Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] This place looks exactly like it did when I was 13. 这地方看起来就和我十三岁时一样
[00:05] We had planned to come back here with both of you. 我们本计划带你们两个一起回来
[00:07] Yeah. That didn’t really work out. 是啊 不过那计划并没成功
[00:09] Because I died. 因为我死了
[00:10] Have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission? 你开始怀疑这项任务了吗
[00:13] It might help if I actually knew why. 如果我知道真正的原因可能会有帮助
[00:15] The recovery of your universe 想要复原你的宇宙
[00:16] will require a single task. 你只要做一件事
[00:18] You must betray Oliver Queen. 你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩
[00:21] If saving it means going back 如果拯救它的代价
[00:22] to the person that I used to be, 是让我变回以前的自己
[00:23] then what the hell is the point? 那还有什么意义
[00:25] I’m sorry. 对不起
[00:33] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[00:34] Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[00:36] Bingo! Count it and the foul! 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
[00:41] That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, 彗星队连得8分
[00:43] who have stormed all the way back 这支队奋起直追
[00:44] to tie it up here in the fourth quarter. 在第四节追平了比分
[00:46] No way. It tastes the same. 瞎说 味道都一样
[00:49] I’m telling you this Big Belly Burger’s just better. 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃
[00:51] I think he’s right. 我同意他的看法
[00:52] This is pre-GWESPin foods merger. 这是在被合并之前的老滋味了
[00:54] Dad, what are you still doing here? 爸 你还在这干什么
[00:58] How did we get here? 我们是怎么到这来的
[00:59] What do you mean? 你在说什么
[01:02] I was on a roof with John and Laurel, 我刚刚和约翰还有劳蕾尔在屋顶上
[01:04] and we were tranqed. 然后我们中了麻醉镖
[01:06] Yeah. By Lyla. 没错 莱拉设计的
[01:08] Dad said it was all just a big misunderstanding. 但我爸说这一切都只是一场误会
[01:15] What did we do with Burov’s plan for the weapon? 那布罗夫的武器计划我们是怎么处理的
[01:18] You said we didn’t need it anymore. 你之前说我们不再需要了
[01:21] Why? The Monitor’s still out there. 怎么会呢 监视者还在外头呢
[01:22] He’s still a threat. 他仍是个很大的威胁
[01:23] Dad, are you OK? 爸 你还好吗
[01:25] You–you look like you don’t remember any of this. 你 你看起来好像记不起最近这些事了
[01:28] I… 我…
[01:31] I need to talk to John. 我得跟约翰谈谈
[01:33] That should be easy. 这不难办
[01:34] He’s waiting for you at that fancy fundraiser. 他正在那个高端的募款活动等着你
[01:39] What fundraiser? 什么募款活动
[01:40] The one you’re very late for. 你已经迟了很多的那个活动
[01:42] I mean, you do remember you’re Oliver Queen, right? 说真的 你还记得你是奥利弗·奎恩对吧
[01:55] Hey, Queen, what’s the difference 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间
[01:56] between a cop and the Green Arrow? 有什么不同
[01:59] A cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活
[02:02] Yeah, sure. 是啊 没错
[02:05] – I’m so sorry, Mr. Queen. – It’s fine, it’s fine. -真对不起 奎恩先生 -没关系 没事的
[02:08] There you are, man. 你总算来了 伙计
[02:09] The party started an hour ago, Oliver. 派对一小时前就开始了 奥利弗
[02:13] Do you remember getting tranqed last night? 你还记得昨晚我们中了麻醉镖吗
[02:15] Yeah. Uh, Lyla feels awful about that. 记得 莱拉对那件事非常抱歉
[02:19] By the way, that wasn’t last night. 另外 那也不是昨晚发生的事
[02:20] – That was two days ago. – What? No. -是两天前发生的事 -什么 不可能
[02:22] No, no. That– John, that is the last thing 不不 约翰 那是今晚早些时候
[02:25] that I remember before waking up 我在自己的公寓里醒来前
[02:27] in my apartment earlier tonight. 记得的最后一件事
[02:29] You OK, man? 你还好吧 哥们
[02:32] No. This is–this– is this the– 不好 这 这些 这一切
[02:36] This is the Monitor. 这都是监视者搞的鬼
[02:37] – Oliver. – Your wife is working with the Monitor, John. What– -奥利弗 -约翰 你妻子在和监视者合作
[02:41] I thought we already settled this. 我还以为这件事我们已经和解了呢
[02:43] I have been working with the Monitor but as a double agent, 我是和监视者合作过 但我是双重间谍
[02:46] which I told you on the roof. 我在屋顶上的时候就跟你说过了
[02:47] I don’t–I don’t remember that. 我不 我不记得了
[02:49] I’m not remembering anything. 我什么都记不起来了
[02:50] Oliver, look. Just maybe you should go home, man, 奥利弗 这样吧 你最好先回家 伙计
[02:52] get a little sleep, OK? 好好睡一觉 好吗
[02:54] Oliver, there you are. Mayor’s looking for you. Come on. 奥利弗你总算来了 市长正找你 快来
[02:57] What? 什么
[02:59] What happened there? 你这是怎么了
[03:01] Can’t give a speech with a stained shirt. 你不能穿着件脏衬衫上台演讲
[03:03] Give a s–what speech? I’m giving a speech? 演讲 什么演讲 我要演讲吗
[03:05] Very funny. Your joint remarks with the Mayor. 真好笑 你要讲和市长的联合项目
[03:10] Rene, um, serious question. 雷内 问你一个严肃的问题
[03:13] When did Palmer Tech get rebuilt? 帕尔默科技是什么时候重建的
[03:16] You really need to drop this amnesia routine quick. 不要再玩这套失忆的把戏了
[03:18] This fundraiser is our only chance to take 这次募款活动是我们唯一的机会
[03:20] the SCPD Vigilante Pilot Program global. 让星城警局治安维持者试点计划能够全球推广
[03:23] The Mayor needs you to be on point. 市长需要你以最佳状态演讲
[03:25] – He’s waiting for you. – He who? -他正等着你呢 -哪个他
[03:26] Isn’t–isn’t Pollard the Mayor? 难道 难道市长不是博拉德吗
[03:28] In her dreams maybe. 她倒是想
[03:36] What’s the matter, Oliver? 你到底怎么了 奥利弗
[03:37] You look like you seen a ghost. 你看起来就跟见了鬼似的
[03:46] So listen. I was thinking about making 听我说 我刚刚想到
[03:47] a few changes to the speech, 要对演讲内容做些小调整
[03:48] so I figured I should run it by you first. 所以我觉得应该先和你商量一下
[03:53] This is not possible. This is… 这不可能 这…
[03:56] What? Don’t tell me you’re scared 什么 别跟我说一点临时的背诵
[03:58] of a little last-minute memorization, Oliver. 就把你吓到了 奥利弗
[04:02] It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. 我已经很久没有见到你了
[04:05] Couple of days maybe. 也许有几天了吧
[04:06] You’re looking at me like it’s been years. 但你看我的样子好像多年没见了
[04:09] No. You’re right. A couple days. 不 你说得对 只有几天
[04:10] Right. So listen. 好的 那听仔细了
[04:12] I was thinking about adding a line about, you know, 我刚刚想到应该增加一两句话
[04:14] me telling you it was a bad idea to unmask, 说我告诉过你摘下面具并不是一个好主意
[04:17] but, you know, maybe a joke about how 但也许可以用个玩笑
[04:19] you’d rather take it to supermax 说你宁可去坐超级监狱
[04:20] than take my advice. 也不要听我的建议
[04:22] Heh. You know? What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[04:25] You know that I went to Slabside? 你知道我进过斯拉博赛监狱吗
[04:27] Yeah. What’s that, 当然 怎么了
[04:29] your way of saying I should have come visit more often? 你是在暗示我去探监的次数不够多吗
[04:32] Quentin, right before I turned myself in… 昆汀 就在我入狱之前
[04:37] Diaz shot you, right? 迪亚兹冲你开了一枪 对吗
[04:39] Oh. Yeah. 是啊
[04:41] That son of a bitch almost killed me. 那个王八蛋差点杀了我
[04:43] Almost died in the O.R. You don’t remember? 我差点就死在手术室 你不记得了吗
[04:47] I remember it differently. 跟我的记忆有些偏差
[04:49] Well, the doctors called it a miracle. 医生们都说我是个奇迹
[04:53] I was without oxygen for so long, 我缺氧了很长时间
[04:54] I should have been 6 feet under. 我本来都应该入土了
[04:56] Felt like I escaped my fate or something. 感觉就好像我逃过了命中一劫似的
[04:59] Hey. There’s something you need to see. 有件事你们得过来看看
[05:07] So…there’s a hostage situation 在星城警局发生了
[05:10] at the SCPD. 人质挟持事件
[05:11] The leader’s demanding to meet with the Mayor. 绑匪头目要求会见市长
[05:13] No. No. You can’t go down there. 不 不行 你不能去那里
[05:14] We’ll call in a special-ops team. 我们会派出特别行动队
[05:16] I’m the Mayor. Nobody does my dirty work for me. 我是市长 我的分内之事再危险也得自己来
[05:19] Give my apologies to the guests. 替我向来宾致歉
[05:20] I’m–I’m gonna come with you. 那我 我要跟你一起去
[05:22] Ok, but you might want to bring a change of clothes 好的 不过你也许想换身衣服
[05:25] because something tells me we’re gonna need the green guy. 因为直觉告诉我我们会需要穿绿衣服的人
[05:34] Get the Feds on the line. 跟联调局联系
[05:35] Tell them I need backup here now, right now. 让他们派后援过来 马上
[05:37] What’s the situation, Captain? 队长 什么情况
[05:39] Armed mercs stormed my precinct, 武装的外国雇佣兵偷袭了我的警区
[05:40] took a dozen of my guys hostage. 还挟持了十几个警察做人质
[05:44] How’d they get by your men? 他们是怎么绕过警察的
[05:45] It’s a long story that I don’t have time to tell. 说来话长 我现在没空细说
[05:48] The only demand was to speak to the Mayor. 唯一的要求是和市长对话
[05:50] All right. Well, I’ll go talk to them. 行啊 我去和他谈
[05:51] I appreciate that, but there is no way i’m sending you in there. 谢谢你 但我绝不可能让你进去
[05:54] Listen. I wore the blues a long time 听着 在当上市长前
[05:56] before I wore this monkey suit, OK? 我当了很长时间的警察
[05:57] I can hold my own. 我能应付
[05:58] I know, sir. It’s not the point. 我知道 长官 但这不是重点
[06:00] She’s right. It’s too risky. 她说得对 这样太冒险了
[06:02] Says the man who risks his life every day for this city? 说这话的人每天都在为这座城市拿命冒险
[06:06] Give me a vest. I’ll go in there, 给我一件防弹衣 我进去
[06:08] I’ll distract the son of a bitch, 转移那个王八蛋的注意力
[06:09] and in the meantime, you sneak around the back 与此同时 你们偷偷溜到后面
[06:11] and do your thing, ok? 做你们该做的 好吗
[06:13] The longer this drags on, the worse it gets. 拖得越久 情况越糟
[06:17] Let me do this. 让我去吧
[06:20] I’ll have his back. 我会看着他的
[06:23] I want you on comms the whole time. 我要你全程带着通讯器
[06:26] Sure. 当然
[06:37] This is Mayor Quentin Lance. 我是昆汀·兰斯市长
[06:38] I’m unarmed. I’m coming in. 我没带武器 我进来了
[06:44] – That’s far enough. – All right. -别再往前了 -好的
[06:45] Just–just take it easy, ok? 冷静点 好吗
[06:48] Take it easy. 冷静
[06:51] I’m in position. Keep him talking. 我就位了 让他继续说话
[06:53] You asked for me. Here I am. 你要求见我 我来了
[06:56] What do you want to talk about with me? 你想和我谈什么
[06:57] You’re the Mayor. You’re a guy who can make things happen. 你是市长 你能做到许多事
[07:00] Why don’t you let a few of these guys go while we talk? 我们可以谈 不如你先放几个人走
[07:02] So I can get stormed by the cops? 这样方便警察冲进来制服我吗
[07:04] No, thanks. I’m not stupid. 不 谢了 我不傻
[07:06] But it would show that you don’t want anybody to get hurt. 但这样能表示你不希望任何人受伤
[07:08] Because if anybody gets hurt, 因为如果有人受伤了
[07:09] you’re in real trouble. 你就真的麻烦大了
[07:12] Actually, I think you’re already in trouble. 实际上 我觉得你已经麻烦大了
[07:14] I’m the one holding the gun. 手里拿着枪的人是我
[07:15] Not for long. Put it down. 拿不了多久了 把枪放下
[07:19] This…is…over. 这事 已经 结束了
[07:23] This isn’t over until you stop it, Oliver. 除非你住手 不然这事远没结束 奥利弗
[07:25] That’s the only way out. 那是唯一的解决办法
[07:27] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[07:30] – No! – Quentin! -不 -昆汀
[07:35] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[07:37] Kicks it to Adrich in the corner for 3. 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[07:39] Bingo! Count it and the foul! 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
[07:45] That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, 彗星队连得八分
[07:47] who have stormed all the way back 这支队奋起直追
[07:48] to tie it up here in the fourth quarter. 在第四节追平了比分
[07:54] 88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets, 88平 彗星队逆风翻盘
[07:57] and there’s a timeout… 比赛进入暂停…
[07:59] No way. It tastes the same. 瞎说 味道都一样
[08:01] I’m telling you this Big Belly Burger’s just better. 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃
[08:03] I think he’s right. 我同意他的看法
[08:04] This is pre-GWESPin foods merger. 这是在被合并之前的老滋味了
[08:10] Ooh, dad. What are you still doing here? 爸 你还在这干什么
[08:14] I’m late for a fundraiser. 募款活动要迟到了
[08:15] Yeah. Really late. 是啊 迟了很久
[08:19] You want a burger? 你想吃个汉堡吗
[08:19] Those things never have good food. 那种活动上向来没什么好吃的
[08:25] Did something happen at the SCDP headquarters? 星城警局总部出什么事了吗
[08:28] Like what? 比如什么
[08:30] Never mind. 没事了
[08:39] Hey, Queen. What’s the difference between a cop and the green arrow? 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间有什么不同
[08:43] A cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活
[08:48] – Nice reflexes, Mr. Queen. – Thank you. -反应真快 奎恩先生 -谢谢
[08:51] There you are. 你总算来了
[08:52] You know the party started an hour ago, right? 你知道派对一小时前就开始了吧
[08:54] I need to speak with you. 我得和你聊聊
[08:56] Uh, this is gonna sound crazy. 这事听起来会很疯狂
[08:59] I have been here before. So have you. 我之前来过这里 你也一样
[09:01] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[09:03] About the Monitor dropping me into some sort of 我在说监视者把我放入了
[09:04] alternate reality t-t-time loop or something, 平行现实时间循环之类的东西里
[09:07] where everything is different, 在这里面一切都不同了
[09:08] where Lance is still alive. 兰斯还活着
[09:10] Oliver, Lance has always been alive. 奥利弗 兰斯一直活着
[09:12] No, he hasn’t. You just don’t remember 不 他死了 你只是不记得了
[09:14] because the Monitor has done something to people’s memories, 因为监视者篡改了大家的记忆
[09:17] but I–I think I know the way out of this, 但我觉得我有办法脱身
[09:19] but I–I need to stop a bomb at the SCPD. 但我需要阻止星城警局的一起爆炸
[09:22] Oliver, will you just calm down, man? 奥利弗 你能冷静一下吗 伙计
[09:25] If there was a bomb, we would know about it. 如果有炸弹 我们会知道的
[09:27] Lyla would know about it. 莱拉也会知道的
[09:29] Lyla’s a part of this. 莱拉也参与了
[09:30] Part of what? 参与了什么
[09:31] Oliver seems to think that he’s caught in some sort of time loop. 奥利弗似乎认为自己被困在某种时间循环里了
[09:34] If we’re traveling back in time, 如果我们要穿越回过去
[09:35] I’d like to revisit my 20s. 我希望重返20岁
[09:36] I–I need to speak with Quentin. 我得见昆汀
[09:38] The Mayor’s waiting for me. 市长在等我
[09:42] Yeah. How’d you know? 没错 你怎么知道的
[09:43] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[09:46] Oliver. Listen. 奥利弗 听着
[09:47] I, uh–I made a few last-minute changes to the speech, so– 我在最后关头对演讲稿做了一些改动
[09:50] – We need to talk. – Sure. Let’s. -我们得谈谈 -好的
[09:53] Uh, yeah. I wanted to run these changes by you anyway. 我本来就想和你说一下这几处改动
[09:56] You want to add a joke about Slabside, 你想加一个关于斯拉博赛监狱的笑话
[09:59] About how I would rather spend time in a supermax 说我宁可去坐超级监狱
[10:02] than take your advice. 也不要听你的建议
[10:04] You steal a copy of my speech or something? 你是偷了我的演讲稿吗
[10:06] We’ve had this exact conversation already. 我们已经经历过完全一样的对话了
[10:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[10:13] Fully aware of how this is going to sound. 我很清楚接下来的话听起来会有多疯狂
[10:17] Quentin, I’m trapped in some sort of… time loop, 昆汀 我被困在某种时间循环里了
[10:21] where the same events just keep repeating themselves. 在这个循环里相同的事件不断重复发生
[10:25] Like “Groundhog Day.” 就像是《土拨鼠日》
[10:27] Sure. Except this one ends a lot of people dead, 没错 但这个循环里最后有很多人会死
[10:30] including the two of us. 包括我们俩
[10:32] Ok. How can I help? 好的 我能怎么帮上忙
[10:36] Do you actually believe me? 你真的相信我吗
[10:38] Oliver, I’ve seen one daughter die 奥利弗 我亲眼见过我的一个女儿
[10:41] and come back to life twice. 两次死而复生
[10:43] I’ve seen another come from some other earth. 还见过另一个女儿从另一个地球过来
[10:45] I’ve seen a guy in red run so fast he can reverse time. 我见过一个跑得快到能逆转时间的红衣男子
[10:48] This is not exactly outside the norm, is it? 你说的这件事也没有多离奇 不是吗
[10:51] Also, I’m done learning my lesson about doubting you 还有 质疑你总是没什么好下场
[10:54] because that always bites me in the ass. 我已经有过足够的教训了
[10:58] What happens now? 现在怎么办
[11:01] Very shortly, we are gonna learn that 马上 我们就会听说
[11:03] there is a hostage situation at the SCPD. 星城警局发生了劫持人质事件
[11:06] They’re going to insist that they talk to you and only you. 他们会要求和你本人单独谈话
[11:10] And how does it go south? 然后是怎么出岔子了
[11:11] There’s a hidden explosive device 有一个被藏起来的爆炸装置
[11:14] that I didn’t know about the first time through, 第一次经历的时候我不知道
[11:16] and judging from the blast, it’s underneath the building. 通过爆炸判断 这个装置在大楼底下
[11:19] – Ok. So you find it. – Yeah. -好的 所以你去把它找出来 -没错
[11:22] You keep us from going boom. 阻止我们被炸死
[11:23] – What then? – I break out of the loop. -然后呢 -我从循环中脱身
[11:25] Great. 很好
[11:27] Here you are. There’s something you need to see. 你们来了 有件事你们得来看看
[11:33] Get the feds on the line. 跟联调局联系
[11:34] Tell them I need backup now. 让他们派后援过来 马上
[11:35] What’s the situation, Captain? 队长 什么情况
[11:37] Armed mercs stormed the precinct, 武装的雇佣兵偷袭了我的警区
[11:38] took a dozen of my guys hostage. 还挟持了十几个警察做人质
[11:44] They have a bomb. 他们有炸弹
[11:45] We already did a sweep of the entire building. 我们已经搜过整栋楼了
[11:47] It’s not in the building. It’s underneath it. 不在楼里 在楼底下
[11:50] How could you possibly know that? 你怎么可能知道
[11:51] I trust him. Instinct thing. 我信任他 靠直觉
[11:56] So what do you want to do? 所以你想怎么办
[11:57] This is Mayor Quentin Lance. 我是昆汀·兰斯市长
[11:59] I’m unarmed. I’m coming in. 我没带武器 我要进来了
[12:10] Stop right there. 不许再动了
[12:16] It’s you. Would you relax? 是你啊 你放松点行吗
[12:18] We are both here for the same thing. 我们的目的是一样的
[12:21] How did you know to come down here? 你怎么知道要下到这来
[12:22] I may have learned about the existence 我也许是从上一份职业里
[12:25] of this place as a part of a former career. 知道有这么个地方的
[12:28] How did you know about the bomb? 你是怎么知道有炸弹的
[12:29] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 告诉你 你也不会相信
[12:31] Well, actually, since you’re not going to remember anyway, 实际上 反正你也会忘了
[12:34] there is a crazy space god who has me trapped in a time loop. 我被发了疯的空间之神困到了时间循环里
[12:38] Yeah? Me, too. 是吗 我也是
[12:40] It’s my second time through. 这是我第二个循环了
[12:41] Same. I wake up in the bunker. 一样 我在地堡里醒来
[12:43] I wake up in my apartment, 我是在我公寓里醒来
[12:44] So clearly, the Monitor is doing this. 很显然 是监视者干的
[12:46] – You mean punishing us? – Yeah. -你是说为了惩罚我们 -对
[12:48] We are the two people who have royally pissed him off the most. 实实在在把他惹毛的人确实是我们俩
[12:52] In Russia, I disobeyed him, 在俄罗斯 我违抗了他
[12:54] and you–you tried to destroy him. 而你呢 你想要毁灭了他
[12:56] At least we’re in it together now. 至少我们俩现在要同舟共济了
[12:57] I think disarming that is the way out of here. 我想把那个拆掉就能跳出循环
[13:00] How long do you think until this thing goes boom? 你觉得距离这玩意爆炸还有多长时间
[13:02] Oh. Your guess is as good as mine. 谁能说得好呢
[13:04] Quentin’s upstairs buying us some time. 昆汀在楼上帮我们争取时间
[13:08] – Quentin–he’s here? – Yeah. -昆汀 他在这 -嗯
[13:11] I think we just activated some kind of failsafe. 我想我们刚刚触发了一个什么保险装置
[13:13] Look. We need more time with the next loop, Laurel. 劳蕾尔 我们下个循环需要有更多的时间
[13:15] It would probably help if we found each other faster next time. 如果下次我们俩能更快找到对方可能会好些
[13:17] There’s a party at the Palmer Tech Building. 帕尔默科技的楼里有个派对
[13:18] – Meet me there. – Are we talking formal wear or– -我们那里见 -是要穿正式的衣服还是
[13:22] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[13:23] Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[13:25] Bingo! 太棒了
[13:26] No way. It’s the same. 瞎说 味道都一样
[13:28] I’m telling you. This Bg Belly Burger is just better. 这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃
[13:30] Guess you realized you’re late. 我猜你发现你要迟到了
[13:32] Something like that. 差不多吧
[13:35] Hey, Queen. What’s the difference 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠之间
[13:36] between a cop and the Green Arrow? 有什么不同
[13:37] Cop doesn’t need to play dress-up to do his job. 警察不需要乔装打扮去干活
[13:40] Sorry. 对不起
[13:43] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[13:45] Hey, Oliver. Listen. 奥利弗 听着
[13:47] I made a few last-minute changes to the speech. 我在最后关头对演讲稿做了一些改动
[13:49] And you figured you should run them by me first. 你想先和我说说
[13:50] Yeah, exactly. 完全正确
[13:53] Hey, baby girl. 宝贝女儿
[13:55] I didn’t think you were gonna make it. 我没想到你今晚能来
[13:58] Me either. 我也没想到
[14:00] You OK, honey? 你还好吗 宝贝
[14:05] I’m just really happy to see you. 我只是很高兴看见你
[14:07] I’m happy to see you, too. 我也一样
[14:10] Though I got to say I’m glad you left 虽然我得说
[14:11] the black lipstick at home tonight. 我很高兴今晚你没用黑色的口红
[14:13] You know that I’m Earth-2 Laurel. 你知道我是地球2的劳蕾尔
[14:14] Who else would you be? 不然还能是谁呢
[14:16] Look. I’m really sorry to interrupt, 很抱歉我要打断你们
[14:17] But you and I need to go. 但你和我得走了
[14:19] You’re coming with us. We need your help. 你和我们一起走 我们需要你的帮助
[14:25] What do you mean there’s a bomb? 你说有炸弹是什么意思
[14:27] I know how to stop it, 我知道怎么阻止它爆炸
[14:27] but you have to trust me. 但你要相信我
[14:28] I’m gonna need a vest. 我需要个防弹背心
[14:30] Not this time, Quentin. 这次不用了 昆汀
[14:32] This is Mayor Quentin Lance. 我是昆汀·兰斯市长
[14:34] You wanted to talk. Let’s talk. 你想要谈谈 我们就谈谈吧
[14:39] The detonator operates on an oscillating frequency. 引爆器用一个震荡的频率来操作
[14:41] If we can find the right one, 如果我们能找到合适的频率
[14:42] we should be able to disrupt it. 我们就能干扰它
[14:45] Vincent, listen to me. 文森特 听我说
[14:46] I know you don’t really want to do this. 我知道你并不真想这么做
[14:48] And I know that if you don’t get in here 而我知道如果你不进来
[14:50] these men are gonna die. 这些人就要死了
[14:52] I have an idea. 我有个主意
[14:56] We did it. 我们成功了
[14:59] Ok. Fine. You did it. 好吧 是你成功了
[15:02] We stopped the bomb. What the hell are we still doing here? 我们已经把炸弹拆除了 为什么我们还在这
[15:04] I don’t– I– 我不…
[15:06] We must have missed something. 我们一定是忽略了什么
[15:10] – No! – No! -不 -不
[15:12] No! No! 不
[15:17] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[15:19] Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[15:21] Bingo! 球进了
[15:32] All right. Quentin’s death is the reset point, 好吧 昆汀的死是重置点
[15:35] which means that 那就是说
[15:37] saving him must be the key. 救他一定是关键
[15:39] What kind of sick game is the Monitor playing? 监视者在玩什么变态的游戏
[15:41] I don’t know. We need to find out 我不清楚 我们要找出
[15:42] who is behind this hostage situation. 这劫持人质的幕后是谁
[15:45] If it’s just about killing Quentin, then why plant a bomb? 如果就是为了杀死昆汀 那放炸弹干什么
[15:47] It seems like a lot of extra work. 好像太画蛇添足了
[15:49] Maybe whoever is behind this wants 也许幕后的人不想
[15:50] their involvement kept a secret. 让人发现他们的参与呢
[15:52] Do you really think there’s a larger conspiracy here? 你真的认为背后有更大的阴谋吗
[15:54] Those were mercenaries, Laurel, 那些人就是些雇佣兵 劳蕾尔
[15:56] which means that somebody had to hire them. 那就是说得有人雇他们
[15:58] Great, and I’m sure they’re gonna be really easy to find, too. 很好 我确信他们也会很容易找
[16:02] Any idea where to start? 知道要从哪开始吗
[16:05] Let’s get Quentin out of here. 我们把昆汀从这弄出去
[16:06] Why don’t you take him to the bunker? 不如你把他带到地堡去
[16:08] What about you? 那你呢
[16:12] I’m gonna go take a look at that bomb. 我要去看看那炸弹
[16:17] Laurel, I didn’t think you’d make it tonight. 劳蕾尔 我没想到你今晚能来
[16:21] I am really not in the mood for small talk 我真的没心情与监视者的
[16:23] with the Monitor’s bestie. 好姐妹闲聊天
[16:24] – Excuse me. – It turns out tranq darts, -你说什么 -镇静剂飞镖
[16:27] they don’t feel so good. 一点都不舒服
[16:28] I told you that was a big misunderstanding. 我和你说了 那是个大误会
[16:31] Well, understand this. The second I get out 那你听好了 我只要一从
[16:33] of this sadistic “Edge of tomorrow” reboot, 这虐人的《明日边缘》轮回里出去
[16:35] I am going to make sure to tell everyone 我一定会告诉所有人
[16:37] exactly what kind of traitor you really are. 你这个叛徒的真面目
[16:40] Laurel, I truly have no idea what you’re talking about, 劳蕾尔 我真的不知道你在说什么
[16:42] but whatever it is you’re feeling toward me, 但不管你怎么看我
[16:45] that’s on you. 那都是你的事
[16:46] Thank you for the advice, Dr. Phil, 谢谢您的建议 菲力博士
[16:49] and now here’s some for you. 我也给你点吧
[16:50] The next time you decide to double-cross someone, 你下次想要出卖谁的时候
[16:52] don’t pick a woman who specializes in revenge. 千万别选一个专长报复的女人
[16:56] You’re threatening me. 你在威胁我
[16:58] Yes. Yes, I am, but don’t worry. 对 我就是 不过别担心
[17:01] You won’t remember anyway, 反正你也不会记得
[17:03] And by the way, I pull off 顺便说一下
[17:04] the short hair way better than you do. 我剪短发比你好看多了
[17:13] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[17:16] Well, word came down that 有消息说
[17:17] the Green Arrow called in a bomb threat, 绿箭侠报告有炸弹威胁
[17:21] so I thought to myself, “How did he know about that, 于是我就想 “他怎么知道的
[17:23] and why didn’t he call me?” 而且怎么不告诉我呢”
[17:25] Because the Monitor has me trapped in a time loop. 因为监视者把我困在了一个时间循环里
[17:28] Already told you that. 我告诉过你的
[17:30] Ok. Definitely not the answer I was expecting, 绝对不是我期待的答案
[17:32] But if the Monitor’s involved, anything is possible. 如果有监视者参与 那一切皆有可能
[17:35] Any idea how to break out? 知道怎么逃出去吗
[17:37] I have to save Quentin’s life. 我必须要救昆汀
[17:39] I thought that this was the key to it, 我以为这是逃出去的关键
[17:41] but I’m not finding anything. 但我什么都没找到
[17:43] Well, has to be something. No case is unsolvable. 肯定是有什么的 没有解决不了的事
[17:45] This might be impossible. 这次可能就解决不了
[17:46] Well, you’ll figure it out. 你会有办法解决的
[17:48] I do wish I was as sure as you are. 我真希望我能像你一样确信
[17:50] You want to know what makes me so sure? You. 你知道我为什么这么肯定吗 是你
[17:53] You, Oliver. You always figure it out. 你 奥利弗 你总是能有办法解决
[17:55] You never stop fighting. You never give up. 你从不停止斗争 你从不放弃
[17:58] You always keep at it. 你总是坚持不懈
[18:00] Why should this be any different? 这次又怎会不同呢
[18:01] Whatever version this is of you, 不管这是哪个你
[18:04] you still give the best advice. 你都能给出最好的建议
[18:06] Yeah. I’m flattered. 我真是受宠若惊啊
[18:07] Well, A.R.G.U.S. has some more sophisticated analytical equipment. 天眼会有更先进的分析设备
[18:12] Any chance you can get me in there? 你能把我弄进去吗
[18:15] Yeah. I bet I can make a few calls. 我应该能打几个电话
[18:20] So you’re telling me we’re in some kind 所以你是说我们正处于
[18:21] of a alternate reality based on the plot of a Bill Murray movie? 比尔·默里电影里的那种另一个现实世界里吗
[18:25] Well, I was gonna go with a Tom Cruise flick but basically. 我本来想说是汤姆·克鲁斯的电影 但没差
[18:29] Also just really glad that you believe me. 我很高兴你能相信我
[18:32] Well, it’s not the craziest thing you ever told me. 这不是你告诉过我的最疯狂的事
[18:34] I mean, I’m just glad this Monitor guy 我很高兴这个监视者
[18:35] just kept me as Mayor, you know? 还让我当市长
[18:39] What? What’s that look? 怎么了 这是什么表情
[18:44] It–it’s just that, uh, in my world 是这样的 在我的世界里
[18:47] or in the real world, uh, you’re not Mayor anymore. 或者说是在现实世界 你不是市长了
[18:52] Really? Ohh. Pollard. 是吗 博拉德
[18:55] She always had it in for me. 她总是对我不爽
[19:01] There something else? 还有什么吗
[19:04] Laurel. Sweetheart, 劳蕾尔 宝贝
[19:05] I always know when you’re hiding something from me. 当你有事瞒着我时 我总能知道
[19:07] Please tell me. What is it? 请告诉我是什么
[19:09] It–it’s a year and a half ago, 一年半前
[19:10] when Diaz– when he shot you 当迪亚兹 当他对你开枪时
[19:12] in–in the real reality or whatever, 在 在现实世界中
[19:15] you–you didn’t exactly, um– 你 你没有
[19:22] I didn’t recover. 我没有康复
[19:24] No. No. You died to save me. 没有 你为了救我而死
[19:32] Best way I could have gone. 这是我离世的最好方式了
[19:35] What?! I’m sorry. I basically just 什么 抱歉 我基本上
[19:37] told you you’re a ghost, and you’re completely ok with that? 说了你就是个鬼魂 你完全不介意吗
[19:40] It doesn’t–it doesn’t faze you? You’re completely calm? 你不担心吗 你非常平静吗
[19:43] I always felt like I cheated death with that one. 我总觉得那次我是骗过了死神
[19:47] Guess that’s because I didn’t. 看来是因为我没有
[19:51] Fate’s just tricky like that. 命运就是这样难以捉摸
[20:00] – It’s Oliver. – Yeah? -是奥利弗 -他说什么
[20:02] He figure out who wants me dead? 他知道是谁想要我死了吗
[20:04] Not yet, but he did figure out the location of the mercs’ hideout. 还没 但他找到了雇佣兵的藏身之处
[20:08] Ok. So we better go. 好的 我们该出发了
[20:22] How’d you find this place? 你怎么找到这里的
[20:24] Uh, we analyzed the bomb and traced the chemical signature 我们分析了炸弹并追踪了化学信号
[20:27] back to this building. 找到了这栋楼
[20:29] Interesting. 有趣
[20:31] What? 怎么了
[20:32] Your mouth but Felicity’s words. 你的这些话像是费利西蒂说的
[20:34] It still doesn’t tell us who hired these bozos. 但我们还是不知道是谁雇佣了这些家伙
[20:38] Maybe this will help. 或许这个有用
[20:54] Bomb! 炸弹
[21:13] Lyla, what the hell are you doing? 莱拉 你在干什么
[21:15] Helping you. You’re missing the point, Oliver. 帮你 你没搞清楚重点 奥利弗
[21:17] – What? – You can’t fight this. -什么 -你斗不过的
[21:24] Lyla! 莱拉
[21:33] Tark drives the lane. 塔克通过罚球区冲向篮下
[21:35] Kicks it to aldrich in the corner for 3. 把球传给了角落里的阿尔德里奇投三分球
[21:37] Bingo! Count it and the foul! 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
[21:44] No sign of Lyla anywhere. You? 没看见莱拉 你呢
[21:47] John just told me she got called away 约翰说她在最后一分钟
[21:48] on a last-minute A.R.G.U.S. mission. 被调去执行天眼会的任务了
[21:49] Meaning she’s never even been here. 意味着她根本没来过这里
[21:52] Maybe the Monitor deleted her for going rogue. 或许是因为她叛变 监视者把她删了
[21:55] Wouldn’t that be so, so sad? 那是不是非常 非常难过啊
[21:56] She’s clearly helping him. 她显然是在帮他
[21:57] There’s no reason for her to switch sides right now. 她没理由现在改变立场
[22:00] So why reveal her hand? It makes no sense. 那为什么暴露她自己 没道理啊
[22:02] You spoke with her. 你和她谈过
[22:04] Was there anything, anything at all 谈话中有没有任何
[22:06] in the conversation that stood out? 任何特别之处
[22:08] She said how I feel towards her was on me 她说我怎么看她都是我的事
[22:11] like it’s my fault that I’m stuck here. 好像意思是我被困在这里是我的错
[22:14] I told you the Monitor’s punishing us. 我就说监视者是在惩罚我们
[22:19] I’m not so sure. 这不一定
[22:20] We’ve had to watch Quentin die over and over again, 我们眼睁睁地看着昆汀一遍又一遍地死去
[22:23] and we can’t save him. 我们救不了他
[22:24] If I had to design hell, this would be it. 如果我来设计地狱 就是这样了
[22:27] But right before Lyla disappeared, 但是就在莱拉消失之前
[22:30] she told me she was trying to help me. 她说她是想帮我
[22:32] She also told you you can’t fight this. 她也说了你是斗不过的
[22:36] It seems pretty clear to me that we’re not supposed to win. 在我看来 这是指我们不该赢
[22:39] The first time that I met Mar Novu. 在我第一次遇见马尔·诺武时
[22:41] It felt–it felt the same. 这感觉 感觉是一样的
[22:43] It was like I was put in a situation where there was no way out, 就好像我被置于一个无路可走的境地
[22:46] but it was a test, Laurel. 但那只是个测试 劳蕾尔
[22:48] It was a test just like I think that this is. 我觉得这也是个测试
[22:50] – A test of what? – I don’t know. -测试什么 -我不知道
[22:52] But there is a way out of here, and I’m gonna find it. 但总有离开这里的方法 我会找到的
[22:56] – You just never give up, do you? – No, I don’t. -你就是永不放弃 是吗 -是的
[22:59] Are you with me? 你支持我吗
[23:02] Fine. 好吧
[23:04] What’s our play? 我们怎么做
[23:06] We go back to the mercs’ hideout. 我们回到雇佣兵的藏身之处
[23:08] We know where the danger is this time, 这一次我们知道危险在哪里
[23:09] so we can do things differently. 所以我们有不同的应对方式
[23:13] You grab Quentin, and I’ll meet you there. 你带上昆汀 我在那边跟你们见面
[23:16] Ok. 好的
[23:19] So you’re telling me we’ve been here once 所以你是说我们来过这里一次
[23:20] and still came back for more? 现在又来了
[23:22] At least now we know what not to do. 至少现在我们知道什么不该做了
[23:25] Ok. 好吧
[23:36] That should disable the bomb. 那样应该能解除炸弹
[23:38] Well, I certainly hope so because I am getting 我真心希望如此 因为
[23:40] sick and tired of getting blown up. 我已经受够被炸飞了
[23:44] Ok. So now what? 好吧 现在怎么办
[23:46] We find out who hired those mercs to kill you. 我们要找出是谁找了雇佣兵来杀你
[23:50] 安德森·怀特 全球方案公司首席执行官
[23:51] Money leads to a man named Anderson White. 是安德森·怀特给的钱
[23:54] Never heard of him. 从没听过
[23:55] Looks like he’s been accused of not too many nice things– 看起来他被指控的都不是什么好事
[23:58] Money laundering, racketeering. 洗钱 敲诈勒索
[24:01] Doesn’t explain why he’d want me dead. 解释不了他为什么要我死
[24:03] Well, that’s what we’re gonna find out. 我们会查清楚的
[24:05] Ceo of a company named Global Solutions. 是一个叫全球方案公司的首席执行官
[24:08] They have a warehouse down by the docks. 他们在码头下面有一个仓库
[24:09] Let’s go. 我们走
[24:15] We need to find White. 我们要找到怀特
[24:27] Go back to stairs. 回到楼梯间
[24:28] No! No! I got you. 不不 我扶着你
[24:30] Come on, come on. 快走 快走
[24:35] I’ll take care of the rest. 我来对付剩下的人
[24:41] Oh, I’m sorry, baby girl. 对不起了 宝贝女儿
[24:43] Looks like we lost this round. 看起来这回我们输了
[24:45] No. No! I am not letting you die again. 不 不 我不会让你再死一次了
[24:50] – It’s too late. – No. -太晚了 -不
[24:52] It–it’s–it’s time to say good-bye. 到了道别的时候了
[24:56] I’m not giving up on you, Quentin. 我不会放弃你的 昆汀
[24:58] Quentin, I am not giving up on you. 昆汀 我是不会放弃你的
[25:00] You never gave up on me. 你从没放弃过我
[25:03] You believed in me when nobody else did. 没有人相信我的时候 只有你相信我
[25:06] Well, that’s what dads do. They believe. 这是当爸该做的 相信孩子
[25:10] I want you to know that you 我想让你知道
[25:11] are the reason that I’m trying to be a hero. 都是因为你 我才想做个英雄
[25:15] It’s because of you. 都是因为你
[25:19] Sweetheart… you are a hero. 亲爱的 你是个英雄
[25:23] You are. 你就是
[25:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:28] Thank you. I never had the chance to tell you 谢谢 我一直没机会告诉你
[25:31] how much you mean to me. 你对我有多重要
[25:36] – Well… – Thank you. -那么… -谢谢你
[25:37] I think you just did. 我想你刚刚已经告诉我了
[25:43] I love you. I love you. 我爱你 我爱你
[26:01] Good-bye. 永别了
[26:03] Damn it. 该死
[26:06] All right. Ok. All right, Laurel. 好吧 好吧 劳蕾尔
[26:09] We fix this next time. We’ll fix it. 我们下一次会解决的 会解决的
[26:15] I can’t do this again. 我受不了再来一次了
[26:18] I’m done, Oliver. 我不干了 奥利弗
[26:19] All I have ever wanted was 我想要的只是
[26:22] a chance to say good-bye to Quentin. 一个和昆汀告别的机会
[26:27] Now I have. 现在我告别过了
[26:32] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[26:33] Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. 传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[26:36] Bingo! Count it and the foul! 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
[26:41] Laurel? 劳蕾尔
[26:45] Laurel! 劳蕾尔
[26:55] She’s not here. 她不在这
[26:58] – Where is she? – Gone. -她去哪了 -走了
[27:00] What did you–what did you do, Lyla? 你做了 你做了什么 莱拉
[27:02] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[27:03] Laurel got what she needed from this. 劳蕾尔已经得到了她从这想要的
[27:04] I don’t have time for these games, Lyla, 我没空耍这些把戏 莱拉
[27:06] So whatever this is, get me out of here 所以不管这是什么 让我出去
[27:08] right now! 立刻
[27:09] I can’t do that, Oliver. 我做不到 奥利弗
[27:10] Mar novu needs you to understand 马尔·诺武要让你明白
[27:12] No good will come from struggle. 反抗是没有好处的
[27:14] The only way to win is to accept the inevitable. 胜利的唯一途径就是接受不可改变的事实
[27:17] I have no idea what that means. 我根本不知道那是什么意思
[27:19] Learn that, and this will end. 学会这个 这一切就结束
[27:25] Lyla! 莱拉
[27:31] So if me dying is the problem, 所以如果我死了是问题所在
[27:33] Maybe bringing me into the lion’s den isn’t so smart. 也许把我送往虎穴不是什么好主意
[27:35] Couldn’t think of a better way to keep you safe. 想不到别的方法保你安全
[27:37] Yeah. That makes sense. 听起来有道理
[27:43] Unless you want a hole for a head. 不想脑袋开花就别动
[27:45] Are you Anderson White? 你是安德森·怀特吗
[27:47] You really think Mr. White would be here? 你真以为怀特先生会在这吗
[27:48] He ordered a hit on my friend. Why? 他雇人杀我的朋友 为什么
[27:55] I guess the clock’s ticking. 我觉得时间不多了
[28:00] Looks like a list of hits. 看起来是刺杀目标名单
[28:02] 未命名笔记 “卡普里 昆汀·兰斯”
[28:02] and clients. Coded and anonymous. 还有匿名用代号的杀手
[28:03] White’s just the middleman. 怀特只是个中间人
[28:05] A CEO with a healthy side business brokering 给有钱的禽兽们拉皮条找杀手
[28:07] hits for wealthy asshats. 是他的副业
[28:08] All right. We’re back to square one. 好吧 我们又回到原点了
[28:10] We have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes. 我们不知道这里边水有多深
[28:12] We got to get going. 我们得走了
[28:38] Get down! Get down! 趴下 趴下
[28:43] Hey. You ok? You all right? 你还好吗 你没事吧
[28:44] – Much better. – Ok. -好多了 -好
[28:47] No time. Come on. 没时间了 快走
[28:51] Come on. 快走
[29:00] Go, go, go, go, go, go! 冲 冲 冲
[29:07] Go, go, go. 快走
[29:29] Let’s go. 我们走
[29:31] Get down, get down! 趴下 趴下
[29:42] Over there! 他们在那
[29:50] Ohh. Oh, it’s the last one. 只剩一发子弹了
[29:54] How many arrows you got left? 你还剩多少支箭
[29:58] Not enough. 不多了
[29:59] Oh, boy. Aren’t we the couple? 我们真是难兄难弟
[30:02] We are gonna find a way out of this. 我们会找到办法逃出去的
[30:04] There has to be a way to fix it, 一定有解决的办法
[30:06] And we are gonna find it, Quentin. 我们一定能找到它 昆汀
[30:07] It doesn’t matter how many times. We’re gonna find it! 不管多少次 一定要找到
[30:09] Heh heh. Yeah? Sure. What’s it gonna be, 好吧 是吗 要几次呢
[30:12] 60 times, 100 times? 六十次 一百次
[30:14] It’s gonna be however many times it takes! 不管要来多少次
[30:19] You know, getting hunted like this 被这样追杀
[30:23] in a space like this is kind of like 还是在这样的地方
[30:24] what I was doing to you all those years ago. 有点像几年前 我对你做的那些事
[30:26] Remember? 记得吗
[30:34] Sort of makes sense I’d go out like this now, don’t you think? 感觉我应该直接出去赴死 你觉得呢
[30:37] Would you please just save your strength. 你可不可以节省体力
[30:40] For what? 为了什么
[30:42] Oliver, you take care of these guys, 奥利弗 你消灭了这几个
[30:45] There’ll be more behind them, 他们后边还有增援
[30:46] There will be more behind them. 增援后边还有增援
[30:47] There is no saving me from this! 根本没有解救我的方法
[30:50] Ok? You ever think that’s the point? 明白吗 你有没有觉得那才是重点
[30:54] Maybe you’re not supposed to. 也许 你就本不该救我
[30:58] I’m not giving up… 我不会放弃
[31:02] And you’re not giving up either. 你也不许放弃
[31:04] Oh, no, no, no. I’m not giving up. 不 不 我不是放弃
[31:07] Maybe I’m giving in. 也许我该屈服
[31:10] You see, I’ve been outrunning death for a while now. 我已经躲过死亡好一会了
[31:14] The siege, the island, 那次围困 还有在岛上
[31:17] but when Diaz shot me, that felt different. 但迪亚兹击中我时 感觉就一下不同了
[31:21] Like I was finally at the end, 就好像我终于到达了终点
[31:26] and I made my peace with that. 我欣然接受 迎接死亡
[31:32] And maybe it’s time you did, too. 也许是时候你也该接受现实
[31:45] It looks like fate’s knocking. 似乎死神在敲门
[31:49] You just get ready to move. 你准备好逃跑就行了
[32:05] I’ll see you on the other side, Oliver. 我们来世再见 奥利弗
[32:13] Quentin. 昆汀
[32:23] Tark drives the lane. 塔克向篮下运球
[32:25] Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3. 传给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
[32:27] Bingo! Count it and the foul! 进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
[32:31] That’s an 8-0 run by the Comets, 彗星队连得8分
[32:33] who have stormed all the way back 这支队奋起直追
[32:34] to tie it up here in the fourth quater. 在第四节追平了比分
[32:36] 88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets, 88平 彗星队追平了比分
[32:39] and there’s a timeout… 比赛进入暂停…
[33:03] No way. It tastes the same. 瞎说 味道都一样
[33:06] Dad, what are you still doing here? 爸 你怎么还在这
[33:09] Hey, guys. I’m just heading out the door. 你们好 我马上出门了
[33:14] Wanted to let you know, all of you know 想让你知道 你们几个都知道
[33:16] what a–just what a gift 能认识你们
[33:22] getting to know you all has been. 就像上天的给予我的馈赠
[33:24] Dad, you’re going to a fundraiser. 爸 你是去募集资金的
[33:27] It’s not like you’re going into war. 不是要去打仗的
[33:29] Although I guess I can see the similarities. 虽然我能看出确实有相似的地方
[33:32] I think he’s talking about crisis. 我想他是在说危机
[33:39] I’m just really proud of all you guys. 我真的很以你们为荣
[33:42] I’m really proud. 真的很骄傲
[33:45] I got to go. 我得走了
[33:48] Dad… 爸爸…
[33:54] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[33:56] So are you. 你也是
[33:58] All of you will be. 你们所有人都会的
[34:01] Whatever happens. 无论发生什么
[34:09] Hey, Queen. What’s the difference 奎恩 警察和绿箭侠
[34:10] between a cop–hey! 有 我话没说完呢
[34:22] Quentin, excuse me. 昆汀 打扰一下
[34:24] Yeah. 好
[34:25] What’s the matter, Oliver? 有事吗 奥利弗
[34:26] You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 你看上去像见了鬼一样
[34:29] Maybe I did. 或许我真的见鬼了
[34:31] May I speak with you for a second? 能借一步说话吗
[34:33] Sure. 行
[34:35] Uh, yeah, you want to go over the speech? 你要再过一遍演讲稿吗
[34:37] Because I was thinking about adding a few lines. 我想再加几句话
[34:43] I have a question for you. 我要问你一个问题
[34:44] Sure. 问吧
[34:46] Back when I was running around as the Hood, 我以前当兜帽男的时候
[34:50] you were trying to arrest me. 你想要逮捕我
[34:51] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[34:53] Ah. Yeah. The good, old days. 记得 过去的日子真好
[34:55] How could I ever forget? 我怎么可能忘记
[34:57] The question is… 我想问
[35:02] What made you decide that I wasn’t 是什么让你认为
[35:05] your enemy anymore? 我不再是你的敌人了
[35:07] What changed your mind? 是什么东西让你改变了主意
[35:13] Oh, you know, my daughters for one. 原因之一是我的女儿们
[35:15] Because I didn’t raise dummies, 因为我的孩子不是笨蛋
[35:16] And, uh, you know, if they were ok with you, 如果她们认为你是对的
[35:18] then I figured I should be, too. 我觉得我也应该同意
[35:21] – Yeah. – They trusted me, -对 -她们信任我
[35:26] and you trusted them. 而你也信任她们
[35:27] Yeah. They got me to listen to what I always knew 她们让我明白了早该明白的道理
[35:28] in my gut, that we were on the same side 我们是同一边的
[35:30] and fighting for the same goal, 为了相同的目标而奋斗
[35:32] and it just took me a while to get there. 我花了一些时间才想明白这个道理
[35:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:38] It’s ok. 没关系
[35:40] Oliver, is there any particular reason 奥利弗 你突然问这个
[35:42] for this trip down memory lane? 有什么特别的理由吗
[35:44] Yeah. 有
[35:49] God, I’ve been hanging on to something. 我一直对有些事不能忘怀
[35:54] Someone told me just recently that, 最近有人告诉我
[35:58] it’s about time I made peace with it. 该放下这些事了
[36:03] Ok. Sounds like a smart someone. 这人很有智慧啊
[36:10] Yeah. 是的
[36:16] Oh, I shouldn’t have to say good-bye to you again. 我应该不用再和你道别了
[36:19] Good-bye? 道别
[36:22] Evening’s just getting started. 今晚才刚开始呢
[36:25] Yeah. 是的
[36:29] Thank you, Quentin for everything. 谢谢你做过的一切 昆汀
[36:35] Mr. Mayor. 市长先生
[36:36] We’re gonna see each other again, Oliver. 我们还会再见面的 奥利弗
[36:38] Mr. Mayor! 市长先生
[36:45] I hope so. 希望如此
[37:12] Congratulations, Oliver. 恭喜你 奥利弗
[37:14] Now you understand. 你终于明白了
[37:20] I couldn’t change Quentin’s fate. 我无法改变昆汀的命运
[37:24] I can’t change mine either, can I? 我也无法改变自己的命运 对吗
[37:27] No. I’m sorry. 是的 对不起
[37:33] Why did the Monitor go to all 为什么监视者
[37:34] of this trouble just to– 费了这么大劲 却只是为了
[37:38] Just to prove a point? 为了表明观点
[37:39] You’ve always been a man who needed to 一直以来 你都只相信
[37:40] see things for himself. 眼见为实
[37:43] Telling you wouldn’t have been enough. 仅仅告诉你是不够的
[37:46] How long have you worked for him? 你为他效力多长时间了
[37:48] A while. 有一段时间了
[37:49] You lied to us, Lyla. 你骗了我们 莱拉
[37:52] You… 你
[37:56] You lied to John. 你欺骗了约翰
[37:57] Keeping this from John has been 向约翰隐瞒这些事
[37:58] the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. 对我来说是最困难的
[38:00] Then why do it? 那为什么还要做
[38:01] The same reason you left Felicity and Mia 和你在那个小屋里离开费莉西蒂与米娅的
[38:03] in that cabin– to protect my family. 原因一样 保护我的家人
[38:07] Do you honestly believe that working 你真的认为和监视者合作
[38:09] with the Monitor is the best way to do that? 就能保护你的家人吗
[38:12] It’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[38:13] The crisis is coming. There is no stopping it. 危机即将来临 无人能挡
[38:16] All we can do is try to survive it. 我们只能尽力劫后余生
[38:18] Ok. Help me out here, Lyla. 那你给我说明白 莱拉
[38:20] I don’t even know what it is. 我根本不知道危机是什么
[38:22] I know, but you will…soon. 你很快就会明白
[38:28] What I can tell you 我只能告诉你
[38:29] is there is an evil coming that is greater 即将来临的邪恶
[38:31] than anything we’ve ever had to face. 比我们以前面对过的都要强大
[38:38] Can we stop it? 我们能阻止它吗
[38:40] I don’t know… 我不知道
[38:43] But you are the only chance we have. 但你是我们仅存的机会
[38:49] So everything I’ve done 从我离开小屋后
[38:51] from the moment I left that cabin, 所做过的一切
[38:54] this has all been some… 都只是
[38:57] bigger part of a test? 考验的一部分
[38:59] He needed to be sure you were ready. 他需要确定你已经做好了准备
[39:01] He’s just been sending me on useless missions. 他只是让我做无用功
[39:04] They weren’t useless. 那不是无用功
[39:06] The dwarf star particles, Dr. Wong, 矮星粒子 王博士
[39:08] even the antimatter weapon, 反物质武器
[39:10] They all have a purpose, 他们都有各自的用途
[39:11] Just not the one you were expecting. 只不过和你的预想不一样
[39:20] Why did he involve my children? 为什么他将我的孩子牵扯进来
[39:23] Time is a gift. 时间是一份馈赠
[39:30] What now? 现在呢
[39:32] You complete your final mission. 你去完成你的最后一个任务
[39:37] I’ll see you there. 我们会在那里见面
[39:57] Where are we? 我们在哪里
[40:00] You ok? 你还好吗
[40:03] I have a killer headache. 我的头疼得要死
[40:06] The last thing that I remember is Quentin… 我能记起来的最后一件事是 昆汀
[40:09] dying in that warehouse. 死在那个仓库里
[40:12] I was wearing these on the roof 我们在屋顶上被麻醉时
[40:14] when we got tranqed, so does that mean that– 我就穿着这个 这是不是代表
[40:18] We got out. 我们出来了
[40:20] How? 怎么回事
[40:23] We learned our lessons. 我们吸取了教训
[40:25] I got out after I said good-bye. 我在道别后就出来了
[40:28] Why would the monitor let me see Quentin one last time? 为什么监视者让我最后一次和昆汀见面
[40:31] It was a reward for not betraying me. 这是你没有背叛我的奖励
[40:35] Didn’t really think rewards were his brand. 没想到这个人也会有奖励
[40:38] No. We were wrong about him. 我们都看错他了
[40:42] And Lyla was right? 莱拉是对的吗
[40:45] That’s annoying. 真烦人
[40:47] So why did you have to learn to let Lance go? 你为什么一定要接受让兰斯死去
[40:50] Because deep down, I still believed 在我的内心深处 我仍然相信
[40:54] that I could fight my fate. 自己可以对抗命运
[41:00] Now I know I can’t. 我现在知道命运无可阻挡
[41:07] Lyla said we had one last thing to do, 莱拉说我们还有最后一件事要做
[41:10] One final mission. 最后一个任务
[41:13] I can’t wait to find out what that is. 我真是迫不及待地想知道任务是什么
[41:16] Where that is. 关键在于地方
[41:20] We’re not in Star City anymore. 我们已经不在星城了
[41:25] Dad. 爸爸
[41:29] You ok? 你还好吗
[41:30] Where the hell are we? 我们到底在哪
[41:36] We’re on Lian Yu. 我们在炼狱岛上
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme