时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Is it safe? | 它安全么? |
[00:29] | Yes. The chamber has been sealed. Where are the others? | 是的, 密室已经被封上了 其他人呢? |
[00:33] | The Brotherhood has fallen Astrenon. We are all that remains | 兄弟会现在有的只是陷落的Astrenon 只剩下我们了 |
[00:37] | My God. If we die, then…. | 天哪 如果我们死了, 那就…. |
[00:40] | Hurry! They’re getting closer! | 快点! 它们越来越近了! |
[01:04] | Eleena, I know I’ve said this before, but thank you so much | Eleena, 我知道我已经说过了, 不过还是非常感谢你 |
[01:07] | for letting us in here, helping us through the material. | 允许我们留在这里 还帮我们拿来这些材料 |
[01:10] | It’s been utterly fascinating. | 它们实在是太吸引人了 |
[01:12] | I’m happy to do it Doctor. I’m sorry this information is so scattered. | 我非常乐意这样做, 博士 非常抱歉这些信息非常凌乱 |
[01:17] | I’m afraid we were working on so many projects at once, | 我担心我们同时涉及的项目太多 |
[01:21] | that reference materials tend to get misplaced. | 以至于会经常拿错相关的材料 |
[01:25] | Look at that. | 看这 |
[01:37] | What is going on here? | 发生什么事了? |
[01:38] | Just having a little fun, McKay. | 只是开一些小玩笑, McKay |
[01:40] | Can we get back to work now? | 我们现在能够 重新投入到工作中去么? |
[01:41] | I just don’t see how running through history books is gonna find us our ZPM. | 我只是不明白翻看这些历史书 对找到ZPM有什么帮助 |
[01:45] | Really. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | See this? This is a charcoal rubbing, taken from an Ancient temple, | 看到这了么? 这是一张拓片 取自一个古人的修道院 |
[01:51] | built about the time Weir’s list was written. | 它大致建成于Weir列出清单的时候 (这里的Weir指15集中返回过去的Weir) |
[01:53] | Notice anything familiar, hmmm? | 注意到什么东西比较眼熟了么, 嗯? |
[01:56] | It’s a ZPM. Look we are close. | 这是一个ZPM 瞧, 我们已经很接近了 |
[01:59] | Closer than we have ever been before. | 比我们以前任何时候都要接近 |
[02:01] | Now there might very well be hundreds of Zero Point Modules, | 现在这个星系当中 |
[02:03] | hidden in this galaxy, | 可能藏着数百个ZPM |
[02:04] | but the only one we are remotely sure of, is here! | 不过我们唯一可以间接确认的那个 就在这里! |
[02:07] | Here! Now if you ever want to go home. | 这里! 如果你们还想回家 |
[02:12] | If you ever want to protect Atlantis from the Wraith, we need to find this. | 如果你们还想保卫亚特兰蒂斯 免受幽灵的侵害, 我们就需要找到它 |
[03:27] | Do they have any information on where the ZPM could be? | 他们知不知道那个ZPM 可能在什么地方? |
[03:29] | According to legend, an Ancient from Atlantis came through the Stargate | 根据传说中所讲述的, 有一个古人 穿过星际之门从亚特兰蒂斯来到那里 |
[03:33] | and entrusted a sect of Sudarian priests with a rare treasure, | 并将一件稀有的财宝托付给了 一伙Sudarian的祭司 |
[03:36] | or potentia, as they called it. | 或者说是potentia 他们是这样叫那东西的 |
[03:37] | This Lantian told them to keep it hidden from the Wraith at all costs. | 那个Lantian人叫他们藏好那个东西 无论如何又不能让幽灵夺去 |
[03:41] | Now the Sudarian people worshipped the Ancients and considered the potentia, | 现在Sudarian人非常崇敬古人 并且把potentia视为 |
[03:45] | their most sacred artifact. | 他们最神圣的物品 |
[03:46] | Now predictably they did exactly as the Ancient requested. | 现在可以说他们是完完全全按照 古人的吩咐去做了 |
[03:49] | The potentia being…. | 那个potentia是…. |
[03:51] | ZPM The ZPM | |
[03:53] | So they wouldn’t have used it? | 这么说他们从来没有用过它? |
[03:54] | From what I could tell, they only brought it out of hiding, | 据我所知, 他们只在非常重要的节日 |
[03:57] | to be displayed on high holidays. | 才把它从保藏的地点取出来展示 |
[03:58] | I’d be surprised if the knew it could be used, | 如果他们知道它可以被利用 那我就觉得奇怪了 |
[04:00] | and that is good news. | 不过这是一个好消息 |
[04:01] | If they didn’t know how to use it, chances are it’s still could be full. | 如果他们不知道如何利用它 那么很有可能它还是满的 |
[04:04] | The bad news however, is that after 10,000 years of Wraith culling, | 不过坏消息是 在经过幽灵上万年的掠夺之后 |
[04:07] | Sudarian society is essentially extinct. | Sudarian人的文明在本质上已经灭绝了 |
[04:09] | The planet’s inhabitants are only at a renaissance level of development, | 星球上现有的文明 都是后来重新发展起来的 |
[04:12] | but with the help of some of our gear, I really think they could make some headway. | 不过在我们的一些帮助下 我想他们还是可以取得一些进展的 |
[04:16] | Alright. I’m sold. Major, take your team back to Dagan. | 好吧, 我信了 少校, 带你的人再去一次Dagan |
[04:19] | See if you can get us a ticket home. | 看看你们能不能 为我们搞到一张回家的票 |
[04:44] | Does it still pain you? | 伤处还在疼么? |
[04:49] | Leave us. | 你们走吧 |
[04:57] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么要跟我说的? |
[04:58] | The Atlantians have returned to Dagan. | Atlantians人回到了Dagan |
[05:01] | You’re sure? | 你确信? |
[05:02] | Oh yes. Our operative just checked in. | 噢, 是的 我们的线人刚刚报告的 |
[05:05] | It’s only been 12 hours since they left. They must be getting close to it. | 这距他们离开那里只有12小时 他们一定离它已经很近了 |
[05:10] | Do we have any idea what it is yet? | 我们知不知道那到底是什么? |
[05:12] | We know a little more. | 我们了解得稍微多一点 |
[05:14] | Many offworld spies have been keeping a close eye on the Atlantian teams, from afar. | 很多眼线一直以来都在远处盯着 那些亚特兰蒂斯队伍 |
[05:20] | This is the first planet we’ve managed to get this close to them. | 这是我们好不容易才得到的第一个 跟他们如此接近的星球 |
[05:25] | They’re looking for a Lantian era power source. | 他们在寻找一个 Lantian时代的能源 |
[05:28] | Is Chief Cowens on the team? | Cowens首领在那个队伍中么? |
[05:30] | Not yet. His priorities are elsewhere. Even if he was. | 现在不在 他要先完成别的任务 即使他在队伍中 |
[05:35] | He would never send you. | 他也不会发给你消息的 |
[05:39] | The last thing the Atlantians need is more power. | 亚特兰蒂斯人最需要的是 更多的能量 |
[05:43] | Get me on that planet. With or without Cowens blessing. | 让我去那个星球 不管Cowens愿不愿意 |
[05:46] | I don’t know how it happened, it just stopped working. | 我不知道发生了什么 它就是不工作了 |
[05:49] | I got some of the functionality back, it still isn’t doing everything it used to. | 我恢复了其中一些功能 不过仍然有一些功能还没有恢复 |
[05:52] | Yes well, maybe if people stopped insisting in such close proximity to 10, 000 year on having food and liquid old equipment. | 好吧, 如果不再有人在这个 有一万年历史的设备附近 |
[05:58] | Hey! We’re very careful. We’re not the problem here. | 嗨! 我们已经很小心了 不是我们导致的这个问题 |
[06:02] | Yes. Ah ha. | 是的 啊 哈 |
[06:14] | What did you touch? | 你碰了什么? |
[06:15] | Nothing. I didn’t touch anything. | 没有, 我什么也没有碰 |
[06:30] | What is this?? | 这是什么?? |
[06:33] | I didn’t know we had deep space sensors. | 我不知道我们有深空探测器 |
[06:35] | Yes, well, no-one did. | 是的 没人知道 |
[06:36] | From what I can tell, they’ve been running silently in the background, | 据我所知, 它们同其它主要系统一起 |
[06:39] | along with our other primary systems. | 默默的在后台运行 |
[06:41] | In the background? | 在后台? |
[06:42] | Yes | 是的 |
[06:43] | So why this sudden leap to the foreground? | 那么为什么又突然跳到了前台? |
[06:44] | Excellent question. | 问得很好 |
[06:47] | We don’t have an answer for that yet, do we? | 我们还不知道答案, 是不是? |
[06:49] | Not as of yet, no. | 到现在为止, 还不知道 |
[06:50] | Ok, well keep me in the loop. | 好了, 说出来让我参考参考 不要把我当外人 |
[06:52] | Oh. You are the loop. | 噢, 没有把你当外人 |
[06:55] | Now isn’t that a nice thing to say. | 那么现在是不是可以说 |
[07:01] | You’re more than welcome to continue walking with me, | 我还是很欢迎你继续与我同行 |
[07:03] | but if there’s something you need to do? | 不过你是不是还有一些事情需要去做? |
[07:05] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[07:09] | They call themselves the Quidosen. | 他们称自己为Quidosen |
[07:11] | A brotherhood of 15 monks, | 一个由15个修道士所组成的兄弟会 |
[07:13] | whose sole occupation was to keep the Potentia, or ZPM safe. | 他们唯一的使命就是 保护Potentia, 或者说是 ZPM的安全 |
[07:17] | That’s fascinating. | 这很吸引人 |
[07:18] | Yes, fascinating. | 是的, 很吸引人 |
[07:22] | Please go on. | 请继续 |
[07:23] | The brotherhood of the 15, consisted of a master handler, | 这15个人所组成的兄弟会 是由一个首领 |
[07:26] | 5 protectors and 9 stone carriers. | 5个保卫者以及9个石头携带者所组成 |
[07:28] | Their greatest fear was that the entire brotherhood | 他们最害怕的就是 整个兄弟会 |
[07:31] | might one day be culled by the Wraith, | 在某一天会被幽灵抓去 |
[07:33] | which would result in the ZPM going missing forever. | 这样就永远不会有人找到那个ZPM |
[07:36] | Missing yes, but it would not fall into enemy hands. | 没人可以找到, 是的, 不过它也不会 落入到敌人的手中 |
[07:40] | They were entrusted with the ZPM. | 他们被委托来保管那个ZPM |
[07:42] | Their hope was that one day the Lantians would return to reclaim | 他们所希望的就是就是有一天 Lantians将会回来收回它 |
[07:45] | it and reward the Sudarian people for completing their task. | 并且作为完成任务的报答 付给Sudarian人民一些奖赏 |
[07:49] | So they left hints, clues, should the brotherhood be destroyed. | 于是他们留下暗示 线索 即使兄弟会被消灭… |
[07:52] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[07:53] | The priests created 9 stone markers, that when united, | 祭司们制作了9个带有标记的石头 把它们放在一起时 |
[07:57] | are supposed to reveal the final resting place | 就会揭示最后 |
[08:01] | of the Quidosan’s protected treasure. | Quidosen保藏宝物的地方 |
[08:04] | So far we’ve only found three. | 到目前为止我们只找到了三个 |
[08:07] | The etching on the rocks, involve many lines and dots. | 这些石头上刻有很多点和线 |
[08:10] | We think it’s a map. | 我们认为这是一张地图 |
[08:12] | Hmmm. Amazing. | 嗯, 令人惊奇 |
[08:13] | It is actually. | 确实是 |
[08:14] | This looks like an Ancient numbering system. | 这看起来好像是古人的编号系统 |
[08:17] | That’s what we thought. | 我们也是这样想的 |
[08:18] | From what we can tell, the numbers 3, 6 and 7. | 据我们所知 应该是数字3, 6和7 |
[08:21] | Excellent work. I mean, seriously, | 干得漂亮 |
[08:24] | I’m very impressed here. | 认真地说, 我已经被深深地打动了 |
[08:25] | That’s very kind of you Doctor. | 你实在是太友好了, 博士 |
[08:28] | Where did you find them? | 你们是在哪里找到它们的? |
[08:29] | This building used to be their monastery, actually. | 这个建筑过去实际上是 他们的修道院 |
[08:32] | We pieced together some of the information we found here , | 我们把在这里找到的一些信息 凑合在一起 |
[08:35] | and tracked down the number 6 and 7 stones. | 然后依此找到了6号和7号石头 |
[08:37] | We found the number 3 stone on an unrelated dig, | 另外我们在一次不相关的挖掘中 找到了3号石头 |
[08:39] | just last week. | 就是在上周 |
[08:40] | So if we find the stones, we find the map. | 就是说如果我们找到了石头 我们就找到了地图 |
[08:43] | Yes, exactly. | 是的, 很对 |
[08:47] | You see this? | 你看到这个了么? |
[08:49] | Part of the design? | 设计中的一部分? |
[08:50] | I don’t think anything on these stones is there for just aesthetics. | 我并不认为石头上有些部分的存在 仅仅是为了美观 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Each of the stones has a different part of the grid embossed. | 每块石头在不同的位置 都有一块凹陷的区域 |
[08:59] | Signifying where it’s correct placing should be in the final configuration. | 表示在最后组合的时候 各自所处的位置 |
[09:03] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[09:04] | So what? | 然后呢? |
[09:05] | So what? Oy! Do you have a map? | 然后? 噢! 你有地图么? |
[09:12] | Ok, where did you find them? | 你们是在哪里找到它们的? |
[09:15] | We found the seventh stone here. | 我们在这里找到七号石头 |
[09:17] | The sixth stone here, and most recently we stumbled | 在这里找到六号 以及最近… |
[09:22] | on the number 3 stone, here. | 在这里找到了三号石头 |
[09:24] | You have no idea how lucky a find that was. | 你们可能不知道找到它是多么的幸运 |
[09:30] | I see it | 我明白了 |
[09:31] | Doctor, I’m not sure…. | 博士, 我不太明白…. |
[09:33] | They buried a grid. | 他们是根据一个网格来埋藏的 |
[09:33] | Look, we couldn’t have done this without the number three stone. | 瞧, 如果没有三号石头 我们就无法完成这些 |
[09:36] | That, along with the number seven stone, give us two diagonally opposed corners. | 它, 与七号石头一起 为我们指出了两个相对的角 |
[09:40] | From that, you can extrapolate exactly how big the grid is, | 根据这个, 我们就可以精确推断 网格到底有多大 |
[09:42] | and therefore, where each of the other stones should be buried. | 从而推断出其它石头埋藏的地点 |
[09:45] | Alright, split up Two teams. Let’s start digging. | 好吧, 分成两队 让我们开始挖吧 |
[09:51] | Do you think they will find it:? | 你认为他们会找到它么? |
[09:53] | Many people from may world’s have come to find the lost city of Quidosa. | 曾经有很多人从多个不同的星球赶来 寻找Quidosa失落的财宝 |
[09:57] | Do you think they will find it? | 你认为他们会找到么? |
[10:00] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[10:03] | We’ll wait for them to find the treasure, then we’ll take it by force. | 我们将会等待他们找到那个财宝 然后我们就用武力把它夺走 |
[10:06] | Your men are not to act until I give the word, understood? | 除非我下命令, 你的人不能随便行动 明白么? |
[10:08] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[10:11] | Which would make us, uh, right, I think. | 我们应该往…嗯…右, 我想 |
[10:16] | Can you believe the progress we’ve made, Simear. | 你能够相信我们所取得进展么, Simear |
[10:20] | How many years have we been searching for these stones? | 我们为了找这些石头 已经花了多少年了? |
[10:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:26] | We should not be helping them, Eleena. | 我们不应该帮助他们, Eleena |
[10:29] | They’re helping us as much as we are helping them. | 我们在帮他们的时候 他们也在帮助我们 |
[10:31] | They will take the potentia if they find it. You must see that. | 如果找到了potentia, 他们就会带走它 你必须意识到这一点 |
[10:36] | They have come to us, from the great city of Atlantis. | 他们是从伟大的城市 亚特兰蒂斯 过来的 |
[10:40] | It is for them, that the brotherhood of the 15, | 那个15人组成的兄弟会正是为他们 |
[10:44] | have kept the treasure hidden. | 而保藏那个财宝的 |
[10:46] | I do not trust them Eleena. | 我不相信他们, Eleena |
[10:49] | If you would rather head back to your village, than help us. | 如果你想回到你的村子 而不是帮助我们 |
[10:55] | I will not stop you. | 我不会拦你的 |
[11:29] | Just a second. | 过来一下 |
[11:51] | Eleena! Eleena! | |
[12:07] | This is gonna work. | 这会生效的 |
[12:10] | I think it just might. | 我想会的 |
[12:22] | It’s a layout of the Suderian villages. | 这是Suderian 村庄的布局图 |
[12:25] | The walls of this monastery have protected her for 10,000 years. | 这座修道院的墙壁 为她守护了一万年 |
[12:30] | It’s beautiful. | 它很漂亮 |
[12:33] | It is. And yet my eye is drawn elsewhere. | 确实是 不过现在我的眼睛正开着其它地方 |
[12:42] | I’d like to restore it one day, but I’m afraid of damaging it. | 我希望有一天能够修复它 不过我怕把它弄坏了 |
[12:48] | Perhaps you could help me, Doctor. | 也许你可以帮助我, 博士 |
[12:51] | Really, you need to start calling me Rodney. | 实际上, 你应该开始叫我Rodney了 |
[12:56] | Very well. | 好的 |
[13:03] | I don’t bore you, do I? | 我没有让你觉得厌烦吧? |
[13:04] | No, it’s not you. I don’t think I’ve ever been so tired. | 不, 不是因为你 我想我从没有这么困过 |
[13:10] | You’re a scientist. Are you not used to this by now? | 你是一个科学家 到现在你还没有习惯么? |
[13:13] | My kind of science is the good kind of science. | 我的那种科学是一种很好的科学 |
[13:16] | The kind you can do sitting on a chair, or even laying on a couch. | 就是那种你可以坐在椅子上 甚至是躺在沙发上 |
[13:21] | What was it like growing up in the city of the ancestors, Rodney? | 在古人的城市中生活 是种什么滋味, Rodney? |
[13:26] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[13:28] | Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[13:30] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢, 不, 不, 不 |
[13:31] | We come from a planet called Earth in an altogether different galaxy. | 我们是来自于另外一个星系中 被称作为地球的行星 |
[13:36] | We only just recently made Atlantis our home. | 我们只是最近才把 亚特兰蒂斯当作我们的家 |
[13:40] | How recently? | 多久以前? |
[13:41] | A matter of months really. | 实际上只有几个月 |
[13:45] | Mmmm. You’re tired. Do not let me keep you from sleep. | 嗯, 你困了 睡吧, 我就不打扰你了 |
[13:51] | If you insist, I’ll, uh..ok | 如果你坚持, 我会, 嗯…好吧 |
[14:06] | I’m heading to bed. | 我要上床睡觉了 |
[14:08] | Which bed might that be. | 哪个床? |
[14:12] | What? | 什么? |
[14:13] | I think Eleena might have a little crush on you Doctor. | 我想Eleena或许是 有点爱上你了 |
[14:17] | She does? | 是么? |
[14:18] | It is very clear to us all. | 我们都看得很清楚 |
[14:20] | It is? | 是么? |
[14:22] | Well everyone but you, apparently. | 非常清楚, 除了你, 显然 |
[14:23] | Well, should I…Are you sure about this? | 我应该…你确信么? |
[14:26] | Yeah, pretty sure. | 是的, 非常确信 |
[14:27] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做? |
[14:29] | You don’t know what to do? | 你不知道怎么做? |
[14:31] | I know what to do eventually. | 我知道最后应该怎么做 |
[14:33] | I mean, should I say something. Something tonight. | 我的意思是, 我应该说些什么 说些什么, 就在今晚 |
[14:36] | Tell you what, Valentino. Wait till tomorrow. | 告诉你是什么, Valentino (意大利裔的美国演员, 以扮演浪漫的主角而出名) |
[14:39] | You’ll be more on your game, after you get some rest. | 等到明天, 在你获得一些休息之后 你会更加投入到你的游戏中去的 |
[14:42] | Right. Right. Good answer. Goodnight. | 好吧, 好吧, 很好的答案 晚安 |
[15:02] | It doesn’t look much like a map. I guess I was wrong. | 这看起来不像是一幅地图 我想我以前认为的不对 |
[15:05] | Hmmm. Possibly. Although, um. | 嗯, 有可能 尽管, 嗯 |
[15:07] | Well, you know, just because you originally thought it was a map, | 仅仅因为最开始你认为 它是一幅地图 |
[15:12] | doesn’t make your initial assumption bad or incorrect. | 并不就能说你最初的假设 不好或者不对 |
[15:15] | Well incorrect, yes, but it was a good guess. | 不对, 是的, 不过这是一个很好的猜想 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[15:21] | You are very, very smart and attractive and whatknot, | 你非常非常聪明和有魅力 |
[15:26] | and you’ve got a lot of things going for you, even when things don’t…. | 有太多太多赞美你的话 即时是当…. |
[15:35] | Is everything alright? | 一切都好吧? |
[15:36] | Yes, everything’s great. It’s great. | 是的, 一切都好 很好 |
[15:38] | Everything’s quite well, why wouldn’t it be? | 一切都很好 为什么会不好呢? |
[15:41] | You sure we’re in the right place? | 你确信我们是在正确的地方? |
[15:42] | We’ve almost doubled the size of the digsite and we haven’t found anything yet. | 我们已经将挖掘的区域扩大了一倍 不过我们仍然没有找到任何东西 |
[15:45] | It’s got to be the right place. | 这应该是正确的地点 |
[15:46] | The other eight stones were exactly where we thought they would be. | 其它八块石头都正好在我们 预见的地方出现 |
[15:49] | Why would this be any different? | 这一个为什么要有不同呢? |
[15:51] | Major! | 少校! |
[15:53] | Tell me you found a stone. | 告诉我你找到了一块石头 |
[15:55] | Not quite sir, but I think McKay should take a look at this. | 不全是, 长官, 不过我想McKay 应该来看看这个 |
[16:07] | It carries the sign of the brotherhood. | 这上面是兄弟会的标志 |
[16:09] | I think it’s in Ancient. Can you read it? | 我想是古人的语言 你知道是什么意思么? |
[16:18] | It is warning. | 是警告 |
[16:21] | It is only brotherhood the 15th bidden chamber. | 只有兄弟会中的15个人 才允许进入这个密室 |
[16:23] | Of that windows. | Quidosen的成员 |
[16:26] | What chamber? | 什么密室? |
[17:09] | So, who wants to go first. Seems, sorta like, Sheppard might? | 谁想第一个下? 看起来, 好像是, Sheppard? |
[17:33] | We couldn’t have planned it any better. | 我们意料不到比这更好的了 |
[17:45] | Oh! Easy Ford””” | 噢! 慢一点, Ford |
[17:54] | Alright, he’s down. | 好了, 他下来了 |
[17:56] | Alright, I’ll stay here, keep an eye on the Descender. | 好了, 我留在这里 看住不让其它东西下来 |
[17:58] | Stay sharp. | 警惕点 |
[17:59] | I’ll let you know if anything interesting happens. | 如果有什么有趣的东西 我会让你知道的 |
[18:26] | Do you see this? This is the whole pattern. | 看到这了么? 这就是完整的图案 |
[18:29] | The ninth stone must integrate into this Wraith centrepiece. | 第九块石头必须与中间的 这个图案吻合 |
[18:50] | I believe we can rule out a map. | 我想我们可以排除地图的想法了 |
[18:53] | Alright, any ideas? | 好吧, 有什么想法? |
[18:55] | I’m getting there. | 我正在想 |
[19:01] | Yes, get your team together and head off to section seven. | 是的, 集合你的队伍 开往第七区 |
[19:03] | Dr Weir. Dr Weir. I was finally able to interface our computers | Weir博士, Weir博士 我终于可以将我们的电脑接入到 |
[19:06] | with the Atlantian long range sensors. | 亚特兰蒂斯的远程探测器了 |
[19:08] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[19:09] | There’s an unidentified craft, | 有身份不明的飞船 |
[19:10] | about the size of a Wraith dart, heading for the city. | 大小近似于幽灵的小飞船 正朝我们的城市飞来 |
[19:13] | What? | 什么? |
[19:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:15] | Sorry. The sensors picked it up day’s ago, | 抱歉 探测器数天以前就发现了它 |
[19:16] | but it’s taken me until now, | 只是我现在才弄清楚 |
[19:17] | to finally decipher what they’re trying to tell us. | 它们正试图告诉我们的信息 |
[19:19] | A dart. How is that possible? | 小飞船 这怎么可能? |
[19:21] | Well, perhaps it was modified to get here as quickly as possible. | 也许它经过了改造 以便尽快赶到这里 |
[19:24] | The hive ships are light years away still. | 母船仍然在数光年之外 |
[19:26] | Well it could have used neighbouring stargate | 它可能利用了邻近的星际之门 |
[19:28] | and been flying towards us at maximum speed,ever since Wraith discovered that we were here. | 自从幽灵探测到我们在这里以来, 然后以最快速度飞向我们 |
[19:32] | At it’s current velocity, it’ll be here in 27 minutes. | 按照它现有的速度 27分钟后它就会到达这里 |
[19:40] | We need to get jumpers in the air. | 我们需要让我们的飞船升空 |
[20:07] | What, what don’t you believe? | 什么, 你不相信什么? |
[20:08] | It’s a gate address. A six symbol, gate address. | 这是星际之门的拨号地址 六个符号, 星际之门的地址 |
[20:11] | Gate symbols? | 星际之门的符号? |
[20:15] | I see them now. Yes. | 我看到了, 是的 |
[20:18] | Do you recognise the address? | 你认出这个地址了么? |
[20:20] | No. | 没有 |
[20:22] | I am not familiar with this world, either. | 我对这些文字也不熟悉 |
[20:24] | So the ninth stone’s on another planet. | 这就是说第九个石头 在另外一个星球上 |
[20:32] | Is he dead? | 他死了么? |
[20:32] | No, just unconscious. He’ll be like that for hours. | 不, 只是昏迷了 他数小时内不会醒来 |
[20:36] | Excellent. | 很好, |
[20:40] | We’ll wait for them to appear…. | 我们将等他们出现…. |
[20:52] | Put the weapon down, LT Ford. | 把武器放下, Ford中尉 |
[21:03] | Ford! Ford! | |
[21:11] | Major Sheppard. | Sheppard少校 |
[21:12] | I’m afraid the Lt has had to step away for a moment. | 我想中尉恐怕不得不 离开一会儿了 |
[21:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[21:19] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[21:20] | It sounds like…. | 听起来好像是…. |
[21:21] | Koya!! Koya!! | |
[21:25] | Surprised? | 很奇怪吧? |
[21:27] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[21:29] | As far as I can tell. | 到现在为止, 是这样 |
[21:30] | Did you actually think a single bullet to the shoulder would kill me? | 你真的认为一颗打在肩膀上的子弹 就可以杀了我么? |
[21:35] | I always thought you were smarter than that. | 我总是想你会更聪明一些 |
[21:39] | What did you do to Ford? | 你对Ford做了些什么? |
[21:42] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[21:44] | Then, what do you want? | 那么, 你想要什么? |
[21:45] | The same as you , Major. The lost treaure of the Quindosam. | 同你一样, 少校 Quindosam失落的财宝 |
[21:50] | What possible use could that be to you? | 那对你有什么用? |
[21:53] | The Daganians have informed us that this ZPM, | Daganian已经告诉我们 这个东西, ZPM, |
[21:57] | whatever it may be, is an object of great power, | 不管怎样 是一个强大的能源 |
[22:00] | and great power is of use to all people. Especially the Genii. | 而强大的能源对所有人都有用 特别是Genii |
[22:04] | Simear! Simear! | |
[22:06] | Eleena They offered us a great reward, Eleena, | 他们给我们一个很大的回报 |
[22:10] | They agreed to let us keep the treasure, if we…. | 他们同意让我们保存这个财宝 如果我们…. |
[22:15] | They’re no use to you Koya. ZPM’s only work on Atlantis. | 它们对你没用Koya ZPM只能在Atlantis工作 |
[22:19] | Perhaps. But I prefer hearing that from a Genii scientist. | 也许吧 不过我倾向于听到 这句话是由Genii的科学家说出的 |
[22:23] | We do not have it yet. We have not found the ninth stone. | 我们还没有拥有它 我们还没有找到第九块石头 |
[22:27] | We have an unbelievably large tactical advantage over you. | 我们现在具有 你们所无法想象的巨大的优势 |
[22:30] | Now if you would rather I just cover the mouth | 现在如果我愿意的话 我可以封住密室上来的出口 |
[22:32] | of the chamber up and forget about the whole thing, | 然后忘掉整件事情 |
[22:35] | I’m more than willing to consider it. | 我简直是太想这样做了 |
[22:37] | She’s right. We’re closer, but we’re not there yet. | 她是对的 我们更接近 不过我们仍然没有得到 |
[22:40] | Look, the ninth stone is hidden on another planet. | 第九块石头藏在 另外一个行星上 |
[22:43] | All we have, is the gate address. | 现在我们有的 只有星际之门的地址 |
[22:45] | Dr McKay. So wonderful to hear your grating voice again. | McKay博士 很高兴又听到 你那讨厌的声音 |
[22:50] | How’s the arm? | 手臂怎么样了? |
[22:57] | You wanna keep trading barbs? Or you wanna find the ZPM? | 你是想继续说讽刺的话 还是希望找到ZPM? |
[23:02] | Look, lift me out of here, I’ll help you find it, | 把我拉上来 我会帮你找到它 |
[23:05] | but then you let my team go. | 不过你答应要让我的队员离开 |
[23:07] | Shut up, McKay. | 住嘴, McKay |
[23:08] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意? |
[23:10] | No. | 没有 |
[23:12] | Do we have a deal or not? | 你同不同意? |
[23:16] | You and two Daganians will be raised out. Along with everyone’s weapons and radio’s. | 你和那两个Daganian人将被拉出来 同时还有每个人的武器和无线电 |
[23:22] | The rest of you will remain here. | 剩下的人留在那里 |
[23:25] | If Dr McKay finds the ZPM, the others will be let go. | 如果McKay博士找到了ZPM 其他人就可以走了 |
[23:29] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[23:33] | Well, we have his word. | 好吧, 我们接受他的承诺 |
[23:36] | I don’t see that we have much choice. I’m coming up! | 我想我们没有更多地选择了 我就要上来了! |
[23:48] | We’ve got the general population confined to quarters. | 我们已经将大部分人 封闭在住处了 |
[23:50] | Let’s hope they’re out of harms way. | 但愿他们不会受到伤害 |
[23:52] | Any word from Sheppard yet? | Sheppard有没有回话? |
[23:53] | No, I haven’t been able to reach him. His entire team is off radio. | 没有, 我没法联系到他 他的整个队伍都不在无线电旁 |
[23:56] | It’s still closing in very fast. | 它仍然在以非常快的速度接近 |
[24:02] | I can barely make it there and back to the mainland, without crashing. | 我把它开到大陆, 然后开回来 没有坠毁已经是不错了 |
[24:05] | For the last time, I’m a Doctor, not a bloody fighter pilot! | 最后再说一次, 我是一个医生 不是一个嗜血的战斗机飞行员! |
[24:09] | A Wraith dart is gonna be all over this city inside of ten minutes, | 一艘幽灵的飞船在十分钟之内 就会飞临城市的上空 |
[24:11] | and are only real fighter pilot is offworld. | 而仅有的真正的战斗机飞行员 却在其他星球 |
[24:13] | I for one, would like to mount the best defence we can. | 对于我来说, 最希望的就是 尽我们所能构建起最好的防御 |
[24:20] | Brilliant. | 很好 |
[24:34] | Number two is away. All three are out. | 二号离开了 所有三艘都出发了 |
[24:38] | Good luck Carson. | 祝你好运, Carson |
[24:39] | Thanks, I’ll need it. | 谢谢, 我会需要的 |
[24:50] | Who are we going to get to fly the third jumper? | 谁将去飞第三艘飞船? |
[24:51] | It’s not working. | 没有效 |
[24:53] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[24:54] | Look, I’ve tried it twice. Backwards and forwards. | 我已经试了两次 逆序和正序 |
[24:58] | We’ve played this game before McKay. | 我们以前也玩过这个游戏, McKay |
[25:00] | Try some other combination of the same symbols. | 试试其它组合 |
[25:02] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑? |
[25:03] | Have you any idea how long that would take? | 你知不知道这会要多久? |
[25:04] | He’s right. There’s 720 possible gate addresses. | 他是对的 有720种地址组合 |
[25:07] | It’s a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[25:08] | You said the address was the location of the ninth stone. | 你说过这个地址是第九块石头的位置 |
[25:10] | Look, it has to be. The puzzle is 10,000 years old. | 一定是 这个谜题已经有10,000年了 |
[25:13] | Maybe the gate doesn’t exist anymore. | 也许那个星际之门已经不存在了 |
[25:14] | Look, back in the milky way, some cultures actually bury their gates, | 实际上, 在银河系中 有些文明会埋掉他们的星际之门 |
[25:17] | to render them useless. | 认为它们毫无用处 |
[25:18] | That’s something else. What if these aren’t stargate symbols. | 可能是其它的 假如这些不是星际之门的符号呢 |
[25:24] | Look at them What else could they be, huh?? | 看看它们, 还有可能是什么, 哼?? |
[25:28] | Actually, these symbols may not be gate related. | 实际上, 这些符号可能跟 星际之门没有关系 |
[25:32] | Really? What are you thinking? | 真的么? 你是怎么想的? |
[25:36] | Gentlemen, you should have visual in 30 seconds. | 先生们, 它三十秒后 就会出现在你们视野中 |
[25:41] | You ready? | 准备好了么? |
[25:42] | No, I’m not ready. | 没有, 我没有准备好 |
[25:44] | You’re gonna do fine. | 你会做得很好的 |
[25:45] | Is fine gonna be good enough? | 可以做得足够好么? |
[25:47] | Coming right at you. | 正向你们飞来 |
[25:50] | Do you see it yet? | 你看到它了么? |
[25:52] | Not yet. I can’t see it anywhere. | 还没有, 我看不到它在哪里 |
[26:00] | Atlantis. Markham and Smith have been taken out. | 亚特兰蒂斯 Markham和Smith已经被干掉了 |
[26:13] | This monastery is where the 15 priests of the brotherhood used to live. | 这座修道院过去是兄弟会中 15位祭司生活的地方 |
[26:19] | The mural here is a map. | 这幅壁画是一张地图 |
[26:20] | A layout of Suderia as it was in their time. I should have thought of this before. | 记录了当时Suderia的布局 我以前应该想到这一点 |
[26:26] | See, the Suderians worshipped the Lantian ancestors. | Suderians人非常崇拜Lantian古人 |
[26:30] | The Stargate was considered a sacred portal and it’s symbols, religious icons. | 星际之门被认为是一个神圣的入口 同时也包括它的符号 |
[26:35] | All 36 gate symbols are incorporated. | 所有36个星际之门的符号 都被编入进来 |
[26:39] | So connect the symbols to the stones…. | 这么说将这些符号与石头联系起来…. |
[26:40] | And you should be able to triangulate where the centre stone is buried. | 然后你就可以用三角测量法 找到中心石头埋藏的地点 |
[26:44] | You’re a genius. | 你真是一个天才 |
[26:46] | Thank you Rodney. | 谢谢 Rodney |
[26:48] | Yes ok, we’re all very impressed, but let’s get on with it, huh? | 好了, 我们都非常感动 不过让我们开始干吧, 嗯? |
[26:59] | Shoot it down! | 把它打下来! |
[27:04] | It’s right in the middle of the city, I don’t have a clean shot. | 它在城市的正中央 我无法下手 |
[27:15] | What’s it doing? | 它在做什么? |
[27:16] | It’s scanning us. | 在扫描我们 |
[27:34] | Huh. | 哼 |
[27:36] | I was hoping it would narrow the area down a little more. | 我本希望可以稍微缩小一点范围 |
[27:38] | Well, it’s worth a shot. | 这值得一试 |
[27:40] | How big an area does that represent on the map. | 地图上所标示的地区有多大? |
[27:43] | Several square miles. | 几平方英里 |
[27:46] | Hold on a second. It’s part of their symbol. | 等等 这是他们符号中的一部分 |
[28:02] | The mark of the 15. Yes. | 15的记号 是的 |
[28:05] | What? | 什么? |
[28:06] | It’s a 15 line symbol. 15 lines. | 这是一个15线图形 15线 |
[28:09] | Nine lines on the outside. | 九条线在外面 |
[28:11] | Representing the stone carriers. | 代表着九个石头的携带者 |
[28:13] | Six on the inside. | 六条在里面 |
[28:14] | Representing the five protectors and the master handler. | 代表着五个保卫者和首领 |
[28:20] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道那是哪里么? |
[28:21] | Yes, I can take you there. | 是的, 我可以带你去那 |
[28:30] | Hold tight! One more second. | 抓紧了! 再等一秒钟 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 好的 |
[28:42] | We didn’t do that. At least I don’t think we did. | 不是我们干的 至少我认为不是我们干的 |
[28:46] | Well whatever happened, it’s dead. Atlantis, we have a kill. | 不管发生了什么, 它已经死了 亚特兰蒂斯, 我们把它干掉了 |
[28:53] | Good news Jumper 2. Now head on home. | 这是个好消息, 飞船2号 现在回来吧 |
[29:03] | Someone give me a knife. | 给我一把小刀 |
[29:08] | You all have guns. Someone give me a knife. | 你们都有枪呢 给我一把小刀 |
[29:13] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[29:22] | Rodney! Rodney! | |
[29:23] | It’s not a map to where the centre stone is, | 这个地图并不是在告诉我们 应该到哪里去找那块中心石头 |
[29:27] | it is where the centre stone is. Look. | 那块中心石头实际上就在这里 瞧 |
[29:51] | We have all the pieces. | 我们已经找全了 |
[29:53] | Congratulations Dr McKay. You may live yet. | 恭喜你, McKay博士 你们可以继续活下去了 |
[30:08] | This is pointless. No trap doors or hidden passageways. | 没指望了 没有什么暗门或者密道 |
[30:17] | There may be more than one way in here Major. | 也许这里不只一个出口, 少校 |
[30:20] | When you’re trying to hide a chamber, you don’t think much of entrances | 当你试图隐藏一个密室时 你并不会想在那个地方 |
[30:23] | and exits all over the damn place. | 设置多个走道和出口 |
[30:25] | You’d rather just sit here and wait for them to come back? | 你情愿就坐在那里 等着他们回来? |
[30:28] | What have you got that we can use? | 你们有什么可以派得上用场的东西? |
[30:31] | I got a couple of MRE’s, some ammo, some med supplies. | 我有两块干粮, 一些弹药, 以及一些医疗用品 |
[30:39] | That’s a start. | 这还可以 |
[30:40] | I’ve got a couple of flash bangs. I think that’s about it though. | 我有两个闪光弹 我想可能还有用 |
[30:43] | Flash bangs? | 闪光弹? |
[30:45] | Well, kind of like, grenades. Pull the pin, depress the trigger. | 是的, 有点像手榴弹 拉开扣环, 按下引信 |
[30:48] | Once you let the spoon pop, you’ve got about 1.5 seconds, | 一旦你激发引信 大概1.5秒之后 |
[30:51] | before the room’s filled with 2.4 million candle power, | 整个房间就会充满 亮度为240万烛光的闪光 |
[30:54] | and a bang that’s rated at 175 decibels. | 它同时还会发出 175分贝的巨大声响 |
[30:56] | Stun anyone with their eyes and ears open, for about ten seconds. | 可以让没有保护好眼睛和耳朵的人 眩晕大概10秒钟 |
[31:09] | What are you doing? You gonna dig us out of here? | 你在做什么? 你准备把我们从这里挖出去么? |
[31:11] | Something like that. Come over here and give me a hand. | 差不多吧 过来帮帮我 |
[31:24] | Hey, you want Sora back? Is that what this is all about? | 嘿, 你还想要Sora回去么? 难道我们的协议只是这些? |
[31:27] | Sora knew what she was doing, moreso than most of the men. | Sora知道她在做什么 比大多数人都清楚 |
[31:30] | Besides, the Genii do not make deals with terrorists. | 而且, Genii从来不跟恐怖分子 签订协议 |
[31:33] | Terrorists? You attacked us! | 恐怖分子? 是你袭击我们! |
[31:36] | After you ambushed us on our own world. | 那也是在你们先到我们的星球上 设计埋伏我们之后 |
[31:38] | This is crazy. | 这真是太疯狂了 |
[31:39] | We’re both just trying to protect our people. | 我们大家都是想保护自己的人民 |
[31:41] | That is correct. But if making your people a target, | 很对 不过如果把你的人民作为目标 |
[31:43] | buys my people more time, it will have been worth it. | 可以为我的人民赢得更多的时间的话 这样做还是值得的 |
[31:46] | Listen…. | 听着…. |
[31:47] | I don’t wanna discuss it any further Doctor! | 我不想再跟你争论这个了, 博士! |
[31:49] | Find the ZPM and you can all return to Atlantis. | 找到ZPM, 然后你们就都可以 会到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[31:52] | Fail and the deal’s off. | 如果失败了 协议就自动终止 |
[32:05] | So what happened out there? | 到底发生了什么? |
[32:06] | As soon as we had a clean shot, it self destructed. | 正当我们可以射击的时候 它自己爆炸了 |
[32:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:11] | Ma’am. I have no idea. I don’t think it came here to fight. | 女士, 我不知道 我认为它到这里不是来战斗的 |
[32:13] | It didn’t seem that interested in the jumpers, | 它看起来对我们的飞船也没有兴趣 |
[32:16] | except for when we were blocking it’s way to the city. | 除非我们挡住了它飞向城市的路时 |
[32:18] | Darts are not long range fighters. | 幽灵的这种飞船并不是 远程战斗机 |
[32:21] | The fact it came so far alone. It was a scout. | 事实上它这么远只身前来 应该是为了侦查 |
[32:26] | Well why would it self destruct? Scouts are mean’t to relay information. | 那它为什么要自毁呢? 侦查不就意味着要传送信息么 |
[32:29] | But it did relay information. | 它确实传送了信息 |
[32:32] | Look, just before it exploded, the Dart was transmitting data. | 看, 就在它爆炸之前 那艘飞船一直在传送数据 |
[32:45] | I don’t suppose you could…. | 我想你不能…. |
[32:46] | Not any time soon, at least. | 至少现在不行 |
[32:48] | Can we determine where it was sending it? | 我们可以判断信息是发往哪里么? |
[32:49] | I could direct long range sensors to that area. Give me a couple of hours? | 我可以引导远程探测器指向那块区域 能不能给我几个小时? |
[33:00] | I just assumed that we’d place the stones on the pedestal, | 我想我们应该把石头放在基座上 |
[33:03] | have someone put their hands | 然后让人把手掌 |
[33:05] | on the palm prints and hopefully we’d get the ZPM. | 放在这个掌印上 幸运的话, 我们就可以得到ZPM |
[33:07] | The question is, what order do we put the stones in? | 现在的问题是, 我们应该按照 什么顺序来摆放这些石头? |
[33:10] | I think it’s pretty straight forward. | 我认为直接依次摆放即可 |
[33:12] | Well, nothing’s been straightforward yet! What makes you think this would be? | 现在没有什么是很直接的! 你认为应该是什么? |
[33:15] | The last stone is the only one with grooves that match the centre position. | 只有最后一块石头上的凹槽 才跟中心位置对应 |
[33:18] | So? | 然后呢? |
[33:19] | So it fits snugly into place. Complete the pattern and get the ZPM. | 然后它就可以顺顺贴贴的放在那个位置 接着完成整个图案并拿到 ZPM |
[33:22] | Why would they continue to play games at this point? | 都到这个地步了 他们还会玩什么把戏? |
[33:25] | I really don’t think you understand how these people thought. | 我想你并没有真正理解 这些人是怎么想的 |
[33:27] | McKay, stop stalling. | McKay, 不要拖延时间了 |
[33:29] | I’m not stalling, I just think we need to consider the fact…. | 我并不是拖延时间, 我只是认为 我们需要看清事实…. |
[33:32] | Prenos, arrange the stones and retrieve the ZPM please. | Prenos, 请你过去摆好石头 然后拿到ZPM |
[33:50] | McKay! McKay! | |
[33:51] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[33:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[34:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[34:17] | You knew this would happen. | 你知道这会发生的 |
[34:18] | Yes, yes I did. | 是的, 是的我知道 |
[34:20] | In fact, I was in the middle of telling you as much, | 事实上, 我正要跟你说 |
[34:21] | when you ordered him to activate the pedestal. | 正在这时你却让他去激活基座 |
[34:23] | Look, you killed him, not me. | 是你杀了他, 不是我 |
[34:37] | What’s the correct order of the stones? | 这些石头的正确顺序到底是什么? |
[34:39] | I’m not sure yet. | 现在我也不知道 |
[34:48] | Well you’ll have four chances to get it right. | 好吧, 你现在有四次尝试的机会 |
[34:53] | You go first. | 你先去 |
[35:03] | Any time you wanna start…. | 一旦你想开始…. |
[35:05] | I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 我在想, 我在想… |
[35:06] | Right, we tried one to nine. | 好吧, 我们试了从一到九 |
[35:08] | Thankyou, yes. | 谢谢, 是的 |
[35:09] | How about nine to one? | 那试试从九到一如何? |
[35:10] | Possibly, look Prenos was right. | 也许, Prenos是对的 |
[35:11] | The centre stone is the only one that locks into place. | 中心石头是唯一那个可以 放在这个地方的 |
[35:13] | All the others must move around it. | 所有其它的必须已到周围去 |
[35:14] | I’m just trying to think of a combination | 我在想一种组合 |
[35:16] | that makes sense with five in the middle. | 可以让五处于中间 |
[35:17] | Fifteen. It’s gotta have something to do with 15, or 9 or 5. | 十五 一定是跟15, 9或者5有关 |
[35:21] | Shut up, please. I’m trying to think. | 别说了, 求求你 我正在思考 |
[35:24] | I’m not gonna shut up Rodney, my life’s at stake. | 我不会住嘴的, Rodney 我的命就押在这上面了 |
[35:25] | Exactly. So simmer down and let me save it! | 很对, 既然这样就请安静一下 让我想想怎么救你! |
[35:27] | Ever heard the term, two heads are better than one? | 听过这种说法么? 两个脑袋比一个要聪明 |
[35:29] | It’s a common misconception. | 这是公众的误解 |
[35:30] | Give me the gun and I’ll shoot him myself! | 给我一把枪, 我想自杀! |
[35:32] | This is taking too long. Choose and go. | 你们花的时间已经太多了 做出选择然后开始 |
[35:34] | What, you got somewhere you gotta be? | 怎么, 你急着去投胎? |
[35:35] | Choose and go! | 做出选择然后开始! |
[35:38] | I got nothing. | 我没有主意 |
[35:41] | Thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你鼓舞人心的话 |
[35:43] | Nine to one, that’s all I can think of. | 从九到一, 我能想到的只有这个 |
[35:46] | Ok, step back. | 好吧, 退后 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:49] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没有死 |
[35:50] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的, 抱歉 |
[35:59] | Major. Now! | 少校, 开始吧! |
[36:13] | I got it! | 我知道了! |
[36:14] | What? | 什么? |
[36:15] | The brotherhood of 15. | 15人组成的brotherhood |
[36:16] | The numbers 1-9 can be put in a three by three grid, | 数字1到9可以被放在一个 3乘以3的格子里 |
[36:20] | so they add up to 15 in every direction. | 并且在每个方向加起来都等于15 |
[36:22] | Oh, you’re right! How did you know that? | 噢, 你是对的! 你是怎么知道的? |
[36:25] | It was on a mensa test. | 这曾经在mensa的测试中出现过 |
[36:27] | You’re a member of mensa? | 你是mensa的成员? |
[36:28] | No, but I took the test. | 不, 不过我参加过测试 |
[36:29] | When? | 什么时候? |
[36:31] | I don’t wanna talk about his now Rodney? | 我现在不想谈这个, Rodney |
[36:33] | Right, right. | 好的, 好的 |
[36:35] | Ok. 2, 9, 4. OK. 2, 9, 4 | |
[36:39] | 7, 5, 3…6,1,8. That’s it, that’s gotta be it. | 7, 5, 3…6,1,8. 就是这, 应该就是这样 |
[36:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:53] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[37:55] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧? |
[37:57] | Yes, thankyou. | 是的, 谢谢你 |
[37:59] | Sorry Rodney, I had no way of telling you what was coming. | 抱歉Rodney, 我没法告诉你 即将发生什么 |
[38:01] | My eyes? I need my eyes for seeing. | 我的眼睛! 我的眼睛什么都看不见了 |
[38:03] | Get the ZPM, Rodney. | 去拿ZPM, Rodney. |
[38:05] | It’s a small miracle I can still make out shapes. That’s all I’m saying. | 这是个奇迹 我居然还能够辨认出轮廓 我想说的就是这些 |
[38:14] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[38:22] | Alright, we’re getting out of here. | 好吧, 我们要从这里出去 |
[38:25] | We’ll send the villagers to pick you up in about an hour. | 大约一小时后 我们会让村民把你拉上去 |
[38:28] | The smart thing would be to kill me now. | 现在最聪明的做法就是把我杀掉 |
[38:43] | You’re right. I tell you what, I’m gonna want points for this in the future. | 你是对的 告诉你吧 我也希望这样做会对将来有所好处 |
[38:49] | But if you ever do this again, I will kill you. Deal? | 不过如果你胆敢再这样做的话 我一定会杀了你的 明白? |
[39:04] | We good? | 都还好吧? |
[39:05] | Yeah, as far as I can see. | 是的, 直到我能够看见 |
[39:08] | Let’s move out. | 我们出去 |
[39:13] | I can’t believe you never mentioned the Mensa thing. | 我简直无法相信, 你从来没有提起 任何关于Mensa的事情 |
[39:14] | I took the test. I never joined. | 我接受了测试 不过我从来没有加入 |
[39:16] | But you passed? | 你通过了? |
[39:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:18] | Well you know, we have a chapter on Atlantis | 好吧, 你知道, 我们在亚特兰蒂斯 也有一个题目 |
[39:20] | Rodney, Rodney. Up the rope. | Rodney, Rodney. 拉绳子吧 |
[39:25] | I thought we’d never find one of those things. | 我想我们从来没有找到 这么好的东西 |
[39:27] | I’m gonna sleep pretty soundly tonight. | 我今晚一定会睡得很甜的 |
[39:29] | Not me. I’m gonna be up all night getting every system I can, back on line. | 我可不行 我必须整晚工作 让每个系统都重新运转起来 |
[39:33] | Eleena, I don’t think we will ever be able to properly repay you for this. | Eleena, 我想我们真不知道 该如何报答你 |
[39:37] | You won’t have to. | 你们没必要报答我 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[39:53] | Alright. Alright, easy. Easy! | 好了, 好了, 放松, 放松! |
[39:57] | Eleena? You involved the Genii? | Eleena? 你跟Genii人串通好了? |
[40:01] | This has nothing to do with the Genii. I am a member of the new brotherhood. | 这跟Genii人没有任何关系 我是新一届brotherhood的成员 |
[40:07] | What is this about? | 那这是干什么? |
[40:08] | Ten generations ago, after a severe culling, the brotherhood was destroyed. | 数十代人以前, 在一次残酷的洗劫之后 brotherhood被消灭了 |
[40:14] | Many of us found their writings and decided to try and complete the task handed down to us by the ancestors. | 我们当中的很多人找到了他们的笔记 并下决心要完成古人交付给我们的任务 |
[40:20] | I am the new master handler. | 我就是新的首领 |
[40:24] | We thank you for helping us find the Potentia. | 我们要谢谢你们帮我们找到了Potentia |
[40:27] | But it must go into hiding again. | 不过它必须再次被保藏起来 |
[40:30] | We come from the city of the ancestors. That ZPM was intended for us. | 我们就是来自古人的城市 那个ZPM就是留给我们的 |
[40:34] | No. You live in Atlantis, but you are not the ancestors. | 不, 你们只是住在 Atlantis 你们并不是古人 |
[40:39] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么? |
[40:43] | Atlantis might fall if we don’t take this ZPM back. | 如果我们不把这个ZPM拿回去 亚特兰蒂斯就会陷落 |
[40:45] | Then it would serve no purpose. | 那样的话你们这样做就毫无意义了 |
[40:47] | You really think the ancestors would have wanted that? | 你认为古人希望看到的就是这个? |
[40:50] | None of us can know their plan. | 我们都不知道他们的计划 |
[40:53] | They don’t have a plan. | 他们并没有什么计划 |
[40:54] | You think getting attacked by the Wraith and getting chased out of the galaxy | 你认为被幽灵袭击 并且被赶出这个星系 |
[40:57] | is something they planned for? | 也是他们所计划的么? |
[40:58] | Eleena, you’re far too smart to think that…. | Eleena, 你这样想 实在是有点聪明过头了…. |
[41:00] | The potentia will be put into hiding on another world. | potentia将会被藏到另外一个星球 |
[41:04] | When the ancestors return, our people will be greatly rewarded. | 当古人回来的时候 我们的人民就会得到丰厚的回报 |
[41:08] | Eleena, you can’t believe that. | Eleena, 那可能让你 觉得有点难以置信 |
[41:10] | Well, come back with us. Let me prove it to you. | 这样, 跟我们一起回去 我会证明给你看的 |
[41:13] | This is how it must be. Now it is time for you to leave. | 事情应该就是这样 现在你们应该走了 |
[41:32] | Did you try to explain? | 你们试图解释了么? |
[41:33] | I tried. Believe me, we tried. | 我试过了 相信我, 我们试过了 |
[41:36] | We could have used it. | 我们本可以用上它的 |
[41:37] | Of course we could | 当然我们可以 |
[41:38] | No, you don’t understand. While you were offworld, | 不, 你们不明白 当你们还在其它星球的时候 |
[41:41] | a Wraith Dart flew over our city. | 一艘幽灵的飞船飞到我们城市的上空 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉? |
[41:44] | We lost a Jumper, along with Markham and Smith. | 我们失去了一艘飞船 同时还有Markham和Smith |
[41:46] | We what? | 什么? |
[41:48] | And it scanned us. | 而且它还扫描了我们 |
[41:50] | We just lost two of my men in a Jumper and this is the first time I’m hearing about it? | 我们刚刚失去了两个在飞船中的人 为什么不早点告诉我 |
[41:54] | I tried to reach you, but you’ve been out of radio contact for twelve hours. | 我试图通过无线电联系你 不过十二小时以来一直联系不上 |
[41:57] | Now the Dart sent a transmission deep into space | 幽灵的飞船已经向 深空传送了一些信息 |
[42:00] | and then it self destructed before we could get to it. | 并且在我们可以抓住它之前自毁了 |
[42:02] | We scanned the area with our deep space sensors and… | 我们用我们的深空探测器 扫描了那片区域… |
[42:05] | We have deep space sensors? | 我们有深空探测器? |
[42:06] | Yeah. It’s a long story. | 是的, 说来话长 |
[42:08] | We found something else rather unsettling. | 我们还发现了一些更为不安的东西 |
[42:11] | I’m already unsettled. Show me. | 我已经很不安了 给我看吧 |
[42:24] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[42:26] | Wraith Hive ships. 3 of them. The system analysis just got back…. | 幽灵的母船, 一共有三个 系统刚刚分析完…. |
[42:31] | Great. Where are they headed? | 很好, 他们的目的地是哪里? |
[42:33] | If they maintain direction and speed, they’ll be over our planet within two weeks. | 如果它们保持现有的航向和速度 在两个星期之内就会达到我们的星球 |