Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:02] Roy! Roy! Roy, stop it! 罗伊 停下
[00:06] They’re dead. 他们死了
[00:08] We have to protect him. 我们必须保护他
[00:09] Yeah. As far as the SCPD is concerned, 就星城警局而言
[00:11] Emiko is the one who killed those guards. 是惠美子杀了警卫
[00:13] Thank you for wiping that security camera footage. 谢谢你抹去监控录像
[00:15] I could not get there before the cops did. 我没办法在警察到达之前过去
[00:17] I thought that was you. 我以为那是你做的
[00:18] The Ninth Circle has Archer. 第九层拿到了弓箭手
[00:20] They are going to use the intel they get from the assets 他们要用来自探员的情报
[00:22] to locate the DNA of the people involved in Cygnus x-1. 找到天鹅座X-1参与人员的DNA
[00:26] And that DNA could lead them to exactly where that weapon is. 通过DNA就能找到武器所在地
[00:29] I copied Archer’s root code. 我把弓箭手的根代码复制下来了
[00:32] No. As long as Archer’s out there, 不 只要弓箭手还存在
[00:34] it could fall into the wrong hands, 就有可能落入坏人手里
[00:35] and I don’t know what My legacy’s gonna be, but it can’t be that. 我虽然不知道我会留给后人什么 但不能是这个
[00:38] You’ll die a villain just like our father, 你会像父亲一样作为坏人死去
[00:40] And I will be the cause of both of your deaths. 我会成为你们两个的死因
[00:43] What did you say? 你说什么
[00:44] I had the chance to warn our father about the Gambit, 我有过机会警告我们的父亲关于”金牌号”的事
[00:48] that it was rigged to explode, 它被动了手脚会爆炸
[00:50] and I knew about it. 我是知道的
[00:51] I let our father die because he didn’t deserve to live, 我任由我们父亲死去因为他不配活下去
[00:55] and neither do you. Bye, brother. 你也不配 别了 老哥
[01:14] Overwatch? John? 守望者 约翰
[01:24] Need some help? 需要帮忙吗
[01:33] Tommy? 汤米
[01:34] Hey, Ollie. 奥利
[01:37] It’s been a while. 好久不见
[02:04] John! 约翰
[02:07] Rene? 雷内
[02:10] Dinah! 黛娜
[02:14] Can anyone hear me? 有人吗
[02:17] I’m here! 我在这里
[02:20] I’m here. 我在这里
[02:35] You ok? 你还好吗
[02:35] I’m good. 我没事
[02:38] Can’t say much for my helmet. 头盔就不好说了
[02:47] You good? 还好吗
[02:49] Well, my bo staff’s smashed, but other than that. 我的棍子毁了 其他都还好
[02:53] – Where’s Rene? – I don’t know. -雷内在哪 -不知道
[02:55] Rene! 雷内
[02:57] Rene! 雷内
[03:00] Rene! 雷内
[03:01] You guys want to get me out of here? 你们能帮我出去吗
[03:03] Rene, are you in there? 雷内 你在里面吗
[03:05] He’s here. He’s here. 他在这里
[03:06] Get him out! 拉他出来
[03:10] – You ok? – Move it. -你还好吗 -挪走
[03:14] We can’t do it. 我们不行
[03:15] Here. Hurry! 这里 快
[03:17] – Let’s try this. – Grab it, grab it, grab it. Grab it. -试试这个 -抓住
[03:20] – Dinah, pull on 3, ok? – Ok. -黛娜 数三下开始拉 -好的
[03:21] All right. Ready? 准备好了吗
[03:22] – Yeah. – 1, 2, 3. Come on! -好了 -一二三 用力
[03:33] What the hell just happened? 到底发生什么了
[03:34] Emiko just dropped a building on us. 惠美子把整栋楼砸向了我们
[03:36] That’s what happened. 就这么回事
[03:37] We got to get to Oliver. 我们得去找奥利弗
[03:39] As we lost contact, he was chasing Emiko 我们失联的时候 他正在我们下面一层
[03:41] on the floor beneath us. 追惠美子
[03:42] – We have to get there. – Then we better hurry. -我们得赶过去 -那我们得快点了
[03:48] Hey. Quick. Urgent. I need our uplink gain augmenter. 快点 急事 我需要我们的上行增益增压器
[03:50] Uh, more urgent, I have something to tell you bef– 有更紧急的事 我得告诉你…
[03:52] Ok. Your thing is definitely not more urgent than mine. 你的事一定没我的紧急
[03:54] – Welcome to my thing. – What are they doing? -欢迎来到我的事 -他们在做什么
[03:57] Don’t they remember we’re on the same side, 他们不记得我们是盟友
[03:58] deputized vigilantes and everything? 治安维持者已被任职的事了吗
[03:59] Well, apparently, they have a warrant. 显然他们有搜查令
[04:00] They what?! 他们什么
[04:02] Excuse me. What– 打扰一下 什么…
[04:02] An anonymous source sent us surveillance footage 我们从匿名渠道收到了昨晚
[04:04] of last night’s incident in the subway tunnels. 地铁事件的监控录像
[04:06] Where you see team Arrow valiantly foil a terrorist attack 看到绿箭侠团队勇敢地挫败了一次恐怖袭击
[04:10] just like we told you? 就像我们告诉你的那样
[04:12] Emiko Adachi didn’t kill those guards. 安达惠美子没有杀那些警卫
[04:14] Your friend Roy Harper did. 是你们的朋友罗伊·哈珀干的
[04:16] Then your whole team lied to cover it up. 你们整个团队撒谎掩盖了事实
[04:19] That’s insane. 不可能
[04:20] Digital forensics also investigated that bomb, 数字取证也调查了那枚炸弹
[04:23] which you said was the work of the Ninth Circle… 你们说是第九层放的
[04:25] but that file was activated from a program called Archer, 但文件是由一个叫弓箭手的程序激活的
[04:28] a program which Smoak Tech owns the patent for. 而斯莫克科技拥有这个程序的专利
[04:30] Well, technically, yes, but it was stolen. 技术上说是这样 但它被偷了
[04:32] This has to be a mistake. I mean– 这一定是个误会
[04:33] I agree. I know this sounds shady, 我同意 我知道听起来很可疑
[04:34] but trust me– we are the good guys, 但相信我 我们是好人
[04:36] and we are after the bad guy–well, bad girl, 我们在抓坏人 坏女孩
[04:38] who currently has your captain 现在她正把你们的队长
[04:39] and my husband trapped under a building. 和我丈夫困在一栋楼里
[04:41] We haven’t received any word about no buildings going down. 我们没有收到任何房屋倒塌的消息
[04:43] That’s because it was a small detonation 因为爆炸的规模不大
[04:45] in a chemical plant outside of town. 就在城区外的一座化工厂
[04:46] Listen! You can talk to the team all about it, 听着 你可以和整个团队谈谈
[04:49] but to get ahold of them, 但要联系上他们
[04:50] I have to get ahold of a really tiny, 我需要拿到一件
[04:51] delicate piece of tech that is in that box 很小很精密的科技产品
[04:52] that lieutenant butterfingers is rummaging through. 就在那个笨手笨脚的警员翻的盒子里
[04:54] I’m sorry, Ms. Smoak. 抱歉 斯莫克女士
[04:56] – You’re under arrest. – What? you can’t do that! -你被捕了 -什么 你不能这么做
[04:58] Yes, I can. 我可以
[04:59] Turn around! 转过身去
[05:00] Ok. Just…let me give my friend a hug first. 好吧 让我先给我朋友一个拥抱
[05:05] Go ahead. 可以
[05:09] Plug your ears. 堵住你的耳朵
[05:19] What the hell was that? 那是什么玩意
[05:20] Oh. It’s part of my new security system, 是我新安保系统的一部分
[05:22] a remote-detonated nanoelectric pulse 一种遥控引爆的纳米电脉冲
[05:24] that I built into the ceiling. 我把它装进了天花板
[05:25] Oh. Remind me to never get on your bad side. 提醒我永远不要跟你作对
[05:26] – Is Oliver ok? – I don’t know. -奥利弗还好吗 -不知道
[05:28] I tried. All I got was static, 我试过 只听到静电声
[05:29] but if I can boost the signal, 但如果我能增强信号
[05:30] I might be able to contact them. 也许能联系上他们
[05:31] You mean we can. I’m not letting you do this alone. 应该说我们 我不能让你一个人做
[05:36] Ok. Well, then let’s get out of here. 好的 我们离开这里吧
[05:38] We do not want to be here when these guys wake up. 我们可不想等这些人醒来
[05:42] Crime, violence, anarchy. 犯罪 暴力 混乱
[05:46] The terrible disease that once infected 曾一度感染贫民区大街小巷的的
[05:48] the streets of the Glades has risen again, 可怕疾病卷土重来
[05:51] but there is a cure to the vigilante problem 但治安维持者问题是有办法解决的
[05:53] and a chance for a better, brighter future– 还有机会创造一个更美好 更光明未来
[05:56] Zeta powered by Galaxy One’s Archer program. 由星系一弓箭手程序支持的泽塔
[05:59] They are the front lines of a citywide initiative 是全市范围结束治安维持者威胁的
[06:02] to end the vigilante menace 前线
[06:04] and restore Star City’s glory once and for all. 一劳永逸地恢复星城的荣耀
[06:09] First, Galaxy One puts a bounty on your heads. 首先 星系一悬赏你的人头
[06:11] Now they’re sending a damn army of super robots after you? 现在他们又派了一群超级机器人来追你
[06:13] We are just Keven Dale’s scapegoats for his larger agenda. 我们只是凯文·戴尔更大阴谋的替罪羊
[06:16] Which is what? 什么阴谋
[06:17] Turn Star City into a police state, 让星城完全处于
[06:20] go under Galaxy One’s control. 星系一的掌控之下
[06:21] We can’t let that happen. 我们不能让这种事发生
[06:22] Oh, yeah? And how exactly are we supposed to stop them? 是吗 那我们到底要怎么阻止他们
[06:25] By destroying Archer. 摧毁弓箭手
[06:29] We tried that once, remember? 我们试过了 还记得吗
[06:30] It didn’t work then, 并没用
[06:31] and Archer was nowhere near as advanced as it is now. 而且当时弓箭手远没有现在这么先进
[06:34] That’s why we have to find the mad scientist 所以我们要找出把我的创造物
[06:35] who upgraded my creation into Frankenstein’s monster. 升级成了弗兰肯斯坦的怪物的疯狂科学家
[06:38] You sure that’s a good idea? 你确定是个好主意吗
[06:39] No, but if Galaxy One has an army of Archer-powered assassins, 不 但如果星系一有一支弓箭手武装的杀手军队
[06:43] we don’t stand a chance, 我们毫无胜算
[06:46] Star City loses. 星城终究会输
[06:49] Well, I’ll put the word out to what’s left 我会向剩下的金丝雀的网络
[06:50] of the Canary network, 放出消息
[06:51] see what intel they can find. 看他们能找到什么情报
[06:53] You know, if you need a quick and dirty virus, 如果你需要一个又快又恶性的病毒
[06:55] I’m sure I can whip something up in no time. 我相信我可以很快做出来
[06:56] It won’t work. I’ve tried them all. 没用的 我全都试过了
[06:57] But if the network is still online, 但是如果网络仍然在线的话
[06:59] then they could still track our DNA, 他们依然可以追踪我们的DNA
[07:00] – so we need a plan “B.” – I have a plan “B!” -所以我们需要第二方案 -我有第二方案
[07:04] And all of my plans include you laying low 我所有的方案都需要你保持低调
[07:07] and staying safe. 保证安全
[07:09] Leave Archer to me. 我来处理弓箭手
[07:13] Thank you. 谢谢你
[07:22] You look shocked. 你看起来很惊讶
[07:25] Is it the beard? 是因为胡子吗
[07:27] You look good. 你看起来很精神
[07:28] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[07:30] I must have a really bad concussion. 我一定是受了很严重的脑震荡
[07:33] Yeah, man. A building just collapsed on you. 是的 兄弟 整栋楼都倒在了你身上
[07:36] It could be a little PTSD, too. 可能还有轻微的创伤后应激障碍
[07:38] That position that you’re in with the rebar, 你现在被钢筋卡着的姿势
[07:41] it is remarkably similar to how you found me all those years ago. 和你多年前找到我时的姿势非常相似
[07:46] The night you died. 你死的那天晚上
[07:51] And I got to tell you, man, 我得告诉你 兄弟
[07:52] it looks like the same thing is gonna happen to you 如果你不马上离开这里
[07:54] if you don’t get out of here, like, right now. 同样的事情也会发生在你身上
[07:56] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[08:17] Yeah. That was close. 好险
[08:20] You think you want to pop that thing back in? 你想把胳膊归位吗
[08:23] Ok. 1, 2, and 3. 准备 一二三
[08:30] – That had to hurt. – Yeah. -那一定很疼 -是的
[08:34] You have Oliver angry face on right now. Just saying. 你现在脸上是经典的不高兴表情
[08:41] I got to get out of here. 我必须离开这里
[08:46] The team might be dead. 小队可能都死了
[08:50] Everything we’ve built with the SCPD is–is gone 我们和星城警局所建立的一切都没了
[08:54] because of Emiko. 就因为惠美子
[08:55] I need to–I need to get out of here. 我必须 必须要离开这里
[08:57] I need to find the others, and we have to stop her. 我要找到其他人 再阻止她
[09:00] Um, isn’t that gonna be kind of hard considering she’s family? 考虑到她是家人 这不会有点难吗
[09:04] She’s not my family anymore. 她不再是我的家人了
[09:05] Well, I hope you weren’t planning on using your bow 我希望你不打算用你的弓箭
[09:08] to get out of here ’cause… 离开这里 因为
[09:33] Yep. 确实用不了
[09:37] Overwatch? Arsenal? 守望者 军火库
[09:40] Does anyone copy? 有人听见吗
[09:42] You know, I know that you were worried about them, 我知道你很担心他们
[09:44] but they are pretty resourceful people. 但他们都是很机智的人
[09:46] They’re probably fine. 他们应该都没事
[09:48] Let’s hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[09:50] I usually am. 我通常都是
[09:51] You know, it is insane that we both had 我们都有神秘的同父异母的妹妹
[09:56] secret half sisters. 太不可思议了
[09:57] Well, yours didn’t try to kill you, did she? 至少你妹妹没想要杀你 对吧
[09:59] Well, you should give Thea some credit. 你该对西娅有点信心
[10:00] I died before she had the chance to try. 她还没来得及尝试 我就死了
[10:06] A couple specialty arrows left, two explosive. 还剩几支特殊弓箭 两支可引爆
[10:09] Seems kind of risky considering the instability of this place, 考虑到这个地方的不稳定性 似乎有点冒险
[10:13] especially without a bow. 特别是还没有弓
[10:15] Well, there are solutions for that. 会有解决办法的
[10:16] Speaking of, uh, what about Emiko? 那惠美子呢
[10:19] What kind of solution are you planning for her? 你打算怎么处理她
[10:23] The one she deserves. 用她应得的方式
[10:27] She let our father die. 她任由我们父亲去死
[10:29] He abandoned her, Oliver. 他抛弃了她 奥利弗
[10:32] She’s been manipulating me, 她一直在操纵我
[10:33] she’s been manipulating the team for months, 操纵了小队好几个月
[10:37] posing as some sort of hero. 假装自己是个英雄
[10:40] The woman’s a murderer. 那女人就是个凶手
[10:42] So now you’re gonna be one, too? 所以你也要成为一个凶手吗
[10:45] And here I thought that we were done with all of that. 我以为我们已经不搞这些了
[10:48] I don’t see another choice here, Tommy. 我别无选择 汤米
[10:50] It is exactly that kind of attitude 正是这种态度
[10:54] that’s gonna keep you stuck down here. 会让你一直困在这里
[11:03] Looks like your mystery contact 看来你的神秘联系人
[11:04] is as good at covering their tracks as you are. 和你一样善于掩盖行踪
[11:06] I know, which is why she’s so dangerous 我知道 所以她才这么危险
[11:09] and annoying. 而且讨人厌
[11:11] So I think I finally figured out a plan “B” 我终于想到第二计划了
[11:14] to keep us hidden from Archer while we try to destroy it. 能让我们试图摧毁弓箭手时 不被它发现
[11:18] Blindspots just like the one Keven Dale used to mask his DNA. 就像凯文·戴尔用来掩饰他DNA的盲点
[11:21] The only way this is going to work is if we copy the exact root code 让这个计划可行的唯一办法就是复制
[11:23] that was used in the original. 与原版一样的根代码
[11:24] Ok. Well, how do we do that? 我们要怎么做
[11:26] Well, we’d have to steal it from Keven Dale’s computer 得从凯文·戴尔星系一的
[11:28] in his office at Galaxy One. 办公室电脑里偷走代码
[11:30] Uh, I suppose I could break in. 我想我可以闯进去
[11:32] No, no. I’m sorry. Not you. Me. 不不不 不是你 是我
[11:36] I mean, Keven Dale already recognizes me as a fellow CEO, 凯文·戴尔已经认为我是个总裁
[11:40] and besides, I think he’d be a lot more agreeable 再说了 我觉得相比于你
[11:42] to me than…you. 他会更容易接受我
[11:45] You know, a little flirty flirt while I hack into his computer, 在我侵入他的电脑时 调调情
[11:47] and then we’ll get what we need. 然后得到我们需要的东西
[11:50] – Look. I know it’s a risk. – A big one. -我知道这有风险 -很大的风险
[11:53] One I am not willing to take. 我不愿意冒这个险
[11:56] We have a plan “A.” Let’s stick to it. 我们有第一计划 让我们继续执行它
[11:59] Like I said, just leave it to me. 就像我说的 交给我
[12:01] You know you’re still treating me like I’m 13. 你还是把我当成13岁呢
[12:04] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:06] I mean that you’re doing the exact same thing to me now 我是说你现在的做法
[12:08] that you and dad did all those years ago, 跟你和爸爸多年前对我做的一模一样
[12:10] leaving me out of things and then getting rid of me. 把我排除在外 赶我走
[12:12] Your father and I, we never wanted to let you go. 你父亲和我从没想过让你走
[12:15] But you did, and then even after everything that happened, 但事实如此 即使在这一切发生之后
[12:18] you still stayed away like–like I wasn’t even part of this family. 你还是离我远远的 就像我不是这个家的一分子
[12:23] Ooh, and I thought we had problems. 我以为就我们有问题
[12:26] I’m just gonna go do anything else. 我还是去做点别的事情
[12:31] William, I am so sorry. 威廉 我非常抱歉
[12:35] I realize now that we made a terrible mistake, 我意识到我们犯了一个严重的错误
[12:38] a mistake that I am going to regret for the rest of my life, 一个我会后悔余生的错误
[12:42] but we really thought we were protecting you. 但我们真的以为当初我们是在保护你
[12:47] We just wanted you to have a normal life. 我们只想让你过上正常的生活
[13:08] At this rate, we won’t find Oliver until sometime next week. 照这个效率 我们要下周才能找到奥利弗了
[13:12] Team Arrow, do you copy? 绿箭小队 有人收到吗
[13:16] Team Arrow, do you copy? 绿箭小队 有人收到吗
[13:17] Overwatch, is that you? 守望者 是你吗
[13:18] Yes. Are you guys ok? 是的 你们都还好吗
[13:20] – You have me, Roy, Dinah, and Rene. We’re safe. – And Oliver? -我 罗伊 黛娜和雷内没事 -奥利弗呢
[13:23] He was in another part of the building. 他在大楼位置的另一
[13:24] We–we haven’t been able to contact him. 我们还没能联系上他
[13:26] I’m guessing you haven’t either. 我猜你也没有
[13:28] No, but his comm unit is still online and active, 没有 但是他的通讯器还在运行
[13:30] so if it wasn’t crushed, it means he wasn’t either. 所以如果那个没碎 意味着他也没有
[13:32] – We’ll find him. – I know. -我们会找到他的 -我知道
[13:34] You guys should know I don’t know what Emiko is planning, 我不知道惠美子的计划
[13:36] but she gave the SCPD the footage of Roy in the subway tunnels, 但是她把罗伊在地铁里的录像给了星城警局
[13:39] and they think that we are behind 现在他们认为我们是
[13:41] whatever the Ninth Circle is plotting. 第九层阴谋的幕后主使
[13:42] So lying to the SCPD to cover for Roy was for nothing. 所以为了保护罗伊而对星城警局撒谎失去意义了
[13:45] Not to mention our reputations and everything we built this year. 更不用说我们的声誉和今年来建立起的一切
[13:48] Yeah. Let’s move. 是的 我们走吧
[13:59] You’ve always been good at this kind of thing. 你一直很擅长这种事
[14:01] Remember when we were kids 记得我们还是孩子时
[14:03] and you learned how to hotwire my dad’s car? 你就会用接线发动我爸的车
[14:07] Well, I got grounded for an entire summer. 我被禁足了整整一个夏天
[14:09] Yeah, because you did it 3 more times. 是的 那是因为你又干了三次
[14:20] Then it’s a good thing 幸运的是
[14:23] I should only have to do this once. 这件事我只用做一次
[14:35] You might only be making this worse. 你可能是在火上浇油
[14:41] All the work we’ve done to prove ourselves 为了向警察 向星城证明我们自己
[14:43] to the cops, to the city. 我们所做的一切
[14:46] Poof! It’s just gone. 全都没了
[14:48] – Along with my job. – We don’t know that. -还有我的工作 -这我们不确定
[14:50] All we know is that Emiko tried to set us up. 我们只知道是惠美子陷害了我们
[14:53] Yeah. She lied about us being behind the Ninth Circle attacks, 她谎称我们是第九层袭击的幕后主使
[14:55] but she was telling the truth about us covering up those murders. 但我们掩盖了那些谋杀是真的
[15:00] We never should have done that. 我们就不该这么做
[15:01] Wait. Even if it meant Roy going to prison? 等等 即使这意味着罗伊要去坐牢
[15:02] Two people were murdered. 两个人被杀了
[15:04] I’m gonna turn myself in. 我会去自首
[15:07] – It’s the only way. – No, you’re not. -只有这样了 -不行
[15:08] You’ve already taken the fall for us once, Roy. 你已经替我们背过一次黑锅了 罗伊
[15:10] Let us help you this time. 这次让我们来帮你
[15:11] And because of that, everything you’ve worked for is at risk. 为此 你们所奋斗的一切都岌岌可危
[15:16] He’s right. I’m sorry, but the SCPD 他说的没错 对不起 但是星城警局
[15:19] has already tried to arrest Felicity. 已经试图逮捕费利西蒂了
[15:20] It’s better one of us takes the fall 我们当中有一个人承担责任
[15:22] than the rest of us spends our lives as fugitives. 总比我们所有人一辈子都当逃犯要好
[15:24] While we’re arguing, Emiko’s out there planning. 我们在这吵着 而惠美子正在谋划
[15:27] We need to get out of here and stop her. 我们得从这里出去阻止她
[15:30] Oh, that can’t be good. 听起来不是什么好事
[15:32] Move, move, move! Go, go, go, go! 快跑 快跑 快跑
[15:39] All right. Is everybody all right? 大伙都还好吗
[15:40] – Yeah. – Oh, sure. -是的 -运气”真好”
[15:42] – Now the lights come on. – Uh, guys, if the lights -现在灯反而亮了 -大伙 如果灯亮了
[15:45] just came on, that means the emergency generator just came on. 说明备用发电机刚刚启动
[15:47] – That’s a good thing, right? – Normally, yeah. -这是好事 对吗 -一般来说是的
[15:48] But the building you’re in used to manufacture 但是你们所处的建筑
[15:50] some very flammable chemicals, 以前是生产极度易燃的化学物质的
[15:51] and flammable chemicals plus sparks equals really big boom. 任何易燃化合物碰上火花都会爆炸
[15:54] – OK. What about Oliver? – If you don’t turn off -那奥利弗呢 -如果你们不尽快
[15:55] the generator soon, there’s gonna be no Oliver to find. 关掉发电机 也不需要找奥利弗了
[15:57] The entire building’s gonna go up in flames, and you with it. 整栋楼都会被炸上天 你们也是
[16:00] All right. Let’s keep moving. 好吧 我们赶快行动
[16:08] Felicity, we’re in the boiler room. 费利西蒂 我们到锅炉房了
[16:11] Ok. Please tell me that’s not the generator. 别告诉我那是发电机
[16:13] Well, if it sounds like a sick dinosaur, 如果它听上去像是头生病的恐龙
[16:15] it probably is. 那很可能就是了
[16:16] Good news is we still have about 8 minutes 好消息是在它把整栋楼焚化之前
[16:17] before it incinerates the whole building. 我们还有大概八分钟
[16:19] And where is it exactly? 它具体在什么位置
[16:20] Lower level, to your left. 下面一层 你们的左侧
[16:25] What do we think that is? 那些雾气是什么
[16:27] – C6H6. – Benzene. -C6H6 -苯
[16:29] Guys, that is really bad stuff. 大伙 那是毒性很强的化合物
[16:30] – How bad? – Try irreparable nerve damage -多强 -会导致不可修复的神经损伤
[16:32] with severe convulsions and a painful death. 严重痉挛然后痛苦地死去
[16:34] But the good news is it’s heavier than air, 不过好消息是它密度比空气大
[16:35] so you are safe on the mezzanine. 所以你们在夹楼上很安全
[16:37] And the bad news is that generator is not on the mezzanine. 坏消息是发电机不在夹楼上
[16:40] Neither is Oliver. 奥利弗也不在
[16:41] The ground beneath your feet is airtight, 你们脚下的地面是密封的
[16:42] so it can’t get to him. 所以苯不会泄露到他那去
[16:43] Well, I prefer my friends alive, so we’re gonna have to find 我倾向于我的朋友们都活着
[16:45] a new way to get you to the generator and fast. 我们得快点想出别的办法让你们关掉发电机
[17:03] Again, I would like to point out 我想再提醒你一次
[17:05] how structurally unsound this building appears to be. 这栋楼看起来结构非常不牢固
[17:08] So maybe upping the payload is not the best idea. 所以增加它的负重也许不是什么好主意
[17:12] It’s a risk I have to take. 我必须冒这个险
[17:14] This is it. After this, I’m out of options. 除了这样 我没别的选择了
[17:15] Are you? 真没有了吗
[17:17] Or is this just typical Oliver? 还是这是奥利弗惯常的做法
[17:19] Now come on, man. Don’t you ever wonder 拜托 老兄 难道你从没想过
[17:22] why you keep finding yourself in positions like this? 你为什么总让自己陷于这样的境地
[17:24] Where things just keep getting worse? 事态总是越来越糟
[17:28] I’m here for one reason and one reason only– Emiko. 我来这里的原因只有一个 就是惠美子
[17:31] Right. Emiko, your half sister. 没错 惠美子 你同父异母的妹妹
[17:35] Her being my half sister doesn’t matter. 她是我同父异母妹妹这件事不重要
[17:38] What matters is finding her and stopping her 重要的是要在她伤害更多人之前
[17:40] before she hurts anyone else. 找到她且阻止她
[17:43] It’s a strategy you should appreciate. 你应该理解赞同这个策略
[17:44] Why? Because of what my father did to the Glades? 为什么 因为我父亲对贫民区的所为吗
[17:46] No, Tommy, because of what he did to you! 不 汤米 因为你父亲对你的所为
[17:54] Any idea what it’s like to–to– 你知不知道
[17:58] to run a scenario through your head a million times, 把一个场景在脑子里设想千万遍是什么感受
[18:03] just wondering if you could’ve just 我一直在想如果你能
[18:07] listened to me a little bit sooner, 早一点听我的就好了
[18:13] but you didn’t because you were blinded 但你没有 因为他是你的父亲
[18:16] by the fact that he was your father. 这蒙蔽了你的双眼
[18:22] Maybe you’d still be alive today. 如果你听了我的话 也许你还活着
[18:27] But I didn’t listen. 但我没有听你的
[18:30] And I didn’t make the right choice. 我没有做出正确的选择
[18:32] At least not until it was too late. 至少在一切还来得及前没有
[18:35] Because I was stuck, Oliver, in my own cycle, 因为我陷在自己的怪圈里 奥利弗
[18:39] my father’s cycle, just like you are 陷在我父亲的怪圈里 就像你现在一样
[18:42] And just like you will continue to be 如果你不冲破这个怪圈
[18:45] if you don’t break free. 你还会继续陷在其中
[18:49] No. No. You’re wrong. 不 你错了
[18:55] This isn’t about me. 这不是因为我
[18:57] This is not about my father. 不是因为我父亲
[19:00] This is about Emiko. 这都是因为惠美子
[19:03] And the choices that she made, 她所做出的选择
[19:06] they are on her. 会让她付出代价
[19:23] Overwatch, any luck figuring out that alternate approach? 守望者 有没有找到其他方案
[19:26] Looks like there’s a room behind the generator 看起来在发电机下面有一个房间
[19:28] with a failsafe switch. 里面有个防故障应急开关
[19:29] The air ducts should be able to get you in there. 你们应该能从通风管道下去
[19:35] All right. Yeah. Looks like we’re gonna have to crawl there fast. 好 看起来我们得快速爬下去
[19:38] Yeah. 是的
[19:47] We’ll never make it in time. 我们来不及了
[19:51] – Roy, no! – Roy, no! -罗伊 不要 -罗伊 不要
[19:55] Roy, if you breathe that stuff in, you’re dead. 罗伊 如果你吸进那些气体 就死定了
[19:57] I know. 我知道
[20:06] Stop! We’ll find another way! 停下 我们再想别的办法
[20:11] There’s not enough time. 没时间了
[20:22] No! 不要
[20:23] Please don’t tell me he just went in there! 他不会跳进苯气体中了吧
[20:25] Overwatch, tell me how much time he has. 守望者 他有多少时间
[20:26] 10 seconds, maybe 12. 十秒 最多十二秒
[20:28] Roy, I’m gonna need a sitrep. Talk to me, Roy! 罗伊 跟我汇报你的情况 罗伊 说话
[20:33] Roy? Roy! 罗伊 罗伊
[20:47] He did it. 他做到了
[20:50] He did it. 他做到了
[20:53] He did it. 他做到了
[21:06] Roy! 罗伊
[21:08] Oh. Come on. 快上来
[21:14] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[21:17] Overwatch, power’s off. 守望者 电源断了
[21:19] We’re headed out to find Oliver. 我们现在去找奥利弗
[21:24] Copy that. 收到
[21:26] I don’t know how you ever breathe on this job. 真不知道你干这工作的时候 何时能喘口气
[21:29] I don’t. 一刻也不能
[21:31] Come on, Oliver. Where are you? 拜托 奥利弗 你到底在哪
[21:35] Hey. Um, random question. 我有个问题
[21:37] Did you add another hero to your justice league? 你们的正义联盟又加了一位新的英雄吗
[21:42] You I expected. 我预料到你会在这
[21:44] Too bad for your friend. 你的朋友就不幸了
[21:46] Please don’t. 求你不要
[21:47] I thought you’d be eager to join you husband. 我以为你会迫不及待要去跟你丈夫团聚
[21:49] Please don’t kill me! I’m pregnant! 求你别杀我 我怀孕了
[21:53] This baby is innocent, 孩子是无辜的
[21:57] just like you were when Robert left your family. 就像罗伯特离开你的家庭时的你一样
[22:02] Please don’t kill an innocent child. 请别杀害一个无辜的孩子
[22:09] Good to know. 知道了
[22:27] I think the concrete gives up. 我想这混凝土撑不住了
[22:31] I need to get out of here. 我得从这出去
[22:33] You will. Trust me. 你会的 相信我
[22:35] What you really need to worry about 你真正应该担心的是
[22:36] is what happens when you do. 你从这里出去以后怎么办
[22:44] – Why? – Everything you’ve done -为什么 -你今年所做的这些事
[22:45] this year–working with the cops, 跟警察合作
[22:48] fighting for the city without a mask– 不再戴着面具为这座城市而战
[22:49] You’ve got a shot at something we never had. 你有机会做一些我们以前不可能做的事
[22:53] What’s that? 什么事
[22:55] A clean slate. 一个崭新的开始
[22:57] You can’t shed your past, but you can keep it 你无法抹去你的过去 但是你可以让它
[23:00] from hurting your kids. 不再伤害你的孩子们
[23:02] That’s something our parents could never give us. 这是我们的父母从未曾给过我们的
[23:05] But it is never, ever going to happen, Oliver, 但是 奥利弗 如果你继续跟惠美子纠缠
[23:09] if you keep seeing red with Emiko. 那就永远不可能发生
[23:11] As long as she’s still breathing, 只要她还活着
[23:15] my family will never be safe. 我的家人就永远不会安全
[23:17] You know this, Tommy. 汤米 你知道的
[23:18] Then you haven’t moved past your family’s mistakes, Oliver. 那你就还没有放下你家族的错误 奥利弗
[23:22] You haven’t broken the cycle of lies and hate. 还没有冲破谎言和仇恨的怪圈
[23:25] You’re trapped. You’re trapped 你被困住了
[23:27] just like you are in this room. 就像你被困在这个房间里一样
[23:31] But you’re not here. 但你并不在这
[23:34] You are a… 你是…
[23:36] You are a figment of my imagination 你是我幻想出来的
[23:39] that has been sent here to test my resolve. 来测试我的意志
[23:44] Won’t work. 没用的
[23:55] Looks like you found your way out. 看起来你找到出路了
[24:07] To stop Emiko, if I need to be 为了阻止惠美子 如果我需要变得
[24:10] as ruthless to her as she was to my father, 像她对我父亲那样残忍
[24:15] so be it. 也无所谓
[24:18] Good luck finding your team, Oliver. 奥利弗 祝你能找到你的小队
[24:22] You’re gonna need them. 你会需要他们的
[24:27] Good-bye, Tommy. 再见 汤米
[24:35] Comms just dropped off. 通讯没信号了
[24:37] Yeah. We should be getting closer to Oliver. 我们应该是离奥利弗越来越近了
[24:39] – You need a minute? – No. -你需要歇会吗 -不用
[24:41] Yeah. Ok. Maybe I do. 好吧 我是得歇会
[24:44] Why don’t you guys go ahead, 你们先去前面探一下
[24:46] find us a way downstairs? 找一条下楼的路
[24:47] We’ll catch up. 我们一会就跟上
[24:56] You must be a pretty big idiot, 你真不是一般的蠢
[24:57] risking your life like that. 那样拿生命去冒险
[24:59] Well, we’re alive, aren’t we? 可我们还活着 不是吗
[25:01] You’re lucky to be. 算你走运
[25:05] I’m surprised you even care if I made it out alive or not. 我很惊讶 你竟然还在乎我的死活
[25:09] Of course I care. 我当然在乎
[25:12] You’re our teammate. 你是小队的一员
[25:14] Maybe I shouldn’t be. 或许我就不该加入
[25:17] You lost everything to protect me, 你为了保护我失去了一切
[25:18] and you don’t even know me. 但你几乎不认识我
[25:20] Those guards that I killed, 我杀死的那些警卫
[25:22] they’re innocent. 他们是无辜的
[25:24] They had families. 他们都有家人
[25:26] What you did back there, 你的所作所为
[25:30] it was awful. 糟糕透了
[25:32] But we all know it was the bloodlust, Roy. 但我们都知道那是因为嗜血欲 罗伊
[25:33] That wasn’t you. 那不是你的错
[25:34] No. That doesn’t change the fact that 不 这还是无法改变
[25:35] I put everyone else around me at risk. 我让身边所有人陷入危险的事实
[25:40] You should have just let me go to prison. 你就该让我进监狱的
[25:46] I was wrong. We all make mistakes. 我错了 我们都会犯错
[25:49] I was just pissed because we had just lost everything. 我刚才很生气 只是因为我们失去了一切
[25:52] That doesn’t mean I want you dead. 但不代表我希望你死
[25:53] Maybe it’s best if I am 6 feet under. 或许我死了才是最好的选择
[25:57] Dying is the coward’s way out. 死亡是懦夫之举
[26:00] Every day that you stay alive, 你活着的每一天
[26:02] you try to redeem yourself 都在努力为自己
[26:03] for that messed-up thing you did, 犯下的错事赎罪
[26:07] because this world is a better place 这个世界因为英雄如你的存在
[26:11] with a hero like you. 会变得更加美好
[26:15] Now let’s go. 现在我们得走了
[26:26] Bunker is clear and secure. 地堡检查完毕 一切正常
[26:28] – You ok? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -没事
[26:29] Doesn’t seem to be any permanent damage. 没有任何受到永久性伤害的迹象
[26:31] Just rebooting the system, 只需重新启动系统
[26:32] get the comms up and running, 启动并运行通讯器
[26:33] and then I’m gonna check to see if Oliver’s ok. 我就能查看奥利弗是否安全了
[26:35] Just let me repeat. You. Are you ok? 重复一下 我是在问你 你还好吗
[26:37] Almost dying? Nothing I haven’t done 100 times before. 差点死掉吗 我已经体验过无数次了
[26:39] – Am I right? – Well, the first time you’ve -我说的没错吧 -但这是第一次
[26:41] done it when it’s not just you. 你不是孤身一人
[26:42] Sadly, no. 很遗憾 确实不是
[26:44] William, the poor kid, I mean, 威廉 可怜孩子 我是说
[26:46] all he ever wanted was a normal life– 他只是想要过上正常人的生活而已
[26:49] Loses his mom, gets kidnapped way too many times, 却失去了母亲 被绑架了这么多次
[26:53] the final straw– being taken hostage by a serial killer. 压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 被连环杀手挟持
[26:55] I mean, how’s life gonna be any different for this kid? 谁能保证这个孩子的人生会不一样呢
[26:59] You’ll make it different. 你会改变它的
[27:00] You know, you make that sound so easy. 只是说起来简单罢了
[27:03] Growing up, my parents, 成长的过程中 是我的父母
[27:06] it’s just that they made my life miserable. 开启了我的悲惨人生
[27:10] And I promised myself that I would do better 所以我向自己承诺
[27:13] when I became a parent, that I would– 我成为家长后会做得更好
[27:14] I would–I would just be better. 至少我要比他们做得好
[27:17] And I imagined this– this–this life, and this is not it. 可实际情况却和我的想象大相径庭
[27:22] I mean, somehow, I’ve done something worse, 某种程度上 我做得比他们更糟
[27:27] and I’ve created this life where I– 我已经让自己的人生变得
[27:30] I can’t even keep my children safe. 甚至无法保证自己孩子的安全
[27:32] Hey. At Smoak Tech, you defended yourself like a badass. 你那次在斯莫克科技公司很好地保护了自己
[27:36] You will find a way to protect those kids. 你会想到办法保护那些孩子们的
[27:38] – How? – Think of it like a computer program. -要怎么办 -把它想象成计算机程序
[27:41] How do you secure a system? 你会如何保护一个系统
[27:42] You get a really good firewall, 建立稳固的防火墙
[27:45] and you take it offline. 然后让设备离线
[27:46] I can’t exactly take my entire life off the grid. 我又不能让我的整个人生断网离线
[27:49] Well, why not? 为什么不行呢
[27:49] I have a company for one. 首先我有一家公司
[27:50] Well, luckily, you have a fantastic CTO 幸运的是 你有一位了不起的首席技术官
[27:53] who can run it for you. 可以帮你打理公司
[27:56] You want a different life for this kid, right? 你想改变这孩子的人生 对吗
[27:57] – Yes. – Well, then You’re gonna need -是的 -那你这回就得
[28:01] to do something different this time. 做点不一样的事了
[28:05] Yeah. 没错
[28:08] Crime, violence, anarchy. 犯罪 暴力 混乱
[28:12] The terrible disease that once infected 曾一度感染贫民区大街小巷的
[28:14] the streets of the Glades has risen again, 可怕疾病卷土重来
[28:17] but there is a cure to the vigilante problem 但治安维持者问题是有办法解决的
[28:19] and a chance for a better… 还有机会创造一个更美好…
[28:20] Thought you were supposed to go with Felicity 还以为费利西蒂带你一起去了
[28:22] in case her friend needed convincing. 万一需要说服她朋友
[28:24] She took Roy instead. 她带走了罗伊 而不是我
[28:26] Guess she’s trying to protect me, too. 我想她是想保护我吧
[28:29] You know, if you’re trying to make me feel better 如果你是想安慰我
[28:30] about being abandoned by our parents, 被父母抛弃
[28:34] just don’t. 还是别了
[28:35] Fine. Have your little pity party 好吧 你就自怨自艾吧
[28:36] because mom benched you. 就因为妈妈没让你参与这事
[28:38] You know that’s not what this is about. 你知道不是因为这个
[28:39] Then what is it about? 那是因为什么
[28:41] When we rescued her from Galaxy One, 我们把她从星系一救出来的时候
[28:43] mom apologized, you guys seemed cool. 妈妈道歉了 你们似乎和解了
[28:45] Yeah. I thought we were, too, 没错 我也这么以为
[28:47] but she’s still pushing me away just like she always has. 但她仍在疏远我 就像她一直所做的那样
[28:50] Ok. Fine. So maybe she wasn’t there for you 好吧 或许在传统意义上
[28:52] in the traditional sense, 她没有在你身边陪伴你
[28:55] but mom made sure that your company was a success. 但妈妈成就了你的事业
[28:58] She was trying. 她很努力在帮助你
[29:00] I didn’t need her money, Mia. 我并不需要她的钱 米娅
[29:03] I needed a mother. 我需要一位母亲
[29:05] To this day, Felicity still hasn’t told me 直至今日 费利西蒂仍未告诉我
[29:07] why she kept me out of her life for so long 她为什么这么久不联系我
[29:08] or…why she wanted no part of mine. 或是 她为什么不想参与我的生活
[29:15] Look. When I first found out mom was keeping secrets, 听着 我第一次发现妈妈有秘密瞒着我
[29:21] that she was still being a vigilante, 她仍是治安维持者的一员时
[29:24] I didn’t wallow and feel sorry for myself. 我没有沉溺于此 独自难过
[29:27] I confronted her, demanded answers. 而是当面向她寻求解释
[29:31] Maybe it’s time you do the same. 也许你该和我一样
[29:40] 新邮件 星系一 预约确认
[29:47] John? 约翰
[29:48] Oliver! 奥利弗
[29:51] Oh. Thank god! 谢天谢地
[29:54] Let’s keep moving. 继续走
[30:00] We’re lucky this is still standing. 这里还没倒塌真是万幸
[30:02] – Which way? – East. -哪边 -东边
[30:04] Felicity said it was the best way out. 费利西蒂说这是出去的最佳路径
[30:06] Oh. It definitely is. 毋庸置疑
[30:10] Hi, brother. 你好 哥哥
[30:18] Emiko, you have one last chance to stand down! 惠美子 你还有最后一次机会放弃抵抗
[30:22] Funny, I was gonna say the same to you. 真好笑 我原话奉还
[30:59] This place is about to explode! 此里快要爆炸了
[31:01] Oliver, we have to go now. 奥利弗 现在我们得走了
[31:02] Not without her! 没拿下她我不会走的
[31:07] Oliver, now! 奥利弗 快走
[31:11] – It’s over. – Is it? -一切都结束了 -是吗
[31:14] I know about your baby. 我知道你有孩子的事了
[31:40] Your family’s gonna die. 你的家人都会死
[31:42] I made sure of it. 我保证
[31:46] Oliver, don’t. 奥利弗 不要
[32:17] Oliver. 奥利弗
[32:21] John! 约翰
[32:31] Oliver. 奥利弗
[32:41] Oliver. 奥利弗
[32:43] Oliver! 奥利弗
[32:47] What was that? 那是什么
[32:50] How would I know? 我怎么知道
[32:51] I’m just a figment of your imagination… 我只是你想象的虚影
[32:57] But if I had to guess, 但如果让我猜的话
[33:01] I’d say it’s a reminder of what it feels like. 我觉得这是在提醒你那是什么感觉
[33:05] Seeing my loved ones die? 亲眼看到我爱的人们死去
[33:08] Seeing my family be threatened? 看到我的家人们被人威胁
[33:13] What about that don’t I already know? God. 这方面我还有什么不了解的 老天
[33:19] Well, then you know exactly what it feels like 那你应该很清楚
[33:21] to be your father. 成为你父亲是什么感受
[33:25] The fear, how that leads to vengeance, 那种恐惧 会如何发展为报复
[33:29] how that leads to cruelty. 如何变得残酷无情
[33:30] It’s why he abandoned Emiko. 这就是他抛弃惠美子的原因
[33:33] It is why she is trying to kill you now. 这也是她现在要杀你的原因
[33:35] Look, Oliver. I know that you think 听着 奥利弗 我知道你觉得
[33:37] that you have broken your father’s cycle, 你已经打破了你父亲的恶性循环
[33:38] but as long as you are giving in to your worst impulses, 但只要你屈服于心中最糟的欲望
[33:40] you are never going to be free. 就永远无法得到自由
[33:44] What am I supposed to do? 我应该怎么做
[33:47] Just tell me what I’m supposed to do. 告诉我我该做什么就好
[33:51] Lean in to the best parts of yourself– 发掘你自身最美好的品质
[33:55] your loyalty, your selflessness, 你的忠诚 你的无私
[33:59] your courage, your compassion, 你的勇气 你的怜悯
[34:02] and show that side to Emiko. 把最好的一面展现给惠美子
[34:06] You are living proof that people can change, 你就是人可以改变的最佳证明
[34:11] and you have got to find a way to see that in her, too. 而且你也必须想办法给她改变的机会
[34:15] I don’t know if I can. 我不知道我做不做得到
[34:17] That’s ok. That’s the risk you got to take. 没关系 你得冒这个险
[34:22] He should be in there! 他应该在这里的
[34:23] Oliver! 奥利弗
[34:27] Looks like our time’s up. 看起来我们的时间到了
[34:33] You know, Tommy, 你知道吗 汤米
[34:36] I miss you every day. 我每天都在想你
[34:39] I know, 我知道
[34:42] but I’m always with you. 我一直陪伴着你
[34:49] It’s time to wake up now. 是时候醒来了
[34:55] Hey! He’s over here! 他在这里
[34:57] – You ok? – We’re gonna get you out. -你还好吗 -我们会把你救出来的
[35:00] I thought we lost you there for a second. 有几秒我以为你死了
[35:02] Yeah, so did I. 我也是
[35:13] Oh, thank god you’re alive. 感谢老天你还活着
[35:15] Hey. Are you and the– are you ok? 你和… 你还好吗
[35:17] Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine. 没事 没事 我们没事
[35:19] Emiko did pay us a visit, though. 不过惠美子来过这里
[35:21] Emiko was here? 惠美子来过这里
[35:22] Guess she left without killing you. 看来她没杀死你就离开了
[35:24] – You got off easy. – Yeah. Too easy. -你很幸运 -没错 太幸运了
[35:26] She must have been after something else. 她肯定是想要什么其他的东西
[35:27] – Our thoughts exactly. – Yeah, but we checked, -我们也这么想的 -但我们查过了
[35:29] and the only things missing are a few arrows from the armory. 唯一不见的是武器库里的几只箭
[35:31] Why would she need Oliver’s arrows 如果我们已经被认为要对地铁里的攻击事件负责
[35:33] if we already got blamed for the attack at the subway? 为什么她会需要奥利弗的箭
[35:35] She must have had something else planned. 她肯定还有其他的计划
[35:36] Yeah, but Emiko thinks she killed us. 但惠美子认为她已经杀死我们了
[35:37] How could she pin a second 她要怎么把第二场袭击
[35:38] attack against a group of dead vigilantes? 栽赃到一群已经死去的治安维持者头上
[35:40] Well, the public doesn’t know that you’re dead yet. 公众还不知道你们已经死了啊
[35:42] Just got an APB. Green arrow sighted 刚收到全面通缉 有人看到绿箭侠
[35:44] outside of SCPD, shots fired. 在星城警局外面 发生交火
[35:46] At least now we know what she was after. 至少我们知道她的目标了
[35:47] Oliver, we walk in there, 奥利弗 我们如果过去
[35:48] we’re going in as wanted criminals. 就会被认为是通缉犯
[35:51] Let’s gear back up. We’ve got to move fast. 拿好装备 我们必须动作快
[36:00] Ah. William, right on time. 威廉 准时到达
[36:03] After our last meeting, I’d hoped to hear from you again, 我们上次见面后 我是希望你能再次联系我
[36:05] but I never expected it to be so soon. 但没想到会这么快
[36:07] Well, you know what they say– 你知道老话是怎么说的
[36:08] Strike while the iron’s hot. 打铁要趁热
[36:11] I hope you don’t mind, 我希望你不会介意
[36:12] but I was so excited when you said you 但我听到你说愿意谈谈我们的
[36:13] wanted to discuss our Zeta program 泽塔计划时我很兴奋 所以我邀请了
[36:15] that I invited the man who inspired it to join us. 这个计划的灵感来源加入我们
[36:20] Mr. Harris. 哈里斯先生
[36:22] Mayor Ramirez. Heh. 拉米雷斯市长
[36:24] You two know each other? 你们两个人彼此认识
[36:26] By reputation. 听过他的大名
[36:28] I bought Harris Consolidated the day of its IPO. 我在哈里斯集团公开募股的时候买了股票
[36:32] – Smart man. -Well, we’ve done well enough. -聪明人 -我们表现还不错
[36:35] Speaking of my profit margins, 说到我的利润空间
[36:37] who do I have to sleep with to get 我要跟谁睡才能让哈里斯集团
[36:38] Harris consolidated in on those Zetas? 参与到泽塔计划中
[36:42] I mean, your commercial was impressive, 我是说 你的广告令人印象深刻
[36:45] but stopping vigilantes? 但要阻止治安维护者
[36:47] It’s microthinking. 实在是思维狭隘
[36:48] If you really want this program to be profitable, 如果你想要计划能够盈利的话
[36:51] you have to think macro. 你必须要往大了去想
[36:52] I mean, imagine what an army of Zetas 我的意思是 想象一支
[36:55] could do on a grander scale, 由泽塔组成的军队可以做些什么
[36:57] and with Harris Consolidated’s global reach, 再加上哈里斯集团的全球覆盖
[36:59] why, Galaxy One could change more than just Star City. 星系一可以改变的不止有星城
[37:04] It could change the world. 它可以改变全世界
[37:09] If you’ll excuse me a moment, gentlemen, 先生们 很抱歉我失陪一下
[37:11] something’s come up which requires my immediate attention. 我需要处理点紧急事务
[37:13] Of course. 没问题
[37:20] Have you lost your damn mind? 你疯了吗
[37:21] You nearly blew my cover. 你差点曝露我的伪装
[37:23] I’m sorry. It was a calculated risk I had to take 对不起 为了要得到戴尔的文件
[37:24] to access Dale’s files. 我不得不冒这个险
[37:26] Is that why you’ve been checking your watch? 这就是为什么你一直在看手表吗
[37:27] You’ve been hacking him this whole time? 你一直在入侵他的电脑
[37:28] And now I have his blindspot code. 现在我有他的盲点代码
[37:29] We should get out of here before Dale figures that out. 我们应该在戴尔发现之前离开这里
[37:34] Seems I already have, Mr. Harris, 看来我已经发现了 哈里斯先生
[37:37] or do you prefer Clayton? 还是说你更喜欢被称为克莱顿
[37:39] Such a pleasure to finally meet the son 真是荣幸见到奥利弗·奎恩与
[37:40] Of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak. 费利西蒂·斯莫克之子
[37:44] As for you, Mr. Mayor, 至于你 市长先生
[37:46] I’m afraid we’ve reached the end of your political career. 很遗憾 你的政治生涯该结束了
[37:49] Seize them. 抓住他们
[38:06] So you’re the fool who’s responsible 所以你就是那个该为这场
[38:08] for this whole Archer mess. 弓箭手乱局负责的蠢货
[38:09] You’re the kid Felicity went into hiding for. 你就是那个费利西蒂要隐姓埋名的小孩
[38:13] I can see you got a lot of your mom in you. 我可以在你身上看到很多你母亲的影子
[38:15] Well, that’s not all you’re gonna see if you don’t step back. 如果你再不退下的话你见到的就不只有这些了
[38:17] Alena has agreed to help us destroy Archer 阿莱娜已经答应帮助我们摧毁
[38:20] for real this time, isn’t that right? 弓箭手了 对吗
[38:22] Well, now that you’ve frozen my bank account 既然你冻结了我的银行账户
[38:24] and shredded my passport, 还撕碎了我的护照
[38:25] Yes, I have. 是的 我答应了
[38:33] I’m sorry about your Canaries. 对金丝雀的事我很遗憾
[38:35] I never meant for Archer to be used like that. 我从没想让弓箭手被这样使用
[38:37] And how exactly did you mean for it to be used 那你从斯莫克科技偷走它
[38:41] after you stole it from Smoak Tech 并卖给星系一后
[38:42] and sold it to Galaxy One? 你到底是想让它做什么用途
[38:44] It started as a software licensing deal 一开始是软件授权许可交易
[38:47] till Keven Dale turned it into a hostile takeover. 直到凯文·戴尔把它变成了恶意收购
[38:49] Once he had Archer, he threatened to use it to hunt 他一取得弓箭手就威胁我
[38:52] And kill everyone I loved unless I disappeared, 如果我不消失 他就杀掉每一个我爱的人
[38:54] so that’s what I did 所以为了保护他们
[38:57] to protect them. 我照做了
[38:59] Why don’t you get to work taking down Archer, 为什么你不着手摧毁弓箭手
[39:01] so we can all come out of hiding? 那样我们就不用躲藏了
[39:05] I guess 3 genius brains are better than 1. 我猜三个天才胜过一个
[39:07] Speaking of geniuses, where is William? 说到天才 威廉在哪
[39:11] I spoke to him right after you and Roy left. 就在你和罗伊离开后我跟他说过话
[39:14] Oh. Where the hell is he? 他到底在哪里
[39:18] Mom, what’s wrong? 妈妈 怎么了
[39:20] That sequence that William ran 那个威廉用来偷取凯文·戴尔
[39:21] to steal Keven Dale’s blindspot code, 盲点代码的序列
[39:23] I think he used it. 我想他用了
[39:25] How? I thought you said 怎么用的 我以为你说过
[39:26] he could only use it if he actually went– 要用的话他只能去…
[39:28] Frak! 我去
[39:30] By the authority of Galaxy One, 在星系一的授权下
[39:32] you are under arrest. 你们被逮捕了
[39:39] Oh, my god. It’s a slaughter. 天啊 是场屠杀
[39:48] What happened? 发生了什么
[39:49] I thought it was you. 我以为是你
[39:52] Somebody dressed like you stole the weapon from the subway. 有打扮的像你一样的人从地铁偷走了武器
[39:55] Spread out and find Emiko. 分散寻找惠美子
[39:56] Wild Dog, on me. 野狗 跟我来
[40:20] Emiko! 惠美子
[40:22] You just refuse to die. 你就是死不了
[40:32] Emiko has the weapon, and she’s up on the roof. 惠美子拿着那个武器 她到屋顶上了
[40:36] Copy that. We’ll meet you there. 收到 我们在那会合
[40:39] Emiko, stop! 惠美子 停下
[40:45] Don’t make me do this. 别逼我这么做
[40:48] You are supposed to be dead, 你应该死了
[40:51] but this will be even better. 不过这样更好
[40:53] You can watch me burn your city to the ground. 你可以看着我烧毁你的城市
[40:56] Haven’t you seen enough death? 你还没见够死亡吗
[41:00] Your mother, our father. 你母亲 我们的父亲
[41:05] I want you to be better than him. 我想要你成为比他更好的人
[41:08] I want you to help me– 我想要你帮我
[41:11] help me end our family’s cycle of violence. 帮我停下我们家族的暴力循环
[41:13] We are not family. 我们不是一家人
[41:18] Do it. Kill me. 动手 杀了我
[41:25] No. 不
[41:39] She has the weapon. 她有武器
[41:40] And we have no idea where she’s gonna use it. 而我们对她将要用在哪里毫无头绪
[41:42] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她的
[41:43] Guys, we got companies. 大伙 有人来了
[41:44] This is SCPD support. 这里是星城警局支援
[41:46] Hold your positions! 不许动
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme