Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:03] After 6 months in hell, 经过六个月的折磨
[00:04] I have been released from prison 我出狱回家
[00:05] and returned home with only one goal– 心中只有一个念头
[00:07] to save my city, 拯救我的城市
[00:09] but things have changed. 但情况有变
[00:10] Instead of operating outside the law, 我不再游离于法律之外
[00:12] I am now working alongside the police. 现在我与警察协同合作
[00:14] I am no longer inmate 4587. 我不再是犯人4587号
[00:17] I am once more the Green Arrow. 我再一次成为绿箭侠
[00:21] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:22] Working with the SCPD– 和星城警局合作共事
[00:24] that’s what’s best for this city. 这么做对城市最有利
[00:25] The whole city will be watching you, 整个城市都会监督你
[00:27] holding you to the highest standard. 以最严苛的标准要求你
[00:28] Dad, please. Don’t leave. 爸爸 求你别走
[00:30] Dante took me under his wing, and he trained me. 但丁给我庇护 还训练了我
[00:33] I kept holding out, thinking 我一直拒绝接受事实
[00:34] one day you’d become the father I deserved. 认为有一天你会成为合格的父亲
[00:36] It’s never gonna happen, is it? 这绝不会发生 对吗
[00:38] Is there something else you’d like to talk to me about? 你还有什么要跟我说的吗
[00:40] No. Have a good trip. 没有 祝你旅途愉快
[00:43] When Emiko realizes that Dante has been manipulating her, 一旦惠美子认识到但丁一直在操纵她
[00:46] it will drive a wedge between her and the Ninth Circle. 她和第九层之间就会有嫌隙
[00:51] Rot in hell. 在地狱里腐烂吧
[00:53] The Ninth Circle got away with a very dangerous biological weapon– 第九层偷走了一件非常危险的生物武器
[00:56] The Cygnus X-1. 天鹅座X-1
[01:02] I have just received confirmation 我刚刚得到确认
[01:03] of two fatalities here at the Hudolin Mcguire Metro Station. 呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站这里有两人死亡
[01:07] SCPD have cordoned off the area, 星城警局已经封锁了现场
[01:10] but the community is very concerned. 但附近居民都感到非常不安
[01:12] Rumors are already flying as to who might be responsible. 已经有不少流言猜测其始作俑者的身份
[01:15] – Captain Drake. – How’s it look? -德雷克队长 -现场什么样
[01:17] You need to see this for yourself. 你必须亲自去看看才能知道
[01:21] Keep those damn reporters back. 别让这些记者靠近现场
[01:27] This is where we found them. 这就是我们发现尸体的地方
[01:30] Oh, my god. 我的天
[01:32] We’ll have to wait for the official M.E. report, 具体死因要等正式的尸检报告出来才知道
[01:34] but it seems obvious– 但这看起来很明显是
[01:36] blunt force trauma. 钝器击打致死
[01:38] Looks like they got off a few rounds 看起来他们在死前
[01:40] before they went down. 开过几枪
[01:41] Did they hit anything? 打中什么了吗
[01:43] Nothing alive. 只有墙壁
[01:50] Where are the suspects? 嫌疑人在哪
[01:55] We’ve got two dead guards and one hell of a mess. 我们发现了两具警卫的尸体 现场一片混乱
[01:59] Your team was on-site. 而你们小队当时就在现场
[02:01] I think you better start talking. 我认为你最好开始解释一下
[02:11] This is–this whole thing is ridiculous. 这整件事真是太可笑了
[02:14] The real danger is still out there. 真正的危险人物还逍遥在外
[02:17] I don’t think you get to decide the real danger, Mr. Queen. 我觉得你没资格评判谁是危险人物 奎恩先生
[02:22] We went to the subway platform to stop a terrorist attack, 我们去地铁站是为了阻止恐怖袭击
[02:25] which we did, 我们也成功了
[02:26] but the people that we were after are still on the loose. 但我们追查的人却依然逍遥法外
[02:28] Well, luckily we have half the department out there right now 好吧 幸好我们现在出动了一半的警力
[02:30] following the same lead. 追查同一批人
[02:31] Do you think that these are average street thugs, Dinah? 你觉得这些人就是普通的街头暴徒吗 戴娜
[02:34] These are terrorists that tried to release 这群人可是想在星城释放
[02:35] a biological agent in Star City. 生物药剂的恐怖分子
[02:37] Thousands of people could have died. 上万人可能会因此丧命
[02:39] Two people did die. 已经有两个人死了
[02:45] We found two emerald arrows at the scene. 我们在现场找到了两枚绿色箭头
[02:48] The new Green Arrow. 新绿箭侠
[02:49] Why don’t you tell me about her involvement at the subway tonight? 你最好告诉我她跟今晚的地铁事件有什么关系
[02:54] She was there. 她当时也在那里
[02:56] She? How do you know that? 她 你怎么知道是女的
[03:00] I think it’s time we tell people the truth. 我想是时候把真相告诉大家了
[03:03] The new Green Arrow is my half-sister. 新绿箭侠是我同父异母的妹妹
[03:05] Her name is Emiko Adachi. 她叫安达惠美子
[03:07] She belongs to a terrorist organization 她隶属于一个叫做第九层的
[03:09] called the Ninth Circle. 恐怖组织
[03:10] The vigilantes have been tracking her for a few weeks now. 治安维持者们这几周都在追踪她
[03:14] Why didn’t you inform the SCPD? 你为什么没有向星城警局汇报
[03:15] Because the Ninth Circle 因为第九层
[03:16] is just a little bit beyond the SCPD, officer. 并不是单靠星城警局就能消灭的 警官
[03:21] The SCPD-vigilante partnership works best 我们独立行动才能让星城警局
[03:23] when we operate as a covert unit. 和治安维持者的合作发挥最佳效果
[03:26] Doesn’t seem so in this case. 但本次案件似乎并非如此
[03:27] Well, I’m usually kept aware of what’s going on, 我通常都会知道每次任务的内容
[03:29] but I did not know about this. 但我对这次行动却毫不不知情
[03:32] Care to explain why? 想解释一下原因吗
[03:37] Things started moving pretty quickly after you told us about Dante. 你告诉我们但丁的事后 情况进展得太快了
[03:43] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[03:45] Please tell me the news that you are bringing 拜托告诉我你来这里带来的消息是
[03:47] is about Emiko and her Ninth Circle buddies 有关惠美子和她第九层的小伙伴的
[03:49] because I have had no luck 因为我在电脑上鼓捣了很久
[03:50] with my typity-type finding anything thing. 也没有找到有关他们的任何线索
[03:51] Oh, well, you’re in luck now. 好吧 那你现在走运了
[03:53] Dante, not so much. 但丁就倒霉了
[03:54] A couple SCPD beat cops found his body this morning. 几个星城警局的巡警今天早上发现了他的尸体
[03:57] Let me guess, and not from natural causes. 让我猜猜 并非自然死亡吧
[03:59] Not unless you call 3 arrows and a knife to the chest natural. 除非你觉得胸口插了三支箭一把刀算自然死亡
[04:02] This was after you told Emiko that Dante killed her mother. 就在你告诉惠美子但丁是杀害她母亲的凶手之后
[04:04] Can’t be a coincidence. 世上可没有这么巧的事
[04:05] No. She went ahead and killed 对 她直接杀死了
[04:07] the only father figure she had left. 唯一一个对她犹如父亲一般的人
[04:09] Right. So that’s a “No” 不过这也说明
[04:09] on the evil sister redeeming herself then. 你的恶魔妹妹是不可能浪子回头了
[04:11] Ok, so we have to stop Emiko from using this bio-weapon 好吧 所以我们必须阻止惠美子使用
[04:14] that she stole from the D.I.A. 她从国防情报局偷来的生物武器
[04:15] The terrifying bacteria that eats through everything? 就是那个能腐蚀所有东西的可怕细菌吗
[04:17] Yeah, let’s keep that contained. 没错 我们必须阻止那玩意被释放
[04:18] Ok, so the bad news is 好吧 那么坏消息就是
[04:19] that I haven’t been able to find the bio-weapon, 我还没有能找到这个生物武器的办法
[04:21] but the good news is 但好消息是
[04:22] that the Ninth Circle won’t be able to either 第九层同样也没办法使用它
[04:23] unless they get a dissemination device, A.K.A. a thermal fogger. 除非他们能找到传播细菌的设备 俗称热雾机
[04:26] And, yes, I checked. 而且是的 我已经查过了
[04:27] The only place to get one is Aerodyne Initiatives. 只有重航空器公司才有那种设备
[04:30] – Digg, let’s get there and help them protect it. – Ok. -狄格 我们去帮他们保护设备 -好的
[04:32] I’ll follow up with the detective, 我去跟进警探
[04:33] see if I can get some more clues off Dante’s body. 看看能否从但丁的尸体上找到更多线索
[04:35] – Ok. – And I’ll hang back with Felicity -好的 -那我就和费利西蒂坐镇后方
[04:36] and help her with the typey-type. 帮她搞搞程序代码
[04:38] – That’s ok. – Moral support. -不用费心 -精神支持
[04:40] Ok. 好吧
[04:46] Mr. Queen, Mr. Diggle, 奎恩先生 狄格尔先生
[04:48] it’s a pleasure to finally meet 很高兴有机会见到
[04:48] the famous Green Arrow and Spartan. 著名的绿箭侠和斯巴达本人
[04:50] I always believed in vigilantes in the city. 我一直都支持市里的治安维持者
[04:52] Well, love to hear it. 很高兴听到你这么说
[04:54] Wish we were meeting under better circumstances. 可惜这次相识的情况不太好
[04:56] We have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[04:57] that an asset of yours has been targeted 贵公司所持有的某个设备已经被
[05:00] by an international terrorist threat. 一个国际恐怖组织视为目标
[05:01] Well, that’s quite an accusation, 好吧 这个指控可是相当严重啊
[05:03] but I can assure you our security’s top of the line. 但我可以向你保证我们的安保水平都是顶级的
[05:05] With all due respect, 恕我直言
[05:06] this organization is far more powerful 这个恐怖组织的武装力量极强
[05:08] than any private company could possibly contend with. 任何一家私人公司都难以与之抗衡
[05:10] And with all due respect to you, 那也恕我直言
[05:12] We hired over a dozen of the world’s best hackers and thieves 我们雇了十几位世上最厉害的黑客和小偷
[05:15] to try to break into our facility. 试图闯入我们的机构
[05:16] None made it past the front entrance. 没人能通过正门入口
[05:18] Uh, Mr. Toth, 托斯先生
[05:22] we’re simply offering to help you. 我们只是想要帮助你
[05:25] What possible reason could you have for turning us down? 你有什么理由拒绝我们呢
[05:29] Well, I appreciate your concern, 谢谢你们的关心
[05:31] but we’ve got this covered. 但我们可以搞定
[05:40] It seems odd that he turned you down. 很奇怪他居然拒绝你了
[05:44] We agreed, 我们也这么想
[05:45] so we had Felicity do a deep dive into Toth’s financial records. 所以我们让费利西蒂深入调查托斯的财政记录
[05:49] Turns out he was getting some very large deposits. 结果发现他得到了几笔大额汇款
[05:52] So he was on the take… 这么说他在收受
[05:54] from the Ninth Circle. 第九层的贿赂
[05:56] And why the hell didn’t you tell me? 你为什么没有告诉我
[05:59] Because we couldn’t confirm it 因为在那个时候
[06:00] until later, Dinah. 我们无法确认 黛娜
[06:02] Well, I want to believe you, Oliver, 我想相信你 奥利弗
[06:04] but you’ve got to admit, this looks really bad. 但你不得不承认 情况对你很不利
[06:05] I mean, we got arrows at the crime scene. 我们在犯罪现场找到了几只箭
[06:09] We’ve got a very incriminating distress call 我们接到一名受害者的求救电话
[06:12] from one of the victims, and you were there. 而你当时就在场
[06:15] Not to mention the missing security footage. 更别说监控录像还不见了
[06:17] OK. Dinah, you know me, all right? 黛娜 你了解我的
[06:22] You know that I didn’t kill those people. 你知道我没有杀那些人
[06:26] You’ve killed before– 你以前杀过人
[06:31] Many times. 很多次
[06:32] Five months ago, you were sitting in a cell in Slabside. 五个月前 你还在斯拉博赛的牢房里
[06:35] You’re not exactly innocent. 你也不完全是无辜的
[06:37] Enjoying yourself? You having a good time? 享受自说自话吗 你说得爽吗
[06:39] You have had it out for me 从星城警局
[06:41] since the moment that I was deputized by the SCPD. 委派我任职的那一刻起 你就针对我
[06:44] You know, those guards were not just killed, Oliver. 这些警卫不只是被人杀死 奥利弗
[06:46] They were savagely beaten to death. 他们是被残忍地打死了
[06:50] Do you understand how bad this looks for the department? 你明白这对局里来说有多严重吗
[06:52] Yes, I do, but I didn’t do it. 我明白 但不是我干的
[06:56] – Then who did? – I don’t know. -那是谁干的 -我不知道
[06:58] So it could have been one of the members of your team. 所以有可能是你团队的一员
[07:00] My team… 我的团队
[07:03] stopped a terrorist attack. 阻止了一场恐怖袭击
[07:05] Except it wasn’t just your team who was there, was it? 但是不止你的队员在场
[07:07] There was somebody else there, 还有其他人在场
[07:09] somebody besides Mr. Diggle 除了狄格尔先生
[07:10] and Ms. Smoak and Mr. Ramirez. 斯莫克女士和拉米雷斯先生
[07:16] Yes, there was. 是有其他人
[07:18] We thought the Ninth Circle was gonna wipe out Star City. 我们以为第九层要把星城夷为平地
[07:23] So I made a call. 所以我打了个电话
[07:29] You do understand what accomplice to murder means, right? 你明白同谋杀人是什么意思吧
[07:34] You can’t be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[07:35] Tonight’s security footage from Hudolin Mcguire subway station 今晚呼多林·麦奎尔地铁站的监控录像
[07:38] mysteriously disappeared. 神秘地消失了
[07:40] You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? 你不会碰巧知道些什么吗
[07:42] Nope. Nothing, zilch, nada. 不知道 什么也不知道
[07:45] She’s covering for her husband. 她在帮她丈夫掩饰
[07:47] – Oh, come– – That certainly is convenient. -拜托 -确实很方便
[07:50] And when exactly were you planning on telling me 你打算什么时候告诉我
[07:52] about Roy Harper’s involvement? 罗伊·哈珀也参与了此事
[07:53] Honestly? 说真话吗
[07:55] After we saved Star City from the Ninth Circle’s attack. 在我们从第九层的袭击中拯救星城以后
[07:58] We know how you guys feel about “the unsanctioned.” 我们都知道你们对”未经授权”的看法
[08:01] Let’s get real. 说真的
[08:02] Emiko and the Ninth Circle know our faces. 惠美子和第九层都知道我们的长相
[08:04] Roy was our ace in the hole. 罗伊是我们的王牌
[08:06] So you risked your new relationship with the SCPD 所以你们拿和星城警局的新关系来冒险
[08:09] by teaming up with a criminal. 和一个罪犯合作
[08:11] Former criminal. 是前罪犯
[08:12] Roy left the city 4 years ago, 罗伊四年前就离开了星城
[08:14] and he’s been on the straight and narrow ever since. 自此之后一直循规蹈矩
[08:15] Are you sure about that? 你肯定吗
[08:16] Yes, I’m sure about that. 是的 我肯定
[08:17] Because we traced Harper’s whereabouts 因为哈珀在狱中伪装自杀
[08:19] after he faked his death in prison 来帮奥利弗·奎恩摆脱嫌疑
[08:21] to get Oliver Queen off the hook, 我们追查了那之后他的下落
[08:22] and his trail went cold in March of last year. 而去年三月后他就音讯全无了
[08:26] You mean when Ricardo Diaz kidnapped Roy 你是说里卡多·迪亚兹绑架了罗伊
[08:27] to turn him against Oliver? 让他对付奥利弗的时候吗
[08:28] You might have forgotten about that 也许你忘了
[08:30] since you weren’t exactly on speaking terms 因为当时你跟奥利弗和我
[08:31] with Oliver and I at the time. 关系可是很僵
[08:32] It still doesn’t explain 那还是无法解释
[08:34] where he went after getting freed from Diaz. 他逃离迪亚兹魔爪后去了哪里
[08:38] I’m sure the kidnapping was extremely traumactic. 我相信遭人绑架是极其痛苦的创伤
[08:39] He probably just went to go get some R&R– 也许他只是去罗式活动
[08:41] Some Roy Relaxation. 罗伊的放松活动
[08:46] Not funny. I see that now. 不好笑 我现在意识了
[08:50] So this is what legit looks like. 合法化原来是这个样子的
[08:53] That’s right. A badge and a bunker. 没错 警徽加地堡
[08:56] Never thought I’d see the day. 没想过我会看到这一天
[08:57] Good seeing you. 很高兴见到你
[08:59] I’m glad you’re finally seeing it in person again. 很高兴你终于又能亲眼看到了
[09:04] Oh, I missed you so much. 我好想你
[09:07] Sorry. I’m just a little overly emotional these days. 抱歉 我只是最近有点太情绪化了
[09:09] I mean, not overly emotional, 不是过分情绪化
[09:11] not, like, heightened or anything. 也没有更易激动之类的
[09:12] Because why would that be? 因为为什么会那样呢
[09:13] My hormones are totally in check, 我的荷尔蒙完全在控制之中
[09:14] like they always have been. 和平时没有差别
[09:16] Nerves of steel. You know me. I’m cool. 钢铁般的意志 你了解我的 我很好
[09:18] – OK. – The Arsenal. Nice to finally meet you. -好吧 -军火库 很高兴终于见到你
[09:21] You, too. Thanks for keeping watch. 我也是 谢谢你一直守护着
[09:23] The Glades can use as many heroes as it can get. 贫民区需要尽可能多的英雄
[09:26] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[09:27] All right. 好了
[09:29] How’s Thea? 西娅怎么样
[09:30] She’s good. Yeah, I think she’s finally found her passion. 她很好 我想她终于找到她热衷的事了
[09:33] You’d be really proud of her. 你会为她感到很骄傲的
[09:35] Last I spoke with her, 上次和她聊的时候
[09:36] she says you were zeroing in on the remaining Lazarus pits. 她说你在集中精力找剩下的复活泉水
[09:39] Yeah, we found two already, 我们已经找到了两个
[09:40] which we destroyed. 都被我们毁掉了
[09:41] We were checking the rest when we got your call. 接到你电话的时候 我们正在检查其余的
[09:44] Speaking of which, why’d you ask me to come here 说到这个 你们为什么叫我来
[09:46] instead of Thea? 而不是叫西娅来
[09:48] Star City’s new terrorist is Oliver’s new sister. 星城最新的恐怖分子就是奥利弗的新妹妹
[09:54] What? 什么
[09:54] Yeah. 没错
[09:56] Don’t you think Thea would want to know that? 难道你不觉得西娅会想知道这件事吗
[09:58] – Yeah. – Yes. -是啊 -是的
[09:58] And I have every intention of telling her. 我很想告诉她
[10:00] I just– this woman’s name is Emiko, 只是… 这个女人叫惠美子
[10:04] and we wanted to get her into custody before we told her. 在我们告诉西娅之前 我们想先扣押她
[10:08] I feel like she’s finally free of her life in Star City, 我觉得她终于摆脱星城的生活了
[10:10] and I– I don’t want to hurt her again 就不想拿我们父亲
[10:12] with a wound inflicted on our family 给我们家造成的创伤
[10:15] by our father. 再次给她伤害
[10:19] Roy had been traveling the world 罗伊一直在周游世界
[10:20] doing some extremely normal sightseeing. 都是一些再普通不过的观光活动
[10:22] Apparently he was too busy to even send a postcard. 显然他太忙 连明信片都没寄一张
[10:24] Then why did you call him in? 那你们为什么叫他来
[10:25] Because of the Thermal Fogger. 因为热雾机
[10:27] The what? 热什么
[10:29] The scary bio-weapon that the bad guys needed 坏人用来在地铁站的空调系统中
[10:31] to spread the bacteria through the subway’s HVAC system. 散播细菌的恐怖生化武器
[10:34] The device found on the scene. 在现场发现的装置
[10:35] The device found at the scene, yes. 对 在现场发现的装置
[10:38] Look, 听着
[10:40] we thought it was weird that the CEO of Aerodyne 重航空器的首席执行官不让我们保护其
[10:41] wasn’t going to let us protect it from the Ninth Circle, 免遭第九层袭击 我们就觉得很奇怪
[10:43] so we did some digging. 于是做了些调查
[10:44] And found that Jason Toth was dirty. Oliver told us. 发现杰森·托斯有问题 奥利弗告诉我们了
[10:48] We knew good old Jason would be looking for members of the TGA, 我们知道杰森会留意我们绿箭团队的成员
[10:50] and we needed someone with a vigilante-like set of skills. 另外我们还需要一个有治安维持技能的人
[10:52] Voila. Roy Harper. 那就是 罗伊·哈珀
[10:55] The facilities at Aerodyne are no joke, 重航空器的设备可不是闹着玩的
[10:57] and Roy is incredible at parkour. 而罗伊在跑酷上就很厉害
[11:03] I’m in. 我进来了
[11:04] Remember, Roy, the floor is armed. 记住罗伊 地板上有机关
[11:06] If you touch anything– 如果你碰了任何东西
[11:07] and I mean anything– it is party time at Aerodyne, 我是说任何东西 重航空器就热闹了
[11:09] and not in a good way. 很糟的那种
[11:10] Is there anything I can touch? 有什么我可以碰的吗
[11:12] Walls and ceilings are fair game. 墙和天花板都可以
[11:13] Anything that’s not the floor. 除了地板都可以
[11:21] So far, so good. 目前为止 一切顺利
[11:23] The control panel’s on the other side of the fan. 控制面板在风扇的另一边
[11:26] I got to get higher. 我得站得高点
[11:36] I see it. 我看见了
[11:41] You hit metal, it’s over. Shot has to be perfect. 你射中金属上就完了 这箭必须要精准
[11:44] Margin of error–0.08, but who’s counting? 误差范围 0.08 但谁在乎呢
[11:47] Your target is the red button– second from the left. 你的目标是红色按钮 左边第二个
[11:51] I don’t have a shot… 我没有射中的角度
[11:54] But I will. 但我会有的
[12:04] Just like that, piece of cake. 就像那样 小菜一碟
[12:06] Oh, which actually sounds so good right now. 说起蛋糕
[12:08] Do you guys have any cake or cupcakes 你们有什么蛋糕 纸杯蛋糕
[12:11] or anything with, like, a cake-like– 或是任何像蛋糕的…
[12:12] Felicity, tell us what happened, please. 费利西蒂 请告诉我们事情经过
[12:15] Roy squeezed his way through the blades, 罗伊通过了扇叶
[12:17] and then after that, 之后
[12:18] it was easy to make his way into the R&D vault. Boom. 进入研发库就很容易了
[12:22] Heads up. We’re late to the party. 小心 我们来迟了
[12:25] That was our only way in. 那是我们唯一的入口
[12:27] Not the only way. 对他们不是
[12:29] Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Toth. 很高兴与你合作 托斯先生
[12:32] Oh, your new sister– not a fan. 你的新妹妹 我不喜欢
[12:44] Take care of him. Move! Move! 解决他 走 走
[13:05] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[13:07] Your new worst nightmare. 你新的噩梦
[13:14] See youse lads. 下次见 小伙子
[13:18] Roy? 罗伊
[13:21] We lost the bio-weapon. 生化武器丢了
[13:24] So let me get this straight. 让我来理理清楚
[13:26] If your plan had worked, 如果你的计划成功了
[13:27] Roy would have successfully stolen a very dangerous piece of tech. 罗伊会成功偷走一项非常危险的科技
[13:32] In other words, committed a felony. 也就是犯下重罪
[13:34] Well, technically, 严格来说
[13:35] Roy was there to stop the Ninth Circle from doing what they did, 罗伊是去那里阻止第九层
[13:37] which was steal the device, 偷那个装置
[13:38] so technically, Roy didn’t do anything. 所以严格来说 罗伊什么也没做
[13:40] No harm, no foul. Could I maybe get a pizza? 没有伤害 就没犯规 能给我一个披萨吗
[13:42] Just a personal size is fine. 一人份的就好
[13:43] No. I think you’ve abused your food privileges enough for today. 不 我想你今天的食物特权用得够多了
[13:46] – Ok. – Tell me what happened. -好吧 -告诉我事情经过
[13:48] We stopped the Ninth Circle from terrorizing the city. 我们阻止了第九层对城市的恐怖袭击
[13:50] End-stop. 终止了
[13:51] And the two fatalities. 那死的两个人
[13:55] – That wasn’t our fault. – Then tell me what you know. -那不是我们的错 -那就把你知道的告诉我
[14:00] We knew that the Ninth Circle 我们知道第九层
[14:01] wanted to maximize the bio-weapon’s impact. 想要让生物武器的杀伤力最大化
[14:03] There were two possible locations to do that– 有两个位置能做到这点
[14:05] the ventilation room and the ventilation shaft. 通风室和通风井
[14:08] Oliver went to one, John and Rene went to the other. 奥利弗去了一处 约翰和雷内去了另一处
[14:10] Roy and I went to the switch room. 罗伊和我则去了配电室
[14:18] This thing is a fossil, and not in a fun Ice Age way. 这东西是古董了 不是那种好玩的冰河时代类型
[14:22] Can you shut it down? 你能关掉通风通道吗
[14:23] Well, once I shut down the ventilation path, 一旦我关掉了通风通道
[14:26] we should be able to minimize the damage. 我们应该就能将损失降到最低
[14:29] Did you have any indication those guards were still on-site? 有任何迹象表明现场有警卫吗
[14:32] No. I didn’t see those guards or any guards. 没有 我没看见任何警卫
[14:41] Sounds like we’re not alone. You got eyes? 听起来还有其他人 你看得见吗
[14:44] All I got is two transit guards in the corridor. 只看见两个警卫在走廊上
[14:46] If they’re Ninth Circle, you can’t let them in here. 如果他们是第九层的人 你不能让他们进来
[14:48] Well, I can’t just leave you here. 我不能留你一个人在这里
[14:49] I’ll be fine. I’ll be fine. Go. 我没事 我没事的 快去
[14:59] I stayed in that room until Oliver gave me the go-ahead. 直到奥利弗让我离开 我一直待在那个房间
[15:02] And what about Roy? 那罗伊呢
[15:04] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[15:05] Can you account for his whereabouts between the time he left you 你能证明从他离开你到那些警卫被杀
[15:07] and the time those guards were killed? 这段时间他的下落吗
[15:09] Guys, the vents are shut down. 伙计们 通风已关闭
[15:10] Please tell me that you have the device. 拜托告诉我你已经拿到装置了
[15:16] – He was keeping me safe. – That wasn’t the question. -他在保护我 -我没问这个
[15:19] Felicity, do you know where Roy was when those guards were killed? 费利西蒂 你知道那些警卫被杀时罗伊在哪里吗
[15:26] No, I don’t. 我不知道
[15:33] Roy Harper, you are a hard man to track down. 罗伊·哈珀 找你可真难啊
[15:36] I’ve been traveling. 我一直在旅行
[15:37] So we’ve heard. Whereabouts exactly? 听说了 具体是在哪里呢
[15:41] The world. 全世界
[15:43] Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. 别把这件事复杂化
[15:45] You’ve got quite the rap sheet, Mr. Harper. 你前科累累啊 哈珀先生
[15:48] B&E, grand theft auto… 入室盗窃 偷车
[15:52] aggravated assault. 严重袭击
[15:54] So is that why you came back to Star City, Roy, 你为什么要回星城 罗伊
[15:57] To steal a device from Aerodyne? 偷重航空器的装置吗
[15:59] I came back to help prevent Emiko from stealing it. 我回来是为了阻止惠美子偷它
[16:02] She’s the one you guys should be going after. 她才是你们应该追捕的人
[16:03] We will. 我们会的
[16:06] But first, why don’t you tell us what happened 但首先 你为何不告诉她得手之后
[16:08] after you failed to stop her? 之后发生了什么
[16:12] I went back to the bunker to figure out a new plan. 我回到地堡想制定新计划
[16:16] According to Felicity, all Emiko had to do was 费利西蒂说 惠美子只需要
[16:18] fill that device with some sort of killer bacteria 在那个装置里装满某种致命的细菌
[16:20] and Star City would’ve turned into a real-life horror movie. 星城就会变成一部真实的恐怖电影
[16:23] Cygnus X-1. 天鹅座X-1
[16:25] Yeah. So she ran some sort of algorithm 没错 所以她运行了某种算法
[16:28] and came up with a few possible places. 找到了一些可能的地点
[16:30] And that eventually led you to the subway. 最终把你带到了地铁
[16:33] Cut to the chase. 直奔主题
[16:34] What happened when you got there? 你在那里时发生了什么
[16:37] Specifically, what happened after you left Felicity? 特别是 在你离开费利西蒂后 发生了什么
[16:40] I didn’t want to leave her, but she insisted. 我不想留她一个人 但她坚持要我走
[16:44] We thought the Ninth Circle might have showed up. 我们以为第九层可能出现了
[16:49] Turns out we were right. 我们猜得果然没错
[16:51] Those guys in the hoods jumped me. 那群戴兜帽的家伙袭击了我
[16:55] After I took out the first one, they just… 在我解决了第一个后 他们就
[16:58] just kept coming. 源源不断
[17:18] I tried to fight back, but there were just too many of them. 我尝试反击 但他们人多势众
[17:25] The last thing I remember is I was taking a mace to the face 在我晕倒之前我记得的最后一件事是
[17:29] before everything went black. 被一根棒子打了头
[17:31] And when I came to, 当我醒过来时
[17:34] you all were on the scene, 你们已经到达现场
[17:35] and the guards, they were already dead. 而那些警卫已经死了
[17:38] So you have absolutely no idea 所以你完全不知道
[17:40] who may have killed them. 是谁杀了他们
[17:47] It’s rather convenient, don’t you think? 这也太巧了 你不觉得吗
[17:50] You being unconscious at the same time 正好就在你失去意识的时候
[17:51] two men are brutally murdered? 两个人被残忍地杀害了
[17:54] Wait… 等等
[17:55] You think I did it? 你们认为是我做的吗
[17:58] Whose side are you on? 你到底站在谁那边
[18:00] I am on the only side that matters–the truth. 真相是唯一重要的事 我站在真相这一边
[18:04] Now, why don’t you stop wasting my time 不要再浪费我的时间
[18:06] and tell me what really happened? 告诉我到底发生了什么
[18:09] I told you, Roy was unconscious when I found him. 我告诉过你们了 我找到罗伊时他是昏迷的
[18:12] And that was before the guards fired their sidearms. 而那是在警卫开枪之前
[18:15] So you don’t think he killed them. 所以你认为不是他杀了他们
[18:17] I just don’t see how he could have. 我认为他不可能杀他们
[18:20] You don’t have to protect him, John. 约翰 你没必要保护他
[18:22] Dinah, I’m not. 黛娜 我没有
[18:24] Right, right. 好吧
[18:26] But that is what you do, isn’t it? 但你就是那样的人 不是吗
[18:29] You always put other people’s lives before your own. 你总是优先考虑他人
[18:32] At some point you might discover 总有一天你会发现
[18:34] not everybody’s worth it. 不是所有人都值得你这么做
[18:36] Look, you don’t know Roy Harper the way I do. 你不像我那么了解罗伊·哈珀
[18:40] He’s had his troubles. 他确实惹过麻烦
[18:41] But deep inside, he’s a very good man. 但在内心深处 他是个好人
[18:45] Well, you’re very quick to defend Roy. 你倒是很快为罗伊辩护起来
[18:46] What about yourself? 那你自己呢
[18:48] Why? Are you asking me if I killed those guards? 怎么 你是在问我是否杀了那些警卫吗
[18:50] It certainly doesn’t help that you have blood on your sleeve. 你袖子上有血迹 确实很可疑
[18:55] Walk us through what happened after you arrived. 详细说说你到那之后发生了什么
[18:59] Well, there were two possible disbursement sites. 有两个可能的位置
[19:03] Oliver headed for the ventilation room. 奥利弗去了通风室
[19:06] And Rene and I headed for the ventilation shaft. 我和雷内去了通风井
[19:10] And that’s when we ran into trouble. 然后我们就碰上麻烦了
[19:15] Access should be here, ahead on the right. 从这里应该可以进入 前面右边
[19:24] Emiko. 是惠美子
[19:26] – I’ve got her. – Rene! -我去追她 -雷内
[19:28] She’s mine. Go secure the device. 她是我的 保护好装置
[19:34] So that’s when you and Rene split up. 所以你和雷内那时候就分头行动了
[19:36] Rene was right. The device was the priority. 雷内说的没错 保护装置是首要任务
[19:40] I was headed for the ventilation shaft, 我往通风井那边走去
[19:41] and that’s when I found Roy unconscious. 就发现了昏迷的罗伊
[19:46] And this was before the gunshots. 而这是在枪响之前
[19:50] That’s correct. 没错
[20:05] I ran toward the source as fast as I could. 我以最快速度跑向枪声的源头
[20:07] But I was too late. 但我还是太迟了
[20:12] I checked their pulse, 我摸了他们的脉搏
[20:14] but they were already dead. 但他们已经死了
[20:16] That’s how I got blood on my sleeve. 因此才在袖口沾了血迹
[20:18] What about Mr. Ramirez? 拉米雷斯先生呢
[20:20] Where was he during all of this? 这一切发生的时候他在哪里
[20:25] John? 约翰
[20:29] John, tell us what you saw. 约翰 告诉我们你看见了什么
[20:35] When I got to the bodies… 当我跑到尸体旁时
[20:40] That’s when I found Rene. 我发现雷内也在那
[20:46] Rene? 雷内
[20:57] What happened to your hand, Rene? 雷内 你的手怎么了
[20:59] I cut it. 割伤了
[21:00] Well, that’s obvious. 很明显
[21:02] Was it around the same time you lost your glove? 是差不多在你丢失手套的时候割伤的吗
[21:04] What are you getting at, D? D 你想说什么
[21:05] You know, I’ve seen plenty of perps change their tune 有很多变态 坐在这里被审的时间长了
[21:08] the longer they sit in here. 就会改变语气
[21:11] The truth has a way of coming out. 真相总会大白
[21:13] This isn’t my first time being falsely accused of a crime… 这不是我第一次被冤枉了
[21:17] Sir. 警官
[21:18] Two men are dead, Rene. 雷内 有两个人死了
[21:20] Now, we know Team Arrow was on-site as well as Emiko, 现在我们知道绿箭团队在现场 惠美子也在
[21:22] which means our two main suspects 也就是说我们有两个主要的嫌疑犯
[21:25] are either her or… 要么是她 要么是
[21:28] Me? 我吗
[21:30] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[21:31] Well, that’s what you were thinking. 但你是这么想的
[21:33] ‘Cause you’ve been looking for any excuse 因为你这一整年
[21:34] not to trust me this whole year. 都在找各种理由不信任我
[21:36] That’s because you have given me every reason not to. 因为你做的一切都让我无法信任你
[21:40] How many times have I warned you about Emiko? 关于惠美子我警告过你多少次了
[21:43] I told you she wasn’t trustworthy. 我告诉你她不能信任
[21:44] You refused to listen. 你就是听不进去
[21:46] Well, now she ends up 现在好了 她出现在
[21:46] on the scene of an attempted terrorist attack 恐怖袭击未遂的现场
[21:49] and a double homicide, and you were there, too. 还有两桩谋杀 而你也在场
[21:51] And you what? You think I helped her? 那又怎么样 你认为我在帮助她吗
[21:54] I just want the truth, Rene. 我只想知道真相 雷内
[21:57] Tell me what you were doing before that mission tonight. 告诉我今晚执行任务之前你在做什么
[21:59] We managed to get the info on the Ninth Circle’s target 多亏费利西蒂的算法
[22:01] thanks to Felicity’s algorithm. 我们知道了第九层的袭击目标
[22:03] She traced the chemical signature of the bio-weapon 她追踪了生化武器的化学物质特征
[22:06] to the subway station. 找到了地铁站
[22:07] And that’s when you headed off. 然后你们就出发了
[22:09] Yeah. Straight away. 没错 马上就出发了
[22:15] You good? With all this? 发生了这么多事 你还好吗
[22:18] I’ll be better once we get to the subway and stop her. 等我们到地铁站阻止了她 我会感觉好些
[22:21] I know that it’s going to be tough going up against Emiko. 我知道要和惠美子正面交手不好受
[22:23] You guys got really close, Rene. 雷内 你们之前走得很近
[22:27] If you’re gonna try and give me a pep talk, save it. I’m good. 如果你是想给我打气 省省吧 我没事
[22:29] I don’t want to give you a pep talk. 我不是想给你打气
[22:30] I want to make sure that if you’re going out on a mission, 我要确保你在出去执行任务的时候
[22:32] you’re doing it with a clear head. 头脑是清醒的
[22:40] When I first met Emiko, 我刚认识惠美子的时候
[22:43] avenging her mother’s death 为她母亲的死报仇
[22:45] and helping the Glades were the only things that mattered to her. 以及帮助贫民窟 是她最在乎的事
[22:47] Right, except she was lying. 但她撒谎了
[22:50] Then why did she kill Dante? 那她为什么要杀掉但丁
[22:53] Why’d she do it? 为什么
[22:53] I mean, she turned on a member of the Ninth Circle for her mother. 她为了她的母亲背叛了第九层的成员
[22:57] That tells me that family means more to her. 这说明家庭对她来说更重要
[22:59] Fine. It doesn’t change the fact that she 好吧 但这也改变不了
[23:02] could potentially kill thousands– thousands of people. 她可能会杀掉成千上万人的事实
[23:06] I know, I know, but she’s still your sister, man. 我知道 但她仍然是你的妹妹
[23:11] Doesn’t any part of you think that maybe she’s doing all of this 难道你一点也不认为 她做这些
[23:14] because of what your father did to her, 是因为你父亲曾经对她做过的事吗
[23:17] that if not for her upbringing, 如果不是因为她的成长环境
[23:18] she’d be fighting with us instead of against us? 她本该和我们同一战线 而不是我们的敌人
[23:21] A big part of me thinks about that… all the time. 我非常认同 一直都是
[23:26] At a certain point, Rene, 但是 雷内 凡事都有个度
[23:29] people need to take responsibility for their actions. 人总该为自己的行为负责
[23:35] Emiko made her choice. I’ve made mine. 惠美子做了她的选择 我也做了我的
[23:41] You need to make yours. 你也需要做出你的选择
[23:50] There’s something I’m not liking about your story, Rene. 雷内 你的故事有一点我不太满意
[23:53] The part where we save the city? 我们救了整个城市那部分吗
[23:55] The part you’re not telling us. 你对我们隐瞒的部分
[23:56] Everything I told you tonight is the truth. 我今晚对你讲的一切都是事实
[23:58] Then why did we find your fingerprints 那为什么我们在凶器上
[24:00] on the murder weapon. 发现了你的指纹
[24:04] What were you doing with that pipe, Rene? 你拿着管子做什么 雷内
[24:05] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[24:06] That’s getting harder and harder to believe. 越来越不可信了
[24:09] John and I split up. 约翰和我分开了
[24:12] He went after the bomb. 他去找炸弹
[24:13] I went after Emiko. 我去追惠美子
[24:14] And did you catch up to her? 你追上她了吗
[24:18] No. 没有
[24:26] Emiko, it’s not too late. 惠美子 现在还不算晚
[24:29] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[24:29] I don’t need your help. I spared you once. 我不需要你的帮助 我饶过你一次
[24:33] This time, I won’t be so generous. 这次 我就没那么大方了
[24:35] Why are you doing this?! 你为什要这么做
[24:36] Because the Queens took everything from me. 因为奎恩一家夺走了我的一切
[24:39] Now it’s my turn to take everything from them. 现在轮到我夺走他们的一切了
[24:45] This isn’t you. 这不是你
[24:47] You care about the Glades. 你关心贫民区
[24:49] You’re dressed as the new Green Arrow, 你装扮成新绿箭侠
[24:50] and you killed Dante. 你杀了但丁
[24:52] And that proves what exactly? 这能证明什么呢
[24:54] That finding your mother’s killer means 证明找到杀你母亲的凶手
[24:55] more to you than the Ninth Circle. 比第九层更重要
[24:57] Why else would you risk murdering their leader? 不然你为什么要冒险杀掉他们的领袖
[25:00] You really don’t get it. Dante wasn’t their leader. 你真的不明白 但丁不是他们的领袖
[25:05] I am. 我才是
[25:10] Your mother would hate what you’ve become. 你妈妈会痛恨你变成这个样子
[25:18] I was still searching for Emiko 当我听到枪声时
[25:20] when I heard the gunshots. 我还在追惠美子
[25:23] Where were you exactly? 当时你具体在哪
[25:26] Some random corridor. 某个走廊
[25:27] The gunshots were close. 枪声很近
[25:28] I followed the sound, which led me to the platform. 我跟着声音到了站台
[25:31] You know we have a witness 你知道我们有目击证人
[25:32] who pins you as the first person on the scene. 指出你是第一个到达现场的人
[25:34] Yeah. John. He showed up– 对 约翰 他…
[25:37] He showed up seconds after I did. 他在我之后紧接着赶到了
[25:42] What are you not telling us, Rene? 你还有什么没告诉我们 雷内
[25:47] Someone else got to the platform before I did. 有人比我先到了站台
[26:02] And who was it? 是谁
[26:05] It was Oliver. 是奥利弗
[26:12] Bring back Mr. Queen. 叫奎恩先生回来
[26:17] You didn’t tell us the truth. 你没有告诉我们实情
[26:20] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[26:22] Your friend Ramirez says he found you near the bodies. 你的朋友拉米雷斯说他在尸体附近看到你
[26:25] I have no more ways to tell you 我已经告诉你千百遍了
[26:27] I didn’t kill those guards. 我没有杀那些警卫
[26:28] Let me tell you what I think. 那我告诉你我的想法
[26:30] I think you and your team were there 我认为你和你的小队
[26:32] to stop the terrorist attack. 去阻止恐怖袭击
[26:33] I even think you did. 我甚至认为你成功了
[26:35] But one of the bad guys got away; you went after them; 但是有一个坏蛋跑了 你去追他
[26:38] and transit guards Rosenberg and Kim 警卫罗森伯格和金
[26:41] got in your way. 挡了你的路
[26:42] I didn’t kill those guards. 我没有杀那些警卫
[26:45] Ok, then who did, Oliver? 那是谁杀的 奥利弗
[26:47] Because I really want to help you, 我真的想帮你
[26:49] but I can’t do that unless you’re honest with us. 但如果你不对我们说实话我没法帮你
[26:50] So let’s try this again. 所以我们再试一次
[26:51] Tell me what went on in that subway, 告诉我地铁里发生了什么
[26:54] and I want the truth this time. 这次我想听实情
[27:07] after we separated, I went to the ventilation room. 我们分开后 我去了通风室
[27:11] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[27:15] Whoa, whoa. Careful, careful. 小心 小心
[27:16] One wrong move, and we’ll all be in a load of trouble. 错一步我们的麻烦就大了
[27:27] You’re really a pain in the arse, you know that? 你真让人讨厌
[28:15] That’s not the part we’re interested in. 我们对这部分不感兴趣
[28:16] We appreciate you disarming the device, 我们感谢你拆除了装置
[28:18] but that’s not why you’re here. 但这不是你在这里的原因
[28:19] The device is a weapon 那件装置是武器
[28:22] that was gonna kill thousands of people, 会杀死上千人
[28:23] and now it’s in SCPD custody, 现在被星城警局收管
[28:25] thanks to us. 多亏了我们
[28:29] What happened next? 后来发生了什么
[28:32] I was still in the ventilation room 当我听到枪声时
[28:34] when I heard the gunshots. 还在通风室
[28:43] The guards must have gotten off a few shots. 警卫们一定开了几枪
[28:45] Oh, no. 不
[28:51] But when I got there… 但当我赶到时
[28:57] The killer was standing over them. 凶手就站在他们旁边
[29:01] They were gone. 他们已经死了
[29:04] Blood everywhere. 到处都是血
[29:07] And you got a good look at who did it. 你看到是谁杀了他们
[29:10] Yeah. 是的
[29:12] Then who was it? 是谁
[29:16] Oliver, then who was it? 奥利弗 是谁
[29:19] It was my sister. 是我的妹妹
[29:25] Emiko killed those guards. 是惠美子杀了警卫
[29:35] I can’t believe we’re letting him go. 我不敢相信我们要放了他
[29:38] Oliver Queen is protecting his sister. 奥利弗·奎恩在保护他妹妹
[29:40] It makes sense. 情理之中
[29:42] I don’t know. Something doesn’t feel right. 我说不好 感觉不太对
[29:44] We don’t have enough evidence 我们没有足够的证据
[29:45] to keep them here. 关着他们
[29:46] Their stories line up. 他们的故事说得通
[29:49] Mayor Pollard agrees. 博拉德市长也同意
[29:59] So how’s it look? 怎么样
[30:02] Pollard bought it. 博拉德相信了
[30:05] Yeah, as far as the SCPD is concerned, 就星城警局而言
[30:07] Emiko was the one who killed those guards. 是惠美子杀了警卫
[30:10] You all are very, very good liars. 你们都是撒谎高手
[30:13] So are you, D. 你也是 小黛
[30:17] We know that this wasn’t easy for you. 我们知道这对你来说不容易
[30:19] No, it wasn’t. 是不容易
[30:21] If anybody finds out about what we did, 如果有人发现我们做了什么
[30:23] our partnership with the SCPD is over. 我们和星城警局的合作就结束了
[30:25] And the same goes for my job. 同样我的工作也完了
[30:27] We just risked everything. 我们冒着失去所有的风险
[30:29] That’s why we all had to agree. 因此我们必须达成一致
[30:34] This was the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[30:55] – I’ve got her. – Rene. -我去追她 -雷内
[30:57] She’s mine. Secure the device. 她是我的 保护好装置
[31:01] I’ll be fine. Go. 我没事 去吧
[32:16] Hey! What the hell’s going on down here? 这里是怎么回事
[32:21] Vigilante attack in progress, 治安维持者袭击
[32:22] Hudolin mcguire metro station. 呼多林·麦圭尔地铁站
[32:39] Roy! 罗伊
[32:41] Roy, stop it! Look at me! 罗伊 住手 看着我
[32:44] Roy, stop! 罗伊 住手
[33:01] Rene! Rene, don’t touch that. 雷内 别碰那个
[33:11] They’re dead. 他们死了
[33:17] What the hell happened here? 到底发生了什么
[33:24] What are we gonna do? 我们怎么办
[33:32] We have to protect him. 我们得保护他
[33:51] Two innocent people are dead, 两个无辜的人死了
[33:53] and we’re covering it up. 我们还要掩盖这件事
[33:55] Dinah, if someone on this team goes down, 黛娜 如果小队里有人被抓
[33:57] this entire team goes down. 整队人都会被抓
[33:59] He’s absolutely right. 绝对没错
[34:00] And if Pollard knew the truth, 如果博拉德知道了真相
[34:01] we would be sitting in lockup 我们被会被关进监狱
[34:02] while the city rehashes 听这座城市重新开始议论
[34:03] whether vigilantes are a threat or not. 管治安维持者是否是威胁
[34:05] Which would free Emiko up 那会让惠美子得以
[34:07] for evil plan b. 实施邪恶的备用计划
[34:10] But Roy is not a part of this team. 但罗伊不是团队的一员
[34:12] He’s been gone for months doing who knows what. 他离开了好几月 不知道都干了些什么
[34:14] With due respect, you don’t know what he’s been through. 恕我直言 你不知道他都经历了什么
[34:18] Roy is and always will be as much a part of this team 罗伊一直是并且永远是这个团队的一员
[34:21] as the rest of us. 跟这里其他人一样
[34:22] Except the rest of us don’t go around 但我们不会到处乱跑
[34:23] killing innocent people. 杀害无辜的人
[34:24] Dinah, as horrible as that was, 黛娜 尽管那很可怕
[34:26] let’s not lose sight 但我们不要忽视
[34:27] that we stopped an attack tonight. 我们今晚阻止了一场袭击
[34:29] And we framed Emiko for murder. 而且我们还诬陷惠美子谋杀
[34:30] Emiko’s a murderer, 惠美子就是个谋杀犯
[34:32] a murderer who’s the leader of the Ninth Circle. 一个是第九层首领的谋杀犯
[34:34] And as long as she is out there, 而只要她还逍遥法外
[34:35] this city will remain under threat. 这个城市就依然遭受威胁
[34:38] I hope we can all agree on that. 我希望我们在这点上达成共识
[34:40] Yes. 没错
[34:43] My search algorithms are up and running. 我的搜寻算法正在运行中
[34:47] It might actually be a good time 这或许是个询问罗伊
[34:47] to go ask roy what happened. 发生了什么事的好时机
[34:51] I’m pretty sure I already know. 我很确定我已经知道了
[34:59] That wasn’t Mirakuru. 那不是米拉库鲁
[35:03] No. 不是
[35:06] How did it happen? 怎么发生的
[35:10] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[35:12] How did you die? 你怎么死的
[35:18] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[35:20] You, Thea, and Nyssa left here over a year ago 你 西娅 娜莎在一年多以前离开
[35:23] in search of Lazarus Pits, 去寻找复活泉
[35:24] And I have not seen bloodlust like that 而自从西娅被复活泉救回后
[35:28] since Thea was resurrected by one. 我还没见过像这样的嗜血欲望
[35:32] Damn it. 见鬼
[35:41] To help, I need to know what happened. 我需要知道发生了什么才能帮上忙
[35:47] The Thanatos Guild had us surrounded. “死神会”包围了我们
[35:49] I tried to get Thea to safety, 我试着让西娅到安全的地方
[35:52] but I was hit with an arrow, 但讽刺的是
[35:55] which–which is ironic. 我被一支箭射中了
[35:59] I don’t really remember a lot after, 那之后我的记忆很模糊
[36:00] except for…except for seeing Nyssa and Thea 除了 除了看见娜莎和西娅
[36:03] destroy the pit. 摧毁复活泉
[36:05] The one they used to bring you back. 她们用来救活你的泉水
[36:07] Yeah. 没错
[36:09] Nyssa had the Lotus elixir. 娜莎有圣莲灵药
[36:12] She and Thea thought 她和西娅认为我们可以控制
[36:13] that we could control the bloodlust, and we did. 嗜血欲望 而我们也做到了
[36:16] Until you didn’t. 直到你失控了
[36:18] I keep trying to figure out why. 我一直试图找出原因
[36:21] And all I can think of is that maybe 而我唯一可以想到的是
[36:22] the Mirakuru changed something. 米拉库鲁改变了什么
[36:24] You know, I never would’ve come back here 你知道的 如果知道回来后
[36:27] if I would’ve known what was gonna happen. 会发生什么事 我是绝不会回来的
[36:31] I never meant to hurt anyone. 我从未想要伤害任何人
[36:33] I know… 我知道
[36:35] But keeping this information from us, 但没告诉我这件事
[36:39] it jeopardized all the things that 危及了我们今年
[36:41] we have been working for this year. 所作出的一切努力
[36:43] I never asked you to cover for me. 我从来没有要你为我隐瞒
[36:46] I didn’t want you to. 我不想要你这么做
[36:47] You never have to ask me. 你永远不需要请求我
[36:52] Ever. 永不
[36:56] Guys? 大伙
[36:58] Felicity has something. 费利西蒂有发现了
[37:03] I expanded my search parameters, and presto. 我扩大了搜索参数 奇迹出现了
[37:06] Facial recognition puts Emiko 面部辨识发现惠美子
[37:07] in an abandoned building 在星城几英里外的
[37:08] a few miles outside of Star City. 一栋废弃建筑里
[37:09] Any background on the building? 有任何关于那栋建筑的资料吗
[37:11] I mean, you name it, it’s been it. 只要你说得出来的功能 它就有过
[37:12] Hospital, shipping warehouse, 医院 货运仓库
[37:13] manufacturing plant. 制造厂
[37:14] I mean, it’s had more owners 我是说 它有过比《财富》500强企业
[37:16] than a “Fortune” 500 company. 更多的主人
[37:17] Which means it could be a cover for something. 而这意味着它可能只是个幌子
[37:18] Yeah, something being 没错 比如可能是
[37:20] the Ninth Circle’s headquarters 第九层在
[37:21] here in Star City. 星城的总部
[37:22] Emiko’s there, which is all that matters to us. 惠美子在那里 对我们来说就足够了
[37:24] We’re going after her as a team. 我们要作为一个团队去追捕她
[37:28] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[37:30] We got your back. 我们都支持你
[37:35] Oh, hey, Dinah! Thank you 黛娜 谢谢你
[37:37] for wiping that security camera footage. 抹去监控录像
[37:38] I could not get there before the cops did. 我没办法在警察到达之前过去
[37:41] I thought that was you. 我以为那是你做的
[37:49] No. 不是
[37:58] Let’s go wide. 我们分散行动
[37:59] Arsenal, on my 6. 军火库 掩护我
[38:03] Overwatch, any heat signatures? 守望者 有热源吗
[38:04] No. Not even yours. 没有 甚至没有你们的
[38:06] Thermal imaging can’t penetrate 热成像无法穿透
[38:08] through those walls. 这些墙壁
[38:12] I have eyes on her. 我看见她了
[38:13] Moving to intercept. 前往拦截
[38:18] Oliver, confirm your location. 奥利弗 确认你的位置
[38:29] This is over. 结束了
[38:30] Is it? 是吗
[38:32] Right now, Sergeant Bingsley 此时此刻 宾斯利警官
[38:33] is receiving an anonymous gift 在他的办公室
[38:34] delivered to his office: 收到了匿名的礼物
[38:36] the missing security footage 地铁站遗失的那段
[38:37] from the metro station. 监控录像
[38:40] You’re the one who made it disappear? 是你让它消失了
[38:43] You set us up. 你给我们布了局
[38:53] What do you want?! 你想要干什么
[38:54] For you to suffer the way I suffered. 我要你尝遍我所经历过的痛苦
[38:57] You and your team are gonna die in there. 你和你的小队会死在里面
[38:59] And I will be out there destroying your legacy. 而我会在外面摧毁你留下的一切
[39:04] You’ll die a villain 你将以一个犯罪的身份死去
[39:05] just like our father did, 就像我们的父亲一样
[39:07] and I will be the cause of both of your deaths. 我会是你们两个死亡的原因
[39:10] And justice will finally be served. 而正义将终被实现
[39:20] What did you say? 你刚说什么
[39:22] I had the chance 我有过机会
[39:24] to warn our father about the “Gambit.” 警告我们的父亲关于”金牌号”的事
[39:28] It was rigged to explode, 它被动了手脚会爆炸
[39:30] and I knew about it. 我是知道的
[39:33] I let our father die because 我任由我们的父亲死去
[39:34] he didn’t deserve to live. 因为他不配活下去
[39:38] And neither do you. 你也不配
[39:43] Bye, brother. 别了 老哥
[39:59] Oliver, do you read me? 奥利弗 你能听到我吗
[40:02] Does anybody copy? 有人回应吗
[40:04] Oliver, come in. 奥利弗 回复
[40:07] John? 约翰
[40:09] John, come in! Oliver? 约翰 回复 奥利弗
[40:12] Come in, please! 回复 拜托
[40:14] Come in! 回复
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme