时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Bianca! | 比安卡 |
[00:47] | Bianca Bertinelli? | 比安卡·波提纳尔 |
[00:48] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:49] | Your life’s in danger. I’m gonna need you to come with me now. | 你有生命危险 现在你必须跟我走 |
[00:52] | My night’s just getting started. Bye. | 我的夜生活才刚刚开始 回见了 |
[01:10] | Get off. Get off. | 放手 放开我 |
[01:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:07] | Seeking his third straight term, | 为了实现他的第三期连任 |
[02:09] | Mayor Ramirez has declared Star City the safest city in the country. | 拉米雷斯市长宣布星城已是全国最安全的城市 |
[02:14] | In other news, the Vigilante Museum has received | 另有消息称治安维持者博物馆收到了 |
[02:16] | a generous 7-figure donation | 一笔慷慨的七位数捐款 |
[02:18] | from Victor and Maria Bertinelli. | 捐款者正是维克多和玛丽亚·波提纳尔 |
[02:20] | What are you doing? | 你在看什么 |
[02:22] | Babe! You scared me. | 宝贝 你吓死我了 |
[02:24] | I’m just the guy who you share your bed with most nights. | 我不过是那个几乎每晚都与你同床共枕的家伙 |
[02:28] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[02:29] | How could I forget? Your snoring always reminds me. | 我怎么可能忘记 你的呼噜让我难以忘记 |
[02:31] | I don’t snore. | 我不打呼 |
[02:32] | Look, I know you hate to be anything less than perfect, | 我知道你要求自己一切都完美无缺 |
[02:36] | but you do, like old man style. | 但你真的打呼 就像个老头子 |
[02:38] | Ha ha. Right. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | I got up early to finish writing my speech. | 我早起是为了写完我的演讲稿 |
[02:47] | Wait. Is there something special happening today? | 今天有什么特殊的事吗 |
[02:49] | Funny. Ha ha! | 真有意思 |
[02:51] | A gift for the graduate. | 送给毕业生的礼物 |
[03:02] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[03:06] | Mia Queen, | 米娅·奎恩 |
[03:08] | I love you more than anything in the whole world. | 我爱你超过这世间的一切 |
[03:12] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:16] | Please say yes. | 拜托说你愿意 |
[03:18] | – Yes, of course. – Yeah? | -愿意 当然了 -真的吗 |
[03:20] | Of course. I love you so much. | 当然了 我也非常爱你 |
[03:41] | * Sunny… * | *风和日丽* |
[03:43] | Excuse me. I’m looking for the owner. | 不好意思 我想找老板 |
[03:47] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[03:49] | * Ohh oh, sunny * | *今天风和日丽* |
[03:52] | * You smiled at me * | *你朝我微笑* |
[03:54] | * And really eased the pain * | *真的缓解了我的伤痛* |
[03:57] | * Oh, the dark days are gone * | *黑暗的日子已经过去* |
[03:59] | * Now the bright days are here * | *如今光明的日子已来到* |
[04:02] | * My sunny one * | *这风和日丽的一天* |
[04:04] | * Shines so sincere * | *阳光如此灿烂* |
[04:05] | * Ohh oh oh * | *哦哦哦* |
[04:07] | * Sunny, one so true * | *风和日丽 一切如此真实* |
[04:10] | * I’m in love with you * | *我已与你深陷爱河* |
[04:25] | Dinah, this is where you’ve been living? | 黛娜 你一直就住在这吗 |
[04:28] | Well, it’s right above the bar, | 这就在酒吧楼上 |
[04:30] | and it has got a hell of a view. | 而且风景非常棒 |
[04:34] | Black Canary and the captain of | 黑金丝雀兼星城警局的队长 |
[04:36] | SCPD now owns a bar. | 如今居然在开酒吧 |
[04:38] | Also, when did you learn to sing? | 还有你什么时候学的唱歌 |
[04:39] | We didn’t have much time for karaoke back in 2020, | 2020年的时候我们没什么时间唱卡拉OK |
[04:42] | Did we? | 对吧 |
[04:44] | So how did you find me? Sara? | 你是怎么找到我的 莎拉吗 |
[04:47] | She said that she found you here a couple months ago | 她说她在几个月之前就已经找到你了 |
[04:50] | and that you didn’t want to come back with her. | 但是你不想跟她一起回去 |
[04:54] | The day after Oliver’s funeral in 2020, | 2020年奥利弗葬礼的第二天 |
[04:58] | I woke up here. | 我在这里醒来 |
[04:59] | I had no idea how or why. | 我完全不知道怎么来的或者为什么 |
[05:01] | When I got here, | 我刚到的时候 |
[05:02] | I found out that I don’t even exist. | 发现自己甚至不存在于这个世界 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry. How is that even possible? | 抱歉打断 那怎么可能呢 |
[05:07] | I don’t know, but there is no trace of | 我也不知道 但这里既没有黛娜·德雷克 |
[05:10] | Dinah Drake or the Black Canary. | 也没有黑金丝雀存在过的痕迹 |
[05:11] | And what, you’re just fine with that? | 然后呢 你就泰然处之了吗 |
[05:15] | I guess I came to realize that | 我想我突然意识到 |
[05:17] | not having an identity can either be sad | 我可以为没有了身份而感伤 |
[05:19] | or it can be oddly freeing. | 也可以就这样解脱了 |
[05:22] | I can let go of the people I lost, | 我可以不再纠结于曾经失去的人 |
[05:25] | mistakes that I made. | 曾经犯过的错 |
[05:27] | I’m not gonna lie. Your zen is kind of creeping me out. | 实话实说 你这种佛系有点吓到我了 |
[05:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | You know, there has been no real crime in Star City | 其实近二十年来星城都没有出现过 |
[05:35] | in 20 years, Laurel. | 真正的犯罪 劳蕾尔 |
[05:36] | And zen’s not that hard to come by. | 所以变得佛系也是自然而然的事 |
[05:39] | Well, I hate to break it to you, | 我不得不告诉你一个坏消息 |
[05:40] | but Star City isn’t safe anymore. | 但是星城已经不再安全了 |
[05:45] | Bianca Bertinelli’s been abducted. | 比安卡·波提纳尔被绑架了 |
[05:47] | Helena’s daughter. | 海伦娜的女儿 |
[05:49] | The socialite. Why– why would anybody want to hurt her? | 那位社交名媛 为什么有人想要伤害她 |
[05:52] | Money, revenge, something to do with Helena. | 为了钱 想复仇 或者跟海伦娜有关 |
[05:54] | Who the hell knows? D, I need you to help me find her. | 鬼才知道 小黛 我需要你帮我找到她 |
[05:59] | You really came all the way to the future | 你穿越时空来到了未来 |
[06:01] | to rescue a kidnapped socialite? | 真的只为了救一个被绑架的名媛吗 |
[06:07] | – What am I looking at? – Star City 2041. | -这是什么 -2041年的星城 |
[06:10] | This is a year from now. | 也就是一年后 |
[06:11] | It’s not possible. The city’s safe. | 这不可能 城市很安全的 |
[06:14] | It doesn’t stay that way. | 可惜安全无法长存 |
[06:15] | Because Bianca Bertinelli gets kidnapped? | 就因为比安卡·波提纳尔被绑架了 |
[06:17] | No. Because she dies. | 不 因为她死了 |
[06:19] | Three days from now, her body is found in the bay, | 三天之后 会在海湾找到她的尸体 |
[06:22] | Her killer never caught. | 但凶手却一直没被抓到 |
[06:23] | The city falls apart. | 整个城市四分五裂 |
[06:24] | Everything that Oliver sacrificed his life for. | 所有奥利弗为之牺牲的东西都毁于一旦 |
[06:29] | I thought this part of my life was done, Laurel. | 我以为我的那段人生已经结束了 劳蕾尔 |
[06:33] | Then don’t do it for you. Do it for Oliver. | 那就不要为了你而做 为了奥利弗 |
[06:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | For Oliver. | 为了奥利弗 |
[06:42] | Good. Now there’s one more person we need | 很好 现在我们还需要一个人 |
[06:45] | who’s well-connected. | 一个人脉广博的人 |
[06:46] | – And who is that? – I’ll inform you on the way. | -那是谁 -我在路上跟你详说 |
[06:49] | You do have something nicer to wear, right? | 你有更漂亮的衣服可以穿 对吧 |
[07:02] | Ms. Queen, when is the wedding date? | 奎恩女士 婚礼定在什么时候 |
[07:04] | What are you going to do now that you’ve graduated? | 既然你已经毕业了 你打算做什么 |
[07:06] | Not sure yet on both counts. | 两件事都没定下来呢 |
[07:07] | What would your dad think about your life choices? | 你父亲会怎么看待你的人生选择 |
[07:12] | My father saved Star City so that we can enjoy it, | 我父亲拯救了星城 所以我们才能安居乐业 |
[07:16] | and he also never graduated college, | 而且他也没机会从大学毕业 |
[07:18] | so I think he’d be pretty impressed. | 所以我想他会为我骄傲的 |
[07:20] | Ms. Queen? Ms. Queen– | 奎恩女士 奎恩女士 |
[07:27] | It was my mom’s. | 这本是我妈妈的 |
[07:29] | JJ knew I’d want the family ring. | JJ知道我想要祖传的戒指 |
[07:30] | He’s honestly the most thoughtful guy in the world. | 他真心是世界上最体贴的人了 |
[07:33] | Can I just say what an amazing man of honor | 我能说我会是你婚礼上 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna make at your wedding? | 超棒的伴郎吗 |
[07:36] | William! | 威廉 |
[07:39] | Zoe, hi! | 佐伊 你好呀 |
[07:41] | I hope you don’t mind me crashing. | 希望你不介意我不请自来 |
[07:43] | Never. It is so good to see you. | 当然不会 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[07:46] | Where’s Keven? | 凯文呢 |
[07:48] | No. I thought he was the one. | 别啊 我还以为他就是你的真命天子 |
[07:50] | Yeah. Well, apparently only having one partner was his problem. | 是啊 但显然他做不到只有唯一一个伴侣 |
[07:54] | But it’s fine. This is your day. | 但没关系啦 今天是你的主场 |
[07:56] | And speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[07:56] | tomorrow there’s gonna be an office for you at Smoak Tech. | 明天你将在斯莫克科技拥有一间办公室 |
[08:00] | How many times do I have to tell you, | 我得告诉你多少次 |
[08:01] | tech is not really my passion? | 科技真的不是我的兴趣所在 |
[08:03] | What is your passion exactly? | 那你的兴趣到底是什么 |
[08:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:06] | Because you can’t be a socialite forever. | 因为你不能一辈子当个社交名媛 |
[08:09] | She technically can. | 实际上她可以 |
[08:10] | No. No, I’m sorry. She is way too smart for that. | 不不 抱歉 她太聪明了 这样是屈才 |
[08:13] | Ok, can I just enjoy tonight | 好吧 能先让我享受今晚 |
[08:15] | before I have to start adulting? | 之后再开始做个成年人吗 |
[08:16] | Fine. But I need a drink. | 好吧 但我得喝一杯 |
[08:25] | I just want to thank you all for coming tonight. | 我想感谢大家今晚的光临 |
[08:27] | You are my life. | 你们就是我的生命 |
[08:28] | I particularly want to thank JJ for always having my back. | 我特别想感谢JJ一直支持我 |
[08:32] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[08:34] | And William. | 还有威廉 |
[08:36] | I could not imagine life without you. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[08:38] | Thank you for always tolerating your little sister, | 谢谢你一直忍让你的小妹妹 |
[08:42] | even when I did draw all over your walls when I was 5. | 甚至连我五岁时在你墙上乱涂乱画你都忍了 |
[08:45] | – To the class of 2040. – 2040! | -敬2040届 -2040 |
[08:56] | Is it all right for me to be here? | 我来参加派对没问题吗 |
[08:59] | I’m sure it’s ok. | 我相信没问题的 |
[09:01] | I thought you were still in rehab, Connor. | 你不是还在戒毒所吗 康纳 |
[09:03] | What’s the matter, trust fund? | 怎么了 小富婆 |
[09:04] | You don’t want me at your fancy little party? | 你不希望我来参加你的小派对吗 |
[09:06] | As long as you don’t punch anyone or set anything on fire, | 只要你不打人 或是纵火 |
[09:09] | we’ll be ok. | 那就没问题 |
[09:10] | Can we just try to get along for one night, please? | 我们能不能努力和平共处哪怕一晚都好 |
[09:15] | – Be right back. – OK. | -我去去就来 -好 |
[09:18] | Hey, Trev, have you seen Bianca? | 特弗 你看见比安卡了吗 |
[09:20] | She was supposed to be here an hour ago. | 她一小时前就该到了的 |
[09:21] | No, I’m not her keeper anymore. | 没看见 我不再是她的看护人了 |
[09:24] | Ok, I thought you guys were still cool. | 好吧 我以为你俩和平分手了呢 |
[09:25] | No, we are, | 不 确实如此 |
[09:26] | but even when we were together, | 但即便是我们在一起的时候 |
[09:27] | she never told me where she was. | 她也从不告诉我她的行踪 |
[09:28] | But you were the last to see her, weren’t you? | 但你是最后一个见到她的人 是不是 |
[09:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:31] | Your number was the last one she texted. | 她的最后一条信息是发给你的 |
[09:32] | Uh, who the hell are you? | 您二位又是谁 |
[09:33] | Wait. Is something wrong with Bianca? | 等等 比安卡是出什么事了吗 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. You tell us. | 我不知道 你来告诉我们 |
[09:39] | You can’t just crash my party | 你们不能就这样扰乱我的派对 |
[09:41] | and harass my guests. | 骚扰我的客人 |
[09:42] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗 |
[09:43] | A lot more than you do. | 比你自己知道的还要清楚些 |
[09:45] | We were friends of your parents. | 我们是你父母的朋友 |
[09:46] | Then how come I’ve never seen either of you before? | 那我怎么可能从没见过你们 |
[09:49] | Long story and less than zero time to explain. | 说来话长 没时间解释了 |
[09:51] | Your friend Bianca, she’s in trouble. | 你朋友比安卡 正处于危险之中 |
[09:53] | And we need your help to find her. | 我们需要你帮忙找到她 |
[09:56] | Yeah. I’m calling security. | 行了 我要喊保安了 |
[09:58] | Oh. I’m sorry to take you out of your bubble, | 抱歉戳破你的梦幻泡泡 |
[10:02] | But we really need you. | 但我们真的很需要你 |
[10:09] | I know how to protect myself. | 我知道如何保护自己 |
[10:10] | – You made sure of that. – I sure did. | -这点你大可放心 -我当然放心 |
[10:13] | The four of you are the heroes that the city needs. | 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄 |
[10:18] | We are staring at our father alive! | 我们正看着活生生的爸爸 |
[10:20] | Dad. So what’s next? | 爸爸 接下来训练什么 |
[10:24] | Mar Novu has seen my fate. | 马尔·诺武看见了我的命运 |
[10:26] | – Dad… – I don’t survive crisis. | -爸爸… -我没能从危机中活下来 |
[10:36] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[10:41] | – Back off. – Um, I’m sorry. You fainted. | -滚开 -对不起 你晕倒了 |
[10:58] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[11:03] | Sorry. Uh, sorry. I…I guess I had too much to drink | 抱歉 不好意思 我想我是空腹 |
[11:08] | without eating or something. | 喝了太多酒 |
[11:10] | Maybe you should lie down, party animal. | 也许你该躺一躺 派对狂 |
[11:12] | Think I need some air. | 我觉得我需要透透气 |
[11:13] | – Hey, Mia, listen… – No. | -米娅 听着… -别 |
[11:31] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你们到底对我做了什么 |
[11:32] | I would love to know that myself. | 我自己也想知道 |
[11:35] | There’s this guy, J’Onn J’Onzz. | 有这么个人 叫荣恩·荣兹 |
[11:37] | He’s a martian or something. | 是个火星人还是什么的 |
[11:38] | He’s why we remember everything that happened before the crisis. | 因为他我们才能记起危机前发生的事 |
[11:41] | Cisco was able to replicate the martian’s powers using tech. | 西斯科成功利用技术复制了这个火星人的能力 |
[11:46] | So a friend of Supergirl’s has a power | 就是说超女的朋友拥有一种 |
[11:48] | a friend of the Flash can replicate. | 闪电侠的朋友能够复制的能力 |
[11:50] | Yeah. That’s what I said. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[11:52] | I want to say that you guys are crazy | 我想说你们俩都疯了 |
[11:53] | and that none of this is possible, | 这一切都是不可能的 |
[11:55] | but I know you’re right. | 但我心里知道你们是对的 |
[11:57] | I remember everything, | 我记起了一切 |
[11:59] | you two fighting alongside my dad, | 你俩和我爸爸并肩作战 |
[12:02] | Zoe dying, my… | 佐伊死去的样子 我的… |
[12:05] | my fiance killing her. | 我的未婚夫杀了她 |
[12:10] | I remember my father dying. | 我记起了我爸爸垂死的那一幕 |
[12:15] | Why would you do this to me? | 你们为什么要这样对我 |
[12:17] | Look, there’ll be time for emotions later. | 听着 晚点有时间给你宣泄情绪 |
[12:19] | I woke you up because your friend Bianca was kidnapped. | 我唤醒你是因为你朋友比安卡被绑架了 |
[12:21] | There hasn’t been any crime in Star City in 20 years. | 星城已经有20年没有出现过任何犯罪了 |
[12:24] | What is that, like the city’s motto now? | 怎么 这句话还成了这座城市的口号了吗 |
[12:26] | You don’t know Bianca, all right? | 你不了解比安卡 好吗 |
[12:27] | She’s flaky. | 她疯疯癫癫的 |
[12:28] | She’s probably on a beach somewhere having a ball. | 现在八成是在某个海滩上狂欢呢 |
[12:31] | I saw her, and she was taken. | 我看见她了 她被劫走了 |
[12:32] | How are you even hesitating? | 你怎么还在这犹犹豫豫的 |
[12:33] | Aren’t you supposed to be the Green Arrow? | 你不是应该是绿箭侠吗 |
[12:37] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[12:38] | Mia, I understand that you are torn | 米娅 我知道你如今 |
[12:40] | between two worlds right now, | 正被两种现实撕扯 |
[12:41] | but we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:42] | Look, I don’t even know | 听着 我甚至不知道 |
[12:43] | if I can do this anymore, ok? | 我是否还能干这个 |
[12:45] | I haven’t trained. I don’t… | 我没有训练 我没… |
[12:49] | See? Just like riding a bike. | 看见了吧 这技能你不会忘的 |
[12:54] | Is Bianca actually in trouble? | 比安卡真的有麻烦吗 |
[12:56] | Yes. And if we don’t find her, she’s going to die. | 对 如果我们不找到她 她会死的 |
[13:01] | Fine. I will help you. | 好吧 我可以帮助你们 |
[13:03] | But this is a one-time thing, OK? | 但就这一次 好吗 |
[13:06] | I’m not interested in joining | 对于加入你们的 |
[13:07] | your canary club, all right? | 金丝雀俱乐部我没兴趣 |
[13:08] | I have a life now, I am happy, | 我现在有自己的生活 很幸福 |
[13:11] | and I would like to keep it that way. | 我不想改变什么 |
[13:12] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[13:13] | Well, where was Bianca when she was taken? | 比安卡是在哪被劫走的 |
[13:15] | Partying at Club V. | 在V俱乐部玩的时候 |
[13:18] | Nothing Bianca loved more than a good party. | 比安卡最喜欢派对了 |
[13:19] | Oh, to be in my 20s again. | 真想回到我20多岁的时候 |
[13:21] | Ick. Hard pass. I was married at 21. | 算了吧 我21岁就结婚了 |
[13:25] | Seriously? Who are you? | 真的吗 你是什么人啊 |
[13:28] | Bianca. She was adopted. | 比安卡 她是被收养的 |
[13:30] | Any chance that created tension? | 有可能因此引起关系紧张吗 |
[13:32] | Helena was a great mom before she disappeared. | 海伦娜失踪前是很好的妈妈 |
[13:35] | She lives with her great-aunt and uncle now. | 她现在和姨奶奶 姨爷爷住 |
[13:36] | Back in the old Star City, | 在原来的星城 |
[13:37] | the Bertinellis were one of the biggest crime families around. | 波提纳尔是最大的黑帮家族之一 |
[13:40] | Well, that sounds like enough reason | 听起来 这一点就足够 |
[13:42] | to violate some privacy laws. | 成为绑架她的理由了 |
[13:44] | It’s time for you to pay that family a little visit. | 你是时候拜访一下这个家族了 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry Bianca missed your party. You know how she is. | 比安卡没去你的派对我很遗憾 你了解她 |
[13:55] | Free spirit. | 我行我素 |
[13:56] | Totally. Actually, | 完全了解 实际上 |
[13:58] | I wanted to speak with you about that. | 我想和你们谈谈这事 |
[14:01] | I think Bianca might be in some kind of trouble. | 我觉得比安卡可能遇上麻烦了 |
[14:04] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[14:06] | Mia’s in position. D, you’re up. | 米娅已经就位 小黛 该你了 |
[14:09] | – You ready? – Never not. | -你准备好了吗 -时刻准备着 |
[14:11] | I think Bianca might have been taken. | 我想比安卡可能被绑架了 |
[14:14] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[14:15] | You know how safe it is here. | 你知道我们这里很安全 |
[14:17] | I haven’t been able to contact her in days. | 我有好几天都联系不上她了 |
[14:19] | Her social media is quiet, | 她的社交媒体没更新 |
[14:20] | and she’s not even posting those videos | 她甚至都没有发那些 |
[14:21] | she’s always addicted to making. | 她一直拍得很上瘾的视频 |
[14:23] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 要是我的话就不会那么担心 |
[14:24] | In a couple days, we’re gonna find out | 过一两天 我们就会发现 |
[14:25] | she’s been, uh, what partying | 她在柯尔多马尔蒂斯海边 |
[14:27] | off the coast of Corto Maltese or something. | 之类的什么地方派对呢 |
[14:30] | Dinah, what’s your progress? | 黛娜 你进展如何 |
[14:32] | Three more rooms to go. | 还有三个房间 |
[14:33] | You’re about to have company, | 要有人来了 |
[14:35] | one of the help, I’m guessing. | 我猜是其中的一个佣人 |
[14:37] | Mia, we need a distraction. | 米娅 我们需要引开他们的注意力 |
[14:40] | Wouldn’t it be better to be safe than sorry? | 有备无患难道不更好吗 |
[14:43] | I mean, maybe since we’re here, | 我是说 既然大家都在 |
[14:45] | if we call the police… Oh, my god! I’m so sorry. | 如果我们报警 天啊 真抱歉 |
[14:47] | Get Remy! | 叫雷米来 |
[14:49] | Remy? | 雷米 |
[14:53] | Remy, we’ve got an emergency. | 雷米 我们出了点状况 |
[14:59] | Do us a favor. Stop worrying about Bianca. | 拜托你 不要再担心比安卡了 |
[15:02] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[15:03] | Ok, I will. | 那好吧 |
[15:05] | I’m clear. | 我已经离开了 |
[15:06] | Please tell me you got those eyes and ears placed. | 你们已经把监控安装到位了吧 |
[15:09] | All of them. | 都就位了 |
[15:10] | We can see and hear everything that goes down in that house. | 那房子里的任何动静我们都能监控到 |
[15:13] | Good. I’ll meet you at the bar. | 很好 我们酒吧见 |
[15:14] | I want to talk to Bianca’s friends, | 我要和比安卡的朋友们聊聊 |
[15:15] | see what they know. | 看看她们知道什么 |
[15:16] | – You want company? – Ha ha. | -你想我们陪你去吗 -哈哈 |
[15:18] | And have to explain who you two are again? No, thanks. | 然后又要解释你们是谁 谢谢还是算了 |
[15:23] | You know, I could get used to all this free alcohol. | 这种喝酒不要钱的事 我真喜欢 |
[15:26] | So that means you will not be paying your tab downstairs. | 那就是说你不会付楼下的账单了 |
[15:28] | I thought it was a friends drink for free kind of place. | 那不是个朋友可以无限量畅饮的地方吗 |
[15:31] | They say anything interesting yet? | 他们说了什么有意思的东西吗 |
[15:33] | A couple stock tips, where to vacation, | 一两个股票的内幕消息 去哪度假 |
[15:35] | nothing that helps. | 没有什么有用的 |
[15:37] | Ohh, man. This is one hell of a view. | 这风景真不错 |
[15:40] | I can see why you hide out here. | 我能明白你为什么会藏在这 |
[15:42] | Subtle. I am not hiding. | 真委婉 我没藏 |
[15:44] | I told you, the world doesn’t remember who I am. | 我跟你说过了 大家不记得我是谁了 |
[15:47] | Don’t you remember you? | 你难道也不记得了吗 |
[15:49] | I really don’t expect you to understand. | 我本也没指望你会理解 |
[15:51] | Try me. | 不妨一试 |
[15:53] | I mean, isn’t this what friends do? | 朋友间不是该这样吗 |
[15:54] | They sit around and drink, talk about their problems. | 她们一起坐坐 喝喝酒 聊聊各自的问题 |
[15:58] | Ok, well, when I first ended up here, | 好吧 我刚到这的时候 |
[16:01] | I spent a lot of time asking myself why. | 花了很长时间问自己到底是为什么 |
[16:05] | It took a while, but I think I finally understand the answer. | 费了点时间 但最终我想我搞明白了 |
[16:12] | This is the universe’s way of telling me | 这是宇宙在告诉我 |
[16:14] | I’m not supposed to be a hero. | 我命里注定不该做英雄 |
[16:16] | Why? Because you didn’t get a gold star? | 为什么 因为你没得到小红花吗 |
[16:17] | Because in this version of the future, | 因为在这个版本的未来中 |
[16:19] | the one where I’m not a hero, | 这个我不是英雄的版本中 |
[16:21] | everyone is better off. | 大家都过得更好了 |
[16:23] | Mia’s happ… Mia was happy | 米娅很幸福… 米娅曾经很幸福 |
[16:25] | until we dragged her into this. | 在我们让她卷到这事之前 |
[16:27] | Zoe’s alive because she’s not a canary. | 佐伊还活着 因为她不是金丝雀 |
[16:31] | And all of a sudden, what, you’re gun shy? | 你怎么突然间这么优柔寡断了 |
[16:33] | Zoe didn’t die because she was a canary. | 佐伊并不是因为她是金丝雀才死的 |
[16:35] | She died because she was a hero, because you | 她死是因为她是个英雄 因为你 |
[16:38] | inspired her and a bunch of other women just like her | 激励了她和其他像她一样的女性 |
[16:42] | to fight for something greater than themselves, | 去为了崇高的东西去斗争 |
[16:44] | Myself included. | 其中也包括我 |
[16:49] | What, are you guys on a break or something? | 你们是在休息吗 |
[16:51] | It’s called surveillance. | 这叫监视 |
[16:53] | How did it go with Bianca’s friends? | 比安卡的朋友那边怎么样 |
[16:54] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[16:55] | “Oh, Bianca was just being Bianca. | “比安卡就是那个样子 |
[16:57] | And, oh, my gosh, what shoes am I gonna wear?” | 我的天啊 我该穿什么鞋子呢” |
[16:59] | They didn’t know anything. | 她们什么也不知道 |
[17:01] | And, by the way, 3 of them went to Harvard. | 对了 其中有三个上了哈佛呢 |
[17:03] | That’s awesome. | 真厉害 |
[17:08] | Logan Bertinelli just got chatty. Hang on. | 洛根·波提纳尔开始叨叨念叨了 等一下 |
[17:12] | He’s worried about something, “Taking precautions,” | 他担心什么事 “采取预防措施” |
[17:17] | specifically moving “It” out of the city. | 特别是把”它”转移出城去 |
[17:19] | What are the odds “it” is Bianca? | “它”就是比安卡的机率有多大 |
[17:21] | Logan’s an ass, but he wouldn’t kidnap his cousin. | 洛根是个混蛋 但他不会绑架自己的表妹 |
[17:24] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法搞清楚了 |
[17:26] | Let’s suit up. | 着装 |
[17:31] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[17:32] | I’m not wearing that. | 我不穿那个 |
[17:33] | – Why? It’s yours. – It’s my father’s. | -为什么 这是你的 -这是我父亲的 |
[17:36] | She shouldn’t have to wear it if she doesn’t want to, Laurel. | 如果她不想穿就别穿了 劳蕾尔 |
[17:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | What the hell are you guys waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[18:23] | Secure our friggin’ position. | 所有人归位 |
[18:24] | You go get Bianca, and we’ll take care of Logan and his friends. | 你去找比安卡 我们来解决洛根和他的朋友 |
[18:27] | – What? – You’ll be fine. | -什么 -你能搞定的 |
[19:12] | Bianca’s not here. | 比安卡不在这里 |
[19:14] | Looks like some kind of chemical or drug. | 看上去像是种化学物质或是药物 |
[19:16] | I…I give up, ok? | 我投降了 好吧 |
[19:20] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:41] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 本来可以更顺利的 |
[19:42] | You’ve got some nerve leaving me alone out there. | 你竟敢让我一个人去应对 |
[19:44] | What if I hadn’t remembered how to fight? | 万一我不记得怎么打架呢 |
[19:46] | But you did. You’re welcome. | 但你记得 不用谢 |
[19:48] | I could’ve died. | 我可能会死的 |
[19:49] | Ok, that’s a little dramatic. We were there the whole time. | 这就有点夸张了 我们一直都在你旁边 |
[19:53] | D, some help, please? | 小黛 请帮下忙 |
[19:54] | It was pretty risky, Laurel. | 刚才的确很危险 劳蕾尔 |
[19:56] | How about less talking about your hurt feelings | 不如我们少谈点你受伤的心灵 |
[19:58] | and more talking about the fact that your fiance | 多谈谈你未婚夫成为 |
[20:00] | just became suspect number one? | 头号嫌疑犯的事吧 |
[20:02] | There is no way this is JJ. | 那不可能是JJ |
[20:04] | The guy who attacked us in the Deathstroke mask? | 那个戴着丧钟面具攻击我们的家伙吗 |
[20:07] | You do know who Deathstroke is, right? | 你知道丧钟是谁 对吧 |
[20:09] | It could’ve been anyone under that mask. | 任何人都可以戴那个面具 |
[20:11] | It does seem like a pretty big coincidence, | 这确实看起来是个很大的巧合 |
[20:12] | especially given who JJ was before. | 特别是考虑到JJ以前的为人 |
[20:14] | I mean, he used to lead them. | 他以前是丧钟帮的领导者 |
[20:15] | Yeah, and I used to be a cage fighter. | 是 那我以前还是个笼中战士呢 |
[20:17] | That is not who I am anymore, | 我现在不是了 |
[20:19] | and that is clearly not who JJ is. | JJ也绝对不是那样的人 |
[20:21] | Are you really that naive? | 你真的那么天真吗 |
[20:22] | Are you really that judgmental? | 你真的那么武断吗 |
[20:24] | You don’t even have the slightest bit of doubt | 你丝毫没怀疑过 |
[20:25] | that JJ is the one who is behind that mask? | 那面具下面的人是JJ吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 没有 |
[20:30] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[20:34] | Mia Queen. These are my plus-2. | 米娅·奎恩 这两位是我朋友 |
[20:38] | See? A much better idea than punching our way in. | 看见没 这比我们闯进来好多了 |
[20:41] | A lot less fun, though. Mia, you sure you’re up for this? | 就是少了很多乐趣 米娅 你确定要这样做吗 |
[20:43] | I’m here, aren’t I? JJ’s office is in back. | 我都来了 不是吗 JJ的办公室在后面 |
[20:46] | Dinah, you take cameras. | 黛娜 你负责处理摄像头 |
[20:48] | Mia, go distract your fiance. | 米娅 去分散你未婚夫的注意力 |
[20:51] | You sure you’re ok? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah. It’s the strangest thing. | 没事 这是最奇怪的事了 |
[20:55] | I have all these memories of my old life, | 我记得我过去生活的一切 |
[20:59] | but I have my new ones, too. | 但我也有了新的生活 |
[21:03] | I just really don’t want it to be him. | 我真的不希望是他 |
[21:11] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[21:13] | Yeah. I was starting to worry. | 我都开始担心了 |
[21:15] | You left in a hurry earlier. | 你之前走得很匆忙 |
[21:17] | Yeah, I wasn’t feeling well. | 是的 我有点不舒服 |
[21:19] | “Actually, I just remembered | “其实 我才记起来 |
[21:20] | you were a dangerous murderer, probably a kidnapper, too.” | 你是个危险的杀人犯 可能还是个绑架犯” |
[21:23] | Hey, be nice, Laurel. | 友善点 劳蕾尔 |
[21:25] | – I need a drink. – Yeah. | -我想喝杯酒 -好的 |
[21:27] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[21:28] | There’s only one guard at the door. | 门口只有一个警卫 |
[21:30] | This should be easy. Where are we on cameras? | 应该很容易 摄像头怎么样了 |
[21:32] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[21:33] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[21:35] | why don’t we go back to talking about Mia’s love life? | 我们来谈谈米娅的感情生活吧 |
[21:38] | Let’s not. | 别了 |
[21:39] | You know I dated your dad, right? | 你知道我和你爸爸谈过恋爱 对吧 |
[21:40] | Well, a version of him anyway. | 反正是他的一个版本 |
[21:43] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[21:43] | My Oliver also went down on the Gambit, | 我的奥利弗也坐金牌号沉了船 |
[21:47] | also cheated with my sister. | 也和我妹妹劈了腿 |
[21:48] | Please stop talking. | 请你别说了 |
[21:49] | People are who they are, Mia, | 江山易改本性难移 米娅 |
[21:52] | No matter what timeline, universe, or earth, | 无论是哪个时间线 宇宙或是地球 |
[21:54] | and that’s not your fault. | 而且那不是你的错 |
[21:56] | Was that supposed to be some kind of pep talk? | 你是在给我打气吗 |
[22:01] | Cameras are down. | 摄像头搞定 |
[22:02] | That’s my cue. | 该我上场了 |
[22:04] | This area is restricted. | 这个区域禁止进入 |
[22:05] | Oh, I was just gonna step out and get some air. | 我就想出去透透气 |
[22:08] | Trust me, I am not an art thief. | 相信我 我不是艺术品小偷 |
[22:10] | Well, you’re welcome to step outside. | 你可以直接离开 |
[22:13] | Ok, let’s not cause a scene here, Laurel. | 别在这里闹大了 劳蕾尔 |
[22:16] | – I’ll do it. – Fine. | -我来吧 -好吧 |
[22:21] | No offense, Mia, | 无意冒犯 米娅 |
[22:23] | but if I couldn’t get in there, | 但如果我进不去 |
[22:24] | do you really think that you’re gonna be able to just… | 你真的觉得你就可以… |
[22:32] | Oh, you were saying? | 你刚刚说什么呢 |
[22:36] | I’m in. Now what do I need to do? | 我进来了 我要做什么 |
[22:38] | Just put the device anywhere near the computer. | 把设备放在电脑旁边 |
[22:39] | It’ll transfer the data from your search. | 它会通过你的搜索传输数据 |
[22:49] | It’s working. | 开始了 |
[22:50] | Run a search for the Bertinellis. | 查找波提纳尔 |
[22:52] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 或许我们走运呢 |
[22:57] | Uh, something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[23:01] | Mia, you need to get out of there now. | 米娅 你要马上离开那里 |
[23:07] | Hey, step away from the computer. | 离电脑远点 |
[23:09] | Mia, what are you doing in here? | 米娅 你在这里做什么 |
[23:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[23:13] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我处理吧 |
[23:16] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:18] | You break into my office, and you hack my computer? | 你闯进了我的办公室 还侵入了我的电脑 |
[23:21] | I know you have Bianca. | 我知道比安卡在你手上 |
[23:24] | That’s what this is about? | 是因为这件事吗 |
[23:27] | You think that I kidnapped her? | 你觉得是我绑架了她 |
[23:29] | Do you know how crazy that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[23:32] | You’re calling me crazy now. | 你说我疯掉了 |
[23:33] | Because you are being crazy. | 因为你现在就是疯掉了 |
[23:35] | Ok, if you have nothing to hide, | 那好 如果你没有隐瞒 |
[23:37] | then show me what’s in these files. | 那让我看一下文件里都有什么 |
[23:50] | Our honeymoon. | 我们的蜜月 |
[23:52] | You said that you always wanted to visit Fiji. | 你说过你一直想去斐济 |
[23:55] | I was hoping I could surprise you. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[24:02] | Namaste. | 你们好 |
[24:03] | Can I call you crazy now? | 我现在能说你疯了吗 |
[24:05] | Bianca? What the hell? | 比安卡 什么情况 |
[24:07] | Namaste. | 你们好 |
[24:08] | I have to get back to the party. | 我要回派对了 |
[24:10] | Ok. Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[24:12] | JJ JJ. | |
[24:19] | Bianca looks pretty happy to be kidnapped, don’t you think? | 比安卡看起来这么开心也不像被绑架了啊 |
[24:21] | Turn off your socialite brain and use your gut. | 不要用你的社会名流思维 用直觉思考 |
[24:24] | Don’t you think that video’s a little convenient? | 你不觉得这个视频有点太巧了吗 |
[24:26] | I think whoever posted that is trying | 我认为发这个的人试图 |
[24:28] | to keep people from looking for Bianca. | 想让其他人不继续寻找比安卡 |
[24:30] | We should analyze it, you know, | 我们应该去分析一下这个视频 |
[24:31] | see what clues we can get in finding her. | 看看能不能发现一些线索 |
[24:33] | Ok, I just accused my fiance for nothing. | 我刚刚无端指责了我的未婚夫 |
[24:35] | Oh, he’ll get over it. | 他会原谅你的 |
[24:36] | Or you’ll move on to someone who wasn’t a homicidal maniac | 不然你就换一个在另一个人生中不是杀人狂 |
[24:40] | in another life. | 的男朋友 |
[24:41] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[24:41] | Oh, frak you. | 去你的 |
[24:42] | Ok, that’s enough. I think we just need to calm down– | 你俩够了 我认为我们应该先淡定一下 |
[24:44] | No. I am not the one who cares more | 不 又不是我更关心 |
[24:46] | about my relationship problems | 自己情感问题 |
[24:48] | than my friend who might die. | 不管自己朋友的死活 |
[24:50] | Do you not see how selfish you’re being? | 你没看出来你这样多自私吗 |
[24:52] | Me? You’re the one who’s using my friend | 我 是你利用我的朋友 |
[24:56] | to drag me and Dinah back into this superhero crap | 拉着我和黛娜回来做超级英雄 |
[24:58] | just because you can’t handle the fact that Star City’s fine | 因为你接受不了星城现在很好 |
[25:02] | and doesn’t need you to be the Black Canary anymore. | 不需要你继续当黑金丝雀了的事实 |
[25:04] | And here I thought making you remember your old life | 我还以为让你回忆起你的旧生活 |
[25:07] | would open your eyes to how pointless and stupid | 能让你意识到你现在的生活 |
[25:10] | your new one is. | 是如此没有意义 |
[25:11] | My stupid and pointless life is the one that | 我现在毫无意义的生活 |
[25:14] | my father sacrificed himself to give me. | 是我父亲用性命换来的 |
[25:16] | Don’t you dare trivialize that. | 你没资格忽略他做的一切 |
[25:18] | Ok, I think all Laurel was trying to say is | 好了 劳蕾尔只是想说 |
[25:20] | that Bianca’s out there, and she’s in danger. | 比安卡还没找到 而且她有危险 |
[25:22] | Bianca is fine. | 比安卡没事 |
[25:27] | You had no right to make me remember. | 你没有资格让我回忆 |
[25:30] | All that did is bring back the suffering and the loss, | 你这样只是让我记起失去亲人的痛苦 |
[25:35] | because that’s all being a hero is. | 因为作为超级英雄就是这样 |
[25:44] | I would’ve met you at your place. | 我本想去你那找你的 |
[25:47] | I needed the drive. | 我需要那个硬盘 |
[25:50] | I hope that I | 我希望我 |
[25:51] | didn’t screw up your event too badly. | 没有毁掉你的活动 |
[25:54] | I wish it was just the event that you’d screwed up. | 我真的希望你只是搞砸了活动 |
[25:56] | JJ, I’m sorry. | JJ 对不起 |
[25:57] | You accused me of kidnapping our friend. | 你指控我绑架了我们的朋友 |
[26:01] | How in the world do you think I could do something like that? | 你是怎么想的 我会做出这种事情 |
[26:04] | You were keeping things from me. | 你有事情隐瞒我 |
[26:07] | I guess I just jumped to conclusions. | 我可能就乱下定论了 |
[26:10] | Jumping to conclusions is– is I’m cheating on you, | 说我对你不忠能叫乱下定论 |
[26:13] | not that I’m a kidnapper. | 而不是说我是绑匪 |
[26:14] | And for the record, I’m neither. | 而且我并没有不忠 |
[26:16] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:18] | Can we please just go back to a time | 我们可不可以回到 |
[26:20] | before I accused you of being a criminal? | 我指控你是罪犯之前的时候 |
[26:23] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[26:27] | This never had anything to do with Bianca. | 这从来就和比安卡没有任何关系 |
[26:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:32] | You have never really had to commit to anything in your life. | 你一生从来没有投入过任何事情 |
[26:35] | That’s why you brush off your brother’s job offers. | 这就是你为什么推掉了你哥哥给你的工作 |
[26:38] | And it’s why you hesitated saying yes to my proposal. | 这也是你为什么在我求婚时犹豫了 |
[26:41] | It’s why you’re pushing me away right now. | 因此你现在想疏远我 |
[26:44] | You don’t want to marry me. | 你根本不想嫁给我 |
[26:45] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:46] | Then how come ever since the party– | 那为什么在那个派对之后 |
[26:49] | ever since I proposed to you, it’s like | 在我向你求婚之后 |
[26:52] | you’re seeing someone else when you’re looking at me? | 你看我就像看着另一个人一样 |
[27:01] | When I look at you, I see the rest of my life. | 当我看你的时候 我看见了我的余生 |
[27:05] | I can’t marry someone who doesn’t feel the same. | 我没办法跟一个没有同样想法的人结婚 |
[27:08] | John, please. | 约翰 求你了 |
[27:09] | I–no. | 我 别 |
[27:11] | I think it’s best we take some space. | 我想我们最好冷静想一想 |
[27:20] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[27:22] | Please tell me you’re close to finding something on that video. | 请告诉我你从那个视频里发现了新线索 |
[27:25] | Our hunch was right. | 我们的直觉是正确的 |
[27:27] | There’s evidence the image was altered. | 画面是被编辑过的 |
[27:28] | I’m running a decryption program, but it’s gonna take a bit. | 我在运行一个解密程序 但是还需要一点时间 |
[27:31] | Since when did you learn to do all this Felicity stuff? | 你什么时候学会费利西蒂的技术了 |
[27:34] | I was a police captain, Laurel. I have tricks, | 我以前是警察队长 劳蕾尔 我也是有两手的 |
[27:37] | like knowing when someone’s not telling me everything, | 打个比方 就像我能知道有些人 |
[27:40] | for example. | 瞒了我一些事 |
[27:41] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[27:43] | What? | 什么 |
[27:44] | You’ve been pushing Mia real hard, which is weird, | 你一直在紧逼着米娅 这很奇怪 |
[27:47] | because normally, you keep a fairly healthy snark-filled distance | 因为通常你总是与这些事情保持距离 |
[27:50] | from caring too much about anything. | 也不会过多关心任何事情 |
[27:53] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[27:53] | Look, I wasted a lot of time | 我浪费了很多时间 |
[27:55] | pretending to be something I wasn’t | 扮演一个不真实的自己 |
[27:57] | because it was easier, | 因为那样会更轻松 |
[27:58] | and I don’t want Mia making the same mistake. | 我不想让米娅犯同样的错误 |
[28:02] | You know, part of empathy | 你知道吗 同情不只是 |
[28:03] | isn’t only understanding other people’s pain. | 理解其他人的痛苦 |
[28:05] | It’s also sharing your own. You know how hard it is to be a hero. | 还有分享自己的痛 你知道作为一个英雄有多难 |
[28:09] | I mean, hell, I’m struggling with it right now. | 该死 我现在也在为这纠结 |
[28:12] | Imagine what she’s going through. | 想象她现在在经历什么 |
[28:14] | The last time Mia put on that Green Arrow suit was | 上一次米娅穿上绿箭侠的战服 |
[28:17] | the day Oliver died. | 是奥利弗死的那天 |
[28:21] | The program’s finished. | 程序跑完了 |
[28:26] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[28:29] | Whoever did this wanted people to think | 不管这是谁干的 他想让别人以为 |
[28:30] | she was safe on vacation. | 她在安全地度假 |
[28:32] | They didn’t know they were giving us a lead. | 他们并不知道这却给了我们线索 |
[28:34] | Well, thank god for morons. | 感谢这些蠢货 |
[28:36] | I got to figure out where this is. | 我们得查清这是哪里 |
[28:38] | But for the record, I think you’re right. | 我要承认 你说的是对的 |
[28:40] | If there is evil back in Star City, | 如果真有邪恶重返星城 |
[28:42] | the Green Arrow should be here, too. | 绿箭侠也应该回归 |
[28:58] | Oh, god. Are you crying? | 天哪 你哭了吗 |
[29:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[29:03] | I guess it’s that feelings thing or whatever. | 可能是对这里有感情吧 |
[29:07] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:09] | JJ broke up with me, if you even care. | JJ和我分手了 反正你也不关心 |
[29:13] | I do care. You’re strong enough to get through this. | 我当然关心 你很坚强 可以挺过去的 |
[29:17] | You’re strong enough to get through anything. I’ve seen you do it. | 你坚强到可以战胜一切困难 我亲眼见过 |
[29:19] | Is that why you woke me up? | 这就是你唤醒我的原因吗 |
[29:25] | Mia, | 米娅 |
[29:27] | I spent so much of my life choosing the easy path. | 我的一生都在选择容易的道路 |
[29:31] | And for me, that meant becoming Black Siren | 对我而言 那就是成为黑海妖 |
[29:34] | and destroying things and killing people. | 摧毁世界 杀害他人 |
[29:40] | It’s not a good look. | 那种生活并不好 |
[29:42] | That’s not exactly what I’m doing here. | 我的生活又不是这样 |
[29:44] | Ok, but can you honestly | 在我唤醒你以前 |
[29:45] | tell me that you were happy with your life | 你真的认为 |
[29:47] | before I woke you up? Truly? | 自己的生活是快乐的吗 |
[29:51] | I spent my whole life | 我这一辈子 |
[29:52] | looking at these pictures of my dad, | 一直看着我爸爸的照片 |
[29:55] | all of the amazing things he did for the city, | 他为这座城市做出巨大贡献 |
[29:58] | what a hero he was, | 他是那样伟大的英雄 |
[30:00] | wondering how I could possibly live up to that | 我总是想 我要做什么 |
[30:05] | in anything I chose to do. | 才能不辜负他的期望 |
[30:07] | And…. | 于是 |
[30:11] | And so I chose to do nothing. | 于是我什么都没做 |
[30:17] | He would probably be so disappointed in me. | 他应该会非常失望 |
[30:20] | I doubt that. | 不对 |
[30:23] | Your father. He wanted you to be happy. | 你的父亲希望你开心快乐 |
[30:25] | And he–he gave you all this, | 他给了你这些 |
[30:30] | but I also think he wanted you to have a choice. | 但我认为他也想让你可以自己选择 |
[30:34] | I am not gonna sugarcoat it for you. | 我要和你实话实说 |
[30:37] | Being a hero kind of sucks. | 当英雄很糟糕 |
[30:40] | And it never gets any easier because it is | 它也不会慢慢变得轻松 |
[30:42] | the hardest thing that you can do. | 因为这是你所做过的最困难的事 |
[30:45] | Then why do it? | 那为什么要当英雄 |
[30:46] | For me, it gave me a purpose. | 对我而言 它给了我目标 |
[30:50] | And that’s why I woke you up, | 这就是我唤醒你的原因 |
[30:52] | so that you could have the chance to realize your own. | 让你有一个机会 可以实现自己的目标 |
[30:55] | Mia, this is your city, | 米娅 这是你的城市 |
[30:59] | and you’re the Green Arrow. | 你就是绿箭侠 |
[31:06] | Hey. How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[31:09] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[31:11] | I’m glad you decided to join. | 很高兴你愿意加入我们 |
[31:13] | Bianca’s my friend. Any luck finding her location? | 比安卡是我的朋友 找到她在哪了吗 |
[31:16] | Not yet. But she’s in a greenhouse of some sort. | 没有 但她在某个温室里 |
[31:19] | Only problem is there are hundreds in the city. | 问题是城里有上百个温室 |
[31:21] | It’s gonna take time. | 要花不少时间 |
[31:24] | But that’s not a greenhouse. | 但这个不是温室 |
[31:25] | The design’s biophilic. | 这是生物亲和设计 |
[31:26] | It’s meant to power the building photosynthetically. | 通过光合作用给建筑供能 |
[31:29] | What are you, a botanist now? | 你什么时候成植物学家了 |
[31:31] | I took a couple classes | 我上过几节 |
[31:32] | in design theory and sustainable concepts. | 设计理论和可持续发展概念的课程 |
[31:35] | Socialites can have brains, too. | 社会名流也可以有头脑 |
[31:36] | Great. Well, could you use your fancy brain | 好 那你能不能发挥聪明才智 |
[31:39] | and narrow it down for us? | 缩小一下范围呢 |
[31:40] | Uh, there’s about 12 buildings in the city that fit the bill. | 城里大概有12座符合特征的建筑 |
[31:43] | But only one of them is currently unoccupied– | 但只有一座目前无人使用 |
[31:46] | A complex downtown. | 市区中的一栋综合楼 |
[31:48] | Let’s go save my friend. | 去救我的朋友吧 |
[31:50] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定自己准备好了吗 |
[31:52] | One way to find out. | 试了才知道 |
[32:01] | Thermal imaging places Bianca on the top floor. | 热成像显示比安卡在顶层 |
[32:03] | There’s 2 bodies beside her. I’m guessing they’re guards. | 她身边有两个热源 应该是守卫 |
[32:06] | How much more company can we expect? | 剩下还有多少敌人 |
[32:07] | It depends on how fast we move. | 那取决于我们的行动速度 |
[32:09] | That’s comforting. | 令人宽慰 |
[32:10] | Oh, and another piece of good news. | 还有个好消息 |
[32:11] | The whole place is laced with meta-dampeners. | 这里全都是超能力阻尼器 |
[32:14] | – So no canary cries. – Perfect. Ready? | -不能用啼叫了 -好极了 准备好了吗 |
[32:30] | I so wish I got that on my live stories. | 我真希望能把这发到网上去 |
[32:32] | We have to go now. | 我们得撤了 |
[32:34] | Why leave now, huh? | 别急着走啊 |
[32:37] | The fun is just getting started. | 好戏才刚开始 |
[32:39] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[32:41] | You know my name. Heh! I’m flattered. | 你竟然知道我的名字 受宠若惊啊 |
[32:47] | Cool masks. | 面具很酷 |
[32:48] | Yeah, very, uh, 2020. | 很像2020年的东西 |
[32:51] | Actually, I–I have– I have one of my own. | 其实我也有一个 |
[32:55] | So this is what you’ve been spending daddy’s money on? | 所以你一直花你爸的钱做这个 |
[32:58] | You know, Bianca never told me that she had | 比安卡从没告诉我 |
[33:00] | such, uh, colorful friends. | 她还有这样花里胡哨的朋友 |
[33:03] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[33:05] | She broke up with you, and now your feelings are hurt. | 她和你分手了 你感觉自己受到了伤害 |
[33:10] | Is that why you’re doing this? | 这是你做些事的原因吗 |
[33:11] | Oh, don’t flatter yourself. | 别太看得起自己了 |
[33:14] | You’re a pawn | 你不过是 |
[33:15] | with the fancy family name. | 出身好的小卒子罢了 |
[33:17] | That’s the only reason you’re important. | 这是你重要的唯一原因 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I see why you dumped him. | 我知道你为什么甩了他了 |
[33:20] | Enough talking. | 废话少说 |
[33:21] | Great. So I guess that means you’re waving the white flag. | 好 所以你要举手投降了 |
[33:25] | The 3 of you against all of us. | 你们三个人打我们这么多人 |
[33:29] | – I’ll take those odds. – So will we. | -我赢定了 -彼此彼此 |
[34:02] | – There’s too many of them. – We have to get out of here. | -他们人太多了 -我们得赶紧离开 |
[34:05] | Stay close. | 跟紧 |
[34:30] | Now what? | 怎么办 |
[34:34] | We’re too high. | 这里太高了 |
[34:35] | How are you still alive? | 你们怎么还没死 |
[34:41] | Death by tantrum? You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 光凭发脾气可杀不了我们 |
[34:44] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[34:49] | You see, all the greenery | 这栋楼里的所有植物 |
[34:52] | in this building is linked to the same system– | 都连接在同一个系统上 |
[34:55] | All state-of-the-art and all very, very… | 最新科技的 非常具有 |
[35:00] | explosive. | 爆炸性 |
[35:01] | If he drops that lighter, this whole place is gonna go up. | 如果他丢下打火机 这栋楼会被炸飞 |
[35:03] | Trevor, don’t do this. | 特雷弗 别这样 |
[35:06] | You can’t stop what’s coming. | 你们阻止不了将要发生的事 |
[35:08] | She won’t let you. | 她不会同意的 |
[35:09] | And who the hell is she? | 她是什么人 |
[35:23] | We have to jump. | 我们得跳了 |
[35:24] | I thought you were trying to save me, not kill me. | 我以为你们想要救我 而不是要杀死我 |
[35:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:39] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[35:53] | Oh my god. Who are you bitches? | 我的天 你们几个女的是谁 |
[36:01] | Any word on how Bianca’s doing? | 知道比安卡怎么样了吗 |
[36:03] | She is back to her old self, posting live videos. | 她做回了原来的自己 上传直播视频 |
[36:07] | So I’m not very good at this, uh, feelings stuff. | 我不太擅长情感方面的事 |
[36:11] | I wanted to thank you, both of you. | 我想要谢谢你们俩 |
[36:14] | And now you can go back to your glamorous life | 现在你可以回到你那魅力四射的人生 |
[36:17] | of singing to drunk hipsters in your bar. | 在酒吧里对着喝醉的嬉皮士唱歌 |
[36:19] | Oh, thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[36:21] | But, uh, actually, I was thinking of going part-time. | 但是其实我在想转成兼职 |
[36:25] | You know, Trevor’s not just a jealous ex-lover | 特雷弗不只是一个心生嫉妒 |
[36:27] | trying to get even. | 想要报复的旧情人 |
[36:28] | Somebody pushed him to do this, | 是有人煽动他这么做的 |
[36:29] | and we still haven’t figured out who or why. | 我们还没搞清楚是谁以及什么动机 |
[36:32] | Trevor’s tattoo looked familiar. | 特雷弗的文身很眼熟 |
[36:34] | We start there. | 我们从那里开始 |
[36:35] | We? | 我们 |
[36:38] | Star City needs the Green Arrow. | 星城需要绿箭侠 |
[36:40] | But what about JJ, and what about your life? | 但是JJ怎么办 还有你的生活 |
[36:43] | I’m not giving that up, | 那些我是不会放弃的 |
[36:45] | but I’m also gonna protect my father’s legacy. | 但是我也要保护我父亲的衣钵 |
[36:47] | Mia, living a double life is really hard. | 米娅 双重生活非常辛苦 |
[36:50] | Well, somebody once told me that | 曾经有人告诉我 |
[36:52] | being a hero is the hardest thing you can do. | 做英雄是世上最难的事 |
[36:56] | It’s also the right thing. | 也是正确的事 |
[36:58] | Well, that person sounds really smart. | 看来这人非常有智慧 |
[37:00] | I mean, she has her moments. | 她有她的闪光时刻 |
[37:02] | But putting on that suit again wasn’t easy. | 但是再次穿上那套战服并不容易 |
[37:05] | But it reminded me that it’s not all bad. | 但这提醒了我 那并全是坏事 |
[37:09] | There are some really, really good parts, too. | 当中也有一些非常美好的片段 |
[37:14] | Well, uh, before we get back to saving the world, | 在我们回去拯救世界之前 |
[37:17] | I say we should have a celebratory drink. | 不如喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[37:20] | And after what we did tonight, | 在我们今晚做了这些事之后 |
[37:22] | I say we deserve the good stuff. | 我觉认为我们值得享受一些美好 |
[37:25] | Cheers. To the Green Arrow. | 干杯 敬绿箭侠 |
[37:28] | To the Canaries. | 敬黑金丝雀们 |
[37:29] | To the future, whatever it holds. | 敬未来 不管未来有什么 |
[37:37] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t change the locks on me yet. | 我很高兴你还没给我换锁 |
[37:39] | Mia– | 米娅 |
[37:40] | Look, before you kick me out, just please let me say I’m sorry. | 在你把赶出去之前 请让我说声对不起 |
[37:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:47] | I have been acting weird since the graduation party. | 自从毕业派对起 我的表现一直很奇怪 |
[37:50] | – So then I did spook you. – No. | -所以我真的吓到你了 -没有 |
[37:52] | This has nothing to do with you proposing. | 这和你跟我求婚没关系 |
[37:56] | Look, graduating got into my head. | 毕业的事在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[38:01] | I’m trying to figure out | 我想要搞清楚 |
[38:02] | what I want to do with the rest of my life, | 我以后想要做什么 |
[38:05] | What kind of person I want to be. I… | 我想做个什么样的人 我… |
[38:11] | I want to help you with that. | 我想帮你搞清楚这些 |
[38:13] | And that is why I love you so much. | 这就是为什么我这么爱你 |
[38:16] | You’re a good person, JJ. | 你是个好人 JJ |
[38:19] | I couldn’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. | 我无法想象和别人一起共度余生 |
[38:32] | You know, it’s been a while since I had a roommate. | 我有段时间没有室友了 |
[38:34] | I’ll get my own place, I promise. | 我会找自己的住处的 我保证 |
[38:37] | Your own place? That sounds pretty permanent. | 你自己的住处 听起来你要在这里长住 |
[38:40] | The city’s under threat, and I’m not gonna leave until it’s over. | 城市有危险 危险解除之前 我不会走的 |
[38:43] | You know, while you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[38:45] | we could turn this place into a base of operations | 我们可以把这个地方改造成 |
[38:47] | for the Canaries. | 金丝雀们的总部 |
[38:48] | Canaries, as in more than just us? | 金丝雀们 不止我们俩吗 |
[38:54] | Tonight made me remember who I really am, Laurel. | 今天让我想起了我的真实身份 劳蕾尔 |
[38:57] | I may have been erased, but I’m not gone. | 人们对我的记忆也许被抹除了 但是我还在 |
[39:00] | I need to figure out how I got here. | 我要搞清楚我是怎么来到这里的 |
[39:02] | And while I do that, I can help a whole new generation of women. | 与此同时 我可以帮助新一代的女性 |
[39:07] | So basically, what you’re saying is | 所以你的意思是 |
[39:11] | that I was right. | 我说得没错 |
[39:14] | Don’t gloat. | 别沾沾自喜 |
[39:16] | But please do explain | 但请解释一下 |
[39:17] | why you didn’t tell me the whole story about | 你为什么没和我说比安卡的死 |
[39:19] | what Bianca’s death would have meant for the city. | 对这座城市意味着什么 |
[39:23] | Sara said when the city falls… | 莎拉说过当城市陨落时 |
[39:28] | someone’s at the center of it– Mia. | 米娅是事件的核心 |
[39:31] | But Bianca was dead in the future, | 但是比安卡在未来已经死了 |
[39:33] | and Mia wasn’t the Green Arrow. | 米娅并不是绿箭侠 |
[39:36] | We should be in the clear, right? | 我们应该没事了吧 |
[39:38] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[39:47] | I can’t believe it’s been 20 years | 我不敢相信距离他牺牲自己 |
[39:48] | since he sacrificed himself to save the city. | 拯救这个世界已经有20年了 |
[39:54] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[39:55] | Just the “Star,” the “Globe,” the “Gazette,” | 就是《星星》 《全球》 《宪报》 |
[39:58] | “Byline,” Channel 52. | 《署名》 第52频道 |
[39:59] | They all want to know if I’m the Green Arrow. | 他们都想知道我是不是绿箭侠 |
[40:02] | Of course they do. | 他们当然想知道 |
[40:03] | Isn’t it a little misogynistic that | 他们不打给你 |
[40:04] | they’re not calling you as well? | 难道不是有点歧视女性吗 |
[40:06] | I mean, come on, guys. It’s 2040. | 拜托 现在都2040年了 |
[40:12] | Oh, my God. You brought the pet rock. | 天哪 你把宠物石带来了 |
[40:16] | Excuse me. Are you referring to the hozen? | 你说什么 你是在说灵符吗 |
[40:18] | This is the closest thing we have to a family heirloom, | 这是我们最接近传家宝的东西了 |
[40:21] | passed down from Dad to Aunt Thea to Mom and to me. | 老爸传给西娅姑姑 传给老妈 再到我 |
[40:24] | Show some respect, please. | 请你尊重点 |
[40:27] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[40:29] | – Yes, you may. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[40:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[40:47] | William! | 威廉 |
[41:10] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[41:12] | How you coming back so soon? | 你怎么这么快就回来了 |
[41:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:18] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[41:19] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[41:21] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[41:27] | I have vision. | 我有远见 |
[41:41] | It was never a mask, never a mask! | 那从来不是面具 从来不是面具 |