时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[00:03] | I have to work tomorrow. | 我明天得工作 |
[00:09] | Okay, sure. | 行吧 |
[00:11] | All right, be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[00:15] | Hey, just, uh, two more of these. | 再来两杯这个 |
[00:17] | – You got it. – Thank you. Just put it on my tab. | -没问题 -谢谢 记我账上 |
[00:21] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[00:22] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[00:29] | This isn’t so bad, you know? | 这还不赖 |
[00:31] | – What? – This, like, meeting up with someone online. | -什么 -跟网上认识的人见面 |
[00:35] | That’s the most romantic thing anybody’s ever said to me. | 这是我听过的最浪漫的话了 |
[00:37] | – It is–thank you. – I’m sorry. | -真的 谢谢 -抱歉 |
[00:39] | No, I didn–I don’t mean it like that. I mean it’s nice. | 不 我不是那个意思 我觉得很好 |
[00:45] | You’re my first Tinder date, so… | 你是我在Tinder上约会的第一个人 |
[00:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[00:49] | Well, now I’m feeling a lot of pressure to make this go really well | 现在我压力好大 要代表各地的网络交友者 |
[00:52] | on behalf of online daters everywhere. | 让此次约会顺利进行 |
[00:55] | Well, I think you’re doing great. | 我觉得你表现很好 |
[00:56] | – Am I? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[00:59] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:02] | So… | 那么 |
[01:05] | When was the last time you went on a date? | 你最近一次约会是什么时候 |
[01:11] | Uh, like a date date? | 真正的那种约会吗 |
[01:15] | Yeah, a date date. | 真正的那种约会 |
[01:18] | A while ago. | 一段时间前 |
[01:24] | And when was the last time someone kissed you? | 那最近一次有人吻你是什么时候 |
[01:32] | A while ago. | 一段时间前 |
[02:15] | Uh, sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[02:19] | – You all right? – Yeah, no, sorry. | -你还好吗 -抱歉 |
[02:20] | I have to tell you something. Um… | 我得跟你说件事 |
[02:24] | So I… | 我 |
[02:26] | I got into some trouble, | 我之前惹了点麻烦 |
[02:30] | so I have to wear this thing, um… | 所以我得戴一个东西 |
[02:35] | It’s just– | 就是 |
[02:39] | So… | 所以 |
[02:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 我不介意 |
[02:51] | I couldn’t believe it when I Googled you. | 我搜索你的时候简直难以置信 |
[02:54] | Fucking your student. | 上你的学生 |
[02:58] | You’re a filthy little fucking bitch, huh? | 你个下流的婊子 |
[03:02] | You feel how hard that makes me? | 你感觉到这让我有多硬了吗 |
[03:05] | Fuck, so hard. | 操 好硬 |
[03:09] | Filthy little fucking teacher slut. | 下流的骚货老师 |
[03:16] | – Fuck me. – Say it again. | -我操 -再说一次 |
[04:14] | Hey, don’t you, uh… have class? | 你不是有课吗 |
[04:18] | I guess I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[04:24] | Get dressed. | 穿衣 |
[04:28] | I am dressed. | 我穿了 |
[04:29] | No, dude, just put on some real clothes. | 不 穿点正经的衣服 |
[04:32] | I’m buying you dinner. | 我请你吃晚饭 |
[04:47] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[04:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | Any requests for dinner? | 晚饭有什么要求吗 |
[04:55] | I read in a magazine that planning out your meal | 我在杂志上看到说计划你的用餐 |
[04:58] | gives you greater satisfaction. | 会给你极大的满足感 |
[05:00] | Whatever is fine. I don’t know if I’ll be home in time. | 随便什么都行 我不知道我能不能及时回家 |
[05:07] | I’ve been thinkin’. | 我最近在想 |
[05:09] | Have you given any consideration to goin’ back to Al-Anon? | 你有考虑过回戒酒互助会吗 |
[05:14] | It used to help you, uh, I remember, before. | 我记得以前对你有帮助 |
[05:17] | Well, that was to help deal with you, Dad. | 那是为了帮助应付你 爸爸 |
[05:21] | I…just know I value– | 我 你要知道我看重 |
[05:24] | Dad. I’m fine, okay? Just stop. | 爸 我没事 别说了 |
[05:34] | Oh, I have your schedules for next week. | 这是你们下周的时间表 |
[05:37] | Don, I moved a couple things around so you’re off Thursday. | 唐 我做了些调换 这样你周四就空了 |
[05:44] | Thanks, Wyatt. | 谢谢 怀亚特 |
[05:45] | Anybody needs me, I’m in the back room. | 有事到后面找我 |
[05:53] | Wyatt’s the best. | 怀亚特最棒了 |
[05:55] | Real lucky to have him as your dad. | 有这个爸你真幸运 |
[06:02] | You know, that’s‐‐ that’s me, uh, | 那是我 |
[06:04] | on my one‐year mark there. | 在这工作满一年的纪念照片 |
[06:07] | I couldn’t have made it without him. | 没有他我绝对做不到 |
[06:28] | Fuckin’ hell, yeah. | 太赞了 |
[06:37] | – So fuckin’ good. ‐ I know, right? | -真他妈好吃 -是吧 |
[06:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:45] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[06:48] | What? | 说啊 |
[06:53] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:56] | look, I saw the letter the school sent. | 听着 我看到学校寄来的信了 |
[06:58] | The one that you’re being put on academic probation | 就是说你被留校察看 |
[07:00] | and about, uh, losing your scholarship. | 还有失去奖学金那封信 |
[07:04] | You looked through my shit? | 你偷翻我的东西 |
[07:06] | It’s on your desk. | 就放在你桌上 |
[07:13] | Not cool, man. | 这样不好 |
[07:16] | I just, um… I just‐‐I just‐‐ | 我只是…只是 |
[07:20] | I don’t know, I feel like… | 我说不好 我觉得 |
[07:22] | I feel like you got this different vibe | 和这学期开头相比 |
[07:24] | than you did at the beginning of the semester, you know? | 你现在整个状态都不一样了 |
[07:25] | ‐ A different vibe. ‐ Yeah, you know, uh‐‐ | -状态不一样 -是的 |
[07:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:32] | All right? Seriously, I’m fine. | 好吗 真的 我没事 |
[07:37] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[07:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:46] | They want me to get back to the house. | 他们要我回去兄弟会 |
[07:48] | Fucking pledging, man. | 要立誓入会呢 |
[07:51] | Think you made the right decision. | 我觉得你的决定是对的 |
[07:59] | Well, if you need to go, man, it’s all good. | 如果你需要先走 没关系的 |
[08:02] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:11] | We‐‐we cool, man? | 我们没事吧 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 没事 |
[08:36] | It’s all filled out. | 都填好了 |
[08:42] | Both just have to sign page… four and five, I believe. | 双方需要在…第四页和第五页签名 |
[08:49] | Oh, and nine. | 还有第九页 |
[09:10] | Sorry, I don’t have a pen. | 抱歉 我没笔 |
[09:34] | You seem good. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[09:36] | I am. | 我是过得挺好 |
[09:39] | Little rough… there for a while, | 一开始那段时间比较难熬 |
[09:41] | but things are pretty great now. | 但现在一切都很顺心 |
[09:44] | Recording an album. | 我正在录一张专辑 |
[09:45] | Wow. Cool. | 真酷 |
[09:47] | Gone to some pretty cool cities for work. | 去了一些有意思的城市工作 |
[09:51] | Dating and… yeah, I don’t know. | 约会 还有… 我不知道 |
[09:56] | As happy as I can be, I guess. | 总之过得很快乐 |
[10:01] | That’s good to hear. | 那就好 |
[10:05] | It’s okay, you don’t have to pretend | 没事的 你不用假装 |
[10:06] | that you’ve been worried about how I am. | 你担心我过得好不好 |
[10:11] | I have been. | 我是真的担心 |
[10:13] | You never would have done what you did | 如果你真在乎我 |
[10:14] | if you gave a shit about me. | 当初就不会做出那些事 |
[10:21] | ‐ I made a mistake, and I’m‐‐ ‐ A mistake. | -我犯了一个错 我… -一个错 |
[10:27] | Is that what you’re calling it? | 你就这么轻描淡写 |
[10:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | I don’t know how I ever loved you. | 我不知道我以前怎么会爱你 |
[10:56] | Matt, I’m s‐so sorry. | 马特 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:00] | Oh, fuck. I’m so mad. | 操 我好生气 |
[11:02] | I’m just so mad at you. | 我真的好生你的气 |
[11:13] | Can you go, please? Can you go? | 你能走吗 请你离开 |
[12:07] | Hi. Five fuzzy navels, please. | 你好 我们要五杯毛脐鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Make that a double order, please. | 麻烦做两倍量 就是十杯 |
[12:10] | ‐ Yes! ‐ Oh, perfect! | -对 -太棒了 |
[12:12] | Oh, could you take a picture for us? | 你能帮我们拍张合照吗 |
[12:13] | We’re, uh, we’re documenting. | 我们在记录 |
[12:16] | ‐ Thank you! Guys. ‐ Okay. | -谢谢 姐妹们 -好吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, ready? One, two, and… | 准备好了吗 一 二 |
[12:25] | everyone say “fuzzy navel.” | 大家一起说毛脐 |
[12:26] | Fuzzy navel! | 毛脐 |
[12:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Oh, we owe you a shot. | 我们欠你一杯酒 |
[12:37] | Oh, no, that’s cool. | 不了 没关系 |
[12:38] | One more fuzzy navel! | 再来一杯毛脐 |
[12:40] | Uh…no, I‐I’m good, though. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:42] | You’re good with sitting at the bar by yourself like a weirdo | 你情愿一个人像傻子一样孤零零坐在吧台 |
[12:45] | and not drinking with five hot women? | 而不是和五个性感女郎喝酒吗 |
[12:49] | I guess I’d rather have a whisky than a fuzzy navel. | 那比起毛脐 我更想要一杯威士忌 |
[12:52] | Straight whisky for this guy. | 纯威士忌给这位帅哥 |
[12:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Oh, wait, what’s‐‐ what’s your name again? | 等等 你叫什么来着 |
[13:01] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[13:03] | ‐ To Eric! ‐ To Eric. | -敬埃里克 -敬埃里克 |
[13:05] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[13:20] | Why would he write “cool” after I sext him? | 为什么我给他发了挑逗信息后他就回了个”酷” |
[13:23] | Shouldn’t I at least get a “very cool”? | 难道不该至少回复个”非常酷”吗 |
[13:25] | We’ve been sleeping together for months. | 我们都上床好几个月了 |
[13:27] | Is he trying to backslide into a vague place? | 他是想回到不明不白的暧昧地带吗 |
[13:29] | Maybe he just thinks what you wanna do is cool. | 或许他只是认为你想做的事很酷 |
[13:33] | ‐ This is what I said. ‐ Whatever. | -我也是这么说的 -随便吧 |
[13:35] | You don’t understand what it’s like to date in LA. | 你不懂在洛杉矶谈恋爱是什么样 |
[13:37] | 电视剧《胜利之光》中角色 塔米与足球教练泰勒是一对幸福的夫妻 | |
[13:37] | You and Adam are like Tami and Coach Taylor happy. | 你和亚当就像塔米和泰勒教练那么甜蜜 |
[13:40] | – It’s disgusting. – Oh, my God, I love Connie Britton. | -令人作呕 -天呐 我好爱康妮·布里顿 |
[13:42] | Her hair is so pretty. | 她的头发真漂亮 |
[13:44] | – So pretty? – So pretty. | -真漂亮 -真漂亮 |
[13:47] | So what about you? Are you in a relationship? | 那你呢 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[13:51] | Uh, no, no, I’m not really… | 不不 我其实没有 |
[13:53] | not really lookin’ for that right now. | 现在没有想谈恋爱 |
[13:55] | When you’re not looking is when you find it. | 不想谈的时候爱情就会不期而遇 |
[13:58] | Our, uh, gorgeous friend Chloe is single. | 我们美丽的克洛伊是单身噢 |
[14:01] | And she’s a certified yoga teacher. | 还是个持证瑜伽老师 |
[14:06] | Oh, yeah? That’s…impressive. | 真的吗 太厉害了 |
[14:11] | No! They are not playing that song right now. | 不会吧 他们竟然放了这首歌 |
[14:14] | No, they are not! | 不会吧不会吧 |
[14:55] | So happy you texted, I‐‐ | 真高兴你发信息了 我… |
[14:57] | I was afraid that I wasn’t gonna see you again. | 我还怕不能再见到你了 |
[15:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:05] | Can I get you a drink or anything…beer? | 你想要喝点什么吗 来瓶啤酒 |
[15:08] | I just want you to fuck me right now. | 我只想让你现在操我 |
[15:10] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[15:13] | I can. | 能 |
[15:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:27] | Oh, you’re not hard yet. | 你还没有硬 |
[15:30] | You’re not happy to see me? | 你见到我不开心吗 |
[15:32] | The dirty slut that I am. | 我这个下流骚货 |
[15:34] | That’s what I am, right? | 我就是 对吧 |
[15:36] | Dirty slut. | 下流骚货 |
[15:37] | Yeah, you make me fucking sick. | 对 你让我作呕 |
[15:55] | ‐ Hit me. – What? | -打我 -什么 |
[15:56] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[16:00] | Oh, fuck. Harder. | 妈的 再重点 |
[16:03] | ‐ Harder? ‐ Yeah. | -再重点 -对 |
[16:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:11] | Hit me here. | 打我脸 |
[16:14] | – What? ‐ Hit me here. | -什么 -打我脸 |
[16:17] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[16:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:29] | Oh, come on. Fuckin’ really hit me. Harder. | 快点 用点力打我 再重点 |
[16:41] | Harder. | 再重点 |
[16:42] | Seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[16:45] | Hit me like the dirty slut that I am. | 把我当成下流骚货狠狠打我 |
[16:49] | I don’t think I can hit you any harder | 我觉得我再用力 |
[16:51] | – without hurting you. ‐ Just fucking do it. | -你就要受伤了 -赶紧的 |
[16:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:07] | Oh, my God, I’m so‐‐ | 我的天 我很… |
[17:11] | Why’d you stop? Come on. | 你停手干嘛 继续 |
[17:12] | No, no, no, I’m‐‐ I’m not‐‐ | 不不不 我下不了手 |
[17:14] | That was great. Come on, keep doing it. | 很爽啊 你别停 继续打 |
[17:17] | You’re fucking bleeding. | 你他妈都流血了 |
[17:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:21] | I‐I don’t think I can do this. I’m really sorry. | 我做不到 真的很抱歉 |
[17:26] | – I’m sorry, I‐‐ ‐ Oh, shut up. | -对不起 我… -闭嘴吧 |
[17:28] | I didn’t mean to‐‐ | 我不是故意的… |
[17:37] | – Are you okay? ‐ Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[17:40] | No, like actually, are you okay? | 我说真的 你没事吧 |
[17:58] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:02] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[18:03] | Okay, but I’m just getting straight tequila. | 好吧 但我只买龙舌兰酒 |
[18:07] | – I cannot deal with the fuzzy‐‐ ‐ Yep, tequila, great. | -我喝不了毛… -好吧 就龙舌兰 |
[18:21] | Can I have five shots of tequila, please? | 能给我来五杯龙舌兰吗 |
[18:27] | You want one? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[18:29] | No, thank you. I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 我喝好了 |
[18:33] | They actually, uh… | 他们… |
[18:35] | they actually serve you here? | 他们这酒吧真能给你上酒吗 |
[18:38] | ‐ What do you mean? ‐ Come on. | -什么意思 -别装了 |
[18:40] | You’re not 21. I mean, maybe 20, but that’s pushing it. | 你肯定没到21岁 你最多就20岁的样子 |
[18:45] | Don’t blow my cover. | 别暴露我的老底 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会替你保密 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:55] | Help me bring these over? | 帮我拿过去吧 |
[18:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么情况 |
[19:13] | I mean, look, they couldn’t have just left you. | 听着 她们不可能就这样抛下你的 |
[19:19] | Yeah, they could have. | 还真有可能 |
[19:23] | – Shit. ‐ And they did. | -我去 -她们也这么做了 |
[19:26] | I can’t fucking believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[19:30] | That’s messed up. | 太坏了吧 |
[19:33] | No shit. | 是啊 |
[19:36] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:44] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[20:00] | Come dance with me. | 来和我跳舞 |
[20:04] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[20:06] | Your friends left you here. | 你朋友把一个人丢在这里 |
[20:08] | Fuck them. | 去她们的 |
[20:10] | Come on, I’m here. | 来吧 有我在 |
[20:14] | Dance? | 跳一曲吗 |
[20:16] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[21:00] | So your friends, uh, are a little… | 你的好朋友们都有点… |
[21:04] | Aggressive. | 咄咄逼人 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I’m a single woman, so… | 毕竟我是单身女性 |
[21:08] | of course that means I’m desperate for a guy. | 当然就意味着我非常渴望有男人爱 |
[21:12] | Right. | 也是 |
[21:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:14] | Saw them pushing you on me. It was… | 她们在撮合我们的样子 真是… |
[21:19] | pretty obvious. | 太明显了 |
[21:20] | No, no, I mean… | 没有 我是说… |
[21:24] | They just really wanted me to know | 她们只是真的想让我知道 |
[21:26] | that you’ve completed 200 hours of yoga training. | 你完成了200个小时的瑜伽练习 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | ‐ W‐wha‐‐what happened? ‐ I’m‐‐ | -怎么了吗 -我… |
[21:57] | ‐ I don’t know what‐‐ ‐ It’s okay, you’re fine. | -是我哪里没… -不是的 你很好 |
[21:58] | ‐ Did I say something? ‐ No, I’m… | -是我说错话了吗 -没有 |
[22:01] | I’m not, uh… | 我不是… |
[22:06] | This is so embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[22:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:30] | ‐ Hey, are you‐‐ ‐ I’m not gonna hook up with you. | -你没事吧 -我不会和你勾搭在一起的 |
[22:34] | I’m‐‐ | 我 |
[22:38] | You’re way too young, and I just‐‐ | 你年纪太小了 而我刚刚… |
[22:41] | I just got out of a long‐term thing. | 我刚刚结束了一段长期的恋爱关系 |
[22:47] | Five years. | 五年 |
[22:52] | It’s been really hard. | 真的很艰难 |
[22:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, and my friends know it has. | 对 我的朋友们也知道 |
[22:59] | They just don’t wanna hear about it. | 她们只是不想听我说这些 |
[23:03] | They just wanna… fix me, as if sex could fix me. | 她们只想… 修复我 好像性就能修复一样 |
[23:10] | So I‐I can’t really… | 所以我不能 |
[23:13] | I can’t really talk to them about it | 我不能跟她们说这件事 |
[23:14] | and I can’t really talk to anybody about it. | 我也不能跟任何人说 |
[23:18] | No one understands. | 没人理解 |
[23:25] | I don’t know, I just feel so confused. | 我说不好 我只是觉得好困惑 |
[23:35] | When we first were together… | 当我们一开始在一起的时候 |
[23:39] | I was so madly in love with him. I felt…sick. | 我疯狂地爱着他 甚至感觉不舒服 |
[23:47] | But he put me through the wringer. | 但他让我受尽折磨 |
[23:51] | And now that I’m out of it, I can… | 现在我摆脱了 我可以… |
[23:54] | I can see how unhappy I was. | 我可以看到以前我是多么不开心 |
[23:58] | I don’t wanna feel this way anymore. | 我不想再有这样的感受了 |
[24:27] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[24:34] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[24:36] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[24:38] | Talk to me. What is it? | 跟我说说 怎么了 |
[24:42] | – Claire. ‐ Stop trying to help me! | -克莱尔 -别再试图帮我了 |
[24:47] | I’m just… tryin’ to do right by ya. | 我只是想公正地对待你 |
[24:51] | I can’t even look at you. | 我都没法直视你 |
[24:54] | This whole good man act? | 老好人这一套 |
[24:59] | You know I used to go through our trash when I was a kid? | 你知道我小时候经常去翻我们的垃圾吗 |
[25:03] | I used to count the number of empties | 我经常去数有多少空瓶子 |
[25:05] | to make sure you weren’t gonna die. | 确保你不会死掉 |
[25:07] | I was ten years old, and I would get into bed terrified, | 我当时十岁 有时甚至恐惧地上床 |
[25:12] | thinking… | 想着 |
[25:14] | you know, maybe I missed a cue or something | 也许我漏掉了什么 |
[25:16] | and that when I woke up, you’d be gone. | 当我醒来时 你就不在了 |
[25:20] | What, now I’m supposed to watch you thrive? | 怎么 现在我就应该看你生龙活虎吗 |
[25:24] | Knowing that‐‐ that you could beat it. | 知道你能击败它 |
[25:27] | You just couldn’t do it for me? | 你只是不能为我做到而已 |
[25:31] | Claire, I wish I could go back. | 克莱尔 我也希望能时光倒流 |
[25:33] | I mean, I’d give anything to be able to. | 我愿意付出一切 |
[25:36] | I have spent my entire life | 我已经花了一整辈子 |
[25:38] | running from you, | 逃离你 |
[25:40] | trying to feel safe. | 想要觉得安全 |
[25:43] | I‐‐I’ve‐‐ | 我… |
[25:47] | wanted to help kids who were like me | 想要帮助那些像我一样的孩子们 |
[25:49] | and give them what they‐‐ | 给他们所需要的 |
[25:53] | what I never got. | 我从没得到的东西 |
[25:56] | And somehow, I’ve‐‐ | 而不知怎的 |
[25:58] | I’ve hurt everyone and I’ve fucked everything up, | 我伤害了所有人 搞砸了一切 |
[26:01] | and I don’t know how to fix it. | 我也不知道要如何弥补 |
[26:02] | I’m such a fucking horrible person. | 我真是个大烂人 |
[26:06] | You are gonna find a way | 你会找到办法 |
[26:09] | to keep goin’, I promise you. | 继续前行的 我保证 |
[26:11] | I don’t wanna be here. | 我不想待在这儿 |
[26:14] | Everybody wants me gone. I just wanna be fucking… | 所有人都想让我走 我真的只想 |
[26:19] | gone. | 消失 |
[26:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:29] | I know it feels that way, okay? | 我知道那种感觉 好吗 |
[26:33] | But you gotta stay. | 但你得留下 |
[26:36] | You gotta stay. | 你得留下 |
[26:38] | You gotta. | 必须得留下 |
[27:28] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:31] | No, uh…yeah, I‐I just… | 不 我只是 |
[27:34] | thought I’d come home. | 想着回家一趟 |
[27:37] | You know, for the weekend. | 来过周末 |
[27:40] | Or maybe longer. | 或者待得更久一点 |
[27:59] | I need help, Mom. | 我需要帮助 妈 |
[28:05] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[28:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:12] | I’m glad you came home. | 很高兴你回家了 |