时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Crisis on infinite earths”… | 前情回顾《无限地球危机》 |
[00:04] | There’s a wave of anti-matter sweeping across this universe, | 有一道反物质波正席卷整个宇宙 |
[00:08] | destroying everything in its path. | 摧毁着它途经的一切 |
[00:19] | He fought to his last breath. | 他战斗到生命的最后一刻 |
[00:21] | Knowing every moment was another life saved. | 他明白每一刻都会拯救另一个生命 |
[00:24] | Dig, we are working on bringing him back | 狄格 我们正在想办法将他救回来 |
[00:26] | the same way that he brought me back, remember? | 就像他当初将我救回那样 记得吗 |
[00:28] | You’re talking about a trip to Purgatory? | 你是说去炼狱走一遭 |
[00:29] | – Yes. – Fine. Count me in. | -是的 -行 我也去 |
[00:31] | I need you to come back to us. | 我需要你回到我们身边 |
[00:33] | You’re my brother. Can’t lose you, man. | 你是我的兄弟 我不能失去你 哥们 |
[00:35] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:36] | – Who are you? – Jim Corrigan, | -你是谁 -吉姆·科里根 |
[00:38] | but I’m also spectre. | 但我也是个幽灵 |
[00:42] | It’s your turn now. | 现在轮到你了 |
[00:43] | Only you can light the spark, Oliver. | 只有你能点燃导火线 奥利弗 |
[00:46] | It is your destiny. | 这就是你的命运 |
[00:52] | 逼近警告 附近检测到反物质能量波 | |
[00:55] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[00:57] | Iris! | 艾丽丝 |
[01:02] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[01:04] | This is the vanishing point. | 这里是消失点 |
[01:06] | It’s a point outside of time and space. | 一个脱离时空的地方 |
[01:09] | – Something’s wrong. – No. Hey, hey. | -有什么不对劲 -不 |
[01:19] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:21] | Well, I held “The Book of Destiny,” | 我拿着命运之书 |
[01:23] | and I thought destiny could use a little rewrite. | 我想着命运可以重写一下 |
[01:28] | What do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[01:43] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:44] | Just about. | 马上 |
[01:47] | You better suit up. | 你着好装吧 |
[02:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:16] | Ok. This will be temporal jump trial one. | 好的 这是第一次时间穿梭实验 |
[02:18] | All systems nominal. | 所有系统运转正常 |
[02:20] | I look ridiculous. | 这身太蠢了 |
[02:23] | Is this really the height of fashion at the dawn of time? | 这真的是时间之初该有的时尚水准吗 |
[02:27] | The suit provides a shield against… | 这身装备能够抵御… |
[02:29] | The coronal radiation… | 日冕辐射… |
[02:30] | My body will be– yes, yes, yes. | 我的身体就会 好了好了 |
[02:32] | I’m familiar with the jingle, | 这一套说辞我已经很熟了 |
[02:34] | but you couldn’t have designed something | 难道你就不能设计一套衣服 |
[02:36] | a tad less…bulky? | 不这么…笨重吗 |
[02:40] | Remind me again, why did I marry you? | 再提醒我一遍 我为什么要嫁给你 |
[02:43] | You have a thing for men of towering ambition. | 你特别欣赏有远大抱负的男人 |
[02:47] | Are you seeing this quantum flux cascade? | 你看见这些一连串的量子流了吗 |
[02:49] | I am just a time traveler here, my love. | 我在这里只是时间旅行者 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | You are the Monitor. | 你才是监视者 |
[03:00] | Engaging quantum portal. | 启动量子传送门 |
[03:03] | Field is stabilizing. | 稳定磁场中 |
[03:06] | The portal is engaging. | 传送门即将开启 |
[03:09] | Next stop… the dawn of time. | 下一站…时间之初 |
[03:28] | I am in the temporal zone. | 我现在在时间领域里 |
[03:33] | Oh, I wish you could see this, Xneen. | 我真希望你能看看这里 埃克斯勒内 |
[03:36] | The birthplace of all creation. | 万物的诞生之地 |
[03:39] | It is beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[03:43] | Mar, I’m getting readings here I don’t understand. | 马尔 这边出现了我无法理解的数据 |
[03:46] | Your presence has corrupted the zone somehow. | 你的出现干扰了这片区域 |
[03:48] | It’s releasing radiation I’ve never seen before. | 它正在释放我从未见过的辐射 |
[03:52] | I think–I think this might be anti-matter. | 我想 我想这可能是反物质能量波 |
[03:56] | You have to get out of there. | 你必须出来 |
[03:58] | Get out of there right now! | 赶快出来 |
[04:09] | Xneen…Xneen, | 埃克斯勒内…埃克斯勒内 |
[04:10] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 |
[04:12] | Something went wrong. | 出了些差错 |
[04:15] | I do not think this is the dawn of time. | 我觉得这可不是时间之初 |
[04:17] | No, it is. It just isn’t the dawn of time of our universe. | 不 它是 只不过不是我们宇宙的时间之初 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么 |
[04:24] | You breached the wall between our universe | 你在我们宇宙和其相反宇宙之间 |
[04:26] | and its opposite. | 打开了一个缺口 |
[04:29] | An anti-universe? | 一个反宇宙 |
[04:31] | Your body was suffused with coronal radiation. | 你的身体已经暴露在日冕辐射之中 |
[04:34] | The suit couldn’t contain it. | 装备没法抵御它 |
[04:38] | Mar? Mar, can you hear me? | 马尔 马尔 你听到了吗 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry, my love. My towering ambition… | 抱歉 亲爱的 我的远大抱负… |
[04:48] | has doomed us all. | 让我们俩走入穷途末路了 |
[05:09] | Dear Amanda, | 亲爱的阿曼达 |
[05:10] | so…you’re dead | 你…已经死了 |
[05:14] | along with, well, everyone, | 和所有人一样 |
[05:18] | everyone who’s ever lived in any reality ever. | 所有存在于任何现实中的人们都死了 |
[05:24] | And me, I’m supposed to be a paragon, | 至于我 我本应该是一个完人 |
[05:28] | one of 7 people who are supposed to be | 和其他六位完人一起 我们被视为 |
[05:30] | the multiverse’s last, best chance. | 多元宇宙最后也是最佳机会的 |
[05:35] | I don’t see it. | 但我无法理解 |
[05:38] | The so-called paragon of destiny, | 所谓的命运完人 |
[05:42] | she doesn’t even believe in tomorrow anymore. | 她甚至已经不再相信明天了 |
[05:47] | The paragon of courage spends every day | 勇气完人日复一日 |
[05:49] | working herself to the bone, | 非常卖力地训练 |
[05:52] | training for a fight that will never come. | 为一场永远不会到来的战斗训练 |
[05:58] | The paragon of honor just meditates | 荣誉完人也只是在连续不停地 |
[06:01] | for hours on end. | 冥想 |
[06:07] | The paragon of hope has lost hers… | 希望完人已经失去了她的希望… |
[06:15] | And me, I spend my days trying to repurpose | 而我 我整日试图重新利用 |
[06:18] | the broken technology of this place | 这地方早已破败的技术 |
[06:20] | to find us a way out. | 为我们找到一线生机 |
[06:21] | Careful, careful. | 小心点 小心点 |
[06:23] | Narcissist, | 自恋狂 |
[06:24] | sociopath, evil genius– | 反社会人格 邪恶的天才 |
[06:26] | There are a lot of ways to describe Lex Luthor. | 有很多可以来形容莱克斯·卢瑟的词 |
[06:29] | Idiot! | 蠢蛋 |
[06:31] | Why couldn’t I be trapped at the edge of eternity | 我为什么就不能和一个智商超过两百的人 |
[06:33] | with someone possessing more than 200 IQ points? | 被困在永恒的边缘呢 |
[06:37] | But I find douchebag to be | 但我觉得混蛋这个词 |
[06:38] | the most descriptive. | 最恰如其分 |
[06:41] | As for Barry Allen, aka the Flash, | 至于巴里·艾伦 闪电侠 |
[06:44] | aka the paragon of love, he’s just gone. | 爱之完人 他离开了 |
[06:50] | Missing. | 消失了 |
[06:55] | What, you guys building modern art now? | 怎么 你们现在开始建造现代艺术了吗 |
[06:58] | Hey, team. We’re repurposing | 伙计们 我们在重新利用 |
[07:00] | leftover time masters tech. | 遗留的技术 |
[07:01] | Mr. Luthor and I think we’ve retrofitted it | 卢瑟先生和我把它改装成了 |
[07:03] | into a teleportation device. | 一个传送装置 |
[07:07] | To teleport us to where exactly? | 具体要把我们传送到哪里 |
[07:09] | Kate makes a good point. | 凯特问得好 |
[07:10] | There is no…there out there anymore. | 已经没有…除这里以外的地方了 |
[07:13] | So we send somebody to test it. | 那我们就传送一个人试试看 |
[07:18] | – I’ll go. – No. | -我去 -不 |
[07:20] | We’ve lost too many good people already. | 我们已经失去了太多好人 |
[07:22] | Thanks for volunteering, Lex. | 谢谢你自告奋勇 莱克斯 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s very cold. | 真冷漠 |
[07:28] | Is it because I killed your parallel reality cousin? | 是因为我杀了你在平行宇宙的表亲吗 |
[07:31] | Start it up. | 启动吧 |
[07:42] | If this works… | 如果成功了… |
[07:44] | we get out of here, | 我们就能逃出去 |
[07:46] | we defeat the anti-monitor, | 打败反监视者 |
[07:48] | and we find a way to get all the people we lost back. | 想办法把我们失去的人都救回来 |
[08:04] | Perhaps it was too much to hope for. | 也许你期望过高了 |
[08:07] | Is there some way you can get it to work? | 你到底有没有办法让这玩意起作用 |
[08:09] | It was a longshot to begin with. | 本来就是希望渺茫的事 |
[08:14] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[08:18] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[08:20] | Where am I? Where am I? | 这是哪里 我在哪里 |
[08:23] | The vanishing point. | 消失点 |
[08:24] | You’ve been gone for months. | 你失踪了好几个月 |
[08:25] | What are you–what are you talking about? | 你说…你说什么 |
[08:27] | I just left two seconds ago. | 我两秒前刚走 |
[08:29] | To go where? | 走去了哪 |
[08:30] | To the speed force. I didn’t– | 进入了神速力 我没有… |
[08:33] | I couldn’t–it was like– | 我没办法…感觉就像是… |
[08:37] | It was like running into a mountain at mach 10. | 感觉就像是以10马赫的速度撞向一座山 |
[08:39] | I couldn’t– | 我没办法… |
[08:44] | There’s no way out of here. | 我们出不去了 |
[09:19] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[09:20] | Everything. | 一切 |
[09:23] | I see everything now. | 我如今能看到一切 |
[09:26] | Then you’re ready. | 那你已经准备好了 |
[09:27] | Why would you make me relive all that? | 你为什么要让我重新经历那一切 |
[09:30] | Every fight, every punch you’ve thrown, | 你经历的每一场战斗 挥出的每一记拳 |
[09:33] | every kick you’ve landed, | 踢出的每一次腿 |
[09:35] | every arrow you’ve fired, they have all led you here | 射出的每一发箭 它们都将你引向了这里 |
[09:37] | to this moment, to the ultimate fight. | 引向了这一刻 引向了这一场终极战斗 |
[09:41] | Who am I fighting? | 我要和谁斗 |
[09:43] | Not who. | 不是和谁 |
[09:45] | What. | 而是和什么 |
[09:47] | The anti-monitor. | 反监视者 |
[09:51] | The monitor’s adversary. | 监视者的敌人 |
[09:53] | Not just adversary. | 不止是敌人 |
[09:55] | A being who stands against all there ever was or will be, | 而是一切过去和将来的对立面 |
[09:59] | the apocalypse itself given life and form | 如果世界末日有了生命和具体的形态 |
[10:01] | and terrible purpose. | 以及可怕的目的就是如此 |
[10:03] | How do I beat him? | 我要如何打败他 |
[10:04] | With help. | 找人帮忙 |
[10:07] | It’s time to get your friends. | 是时候把你的朋友们找来了 |
[10:09] | Barry, wait. You look spent. | 巴里 等等 你看上去快虚脱了 |
[10:11] | You need to rest. | 你得歇歇 |
[10:11] | No. I’m fine. I have to try again. | 不 我没事 我得再试一遍 |
[10:14] | Barry, that’s a bad idea, OK? | 巴里 这不是个好主意 |
[10:16] | The effort alone could kill you. | 光是这耗费的精力就能累死你了 |
[10:17] | It’s better than just staying here. | 那也比干等在这里强 |
[10:18] | We’re not gonna let you kill yourself. | 我们不能让你害死自己 |
[10:20] | Get out of my way! | 别挡我的道 |
[10:21] | – Barry! – We’re not letting you go anywhere. | -巴里 -我们不会让你走的 |
[10:24] | So try and stop me! | 那就试试阻止我啊 |
[10:25] | In the condition you’re in, Barry, | 以你目前的状态 巴里 |
[10:27] | it’s not gonna be that hard. | 阻挡你不是难事 |
[10:28] | Cut it out! Whatever’s going to happen | 别吵了 不管会发生什么 |
[10:30] | is not going to include us turning on each other. | 我们都不应该起内讧 |
[10:33] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe the speed force | 也许你是对的 也许神速力 |
[10:36] | is our last, best hope. | 是我们最后的希望 |
[10:38] | It is. | 确实是的 |
[10:40] | The speed force is the key to saving you. | 神速力就是拯救你们的关键 |
[10:46] | It’s the key to saving everyone. | 是拯救所有人的关键 |
[10:57] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[11:00] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[11:02] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[11:04] | Nice outfit. | 你这一身不错 |
[11:07] | Very…Sith. | 很像…西斯[星球大战反派] |
[11:10] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[11:12] | I am Oliver Queen, | 我确实是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[11:14] | but I’m also something more. | 但不止于此 |
[11:17] | More what? | 还有什么 |
[11:18] | Some might call me a ghost, | 有些人也许会说我是个鬼魂 |
[11:20] | a spectre that’s in tune with the entire multiverse. | 一个和多元宇宙紧密相融的幽灵 |
[11:25] | So there’s still a multiverse out there? | 所以说多元宇宙依旧存在吗 |
[11:26] | No. It’s gone, | 不 不在了 |
[11:28] | replaced with its antithesis. | 已经被其对立面取代了 |
[11:31] | An anti-matter universe. | 一个反物质宇宙 |
[11:32] | Which we need to prevent from happening. | 我们就是得阻止它的出现 |
[11:34] | Right now, the anti-monitor is at the dawn of time, | 目前 反监视者正处于时间之初 |
[11:38] | fighting to make permanent his destruction of worlds. | 想要永久性地毁灭所有世界 |
[11:42] | Then we go there, and we end him. | 那我们就到那里去 了结他 |
[11:45] | He’s extremely powerful. | 他非常强大 |
[11:47] | The 8 of us might not be enough. | 我们八个人也许还不够 |
[11:50] | We need a backup plan. | 我们需要后备计划 |
[11:51] | You have our attention. | 我们听着呢 |
[11:53] | Several millennia ago on a planet named Maltus, | 几千年前 在一个叫马尔特斯的星球上 |
[11:57] | Mar Novu attempted to travel to the birth of the universe | 马尔·诺武想要穿越到宇宙之始 |
[11:59] | but instead opened a breach to the anti-matter universe. | 却开启了通向反物质宇宙的裂缝 |
[12:03] | So the monitor gave us the anti-monitor. | 所以反监视者是监视者带来的 |
[12:06] | Correct. | 没错 |
[12:07] | So while some of us fight at the dawn of time, | 所以我们中的一部分在时间之初战斗的同时 |
[12:11] | others must go to Maltus. | 另外一些人得去马尔特斯 |
[12:12] | And prevent Novu from freeing his doppelganger? | 然后阻止诺武释放他的分身吗 |
[12:15] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[12:16] | Travel to an alien world? So in. | 前往外星世界 我一定得去 |
[12:18] | Same. | 我也加入 |
[12:19] | Come on. You know you don’t want to risk | 拜托 你知道自己不想让我 |
[12:21] | letting me out of your sight for even a millisecond. | 脱离你的视线 哪怕是一毫秒 |
[12:24] | We can get to both through the speed force, | 我们可以通过神速力前往两地 |
[12:26] | but I can’t get into the speed force right now. | 但我如今没法进入神速力 |
[12:29] | It’s probably because there’s no multiverse left, | 八成是因为多元宇宙已经不存在了 |
[12:33] | but you said you’re in tune with the multiverse. | 但你说你和多元宇宙是紧密融合的 |
[12:34] | Does that include the speed force? | 那其中是否包括神速力 |
[12:36] | What you’re asking me is very dangerous, Barry. | 你让我做的事非常危险 巴里 |
[12:39] | But possible. You could give me the energy boost I need. | 但却是有可能的 你可以给我我所需的能量 |
[12:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:45] | We have to do this. Everyone’s lives depend on it. | 我们必须这么做 所有人的性命都系于此 |
[12:59] | I’ve unlocked your potential, Barry. | 我已经释放了你的潜能 巴里 |
[13:02] | By touching my head? | 碰一下我的头就可以了吗 |
[13:04] | Use this power with caution. | 小心使用这股力量 |
[13:08] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[13:11] | Are you Oliver Queen? | 你是奥利弗·奎恩吗 |
[13:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:16] | Then I trust you with every cell of my body. | 那我全身心地信任你 |
[13:20] | Good. Now run, Barry. | 很好 跑吧 巴里 |
[13:26] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[13:48] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Thanks for the kind assist. | 谢谢你们的友善帮助 |
[13:51] | Why doesn’t this alien forest look more alien? | 为什么这个外星森林看上去不太外星 |
[13:54] | Let’s focus. Mar Novu could be anywhere, | 集中注意力 马尔·诺武有可能在任何地方 |
[13:58] | and it’s not like we can just do an internet search for him. | 并非我们上网搜一搜他就行了 |
[14:00] | Well, actually, maybe we can. | 实际上 也许我们可以这样 |
[14:03] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[14:05] | Any city that large has to be a bureaucracy. | 那么大的城市一定有官僚机构 |
[14:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:11] | Well, bureaucracies require some form | 官僚机构就需要某种形式的 |
[14:12] | of central data bank to function. | 中央数据库来运转 |
[14:16] | We find that, we find Novu. | 找到它 就能找到诺武 |
[14:19] | That’s actually not a bad idea. Lex– | 这主意还真不赖 莱克斯… |
[14:24] | Where’s Lex? | 莱克斯呢 |
[14:46] | Sorry I’m late, | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:47] | but actually my train was late. | 其实是因为列车晚点 |
[14:49] | Well, the second one. The first one I did miss, | 第二趟列车 我错过了第一趟 |
[14:51] | but that was my cab driver’s fault. | 不过那是出租车司机的错 |
[14:53] | I’ve got this great traffic app, | 我装了一个很棒的路况应用 |
[14:55] | and he thought that… | 但他固执己见… |
[14:57] | Queen Consolidated? | 奎恩集团 |
[14:59] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[15:01] | You’re in the speed force, Barry. | 你在神速力之中 巴里 |
[15:04] | What happened to you? You’re not… | 你怎么了 你不再是… |
[15:06] | Spectrey anymore. | 幽灵了吗 |
[15:08] | Oh. Well, I’m lost. | 这个嘛 我迷路了 |
[15:11] | I’m out there somewhere in the speed force, too. | 我也在神速力中的什么地方 |
[15:16] | Right. The anti-monitor attacked. | 对 反监视者出击了 |
[15:19] | We were separated, and I am utilizing | 我们走散了 我在想方设法 |
[15:21] | various pieces of my essence | 使尽浑身解数 |
[15:25] | to keep me, Sara, J’onn, and Kate together. | 让我 莎拉 荣恩还有凯特能在一起 |
[15:30] | That’s why I’m here. This is– | 所以我才会在这里 这是… |
[15:32] | This is where we first met. | 这里是我们初次见面的地方 |
[15:35] | Right. There are few things more powerful in the universe | 对 宇宙间鲜有比记忆和联系 |
[15:37] | than memory and connection. | 更有力的东西 |
[15:39] | I am using our memories of our friends and closest allies | 我在使用我们对朋友们和最紧密伙伴的记忆 |
[15:45] | to keep all of us from falling out of the speed force. | 来确保我们大家都不会掉出神速力 |
[15:48] | Wait. What happens if they fall out? | 等等 如果他们掉出去会怎么样 |
[15:50] | We’ll be consumed by anti-matter. | 我们会被反物质吞噬 |
[15:53] | I can buy you time, Barry, | 我可以为你争取时间 巴里 |
[15:55] | but you need to get to each of us. | 但你要找到我们每个人 |
[15:59] | I mean, the speed force is infinite. | 神速力无穷无尽 |
[16:01] | I could never know where to begin to look. | 我毫无头绪 无从找起啊 |
[16:02] | Remember, Barry, memories and connections. | 记住 巴里 记忆和联系 |
[16:05] | You need to consider our greatest victories, | 你要考虑到我们最伟大的胜利 |
[16:08] | our most crushing defeats, | 我们最惨痛的失败 |
[16:11] | the moments when the bonds between us were forged. | 我们彼此间的联系被确立的那些时刻 |
[16:15] | The bonds were forged. | 联系被确立 |
[16:16] | Now do this, Barry. | 行动吧 巴里 |
[16:22] | Because you have to. | 因为你必须这么做 |
[16:31] | Um, hello? | 你好啊 |
[16:37] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[16:39] | I’m asking myself the same question | 我也在问自己这个问题 |
[16:44] | literally. | 真的 |
[16:45] | No. This–this can’t be happening. | 不 这不会是真的 |
[16:46] | This–you–what are you doing here? | 这 你 你在这做什么 |
[16:48] | Well, I’ll tell you that when you tell me | 等你告诉我这… 是… 哪 |
[16:51] | Where…here…is. | 我就回答你 |
[16:56] | Is this cosplay? Oh. Do you want a selfie, bro? | 这是动漫真人秀吗 兄弟你想来张自拍吗 |
[16:58] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. We’re not–no. | -抱歉 -不 我们不是… 不 |
[17:01] | I’m also the Flash. | 我也是闪电侠 |
[17:04] | You’re also the what? | 你也是什么 |
[17:06] | – The Flash? – The Flash? | -闪电侠 -闪电侠 |
[17:11] | – The Flash. – It’s complicated. | -闪电侠 -这很复杂 |
[17:14] | I like your outfit. It seems…comfy. | 我喜欢你的服装 看着很… 舒服 |
[17:17] | I was thinking yours is pretty cool. | 我觉得你的很酷 |
[17:19] | – Smooth. – Seems safe and… | -滑溜 -好像很安全和… |
[17:20] | It’s breathable. | 很透气 |
[17:24] | I’m Barry Allen. | 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[17:25] | – No! – What? | -不 -什么 |
[17:27] | What does that mean? How can this– | 那是什么意思 这怎么可… |
[17:29] | This should be impossible now. | 现在这不可能了啊 |
[17:30] | Should be impossible now? | 现在不可能了 |
[17:32] | You don’t know about the– | 你不知道… |
[17:34] | Oh, my god. Don’t do this to me. | 我的天 别这样对我 |
[17:35] | I don’t know about the what? | 我不知道什么 |
[17:38] | – Are you ok? – Oh, my god. | -你没事吧 -我的天 |
[17:40] | I told Victor this was possible. | 我告诉维克托这是有可能的了 |
[17:44] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[17:58] | What you should have done the moment | 在做快脚哥把我们放到这 |
[17:59] | fleet feet dropped us off here– | 你就应该做的事情… |
[18:01] | Checked out the lay of the land, | 探查一下这地方的情况 |
[18:03] | looked for hidden dangers. | 查找隐藏的危险 |
[18:05] | We are on an alien world. | 我们是在外星世界里 |
[18:06] | Any number of chest busters or predators | 什么怪物或者猛兽 |
[18:08] | could be lying in wait. | 都可能潜伏着呢 |
[18:09] | Don’t you capes ever watch a movie? | 你们都不看电影吗 |
[18:10] | You know what? Whatever it is you’re planning, | 告诉你 不管你在计划什么 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna figure it out, and… | 我都会猜出来 并且… |
[18:15] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[18:17] | I doubt that. In a contest | 我表示怀疑 在智力与体力的 |
[18:18] | of mind over muscle, mind wins every time, | 较量中 永远是智力占上风 |
[18:21] | But here. | 但这样吧 |
[18:23] | Let me make it easy for you. | 我来帮你简化一点 |
[18:26] | Ask me what I’m up to. | 问问我想要干什么 |
[18:29] | Go ahead. | 问啊 |
[18:32] | All right. What are you up to, Lex? | 好吧 你要干什么 莱克斯 |
[18:35] | Universal domination, of course. | 当然是统治全宇宙了 |
[18:43] | Unh! I probably should have mentioned | 我可能应该提一句 |
[18:45] | that I gave myself a few upgrades | 我从图书馆借出命运之书时 |
[18:46] | when I checked “The book of destiny” | 我为自己 |
[18:47] | out of the library. | 做了些升级 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:51] | God, I am so tired of answering that question. | 我的天 我真是不想再回答这个问题了 |
[18:59] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[19:12] | Find the place all right? | 觉得这地方如何 |
[19:13] | Laurel Lance called me. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯打了电话给我 |
[19:15] | Yeah. The Black Canary. | 嗯 黑金丝雀 |
[19:17] | She tried to shut me up, but it’s not gonna work. | 她想要我闭嘴 但是这样没用 |
[19:19] | I didn’t kill those people. | 我没杀那些人 |
[19:21] | Yes, I know. Felicity told me. | 我知道 费利西蒂也是这么说的 |
[19:23] | An impersonator, right? | 有人冒充你 对吧 |
[19:25] | Hate when that happens. | 我讨厌发生这种事情 |
[19:28] | 5 years on a deserted island. | 在一座荒岛上渡过了五年 |
[19:31] | That kind of thing really changes you, doesn’t it? | 是会令人改变的 不是吗 |
[19:34] | Must have been difficult if not impossible | 这么多年来 |
[19:36] | to hold on to your sanity all those years, | 控制自己的理智肯定很艰难 |
[19:39] | and here you are, | 结果你现在 |
[19:41] | pretending you have everything in control. | 假装一切都在控制中 |
[19:46] | Felicity told you the truth, | 费利西蒂把真相告诉了你 |
[19:49] | and you should trust her judgment. | 你该相信她的判断 |
[19:52] | How can I do that? | 怎么可能 |
[19:54] | Her perception of you is clearly clouded | 显然她对你的看法 |
[19:56] | by her emotional attachment. | 被自己的情感蒙蔽了 |
[19:59] | She’s not seeing you for what you really are. | 她看不清真实的你 |
[20:03] | You have no idea what this city is up against. | 你完全不知道这座城市要面临什么 |
[20:08] | Actually, I think I do, | 其实我知道 |
[20:11] | And I’m gonna stop him. | 而且我要阻止他 |
[20:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:21] | I want to limit your involvement in this. | 我不想你过多地参与这个 |
[20:23] | Why? Because I’m an alien? | 为什么 因为我是外星人吗 |
[20:25] | I also happen to be your biggest weapon. | 我恰好也是你最厉害的武器 |
[20:26] | You’re an unknown quantity, and this isn’t personal. | 你是个未知数 我并非针对你 |
[20:29] | Except that’s exactly how this feels. | 但我就觉得被针对了 |
[20:31] | When I–when I started living this life, | 当… 当我开始过这种生活的时候 |
[20:33] | I was going up against human threats alone, | 我是独自一人对抗人类的威胁 |
[20:36] | and I could handle that. | 我可以搞定 |
[20:37] | Then there were metahumans, | 之后出现了超能力者 |
[20:38] | and I could handle that. | 我也可以搞定 |
[20:39] | I just discovered that there are multiple earths, | 我刚刚发现 还有多重地球 |
[20:41] | and I was brainwashed aboard an alien spacecraft. | 才知道我在外星飞船上被洗脑了 |
[20:44] | I’m sure that was unnerving. | 你知道那使你焦躁不安 |
[20:45] | I don’t get unnerved. When I go up against something new, | 我不会焦躁不安 当我面对新情况时 |
[20:47] | I push back. | 我会反击 |
[20:49] | Right or wrong, it’s who I am, | 不管对错 这就是我 |
[20:51] | and it’s what I do, so I am asking you | 这就是我的做法 所以我请你 |
[20:53] | for just a little bit of space | 给我一点空间 |
[20:54] | so that I can draw a line somewhere | 让我能从某处开始理清头绪 |
[20:58] | so that I can claw back just a small sense of normalcy. | 那样我才能找回一点常态 |
[21:02] | I’m afraid we’re well past normal. | 恐怕我们现在已经无法回到常态了 |
[21:07] | J’onn, what are you doing here? | 荣恩 你在这里干嘛 |
[21:09] | That…is a very long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:24] | Supergirl?! | 超女 |
[21:26] | Supergirl, please wake up. | 超女 醒醒 |
[21:30] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[21:31] | Yeah. I think Lex pulled a Luthor on us. | 是我 我想莱克斯用他一贯的伎俩骗了我们 |
[21:37] | On the bright side, I haven’t been knocked | 往好的方面想 我以前 |
[21:39] | unconscious on an alien planet before. | 从未在外星球上被打昏过 |
[21:40] | It’s pretty much the same as being knocked unconscious on earth. | 这和在地球上被打昏差不多 |
[21:44] | No broken bones. You’ll be fine. | 没有骨折 你没事 |
[21:48] | Thanks. This definitely makes me question again why I’m here. | 谢谢 这让我再次怀疑我为什么会在这里 |
[21:52] | I haven’t got special powers | 我没有特殊能力 |
[21:54] | or, you know, powers. | 或者是任何能力 |
[21:57] | I’m pretty much the dictionary definition of unspecial, | 我几乎就是个典型的平凡人 |
[21:59] | and I definitely don’t feel like I’m a paragon of anything, | 而且我绝对不是什么完人 |
[22:03] | let alone humanity. | 更别说是人道完人了 |
[22:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:08] | Are you sure you guys got the right guy? | 你确定你们找对人了吗 |
[22:11] | You left your family because someone | 一个陌生人和你说世界需要你 |
[22:13] | you never even met told you you were needed. | 你就离开了你的家人 |
[22:16] | I’d say that makes you pretty special. | 我认为你非常特别了 |
[22:21] | I don’t know about hope, | 我不知道怎样算是希望完人 |
[22:22] | but you’re definitely the paragon of pep talks. | 但你绝对是鼓舞人心的高手 |
[22:25] | Years of practice. We need to catch up to Lex. | 熟能生巧 我们要追上莱克斯 |
[22:29] | How do you know where he’s headed? | 你怎么知道他往哪里走 |
[22:30] | Well, before he knocked me out, | 在他打晕我之前 |
[22:31] | he said was looking for universal domination, so… | 他说他要统治宇宙 所以… |
[22:34] | Hardly sounds like a news flash. | 也不是什么新鲜事了 |
[22:36] | The universal part is new, and if I know him, | 宇宙那部分是新内容 如果说我了解他 |
[22:39] | he’s looking to mess with Novu’s experiment, | 他想要破坏诺武的实验 |
[22:41] | change history to his advantage. | 把历史变得对他有利 |
[22:45] | He really is a selfish asshat, isn’t he? | 他还真是个自私的混蛋 是吧 |
[22:47] | You really have no idea. | 你想都想不到 |
[22:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[22:52] | I’m guessing you haven’t flown on an alien planet either. | 我猜你也没在外星球上飞行过吧 |
[22:56] | I’ve never flown. | 我就没飞过 |
[22:57] | No, but it’s ok, Dr. Choi. | 没飞过 但没关系 蔡博士 |
[22:59] | You don’t have to be nervous. | 你不需要紧张 |
[23:00] | It’s just up, up, and away. | 就只是上升 上升 就飞走了 |
[23:07] | It’s over, Deegan! | 结束了 迪根 |
[23:08] | No. I decide when the story ends! | 不 结局由我来决定 |
[23:12] | All right. Come on, Oliver. Where are you? | 好了 快来啊 奥利弗 你在哪里 |
[23:33] | I wasn’t here for this. | 我不是为这事来到这里的 |
[23:41] | Told you you’d catch me. | 我都说了你可以接到我 |
[23:47] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你的援手 |
[23:48] | With a magic arrow, no less. | 用了一只神奇的箭 |
[23:50] | It’s a gift from the Monitor. | 这是监视者送的礼物 |
[23:54] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[23:56] | Did you go out shopping for a new costume | 你在本该在拯救世界的时候 |
[23:58] | while you were supposed to be out saving the world? | 跑去买了身新衣服吗 |
[24:00] | What? Uh, no. | 什么 不是的 |
[24:02] | No. It’s a crazy, long story, | 不 这事太疯狂了 而且说来话长 |
[24:03] | and you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你们也不会信 |
[24:06] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[24:09] | Please. Excuse us. | 请让我们单独谈谈 |
[24:13] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:15] | What I’m about to tell you isn’t gonna make any sense, | 我要告诉你的事 听起来毫无道理 |
[24:18] | but you’re not really h-here right now. | 但你此刻其实并不在这里 |
[24:22] | – You’re actually– – In the speed force. | -你实际上 -在神速力里 |
[24:28] | I remember. I… | 我记得了 我 |
[24:33] | I remember everything. | 我都记起来了 |
[24:34] | Ok. Well, in that case… | 好 既然那样 |
[24:39] | That arrow from the monitor, | 从监视者得到的箭 |
[24:44] | I always felt like there was something you weren’t telling me. | 我总觉得有什么事你没有告诉我 |
[24:50] | I didn’t want to burden you with the choice I made. | 我不想让你因为我的决定而有负担 |
[24:53] | The choice to do what? | 决定做什么 |
[24:56] | You and Kara, Barry, | 你和卡拉 巴里 |
[24:59] | You were fated to die trying to save the world. | 你们注定会为了拯救世界而死 |
[25:06] | Right before you died, | 在你死之前 |
[25:08] | you said you’d given up everything for me and Kara. | 你说你为了我和卡拉放弃了一切 |
[25:13] | You made some kind of devil’s bargain | 你为了救我们 |
[25:15] | with the Monitor to save us, didn’t you? | 和监视者做了某种恶魔的交易 对吗 |
[25:16] | No. It wasn’t a devil’s bargain, Barry, | 不 那不是恶魔的交易 巴里 |
[25:18] | And I’d make it again in a second. | 我会毫不犹豫地再做一次 |
[25:20] | It cost you your family, Oliver. | 这让你失去了家人 奥利弗 |
[25:23] | It cost you your life. | 让你失去了生命 |
[25:25] | Dying’s the easy part. | 死很容易 |
[25:29] | The dead are at peace, | 死者已经安息了 |
[25:31] | but the real heroes are the ones who have to keep going. | 但真正的英雄是那些必须坚持下去的人 |
[25:38] | Go find the others. | 找到其他人 |
[25:53] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[25:56] | Laurel, it’s time. It’s time to put her to rest. | 劳蕾尔 时候到了 该让她安息了 |
[26:01] | What am I supposed to tell my parents? | 我该怎么告诉我的父母 |
[26:05] | My father, he– he has a bad heart. | 我的父亲 他心脏不好 |
[26:07] | He won’t live through this. | 他受不了的 |
[26:16] | It should have been me. | 死的应该是我 |
[26:19] | She was the true hero. | 她是真正的英雄 |
[26:24] | A hero sets an example, Laurel… | 英雄树立榜样 劳蕾尔 |
[26:28] | So follow hers. | 以她为榜样 |
[26:31] | Wear the mask. | 带上面具 |
[26:33] | Be the canary. | 成为金丝雀 |
[26:36] | That’s how you keep your sister alive. | 这样就可以延续你妹妹的精神 |
[26:47] | Oh, boy. | 糟了 |
[27:00] | Engaging quantum portal. | 打开量子传送门 |
[27:01] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那样做 |
[27:04] | Xneen? | 埃克斯勒内 |
[27:05] | No. | 我不是 |
[27:08] | No, obviously. | 很明显我不是 |
[27:10] | Hi. Lex Luthor. | 你好 我是莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[27:13] | I’m here to make you an offer I won’t let you refuse. | 我有一个提议 你无法拒绝 |
[27:15] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[27:17] | Our security protocols are– | 我们的安保协议 |
[27:18] | A joke, but the fact that I was able to | 就是个笑话 但正因为 |
[27:21] | circumvent them with astonishing ease | 我不费吹灰之力就绕过了它 |
[27:23] | is exactly why you need to listen to me. | 你最好仔细听我说 |
[27:25] | – Xneen? -Is taking a little nappy time. | -埃克斯勒内呢 -她在睡觉 |
[27:27] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[27:29] | So you are a scientist. | 既然你是个科学家 |
[27:33] | Tell me you’re not intrigued by what I have to say, | 你难道对我要说的话不感兴趣吗 |
[27:36] | or do you get regular visits from humans | 还是你经常会见到 |
[27:37] | with future knowledge? | 能预知未来的人类 |
[27:41] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[27:42] | The experiment you’re conducting | 你正在进行的实验 |
[27:44] | will not only destroy you | 不只会害死你自己 |
[27:46] | but your planet and your wife. | 也会害死你的妻子 摧毁你的行星 |
[27:48] | Another ancients zealot. I am so sick– | 我真是烦死你们这些古代狂热者 |
[27:51] | Don’t know who they are. | 不知道那是什么 |
[27:52] | I’m not even from this universe. | 我都不是这个宇宙的人 |
[27:53] | What I am from is the future, | 但我来自未来 |
[27:55] | so I know exactly how your | 所以我很清楚 |
[27:56] | little time-jumping experiment will go wrong, | 你的时间穿越实验哪里会出岔子 |
[28:00] | and I am willing to share my future knowledge with you. | 而我愿意和你分享我的未来经验 |
[28:05] | And in return? | 你要什么回报 |
[28:07] | Well, I don’t cotton to aliens, | 我不太喜欢外星人 |
[28:09] | But you will soon have certain abilities | 但你马上就会拥有某些能力 |
[28:13] | that I will need in order to deal with some, | 我需要这些能力来解决 |
[28:16] | shall we say, super problems | 我的世界上的 |
[28:19] | popping up in my world. | 一些超级问题 |
[28:21] | I do not have any…abilities. | 我现在没有能力 |
[28:26] | Stick with me, kid. | 相信我 小子 |
[28:28] | So what do you say? Team up? | 咱们要组队吗 |
[28:30] | The brave and the bald? | 勇士和秃头队 |
[28:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:38] | Hey. Uh, this is awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[28:42] | Long story short, you guys aren’t | 长话短说 |
[28:45] | really you guys, and none of this is | 你们现在不是你们自己 |
[28:48] | really actually happening. | 这些事也并没有发生 |
[28:50] | What are you talk– hey! Hey! | 你什么意思 住手 |
[28:52] | Don’t you touch her! | 别碰她 |
[28:54] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:00] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[29:02] | – Barry? -Hey. | -巴里 -是我 |
[29:03] | – What’s happening? – It’s a long, very weird story. | -怎么回事 -说来话长 还很奇怪 |
[29:06] | – I’ll catch you up on the way. – On the way to where? | -我在路上告诉你 -去哪里的路上 |
[29:08] | You’re not taking her anywhere. | 你不能带她走 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. Like I said, | 很抱歉 |
[29:11] | you guys aren’t really here. | 你们并不是真的在这里 |
[29:15] | The speed force? | 神速力 |
[29:17] | I can only assume. We were moving | 我只能假设 我们被攻击时 |
[29:19] | through the speed force when we were attacked. | 正在神速力中移动 |
[29:21] | Uh, by someone called… | 袭击我们的人是 |
[29:23] | The Anti-Monitor. | 反监视者 |
[29:24] | Doesn’t even sound like an actual name. | 听起来都不像个真正的名字 |
[29:26] | We’re all trying to stop him. | 我们都在努力阻止他 |
[29:28] | We’re working together. | 我们在协同作战 |
[29:31] | The two of you work together. | 你们两个要齐心协力 |
[29:35] | I know you don’t trust each other. | 我知道你们不信任彼此 |
[29:37] | Right now, I know you don’t even like each other, | 我知道此刻你们甚至都不喜欢对方 |
[29:41] | but all that changes. | 但现在不一样了 |
[29:44] | In fact, we all come to depend on each other. | 我们都要依赖彼此 |
[29:49] | We all come to trust each other. | 我们都要相信彼此 |
[29:52] | Why are you telling us this now? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[29:58] | This seems to be a pattern with you. | 你似乎一直就是这样 |
[30:01] | You don’t trust people. They don’t trust you. | 你不相信别人 他们也不相信你 |
[30:06] | Then all of that changes, | 然后一切都变了 |
[30:08] | and the bond between you is stronger than iron. | 你们的情谊变得无比坚固 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. What’s your point? | 对不起 你什么意思 |
[30:15] | It’s maybe something I can learn from. | 也许我可以学到一些东西 |
[30:20] | So basically, you tore a little hole | 你在时空连续体上 |
[30:22] | in the space-time continuum, | 撕开了一个小洞 |
[30:23] | opened a doorway into something called the anti-matter universe. | 开启了通往反物质宇宙的通道 |
[30:26] | Matter and anti-matter cannot coexist. | 物质和反物质无法共存 |
[30:29] | Hence a lot of bad stuff happening that we would | 所以我们假设许多发生的坏事 |
[30:30] | just assume not have happened, | 都尚未发生 |
[30:32] | so I think what we need to do is adjust | 所以我认为我们应该调整 |
[30:34] | the Ronstrom Coefficient. | 朗斯托姆常数 |
[30:39] | Lex, we need to talk. | 莱克斯 我们得谈谈 |
[30:48] | Mar Novu, do not trust this man with anything! | 马尔·诺武 一个字都不要相信他 |
[30:52] | Give him a knife for his food, | 不管他多么感谢你的恩情 |
[30:53] | and no matter how much he thanks you for the dinner, | 就算只给他一丁点机会 |
[30:55] | he’ll stab you right in the back with it. | 他也会在背后捅你一刀 |
[30:56] | Or the front. I’m not choosy. | 也可以正面捅刀 我没那么挑剔 |
[30:58] | Last time, you caught me by surprise. | 上次你偷袭得手 |
[31:00] | That’s not gonna happen again. | 这次你没机会了 |
[31:01] | Get Novu out of here. | 把诺武带走 |
[31:03] | Come with me, sir, please. | 先生 请跟我走 |
[31:10] | Xneen! | 埃克斯勒内 |
[31:15] | Ok. Listen to me. Whatever you do, | 听我说 不管怎样 |
[31:17] | you can’t open that portal. | 你绝对不能打开那个传送门 |
[31:19] | The hairless one warned me. | 那个光头说过了 |
[31:21] | No. This isn’t a warning kind of situation. | 不 这不只是说说的事 |
[31:23] | This is a don’t do it at any…cost kind of situation. | 是让你不管任何代价都不能开启它 |
[31:26] | It is my life’s work. | 这是我的毕生心血 |
[31:28] | Trillions of other people’s lives, | 如果你完成实验 |
[31:31] | an infinite number, will be lost | 万亿人 |
[31:34] | if you go through with it. | 乃至无穷多的生命会死去 |
[31:36] | It’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[31:38] | You just show up here as if by magic | 你就这样凭空出现 |
[31:41] | and demand belief. | 要求我相信你 |
[31:42] | The fact I’m here at all should be enough to convince you. | 我能出现在这里就应该让你相信了 |
[31:48] | You are a remarkable individual. | 你是不同寻常的人物 |
[31:53] | Funny. A new friend of mine just told me I’m special. | 有趣 我的一个新朋友也说过我很特别 |
[32:00] | I didn’t believe her until now. | 我现在才相信她 |
[32:09] | I wonder, is it a double-cross | 如果我在一开始就没相信你 |
[32:11] | if I never trusted you in the first place? | 这还算背叛吗 |
[32:13] | Why do you Kryptonians always have to take things so personally? | 为什么你们氪星人总是把一切当作个人恩怨 |
[32:16] | You tried to kill my cousin, | 你想杀我表哥 |
[32:18] | You tried to kill me, | 你想杀我 |
[32:19] | You betrayed Lena, | 你背叛了莉娜 |
[32:21] | left her with nothing but a ruined name | 让她只剩下声名狼藉 |
[32:23] | and a broken heart. | 让她心都碎了 |
[32:28] | All I did was tell her the truth, | 我只不过告诉了她真相 |
[32:30] | something you never had the courage to do. | 是你一直没有勇气去做的事 |
[32:32] | Don’t take it personally. | 别往心里去 |
[32:41] | Hey! Stop trying to kill each other. | 住手 别再自相残杀了 |
[32:45] | I got through to Novu. | 我说服了诺武 |
[32:47] | You just ruined a perfectly good bad guy plan, | 你刚搅乱了反派的完美计划 |
[32:49] | you know that, new guy? | 知道吗 新来的 |
[33:00] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[33:01] | The Anti-Matter universe. | 反物质宇宙 |
[33:02] | At the dawn of time. | 时间之初 |
[33:04] | We arrived, and he was already here– | 我们到的时候他已经在这里了 |
[33:06] | The Anti-Monitor. | 反监视者 |
[33:07] | That’s impossible. I got through to him. I know I did. | 不可能 我说服他了 我确定 |
[33:11] | Some fates are inescapable. | 有些命运无法逃避 |
[33:16] | You spoke to one man across countless universes, | 你们见过了无数个宇宙中的一个人 |
[33:19] | but within the tapestry of the multiverse, | 但在多元宇宙的交织中 |
[33:22] | there will always be one Mar Novu | 总会有一个马尔·诺武 |
[33:24] | who cannot turn from his towering ambition, | 不能放弃自己的远大抱负 |
[33:27] | And in that inevitability, there is destiny. | 在这种必然性之下 还存在着命运 |
[33:32] | Welcome to mine! | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[33:42] | All of you, | 各位 |
[33:44] | listen to me. | 都听我说 |
[33:47] | This is why you were selected. You’re Paragons. | 这就是选中你们的原因 你们都是完人 |
[33:51] | Yeah. I’m still a little unclear on what all that means. | 我还是不太明白这到底是什么意思 |
[33:53] | It means you’re powerful enough to hold the line, | 意思是你们足够强大 能坚守阵线 |
[33:57] | to buy us the time we need. | 能为我们争取所需的时间 |
[33:59] | To do what? | 去做什么 |
[34:00] | Rebirth the universe. | 复活宇宙 |
[34:04] | What, like, a do-over? | 重来一次吗 |
[34:06] | The dawn of time is the only place it can happen. | 时间之初是唯一可以让宇宙重生之地 |
[34:09] | I’ll light the spark, you fan the flame. | 我点燃火花 你们煽动火焰 |
[34:13] | And how do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[34:14] | You’ll know when it’s time. | 到时你们就知道了 |
[34:15] | Why do you cosmic types always have to be so obtuse? | 为什么你们这些宇宙人说话总是这么模棱两可 |
[34:18] | If I knew, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你们的 |
[34:21] | I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[34:23] | All I have is trust. | 我只有信任 |
[34:30] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[34:32] | With every cell in my body. | 全心全意地信任你 |
[34:39] | Let’s do this. | 那我们开始吧 |
[34:54] | Die, you creepy shadow things! | 受死吧 你们这些阴森森的影魔 |
[34:58] | That’s for Oliver! | 这是为了奥利弗 |
[35:00] | Idiots! If anyone’s gonna take over the universe, | 白痴 掌控宇宙的人 |
[35:04] | it’s gonna be me! | 只会是我 |
[35:23] | It is too late. | 太迟了 |
[35:24] | After 10,000 years, I shall be victorious. | 一万年后 我将会胜利在握 |
[35:28] | No, you won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[35:29] | Such confidence. | 真是有自信 |
[35:32] | You believe Corrigan prepared you for this fight. | 你相信科里根让你做好了战斗准备 |
[35:34] | I believe my entire life prepared me for this fight. | 我相信我的一生都在为这场战斗做准备 |
[35:37] | All life ends. | 所有的生命都会终结 |
[35:40] | Only death is eternal. | 只有死亡是永恒的 |
[35:43] | Only I am eternal. | 只有我是永恒的 |
[35:48] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[36:09] | Is this typical for you guys, saving the world? | 拯救世界对你们来说是常事吗 |
[36:11] | Yes! | 没错 |
[36:12] | No! | 不是 |
[36:14] | My team and I usually mess things up | 我和我的团队经常为了更多人的利益 |
[36:16] | for the better! | 把事情搞砸 |
[36:17] | Focus! We’re in the fight of our lives here. | 不要分心 我们正在为生存而战 |
[37:04] | You have failed… | 你辜负了 |
[37:07] | this universe! | 这个宇宙 |
[37:23] | We– we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[37:26] | So this is what being a hero feels like. | 原来当英雄的感觉是这样的 |
[37:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[37:29] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗呢 |
[37:31] | There! | 在那里 |
[37:36] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[37:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:39] | “I’ll light the spark”… | 我点燃火花 |
[37:41] | “While you fan the flame.” | 你们煽动火焰 |
[37:44] | He said you would know what to do. | 他说过你知道该怎么做 |
[37:45] | I think dying kind of messed with his head. | 我认为死让他的脑子有点混乱 |
[37:47] | Well, think. You’re meant to be the genius. | 赶快想 你是个天才 |
[37:48] | A genius who’s had the fortitude | 一个有勇气去看《命运之书》 |
[37:50] | to read “The Book of Destiny” and retain his sanity. | 并且能保持理智的天才 |
[37:52] | I think the jury’s still out on that one. | 我认为这件事还没有定论 |
[37:54] | “The Book of Destiny.” | 《命运之书》 |
[37:56] | I made myself the Paragon of Truth. | 我让自己成为了真理完人 |
[37:59] | What if truth can tell us what we need to do? | 如果真理能告诉我们要做些什么呢 |
[38:02] | Being what? | 是什么 |
[38:04] | Use what’s left of the book to fan the flame. | 利用剩下的书去煽动火焰 |
[38:07] | How do we all use the book? | 我们要一起使用这本书 |
[38:11] | We focus. | 集中焦点 |
[38:13] | A singular, laser-like focus. | 唯一激光式的焦点 |
[38:16] | On what? | 什么焦点 |
[38:17] | Humanity, | 人道 |
[38:20] | truth, | 真理 |
[38:22] | love, | 真爱 |
[38:23] | destiny, | 命运 |
[38:27] | courage… | 勇气 |
[38:31] | and hope. | 还有希望 |
[38:54] | Nooo! | 不 |
[38:55] | Noooo! | 不 |
[39:03] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:05] | – Oliver! – Barry, get us there. | -奥利弗 -巴里 带我过去 |
[39:14] | – Oliver. – Oliver. | -奥利弗 -奥利弗 |
[39:20] | I… I need both of you to watch over my family. | 我需要你俩照看我的家人 |
[39:22] | Hey, Ollie. They’re gonna be fine, all right? | 奥利 他们不会有事的 |
[39:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:28] | You did it. | 你们做到了 |
[39:29] | You all did– you all did it. | 你们都做到了 |
[39:32] | Did what? What did we do? | 做什么 我们做了什么 |
[39:34] | Just look. | 你们看 |
[39:41] | Ollie, we saw, but what is it? | 奥利 我们看了 但那是什么呢 |
[39:44] | It’s the new universe. | 全新的宇宙 |
[39:46] | It’s kind of small for a universe. | 这个宇宙有点小吧 |
[39:48] | Wait for it, Barry. | 等一等 巴里 |
[39:51] | It’s almost time, almost time. | 就快好了 就快好了 |
[39:57] | There. You did it. | 看 你们做到了 |
[39:59] | No, Ollie, you did it, OK, | 不 奥利 是你做到的 |
[40:02] | and that’s why you got to come back with us, | 所以你必须跟我们回去 |
[40:04] | so we need you to hang on, OK? | 你要坚持住 |
[40:05] | Sara, this is just what the Monitor said would happen. | 莎拉 这正是监视者说过会发生的事 |
[40:10] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[40:12] | There was an end… | 结束之处 |
[40:16] | and there’s a beginning. | 开始之时 |
[40:21] | You remember what I told you? | 记得我和你说过的话吗 |
[40:26] | Dying is the easy part. | 死很容易 |
[40:31] | I’m at peace. | 我能安息了 |
[40:35] | The real heroes… | 真正的英雄 |
[40:37] | they’re the ones that have to keep going. | 是那些必须坚持下去的人 |
[40:39] | So keep… going… | 所以坚持下去 |
[40:46] | and don’t ever stop. | 不要止步 |
[40:49] | This world, this new world… | 这个全新的世界 |
[40:56] | it needs both of you. | 需要你们俩 |
[41:19] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[41:28] | And end. | 结束之处 |
[41:30] | And the beginning. | 开始之时 |
[41:39] | Thank you, Oliver. | 谢谢你 奥利弗 |