时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | H-how is this real? | 这怎么可能发生 |
[00:04] | – This is Novu? – How do we stop a god? | -是诺武干的 -我们怎么去阻止一个神 |
[00:06] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[00:07] | Hello, bunker! So why’d you call in the big guns? | 你好 地堡 所以说你为什么召集大家 |
[00:11] | Earth-2 was destroyed by a wave of energy. | 地球二被一股能量波摧毁了 |
[00:14] | So it’s probably powerful enough to stop a god. | 所以也很可能足以阻止一位神 |
[00:16] | Yes, Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[00:17] | Whatever it is, it is…possible to replicate, | 不管这是什么 复制下来是有可能的 |
[00:19] | but there’s a catch. | 但有一个小问题 |
[00:20] | It is super illegal because it requires plutonium. | 这很不合法 因为这需要大量的钚元素 |
[00:23] | Luckily, there’s a guy, a military general. | 幸好 有个人 军队的将军 |
[00:25] | – Ok. Where is he? – Russia. | -好 他在哪里 -俄罗斯 |
[00:26] | You can bring back my earth? | 你可以复原我的地球 |
[00:27] | The recovery of your universe | 想要复原你的宇宙 |
[00:29] | will require a single task. | 你只要做一件事 |
[00:32] | You must betray Oliver Queen. | 你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:41] | So that’s the secret. A tennis ball. | 原来训练的秘诀就是网球 |
[00:44] | You know how you use a honing steel | 你知道使用磨刀棒 |
[00:45] | to keep the edge on a chef’s knife? | 是怎么让大厨的刀保持锋利吗 |
[00:47] | I don’t really cook. | 我不怎么做饭 |
[00:49] | That makes sense. | 倒也是 |
[00:50] | All right. Ahem. | 再来 |
[00:51] | This keeps you sharp. | 这可以让你提高警觉 |
[00:53] | Only a direct, precise hit will pin the ball. | 只有精准有效的射击才能把球钉住 |
[00:57] | If you are off just a little bit… | 哪怕你只偏一点点… |
[01:04] | it deflects. | 它也会弹开 |
[01:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:07] | Toss it. | 扔吧 |
[01:15] | Thought this was supposed to be hard. | 我还以为这次训练会很难呢 |
[01:16] | This is the warm-up. | 刚刚只是热身 |
[01:21] | Ready. | 准备好 |
[01:25] | So specialty arrows, | 接下来是特殊弓箭 |
[01:27] | and each one has a specific purpose. | 每一支都有不同的用途 |
[01:29] | What does this one do? | 这个有什么用 |
[01:30] | Explosive arrow, lighter payload, | 爆破箭 上面有引爆装置 |
[01:32] | meant to divert and disable. | 用于转移注意力和致残 |
[01:46] | Acidic arrow, meant to breach covertly | 酸性箭 用于隐秘性破坏 |
[01:49] | or weaken structurally. | 或削弱建筑结构 |
[01:58] | Bolo arrow– to secure and subdue. | 束缚箭 用于安防和制服敌人 |
[02:02] | These are just tools. | 这些箭都只是工具 |
[02:03] | If you rely on them too much, they become crutches. | 如果你过于依赖它们 反而会弄巧成拙 |
[02:07] | Then why have them? | 那为什么还要用 |
[02:09] | To get out of a fight | 为了从战斗中脱身 |
[02:11] | or to end one before it begins. | 或者避免发生战斗 |
[02:30] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[02:32] | So what’s next? | 接下来训练什么 |
[02:47] | Nyssa taught you well. | 娜莎是位好师傅 |
[02:48] | Mom made sure of it. | 妈妈确保了这一点 |
[02:56] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[02:57] | Variable acceleration. | 突然的加速 |
[02:58] | All right? It’s all about timing. | 懂了吗 关键在于出手的时机 |
[03:00] | You keep practicing, you keep flowing, | 你要一直训练 不断体会 |
[03:02] | it just becomes second nature. | 将其化为第二本能 |
[03:04] | All right. Again. | 好的 再来 |
[03:05] | You don’t want a break maybe? | 你不想先休息一下吗 |
[03:08] | She’s a machine, dad. They don’t need breaks. | 爸 她就是个机器 机器不用休息 |
[03:10] | And speaking of machines, I have something to show you guys. | 说到机器 我要给你俩看点东西 |
[03:12] | I created | 我创造出了 |
[03:13] | a facial recognition algorithm | 一项面部识别算法 |
[03:15] | to find that general that Curtis told us about, | 可以用来找到柯蒂斯说的那位将军 |
[03:17] | which was a lot harder than it sounds, | 当然做起来要比说起来难多了 |
[03:20] | because no offense to Felicity, | 虽然无意冒犯费利西蒂 |
[03:21] | but these computers are, like, a million years old. | 但这些电脑真的都是老掉牙的古董了 |
[03:23] | And Russia is a very big country. | 而且俄罗斯还是个那么大的国家 |
[03:25] | – William. – Right. Sorry. | -威廉 -对 抱歉 |
[03:27] | His name is General Alexi Burov, | 他叫阿雷克西·布罗夫将军 |
[03:28] | 阿雷克西·布罗夫将军档案 列宁格勒国立大学法学学位 男性 已婚 | |
[03:29] | and he’s in Moscow. | 现在在莫斯科 |
[03:30] | Curtis said that | 柯蒂斯说过 |
[03:32] | the energy wave that destroyed Earth-2 can be replicated, | 摧毁地球二的那种能量波可以复制 |
[03:34] | which means we can weaponize it. | 我们可以用作武器 |
[03:36] | And right before he went off the grid, | 而且就在他人间蒸发之前 |
[03:37] | Burov was working on plans for a weapon called | 布罗夫正在计划研究的武器名称正是 |
[03:40] | the Pulse Wave Generator. | 脉冲波发生器 |
[03:42] | All right. We need those plans. | 很好 我们需要看看这些计划 |
[03:43] | And we also need plutonium. | 而且我们还需要钚元素 |
[03:45] | It’s the only thing that can power Burov’s machine. | 只有钚元素才能给布罗夫的机器提供能量 |
[03:47] | Wait. Plutonium as in a nuclear bomb? | 等等 就是原子弹中的钚元素吗 |
[03:50] | Where are we gonna get that? | 我们去哪弄来那东西 |
[03:52] | Bialya. There’s a facility near the border | 毕雷阿市 在城市边上有一个地方 |
[03:54] | where all kinds of radioactive material is stored. | 储存着所有种类的放射性物质 |
[03:58] | I’m thinking a two-man fire team can get the job done. | 我觉得一个二人组就能搞定 |
[04:00] | – Ok. Want to take Connor? – No, no. | -好的 想带上康纳吗 -不不 |
[04:02] | Actually, he wanted to check in on Sandra. | 其实他想去看看桑德拉 |
[04:04] | And he promised to stay out of sight. | 他也保证不会被她看到 |
[04:05] | I have someone else in mind to help. | 我心中另有可以帮忙的人选 |
[04:07] | Ok. I’d like the two of you | 好的 我希望你们两个 |
[04:08] | to accompany me and Laurel to Russia. | 可以跟我和劳蕾尔一起去俄罗斯 |
[04:12] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:14] | Ok. We’ll wheels up at dawn. | 很好 我们黎明时出发 |
[04:16] | Well, better go buy a parka. | 最好先去买件派克大衣 |
[04:18] | Is it really that cold in Russia? | 俄罗斯真的那么冷吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, oh! You are so not ready for this. | 冷到超出你的认知 |
[04:27] | Things seem to be going pretty well with the kids. | 看来你和孩子们相处得不错 |
[04:29] | Never thought I’d get to know them. | 从没想过我还能有机会了解他们 |
[04:30] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[04:31] | Is that why you invited them to go with you? | 所以你才邀请他们俩和你们一起去吗 |
[04:33] | Well, I mean, I promised Mia | 其实我答应过米娅 |
[04:34] | that I would keep training her. | 我会一直训练她 |
[04:36] | And I think it’s very valuable for them to keep seeing | 让他们看我们实地作战对他们来说 |
[04:40] | how we operate in the field. | 非常有用 |
[04:41] | And you’re sure Russia’s a good place for a tutorial, Oliver? | 奥利弗 你确定俄罗斯是个指导的好地方吗 |
[04:44] | That was a very dark time for you. | 对你来说那段岁月可非常沉重 |
[04:46] | It was a long time ago, though. | 不过那都过去很久了 |
[04:48] | I’m a better man. I’m a different man. | 我变好了 跟以前不一样了 |
[04:52] | I think that I can teach them good | 我觉得我能避开阴暗的部分 |
[04:53] | without showing them the bad. | 只让他们学到好的 |
[04:58] | Hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[05:09] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这干什么 |
[05:11] | Our mutual friend sent me. | 我们共同的朋友派我来的 |
[05:14] | You’re working with the Monitor. Why? | 你在和监视者合作 为什么 |
[05:17] | – It’s complicated. – Really? | -说来话长 -真的吗 |
[05:19] | Because he destroyed my entire earth. | 因为他摧毁了我的整个地球 |
[05:21] | That seems pretty straightforward to me. | 这件事对我来说非常直接明了 |
[05:22] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[05:24] | Mar Novu is trying to save worlds, | 马尔·诺武想要拯救世界 |
[05:26] | not destroy them. | 而不是摧毁世界 |
[05:27] | All that stuff about grief, | 你那些所谓的哀伤 |
[05:30] | you pretending like you were trying to help me. | 你装出一副想要帮我的样子 |
[05:32] | I should’ve known better. | 我早该看透的 |
[05:34] | I wasn’t pretending. | 我没在装 |
[05:36] | It’s a little hard to believe, Lyla, after all the lying. | 我不太信你 莱拉 毕竟你撒了这么多谎 |
[05:39] | It doesn’t matter what you believe. | 你相信什么不重要 |
[05:42] | You’re here just the same as I am. | 反正我们俩都来了 |
[05:46] | Now, do you want to get your earth back or not? | 你到底想不想救回你的地球 |
[05:50] | What does he want me to do? | 他想让我做什么 |
[05:51] | Oliver’s going to Russia | 奥利弗要去俄罗斯 |
[05:53] | to retrieve plans to build a weapon. | 去拿造武器的计划 |
[05:55] | You need to get them first. | 你得先他一步拿到 |
[05:57] | I thought Oliver was your friend. | 奥利弗不是你朋友吗 |
[05:58] | He is, but this is bigger than him, | 没错 但这件事比他重要 |
[06:01] | bigger than any of us. | 比我们任何人重要 |
[06:03] | Well, whatever the Monitor offered you | 监视者提供给你的东西 |
[06:05] | must be really something | 一定很了不得 |
[06:06] | for you to be able to betray everyone that you care about. | 才能让你背叛所有你在乎的人 |
[06:09] | I am doing this for them, to protect them. | 我这么做就是为了他们 为了保护他们 |
[06:15] | Are you going to help me? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:18] | I will. | 我帮 |
[06:20] | Contact me when it’s done. | 事成之后联系我 |
[06:22] | And here I thought I was supposed to be the bad guy. | 我还以为我才是坏人呢 |
[06:34] | Help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. I was looking for Jason. | 需要 我在找杰森 |
[06:37] | Yo, Jason! You got a visitor. | 杰森 有人找你 |
[06:43] | How you doing, Jason? | 近来如何 杰森 |
[06:47] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[06:48] | Oliver’s son– William. He found you. | 奥利弗的儿子 威廉 是他找到你的 |
[06:52] | Oliver’s son. Isn’t he, like, 13? | 奥利弗的儿子 他不是才13岁吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, well, it’s a long story. | 是啊 说来话长 |
[06:59] | I have a feeling you didn’t come all this way | 我觉得你大老远过来 |
[07:00] | just to catch me up to speed. | 不只为了跟我叙旧 |
[07:02] | I didn’t. I need your help, Roy. | 没错 我需要你的帮助 罗伊 |
[07:05] | Whatever you’re about to ask me to do, | 无论你打算让我帮什么忙 |
[07:06] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我都帮不了 抱歉 |
[07:08] | You haven’t even heard what I have to say, man. | 你甚至都没听说我 伙计 |
[07:09] | ‘Cause I don’t need to. You know what I did. | 因为我不需要 你知道我干过什么 |
[07:13] | I’m not a hero anymore, John, | 我不再是个英雄了 约翰 |
[07:16] | Not with my… condition. | 我有…问题 |
[07:18] | So you’re just gonna walk out on me, | 所以你打算就这样弃我不顾吗 |
[07:20] | same way you did Thea? | 就像你抛弃西娅一样 |
[07:22] | No. | 不 |
[07:22] | Thea told Oliver that you left, man, | 西娅告诉奥利弗说你离开了 伙计 |
[07:24] | without even saying good-bye. | 连句告别都没有 |
[07:25] | It was for the best for the both of us. | 这样对我们俩都好 |
[07:28] | I needed a fresh start, which is what I’m doing now. | 我需要重新开始 我眼下就是在这么做 |
[07:32] | Ok, it was… | 好了… |
[07:33] | It was good to see you, John. | 很高兴见到你 约翰 |
[07:36] | Roy… | 罗伊… |
[07:38] | Look, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[07:40] | I know earlier this year was a struggle for you, | 我知道今年早些时候你很不容易 |
[07:42] | but this crisis | 但这次危机 |
[07:43] | is a threat that’s bigger than anything we’ve ever faced. | 比我们以前遇到的任何威胁都要凶险 |
[07:48] | I wouldn’t be here, man, if we did not need you. | 如果我们不是真的需要你 伙计 我是不会来的 |
[07:54] | If I decide to help you, it’ll be a one-time thing. | 如果我决定帮你 也就仅此一次而已 |
[07:57] | That’s all I’m asking. | 我别无所求 |
[08:01] | I hope you don’t mind, but, uh… | 希望你别介意 但是… |
[08:05] | I brought you a change of clothes. | 我给你带来了更换的衣服 |
[08:14] | So this is Russia. | 这就是俄罗斯啊 |
[08:16] | Not what you were expecting? | 跟你期待的不同吗 |
[08:18] | I just thought there’d be a lot less dirt. | 我只是没想到会这么多灰尘 |
[08:20] | Is very rude to insult man’s homeland. | 对人家的祖国出言不敬可是非常失礼的 |
[08:25] | Hello, Anatoly. | 你好 阿纳托利 |
[08:31] | Oliver Queen… | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[08:34] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[08:35] | Oh, you think maybe I punch you again? | 你是觉得我会再打你一拳吗 |
[08:37] | It never even crossed my mind. | 压根没有这么想过 |
[08:40] | Welcome to Russia, my favorite American. | 欢迎来到俄罗斯 我最喜欢的美国佬 |
[08:49] | Now, I have seen some very crazy things in my life, | 我这辈子见过不少疯狂的事儿 |
[08:52] | but adult children of Oliver Queen sitting in my bar. | 但奥利弗·奎恩的成年孩子坐在我的酒吧里… |
[08:56] | I hope you do not think badly of me. | 希望你们不要对我有什么偏见 |
[08:58] | Last time we met, you were little, | 上次见面的时候 你们还很小 |
[09:00] | and I was… on wrong side of history. | 而我当时…站在了历史的对立面 |
[09:05] | I like this one already. | 我已经喜欢上这一个了 |
[09:07] | I was surprised to learn that you were in Russia. | 我很惊讶你居然还在俄罗斯 |
[09:09] | I thought the Maldives would be permanent. | 我以为你会永远待在马尔代夫 |
[09:11] | Oh, with Diaz dead, so reason to stay away. | 迪亚兹死了 我没必要躲着 |
[09:14] | You got bored. | 你觉得无聊了 |
[09:15] | I miss borscht. | 我想念甜菜汤了 |
[09:17] | So I reinvent myself. Bar owner. | 所以我以新形象示人 酒吧老板 |
[09:20] | But I got inspired, too. | 但我也从中获得了灵感 |
[09:21] | I got really good recipe for pina colada. | 我有调制菠萝汁朗姆鸡尾酒的妙方 |
[09:24] | You should try. It’s delicious. | 你该试试 很好喝 |
[09:25] | Who wouldn’t want to be reminded of the tropics | 在俄罗斯这寒冷的冬日里 |
[09:27] | in these cold Russian winters? | 谁不想来点热带风情呢 |
[09:29] | Well, apparently, his customers. | 他的顾客显然不 |
[09:31] | Nice to see this one’s still charmer. | 很高兴见到你依旧魅力四射 |
[09:33] | How’s the search going for General Burov? | 寻找布罗夫将军的事有何进展 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s not very easy. | 这事不太容易 |
[09:38] | But I do have friends I can call. | 但我确实有朋友可以联系 |
[09:40] | I know, but I–I don’t want them involved in this. | 我知道 但我不想把他们牵扯进来 |
[09:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:45] | If he has friends that can help, it– | 如果他有朋友能帮上忙… |
[09:46] | Because, Mia, with due respect, | 因为 米娅 恕我直言 |
[09:48] | the people that Anatoly is describing… | 阿纳托利说的这些人… |
[09:52] | aren’t really friends. | 并不算朋友 |
[09:54] | Let’s just keep this one in the family, ok? | 这件事还是让我们自家人来解决吧 |
[09:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | I work to find Burov hard way. | 那我就用费劲的办法找布罗夫吧 |
[10:07] | You really think an energy weapon’s gonna stop this Monitor guy? | 你真觉得这个能量武器能阻止监视者吗 |
[10:10] | Well, that’s the hope. | 但愿如此 |
[10:13] | Why this place? | 为什么来这里 |
[10:15] | The military stores all its excess plutonium here. | 军方把多余的钚都储存在这里 |
[10:19] | The problem is it’s impenetrable. | 问题是这里无法攻入 |
[10:23] | Which is why you asked me to come. | 所以你才要我来 |
[10:25] | You need a b&e expert to get inside? | 你需要一个入室盗窃专家进到里面去 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Well, actually, it’s more of a smash and grab. | 是啊 与其说入室盗窃 不如说砸门硬抢 |
[10:32] | There’s a shipment coming in tonight. | 今晚要运来一批货 |
[10:35] | We are gonna steal the plutonium | 我们要趁钚入库之前 |
[10:38] | before it gets inside. | 就把它偷出来 |
[10:40] | Go. Go. Go. | 上 上 上 |
[10:43] | Why not bring Dinah or Rene? | 为什么不带黛娜或雷内来 |
[10:45] | They have their hands full in Star City. | 他们在星城都忙得脱不开身 |
[10:51] | Must be weird, right? | 感觉一定很诡异吧 |
[10:53] | Oliver meeting his future son. | 奥利弗见到自己未来的儿子 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Well, he’s not the only one. | 是啊 感觉诡异的不止一个 |
[10:59] | In the future, I adopt Ben Turner’s son, Connor. | 在未来 我收养了本·特纳的儿子 康纳 |
[11:05] | He’s an agent in Knightwatch, | 他是骑士团的探员 |
[11:08] | a future version of A.R.G.U.S.. | 也就是未来版本的天眼会 |
[11:11] | Well, it sounds like he would’ve been a great candidate for this mission. | 听起来他会是这次任务的绝佳候选人啊 |
[11:15] | You didn’t need me for this, John. | 这事你不是非得找我 约翰 |
[11:18] | So what are we really doing here? | 所以我们到底来干什么 |
[11:28] | You said you wanted to atone. | 你说过你想要赎罪 |
[11:30] | Well, you can’t do that by fixing cars. | 修车是行不通的 |
[11:32] | You do that by rejoining the team. | 你要赎罪得再次加入团队 |
[11:35] | I know you think you can’t control your bloodlust. | 我理解你觉得没法控制自己的杀戮欲 |
[11:37] | That’s only because you haven’t figured out a way that works. | 那只是因为你还没有想出个有效的办法 |
[11:40] | Because there is no way. | 因为根本就没有办法 |
[11:42] | So whatever you’re about to say, | 所以不管你想要说什么 |
[11:43] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我都不想听 |
[11:46] | Look, we’re already here, so I’m gonna help you. | 既然我俩来了 我会帮助你 |
[11:49] | But once we’re done, I’m going to disappear | 但一旦我们完事了 我会藏到 |
[11:53] | to a place where even William can’t find me. | 一个连威廉都找不到我的地方 |
[12:02] | I have classic bad news/good news. | 我有个坏消息和一个好消息 |
[12:05] | I find General Burov. | 我找到了布罗夫将军 |
[12:06] | Is that the bad news? I’m confused about the order. | 那是坏消息吗 这个顺序我有点糊涂了 |
[12:10] | The bad news is, he is man who likes betting | 坏消息是他喜欢赌博 |
[12:12] | and blood, which means only place to find him, | 和流血 所以说唯一能找到他的地方是 |
[12:16] | Krovavaya Banya. | 大屠杀俱乐部 |
[12:17] | “The bloodbath.” | “大屠杀” |
[12:20] | Doesn’t that sound lovely? | 听着多可爱啊 |
[12:21] | It’s not lovely. It’s a fight club. | 一点都不可爱 是个搏击俱乐部 |
[12:25] | That sounds like where I met her. | 听着像是我遇到她的地方 |
[12:29] | He met you where? | 他在哪遇到你的 |
[12:30] | Well, when I first left home, | 刚离开家的时候 |
[12:31] | I had to find a way to make money. | 我不得不找个挣钱的方法 |
[12:33] | So I fought, and I won. | 于是我参加搏击 获得胜利 |
[12:36] | Like father, like daughter, eh, Tovarisch? | 有其父必有其女 同志 |
[12:40] | You, me, and Laurel | 你 我和劳蕾尔 |
[12:42] | will go to the club to find Burov. | 去俱乐部找布罗夫 |
[12:45] | You two are gonna stay here. | 你们俩就留在这 |
[12:47] | Did you not hear what I just said? I grew up in fight clubs. | 你没听见我刚说的吗 我是在搏击俱乐部长大的 |
[12:50] | You did not grow up in fight clubs | 但你长大的那家俱乐部 |
[12:52] | that were run by the Bratva. | 并非由兄弟会掌管 |
[12:53] | Then why did you bring us on this mission | 如果你不打算让我们帮忙的话 |
[12:54] | if you’re not gonna let us help? | 为什么还让我们参加这个行动 |
[12:56] | This is not a regular mission. This is the Bratva. | 这不是常规行动 要面对的是兄弟会 |
[12:58] | They are terrible people, and you guys are my kids. | 他们都很坏 而你们是我的孩子 |
[13:01] | Yes, but we’re not children. | 对 可我们不是小孩子了 |
[13:02] | Well, you are when I look at you. | 在我眼中 你们就是小孩子 |
[13:09] | And I’m sorry, but this is how it’s gonna be. | 我很抱歉 但没得商量 |
[13:15] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | So this is what the Russians do for fun. | 原来这就是俄罗斯人消遣的方式 |
[13:30] | I assume that we want to have our chat with the General | 我想我们想在不招惹兄弟会的情况下 |
[13:32] | without crossing the Bratva. | 和将军谈谈 |
[13:34] | We want to move quickly and keep our heads low. | 我们要行动迅速 不引人注意 |
[13:36] | There is General. | 将军在那 |
[13:46] | Damn it. So boring. | 妈的 太无聊了 |
[13:48] | General Burov… | 布罗夫将军 |
[13:51] | I am Anatoly Knyazev, Danik’s friend. | 我是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 丹尼克的朋友 |
[13:55] | Danik has big mouth. | 丹尼克是个大嘴巴 |
[13:58] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[13:58] | Your expertise with something sensitive. | 要您对一种敏感物品的专长 |
[14:04] | Lucky for you, this fight is boring. | 你们挺走运 这场比赛太无聊了 |
[14:07] | Let us go talk. | 我们去谈谈吧 |
[14:20] | I abandoned this Pulse Wave Generator project. | 我放弃了脉冲波发生器项目 |
[14:25] | Too unpredictable, bad business. | 太难以预料了 不是好生意 |
[14:28] | So why should I give to you, | 那我为什么要给你们呢 |
[14:33] | Kapiushon? | 兜帽男 |
[14:35] | Maybe you should’ve kept your secret identity secret? | 也许你应该隐藏好你的秘密身份 |
[14:40] | So this means that | 那这就是说 |
[14:41] | you won’t be giving us the plans willingly. | 你不愿意交出你的计划 |
[14:44] | No need for unpleasantness. I am willing to make deal. | 不用搞得不愉快 我愿意做交易 |
[14:47] | Good. What do you want? | 很好 你想要什么 |
[14:50] | A fighter, | 一个搏击手 |
[14:51] | someone to upset the favorite. | 要能把热门选手打败 |
[14:54] | So I can not be bored. | 这样我就不会觉得无聊了 |
[14:56] | Should be easy for you, Kapiushon, no? | 对你应该不是难事吧 兜帽男 |
[14:58] | So I win, and then you give us the plans. | 那我赢了 你就把计划给我们 |
[15:03] | Done deal. | 一言为定 |
[15:03] | Excellent. I will go make it so. | 很好 我去安排 |
[15:10] | You saw that goliath, right? | 你看见那巨人了吧 |
[15:12] | He is twice your size. | 他的块头比你大一倍 |
[15:14] | So I give him half a chance. | 那他大概有一半胜算吧 |
[15:46] | You got a problem? | 你有问题吗 |
[15:48] | Nyet. | 没有 |
[15:50] | Oliver seems to think you are hero now. | 奥利弗好像把你当成英雄了 |
[15:53] | I’m not so sure. | 说不好 |
[15:56] | I think you may be like snow leopard who cannot change spots. | 我想你可能本性难移 |
[16:01] | You changed yours. | 你不是移了吗 |
[16:03] | Worry less about me and more about your friend over there. | 别操心我了 多为你那边的朋友操操心吧 |
[16:07] | I’ll sweep the perimeter. | 我去侦察一下周围 |
[16:59] | Impressive, no? | 真厉害 是吧 |
[17:06] | Anatoly, let’s get the car ready. | 阿纳托利 我们把车发动好 |
[17:21] | Very good! I don’t think you have many friends here, though. | 很好 不过我想你们在这没什么朋友吧 |
[17:25] | But I am man of my word. | 但我是守信的人 |
[17:28] | Not so fast. | 慢一点 |
[17:30] | This one needs to learn not to put nose | 这个人要学会不去 |
[17:34] | in other people’s business. | 多管闲事 |
[17:35] | Oleg, wha–what a pleasure. | 奥列格 真是幸会 |
[17:37] | Did you really think | 你们真的以为 |
[17:38] | you could conduct business on Bratva territory without me knowing? | 在兄弟会的地盘上做交易 能瞒过我吗 |
[17:41] | Of course not. This simply fighter collecting his winnings. | 当然不是 这只不过是搏击手领奖励呢 |
[17:44] | He’s no mere fighter, are you, Oliver Queen? | 他可不仅仅是个搏击手 对吗 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[17:49] | How does he know who you are? | 他怎么会知道你是谁 |
[17:50] | Everyone in Russia knows Kapiushon. | 俄罗斯人人都知道兜帽男 |
[17:53] | We have no fight with you or the Bratva. | 我们无意与你或兄弟会为敌 |
[17:55] | That is what we came for. | 那才是我们的目的 |
[17:57] | When we have it, we’re gone. | 拿到手 我们就撤了 |
[17:59] | The General only operates here because we say he can. | 只有我们点头 将军才能在这交易 |
[18:03] | And we did not say. | 但我们没有同意 |
[18:05] | No! | 不 |
[18:12] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[18:28] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是 我还好 |
[18:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[18:35] | Yeah, probably some Bratva hideout. | 多半是兄弟会的某个隐匿处 |
[18:41] | I told you to stay put, Mia. What were you thinking? | 我让你老实待着 你在想什么 |
[18:43] | That we needed to finish the mission. | 在想我们需要完成任务 |
[18:45] | You understand that I had it handled, correct? | 你知道我都能处理好的 对吧 |
[18:47] | Uh, apparently not, considering | 显然没有 毕竟 |
[18:48] | we are tied up in a creepy basement. | 我们被捆在了一个阴森的地下室 |
[18:54] | Why did he call you “Kapiushon”? | 他为什么叫你”兜帽男” |
[19:01] | Kapiushon is a nickname that the Bratva gave me. | 兜帽男是兄弟会给我起的外号 |
[19:05] | It means “Hood.” | 意思是”兜帽” |
[19:08] | You were a member of the Bratva. | 你曾是兄弟会成员 |
[19:13] | You should’ve told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[19:14] | I didn’t want you or William involved in this. | 我不想让你或威廉卷进来 |
[19:16] | – I can handle myself. – That is not what this is about. | -我自己能应付 -跟这个没关系 |
[19:19] | Then what is it about? | 那跟什么有关系 |
[19:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:22] | We tied your thumbs. | 我们把你们的拇指捆住了 |
[19:26] | You went to a lot of trouble to get this. | 你们为了这个可费了不少劲啊 |
[19:28] | Even we couldn’t crack its security encryptions. | 就连我们都无法破解它的安全加密 |
[19:33] | It must be worth a great deal. | 一定值不少钱 |
[19:35] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[19:37] | No. | 不 |
[19:39] | I will only ask once more. | 我只会再问一次 |
[19:46] | You have 5 seconds. 5… | 你有五秒时间 五 |
[19:49] | Don’t tell him anything. | 什么也别告诉他 |
[19:51] | 4…3… | 四 三 |
[19:55] | 2… | 二 |
[19:57] | They’re plans… | 它们是针对 |
[19:59] | for a weapon that Burov’s building. | 布罗夫正在制造的一个武器的计划 |
[20:03] | Was that so hard? | 并不那么困难吧 |
[20:05] | Now we can move on to next phase. | 现在我们可以进入下一阶段了 |
[20:17] | Ok, what are the chances that my father and sister | 我的父亲和妹妹都被俄罗斯暴徒抓走 |
[20:20] | are in the clutches of the Russian mob but aren’t already dead? | 但还没死的几率有多大 |
[20:23] | Slim and getting slimmer every second we do not find them. | 很小 如果我们不找到他们几率会越来越小 |
[20:26] | Ok, their phones aren’t online. | 他们的手机不在线 |
[20:27] | Why aren’t their phones online? | 为什么他们的手机不在线 |
[20:29] | Will have been destroyed so as not to trace them. | 威尔已经将其销毁不让我们追踪他们了 |
[20:34] | Aren’t the people in your family | 你家里的人 |
[20:35] | constantly injecting each other with tracking devices? | 不是经常给彼此注射跟踪装置吗 |
[20:39] | Normally, I would say, “God, I hope not.” | 通常 我会说 “上帝 我希望不会” |
[20:41] | But now I guess I can see the advantages. | 但我现在知道这样做的优势了 |
[20:44] | Have you ever hacked a CCTV camera? | 你有黑过监控摄像头吗 |
[20:45] | No. | 没有 |
[20:46] | Well, congratulations. You’re about to learn the only upside | 恭喜你 你将会看到俄罗斯 |
[20:48] | of a Russian surveillance state. | 政府监控的唯一好处 |
[20:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | The shipment should be here soon. | 货很快就到了 |
[20:59] | What made you wait till now to give me your big pitch? | 你为什么会等到现在才对我作这番动员 |
[21:02] | I’m guessing Connor | 我猜康纳告诉了你 |
[21:04] | told you something bad about me in the future. | 我在未来一些不好的事情 |
[21:07] | It’s not just about you. | 不仅仅是你 |
[21:11] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:16] | William finds you on Lian Yu | 威廉在炼狱上找到了你 |
[21:19] | after being there for years. | 你在那里待了很多年 |
[21:20] | Apparently, in some self-imposed exile. | 很显然是自我放逐 |
[21:23] | I never get rid of my bloodlust? | 我永远也摆脱不了我的杀戮欲吗 |
[21:26] | You knew all that, and you still thought you could come save me? | 你知道了那些 还以为你能来救我吗 |
[21:28] | Because there’s more to your story. | 因为事情不止于此 |
[21:31] | You may have started on Lian Yu, Roy, | 你的起点可能是在炼狱 罗伊 |
[21:32] | but that’s not where you ended. | 但那不是你的终点 |
[21:34] | Felicity sent William to that island to find you | 费利西蒂让威廉去岛上找你 |
[21:37] | because she believed in you. | 因为她相信你 |
[21:39] | You go back to Star City, man. You work with the kids. | 你回到了星城 兄弟 和孩子们并肩作战 |
[21:41] | You help them save the city, Roy. | 你帮他们拯救了这座城市 罗伊 |
[21:43] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[21:44] | Because you found the way to control your bloodlust. | 因为你找到控制自己杀戮欲的方法了 |
[21:49] | You found that it was by being part of a team. | 你发现和队员并肩作战就能控制它 |
[21:52] | You kept your distance | 你保持距离 |
[21:53] | because you believed that you were a danger | 因为你觉得自己对周围人 |
[21:54] | to everyone around you, but the real danger | 是一个危险 但是真正的危险 |
[21:57] | was believing that you can deal with your past alone. | 是认为自己可以独自面对你的过去 |
[22:05] | It’s pretty ballsy thinking you can give me | 你认为能提前二十年就给我答案 |
[22:08] | the answer 20 years earlier. | 真是太大胆了 |
[22:09] | Yeah, well, hopefully, this time, you don’t have to wait that long. | 希望这次你不用等那么久 |
[22:21] | Don’t touch her. I told you everything that I know! | 别碰她 我知道的我都说了 |
[22:25] | We will see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[22:32] | On the line. | 站在线上 |
[22:35] | No. | 不 |
[22:37] | Mia, no. | 米娅 不 |
[22:43] | Mi–Mi–Mia! | 米 米 米娅 |
[22:54] | Ring the bell. | 敲响铃铛 |
[22:57] | You have 60 seconds. | 你有六十秒时间 |
[23:02] | Begin. | 开始 |
[23:44] | Time is up. | 时间到 |
[24:04] | I needed to make sure | 我必须要确定 |
[24:07] | you weren’t lying about the drive. | 硬盘的事你没有说谎 |
[24:13] | Got it. CCTV footage of Mia and dad being taken | 有了 监控录像显示米娅和爸爸被 |
[24:16] | into a warehouse on the east side of town. | 带进了城东的一个仓库 |
[24:18] | Thank you, illegal Russian satellites. | 谢谢你 俄罗斯非法卫星 |
[24:21] | Great. Well, let’s go save day. | 很好 我们去拯救他们吧 |
[24:27] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[24:29] | I should’ve been able to do it. | 我应该能做到的 |
[24:31] | Oh, I should have enough slack now. | 我现在应该有机会了 |
[24:33] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[24:37] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[24:39] | I can dislocate my thumbs. | 我可以让我的拇指脱臼 |
[24:40] | It’s a useful technique if getting tied to a chair. | 如果你被绑在椅子上 这是个有用的技巧 |
[24:44] | It’s gonna become a habit. | 会成为习惯 |
[24:45] | You have got to teach me how to do that. | 你一定要教我怎么做 |
[25:05] | So you not ring bell. | 所以你没有敲响铃铛 |
[25:07] | Still, very impressive to, uh, not die. | 但还是很厉害了 你还活着 |
[25:12] | You shouldn’t have told them what was on the drive. | 你不该告诉他们硬盘里的内容 |
[25:15] | They would’ve killed you if I didn’t. | 如果我不说他们会杀了你 |
[25:17] | Or we would’ve been able to escape | 又或者我们能够 |
[25:19] | – without you giving up the information. – Mia. | -在你不泄露情报的情况下逃走 -米娅 |
[25:21] | Ok, can we please just save the family squabbling | 好吧 我们能不能把家庭争吵 |
[25:24] | till after we have the plans? | 留到我们有了计划之后再说 |
[25:25] | Oleg’s bound to figure out how much they’re worth. | 奥列格一定会弄清那些情报的价值 |
[25:27] | Well, he’s smart businessman. | 他是个聪明的商人 |
[25:29] | He will figure out way to sell it. | 他会想办法卖掉它 |
[25:31] | We need to figure out when and where the sale is happening, | 我们得弄清楚交易的时间和地点 |
[25:33] | and then we go recover the drive. | 然后去取回硬盘 |
[25:35] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[25:36] | Me and William get to stay at the bar, right? | 我和威廉就待在酒吧里 对吗 |
[25:40] | You’re going home, both of you. | 你们两个都回家去 |
[25:43] | No. | 我不 |
[25:45] | – I have a feeling there’s less drama out here. – Yeah. | -我觉得这里没什么事了 -是的 |
[25:54] | What do you mean, “no”? | 什么叫”我不” |
[25:55] | I’m sorry, dad, but we just saved you | 不好意思 爸爸 我们刚刚从 |
[25:57] | from being murdered by a bunch of gangsters. | 一群歹徒的手上救下了你 |
[25:59] | I’m on team Mia here. | 这次我和米娅站一边 |
[26:00] | Yeah, but Mia just got kidnapped by the Bratva. | 是的 但是米娅刚刚被兄弟会绑架了 |
[26:03] | – So did you. – I’m your father, all right? | -你也被绑架了 -我是你们的父亲 |
[26:06] | It is my primary job in the world to protect you. | 我在这个世界上的首要任务是保护你们 |
[26:11] | We don’t need that. | 我们不需要 |
[26:12] | In the future, we’re the ones that are saving the city. | 在未来 是我们在拯救这个城市 |
[26:15] | Well, this isn’t the future! | 但这不是未来 |
[26:18] | This is months after I was heartbroken right before I left… | 现在距离我伤心欲绝地离开才几个月 |
[26:22] | That I couldn’t get you on the phone at your grandparents’. | 我打电话给你外祖父母找不到你 |
[26:27] | So I walked into your room to look at you one last time, | 所以我走进你的房间最后看你一眼 |
[26:30] | and you looked back at me from your crib. | 而你从婴儿床上回望着我 |
[26:33] | And because you made the choice to protect us, | 就因为你选择保护我们 |
[26:35] | I had to spend my whole life alone. | 我不得不一个人成长 |
[26:37] | I didn’t have a chance to get to know my brother, | 我没有机会了解我的哥哥 |
[26:39] | to get to know you. | 了解你 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry that it worked out that way. | 我很抱歉事情变成那样 |
[26:43] | And both of you can decide on your own how much– | 你们两个可以自己决定 |
[26:48] | how much you want to hate me, | 你们有多么恨我 |
[26:49] | and how much blame you want to assign. | 你们想如何责怪我 |
[26:51] | But I made a promise to your mother to keep you safe. | 但我向你们母亲保证过你们的安全 |
[26:55] | And there–there is no world, | 不管在哪一个世界 |
[26:57] | there is no universe, there’s no past, | 不管在哪一个宇宙 不管过去 |
[26:59] | present, or future where I break it. | 还是现在 还是以后 我都不会违背 |
[27:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:21] | As I’ll ever be. | 时刻准备着 |
[27:26] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[27:33] | Must be some kind of tamper alarm. | 一定是有什么警报器 |
[27:35] | -I’ll get the payload. -I’ll keep watch. | -我去拿货 -我来放哨 |
[27:53] | Hey, Roy. Roy, look at me, man. | 罗伊 罗伊 看着我 |
[27:55] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[27:57] | Roy, you’re all right. | 罗伊 你做的很好 |
[28:01] | Y–you got it? | 明白吗 |
[28:02] | Look. It’s right here. | 我拿到了 |
[28:05] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
[28:09] | 约翰 目标到手 | |
[28:10] | – Any word from your contact? – Nyet. | -你的线人有消息吗 -还没有 |
[28:13] | Oh, these things take time. | 这种事情需要些时间 |
[28:16] | I don’t know about you, | 不知道你想喝点什么 |
[28:17] | but I could handle drink without umbrella. | 不过我现在能来点烈酒 |
[28:20] | No I’m good, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:22] | If by good, you mean– how you say–moody, | 你是说你郁郁寡欢吗 |
[28:25] | Yes, you are. | 那确实 |
[28:28] | Is this because you ruin family vacation? | 是因为你搞砸了家庭旅行吗 |
[28:30] | I have to send them home for their protection. | 为了保护他们 我必须送他们回家 |
[28:33] | Do you not think they can handle it? | 你觉得他们自己处理不好吗 |
[28:35] | They can handle it. I just– | 他们能处理好 我只是… |
[28:38] | I want to keep them away from the Bratva. | 我想让他们远离兄弟会 |
[28:41] | You mean keep them away from your Bratva past. | 你是说让他们远离你的兄弟会往事 |
[28:44] | Dark time for me. | 暗无天日的时光 |
[28:46] | That is understandable. | 可以理解 |
[28:49] | You are ashamed. | 你以此为耻 |
[28:51] | You have truly done some terrible things. | 你做过很多真的很可怕的事 |
[28:54] | Thank you for the reminder. | 谢谢提醒 |
[28:56] | But you also have done some good things. | 但是你也做过很多好事 |
[28:59] | It’s important that the kids see both. | 让孩子们看到这两者很重要 |
[29:01] | Right, but why would I want to share some of the | 话是这么说 但是为什么我要 |
[29:02] | worst mistakes of my entire life with my children? | 和我的孩子们分享我一生中最糟糕的错误呢 |
[29:08] | That is the thing about teaching. | 这就是教育的意义 |
[29:11] | It’s not about what you want to say. | 不在于你想说什么 |
[29:13] | It’s about what they need to hear. | 而在于他们需要知道什么 |
[29:17] | Remember first thing I taught you? | 记得我教给你的第一件事吗 |
[29:19] | Living is not for the weak. | 弱者无法生存 |
[29:21] | Your children are not weak, Oliver. | 你的孩子们不是弱者 奥利弗 |
[29:24] | They’re also not children. | 他们也不是孩子 |
[29:27] | Whatever it is you have to say, | 不管你必须告诉他们什么 |
[29:29] | they can handle it. | 他们都能接受 |
[29:32] | If you do not, | 如果你不告诉他们 |
[29:34] | they will never learn to be heroes. | 他们永远学不会如何做英雄 |
[29:51] | Oof. It would suck to be that door. | 当那扇门可真遭罪 |
[29:56] | If you’re here to give me a pep talk or whatever, | 如果你是过来谈心鼓励我什么的 |
[29:58] | just don’t. | 别费劲了 |
[29:59] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自作多情 |
[30:01] | I just couldn’t stand the smell of that stale bar anymore. | 我只是受不了那个旧酒吧的味了 |
[30:04] | It smells like cabbage. | 闻起来像卷心菜 |
[30:07] | That’s one more thing I won’t miss about this place. | 这是另一件我不会想念这地方的事 |
[30:10] | So you’re actually going home. | 所以你真的要回家了 |
[30:12] | Why wouldn’t I? Dad doesn’t want me here. | 为什么不 我爸不想让我在这 |
[30:15] | Oh, god. I can’t stand pity parties. | 天啊 我可受不了自怨自艾 |
[30:17] | Easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[30:20] | And why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[30:23] | You’re the Black Canary. | 你可是黑金丝雀 |
[30:25] | All I’ve ever heard are stories about how great you are. | 我听到的都是你有多厉害的传说 |
[30:29] | In the future, you even save me once | 在未来 你甚至救过我的命 |
[30:31] | like it was nothing. | 就那么轻而易举 |
[30:33] | Are you sure that’s actually me you’re talking about? | 你确定你说的是我吗 |
[30:36] | Ok, you can cut the false modesty. | 你可以省下你的假谦虚 |
[30:39] | Some people are cut out to be heroes. | 有些人生来就是英雄 |
[30:42] | Others not so much. | 有的人就没那么幸运 |
[30:44] | Is this really all because you didn’t ring some stupid bell? | 这都是因为你没能及时敲响那愚蠢的铃铛吗 |
[30:48] | Well, I couldn’t save zoe either. | 我也没能救下佐伊 |
[30:54] | Every time I try and live up to my dad | 每一次我试着达到爸爸的期许 |
[30:59] | or to prove that I can do what it is you all do, | 或者想证明我也可以做到你们做的事 |
[31:03] | I–I fail. | 我就会搞砸 |
[31:08] | Do you think your father is any better? | 你觉得你父亲比你强很多吗 |
[31:13] | If you’re trying to live up to us, don’t. | 如果你试着活得像我们一样 别这么做 |
[31:17] | We are just as flawed as anyone, | 我们和其他人一样有缺陷 |
[31:21] | especially me. | 特别是我 |
[31:25] | All you can do is live up to yourself. | 你所能做的就是不辜负自己 |
[31:28] | What does that even mean? | 这究竟是什么意思 |
[31:29] | Are you really the type of person that just gives up? | 你真的是那种轻易放弃的人吗 |
[31:37] | Oh, good. Do we have time for one more fight before we leave? | 这下好了 我们走之前还有时间再吵一架吗 |
[31:41] | I’m not looking for a fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[31:42] | Then stop trying to send us home. | 那就别让我们回家 |
[31:44] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不走 |
[31:45] | Good because I need your help. | 很好 因为我需要你们的帮助 |
[31:49] | Oleg is selling drive during bloodbath tonight. | 奥列格今晚会在大屠杀俱乐部卖掉硬盘 |
[31:53] | And how are we supposed to get in? | 我们怎么潜入呢 |
[31:55] | They know our faces. | 他们认得我们 |
[31:56] | Right. We use that to our advantage. | 没错 我们好好利用这一点 |
[32:01] | You and I are going in the ring together as a team. | 你和我组队进竞技场里 |
[32:05] | You would be helping us get in. | 你来帮助我们进场 |
[32:08] | Sorry. I did not have time to get it dry cleaned. | 抱歉 我没时间送去干洗 |
[32:11] | I’m really more of a behind the screen kind of guy, | 我更偏向于在屏幕前操作 |
[32:13] | but wow. That is a nice suit. Huh. | 不过 这西装真不错 |
[32:15] | What exactly will Anatoly and I be doing | 当你们俩演”父女搏击俱乐部”的时候 |
[32:18] | while you two are playing father/daughter fight club moment? | 阿纳托利和我要干什么 |
[32:21] | When Oleg realizes that it’s the two of us in the ring, | 当奥列格意识到竞技场里是我们俩 |
[32:24] | that’ll cause a distraction. | 一定会吸引注意力 |
[32:26] | You guys go and steal the drive. | 你们就去偷硬盘 |
[32:29] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:30] | Well, I’m in. Fancy rich guy is the role I was born to play. | 我同意 我生来就适合当富家子弟 |
[32:36] | You? | 你呢 |
[32:38] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不呢 |
[32:42] | Suit up. | 着装吧 |
[33:03] | Now I see why they call it the bloodbath. | 现在我知道为什么叫大屠杀俱乐部了 |
[33:05] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[33:06] | Just get us in, please. | 帮我们进场吧 |
[33:16] | Not from you, American. | 不拿你的钱 美国佬 |
[33:19] | Well, if it’s not about money, | 如果不是钱的问题 |
[33:20] | Then how about stakes? | 那么赌注怎么样 |
[33:24] | Has anyone survived 6 men before? | 之前有人在六人组手下存活下来吗 |
[33:27] | Nyet. | 没有过 |
[33:28] | My guys will fight 6. | 我的人能打六个 |
[33:33] | You fight next. | 你们下一场上 |
[33:36] | Do we really need to be setting records tonight? | 我们今天真的需要破纪录吗 |
[33:38] | You like a challenge, right? Just please don’t die. | 你不是喜欢挑战吗 千万别死了 |
[33:45] | Anatoly, you guys set? | 阿纳托利 你们就位了吗 |
[33:46] | Da. But no sign of high rollers. | 就位了 但是没看到下大注的 |
[33:51] | Now is good time to strike. | 现在是出击的好时机 |
[33:52] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[33:54] | Five minutes give or take. | 五分钟左右 |
[33:57] | Well, this is gonna be fun. | 这下有意思了 |
[33:59] | I’ve seen what you can do in there, | 我见识过你的能力 |
[34:00] | so just trust your instincts, OK? I do. | 相信自己的直觉 我相信你 |
[34:53] | Nyet… | 不用 |
[35:08] | That’s our cue. | 该我们了 |
[35:10] | Pakhan will still be protected. | 帕克汉有重重保护 |
[35:12] | I’ll deal with the muscle. | 我来对付打手 |
[35:14] | You just watch my back. | 你掩护我 |
[36:03] | Tick-tock. You guys have the plans yet? | 快没时间了 你们拿到硬盘了吗 |
[36:10] | Don’t move or I’ll shoot. | 再动我就开枪了 |
[36:19] | You said watch back. | 你说让我掩护你的 |
[36:26] | I got it. Let’s move. | 到手了 我们走 |
[36:56] | I could actually get used to this. | 这感觉还真不赖 |
[37:09] | Congratulations. Now you my favorite American. | 恭喜 现在你成为我最喜欢的美国人了 |
[37:12] | Hey, don’t get too excited. He has a lot of favorite Americans. | 别太高兴 他有很多最喜欢的美国人 |
[37:15] | Did you talk to John? | 你和约翰联系了吗 |
[37:16] | I did. He got the plutonium with an assist from Roy. | 是的 罗伊帮他拿到了钚元素 |
[37:20] | All we have to do is whip up an energy wave | 我们现在只需要激发出一道能量波 |
[37:22] | to destroy an all-knowing space being. Easy. | 消灭一个全知的宇宙人 小菜一碟 |
[37:25] | Before that, I would like to propose a toast | 首先 我要为米娅和威廉 |
[37:27] | to Mia and William. | 敬一杯酒 |
[37:30] | Couldn’t have done this without you. | 没有你们 我们就不可能成功 |
[37:33] | Vashe zdorovie. | 祝你健康 |
[37:34] | Actually, here we say “Prochnost”. | 实际上应该说”干杯” |
[37:37] | Prochnost? | 什么意思 |
[37:38] | Prochnost. It means strength. | 意思是力量 |
[37:41] | It means a lot more than that. | 但它的含义远不止如此 |
[37:44] | Um, would you mind giving me a minute | 大家可不可以 |
[37:46] | wth these two, please? | 让我和他俩单独聊聊 |
[37:47] | – Yes. – Sure. | -好 -没问题 |
[37:48] | Ah. Leave the bottle. | 把酒留下 |
[37:54] | I know that I haven’t really spoken to the two of you | 我还没有详细地对你们两个讲过 |
[37:57] | about my time in Russia. | 我在俄罗斯的遭遇 |
[38:02] | And that is because there were some things that I did here | 那是因为我在这里做过一些 |
[38:05] | that I’m not very proud of. | 不光彩的事 |
[38:07] | As I’m coming to grips with | 当我逐渐接受 |
[38:09] | the fact that the two of you are grown up, | 你们两个已经是成年人的事实后 |
[38:11] | I’m realizing that | 我意识到 |
[38:14] | shielding you from the bad | 不让你们知道这些坏事 |
[38:16] | isn’t going to do our relationships any good. | 对我们的关系没有好处 |
[38:22] | From this point forward, whatever you want to know, | 从今以后 无论你们想知道什么 |
[38:24] | whatever you might want to ask me is fair game, ok? | 想问什么 我都会如实相告 |
[38:30] | Like dislocating your thumbs? | 比如如何让大拇指脱臼 |
[38:31] | ‘Cause I can’t believe I missed that. | 我不敢相信我错过了那一幕 |
[38:32] | Maybe something a little less painful. | 换个没那么疼的问题吧 |
[38:36] | What about that island you were on? | 你曾经待过的那座岛呢 |
[38:39] | It’s Lian Yu. | 岛的名字叫炼狱 |
[38:42] | It’s mandarin for “Purgatory”. | 汉语意思是试炼地狱 |
[38:47] | You think that’ll be enough? | 这样就够了吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah, well, this should do the trick. | 应该没问题了 |
[38:53] | Roy, thanks for your help, man. | 感谢你的帮助 罗伊 |
[38:55] | It was good having you back, | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[38:56] | even if it was Just for one last mission. | 就算只能一起行动一次 |
[39:00] | I think I’m gonna stick around for a while. | 我打算多待一段时间了 |
[39:02] | If you’re gonna be taking on a space god, | 如果你们真的要对抗宇宙神明 |
[39:03] | I figure you might need all the help you can get. | 我觉得你们需要很多帮手 |
[39:06] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 我很高兴你改变了主意 |
[39:09] | You know, when I first met Oliver, | 我当初遇到奥利弗的时候 |
[39:11] | he gave me a purpose, | 他让我有了目标 |
[39:13] | but he also gave me all of you. | 但也让我遇到了你们大家 |
[39:16] | It makes sense that having a team is | 既然和团队合作对我的未来有益处 |
[39:17] | what helps me in the future, so why wait? | 那为何要等到以后呢 |
[39:21] | Besides, you know, I kind of miss this place. | 还有 我也挺想念这里 |
[39:27] | Welcome back, Roy. | 欢迎回来 罗伊 |
[39:34] | Don’t forget to send me that picture of my dad with that haircut. | 别忘了给我寄一张我爸那样发型的照片 |
[39:37] | Don’t forget to ask about Bratva tattoo. | 别忘了问他兄弟会纹身的事 |
[39:39] | We have matching. | 我俩的纹身是成对的 |
[39:40] | Used to. Used to, actually. | 曾经是 那纹身已经不在了 |
[39:42] | Oh, ho. I’m gonna need to hear that story immediately. | 我现在就要听这个故事 |
[39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:49] | I always seem to end up in your debt. | 我好像总是要欠你的人情 |
[39:51] | We are beyond keeping score. | 以我们的关系就不用计较了 |
[39:53] | We have been friends, we have been enemies. | 我们当过朋友也曾经是敌人 |
[39:56] | From now on, let us just be brothers. | 从今以后 我们当兄弟就行了 |
[39:58] | Not the Bratva kind. | 不是兄弟会的那种 |
[39:59] | No! Real family, like the one you have now. | 当然不是 真正的家人 和这些家人一样 |
[40:04] | I can be the fun uncle. | 我可以当一个风趣的叔叔 |
[40:09] | Being father really suits you. | 你很适合当父亲 |
[40:13] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[40:14] | Thank you. Good-bye, Oliver. | 谢谢你 再见 奥利弗 |
[40:16] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[40:21] | Oh, Laurel, uh… | 劳蕾尔 |
[40:23] | There’s something I want to say. | 我有句话要说 |
[40:24] | What? One last hilarious Russian joke for the road? | 什么话 分别前的最后一个俄罗斯笑话 |
[40:29] | Sorry to doubt you. | 很抱歉我之前怀疑过你 |
[40:31] | I guess leopards really can change spots. | 看来人真的会改变 |
[40:35] | Or in your case, bird, feather. | 对你而言 金丝雀也可以改变羽毛的颜色 |
[40:38] | I thought you said you weren’t sentimental. | 你不是说过自己没什么感情 |
[40:40] | Maybe I change, too, like you. | 也许我也变了 和你一样 |
[40:53] | Did you bring the plans? | 你带来硬盘了吗 |
[40:57] | About that. | 其实 |
[40:59] | I have decided not to join you | 我决定不加入你和 |
[41:00] | and your cosmic fashion tragedy | 穿衣品味堪忧的宇宙人的 |
[41:02] | that you’re in cahoots with. | 计划之中了 |
[41:04] | Then you won’t get your earth back. | 那你就无法复原你的地球 |
[41:06] | If saving it means going back to the person that I used to be, | 如果拯救它的代价是让我变回以前的自己 |
[41:08] | then what the hell is the point? | 那还有什么意义 |
[41:12] | You really have changed. | 你的确变了 |
[41:14] | Look, I’m new to this whole doing the right thing game, | 虽然我还不太习惯做正确的事 |
[41:18] | but you should really tell your family the truth. | 但是你应该把事实告诉你的家人 |
[41:21] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[41:23] | Then this is gonna be a little awkward. | 那这下要尴尬了 |
[41:32] | I didn’t want to believe it. | 我本来不想相信的 |
[41:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:43] | Lyla, what– what have you done? | 莱拉 你做了什么 |