时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Where are we supposed to go? | 那我们该去哪 |
[00:12] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我也不知道 对不起 |
[00:14] | Sorry? This is our home, Robert, | 对不起 这是我们的家 罗伯特 |
[00:17] | one that you used to be a part of. | 你也是这家的一部分 |
[00:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[00:20] | If I let you stay, she will take everything– | 如果我让你们留下 那她就会拿走所有东西 |
[00:23] | my company, my money, my children. | 我的公司 我所有的钱 还有我的孩子们 |
[00:25] | What about our child? | 那我们的孩子怎么办 |
[00:29] | The movers will be here tomorrow afternoon. | 搬家公司的人明天下午会过来 |
[00:32] | Tell Emiko I’m sorry. | 替我跟惠美子说声对不起 |
[00:37] | – Emiko. – Where are we going, dad? | -惠美子 -我们要去哪 爸爸 |
[00:40] | You and your mom are going to live | 你和妈妈要去 |
[00:43] | someplace else, someplace better. | 别的地方生活 一个更好的地方 |
[00:46] | But I want to stay here! | 但我想待在这里 |
[00:48] | I know you do, kiddo, but life isn’t fair. | 我知道你想留下 孩子 但生活本不公平 |
[00:52] | We don’t always get what we want. | 我们不总能得到我们想要的 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:01] | Dad, please don’t leave. | 爸爸 求你别走 |
[01:34] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[01:40] | Are you? | 你还好吗 |
[01:43] | Where’d you learn that? | 你在哪学到这些的 |
[01:44] | I’ll tell you if you tell me | 如果你告诉我你在哪 |
[01:46] | where you learned taekwondo. | 学的跆拳道 我就告诉你 |
[01:49] | I learned taekwondo | 我是在俄罗斯跟一个 |
[01:51] | from a woman named Talia in Russia. | 叫塔莉亚的女人学的跆拳道 |
[01:54] | Your past gets more mysterious every day. | 你的过去真是变得越来越神秘了 |
[01:57] | Could say the same thing about you. | 彼此彼此 |
[02:01] | Your turn. | 该你说了 |
[02:10] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[02:12] | I had a good teacher. He, um, | 我曾有个很好的老师 他 |
[02:14] | showed me how to protect myself. | 教会了我如何保护自己 |
[02:16] | He taught you well. | 他把你教得很好 |
[02:21] | Nice trick. | 这招不错 |
[02:22] | The key is to watch your opponent | 关键是紧盯你的对手 |
[02:27] | and not the stick. | 而不是棍子 |
[02:29] | What are you smiling about? | 你在偷笑什么 |
[02:31] | – I kicked your ass. – Oh, no. | -刚刚是我赢了 -才没有 |
[02:32] | You most certainly did not. | 你一定肯定以及绝对没有 |
[02:36] | Thea and I used to spar like this. | 以前我和西娅经常这样比试 |
[02:39] | She always wanted a sister. | 她总是想要个妹妹 |
[02:42] | So did I. | 我也想 |
[02:45] | Rematch? | 再打 |
[02:48] | If you think you can handle it. | 如果你认为你受得了的话 |
[03:38] | Oh, come on, Smoak. You got this. | 加油 斯莫克 你可以的 |
[03:40] | You know you can be pregnant and be CEO of a company | 你可以怀胎十月 并出任公司总裁 |
[03:42] | and a deputized vigilante by night. | 还在晚上兼做治安维护者 |
[03:44] | Women really can have it all. | 女人真的可以胜任一切 |
[03:47] | I’m talking to myself. | 我在自言自语 |
[03:50] | DNA match complete. | DNA完全吻合 |
[03:51] | Identity confirmed. Alena Whitlock. | 身份确认 阿莱娜·维特洛克 |
[03:54] | Well, that is ingenious. | 这个设计真有才 |
[03:56] | Was not expecting an entrance | 没想到会有门禁系统 |
[03:58] | or that you knew my last name. | 甚至还知道我姓什么 |
[03:59] | – Alena, hi. – Hi. | -阿莱娜你好 -你好 |
[04:01] | Hi. Oh, it’s been so long. How have you been? | 很久不见了 你最近好吗 |
[04:03] | When you’re the known associate | 当你成为邪恶天才杀人犯 |
[04:05] | of the evil and murder genius Cayden James, | 凯登·詹姆斯的同伙时 |
[04:07] | good to keep a low profile, | 就得低调行事 |
[04:09] | so I’m working at tech village. | 所以我一直在技术商店工作 |
[04:10] | Oh, no. Oh. I have been there literally. | 不是吧 我去过那里 |
[04:13] | I know your pain. The– the vests. | 我知道你的痛苦 那些难看的背心 |
[04:15] | So, um, how did you find me, actually? | 那你是怎么找到我的 |
[04:18] | It’s part of a new project I have been working on. | 这是我在做的一个新项目的一部分 |
[04:20] | It started off as, like, a home-based security system, | 一开始是家庭安全系统 |
[04:22] | and now it’s turned into, like, | 现在变成了 |
[04:23] | a DNA-tracking-based surveillance system. | DNA追踪监测系统 |
[04:24] | Meet Archer. | 来见见弓箭手 |
[04:26] | Sorry. So you located me using my DNA? | 抱歉 所以你是用我的DNA找到我的吗 |
[04:29] | When did you collect my DNA? | 你什么时候收集了我的DNA |
[04:31] | I know it’s a little creepy. | 我知道这有点变态 |
[04:32] | It’s more than a little, but it’s also impressive. | 不止一点 但是也很厉害 |
[04:35] | I’ve been using it for Team Arrow, | 我一直用它帮助绿箭团队 |
[04:36] | but I think if we scaled it up, | 但是我想如果我们能将其扩展 |
[04:37] | it could be so much more than that. | 能做的就远远不止这些 |
[04:38] | I mean, we could find missing persons, we could track terrorists, | 我们可以找到失踪人口 追踪恐怖分子 |
[04:40] | we could do crowd control, we could do anything! | 控制人群 无所不能 |
[04:44] | Just, I can’t do it alone. | 只是我一个无法完成 |
[04:45] | I mean, whatever you need, I am game. | 无论你有任何需要 我都参与 |
[04:47] | I am so done telling customers to use the chip in their card | 我受够了和客户说要用卡上的芯片 |
[04:50] | when they insist on swiping. | 而他们却坚持要刷卡 |
[04:52] | Great! How does CTO of Smoak Technologies sound? | 好极了 斯莫克科技首席技术官的头衔如何 |
[04:58] | You’re not even gonna ask about benefits? | 你连有什么福利也不问吗 |
[04:59] | I don’t care about the benefits | 我不在乎福利 |
[05:00] | as long as there’s no crappy vest requirement. | 只要不用穿丑爆的背心就行了 |
[05:02] | I am in! | 我立刻加入 |
[05:03] | No vest. Huge benefit. | 不用穿马甲 超好的福利待遇 |
[05:05] | Music to my ears. | 简直是天大的好消息 |
[05:08] | D.A. Laurel Lance is at the front door. | 地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯在前门 |
[05:11] | Allow access. | 让她进来 |
[05:12] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[05:13] | It’s open. | 门开了 |
[05:17] | Is your wife around? | 你妻子在家吗 |
[05:18] | No. She went out. What’s up? | 不在 她出去了 有什么事 |
[05:21] | Uh, nothing. I’ll just– | 没事 那我… |
[05:23] | I’ll come find Felicity later. | 我晚点再来找费利西蒂 |
[05:25] | Your bandage is bleeding through. | 你的绷带渗血了 |
[05:29] | Sit down. We’ll get you cleaned up. | 坐下 你重新清理一下 |
[05:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[05:52] | Looks like an arrow wound. | 好像是箭伤 |
[05:54] | Because it is an arrow wound. | 因为这就被箭所伤的 |
[05:56] | Where’d it come from? | 哪里来的箭 |
[05:58] | Your sister’s bow. | 你妹妹的弓射出来的 |
[06:00] | – What? – Look. I don’t mean to blindside you with this, | -什么 -我并不是想让你措手不及 |
[06:03] | which is why I wanted to talk to Felicity– | 所以我才想和费利西蒂谈谈 |
[06:06] | You know, empathy and all that– | 同理心之类的 |
[06:08] | But your sister is not the hero you think she is. | 但你妹妹并不是你想象中的英雄 |
[06:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[06:14] | Ben Turner saw her at Slabside the night Diaz was murdered. | 迪亚兹死的那晚 本·特纳看见她在斯拉博赛 |
[06:18] | It wasn’t another inmate that killed Diaz. | 不是什么其他犯人杀了迪亚兹 |
[06:22] | It was Emiko. | 是惠美子 |
[06:26] | That makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[06:27] | Well, I figured you’d say that, so I did more digging, | 我就知道你会这样说 所以我做了更多调查 |
[06:31] | and there are no records of her that exist past the age of 15, | 在她十五岁后 没有任何记录 |
[06:34] | no fingerprints. | 也没有指纹记录 |
[06:35] | And when I followed her last night to find out more, | 昨晚我跟踪她 想知道更多消息 |
[06:38] | she tried skewering me with an arrow. | 她想用箭射穿我 |
[06:40] | Ok. I’ve seen her skills up close. | 好吧 我近距离看过她的能力 |
[06:43] | She doesn’t miss. | 她不会射偏 |
[06:45] | If she wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 如果她想你死 你已经死了 |
[06:47] | Oh. Maybe I should be thankful, then. | 那我还该感谢她了 |
[06:50] | Once upon a time, I actually shot Roy Harper and Barry Allen. | 曾经 我是真的射伤过罗伊·哈珀和巴里·艾伦 |
[06:55] | It was to illustrate a point. | 那是为了表明观点 |
[06:57] | My guess is that her point is | 我猜她想表达的是 |
[06:59] | she doesn’t want to be stalked anymore. | 她不想再被跟踪了 |
[07:00] | Or maybe sister has brother wrapped around her little finger. | 或者是哥哥已经任由妹妹摆布了 |
[07:05] | You know, the Oliver I knew, he had a blind spot for family, | 我认识的奥利弗 家人就是他的盲点 |
[07:08] | And I’m guessing you do, too. | 我想你也一样 |
[07:09] | It’s called loyalty. | 这叫忠诚 |
[07:11] | I know that’s a concept you don’t totally understand. | 我知道你不能完全理解这个概念 |
[07:13] | I have nothing to gain here. | 这对我没有任何好处 |
[07:16] | I am only trying to do what’s right. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[07:17] | Why can you not see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[07:19] | There has to be more to this, and I will look into it | 这件事另有隐情 如果你答应不插手 |
[07:21] | if you will promise to stay out of it. | 我会去调查 |
[07:23] | I already wish I would have. | 我宁愿自己没插手这件事 |
[07:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:09] | If I give this to you, my family’s safe, right? | 如果我给你这个 我家人就安全了 是吧 |
[08:13] | I can guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[08:17] | If it’s all there. | 如果这是所有存货的话 |
[08:22] | All that we’ll need. | 我们所需的一切 |
[08:25] | I believe we’re done here. | 我想我们完事了 |
[08:32] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[09:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[09:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:04] | Hey. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 别怕 没事了 |
[09:05] | I got you, I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 我来扶你 |
[09:08] | Forget about me. | 别管我 |
[09:10] | You need to stop them. | 你要阻止他们 |
[09:11] | Who? Who? Stop who? | 谁 是谁 阻止谁 |
[09:13] | The Ninth Circle. | 第九层 |
[09:22] | The Ninth what? | 第九什么 |
[09:25] | – Circle. – Dante’s a part of it. | -层 -但丁是其中的一员 |
[09:27] | Turns out he’s not just a banker for terrorists and cartels. | 原来他不仅仅是恐怖分子和黑帮的银行家 |
[09:29] | Ok. Lyla and I have been hunting Dante for months. | 莱拉和我追查但丁好几个月了 |
[09:31] | Why are we just hearing this name? | 为什么我们才听说这个名字 |
[09:32] | Because the Ninth Circle is practically invisible. | 因为第九层几乎是无形的 |
[09:34] | I mean, I combed the entire dark web and came up with nada, | 我搜查了整个暗网 一无所获 |
[09:36] | but then I remembered this photo you sent me | 但我想起了你给我的 |
[09:38] | from the Ghost Initiative’s last ride. | 幽灵项目最后一次行动的照片 |
[09:41] | Right. That symbol was on all the weapons that Virgil’s goons used. | 维吉尔手下使用的所有武器上都有这个符号 |
[09:44] | The symbol also pops up on artifacts dating all the way back | 这个符号也出现在14世纪意大利 |
[09:46] | to 14th-century Italy, the real Dante’s era. | 的手工制品上 真正的但丁时代 |
[09:49] | The insignia is mostly commonly found on ephemera | 这个符号普遍出现在 |
[09:51] | that is connected to times of historical upheaval– | 有历史巨变的年间 |
[09:53] | the russian revolution, the colonization of the Americas, | 俄国革命 美国殖民活动 |
[09:55] | the War of Roses. | 蔷薇战争 |
[09:57] | So you’re saying Dante runs a secret society responsible for centuries | 你是说但丁控制着一个秘密协会 促成了近几个世纪 |
[10:00] | of worldwide regime change? | 世界范围内的政权更迭 |
[10:02] | Right, but if that’s true, | 可即便真的是那样 |
[10:03] | the Ninth Circle’s clearly way bigger than just Dante. | 很明显第九层比单单但丁大的多 |
[10:05] | Ok. Well, how did you run into Dante last night, Oliver, | 奥利弗 你昨晚是怎么碰到但丁的 |
[10:08] | and why didn’t you call for backup? | 还有你为什么不叫后援呢 |
[10:11] | Laurel came to speak with you and found me. | 劳蕾尔来家里找你 然后遇到了我 |
[10:14] | Suggested that… | 她指出… |
[10:16] | Emiko has been hiding certain parts of her past | 惠美子刻意隐瞒了她的部分过去 |
[10:19] | and said that she killed Diaz. | 还说是她杀了迪亚兹 |
[10:23] | She killed Diaz? | 她杀了迪亚兹 |
[10:24] | Which doesn’t mean she’s bad. | 这并不意味着她是坏人 |
[10:25] | I followed Emiko, | 我跟踪了惠美子 |
[10:27] | and it led me to Dante. | 从而看到了但丁 |
[10:28] | Ok. Well, all we really know about Emiko | 我们对惠美子的了解都是来自 |
[10:30] | is what she’s told us, which isn’t much. | 她告诉我们的 她也没说太多 |
[10:32] | She’s a vigilante. For all we know, | 她是个治安维持者 说不定 |
[10:34] | she’s gathering intel on the Ninth Circle to take them down. | 她是在收集第九层的情报来把他们一网打尽 |
[10:36] | Also, why are we taking Laurel’s word about anything? | 还有我们为什么要把劳蕾尔说的这么当回事呢 |
[10:38] | Hey. Laurel has changed a lot. | 劳蕾尔改变了很多 |
[10:40] | I mean, she’s been a really good friend to me– | 她最近对我很好… |
[10:41] | Not to say that your sister’s evil, but she’s changed a lot. | 并不是说你妹妹是坏人 但她改变了很多了 |
[10:43] | Be that as it may, the Ninth Circle is clearly a threat, | 话虽如此 第九层明显是个威胁 |
[10:46] | and we need to follow up every lead that we have. | 我们要跟紧手头的每个线索 |
[10:48] | Well, we know that they stole 8 military-grade drones, | 我们知道他们偷了八个军用级别的无人机 |
[10:50] | which they could literally be planning to do anything with. | 他们真的可以拿来策划任何事 |
[10:53] | Ok. Can you use Archer to pinpoint Dante’s location? | 你能用弓箭手程序来确定但丁的位置吗 |
[10:55] | Not without his DNA. | 要有他的DNA才行 |
[10:57] | Ok. Well, I’ll talk to Lyla, take this new intel back there, | 我去找莱拉谈谈 把这个新情报带回去 |
[11:00] | and see if we can use A.R.G.U.S.’s databases. | 看看我们是否能利用天眼会的数据库 |
[11:02] | Yeah. We should be able to use SCPD resources, too. | 我们应该也可以使用星城警局的资源 |
[11:04] | I’ll get D up to speed. | 我会跟小黛说一下 |
[11:05] | I’m gonna go speak with my sister. | 我去跟我妹妹谈谈 |
[11:08] | She deserves a chance to explain herself. | 应该给她个机会为自己解释一下 |
[11:11] | And I–I will… | 那我会… |
[11:14] | I’ll be here. | 我会在这 |
[11:19] | What is so important that couldn’t be handled over the phone? | 有什么重要的事不能在电话里说呢 |
[11:24] | Do you remember our conversation | 你还记得我们关于 |
[11:25] | about playing by the rules, | 要按规矩来的谈话吗 |
[11:27] | about doing things the right way is usually the hard way? | 我们说正确的方式往往是费力的方式 |
[11:31] | Why do I feel a lecture coming on? | 我怎么感觉要教训我了 |
[11:34] | The Halcones kingpin, Ramiro Gonzalez, | 阿尔孔的首领拉米罗·冈萨雷斯 |
[11:38] | we had a witness | 我们之前有个证人 |
[11:40] | who was ready to nail him for criminal conspiracy | 本来已经准备好给他定图谋犯罪的罪名 |
[11:42] | until we found out his confession was coerced by the D.A. | 结果我们发现是地区检察官逼供的 |
[11:46] | You wanted the city cleaned up, right? | 你不是想要清除这个城市的犯罪吗 |
[11:49] | I’m cleaning. | 我正在清除 |
[11:50] | You are an officer of the law. | 你是个执法者 |
[11:52] | You have to play by it. | 你要遵守法律 |
[11:54] | You know, with Team Arrow working alongside the SCPD, | 绿箭队与星城警局并肩战斗 |
[11:57] | this city has a real chance of turning things around, | 这个城市很有机会能扭转局面 |
[11:59] | and it’s never gonna happen if our D.A. is a criminal. | 而如果地区检察官自己也犯罪的话就绝无可能 |
[12:03] | All of those guys are guilty. | 所有这些家伙都是有罪的 |
[12:06] | You’d rather see them kicked than me | 你宁愿让他们无罪释放 |
[12:08] | bend a couple of– of little rules | 而不是我使点手段 |
[12:10] | to make sure their charges stick? | 确保他们的指控成立吗 |
[12:12] | Yes, because if anyone finds out what you’ve been up to, | 对 因为如果有人发现了你的这些做法 |
[12:16] | they’re all gonna get off on technicalities, | 他们都会因为诉讼程序问题而逃脱 |
[12:18] | and you’re gonna get fired. | 而你会被解雇的 |
[12:20] | Fine, but I’m sure there’s a reason | 好吧 但我相信你提起这个事 |
[12:23] | you brought this up in the first place. | 本身是有原因的 |
[12:24] | You have a second chance. | 你有个补救的机会 |
[12:26] | SWAT brought in one of Ramirez’s lieutenants last night– | 特警队昨晚抓来一个拉米雷斯的骨干 |
[12:29] | Gustavo Hernandez. | 古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯 |
[12:30] | He’s looking to deal, and I want you to put | 他想要谈个条件 我需要你把握好 |
[12:32] | that kingpin behind bars. | 让那个首领去坐牢 |
[12:35] | Just need you to do it the right way. | 只是需要你用正确的方式 |
[12:38] | You really know how to take the fun out of everything. | 你真有一套 总能把所有的乐趣都搞没了 |
[12:47] | Uh, we don’t have a training session until next week. | 我们下周才有训练 |
[12:50] | I don’t think family needs a reason to stop by. | 来看看家人不需要理由吧 |
[12:53] | Going somewhere? | 你要出去 |
[12:55] | I, uh, was just heading out for a bite to eat. | 只是出门吃饭 |
[12:59] | – What some company? – Not really. | -需要人陪吗 -不需要 |
[13:03] | Because you’re meeting someone? | 因为你约了人吗 |
[13:06] | What’s with the interrogation? | 盘问我是什么意思 |
[13:07] | That teacher that you were telling me about, | 那个你跟我提过的老师 |
[13:11] | how long did you train with him? | 你和他一起训练了多久 |
[13:13] | Since I was 11. | 从我11岁就开始了 |
[13:15] | Where’d you meet? | 你们在哪认识的 |
[13:16] | It doesn’t matter. It was a long time ago. | 不重要 很久之前的事了 |
[13:19] | Yeah. I mean, if I was working with a known terrorist, | 是 如果我和一个知名恐怖分子合作的话 |
[13:21] | I’d want to keep that quiet, too. | 我也不想声张 |
[13:24] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[13:27] | I saw you last night with Dante | 昨晚我在帕尔默科技外面 |
[13:29] | outside Palmer Technologies. | 看到你和但丁在一起 |
[13:34] | You were following me. | 你跟踪我 |
[13:37] | So now you, uh– | 所以你现在… |
[13:40] | You think I’m some kind of criminal? | 觉得我是罪犯吗 |
[13:42] | Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我还是愿意相信你是无辜的 |
[13:44] | but…this guy Dante is– | 但是但丁他… |
[13:49] | He’s a monster. | 是个恶魔 |
[13:50] | I know who Dante is, | 我知道但丁是什么样的人 |
[13:53] | but I– I didn’t back then. | 但我以前不知道 |
[13:59] | I was 11 when your father walked out on me and my mother. | 我11岁时 你父亲抛下了我们母女 |
[14:04] | He chose your family over mine, | 他选择了你的家庭 而不是我的 |
[14:06] | and he left us with nothing– | 什么都没给我们留下… |
[14:07] | No home, no money. | 我们没有家 身无分文 |
[14:12] | Dante took me under his wing, | 但丁给我庇护 |
[14:13] | and he–he trained me. | 还训练了我 |
[14:15] | He taught me how to survive. | 他教会我如何生存 |
[14:18] | By the time I knew who he really was, it was too late. | 当我明白他是什么样的人时 为时已晚 |
[14:20] | You know, I owed him, and I still do now. | 我欠他的 现在也是 |
[14:25] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[14:26] | You have no idea | 你不懂 |
[14:28] | what kind of power he holds. | 他的势力有多大 |
[14:30] | The organization he runs– | 他管理的组织… |
[14:31] | The Ninth Circle? | 第九层 |
[14:34] | Then you know there’s no way out. | 那你就应该知道 我没办法摆脱的 |
[14:35] | On your own, | 你自己肯定不行 |
[14:37] | but if you’re being backed up | 但如果你后面有 |
[14:39] | by a team– | 一队人支持你… |
[14:42] | Just, I can– I can help you, | 我可以帮你 |
[14:44] | but you have to let me. | 但你得允许我帮你才行 |
[14:47] | You can’t, and, trust me, | 你帮不了我 |
[14:50] | you will only make things worse | 如果你非要这么做 |
[14:51] | for the both of us if you try. | 只会使我们两个的处境都更难 |
[14:57] | Delivery from Frank Bertinelli. | 弗兰克·波提纳尔给你的快递 |
[15:05] | I didn’t know the Bertinellis employed child labor. | 我都不知道波提纳尔家族还雇佣童工 |
[15:09] | Pays better than a lemonade stand, | 做这个比卖柠檬水赚得多 |
[15:11] | and the cops don’t hassle a kid. | 而且警察也不找小孩的麻烦 |
[15:15] | That’ll be all. | 没你事了 |
[15:21] | I’ll take my watch back. | 把手表还我 |
[15:31] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[15:32] | Dante. It says on the package. | 但丁 包裹上写了 |
[15:36] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[15:37] | The suspense is killing me. | 被你卖关子还真难受呢 |
[15:40] | – Emiko. – Well, Emiko, | -惠美子 -惠美子 |
[15:43] | taking my watch is a pretty risky move. | 偷我的手表是相当危险的 |
[15:45] | Well, I need money, | 我需要钱 |
[15:48] | and it looks like you have enough. | 看起来你不缺钱 |
[15:50] | I earn it. | 我应得的 |
[15:54] | How’d you do that thing with the knife? | 你是怎么飞刀的 |
[15:56] | Pretty simple, actually. | 其实很简单 |
[15:59] | I can teach you if you want. | 你要是想学 我可以教你 |
[16:03] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天过来吧 |
[16:09] | That was a good lift. | 你偷东西的技术很精湛 |
[16:11] | Steal from me again, | 再从我这儿偷东西 |
[16:13] | and I’ll slit your throat. | 我就割断你的喉咙 |
[16:20] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[16:22] | Lyla got a DNA sample from the dagger used by Dante | 莱拉从但丁用来杀害贝尔局长的匕首中 |
[16:26] | to kill Director Bell. | 提取出了DNA样本 |
[16:27] | Guess who now has said sample. | 猜猜现在样本在谁的手里 |
[16:29] | John Diggle, you give the best gifts. | 约翰·狄格尔 你总能给我最好的礼物 |
[16:31] | Now that we have Dante’s DNA, | 现在我们有了但丁的DNA |
[16:32] | will Archer be able to find him? | 弓箭手能找到他吗 |
[16:33] | Well, with all the money I’m | 我在这个项目中投了这么多钱 |
[16:34] | spending on this program, that is the hope. | 肯定希望能找到 |
[16:36] | How’s Emiko? Did you find anything more about her being… | 惠美子怎么样了 你找到她站… |
[16:38] | Being on the wrong side. | 站错队的证据 |
[16:39] | She admitted to being in very deep with Dante and the Ninth Circle. | 她承认自己对于但丁和第九层陷得很深 |
[16:44] | Sounds like she could be in some real trouble. | 听起来她可能有大麻烦了 |
[16:46] | Boom. I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[16:46] | Looks like he’s at the Star City Branch of Szrek Chemicals. | 看起来他在史瑞克化学公司的星城分部 |
[16:49] | If we surprise Dante now, | 如果现在去找但丁 |
[16:50] | we could still take him down. | 我们还是可以抓住他 |
[16:52] | And get my sister out of trouble. | 并且让我妹妹摆脱困境 |
[16:54] | Let’s suit up. | 着装准备 |
[17:00] | Hey, Jerry. We still on for beers tonight? | 杰瑞 我们今晚还喝啤酒吗 |
[17:04] | Maybe we should try Nelson’s. | 也许我们该去尼尔森酒吧 |
[17:06] | Better service. | 那里的服务更好 |
[17:13] | I’m afraid Jerry’s not gonna make it. | 恐怕杰瑞去不了了 |
[17:17] | Please don’t kill me. | 拜托别杀我 |
[17:19] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[17:26] | Those. | 解决他们 |
[17:32] | – You told him we were here! – I didn’t. | -你告诉了他我们在这 -我没有 |
[17:35] | Your allegiance has shifted. | 你已不再忠诚 |
[17:40] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[17:42] | D, go! We got you covered. | 小黛 上 我们掩护你 |
[17:55] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[17:58] | Grab her. | 带上她 |
[18:02] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[18:08] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[18:16] | I shouldn’t be here. Dante will find me. | 我不应该来这里 但丁会找到我的 |
[18:18] | It’s just a matter of time, and you will all be targets. | 只是时间问题 而你们都会成为目标 |
[18:20] | Yeah? Well, it won’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[18:22] | Think about it like this. | 你要这么想 |
[18:23] | It’ll be a hell of a lot easier to stop Dante | 我们一起齐心协力阻止但丁 |
[18:25] | with all of us working together than you by yourself. | 比你孤军奋战要简单多了 |
[18:28] | Ok, as long as I get to be the one who takes him down. | 好吧 只要我是那个打败他的人 |
[18:31] | That sounds fair to me. | 听起来很公平 |
[18:32] | Well, yeah, except there’s just one problem. | 但现在有一个问题 |
[18:34] | Archer just crashed, | 弓箭手刚刚崩溃了 |
[18:35] | which means I lost Dante’s location. | 这意味着我丢失了但丁的位置 |
[18:37] | Fine. We’ll just have to find Dante the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 我们就用传统的方法找到但丁 |
[18:39] | Easier said than done. | 说来容易做起来难 |
[18:41] | Now that he knows I’m working with you, | 现在他知道我和你们合作 |
[18:42] | we should consider all Ninth Circle locations burned. | 我们应该假设所有第九层的位置都暴露了 |
[18:45] | But that op we just interrupted, | 但我们刚刚制止的行动 |
[18:46] | I mean, Dante didn’t get what he was looking for. | 但丁没有得到他想要的 |
[18:48] | You must know what he was after. | 你肯定知道他在找什么 |
[18:51] | Enriched uranium. | 浓缩铀 |
[18:53] | I told you he was dangerous. | 我告诉过你们他很危险 |
[18:55] | We need to figure out where else in the city | 我们得找出这个城市还有哪些地方 |
[18:56] | he can get his hands on that uranium. | 能弄到铀的 |
[18:58] | Yeah. I’m on it. Archer may have crashed, | 我马上查 弓箭手崩溃了 |
[19:00] | But computers will never replace people. | 但电脑永远取代不了人脑 |
[19:02] | Do you have any idea what he was planning on doing | 你知道他想用 |
[19:04] | with the drones and uranium? | 无人机和铀做什么吗 |
[19:05] | I wish I had more intel, | 我希望我有更多的情报 |
[19:06] | but it was always on a need-to-know basis. | 但情报只给需要知道的人 |
[19:08] | That’s how the Ninth Circle works. | 第九层就是这样运作的 |
[19:11] | -Hey. You hurt? -Not badly. | -你受伤了吗 -不是很严重 |
[19:13] | -You guys have some ice? -Yeah. | -这里有冰块吗 -有 |
[19:19] | This could not be worse timing, | 偏偏选在这个时候 |
[19:20] | but I have to run to the SCPD. | 但我得去一趟星城警局 |
[19:22] | Go ahead, captain. We’ll handle it from here. | 去吧 队长 接下来就交给我们吧 |
[19:27] | Hey. what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:32] | Just be careful with her, Oliver. | 对她多留心眼 奥利弗 |
[19:34] | Ok. I will. | 好 我会的 |
[19:35] | Hey, guys. Think I got something. | 大伙们 我想我查到了 |
[19:37] | -That was fast. -One point for the humans. | -这么快 -人类赢得一分 |
[19:39] | If Emiko is right and he’s after uranium, | 如果惠美子说的是真的 他要寻找铀 |
[19:41] | there’s only two places in Star City that have it– | 星城只有这两个地方有 |
[19:44] | Dunkirk Power and Global Energy. | 敦刻尔克电力公司和国际能源公司 |
[19:45] | Sounds like a divide and conquer situation. | 听起来是该分开行动了 |
[19:47] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[19:55] | So are you just gonna not ask me about it? | 所以你不打算问些什么吗 |
[20:00] | You have nothing to say about the fact | 你对于我私底下为第九层工作 |
[20:01] | that I’ve been secretly working for the Ninth Circle? | 没有任何看法吗 |
[20:03] | I know you well enough not to pry, | 我对你有足够了解 知道不该瞎打听 |
[20:06] | and you did try to keep me out of your mission | 而且我们刚认识时 你的确 |
[20:08] | when we first met. | 不想让我参与你的任务 |
[20:09] | I didn’t want you to get mixed up with them, | 我不想让你和他们搅和在一起 |
[20:12] | but I–I should have told you the truth | 我当时应该跟你说实话的 |
[20:15] | so you’d know what you were really getting into | 这样你会知道和我一起工作 |
[20:17] | working with me. | 要面对什么 |
[20:21] | I bet you wish you’d listened | 我打赌你后悔当初没有听我的话 |
[20:22] | when I told you to stay away. | 别插手这事吧 |
[20:24] | If you think I regret teaming up with you, I don’t. | 如果你认为我后悔与你合作 那你错了 |
[20:28] | We’re still partners, Emiko, | 不论我们的对手是谁 惠美子 |
[20:31] | no matter who we’re up against. | 我们还是搭档 |
[20:43] | You haven’t practiced. | 你没有坚持训练 |
[20:44] | This is much harder than last week. | 这比上周的难多了 |
[20:46] | No. You’re just not prepared. | 不 你只是没有准备好 |
[20:48] | I was busy. I was working on something. | 我很忙 我在忙别的事 |
[20:50] | Oh, yes. your plan to impress daddy. | 是的 设法打动你爸爸的计划 |
[20:56] | Being a father means more than just blood. | 做父亲不只是意味着有血缘关系 |
[20:58] | I know, but he is still my father. | 我知道 但他依然是我的父亲 |
[21:01] | So you would choose a man who abandoned you | 所以你宁愿选择一个抛弃你的人 |
[21:04] | over the Ninth Circle? | 而不选择第九层 |
[21:11] | Why can’t I have both? | 我为什么不能两者兼得 |
[21:13] | The Ninth Circle is not a place of split loyalties. | 第九层不是一个能容忍忠诚分裂的地方 |
[21:17] | Once you join, it is a lifetime commitment. | 一旦你加入 那就是终生的承诺 |
[21:19] | There is nothing else. | 不允许任何杂念 |
[21:23] | I can’t give up on my family. | 我不能放弃我的家人 |
[21:25] | The Ninth Circle is your family now… | 现在第九层就是你的家 |
[21:31] | And that is their gift to you. | 这是他们给你的礼物 |
[22:01] | You really want a deal for this smug bastard? | 你真的想和这个自以为是的混蛋做交易吗 |
[22:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:05] | Bigger picture, Laurel. | 大局为重 劳蕾尔 |
[22:10] | Mr. Hernandez, do you know who I am? | 赫尔南德斯先生 你知道我是谁吗 |
[22:14] | You’re the D.A. who used to be a vigilante. | 你是以前当过治安维持者的地检 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I know you. | 对 我认识你 |
[22:17] | Good. Because I know you, too– | 很好 因为我也认识你 |
[22:20] | drug trafficking, embezzlement, manslaughter. | 毒品走私罪 侵占罪 过失杀人罪 |
[22:23] | Murder? | 谋杀罪 |
[22:24] | So this is the part where you offer me a deal | 所以你是想给我一个可以让我的罪名 |
[22:26] | to make it all go away, right? | 一笔勾销的交易 是吗 |
[22:28] | If it were up to me, I’d let you rot or worse, | 由我决定的话 我会让你留在这腐烂或更糟 |
[22:32] | But, luckily for you, it’s your boss who we’re after– | 但你很走运 我们目标是你的老板 |
[22:36] | Ramiro Gonzalez. | 拉米罗·冈萨雷斯 |
[22:38] | And you think that a plea deal’s enough to flip me? | 你以为用认罪交易就能策反我吗 |
[22:40] | Hey. I’ve got enough evidence here | 我这里有足够的证据 |
[22:42] | to convict you of 3 felonies, | 证明你犯下了三个重罪 |
[22:43] | one using a deadly weapon, | 其中一个是使用了致命性武器 |
[22:45] | and that was in a day. | 收集这些证据才用了一天 |
[22:47] | Imagine what I could do in a week. | 想象一下我用一周时间可以挖到多少 |
[22:51] | You know, your dad thought he could convict me, too, right? | 你知道吗 你爸当年也以为能给我定罪 |
[22:55] | Must be a family defect. | 这一定是家族缺陷 |
[22:57] | I would be really careful if I were you | 如果我是你我会很小心 |
[23:00] | because we’re not a family that plays very nice. | 因为我们家可不是好惹的 |
[23:02] | How’s that going for you? | 不好惹的结果是什么 |
[23:04] | Captain lance– he’s dead now, isn’t he? | 兰斯警监 他已经死了 不是吗 |
[23:08] | Say his name one more time, and you will be, too. | 你再说一次他的名字 你会跟他一个下场 |
[23:11] | Girl’s got a soft spot for daddy. | 小女孩听到爸爸的名字不开心了 |
[23:15] | That’s enough, D.A. Lance. | 够了 兰斯检察官 |
[23:18] | We’re done here. | 我们结束了 |
[23:28] | Global Energy was a bust. | 国际能源扑了个空 |
[23:29] | No sign of Dante or the uranium. | 既没看到但丁也没找到铀 |
[23:32] | You still came back looking | 即便如此 |
[23:32] | like a prizefighter, though. | 你还是挂彩了 |
[23:34] | We ran into a couple thugs on the way back. | 我们回来的时候撞见了几个小混混 |
[23:36] | Cute. A little brother-sister | 真可爱 兄妹俩的 |
[23:37] | crime-fighting duo time. | 打击犯罪二人世界 |
[23:38] | – I like it. – Any word from John and Rene? | -我喜欢 -约翰和雷内有什么消息吗 |
[23:40] | They struck out, too. | 他们也什么都没找到 |
[23:42] | Global Energy and Dunkirk Power are | 国际能源和敦刻尔克电力 |
[23:44] | the only two spots in star city that manufacture uranium. | 是星城唯二产铀的两个地方 |
[23:47] | – Archer’s still not working. – Right. | -弓箭手还不能使用 -好吧 |
[23:48] | I’m just about to go down into the deepest, darkest, | 我刚准备去这里最黑暗 |
[23:50] | most dungeony part of this bunker | 最像地牢的地方 |
[23:51] | and give it a full system reboot. | 重启一下系统 |
[23:53] | Then hopefully then, you know, Archer can be back online, | 希望弓箭手随后就能重新上线 |
[23:54] | we can find Dante, and all my dreams | 我们找到但丁 然后我可以继续做 |
[23:56] | of Smoak tech saving the world don’t have to die. | 斯莫克科技拯救世界的梦 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna clean this up. | 我去清理一下这里 |
[24:23] | Think I found the problem. | 我好像找到问题了 |
[24:25] | Some kind of jammer. | 好像是某种屏蔽器 |
[24:28] | Wonder how that got there. | 不知道它是怎么跑到那的 |
[24:34] | So you were never under duress. | 原来没有人强迫你 |
[24:35] | Sorry to disappoint you, | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[24:37] | but that’s what family does, right? | 但这不就是家人该干的吗 |
[24:39] | This is the reason that Archer isn’t working? | 这就是弓箭手失灵的原因 |
[24:40] | I couldn’t let you and your team get in the way again. | 我不能让你的队伍再碍手碍脚了 |
[24:42] | We don’t give up that easily. | 我们不会这么轻易放弃的 |
[24:50] | You’ve been lying this entire time, | 看来你一直在说谎 |
[24:52] | everything about our father, | 关于我们父亲的一切 |
[24:53] | your debt to Dante? | 你欠但丁债的事 |
[24:57] | It was all true, but I never needed you | 那些全是真的 但是我从来不需要你 |
[24:59] | to put me back together. | 让我振作起来 |
[25:00] | I just knew you’d try. | 我只是知道你会这么做 |
[25:02] | Can’t resist playing the hero, can you? | 就是忍不住当英雄 对吧 |
[25:07] | You went looking for a family, | 你要寻找一个家庭 |
[25:09] | and you chose the Ninth Circle? | 结果选择了第九层 |
[25:11] | Better than living as a Queen. | 那也比当奎恩家的人强 |
[25:21] | Always watch your opponent. | 别忘了紧盯你的对手 |
[25:22] | You don’t have to be a part of this. | 你不必参与这些的 |
[25:25] | You have a choice! | 你可以选择的 |
[25:26] | I’ve made it! | 我已经做完选择了 |
[25:40] | Bye, brother. | 再见 哥哥 |
[25:52] | I was marry to a junkie. | 我跟一个吸毒的人结过婚 |
[25:54] | You’d think I’d know when someone was lying to me. | 你以为我能分辨谁在骗我 |
[25:56] | At least now we know what side Emiko’s really on. | 至少我们知道惠美子到底站在哪边了 |
[25:57] | It doesn’t matter. The–the Ninth Circle are still out there, | 这都无关紧要 第九层还在外面 |
[26:01] | and they are a threat. | 仍是个威胁 |
[26:02] | You can take a minute to process this if you need to. | 需要的话可以先花些时间处理一下这件事 |
[26:04] | I need to know where she is. | 我需要知道她在哪 |
[26:06] | How soon can you have Archer back up and running? | 弓箭手还有多久能恢复使用 |
[26:08] | Not as soon as I would like. | 没有我希望的那么快 |
[26:09] | Emiko’s little device didn’t just jam up the system. | 惠美子的设备不只是屏蔽了系统 |
[26:11] | It wiped the entire memory card, which means | 它清空了整个内存盘 这就意味着 |
[26:13] | I have to rebuild the entire infrastructure. | 我需要重新搭建整个基础架构 |
[26:14] | Looks like we have another problem. | 看来我们还有一个问题 |
[26:16] | There’s been a break-in | 这里被入侵了 |
[26:17] | at the waste treatment site at Orchard Bay. | 果园湾的废物处理厂 |
[26:18] | I thought the only spots that manufactured uranium | 我以为加工铀的据点 |
[26:20] | were the two sites we just canvassed. | 只有我们刚搜查过的那两处 |
[26:22] | Well, that’s true, but how much do you want to bet | 没错 但你要打赌多少钱 |
[26:23] | that Dante and his pals aren’t actually after uranium? | 但丁和他的同伙们的目标不是铀 |
[26:26] | – More of Emiko’s lies. – What’d they get? | -又是惠美子的谎言 -他们拿了什么 |
[26:27] | All the ingredients to make a big batch of sarin gas. | 合成大批沙林毒气的所需材料 |
[26:30] | That plus the drones that they just stole | 加上他们刚偷的无人机 |
[26:32] | makes one hell of a murder party. | 简直是场盛大的屠杀 |
[26:34] | We have to know where the Ninth Circle | 我们得搞明白第九层 |
[26:35] | is planning on sending these drones. | 打算把这些无人机派去哪里 |
[26:36] | – Oliver, we’re on it. – You might want to take 5. | -奥利弗 我们这就去办 -你休息一下 |
[26:39] | I’m going to Emiko’s hideout, | 我要去惠美子的藏身处 |
[26:40] | see if she left behind a clue or something. | 看她有没有留下线索之类的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, or you could do exactly the opposite | 是的 或者你可以完全 |
[26:45] | of what your wife recommends. | 不听你妻子的建议 |
[26:47] | I’ll go with him. | 我跟他一起去 |
[26:56] | Are you here to give me another lecture or– | 你又是来教训我 还是… |
[26:59] | The Halcones Lieutenant, Gustavo Hernandez, | 阿尔孔小头目古斯塔沃·赫尔南德斯 |
[27:03] | was found dead an hour ago. | 一小时前被发现死亡 |
[27:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:09] | Am I supposed to be sad about that or something? | 我该为此伤心还是什么的吗 |
[27:13] | Well, we had him in custody to prevent that. | 我们拘留他就是为了避免这件事发生 |
[27:16] | That is, of course, | 本来好好的 |
[27:17] | until your office said we had to turn him loose. | 直到你这边说我们必须放他出来 |
[27:19] | Well, he made bail. | 他交了保释金 |
[27:21] | You’re the one that said I had to do things the right way, | 是你告诉我得用正确的方法做事 |
[27:23] | so I let him loose, | 所以我放了他 |
[27:24] | and here we are back to square one. | 现在我们回到原点了 |
[27:27] | Well, actually, we’re not. | 好吧 其实并不是 |
[27:29] | Hernandez’s death | 赫尔南德斯死了 |
[27:30] | spooked one of Gonzalez’s other lieutenants, | 惊动了冈萨雷斯的另一小头目 |
[27:32] | and, uh, he’s gonna testify. | 他准备作证 |
[27:36] | Isn’t that convenient? | 不觉得太容易了吗 |
[27:37] | You think I did this. | 你认为是我做的 |
[27:39] | I’m not exactly hearing a denial. | 你也没否认啊 |
[27:40] | I shouldn’t have to give you one. | 我不需要否认 |
[27:43] | I think I’ve done more than enough | 我想我做的已经够多了 |
[27:44] | to have earned the benefit of the doubt from you. | 你甚至不该怀疑我 |
[27:48] | I saw how you looked at that man, | 我看到你看那家伙的眼神 |
[27:51] | and it was the same look that you gave Vinnie | 你处决文尼之前 |
[27:55] | right before you executed him. | 也是用那个眼神看他 |
[27:59] | I have busted my ass being a good D.A., | 我尽心尽力当个称职的地检官 |
[28:03] | trying to play by the rules, | 努力按规矩办事 |
[28:04] | but no matter what I do, | 但不管我怎么做 |
[28:05] | you always just see me as the Black Siren. | 你都把我当黑海妖 |
[28:11] | You’re right. You’re right, | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[28:13] | and I am sorry, but I don’t know | 我很抱歉 但我不了解 |
[28:15] | who you really are, Laurel. | 真正的你 劳蕾尔 |
[28:17] | I don’t, and I don’t think that you do either. | 我不了解 我认为你也不了解 |
[28:22] | I think that’s what scares me the most. | 我认为那是令我最害怕的 |
[28:38] | Didn’t hurt you too bad back there, did I? | 刚才我没把你伤得太重吧 |
[28:41] | No. It was a convincing performance. | 没有 那是有说服力的表演 |
[28:44] | Did you, uh, make any progress on who hired | 你找到了是谁雇佣 |
[28:46] | Andrew Thornton? | 安德鲁·索顿 |
[28:49] | You know I’m a man of my word. | 你知道我是言而有信的人 |
[28:53] | Once you’ve found and taken care of your mother’s killer, | 你找到和解决了杀害你母亲的人 |
[28:56] | you can go back to focusing on the mission. | 就能专注回原来的任务 |
[28:59] | A deal is a deal. | 一言为定 |
[29:06] | This is really impressive. | 这真的令人很钦佩 |
[29:08] | Did you come up with this yourself? | 这是你自己想出来的吗 |
[29:10] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[29:12] | Um, and Queen Materials Inc., could be profitable | 奎恩材料股份有限公司 可能会在 |
[29:15] | in as little as 6 months. | 短短半年内就盈利了 |
[29:17] | If you look at page 7, after an initial startup fee, | 如果你看第七页 在初创费用后 |
[29:20] | its projected growth rate is at 14%. | 它的预计增幅是14% |
[29:23] | I wish Oliver showed this kind of interest in the business. | 我希望奥利弗对做生意能有这种兴趣 |
[29:26] | I inherited your business sense. | 我继承了你的生意头脑 |
[29:29] | Let me start Queen Materials, and I’ll show you. | 让我创立奎恩材料 我会展现给你看 |
[29:35] | Well, I–I can’t approve this. | 好吧 我不能同意 |
[29:38] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[29:39] | Queen Consolidated is for Oliver. | 奎恩集团是留给奥利弗的 |
[29:42] | He’s going to inherit it, | 他是继承人 |
[29:44] | and if anyone were to find out that you’re my daughter… | 如果有人发现你是我的女儿… |
[29:49] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[29:52] | Ok. Otherwise, I am gonna have to find | 否则 我得去别处 |
[29:53] | the money somewhere else, | 寻找资金 |
[29:55] | and I need it to help mom, | 我需要这个来帮妈妈 |
[29:57] | – something you never did. – Emiko. | -而你从未做到 -惠美子 |
[30:00] | Do you ever even think about us? | 你有想过我们吗 |
[30:02] | All the time, | 一直在想 |
[30:03] | and I wish things were different. | 我希望情况不一样 |
[30:07] | I really do. | 我真的希望 |
[30:10] | Since the day you left, | 自从你走了 |
[30:12] | I kept holding out, thinking | 我一直欺骗自己 |
[30:14] | one day you’d do the right thing | 认为有一天你会做对的事 |
[30:16] | and become the father I deserved. | 成为我该拥有的父亲 |
[30:21] | It’s never gonna happen, is it? | 这绝不会发生 对吗 |
[30:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:26] | I have a trip planned to China | 我计划去中国旅行 |
[30:29] | on the “Queen’s Gambit.” | 坐”金牌奎恩”号 |
[30:33] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:36] | Is there something else you’d like to talk to me about? | 你还有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[30:42] | No. Have a good trip. | 没有 祝你旅途愉快 |
[31:05] | You want to talk? | 要聊聊吗 |
[31:08] | Not even to the guy who found out | 甚至不跟那个发现他 |
[31:09] | his long lost sibling was secretly | 失散多年的弟弟是个邪恶的 |
[31:12] | an evil double agent? | 双面间谍的人聊聊 |
[31:13] | Being reminded that this has happened before | 告诉我这事以前发生过 |
[31:15] | is not really making things better. | 并没有太大帮助 |
[31:19] | I get that, but I also know | 我明白 但我也知道 |
[31:21] | that despite what Emiko’s done, | 不管惠美子做了什么 |
[31:23] | you’re not quite ready to give up on her. | 你还没准备放弃她 |
[31:26] | That obvious, huh? | 这么明显吗 |
[31:28] | Only to someone who knows you | 只有了解你 |
[31:31] | and who’s been there. | 且经历过同样事情的人才了解 |
[31:33] | All I wanted was to bring Andy back over to the light. | 我当初只是想带安迪回到光明 |
[31:37] | I don’t have to remind you what having that blind spot cost us. | 我不必提醒你那个盲点让我们付出的代价 |
[31:41] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[31:45] | But please, John, trust me when I tell you | 但约翰 请相信我 |
[31:47] | that I am seeing Emiko more clearly than I ever have. | 我看惠美子比从前更清楚 |
[31:51] | Oliver, you’re still trying to save her. | 奥利弗 你还在试着救她 |
[31:52] | John, my family is to blame | 约翰 我的家人 |
[31:54] | for her current situation. | 造成她的现状 |
[31:56] | My–my father a-abandoned her and her mother. | 我父亲抛弃了她和她母亲 |
[31:59] | She was 11! | 她那时11岁 |
[32:02] | She was 11 years old, | 才11岁 |
[32:04] | and no one’s gonna convince me that– | 没人可以使我确信 |
[32:06] | that her life wouldn’t be different now | 如果没有发生那件事 |
[32:08] | if that had never happened. | 她的生活不会不同 |
[32:10] | Andy tried to convince me that I was the reason | 安迪也试着使我确信是我 |
[32:12] | for his bad choices, too. | 让他做出错误选择的 |
[32:14] | He made me feel so guilty that I was willing | 他使我非常内疚 |
[32:17] | to trust him again even after knowing | 愿意再相信他 就算知道 |
[32:19] | he worked for Damien Darhk. | 他替达米恩·达克办事 |
[32:21] | I held out hope, Oliver, so much hope | 我怀抱希望 奥利弗 很大希望 |
[32:24] | that I put you, my family, | 却把你 我的家人 |
[32:28] | my team at risk. | 我的团队置于险境 |
[32:31] | John, if I abandon her now… | 约翰 如果我现在抛弃她 |
[32:37] | I’m no better than my father. | 我不会比我爸好到哪去 |
[32:39] | If I can help redeem her, | 如果我可以救赎她 |
[32:41] | selfishly I feel like I–I help redeem my family just… | 我自私地感觉像是能救赎我的家人 |
[32:48] | a little. | 一点点 |
[32:53] | Felicity got a hit on the Ninth Circle. | 费利西蒂发现第九层的位置了 |
[32:55] | Drones are at an abandoned airfield north of the city. | 无人机在城北的废弃机场 |
[32:57] | And Emiko? | 惠美子呢 |
[32:59] | She’s there. | 她在那里 |
[33:03] | Let’s get the team. Let’s go. | 叫上队员 出发 |
[33:23] | All right. They’re still prepping the drones. | 好吧 他们还在准备无人机 |
[33:24] | Good news is we’re not too late. | 好消息是我们来得不太晚 |
[33:26] | Bad news is we’re outnumbered 5:1. | 坏消息是敌人人数是我们的五倍 |
[33:28] | Those are my kind of odds. | 我喜欢这个比例 |
[33:29] | – Got eyes on Dante. – And Emiko. | -盯住但丁 -还有惠美子 |
[33:32] | Once the drones are primed, | 无人机一准备好 |
[33:34] | we can begin the demonstration. | 我们就开始展示 |
[33:36] | Eight stolen drones, which means 8 potential targets, | 八个无人机被偷 就有八个潜在目标 |
[33:39] | and each one runs on a separate signal. | 每个都有自己的信号 |
[33:40] | It’s gonna take some time to hack into the guidance system. | 需要一些时间黑进导航系统 |
[33:42] | Oliver, that means that you need to stop those things | 奥利弗 这表示你要在它们起飞前 |
[33:44] | before they take off. | 阻止它们 |
[33:46] | You draw them out, I’ll get the drones. | 你把人引出来 我来解决无人机 |
[33:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:48] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[33:56] | It’s your brother. | 是你哥哥 |
[33:57] | I’ll deal with him. | 我来对付他 |
[33:58] | Pack up the demonstration. | 把展示品收起来 |
[34:00] | No! The demonstration goes as planned. | 不 按原定计划进行 |
[34:02] | Protect the drones. | 保护好无人机 |
[34:22] | Dante! | 但丁 |
[34:36] | Drive. | 开车 |
[34:40] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:51] | Emiko. | 惠美子 |
[34:54] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[35:12] | Bad news, guys. Those drones are airborne, | 坏消息 各位 那些无人机上天了 |
[35:14] | which means you need to incinerate them mid-air | 这表示你必须在空中解决它们 |
[35:15] | or else that’s a lot of sarin gas raining down on the city. | 否则城里将有很多沙林毒气浇下 |
[35:18] | Overwatch, it would be very helpful if I could see them. | 守望者 我需要看见它们的位置 |
[35:21] | Ok. I’m working on decloaking them now. | 我在努力让它们现形 |
[35:25] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[35:44] | There’s still one drone left. | 还剩下一架无人机 |
[35:45] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[35:47] | Emiko, it’s not too late. | 惠美子 现在为时未晚 |
[35:51] | Whatever you owe Dante– | 不管你欠但丁什么 |
[35:53] | I owe Dante everything. | 我欠但丁一切 |
[35:55] | Dante taught me how to take care of myself, | 但丁教我如何照顾自己 |
[35:58] | to cut the ties that bind us, that hold us back, | 切断我们的束缚 我们的约束 |
[36:01] | which is why it’s time for us to say good-bye… | 所以我们是时候道别了 |
[36:05] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[36:07] | Kill him! | 干掉他 |
[36:27] | Please tell me you got that last drone. | 告诉我你找到最后一架无人机了 |
[36:29] | By the time I locked on, the gas had already been deployed. | 我锁定时 毒气已经被释放了 |
[36:34] | Sorry, Oliver. | 抱歉 奥利弗 |
[36:43] | – How many casualties? – None. | -多少伤亡 -没有 |
[36:45] | The target was an abandoned building. | 目标是个废弃建筑 |
[36:48] | What about the other targets? | 其他的目标呢 |
[36:48] | Well, that’s the even weirder thing. | 这就更奇怪了 |
[36:50] | All of the other buildings targeted were also empty. | 其他目标建筑也是废弃的 |
[36:52] | Who goes to the trouble of bombing empty buildings? | 谁会费劲去炸废弃建筑 |
[36:54] | Seemed like some sort of weapons test. | 看起来像是武器测试 |
[36:56] | Well, imagine what would happen if all the drones worked | 想想所有的无人机都起作用而不是一个 |
[36:58] | instead of just one. | 会有什么后果 |
[36:59] | They’d be able to take out multiple targets simultaneously. | 他们可以同时解决多个目标 |
[37:02] | If we couldn’t stop this test, | 如果我们无法阻止测试 |
[37:03] | how are we gonna stop the real thing? | 我们如何能阻止现实 |
[37:11] | Reacting to the shocking allegations | 有关对地检官劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[37:12] | about district attorney Laurel Lance, | 惊人的指控 |
[37:14] | new photos show her with notorious criminal Ricardo Diaz. | 发现乐她与恶名昭彰罪犯里卡多·迪亚兹的合照 |
[37:18] | Could the city’s highest prosecutor | 市里最高级地检官 |
[37:20] | actually be a wanted criminal herself? | 其实是个被通缉的罪犯吗 |
[37:23] | Looks like you’ve got a problem. | 看来你有麻烦了 |
[37:26] | – You. – Knocked off that Halcone? | -是你 -干掉那个哈尔孔 |
[37:29] | I did. | 是我 |
[37:31] | Media’s gonna have a field day. | 媒体会很忙 |
[37:33] | – You’re a psycho. – And you make me sad, | -你是个疯子 -你让我难过 |
[37:36] | trying so hard to become someone you’re not, | 那么努力去做不是自己的自己 |
[37:38] | and for what? | 为了什么 |
[37:39] | So that the city will take you seriously as a hero. | 让城市真正把你视为英雄 |
[37:44] | That is almost as ridiculous as you wanting to be one. | 跟你想当英雄几乎一样可笑 |
[37:47] | Get the hell out of my office. Now! | 马上滚出我的办公室 |
[37:51] | I thought I was punishing you for following me. | 我以为我是惩罚你跟踪我 |
[37:55] | Maybe I just set you free. | 也许我是给了你自由 |
[38:05] | Oh, hey. Good. You’re still here. | 很好 你还在这 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry. It’s been a day. | 抱歉 忙了一天 |
[38:11] | I assume that’s always the case. | 我想常常都会这样 |
[38:13] | Honestly, going over Archer has made me happier | 说实话 参与弓箭手项目是我过去几个月来 |
[38:15] | than I’ve been in months. | 最开心的事 |
[38:16] | The algorithms you programmed are like | 你写的算法 |
[38:18] | this beautifully composed rondo finale. | 就像美妙的回旋曲终曲 |
[38:21] | A rondo what, now? | 现在谈什么回旋曲 |
[38:23] | Not into opera. Got it. | 不喜欢歌剧 明白 |
[38:25] | Hey. So question for version two. | 第二版的问题 |
[38:27] | What happens when we | 如果我们没有 |
[38:29] | don’t have the DNA of the person that we are looking for? | 我们要找的人的DNA呢 |
[38:33] | – What do we do then? – Well, that’s a little trickier. | -我们怎么办 -那有点棘手 |
[38:36] | We could reprogram the algorithm to highlight | 我们可以重新编写算法标出 |
[38:39] | any individuals whose DNA we don’t have, | 我们没有DNA的人 |
[38:41] | but unless we hack into a medical or criminal database | 但我们得黑入医疗或罪犯数据库 |
[38:43] | and collect all of their DNA profiles first, | 先收集他们的DNA档案 |
[38:47] | all we’d really be doing is taking a couple pieces | 否则我们就只是在 |
[38:48] | of straw out of the haystack we’re looking in. | 海底捞针 |
[38:50] | Guess we’d better get to work then. | 看来我们得赶紧开工了 |
[38:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:05] | Felicity couldn’t find her, but you think you can, huh? | 费利西蒂找不到她 你觉得你可以 |
[39:08] | I just–I don’t want to give up. | 我只是不想放弃 |
[39:18] | Still trying to redeem her? | 还想救赎她 |
[39:22] | Trying to stop her | 是想阻止她 |
[39:25] | before it’s too late. | 以免为时太晚 |
[39:31] | You disobeyed a direct order. | 你违抗直接命令 |
[39:36] | I gave you that dagger. | 这把匕首是我给你的 |
[39:42] | The weapons test failed | 武器测试失败 |
[39:43] | because of your brother’s involvement. | 是因为你哥哥干涉 |
[39:45] | Any more mistakes, and the rest of the Ninth Circle | 再犯错误 其他的第九层成员 |
[39:47] | will mutiny. | 将会叛变 |
[39:48] | – I am their leader. – Then lead. | -我是他们的首领 -那就领导吧 |
[39:51] | Where is your focus at this critical time? | 在这关键时刻你的关注点在哪里 |
[39:53] | The family you swore to give up to be part of the Ninth Circle. | 你加入第九层时发誓要放弃的家人 |
[39:57] | Your absence has been noted. | 我们注意到你的分心了 |
[40:01] | Thanks to my time with Oliver, | 多亏我跟奥利弗的相处时光 |
[40:03] | I found something even better. | 我发现了更好的东西 |
[40:07] | The Archer Program, | 弓箭手项目 |
[40:08] | cutting-edge surveillance technology. | 尖端监视技术 |
[40:12] | We can’t stake our future on technology | 我们不能把我们的未来押在 |
[40:15] | we haven’t even seen. | 我们见都没见过的技术上 |
[40:18] | I need you to trust my vision, | 我要你相信我的远见 |
[40:20] | ok, trust that you have taught me well, | 相信你把我教得很好 |
[40:23] | but if you question my authority again, | 但如果你再质疑我的权威 |
[40:27] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[40:35] | The “Queen’s Gambit” sent | “金牌奎恩”号 |
[40:36] | a mayday transmission late last night | 昨天深夜发出求救信号 |
[40:38] | and has not been heard from since. | 自此再无消息 |
[40:41] | Casualties of the “Queen’s gambit” include | “金牌奎恩”号的伤亡人员包括 |
[40:42] | Starling City billionaire Robert Queen | 星城亿万富翁罗伯特·奎恩 |
[40:43] | “金牌奎恩”号 爆炸装置位置 发票: 马尔科姆·梅林 | |
[40:45] | and his son Oliver. | 还有他的儿子奥利弗 |
[40:46] | While rescue teams continue to comb the seas | 救援队伍还在海上 |
[40:48] | in search of passengers– | 搜救乘客… |