Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] You got your eye on anyone? 你有没看上这里的谁?
[00:10] Em, not really. 嗯,还没
[00:13] Actually, I was talking to the mouse. 其实刚才我在跟老鼠说话
[00:15] But now you mention it, some of those women are pretty hot, 既然提到这一点 这里有几个女人长得还真是火辣
[00:18] and we did just save them from the Wraith, and we gotta trade on that while we can, before they discover that we’re not that cool. 我们刚把她们从幽灵那里救出来 在他们还没发现我们不是很酷之前 我们得好好利用这一点
[00:23] Sit down, I’m ready. 坐下 我准备好
[00:30] I’m surprised you’re still eager to volunteer for this Rodney. 现在你仍然十分热情地当志愿者 令我感到惊奇
[00:32] Well you know me. Always eager to help. 你也是知道的 我一向乐于助人
[00:35] Right. So do you have any questions about the process? I mean you are a scientist. 好的 你对这个过程有什么疑问的? 怎么说你也是个科学家
[00:41] Uh, yeah. I’m sorry, medicine is about as much of a science as, I don’t know, voodoo? 呃 恕我冒昧 医学不单是门科学 而且也有些巫术的成分?
[00:48] All I need to know is that, that will enable me to use Ancient technology, like Major Sheppard or yourself. 我感兴趣的是 这样我就可以像Sheppard少校和你一样 使用古代的科学技术了
[00:53] Yes, hopefully. You are the first human trial. 也许吧 你是第一个临床实验者
[00:56] Well why now? 那为什么不现在?
[00:58] I mean, if it’s possible, we need as many people with the gene, as we could get. 我是说 如果可能的话 我们需要 尽可能多的人类基因
[01:01] Well actually, without proper FDA approval, virtually impossible on Earth to… 事实上 没有食品药物管理署的批准 我们不可能在地球上……
[01:06] Let’s just say, it’s legal here, in the Pegasus Galaxy. 这么说吧 在这飞马星系 这么做是合法的
[01:09] And completely safe. 并且十分安全的
[01:11] As far as experimental gene therapy goes. I am manipulating your DNA. Here we go. 我只是在目前基因治疗技术的水平下 对你的DNA进行操作 开始吧
[01:17] Maybe you should tell me more. 等等 也许你该解释得清楚些
[01:19] We believe ATA, or Ancient Technology Activation, is caused by a single gene that’s always on. 我们认为ATA 也就是古代科技激活 是由一个始终在起作用的基因造成的
[01:25] Instructing various cells of the body to produce a series of proteins and enzymes, 它指导身体各个部位的细胞 产生一系列的蛋白质和酶
[01:29] that interact with the skin, the nervous system, and the brain. 并与皮肤 神经系统 大脑 互相影响
[01:33] In this case we’re using a mouse retro virus to deliver the missing gene to your cells. 我将通过注射鼠类逆转录病毒 为你的细胞添加遗失的基因
[01:37] A mouse retro virus 鼠类逆转录病毒?
[01:38] It’s been de-activated. 已经被抑制了的
[01:39] Well are there any side effects? 有什么副作用吗?
[01:42] Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run on a small wheel. 嘴唇干燥 头疼 不可抑止的向轮子冲过去的冲动
[01:46] Oh that’s very amusing. So how long till it starts working? 还真有趣 什么时候会生效?
[01:49] It could take some time. What is that? 需要一些时间 那是什么
[01:51] It’s something I found in one of the research labs. Something the Ancients were experimenting with. 这是我在一个实验室里找到的 是一个古代人用来做实验的东西
[01:58] Do you know what it is? 你知道这是什么吗?
[02:01] Pretty sure. 当然
[02:03] Desalinizing the sea water and storing it in tanks big enough to supply the whole city. 我们可以将海水淡化 存在大的储水槽里 城市的供水就能解决了
[02:07] Good. So fresh water, won’t be a problem. 好啊 那淡水问题就不存在了
[02:09] It seems some Ancient technology requires the user to have the gene. 现在看来有些古代科技需要使用者 携带那些基因
[02:12] Other things merely require initialisation. Once activated, like the control room. 其他的只需要初始化一下 一旦被激活 就像控制室一样
[02:16] Anyone can push the buttons to make them work. 任何人都可以通过按钮使它工作
[02:18] Good morning Doctor Weir. 早晨好 Weir博士
[02:19] Morning. Careful! I think we need to designate some recreational areas. 早晨好 小心点! 我觉得我们需要划出专门的休闲区域了
[02:24] Yes. 是啊
[02:25] We certainly need to clear the hallway and have everything put away as soon as possible. 我们必须把走廊清理一下 尽快把东西都放好
[02:29] And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants? 那些万年古植物会有位置吗?
[02:33] Of course. We’re still in the process of making sure everyone’s been assigned living quarters. 当然 我们仍然在给大家分配居住区
[02:36] Major Sheppard seems to be taking his time locating enough space. Sheppard少校正花时间来腾出空间来
[02:40] Well the safety and security of this expedition… 这次探险的安全问题…………
[02:42] Ok, I’m ready! 好了 我准备好了
[02:45] Oh my God! 我的天啊
[02:47] Did you see that? 你看见了吗?
[02:48] Yes! what that… 看见了 你们……
[02:50] I’m fine. 我没事
[02:56] Look, Becketts gene therapy worked! 看 Becketts的基因治疗成功了
[02:59] I was able to activate this. It’s a personal shield, that acts like a protective skin. 我可以激活它 这简直就是个金钟罩
[03:02] They must have inertia dampening properties too because I didn’t feel a thing. Watch this. 而且这有减少惯性的能力 因为我一点感觉也没有 看着
[03:07] Hit me. 打我
[03:08] Ow! God! 嗷!天啊!
[03:11] You didn’t have to swing so hard. And I notice that he didn’t even hesitate. 你没必要出这么重的拳 我注意到他一点也没犹豫
[03:15] I’m still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device, by having someone throw you off a balcony. 我仍然不能理解 你为什么要让人把你 从阳台上扔下来作为测试
[03:20] Oh believe me. That’s not the first time we tried it. 信不信由你 刚才那个不是第一次了
[03:23] I shot him….. 我对他开枪…………
[03:26] In the leg! 是腿!
[03:28] I’m invulnerable. 我刀枪不入了
[03:30] Aren’t you the one who’s always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to? 你以前不是一直鼓吹科学实验要 恰当而安全的一步步进行么?
[03:35] Invulnerable. 刀枪不入
[03:37] Alright, take it off. Let’s go have this meeting. 好吧 不说这个了 我们去开会吧
[03:40] She’s jealous. 她是在嫉妒我
[03:41] Oh yes, green with envy. 是啊 脸都绿了
[03:46] This could be a problem. I can’t get at it. 有问题 我自己都进不去
[03:59] Just checking. 只是试一试
[04:55] Episode 3 : HIDE AND SEEK 第三集:捉迷藏
[05:09] I’m thinking Mr Invincible. 常胜将军怎么样
[05:11] Captain Untouchable. 不可触摸的船长
[05:13] Ooh, that’s good. 哇 这不错
[05:14] You guys done? 你们好了吗?
[05:16] I’ve been working on this gene therapy for months, forgive me for wanting to celebrate the fact that it worked, on the first human trial. 我已经为这个基因治疗忙了好几个月了 请原谅我现在有些激动 因为第一个临床实验成功了
[05:22] Oh, let’s all have a toast. 那我们开始狂欢吧
[05:28] Just a thought here, but have you tried eating or drinking anything since you put that on? 随便说说 你在做完手术后 有没吃过东西?
[05:51] That’s great. 太好了
[05:53] This may be more serious than I suspected. 这比我猜想的还要严重
[05:56] Oh thankyou. I’m hungry already. What am I going to do? 哦 谢谢 我现在饿了 我该怎么办?
[05:58] If I don’t get this stupid thing off, I’ll be dead by the end of the day. 如果我不把这东西取下来 今天我就会饿死
[06:00] Relax. You can live three or four days without water. 放松 人没有水可以活3,4天
[06:03] I’m talking about food. 我是说吃的
[06:04] You found some Ancient text with the device. What did it say about taking it off? 你读过一些关于这个设备的文献 上面说应该怎么把它取下来?
[06:07] Oh yeah, there were some explicit instructions, which I chose to completely ignore. 没错 是有详细的说明 但我全都跳过了
[06:10] Well, some Ancient technology uses a mental component for operation. 一些古代科技可使用 心理方面的东西进行控制
[06:13] Just shut up, I’m thinking. 闭嘴 我在想东西
[06:20] Is there any chance that the gene therapy isn’t permanent? 有没可能基因治疗的效果不是永久的?
[06:23] It’s possible. 可能
[06:25] Oh, I’m a dead man. 我死定了
[06:27] We can probably maintain security in this area, with the limited number of personnel we have. 以现有的人力资源 我们应该可以保持这一地区的安全
[06:31] My people can help. 我们可以帮忙
[06:33] Thankyou Teyla. For the time being we’ll find other way’s that the Ethosians can contribute. 谢谢 Teyla 这一次我们会 考虑Ethosian人其他可以帮忙的方式
[06:37] You do not trust us? 你们不相信我们?
[06:39] It’s not that, it’s just that we, we need to train your people in our weapons and tactics. 不是这样的 是因为我们需要时间 来训练你们 以熟悉我们的武器和战术
[06:44] You invited me to be a member of your team. 是你请我加入你们这个团队的
[06:46] And we value your knowledge and expertise. 我们也尊重你们的知识和专长
[06:49] As we value all the Ethosians. 就像我们尊重所有Ethosian人一样
[06:51] For now, there should be more than enough living space for everyone, within the designated area. 现在看来 规划好的区域足够 给每个人分配生活的空间
[06:56] We have always lived in the shadow of the Wraith 我们总是生活在幽灵的阴影之下
[06:58] But my people have never been in a place such as this. 但我们还从没在这样的地方呆过
[07:02] They are afraid. Some believe that the ghosts of the ancestors remain. 他们有些恐慌 甚至怀疑 这里有鬼魂的存在
[07:06] I don’t think that’s the case, but still we’re gonna need a bit more time in order to explore the entire city. 我认为这不是问题 我们还需要一些时间 来了解整个城市的情况
[07:12] We’re very cautious, intergalactic, explorers. 我们是小心翼翼的星际宇航员
[07:16] And we don’t want anyone else getting hurt, the way Hollan did. 我们不希望再有人像Hollan那样 受到伤害
[07:19] I mean everyone needs to understand they’re not to touch anything unfamiliar, unless it’s been cleared first. 每个人都必须知道如果不是确定的话 就不要动陌生的东西
[07:24] It’s very important. You never know, even a tiny little innocuous thing, can kill you. 这一点很重要 你不知道 就算是平淡无味的东西都可能致命
[07:32] Dead man talking. 就当死人说话好了
[07:38] Carson Carson.
[07:40] Doctor Weir. Weir博士
[07:42] So Groden’s got a team, going through the Ancients research material that accompanied the shield device. Groden已经带了一支队伍检查了 古代研究资料里有关那个保护层的内容
[07:46] But McKay’s been through it, and he didn’t find anything helpful. And he is the smartest guy here. McKay已经都读过那些了 他没有发现有用的东西 他可是这儿最聪明的人了
[07:51] So he likes to tell us. Listen, I feel terrible. It’s possible this is the result of artificially imposing the gene. 他总是这么说自己 听着 我感觉糟透了 这可能是人工把基因强行加入的恶果
[08:00] Well I have another theory. We know that there is a mental component, to using Ancient technology. 我有另一个想法 我们知道 有一个心理的方法可以使用古代科技
[08:06] You don’t have to remind me. I experienced it first hand, with that drone weapon, back on Earth. 不需要你来提醒我 这是我亲自经历的 连同那个嗡嗡作响的武器一起回到地球的
[08:11] Exactly. So don’t you think it stands to reason that McKay should be able to shut this thing off with his mind? 是啊 你不认为McKay有可能 可以用他的意念来去除那个东西?
[08:17] Are you suggesting he doesn’t want to shut it off? 你是说他并不想去掉那个东西?
[08:19] We may be settling in here, but this place, it’s still pretty intimidating. 我们也许可以在这里定居下来 但这个地方 还是缺乏安全感
[08:23] A giant abandoned city, full of things way beyond our level of understanding. Impending threat of attack from the Wraith. 一个巨大的被废弃的城市 充满了我们无法理解的东西 还感受着幽灵无处不在的威胁
[08:30] No question, it gets bloody creepy here at night. 不对 这里一到夜里就十分恐怖
[08:33] So I’m not saying it’s conscious, but perhaps subconsciously. 我并不是说这是有意的 也许是无意的
[08:38] I don’t think he wants to die of dehydration. 我想他并不想脱水而死
[08:40] No, neither do I. But he’s not there yet. 我也不想啊 但他还没到那种程度
[08:44] You think when it comes down to it, the shield will just shut itself down? 难道你认为到了那一步的时候 那个东西会自己关闭吗?
[08:48] The Ancients were smart enough to put failsafe’s into their other technology. 古代人已经足够聪明了 他们一定做了事故保障装置
[08:52] This entire city rose from the deep of the ocean, when danger was imminent. 当危难迫近时 这整个城市从深海中浮了起来
[08:57] Why would they design a personal shield that could kill you? 他们为什么要设计一个 可以置人于死地的防护层呢?
[09:00] I certainly hope you’re right. For Rodney’s sake. 我也宁愿相信你是对的 看在Rodney的份上
[09:09] The self destruct system requires two separate codes. 自毁系统需要两套密码
[09:12] Now each code is unique, and everyone here will be required to memorise their code. 两套密码是独一无二的 这里的每一个人都必须记住自己的密码
[09:15] Well don’t bother giving me one. Sorry. 不用给我了 对不起
[09:18] As far as we know, this is the only Stargate in the Pegasus galaxy, which is capable of dialling Earth. 从目前掌握的情况看 这是飞马星座上唯一 可以与地球通信的星际门
[09:24] Which would make it the last line of defence against the Wraith. 这使它成为抵御幽灵的最后一道防线
[09:26] If they’re gonna attack, which we must consider a very real threat. We simply cannot let them gain control of this complex. 如果他们开始攻击 这对我们来说是个巨大的威胁 我们坚决不能让他们控制这套房子
[09:32] If both codes are properly entered, the naquadah generator will overload. It will take 30 seconds. 如果两套密码都被正确输入的话 发生器将会超载 这个过程有30秒
[09:37] You’re sure it’ll do enough damage? 你确定威力够大吗?
[09:39] Ever see a 20 kiloton nuclear explosion? 见过20千吨当量的核爆炸吗?
[09:41] I have….Not up close. Look, I think we should tell Teyla what’s going on here. 我……其实没有那么大 我想我们该告诉Teyla我们现在的进度
[09:49] At this moment, we still don’t know if it was one of the Ethosians, who tipped off your arrival to their planet. 直到现在 我们都还不知道是不是其中一个 Ethosian人泄露了你去那个星球的消息
[09:53] I trust Teyla. 我相信Teyla
[09:55] So do I, but Teyla trusts her people. If we tell her, she’ll wanna tell them, and I need more time to get to know them. 我也是 但是Teyla相信她的人民 如果我们告诉她 她会告诉她的人民 我觉得我们还需要时间去加深对他们的了解
[10:09] Well, they thought he was finally dead. But when they turned their backs to go…. 他们以为他死了 但就在他们转身要走的刹那
[10:16] His cold dead eyes opened beneath his hockey mask, and he rose up with his giant bloody knife! 冰球面具下那双冰冷的眼睛睁开了 他提着血淋淋的刀站了起来!
[10:21] What’s a hockey mask? 冰球面具是什么?
[10:25] Hockey’s a game. Guys skate around the ice and try to put a puck into the net? 冰球是一种比赛 运动员们在冰上滑动 努力把球送到网里
[10:34] The goalie’s wear masks, it’s really…. 守门员要戴面具 它很…………
[10:41] ….scary ……吓人
[10:43] Tell us more of this game. 再说点冰球的东西
[10:44] Can we play it? 我们可以玩吗?
[10:46] Actually, I don’t really see the attraction. Now football, football’s a real mans sport, but we’ll save that for another time. 事实上 我不觉得冰球有趣 橄榄球 橄榄球才是男人的运动 我们下次再说橄榄球
[10:54] Yes, it’s time for bed 好了 睡觉时间到了
[10:57] And remember, tomorrow night kids, another tale called, Nightmare On Elm Street. 记住 孩子们 明晚 我给你们讲榆木大街的恶梦
[11:04] Alright children. Let’s go. 好了 孩子们 我们走吧
[11:11] Thankyou Major 谢谢少校
[11:13] I hope I didn’t scare them too much. 希望我没有吓到他们
[11:16] I don’t think so. 我想不会的
[11:18] Good. 好
[11:28] Ah listen, Teyla. 听着 Teyla
[11:30] Don’t tell McKay what I said about the hockey not being a real man’s sport. 不要跟McKay说我认为冰球 不是男人的运动
[11:35] Because… it’s a Canadian thing, they’re a little touchy about it. 因为……他是加拿大人 他们对这件事比较敏感
[11:38] I’m interested more in hearing about his football, you say you love so much. 我对你即将说的橄榄球更感兴趣 你说你非常喜欢这项运动
[11:43] I can do one better. Come here. 我可以做的更好 跟我来
[11:50] Father? Do you think we are safe here, from the Wraith? 爸爸 你说我们在这里能躲过幽灵吗?
[11:58] I think there’s nothing certain in life, except my love for you. 我觉得生命中充满了不确定的东西 除了我对你的爱
[12:09] Do you miss the wind? 你想念有风的日子么?
[12:10] Yes. But if you’re very quiet, you can hear the ocean. 是啊 如果你非常安静的话 你可以听到海洋的声音
[12:17] Do you think the ghosts of the ancestors still live here? 你说那些鬼魂还住在这儿吗?
[12:20] Jinto! Go to sleep. Jinto!睡觉!
[12:30] Funny. 有趣
[12:32] Oh here it comes, watch this. 来了 快看
[12:45] Oh! That is beautiful. Can you believe that? 噢 真漂亮 难以置信
[12:48] Should I not? 我该不相信吗?
[12:49] Well the defence didn’t cover the receiver, cos he didn’t think the quarterback could throw that far. 防守球员没有照顾好接球队员 因为他认为边锋不可能把球扔的这么远
[12:54] They seem very happy. 他们看起来很兴奋
[12:56] Well we just won one of the best games of all time, against all odds. 他们刚刚排除万难 拿下了一场艰苦的比赛
[13:00] Flooty won that year. 那年是Flooty赢了吧
[13:01] And then went to play in Canada. 然后他们转战加拿大
[13:03] He played hockey too? 他也玩冰球吗?
[13:06] Hey, what are you guys doing? 嘿 你们在这儿做什么?
[13:08] Teaching Teyla how football is the cornerstone of Western civilization. 告诉Teyla橄榄球是西方文明的基石
[13:13] And you didn’t invite me? 没叫上我?
[13:14] You like football? 你也喜欢?
[13:16] No, not really. 不 不喜欢
[13:17] Of course, it’s real, it’s unpredictable. It’s full of passion and beer. 考虑一下吧 它很真实 不可预测 而且充满了激情和啤酒
[13:23] Cheerleaders. 拉拉队长
[13:25] I just don’t get that you got one personal item, and you chose this. 我不明白你选择你的个人物品 你偏偏选择了这个
[13:29] It’s a metaphor. Don’t you see? This entire expedition, is the biggest hail mary in human history. 这是个象征 你不觉得吗? 整个探险的过程是人类历史上最大的万福玛丽亚
[13:36] What is a hail mary? 什么是万福玛丽亚?
[13:38] It’s a play that you just saw. It’s named after a prayer. 这是你刚看过的戏的名字 用一个祷告命名的
[13:43] See this woman and her name was Mary, and she uh…. Did I mention how much I like ferris wheels? 有个女的 她叫玛丽亚 她…… 我说过我很喜欢弗累斯大转轮吗?
[14:07] Aren’t you going to be the Wraith? 你不想演幽灵了吗
[14:09] You can be the Wraith. I get to be Major Sheppard. 你可以演的 我演Sheppard少校
[14:19] 1,2,3,4,5,6…… One, two, three,four,five, six…
[14:40] Wex? Wex?
[15:11] Jinto? Jinto?
[15:26] Major? Major! Jinto’s missing. I can’t find him. 少校?少校!Jinto不见了 我到处找不到他
[15:34] I told him to be careful, that anything he touches can be dangerous. 我告诉他小心的 他碰的每一件东西都很危险
[15:38] What if there are monsters here? 如果这里有怪物怎么办?
[15:40] We’ll find him 我们会找到他的
[15:45] Jinto’s missing. Teams of two. Floor to floor sweep now, starting with the Jumpers. Full gear. Jinto不见了 2队听命 开始逐层搜索 从Jumpers开始 全速开动
[15:50] Yes sir! 遵命 长官
[15:53] He’s not in any of the other living quarters. 他不在任何一个生活区里
[15:54] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[15:56] Are you gonna be ok with that leg? 你的腿还行吗?
[15:59] He’s my son. 他是我儿子
[16:08] Can we use the sensors to locate him? 我们可以用感应器找到他的方位吗?
[16:10] We don’t have nearly enough power to activate the whole city at one time. 我们没有这么多的能量可以 来一次激活整个城市
[16:13] Even if we could, the sensors don’t distinguish… 就算可以 感应器也没法分辨出……
[16:17] Individuals 人
[16:18] For all we know, there could be shielded areas, or malfunctioning sensors. 我们只知道 也许有些区域被屏蔽了 或者有的感应器无法正常工作
[16:21] We are getting a pretty strange energy reading in one of the unexplored areas, across the city. 在一个未爆炸的区域我们感应到 一股奇异的能量穿过城市
[16:25] Activate the communication system. 把通讯系统激活
[16:28] Done. 好了
[16:30] Jinto? This is Doctor Weir. If you can hear me, please respond. Jinto?我是Weir博士 如果你能听到我 请回复
[16:38] Jinto? If you’re lost, if you can’t… Jinto?如果你丢了 如果你不能…………
[16:46] We’ve lost power. 我们已经用尽能量了
[16:48] We’ve still got lights. 我们还有灯
[16:54] I don’t know why that happened. 我不知道为什么会这样
[17:01] That wasn’t me! 不是我干的
[17:14] Shut it down now! 把它关了
[17:20] – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. – 这到底是怎么了 – 我不知道
[17:22] – Nothing like this has happened before. – We’ve only been here for a couple of days. – 这种情况从未发生过 – 我们到这儿才几天
[17:26] This stuff is pretty old. It’s that, or there really are ghosts. 这些设备都很老了 或许真的有鬼魂
[17:44] Control room, this is Sheppard. The lights just went out. 控制室吗 我是Sheppard 灯突然熄灭了
[17:46] Major, we’re experiencing some technical malfunctions 少校 我们碰到一些机械故障
[17:58] I think it’s something to do with the interfaces between our naquada generators and the city. 我想应该跟发生器和城市之间的接口有关
[18:01] That, or the way we isolated certain systems, could be causing erroneous operations in the Ancient programming. 我们隔离某些系统的方法可能会 导致古代程序的错误操作
[18:05] I’ll run a diagnostic on the power flow. 我来诊断一下功率通量
[18:08] I wouldn’t have thought you believed in ghosts. 我没想到你还信鬼神
[18:10] I never used to. Then I learned about things called Wraiths, that can suck the life out of you with their hands. What the hell is that? 以前可不是的 自从我见到幽灵以后 他们可以用手把灵魂吸出来 那到底是怎么回事
[18:16] Dr Weir? Weir博士?
[18:19] Teyla, I’ll be right there. Do what you can. Teyla 我会尽快赶到 你先控制局面
[18:22] Right. 好的
[18:27] Dr Weir, this is Marta. Weir博士 我是Marta
[18:31] Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[18:34] It’s alright. Tell her what you saw. 没事的 告诉她你看到什么
[18:38] A shadow. 一个阴影
[18:41] The Wraith project them. Make you see things that aren’t there. 那是幽灵搞的鬼 让你看到幻境
[18:45] Are you sure? 你确定?
[18:49] And yet I sense no Wraith here. 我还没感觉到幽灵
[18:52] Teyla, have you ever been wrong about that? Major Sheppard? This is Weir. Teyla你是不是有感觉错误的时候 Sheppard少校 我是Weir
[18:59] One of the Ethosians is claiming to have seen, what she’s calling a shadow. 有一个Ethosian人说她看到一个 阴影状的东西
[19:04] She does not believe me? 她不相信我?
[19:09] Teyla say’s that she senses no Wraith here, but I’m still concerned. Teyla说她没感觉到附近有幽灵 但我仍感到怀疑
[19:13] Alright, I’ll just fall back to the gateroom, and wait for further instructions. 好吧 我会后退到控制室 你们等下一个命令
[19:17] We can’t stop searching. 我们不能停止搜索
[19:18] If there is a threat here, we need to establish a proper perimeter. 如果这里有危险的话 我们需要建立防御工事
[19:35] I’ve secured access to the control tower and the living quarters. 我已经确保了控制塔和生活区的进出安全
[19:38] Two more Ethosians reported seeing the shadows. 又有两个Ethosian人报告说看到阴影
[19:41] You know, I don’t get that. That means the Wraith would be here. 我弄不明白 如果真是这样的话 那意味着幽灵已经在这儿了
[19:44] You don’t think so? 你不认为吗?
[19:45] I don’t think they wanna scare us. When they decide to come? They’re gonna start blowing the crap out of this place with their ships. 我认为他们没必要吓唬我们 他们决定要来的话 直接开着飞船就来了
[19:51] So what? The Ethosians are just seeing things? 那又如何?Ethosian人只是看到了一些东西?
[19:53] Well, like Teyla said, it’s a scary place for them. 就算Teyla说的那样 他们在这里感到恐惧吧
[19:56] Not just for them. 不单对他们
[19:57] Hollan wishes to speak with Jinto. Hollan想跟Jinto说话
[20:00] Please. 请
[20:05] Go ahead. 来吧
[20:08] Jinto! If you can hear me, I’m not angry. I just want to know that you are safe. Jinto!如果你能听到我 我告诉你我不生气 我只是想知道你现在是安全的
[20:17] So if you are lost, or hurt, stay where you are. Make some noise if you can. We will find you. 如果你迷路或者受伤了 呆在原地别动 可能的话弄出点声音 我们会找到你的
[20:40] Is that Latin? 他说的是拉丁语吗?
[20:42] It’s Ancient. Fathers of the light, of the everlasting temple? 是古语 永恒圣殿的光之父?
[20:46] It is a prayer to the ancestors. 这个祭祖的祷告语
[20:48] If you are angry that we have unrightfully inhabited your great city, we humbly apologise. 如果你对我们不恰当的定居在这个城市感到生气的话 我们表示诚挚的道歉
[20:55] We mean no harm. We will leave, if it is your wish. But I will not go without my son. 我们没有恶意 如果这是你的旨意 我们会离开的 但没有儿子我是不会走的
[21:22] – He fainted. – There’s gotta be a better word. – 他晕过去了 – 能用个好点的词吗
[21:24] Faint, is the proper medical term. “晕”是最恰当的医学用语
[21:26] I passed out from manly hunger. 我由于饥饿昏倒了
[21:29] Well, hang in there 你在这等一下
[21:31] Dr Weir? McKay is ok. He fainted. Weir博士?McKay没事了 他晕倒了
[21:36] Oh yes. Very sympathetic. Let’s all mock the dying man. Thankyou. 是的 很有同情心嘛 我们一起来嘲笑这个要死的人吧 谢谢
[23:09] It didn’t look like the phantoms the Wraith’s make you see, 这不像是幽灵使你看到的那种幻象
[23:11] but I can see how the Ethosians would be confused. 现在我知道Ethosian人为什么感到迷惑了
[23:14] – What did it look like? – It looked like a…. – 它看起来什么样? – 就像………………
[23:16] Darkness. 黑暗
[23:18] It surrounded the naquadah generator and started to grow. 它环绕着发生器 然后开始膨胀
[23:21] Like it was feeding off the energy. 就像在吸取能量一样
[23:22] When you shut it down, the whole, whatever it was, it just went away. 把发生器关了以后 整个 不管它是什么玩意儿了 它就不见了
[23:28] If this thing feeds on energy, we could be in big trouble. 如果这东西吸取能量的话 我们的麻烦就大了
[23:31] And when I say we, I mean you, because I won’t actually be around for much longer. 我刚才说“我们” 其实我指的是“你们” 因为我撑不了那么久了
[23:34] So we need to figure out exactly what it is and what to do about it. 我们必须弄清这到底是什么东西 是用来做什么的
[23:38] – We know it’s attracted to energy. – How about shutting down the generators. – 我知道它对能量感兴趣 – 关掉发生器怎么样?
[23:41] Well people also give off heat energy. 人也会散发热量
[23:43] Granted it’s negligible compared to that of a naquadah generator, 显然这个发生器产生的热量 不是一个数量级的
[23:46] but you take away this things only other obvious sort of food and…. 但只有你吃过东西以后……
[23:49] Are you saying it could come after us? 你是说它会跟着我们吗?
[23:50] Well I only know one thing for sure, and that is flying darkness 只有一件事我是肯定的 我们生活在飞翔的黑暗中
[23:52] that eats energy, can only be very, very bad. 这会极大极大的消耗能量
[23:54] Ok, we keep the power on. Groden, figure out a way to detect it, 好吧 我们把电源开着 Groden 尽快找到侦测阴影的方法
[23:59] and Major, in the meantime, establish a constant surveillance on all the generators. 同时少校负责对所有的发生器进行监督
[24:02] If one of them is targeted, we’ll shut it down remotely. 如果其中有一个被盯上来 我们就把它关了
[24:05] And hopefully we can keep this thing busy, 这样或许可以使阴影疲于奔命
[24:07] until we figure out a way to get rid of it. 我们就有时间找到摆脱它的办法
[24:09] Attention everyone, this is Weir! 所有人注意 我是Weir
[24:11] For the time being, we need you all to remain in your quarters, unless otherwise instructed. If you see anything out of the…. 从现在开始 我要求你们停在原地 除非另有通知 如果你们看见……
[24:16] Hello! Can you hear me? Can anyone hear me? Hello!你能听到我说话吗? 有人能听到我说话吗?
[24:21] Jinto? Jinto?
[24:22] Major Sheppard! Sheppard少校!
[24:23] Are you ok? 你还好吗?
[24:25] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[24:26] Where are you? 你在哪儿?
[24:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:29] Jinto start from the beginning. Tell us how you got to where you are. Jinto 从头开始说 告诉我们你怎么到那儿的
[24:31] I was in the hall, outside my quarters. 我在走廊上 在我的生活区外面
[24:41] Where did you go next? 然后呢?
[24:42] I can’t remember. 我记不起来了
[24:44] He’s used to the forest. Being able to see the stars at night. 他习惯丛林生活 可以在晚上辨识星星
[24:48] I found a small room, filled with boxes from Earth. 我发现了一个小屋 里面装满了地球上来的盒子
[25:01] No boxes. 盒子不见了
[25:03] They are here with me. 它们在我这儿
[25:04] This room would make a nice closet. 这里用来做壁橱不错
[25:12] This is definitely not a closet. Did the panel start to glow, when you stepped inside? 这一定不是壁橱 是不是你进来以后那个面板就开始发热了呢?
[25:17] Yes. 是啊
[25:17] Did you touch it? 你碰了它吗?
[25:18] Yes 是啊
[25:19] What exactly? 怎么碰的?
[25:21] I don’t remember 记不起来了
[25:23] Just before he disappeared, we got an unusual energy reading from this area here. 在他消失之前 我们收到一个来自这个 区域的反常的能量信号
[25:26] Oh, no, no. 哦 不 不
[25:37] – Must be a transporter. – We can name it later. – 一定是个运输机 – 现在还不急着给它起名字
[25:51] Major Sheppard. Sheppard少校
[25:53] Jinto, are you ok? Jinto 你还好吗?
[25:56] – Yes – I’ve got Jinto, and he’s ok. – 好的 – 我已经找到Jinto了 他很好
[26:08] Do you have any idea, what this place is? 你知道这是什么地方吗?
[26:10] Some sort of research lab. We’ve come across a few of them. 是个实验室之类的东西 我们以前见过一些
[26:13] These consoles generally access the central computer system, 这些控制台通常用来登录 中央计算系统
[26:15] so Jinto could have cause what we thought were malfunctions, from here. 所以Jinto可能在这里触发了刚才 我们以为的故障
[26:17] Look, I need to know, everything you touched. 我必须知道你都碰了些什么东西
[26:25] As far as I can tell, there’s only one entity. 从我目前的调查来看 应该只有一个物体
[26:28] The bright blue spots are the active naquadah generators. 蓝色的亮点是活动者的发生器
[26:31] This blob is our entity. It was just a matter of calibrating the sensors. 这个斑点是那个东西 只是感应器的校准问题
[26:35] Your idea’s working. So far I’ve been able to anticipate 你的主意很有用 到目前为止我都是占先的
[26:38] it’s approach to the active generators, and shut them off remotely. 当它靠近活动的发生器时 我就遥控把发生器关掉
[26:41] Here, watch. 这儿 看
[26:44] – Got it going in circles. – Good job. – 它现在只能团团转 – 干的好
[26:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:47] I hope we’re not making this thing mad. 我希望我们没有使这东西发疯
[26:53] Lt? This is Doctor Groden. I’m tracking the entity going your way. 中尉?我是Groden博士 我侦测到那个物体向你那个方向前进
[26:57] You might want to get out of the hallway, you’re standing in. 你最好不要站在走廊上 进到一个屋子里
[27:00] Roger that! 收到
[27:10] This is Ford. A bulkhead just blocked our way. 我是Ford 一道舱门挡住我我们的去路
[27:13] There’s no panel on the wall, or any way to open it that we can see. 门上没有面板 也没看见可以开门的东西
[27:17] – McKay? – Roger that. – McKay? – 收到
[27:18] We didn’t touch anything. It could be the entity, causing random malfuntions. 我们没有碰任何东西 可能是那个东西 导致了随机产生的故障
[27:22] Proximity to that large an entity disturbance, could cause the Ancient technology to go haywire. 有这个大的一个东西干扰 这些古代的科技 很可能会出故障的
[27:27] Lt double back and try the door on the east side of the hall. 中校 往回跑 试试走廊东侧的那道门
[27:36] – This door won’t open, either. – Here it comes. – 这扇门也打不开 – 它来了
[27:39] Open the console on the wall. 打开墙上的控制台
[27:44] Hurry! 快
[27:47] – What next? – I’m not sure. What do you see? – 接下来呢 – 我不清楚 你看到什么?
[27:49] – Three crystals. – Take out the middle one, pull the top one down. – 3个水晶 – 取出中间一个 把上面那个往下推
[27:58] If this door opens, go. 如果门开的话 快跑
[28:01] I’ll be right behind you. 我会跟在你后面
[28:05] It’s not working. 没用
[28:06] Ok, use the middle one to bridge the two others. 用中间那个把其他两个连接上
[28:08] – You sure about this? – Not exactly. – 你确定吗? – 不确定
[28:16] Go! 跑!
[28:32] Man down, I need a medical team. 派人下来 这里需要医疗
[28:41] Right, hang in there. 好的 你们别动
[28:46] – Are we in any danger here? – I wish I could tell you. – 我们这儿是不是有危险? – 我希望我能告诉你
[28:50] – How’s Ford? – It’s like he was hit by lightening. – Ford怎么了? – 他就像被闪电击中了一样
[28:53] – He’s gonna be ok? – He’s a tough kid. – 他会没事吗? – 他很强壮的
[29:02] Sir. 长官
[29:07] Hi Hi.
[29:11] Will you tell this guy, there’s nothing he could have done? 你可以跟他说 其实他没有责任吗?
[29:16] There is nothing you could have done. 你没有责任
[29:18] I could have tried to pull him out sir. 我本可以把他拉出来的 长官
[29:21] Then we’d both look like this. 那我们就一起躺在床上了
[29:23] Ah, you don’t look so bad. 哦 你看起来还不是很糟
[29:24] Dr Beckett says you’re gonna be back to pretty boy, in no time. Beckett博士说你很快就会恢复原样了
[29:32] – Apparently it’s also an elevator. – Really? – 显然这也是一个升降舵 – 真的?
[29:35] You can stop taking the stairs everywhere. 你可以不用带着楼梯到处跑了
[29:37] – Oh, how nice for you all. – What have you got? – 你们真是好人 – 你发现了什么吗?
[29:39] Well believe it or not, Jinto didn’t touch anything of any consequence, other than that. 信不信由你 Jinto没有动其他东西导致不良结果 除了那个
[29:48] It must have it’s own power source, like the Jumpers. 他一定有自己的能量源 就像“跳跃者”一样
[29:52] What is it? 这是什么?
[29:53] Well it’s some sort of containment vessel, for the energy creature. 这有点像核反应堆的安全壳 提供能源的
[29:56] And Jinto released it? Jinto释放了它?
[29:58] Well, it seems that way. As I suggested, 看起来是这样的 而且据我看
[30:00] the energies must be causing most of the technical problems. 这些能量就是导致技术问题的根源
[30:03] It was captured for observation. 它会被观测捕捉到
[30:06] The Ancients were researching ascension. 古代人正研究升天技术
[30:09] – Really? – What exactly is ascension? – 真的? – 什么是升天技术?
[30:12] Well at some point during their evolution, the Ancients reached a… 在他们进化的某个阶段 古代人到达了
[30:15] an advanced stage of being, where they were able to rid themselves of their physical bodies, 一个更高的境界 他们可以脱离 他们的躯壳
[30:19] and rise to a higher plane of existence. One in which they live as pure energy. 升到一个更高的地方 并以纯能量的形式存在着
[30:23] I know it sounds ridiculous, but this is the first indication 我知道听起来有些荒谬 但这是第一个线索
[30:27] that there may have been evolutionary intervention to get there. 可能有一种力量阻挠了这种进化
[30:30] A little gene therapy of their own huh? 是他们的基因治疗吗?
[30:32] Well I haven’t read all the notes, but what I do know, is that the entity is energy. 呃 我还没读过所有的笔记 但我知道那个怪物是个能量体
[30:36] It feeds on energy. Fords lucky, I mean, the more it feeds, the bigger it gets. 它靠能量存活 Ford很幸运 我是说 它吃得越多 体积会变得越大
[30:40] The bigger it gets, the more charged it becomes. The more deadly it will be. 它变得越大 就会吸收更多的能量 这样会更致命
[30:43] Is it intelligent? 它是智能的吗?
[30:46] Well according to the research, it is sentient. 根据研究结果 它是有意识的
[30:48] But if you tried to talk to it, you’d have more luck with a great white shark. 但如果你想和它说话 那估计比和一只大白鲨说话还难
[30:51] This thing is going to suck the power out of our generators, and then it will kill us all. 这个东西会把发生器的所有能量吸走 那样我们就都完蛋了
[30:56] Alright, what will we do about it? 好的 那我们该怎么做
[30:58] The entity’s been trapped in here, since before the Ancient’s abandoned the city. 自从古代人丢弃了这个城市开始 那个东西就一直被困在这儿了
[31:01] – I know I’d be pissed. – And hungry. – 我知道我会生气的 – 而且很饿
[31:04] The point is, this device was designed to track it, 重点是 这个设备是设计来
[31:07] capture it, and hold it for observation. 跟踪 捕捉它的
[31:10] There’s still a chance we may be able to get it back inside. 我们仍然有机会把它赶回去
[31:12] I’m just gonna need a little more time to figure how. 我需要再多一些时间来找到方法
[31:26] – Hello – Hello – Jinto has something he wishes to say. – Jinto有话要说
[31:29] I’m sorry. What happened to you was my fault. 对不起 都是我的错
[31:36] Where I come from, we’ve got a little saying. 我的家乡有句俗话
[31:39] Stuff happens. 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
[31:41] It’s a little different, but you didn’t mean for this to happen, did you? 这次情况有些不同 但你不是有意的 是吗?
[31:47] No. You’re a good kid. 嗯 你是个好孩子
[31:49] You weren’t doing anything wrong, which means this isn’t your fault, ok? 你没有做错事 你也没有什么错 OK?
[31:59] Same as when we came to your planet? 就像我们到你们的星球一样
[32:01] We didn’t mean for the Wraith to show up, they just did. 我们不希望幽灵出现 但他们就是出现了
[32:04] That’s why you’re here. Your home was destroyed. 这也是你在这儿的原因 你的家没了
[32:06] You almost lost your dad. I don’t remember you getting mad with me over that. 你还差点失去父亲 我记得你不曾为了这件事对我生气
[32:11] Stuff happens. 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
[32:27] It’s not falling for the same tricks anymore. 它不再中计了
[32:29] – Rodney? – How smart is this thing? – Rodney? – 它有多聪明?
[32:31] I don’t know. But this is much simpler than I thought. 我不知道 但这比我想的要简单
[32:34] It’s kind of like a mousetrap. 就像一个捕鼠器
[32:36] This button here, causes the device to emit an energy signature that attracts the creature. 这里的按钮使设备发射出能量信号 吸引那个东西
[32:40] This one, shuts it in. 这里 则是关掉能量信号的
[32:42] Now the only downside, is it looks like 现在只有往下走
[32:43] someone’s actually gonna have to be here to press the buttons. 看起来好像得有人在这里按着这按钮
[32:47] – I’ll do it. – Ok – 我来 – 好的
[32:50] Wait a minute Rodney. You’re still wearing the shield. 等一下 Rodney 你还带着保护层
[32:53] Is there a chance that if something went wrong, that would protect you? 是不是意味着如果发生意外的话 它会保护你?
[33:11] I had a feeling. 我有预感
[33:12] What do you mean? Had a feeling about what? 你说什么 预感什么?
[33:16] You think I wanted to come off just now? 你是说我刚才想着让它脱落吗?
[33:19] You think I’m scared? I’m not scared, I’ll do this. 你认为我害怕了吗? 我才不怕呢 让我来
[33:21] No that’s ok. You might faint again. 不 没关系 你可能会再晕过去
[33:23] Look, it’s just not working anymore. Look, 不 这个不起作用了
[33:25] it doesn’t work on you either. 它在你身上也不起作用
[33:27] I just meant that I wasn’t going to let you die. 我只是不想让你去死
[33:29] It’s just a coincidence that it happened to stop working now. I need a drink! 这只是一个巧合 它刚好失效了 我要喝水!
[33:34] Go. 走
[33:52] You always told me, I shouldn’t be afraid of the dark. 你一直告诉我 我不该害怕黑暗
[33:57] Well, I was wrong. 我错了
[33:59] I can’t sleep now. 我现在睡不着
[34:02] What if the darkness comes? 如果黑暗来临怎么办?
[34:04] It won’t. 不会的
[34:06] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[34:08] Because. 因为
[34:15] It’s afraid of fire. 它害怕火光
[34:18] The darkness is afraid? 黑暗害怕了?
[34:24] Everything is afraid of something. 所谓一物降一物
[34:55] So the shield device, just came off by itself. 那个保护层自己脱落了
[34:58] Yeah. It just stopped working. 是啊 正巧失效了
[35:01] He even tried it on Sheppard. 他还在Sheppard身上试了试
[35:03] It wouldn’t work on Sheppard. 在Sheppard身上是无效的
[35:06] Why not? 为什么?
[35:07] McKay didn’t tell you? The text we studied, said the shield imprints on the wearer McKay没跟你说吗? 文献上说 保护层在佩戴者身上留下烙印
[35:12] If we were right, it wouldn’t work on anyone else 如果我们没搞错的话 它对其他人是无效的
[35:18] We’re ready? 准备好了吗?
[35:20] You do realise that when we shut everything down, we’re going to lose the sensors. 你应该清楚如果我们把所有设备关掉 我们将失去传感器
[35:24] We’re not going to be able to track it. 我们就没法对它定位了
[35:26] We have security personnel, posted around the living quarters. 我们派了安保人员 在生活区四处巡逻
[35:29] At least we have some warning. 至少我们有个警报系统
[35:34] Teyla told the Ethosian children, that lighting a candle will help protect them. Teyla告诉一个Ethosian孩子 点亮的蜡烛会保护他们
[35:39] – And you’re doing it because…. – It’s gonna get dark in here. – 你这么做是因为…… – 这里会变黑
[35:48] Ok Major. Go ahead. 好了 少校 开始吧
[36:00] Now. 现在
[36:03] Shutting down power. 关掉电源
[36:29] It’s coming. 他来了
[36:40] I think we’re gonna need a bigger boat. 我想我们需要一艘更大的船
[36:42] – Size doesn’t matter. – That’s a myth. – 大小没关系 – 真是个神话
[36:45] It’ll fit. The device traps the creature inside. 它会进得去 那个设备会把它吸进去
[36:48] You just need to make sure, it’s all the way inside the containment vessel 你只要保证它进到那个安全壳里就行了
[36:55] Alright, come on. 好的 来吧
[37:13] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[37:15] What happened? 怎么了?
[37:16] The damn thing took one look and went away. 那个东西看了一眼 然后走了
[37:19] It’s a lot smarter than we thought. 它比我想象的聪明多了
[37:28] We need to know where it is, right now. 我们需要知道到哪儿了 现在
[37:31] We’ll have to turn the power on, to use the sensors. 我们必须打开开关 打开传感器
[37:33] – You can’t do that. – Do it, just the operations tower. – 你不能这样做 – 就这样做 只开启控制塔
[37:39] What now? 现在怎么了?
[37:41] – It’s headed this way. – Because you turned the power back on. – 它朝着这个方向去了 – 因为你有打开了开关
[37:44] We can’t go on like this. 我们不能再这样下去了
[37:46] Do you think it wants to be here? 你们认为它想呆在这儿吗?
[37:49] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[37:51] It’s been trapped here for thousands of years, alone. 它被困在这儿已有千年 孑然一身
[37:55] It’s not alone anymore. 这里不再寂寞了呀
[37:56] It doesn’t think on that level. It thinks about eating, that’s it. 它的思维没有到这个高度 它只会想吃的 仅此而已
[37:59] – You would know. – If we stay, it will kill us. – 你知道什么 – 如果我们呆在这儿 它会杀了我们
[38:01] – Not unless we kill it first. – Well, I don’t see how. – 除非我们先把它杀了 – 可是我看不到杀它的希望
[38:04] Then either we must go, or it must. 也就是说不是我们走就是它走
[38:06] Maybe it wants to go. 也许它想离开
[38:11] If we open the Stargate. 如果我们打开星际门
[38:20] This is a bad idea. 这主意真烂
[38:21] – You’ve said that already. – Well, it’s worth saying again. – 你说过好多遍了 – 可是这值得说上一万遍
[38:33] It’s coming! 它来了!
[38:35] An open stargate, is a huge power source. This thing is smart. 打开的星际门是一个巨大的能量源 它真聪明
[38:38] It knew enough, not to get trapped in the containment vessel again. 它足够聪明 不会再被困在一个安全壳里了
[38:40] What makes you think it’s going to follow a naquadah generator through a wormhole? 那你凭什么认为它会随着一个发生器进入虫洞里呢?
[38:44] What, you got a better idea? 什么 你有更好的主意吗?
[38:48] Good luck! 好运!
[38:50] Are you ok? 你行吗?
[38:55] It’s almost here. 它快来了
[38:58] – Do you have an address? – M4X 337, barren wasteland – 你们有地址吗? – M4X 337 贫瘠的荒地
[39:02] Dial it. 接通
[39:07] That was good thinking. 想法不错
[39:49] It’s not going anywhere. 它没有进去
[39:51] We can’t see if the malp got through. 我们看不见它是否进去了
[39:54] The entity could have drained the battery. 那个东西可能会耗尽电池
[39:55] It could be feeding off the stargate, off the generator. This is a disaster. 它可能会吸收星际门以及发生器的能量 那样就糟了
[39:58] Shut it down. 关掉
[40:03] – I can’t. – The consoles are dead. – 关不掉 – 控制台失效了
[40:09] There must be something we can do. 一定还有挽救的措施
[40:11] We don’t know if the malp is still down there. 我们不知道它是否还在那儿
[40:14] It’s possible that the entity will still go through the gate, 也许那个东西还是会穿过星际门
[40:16] once it’s depleted the energy in the naquadah generator, on the malp. 一旦它耗尽了发生器的能量的话
[40:19] Or it could just continue to feed off the gates energy. 或者它会吸掉星际门的能量
[40:46] McKay! McKay!
[40:54] Rodney! Rodney!
[42:00] Mckay? McKay?
[42:03] The power must have been drained by the entity. 能量一定都被那个东西耗尽了
[42:06] Medical team to the gateroom. 医疗队马上到门厅来
[42:08] He’s not burned. He’s breathing. 他没有被灼伤 他有呼吸
[42:16] McKay? McKay?
[42:17] McKay McKay
[42:21] – What append? – you did it. – 怎么了? – 你成功了
[42:24] I did? 成功了?
[42:26] It went through the gate. 它穿过那扇门了
[42:31] You must have passed out. 你一定死过一回了
[42:34] Well thanks for not saying the other thing. 谢谢你们没说什么别的
[42:40] That, was a Hail Mary. 这真是个万福玛丽亚
[42:53] Thankyou, take your time. Man down. 谢谢 不急 我没事
星际之门亚特兰蒂斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯(Stargate: Atlantis)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme