时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It can’t be a storm. | 这不会是一个风暴 |
[00:04] | It stretches across the whole horizon. | 它占据了整个地平线 |
[00:06] | This must cover 20 percent of the planet. | 它至少覆盖了星球20% 的地区 |
[00:08] | If you want everyone to live, you gate them off world. | 如果你不想有人伤亡,那就得把他们弄出去 |
[00:10] | Within the next hour, there will be less than 10 people on atlantis. | 之后的一个小时内,Atlantis里只会有不足10个的人 而且大部分都是科学家. |
[00:13] | We cannot afford to pass up this opportunity. | 我们不能错失这个机会. |
[00:17] | What is the one thing keeping us from having a shield? | 我们无法开启防御系统的唯一阻碍是什么? |
[00:20] | Electricity. | 电力 |
[00:21] | Atlantis is designed to withstand substantial lightning strikes. | Atlantis的设计是足以经受闪电的袭击的 |
[00:24] | There are lightning rods all over the city. | 城市中到处都有避雷针. |
[00:26] | If we disable the grounding stations, | 如果我们停止地下站 |
[00:27] | that energy could conceivably be used | 无庸怀疑,我们就可以使用这些能量 |
[00:29] | to charge up the shield generators. | 来给我们的护罩发生器补充能量 |
[00:31] | We decided to wait out the storm in the jumper. | 我们决定待在探险者2号里面 等风暴过了再回去 |
[00:39] | From what I can ascertain, a small Genii strike force has gated in. | 据我所知 一小队Genii武装力量闯了进来 |
[00:43] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做? |
[00:44] | You are in possession of supplies we vitally need… | 你们拥有我们非常需要的东西 |
[00:46] | the C-4 explosive, all of your medical supplies. | C-4炸药, 以及你们所有的药品 |
[00:49] | As of right now, we are in control of atlantis. | 现在…我们控制了 Atlantis. |
[00:54] | Say goodbye to Dr. Weir. | 跟Weir博士告别吧. |
[00:56] | And now the conclusion… | 现在的结局是… |
[01:01] | Kolya! Kolya! | |
[01:04] | Kolya, don’t do this! | Kolya, 不要这么做! |
[01:07] | How is this going to help you get what you want? | 这对获取你所需要的有什么帮助么? |
[01:09] | Sheppard put you in this position, not me. | 这是让Sheppard给逼的, 不能怪我 |
[01:12] | You can’t do this. This is crazy. You need her. | 你不能这么做. 这太疯狂了. 你需要她. |
[01:14] | She’s right, commander. | 她是对的, 司令官 |
[01:15] | There are codes required to activate the shield, | 启动防护罩需要密码 |
[01:17] | codes that only she knows. You can’t do it without her. | 只要她知道这个密码 没有她, 你将无法启动防护罩 |
[01:22] | You can’t do this without me either. | 没有我你也不能 |
[01:24] | I mean, we’re a package deal. | 我的意思是, 我们是一个有机的整体 |
[01:25] | You take us out of the equation, | 如果你把我们之间的这种平衡打破 |
[01:27] | and you don’t have an end-game. | 你将不会得到有一个好的收场的 |
[01:32] | Granted, that’s a chess term. | 要知道, 这就像是一个棋局 |
[01:33] | My point is we’re the only ones who can fix the grounding station. | 我的意思是只有我们可以修好地下站 |
[01:37] | We’re the only ones who can activate the shield. | 只有我们可以启动防护罩 |
[01:38] | We’re the only ones that can solve problems I can’t even think of yet. | 也只有我们可以解决那些无法想像的问题 |
[01:40] | You kill either one of us, | 你只要杀死我们当中的任何一个 |
[01:41] | and you don’t get what you want. | 你就不会得到你所想要的 |
[01:43] | That’s how important we are. | 这就是我们的重要性 |
[01:44] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[01:46] | Rodney, he gets it. | Rodney, 他知道了 |
[01:55] | I appreciate your… | 多谢你的… |
[01:56] | You’re an asset we need to complete this mission. | 你对我们完成此次任务还有用 |
[02:04] | You stepped in front of a gun for me. | 你为了我站在一支枪的前面 |
[02:06] | Don’t thank me just yet. | 现在先不忙谢我 |
[02:08] | We’ve got two and a half hours till the storm hits, and unless our luck changes drastically, | 离风暴来临只有两个半小时了 除非我们运气绝对好 |
[02:11] | this city is going to be obliterated. | 这座城市将被湮没 |
[02:30] | Major Sheppard, how’s this for credibility? | Sheppard少校, 你相信么 |
[02:34] | Weir is dead. | Weir死了 |
[02:37] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[02:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:41] | Stay out of my way, or McKay will join her. | 别挡我的路, 要不McKay也会去跟她做伴 |
[04:22] | This is amazing. | 这太令人惊奇了 |
[04:30] | There you are. | 你过来 |
[04:34] | We’re here. | 我们在这儿 |
[04:35] | Take two men, head there. | 让两个人到那去 |
[04:38] | Four levels down. | 下面四层 |
[04:40] | That’s Sheppard. | 那是Sheppard. |
[04:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[04:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:46] | You’re with me. | 你留在这 |
[04:47] | He’s heading out of the hallways. | 他正走出走廊 |
[05:12] | – Holy Grail – That’s it! | – 终于来了 – 就是它 |
[05:16] | What are you doing, man? | 你在做什么? |
[05:17] | Adding weight to the puddle jumper by resetting its inertial dampeners. | 调节惯性阀, 给我们的飞船增加点重量 |
[05:21] | You shouldn’t screw with those controls. We’re heavy enough. | 你不该动它 我们已经足够重了 |
[05:23] | Can’t be too careful. | 难道不能再小心一点么? |
[05:24] | Yes, you can. You can be way too careful. | 是的, 你行. 我想你是过于小心了. |
[05:27] | There’s no chance we’re going to blow away here. | 我们不可能被吹走的 |
[05:29] | Let it go. | 够了 |
[05:30] | That should be enough. | 这应该够了 |
[05:31] | How much longer until the storm passes? | 风暴还要持续多久? |
[05:34] | I guess we’re barely halfway through, | 我想可能一半还不到 |
[05:36] | but there’s no way to tell. | 但我没法告诉你 |
[05:45] | You know, I hope they’re okay, too. | 你知道, 我也希望他们都还好 |
[06:37] | What’s this then? | 怎么了? |
[06:40] | We’re through it? | 风暴过去了? |
[06:42] | We can’t be. | 不会 |
[06:44] | It’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[07:14] | He’s moving. | 他在动 |
[07:24] | Are you sure we’re on the right level? | 你肯定我们确实应该在这一层么? |
[07:40] | Where did he go? | 他到哪里去了? |
[07:41] | He can probably hear your stupid questions. | 他会听到你那愚蠢的问题的 |
[08:04] | Oh, will you look at this? | Oh, 你想来看看么? |
[08:07] | Now, that is just… | 现在, 它已经… |
[08:09] | That is never going to be useful again. | 这再也不能用了 |
[08:23] | I should be able to bypass the switching station entirely. | 我想我应该可以接一个旁路 把整个开关绕开 |
[08:27] | Good. How long? | 很好, 这要多久? |
[08:29] | It’s not half as bad as it looks. | 实际上这比看起来的要糟得多 |
[08:31] | I’d say 15, 20 minutes tops. | 我想最多15, 20分钟吧 |
[08:33] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[08:35] | Dr. Weir, I need you to… | Weir博士, 我需要你来… |
[08:36] | Right, of course. | 好的, 当然 |
[08:39] | Keep that there. | 把那按住 |
[09:22] | We’re in the eye. | 我们在风暴眼中 |
[09:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[09:25] | Has to be. | 一定是 |
[09:27] | The eye? | 风暴眼? |
[09:28] | Dead center of the storm. | 风暴的正中心 |
[09:30] | The storm swirls around a 20- to 40- kilometer-wide area. | 风暴在周围旋转 这是一个20到40公里宽的区域 |
[09:33] | Then this calm will not last? | 那就是说, 这种宁静不会持续下去? |
[09:35] | No, in fact, in about 10 minutes, | 当然, 实际上, 大约只有10分钟 |
[09:37] | it’s going to get very ugly again. | 马上就又会变得非常糟糕的 |
[09:39] | Well, come on. We have to help the major. | 好的, 来吧 我们必须去帮助少校 |
[09:41] | We can take off, but landing is twice as hard, believe me. | 我们可以起飞, 但是降落将会非常困难 相信我 |
[09:43] | What if the storm’s reached atlantis? | 那如果风暴到达atlantis又将会怎样? |
[09:45] | Has it? | 它到了么? |
[09:45] | Not just yet, but it will anytime now. | 现在还没有, 不过随时会到 |
[09:47] | Stop wasting time. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 不要浪费时间了. 我们走, 我们走吧 |
[09:50] | We would still have to fly straight through the storm, lieutenant. It’s insanity. | 我们仍然必须穿过风暴, 中尉 这太疯狂了 |
[09:53] | This is not insanity. This is a spaceship. | 这不是疯狂 这是一艘太空船 |
[09:54] | We can fly up and over. | 我们可以飞到风暴上面 |
[09:55] | Straight up and down? | 一直上去然后再下来? |
[09:56] | Straight up and down. | 一直上去然后再下来 |
[09:57] | I’m a bloody medical doctor, not a magician. | 我只是一个普通的医学博士, 不是一个魔术师 |
[10:00] | You can do it. | 我们可以做到 |
[10:00] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[10:01] | If we can help, we must. | 如果我们可以帮助, 那我们就必须去 |
[10:07] | Oh, crap. | Oh, 我认输 |
[10:10] | 20 feet away. | 20英尺远 |
[10:22] | Five feet. | 5英尺 |
[10:24] | There’s so much smoke. | 这里的烟太多了 |
[10:26] | Which way? | 哪边? |
[10:30] | You’re right on top of him. | 你们在他的正上方 |
[10:31] | Yeah? I think I would see him if I was. | 是么? 如果他在我应该可以看到他 |
[10:34] | Stand by. | 不要动 |
[10:47] | Do you see him? | 看见他了么? |
[10:51] | Did you get him? | 抓住他了么? |
[10:54] | Report. | 报告 |
[11:05] | Commander. | 司令官 |
[11:07] | Yes, Sora. | 是的, Sora. |
[11:09] | Ladon had been leading three of our men on a reconnaissance mission. | Ladon让三个人进行搜索行动 |
[11:12] | It seems major Sheppard has killed three more of our strike team. | 看起来 Sheppard 少校又杀了我们三个人 |
[11:16] | Tell everyone to move back to the control room. | 告诉所有人回到控制室 |
[11:18] | Right away, sir. | 马上, 长官 |
[11:22] | Why did you tell him you could have this fixed in 15 to 20 minutes? | 你为什么告诉他你可以在15到20分钟内 把这个修好 |
[11:26] | Oh, I don’t know. | Oh, 我不知道 |
[11:27] | Maybe so he wouldn’t kill us. | 也许这样他就不会杀了我们 |
[11:30] | I understand that, but once the shield is operational, | 我能理解, 不过一旦防护罩运作起来 |
[11:33] | we won’t be very useful, now, will we? | 我们将不再有用 现在, 我们该怎么办? |
[11:35] | Why did you let me tell him I could fix it in 15 or 20? | 那你为什么让我告诉他我可以在15到20分钟内把它修好? |
[11:37] | You just have to stall him some more. | 你必须跟他再拖延一下时间 |
[11:39] | Well, I just told him how long it’ll take. | 好, 我刚刚告诉它修好这个要多久 |
[11:41] | Find another problem with it. | 那就在它身上再找一个问题 |
[11:43] | Tell them that the power loop interface | 告诉他们能量循环接口 |
[11:46] | isn’t jiving with your walkabout, something. | 无法与你的工作配合, 之类的 |
[11:48] | “Isn’t jiving”? | “无法配合”? |
[11:49] | Rodney, you get my point. | Rodney, 我就是这个意思 |
[11:51] | Though from the sounds of it, | 根据现在的情况来看 |
[11:53] | if we give major Sheppard enough time, | 如果我们给Sheppard足够的时间 |
[11:54] | it seems like he can take care of the rest of them on his own. | 他应该可以解决剩下那部分人 |
[11:59] | Radio chief Cowen. | 呼叫Cowen首领 |
[12:00] | Tell him to send reinforcements, a full company. | 告诉他派出增援部队, 一整个连 |
[12:05] | If you ‘re hoping major Sheppard | 如果你们希望Sheppard少校 |
[12:07] | can diminish our numbers, you are mistaken. | 可以让我们减员, 那就想错了 |
[12:22] | Okay. What would McKay do? | OK. McKay将要做什么? |
[12:35] | You’re coming in a little steep, doc. | 你的切入有点陡了, 博士 |
[12:37] | – Thank you, Lieutenant. – I’m very aware of that. | – 谢谢你, 中尉 – 我对这非常清楚 |
[12:39] | I told you not to play with the inertial dampeners. | 我告诉过你不要玩那些惯性阀 |
[12:41] | I’m pretty sure I got them back where they were. | 我非常确信我已经把它们都拨回去了 |
[12:43] | Why don’t you try to contact the major? | 你为什么不尝试联系一下少校? |
[12:45] | First, you got to get us in there. | 首先, 你必须让我们先进去 |
[13:08] | What are you up to? | 你到底要干什么? |
[13:17] | What’s he done now? | 他做了些什么? |
[13:22] | I should have seen this coming. | 我本该预料到的 |
[13:29] | Commander. | 司令官 |
[13:31] | Major Sheppard has cut power to the control room. | Sheppard少校切断了控制室的电源 |
[13:34] | How? | 他是怎么做的? |
[13:37] | Atlantis is being powered by five small generators, | Atlantis的电力由5个小型发电机提供 |
[13:40] | each responsible for a separate area of the city. | 每个独立的为城市中的一部分供电 |
[13:42] | Major Sheppard has just disabled | Sheppard刚刚停掉了 |
[13:44] | the one generator that powers stargate operations in this tower. | 为星际之门控制台供电的那台发电机 |
[13:48] | Now, we still have most primary operations. | 现在, 我们仍然可以进行一些主要的操作 |
[13:54] | We have definitely lost all secondary systems. | 但我们完全失去了所有的次要的系统 |
[13:59] | Can you still track Sheppard? | 你还可以跟踪到Sheppard么? |
[14:03] | No. | 不行 |
[14:05] | Then we have no idea where he is now. | 那我们现在不知道他在哪了? |
[14:08] | No, sir. | 是的, 长官 |
[14:13] | Is the control room secure? | 控制室安全么? |
[14:15] | Yes, commander. | 是的, 长官 |
[14:17] | I suggest we send some men to guard the remaining generators. | 我建议让一些人去守住剩下的那些发电机 |
[14:20] | No! | 不行! |
[14:21] | He’s trying to divide us into manageable numbers. | 他正想把我们分开, 这样好逐一消灭 |
[14:23] | Just hold stargate operations | 守住星际之门的控制台 |
[14:25] | until the reinforcements arrive. | 直到增援赶到 |
[14:27] | Understood. | 明白 |
[14:40] | If he asks what’s taking so long, | 如果他问起是什么要干这么久 |
[14:41] | you have to do all the talking, okay? | 你就去告诉他刚才所说的, 好么? |
[14:42] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:43] | No, no, I won’t. | 不, 不, 我不会 |
[14:45] | I’m a terrible bluffer. I’ve lost small fortunes at poker. | 我干骗人这行不行 我不会去冒险的 |
[14:47] | My eye twitches. I laugh inappropriately. It’s not pretty. | 我的眼睛会跳. 笑起来也不自然. 这都不好 |
[14:51] | What’s our progress? | 进行得怎么样了? |
[14:54] | We’ve hit a small snag. | 我们碰到了一点小麻烦 |
[14:56] | We’re just running a diagnostic | 正在进行诊断 |
[14:58] | to make sure we can interface our codes properly. | 以确定它可以正常传送我们的编码 |
[15:03] | It’s a small snag, small snag. | 只是一个小麻烦, 小麻烦 |
[15:05] | It’s, like, half an hour at the most. | 好的, 听着, 最多半个小时 |
[15:10] | Commander Sheppard has just disabled another generator. | 司令官, Sheppard刚刚停掉了另外一个发电机 |
[15:12] | Yes, Ladon, I am aware of that. | 是的, Ladon, 我知道了 |
[15:14] | He’s cut the power to grounding station three. | 他切断了三号地下站的电源 |
[15:17] | Can it still be repaired? | 这还能修好么? |
[15:23] | Without power? No. | 没有电? 不行 |
[15:27] | Can the plan be completed without it? | 没有它, 计划可以完成么? |
[15:30] | The other three grounding stations have been disabled. | 其他三个地下站已经停掉了 |
[15:32] | No. No, it’s just not good enough. | 不, 不行, 这还不够 |
[15:35] | Look, by uncoupling the grounding stations, | 看, 断开地下站 |
[15:37] | it means that when lightning strikes the city, | 这意味着当闪电击中这座城市的时候 |
[15:39] | the electricity will have nowhere to go. | 电能将无处可去 |
[15:42] | If I could channel the electricity properly | 如果我对这些电能加以合适的引导 |
[15:44] | through the conduits that line the city corridors, | 它将会穿过城市中的走廊 |
[15:47] | we should be able to power the shield… | 我们也就可以给防护罩提供能量… |
[15:49] | Temporarily. | 临时性的 |
[15:50] | If any of these grounding stations are left active, | 如果这些地下站当中只要还有一个仍然接在上面 |
[15:53] | a sizable amount of electricity | 那么大量的电能 |
[15:55] | will find its way to ground and no shield. | 就会通往地下, 我们也将没有防护罩 |
[16:02] | Commander, the storm has not slowed its pace. | 司令官, 风暴并没有放慢脚步 |
[16:04] | We have little time to get the shields activated. | 我们没有时间了, 必须立即让防护罩工作起来 |
[16:06] | We should re-evaluate our goal. Perhaps. | 我们应该重新评估我们的目标, 或许 |
[16:08] | We still have more than enough time to complete our objectives. | 我们仍然有足够的时间来实现我们的目标 |
[16:11] | Then I must strongly advise | 所以, 我强烈建议 |
[16:12] | that we send men down to repair the deactivated generators | 让人去修好那些停掉的发电机 |
[16:15] | and to guard the remaining active ones. | 并且守好剩下可以工作的那几个 |
[16:17] | Agreed, teams of two, | 同意, 兵分两路 |
[16:18] | but I want you to watch over the control room. | 但我要你守好控制室 |
[16:21] | As soon as the reinforcements arrive, | 直到增援到达 |
[16:23] | have them take Sheppard with overwhelming force. | 并带领他们以压倒性的力量抓住Sheppard |
[16:26] | Understood. | 明白 |
[16:30] | Perhaps we can be under shelter while we wait. | 或许等一下我们就可以处于防护罩的保护之下了 |
[16:32] | I’m liable to catch a cold like that… | 到时我一定会感冒… |
[16:38] | I take it that’s a “no.” | 我认了 |
[16:55] | Remain here and be still. | 呆在这儿, 不要动 |
[16:56] | I will return for you. | 我会回来接你们的 |
[16:59] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[17:00] | Armory. | 军械库 |
[17:01] | Are you sure… | 你确定… |
[17:02] | You know you’re always saying you’re not military, | 你知道, 你总是在说你不是一个军人 |
[17:04] | – Hi. – you don’t have to take orders? – Hi. | – 你没有必要服从命令? |
[17:06] | Now you do. | 现在你必须听我的 |
[17:09] | So long as it’s temporary. | 就当是暂时性的 |
[17:21] | Should we try to contact the major now? | 我们现在应该尝试联系少校么? |
[17:23] | The Genii may be monitoring our frequencies. | Genii可能正在监听我们的频率 |
[17:25] | We do not want to alert them of our presence. | 我不想通知他们我们已经到了 |
[17:27] | Life-signs detector. | 生命信号探测仪 |
[17:30] | These wee dots don’t tell us much about who’s who. | 这些小点不会告诉我们谁是谁 |
[17:32] | How do we know which one’s the major? | 我们怎么知道谁是少校? |
[17:34] | He’ll be the dot getting rid of the other dots. | 如果有个小点除去了其他的点, 那就是他 |
[17:36] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[18:01] | How many should we expect? | 大概会来多少人? |
[18:02] | A full company, 60 or more. | 一整个连, 60人或者更多 |
[18:06] | I don’t know how we were expected | 如果没有这么多人过来 |
[18:07] | to take a facility this size with any less. | 我们的处境就很难预料 |
[18:09] | It was supposed to be a raid to retrieve what was rightfully ours. | 我们本来的计划只是进行一次突袭 找回本该属于我们的东西 |
[18:14] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[18:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:24] | Reinforcements are arriving now, Commander. | 司令官, 增援到了 |
[18:27] | Have them secure stargate operations | 让他们守住星际之门操作台 |
[18:29] | and report back to me. | 然后向我汇报 |
[18:31] | Yes, Commander. | 是, 司令官 |
[18:38] | Secure the area. | 警戒这片区域 |
[18:39] | Then I want you to… | 然后我要你们… |
[18:42] | Shut it off. Ladon! | 把它关掉. Ladon! |
[18:44] | Stop him! | 阻止他! |
[18:52] | This is Sora. | 我是Sora. |
[18:53] | Stop sending the reinforcements. | 停止发送增援 |
[18:54] | The stargate shield has been raised. | 星际之门的防护罩已经打开了 |
[18:57] | Sheppard has raised the gate shield. | Sheppard打开了这个防护罩 |
[18:59] | Shut it down. | 把它关掉 |
[19:02] | Turn it off. | 把它关掉 |
[19:03] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么关 |
[19:04] | Ladon is unconscious. | Ladon已经晕过去了 |
[19:06] | Tell her the procedure. | 把程序告诉她 |
[19:07] | I can’t. I don’t know what he’s done! | 不行, 我不知道他做了些什么! |
[19:08] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[19:09] | Well, he must have entered his personal command code. | 好吧, 他肯定是输入了他的个人命令码 |
[19:11] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[19:12] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[19:13] | Only Sheppard would know it. | 只有Sheppard自己知道 |
[19:14] | Trust me, I’m not that brave. | 相信我, 我没有那个胆 |
[19:16] | I would help you if I could. | 如果可以, 我肯定会帮你的 |
[19:18] | You have the command codes. | 你有那个命令码 |
[19:25] | It’s no use. | 没有用 |
[19:28] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[19:34] | The gate has shut down. | 门已经关上了 |
[19:35] | There are no more men coming. | 不会再有人进来了 |
[19:38] | How many men made it? | 有多少人过来了? |
[19:42] | Five. | 五个 |
[19:43] | Five of 60. | 60人中的5个 |
[19:55] | You still need me if you want the city. | 如果你想要这个城市, 你仍然需要我 |
[20:01] | You still need both of us. | 你仍然需要我们 |
[20:34] | He’s entered some sort of security code to lock down the gate. | 他输入了某种安全码, 关掉了星际之门 |
[20:38] | Just give me some time. | 给我一些时间 |
[20:39] | I should be able to crack it. | 我应该可以破解它 |
[20:41] | Do it. | 快干 |
[20:43] | Commander? | 司令官? |
[20:44] | He thinks he can have the gate fixed. | 他说他可以修好星际之门 |
[20:48] | Did Athor’s son make it through the gate? | Athor的儿子通过了星际之门么? |
[20:50] | I’m sorry? | 谁? |
[20:52] | His name is Idos. | 他的名字叫Idos. |
[20:54] | Did he make it? | 他过来了么? |
[20:56] | No, sir. | 没有, 长官 |
[21:04] | Over 60 men killed. | 死掉了60多个人 |
[21:06] | Defending his home and his people, Commander, as we would. | 保卫他的家园和他的人民 司令官, 正如我们期望的 |
[21:12] | When can more reinforcements be sent? | 什么时候更多的增援能够发送过来? |
[21:14] | It will take time, perhaps an hour. | 这需要时间, 大概一个小时 |
[21:16] | Unacceptable! | 无法接受! |
[21:17] | Yes, Commander, it is unacceptable, | 是的, 司令官, 这无法接受 |
[21:20] | because by then, we will be in the full force of the storm. | 因为到了那时, 我们将会完全处于风暴之中了 |
[21:23] | Probably sooner. | 也许会更快 |
[21:51] | Major Sheppard, I have a proposition for you. | Sheppard少校, 我有一个建议想告诉你 |
[21:57] | Do you recognize that voice? | 你听得出来这是谁的声音么? |
[21:59] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | Kolya, I’m having a hard time keeping up. What’s the score again? | Kolya, 我干得很辛苦啊 现在的分数是多少? |
[22:04] | My men have informed me that not only have you disabled | 我的人告诉我你不仅仅停掉了 一些至关紧要的发电机 |
[22:07] | some crucial generators, but you’ve stolen key components | 而且还偷走了一些关键组件 |
[22:11] | which make it impossible for them to be restored. | 没有它们, 发电机就无法重新运转 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I did that. | 是的, 是我做的 |
[22:15] | There are two flaws in your plan. | 你的计划有两个缺陷 |
[22:19] | I’m always open to constructive criticism. | 我非常乐意接受一些建设性的批评 |
[22:22] | One, the assumption I would believe | 第一, 你假装让我相信 你宁可毁掉这个城市 |
[22:25] | you’d rather destroy the city than let it fall to us is childish. | 也不愿让它落入我们之手 是非常幼稚的 |
[22:29] | Doesn’t sound like me. | 听起来不像是我 |
[22:30] | Second, if and when I determine atlantis unsalvageable, | 第二, 如果并且当我意识到atlantis无法救回时 |
[22:35] | doctors Weir and McKay become obsolete. | Weir博士和McKay就会不复存在 |
[22:40] | Weir is alive? | Weir还活着? |
[22:41] | Dr. McKay was able to make a strong case for keeping her alive. | McKay博士曾经尽了很大的努力让她活着 |
[22:45] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[22:54] | Sheppard Sheppard. | |
[22:55] | We’re both here. | 我们都在这里 |
[22:57] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[22:59] | Yeah, it’s good to hear. | 是的, 很高兴能听到 |
[23:02] | We have less than one hour before the storm hits full-force. | 在风暴完全到达之前 我们只剩下不到一个小时了 |
[23:06] | If the power is not returned to grounding station three within the next 10 minutes, Dr. Weir dies. | 如果十分钟内, 三号地下站的电力仍然没有恢复的话 Weir将会死去 |
[23:15] | Again, you mean. | 又, 你是说? |
[23:17] | Her death will buy you another 10 minutes, | 他的死将会让你获得另外10分钟 |
[23:20] | after which, should the power still be out, Dr. McKay dies. | 在那之后, 如果电仍然没有来 McKay博士也会死 |
[23:24] | We will then leave with what we can, and the city will be destroyed. | 然后你将会和我们一起 直到这个城市被摧毁 |
[23:28] | Well, that’s not enough time. | 不行, 时间太短了 |
[23:29] | If you don’t mind destroying atlantis, | 如果你不介意毁掉Atlantis |
[23:31] | stay where you are for the next 20 minutes. | 那么就在接下来的20分钟里, 呆在你现在所在的地方 |
[23:35] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[23:45] | Don’t load up so much. It’ll slow you down. | 不要带得太多 这样就跑不快了 |
[23:47] | Two extra magazines each. | 没人再来两个弹夹 |
[23:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:58] | What do you need that for? | 你拿那做什么? |
[24:00] | Anything I see moving is going to get shot. | 我会朝任何移动的东西开枪 |
[24:02] | So, what if it’s the major? | 那么, 如果那时少校呢? |
[24:03] | Then he’ll get hit with a wraith stunner instead of a p-90. | 那么它只会被击昏枪打中, 而不是p-90 |
[24:06] | What if he sees us first? | 如果他先看到我们呢? |
[24:08] | He’ll probably hear you first. | 他可能会先听到你 |
[24:09] | Are you telling me to shut up again? | 你是在告诉我又该住嘴么? |
[24:11] | Again. | 再一次 |
[24:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:37] | Which naquadah generator would power the third grounding station? | 哪台发电机会给第三地下站供电? |
[24:40] | You’re asking me? | 你在问我? |
[24:41] | Whichever one it is, it’s going to be an ambush. | 不管是哪台, 那里肯定有伏兵 |
[24:43] | We’ve got to be there. | 不过我们仍然要去 |
[24:44] | There’s one here. | 那里有一个 |
[24:45] | – Is that a guess? – Aye, but it makes sense. | – 你是猜的么? – 是的, 不过我感觉就是 |
[24:47] | It’s the closest. | 这是最近的 |
[24:48] | All right, I’ll take point. | 好吧, 我开路 |
[24:49] | Teyla, you’re on our six. You… | Teyla, 你殿后 你… |
[24:51] | Don’t open your mouth until I say so. | 我没有叫你就不要张嘴 |
[24:52] | Only shoot at what I tell you to shoot at. | 只朝我告诉你的目标开火 |
[24:54] | You don’t have to be so bloody pushy. | 你没有必要这么认真 |
[24:56] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[25:31] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:35] | Look, your boss wanted me to turn this thing back on, | 瞧, 你们老板要我把这玩意儿装回去 |
[25:38] | so I think we should do what he says. | 我看我们应该照他说的去做 |
[25:40] | Be quiet. | 住嘴 |
[25:43] | Sora. Sora. | |
[25:44] | We have him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[25:46] | Keep him alive. | 别杀他 |
[25:48] | I’m on my way. | 我正过来 |
[26:13] | Is it the wrong one? | 难道不是这个? |
[26:15] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 是的, 我正想这么说 |
[26:16] | Oh, don’t you blame me for this. | 噢, 你该不会是在谴责我吧 |
[26:18] | I’m not an engineer. | 我不是工程师 |
[26:19] | I really only have a basic understanding of how Rodney | 对于Rodney和他的团队如何配置电源 |
[26:22] | and his team configured the power, so don’t expect me… | 我也只有一些最基本的印象 所以, 不要指望我… |
[26:24] | You just can’t stop talking, can you? | 你能不能不说了, 好么? |
[26:25] | You just can’t help yourself. No matter what I say… | 我只是自己停不下来 不管我说的是什么… |
[26:27] | And you’re such a nice young lad | 你这个伙计这么年轻 |
[26:29] | until you’re put in charge, you cheeky little bugger. | 现在却在那里发号施令 你这个厚颜无耻的小同性恋 |
[26:31] | Wait… | 等等… |
[26:32] | What if this is the right station, and the major has not made it back yet? | 如果这个站点是对的 那么少校就是还没有让他恢复? |
[26:36] | Oh, she’s right. | 噢, 她是对的 |
[26:40] | No. No, this one’s working. | 不, 不, 这个发电机在工作 |
[26:43] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[26:45] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[26:46] | There’s five generators. | 现在有5个发电机 |
[26:47] | It’s not this one. | 不是这个 |
[26:49] | It can’t be the one that powers the control tower. | 也不是给控制塔提供能量的那个 |
[26:50] | That leaves three. | 现在剩下三个 |
[26:52] | We’ve got a one in three chance of guessing the right one. | 我们现在要从三个中把正确的那个选出来 |
[26:54] | We may just be walking into the very ambush | 我们可能正在步入真正的埋伏 |
[26:56] | we’re trying to save him from. | 我们正在试图将他从那里救出来 |
[26:58] | We’re not far from a transporter. | 我们离一个传送器不远 |
[26:59] | Are any of the generators near a transport station? | 有哪个发电机离传送站比较近么? |
[27:02] | Aye. There’s two. | 是的, 有两个 |
[27:04] | Well, let’s go. | 好的, 我们走 |
[27:16] | Okay, if I remember correctly… | OK, 如果我没记错的话… |
[27:18] | Remember correctly. | 好好想 |
[27:19] | I think they are here and here. | 它们在这里和这里 |
[27:22] | Which one are you sure is next to a power generator? | 你确定哪个是靠着发电机的? |
[27:23] | – Okay, just give me a moment. – No moments. Pick one. | – OK, 给我一点时间 – 没时间了, 快选一个 |
[27:26] | I’m the one you’re going to blame if it’s wrong. | 如果选错了, 你又要怪我 |
[27:27] | We have to go now. | 我们现在必须动身了 |
[27:31] | Here. | 这儿 |
[27:36] | I don’t mean to be a bad prisoner or anything, | 我可不想成为一个被囚犯 |
[27:38] | but Kolya is going to kill one of my people | 不过如果我不按时把这个放回去 |
[27:39] | if I don’t get this thing back on in time, so… | Kolya就会杀死一个我们的人, 所以… |
[27:42] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[27:54] | You turn around. | 你们转过身去 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么? |
[27:57] | Well, if I have to turn around, you should turn around. | 好吧, 如果我必须转过身来, 那你们也要转过身去 |
[28:04] | What the hell took you so long? | 该死的你们怎么现在才来? |
[28:05] | – Well, there’s this storm… – Just hold that thought. | – 嗯, 还不是因为外面那个风暴… – 好了, 别说了 |
[28:17] | It seems major Sheppard wants you to live. | 看来Sheppard不想你死 |
[28:20] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们接着干活吧 |
[28:33] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吧, 长官? |
[28:34] | I’ve been better. Been worse. | 比刚才好多了 |
[28:36] | My shoulder’s a little sore. | 我的肩膀有点疼 |
[28:38] | Do you want me to take a look at that? | 要我看看么? |
[28:39] | I’ll take a recheck when that’ll be out. | 等现在这事搞定之后再说吧 |
[28:40] | We should leave this area. More Genii will be on their way. | 我们应该离开这里 更多的Genii马上就会过来的 |
[28:43] | I couldn’t agree more. | 太同意了 |
[29:02] | If this doesn’t work… | 如果还是不能工作… |
[29:04] | It will. | 它会工作的 |
[29:05] | I’m just saying, if it doesn’t work… | 我只是说, 如果它不能工作… |
[29:07] | It will. | 它会的 |
[29:08] | I’m sure it will, but in the unlikely event that it doesn’t… | 我相信它会的 但仍然有可能他不能工作… |
[29:11] | Rodney… Rodney… | |
[29:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:48] | Fantastic. | 妙极了 |
[29:50] | Oh, thank god. | 噢, 感谢上帝 |
[29:57] | Mckay figures he can harness the storm’s lightning to fire up the shield. | Mckay 认为他可以驾驭风暴中的闪电用来打开防护罩 |
[30:00] | Just lightning? | 只用闪电? |
[30:01] | SG teams have done it before to power a stargate. | 在此之前SG Team也曾经用过闪电为星际之门提供能量 |
[30:03] | There’s a big difference between a stargate… | 毕竟星际之门和防护罩还是有很大不同的… |
[30:05] | I didn’t say you could talk. | 我没有说你可以讲话了 |
[30:13] | Now… | 现在… |
[30:15] | I need to run the subroutine that will convince | 我需要运行一个子程序来构建一个 |
[30:17] | the input buffers in the shield generator | 防护罩发生器的输入缓冲区 |
[30:20] | to attenuate the raw electricity into usable power. | 将原始的电能削弱成为可用的能量 |
[30:22] | I can only do that from the control room. | 这个我只能在控制室里完成 |
[30:24] | That’s where Dr. Weir’s codes come in. | 而Weir也将在那里输入她的口令 |
[30:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[30:29] | Only primary systems are operating. | 只有主系统可以操作 |
[30:31] | Sheppard has to repair the other generator. | Sheppard必须修复另外一个发电机 |
[30:33] | The shield’s considered a primary system. | 防护罩属于主系统 |
[30:36] | We’re good to go, but we have to go now, I mean now. | 我们可以走了, 但我们必须现在就走 我是说现在 |
[30:40] | I mean everybody, all your men. | 我的意思是所有人, 所有你的人 |
[30:42] | What does that have to do with my men? | 为什么我的人也必须走? |
[30:44] | Now that the grounding station’s been deactivated, | 现在地下站已经被停用了 |
[30:47] | electricity will be free to flow through the conduits | 电流将会在导管中自由流动 |
[30:49] | that line every corridor in the city. | 那将包括这个城市中的所有走廊 |
[30:52] | What kind of a plan is that? | 这到底是个什么类型的计划? |
[30:53] | A Rodney McKay kind of plan. | Rodney McKay类型的计划 |
[30:55] | It’s all we’ve got. | 我们知道的也就是这些 |
[30:56] | And it leaves us only one place to go. | 而且我们只有一个地方可以去 |
[30:58] | Where the Genii will also be. | 而Genii也将会去那里 |
[31:01] | Now, the control room and stargate operations are shielded, | 现在, 控制室和星际之门将会受到防御 |
[31:04] | but the rest of the city… | 但城市的其它部分… |
[31:07] | Once the lightning starts to hit… | 一旦闪电开始击中… |
[31:09] | Anybody left in the hallways is as good as dead. | 任何留在走廊中的人都会死 |
[31:29] | Why haven’t you responded? | 你怎么没有回答? |
[31:31] | She’s here, Commander. | 她在这儿, 司令官 |
[31:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[31:33] | Teyla. She and two others have joined Sheppard. | Teyla. 和另外两个人加入了Sheppard. |
[31:35] | Why wasn’t this reported sooner? | 为什么不早点报告? |
[31:38] | Fall back to the control room immediately. | 迅速撤离到控制室 |
[31:40] | She’s just out of my reach. | 她刚刚才走开 |
[31:41] | If I am patient… | 如果我有耐心的话… |
[31:43] | I gave you an order. | 我在命令你 |
[31:44] | She left my father for dead. | 她丢下了我的父亲, 让他等死 |
[31:46] | The storm is upon us. The city is no longer safe. | 风暴已经降临了, 对我们来说城市已经不安全了 |
[31:49] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[31:50] | Fall back. | 快回来 |
[31:51] | You have my word. Your father will be avenged. | 我向你发誓, 你父亲的仇一定会报的 |
[31:53] | – Sora – By me. – Sora | – 通过我 |
[32:01] | Will the young hunters in the jumper be safe? | 那些年轻的猎人们在飞船里安全么? |
[32:02] | The jumper bay’s part of stargate operations. | 空港是星际之门操作区的一部分 |
[32:04] | They’ll be protected. | 他们会得到保护的 |
[32:05] | Then maybe that’s where we should be headed. | 他我们可能也该去那里 |
[32:07] | If the shield goes up over the city, Weir and McKay are expendable to Kolya. | 如果防护罩在城市上空升起 Weir和McKay可能会因为Kolya而死 |
[32:10] | We got to take the control room first. | 我们应该首先去占领控制室 |
[32:12] | Would he really kill them just because they are of no further use to him? | 他仅仅会因为他们没有用而杀了他们么? |
[32:14] | No, he’d kill them to punish me. | 不, 他会杀了他们来惩罚我 |
[32:16] | Now, here’s the deal… | 好, 现在的任务是… |
[32:18] | Ford and I get into position, just below the control room stairs. | 我和Ford到控制室的楼梯下占好位置 |
[32:20] | Teyla and Beckett head to the jumper bay. | Teyla和Beckett赶往空港 |
[32:22] | I intend to fight alongside you… | 我想和你并肩作战… |
[32:23] | and I intend you to fight with us. | 我也需要你和我一起作战 |
[32:25] | Once you get in position, | 一旦你占据位置之后 |
[32:26] | lower the ship into the gate room, | 将飞船开进星际之门所在的房间 |
[32:28] | open the weapons pods. | 亮出武器 |
[32:29] | That should create enough distraction for Ford and me to go in. | 这将会分散他们的注意力, 我和Ford也就可以进去 |
[32:31] | We take back the control room, get the shield up. | 我们夺回控制室, 然后升起防护罩 |
[32:34] | City’s saved. | 城市获救了 |
[32:35] | Weir and McKay saved. | Weir和McKay也将获救 |
[32:37] | We take the rest of the day off. | 我们一起度过剩下的日子 |
[32:39] | Sounds like a plan, sir. | 听起来像是一个计划, 长官 |
[32:40] | Stay on channel two. Let’s move out. | 切换到二频道, 我们走 |
[32:43] | You’re not going to need that thing. | 我们不需要这个东西了 |
[32:45] | Shoot to kill. | 见一个杀一个 |
[32:54] | The winds are getting stronger | 风越来越猛烈了 |
[32:55] | and the wave heights are growing. | 海浪也越来越高了 |
[32:58] | We need to keep stalling. | 我们需要继续拖延时间 |
[32:59] | What for? | 为什么? |
[33:00] | Major Sheppard is still out there. | Sheppard还不知道在哪里 |
[33:02] | If you activate… | 如果你启动… |
[33:03] | Now, McKay. | 现在, McKay. |
[33:04] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[33:05] | Dr. Weir, I need you to enter your code now. | Weir博士, 现在我需要你输入你的密码 |
[33:08] | Yes, of course. | 好的, 当然 |
[33:11] | 7, 9… 4, 2, 1 Seven, nine… Four, two, one. | |
[33:16] | Yes? | 继续 |
[33:19] | 0, 3, 2, 4, 5 Zero, three, two, four, five. | |
[33:22] | And the second sequence? | 序列2? |
[33:29] | I’ll be glad when this following-orders business is over… | 我很高兴如果接下来的任务完成了… |
[33:34] | Drop it! | 丢掉它! |
[33:37] | I’ll kill him. | 否则我杀了他 |
[33:48] | I would hate to kill you so quickly. | 我不想这么快就杀了你 |
[33:52] | I have known you for almost all your life. | 自从你生下来我就认识你了 |
[33:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[33:55] | You left him to die… | 你留下他等死… |
[33:57] | Your father killed an innocent. | 你父亲杀了一个无辜的人 |
[33:58] | He alerted the wraith to our presence. | 是他把我们的行踪暴露给了幽灵 |
[34:00] | And you escaped. | 然后你就逃离了? |
[34:01] | If I am to die by your hand, Sora… | 如果我死于你手, Sora… |
[34:04] | I die knowing there was nothing | 那么至死我也相信 |
[34:06] | I could have done to have saved Tyrus. | 我没有任何办法可以救Tyrus. |
[34:15] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[34:19] | This isn’t right. | 有点不对劲 |
[34:21] | What? | 什么? |
[34:23] | Teyla and Beckett should have easily made it to the jumper bay first. | Teyla和Beckett应该会先到达空港 |
[34:26] | They should have been waiting for us. | 应该是他们在等我们 |
[34:28] | Teyla, what’s your position? | Teyla, 你在哪里? |
[34:32] | Teyla? Teyla? | |
[34:36] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[34:38] | It was handed down from his father. | 这是从他的父亲手里传下来的 |
[34:43] | If you want to fight this way, Sora, I will win. | 如果你想以这种方式打假, Sora, 获胜的是我 |
[34:46] | You will have avenged no one. | 你将不会为任何人报仇 |
[34:49] | We’ll see. | 那我们就来吧 |
[35:03] | Engage the shield. | 启动防护罩 |
[35:04] | I’m almost finished. | 快完了 |
[35:05] | A massive wave is approaching from the west. | 一排巨浪正从西边逼近我们 |
[35:08] | Without the shield… | 如果没有防护罩… |
[35:09] | McKay! McKay! | |
[35:14] | We’re starting to get hits on the northern pier. | 已经有闪电击中北面的平台了 |
[35:16] | Routing power to the corridor… Now. | 将电能导向走廊… 现在 |
[35:21] | Now. | 现在 |
[35:25] | Now. | 现在 |
[35:29] | Okay, this is a problem. | OK, 现在有一个问题 |
[35:31] | What? | 什么? |
[35:33] | Look, I told you this was a long shot from the beginning. | 瞧, 我告诉过你 这只是一个很少机会成功的尝试 |
[35:35] | We already have serious flooding on the north and west piers. | 洪水已经漫上北面和西面的平台了 |
[35:38] | It’s no use. The city conduits can’t handle this kind of raw power. | 这没有用 城市的导管无法处理这种类型的原始能量 |
[35:41] | Is any power getting to the shield generator? | 有能量被送往防护罩发生器么? |
[35:43] | Nominal amounts. Nowhere near enough. | 完全没有 |
[35:45] | You said this would work. | 你是说这会奏效 |
[35:46] | I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I am extremely arrogant man | 我不知道你注意到没有, 我并不是一个自大的人 |
[35:49] | who tends to think all of his plans will work. | 是谁认为他的计划会工作 |
[35:54] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[35:55] | Hey, this was a long shot at best. | Hey, 这至多只是一个很少机会成功的尝试 |
[35:58] | Why else would we evacuate the city? | 要不然我们为什么会疏散整个城市? |
[36:01] | It was always our intention to dial out | 如果这不能奏效 |
[36:03] | in case this didn’t work. | 我们会义无反顾的拨号出去 |
[36:06] | Within minutes, Atlantis will fail. | Atlantis坚持不了多久了 |
[36:10] | You can leave and survive, | 你可以离开并存活下来 |
[36:11] | or you can go down with the city. | 要不你就将跟这座城市一起沉没 |
[36:18] | You choose. | 你自己选择 |
[37:03] | We’re just not getting enough power to the shield generators. | 我们没有获取足够的能量来开启防护罩 |
[37:05] | Are you really going to sacrifice the lives | 你真的愿意把你的人的生命 |
[37:07] | of all of your men on the off-chance that this city | 寄托于这座城市不会完全毁灭 |
[37:10] | won’t be completely destroyed? | 这一极小的机会上么? |
[37:16] | Open the stargate. | 打开星际之门 |
[37:18] | Start evacuating the remaining men. | 开始疏散剩下的人 |
[37:22] | You’re making the right decision. | 你做出了正确的决定 |
[37:24] | You’re coming with us. | 你们要和我们一起走 |
[37:25] | What? | 什么? |
[37:26] | You’ll both serve the Genii as payment for what you’ve done. | 你们要为你们所做的一切为Genii人付出赔偿 |
[37:29] | Oh, for what we’ve done? | 噢, 为了我们做的什么? |
[37:58] | Change of plan. | 计划修改 |
[38:06] | You got McKay. | 你去救McKay. |
[38:07] | Seriously, this is a bad idea. | 认真地说, 这是不是一个好主意 |
[38:09] | You saw what happened to my last plan. | 你也看到了, 我的机会最后发生了什么 |
[38:11] | This is not what… | 这并不是… |
[38:19] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不了 |
[38:24] | I will shoot you if you don’t let her go. | 如果你不放开她, 我就会开枪打你 |
[38:28] | And risk hurting Dr. Weir? | 冒着伤害Weir博士的风险? |
[38:33] | I’m not aiming at her. | 我并没有瞄准她 |
[38:42] | Find Teyla and Beckett. Make sure that’s all of them. | 找到Teyla和Beckett. 一定要找到他们 |
[38:44] | Sorry about that. I had to… | 非常抱歉, 我不得不… |
[38:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[38:48] | No. | 不好 |
[38:49] | You will be. Come on. | 会好的. 来吧 |
[38:58] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等! 你要做什么? |
[38:59] | I thought I’d activate the shield and save the day. | 我想我要启动防护罩 |
[39:01] | You got something else in mind? | 你还在想什么? |
[39:02] | Teyla and Beckett are still out there. | Teyla和Beckett仍然不知道在哪里 |
[39:04] | Tracking system’s down. | 跟踪系统不工作了 |
[39:05] | There’s a tsunami headed towards the city, lieutenant. | 有一个海啸正朝城市而来, 中尉 |
[39:07] | In two and a half minutes, they’re dead. | 在两分半钟之后, 我们就都会死了 |
[39:09] | Then we give them two minutes. | 那我就给他们两分钟 |
[39:31] | This is not what your father would have wanted. | 这不是你父亲想要的 |
[39:33] | Our people were destined to be allies… | 我们本来应该结成同盟… |
[39:36] | Teyla and Beckett, fall back to the control room. | Teyla和Beckett, 回到控制室来 |
[39:39] | This must end… now! | 该结束了… 现在! |
[39:43] | Then end it. | 那就结束吧 |
[40:03] | There’s no more time. | 没有时间了 |
[40:05] | We either lose them or we lose the city. | 我们要么失去他们, 要么就失去整个城市 |
[40:10] | Rodney, go! | Rodney, 启动! |
[40:12] | Going! | 正在启动 |
[40:30] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[40:32] | It’s working, It just needs to build up enough power for the shield to activate. | 启动了, 必须积攒足够的能量来启动防护罩 |
[40:34] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[40:43] | Carson. Carson. | |
[40:45] | Rodney. Rodney. | |
[40:46] | You’re just in time to see how this ends, huh? | 你正巧看到了这个结局, huh? |
[40:56] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:09] | Nice work, Rodney. | 干得好, Rodney. |
[41:11] | Did you ever doubt me? | 你曾经怀疑过我么? |
[41:12] | Yes, several times. | 是的, 有好多次 |
[41:15] | I see you’ve made a new friend, Teyla. | 我看到你找到了一个新朋友, Teyla. |
[41:31] | What do you want to do with her? | 你将会怎样对她? |
[41:33] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[41:34] | We’ll keep her locked up for the time being. | 在接下来的日子里我们会一直看着她 |
[41:37] | Maybe releasing her back to the Genii would help ease tension between us. | 也许把她放回Genii可以帮助消除我们之间的紧张情绪 |
[41:41] | You’re extremely optimistic. You know that? | 你真是太乐观了. 你知道么? |
[41:43] | You think so? | 你这样认为么? |
[41:44] | Everyone getting back okay? | 每个人都回来了? |
[41:46] | Looks like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[41:48] | How fares our city? | 我们的城市怎么样了? |
[41:49] | Well, we’ve begun pumping out the lower levels | 嗯, 我们已经开始抽排底层的水了 |
[41:51] | of the east pier, which was flooded. | 在东边的平台, 被水淹的那个 |
[41:53] | There is structural damage, nothing too serious. | 有一些结构性的损坏 不过都不太严重 |
[41:55] | Beckett’s suffered from a minor concussion. | Beckett有轻微的脑震荡 |
[41:57] | I mean, look at this. I had to do this myself. | 我的意思是, 看这个, 我自己干的 |
[42:00] | Still, on the bright side, I’ve had my first decent meal in 24 hours, | 在好的方面, 我已经进行了24小时以来第一次正式的进餐了 |
[42:03] | so all things considered, I would say we are just fine. | 因此总体来说, 我想说我们都还好 |
[42:07] | You say these things happen every 20 years, right? | 你说这种事情每20年就会发生一次, 是么? |
[42:09] | That’s what they tell us. | 那是他们说的 |
[42:12] | How far in advance can we book days off? | 那距离下一次还有多久? |