Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] I think I finally figured out a plan “B” 我终于想到第二计划了
[00:04] to keep us hidden from Archer while we try to destroy it. 能让我们试图摧毁弓箭手时 不被它发现
[00:06] We’d have to steal it from Keven Dale’s computer 得从凯文·戴尔星系一的
[00:09] in his office at Galaxy One. 办公室电脑里偷走代码
[00:11] Something’s come up which requires my immediate attention. 我需要处理点紧急事务
[00:13] We should get out of here. 我们应该离开这里
[00:15] Seize them. 抓住他们
[00:16] – Where is William? – Mom, what’s wrong? -威廉在哪 -妈妈 怎么了
[00:17] Frak! 我去
[00:19] By the authority of Galaxy One, 在星系一的授权下
[00:20] you are under arrest. 你们被逮捕了
[00:22] Emiko! 惠美子
[00:25] She has the weapon. 她有武器
[00:26] And we have no idea where she’s gonna use it. 而我们对她将要用在哪里毫无头绪
[00:28] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她的
[00:29] This is SCPD aerial support. 这里是星城警局空中支援
[00:31] Hold your positions. 不许动
[00:36] Stop right there! 站住
[00:37] We are not the enemy, Lieutenant. 我们不是你们的敌人 副队
[00:39] The enemy is still out there, 真正的敌人还逍遥法外
[00:41] and we should be working together, not wasting time. 所以我们应该合作 而不是这样浪费时间
[00:43] Six arrows and six dead cops say otherwise. 除非你们从我们六个的尸体上踩过去
[00:45] Talk to Sergeant Bingsley. 你可以去问问宾斯利警官
[00:47] He’ll tell you we didn’t do this. 他会告诉你不是我们干的
[00:48] Sergeant Bingsley is unconscious 宾斯利警官现在
[00:50] in the back of an ambulance right now. 在救护车里昏迷不醒
[00:53] Lieutenant. 副队
[00:54] Turn around. 转过身去
[00:55] Put your hands behind your head! 双手放在脑后
[00:57] All of you, do it now! 你们几个马上照做
[01:21] What do you think is worse, 你觉得下列哪种情况更糟糕
[01:22] Emiko being in possession of a bioweapon 惠美子手上有生物武器
[01:24] or the team being Star City’s most wanted? 还是整个小队成了星城的头号通缉犯
[01:26] Can I choose both? 我能双选吗
[01:27] I’m going to go with the warrants out for our arrest. 我觉得我们被通缉更糟
[01:29] The real us, not the vigilante us, 要逮捕的是我们的真实身份 而非治安维持者
[01:31] which means our lives in this city are over. 也就意味着我们在这座城市玩完了
[01:33] Been there before. 我就经历过
[01:34] Guys, this team always finds a way to come through. 伙计们 我们小队总能找到解决办法的
[01:36] Yeah, but this feels different. 话是这么说 但这次感觉不一样
[01:37] Emiko has a personal vendetta against you and your whole family. 惠美子对你和你们家族有私人宿怨
[01:39] She has a bigger ax to grind than Adrian Chase or Slade. 她的武器比阿德里安·蔡斯或斯莱德都要强得多
[01:42] Fine. But there has to be a way to get through to her. 好吧 但总会有办法可以找到她的
[01:44] And she knows we’re alive now. 而且她现在也知道我们都还活着
[01:45] That’ll make her even more determined to destroy the city. 这会使她更加坚定地想要摧毁这座城市
[01:47] Which means we need to figure out where in the city 也就意味着我们必须找出
[01:49] she’s planning on deploying the Cygnus. 她打算使用天鹅座的准确位置
[01:51] Yeah. Well, easier said than done, 是啊 说得容易
[01:52] because Emiko must’ve found out that I was tracking the Cygnus 因为惠美子一定已经发现我在通过天鹅座的
[01:54] by using its chemical signature 化学信号来进行追踪
[01:55] because she’s figured out a way to block me, 她已经成功阻隔了我
[01:57] which brings us back to square one. 这就让我们必须从头开始了
[01:59] Sounds like you all could use some help. 听起来你们大伙需要一点帮忙啊
[02:00] It’s a good thing you called for backup. 幸好你们提前叫了后援
[02:06] In accordance with Star City penal code 根据星城的刑法
[02:08] 10101971, 第10101971条规定
[02:11] you are all under arrest. 你们全都被捕了
[02:13] Turn around. Put your hands behind your head. 转过身去 双手放在脑后
[02:25] Smoak Tech flex-restraints. 斯莫克科技防弯曲手铐
[02:26] Nice to see another one of my creations being used against me. 真开心看到我的又一个发明被用来对付我
[02:30] And what if we don’t want to go quietly? 那如果我们不想乖乖就范呢
[02:35] Failure to comply will result 如若反抗
[02:36] in summary execution. 就地处决
[02:38] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[02:49] Alena! 阿莱娜
[03:02] They know what we’re gonna do… 他们在我们行动之前
[03:03] Even before we do it. 就已经知道我们要做什么了
[03:05] Archer’s predictive algorithm! 弓箭手的预测算法
[03:35] Hey, troublemaker. 你好 闯祸精
[03:36] I had him. 我自己能搞定
[03:37] You’re welcome. 不用客气
[03:38] We have to find William. 我们必须找到威廉
[03:40] Not from here. This place is burned. 得换个地方 这里已经暴露了
[03:42] I know somewhere that isn’t. 我还知道一个安全的地方
[03:45] What are they gonna do with us? 他们会怎么处置我们
[03:46] You mean before they torture us to find out 你是指在他们严刑拷打逼问出你从凯文·戴尔
[03:48] what you stole off Keven Dale’s computer or after? 那偷来了什么之前还是之后
[03:52] I’m gonna stop asking questions now. 我还是闭嘴吧
[03:54] Look, I’m sorry I blew your cover. 听着 我很抱歉我让你身份暴露了
[03:55] It’s not your fault. 那不是你的错
[03:57] Dale’s been suspicious ever since 自从我问他们对费利西蒂做了什么开始
[03:58] I questioned what they did to Felicity. 戴尔就起疑心了
[04:00] On the bright side, I did manage to steal 往好的方面想 我确实成功偷到了
[04:01] Galaxy One’s secret evil plans for Star City. 星系一号准备向星城实施的邪恶计划
[04:04] They plan to use the Zetas to establish martial law 他们准备利用泽塔计划来实施戒严
[04:07] and remake Star City in the Glades’ image. 继而把星城改造成贫民区
[04:10] Which means they’re gonna hunt down everyone with a record 这意味着他们会追捕所有有案底的人
[04:12] no matter how minor and kill them on the spot. 无论犯过的罪有多小全都就地处决
[04:14] Which is basically everyone on that side of the wall. 基本上要杀光墙那边所有的人了
[04:19] It will be a bloodbath. 这将是一场大屠杀
[04:30] Duck. 低头
[04:35] Dad, I was so worried. 爸爸 我担心坏了
[04:38] We’re ok, peanut. 我们没事 宝贝
[04:40] We need to get out of here. 我们必须马上离开这
[04:43] You’re back just in time for the fun stuff. 你来得刚好 正好可以大干一场
[04:44] I’m so happy Roy’s back. 我真开心罗伊回来了
[04:47] I love a good reunion. 我喜欢大团圆
[04:48] You seem awfully positive 你对你妹妹的事
[04:50] about the stuff with your sister. 似乎乐观得有点不切实际
[04:51] I know how to break my family’s cycle of violence. 我知道该怎么打破我们家族的暴力循环
[04:54] Ooh, I hope it goes something along the lines of 我希望你的计划既能够
[04:56] stopping Emiko from destroying the city and killing us all. 阻止惠美子毁灭城市 还能让我们保命
[04:58] That’s part one, 那只是第一步
[04:59] but it needs to be more than that. 但仅仅如此是绝对不够的
[05:02] Felicity, I–I want to help her redeem herself. 费利西蒂 我想帮助她救赎自己
[05:06] If I don’t break this cycle of violence, 如果我不打破这种暴力循环
[05:09] I just don’t ever see us being able to provide 我真的没有信心可以为我们的家庭
[05:11] a secure future for our family. 创造一个安全可靠的未来
[05:16] Hey. We just got some strange chatter over the SCPD scanner. 我们刚刚在星城警用频道发现了可疑的内容
[05:18] Someone called in a bomb threat 有人报警说在市区的
[05:20] at a shopping complex downtown. 一个综合购物大楼里发现炸弹威胁
[05:21] Somebody using a signal-bounced untraceable number. 这个人利用了信号跳转技术 无法追踪号码
[05:24] Suspicious. 很可疑
[05:25] Why would Emiko give an advance warning on her own attack? 为什么惠美子要给她自己的袭击进行预警
[05:28] It doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[05:29] So that the whole complex will evacuate into the plaza outside, 这样整座大楼里的人都会被疏散到外面的广场
[05:32] where she’ll deploy the Cygnus. 而那里才是她打算使用天鹅座的地方
[05:33] Maximizing the casualty count. 这样能让伤亡最大化
[05:35] Well, we can’t let that happen. 我们决不能让这事发生
[05:38] We won’t. Let’s move out. 我们一定能阻止她 我们走
[05:42] This place is jammed. 这地方挤满了人
[05:44] Cops, too. This could get messy. 还有很多警察 后果可能比预想的还严重
[05:46] That’s exactly what Emiko wants. 这就是惠美子想要的效果
[05:47] Overwatch, do you have eyes on? 守望者 你找到她了吗
[05:49] Ok. Still no sign of Emiko, but we are tracking 还没有惠美子的信号 不过我们
[05:51] what is most likely a detonation signal 追踪到一个非常疑似爆炸源信号的包裹
[05:53] to a package on the northeast corner of the plaza. 就在露天广场的东北角
[05:55] It’s got to be the Cygnus x-1. 那一定是天鹅座X-1
[05:56] All right. We need to get these people clear 好了 我们需要立刻清场
[05:57] and find that device now. 并且尽快找到那个装置
[05:59] Copy that. 收到
[06:00] We’re focused on the weapon. 我们专心找那个武器
[06:02] Let’s get all these people out of here. 把所有人清离现场
[06:04] Listen up! Everybody move now! 听好了 所有人赶紧离开
[06:07] We have to go! 你们需要离开这里
[06:09] – Move. – If we don’t evacuate this building right now, -动起来 -如果我们不能立刻清场
[06:12] all these people are gonna die. 这些人都会死
[06:13] You’re the vigilantes who killed those transit workers. 你们是杀害地铁警卫的治安维持者
[06:16] You’re under arrest. 你们被捕了
[06:24] All right. Enough. We don’t have time for this. 够了 我们没有时间浪费
[06:27] Stand down. 不要阻拦我们
[06:28] You should still be in jail all of you. 你们现在应该在牢里待着 你们所有人
[06:31] We’re not gonna stand for this– 我们不会坐视不理
[06:34] He’s trying to save you, dumbass. 他是在救你 傻瓜
[06:38] Questions later. How can I help? 有疑问一会儿再说 我能做些什么
[06:40] Clear a path. 清出一条路来
[07:18] Overwatch, what happens to the Cygnus if I shoot it down? 守望者 我把天鹅座X-1射下来会有什么结果
[07:20] An accelerant will augment the effects. 催化剂会使效果变强
[07:22] You need to freeze them. 你需要冷冻它们
[07:30] It worked! The Cygnus didn’t spread. 成功了 天鹅座X-1没有扩散
[07:32] You got all of them. You contained it. 你把它们都射下来了 你控制住了
[07:34] Not fast enough. 还是不够快
[07:43] Star City is reeling tonight, 星城今晚全城震惊
[07:45] following a horrific terrorist attack 由星城自己的英雄
[07:47] perpetrated by its own heroes, which injured hundreds. 进行的恐怖袭击 造成了数百人受伤
[07:50] The vigilantes’ motives are still in question. 治安维持者们的动机仍然未知
[07:54] I cannot believe they still think we’re behind this 在我们为这个城市做了这么多之后
[07:56] after everything we’ve done for this city. 我不敢相信他们还认为我们是幕后黑手
[07:58] Well, not everyone. I’m out on parole thanks to you guys. 不是所有人 多亏你们我才被假释
[08:03] Look, I know tonight didn’t go as planned. 我知道今晚不如预想的顺利
[08:04] That’s an understatement. 这也太轻描淡写了
[08:05] That doesn’t mean it’s over. 但这并不意味没有希望
[08:07] You can’t possibly think Emiko could have a change of heart. 你不会还觉得惠美子能改邪归正吧
[08:10] Oliver’s right. 奥利弗说得对
[08:11] – What? – I’m happy that you two are on the same side finally. -什么 -我很高兴你们俩终于统一战线了
[08:16] But how can you be siding with the woman 但是你们怎么能和那个
[08:17] who tried to destroy your life? 想毁掉你人生的女人站一边
[08:19] She actually did me a favor. 其实她反倒帮了我
[08:22] If I hadn’t had toyed around with being Black Siren again, 如果我没有再次变成黑海妖的身份
[08:25] then I never would have realized 那我永远不可能意识到
[08:27] that that’s not the life that I want to live. 那不是我想要的生活
[08:28] Maybe Emiko will have the same realization. 也许惠美子也会这么想
[08:31] If people were correct in their thinking 如果人们认为我和劳蕾尔无法改变
[08:32] that Laurel and I couldn’t change, 这种想法是正确的
[08:33] well, we wouldn’t be here helping you. 我们也不会在这儿帮助你们了
[08:36] I hope you guys are right 我希望你们是对的
[08:37] because Emiko only used a fraction of the Cygnus. 因为惠美子只用了天鹅座X-1的一小部分
[08:40] She has a lot of scary nightmare bacteria left. 她还剩很多可怕的噩梦细菌
[08:43] Any idea where she may be targeting next? 知道她下一个目标是哪吗
[08:44] At the moment, everywhere. 现在来看 全城各处
[08:46] The detonation signal’s been purposely scrambled, 爆炸信号被有意干扰了
[08:48] which means the target keeps moving. 这意味着目标一直在移动
[08:49] Yeah. It’s like a whack-a-cygnus. 是的 就像是天鹅座X-1版打地鼠
[08:53] I missed you. 真想念你的幽默
[08:54] Our descrambling algorithm is working, 我们的解扰算法正在运行
[08:56] but it’s going to be slower than normal. 但会比平常慢一些
[08:58] Even if you find the targets, 就算你发现了目标
[08:59] we still need to find a way to contain the drones at each site. 我们还是要想办法来控制每个地点的无人机
[09:02] Are you all familiar with the term 你们熟悉”优化低温室”
[09:04] “optimized cryogenic chambers”? 这个术语吗
[09:06] Oh, no, they aren’t. 不 他们不熟悉
[09:07] Yeah. It’s just us? Ok. 所以就我俩知道 好的
[09:08] Basically I was able to modify 简单来说我可以
[09:11] an old portable freezing device, 改造一种旧的便携式冷冻装置
[09:12] so that it can contain the Cygnus on the drones. 来防止无人机上的天鹅座X-1蔓延
[09:15] Good thing you guys didn’t toss all of my old tech equipment 万幸在进行地堡升级时
[09:17] when you did the new bunker upgrades, 你们没把我所有的旧设备都扔掉
[09:19] which, by the way, are very cool, so… 顺便说一句 我很感激
[09:20] – Right? – Ok, look… -对吧 -听着
[09:22] Uh, it’s not that I don’t have faith in this team, 不是我对小队没什么信心
[09:24] but if this scary bacteria gets all over the city, 但是如果这个可怕的细菌散布全城
[09:26] I got to get Zoe somewhere safe. 我必须把佐伊送到一个安全的地方
[09:28] Ok. Well, Lyla took J.J. to a secure A.R.G.U.S. location. 莱拉带着JJ去了天眼会的安全屋
[09:31] She can pick up Zoe as well. 她也可以去接佐伊
[09:33] You have a son, right? Connor? 你有个儿子吧 康纳
[09:35] – Yeah. – We’ll bring him as well. -是的 -我们也带上他
[09:37] – Thank you. – Jackpot. I got two detonation sites. -谢谢 -中大奖了 我找到了两个引爆点
[09:39] Ok, Dig, Turner, and I will go to the water treatment plant. 狄格 特纳还有我去污水处理厂
[09:41] Roy, Dinah, Laurel, you go to the convention center. 罗伊 黛娜和劳蕾尔 你们去会议中心
[09:43] All right. And I will stay here with Felicity. 好的 我和费利西蒂留在这里
[09:45] All right. No one die. 好了 谁也不要死
[09:46] – No, wow. – What? -别乌鸦嘴 -说什么
[09:47] Uh, I’m rusty. Sorry. 有点生疏了 抱歉
[09:50] Well, I’m glad everyone is safe to say the least. 我很高兴至少大家都安全
[09:52] Does anyone need anything? Do we need any water? 有人需要点什么吗 要水吗
[09:54] It’s very important to hydrate. 补充水分很重要
[09:55] No. And we don’t need any snacks either. 不用了 我们也不需要什么零食
[09:57] According to the information 根据威廉从戴尔的电脑
[09:58] William got on Dale’s computer, 获取的信息
[10:00] the Zetas are marching into Star City tonight. 泽塔今晚要进军星城
[10:02] We have to disable Archer before they start their mass execution. 我们必须在他们大屠杀之前关闭弓箭手
[10:04] That won’t be easy. 这可没那么简单
[10:06] Archer doesn’t have a server room. 弓箭手没有机房
[10:07] Its server is the actual wall outside of the Glades. 它的服务器就是贫民区外那堵实实在在的墙
[10:10] Wait. The Zetas use Archer to track our DNA. 等一下 泽塔用弓箭手追踪我们的基因
[10:13] They’ll know the second we get anywhere close to that wall. 我们一接近那堵墙 他们就会发现
[10:14] Mom… 妈妈
[10:16] Why are you making that face? 你为什么做出那种表情
[10:17] I am not making a face. 我没做表情啊
[10:19] This is my face. 我的面就长这样
[10:21] I might have put a backdoor into Archer 我可能给弓箭手开了个后门
[10:23] that utilizes Queen/Smoak DNA 用的是奎恩和斯莫克的DNA
[10:24] so that you wouldn’t be in the system. 所以你的基因不在系统里
[10:26] So you basically just erased me. 所以你等于是把我抹掉了
[10:28] I– 我…
[10:29] You know, just add that to the list of lies. 你的谎言清单又增加了一项
[10:31] I was protecting you. 我是想保护你
[10:32] Wait. Hold on. 等一下
[10:33] Yes, what she did may be overprotective 是的 她确实有些过分保护
[10:35] – and overbearing… – Yeah. -还有些霸道 -没错
[10:37] but it could be the break that we’ve been waiting for. 但这可能是我们一直等待的转机
[10:39] I mean, if Archer doesn’t recognize Mia’s DNA, 我是说 如果弓箭手不能识别米娅的DNA
[10:41] she could be the key to shutting it down. 她可能就是关闭它的关键
[10:43] You’re right. If Archer inputs your DNA, 你说得对 如果弓箭手输入你的DNA
[10:45] it theoretically creates an opening for a virus to be uploaded. 理论上会打开缺口上传一个病毒
[10:48] I mean, I don’t know if it would work. 我不知道这能不能行
[10:49] Well, even if it did, 就算可以
[10:50] Archer only inputs data to its main server at one location– 弓箭手只在星城和贫民区中间的检查站
[10:52] The checkpoint between Star City and the Glades. 这一个位置向主服务器输入数据
[10:55] That’s where Dale plans to march the Zetas into Star City. 那就是戴尔计划让泽塔进军星城的地方
[10:58] So we go there, we scan Mia’s DNA, 所以我们去那里 扫描米娅的DNA
[11:00] We upload the virus. 上传病毒
[11:01] Even with the Archer blindspots put in place, 即使弓箭手有盲点
[11:03] we’re way too publicly recognizable 可我们臭名昭著
[11:04] to get anywhere near that checkpoint. 根本无法靠近那个检查站
[11:06] I mean, you can’t, but we can. 你们不行 但我们可以
[11:09] – No. – Uh, the–the public doesn’t even know who we are. -不行 -公众根本不知道我们是谁
[11:12] No. It is much too dangerous. 不行 这太危险了
[11:13] Mom, you’ve trained me my whole life for this. 妈妈 你从小训练我就是为了这个
[11:17] Trust me. 相信我
[11:19] Got to hand it to you, Curtis. 不得不承认 柯蒂斯
[11:21] Your containment chamber worked like a charm. 你的冷冻装置非常有效
[11:22] Nice to know you still think I’m terrific. Heh! 真高兴知道你仍然觉得我很卓越
[11:25] Heard it. That was bad. 听到了 真糟糕
[11:25] Any luck unscrambling the detonation signal? 破解出爆炸信号了吗
[11:27] Dinah started transmission at the convention center. 黛娜从会议中心开始传输数据了
[11:29] Her data plus your data should do the trick 她的数据加你的数据应该能成功
[11:32] and help us identify the targets. 并帮我们确定目标的位置
[11:34] Ok, perfect. If we can neutralize the rest of the Cygnus, 完美 我们如果能摧毁剩下的天鹅座
[11:36] then we can turn our focus back to Emiko. 就能把注意力转回到惠美子身上
[11:41] What’s happening? 怎么了
[11:42] Ok, so we have a good news/ bad news situation going on here, guys, 好了 现在有个好消息和坏消息
[11:45] The bad news being we just got 15 new targets. 坏消息是我们刚刚找到了15个新目标
[11:48] We don’t have time to neutralize that many. 我们没时间去摧毁那么多目标
[11:50] We might not have to. 或许我们不需要这样做
[11:51] All the cygnus devices are linked up to the same detonator. 所有的天鹅座装置都连接到同一个引爆器
[11:53] That was the good news, right? 这是好消息 对吧
[11:55] Ok, well, if we destroy the detonator, 如果我们摧毁了引爆器
[11:56] we can neutralize the rest of the targets. 剩下的目标就会失效
[11:57] I’m working on a location for you now. 我正在为你查找地址
[11:59] Oh, double frak. 糟糕
[12:02] It’s at Palmer Tech. 在帕尔默科技
[12:03] Formerly Queen Consolidated, our father’s company. 前奎恩集团 我们父亲的公司
[12:06] She wants to tear down our family’s legacy. 她想瓦解我们家族的遗产
[12:09] This is her target. 那就是她的目标
[12:12] Call the team. 召集小队
[12:13] Two of the Cygnus dispersement sites have been compromised. 天鹅座的两个散播点已被破坏
[12:19] The Circle, they’re concerned. 第九层 他们很担心
[12:24] They want to detonate the remaining devices now. 他们想马上引爆剩下的装置
[12:27] That isn’t the plan. 计划不是这样的
[12:29] The plan was only to profit on the destruction of Star City. 计划只是通过摧毁星城而获利
[12:32] I mean, this extra chaos is unnecessary, 这种多余的混乱是不必要的
[12:35] especially now with the D.I.A. closing in. 尤其是现在国防情报局也在逼近
[12:40] Chaos is the point. 要的就是混乱
[12:44] Without terror, there is no profit. 没有恐惧 就没有利益
[12:46] The Circle respectfully disagrees, 第九层并不同意
[12:50] and they worry that your focus on your brother 他们担心是你对你哥哥的专注
[12:52] has led to our exposure. 让我们暴露了
[12:54] Your personal vendetta is only drawing more attention to us. 你的私人恩怨只会吸引更多的注意力
[12:56] I think you… 我认为你
[12:59] and the Circle 和第九层
[13:01] have forgotten who their leader is. 都忘记了谁是你们的领导
[13:03] My brother deserves to suffer 我哥哥就该受苦
[13:06] just like I have suffered all of these years. 就像这些年我受过的苦一样
[13:09] And when he sees his city burn with his family to blame, 看到他的城市因为他的家人而摧毁
[13:14] he will. 他必将痛苦万分
[13:22] Overwatch, we’re on-site. 守望者 我们在现场了
[13:23] We’re in the telecom suite. 现在在通讯室
[13:24] B.C., Laurel, and Wild Dog are still en route. 黑金丝雀 劳蕾尔和野狗还在路上
[13:27] I’m picking up over a hundred heat signatures in the building, 我在这栋楼里探测到了一百多个热信号
[13:28] including the penthouse that is still under construction. 包括正在施工的顶层公寓
[13:31] One guess as to where your sister is. 我猜你妹妹就在那里
[13:34] She really knows how to maximize collateral damage, doesn’t she? 她真的知道如何最大化附带伤害 对吧
[13:37] If we try to evacuate the civilians, we’ll blow our cover. 如果我们要疏散平民 就会暴露身份
[13:39] We need to find that relay trigger 我们要在第九层发现我们之前
[13:40] before the Ninth Circle knows we’re here. 找到那个中转引爆装置
[13:41] Actually, just the device relaying the signal. 实际上 中转信号的设备就行
[13:43] There’s a power surge coming from the room you’re in, 你们所在的房间里有动力高峰
[13:45] so the relay must be somewhere nearby. 所以中转器一定就在附近
[13:46] We shut down Emiko’s ability to detonate, we save the city. 我们让惠美子无法引爆 就能拯救城市
[13:53] Find the relay device and then evacuate the building. 找到中转装置再疏散大楼
[13:58] You going after Emiko? 你去找惠美子吗
[14:00] I’ve got your back. 我来帮你
[14:01] Got to go alone. 我得一个人去
[14:05] Communication is mission critical. 沟通是完成任务的关键
[14:06] The last thing we need are comms failing while we’re out there. 我们出去执行任务时 最不想的就是通讯器失效
[14:10] While we’re out there? 我们出去执行任务吗
[14:12] Sounds like you still haven’t budged 听起来你还没让步
[14:13] on Mia and William taking the reins. 让米娅和威廉接手
[14:15] We are about to stop a small army from infiltrating Star City. 我们要阻止一小支军队潜入星城
[14:18] I can’t be the only one worried about the kids. 不可能只有我担心孩子们吧
[14:19] Of course I’m worried, 我当然担心
[14:21] but I taught Zoe everything she knows about being a hero. 但我把成为英雄需要的一切都教给她了
[14:24] Almost everything. 几乎一切
[14:26] And now my little girl’s a grown-ass woman and one of the Canaries. 现在我的小女儿长大成人 还是金丝雀的一员
[14:28] I know she can handle herself. 我知道她能保护自己
[14:31] And your kids, they’re no slouches either, Felicity. 而你的孩子们 他们也并不无能 费利西蒂
[14:34] They’re like their parents. 他们就像其父母一样
[14:35] This is not the life 奥利弗和我就是不想
[14:37] that Oliver and I wanted for them. 他们过上这种生活
[14:38] They’re supposed to be living happy, normal lives right now. 他们现在应该过着幸福 正常的生活
[14:41] That was the only thing that Oliver asked me to do. 这是奥利弗唯一拜托我的一件事
[14:44] It was the only thing that I promised him I would do. 也是我唯一答应他的事
[14:49] And I failed. 而我失败了
[14:52] Some mother I turned out to be. 我这个母亲太失败了
[14:56] It’s time. 该出发了
[14:57] Be safe. I love you. 注意安全 我爱你
[14:59] I love you, too, dad. 你也爱你 爸爸
[15:00] I’m going to be watching over both of you. 我会看着你们俩的
[15:02] We’ll need you. 我们会需要你的
[15:15] Mia… 米娅
[15:19] Thought you might need these. 我想你可能需要这些
[16:35] What happened to us being public enemy number one? 我们难道不是头号公敌吗
[16:38] I told Pollard the truth about what really went down. 我把事情的真相告诉了博拉德
[16:40] You guys are heroes. 你们就是英雄
[16:41] Is the relay down, Overwatch? 中转器关掉了吗 守望者
[16:42] Oh, so down, it’s in Australia. 关掉了 现在在澳大利亚
[16:44] Emiko can’t trigger the devices now. 惠美子不能引爆那些装置了
[16:46] Every remote device. 是每一个远程设备
[16:47] There’s still an active one in the building. 这栋楼里还有一个在线的装置
[16:49] Enough to take this place down? 足以把这个地方夷为平地吗
[16:51] And then some. 绰绰有余
[16:51] We need to evacuate this building now. 我们需要疏散整栋大楼
[16:53] You heard the Captain. Move! 你们听见队长的话了 快去
[16:55] Oliver, the relay’s deactivated, but the building is still armed. 奥利弗 中转器已失效 但是这栋楼还有爆炸装置
[16:58] Do you have Emiko? 你找到惠美子了吗
[17:01] I do now. 找到了
[17:07] I have been waiting for you. 我一直在等你
[17:16] Emiko, it’s over. 惠美子 结束了
[17:18] This was his view, wasn’t it? 这就是他的视野 对吗
[17:21] Your father. 你的父亲
[17:23] His perch above the city, above everyone. 他凌驾于城市之上 凌驾于所有人之上
[17:27] I’m glad you’ll get to see it all fall. 我很高兴你能看见这些毁于一旦
[17:29] Not tonight. 不是今晚
[17:36] What did you do? 你做了什么
[17:38] I’m giving you a second chance… 我在给你第二次机会
[17:41] before it’s too late for both of us. 趁我们都还来得及
[17:43] I don’t need bombs to kill you. 我不需要炸弹也能杀死你
[17:49] Welcome to Galaxy One. 欢迎来到星系一
[17:51] Proceed to checkpoint. 请前往安检点
[17:53] 守望互助 您的安全由我们守卫
[17:55] This couldn’t be creepier. 没见过比这更瘆人的
[17:56] Just keep your heads down. 保持低调
[17:58] Once the scan starts, it’ll only take 一旦扫描开始
[17:59] a few seconds to upload the virus. 仅需几秒钟上传病毒
[18:01] Proceed. 下一位
[18:06] Prepare for identification. 准备身份验证
[18:11] Done. Let’s get out of here. 搞定了 我们赶快离开这
[18:13] Mr. Clayton. What a surprise. 克莱顿先生 太让人意外了
[18:17] I thought you’d be smarter than this. 我以为你会聪明点
[18:18] Turns out you’re just like your father. 可结果你和你父亲一模一样
[18:23] Looks like you’re having technical difficulties. 你好像遇到技术问题了
[18:29] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[18:31] Don’t tell me you actually liked that creep. 别告诉我你喜欢那个神经病
[18:32] No, it didn’t work. 不是 失败了
[18:34] The virus didn’t destroy Archer. 病毒没能毁掉弓箭手
[18:35] It’s rebooting itself. We failed. 弓箭手程序在重启 我们失败了
[18:43] You have every right to be angry. 你完全有理由愤怒
[18:53] I was angry, too, 我以前也很愤怒
[18:55] because you let our father die. 因为你任由我们的父亲死去
[18:57] And that led to a ripple effect in my life of loss. 从那以后我的人生就充满了失去
[19:00] I lost Tommy, my mother, Laurel, Quentin. 我失去了汤米 我的母亲 劳瑞尔 昆汀
[19:03] And I wanted to kill you for all of it. 我想过杀了你来了结这一切
[19:17] I know his death affected you, too. 我知道他的死也影响了你
[19:23] Instead of finding the hero 你没有寻找那个
[19:25] that I really believe is inside of you, 我深信的 藏于你内心的英雄
[19:28] you went down a dark path. 反而走上了一条邪路
[19:32] And it killed your mother. 那导致了你母亲的死
[19:34] Dante killed my mother. 是但丁杀死了我母亲
[19:35] No, he didn’t, Emiko. 不 不是他 惠美子
[19:38] Your allegiance to the Ninth Circle killed your mother. 你对第九层的效忠害死了你的母亲
[19:41] Your hatred of our father killed your mother. 你对我们父亲的恨害死了你的母亲
[19:43] His worst impulses drove you away, 他那些最邪恶的冲动导致了你的叛离
[19:47] and it led to every terrible moment 也导致了我们两个人生命中
[19:50] in both of our lives. 所有那些糟糕的经历
[19:52] I think that together, we can be better. 我想我们一起 能变得更好
[19:58] So if you’re gonna kill me, do it. 如果你要杀了我 动手吧
[20:08] Well, if you’re not gonna kill him, 如果你不打算杀了他
[20:11] we’ll gladly oblige. 我们乐意效劳
[20:14] Galaxy One must have found a weak spot 星系一肯定发现了漏洞
[20:15] and modified the system. 然后修改了系统
[20:16] OK. How long until the Zetas are back online? 好吧 泽塔还有多久重新上线
[20:19] Best-case scenario, 5 minutes? 最乐观的情况 五分钟
[20:21] Dad, you said the brain of Archer is in the wall. 爸爸 你说过弓箭手的核心在城墙里
[20:23] So if we destroy the wall? 我们何不毁掉城墙
[20:24] When we built the wall, 我们建造城墙的时候
[20:25] we installed explosives inside of each control tower. 在每一个控制塔内都安装了炸药
[20:28] They’re linked together electronically. 它们由电子线路连接在一起
[20:29] But they can only be detonated from inside one of the towers. 但只能从其中一座控制塔内部被引爆
[20:33] Yeah, but there’s no way anyone can make it up there 但是没人能在四分钟内
[20:35] in 4 minutes. 上到控制塔里
[20:36] An archer could. 会射箭的人可以
[20:38] No way, Mia. 不行 米娅
[20:39] Look. Even if you got up there, 即便你上去了
[20:40] you wouldn’t be able to make it back down in time. 也不可能及时下来
[20:42] You’ll die. 你会死的
[20:42] Once I’m inside the tower, can you talk me through it? 等我进到塔内 你能指导我引爆炸弹吗
[20:46] You know it’s the only way. 你知道这是唯一的方法
[20:47] If you can get inside, I can access the system remotely. 如果你能进去 我就能远程操控系统
[20:50] Mia, listen to me! 米娅 听我说
[20:51] Sorry, mom. I have to do this. 对不起 妈妈 我必须这么做
[20:55] Beatrice, you don’t have the authority to be here. 碧翠斯 你没有资格来这里
[20:58] The council was promised 你曾对第九层议会承诺
[20:59] the total destruction of Star City, 会彻底摧毁星城
[21:02] not a sibling spat. 而不是兄妹拌嘴
[21:03] And for the first time in history, 可有史以来第一次
[21:05] the world knows of our existence. 整个世界知道了我们的存在
[21:07] The Ninth Circle answers to me. 第九层听从我的指挥
[21:11] Not anymore. 不再是了
[21:16] Finish them. 干掉他们
[21:22] Almost in position. 马上就到
[21:24] Ready when you are. 准备好了 等你指令
[21:45] You’re still here. 你还没走
[21:46] Yeah. I don’t leave my family. 是的 我不会丢下我的家人
[22:01] Detonate the building. 引爆整栋建筑
[22:46] Ok. The device is installed. 设备安装好了
[22:47] Now all I have to do is bypass the encryption protocols, 现在我只需要绕过加密协议
[22:50] reconfigure the detonation commands, 重新设置引爆指令
[22:52] and voila. 然后就搞定了
[22:59] Ready when you are. 等你引爆
[23:05] Take care of mom. 照顾好妈妈
[23:08] She’s already lost so much. 她已经失去很多了
[23:12] Here goes nothing. 开始吧
[23:18] I just started getting used to having a sister. 我才刚开始习惯有个妹妹
[23:20] I’m not losing you now. 我不能失去你
[23:22] You have 60 seconds until that wall goes boom. 离城墙爆炸还有60秒
[23:24] Get out of there. 赶紧出来
[23:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:33] I know. It’s ok. 我理解的 没关系
[23:35] You need to hide. 你得躲起来
[23:40] Your family’s gonna die. I made sure of it. 你的家人都会死 我下了绝杀令
[23:45] You need to hide Felicity and the baby. 你得把费利西蒂和宝宝藏起来
[23:50] Emiko. 惠美子
[23:50] I…I… 我 我
[23:55] I wanted to be a Queen. 我曾想成为奎恩家的一员
[24:16] The Zetas are back online. 泽塔又重新上线了
[24:21] You think? 你才发现吗
[24:23] You have 20 seconds. 你还有20秒
[25:03] So this is what it feels like to save a city. 原来拯救一座城市就是这种感觉
[25:05] Minus Palmer Tech becoming a crater. 只不过帕尔默科技被炸成坑了
[25:08] No civilian casualties. That’s a win. 没有平民伤亡 这是一场胜利
[25:10] We really couldn’t have done this without your help. 多亏你们的帮忙我们才能做到
[25:12] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[25:15] Laurel, thank you. 劳瑞尔 谢谢你
[25:18] That last-minute SCPD assist really helped turn the tide. 星城警局最后时刻的协助确实扭转了局势
[25:20] Oh, well, I’m just relieved the department’s 现在警局又重新信任我们了
[25:22] back on our side and we can show our faces 我们也能公开露面了
[25:24] – in the city again. – Yeah. -真是松了一口气 -没错
[25:25] Because you proved this is a team of heroes. 因为你们证明了自己是一个英雄的团队
[25:31] I’m sorry about Emiko. 惠美的事我很遗憾
[25:33] Thank you. I–I know I tried to save her. 谢谢 我已经尽力去救她了
[25:36] Oliver, I know this wasn’t how you wanted her story to end. 奥利弗 我知道你不想她的人生就这么结束
[25:41] Hey. I’m sorry. I hate to save and run. 抱歉 我也不想干完活就跑掉
[25:44] But I have to go back to D.C. 但我得回华盛顿特区了
[25:45] The jeweler called. 珠宝商来电话
[25:46] The ring I picked out for Nick is ready. 我为尼克挑选的戒指改好了
[25:48] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. You’re popping the question? 老天 老天 你要求婚了吗
[25:50] Yeah. The Holtnastases are gonna make it official, 是啊 霍特和阿纳斯塔斯要正式结婚了
[25:52] assuming he says yes. 前提是他答应我
[25:53] Of course he’ll say yes! He’d be a fool not to. 他当然会答应 不然他就是傻子
[25:55] Congratulations. 恭喜
[25:56] Any thoughts about what you’re gonna do next? 接下来做什么你有想法吗
[25:58] A man with your set of skills, 像你这样能力出众的人
[25:59] a lot of people will be looking. 很多人都会需要你的
[26:00] Lyla–well, she’s always looking. 好比莱拉 她一直都需要
[26:02] I just want to spend time with my son, 我就想陪陪我的儿子
[26:04] who I need to get back to. 我得回到他身边
[26:05] – Copy that. – All right. -明白 -好的
[26:12] And then there were six. 现在还有六个人
[26:15] Actually, five. I can’t stay. 是五个 我不能留下
[26:18] You’re gonna catch up with Thea? 你要去找西娅吗
[26:20] There’s a lot I still have to figure out. 还有很多事我要想清楚
[26:23] I killed two innocent people. 我杀了两个无辜的人
[26:25] I have to find a way to atone for that. 我要想办法赎罪
[26:26] Well, since we’re on the subject of good-byes, 既然大家都要道别了
[26:28] we have an announcement, too. 我们要说个事
[26:31] We’re stepping back. 我们打算退出
[26:32] We’re leaving Star City. Not forever, 离开星城 但不是永远
[26:34] But, uh, for now. 只是暂时离开
[26:36] You just saved the city. 你刚刚拯救了星城
[26:37] You don’t want to take a victory lap? 不想庆祝胜利吗
[26:39] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没有做
[26:42] Our team did. 是我们大家做的
[26:43] The fact that the city is safe is 现在星城安全了
[26:45] the reason why we can leave. 所以我们才能离开
[26:46] I’ve spent a long time thinking about 我花了很多时间思考
[26:48] my legacy as the Green Arrow. 作为绿箭侠有什么传承
[26:52] I always hoped it would be saving the city. 我希望那是”拯救这座城市”
[26:57] But now I know that my greatest legacy… 现在我明白了 最重要的传承
[27:02] is this team. 是这个小队
[27:04] I started this mission alone. 我独自开始这个任务
[27:05] I was certain that I would end it alone, 我曾坚信我会孤身一人走完
[27:08] but the truth of the matter is that 但最重要的是
[27:12] every bit of success that I’ve had along the way 我所取得的所有成功
[27:15] is because of all of you. 都离不开你们大家
[27:16] The city is safe because of your courage, 这座城市因为你们的勇气
[27:18] your compassion, your selflessness, 怜悯 无私和忠诚
[27:20] and your loyalty. 变得更加安全
[27:21] Courage, compassion, selflessness, loyalty. 勇气 怜悯 无私 忠诚
[27:25] Oliver, that sounds like the 4 pillars of heroism to me. 这听起来像英雄主义的四个支柱 奥利弗
[27:28] We should find a way to remember them 我们要找个方式铭记这些精神
[27:30] to symbolize we will all be there for each other always 代表着我们永远会互相支持
[27:33] No matter what. 不论发生什么
[27:34] Ooh, like a signal, you know. 就像一个讯号
[27:36] One of us is in trouble, we’ll all come running, 一人遇险 八方来援
[27:39] including you, Roy. 也包括你 罗伊
[27:42] We should just call it the mark of four, right? 就叫四德之印吧
[27:45] That’s brilliant. 真棒
[27:45] Man, I really hope this isn’t the last time 我真心希望这不是我们最后一次
[27:47] we’re all in this bunker together. 相聚在这里
[27:49] Hear! Hear! 同意
[27:51] But it does feel like the end of an era. 但感觉像是一个时代结束了
[27:53] Ok, well, let’s just try to think of it 我们应该把这当成
[27:55] as the beginning of a new one. 一个新时代的开始
[28:20] Star City is a wall-free zone once again. 星城再次变得没有墙了
[28:22] Restoring the Glades won’t be easy. 要维持贫民区可不容易
[28:25] The Glades hasn’t been open to outsiders in years. 贫民区已经对外封闭了好些年
[28:27] Plenty of people will be trying to take advantage. 很多人会蜂拥而至 瓜分成果
[28:30] Seems like the city’s gonna need heroes. 那这座城市又一次需要英雄了
[28:31] We were thinking the same thing. 我们也是这样想的
[28:33] The four of you are the heroes that the city needs. 你们四个就是这座城市所需要的英雄
[28:35] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[28:36] Passing the torch. 传递衣钵
[28:37] Zoe, you are a born leader. 佐伊 你是天生的领袖
[28:39] And I think you are more than ready 我认为你完全有能力
[28:40] to rebuild and take control of the Canaries. 重建并指挥金丝雀
[28:42] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[28:44] Someone’s gonna get blamed for what happened. 大家会找替罪羊
[28:46] It should be us. 就是我们
[28:47] You’ll be fugitives. 那你们就成逃犯了
[28:48] We’ve spent the last two decades living in hiding. 最近二十年我们一直躲躲藏藏
[28:51] Going off-grid won’t be new for us. 销声匿迹也不是新鲜事
[28:53] Wait. I just got you back. 我才刚刚找到你
[28:55] I’m so sorry, 对不起
[28:57] But the four of you having a future, 你们四个有光明的未来
[29:01] that’s worth any sacrifice. 任何牺牲都是值得的
[29:07] Thank you, both of you. 谢谢你们两个
[29:10] I should be thanking you. You got me off that island. 应该是我谢谢你 你让我从那岛上回来
[29:13] You never really told me how you got on that island. 你从来没说过你是怎么到那个岛的
[29:16] It’s a long story. Look, we should really get going. 说来话长 我们该走了
[29:19] Um, I’ll catch up with the two of you. 你们先去吧
[29:21] There’s something I have to do before we say good-bye– 我们道别前还有一件事要做
[29:23] Something to honor your father. 纪念你们的父亲
[29:31] You having second thoughts? 你后悔了
[29:34] No. 没有
[29:35] Right. Yeah. Me either. 当然 我也没有
[29:39] It’s the right thing to do 为了我们的家庭
[29:41] for our family. 这样做是对的
[29:42] I do wish we could tell the team about the… 我挺想告诉大家
[29:44] Yeah. 是
[29:45] Baby, but I understand it just 孩子的事 但这会让他们
[29:50] puts them in the Ninth Circle’s crosshairs. 被第九层盯上
[29:52] When that threat is over. 先解决这个威胁
[29:56] Until then, it’s the best thing for them… 在那之前 这样对他们最好
[30:00] And us. 对我们也是
[30:05] You know, the spirit of this place 就算我们走了
[30:06] will live on long after we’re gone. 这个地方的精神也会延续下去
[30:08] You’ve inspired so many people, Oliver. 你鼓舞了无数的人 奥利弗
[30:11] They will carry on your legacy. 他们会传承你的意志
[30:14] Sounds like a cycle for good. 听起来像一个好的循环
[30:15] Far better than that. 远比那更好
[30:17] A cycle of heroes… 是英雄的循环
[30:21] Who will fight to defend this city 他们会拼尽全力
[30:25] with every fiber of their being. 守护这座城市
[30:29] Anyone ever told you you always know exactly what to say? 有没有人说过你很会讲话
[30:32] I have been told. 有人说过
[30:48] Let’s get you two to your new home. 带你们俩去新家吧
[31:00] Good-bye, old friend. 再见 老朋友
[31:18] Well, it’s not Ivy Town, but it’ll work. 虽然比不上常春藤镇 但还凑合吧
[31:21] Well, it’s temporary. 这只是暂时的
[31:23] Well, basically, this whole neighborhood is 这一片住的都是
[31:25] ex-C.I.A., ex D.I.A., and ex-A.R.G.U.S. 前中情局的 前国防情报局的 前天眼会的
[31:29] This is one big safe house. You two will be fine here. 相当于一个大安全屋 你们会没事的
[31:31] Please thank Lyla for us. 替我们感谢莱拉
[31:32] Of course. 当然
[31:34] Well, I guess this is home now. 我想这就是我们的家了
[31:36] At least until the threat against our baby girl 至少在针对我们女儿的威胁
[31:37] is taken care of. 被解除之前
[31:41] Your baby girl? You’re having a girl. 你的女儿 你们要有女儿了
[31:43] Mia. 叫米娅
[31:45] Mia. That’s beautiful. 好名字
[31:49] It’s beautiful. 真好
[31:51] Well, I guess since the city’s in good hands now, 既然星城现在安全了
[31:55] you two can focus on your family, 你们可以把重心放在家庭了
[31:59] which is exactly what you should do. 这正是你们应该做的
[32:01] Well, you are part of that family, John. 你也是我们的家人 约翰
[32:05] Maybe it’s the pregnancy making me overly emotional, 可能是怀孕让我太情绪化
[32:08] but, oh, I’m gonna miss you so much. 我会很想你的
[32:11] We love you. 我们爱你
[32:14] I love you. 我也爱你
[32:17] And you. 还有你
[32:19] Yeah. 好的
[32:22] I’ll reach out to you two later. 晚点再联系你们
[32:25] Hey. You maintain my bunker. 要好好照顾地堡
[32:27] No food by the monitors. 不许在显示器旁吃东西
[32:28] There’s nothing worse than crumbs in a keyboard. 键盘里有饼干屑最糟了
[32:36] What now? 现在怎么样
[32:37] Well, this isn’t a tropical paradise, 虽然这里不是热带天堂
[32:39] but we never did take our honeymoon. 但我们还没度过蜜月
[33:44] Oh. Yes. Mom juice. 太好了 妈妈果汁
[33:52] Ahh. You know, 知道吗
[33:54] as much as I miss the team 虽然我想念小队
[33:57] and the action of taking down the bad guys, 想念打击坏人的行动
[33:59] – this has been so nice. – Yeah. -但是这生活太美好了 -是的
[34:03] I wish William were here. 希望威廉能在这里
[34:04] Me, too. 我也是
[34:06] You know, if this is gonna be the new normal, 如果这是以后的常态
[34:09] we should talk with his grandparents 我们应该和他外公外婆
[34:13] about getting shared custody. 聊聊共同抚养权的事
[34:15] Yeah. I would love that. 这个我喜欢
[34:18] Mia’s gonna need her older brother. 米娅会需要她哥哥
[34:41] Now? 现在吗
[34:44] I thought I had more time. 我以为我还有更多时间
[34:46] The universe is a complex piece of machinery, 宇宙是一个复杂的机器
[34:48] and balance must be maintained. 必须保持平衡
[34:52] One change requires another. 一个变化需要另一个变化
[34:56] How would you propose I keep the balance? 你认为我该如何维持平衡
[34:58] Will you help me save Barry and Kara or not? 你到底会不会帮我救巴里和卡拉
[35:02] No. But I will give you the means to save them. 不会 但是我会告诉你救他们的办法
[35:05] Tell me what you need in exchange. 告诉我你的交换条件是什么
[35:07] Whatever the multiverse requires 帮多元宇宙度过即将到来的危机
[35:09] to survive the crisis that is looming. 无论需要你做什么
[35:13] When it is time. 时机成熟我会告诉你的
[35:18] It’s OK. 没事
[35:35] So what bargain have I made? 那我做了什么交易
[35:36] What does the multiverse require? 多元宇宙需要什么
[35:38] You assist me as we seek to prevent the inevitable. 你要帮我设法阻止难以避免的危机
[35:41] But that sounds impossible. 但这听起来是不可能的
[35:44] The multiverse is more complex than you could fathom. 多元宇宙比你想象的要复杂得多
[35:47] What are you not telling me? 你有什么瞒着我
[35:48] I’ve seen your future, Oliver, 我看过了你的未来 奥利弗
[35:50] Inexorable and unavoidable. 不可改变 无法避免
[35:52] I have watched you die. 我看到你死去
[35:57] During this crisis? 在这场危机里吗
[36:01] I am truly sorry. 真的很遗憾
[36:05] No. You are not taking him. 不 你不能带他走
[36:08] – Felicity. – Oliver. -费利西蒂 -奥利弗
[36:09] I am not here to bring harm to you or your daughter. 我不是来给伤害你或你女儿的
[36:11] Trust me, the world needs her. 相信我 这个世界需要她
[36:13] You think that I’m just going to let you leave here 你认为我会这样让你带着我丈夫
[36:14] with my husband’s life? 一走了之吗
[36:19] This is bigger than us… 这件事关系到的不止我们
[36:21] than all of us. 远比我们所有人都要重要
[36:23] Why does it always have to be you? 为什么这个人总是你
[36:25] I cannot prevent his passing, 我无法阻止他死去
[36:27] but he can prevent the deaths of countless more, 但是他可以阻止更多人死去
[36:30] including you and your daughter. 包括你和你女儿
[36:34] But he needs to come with me tonight. 但他今晚要跟我走
[36:43] Mom? 妈妈
[36:46] Are you OK? 你没事吧
[36:47] Yeah. 没事
[36:52] I wanted to say good-bye to both of you. 我想和你们俩道别
[36:54] – Here? – Yeah. -在这里吗 -是的
[36:56] I just wanted us to be all together one last time. 我只是想我们最后相聚一次
[36:59] What do you mean, one last time? 最后一次是什么意思
[37:02] Just because you’re a fugitive, 即使你是逃犯
[37:03] it doesn’t mean we can’t still communicate. 也不代表我们不能继续联系
[37:05] Well, things are gonna be different this time. 这次事情不一样
[37:09] You two don’t need my protection anymore. 你们俩不再需要我的保护了
[37:12] You’re our mom. 你是我们的妈妈
[37:14] We still want you in our lives. 我们不想生活中没有你
[37:17] I promised your father 我答应过你们父亲
[37:19] that I would protect both of you until you didn’t need me. 我会保护你们 直到你们不需要为止
[37:22] He would be so proud… 他会感到非常自豪
[37:26] So proud of you two. 为你俩感到自豪
[37:27] I miss him so much. 我好想他
[37:29] I know. 我知道
[37:31] I wish I got to know him. 真希望我有机会了解他
[37:33] I know, but he lives on in the two of you. 我知道 但你们是他生命的延续
[37:37] It’s time for me to go on a journey of my own. 我是时候独自踏上征程了
[37:42] I love you both so much. 我很爱你们俩
[37:50] So you promise me… 所以你们要向我保证
[37:53] that the two of you are gonna take care of each other, OK? 一定要好好照顾对方
[37:58] OK? 好吗
[38:05] 奥利弗·奎恩 1985年-2019年 亲爱的儿子 兄弟 丈夫及父亲 星城英雄绿箭侠
[38:33] This is why we can’t have a normal life. 这就是我们不能过正常生活的原因
[38:36] This is why our children 这就为什么我们的孩子
[38:40] will never have normal lives. 永远也无法过上正常生活
[38:42] I had to make the deal. 我必须完成交易
[38:44] Oh, there’s always gonna be some danger 外面总会有危险
[38:47] or some threat– 总会有威胁
[38:49] The League of Assassins or HIVE or the Ninth Circle 刺客联盟 蜂巢 或是第九层
[38:53] or… 亦或是
[38:56] The end of the friggin’ universe. 该死的世界末日
[38:59] I need you to make me a promise. 我要你向我保证
[39:03] Yeah, OK. 好
[39:04] No matter what happens to me– 无论我发生了什么事
[39:07] No matter what– 无论如何
[39:11] You need to do everything in your power– 你要竭尽全力
[39:15] you… 你
[39:16] you need to keep William and Mia safe. 你要保护威廉和米娅的安全
[39:18] I will keep them safe. 我会保护他们的安全
[39:20] But wherever you go… 但无论你去哪里
[39:26] whatever happens to you… 无论你发生什么事
[39:30] you’ll never leave me. 你永远都不会离开我
[39:35] On our wedding day, 在我们婚礼当日
[39:36] you told me that I was the best part of you, 你说我成就了最好的你
[39:38] but the truth is… 但事实是
[39:41] we are the best parts of each other. 我们成就了最好的彼此
[39:44] And that is so much bigger than the friggin’ universe. 而这比该死的宇宙重要太多了
[39:51] When I came back to Star City to start my mission, 当我回到星城开始我的任务时
[39:54] I didn’t think that I was capable or deserving of love. 我没想到我有能力去爱 或是值得被爱
[40:04] but you opened up my heart 但是你打开了我的心
[40:07] in ways that I never th– thought were possible. 以一种我从未觉得可能的方式打动了我
[40:12] My only regret is not telling you I loved you sooner. 我唯一的遗憾就是没有早点告诉你我爱你
[40:17] No regrets. 没有遗憾
[40:21] Would you tell Mia that I love her every day? 你会每天告诉米娅我爱她吗
[40:25] And I know that she will grow up to be 我知道她长大后
[40:26] as smart and as beautiful as her mom. 会像她妈妈一样聪明又美丽
[40:30] I will find you… again. 我会再次找到你的
[40:34] I promise. 我保证
[40:36] I love you. 我爱你
[40:38] I love you so much. 我好爱你
[41:16] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[41:21] Where I’m taking you, there is no return. 我要带你去的地方 没有回头路
[41:25] I have waited a very long time to see him. 为了见他 我已经等了很久
[41:29] I’m ready. 我准备好了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme