Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Last season on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》上季回顾
[00:02] Star City’s seen better days. 星城怎么落破成这样了
[00:03] They built a wall. 他们建了一堵墙
[00:06] Star City is a wall-free zone once again. 星城再次变得没有墙了
[00:09] Restoring the Glades won’t be easy. 要恢复贫民区可不容易
[00:10] The four of you are the heroes that this city needs. 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
[00:13] We’re stepping back. We’re leaving Star City. 我们打算退出 离开星城
[00:15] What now? 现在怎么样
[00:16] A crisis is imminent. 一个危机即将来临
[00:18] What does the multiverse require? 多元宇宙需要什么
[00:19] We seek to prevent the inevitable. 我们要设法阻止难以避免的危机
[00:21] What are you not telling me? 你有什么瞒着我
[00:22] I’ve seen your future, Oliver, 我看过了你的未来 奥利弗
[00:24] inexorable and unavoidable. 不可改变 无法避免
[00:26] I have watched you die. 我看到你死去
[00:50] Among the many misconceptions humanity holds dear is 人类持有的许多错误认知中他们最坚信的
[00:53] the fallacy that all beings are created equal. 谬论就是所有生物生而平等
[00:56] Boss, look. 老大 看
[00:59] Fire! 着火了
[01:00] In truth, there are those who are greater. 事实上 世上存在着更为强大的人
[01:05] They are called heroes. 他们被称之为英雄
[01:11] But even among heroes, there are different echelons. 但即便在英雄之中也存在着不同等级
[01:15] The highest belong to those known as the paragons. 最高等级的英雄被称为完人
[01:20] And they are the only hope of all creation. 而他们也是这个世界唯一的希望
[01:41] Oliver? 奥利弗
[01:47] Hi, mom. 妈
[01:50] I missed you so much. 我好想你
[01:51] Oh, my beautiful boy. My beautiful boy. 我的帅儿子 我的好儿子
[02:15] Your room is exactly as you left it. 你的房间和你离开的时候一样
[02:19] I never had the heart to change anything. 我不忍心改动一丝一毫
[02:23] I can’t tell you how great it feels to be home. 回到家感觉真是太好了
[02:25] Oliver, it’s really you. 奥利弗 真的是你
[02:30] Hi, Malcolm. 马尔科姆
[02:30] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[02:35] Ok, what–where’s– where’s Walter? 好的 怎么…沃尔特哪去了
[02:38] He sold his shares of the company 金牌号沉船之后
[02:41] when the Gambit went down. 他就卖掉了他持有的公司股份
[02:44] Ok. Ok. 好的 好吧
[02:51] What’d I tell you? 我告诉过你什么
[02:53] Yachts suck. 游艇糟透了
[02:55] I knew it. I knew you were too stubborn to be dead. 我就知道 你那么顽固天都不敢收
[03:04] Tommy. 汤米
[03:08] Come on, man. Why are you looking at me like 怎么了 哥们 你为什么看着我
[03:09] I’m the one who’s been gone a decade? 好像我才是那个消失了十年的人
[03:12] I just missed you. 我只是很想你
[03:17] Where’s Thea? 西娅在哪
[03:20] Sweetheart, um, why don’t you settle in? 亲爱的 你要不要先休息一下
[03:23] I mean, you must be exhausted. 你一定累坏了
[03:24] Yeah, but I’d like to see Thea. 是的 但我还是想先见见西娅
[03:29] Oliver, when you and your father disappeared… 奥利弗 你和你父亲失踪了以后…
[03:34] it wasn’t easy on her. 她很难接受这件事
[03:36] She took things really hard. 对她打击非常沉重
[03:37] And there is this new drug called Vertigo. 有一种新型毒品 叫作”迷魂”
[03:41] – I swear to you– – Tommy. -我向你发誓… -汤米
[03:43] I tried my best to look… 我已经尽了全力去照看…
[03:43] Tommy, Tommy, look, it wasn’t your fault. 汤米 汤米 听着 这不是你的错
[03:51] What wasn’t his fault? 什么不是他的错
[03:52] Thea, on her 18th birthday… 西娅在她十八岁生日那天…
[03:59] She overdosed. 吸毒过量死了
[04:09] Raisa’s famous chicken marsala? 蕾莎最拿手的马沙拉酒烩鸡
[04:11] I used to make this for William all the time. 我以前总是给威廉做这道菜
[04:14] Who’s William? 谁是威廉
[04:16] Oh, I know. 我知道
[04:16] He was, like, your Wilson on the island, right? 他就像是你在岛上的威尔逊 对吧
[04:19] Something like that. 差不多吧
[04:20] How did you manage to survive by yourself all that time? 那么长时间你是如何仅靠自己活下来的
[04:25] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[04:27] So, uh, things you missed while you were gone. 你不在时错过了许多事情
[04:31] I got married and divorced twice. 我结婚又离了 两次
[04:35] Ah, let’s see. What other gossip did you miss? 让我想想 还有什么你错过的八卦
[04:40] Our parents getting married. 我们的父母结婚了
[04:46] – It’s, um– – Complicated. -这事… -很复杂
[04:49] Oliver, I know this must all be a lot. 奥利弗 我知道这些一时难以接受
[04:53] Well, mom, my apologies, but I actually am a little tired, 妈 抱歉 但我真的有点累了
[04:56] and I think I’m gonna head up to my bedroom. 所以我打算先回卧室了
[04:59] Thank you for dinner. 谢谢这顿晚餐
[05:33] Your bed has been made. 你的床已经铺好了
[05:35] And there are fresh towels in the bathroom. 浴室里也有干净的毛巾
[05:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:41] I know the changes must be overwhelming, 我知道这些变化会让你不知所措
[05:45] and you must feel like you’re on a different planet or something. 你一定觉得自己好像到了另外一个星球
[05:48] You could say that. 这么说也没错
[05:50] It couldn’t have been easy all those years on that island. 这么多年待在那个岛上一定很不容易
[05:54] Sounds like it wasn’t that easy here. 听起来在这里的生活也并不好过
[05:57] Now, you’re not the same man as when you left. 现在的你已经不是当初离开时的你了
[06:00] And don’t take this the wrong way, 不要误会我这句话
[06:02] but I get the sense that it’s… 但我有一种感觉
[06:06] it’s for the better. 这样对你更好
[06:11] I’m not so sure. 我不是很确定
[06:13] Mom, when we were growing up, 妈 在我们还是孩子的时候
[06:16] if you had to leave me and Thea 如果你为了保护我和西娅
[06:22] to protect us… 必须要离开我们…
[06:26] would you have done it? 你会那么做吗
[06:30] Oliver, whether right or wrong, 奥利弗 不论是对是错
[06:34] everything I’ve ever done was to protect my children. 我所做的一切都是为了保护我的孩子
[06:38] It’s all a parent can do. 为人父母都会这么做
[06:42] And someday, hmm, when you have children, 等到以后 你有了孩子
[06:48] you’ll understand. 你就会明白了
[06:50] Mom, I’m so sorry. 妈 对不起
[06:54] Everything’s ok. 一切都没事了
[06:56] You’re home. You’re safe. 你已经回家了 你安全了
[07:02] Close your eyes, sweetheart. 睡一觉吧 亲爱的
[07:04] Get some rest, ok? 好好休息
[07:06] All right. 好吧
[07:19] 奎恩-梅林实业 莫伊拉·奎恩
[08:03] You have failed this city. 你辜负了这座城市
[08:40] Stand down. 退下
[08:43] Oliver, what the hell are you doing on my earth? 奥利弗 你在我的地球上干嘛
[09:11] Showoff. 炫耀
[09:13] Jealous? 嫉妒吗
[09:15] Nostalgic. 想起了往事
[09:17] It seems Adrian and I have the same design sense. 看来阿德里安和我有相同的设计理念
[09:20] If by that you mean Felicity, yeah. 如果你是指费利西蒂 是的
[09:24] But this is my bunker. 但这是我的地堡
[09:26] And Chase? 那蔡斯呢
[09:28] He’s one of the good guys, literally. 他真的是个好人
[09:30] And you’re helping him in Star City. 而你在星城帮他
[09:33] Starling City. And he’s helping me. 是斯特林市 是他在帮我
[09:36] We make a pretty good team, actually. 事实上 我们是个很优秀的团队
[09:39] Not that kind of a team. 不是那种团队
[09:41] So how much small talk do I have to endure 所以我还要忍受多少这样的闲谈
[09:44] before you tell me what it is exactly you’re doing on my earth? 你才会告诉我你究竟来我的地球做什么
[09:48] Yeah, it’s a long story. 说来话长
[09:50] Why don’t you start by telling me what you were doing on Lian Yu? 要不你先告诉我你为何在炼狱上
[09:53] You know, if you wanted to pretend to be back from the dead, 如果你想假装死而复生
[09:55] you could’ve just showed up in town. 你可以直接出现在城里
[09:56] I wasn’t given a choice. 我没得选
[09:58] I was sent to your earth, and I arrived on Lian Yu. 我被送到你的地球时 就是在炼狱
[10:02] Sent? Sent by who? 送 谁送的
[10:04] You get him to tell you the truth yet, pretty bird? 你让他说出真相了吗 美女
[10:07] And nothing but. 一句没说
[10:08] Seems Mr. Queen survived the Gambit 似乎奎恩先生从金牌奎恩号的沉船死里逃生
[10:10] and has spent the last 12 years on an island called Lian Yu. 在一个叫炼狱的小岛上生活了十二年
[10:14] That means “purgatory” if I’m not mistaken. 如果我没弄错 那个的意思是”试炼地狱”
[10:17] It still doesn’t explain what you’re doing 这还是不能解释你为什么
[10:19] running around in my hood. 穿着我的衣服到处走动
[10:20] I needed an identity to work under, and yours seemed convenient. 我需要一个身份暗中行事 而你的正合适
[10:25] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:26] What were you doing at Queen-Merlyn? 你在奎恩-梅林做什么
[10:28] Not killing those scientists, 不是去杀那些科学家
[10:30] if that’s what you are implying. 如果你是在暗示这个的话
[10:31] Well, I’m using Laurel’s equipment to compare the metallurgy of 我正在用劳蕾尔的设备把你的箭
[10:34] your arrows to the ones that we found in those men and women, 和那些人身上的箭做比较
[10:37] so we’ll see. 我们等着瞧
[10:38] Speak of the devil. Literally. 还真是说曹操曹操到
[10:43] The Dark Archer? 黑暗弓箭手吗
[10:45] Name’s a bit on the nose, but it’s descriptive. 名字有些直白 但是很写实
[10:47] Dark costume, jade pendant. 黑色服装 玉佩
[10:49] It’s Malcolm Merlyn. 是马尔科姆·梅林
[10:50] Yeah, we thought so, too. 我们也曾这么认为
[10:51] Ruled him out months ago. 但几个月前就把他排除了
[10:52] It’s Malcolm Merlyn. 那就是马尔科姆·梅林
[10:54] And he killed those scientists for a reason. 他杀死那些科学家是有原因的
[10:57] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[10:58] I’m gonna have a conversation with my stepdad. 我要去跟我的继父谈谈
[11:15] It never ceases to impress 人类的发明能力
[11:17] humanity’s capacity for invention. 总是让人惊讶
[11:21] Infinite number of worlds, 在无数的世界里
[11:23] and not a single one where man fails to emerge from caves 人类都成功从洞穴中走了出来
[11:27] and hold dominion over the Earth. 统治了地球
[11:29] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[11:30] Reminding you what you are doing here, 提醒你来这里的目的
[11:32] which does not include interfering In the events of this earth. 可不包括干涉这个地球上的事件
[11:34] I have no intention of interfering. 我无意干涉
[11:36] Well, you’re not here to confront Malcolm Merlyn 你不是来和马尔科姆·梅林对质
[11:38] with your suspicion that he is the Dark Archer. 他是不是黑暗弓箭手的
[11:41] Well, I went to Applied Sciences last night 我昨晚去了应用科学部门
[11:44] to retrieve the dwarf star particles just like you asked me to. 按照你的要求去取回矮星粒子
[11:47] You make it sound like a trifle. 你说得好像这是一件小事
[11:50] Those specific particles can only be found 在众多地球上
[11:52] on this earth out of a multitude. 只有这里有这种特殊的粒子
[11:54] My point is that when I arrived, 我的意思是 在我到达时
[11:56] Malcolm had already stolen them. 马尔科姆已经偷走了粒子
[11:59] You know what might help? 你知道什么可能有用吗
[12:00] If I actually knew why I was after them. 如果我知道寻找粒子的真正原因
[12:03] That I have tasked you should be reason enough. 我给你的任务足以说明了
[12:06] Or have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission? 还是你开始怀疑这项任务了吗
[12:10] No, I have not. 不 我没有
[12:14] At Harris Consolidated, 在哈里森联合公司
[12:15] we see the wall coming down as an opportunity. 我们把围墙的倒塌视作一个机会
[12:17] For the criminals of Star City to rob the Glades blind? 一个让星城罪犯们抢劫贫民区的机会吗
[12:20] To reunite the city. 一个使城市统一的机会
[12:21] I don’t think people in the Glades got that memo. 我觉得贫民区的人可不这么想
[12:23] ‘Cause last I checked, 因为据我所知
[12:24] crime’s up 300% since the wall went down. 自围墙倒塌 犯罪率增加了三倍
[12:26] There’s an old saying– there are 3 kinds of liars: 有句古话说 有三种骗子
[12:30] Liars, damn liars, 普通骗子 极度令人厌恶的骗子
[12:33] and statisticians. 还有统计学家
[12:34] You’re focusing on the Glades to the exclusion of Star City 你把注意力都放在贫民区而忽略了星城
[12:37] while net, there’s been a citywide reduction in crime. 但其实 全市范围内的犯罪率下降了
[12:40] And we have the vigilantes 而且是治安维持者们
[12:42] who brought down the wall in the first place 首先推倒了这座围墙
[12:44] to thank for that. 都是他们的功劳
[12:45] Hear that, guys? We’re famous. 听见了吗 我们出名了
[12:47] Really? ‘Cause it sounds like we got a long way to go. 是吗 听起来我们还有很长的路要走
[12:51] Which is why we’re here, 所以我们才会在这里
[12:52] to make sure nothing happens to Mr. Vasquez. 确保瓦斯奎斯先生不会出事
[12:56] And where do you think you’re going? 你这是要去哪里
[12:58] Movement outside. Gonna check it out. 外面有动静 去查看一下
[13:02] Negative. 不需要
[13:03] Don’t break perimeter. 别打破防线
[13:04] Relax. It’ll take a sec. 别紧张 很快就好
[13:06] Just like Pennytown. 和佩尼镇一样
[13:07] What was that, Mr. Harris? 你说什么 哈里森先生
[13:10] I–I was just saying that the unification money 我是想说投入到佩尼镇的联合资金
[13:12] put into Pennytown prevented a potential disaster 避免了一场潜在的灾难
[13:15] because we listened to each other. 因为我们互相倾听
[13:19] Well, she’s either ignoring you, William– 她要么是在无视你 威廉
[13:21] For the second time this month. 已经是这个月第二次了
[13:22] Or the comm systems are failing. 要么就是通讯系统坏了
[13:24] For the fifth time this month. 本月第五次了
[13:25] It’s a new era. 这是个新的时代
[13:27] Growing pains are to be expected. 成长的烦恼也是预料之中的
[13:34] Mia, do you copy? 米娅 听到了吗
[13:36] Excuse me, miss. 对不起 小姐
[13:38] Mr. Vasquez doesn’t want any guests wandering the property. 瓦斯奎斯先生不希望客人们四处乱转
[13:41] This neighborhood just–just isn’t safe anymore. 这一带 现在不那么安全了
[13:43] Sorry. I just, uh, wanted a look around. 抱歉 我只是想随便看看
[13:46] Mia. 米娅
[13:49] Allow me to escort you back in. 让我送你进去吧
[14:01] We recently completed a total I.T. upgrade. 我们最近刚刚完成一次彻底的信息技术升级
[14:04] 500 miles worth of high-capacity fiber optics 805千米长的高性能光缆
[14:07] married to an underground server farm. 加上地下服务器群
[14:10] Is something like that for Applied Sciences? 这是为了应用科学部门吗
[14:13] We had a small incident there last night. 我们昨晚出了点小状况
[14:15] Very unfortunate. 非常不幸
[14:17] The police are investigating. 警察正在调查
[14:18] Oh, that’s too bad. I hope no one was hurt. 太糟了 希望没人受伤
[14:21] So do you think it had anything to do with the, um, 那你觉得这和…
[14:23] the Dwarf–the Dwarf Star project? 矮星项目有关系吗
[14:25] How do you know about that? 你是怎么知道那个的
[14:26] Oh, the internet. 网上看的
[14:29] I didn’t know you had wi-fi on Lian Yu. 我以为炼狱岛上没有无线网呢
[14:30] No, no, no. I wish. I stayed up late at the house last night, 没有 我倒想有呢 昨晚我睡得很晚
[14:34] doing my research, catching up. 做了些研究 了解一下最新的情况
[14:36] Well, the press coverage hasn’t been particularly kind. 媒体报道不是很友好
[14:38] Everyone wants to make the Dwarf Star project 大家都想把矮星项目
[14:40] out to be something sinister, 说成是邪恶的东西
[14:42] but it’s just an alternative energy source project, 可它不过是替代能源项目
[14:45] completely benign. 完完全全是无害的
[14:47] I suppose everything’s a matter of interpretation. 我想任何事都要看大家如何解读了
[14:52] Now, do you think that someone could show me 你觉得有谁能带我去看看
[14:54] to the most important room on this tour? 这次参观里最重要的房间吗
[14:55] And, uh, what would that be? 是哪个房间呢
[14:58] The bathroom. 卫生间
[15:10] It’s supposed to be red. 本该是红色的
[15:12] Excuse me. 你说什么
[15:13] Nothing. Sorry. I’m looking for Felicity Smoak. 没什么 对不起 我在找费利西蒂·斯莫克
[15:18] Like Felicity Smoak would slum it in I.T. 费利西蒂·斯莫克怎么会委身于信息技术部
[15:20] instead of running Smoak Tech. 而不是去领导斯莫克技术公司
[15:22] Oh, good for her. Sorry. 真为她高兴 抱歉
[15:24] Who does run the I.T. Department? 那是谁负责信息技术部呢
[15:47] 项目经理 马尔科姆·梅林
[15:48] There you are. 是你啊
[16:04] Malcolm Merlyn, you have failed this city. 马尔科姆·梅林 你辜负了这座城市
[16:08] I–I–don’t know what you think I did, but I– 我不知道你认为我做了什么 但我…
[16:48] Oh, God. 我的天
[16:49] Get out of here! 出去
[16:55] Oh, no. 不
[17:13] So that’s your story. 事情就是这样的
[17:15] An archer in black flew in and attacked the hood. 有个黑衣弓箭手飞进来与穿帽衫的搏斗
[17:22] Well, who is he? Why did he do that? 他是谁呢 为什么要怎么做呢
[17:25] I don’t know. Find him, and you ask. 我不知道 找到他 你可以问问
[17:29] First there was an attack on Applied Sciences. 先是应用科学部门遭到袭击
[17:31] Now there’s a war between two masks in your own office. 现在又是在你的办公室两个蒙面人打斗
[17:34] And your point, Sergeant? 队长 你的意思是
[17:35] My point is that I highly doubt this is a coincidence. 我的意思是我不认为这只是个巧合
[17:38] Well, obviously not. 很明显不是
[17:40] Somebody is clearly targeting my father’s company. 很明显有人要袭击我父亲的公司
[17:44] Right. Except from his statement, 是啊 可你父亲在他的笔录里说
[17:46] your father claimed the hood 穿帽衫的人
[17:47] was targeting him. 要袭击的是他
[17:49] It’s funny. He doesn’t usually go after the good guys. 挺有意思 他一般不会去找好人麻烦的
[17:52] All right. Interview’s over. 好吧 问话结束
[17:54] Anything else you need, Sergeant Drake, 你还有什么需要的话 德雷克队长
[17:56] you can either go through me or Mr. Merlyn’s attorney. 您可以联系我或者梅林先生的律师
[17:59] Perfect. I needed something to look forward to. 很好 我非常期待
[18:07] She’s got a point. 她说得有道理
[18:08] It’s a lot of drama for the past 24 hours. 过去24小时很真够热闹的
[18:10] Maybe we should reconsider Oliver’s welcome home party. 也许我们应该重新考虑一下欢迎奥利弗回家的派对
[18:13] No, no, no, no. It’ll just look like 不 那会搞得好像
[18:15] we’re trying to cover something up. 我们想要遮掩什么似的
[18:17] Yeah. And I missed tequila. 没错 而且我很想念龙舌兰酒
[18:23] Oliver. 奥利弗
[18:24] I want you to meet John Diggle. 我想让你认识一下约翰·狄格尔
[18:26] He’ll be accompanying you from now on. 从现在起他会在你左右
[18:30] Er–no. Sorry. No. I don’t need a babysitter, Mom. 不 抱歉 我不需要保姆 妈妈
[18:33] No, this is something that I need. 不 这是我需要的
[18:37] Yeah. 好吧
[18:46] So what do I call you? 我怎么称呼你呢
[18:48] Diggle. Dig if you want. 狄格尔 你愿意的话狄格也行
[18:57] Sorry, Oliver. Fool me once. 抱歉 奥利弗 我不会再上当了
[19:04] – How did you find me? – It wasn’t easy. -你是怎么找到我的 -并不容易
[19:06] It was like you disappeared off the face of the earth… 你好像从地球表面消失了
[19:08] until Felicity figured out that it was only our earth. 直到费利西蒂明白 只是从我们的地球
[19:11] Still, John, it’s not like you can just charter a jet. 约翰 你可不是租架飞机就能过来的
[19:16] Cisco let me borrow it. 西斯科借给我的
[19:18] And now if I’m done answering your questions, 既然我回答完你的问题了
[19:20] I have a few of my own. 我也有几个问题问你
[19:21] – Can’t talk about it. – Can’t or won’t? -不能说 -不能还是不想
[19:24] You know, Oliver, it’s interesting 奥利弗 这太有意思了
[19:25] that we’re revisiting when we first met. 我们这是在重温我们初次见面
[19:27] You going at it all alone is like deja vu. 你这自顾自的就是那种似曾相识的感觉
[19:29] I thought you and I were past that. 我以为你和我的关系已经不用那样了
[19:30] This is new. It’s bigger. 这个是新情况 更严重
[19:36] And I’m not going to ask you to take the risk it involves. 我不想让你也承受随之而来的风险
[19:40] Oliver, that’s the thing about being brothers. 奥利弗 做兄弟就是这样啊
[19:43] You never, ever have to ask. 你根本不需要开口
[19:47] Can you just believe me when I tell you this is different? 我跟你说这次不一样时 你就信我好不好
[19:49] Yeah. Felicity told me. Some godlike being 费利西蒂跟我说了 有个神一样的东西
[19:54] talking about the end of the universe? 说什么宇宙末日之类的
[20:01] What didn’t she tell me, Oliver? 有什么是她没跟我说的
[20:03] A crisis is coming, John. 一次危机要来了 约翰
[20:09] He’s seen what happens. 所发生的事他都看见了
[20:13] He’s watched me die. 他看到我死了
[20:18] Thank you for not making a fuss about coming back in. 谢谢你乖乖地进来了
[20:22] I wouldn’t want you and your friends to miss out on the party. 我不希望你和你的朋友们错过派对
[20:41] Don’t engage the Deathstrokes. 别和丧钟帮的人交火
[20:42] They’re a distraction. 他们是在调虎离山
[20:45] Guys! No one listens to the tech guy. 伙计们 从来没人听技术人员的话
[20:56] Fine. I guess I’ll do it. 好吧 那只能我来了
[21:01] William. 威廉
[21:11] You ok? 你没事吧
[21:11] Yeah. Mia, you ok? 嗯 米娅 你没事吧
[21:14] They took Vasquez. 他们抓走了瓦斯奎斯
[21:16] The Deathstroke gang. 丧钟帮
[21:17] Screw them. 去他们的
[21:19] Who’s the one playing security guard? 装成保安的那个人是谁
[21:21] He knew who I was. 他认识我
[21:22] He knows who we all are. 他认识我们所有人
[21:23] What? How? 什么 怎么会
[21:26] He’s my brother. 他是我哥哥
[21:40] Well, hello. You will be pleased to hear 你好啊 你会很高兴的
[21:43] that I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir. 我确保酒吧里有足够的黑皮诺红酒
[21:52] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[22:03] You know, the party’s back that way. 派对在相反的方向
[22:06] I don’t have time for this, John. 我没时间和你谈了 约翰
[22:08] Oliver… 奥利弗…
[22:10] Has it occurred to you that whatever happens in this crisis 你有没有想过在这次危机
[22:12] happens because you push the people closest to you away? 可能正是因为你把身边人推开了才导致的
[22:14] So you’re in a forward area. 假设你在前线
[22:17] Somebody throws a grenade right into the middle of your platoon. 有人往你那队人马中扔了个手榴弹
[22:21] What do you do? 你会怎么做
[22:21] I jump on it. I contain the blast. 我会扑上去 以身挡雷
[22:23] That’s what I’m doing. 我就是在这么做
[22:25] I can’t prevent whatever it is that’s going to happen to me, 我无法阻止发生在我身上的事
[22:28] but I will be damned if I’m going to put other people at risk. 但如果会连累到其他人 那我就难辞其咎了
[22:33] And I will be damned 我也会难辞其咎
[22:35] if I just let you go gently into that good night. 如果我就这样让你”温和地走进那个良夜”
[22:35] Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night 化用自诗人狄兰·托马斯的诗
[22:39] Ok. 好吧
[22:47] All right. 好了
[22:48] You always fall for this move. 你总是栽在这个动作上
[22:59] That Lian Yu must have been one hell of a place… 那个炼狱可真不简单…
[23:03] Oliver. 奥利弗
[23:10] So were you ever really gone? 所以说你真的离开过吗
[23:12] Because it looks like you’ve been running around 因为你似乎一直穿着绿色兜帽
[23:14] in a certain green hood. 跑来跑去
[23:16] Like you’ve been running around in a black one? 就像你一直穿着黑色兜帽跑来跑去一样
[23:20] Ollie, you never should’ve gotten yourself involved in this. 奥利 你就不该掺和这件事
[23:44] Hope I didn’t hurt you. 希望我没伤着你
[23:47] Leave us. 出去吧
[23:56] So I’ve been thinking it over, 我一直在思考
[23:57] and you really were on Lian Yu, 你八成真的去了炼狱
[23:59] because if you had been here, 因为如果你在这里
[24:02] you would’ve been protecting our sister. 你就会保护我们的妹妹
[24:06] So the question is, 所以问题是
[24:09] why are you running around in the hood’s hood? 你为什么穿着兜帽男的兜帽到处晃荡
[24:11] – Doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does! -不重要 -不 很重要
[24:15] The hood is running around this city, 兜帽男在这个城市里四处游走
[24:16] thinking that he’s saving it, 以为自己在拯救它
[24:19] and nothing can save it. 但没什么能拯救它
[24:23] You don’t understand the cancer that has taken over this city. 你不理解腐蚀了这座城市的癌症
[24:31] Oh, my god. This is the undertaking. 天啊 这就是事业
[24:37] You stole the dwarf star particles because you want… 你偷了矮星粒子 是因为你想要…
[24:42] to destroy the glades and get vengeance for Thea. 毁了贫民区 为西娅报仇
[24:45] How could you know that? 你怎么知道的
[24:55] And what happened to you on that island? 你在那岛上经历了什么
[25:00] What happened to you while I was on the island? 我在岛上时 你经历了什么
[25:06] While you were gone, this city has been rotting. 你不在的期间 这座城市一直在腐烂
[25:11] It can’t be saved! 它已经没救了
[25:14] That’s not true, Tommy. 不是这样的 汤米
[25:16] I have seen Starling City come back from darker moments than this. 我见过斯特林城从更黑暗的境况中恢复
[25:21] It can be redeemed. You can be redeemed. 这座城市可以被拯救 你也可以
[25:25] You don’t understand what I’ve seen. 你不明白我目睹过什么
[25:28] You don’t know how I found our sister. 你不知道我找到我们妹妹时的场景
[25:32] Every time I close my eyes, 每当我闭上眼睛
[25:34] I see her body lying there, cold, 我都会看见她冰冷的尸体
[25:39] on a dirty floor. 倒在肮脏的地面上
[25:40] So I swore that I would get vengeance on the Glades 所以我发誓要向贫民区复仇
[25:44] for what it did to Thea, 报复它对西娅的伤害
[25:45] and I am not going to let her down. Not again! 我不能辜负她 不能再次辜负
[25:49] That’s not gonna make you feel better, Tommy. 这样做不会让你好受些的 汤米
[25:51] I don’t care about feeling better. 我不在乎会不会好受一些
[25:54] I just want the Glades to suffer. 我只想让贫民区痛苦
[25:58] You’re a better man than this. 你不是这样的人
[26:01] That was a different me. 那是之前的我了
[26:04] Good-bye, Oliver. 再见 奥利弗
[26:09] Tonight was a disaster. 今晚就是场灾难
[26:10] You mean you were. JJ never would’ve gotten past us 你是说你自己吧 要不是你擅自离岗
[26:13] if you hadn’t abandoned your post. JJ不可能能越过我们的
[26:14] Oh, you think this is my fault? 所以你觉得这是我的错了
[26:15] What I think is that you need to stop going rogue 我是觉得你得停止不听指挥
[26:17] and start acting like you’re part of this team. 表现得像这个团队的一员
[26:18] Hey, guys, can we save it for the Deathstrokes? 伙计们 能把火气留给丧钟帮吗
[26:22] Speaking of your evil brother and his masked maniacs, 说到你的邪恶哥哥和他手下戴面具的疯子
[26:24] we’re gonna talk about that, right? 我们会谈谈这件事的吧
[26:26] Wrong. What do you got? 错 你掌握了什么信息
[26:28] Nothing good. 没什么好消息
[26:30] Ever since we brought down the wall, your broth– 自从我们把墙推倒了 你哥哥…
[26:32] the Deathstroke gang has really upped their game. 丧钟帮就越发猖狂了
[26:34] They’ve amassed more territory and power than ever before. 他们掌握了前所未有的领地和势力
[26:37] Unintended consequences. 预期之外的结果
[26:38] Yeah. But that doesn’t explain 没错 但那也无法解释
[26:39] why they went after Vasquez. 他们为什么要抓走瓦斯奎斯
[26:40] Vasquez is one of the Glades’ wealthiest citizens. 瓦斯奎斯是贫民区最有钱的人之一
[26:43] And maybe the Deathstrokes plan to extort him. 也许丧钟帮打算勒索他
[26:44] Yeah, that or they’re planning to ransom him off. 没错 可能是这个或者用他换赎金
[26:46] Either way, this guy’s screwed if we don’t find him soon. 不管怎样 如果我们不尽快找到他 他就完了
[26:49] Way ahead of you. 我早就想到了
[26:50] Satellite imaging indicates that the Deathstrokes 卫星图像显示丧钟帮
[26:52] have assumed control of the old Galaxy One headquarters. 控制了旧的银河一号总部
[26:54] It could be where they’re holding Vasquez. 他们可能把瓦斯奎斯关在那里
[26:55] If he’s even still alive. 如果他还活着
[26:57] There’s only one way to find out. Suit up. 只有一个办法能知道 整装待发
[27:05] Let me guess. When mom and O.G. 我猜猜 当妈妈和前绿箭小队
[27:07] team arrow anointed us version 2.0, 任命我们成为新绿箭小队的时候
[27:09] You expected things to go a little better, right? 你以为事情会好很多
[27:13] I’m sure they had their growing pains, too. 他们肯定也有过磨合期
[27:16] And, look, I know that working 我明白
[27:17] and playing well with others is still 你对于和其他人合作
[27:18] a new concept for you, but do you think 还有些陌生 但你能不能
[27:22] you could just follow Connor’s lead this one time? 就这一次 听康纳的指挥
[27:25] I mean, the guy is a Knightwatch Agent. 人家是骑士团的特工
[27:27] He eats, sleeps, and breathes tactical operations. 战术行动是他的日常生活
[27:29] Yeah. And our target is his own brother. 对 但我们的目标是他的亲兄弟
[27:32] I believe that fate brought the four of us together for a reason 我相信是命运把我们四个聚在一起
[27:36] just like it did our parents 就像我们的父辈
[27:37] when they decided to save this city. 决心拯救这座城市时一样
[27:43] Now it’s our turn. 现在轮到我们了
[27:47] We don’t want to mess it up, do we? 我们可不能搞砸了
[28:29] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[28:30] – Tracking your shoe. – Really? -追踪你的鞋 -真的
[28:32] Just kidding. That was the way I found you 开玩笑的 但上次这事发生时
[28:33] last time this happened, remember? 我就是这么找到你的 记得吗
[28:34] Yeah. Yeah. It’s not the only history that’s repeating itself. 记得 不只是历史在重复
[28:38] Tommy’s planning his very own undertaking. 汤米正在实施他自己的事业
[28:41] Don’t worry. We’ll stop him. 别担心 我们会阻止他的
[28:45] John, I appreciate the assist, 约翰 感谢你的帮助
[28:46] but I still have to do this on my own. 但这事我得自己行动
[28:48] Right, because you think you have to die, right? 对 因为你觉得你会死 是不是
[28:51] No. I know I’m gonna die. 不 我知道我会死
[28:52] And I know that I don’t have to accept that. 我也知道我不必接受这点
[28:54] If I let you help me, you will get hurt or you will get killed. 如果你帮我 我可能害你受伤 或害死你
[28:59] And it will be because of me. 全都会是我的错
[29:00] – You don’t know that. – I do know that. -你不可能知道 -我真的知道
[29:03] Because everyone else in my life is either dead or alone. 因为我生命中的每个人不是死就是孤身一人
[29:06] Look at the earth that we’re on. 看看这个地球
[29:09] I’ve been gone 12 years. 我失踪了十二年
[29:10] My mother’s alive. Tommy’s alive. 我母亲还活着 汤米还活着
[29:13] Laurel’s alive. 劳蕾尔还活着
[29:14] Thea is dead. 西娅死了
[29:17] And, yes, Tommy’s alive. 汤米确实是活着
[29:19] But he’s trying another undertaking with Rene and Dinah helping, 但他想再一次启动事业 雷内和黛娜在帮助他
[29:22] Who, if you haven’t noticed, are very bad people here. 在这个地球上 他们都是坏人
[29:26] Oliver, this world isn’t better. 奥利弗 这个世界并不好
[29:28] It’s much, much worse. 而是糟得多
[29:29] You know why? 你知道原因吗
[29:32] Because you weren’t in it. 因为你不在这个世界中
[29:36] I’ve known you long enough to know I can’t talk you out of this. 咱们相处这么长时间 我知道你不可能放弃
[29:41] You better have a good plan. 你最好有个好计划
[29:48] Oh, look who it is, and you brought a friend 瞧瞧这是哪位 还带了朋友
[29:51] to my secret bunker. 来我的秘密地堡
[29:53] I’ve been here before. 我以前来过
[29:54] Oh, great. You’re here, too. 真好 你也来了
[29:55] Uh, Adrian, this is John Diggle. 阿德里安 这位是约翰·狄格尔
[29:58] He’s my…bodyguard. 他是我的保镖
[30:01] You need a bodyguard? 你还需要保镖
[30:03] He’s not a bodyguard. 他不是保镖
[30:05] And I thought you didn’t need our help. 我还以为你不需要我们的帮助
[30:07] I’ve been wrong before. 我以前也错过
[30:07] The Dark Archer stole dwarf star particles 黑暗弓箭手偷走了矮星粒子
[30:09] and is planning to use them to level the Glades tonight. 正准备用它夷平贫民区
[30:13] And you know that how? 你是怎么知道的呢
[30:14] Because I was just with him. 我刚才见过他
[30:16] Tommy Merlyn is the Dark Archer. 汤米·梅林就是黑暗弓箭手
[30:18] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[30:20] He blames the Glades for what happened to Thea. 他把西娅的遭遇怪罪到贫民区上
[30:25] If you wanted to level an entire neighborhood, 如果你想要夷平一整片区域
[30:27] how would you do it? 你会怎么做
[30:29] I’d use an earthquake machine. 我会用地震机
[30:30] That sounds like science fiction to me. 我看这就是科幻小说
[30:33] And Merlyn stole dwarf star particles, 梅林偷走的矮星粒子
[30:36] which would make for a very real weapon. 是实打实的武器
[30:39] Overlaying the blast radius with a map of the Glades 用贫民区的地图结合爆炸的半径范围
[30:42] should allow us to pinpoint its optimal location. 应该能找到它的最佳位置
[30:45] He’s like you, Curtis, and Felicity all rolled into one. 他就像是你 柯蒂斯和费利西蒂融为一体了
[30:47] I could only narrow it down to 4 square blocks. 我只能缩小到四个街区
[30:51] So we split up, find it on foot. 那我们分头步行去找
[30:52] No, we don’t. Thea died in the Glades. 不用 西娅是在贫民区死的
[30:54] We find out where, we find Tommy. 我们找到那里 就能找到汤米
[30:56] What are you, some kind of psychic? 你会通灵吗
[30:57] Maybe I’m just 10 steps ahead of you. 我只是比你更有远见
[31:05] 4587 Burke, 伯克街4587号
[31:07] favorite hangout of the glades’ worst drug dealers. 贫民区最恶劣的毒贩喜欢在这里出没
[31:09] Good. That’s where we head. 好 我们就去那里
[31:10] Suit up. 整装待发
[31:20] Tommy could be anywhere inside. 汤米可能在里面的任何地方
[31:22] Start with the ground floor. Work our way up. 从一层开始找 往上搜
[31:27] Let’s do this. 我们上
[32:16] You should’ve stayed on that island. 你应该留在那座岛上
[32:24] Back on my earth, you had a better teacher. 在我的地球上 你们有一个更好的老师
[32:36] You don’t have to do this. 你还有别的选择
[32:38] I was thinking the same thing. 我也是这么想的
[32:40] This is not what Thea would have wanted. 这不是西娅想要的结果
[32:43] That’s funny. You know what she used to say? 有意思 你知道她以前喜欢说什么吗
[32:47] The dead don’t want anything. 死人什么都不想要
[32:48] It’s one of the benefits of being dead. 这就是死人的好处
[32:54] Tommy. 汤米
[33:50] You can’t. It’s encrypted by my personal code. 不可能的 我用个人密码加密了
[33:55] You can’t break it in time. 你不可能及时破解的
[33:58] You can. 你可以
[34:02] I know how devastating it must have been 我知道失去西娅后
[34:05] to lose Thea because we’re only as good 你受了很大的打击 因为我们生命中的人
[34:11] as the people we have in our lives. 造就了我们
[34:14] I lost people, too, Tommy. 我也有失去的人 汤米
[34:17] I lost people closer to me 他们与我之亲密
[34:19] than I could possibly explain to you. 我都无法解释给你听
[34:22] Every one of those losses brings with it a choice 他们其中的每一个都伴随着一个选择
[34:25] between darkness and light. 选择黑暗或是光明
[34:32] Make the right choice. 做出正确的选择
[34:35] Are you gonna kill thousands of innocent people, 你是要杀掉千万无辜的人
[34:40] or are you gonna be the man I know you are? 还是会成为我心目中你的样子
[35:13] That was a pretty good speech. 你这段话讲得真好
[35:28] As agreed. The dwarf star particles that power Merlyn’s weapon. 如我答应你的 给梅林的武器供能的矮星粒子
[35:34] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:35] And now you’re gonna tell me what you’re gonna do with them? 你会告诉我你要拿它做什么吗
[35:37] Not destroy a city. Don’t worry. 我不会摧毁城市的 不用担心
[35:43] You’re from a parallel universe, aren’t you? 你们是从平行宇宙来的 是吧
[35:45] The hood from another reality? 另一个现实里的兜帽男
[35:48] How did you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[35:48] Bruce Wayne once told me that if you eliminate the impossible, 布鲁斯·韦恩曾跟我说 排除一切不可能
[35:52] Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. 剩下的即使再难以置信 那也是真相
[35:58] Well, as the hood from a parallel universe, 作为平行宇宙的兜帽男
[36:01] May I offer you some advice? 我可以给你个建议吗
[36:04] Change “The hood” to Green Arrow. Trust me. 把”兜帽男”改成绿箭侠 相信我
[36:13] Why do I get the sense that you guys 为什么我感觉你们
[36:15] won’t be sticking around for a victory drink? 不会留下来一起庆祝胜利
[36:18] We have to get back home to our earth. 我们需要赶回我们的地球
[36:22] This city’s lucky to have a hero like you in it. 这座城市有你们这样的英雄很幸运
[36:27] Wow. That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. 这可能是你对我说过最好的话了
[36:32] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:34] You take care of yourself… 你多保重
[36:36] Both of you. 你俩都是
[36:41] You ok? 你还好吗
[36:43] I’m alive. 我还活着
[36:45] You say that like it’s a bad thing. 你说得像是坏事一样
[36:46] Well, it’s a temporary thing, John. 这只是暂时的 约翰
[36:48] Oliver, you don’t know that. 奥利弗 你并不知道
[36:50] And I don’t know this monitor, but what I do know, 我不了解这个监视者 但我知道
[36:52] that no one’s fate is sealed. 人的命运都不是注定的
[36:54] – He saw me die. – In the future… -他亲眼看见我死了 -在未来
[36:56] Which means we can still prevent this. 这就意味着我们还能阻止这一切
[37:01] Oliver, you’re not alone in this. 奥利弗 你不是一个人在战斗
[37:03] Well, not anymore. 不再是了
[37:06] Thanks for having my back. 很感谢你支持我
[37:07] Always. Now, can we go home now? 一直都会 我们现在可以回家了吗
[37:15] Just one more thing I got to do. 我还有最后一件事要做
[37:27] We’d better find Vasquez fast. 我们要尽快找到瓦斯奎斯
[37:28] Where to, William? 去哪里 威廉
[37:29] Top floor, southwest corner office. 顶楼 西南角落的办公室里
[37:31] And JJ’s got at least 4 friends. 而且JJ有至少四个手下
[37:33] The second I walk through that door, JJ’s gonna try 当我走出那扇门的那一刻 JJ肯定会
[37:35] to run a sword through my chest. 试图一剑刺穿我的胸膛
[37:37] But that should keep him occupied long enough 但这样可以争取足够时间
[37:38] for you to rescue Vasquez. 去让你救瓦斯奎斯
[37:40] Whoa. You’re using yourself as bait? 你想要用自己当诱饵
[37:43] Yeah. And it’ll work, too. Trust me. 是的 而且肯定会成功 相信我
[37:49] Whatever you want, I’ll give it to you. 你要什么我都给你
[37:53] Please stop. 求你住手
[37:56] The codes. 密码
[38:05] This better be everything. 最好没有遗漏
[38:07] It is. I swear. 是的 我发誓
[38:13] Ok. 行吧
[38:21] What’s up, J.J.? 你好啊 JJ
[38:24] – Miss me? – Kill his ass. -想我了吗 -干掉他
[38:39] Come on. Let’s get you out of here. 来 我们带你出去
[38:51] You think that you can save this city? 你觉得你能拯救这座城市
[38:53] I got news for you. I own this city now. 告诉你个新消息 这座城市属于我了
[39:04] Mia! 米娅
[39:06] I am so sorry, ok? I underestimated him. 对不起好吧 我低估了他
[39:09] It will never happen again. 这再也不会发生了
[39:10] No, it won’t, because from now on, 是的 因为从此以后
[39:12] We’re gonna do things my way. 什么事都得听我的
[39:27] You ok? 你还好吗
[39:28] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[39:31] I haven’t known anything since Thea died. 自从西娅死后我什么都不知道了
[39:36] I understand that. 我理解
[39:38] I don’t know, Ollie. 我不知道 奥利
[39:40] Just I–I can’t shake this feeling… 我总是感觉
[39:45] That our sister would still be alive 我们的妹妹还会活着
[39:46] if you had– 如果你
[39:49] If you had just been here. 如果你当时在这里的话
[39:53] I’ve made my own mistakes. 我犯了错
[39:56] Oh, god. 我的天哪
[39:59] Tommy, are you ok? 汤米 你还好吗
[40:00] Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. 不要担心 我们会把你救出去的
[40:06] I am so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[40:12] I have to go. Mom? 我该走了 妈
[40:25] Bye, mom. 再见 妈
[40:27] I love you. 我爱你
[40:29] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[40:36] I’ll see you at the house. 我们回家见
[40:37] Ok. 好
[40:44] – All good? – Let’s go home. -都好了吗 -我们回去吧
[40:58] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[40:59] My computer went down! 电脑死机了
[41:03] Oh, good. You’re still here. 太好了 你们还在
[41:06] What’s going on? 怎么了
[41:07] The city’s under attack. 这座城市正在遭受袭击
[41:08] By who? 谁干的
[41:21] We have to get the hell out of here. 我们得赶快离开这里
[41:23] – And go where? – Home. Cisco’s device. -去哪 -家 西斯科的设备
[41:30] – Oliver? – Mom? -奥利弗 -妈
[41:37] Dig, you got to go. Go now! 狄格 你快走 现在
[41:40] What’s happening? 怎么了
[41:44] Oliver? Oliver! 奥利弗 奥利弗
[41:48] Laurel, come on. 劳蕾尔 我们走吧
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme