她知道
[06:54] Doctor Beckett gave her a clean bill of health. Beckett已经检查过了 她完全健康
[06:55] And that’s good to hear sir, 我也很高兴听到这个, 长官
[06:56] but if she can’t control how the Wraith use her… 不过如果她不能控制 幽灵如何使用她的…
[06:58] You don’t know that. 你对那个并不了解
[06:58] That’s right, we don’t! 这就对了, 我们不了解!
[07:00] She saw everything they saw. 她看到了所有幽灵所看到的东西
[07:02] Whose to say they can’t do the same with her. 谁敢保证它们不能 在她身上做同样的事情呢?
[07:04] See what we see. 看到我们所看到的东西
[07:05] If she’s been compromised in any way. 那样的话, 她就会危及到我们的安全
[07:06] She’s an integral part of my team, period! 她是我的队伍中的重要一员 不用说了!
[07:08] End of story! We’re done! 你的故事结束了! 谈话到此为止!
[07:17] This is a simulation I’ve put together. 这是根据我所获得的信息 所产生的模拟
[07:19] It shows how the city will be destroyed once we trigger the self destruct. 它展示了如果我们启动了自毁机制 整座城市将会如何被摧毁
[07:41] So glad you felt I need to see this. 很高兴你认为我应该来看这个
[07:43] I was just thinking my nightmares will be more vivid. 我曾经在想, 我的噩梦还不够生动
[07:49] It’s not going to be enough. 这还不够
[07:50] What? 什么?
[07:52] The self destruct plan. 自毁计划
[07:54] It’s nowhere near effective enough. 距离有效实施, 还差得很远
[07:58] Now that seemed pretty effective to me. 现在对我来说, 已经相当有效了
[08:00] Atlantis is more than just a city. 亚特兰蒂斯不仅仅是一座城市
[08:02] It is an intergalactic space craft. 它是一艘宇宙飞船
[08:04] Yes? 是么?
[08:04] Yes well, Teyla said the Wraith are not interested in destroying Atlantis. 是的, Teyla说过, 幽灵的兴趣 并不在于摧毁亚特兰蒂斯
[08:08] They’re coming here to get to Earth. 他们到这里来是为了去地球
[08:11] They can only do that by going through the Stargate. 它们只有通过星际之门才能做到这一点
[08:13] Which means stealing the city, 这就意味着要劫持这座城市
[08:14] which is why we have a self destruct in place. 这也就是为什么 我们要在这里装上自毁装置
[08:16] Yes, but, if they are even the least bit resourceful, 是的, 不过, 如果还有一小块东西可以利用
[08:19] which I must assume that they are, 我必须做这个假设
[08:22] they can easily reverse engineer their own intergalactic engine, 它们就可以根据海床上的残骸 很容易的重新设计
[08:26] from the wreckage on the sea bottom. 它们自己的星际发动机
[08:28] So we need a bigger bang? 这就是说我们要让爆炸更猛烈一些?
[08:30] Break it into smaller pieces. 把它炸成更小的碎片
[08:31] Yes well, that would certainly help. 是的, 那可能会有帮助
[08:34] But I’m more concerned about Ancient database. 不过我更担心的是古人的数据库
[08:37] It’s ability to back up data. 它备份数据的能力
[08:39] It’s incredibly redundant. 它的冗余度非常高
[08:41] Incredibly redundant 冗余度很高?
[08:42] That record’s old. 这些记录都很老了
[08:44] But seriously, if the Wraith recover even the smallest part of the Ancient database? 不过认真地说, 假如幽灵恢复了 古人的数据库中哪怕是极小的一部分呢?
[08:51] That is my concern, exactly. 事实上, 这就是我所担心的
[08:54] Alright, how hard will it be to destroy all the database terminals? 好吧, 完全摧毁掉数据库 到底有多困难?
[08:58] Impossibly hard. 难以置信的困难
[09:02] We need to figure out a way to delete the Ancient database. 我们必须找到一种方法来 删掉古人的数据据库
[09:06] Well, can you do that? 好啊, 我们可以做到么?
[09:08] I can find out. 我可以找到
[09:10] Ok, find out, but before you wipe anything out, 好吧, 找到它 不过在你擦去所有东西之前
[09:12] we’re gonna have to consider…. 我们必须考虑….
[09:13] Dr Weir! Weir博士!
[09:15] Yes? 什么事?
[09:16] We have an unscheduled offworld activation. 我们收到了一个计划外的外星连接
[09:18] Major Sheppard is coming in hot! Sheppard少校正受到攻击!
[09:25] What’s going on? 发生了什么?
[09:26] They ran into some sort of resistance. 他们遭受到了某种攻击
[09:28] I’m thinking Wraith. 我想是幽灵
[09:29] Wraith? 幽灵?
[09:29] I thought you said this planet was uninhabited. 你以前不是说过那个星球无人居住么
[09:31] It was! 确实是!
[09:39] I told you she was a liability sir. 我告诉过你不应该带上她, 长官
[09:41] Now, I’m not gonna let your personal feelings endanger this facility, any longer. 现在, 我不会再允许让你的个人感情 给我们带来其它危险了
[09:44] What? 什么?
[09:45] Look, I’m not accusing you of doing it intentionally, 听着, 我并不是在指责你是 有意这样去做的
[09:47] but the Wraith must be getting information from you. 不过幽灵一定可以从你那里获取信息
[09:49] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说些什么?
[09:50] We ran into a…. What the hell was that? 我们进入了一个…. 那到底是什么?
[09:53] It looked an awful lot like a T-Rex, sir. 看起来是一个很像T-Rex的恶心的家伙, 长官 (T-Rex是一种恐龙的名字)
[09:54] T-Rex Yeah. T-Rex. 是的
[09:55] It wasn’t even a Wraith, so why don’t you check those accusations. 根本就不是幽灵 所以你根本就没有理由来指责
[09:59] I take it you don’t recommend the planet as an Alpha Site, Major. 我认为你并不推荐 把那个星球作为阿尔法站点, 少校
[10:01] It wouldn’t be my first choice. 它不会是我的第一选择
[10:03] If McKay doesn’t get the satellite online, we’re screwed. 如果McKay不能搞好那个卫星 我们就玩完了
[10:11] Doctor Weir, this is Miller. We’re approaching the satellite. Weir博士, 我是Miller 我们正在接近那颗卫星
[10:16] You’re on the other side of the solar system, Lt. You guys be careful out there. 你们在这个太阳系的另外一侧 中尉, 你们一定要当心
[10:21] Understood 明白
[10:28] OK, close the bulkhead doors. OK, 关上隔离门
[10:31] Good luck. 祝你好运
[10:32] Right. Right.
[10:33] Good luck. 祝你好运
[10:50] SGT Bates! Bates军士!
[10:53] What is it? 什么事?
[10:54] You just accused me of disclosing our position to the Wraith. 你刚才指责我将我们的位置 报告给了幽灵
[10:56] Yes I did! 是的!
[10:59] Clearly you were wrong. 很明显你错了
[11:00] That’s yet to be determined ma’am. 这仍然需要证实, 女士
[11:02] Excuse me? 抱歉?
[11:02] Look. I’m willing to accept that you’re not fully in control of what information you give away, 听着, 我情愿相信你不能完全控制 你所泄漏出去的那些信息
[11:07] but it’s still my opinion that you should not be 不过我仍然认为
[11:10] allowed to move freely around this base of operations. 你不应被允许在这个基地自由走动
[11:12] Perhaps you are not aware SGT, but being accused of serving 也许你并不是十分清楚 不过被指责为幽灵服务
[11:15] the Wraith is the greatest insult among my people. 在我的人民当中是最大的侮辱
[11:18] Oh I’m aware. 噢, 我清楚
[11:20] What the hell’s going on? 到底发生什么了?
[11:23] I was simply stating an opinion, Major! 我只是想表明一个观点, 少校!
[11:24] She attacked me! 她袭击我!
[11:25] And for good reason!! 以一个很正当的理由!!
[11:26] Yeah, and what reason would that be? 好啊, 那到底是什么理由啊?
[11:28] My guess would be the Wraith! 我想可能是幽灵吧!
[11:29] Walk away Bates. 滚开, Bates
[11:30] Sir! 长官!
[11:31] Walk away! 滚开!
[11:34] This isn’t over! 这还没完!
[11:35] I would be disappointed if it were. 如果是, 那才令人失望呢
[11:38] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么?
[11:40] You don’t go around decking the head of security! 你并没有去检查安全领班!
[11:42] He said…. 他说….
[11:43] I don’t care what he said! He say’s a lot of things. 我不管他说了些什么! 他说了很多东西
[11:47] You just stay away from him. 你最好离他远一点
[12:33] Are you ok? 你还好吧?
[12:34] Yes, why? 是的, 怎么了?
[12:36] You’re breathing pretty heavily. 你的呼吸非常沉重
[12:38] Yes well, I feel a little claustrophobic. 是的, 我只是对这个狭小的地方有些不适应
[12:41] How much air do these things hold, anyways? 这些东西里面有多少空气?
[12:44] Eight hours. 八个小时
[12:45] Well that’s enough, right? I mean, even with heavy breathing. 那足够了, 是吧? 我的意思是, 即便是沉重的呼吸的话
[12:49] They would calculate that in, right? 他们把那也算进去了, 是不是?
[12:51] You’re going to be fine. 你不会有事的
[12:53] Yeah, it’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one with the eight hour ceiling of breathing. 是的, 你说起来容易 你并不用担心自己只能呼吸八个小时
[13:39] It’s completely dead. 它已经完全死掉了
[13:42] Well, we thought as much. 是的, 我们已经考虑到了
[13:43] I’m gonna hook up the naquadah generator. 我准备接上naquadah发电机
[13:45] See if I can get some life support going. 看看能不能让一些 生命支持系统工作起来
[14:13] Halling, hello. Halling, 你好
[14:14] May we speak? 我们可以说几句么?
[14:16] Please, have a seat. 当然, 请坐吧
[14:21] How is the evacuation on the mainland coming? 大陆上的撤退工作准备得怎么样了?
[14:24] We’ll be ready. 我们会准备好的
[14:25] Good. 很好
[14:28] Dr Weir, word is there is a plan in place to destroy Atlantis. Weir博士, 我们听到有人说 你们准备摧毁亚特兰蒂斯?
[14:38] There are concerns. 我们有些顾虑
[14:40] The Wraith would be able to make it to Earth if the city is left intact. 如果这个城市仍然完好的话 幽灵就可以通过它去地球
[14:44] But I assure you, that plan would only be executed in a worst case scenario. 不过我想你保证, 这只是我们在 最坏的情况下的打算
[14:49] Such as three hive ships flying towards Atlantis? 比如三艘幽灵的母船 向亚特兰蒂斯飞来?
[14:54] We do believe we’ll be able to destroy them before they arrive. 我们相信我们可以在他们到达之前 摧毁它们
[14:57] I understand you fearing for the well being of your people, 我理解你很担心你的人民
[15:01] but it is not reason to destroy the city of the ancestors. 不过这并不是摧毁祖先城市的理由
[15:05] Atlantis is a sacred place. 亚特兰蒂斯是一个神圣的地方
[15:07] To even consider destroying it, merely for self preservation…. 如果只是为了保存你们自己 就想到摧毁它的话….
[15:11] Merely for self preservation? 只是为了保存自己?
[15:13] This place is all that remains of the greatest race ever to inhabit the stars. 这个地方是那个曾经存在于多个星球的 最伟大的种族唯一所剩下的东西
[15:18] And you would prefer it fell into the hands of the Wraith? 你更想让它落入幽灵之手么?
[15:20] I would have faith that the ancestors would not allow it to happen. 我相信祖先们不会让这发生的
[15:25] They have been able to preserve Atlantis for 10,000 years. Is it not possible? 他们已经让亚特兰蒂斯保存了亿万年 你认为这没有可能么?
[15:31] No, I don’t think it is possible. 是的, 我认为这是不可能的
[15:33] Not if you’re suggesting the Ancients will return in time to save their city. 如果你在设想古人会及时回来 拯救他们的城市, 我认为这是不可能的
[15:37] You cannot know their plans for Atlantis. 你并不知道他们关于亚特兰蒂斯的计划
[15:40] They have made all the plans they are going to make. 他们已经做好了他们所能够做出的 所有的计划
[15:45] Now it’s up to us. 现在轮到我们了
[15:46] I thank you for your thoughts Halling, but I have to do everything 我很感谢你的想法, Halling, 不过我会尽一切可能
[15:51] I can to make sure the power and technology of Atlantis, 来保证亚特兰蒂斯的能量和技术
[15:55] does not fall into the hands of the Wraith, 不会落入幽灵之手
[15:59] and yes, to ensure they never make it to my galaxy. 并保证它们不会进入我的星系
[16:03] Even if it means sacrificing the future of this one? 即便这意味着要牺牲这里的未来?
[16:17] You know, the idea is simple enough. 你知道 想法非常简单
[16:20] The execution is proving to be very difficult. 执行起来确是非常困难
[16:23] Creating the virus? 制作病毒?
[16:24] Essentially, yes. 基本上说, 是这样
[16:25] A plain old computer virus, once introduced into the system, 一个古老而简单的计算机病毒 一旦被引入这个系统
[16:29] wiped the database clean. 就会把数据库擦得干干净净
[16:30] It could be downloaded as part of the self destruct countdown. 它可以作为自毁机制倒计时程序的 一部分而被下载
[16:33] Might even affect the Wraiths systems if they tried to access it. 甚至还有可能影响幽灵的系统 如果它们试图访问的话
[16:40] How much of it can we save? 我们可以保留下多少?
[16:42] I’m sorry? 抱歉?
[16:43] Of the database. 数据库中的信息
[16:44] Now we brought a lot of hard drives with us. 我们带来了很多硬盘
[16:47] How much can we transfer to our computers? 我们可以转移多少到我们的计算机上?
[16:49] You mean like, back it up? Take a copy with us? 你的意思是像, 备份? 我们带走一个备份?
[16:52] Yes, exactly. 是的, 是这样
[16:55] Using McKay’s compression code, I’d say, maybe 7, maybe 8%. 采用McKay的压缩算法 我可以说, 可能7%, 或许8%
[17:02] That’s it? 就这些?
[17:03] Yes. 是的
[17:14] Here we go! 好了!
[17:24] Primary power online. 主电源启动
[17:35] Looks like life supports now at 100%. I think I found the switch to initialise the gravity. 看起来生命支持系统现在已经是100%了 我认为我找到了启动重力的开关了
[17:41] Great, just give me a second to…. 很好, 给我一小会儿时间….
[17:48] Oh yep. Yep! That’s permanent back damage. 噢, 好, 好的! 我的后背看起来是永久性的损伤了
[17:53] I’m sorry, I assumed it would come on more slowly. 我很抱歉, 我本以为没有这么快的
[17:56] Well you assumed with my life. 你的假设差点要了我的命
[18:00] You’ll be fine, it was just a little bump. 你会没事的, 这只是一个小碰撞
[18:02] What have you got? 如果换成是你呢?
[18:07] Looks like every system is back online, except for the weapon. 看起来每个系统都重新运作起来了 除了武器系统
[18:12] Details. Let’s get to work. 详细信息 我们开始工作吧
[18:18] Thankyou. Thankyou! 谢谢, 谢谢!
[18:26] Oh, yeah. That’s vertabrae damage. I recognise the pain. 是脊柱的损伤, 我记得这种疼痛
[18:34] How about M1K-439? M1K-439怎样?
[18:36] Which one’s that? 那是什么?
[18:37] The one with all the waterfalls? 到处都是瀑布的那个?
[18:40] The waterfalls. 瀑布
[18:41] See now, why don’t we just call it Planet Waterfall? 瞧, 我们为什么不叫它 瀑布行星?
[18:45] What? I say we should just give them names. 什么? 我说我们应该为它们命名
[18:49] Look, we’ve got a list of five planets here. 我们现在已经列出了五个行星了
[18:53] That should be enough potential Alpha Sites to get Stackhouse and his team started. 可以让Stackhouse和他的队伍 出发去检查一下了
[18:56] What’s up. (广播)少校, 一号发电机出现了一些情况
[19:04] It’s Bates sir. 发生什么了
[19:05] What about him? 是Bates, 长官
[19:06] He’s been attacked. – 他怎么了? – 他被袭击了
[19:09] Get a medical team down here. 叫一支医疗队到这里来
[19:24] Is he gonna be ok? 他会没事么?
[19:26] It’s still hard to tell. 还很难说
[19:27] He’s got five broken ribs, a fractured collarbone, 他断了五根肋骨, 和一根锁骨
[19:30] and the concussion was quite severe. 而且脑震荡也非常厉害
[19:32] When can we talk to him? 什么时候可以跟他说话?
[19:33] We can’t. I put him in a medically induced coma, 不行 我用药物把他维持在昏迷状态
[19:35] until the subdural haematoma can be deal’t with. 直到脑膜下的血肿可以被处理
[19:38] We won’t be finding what happened from him, anytime soon. 现阶段, 我们还无法知道 在他身上到底发生了什么
[19:41] Teyla and Bates got into it pretty bad yesterday sir. Teyla和Bates昨天搞得非常僵, 长官
[19:44] A fistfight and a beating like this, are a long drive apart, Ford. 殴打成这样, 就是另外一回事了, Ford
[19:47] I understand that sir, but they were in a fight 我知道, 长官 不过他们确实打过架
[19:49] and they were both looking to continue it. 而且他们都不愿意停止
[19:51] Anything pointing to who did this? 有没有迹象证明是谁做的?
[19:53] I’m having a forensic exam of both his body and clothing, performed right now. 我正准备检查他的身体和衣服 马上就开始
[19:57] Let us know what you find out. Let’s go get her side of the story. 如果找到了马上告诉我们 让我们去听听她会怎么说
[20:12] Well, it’s not a power generation problem. 这不是发电机的问题
[20:15] The naquadah’s pumping out more than enough juice. naquadah产出的能量已经绰绰有余了
[20:17] Well then why isn’t it? 那为什么它不启动呢?
[20:19] Ok, alright. Let’s just step back here and think about it. 好吧, 让我们从头开始, 好好想想
[20:27] This baby is a directed energy beam weapon. 这个家伙是一个定向能量波武器
[20:30] Runs off a relatively low yield charge, like our naquadah generator, 由相对较低的能源 如我们的naquadah发电机, 充电 然后一下子释放出来
[20:33] so that means it’s gotta be continually building up a charge 这就是说它必须通过某种缓冲器 或者是一个电容器, 持续充电
[20:38] with some kind of a buffer, or a capacitor, until it’s discharged. 直到被放电为止
[20:40] I think I found something like that. 我认为我找到了某种类似的东西
[20:47] Yes, here it is. Right now the buffer’s at 90%. 是的, 就是它 现在缓冲器的水平是90%
[20:51] Ok. So power’s getting to the buffer, it’s just not getting to the actual weapon. Ok. 这么说电能是流到了缓冲器中了 而不是直接流到世纪的武器中
[20:55] Let me see if I can find a diagnostics programme. 让我看看能不找到某种诊断程序
[20:59] There must be one here. 这里一定有
[21:00] Ok, we got 29 hours till showtime, Ok, 我们还剩下29小时
[21:02] so let’s hope we don’t have to order parts, huh? 因此希望我们不要回去拿东西, 嗯?
[21:07] You do not think I had anything to do with it? 你并不认为我跟这有关?
[21:10] Of course not. 当然不
[21:11] You and Bates did get into it pretty good yesterday. 你和Bates昨天确实处得很糟
[21:13] You know me, Aiden. I never would have taken it that far. 你了解我, Aiden 我从来不会做得那么过分的
[21:15] I know, so let’s just see if we can’t rule it out, altogether. 我知道, 所以让我们看看 我们能不能一起把这件事搞清楚
[21:24] Where were you last night? 你昨天晚上在哪里?
[21:25] I was here in my room 我在这里, 我的房间中
[21:28] The whole night? 整个晚上都是?
[21:28] Yes 是的
[21:29] So there’s no way of knowing whether you blacked out or not. 这么说没有办法知道你是不是出去了
[21:32] I have no way of proving it, no! 我没有办法证明, 是的!
[21:35] But I did not leave this room last night, I am sure of it. 不过昨天晚上我没有离开这个房间 我保证
[21:42] I did not leave this room 我没有离开这个房间
[21:46] You asked to see me? 你要见我?
[21:48] Stackhouse has found a suitable Alpha Site, Stackhouse 找到了 一个合适的阿尔法站点
[21:50] so should the need arise, we’ll be able to evacuate. 因此一旦需要的话 我们就能够撤离了
[21:52] Oh, that’s good. 噢, 那很好
[21:53] That’s not why I wanted to see you. 这并不是我想见你的原因
[21:56] You have to get me more than seven or eight percent of the database. 你必须想办法备份超过7%或者8% 的数据库信息
[21:59] There has got to be a way of taking more with us. 我们一定有办法带走更多
[22:01] Maybe nine percent. 也许9%
[22:03] How do I choose between Zero Point Module 那么我是应该选择备份 零点模块研究
[22:05] research and their work on ascension. 还是他们关于升天方面的资料呢?
[22:08] I mean, between weapons schematics and their notes on space travel. 是备份武器的图纸呢 还是他们关于星际旅行的笔记?
[22:11] No matter what we choose here, invaluable information’s gonna be lost, 无论我们如何选择 都将会失去很多无价的信息
[22:15] and that is just the information we’ve deciphered. 而这些只是我们解密了的信息
[22:18] Now we all know we have barely even begun to scratch the surface. 现在我们都知道 我们甚至都还没有钻透它们的表皮
[22:22] What if we destroy the cure for all disease, 假如我们毁掉的是 治愈所有疾病的药方
[22:24] or even some piece of information that could lead to the downfall of the Wraith. 甚至于是某条可以引导我们 打败幽灵的信息呢?
[22:29] I don’t know what I can tell you. 我不知道该跟你说些什么
[22:31] I will try to improve on McKay’s compression ratio’s, 我会努力提高McKay的压缩算法的压缩比
[22:34] but we are at war Elizabeth. In war there are casualties. 不过我们是在面临战争, Elizabeth 有战争就有伤亡
[22:47] Ah, schematics, anyone? 啊, 谁来看看这些图表?
[22:52] It looks like power runs internally, from the buffer to the weapon. 看起来能量在内部流动 从缓冲器到武器
[22:55] I guess when it took a hit, 我想在它到达的时候
[22:56] it must have disrupted the main power conduit. 它一定会扰动主能量管道
[22:58] We need to reroute the power from our buffer 我们需要变更路线 让能量从我们的缓冲器
[23:00] to the actual to the actual weapon. 到武器中去
[23:01] If we can do that, it will arm. 如果我们做到这一点, 武器就准备好了
[23:02] You know, your masterful grip on the blatantly obvious, 知道么, 你说的这些是人都明白
[23:05] continues to impress me, Peter. 继续说话打动我, Peter
[23:08] Thankyou 谢谢
[23:10] Alright. We need to route power around these damaged circuits. 好吧. 我们需要引导能量 绕过这些损坏的线路
[23:16] If we do that, we should be laughing. Alright, I’m disoriented. 如果我们做到了, 那就可以好好轻松一下了 好吧, 我现在完全分不清了
[23:21] Where are these? 这些在哪里?
[23:25] They’re outside. 它们在外面
[23:26] What? 什么?
[23:29] Look. 瞧
[23:34] See? 看到了?
[23:35] Oh great! 哦!
[23:37] Someone will need to EVA. 必须有人去进行太空行走
[23:38] There’s nothing to hang onto. 那里没有地方可以挂住
[23:41] I’m not saying it’ll be easy or safe. 我没有说这很容易和安全
[23:43] Ok. So who goes? Ok. 那么谁去?
[23:47] Well, we could draw straws. 好吧, 我们可以抽麦秆
[23:48] Ok Miller, break out the straws! Ok Miller, 去准备”麦秆”吧!
[23:50] It doesn’t have to be straws. 没有必要抽麦秆
[23:53] We could do rock, paper, scissors. 我们可以石头剪刀布
[23:56] Ok, on three. One, two, three. 好吧, 三个人 一, 二, 三
[24:04] Ok, obviously Rock, Paper, Scissors, doesn’t work with three. Ok, 很明显, 石头剪刀布 并不适合三个人玩
[24:08] Anyone have a pencil? 有人有铅笔么?
[24:09] Yeah, I think I’ve got one. 是的, 我想我有一支
[24:12] Well, get on with it. 好吧, 准备吧
[24:17] Ok. Short piece goes. Ok. 谁抽到短的那根, 谁就去
[24:22] You go first. 你先
[24:30] Mmm. Well done. Good for you. 嗯, 很好, 你的很不错
[24:36] Miller? Yeah. Miller? 是的
[24:40] You’re the best qualified to fix it, anyway sir. 不管怎么说, 你最有资格去修好它
[24:43] Mmmm. Flight of the dead man. Good. 嗯, 一次死亡之旅 好吧
[24:51] I know there’s no love lost between her and Bates, 我知道她和Bates都彼此憎恨着对方
[24:54] but I can’t see her beating the hell out of the guy. 不过我并不认为是她打了那个家伙
[24:58] Ford? Ford?
[24:59] Ma’am? 女士?
[25:01] What do you think? 你认为呢?
[25:06] I worry about what she might have done, unknowingly. 我担心她可能是在 不知不觉中去做的
[25:08] The whole Wraith connection thing 那些与幽灵的连接
[25:10] and her nightmares, make me nervous. 以及她的恶梦, 都让我很紧张
[25:12] Yeah well, what are we gonna do about it, 是的, 那我们应该怎么做呢
[25:14] stick her in the brig? This is Teyla we’re talking about. 把她钉到桅杆上? 我们在谈论的是Teyla啊
[25:17] We have a situation on our hands. 我们的人有麻烦了
[25:19] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[25:20] I’ve completed the tests. I found DNA in SGT Bates’ uniform. 我已经完成了检验 我在Bates军事的制服上找到了DNA
[25:23] And it’s not Teyla’s. 那不是Teyla的
[25:24] No Major. 不是的, 少校
[25:25] Who is it? 是谁的?
[25:27] I ran the test twice to be certain. It’s conclusive. 为了确定, 我检验了两次 结果是决定性的
[25:31] We have a Wraith in the city. 在我们的城市中有一个幽灵
[25:46] Can someone tell me how this is possible? How can a Wraith get inside the city? 这怎么可能啊? 怎么可能有幽灵进入到城市中来?
[25:49] They didn’t gate in. 不是通过星际之门进来的
[25:51] The dart. 那艘梭镖飞船
[25:52] What? 什么?
[25:53] The Wraith dart that scanned us. 那艘幽灵的梭镖飞船扫描了我们
[25:57] It made it’s way through the city, scanning for data. 它穿过了城市上空 扫描以获取数据
[26:01] The second it was done, it self destructed. 在它完成的那一刻 它就自毁了
[26:06] So he beamed into the city 这么说它通过光柱潜入到了城市
[26:07] Can they do that? 它们可以做到么?
[26:08] The same technology that is used to sweep people up into their ships, 这跟将人们吸进它们的飞船 所用的技术相同
[26:11] must work in the opposite way. 只是工作的方向相反
[26:13] So the pilot of the Wraith dart scanned us, 就是说幽灵梭镖飞船的飞行员 扫描了我们
[26:15] transmitted his information to the hive ships, 把得到的信息传送给了母船
[26:17] beamed down here and destroyed his ship. 通过光柱下到这里 然后毁掉了它的飞船
[26:20] Yes, yes. Seem’s possible. 是的, 是的, 看起来是可能的
[26:21] That is precisely the time I started to sense the Wraith continually. 正好就是在那时起 我就开始不断的感觉到了幽灵
[26:24] No wonder you were having nightmares. 难怪你总是在做恶梦
[26:28] What’s he been doing here, all this time? 这些时候, 它都在这里做什么?
[26:30] Well, SGT Bates was attacked near Bates军士在为控制台提供能量的
[26:31] the naquadah generator that powers this tower. naquadah发电机旁边受到袭击
[26:34] His brief must have been during recon. 它的任务应该是过来侦查
[26:35] Maybe his job is to knock out the power before the hive ship get’s here. 也许它的任务是 在母船到达这里的时候切断电源
[26:39] Leave us dead in the water. 让我们死在水中
[26:40] Or to make sure any self destruct plan we had in place, wouldn’t work. 或者让我们以前所制定的自毁计划 无法工作
[26:43] Maybe a combination of both. 也许是两者兼而有之
[26:45] Exactly. 很对
[26:46] What we do know for sure, is that we have 我们现在能够确信的是
[26:49] a Wraith intruder in the city, that we have to track down. 在我们的城市中有一个幽灵入侵者 我们必须找到它
[26:53] I have an idea. 我有办法
[27:03] We’re away. 我们离开了
[27:06] It’s not much more than thirty metres away. 在不到三十米远的地方
[27:11] We’re in position sir. 我们已经就位了, 先生
[27:13] Ok Miller. I want you to vent the atmosphere and disengage 好的, Miller 我要你打开通风孔
[27:16] the artificial gravity in the rear compartment. 并且解除后部舱室的人工重力
[27:28] Ok, open the rear hatch. Ok, 打开后舱门
[27:52] Oh my 噢, 我的…
[27:56] Rodney? Rodney, did you make it? Rodney? Rodney, 你到了么?
[28:01] I haven’t quite left the rear of the Jumper yet. 我还没有离开飞船的尾部
[28:04] Do I need to remind you of the time? 需要我提醒你时间么?
[28:05] Yes, please do. Remind me, are we on a tight schedule? 是的, 提醒我吧 我们的时间很紧吧?
[28:09] Just pointing out the obvious. 显而易见
[28:11] Ok, thankyou. One small step, huh? Ok, 谢谢 我的一小步, 啊?
[28:33] One giant leap! 人类的一大步!
[28:36] I’m sorry? 抱歉?
[28:37] I made it. 我到了
[28:38] Good. 很好
[28:41] Let’s take a look at this first panel. 先看看这第一个面板
[28:47] This is a biometric sensor we’ve had online for the past month or so. 这是我们大约一个月前启动的 生物探测器
[28:51] It detects irregularities in biometric rhythm, 它检查不规则的生物频率
[28:54] and reports them. 然后进行报告
[28:55] Wouldn’t it have picked up on the Wraith? 那它为什么没有报告那个幽灵?
[28:56] It requires significant amount of power, so we’ve narrowed it’s field of focus, 它需要大量的能量 因此我们缩小了它的探测范围
[29:01] to scan solely in the gateroom, 只让它探测星际之门控制室了
[29:02] figuring that was the only place that the Wraith 本来是想幽灵或者其他外星人
[29:05] or any other alien for that matter, would likely enter the city from. 只能从那里进入城市
[29:09] Ok, so that was wrong. Ok, 现在这种看法是错的了
[29:11] Yeah. Now if I could only expand the field to… 是的. 现在如果我把范围扩展到…
[29:16] My God! 我的天!
[29:17] What? 什么?
[29:19] That’s him. Look! 那就是它 看!
[29:23] It works very much like the life signs detector, but it’s able to distinguish different lifeforms. 它的工作原理非常类似于生命信号探测器 不过它可以区分不同的生命形式
[29:28] It’s him 是它
[29:29] It’s him 是它
[29:30] You can track him in real time. 你可以实时跟踪它
[29:31] Yes 是的
[29:32] Ford, Teyla, we need two teams. Let’s go get him. Ford, Teyla, 我们需要两队人 我们去抓住它
[29:36] Yes sir! 是的, 长官!
[29:41] This is bad, very bad. I’m not sure I can fix this. 很糟糕, 非常糟糕 我不知道我能不能修好它
[29:46] You can fix anything. 你可以修好任何东西
[29:48] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[29:49] You did on several occasions. 你已经做过几次了
[29:51] Well you’re right. 好吧, 你是对的
[29:52] It’s probably a good thing I drew the short straw. 那可能是件好事 我抽到了最短的麦秆
[29:54] That’s more like it. 差不多是这样
[30:08] The main power conduit’s been severed. 主电力管道已经被严重损坏了
[30:11] There may be some way for me to reroute it, 我也许有办法可以变更路线
[30:13] so that it’s going through secondary conduits. 让它通过副管道
[30:16] Sort of like a quadruple bypass. 就像是一种旁路那样
[30:18] I should be able to help you identify a potential secondary conduits from here. 我在这里应该可以帮助你 标出一个潜在的副管道
[30:22] We’re only going to have enough time to try this once. 我们的时间只够尝试一次
[30:25] Let’s get started. 让我们开始吧
[30:30] Is he still in place, Doc? 它还在那里么, 博士?
[30:31] Yes, he’s still in the same room. Hasn’t moved since we located him. 是的, 它还在那个房间里 自从我们找到之后就没有动过
[30:37] Let’s hope he’s still sleeping. Ford, Teyla, you in position? 希望它还在睡觉 Ford, Teyla, 你们就位了么?
[30:41] Almost. 快了
[30:45] My team’s ready. 我的队伍已经准备好了
[30:48] We’re going to breach the room at the same time from different directions. 我们准备同时从不同的方向 冲进那个房间
[30:52] If he tries to get out the other door, take him. 如果它试图从另外一个门出去 抓住它
[30:55] Understood sir. 明白
[30:56] We shouldn’t be more than a couple of minutes. 我们两分钟后就到
[30:58] Alright, stand by. 很好, 准备行动
[31:26] Ok, that’s all I can do from here. Is power getting through? Ok, 我在这能做的就是这些了 能量过去了么?
[31:32] Yes, the power is getting through. 是的, 能量已经过去了
[31:34] Oh thank God! Ok, I’m gonna end this EVA. 噢, 感谢上帝! 好了, 我准备结束这次太空行走
[31:36] I’m coming in,we’re gonna pick you up and get the hell out of here. 我回到飞船, 我们把你带上 然后我们离开这里
[31:41] Sounds like a plan, sir. 听起来像是一个计划
[31:42] Alright. 好吧
[32:01] Nothing will keep us from our new feeding ground. 没有什么可以阻止我们 前往我们的新取食场
[32:14] You were on vox, sir. 我们都听到了, 长官
[32:16] We heard the whole thing and double timed it. 我们听到了一切 然后快步赶了过来
[32:19] We got him Major. You’re gonna be ok. 我们抓住它了, 少校 你会没事的
[32:34] Peter, we’re having trouble docking with the satellite. See what you can do from your side. Peter, 我们没法停靠到卫星上 看看你那边能够做些什么
[32:40] Oh dear. 哦, 想起来了
[32:42] Oh dear, what? 想起来什么?
[32:43] When we rerouted the power from the buffer to the weapon, 当我们改变能量从缓冲区到武器的线路时
[32:47] it looks like we inadvertantly routed power away from the docking station and the air lock. 看起来好像我们不经意间 把通往停靠站和气闸盖的能量也引开了
[32:52] That’s going to be a problem. 这会是个问题
[32:55] Ok, we’ll do it manually, like we did the first time. Ok, 我们手动操作 就像我们第一次做的那样
[32:57] You had a spacesuit the first time, I don’t. The airlock isn’t pressurised. 第一次你有太空服, 而我现在没有 打开气闸盖会使舱内失压
[33:03] Then we’ll… Look, I’ll go back and reroute the power. 那么我们… 听着, 我会回去重新改变能量线路
[33:07] There isn’t time for that. The Wraith ships are too close. 没时间了 幽灵的飞船已经很近了
[33:10] I know what I’m doing now. 我知道我在做什么
[33:12] Rodney.Leave me. Rodney.别管我
[33:16] We’re not doing that. 我们不会这样做的
[33:17] Get to a safe distance, and then come get me once 飞到安全距离之外 然后在卫星教训完幽灵的飞船之后
[33:20] the satellite has taken care of the Wraith ships. 再回来接我
[33:22] Peter. Peter.
[33:23] It’s the only option and you know it. 这是唯一的选择 你知道的
[33:26] Besides, this way I can power down the satellite, 另外, 这样我也可以先关掉卫星
[33:29] until they’re well within range. 直到它们都进入了射程再打开
[33:31] Then there’ll be no way for the Wraith to realise that we’ve brought it back online. 这样幽灵就不会知道 我们已经让它重新运转起来了
[33:37] Alright, we’ll cloak and come back for you after it’s done. 好吧, 我们会隐形 然后在结束后回来接你
[33:42] After it’s done then. 在这结束之后
[34:09] Good to see you on your feet sir. How are you feeling? 很高兴看到你又能站起来了, 长官 感觉怎么样?
[34:12] You know, pins and needles. Getting stung by those damn things. 有些发麻和刺痛 被那些东西击昏之后都有这个感觉
[34:16] Has he said anything yet? 它说了什么没有?
[34:18] No sir, not yet. 没有, 长官, 还没有
[34:26] You got a name? 你有名字么?
[34:31] Ok, we’ll go with Bob, Bob, Ok, 我们就叫你Bob吧, Bob
[34:34] I’m gonna need to know what you’ve been doing 我想知道, 过去两个星期
[34:38] here for the past two weeks and I’m going to need to know now. 你都在这里做了些什么 现在就想知道
[35:03] If you’re not already powered up, now would be a good time. 如果你还没有启动 现在应该是时候了
[35:10] Powering up! 正在启动!
[35:18] We should be weapons hot in 60 seconds. 我们在60秒后就可以预热好武器
[35:25] Dr Weir, it’s McKay. The satellite is armed and ready. Weir博士, 我是McKay 卫星已经准备好战斗了
[35:28] It should fire within the next minute or so. 它大约可以在一分钟内射击
[35:31] Keep your fingers crossed. 等着看好戏吧
[35:32] Fingers crossed! Good luck! 我们在等! 祝好运!
[35:47] I don’t think he’s in a very talkative mood, sir. 我想他现在没有心情说话, 长官
[35:50] I need to know what he’s been doing and whether 我想知道它做了些什么
[35:52] or not he’s been transferring data to the hive ships. 以及它是否正在向母船传送信息
[35:54] Wouldn’t we have picked up the transmission? 我们无法截获这种传输么?
[35:56] We can send secure messages, there’s no reason he can’t. 我们可以发送加密信息 没有理由它不能这样做
[35:59] Maybe I can try and connect with him. 也许我可以试着跟它建立连接
[36:03] I don’t think so. 我不这样认为
[36:08] If the Alpha Site has been compromised Major,we need to know. 如果阿尔法站点已经被发现了, 少校 我们需要知道
[36:20] Ok, see what you can do. 好吧, 看看你能做些什么
[36:46] Switching over from manual to automatic firing mode. Stand by! 从手动模式切换到自动开火模式 就绪!
[36:54] Standing by. 就绪
[37:15] We have a kill! 我们已经干掉一艘了!
[37:20] We copy that, Rodney. 我们收到了, Rodney
[37:22] One down, two to go. 打下了一艘, 还有两艘
[37:31] What are you doing, human? 你在做什么, 人类?
[37:38] You’re trying to get inside my mind. 你正在试图进入我的意识
[37:47] Allow me! 允许我!
[37:54] Teyla? Stop it! What are you doing? Teyla? 停下来! 你在做什么?
[38:01] Are you ok? 你还好吧?
[38:06] My wounds will heal. 我身上的创伤会自动恢复
[38:08] Yeah, but for how long? 是的, 不过要多久?
[38:14] I need to know what you’ve done to this city. 我要知道你对这个城市做了些什么
[38:20] Listen Bob. I have no problem with killing you, whatsoever. 听着Bob, 不管怎样 我都可以轻松的杀死你
[38:34] Come on, come on. Hit em again! 快点, 快点 再次出击啊!
[38:37] We have a problem! 我们有问题了!
[38:39] What, what problem? 什么, 什么问题?
[38:42] It looks like the sender we rerouted has overloaded. 看起来好像是 我们改线之后的发送器过载了
[38:46] The weapon can’t fire again. I’m trying to find another pathway. 武器不能再次发射了 我正试图寻找其它的方法
[38:51] We’re heading back in to pick you up. 我们就回来接你
[38:52] Stay exactly where you are! 呆在原地别动!
[38:53] Look, we’re cloaked, they won’t see us! 我们已经隐形了, 它们不会看到我们的!
[38:55] There’s no time, just get the hell out of here! 没有时间了 快点离开这里!
[39:03] I’m sorry! 我很抱歉!
[39:05] Get us back to that satellite. 把我们带回到卫星那里去
[39:17] Oh God! 噢, 天哪!
[39:21] I’m not screwing around Bob! Did you sabotage this base or not? 我不是在跟你浪费时间, Bob! 你到底对这个基地采取了破坏行动没有?
[39:31] Those who feed upon you, will know what you’ve done to me. 那些从你身上取食的幽灵 将会知道你对我所做的一切
[39:40] Yeah, we’ll see. 是的, 那我们来看看吧
[39:42] Sir! I think maybe we’ve gone a bit too far. 长官! 我想我们也许有点过头了
[39:44] I don’t think we’ve gone far enough. 我认为我们还做得不够
[39:47] Atlantis, this is McKay! We have lost the satellite! 亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay! 我们已经失去了卫星!
[39:55] Did you manage to take out any more ships? 你们有没有打下更多的飞船?
[39:57] Negative. The two other hive ships are intact. 没有, 另外两艘飞船都完好无损
[40:02] Elizabeth, Peter Grodin was aboard the satellite. Elizabeth, Peter Grodin 当时正在卫星上
[40:10] Understood. What’s the status of the other two? 明白 另外两艘是什么状态?
[40:14] They’re not coming any closer. 它们没有继续靠近了
[40:16] Looks like they’re rethinking their plans. 看起来好像它们在重新考虑它们的计划
[40:19] At the very least, he’s bought us some time. 至少来说, 他为我们带来更多的时间
[40:22] You can’t do anymore out there Rodney. Return to Atlantis. 你在那儿也做不了什么了, Rodney 返回亚特兰蒂斯吧
[40:33] On our way 正回来
[40:40] Put me on city wide. 我要对整个城市讲话
[40:46] May I have your attention please. This is Doctor Weir. 各位请注意 我是Weir博士
[40:53] Our plan to stop the Wraith Armada, has failed. 我们阻止幽灵舰队的计划失败了
[40:58] They will make it to Atlantis. 它们会直取亚特兰蒂斯
[41:00] Therefore, we must begin our evacuation plans. 因此, 我们必须开始我们的撤退计划
[41:04] I wish I could tell you all that this is a fight that we will win,but I can’t do that. 我希望我能够告诉你们这是一场 我们可以打赢的战争 可是我做不到
[41:12] I wish I could tell you that we will find a safe harbour when we leave here. 我希望我可以告诉你们, 到我们离开 这里时, 我们可以找到一个安全的避风港
[41:17] I can’t promise you that either. I can tell you this. 这个我也不能向你们保证 我能够告诉你们的是
[41:22] Up till now, you all have accomplished extraordinary things, 直到现在为止 你们大家都已经实现了非凡的成就
[41:29] and I believe that even in the face of an uncertain future, 并且我确信 即使是面对无法确定的未来
[41:34] as long as we stay together we have a chance to continue to do so. 只要我们团结在一起 我们就还有生存的希望
[41:39] Now, we all have our evacuation duties. 现在, 我们都有撤退的职责
[41:43] So thankyou, and I’ll see you on the other side. 谢谢你们 我会在另外一边见到你们
[41:51] Doctor Zelenka? Put the virus programme on standby. Zelenka博士? 把病毒程序准备好
[42:17] I will tell you this. No matter where you flee, we will find you. 我告诉你们 不管你们逃到哪里, 我们都会找到你们
[42:27] Just as surely as we will find Earth. 就跟我们一定会找到地球一样
[42:32] And when we do, we will feast. 到那时, 我们会进行一次盛宴
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme