Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] It’s headed for the city ! 它正冲城市飞去!
[00:05] – What’s it doing ? – Scanning us .. – 它在干什么? – 扫描我们 ..
[00:09] Now the dart sent a transmission deep into space, 那艘飞船已经向宇宙深处 传送了一些信号
[00:11] and then it self destructed before we could get to it. 然后在我们可以靠近的时候自毁了
[00:13] – We scanned the area with our deep-space sensors and.. – What are those ? – 已经用我们的深空探测器扫描了那片区域.. – 那些是什么?
[00:16] Wraith hives ship. Three of them. 幽灵的母船 一共有三艘
[00:18] Where are they headed ? 它们飞向哪里?
[00:19] If they maintain direction and speed, they’ll be over our planet within two weeks. 如果保持现在的方向和速度 三周后它们将会到达我们的星球
[00:31] We knew they were comming, at least now we know when. 我们已经知道他们要来了 至少现在知道了它们何时会来
[00:33] – That’s something. – That’s something ? – 一定有办法 – 有办法?
[00:35] There’s still time, Rodney. There’s no reason to panic… 我们还有时间, Rodney. 现在没有理由恐慌
[00:39] – yet. – Where there is time, there is hope. 只要还有时间, 就一定会有希望
[00:42] Agreed. So recommandations ? 同意 有什么建议?
[00:44] – Other than panic ? – Other than panic, yes! – 除了恐慌之外? – 除了恐慌, 是的!
[00:47] I realize this might not be cool, but we should consider M7G-677. 我知道这可能不是很好 不过我们可以考虑 M7G-677…
[00:52] – As a possible evacuation site ? – No ma’am. – 作为一个可能的疏散点? – 不, 女士
[00:55] I’m suggesting we take their ZPM. 我建议我们取走他们的ZPM
[00:57] Their only means of protection from the Wraith ? 他们唯一防护幽灵的途径?
[01:00] A planet populated mostly by children. 一个大部分由孩子居住的星球
[01:03] He raises a valid point. We’ve already established the ZPM is nearly depleted, but it could be of some limited use to us. 他的观点是有根据的 我们已经确定了那个ZPM已经快枯竭了 不过对我们可能还有些用
[01:09] You asked for suggestions. It’s a matter of survival. 你刚才让我们提建议 这是我们生存下来的一种方法
[01:12] I see. 我知道了
[01:14] We’re not quite there yet. And as long as I’m in charge, we will never be there. 我们还没有走到那一步 只要我还在掌管这里, 我们永远也不会去那里
[01:19] I agree doctor Weir. 我同意Weir博士的观点
[01:20] If this is to be our end, it is best we face it with both dignity and honor. 即便这就是我们的结局 我们也应该体面的应对它
[01:24] – To that end I actually have an idea, in addition, to panic. – Let’s hear it. – 实际上我有一个想法, 除了恐慌之外 – 说出来听听
[01:28] It’s really a long shot, but I think it’s most likely worth the effort, of course the most to be my efforts… 虽然比较繁琐, 不过我想还是值得的 当然, 大部分要归功于我的…
[01:33] What is it ? 到底是什么?
[01:34] I think we can send a message back to Earth through the Stargate. 我想我们可以通过星际之门 给地球发回一条消息
[01:38] – Excuse me ? – I thought we didn’t have enough power. – 抱歉? – 我想我们没有足够的能量
[01:40] Not to send a person, no. We’d never be able to maintain the wormhole long enough. 对于传送一个人来说, 确实不够 我们没有办法让虫洞维持足够长的时间
[01:44] But I think if we would be able to tie together all of our power generating capabilities, 不过我想如果我们把所有可以用的 能源集中到一起
[01:47] we might – and I emphasise might – be able to establish a wormhole long enough to send a message. 我们可能, 我强调的一下, 是可能 建立一个足够久的虫洞并发送一条消息
[01:52] How much time are we talking about ? 大概是多长时间?
[01:54] Aproximatly, 1.3 seconds, give or take. 大约, 1.3 秒, 发送或者接收
[01:57] – That’s not much time. – Time enough to say S.O.S. – 这时间不够 – 只够喊SOS了
[02:00] Don’t be so analogue. 1.3 seconds is more than enough time to send the message if it’s in the form of a high compression data burst. 不是用模拟方式 如果需要发送的消息是经过了高度压缩的 1.3秒完全足够了
[02:06] Now, I helped refine the encoding for the US Air Force a few years back. 几年前, 我曾经帮助美国空军 优化过编码算法
[02:10] – Colonel Carter should be able to decipher it on the other side. – You’re suggesting this now ? – Carter上校在那边应该知道如何解密 – 你建议我们现在就开始干?
[02:14] Because it probably won’t work, and there’s a very good chance it could overload our naquadah generators in the process. 因为它可能不会成功, 而且很有可能 在进行当中会让我们的发电机过载
[02:18] Well then we can’t take the risk ! 好啊, 那我们就不应该去冒这个险!
[02:20] No power, we won’t have a chance in hell. 没有能量, 我们就没有任何机会了
[02:23] There are three Wraith hives ship on the way, Major. Desperate times call for desperate measures. 有三艘幽灵的母船正朝这里飞来, 少校 非常时候就应该采取非常措施
[02:29] Besides, I spent the last few days working of ways of minimizing the risk. 除此之外, 我过去几天一直在想办法 尽量让失败的可能性降到最低
[02:33] Assuming it’s possible, how much information can we send ? 假如这是可能的, 我们可以发送多少信息?
[02:37] Everything. I mean, mission reports from all the senior staff, a ton of stuff on Atlantis, things we’ve learned in Pegasus. 任何东西 亚特兰蒂斯所有资深组员的 任务报告, 所有我们在飞马座学到的东西
[02:44] – All that ? One second ? – One point three. – 所有的? 一秒钟? – 一点三秒
[02:47] You jest, but if I could finesse the compression ratios, you’ll be looking for things to add. 我还可以更加优化压缩比率 你们会找着东西来加进去的
[02:56] – Do it. – Doing it. – 做吧 – 就开始
[03:14] Elizabeth, you realize that if Stargate Command was able to send help.. Elizabeth, 你应该知道 如果星际之门的指挥官能够发出求救信号…
[03:18] I know. They would have. But still we’ve the responsability to report what we’ve learned here. 我知道 不过我们仍然有责任报告 我们在这里学习到的东西
[03:23] – About Atlantis, about the Ancients.. – The Wraith ? – 关于亚特兰蒂斯, 关于古人… – 幽灵?
[03:26] Exactly. We have to warn Earth. 是的, 我们必须提醒地球
[03:28] Even if it’s the last thing we do ? 即使这是我们所做的最后一件事?
[03:30] Especially if it’s the last thing we do. 如果是最后一件事, 那就尤其如此
[04:39] They don’t seem threatening, those dots on the screen, do they? 那些屏幕上的小点, 它们看起来并不危险, 是不是?
[04:42] Which is why we need to do recon and see what we’re up against firsthand. 这就是为什么我们要去实地侦察 去获取第一手的资料
[04:45] How ? 怎样去?
[04:46] I’ve been tracking their progress. The Wraith ships apparently go in and out of hyperspace periodically. 我已经跟踪了它们的行进路线 幽灵的飞船很显然会周期性的进出超空间
[04:52] – Either because their hyperspace technology is limited…. – Or they’re stopping to feed along the way. – 要么是它们关于超空间的技术十分有限…. – 要么是它们在沿路洗劫
[04:58] The point is, the pattern is predictable. 重要的是, 这种行进模式是可以预测的
[05:00] I can guess with some certainty, that they’ll be making stops, here, here and here. 我可以断定, 它们会在 这里, 这里和这里停一下
[05:07] Even so, those ships are light years away. How do you expect to reach them in a puddle jumper? 即便是这样, 这些飞船仍然在数光年以外 我们如何让我们的小飞船去接近它们?
[05:11] We fly to a Stargate en route that Zelenka thinks they’re gonna drop out of hyperspace, and we watch them pass by. 我们可以飞到一个途中的星际之门 Zelenka认为它们会在那里脱离超空间 然后就在旁边观察它们
[05:17] – That’s good. – You know I have my moments. – 不错 – 你知道我已经准备好了
[05:20] Teyla and I were just deciding which planet to go to. 我和Teyla刚才已经决定了将去哪个星球
[05:23] I am familiar with the people of this world. 我跟这个星球上的人们很熟
[05:26] Their Stargate is in the open, and so, accessible by ship. 他们的星际之门处于开放状态 可以通过一艘飞船
[05:30] And you think you can remain undetected by the Wraith as they go by your position? 你确信在幽灵经过你们的时候 不会被发现?
[05:33] Stealth mode. They won’t even know we’re there. 隐形模式 它们甚至不知道我们在那里
[05:36] OK, go. Get what intel you can and get back before Rodney sends his message. I need the both of you here. 好吧, 去吧, 尽可能多的获取信息 记得在Rodney发送消息前回来 我要你们两个都回到这里
[05:42] Won’t even stop at the duty free. 在任务完成前, 我们是不会停下的
[06:08] On the offchance that you get the idea to take the Wraith ships on yourself Major. I am hereby ordering you not to. 千万不要试图去和幽灵的飞船交火 我在这里命令你, 不要这样做
[06:14] Believe me you don’t have to. 相信我, 不会的
[06:16] Still. 再强调一次
[06:16] “Don’t take on alien armada’s single handedly.” I understand. “不要只身赤手空拳与敌舰搏斗” 我明白
[06:38] Father! Teyla’s here! 父亲! Teyla来了!
[06:51] Teyla! Teyla!
[06:53] – Oren! It has been many days. – Too many. Look at you, you’re so different. – Oren! 好久不见了 – 很久了, 瞧你, 变了许多
[06:59] Much has changed since my last visit. 自从我上次拜访之后 很多东西都发生了改变
[07:04] – This is Major John Sheppard. And Oren. – Pleased to meet you. – 这位是John Sheppard少校. 这是Oren – 很高兴见到你
[07:10] – The harvest is still months away. – Yes, I know. – 现在离收获还有好几个月 – 是的, 我知道
[07:14] We have not come to trade, but to deliver a warning. 我们到这里来不是为了交易 我们是来提醒你们
[07:18] We have reason to believe the Wraith may be on their way. 我们有理由相信幽灵已经在路上
[07:21] We don’t know that for a fact, but we’re about to go and find out. 我们无法确信 不过我们就要去搞清楚
[07:24] Yes, it seems they’re awakening everywhere. 是的, 看起来它们正在到处醒来
[07:28] You should tell your people to take precautions in case they do come. 你应该告诉你的人民 做好防范它们到来的措施
[07:31] I will. 我会的
[07:32] But you know as well as I do Teyla, that the Wraith will track us down wherever we go. There will be no escape. 不过你也知道, Teyla, 无论你去哪里 它们都有办法找到. 逃不掉的
[07:39] What about through the Stargate? 那么通过星际之门呢?
[07:41] The cullings are taking place on many worlds. None are safe. 洗劫会在很多个星球上发生 没有地方是安全的
[07:46] Even we have taken in refugees. 即便是我们找到了避难所
[07:48] If they do come, stay far from the Stargate. Take your family to the far treeline, there, and wait for us. 如果他们真的来了, 尽量离星际之门远点 带你的家人到树林的边缘, 那里, 等着我们
[07:56] – Teyla. – One family Major, that is all I ask. – Teyla. – 一个家庭, 少校, 这就是我的全部要求
[08:04] I’m sorry Oren, I can’t make that promise. 我很抱歉Oren, 我不能保证
[08:08] It will be the very least we can do. 至少, 这是我们可以做到的
[08:13] – If there’s time. – Then we must hurry. – 如果有时间的话 – 那我们就必须赶紧
[08:25] Children, we must prepare. 孩子们, 我们必须做好准备
[08:29] Alright, we have our city’ specs, mission reports and tactical assessments all ready to go. 好了, 我们已经准备好了城市的布局图, 任务报告以及作战评估
[08:34] What else ? 还有什么?
[08:35] Well I’ve included a ton of data that we’ve been able to decipher from the Ancient database. 我已经附上了一大堆我们所能够解密的 来自古人数据库的数据
[08:39] Really? That is incredible. 真的么? 难以置信
[08:43] Well the algorithm I’ve devised is extraordinarily efficient, yes. 我所设计的压缩算法非常有效
[08:46] Oh please! 哦, 求你了!
[08:47] Well it must be, in order to fit all that data into 1.3 seconds. 必须是这样 否则没办法在1.3秒内发完所有的数据
[08:51] .3 seconds actually. 事实上, 只用去了0.3 秒
[08:53] We have a whole extra second to fill? 我们还有整整一秒钟来发送数据?
[08:55] A whole extra one, yes. 整整一秒钟, 是这样
[09:02] Is it enough to include personal messages? 足够用来发送个人消息么?
[09:08] Sure, I mean several hours of video. Much more if we restrict the audio. 当然, 可以包括几小时的视频 如果我们限制音频的话, 还可以更多
[09:11] I think it’ll do wonders for moral. Especially now. 我想我们在精神上非常需要这个 特别是现在
[09:15] I could tell my Grandma what I’ve been up to all this time. 我可以告诉我们的奶奶 我这些时候都做了些什么
[09:18] Well if your grandmother had security clearance, yes you could. 当然, 如果你的奶奶有足够的安全许可的话 是的, 你可以
[09:21] But for now, you can tell her that you’re well and that you miss her. 不过目前, 你可以告诉她 你很好, 而且你很想念她
[09:25] This is all very charming, but um, I have work to do. Shouldn’t I… 这些都非常吸引人, 不过, 我还有工作要去做. 我是不是…
[09:28] Lieutenant, maybe you’d like to handle this. 中尉, 也许你可以来处理一下
[09:32] Give everybody a few minutes on camera send a personal message to their loved ones. 给每个人在镜头前几分钟的机会 让他们可以给所爱的人发一条个人消息
[09:36] I’d love to ma’am. 我很乐意
[09:37] Off you go! 好了去做吧!
[09:42] As soon as Zelenka and I can get Jumper 4’s engines tied into the grid, 只要我和Zelenka 把四号飞船的引擎 成功接入到能源网
[09:46] we should be able to do a low power dry run. 我们就可以进行低能量演练了
[09:48] Good. 很好
[09:49] Rodney? Rodney?
[09:51] You don’t want to send a message to anyone? 你不想给什么人发条消息么?
[09:53] You know what? I think with all my spare time, I’ll just record a message to myself. 你知道么? 我想我会利用所有的空余时间, 为我自己录制一条消息
[09:59] You? 你认为呢?
[10:00] Yes. 当然
[10:02] Good, good. 好的, 好的
[10:12] This wasn’t supposed to be a rescue mission. 这并不是一个拯救行动
[10:15] Oren was a good friend of my father. Oren是我父亲的好朋友
[10:17] I agreed to warn him. 我想提醒你
[10:19] If someone close to your family, 如果有人跟你的家人很亲近
[10:21] a dear friend, was in danger of being taken by the Wraith, would you have not done the same? 一个亲近的朋友, 正处于将被幽灵带走的危险之中 你能够无动于衷么?
[10:26] Not if it jeopardised the mission. 如果这危及这次任务, 我会的
[10:30] So in fighting the Wraith, we are to give up that which makes us different from them? 这么说与幽灵斗争, 我们就要舍弃 我们同它们的不同之处么?
[10:33] I agreed to stop and pick him up if there was time, but only if there was time. 我同意停下来把他带上, 如果有时间的话 但如果没有时间, 我也无能为力
[10:40] I’ll be saving everyone in the damn galaxy, if we could. 如我们可以, 我愿意拯救这个星系中的所有人
[10:43] One man and his children are not every person. 一个人连同他的孩子不是所有人
[10:46] I agreed to help, if there was time. 我同意提供帮助, 如果有时间的话
[10:50] You only fight the battles you can win. 我们必须量力而行
[11:33] Let’s get this thing turn around. 我们转过去看看
[11:42] They’re heading for the planet. 它们正朝那个星球而去
[11:50] OK, recording, plenty of battery. OK, 开始录了, 电池很足
[11:53] So why am I not seeing anything. 为什么我什么也没有看到
[11:55] Stupid! 真蠢!
[12:10] OK. Hi Grandma, Grandpa! OK. 嗨, 爷爷, 奶奶!
[12:15] It’s me Aiden, obviously. 是我Aiden, 当然
[12:18] Talking to you from a place, far, far, from home. 来自一个离家很远, 很远的地方
[12:23] I’m good though. You don’t have to worry. 我很好, 你们不用担心
[12:27] Life here is pretty routine. 这里的生活很平常
[12:40] I’m hoping to get home sometime soon. But you know, if 我希望不久后就可以回家 不过你们知道, 如果
[12:46] I’m stuck here a while, I want you to know that I’m good. 我不得不在这里多呆一会儿 我希望你们知道我很好
[12:52] I’m doing things, seeing things I never thought I’d see. 我正在做一些我从来没有想到的事情
[13:11] Wish I could tell you all about it. Who knows, one day, maybe I’ll be able to. 真希望能告诉你们一切 谁知道呢, 也许某一天, 我就可以跟你们说了
[13:17] But I want you both to know, 不过我希望你们知道
[13:19] that you’re right here, always, all the time. 你们就在这里, 永远, 任何时候
[13:31] Sorry Teyla. Even flying full out, we’re just ahead of the armada. 抱歉Teyla. 即使以最快速度飞行 我们也只是刚刚比它们的舰队提前一点
[13:35] I can’t risk putting down for Oren or his family. 我不能冒险下去接Oren和他的家人
[13:37] I see. 知道了
[13:40] I’m gonna take us out of stealth mode for the pass. Dial the gate. 我准备让我们脱离隐形状态, 以穿过星际之门 拨号吧
[13:48] Hang on! Incoming wormhole! 等一下! 有虫洞连接进来!
[13:57] I have heard stories of the Wraith dialling in, 我听过一些故事 幽灵会拨号进来
[13:59] to prevent their victims from using the Stargate as a means of escape. 以阻止受害人 通过星际之门逃跑
[14:02] So we’re stuck here. 这么说我们滞留在这里了
[14:05] Once the ship is rendered invisible again, we will be perfectly safe. 只要让这艘飞船再次处于隐形状态 我们就会非常安全
[14:08] I’m more worried about getting the intel about the Wraith fleet back to Atlantis. 我更担心的是, 不久以后 幽灵的舰队就会抵达亚特兰蒂斯
[14:11] Then we’ll keep dialling in through the night at the very least. 我们至少可以整个晚上 不断的拨号
[14:15] But if we wait in the location I told Oren and his family to meet us… 不过如果我们等在 我告诉Oren 和他家人的那个地方…
[14:19] That’s where I’m headed. 我正在赶往那里
[14:30] I must warn you, I’m not very good at this sort of thing. 我必须提醒你 我并不是很擅长做这种事情
[14:33] Well don’t worry. The only people that’s gonna see it, is you and your family. 不用担心 这个只有你和你的家人才会看到
[14:35] Aye, and you and the US military. 是的, 还有你和美国军方
[14:38] Give it a shot? 准备好了么?
[14:40] What shall I say? 我应该说什么?
[14:44] I miss you? I wish you were here? 我想念你? 我希望你也在这里?
[14:46] I wish who was here? 我希望谁在这里?
[14:48] I don’t know. Who do you wish was here? 我不知道. 你希望谁在这里?
[14:49] Nobody! I wish I wasn’t bloody here! 没有谁! 我只希望我不在这里!
[14:51] Doc, I got a lotta people I gotta get through. 博士, 我还有很多人要去拍呢
[14:55] Alright, uh, I suppose I could say hello to my Mother. 好吧, 嗯, 我想 我可以向我的母亲问好
[14:59] Good. There you go. Alright, you ready? 很好, 就这样. 好了, 准备好了么?
[15:03] Yeah. 是的
[15:05] OK, go. OK, 说吧
[15:06] Hello Mum! I hope this message finds you well. Hello, 妈妈! 我希望看到这个消息的时候你还好
[15:10] I trust your petunia’s are in full bloom by now. 我相信你的牵牛花现在正在盛开
[15:14] Oh, and I do hope you’re keeping up with the ointment I gave you. 噢, 我真希望 你还在用我给你的那些药膏
[15:17] If you’ve adhered to the regime, the fungus should have cleared up by now. 如果你坚持治疗 那些真菌感染现在应该完全好了
[15:23] – What’s wrong? – Dude, fungus? – 有什么不对么? – 什么, 真菌?
[15:24] On her toenails. I thought you said no-one would watch this except my family? 在她的脚指甲上 你刚才不是说过, 除了我的家人没人会看到的么?
[15:28] Yeah, but fungus? 是的, 不过真菌?
[15:30] What then shall I talk about? 那我到底应该说些什么?
[15:32] I don’t know, it’s your Mother. Tell her you love her. 我不知道, 她是你母亲 跟她说你爱她
[15:33] No, no, I can’t do that. I’ll get all emotional. 不, 不, 我不能这样做 我在感情上承受不了
[15:35] So? 是么?
[15:37] She’s very delicate, my mother. As sweet a soul as you’ll ever meet. 我的妈妈, 她非常的敏感 就像你碰到的最美好的灵魂
[15:41] As pure as the driven snow. If I get upset then she’ll get upset, and I can’t have that. 跟刚刚飘落的雪花一样纯洁 如果我很不安 那么她也会不安, 所以我不能这样做
[15:46] It’s not like we’re live Doc. 我们并不是在现场直播, 博士
[15:48] I mean, you don’t like what we put on tape the first time,we can always do it again. 如果你不喜欢我们录在带子上的东西 我们可以再来一次
[15:51] – We can? – Sure. – 可以么? – 当然
[15:54] Oh. I suppose I could do that then. 噢 那么我想我可以了
[15:58] Alright, here we go. 好吧, 我们开始吧
[16:06] Mum… 妈妈…
[16:11] I miss you terribly. 我真是太想你了
[16:17] I can’t do this! 我做不到!
[16:32] Come on Oren, show up! 来啊Oren, 快点出现!
[16:39] What? 怎么了?
[16:40] Not long ago you would have blithely left them behind. 就在不久前, 你还非常乐意他们丢下
[16:43] Well the situation has changed. 好吧, 现在情况不同了
[16:49] Earlier today Lt Ford suggested we steal from a community of children. 今天早些时候, Ford中尉建议 我们去偷一群孩子
[16:52] That’s because they have a ZPM and we can bring them back. 那是因为他们有ZPM 我们可以把他们一齐带回来
[16:55] Only to face death in Atlantis? 到亚特兰蒂斯来等死?
[16:59] Look, Ford and I are military. We’ve spent a lot of our lives learning how to survive. 我和Ford都是军人 我们牺牲了无数条生命来学会如何生存
[17:03] I’ve spent my life surviving the Wraith. 我整个一生都在学习 如何在幽灵的威胁下生存
[17:05] Part of that training is knowing who you can save and who you can’t. 训练的一部分就是要明白 哪些人你可以救, 哪些你不能
[17:10] And that decision is yours alone? 然后决定就是你们自己?
[17:12] I said that I’d wait for your friend if there was time. 我说过如果有时间, 我会等你的朋友
[17:16] Now there’s time. What else do you want from me? 现在就有时间 你还想要我做什么?
[17:21] Too much I fear. 我实在是太害怕了
[17:25] It’s gonna be a long night. 这将会是一个漫长的夜晚
[18:38] You didn’t say anything that would require security clearance did you? 你并没有说那需要安全许可 是不是?
[18:42] Security clearance? 安全许可?
[18:54] This is hard, to sit and watch. 只能在这里坐视不管, 实在是受不了
[18:57] There’s nothing you can do. 我们什么也做不了
[18:58] We can do a lot. 我们可以做很多事
[19:00] It’ll just be the last thing we ever do. 不过那将会是我们所做的最后一件事
[19:02] We are far outnumbered and the Gate is still inaccessible. 我们试了很多次了 星际之门仍然无法拨通
[19:07] But if we save Oren and his family, we will have done something. 不过如果我们救了Oren 和他的家人 我们也算是做了一些事情
[19:14] Something. 某些事
[19:20] I’m gonna miss you kiddo. 我会想你的kiddo
[19:22] I can’t wait to get back home and take you to a basketball game. 我等不住想马上回到家里 带你去看篮球比赛
[19:25] Watch Kobe and Shaq take another title home for the Lakers. 看着科比和奥尼尔 为湖人再赢得一次冠军
[19:34] That’s it. 就这
[19:36] That’s it? 就这?
[19:39] What else am I gonna say to the kid. 我还可以对孩子说些什么
[19:40] It’s your little brother SGT. 是你的小弟弟SGT?
[19:41] And I’m probably never gonna see him again, why make it worse than it has to be. 我可能再也见不着他了 为什么要让事情变得更糟呢
[19:44] – That’s not what this is about man! – That’s exactly what this is about. – 那跟这个无关! – 那就是这样做的目的
[19:51] Don’t sweat it Lt. 别担心, 中尉
[19:52] I’m happy I got the chance to say goodbye. 我很高兴我有机会说再见
[19:54] Yeah, but you didn’t say it. 是的, 不过你并没有说
[19:56] Not in so many words. 要说的话太多
[20:06] Lt Ford! Ford中尉!
[20:07] Ah, you ready to record your message? 啊, 你准备好录制你的消息了?
[20:08] Already done. 差不多已经完了
[20:10] Actually I took the liberty of doing mine in private. 实际上我利用特权私下为自己录好了
[20:12] Now it may require some editing. 可能需要一些编辑
[20:15] Editing. 编辑
[20:15] Yeah, I went on a bit. Actually I used the entire tape. 是的, 我讲的可能有点多了 事实上我录了一整盘带子.
[20:18] You talked for an hour. 你讲了一个小时?
[20:19] See, I found it rather therapeutic actually. 事实上, 我发现这很有治疗作用
[20:21] Now I’m fairly confident I’ve come up with several valuable insights. In fact I’m sure of it, 我很自信, 我提出了一些很有价值的观点 事实上, 我非常确信
[20:26] but I’ve only slept six hours in the last few days. 不过最近几天我只睡了六个小时
[20:29] Who’s it for? 这是给谁的?
[20:30] Humanity in general, my sister. Look, 总体来说, 是给我妹妹的
[20:32] I don’t expect you to cut it down to just a few minutes. I mean, there is gold in here. 我不想你把它剪成几分钟 我的意思是, 这里面的东西跟金子一样重要
[20:36] So just make sure mine’s last and that way, if it gets cut off, fine, but if the gate holds the connection a few extra milliseconds then we won’t have wasted the time. 把我的放在最后面. 这样, 如果被剪掉, 没事, 只要星际之门的连接可以多维持几毫秒 我们就不会浪费那段时间
[20:43] I look forward to it. 我也很期盼这样
[20:44] Well, enjoy. 好吧, 好好欣赏吧
[20:47] Gold. 金子
[20:58] And in, 5,4,3…. 预备, 5,4,3….
[21:04] This is Doctor Rodney McKay speaking to you from my base of operations in the lost city of Atlantis, 正在同你说话的是Rodney McKay博士 现在是在失落的城市亚特兰蒂斯 我的操作实验室内
[21:09] located deep within the Pegasus Galaxy. 位于飞马星系的深处
[21:13] I record this message on the eve of our darkest hour. 我在我们黑暗的时刻来临之前 录下来这些信息
[21:18] As I speak, an alien armada of biblical proportions is on it’s way, bent, dare I say hellbent, 在我讲话的同时 一个外星舰队正朝我们开来
[21:25] in keeping with the metaphor, on our destruction. 准备将我们毁灭
[21:29] We will do our best to stave off their attack, but I’m afraid that defeat is all but inevitable. 我们将尽可能的延缓它们的进攻 不过我不得不说战败是不可避免的
[21:34] I and the other members of my team, 我, 以及探险队中的其他人
[21:37] face the most horrific deaths imaginable. 面对的是无法想象的恐怖的死亡
[21:41] As our very lives are sucked from our chests in a horrific…. 我们的生命将会以一种恐怖的方式 从胸部被吸食…
[21:49] OK, OK. Starting again. Starting again. OK, OK. 从头再来, 从头再来
[21:52] Ford, just cut that alright? Ford, 把刚才那段剪掉了么?
[22:04] What is that? 那是什么?
[22:06] I’ve never seen such a thing. 我从没有见过这种东西
[22:11] I’m gonna check it out. 我要去仔细看看
[22:13] You may be discovered. 你会被发现的
[22:15] – I’ll make a point not to. – Major – 我会想办法不被发现 – 少校
[22:16] I just want to see whatever that is. 我只是想看看那到底是什么
[22:20] Just stay here until Oren and his family show up. 等在这里, 直到Oren和他的家人出现
[22:41] In 5, 4,3… 倒计时 5, 4,3…
[22:44] My friends. I am Doctor Rodney McKay of the Atlantis expedition, 我的朋友们 我是亚特兰蒂斯探险队的Rodney McKay博士
[22:48] and as the facts of our heroic struggle against the Wraith 鉴于我们同幽灵的英勇无畏的斗争
[22:51] and our untimely demise are already known to you, in that light I’d like to pass along some final thoughts. 以及你们已经知道的我们的阵亡 在这里我想告诉你们一些最终的想法
[23:01] Now my extensive educational training and first hand experience in the field of astrophysics, 我在天体物理学领域所受到的良好教育 以及我所得到的第一手的经验
[23:06] has given me a unique perspective that few on Earth or on any other planet for that matter, can match. 让我产生了一个独到的想法 关于地球, 或者是其他类似行星
[23:14] I’d like to take a few moments now to pass along that perspective to you. 现在我想花一些时间 把这个想法传递给你们
[23:19] I’ll begin with a few observations on a subject that is both near and dear to my heart. 我将从对某个主题的一些观察开始 它对我来说, 既亲近又亲切
[23:27] Leadership… 领导才能…
[23:30] Mr and Mrs Markham, Markham先生 Markham太太
[23:32] my name is Dr Elizabeth Weir 我是Elizabeth Weir博士
[23:34] and your son was a member of my expedition team. 你们的儿子是我的探险队中的一员
[23:39] It is with a deep regret that I have to inform you that he was killed in the line of duty, 非常抱歉, 我不得不告诉你们 他在自己的岗位上不幸殉职
[23:44] just a few days ago. 就在几天以前
[23:47] He died in the defence of others 他在保卫其他人的时候阵亡
[23:49] and his sacrifice may have saved many. 他的牺牲拯救了我们很多人
[23:51] Her keen curiosity are just some of the qualities that your daughter displayed during her duties 她那敏锐的好奇心正是你们的女儿 在她作为探险队一名科学家的职位上
[23:56] as a scientist on my team. 所展示出来的优秀品质之一
[24:00] She and several of her colleagues, died suddenly, just a few weeks ago. 她以及她的一些同事 就在几个星期以前, 突然死亡
[24:05] I am not at liberty to reveal the cause of her death, but I can tell you… 我没有特权告诉你们她的死因 不过我可以告诉你们…
[24:08] that during her time here, 在她在这里工作的那段时间
[24:11] Dr Dumais was a part of something very profound. Dumais博士是某件具有 深远意义事情的一部分
[24:15] She saw and lived things she never would have dreamed of before. 她在这里的所见所感 是她从来都没有想到过的
[24:17] You can be very proud of your son, knowing that he died bravely while defending others. 你们应该为你们的儿子感到骄傲 他在保卫其他人的时候英勇的牺牲
[24:21] I confess that I didn’t know him as I could have… 我承认我并不是很了解他…
[24:24] But I do know that he was well liked and very well respected among his peers… 不过我知道他在队伍中很受人爱戴…
[24:29] and I was told of how often he spoke of his family. 而且我还听到他经常提起他的家人
[24:35] I do wish I could tell you more. 我真的希望能够告诉你们更多
[24:39] I’m sure you understand as a military family… 我相信作为军属, 你们能够理解…
[24:51] Are you done ma’am? 女士, 完了么?
[24:55] Just give me a moment please Lieutenant. 请给我一些时间, 中尉
[24:59] I am keeping busy with my job. 我一直忙于我的工作
[25:02] I work hard, like everyone else to ensure the success of this expedition, 我努力工作, 就跟其他人一样 以确保这次探险的成功
[25:07] and also to please the leader of our science team. 同时还要感谢我们科学团队的领队
[25:10] No, no, no, no, no. 不, 不, 不, 不, 不
[25:12] This sequence first 首先是这个序列
[25:13] and then the secondary code. 然后是第二个代码
[25:14] Unless you’re intentionally trying to blow us up. In which case, excellent work. 除非你想把我们炸飞 就不用管这个顺序
[25:17] He does not always remember my name, 他并不是总能记住我的名字,
[25:19] but I have enjoyed working for him very much. 但是与他一起工作, 我感觉非常非常愉快
[25:22] What is this? Who made this? You made this? 这是什么? 谁做的? 是你做的么?
[25:26] He is a very honourable and brave man. 他是一个非常受人尊敬的, 勇敢的人
[25:29] Oh! Ow! OK, cramp, cramp, cramp! Ow! Ow! Ow! 噢! 哎哟! OK, 抽筋, 抽筋, 抽筋! 哎哟! 哎哟! 哎哟!
[25:33] Until then, I will continue to serve at his pleasure. 直到现在, 只要他愿意, 我仍然愿意为他效劳
[25:38] I almost caught mono, kissing a girl during algebra club. 在一个代数俱乐部中, 我吻了一个女孩 为这个我差点得了传染性单核细胞增多症
[25:41] I missed an entire month of school. 为此我整整一个月没有去上学 那段日子我一直在想念着学校
[25:44] Still, the kiss was something, so it was probably worth it. 现在, 那个吻仍然记忆犹新 所以那还是值得的
[25:49] April Bingham April Bingham. Cute blonde. 可爱的金发碧眼的女孩
[25:52] God, I love blondes, especially with the… the short hair. 上帝啊, 我喜欢金发碧眼的女孩 特别是… 留有短发的那种
[26:01] Samantha Carter, if you’re watching, Samantha Carter, 如果你在看的话
[26:04] the torch is still burning. Sadly, soon to be extinguished. 心中的火炬还在燃烧 很不幸, 很快就要熄灭了
[26:10] You know, you should know. I think you are just so… 你知道, 你应该知道 我想你只是太…
[26:16] Well, you’re great. Really, really great. 你很伟大 真的, 真的伟大
[26:21] I would go so far to say you’re the hottest scientist I’ve ever worked with. In fact there’s 我要说你是与我共事过的最优秀的科学家
[26:24] probably not a night goes by I don’t find myself, uh. 事实上我无法在一晚上的时间内 找到我自己
[26:27] OK, Ford? OK, Ford?
[26:29] Let’s lose that and let’s get back to … 刚才的不要 让我们重新回到…
[26:35] … leadership. …领导才能
[27:38] Who will be watching this? 谁将会看到这个?
[27:40] Anyone you’re sending it to. 任何你发送给的人
[27:41] Family, friends, loved ones. 家人, 朋友, 心爱的人
[27:44] Will anyone from Atlantis be viewing this? 在亚特兰蒂斯会有人看到这个么?
[27:46] No. Messages are private. 没有, 这些消息是私人的
[27:48] You can get as mushy as you want. 你可以想多恶心就多恶心
[27:53] Uh, this is a message for General Jack O’Neill of Stargate Command. 这是一条给星际之门指挥官 Jack O’Neill将军的消息
[27:58] I feel it is my duty to inform you of what I consider to be serious errors in judgement among the leaders of this expedition. 我认为我有责任告诉您我所认为的 这个探险队的领导者在决策中所犯下的 严重的错误
[28:05] Most notably, Dr Elizabeth Weir. 最值得一提的, Elizabeth Weir博士
[28:08] Her actions have repeatedly and recklessly exposed the people of this expedition to extreme danger. 她鲁莽的行为将这次探险队的成员 一次又一次的暴露在极端危险之下
[28:14] Leading us directly to the grave situation we currently find ourselves in. 最终导致我们陷入如此悲惨的境地
[28:19] You know what? 好吧?
[28:20] How about I leave the room and let you record your whining in private. 不如我离开这里 让你独自录下自己的抱怨?
[28:24] Fine! 很好!
[28:29] I’ve been keeping a record of Dr Weir’s questionable activities, which I would like to detail for you now. 我一直在记录Weir博士值得争议的行为 现在我将为您详细阐述
[29:09] I never cared for dogs. 我从来不在意狗狗
[29:11] Too much work, too needy, too unpredictable. 太多的工作, 太多的需求, 太多的不可预知性
[29:14] I mean, you leave one door open, the tiniest little cracks, and they’re gone. 我的意思是, 你打开一扇门 伴随着极小的声音, 它们就不见了
[29:16] You look for them, you put up fliers, it’s no use. And since your father refused to pay for a license, 你四处找它们, 到处贴传单, 但没有用 而且由于你的父亲拒绝购买许可证
[29:21] the animal shelter has no way of tracking them. 动物收养所也没有办法跟踪它们
[29:25] God knows what happened to that little guy. 天知道在那个小家伙身上发生了什么
[29:27] Now cats, now that’s a whole different story. 现在来说说猫咪 这又是一个完全不同的故事
[29:30] Cats are self sufficient, they’re dependable, you shake the box they come running. 猫们自给自足, 它们可以信耐 你摇动盒子它们就会跑过来
[29:34] Some people say it’s the food, but my cat… See, 有些人说这是由于食物, 不过我的猫…
[29:37] I truly believe he enjoys my company. 我真地相信他喜欢我的陪伴
[29:39] There’s something very comforting about coming home from work at the end of the day and having a familiar face waiting for you, you know? 在结束一天的工作, 回到家里的时候 看到一张熟悉的脸在那里等你 这是一件多么惬意的事情
[29:45] Still, I digress. Where was I. Right, 我扯远了, 说到哪了 对了
[29:52] leadership! 领导才能!
[30:29] Over here! 在这里!
[30:32] It’s alright, I’m a friend! 没事, 我是朋友!
[30:34] Please, hurry! This way! 请快一点! 这边!
[30:36] Hurry! This way. 赶快! 这边
[30:54] How many of you remain? 你们还剩下多少人?
[30:56] I don’t know, the Wraith are everywhere. 我不知道, 到处都是幽灵
[30:58] Here, drink this. It is water. 来, 喝这个, 这是水
[31:02] Oren, have you seen him? Oren, 你看到他了么?
[31:05] Not since before the Wraith arrived. Thank you. 自从幽灵到来之后就没有看到 谢谢你
[31:10] We must go now, the Wraith will find us. 我们必须走了, 幽灵会找到我们的
[31:12] No they will not. 不, 它们找不到的
[31:13] Our ship has a shield which makes it invisible to them. 我们的飞船有一个防护罩 它们是看不见我们的
[31:17] You are safe here. 你们在这里很安全
[31:18] Just rest, we will leave soon. 休息一下, 我们马上就可以离开了
[31:33] Finally I would like say something to the families of every member of this expedition. 最后, 我要对探险队每个成员的家人说
[31:39] I wish I could tell you more about what your loved ones are doing, 我真希望我能够告诉你们更多 你们所爱的人正在做的事情
[31:43] and some day I hope you find out, 某一天, 我希望你们能够发现
[31:46] because you will be amazed. 因为你们会感到惊奇
[31:50] But I will tell you that I could not be more proud of each and every one of them. 我要告诉你们我为他们当中的 每一个都感到无比的自豪
[31:56] Their heroism has amazed me. 他们的英勇无畏让我震惊
[32:24] Their resourcefulness has staggered me. 他们的足智多谋让我感到惊奇
[32:35] Rodney go! Rodney 启动!
[32:37] Going! 正在启动!
[32:42] Now! 现在!
[32:49] We face a terrible enemy, and an uncertain future. 我们面对的是非常可怕的敌人 以及一个无法预知的未来
[32:53] But if we are never heard from again, 如果再没有我们的音信
[32:56] know that your loved ones did not face that uncertainty alone. 请确信你们所爱的人并不是孤独的
[33:02] We are facing our future together. 我们会共同面对未来
[33:25] Major! 少校!
[33:30] It’s pretty ugly out there. 那里实在是太恶心了
[33:33] Is this Oren’s family? 这是Oren的家人?
[33:35] No. 不是
[33:39] They have not seen Oren since the culling began. 在洗劫是之后 他们就再也没有看到过Oren
[33:41] The village is pretty much wiped out. 这个村庄已经被洗劫一空了
[33:55] The gate just shut off. 星际之门刚刚关上
[33:57] We should be able to dial up and get out of here before the Wraith can do anything about it. 在幽灵可能对星际之门做点什么之前 我们应该尽快拨号离开这里
[34:02] Please Major, give Oren more time. 求你了, 少校, 再给Oren 一些时间吧
[34:04] If he was able to get here, he would be here by now. 如果他能够过来, 他现在已经到了
[34:07] We’ve gotta get back. 我们马上准备回去
[34:10] Then go. 那就走吧
[34:11] I will stay and search until day light, you can return for me later. 我会留在这里找他, 直到天亮 你可以晚点再来接我
[34:14] I can’t do that. 我不能这样做
[34:15] I consider Oren as family Major, I am sorry if you cannot understand without… 我把Oren当作自己的家人, 少校 我很遗憾你无法理解…
[34:18] I understand it Teyla, but that’s not the point I am trying to… 我理解, Teyla 不过我并不是试图…
[34:20] With or without you, I am staying. 不管你愿不愿意, 我会留下来
[34:27] You won’t make it. 你会送命的
[34:30] Then I ask that you stay as well, just a little longer. 那么我请求你也留下, 就一会儿
[34:35] Allow something good to come of this. 允许某些好一点的事情发生
[34:41] Alright, we’ll give him a little more time. 好吧, 我们再给他一点时间
[34:52] I know you worry about me Mum, 我知道你很为我担心, 妈妈
[34:54] but somehow we’ve found a way to arise to each challenge, 不过每次挑战到来的时候 我们都可以找到解决的办法
[34:58] so I wouldn’t fret about my safety. 所以不用担心我的安全
[35:00] It’s the people here, from dozens of countries, all connected by a single bond. 这里的人们, 来自数十个国家, 大家都心系在一起
[35:05] We represent the people of Earth, 我们代表着地球上的人民
[35:08] and if there’s one thing I’ve discovered about we Earthlings, 只要有事情发生 我发现我们地球人
[35:10] we’re a scrappy bunch. I wouldn’t be surprised if I bring back… 就会紧紧的团结在一起 我不会奇怪如果我带回…
[35:13] Doc, you can’t say Earthlings. 先生, 你不能说”地球人”
[35:14] Your Mother doesn’t have enough security clearance. 你的妈妈没有足够的安全许可
[35:16] She knows I’m from Earth son, it’s not a bloody secret. 她知道我来自地球, 这不是什么该死的秘密
[35:19] Oh, right. 哦, 对
[35:20] Sorry mum… anyhow. 对不起妈妈… 不管怎样
[35:22] Authorized using a prisoner to test an experimental drug, 授权使用囚犯来测试一种实验药品
[35:26] in clear violation of the Geneva convention. 这显然违反了日内瓦协约
[35:28] Authorized lowering the Stargate shield 授权降下星际之门防护盾
[35:30] when the authenticity of incoming travellers was clearly in question. 当准备进入的人的身份 受到明显质疑的时候
[35:34] That’s another sight I’ll die without having seen. 还有一处风景 我在临死前没有能够看到
[35:36] See, to be fair – when you’ve travelled as much as I’ve travelled, you’d think that missing Niagra Falls would be no big deal. 如果你像我一样旅行了这么远 你会发现想念尼亚加拉瀑布 也不是什么大不了的事情
[35:41] But you know what? It gnaws at you. 不过你知道么? 这种思念不停的折磨你
[35:42] Alot of movies I wish I’d seen, that I won’t see now. 还有很多电影我都想看 不过我现在看不成了
[35:45] Never saw Grease even though I had a thing for Olivia Newton John when I was a kid. 从来没有看过Grease, 既便是 我在还是一个孩子的时候就已经有了 一个Olivia Newton John的纪念品
[35:48] I always wanted to see Ghandi, only saw the first half of the Sixth Sense, always wondered how that ended. 我一直都想看Ghandi, 我只看了《第六感》的前半部分 一直想知道它是怎样收尾的
[35:55] My sister… 我的妹妹…
[35:58] Ford if you cut everything else, just keep this part okay? Ford, 如果你把其它部分剪掉了 一定要把这部分留下, 好么?
[36:04] Jenny, it’s your brother Rodney. Obviously. Jenny, 我是你的哥哥Rodney. 很显然
[36:10] I wanna say, umm… 我想说, 嗯…
[36:13] I wanna say something. 我想说些什么
[36:18] Family is important. 家人很重要
[36:21] I’ve come to realize that because the people here have become a sort of surrogate family to me. 我意识到这一点是因为, 这里的人们 在某种程度上, 在心理上充当了家人的地位
[36:27] Now I know what you’re thinking, I’ve never been the poster child for that kind of sentiment but… 现在我知道你在想些什么 我从来不会去鼓吹那种情感, 不过…
[36:31] when one’s contemplating their own demise, one sees things more clearly. 当某个人即将面临死亡的时候 他看到的事物也更加透彻
[36:39] I really do wish you the best, you know. 我真心地祝你好, 你知道
[36:42] And I’m sorry we weren’t closer. 我很抱歉我们无法更加亲近
[36:44] Perhaps, … 也许, …
[36:48] if by chance I make it out of this, perhaps one day we can be. 如果我有机会度过这次难关 也许某一天我们就可以
[36:52] And I would like that. 我也很想这样
[36:55] Now, if there’s time, I’d like to go back to the subject of leadership. 现在, 如果还有时间, 我想回到 领导能力这个主题上来
[37:03] Someone’s coming. 有人过来了
[37:19] Oren! Oren!
[37:22] Oren! Oren!
[37:23] How big is his family? 这个家庭到底有多大?
[37:24] They must have met up with others along the way. 他们在路上一定碰到了其他人
[37:26] That’s gonna be a problem. 这会是一个问题
[37:28] I didn’t think you’d still be here. 我无法想象你们还在这里
[37:29] We would not have gone without you. 我们不会丢下你的
[37:31] We found others on the way, and even more further behind. 我们发现其他人正在路上 还有更多人在更后面
[37:34] How many more? 还有多少人?
[37:35] Twelve, perhaps more. 十二个, 可能更多
[37:38] In here, 这里
[37:40] this way! Quickly! 这边! 快点!
[37:44] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等, 等, 等, 等, 等一下!
[37:52] Alright, we’ll fit as many people as we can! 好了, 我们会尽可能多的多带些人!
[37:54] Hurry, come on! 快点, 来吧!
[37:57] Straight ahead! Straight ahead! 一直向前! 一直向前!
[38:03] Hurry! 赶快!
[38:10] It’s alright. 没事的
[38:11] It’s alright. 没事的
[39:21] Are our guests comfortably settled in? 我们的客人已经安置好了么?
[39:24] Yes. 是的
[39:25] Good. 很好
[39:28] So tell me, 告诉我
[39:30] how bad is it? 到底有多糟糕?
[39:32] Bad. 很糟糕
[39:35] Each hive ship acts like a carrier group with 每艘母船就像是一艘航空母舰
[39:39] cruisers and hundreds of darts escorting it. 大舰以及数以百计的小飞船守卫在周围
[39:43] Groden’s downloading the sensor readings right now. Groden现在正在下载探测器上的读数
[39:47] I’ve never witnessed a culling that took so many. 我从没有看到过一次洗劫带走了这么多人
[39:50] We saved a few, that’s worth something. 我们救出了一些人, 这还是值得肯定的
[39:55] Rodney, are we ready to send our message? Rodney, 我们准备好发送消息了么?
[39:57] When you are. 随时都可以
[39:58] OK OK.
[40:07] Lieutenant Ford is just finishing recording personal messages from all the team members, Ford中尉刚刚完成为每个探险队成员 记录个人消息的工作
[40:12] if you’d like? 如果你愿意?
[40:12] I’m good. 我很好
[40:15] Okay. 好吧
[40:16] Well along with a short note of my own, 在我个人的一点简短的说明之后
[40:18] I took the liberty of recording messages for the families of the people we’ve lost. 我还顺便为我们失去的人的家人 录上了一些话
[40:22] That’s a good idea. 这是个好主意
[40:23] But there’s one in particular, 不过还有一个特别的人
[40:25] I thought maybe you’d might like to do for yourself. 我想也许应该由你自己来完成
[40:34] Okay, whenever you’re ready Sir. Go ahead. OK, 只要你准备好了, 长官 随时可以开始
[40:37] I’m not sure if Colonel Sumner’s parents are still alive. 我不知道Sumner上校的家人 是否还活着
[40:42] I’m not even sure he has a family back there, not all of us do. 我甚至不知道他是否还留有一个家庭 我们大家都不知道
[40:46] But if he does have a family, 不过如果他确实有一个家庭
[40:49] they should know that he died with … 他们应该知道他带着 …
[40:52] honour and courage in the perfomance of his duty. 荣耀和勇气在完成他的任务的时候牺牲了
[40:57] He carried the burden of a leader, and he carried it well. 他担负着领导的重担 而且他做得很出色
[41:03] I didn’t get the chance to know him well, but … 我没有机会更深入的了解他, 不过 …
[41:06] I know this, 我所知道的是
[41:09] considering the type of man he was and what we’re up against, 考虑到他作为男人的品格 以及我们即将面对的敌人
[41:14] yeah I wish he was still here. 我希望他仍然在这里
[41:19] Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you Simon. 我无时无刻不在想你Simon
[41:23] There’s so much I want to tell you 实在是有太多的事情想跟你说
[41:26] and share with you. 以及跟你分享
[41:28] But I can’t. 不过我不能
[41:32] I know this is unfair, 我知道这不公平
[41:35] so much you don’t know, 那么多东西你都不知道
[41:37] and putting your life on hold for me. 但你却要在生活中支持我
[41:42] So don’t, 所以不要这样了
[41:45] all I ask is that you take care of yourself. 我要你做的就是照顾好自己
[41:49] And know that wherever you are, 不管你在哪里
[41:52] my heart is looking after you. 我的心会一直同你在一起
[41:56] So take care of yourself, 照顾好你自己
[41:58] lots of sleep 多睡眠
[41:59] and remember your daily walks, 记住每天散步
[42:01] and keep up with your prescription. 坚持按你的药方服药
[42:04] Well that’s about it, 就是这些
[42:06] I’ll say goodbye now. 现在我要说再见了
[42:09] And mum, 妈妈
[42:12] I do love you. 我真的很爱你
[42:13] Bye Grandma, Grandpa – I miss you! 再见, 爷爷, 奶奶 – 我想你们!
[42:16] Goodbye bro! 再见, 弟弟!
[42:21] Goodbye. 再见
[42:23] Goodbye Simon. 再见, Simon
[42:26] Goodbye. 再见
[42:36] We have unscheduled offworld activation! 我们收到了计划外的连接!
[42:43] Receiving transmission. 接收传输
[42:49] Who’s it from? 来自哪里?
[42:53] Atlantis. 亚特兰蒂斯
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme