时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal– | 七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个 |
[00:05] | to save my city, | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:06] | but now a new threat has emerged, | 但现在一个新的威胁出现了 |
[00:08] | a danger so severe, it has forced me | 这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不 |
[00:10] | to leave my family in order to face it. | 离开我的家人 |
[00:12] | And it won’t be enough for me to just be the Green Arrow. | 我作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对它了 |
[00:14] | To prevent the crisis that’s coming, | 为了阻止即将到来的危机 |
[00:16] | I am going to have to become someone else. | 我必须成为另一个人 |
[00:18] | I am going to have to become…something else. | 我必须成为另一个存在 |
[00:22] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | Earth-2 is…gone. | 地球二…不见了 |
[00:25] | The destruction of that earth was a necessary sacrifice. | 那个地球被摧毁是必要的牺牲 |
[00:28] | Mar Novu is not trying to prevent what’s going to happen | 马尔·诺武并非在试图阻止事情发生 |
[00:32] | because he’s gonna be what causes it. | 因为他就是事情的起因 |
[00:33] | John Diggle is my adoptive father. | 约翰·狄格尔是我的养父 |
[00:36] | – Thanks, Mr. Diggles. – Call me Dig. | -谢谢你 狄格尔先生 -叫我狄格就好 |
[00:38] | We have to take out the Deathstrokes. | 这次我们要把丧钟帮彻底消灭 |
[00:43] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[00:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:02] | Oh, my god. Dad! | 天哪 爸爸 |
[01:08] | W-William? William? | 威廉 威廉 |
[01:20] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[01:22] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:24] | Well, you’re so young. | 你怎么这么年轻 |
[01:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:29] | What is this? How did we get here? | 这什么情况 我们怎么到这来了 |
[01:30] | I…I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[01:35] | Those are my kids. | 他们俩是我的孩子 |
[01:37] | Your kids. | 你的孩子 |
[01:39] | Are you… are you ok? | 你 你还好吗 |
[01:42] | H-how is this real? | 这怎么可能发生 |
[01:44] | Good question. The last time I checked, | 问得好 据我所知 |
[01:46] | you didn’t have an adult daughter or any daughter. | 你并没有一位已经成年的女儿或任何女儿 |
[01:49] | We had a daughter… | 我们生了个女儿… |
[01:52] | And we named her Mia. | 我们给她取名米娅 |
[01:54] | Felicity gave birth a few months after we left Star City. | 我们离开星城几个月后费利西蒂生下了她 |
[01:57] | How? I… I didn’t even know she was pregnant. | 怎么会 我都不知道她已经怀孕了 |
[02:00] | We didn’t tell anyone. | 我们谁也没说 |
[02:02] | We wanted to keep her off the grid to protect her. | 我们想对此保密 以保护她 |
[02:06] | That was only a few months ago. | 那只是几个月前的事 |
[02:11] | This is Novu. | 是诺武干的 |
[02:12] | You called me dad. | 你刚刚叫我爸爸 |
[02:14] | You adopted me. | 你收养了我 |
[02:16] | Remember? It’s Connor. | 还记得吗 我是康纳 |
[02:18] | No. No. I–I– I haven’t. | 不 不对 我 我没有 |
[02:23] | He hasn’t because he hasn’t yet. | 他没有领养你是因为这事还没发生 |
[02:27] | Look. What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[02:30] | I think we’re in the past. | 我觉得我们回到了过去 |
[02:32] | – That is insane. – Look at this place. | -太扯了 -看看这地方 |
[02:35] | It’s new, and them! | 东西都是新的 还有他们 |
[02:37] | No gray hair, no wrinkles, | 没有白头发 没长皱纹 |
[02:38] | and we are staring at our dad alive | 而且我们正看着活生生的爸爸 |
[02:42] | instead of at his tombstone. | 而不是他的墓碑 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry. What year is this? | 抱歉 现在是哪一年 |
[02:46] | 2…2019 2-2–uh, it’s 2019. | |
[02:50] | What year is it supposed to be? | 现在应该是哪一年 |
[02:53] | 2040 2040. | |
[03:03] | Wait. So an hour ago, | 等等 一小时前 |
[03:04] | I was just with Ben Turner’s 6-year-old child, | 我还和本·特纳六岁的儿子在一起 |
[03:06] | and now he’s an adult, and now I’m his father? | 而现在他长大成人了 我还成了他爸爸 |
[03:08] | At least you didn’t throw up like you usually do. | 至少你没有像你以往那样吐出来 |
[03:10] | Just saying. | 只是随口一说 |
[03:11] | I’m genuinely sorry that both of you found out this way, | 我真抱歉你们俩这样得知这些事 |
[03:15] | about Mia, about the Monitor. | 米娅的事 还有监视者 |
[03:19] | Felicity and I wanted to tell you. | 我和费利西蒂很想告诉你们 |
[03:20] | Oliver, as far as excuses go, | 奥利弗 |
[03:22] | a cosmic being asking you to sacrifice your life | 一个宇宙人要求你牺牲你的生活 |
[03:24] | to save the entire universe is a…pretty good one. | 来拯救整个宇宙 是个很好的借口了 |
[03:28] | Look. Those kids have 20 years of stuff we don’t know. | 那群孩子有我们不知道的那二十年信息 |
[03:32] | When are we gonna be able to ask them what happens? | 我们何时能问他们到底发生了什么 |
[03:34] | I think we should give them their space, | 我想我们应该给他们点时间 |
[03:35] | and when they’re ready, they’ll open up. | 等他们准备好了 他们自然会开口 |
[03:38] | Ok. Laurel’s on her way to Star City. | 好吧 劳蕾尔已经在来星城的路上了 |
[03:40] | I can’t believe her entire earth is just gone. | 我真不敢相信她的整个地球都消失了 |
[03:43] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t the Monitor bring her here? | 我不明白 为什么监视者不把她带来这里 |
[03:45] | Or grown-up JJ or Zoe? | 还有长大后的JJ 还有佐伊 |
[03:47] | What game is he playing? | 他到底在打什么算盘 |
[03:48] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | but we have to stop him. | 但我们必须阻止他 |
[03:52] | How do we stop a god? | 我们怎么去阻止一个神 |
[03:55] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[03:57] | Ok. How did this happen? This can’t be real. | 这怎么可能发生呢 这不可能是真的 |
[04:00] | Well, it is. | 但千真万确 |
[04:04] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | I’m fine. Yeah. Just please tell me | 我很好 真的 不过拜托你告诉我 |
[04:08] | that you were able to get JJ. | 你之前已经解决JJ了 |
[04:10] | I had him, and I was gonna…kill him, | 我差点就成了 我本来要…杀了他的 |
[04:15] | and the next thing I know, I’m–I’m here. | 然后下一秒 我就到了这 |
[04:18] | So he’s still out there. | 所以他还留在胡作非为 |
[04:20] | You mean, out there 20 years in the future | 你想说的应该是二十年后的未来吧 |
[04:22] | unless you’re talking about the current JJ, | 除非你指的是现在的JJ |
[04:24] | who’d be, like, what, 5? | 他才多大 五岁 |
[04:25] | And you’re not gonna thwick him. | 你也不能现在解决了他 |
[04:28] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[04:30] | No, I’m not, ok? | 不 我不会的 好吗 |
[04:32] | How does this even work, all right? | 这一切到底怎么发生的 |
[04:34] | Because my dad doesn’t even know who I am, | 我爸甚至都不知道我是谁 |
[04:37] | and if he finds out about JJ, what he did, | 如果他知道了JJ干的那些事 |
[04:39] | what I–what I almost did, | 还有我差点杀了他 |
[04:42] | he won’t want to. | 他不会想知道的 |
[04:44] | So don’t tell him. | 那就别告诉他 |
[04:47] | Don’t tell anyone anything. | 一个字都不要对他们说 |
[04:49] | – Are you serious? – She’s right. | -你说真的吗 -她说得对 |
[04:51] | This is original Team Arrow we’re talking about. | 这可是初代绿箭队 |
[04:53] | They are gonna know something’s up. | 他们一定会有所察觉的 |
[04:54] | Do you want to tell Rene his daughter’s dead | 你是想告诉雷内他的女儿死了 |
[04:57] | or tell John that his son’s the one who did it? | 还是告诉约翰是他儿子杀的 |
[05:00] | What’s done is done. | 覆水难收 |
[05:11] | This place looks exactly like it did | 这地方看起来 |
[05:13] | when I was 13, | 就和我十三岁时一样 |
[05:15] | which makes sense because I guess I still am. | 不过这里的我确实是十三岁 |
[05:19] | Sorry about the boxes. | 抱歉有点乱 |
[05:20] | Felicity and I left pretty suddenly to get to the cabin. | 我和费利西蒂搬去小屋时走得匆忙 |
[05:23] | And we had planned to | 我们本来计划好了 |
[05:25] | come back here with both of you at some point. | 等到时机成熟就带你们两个一起回来 |
[05:28] | Yeah. That, um, didn’t really work out. | 是啊 不过那计划并没成功 |
[05:33] | Because I died? | 因为我死了 |
[05:35] | We don’t know exactly. | 我们也不是很清楚 |
[05:37] | You just sort of disappeared. | 你就那么失踪了 |
[05:43] | So did, uh–looks like the two of you | 那么…看起来似乎你们两个 |
[05:46] | got a chance to… to grow up with each other. | 有幸能一起长大 |
[05:51] | Actually, um, Mia and I | 其实我和米娅 |
[05:54] | just found out about each other recently. | 也是最近才彼此认识的 |
[05:57] | I never saw Felicity growing up, | 我后来长大过程中再没见过费利西蒂 |
[05:59] | and… and after I left here, | 而且…而且我离开这里之后 |
[06:02] | I never saw you again. | 也没再见过你 |
[06:05] | Yeah. After you died, it was, um, | 没错 你死了之后 |
[06:08] | just me and mom at the cabin. | 只剩下我和妈妈待在小屋里 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for the two of you. | 我很抱歉没能陪在你们俩身边 |
[06:15] | However, we are here now. | 但无论如何我们现在团聚了 |
[06:18] | Why don’t we sit down, | 我们不如先坐下 |
[06:20] | and you guys can catch me up to speed or… | 你们俩可以跟我说说发生了什么或者 |
[06:22] | On 20 years? | 整整二十年吗 |
[06:24] | It doesn’t really work that way. | 那是不可能的 |
[06:27] | Even if it did, I’m just… I’m tired. | 就算可能 我也 我也太累了 |
[06:29] | I want to sleep, and I… you know? | 我想睡觉而且我…你能明白吗 |
[06:33] | Yep. Well, the bedroom is right there. | 明白 卧室就在那边 |
[06:37] | Just please make yourself at home, ok? | 别拘束就当在自己家 好吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:50] | This is gonna be… interesting. | 这事…有意思了 |
[06:53] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[06:56] | Felicity. She needs to know that the two of you are back. | 费利西蒂 得让她知道你俩回来了 |
[07:00] | – You can’t. – Why? | -你不能告诉她 -为什么 |
[07:01] | Look. I’m not exactly sure how this time travel thing works. | 我还不太清楚这个时间旅行是怎么一回事 |
[07:05] | Maybe we shouldn’t… bring mom into this | 也许我们不应该…把妈妈牵扯进来 |
[07:08] | until we have a better understanding of what…this is. | 等我们弄得更清楚点再说 |
[07:12] | That’s a good point. | 你说的有道理 |
[07:17] | William, tell me something good about the future, please. | 威廉 和我说些未来的好事 拜托了 |
[07:21] | Well…you know those computer projects | 你记得我不和你说话时 |
[07:24] | that I would work on in my room when I wasn’t talking to you? | 在房里摆弄的计算机项目吧 |
[07:28] | – Yeah. – I turned that teen angst | -当然 -我把那青春期焦虑 |
[07:31] | into a multibillion-dollar tech empire. | 变成了价值数万亿的科技帝国 |
[07:36] | – What? – Kind of a mogul. | -什么 -我算是个大亨了 |
[07:37] | That’s phenomenal. That’s, um… | 太厉害了 真是… |
[07:41] | I get the feeling I’m gonna be really… | 我感觉我会非常… |
[07:44] | really, really proud of how you turned out. | 非常非常为你的成就感到骄傲的 |
[07:48] | Yeah. Well, um… | 嗯 怎么说… |
[07:51] | I didn’t just turn out. | 不只是这些 |
[07:56] | There’s something I should tell you. | 有些事情我该告诉你 |
[08:02] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[08:07] | Yeah, buddy. I know. | 小伙子 我知道 |
[08:10] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你知道 -是的 |
[08:14] | Felicity and I knew, | 费利西蒂和我是知情的 |
[08:15] | and we just, um… | 我们… |
[08:19] | Well, we hoped that you were gonna | 我们只希望等你觉得合适的时候 |
[08:22] | come out to us when you were comfortable. | 会对我们出柜 |
[08:25] | You clearly didn’t get that chance, | 显然你没等到那个机会 |
[08:26] | and that’s on me, so…I’m sorry. | 而那是我的错 对不起 |
[08:32] | Dad, we all have the chance to get to know each other now. | 爸爸 我们如今都有机会相互了解了 |
[08:35] | If your sister will let me. | 如果你妹妹不抵触我的话 |
[08:36] | Mia will come around. | 米娅会想通的 |
[08:38] | You know, she can be a little bit… a little bit stubborn | 她有时会有点 固执 |
[08:41] | and…hard to reach sometimes. | 有点…难以接近 |
[08:44] | Shocker. Where’d she get that from? | 太惊讶了 这是遗传谁的 |
[08:46] | Mom, I guess. | 我猜是从妈妈那里吧 |
[08:57] | My husband needs help. | 我丈夫需要救助 |
[08:59] | Did you check in at the desk? | 你在前台挂号了吗 |
[09:01] | We’re donors here. | 我们是捐助人 |
[09:04] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[09:07] | I’m just gonna have a look. | 我先看看 |
[09:10] | Run! Bomb! | 快跑 炸弹 |
[09:28] | Starling General was attacked last night | 星城总院昨晚遭到袭击 |
[09:30] | after a bomb was found inside | 炸弹被藏在皇弓资本总裁 |
[09:33] | Archroyal Capital CEO Macmillan Fairfield. | 麦克米伦·菲尔弗德体内 |
[09:35] | Authorities believe the infamous terrorist | 当局认为是臭名昭著的恐怖分子 |
[09:37] | Deathstroke orchestrated the attack. | 丧钟帮策划了这次袭击 |
[09:41] | Please tell me the city’s better in the future. | 拜托告诉我未来这座城市比现在要好 |
[09:43] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 嗯嗯 绝对更好了 |
[09:45] | – You think this is Slade? – No. No, no. | -你觉得是斯莱德干的吗 -不 不是 |
[09:46] | I have A.R.G.U.S. keeping tabs. | 我一直让天眼会留意他的行踪 |
[09:48] | He’s currently in Buredunia, | 他目前在白都尼亚 |
[09:49] | which is nowhere near Star City. | 离星城十万八千里 |
[09:50] | Neither is his son, Kane Wolfman. | 也不是他儿子 凯恩·沃夫曼 |
[09:52] | So this is someone new? | 所以说这个人是新出现的 |
[09:53] | Yep. Someone has co-opted the Deathstroke mask, | 对 有人和丧钟帮合作了 |
[09:56] | and they’re using it to terrorize the city. | 并借由他们的身份来恐吓这座城市 |
[09:58] | We need motive. | 我们需要弄清动机 |
[09:59] | Well, the vic is some rich Wall Street type, | 死者是金融巨富类型的 |
[10:01] | and those guys are easy to hate. | 这类人很容易招仇恨 |
[10:03] | We’re not all bad. | 也不是所有巨富都是坏人 |
[10:06] | – He’s a billionaire. – Say what?! | -他是个亿万富翁 -你说什么 |
[10:08] | Please tell me Zoe is, too. How is Zoe? | 请告诉我佐伊也是 佐伊怎么样了 |
[10:10] | I mean, are you guys still friends? | 你们还是朋友吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. She’s… you’d be proud. | 她…你会为她感到骄傲的 |
[10:18] | Hello, bunker! | 你好 地堡 |
[10:20] | Oh, it feels so good to be back. | 重回这里感觉太好了 |
[10:22] | Wait. Are those the kids from the future? | 等等 那两位是来自未来的孩子吗 |
[10:23] | Those are definitely the kids from the future! | 那两位一定是来自未来的孩子 |
[10:24] | Oh, my god, and excuse me. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[10:25] | When were you gonna tell me about this, Councilman Ramirez? | 你们打算何时告诉我这事 拉米雷斯议员 |
[10:26] | 我们代表贫民区 为拉米雷斯投票 | |
[10:27] | This is so cool. I may have had coffee on the plane, | 这太酷了 我可能在飞机上喝了咖啡 |
[10:28] | and by “may have,” I mean I definitely did have it. | 说是”可能” 我是说我绝对喝了 |
[10:30] | It’s Candidate Ramirez. | 只是拉米雷斯候选人 |
[10:31] | We don’t know if I win yet. | 我们还不知道我是否赢了 |
[10:32] | Uh, did you miss the part where these kids are from the future? | 你是忘了这俩孩子是来自未来的吗 |
[10:36] | Ok. Rene, if you really want to know, you become mayor. | 雷内 如果你真想知道的话 你成了市长 |
[10:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:43] | Oh, that’s a text from D. | 小黛的短信 |
[10:44] | I will let her know about Slade | 我会和她说斯莱德的事 |
[10:46] | and gloat that I’m gonna be her boss. | 并且和她炫耀我要当她上司了 |
[10:51] | William, we should, uh, go, let them work. | 威廉 我们该走了 让他们忙 |
[10:53] | Wait. But I just got here, | 等等 我才刚到 |
[10:54] | and I have so many questions, | 有一肚子问题 |
[10:56] | starting with why did nobody say anything about my beard? | 就从为什么没人对我的胡子发表评论开始 |
[10:57] | It’s good to see you, Curtis. | 很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯 |
[10:59] | Your beard looks tremendous, OK? | 你的胡子看上去棒极了 |
[11:00] | I mean, work or otherwise, I’d like you to stay. | 不管忙不忙 我希望你们留下 |
[11:03] | Yeah. No. I just, um…I’d rather see the city than the bunker. | 不 比起待在地堡 我更想看看这座城市 |
[11:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:10] | I can’t believe that’s your son, that’s William. | 我简直不敢相信那是你儿子 威廉 |
[11:13] | I can, however, definitely believe that that is your daughter. | 然而我很肯定 那位一定是你女儿 |
[11:15] | – Ok. – Yeah. | -行了 -没错 |
[11:17] | Speaking of which, I’m a little upset you didn’t tell me about her, | 说到这个 我有点不满你没和我说起过她 |
[11:19] | but that’s ok. | 但没关系 |
[11:20] | I forgive you. So why’d you call in the big guns? | 我原谅你了 所以说你为什么召集大家 |
[11:23] | – You know Earth-2? – Yeah. | -你知道地球二吧 -知道 |
[11:25] | Well, yeah. It was destroyed by a wave of energy. | 它被一股能量波摧毁了 |
[11:28] | This fabric was clipped by it, | 这片布料也被它撕破了 |
[11:29] | and I would like you to try and help me figure out what it is. | 我希望你能尝试帮我搞清楚这是什么 |
[11:33] | I can track down some equipment. | 我可以找来些仪器 |
[11:35] | It might…take a bit. | 也许…要花点时间 |
[11:38] | The reason why I would help? | 不过我为什么要帮这个忙 |
[11:39] | It’s a wave of energy that’s powerful enough to destroy a planet, | 那是一股足以摧毁一个星球的能量波 |
[11:42] | So it’s probably powerful enough to stop a god, | 所以也很可能足以阻止一位神 |
[11:46] | which is…what we’re doing now. | 也正是我们现在想做的事情 |
[11:49] | God. You said god. | 神 你说神 |
[11:51] | So the fate of the universe is in my hands. | 所以宇宙的命运落在了我手中 |
[11:55] | Cool, cool, cool. Yeah. You guys– I got it. | 好好好 你们…我明白了 |
[12:00] | Lyla is still off the grid, | 依旧联系不上莱拉 |
[12:02] | But she’ll be very happy to see you. | 但她会很高兴见到你的 |
[12:05] | You know, we always wanted a brother for JJ. | 我们一直希望JJ有个兄弟 |
[12:09] | – You and he close? – Yeah. Best friends. | -你俩很亲吗 -是的 死党 |
[12:13] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:14] | I didn’t know this was bring your kid to work day. | 我还不知道今天是”带孩子上班日”呢 |
[12:16] | Thought I might be able to help. | 我想着我也许能帮上忙 |
[12:18] | Connor was an agent at an organization called Knightwatch. | 康纳是一个名叫骑士团的组织的特工 |
[12:21] | It makes A.R.G.U.S. look like a kindergarten class. | 和那里一比天眼会就是幼儿园级别的 |
[12:23] | The Canaries are comparable, though. | 金丝雀们倒是和我们不相上下 |
[12:25] | Canaries? | 金丝雀们 |
[12:28] | Forget it. What do you got? | 没事 你们有什么线索 |
[12:31] | Found this on the vic, | 在死者身上找到了这个 |
[12:32] | what was left of him. | 在他的残骸上 |
[12:34] | May I? | 能给我看看吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:38] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过这个 |
[12:40] | A, um, terrorist organization, | 一个恐怖组织 |
[12:42] | they use these to deliver messages. | 他们用这个来传递消息 |
[12:45] | Do you have a black light? | 你们有黑光灯吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah, but we ran the inks on it already. | 但我们已经查过上面的墨迹了 |
[12:48] | Nothing turned up. | 什么都没发现 |
[12:50] | That is because you checked it dry. | 那是因为你们是在干着的时候查的 |
[12:55] | Ok. So that’s our motive. | 好吧 这就是我们要找的动机了 |
[12:56] | That’s good work, Connor. | 干得漂亮 康纳 |
[12:59] | Is there something else you recognize? | 你还辨认出了什么吗 |
[13:01] | No. Uh, that’s it. | 没有了 就这些 |
[13:05] | And that is Mia, so I should probably… | 是米娅的信息 我八成该… |
[13:09] | Go. Go, go, go. I’ll catch up with you later. | 去吧 快去 我晚点和你说 |
[13:11] | It can’t really be JJ, can it? | 不会真的是JJ吧 |
[13:14] | Look. This all started the night we got here. | 听着 这一切都是从我们到这的那晚开始的 |
[13:15] | Maybe JJ came back, too. | 也许JJ也回来了 |
[13:17] | What, and the first thing he decides to do is blow something up? | 然后他要做的第一件事就是搞个爆炸 |
[13:20] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[13:21] | It does if you know my brother. | 如果你们了解我哥哥的话就说得通了 |
[13:23] | “Star City’s cancer is the rich” | “星城的毒瘤是那些富人” |
[13:26] | It’s JJ’s favorite catchphrase. | 那是JJ最爱说的话 |
[13:28] | Ok. We should tell dad and the team. | 我们应该告诉爸爸和团队 |
[13:30] | Not a chance. This is our mess to clean up. | 绝对不能说 这是我们自己要去处理的问题 |
[13:33] | But we could use their help. | 但我们可以请他们帮忙 |
[13:34] | I mean, maybe if JJ sees John, then– | 我是说 如果JJ看见了约翰 那… |
[13:37] | Look. He won’t care. | 他不会在乎的 |
[13:38] | JJ will kill dad if he gets in his way. | 如果老爸挡了他的道 JJ也会把他杀了 |
[13:40] | This is on us. | 这是我们的责任 |
[13:42] | It’s on us to avenge Zoe. | 我们要给佐伊报仇 |
[13:47] | Well, then first, we need to find him. | 那我们要先找到他 |
[13:50] | All right. You know him best. | 好吧 你最了解他 |
[13:53] | You know the Deathstrokes. | 你了解丧钟帮的人 |
[13:55] | Where would he go? | 他会去哪呢 |
[13:58] | Where it all began. | 在一切开始的地方 |
[14:03] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[14:05] | 20 years from now, this place is Galaxy One, | 20年后 这里是银河一号 |
[14:07] | But 2019, it’s where the Deathstrokes started. | 但在2019年 这是丧钟帮发迹的地方 |
[14:12] | I am getting a case of deja vu in the worst possible way. | 我觉得可能会有糟糕的事情发生 |
[14:15] | You stay out of sight. | 你别露面 |
[14:16] | Connor and I got this. | 康纳和我能搞定 |
[14:17] | You what? | 什么 |
[14:32] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:34] | Something’s not right. | 有点不太对 |
[14:41] | Don’t move… | 别动… |
[14:43] | Or we all go boom. | 否则我们就都炸飞了 |
[14:46] | Frak! | 该死 |
[14:48] | JJ JJ. | |
[14:53] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[14:56] | Why did you do it, JJ? | 你为什么要这样做 JJ |
[14:58] | Why did you kill her? | 你为什么要杀死她 |
[15:00] | Damn it, JJ! Answer me! | 妈的 JJ 回答我 |
[15:03] | Who the hell is JJ? | JJ是谁啊 |
[15:06] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[15:09] | Incoming. | 有人来了 |
[15:11] | Evac now! | 马上撤退 |
[15:19] | Oh, great. Looks like we made it back | 太棒了 看起来我们回来 |
[15:21] | just in time to walk into a bomb trap. | 刚好赶上个炸弹陷阱 |
[15:28] | How’d you find us? | 你们是怎么找到我们的 |
[15:29] | Later. We have to move. | 回头再说 我们得赶紧走 |
[15:30] | Might be a bit of a problem. | 恐怕还有个小问题 |
[15:32] | Buy us a few seconds. | 能争取点时间 |
[15:35] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[15:41] | Go! | 跑 |
[15:49] | Well, at least we didn’t die. | 至少我们都还活着 |
[15:57] | It’s a good thing we were tracking the victim, | 幸亏我们在追踪受害人 |
[15:59] | Or you would have been in worse shape than that drive. | 否则你们的状况会比那个驱动器更糟糕 |
[16:01] | At least it’s still in one piece. | 至少它还是完整的 |
[16:03] | Maybe I can recover the data. | 也许我可以把数据恢复 |
[16:04] | Maybe you can explain to all of us what you were doing there | 也许你可以解释一下你们没有后援 |
[16:06] | with no backup. | 去那干什么 |
[16:07] | We can take care of ourselves. | 我们自己可以照顾自己 |
[16:09] | That’s not the point, Mia. | 问题不在这 米娅 |
[16:10] | What were you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[16:12] | In the future, that building is the Deathstroke home base. | 在未来 那个建筑是丧钟帮的大本营 |
[16:16] | The leader’s Grant Wilson. | 头是格兰特·威尔逊 |
[16:18] | Slade’s other son. Surprise, surprise. | 斯莱德的另一个儿子 意不意外 |
[16:21] | Were you ever planning on sharing that information | 你们想过要和其他团队成员 |
[16:23] | with the rest of the class? | 分享那个信息吗 |
[16:25] | – No. – Clearly your daughter. | -没有 -绝对是你亲女儿 |
[16:28] | So if you knew it was Grant, | 如果你们知道是格兰特 |
[16:30] | then why did you call him JJ? | 那为什么叫他JJ |
[16:32] | I heard you yell his name. | 我听见你喊他的名字了 |
[16:34] | What’s going on here? | 到底是什么情况 |
[16:35] | She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 她不知道她在说什么 |
[16:37] | Then you tell me, Connor! | 那你告诉我 康纳 |
[16:45] | We came back. | 我们回来了 |
[16:47] | So we thought maybe JJ did, too. | 所以我们想也许JJ也回来了 |
[16:49] | That’s why we didn’t tell you about the Deathstrokes. | 所以我们没有告诉你们丧钟帮的事 |
[16:51] | Connor, I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 康纳 我不明白你的意思 |
[16:53] | In the future, Grant trains a new leader, | 在未来 格兰特培养了个新领袖 |
[16:56] | Someone who eventually takes over the Deathstrokes. | 最终接管了丧钟帮 |
[17:02] | It’s JJ. | 就是JJ |
[17:03] | You told me JJ was fine! | 你告诉过我JJ挺好的 |
[17:05] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[17:07] | – There’s something else. – William. | -还有件事 -威廉 |
[17:09] | Look. They have a right to know, | 他们有权知道 |
[17:11] | And I’m done holding onto this. | 我不想再隐瞒了 |
[17:15] | Future Star City is a terrible place. | 未来的星城是个糟糕的地方 |
[17:18] | It’s run by gangs, the cops are corrupt, | 黑帮横行 警察腐败 |
[17:21] | Politicians, too. | 政客们也一样 |
[17:23] | Does that include me? | 那也包括我吗 |
[17:27] | We were trying to save it, | 我们想要拯救它 |
[17:28] | But that meant stopping JJ, | 但那就意味着要阻止JJ |
[17:29] | and that’s what we were doing right before we came here. | 我们来这里之前就在那样做 |
[17:31] | We–we thought we could, but… | 我们以为我们可以 但… |
[17:36] | Zoe was with Mia, and… | 佐伊当时和米娅在一起 然后… |
[17:41] | And what? | 然后怎么了 |
[17:45] | JJ killed her. | JJ杀了她 |
[17:49] | I’m so sorry, Rene. | 我很抱歉 雷内 |
[17:58] | Rene! Rene, stop, man. Let’s talk! | 雷内 站住 我们谈谈 |
[18:01] | Talk about what, huh? | 有什么可谈的 |
[18:03] | About how your son killed my daughter? | 谈谈你儿子是怎么杀了我的女儿的 |
[18:04] | Look, man. I know you’re angry, ok? | 听着 我知道你很生气 |
[18:06] | I’m shook, too. My son’s a murderer, Rene, | 我也很震惊 我的儿子是个凶手 雷内 |
[18:08] | a murderer. | 杀人凶手 |
[18:10] | But, man, now that we know what went on, | 但如今我们知道了发生了什么 |
[18:12] | maybe we can do something to change it. | 也许我们可以做点什么去改变它 |
[18:13] | Change it how? | 怎么改变 |
[18:15] | What if what we do today doesn’t make | 如果我们今天做的一切 |
[18:16] | a damn difference about tomorrow? | 都根本无法改变未来呢 |
[18:21] | This is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner. | 对不起 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[18:28] | Then tell me now, Connor! | 那现在说吧 康纳 |
[18:31] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[18:35] | When you took me in, I was angry | 你收留我的时候 我很气愤 |
[18:39] | and rebellious, | 而且很抗拒 |
[18:42] | But you… you refused to give up on me. | 但你 你没有放弃我 |
[18:46] | Man, you straightened me out, made me who I am, | 你让我改邪归正 塑造了现在的我 |
[18:49] | a soldier just like you… | 像你一样的战士… |
[18:55] | But JJ, he resented it. | 但JJ 他不喜欢 |
[19:00] | You know, it was like I had stole the love | 就好像是我把本应属于他的爱 |
[19:02] | that should have been his. | 给偷走了 |
[19:04] | Maybe if I had been a better son | 如果我是个更好的孩子 |
[19:06] | JJ would have never broken bad | JJ就不会变坏了 |
[19:08] | and Zoe would still be alive. | 佐伊也就不会死了 |
[19:12] | Dad, please say something. | 爸爸 拜托你说句话 |
[19:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[19:17] | Connor, since the moment you got here, | 康纳 从你来这的那一刻起 |
[19:21] | you have done nothing but lie to me, | 你就一直在骗我 |
[19:24] | to all of us. | 骗我们所有人 |
[19:27] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[19:33] | Zoe was fighting to fix exactly what her dad helped cause. | 佐伊在尽力去纠正他爸爸推波助澜的问题 |
[19:36] | That’s why she was a Canary like both of you. | 所以她像你们二位一样是金丝雀 |
[19:38] | You guys had a whole network of them in the city. | 你们在城里有一整个网络 |
[19:40] | And that’s what Connor was talking about earlier. | 康纳之前说的就是那个 |
[19:42] | And yet we still couldn’t save the city. | 可我们仍然无法拯救城市 |
[19:44] | After Rene walled off the Glades, | 雷内在贫民区外筑起高墙后 |
[19:46] | the scope was just too big, | 范围就太大了 |
[19:48] | and ever since the wall came down, | 而自从墙倒了 |
[19:49] | we’ve been fighting the Deathstrokes, | 我们就一直在和丧钟帮斗争 |
[19:50] | trying to make things better, but… | 想要改善情况 但… |
[19:53] | I just still don’t understand. | 我还是不太明白 |
[19:55] | I mean, JJ adores Zoe. How could he do something like this? | JJ很喜欢佐伊的 他怎么能这么做 |
[19:58] | Seemed pretty easy for him, | 对他好像不是难事 |
[20:00] | So how about we stop mourning poor, innocent JJ | 我们还是不要再哀悼可怜的无辜的JJ |
[20:02] | and accept who he actually is? | 而接受他成为恶人了好不好 |
[20:05] | Look. All that matters right now is stopping Grant Wilson | 现在重要的是我们要在格兰特·威尔逊 |
[20:07] | before he screws up everyone’s future. | 毁掉每个人的未来前阻止他 |
[20:10] | What else can you tell me about him? | 你还能告诉我他的什么事吗 |
[20:13] | Just the broad strokes. | 只是些大概信息 |
[20:15] | Grant made a name for himself | 格兰特以前就极具名气 |
[20:16] | doing pretty much exactly what he’s doing now. | 他现在所做的事跟以前几乎一样 |
[20:17] | Targeting the rich, appealing to the disenfranchised. | 以富人为目标 吸引被剥夺公民权的人 |
[20:21] | They became cult heroes, which is how he seduced JJ. | 他们就成了邪教英雄 就是这样吸引了JJ |
[20:24] | Any more specifics? | 还有具体信息吗 |
[20:25] | Grant’s home base just got blown up. | 格兰特的基地刚被炸毁 |
[20:26] | That–that never happened before. | 以前从未发生过 |
[20:29] | We’re in new territory now. | 我们也没有经验了 |
[20:31] | How long to access the drive? | 还要多久才能访问硬盘 |
[20:34] | More than a few, less than a year. | 还要一会儿 不到一年吧 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna go check on Rene. | 我去看看雷内 |
[20:43] | We should be out there doing something. | 我们应该出去做点什么 |
[20:45] | We will be once we know Grant Wilson’s plan. | 一旦我们知道格兰特·威尔逊的计划后就会的 |
[20:54] | Are you crazy? How can you not like mint chip? | 你疯了吗 你怎么会不喜欢薄荷片 |
[20:58] | It tastes like toothpaste. | 味道像牙膏 |
[21:00] | Aunt Dinah? I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 黛娜阿姨 我不知道你会来 |
[21:03] | Hey, kiddo. Give me a squeeze. | 丫头 过来抱抱 |
[21:09] | You want to talk to my dad, huh? | 你要跟我爸说话 是吧 |
[21:11] | I’ll go start scooping. | 我去挖冰淇淋了 |
[21:12] | Don’t eat all the ice cream. | 别把冰淇淋全吃了 |
[21:31] | How am I supposed to wake up every morning | 知道我们在一起的日子还剩多久 |
[21:32] | knowing how many days we have left together? | 我还怎么能每天早上醒来正常生活 |
[21:37] | By trying to change what happens, | 通过努力改变现状 |
[21:40] | trying every single day. | 每一天都努力 |
[21:49] | We should talk. What are you doing? | 我们要聊聊 你在干嘛 |
[21:53] | I’m going to the hospital bomb site. | 我要去医院的爆炸废墟 |
[21:55] | Maybe Dinah missed something. | 或许黛娜漏掉了什么 |
[21:56] | – Mia. – I’m not gonna stand around and waste time. | -米娅 -我不会在这里傻坐着浪费时间 |
[21:59] | Look. I know what’s driving you right now. | 听着 我知道现在是什么在驱使你 |
[22:01] | You lost a teammate. | 你失去了一个队友 |
[22:02] | I–I–I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[22:04] | I–I can help. I’m here to help. | 我可以帮你 我是来帮忙的 |
[22:06] | You know, I survived my whole life without you. | 没有你我也长这么大了 |
[22:08] | I don’t need you to play dad now. | 我不需要你现在来当爸爸 |
[22:10] | Hey. I’m not playing dad. I am simply telling you | 我不是在当爸爸 我只是告诉你 |
[22:12] | that it is not tactically wise to go out there by yourself… | 一个人到外面去是不明智的 |
[22:15] | Fine. I’ll take Laurel. | 好吧 我会带上劳蕾尔 |
[22:16] | When you are getting your decisions be driven by your emotions. | 你现在是在感情用事 |
[22:20] | Trust me. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我也经历过 |
[22:22] | You don’t get a say. | 你没有发言权 |
[22:23] | You gave up that right when | 当你把我和妈妈留在小屋时 |
[22:25] | you left me and mom alone in that cabin. | 你就失去那个权利了 |
[22:29] | How could you just abandon us? | 你怎么能抛弃我们 |
[22:30] | Because I chose to keep you safe, and I chose right. | 因为我选择保你们安全 我做得没错 |
[22:32] | You just wanted to be a hero, | 你只是想逞英雄 |
[22:34] | so you put your mission above your family. | 所以你把你的使命置于家庭之上 |
[22:38] | Don’t worry. You’ll learn to live without me pretty easy | 别担心 你很容易就会习惯没有我的生活 |
[22:43] | just like I learned to live without you. | 就像我习惯了没有你的生活 |
[22:47] | I’m not letting you go out there. | 我不会让你出去 |
[22:50] | Nyssa Al Ghul trained me. | 我受训于娜莎·厄尔·高福 |
[22:52] | You want to see how well? | 你想看看效果吗 |
[22:54] | I’m not gonna fight you. I’m your father. | 我不会跟你打 我是你爸 |
[22:55] | Really? Because from where I stand, | 是吗 因为在我看来 |
[22:58] | you’re just some guy in my way. | 你只是一个挡我路的家伙 |
[23:02] | Mia… | 米娅 |
[23:06] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去 |
[23:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:21] | Dad, I know this is bad timing, | 爸爸 我知道现在时机不对 |
[23:24] | but you should see this. | 但你得看看这个 |
[23:25] | It’s live. | 是现场直播 |
[23:29] | 6 years ago, my father rained terror down on this city. | 六年前 我父亲给这座城市带来了恐惧 |
[23:33] | He was short-sighted, foolish. | 他目光短浅 愚蠢至极 |
[23:36] | This city has a cancer. | 这个城市长了毒瘤 |
[23:38] | The 1% who control industry. | 百分之一的富人控制着工业 |
[23:40] | I will excise it. | 我将把它切除 |
[23:43] | Our siege of Star City begins tonight. | 我们今晚将围攻星城 |
[23:47] | This might be how it starts. | 这或许就是一切的源头 |
[23:50] | This is the beginning of the future. | 这就是未来的开始 |
[23:55] | Why would Grant give us advance warning? | 为什么格兰特会提前警告我们 |
[23:57] | It seems too easy. | 这似乎太简单了 |
[23:59] | That’s because it is. | 的确如此 |
[24:01] | Look. Grant may be planning an attack, | 听着 格兰特可能在计划袭击 |
[24:02] | but it won’t be on the rich. | 但不会是针对富人 |
[24:04] | That video’s a mislead. | 视频是个误导 |
[24:06] | This kind of deception is a Deathstroke special. | 这种骗局是丧钟的特色 |
[24:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:10] | I was undercover with them for a while, | 我在他们内部做过卧底 |
[24:13] | a last-ditch attempt to get through to JJ. | 那是我最后一次尝试去说服JJ |
[24:15] | Ok. So if this is a bait and switch, what’s the switch? | 如果这是个”偷梁换柱” 那”柱”是什么 |
[24:19] | What do you think Grant’s planning. | 你觉得格兰特在计划什么 |
[24:20] | Something a whole lot bigger. | 一件更大的事 |
[24:22] | I just don’t know what exactly. | 我只是不知道它具体是什么 |
[24:24] | Everything happening with the Deathstrokes is different now. | 所有跟丧钟帮有关的事都不一样了 |
[24:27] | Well, I’ve got some good news. | 我有些好消息 |
[24:29] | I managed to extract the data from the drive, | 我成功从硬盘中提取了数据 |
[24:31] | but, surprise, surprise, it’s encrypted. | 但是 意不意外 它是加密的 |
[24:33] | And since I’m not an expert | 在处理21世纪早期的解密算法上 |
[24:34] | in early 21st-century decryption algorithms, | 我不是专家 |
[24:36] | I’ve called in someone who is–Curtis. | 所以我求助了一个专家 他就是柯蒂斯 |
[24:39] | Great. Now what about Mia and Laurel? | 很好 米娅和劳蕾尔怎么办 |
[24:42] | We need to focus on tracking down Grant. | 我们要集中精力追踪格兰特 |
[24:44] | Felicity’s search algorithm should still be on the computer. | 费利西蒂的搜索算法应该还在电脑上 |
[24:46] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[24:48] | Mom really liked playing fast and loose | 妈妈真的很喜欢忽略 |
[24:50] | with the Fourth Amendment, huh? | 第四修正案啊 是吧 |
[24:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:54] | Any chatter from A.R.G.U.S.? | 有天眼会的消息吗 |
[24:56] | No. No, no, no. They said they’ll keep us posted. | 没有没有 他们说有消息就告诉我们 |
[25:01] | Hey. I spoke to Rene, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我和雷内谈过了 |
[25:03] | Well, I’m quite sure he’s not willing to talk to me. | 我很确定他不愿意和我说话 |
[25:05] | No, but I do know someone who is. | 是的 但我知道有人愿意 |
[25:18] | Are you avoiding him? | 你在躲他吗 |
[25:20] | No. | 没有 |
[25:30] | Maybe. | 或许是吧 |
[25:35] | I’ve never dealt with anything like this before. | 我从来没处理过这种事情 |
[25:36] | My head is still spinning. | 我头还是晕的 |
[25:39] | I–I–I want to blame someone. I just don’t know who. | 我想怪谁 但我不知道是谁 |
[25:44] | John, we all failed to save this city. | 约翰 我们都没能拯救这座城市 |
[25:47] | Yeah, Dinah, but I’m his father, | 是的 黛娜 但我是他爸 |
[25:49] | so it’s on me. | 责任在我 |
[25:51] | So you did pick who to blame. | 所以你有怪罪的人了 |
[25:57] | All this talk about JJ | 所有谈论JJ的话 |
[26:00] | got me thinking about Andy, how I failed him. | 都让我想到了安迪 我是如何辜负了他 |
[26:04] | So yeah, the blame is definitely on me. | 所以没错 这绝对是我的错 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told Rene | 我把告诉雷内的话跟你说一遍 |
[26:11] | because it’s the same thing I’ve been telling myself. | 因为我也是一直这样告诉我自己 |
[26:15] | Knowing what’s happened | 知道发生的事 |
[26:17] | can either destroy us or save us. | 要么摧毁我们 要么拯救我们 |
[26:21] | We’ve seen our worst. | 我们都见过最糟糕的自己 |
[26:24] | Now let’s be our best. | 现在让我们做最好的自己 |
[26:31] | In the future, do they still use the phrase “wild goose chase”? | 在未来 人们还会用”徒劳无功”这个短语吗 |
[26:35] | If you’re bored, you can go. | 如果你无聊了 你就走 |
[26:36] | I don’t need a babysitter. | 我不需要保姆 |
[26:37] | No, but you might need backup | 是 但在你杀格兰特·威尔逊时 |
[26:41] | when you try and kill Grant Wilson. | 你可能需要支援 |
[26:46] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:47] | Oh. Well, clearly no one has informed you | 显然没人告诉你 |
[26:50] | that I used to play for team villain. | 我以前为恶势力效力 |
[26:52] | And I can spot a murderous intent a million miles away. | 老远我就能嗅到杀戮的意图 |
[26:56] | So what, are you gonna try and talk me out of it now, | 那又怎样 你现在要劝我放弃吗 |
[26:59] | tell me to listen to my dad or– | 让我听我爸的话要不然…. |
[27:01] | Oh, god, no. I would never | 老天 不 我绝不会 |
[27:03] | tell any one to listen to Oliver Queen. | 告诉任何人听奥利弗·奎恩的话 |
[27:06] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[27:07] | but I’m not exactly a very big fan of your father’s. | 但我并不是很欣赏你父亲 |
[27:11] | He’s kind of a dick, but you are a grown woman, | 他有些混蛋 但你是个成年人 |
[27:15] | and if you want to kill this guy, then have at it, | 如果你想杀这个人 那就去吧 |
[27:20] | but I just want to know why. | 但我想知道为什么 |
[27:22] | Because locking him up isn’t gonna change anything. | 因为把他关起来改变不了什么 |
[27:25] | He escapes every time. | 他每次都能逃跑 |
[27:28] | It’s why he is such a cult hero | 所以在星城所有的坏人中 |
[27:29] | among all the worst here in Star City. | 他算是一个另类英雄 |
[27:31] | – Including future JJ. – Exactly. | -包括未来的JJ -没错 |
[27:35] | Grant has to die so Zoe can live. | 格兰特必须死 佐伊才可以活 |
[27:38] | I don’t know anything about changing timelines, | 我对改变时间线一无所知 |
[27:40] | but I am something of an expert on vengeance, | 但我算是个复仇的专家 |
[27:43] | and getting it, it doesn’t do anything | 去复仇 没有任何帮助 |
[27:46] | but cause you more pain. | 只会让你更加痛苦 |
[27:48] | So, what, you’re an expert on talking people out of murder? | 所以你是劝阻别人杀人的专家吧 |
[27:51] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[27:53] | I had to when Felicity wanted to take down Ricardo Diaz. | 费利西蒂要杀里卡多·迪亚兹时 我就不得不劝她 |
[27:57] | My mom tried to kill someone? | 我妈妈要杀人 |
[27:59] | No, because I talked her out of it. | 没有 因为我劝阻了她 |
[28:02] | And, look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[28:03] | You and your mom, you’re both women | 你和你妈妈都是 |
[28:04] | who won’t allow themselves to be talked out of anything, | 做任何事情都不惧阻挠的女人 |
[28:07] | and I appreciate that, | 我很欣赏这一点 |
[28:10] | but Felicity, she never regretted changing her approach, | 但费利西蒂 从没后悔改变方法 |
[28:16] | so maybe you should try doing things differently, too. | 可能你也应该试试不同的方法 |
[28:32] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[28:34] | Mia’s back. | 米娅回来了 |
[28:38] | You crack the drive? | 你破解硬盘了 |
[28:39] | Curtis almost has it. | 柯蒂斯快弄好了 |
[28:40] | God, you know, it’s kind of annoying how good he is. | 天哪 他那么优秀让我有些郁闷 |
[28:43] | Plus he’s got this perfect husband/life, | 而且他还有完美的丈夫和生活 |
[28:48] | Not that I’m jealous or anything. | 我可不是嫉妒 |
[28:53] | Let me know when it’s done, OK? | 弄好了告诉我 好吗 |
[28:56] | You know, I have been told by several ex-boyfriends | 知道吗 我的前几任男友都说 |
[28:59] | that I do this moody, broody thing | 当我在解决问题时 |
[29:02] | when I’m problem-solving. | 我就会郁郁寡欢 |
[29:04] | Guess it must be genetic. | 我想这肯定是遗传 |
[29:07] | It’s Mia, right? | 是因为米娅 对吗 |
[29:09] | I didn’t want her to go out there. | 我并不想让她出去 |
[29:11] | Well, then you should have made her stay? | 那你应该叫她留下 |
[29:12] | What, put her in timeout? She’s an adult. | 让她面壁思过吗 她是成年人了 |
[29:15] | Yeah, and like an adult, she makes mistakes. | 对 和成年人一样 她会犯错 |
[29:17] | Look. She’s right. | 她没错 |
[29:19] | I chose to go with the Monitor. | 我选择了跟监视者走 |
[29:22] | I abandoned her. | 我抛弃了她 |
[29:25] | I haven’t earned a say. | 我没有发言权 |
[29:26] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want you to have one | 是的 但这不代表她不想让你有 |
[29:29] | or–or that you shouldn’t, | 或者你不该有 |
[29:32] | and I’m saying that from experience. | 这些是我的经验之谈 |
[29:36] | You have kids in the future? | 你在未来有孩子了 |
[29:37] | Oh, god, no. I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 天哪 没有 我是说 别误会我 |
[29:39] | Kids are a miracle or…whatever, | 孩子是上天的奇迹 或什么的 |
[29:42] | but I was actually referring to | 但我指的是 |
[29:44] | when I left you to go live with grandma and grandpa. | 当我离开你去和外公外婆一起生活时 |
[29:47] | Yeah. That one’s still pretty fresh for me. | 是的 这对我来说仍是当头一棒 |
[29:50] | – Right. – I–I–I… | -是的 -我… |
[29:53] | I thought you hated my guts. | 我以为你对我恨之入骨 |
[29:55] | I hated you for abandoning me. | 我恨你抛弃了我 |
[29:57] | – I tried. – True, | -我努力过 -没错 |
[29:59] | but I wanted you to try harder, | 但我想让你再努力一点 |
[30:02] | push a little more. | 再逼自己一把 |
[30:04] | I think that’s all any child wants from their parents. | 我想这是每个孩子都想让父母做的 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:14] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[30:17] | Dad, I am glad that you’re in my life | 爸爸 我很高兴有你在我生命里 |
[30:20] | then and now, | 不管当时还是现在 |
[30:25] | And Mia will be, too. | 米娅也会这么想的 |
[30:30] | Um, I hate to interrupt father-son time, | 我不想打断你们的父子时光 |
[30:33] | but we got something. | 但我们有发现了 |
[30:35] | So Grant is trying to one-up his father. | 所以格兰特想超越他的父亲 |
[30:37] | The siege version 2.0 is tonight, | 新版的围困就在今晚 |
[30:39] | and this time, Mirakuru is out, | 这次没有米拉库鲁了 |
[30:41] | and coordinated bomb attacks are in. | 取而代之的是同步爆炸袭击 |
[30:43] | – How many? – lots, | -有多少 -很多 |
[30:45] | and Grant has them all connected to a remote detonator, | 格兰特把它们都连接到一个遥控引爆器上了 |
[30:48] | Probably a phone. | 很可能是手机 |
[30:49] | The good news is– and use that term | 好消息是 相比其它的 |
[30:51] | very loosely– | 它算好的了 |
[30:52] | is that he set up a relay device underneath downtown. | 他在市中心地下设置了中转装置 |
[30:55] | So we disable the relay device, we turn off the bomb. | 所以我们关停中转装置 就可以关闭炸弹 |
[30:58] | Ok. What about Grant? | 好吧 那格兰特呢 |
[30:59] | He’s holed up underground, | 他通过地下管道行动 |
[31:01] | where the lines converge at Water Street. | 管线汇集处在沃特街 |
[31:03] | History repeats itself. | 历史重演了 |
[31:04] | Well, maybe we can stop the attack | 也许我们可以 |
[31:05] | by running the same play we ran last time. | 用上次的方法阻止这次袭击 |
[31:07] | No. Someone told me the only way | 不行 有人曾告诉我 |
[31:10] | to change the future is to start doing things differently now. | 改变未来的唯一办法是现在用不同的方式 |
[31:15] | – Rene, look– – John, we’re good. | -雷内 听我说 -约翰 不用了 |
[31:17] | You, too, Connor. | 你也别说了 康纳 |
[31:19] | I can’t be mad at either of you for something | 我不能为了我不允许发生的事 |
[31:20] | I will never let happen. | 对你们两个发火 |
[31:24] | All right. We set up one team to go after Grant, | 好了 我们派一队人去追格兰特 |
[31:26] | One team to destroy the relay device, | 一队人去摧毁中转装置 |
[31:27] | but we also need to keep the public calm this time. | 这次我们还要做到不惊动民众 |
[31:31] | Last I checked, the police are still good, | 据我了解 警方没问题 |
[31:33] | and I’m still captain, future be damned. | 我仍是队长 管他未来如何 |
[31:35] | I’ll join you. | 我和你一起 |
[31:36] | I got to do something for the glades from there. | 我得从那开始为贫民区做点事情 |
[31:39] | – What about the three of us? – William, I think | -那我们三个呢 -威廉 我觉得 |
[31:40] | it would be best if you stayed and helped Curtis. | 你最好留下来帮助柯蒂斯 |
[31:42] | Mia and Connor, I’d like for the two of you to come with us. | 米娅和康纳 你们两个和我们一起走 |
[31:45] | Rene said it. We have to do things differently this time. | 雷内说了 我们这一次必须用不同的方式 |
[31:47] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[31:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:51] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[31:53] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
[32:03] | – Stay close, please. – Where are we? | -请跟紧我 -我们在哪 |
[32:06] | You’re in the service tunnels underneath the city. | 你们在城市地下的服务通道 |
[32:07] | Basically, you all are in “The Shawshank Redemption.” | 简单点说 你们在”肖申克救赎”的地方 |
[32:10] | “The Shawshank” What? | “肖申克”什么 |
[32:12] | “The Shawshank Redemption.” | “肖申克的救赎” |
[32:12] | It’s–are there no movies in the future? | 是…在未来没有电影吗 |
[32:14] | – Curtis! – Oh, right. | -柯蒂斯 -对 |
[32:15] | Staying on task. Sorry. I’m a little bit | 专注任务 抱歉各位 我有点 |
[32:16] | out of practice, guys. | 疏于练习 |
[32:17] | Spartan, what’s your status? | 斯巴达 你那状况如何 |
[32:20] | We’re at the east end. | 我们在最东端 |
[32:22] | Looks like someone beat us here. | 好像有人比我们先到了 |
[32:26] | Tonight, we take back this city | 今晚 我们要夺回这座 |
[32:28] | from the cancer which has plagued it. | 被毒瘤侵蚀的城市 |
[32:31] | We will set its citizens free. | 我们会让市民重获自由 |
[32:34] | We will save this city from itself. | 我们会拯救这座自我毁灭的城市 |
[32:37] | Stand beside me. Take back what is rightfully yours. | 和我一起 夺回属于你们的东西 |
[32:41] | Let’s make Star City great again. | 一起让星城再次崛起 |
[32:44] | Where are his men? | 他的手下呢 |
[32:45] | Mia, you should get behind me. | 米娅 你应该到我身后去 |
[32:52] | I need 3 units at the docks | 我需要三个小队去码头 |
[32:53] | and another 2 in Pennytown, OK? | 另外两小队去佩尼镇 好吗 |
[32:57] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[32:58] | Got a press conference in the Glades in the works. | 已经安排好在贫民区举行新闻发布会了 |
[33:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:02] | Brought you a new addition to the drunk tank. | 又有一个喝醉酒闹事的 |
[33:04] | Watch him for a sec? | 看着他一下 |
[33:08] | You got the time? | 你知道时间吗 |
[33:12] | It’s 5 to 9:00. | 8点55了 |
[33:21] | What the hell is that? | 那什么玩意 |
[33:30] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[33:34] | We’re almost at the relay. | 我们快到中转装置了 |
[33:43] | Well, that can’t be good. | 这不是好兆头 |
[33:52] | Mia! | 米娅 |
[33:55] | Raise your hand if you know how to disarm a bomb. | 会拆弹的人请举手 |
[33:58] | William, it’s an intervalometer. | 威廉 这是定时器 |
[34:01] | Where’d you learn that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:04] | From you. | 你教给我的 |
[34:05] | It’s most likely pulsating | 它有可能发出 |
[34:06] | in a consistently synchronized pattern. | 连续的同步脉冲 |
[34:08] | So it will have a transfer switch embedded | 所以在总配线架上 |
[34:09] | into the mainframe. | 会有转移开关 |
[34:10] | Look at us– Holt and Smoak 2.0. | 我们就是霍尔特和斯莫克的升级版 |
[34:38] | There should be two wires plugged into the console. | 仪表盘上应该有两条线 |
[34:40] | You’re gonna disconnect the red one. | 你要断开红色的线 |
[34:41] | Do not touch the blue one, | 别碰蓝色的线 |
[34:42] | or else very bad things will happen. | 不然结果会很糟 |
[34:51] | What the hell?! | 你干什么 |
[35:00] | The device has been neutralized. | 装置已经拆除了 |
[35:07] | I guess things have never not been tense around here, huh? | 这里的气氛一直都很紧张吧 |
[35:09] | Yeah. I like to cope by stress eating. | 是 我一般吃东西来减压 |
[35:11] | – Gummy bear? – Thanks. | -吃小熊软糖吗 – 谢谢 |
[35:16] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[35:18] | – Yes, it is. – Mia! | -结束了 -米娅 |
[35:22] | Get out of my way. | 别拦我 |
[35:24] | No. | 不行 |
[35:27] | Hate me if you want. | 想恨我随你 |
[35:31] | I’m not letting you do this. | 但我不会让你杀了他 |
[35:45] | Just got off the phone with Gotham City PD. | 刚和哥谭市的警局打完电话 |
[35:46] | Grant Wilson is being prepped and transferred to Blackgate, | 格兰特·威尔森马上就会被转监去黑门监狱 |
[35:49] | where he will spend the next 20 to life. | 判刑20年至终身监禁 |
[35:51] | We will keep an eye on him. He’s not going anywhere. | 我们会盯住他 他跑不了的 |
[35:55] | Takes the Deathstrokes off the board | 在可预见的未来中 |
[35:56] | for the foreseeable future. | 丧钟帮被移除了 |
[35:57] | Literally. Let’s hope it changes things somehow. | 我们希望未来能有所改变 |
[36:00] | – For Zoe. – And for JJ. | -为了佐伊 -还有JJ |
[36:04] | Here’s hoping. | 我们大家都希望 |
[36:07] | Or we make our own hope. | 或者我们自己创造希望 |
[36:14] | You guys really held your own tonight. | 你们今晚的表现很好 |
[36:16] | Well, my keyboard warrior skills are strong. | 我的电脑水平还算不错 |
[36:20] | Uh, you know, Curtis went right back to analyzing that fabric, | 柯蒂斯去分析那个构造了 |
[36:22] | So I’m just gonna go see if he needs help. | 我去看看他要不要帮助 |
[36:24] | Thank you, William. | 谢谢你 威廉 |
[36:31] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:33] | – I would have killed him. – I know, | -我本来会杀了他 -我知道 |
[36:37] | And I know you didn’t want to. | 但那并不是你的本意 |
[36:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:55] | You ready to go home? | 你要回家了吗 |
[36:58] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不一定要那样做 |
[37:01] | I don’t want to be a reminder of everything bad | 我不想让你想起 |
[37:02] | that happened to JJ and to your family. | JJ和你的家人身上发生的坏事 |
[37:05] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[37:13] | You are my family, son. | 你就是我的家人 儿子 |
[37:18] | Look. I’m sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[37:21] | – I–I really am. I– – It’s ok. | -很对不起 没事的 |
[37:24] | It’s ok. I’m sorry, too. | 没事的 我也很抱歉 |
[37:26] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们一起想办法 |
[37:31] | Are you still giving that speech tomorrow? | 你明天还是要发表演讲吗 |
[37:32] | Yes. You really think we changed things tonight in the future? | 是 你真的认为我们今晚改变了未来吗 |
[37:37] | You mean in like a baby Hitler kind of way, | 你是说像婴儿希特勒那样 |
[37:39] | Butterfly effect? | 蝴蝶效应 |
[37:41] | – Come on. – Hey. If you want me to | -别想了 -如果你想让我 |
[37:43] | stop training zoe, I will. | 不再训练佐伊 我听你的 |
[37:44] | Nah. I can’t keep her in a bubble | 不用 我不能永远把她捧在掌心里 |
[37:47] | just like you can’t stop being a cop | 你永远会是一名警察 |
[37:48] | and I can’t stop running for office. | 我也不会退出竞选 |
[37:51] | So don’t. | 那就坚持 |
[37:52] | Not all of the future was bad, right? | 未来并不全是坏事 |
[37:56] | Just do the good stuff. | 你只要做好事 |
[37:58] | I mean, the Canary network’s not a bad idea. | 金丝雀组织这个主意挺好的 |
[38:01] | Could be useful. | 可能有用 |
[38:03] | Then why wait for a future we can start making now? | 我们现在就可以行动 何必等待未来 |
[38:12] | So this is what you wanted to show me, | 你想让我看这个 |
[38:14] | grandpa’s grave? | 爷爷的坟墓 |
[38:17] | Did your mother ever mention him? | 你妈妈提到过他没有 |
[38:18] | Not really. | 没提过 |
[38:21] | I suppose she wouldn’t know what to say. | 我觉得她不知道该说什么 |
[38:23] | I barely do. | 我也不太知道 |
[38:25] | You weren’t close? | 你们关系不好吗 |
[38:27] | I didn’t really get to know the real him | 直到他死了以后 |
[38:28] | until after he died, and, uh– | 我才开始了解真正的他 |
[38:33] | Look. I don’t want that to be us. | 我不想让我们的关系也变成那样 |
[38:38] | You’ve, um–you’ve lost people, right? | 你失去了亲人 是不是 |
[38:43] | Yeah. Too many. | 很多亲人 |
[38:47] | Does the guilt ever leave? | 那种内疚感会消失吗 |
[38:51] | No. | 不会 |
[38:55] | You can learn to live with it. | 你要学会接受它 |
[38:58] | I can help you with that, Mia, | 我可以帮你接受它 米娅 |
[39:02] | if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 |
[39:14] | I’ve been a part of the Glades my whole life. | 我的一生都和贫民区密不可分 |
[39:16] | Born and raised, | 土生土长 |
[39:20] | And if you’re from here, | 如果你也是本地人 |
[39:23] | you know we’ve been counted out a lot. | 你应该知道外人经常忽视我们 |
[39:27] | We’ve been told we’re low-income, | 他们说我们收入低 |
[39:29] | we’re uneducated, | 受教育程度低 |
[39:31] | we’re a lost cause. | 我们无药可救 |
[39:35] | And if you hear that enough times, | 就算你们听到过很多次 |
[39:38] | all you can do is hope that things will get better later. | 你们也只能默默希望事情以后会好转 |
[39:44] | Now, I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们的想法 |
[39:45] | but I’m tired of waiting. | 但我厌倦了等待 |
[39:46] | 为拉米雷斯投票 创造未来 | |
[39:56] | I’m tired of waiting for the day | 我不想等到 |
[39:57] | when people stop being afraid of the Glades | 人们不再害怕贫民区的那一天 |
[39:59] | And start coming here to raise their families, | 他们会带着家人来到这里 |
[40:03] | to find opportunities for growth and change, | 他们会找到发展和改变的机遇 |
[40:07] | to uplift our brothers and sisters to be better | 让我们的兄弟姐妹变得 |
[40:09] | than we ever were before. | 比以前更好 |
[40:12] | If we keep waiting, | 如果我们再等下去 |
[40:15] | we might run out of time. | 我们就没有时间了 |
[40:17] | That’s why from here on out, | 所以从今以后 |
[40:20] | we don’t wait for our future in the glades. | 我们不再等待贫民区的未来 |
[40:23] | We make our future now. | 我们创造自己的未来 |
[40:28] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[40:30] | Ohh! Ok. This is the best late-night snack you can ever have. | 这是你这辈子能吃到的最好的宵夜 |
[40:34] | Want one? | 要一块吗 |
[40:38] | Why not? | 当然 |
[40:46] | Yes, Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[40:47] | Do you want the long version or the short version? | 你想让我说从头说起还是长话短说 |
[40:49] | Please say the long one | 一定要选从头说起 |
[40:50] | because I would love to geek out on this science. | 因为我太想说说科学道理了 |
[40:51] | – Did you know that– – Curtis. | -你知不知道 -柯蒂斯 |
[40:53] | Short it is. Whatever it is, it is possible to replicate, | 长话短说 不管这是什么 复制下来是有可能的 |
[40:56] | but there’s a catch– a couple catches, actually. | 有一个小问题 其实是好几个问题 |
[40:58] | – OK. – One–I don’t have the tools | -好吧 -首先 我没有相应的 |
[41:00] | to do it. | 工具 |
[41:01] | Two–it is superillegal | 第二 这很不合法 |
[41:03] | because it requires Plutonium, | 因为这需要大量的钚元素 |
[41:04] | You know, the bomb-making kind. | 能造炸弹的那种 |
[41:06] | Luckily, there’s a guy, a military general. | 幸好 有个人 军队的将军 |
[41:08] | Ok. Where is he? | 好 他在哪里 |
[41:10] | Russia. | 俄罗斯 |
[41:27] | You must be the Monitor. | 你一定就是监视者 |
[41:28] | How do you know? | 何以见得 |
[41:29] | Because no human would actually wear | 因为人类绝对不会 |
[41:31] | something so ridiculous. | 穿得这么滑稽 |
[41:33] | You ache for the world you lost, | 你为你所失去的世界而哀恸 |
[41:36] | And I possess the power to restore it. | 我有力量复原它 |
[41:39] | You can bring back my earth. | 你可以复原我的地球 |
[41:40] | The recovery of your universe | 想要复原你的宇宙 |
[41:42] | will require a single task. | 你只要做一件事 |
[41:46] | What kind of task? | 什么事 |
[41:49] | You must betray Oliver Queen. | 你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩 |