Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Major Sheppard. Sheppard少校
[01:27] Major! 少校!
[03:21] Continue. 继续
[03:23] Going easy on me, huh? 不把我放在心上, 啊?
[03:25] I assure you, Major, I am not. 我向你保证, 少校, 不是的
[03:27] Continue. 继续
[03:39] You okay? 你没事吧?
[03:43] Yes. 是的
[03:44] Are you sure? 真的?
[03:45] Because it’s usually me picking my butt up off the mat. 以前可都是我被打倒在地上
[03:48] Truthfully, I have not been sleeping much, 说实话, 我没有睡好
[03:51] and when I do, I’ve been having nightmares about the Wraith. 我总是在梦中看到幽灵
[03:54] Well, you’re not the only one. 做这种恶梦的不仅仅是你一个人
[03:56] It has not been so bad since my father was taken. 自从我父亲被掠走之后 还从来没有这么糟糕过
[04:09] According to Dr. Zelenka’s calculations, 根据Zelenka博士的计算
[04:12] we have less than one week before the Wraith arrive. 据幽灵到达这里还剩不到一个星期了
[04:15] I want options. 我需要一些方案
[04:17] You mean besides crying ourselves to sleep? 你是说除了哭着进入梦乡之外?
[04:20] Well, not me. I haven’t slept in days. 不是我 我已经有好些天没有睡觉了
[04:23] And what do you have to show for your sleepless nights, Rodney? 那么经过了这么多不眠之夜之后 你有什么可以展示给我们看的, Rodney?
[04:26] Since we got here, we’ve uncovered a number of defensive weapons systems beyond the shield… 自从我们到这里以来, 除了防护罩 我们还找到了一些防御武器系统
[04:30] – We think our best option is the control chair. – I was going to say that. – 我们认为我们最好的主意就是控制椅 – 这正是我想说的
[04:33] – Yes, but you were taking too long, as usual. – Yes, but the point is, this may not be our best chance. – 是的, 不过你挨得太久了, 跟往常一样 – 不错, 不过我想说的是, 这可能不是我们最好的选择
[04:36] – Name a better one. – Gentlemen. – 那你再举一个更好的? – 先生们
[04:38] Of course, like the shield, power will be our biggest problem. 当然, 跟防护罩一样 能量是我们最大的问题
[04:41] We haven’t even been able to initialize the chair yet, 我们甚至不能让那座椅子完成初始化
[04:43] much less determine whether we can meet the power requirements to run it. 更不用说找到足够的能量 让它运行起来
[04:46] Okay. Keep me posted. 好吧 有消息就通知我
[04:48] Sergeant Bates, where are we with our alpha site? Sergeant Bates, 阿尔法站点准备得怎么样了?
[04:51] We’ve completed the ground and aerial security sweep and are ready to begin establishing base camp. 我们已经完成了地面和空中的防御 现在已经打扫干净, 可以建立大本营了
[04:55] We’re just awaiting final inspection by major Sheppard. 我们现在在等Sheppard少校的最后验收
[04:58] Right after lunch. 午饭后就去
[04:59] Good. 很好
[05:01] Teyla, are the Athosians getting prepared for an evacuation? Teyla, Athosian准备好撤离了么?
[05:04] Yes, but many believe there is no other world that is safe from the Wraith. 是的, 不过很多人认为 没有星球可以躲避幽灵的袭击
[05:08] They want to stay? 他们想留下?
[05:09] As we have heard from our allies and seen for ourselves, there are cullings happening all over the galaxy. 根据从盟友听到的消息以及我们的亲眼所见 幽灵正在这个星系的每个角落洗劫
[05:14] My people have spent their lives hiding from the Wraith. 我们人民花费了他们的一生来躲避幽灵
[05:16] Yes, well, the difference here being we do intend to destroy the city 是的, 现在不同的是 我们准备毁掉这座城市
[05:20] rather than let it fall into the hands of the Wraith, 而不是让它落入幽灵之手
[05:22] and, if it comes to that, anyone left on the mainland will be cut off from the Stargate for good. 如果是那样的话, 任何留在大陆的人 将会无法通过星际之门进行穿梭
[05:27] Now, thanks to Rodney’s discovery of the Gate’s control crystal, 还好, 感谢Rodney发现了星际之门的控制水晶
[05:32] we at least know we’ll be able to take that with us and hopefully use it 我们至少知道, 可以把它带上 希望它可以派上用场
[05:34] to access Earth again some time in the future. 在未来某个时候可以再次访问地球
[05:36] We understand that, Dr. Weir. 我们知道了, Weir博士
[05:39] – I’m sorry, I… – 很抱歉, 我…
[05:40] I am merely saying that the people of Athos wish you to know 我只是想说 Athos的人民想让你知道
[05:42] that if we are going to stay and fight, they too will help defend the city of the ancestors. 如果我们想留下来战斗的话 他们也可以来帮忙保卫这座古人的城市
[05:46] – Well that is very honorable, but I… – Oh please ! – 这非常值得尊敬, 不过我… – 噢, 行了!
[05:49] We can’t possibly consider staying and fighting. 我们完全没有可能留下来战斗
[05:51] Well, I disagree. 我不同意
[05:53] I think it’s entirely within the realm of possibility. 我认为这完全在可能的范围之内
[05:56] There are tens of thousands of life-sucking aliens in highly advanced spaceships on their way here to destroy us. 成千上万凶神恶煞的敌人正坐着它们 高度先进的飞船在赶来干掉我们的途中
[06:03] And we have what, 200 people, most of whom are scientists 而我们有什么, 200人, 而且大部分还是科学家
[06:06] who’ve never even fired a gun before? 它们之前从来没有开过枪
[06:08] Shockingly, for the first time ever, I find myself having to agree with Kavanagh. 虽然很不情愿, 而且这是第一次 我这次不得不同意Kavanagh
[06:11] All I’m saying is let’s not give up… just yet. 我想说的是我们不要放弃… 现在还不能
[06:16] What was that we were supposed to all remember? 那么我们大家都应该记住的东西是什么?
[06:18] Something important. 很重要的东西
[06:19] Oh, yes, that’s right… the Alamo. 哦, 是的, 就是这个… Alamo
[06:22] Granted, you guys are scientists. No one’s considering putting you guys on the front line, 是的, 你们都是科学家 没人想把你们这些人送上前线
[06:26] but science can turn the tide of war. 不过科学家确实可以扭转战争
[06:28] Look at the a-bomb. 瞧瞧原子弹
[06:30] Not exactly our proudest moment. 那并不是我们最自豪的时刻
[06:32] The fact is, the Wraith aren’t here quite yet, 现在的事实是, 幽灵还没有到达这里
[06:35] and until that moment, I would like everyone to remain focused on what it is they do best. 在那以前, 我希望每个人 都在做他们所能够做的最好的事情
[06:39] Like I said off the top, if there are any options, I want them. 就像我最开始所说的 如果有任何可行的方案, 我需要它们
[06:44] That’s all. 就这
[07:03] Teyla? Teyla?
[07:06] Hi. 嗨
[07:07] Kate Heightmeyer Kate Heightmeyer.
[07:09] Yes. Right. I knew that. I’m sorry. 是的, 对 刚才想不起来了, 抱歉
[07:13] No problem. Mind if I join you? 没关系 介意我坐在这里么?
[07:16] No, of course not. 不, 当然不会
[07:20] Strange how the memory just goes away when we’re tired. 是不是觉得很奇怪, 在我们很累的时候 记忆就这样从脑海中溜走了
[07:23] – You are a doctor, right? – Psychologist, actually. – 你是一名医生, 对吧? – 心理学家, 事实上
[07:28] And that is different than Dr. Beckett? 跟Beckett博士不同?
[07:31] Quite, yes. 是这样
[07:34] I deal with the mind. 我侧重于心理方面
[07:36] I try and help people deal with emotional problems, 我帮助人们应对情绪上的问题
[07:39] like anxiety, depression, post-traumatic distress. 就像焦虑, 沮丧, 外伤过后的精神抑制
[07:43] Well, needless to say, I’ve been pretty busy since we got here. 不必说, 自从我们到这以来 我一直都非常忙
[07:46] I can imagine. 可以想象
[07:48] I’m sure that you do a lot of the same things that I do for your people, 我知道你为你的人民做的事情 有很多跟我的工作类似
[07:52] but it must be very hard on you, always having to keep such a brave face. 不过总是要保持一副勇敢的容貌 对你来说一定是非常困难
[07:57] From strength comes hope. 力量来自于希望
[07:59] Without hope, my people would be lost. 没有希望, 我的人民可能早就不复存在了
[08:03] You must feel you have to be outwardly strong for us, as well. 你一定认为在我们面前 你也必须表现得非常坚强
[08:09] Teyla, I know that your value and your loyalty have been questioned by a few here in the past. Teyla, 我知道你的价值和你的忠诚 在过去曾经受到这里一小部分人的质疑
[08:14] What I’m trying to say to you is, if you ever need to talk, I’m here. 不过我想告诉你的是 如果你需要与人谈谈的话, 我会乐意奉陪的
[08:19] Did major Sheppard ask you to speak with me? 是Sheppard少校叫你来的吧?
[08:21] Yes, he may have… 是的, 他本可以…
[08:23] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[08:24] I do not mean to be rude, but I’m fine. 我并不是有意冒犯, 不过我没事
[08:27] Really. 真的
[08:33] I appreciate your concern. 非常感谢你的关注
[08:49] Major. 少校
[08:52] Teyla Teyla.
[08:53] What did you tell Dr. Heightmeyer? 你告诉Heightmeyer什么了?
[08:55] Exactly what you told me. That you couldn’t sleep because you were having nightmares. 就是你所跟我说的那些 就是你无法入睡因为总是在做噩梦
[08:59] I confided in you. 我是信赖你才跟你这样说的
[09:01] You’re a member of my team, which makes you my responsibility, 你是我的队伍中的一员 这让我有责任为你负责
[09:04] and I only told one person, whose job, by the way, is to deal exactly with this sort of thing. 而且我只告诉了一个人, 而她的工作 正是处理此类事情的
[09:10] There is nothing wrong with my mind. 我的精神没有任何问题
[09:12] Nobody said there was. 没人说有问题
[09:14] I have a hard enough time getting your people to respect me without them thinking I’m crazy. 为了让你的人尊敬我, 而不是认为我疯了 我一直都在努力
[09:18] Nobody thinks you’re crazy, and everybody respects you. 没人认为你疯了 而且每个人都很尊敬你
[09:21] That is not the point. 不是这样的
[09:22] Look, Teyla, you may want to sit this one out. 听我说, Teyla, 你可能需要休息一下
[09:27] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[09:28] Well, Rodney’s staying back, and Ford and I are just going to Rodney, Ford和我正准备去
[09:30] check out the alpha site one last time before we have to move in. 最后检查一下阿尔法站点 在我们必须转移到那里之前
[09:33] Should we evacuate, my people will be forced to that planet as well. 如果我们必须撤离的话 我的人民也将被迫转移到哪个星球
[09:36] And I’ll make sure it’s safe for everyone. 我保证对每个人来说 那里都会是安全的
[09:39] Look, Teyla, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with you. 听着, Teyla, 我并不是说 你有什么地方不对劲
[09:43] God forbid, but you yourself admitted that you were a little off your game. 但愿不会这样, 不过你自己也承认 你的表现有些离谱
[09:48] You snapped at Dr. Weir this morning in the briefing room for no good reason. 今天早上在报告厅 你无缘无故的呵斥Weir博士
[09:51] Now you’re biting my head off for caring that you might need help 现在你又在朝我开火, 仅仅因为 我觉得你可能需要一些帮助
[09:53] dealing with the fact that it’s been three days since you’ve had any sleep. 因为已经三天了 你一直没法好好睡上一觉
[09:56] I’m sorry, but I do not need any help. 我很抱歉, 不过我并不需要任何帮助
[10:00] The Wraith are coming. What I need is to do something. 幽灵就要来了 我现在需要的就是做些什么
[10:03] Okay. Good. 是的, 很好
[10:05] I suggest you take a nap. 我建议你去打个盹
[10:42] – Teyla. – Dr. McKay. – Teyla – McKay博士
[10:46] I was just, um… 我只是, 嗯…
[10:49] We’re seeing each other. 我们正彼此注视着对方
[10:53] You and Dr. Heightmeyer? 你和Heightmeyer医生?
[10:58] Well, you know how much I love women with great… minds. 你知道我是如何的喜欢 具有伟大… 思想的女人
[11:02] Just don’t say anything to… anyone. 请不要告诉… 任何人
[11:05] Your secret is safe with me. 我会替你保密的
[11:07] Right. Very good. Excellent. 好的, 很好
[11:15] Dr. Heightmeyer? Heightmeyer医生?
[11:16] Teyla. Come in. Teyla 请进
[11:18] I’m sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰你了
[11:20] – Is it all right if I… – Of course. – 我可不可以… – 当然
[11:23] Please, have a seat. 请坐吧
[11:37] I guess I’m not really sure how this is supposed to work. 我并不是十分清楚这是如何工作的
[11:41] Just relax. 没事, 放松
[11:43] Tell me whatever’s on your mind. 告诉我你脑袋中所想的东西
[11:48] I have been having bad dreams. 我作过一些很恐怖的梦
[11:52] I feel… 我感觉…
[11:58] Everyone on this base is probably afraid. 在这个基地中的每个人可能都会觉得害怕
[12:00] – I do not know why I’m bothering you… – Have you always been able to sense the Wraith? – 我不知道我为什么到这里来打扰你… – 你是不是总是感觉到幽灵?
[12:05] Yes. Since I can remember. 是的, 自从我记事开始
[12:08] Well, what does it feel like? 这种感觉像是什么?
[12:20] It feels like a deep cold that comes from within. 感觉就像来自身体内部的一股很深的寒意
[12:27] I first felt it when I was a girl. 我第一次有这个感觉的时候 还是一个小女孩
[12:30] I could not breathe, and I did not know why, and then we heard the darts. 我无法呼吸, 然后不知道为什么 接着我就听到了幽灵的梭镖飞船
[12:36] Do you feel that way now? 你现在也是这样的感觉么?
[12:39] I have had a knot inside me for some time now. 我感觉我的心中有个结 将来某个时候就会发作
[12:44] As I understand, though, their ships are still a great distance from Atlantis. 据我所知, 它们的飞船 距离亚特兰蒂斯还有很长一段距离
[12:48] Can you really sense them from so far away? 你真的能够从这么远的地方感觉到它们?
[12:52] This feeling is a little different than in the past. 这种感觉跟过去有一点不同
[12:57] Perhaps it is because it is always there now. 也许是因为它一直在那里
[13:00] I am getting used to it. 我已经习惯了
[13:03] Never before in my lifetime have so many Wraith been awake. 在我的一生中 还从来没有碰到这么多的幽灵醒来
[13:08] Do many of your people have this ability? 你的人民当中, 很多人都有这个能力么?
[13:10] Some. 有些人有
[13:12] Among those few, some can sense the Wraith stronger than others. 在这些人当中 一些人对幽灵的感觉更强一些
[13:17] I have always been among the first to know they are coming. 我总是第一个知道它们要来的人
[13:20] That makes you special. 这让你很特别
[13:23] How does that make you feel? 这会让你有什么感觉?
[13:23] I do not know. I suppose I have not given it much thought. 我不知道 我从来没有深入的思考这个问题
[13:27] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[13:28] Why do some people have blue eyes and others brown? 为什么有些人的眼睛是蓝色 而其他人是褐色的?
[13:36] Tell me about your nightmares. 跟我讲讲你的噩梦
[14:21] It was me. 它就是我
[14:23] You were standing over yourself? 你站在你自己的身边?
[14:26] It was me… but it was not me. 它就是我… 不过它又不是我
[14:29] I was a Wraith. 我是一个幽灵
[14:30] The truth is, people waste a lot of time trying to interpret their dreams. 事实上, 人们浪费了大量的时间 试图解释它们的梦境
[14:34] They’re really just another way our brain thinks when we’re asleep. 它们其实只是在我们睡觉时 我们大脑的另外一种思考方式
[14:36] There are no hidden meanings. 并没有什么隐藏的含意
[14:38] In fact, we tend to forget most everything we dream about. 实际上, 我们总是倾向于忘记 我们所梦到的几乎所有的东西
[14:41] Our conscious mind is capable of deciding what’s most important to us. 我们有意识的大脑能够判断 哪些东西对我们最为重要
[14:46] Well, the fact that, on some level, I see myself as a Wraith is very disturbing to me. 可是实际上, 在某种程度上, 我看到自己变成一个幽灵对我来说非常困惑
[14:51] I think this special ability you have, this talent for sensing the Wraith, 我认为你所具有的这种特殊能力, 这种可以感觉幽灵的天性,
[14:56] connects you to them in your mind, maybe in a way you would like to deny. 在你的意识中将你和它们联系起来, 而这也正是你试图抗拒的
[15:03] You said you hadn’t really given it much thought in the past. I don’t think that’s true. 你说在过去从来没有真正的考虑这个问题 我认为这不是真的
[15:07] What am I supposed to do? I cannot change it. 那我应该怎么做? 我又不能改变它
[15:10] Probably not, but the unknown frightens us. 也许是不行, 不过我们所害怕的 正是这些未知的东西
[15:15] We all like to feel in control, even though most of the time our power over most things is just an illusion, 我们都愿意感觉一切都在控制之中 即便大部分时候我们的能力事实上还远远不够
[15:22] but I find the more we know about something, the more we can convince ourselves we are in control of it. 不过我发现我们对某样东西了解得越多 我们就越可以说服自己, 我们可以控制它
[15:32] I ran every test I could on all of you from the get-go. 我已经对你进行了我所能够采取的每项测试
[15:35] Physiologically, you and your people are the same as we are. 从生理学上讲, 你和你的人民 跟我们是完全一样的
[15:38] I have no explanation for any of your special super powers. 我无法解释你所具有的那些超能力
[15:41] I only have one. 我只有一个
[15:43] I’ve seen you fight, my dear. 我看到过你战斗
[15:45] I have previously traced this ability as something that is passed on through family lineage. 我过去曾经认为这种能力是 家族血统所遗传下来的 并以此作过一些追查
[15:50] Does that not make it biological? 你说这不是生物学上的?
[15:52] It would seem so, but without genetic samples from everyone in your family tree, 看起来应该是, 不过没有你的族谱中 每个人的基因样本
[15:56] I would have little to no chance of identifying the specific characteristic that causes the anatomical response. 我也无法标示出 引起这一生理学反映的基因片段
[16:02] It’d be difficult. 这非常困难
[16:05] Any chance you would have time to fly me over to the mainland? 那如果你和我一同飞到大陆中去, 有没有这个可能呢?
[16:09] If you’re willing to take your life into your own hands. 如果你想将你的生命掌握在你自己手中
[16:13] I’d love a break. 我很乐意
[16:32] You’ve changed, Teyla. 你变了, Teyla
[16:34] My hair is shorter. 我的头发变短了
[16:35] It’s more than your hair, dear. 不止是你的头发, 亲爱的
[16:38] I can still see the little girl who used to paint me beautiful pictures 我仍然还可以看到那个 常常为我画出美妙图画的小女孩
[16:43] while she sang the songs of the Ancients. 那个唱着古人歌曲的小女孩
[16:46] I have not been that girl in a long time, Charin. 我早就已经不是那个小女孩了, Charin
[16:49] No, but even Teyla, leader of the Athosians, always found the time to come and visit with poor, old Charin. 不, 即便是Teyla, Athosian人的领袖, 也总是可以抽空来探访我, 老Charin, 这样卑微的人
[16:56] I have missed your tuttleroot soup. 我很想念你做的tuttleroot汤
[16:59] But I suspect it’s more than my soup that has brought you here. 不过我想并不只是我的汤 让你来到这里
[17:04] You’ve come to pluck me from my tent and take me to yet another world. 你来这里是要把我拉出我的帐篷 并把我带到另外一个星球
[17:08] Not yet, but it seems we may have to evacuate again soon, at least temporarily. 现在不是, 不过看起来我们可能不得不 再次撤离, 至少是暂时性的
[17:17] Did you allow yourself to expect differently? 假如实现不了, 你会答应么?
[17:20] I still believe that we can one day be free of the Wraith. 我仍然相信终究有一天 我们可以从幽灵的阴影中解放出来
[17:25] You can save such stories for those whose bones aren’t failing them. 你可以为那些英勇献出自己生命的人 去讲这些故事
[17:33] Charin… Charin…
[17:35] do you know why I can sense the Wraith coming? 你知道为什么我会感觉到幽灵即将到来?
[17:37] You were born to it. 你生来就是如此
[17:39] There have been a few in every generation. 在每一代人中, 总有几个人具有这个能力
[17:42] I know, but has no one ever wondered how that is possible? 我知道, 不过从来都没有人想过 为什么会这样么?
[17:47] Some believe it was a gift from the ancestors. 有些人认为这是祖先们所传下来的天赋
[17:51] And you? 你呢?
[17:55] Your father asked me not to tell you. 你父亲让我不要告诉你
[18:00] My father is not here anymore. 我父亲已经不在了
[18:06] No other living Athosian knows of this, for good reason. 不能让其他活着的Athosian人知道
[18:14] Please. 求你了
[18:16] Tell me anyway. 无论如何告诉我吧
[18:19] My grandfather used to tell a story… 我的祖父曾经告诉我一个故事…
[18:24] no one has ever heard the like, before or since… 从来没有人听过的…
[18:28] about the few who once returned. 关于少数被送回来的人
[18:33] Returned? 被送回的?
[18:37] There was a planet… 有一个星球…
[18:39] as was expected, every so often, the Wraith came, 就跟我们所想到的一样 幽灵经常光顾那里
[18:44] villagers were taken, but there, on this particular planet, 村民被掠走, 不过那里 在这个特别的星球
[18:50] on several occasions, the taken came back. 有几次, 被掠走的人又回来了
[19:02] Some believed that the ancestors had returned their loved ones to them, 有些人认为祖先们 将他们所珍爱的东西遗传了下来
[19:05] that they had been blessed with a gift that made them unwanted by the Wraith. 那种可以免受幽灵迫害的天赋
[19:11] Others even told tales of how the taken had somehow vanquished the Wraith, 还有人甚至还讲述了一些故事 那些被掠走的人如何征服了幽灵
[19:16] but soon, the taken began to be feared. 不过不久之后, 被掠走的人就开始感到害怕
[19:19] Why? 为什么?
[19:20] They spoke of hearing voices. 他们说听到了一些声音
[19:22] Many began to behave strangely. 很多人开始行为古怪
[19:25] Some became violent, even murderous. 有些人变得非常暴力, 甚至杀人
[19:29] Well, it doesn’t sound like the Ancients were responsible for that. 听起来好像 这并不是由古人所造成的
[19:32] No. 不是
[19:33] The villagers turned on the taken. It was a massacre. 村民们开始转向那些被掠走的人 这是一场大屠杀
[19:36] All but a few were killed. 除了极少数, 大部分人都被杀死了
[19:38] The rest were ostracized, sent away. 剩下的人被放逐了
[19:41] After that, no others that were taken from that village ever returned again, 从那里后, 那个村子被掠走的人 就再也没有回来的了
[19:45] but those few who survived, they are the ones who Charin believes passed on the gift. 不过那些活下来的, 他们就是那些 Charin所认为的传递天赋的人
[19:53] – And one of the taken that survived was… – My lineage. – 而有一个被掠走又活下来的人就是… – 我的祖先
[19:58] I have the address to the planet where this happened. 我有发生这件事的星球的地址
[20:01] Charin says the village is long gone. Charin说那个村子早就不复存在了
[20:03] All that is left are ruins, but still, I wish to go there. 剩下的只有废墟 不过我仍然很想去那里
[20:08] Now? 现在?
[20:10] I believe this must be coming to light now for a reason. 我认为发生这一切的原因 一定要大白于天下
[20:14] Maybe we can find evidence of what really happened. 也许我们可以发现真正所发生事情的证据
[20:17] Look, Teyla, there are a lot of things that we need to get done. 听着, Teyla, 我们还有很多事情要去做
[20:20] Maybe there is a way to fight the Wraith that we have yet to discover. 也许这可以帮我们找到一个 抗击幽灵的方法
[20:24] Perhaps my ancestors were simply not enlightened enough to recognize their gift for what it was. 或许我的祖先并没有达到足够的认知水平 以弄清楚这种天赋到底是什么
[20:34] Doesn’t hurt to take a look around. 去看看没有什么大不了的
[20:48] – Sir, there’s nothing here. – I know. – 长官, 这儿什么都没有 – 我知道
[20:50] – Well, it’s dark. Shouldn’t we be getting back? – Give her a minute. – 天黑了, 我们是不是该回去了? – 再给她几分钟
[20:54] Sir… 长官…
[20:55] Ford, I need her to put this behind her, get some sleep. Ford, 我需要她能够摆脱这一切 好好睡上一觉
[20:58] We all do so, whatever it takes. 我们大家这样做, 不管会发生什么
[21:05] Rodney? Rodney?
[21:07] I’ve got something here. 我在这里收到一些信号
[21:08] Really? 真的么?
[21:09] I don’t know. I’ve got a little… 我不知道 我收到了一些…
[21:14] You’ve got a little what? 你收到了一些什么?
[21:16] Hey, McKay, you’ve got a little what? 嗨, McKay, 你收到了一些什么?
[21:20] What? 什么?
[21:25] Oh, it’s okay when you guys make fun of me. 哦, 你们这些家伙不要跟我开玩笑了
[21:27] Rodney? Rodney?
[21:28] Picking up a faint energy signal. 收到一个微弱的能量信号
[21:31] It’s getting stronger. 变得越来越强了
[21:33] Coming from here. 从这里发出的
[21:36] There’s nothing here. 这里什么都没有
[21:37] Well, the magic ancient device hasn’t lied yet. 古人的设备到现在为止 还从来没有欺骗过我们
[21:41] It’s solid. 这是实心的
[21:42] Well, there’s definitely something weird here. 这里确实有些东西很奇怪
[21:44] Weird how? 怎么奇怪?
[21:46] – Teyla! – How about that? – Teyla! – 那是怎么回事?
[21:49] Teyla! Teyla!
[21:51] Maybe if you got a good running start. You know, really slam into it. 如果你有一个良好的开端 也许, 你就可以冲进去
[22:01] How’d you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
[22:03] I do not know. I was just looking for a way out. 我不知道 我只是在找出来的路
[22:17] Looks like the inside of a Wraith ship. 看起来像是在幽灵的飞船里面
[22:19] What the hell were they doing here? 他们到底在这里做什么?
[22:37] Rodney. Rodney.
[22:38] Elizabeth. Elizabeth.
[22:39] Sheppard said you think you found a Wraith laboratory. Sheppard说你认为找到了一个幽灵的实验室?
[22:42] Certainly looks that way. Some sort of hidden secret facility. 看起来像是 某种隐藏的秘密研究室
[22:45] It’s obviously been abandoned for a very long time. 很明显被抛弃很长时间了
[22:47] I was able to pull this data recorder from one of the computer consoles. 我要把这个数据记录器 接入到某个计算机终端
[22:53] You think the Wraith were experimenting on the people of that planet? 你认为幽灵是在 那个星球上的人身上做实验?
[22:56] I have no idea. 我也说不清楚
[22:57] – Hoping this thing will tell us. – Why their need for secrecy? – 希望这个东西能够告诉我们 – 它们为什么要保密呢?
[23:00] The Wraith can take people at will and do whatever they want with them. 幽灵可以随便掠走人们 用他们做任何想做的事情
[23:06] Here we go. 搞定了
[23:09] There. 这里
[23:11] Now, that, uh… 现在, 这个, 嗯…
[23:14] that means absolutely nothing to me. 我对这个一窍不通
[23:16] Last time I saw the contents of one of these, it showed a galactic positioning system for ships. 上一次我见到类似的内容 展示的是一个飞船的星系定位系统
[23:19] It was more… pictures than symbols. 它有更多的… 图像而不是符号
[23:22] I wonder… 我想…
[23:25] Just so you know, you didn’t actually finish that sentence out loud. 你就知道这些 你实际上并没有读完那个句子
[23:30] Well, this is obviously a language. 这很显然是一种语言
[23:32] Wraith language? 幽灵的语言?
[23:33] That would make sense. 有理由相信是
[23:35] I’d love to have a good look through this. 我想好好看看这个
[23:37] Knock yourself out. 随便
[23:38] I have to get back to the control chair anyway. 我要回去看看那个控制椅了
[23:46] Why do you think you could access the doorway when no one else could? 你认为为什么你可以通过那道门 而其他人却不行呢?
[23:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:50] Is it because only a Wraith can enter a secret Wraith facility? 是不是因为只有幽灵 才可以进入那个秘密的研究室?
[23:53] I’m not a Wraith. 我不是幽灵
[23:55] Tell me… what does it feel like to be a Wraith? 告诉我… 当幽灵的感觉如何?
[23:59] I feel hunger. 我觉得很饿
[24:12] Don’t you remember what happened last time I sat in one of those? 你还记不记得最后一次 我坐在其中一个当中时发生了什么?
[24:15] There’s nowhere near enough power in the thing to do anything. 现在的能量远远不够 这玩意儿什么也做不了
[24:18] Then why bother? Gentlemen, it’s quite late. 那为什么还要搞得这么麻烦呢? 先生们, 已经很晚了
[24:20] We are trying to determine exactly how much power 我们只是想判断一下到底需要多少能量
[24:22] is required to operate the systems that are controlled by the chair. 才能操纵由这个椅子所控制的系统
[24:25] And in order to do that, it needs to be on. 为了做到这一点, 它必须就必须启动
[24:27] You have the gene now. 你现在有这个基因了
[24:28] Yeah, but I can’t be trying to analyze the feedback data while I’m concentrating on keeping the damn thing activated. 是的, 不过我在集中精力想着 如何激活这个东西的时候 我就没有办法分析返回的数据了
[24:32] Why don’t you analyze it? 你为什么不去分析一下它?
[24:33] Well, I could analyze it, but Rodney doesn’t think that… 是的, 我可以分析它 不过Rodney并不认为…
[24:35] Gentlemen, how’s it coming? 先生们, 怎么样了?
[24:36] Well, not good. 不好
[24:37] Well, I’m sorry. This won’t help. Carson, I need you. 我很抱歉, 这帮不上忙 Carson, 我需要你
[24:40] Oh, thank god. 噢, 感谢上帝
[24:41] But we’re using him. 不过我们正在用他
[24:42] – What is it? Is someone hurt? – You were right. – 怎么了? 有人受伤了? – 你的理论是对的
[24:44] Lovely. About what? 真令人高兴 是关于什么的理论?
[24:46] Your theory of the Wraith evolving after the Ancients arrived in the Pegasus galaxy. 那个幽灵是在古人到达飞马星系之后 开始进化的理论
[24:50] You’ve got to be kidding me. 简直是开玩笑
[24:51] Pay up. (我赢了), 付钱吧
[24:52] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[24:53] The Wraith language is a derivative of ancient. 幽灵的语言是从古人的语言派生出来的
[24:55] Well, that doesn’t categorically mean… 那并不绝对就说…
[24:57] Rodney, please. Rodney, 请听我说
[24:59] That’s not why I need to see you. 那并不是我想见你的原因
[25:01] I’ve been able to translate the first part of the log from the Wraith data device. 我已经能够翻译幽灵的数据设备中 记录的日志的第一部分了
[25:04] Really? 真的么?
[25:09] – All right, we’ll try Dr. Kusanagi again. – Kusanagi again. – 好了, 我们再试试Kusanagi博士 – 再试试Kusanagi
[25:11] – Now. – Okay. – Thank you. – 马上 – 好的 – 谢谢
[25:23] Good morning. 早上好
[25:26] You look like I fear. 你看起来就像我担心的那样
[25:30] Well, we’ve been up all night. 我们整晚都没睡
[25:33] You wished to see me? 你想找我?
[25:35] You’d better sit down. 你最好坐下来
[25:37] What is it? 怎么了?
[25:41] Well, I translated the first part of the log you brought back, and… 我翻译了你带回的日志的第一部分, 然后…
[25:46] are you sure you don’t want to have a seat? 你真的认为你不想坐下来?
[25:52] The Wraith were conducting experiments on your ancestors. 幽灵在你的祖先身上做了一些实验
[25:56] It was just one Wraith, actually, and he was doing it against the wishes of the other Wraith, 实际上, 只是一个幽灵 而且它这样做是违背了其它幽灵的意愿
[26:00] which is why he was doing it in secret. 这就是为什么它要秘密进行
[26:02] What was he doing? 他做了什么?
[26:04] I think he was trying to make their food source more compatible with their species. 我想他正试图让他们的食物来源 与他们这个物种更加协调
[26:10] I do not understand. 我不明白
[26:12] It was very easy to miss. 这很难成功
[26:13] In fact, I couldn’t even make the kind of comparison necessary to isolate the specific strand. 事实上, 我甚至无法进行必需的比较 来分离特定的片断
[26:18] We needed Wraith cells, which we eventually got, 我们需要幽灵的细胞 这个我们终于得到了
[26:20] but then we needed a full mapping of the genetic code contained within those cells, 不过我们还需要包含在这些细胞中的 完整的基因图谱
[26:23] which wasn’t even 50% complete… 而这个还没有完成50%…
[26:25] Please. 求你了
[26:28] Tell me. 告诉我
[26:30] You have some Wraith DNA in your genetic makeup. 在你的遗传信息中, 含有一些幽灵的DNA
[26:38] You’re saying Teyla is part Wraith? 你在说Teyla有一部分是幽灵?
[26:40] A very small part. 一个很小的部分
[26:42] Which makes her about as different from us as you, because of the ancient gene you possess. 这让她同你一样, 跟我们不同 由于你所带有的古人的基因
[26:46] Well, and some other things. 还有一些其它的东西
[26:47] Still, Bates is going to go nuts over this. 如果知道这个, Bates就会发狂的
[26:49] Let’s just keep this one under our hat. 我们先不要把这个公布出去
[26:50] Well, obviously Teyla is very concerned about how everyone will react. 是的, 很显然Teyla将会非常在意每个人的反应
[26:54] What, so you think this Wraith scientist was trying to make humans what, more tasty? 怎么, 这么说你认为这个幽灵科学家 正试图让人类, 怎么说呢, 更可口?
[26:58] The log seems to indicate that he was looking for a way to make the feeding process more efficient. 日志看起来是在说明他正在试图寻找一种方法 以让取食的过程更加有效
[27:03] I thought you already said they had a number of genetic characteristics similar to humans. 我想你说过它们具有一些 类似于人类的基因特征
[27:07] They do, but they’re still much closer to the bug creature that attacked major Sheppard than to us. 确实是这样, 不过相比我们而言, 它们还是 更接近于攻击Sheppard 少校的麻烦制造者
[27:11] Hey, I thought we weren’t going to mention that anymore. 嗨, 不要再提那个了好么
[27:14] Sorry. 抱歉
[27:15] Also interesting is the fact that the Wraith language appears to be a derivative of ancient, 同时令我们感兴趣的还有幽灵的语言 看起来是从古人的语言派生出来的
[27:20] which seems to suggest that the Wraith evolved after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus. 这就意味着幽灵是在 古人到达飞马星系之后发展起来的
[27:25] My theory is that the Ancients unwittingly allowed humans to evolve on a planet 我的理论就是古人无意中 允许人类在一个星球上进化
[27:29] with the… insect species on it. 同时还有… 昆虫物种在上面
[27:32] At some point, the insects fed on humans and somehow incorporated our DNA into theirs. 在某种情况下, 这些昆虫以人类为食 并且不知为何将我们的DNA结合进了它们的DNA
[27:38] The Wraith are an evolution of that combination. 幽灵就是这种组合所进化出来的结果
[27:40] So, what you’re saying is the Ancients actually created the Wraith? 照你这么说, 实际上是古人创造了幽灵?
[27:44] By accident. 不经意间
[27:45] Or negligence. 或者是疏忽
[27:46] Well, either way, it doesn’t matter. 不管是哪种方式, 这都无所谓了
[27:48] Ultimately, the more we know about Wraith physiology, the closer we get to a biological weapon 从根本上说, 在生理学上我们对幽灵了解得越多, 我们就越有可能制造出一种生物武器
[27:52] that can attack the Wraith and leave humans unharmed. 用它来袭击幽灵, 保护人类免受伤害
[27:55] Yes, but for the moment, all we know is that the Ancients might have accidentally created the Wraith, 是的, 不过此时, 我们所知道的就是 古人可能偶然间制造了幽灵
[28:00] and why Teyla can sense them coming. 以及为什么Teyla可以感觉到它们的到来
[28:02] I mean, fabulous, mystery solved, but neither of which that help, in any way, stop them from coming. 具有讽刺意味的是, 秘密揭开了, 不过不管是哪个都无法帮助我们阻止它们的到来
[28:07] Rodney’s right. Rodney是对的
[28:09] Let’s get back to work. 让我们回去干活吧
[28:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:15] I know that it is not my fault. 我知道这不是我的错
[28:17] There’s nothing I can do about it. 我什么也做不了
[28:19] The fact is, I’m really no different now than I was yesterday or last week. 事实上, 我现在跟昨天 以及上星期没有什么不同
[28:23] But you feel different. 不过你感觉到不同了
[28:26] Yes. 是的
[28:29] I think the thing that I am most worried about is how people will perceive me. 我想我最担心的就是人们会如何看待我
[28:35] My father told people that it was a gift, that I was special, but in a good way. 我的父亲告诉人们, 我与众不同 这是天赋
[28:41] I could help my people by warning them of the Wraith’s approach. 我可以帮助我的人民 通知他们幽灵即将到来
[28:44] He did it to protect me, but in many ways, I think that it is why they first turned to me as a leader. 他这样做是为了保护我, 不过在多数情况下, 我想 这也是为什么他们首先把我当作首领的原因
[28:51] As you just said, you’re no different than you were yesterday. 正如你刚才所说的, 你跟昨天没有什么不同
[28:54] Yes, but now they have reason to fear me. 是的, 不过现在他们有理由害怕我了
[29:03] All right, even with major Sheppard in the chair, we weren’t able to… 好了, 即便是Sheppard坐在那个椅子中 我们仍然不能…
[29:07] What is that? 怎么了?
[29:12] Something you said made me wonder… 你所说的让我想起…
[29:16] I thought we decided there were more important things… 我想我们所决定的 应该是更重要的事情…
[29:18] why did the Wraith scientist stop the experiments? 为什么幽灵科学家停止了实验?
[29:20] What would I have said that would make you think that? 我说过的什么让你想起了这个?
[29:22] I don’t remember. 我记不起来了
[29:24] Well, it’s just… it’s a good point. I’m just wondering what I said that… 这真是… 真是一个好问题 我只是想知道我说过的什么…
[29:26] Sorry. What have you got? 抱歉, 你想到了什么?
[29:28] Well, at first I thought it was because the other Wraith caught him. 首先, 我认为是其它幽灵抓住了他
[29:30] They didn’t? 他们没有?
[29:31] No, according to this, he stopped on his own. 没有, 根据这个, 他是自己停止的
[29:33] See, now you’ve got me wondering why the rest of the Wraith didn’t want these experiments taking place in the first place. 现在你的话让我想搞清楚为什么 其它幽灵不想这些实验在第一个地方进行
[29:36] Exactly. 很对
[29:37] Especially since they were supposed to be intended to improve things for everyone. 特别是当它们每个人都可以从中获益的时候
[29:41] Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. 是的, 我也是这样想的
[29:42] I just said it. 我刚说的
[29:43] Will you stop? 你可以停一下么?
[29:45] Okay, here’s the most interesting part… OK, 现在是最重要的部分…
[29:46] The Wraith communicate with each other using some sort of telepathic network. 幽灵使用某种心灵感应网络来相互交流
[29:50] I noticed that. 我注意到了
[29:52] Thankfully, 幸运的是
[29:52] they can’t seem to read the minds of humans, though. 它们还不能读取人类的心灵
[29:57] That’s good, but what does this have to do with the Wraith stopping the experiments? 这很好, 不过这跟幽灵停止试验 有什么关系呢?
[30:00] Because, by combining even small amounts of Wraith DNA with humans, 因为, 通过将哪怕是很小一部分的 幽灵DNA组合到人类的DNA当中
[30:04] the scientist was giving the humans Wraith mental abilities. 那个科学家赋予了人类幽灵的精神能力
[30:07] The subjects of his experiments were able to hear the Wraith communications. 他那些试验的受实验者 能够听到幽灵的通信
[30:12] In the stories that Teyla told, the voices that the people heard were… Teyla所讲述的故事中, 那些人们所听到的声音就是…
[30:15] were Wraith. Exactly. 是幽灵, 其实
[30:17] It must have driven them mad. 这很可能让他们发疯
[30:19] The Wraith scientist couldn’t find a way around it, so eventually he gave up. 那个幽灵科学家找不到解决办法 所以最终他放弃了
[30:23] I don’t understand. 我不理解
[30:24] I mean, why let them back in the general population, then? 我是说, 他为什么又让他们回到人群当中呢?
[30:26] Well, it seems he thought that interbreeding with normal humans might dilute the effect. 看起来他认为这样与普通人类 杂种繁殖之后应该会削弱这种反应
[30:32] Before he realized he was wrong, it was too late. 当他认为这种想法错了的时候 已经太迟了
[30:34] When the other Wraith did find out what he had done, they wiped out all the people on the planet… 当其它幽灵发现了他所做的一切之后 它们那个星球上的所有人一扫而光
[30:41] but not before several of the test subjects had already been ostracized and forced to leave. 不过这是在一些受实验者被放逐以及 被迫离开之后
[30:46] Okay, so how does this help us? 好吧, 这对我们有什么帮助?
[30:48] Teyla may have more than just the ability to sense the Wraith coming. Teyla可能不仅仅只有可以感觉到 幽灵即将到来的能力
[30:53] You’re saying you think Teyla might be able to… 你是说你认为Teyla可能可以…
[30:55] tap into this Wraith psychic network? 接入到幽灵的精神网络?
[30:58] If she can, we’ll be able to gather all the intel we ever needed about them. 如果她可以的话, 我们就能够收集到 所有我们需要的关于它们的内部信息
[31:10] I have never been able to hear the thoughts of the Wraith before. 我以前从来没有听到过幽灵的思考
[31:14] According to the notes, all the test subjects who were given the Wraith DNA, they had the ability. 根据笔记的记载, 所有的被赋予幽灵DNA的 受测试者, 都有这个能力
[31:18] It’s possible it’s because you’ve never actually tried before. 可能是因为你以前从来没有尝试过
[31:21] You didn’t know you could read Wraith minds, and quite frankly, who would want to? 你不知道你可以读取幽灵的心灵, 而且很坦白的说, 谁曾想过?
[31:28] Look, Teyla, I would not even consider asking you to do this 听着, Teyla, 如果我认为这不会给我们 带来一些潜在的重要的信息的话
[31:31] if I didn’t think it could potentially provide us with some vital information. 我不会要求你这样做的
[31:35] I just do not know what to do. 我只是不知道我该怎么去做
[31:38] Well, Dr. Heightmeyer has a theory. 好吧, Heightmeyer医生有办法
[31:40] I think it’s possible that, over time, through several generations, 我认为有可能, 经过漫长的时间, 经过很多代人之后
[31:44] people with your ability have developed a mental barrier to the thought projections of the Wraith. 具有你这种能力的人 已经建立起了一道心理上的防线
[31:48] Sort of a self-defense mechanism. 某种自我保护机制
[31:51] If we can get past that… 如果我们可以穿过那道…
[31:52] How? 怎样穿过?
[31:53] We have a treatment process called hypnosis. 我们有一种被称作催眠的治疗方法
[31:56] Dr. Heightmeyer can lead you through it, Heightmeyer可以引导你穿过它
[31:58] and Dr. Beckett will remain on hand at all times to monitor your physiology. 而且Beckett博士将会一直守在旁边 监视你的身体状况
[32:02] The Wraith are still very far away, are they not? 幽灵仍然还在非常远的地方, 是不是?
[32:06] Yes, they are, and McKay, he does have some doubts about the range of this telepathy. 是的, 而且McKay, 他确实也对心灵感应的范围 有一些疑虑
[32:09] But as you’ve said, you can sense the Wraith now. 不过如你所说的 你现在已经可以感觉到幽灵了
[32:12] If that’s merely a bleed-through effect into your consciousness of a greater latent ability, 如果这可以激发你意识中 一个更大的潜能的话
[32:17] then it may be worth trying to break the barrier. 那么就值得去打破这道心理防线
[32:20] To be perfectly honest, it’s not something I would ever recommend doing under any other circumstances. 非常诚实的讲, 如果是在其它情况下 我是不会推荐这样做的
[32:26] But these are far from normal circumstances that we’re in, Teyla. 不过现在已经远不是平常的情况了, Teyla
[32:31] If I can somehow provide us with something… 如果我确实可以为我们提供一些东西…
[32:33] their strategy, a weakness… 它们的战略, 某个弱点…
[32:36] I see no other choice. 我看我别无选择
[32:46] Okay, I think we’re ready. 好了, 我认为已经准备好了
[32:49] Are you? 好了么?
[32:51] Okay, I want you to breathe… OK, 我现在要你呼吸…
[32:54] nice and deeply, and try to relax. 完全的, 深深的呼吸, 并且尽量的放松
[32:56] Dr. Beckett’s going to administer a mild sedative. Beckett博士准备注射一计轻度的镇静剂
[32:59] Now, if this works, we should still be able to communicate with each other. 如果这奏效的话 我们应该还可以彼此间对话
[33:02] Remember, we can wake you at any time, using a very low-grade electrical current. 记住, 我们任何时候都可以 使用一个非常低等级的电流来唤醒你
[33:07] It won’t hurt at all. 这不会造成任何伤害的
[33:09] Just say, “out”, and we’ll end it. 如果想停止, 就说”out”, 我们马上就会停下来
[33:13] Now, focus on this light as I speak. 现在, 在我说话的时候注视这个灯光
[33:17] You told me that the feeling that you get from the Wraith is a cold, dark feeling deep inside you. 你跟我说过, 你从幽灵那里得到的就是 来自于身体内部的寒冷, 黑暗的感觉
[33:22] I want you to think about that. 我要你想着这个感觉
[33:24] Look for it in your mind. 在你的头脑中寻找这个感觉
[33:27] Now, close your eyes and listen to it. 现在, 闭上眼睛, 仔细聆听
[33:30] Don’t resist. 不要抵抗
[33:32] Go to that place where it lives. 顺其自然
[33:43] What do you hear? 你听到了什么?
[33:47] Nothing. 什么也没有
[33:51] You told me that your father was taken by the Wraith. 你跟我说过你的父亲被幽灵掠走
[33:54] Do you remember sensing it that day? 你还记不记得自那以后的感觉?
[33:57] Yes. 是的
[33:58] Think back to that feeling. 后头想想那种感觉
[34:01] Now listen. 现在仔细听
[34:04] What do you hear? 你听到了什么?
[34:07] Noise. 噪声
[34:09] Voices, so many voices, whispering. 说话声, 很多说话声, 窃窃私语
[34:12] Listen closely. 靠近些去听
[34:14] Listen for one. 听一个声音
[34:19] I can see. 我可以看到了
[34:20] Tell us what you see, Teyla. 告诉我们你看到了什么, Teyla
[34:22] I am on a ship. 我在一艘飞船上
[34:25] I am walking. 我在走路
[34:26] She can actually see what’s happening? 她真的看到了正在发生的事情?
[34:28] If the Wraith can project their thoughts, then that may include what they’re seeing. 如果幽灵可以发射出他们的思维, 那么那就可以包括它们所看到的东西
[34:32] There are other Wraith. 有其它幽灵
[34:34] They do not notice me. 它们没有注意到我
[34:37] I am in a room full of people being preserved so that they can be fed upon. 我在一个房间中, 四周贮藏满了人 以便它们取食
[34:47] I am feeding. 我正在取食
[34:49] I am killing him. 我正在杀死他
[34:51] Stop. Beckett, stop. 停止. Beckett, 停止
[34:55] It’s okay. 没事了
[34:56] It’s okay. You’re here, in Atlantis. 没事了, 你在这里, 在亚特兰蒂斯
[34:59] Teyla, I… Teyla, 我…
[35:01] I had no right to ask you to do this. 我没有权利要求你这样做
[35:07] Get these things off of me. 把这些东西从我身上拿开
[35:08] All right, settle down, Teyla. 好的, 平静下来, Teyla.
[35:09] I have to take this off. 我会把这个拿掉
[35:10] I can’t put her through this, John. 我不能让她做这些, John.
[35:12] I know it was my idea, but it’s too much to ask. 我知道这是我的主意, 不过它的代价太大
[35:14] You might feel differently once the hive ships show up. 当幽灵的母船出现的时候 你可能就会是另外一种想法
[35:16] Dr. Weir. Weir博士
[35:18] Why did you make them stop? 你为什么让他们停下来?
[35:19] Excuse me? 对不起?
[35:20] I was on one of the hive ships that is headed here. 我正在前往这里的一艘母船上
[35:23] I could hear them. 我可以听到他们
[35:24] I could see. 我可以看到
[35:25] It was working. 这是有效的
[35:27] You were watching them feed. 你看到它们正在取食
[35:29] Yes. 是的
[35:30] I actually felt one of them feed, 我确实感觉到它们当中有一个正在取食
[35:32] but I can handle it. 不过我可以承受
[35:34] I can help us, I know it. 你可以帮助我们, 我知道
[35:35] Teyla, I never should’ve… Teyla, 我不会再…
[35:36] I am going to try again. 我要再试一次
[35:49] I am walking through the ship. 我正走过飞船
[35:56] I am in some sort of control room. 我在某个控制室中
[36:17] You are all so pathetic. 你们都是如此的可怜
[36:22] Something tells me that’s not Teyla talking. 我觉得这不是Teyla在说话
[36:25] Nothing can stop us. 没有什么可以阻止我们
[36:27] Wake her up. 唤醒她
[36:31] You are all going to die. 你们都将去死
[36:33] Now! 马上!
[36:44] What happened? 发生什么了?
[36:51] Dr. Beckett has her sedated, and she’s resting comfortably. Beckett已经给她服用了镇静剂 她现在正在休息
[36:54] She seems fine, but I would like some time to let what she’s been through sink in. 她看起来没事, 不过我需要一些时间 来了解她看到了什么
[36:57] She may still be in shock. 她可能是受到了惊吓
[36:59] I have no idea what the long-term psychological effect will be. 我不知道会不会有长期的心理影响
[37:02] She said she could see some type of control room… maybe a map, an attack plan. 她说她可以看到某种控制室… 也许一张地图, 一份攻击计划
[37:05] She just needs to get a better look. 她需要更仔细的看一下
[37:07] John, you were there. John, 你当时在那里
[37:09] A Wraith had control of her. 一个幽灵控制了她
[37:16] Incoming wormhole. 有虫洞连接进来
[37:24] We’re getting sergeant Bates’ I.D.C. 我们收到了Bates上士的身份识别码
[37:26] It’s the alpha site. 是阿尔法站点
[37:27] This is sergeant Bates. 我是Bates上士
[37:28] Code red. We’re under attack and coming in hot! 红色代码 我们正受到攻击, 正急速赶来!
[37:30] Lower the shield. 放下防护盾
[37:42] Move it, move it! 快, 快!
[37:45] That’s it, we’re clear. 好了, 我们都到了
[37:46] Raise the shield! 升起防护盾!
[37:51] Is everybody okay? 所有人都还好吧?
[37:53] All off-world personnel accounted for. 所有回来人员报道
[37:56] I guess that planet isn’t safe anymore. 我想那个星球已经不再安全了
[37:58] They showed up by ship, 它们坐飞船出现在那里
[38:00] and dropped some sort of device by the Gate as we were leaving. 在我们准备离开的时候 在星际之门的旁边丢下某种设备
[38:02] I’ve seen it before. 我以前见过
[38:04] They’re tagging the planet. 它们在标记那个星球
[38:05] If we’re going to evacuate Atlantis, we’re going to need a new place to go. 如我我们要从亚特兰蒂斯撤退 我们需要另外选一个地方
[38:07] That planet was supposed to be uninhabited. 那个星球应该无人居住
[38:08] What did the Wraith want with it? 幽灵过去想要什么?
[38:09] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:10] It’s almost like they knew we were there. 看起来它们好像知道我们在那里
[38:18] I was close. I was so close. 我已经接近了, 我已经很近了
[38:22] I really think if I had another chance… 我认为如果我还有一次机会…
[38:24] hey, you don’t have to prove anything to anyone around here. 嗨, 你没有必要向这里的每个人 证明所有事情
[38:26] I think this could make a difference. 我认为这可以带来一些改变
[38:28] I saw a hologram. 我看到一个全息图
[38:29] I think it was a map, 我想那是一幅地图
[38:31] maybe even a battle plan. 甚至可能是一个作战计划
[38:32] We know their battle plan. 我们知道它们的作战计划
[38:34] They’re coming to wipe us out. 它们要来把我们清除掉
[38:35] I’m not so sure that is true. 我不是十分肯定这是真的
[38:37] They want something from us. 它们需要从我们这里得到一些东西
[38:39] Yeah. Yeah, they want to eat us. 是的, 是的, 他们想吃掉我们
[38:41] No, something more. 不, 不仅仅是这些
[38:42] They are desperate. 它们在孤注一掷
[38:44] Really? 真的么?
[38:45] Yes, it is surprising. 是的, 很令人惊奇
[38:47] They are confident in their dominance over us, but mainly because there are so many of them… 它们对征服我们非常有信心, 不过这主要是因为它们的数量非常之多…
[38:53] too many to sustain for long. 太多了以至于无法维持很长的时间
[38:55] They have all awakened early, and there is not enough food to go around. 它们都过早的醒来, 而四周没有足够的食物
[39:00] It was just a feeling. 这只是一种感觉
[39:01] The voices were so hard to separate. 那种声音很难分离出来
[39:05] You don’t remember one of them speaking through you? 你记不起来其中一个通过你所说的话?
[39:07] No, but I remember the feeling just before it happened. 不, 不过我记得在这以前的感受
[39:12] Next time… 下一次…
[39:12] I don’t think Dr. Weir will let there be a next time. 我想 Weir 博士不会允许再进行一次了
[39:21] if what you’re saying is true, then chances are it was Teyla who gave away the location of our alpha site to the Wraith. 如果你说的是真的, 那么就有可能是 Teyla将我们的阿尔法站点的位置告诉给了幽灵
[39:26] I don’t think there was time. 我认为没有足够的时间
[39:27] You don’t know that they didn’t have a ship in the general area. 你不知道它们在那个区域没有飞船
[39:29] Look, I admit, in retrospect, asking Teyla to connect with the Wraith, it may have been a mistake. 我同意, 现在回想起来, 要求Teyla 连接到幽灵, 这可能是一个错误
[39:34] With all due respect, I don’t think there’s much doubt about that. 很客气地说, 我认为这是毋庸置疑的
[39:37] Take it easy, sergeant. 放松一下, 上士
[39:38] It’s not like she willfully gave away our position. 她并不是有意想透漏我们的位置
[39:41] She wants to try again. 她想再试一次
[39:44] Look, she says she was getting close to something big, something she’s convinced we need to know. 她说她已经接近某个非常重要的东西 某件她可以说服我们去了解的东西
[39:48] No. I’m sorry. 不行, 我很抱歉
[39:49] The problem is, I’m not sure Teyla’s thinking about what’s best for herself. 问题是, 我不敢保证Teyla所想的 是对她最有利的
[39:52] Or that she could compromise us further. 同时她可能更加威胁我们的安全
[39:54] At this point, we have more to gain from the Wraith than they do from us. 从这一点来说, 相比它们了解我们的 我们需要从幽灵那里了解更多
[39:58] She wants to do it. 她想要去做
[39:59] Fact is, there may not be anything we can do to stop her from trying, so isn’t it better if we’re all there? 事实是, 我们没有什么可以阻止她去尝试 所以如果我们都在那里是不是更好?
[40:11] Okay. 好吧
[40:13] Close your eyes and relax, and listen for the voices. 闭上你的眼睛, 放松, 聆听那些声音
[40:37] Teyla? Teyla?
[40:39] Break the connection. 终端连接
[40:41] It’s not working. 没有作用
[40:42] No! 不要!
[40:43] Teyla! Teyla!
[41:24] I can only hope we haven’t caused her psychological damage. 我只能希望, 我们没有给她造成心理损害
[41:27] Teyla’s one of the strongest people I know. Teyla是我所认识的最强健的人之一
[41:28] The fact that she’s been able to hold it together until now after what she’s been through in her life… 事实上她可以在以前走过的日子中 很好的处理这些…
[41:33] now, there you are. 你们在这里
[41:34] Major, Dr. Weir. 少校, Weir博士
[41:36] Carson, how are you feeling? Carson, 你感觉怎么样?
[41:38] Doozy of a headache, but I’ll be fine. 有些头疼, 不过我没事
[41:40] Teyla’s awake. Teyla醒了
[41:41] She wants to see both of you. 她想见你们两个
[41:49] Teyla, are you thirsty? Can I get you some water? Teyla, 你口渴么? 我可以给你倒些水么?
[41:52] No. 不用
[41:53] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[41:55] I really thought I could prevent… 我本以为我可以阻止…
[41:57] it’s all right. Everyone’s fine. 没事, 所有人都还好
[41:59] We are concerned that the Wraith can connect to you at will, though. 我们所关注的是幽灵可以任意连接你
[42:03] It has never happened before? 这以前从来没有发生过?
[42:05] No, I am sure I have to connect with them first. 不, 我肯定我必须首先连接到他们
[42:10] I saw their plans, 我看到了它们的计划,
[42:12] the route their ships are taking to get here. 它们的飞船来到这里的路线
[42:14] That’s good. 很好
[42:15] There’s more. 还有
[42:17] They do not just want Atlantis. 它们想要的不仅仅是亚特兰蒂斯
[42:20] They know about you. 它们了解你们
[42:22] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[42:23] Sumner Sumner.
[42:25] The female Wraith wasn’t just feeding on him. 那个母幽灵并不仅仅是取食他
[42:27] She was interrogating him. 她在审问他
[42:29] That is why they’re all waking up. 这就是为什么它们全部都醒来
[42:31] That is why they are coming here. 这就是为什么它们要来这里
[42:34] They know that Atlantis is the only way to get to a new, rich feeding ground. 它们知道亚特兰蒂斯是唯一通往 一个全新的, 富饶的取食场的通道
[42:41] Earth. 地球
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme