英文名称:Moonlight
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Hey, my man, t., what’s going on dawg? | 嘿 伙计 |
[01:00] | – What’s up, what’s up. – How you doing? | – 你好 – 你好 |
[01:03] | – What you need? – Can you help me out, man? | – 你需要什么 – 你能帮帮我吗 伙计 |
[01:05] | No, I can’t do it, bro. You gotta keep moving. I can’t do it. | 不 兄弟 我帮不了你 |
[01:07] | – Come on, man. – Keep it movin’. | – 求你了 伙计 – 我帮不了你 |
[01:10] | – Boy. – Step aside, man. | – 孩子 – 让一下 伙计 |
[01:11] | – How you doing? – What’s good with you? | – 你好啊 – 你怎么样 |
[01:12] | I’m all right, man. I’m out here handling business as usual. | 我很好 伙计 还是像往常一样在这儿忙活着 |
[01:15] | Look, man, I don’t mean no disrespect or nothing to you, | 听着 伙计 我没有不尊重你的意思 |
[01:17] | I’m just trying to see if I can get a little… | 我只是问问能不能给我点 |
[01:18] | you can’t get nothing, man. You know what time it is, bruh? | 给不了你 伙计 你知道现在几点吗 |
[01:21] | I keep looking out for you, man. | 我一直帮你盯着警察 |
[01:22] | Just a little something, man? | 就一丁点 行吗 |
[01:23] | All my something cost a little something, man. | 一丁点你也得花钱买啊 |
[01:25] | If he ain’t got it get to stepping, nigga. | 没钱就赶紧走人吧大兄弟 |
[01:27] | You know what time it is? I don’t feel like repeating myself. | 你知道现在几点了吗 我不想老是自说自话 |
[01:29] | Hey, you know you my man, right Juan? | 嘿 你知道我的伙计对吗 胡安 |
[01:32] | This nigga… | 这个兄弟 |
[01:35] | Yo. Trippin’, man. | 你傻了么 伙计 |
[01:36] | See-see-see-see if you can do something here for me… | 看你能不能为我做点事 |
[01:38] | What the fuck I just told you? Let me get this shit! | 妈的我刚刚怎么跟你说的 东西给我 |
[01:40] | Nigga, get the fuck out of here, man. | 给我滚开 |
[01:42] | Go on! | 滚 |
[01:44] | Oh, get that nigga, man. | 噢 看着那个人 伙计 |
[01:47] | – What’s up? – I’m good, good. | – 你怎么样 – 我很好 很好 |
[01:49] | – I’m just out here, you know. – Yeah. | – 我就在这 你知道的 – 是的 |
[01:51] | Regular day. | 平常的一天 |
[01:54] | It’s in the cut. Everybody cleaned out if you need anything. | 这里很隐蔽 你需要钱我就找人拿钱 |
[01:56] | – Business good? – Yeah it’s good. | – 生意还好吗 – 是的 还好 |
[01:58] | – I got something for you… – no, no. Hold onto that. | – 我给你带了点 – 不 你先保管好 |
[02:01] | Empty the register on the weekend. | 周末整理好给我 |
[02:03] | All right, no problem, son. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:05] | How’s your mom feeling now? | 你妈现在怎么样了 |
[02:07] | Oh, she doing good. She doing excellent. | 噢 她挺好 她很好 |
[02:09] | – Better? – She doing better. | – 好多了 – 好多了 |
[02:10] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[02:11] | She’s in my prayers, man. | 我一直在为她祈祷 伙计 |
[02:13] | Most naturally. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[02:15] | Thanks for the opportunity. I’m out here. | 谢谢你给我的机会 我会努力的 |
[02:20] | – Get him! – Get your ass right here. | – 抓住他 – 你过来 |
[02:22] | – Get him! – Why you always runnin’? | – 抓住他 – 你为什么总跑 |
[02:23] | Goin’ around with that faggot ass, bro! | 别跑啊死基佬 |
[02:27] | – Ain’t gonna catch him! – Kick his ass! | – 还能不能抓住他了 – 揍他 |
[02:32] | – Run, then, nigga! – Get his gay ass! | – 那就追啊 伙计 – 抓住他 |
[02:36] | – Come on, bro! – Catch that nigga! | – 来啊 兄弟 – 抓住他 |
[03:12] | Go around the back. | 去后面 |
[04:31] | What you doin’ in here, li’l man? | 小家伙 你在这干嘛呢 |
[04:34] | Huh? | 嗯哼 |
[04:39] | You don’t talk to strangers? | 你不和陌生人说话吗 |
[04:41] | A’ight. It’s cool. | 好吧 没事了 |
[04:44] | We cool. | 没事了 |
[04:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[04:57] | I’m about to go get something to eat. | 我要去弄点吃的 |
[05:01] | You’re welcome to join me if you want. | 要不要和我一起去 |
[05:07] | It’s okay if I take the front door? | 我可以从前门走吗 |
[05:10] | Hmm? | 嗯哼 |
[05:29] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[05:32] | Can’t be no worse out here. | 外面很好 |
[05:43] | 一. 小不点 | |
[05:48] | You not gonna tell me what yo’ name is? | 你不打算告诉我你的名字了吗 |
[05:58] | How ’bout where you live? | 那你住在哪呢 |
[06:09] | I got to get you home, little man. | 我得把你送回去 小家伙 |
[06:13] | Can’t have you just runnin’ around these dope holes. | 不能让你在毒窝里乱跑 |
[06:17] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[06:29] | Hey, hey, hey, my bad. | 嘿 我的错 |
[06:33] | Oh man, you know I ain’t gonna do you like that. | 噢 小伙子 你知道我不会这么对你的 |
[06:39] | Hey man, I apologize, all right? | 我道歉 好吗 |
[06:43] | I’m just trying to get you to say something. | 我只是想让你说句话 |
[06:46] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[06:49] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[06:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:37] | You all right now… | 你现在这样好了 |
[07:40] | …until my girl come get you, though. | 但我女朋友会过来找你 |
[07:43] | She gonna make you talk. | 她会让你说话的 |
[07:52] | Be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[07:57] | – Teresa! – Hey, baby. | – 特瑞莎 – 嘿 宝贝 |
[08:09] | I found this little boy in a dope spot. | 我在毒窝发现了这个小男孩 |
[08:12] | Found a little boy in a what? | 在哪里发现的 |
[08:13] | Wasn’t no crack heads up in there. | 那里没人吸毒 |
[08:14] | He by himself. | 他自己在那儿 |
[08:17] | He ain’t talking though, so why don’t you see | 但是他不愿意说话 你能不能 |
[08:18] | if you can get him to say something. | 让他说几句话 |
[08:20] | – Really? – Just go talk to him. | – 真的 – 去跟他说几句 |
[08:21] | Just go talk to him. | 去吧 |
[08:23] | I cannot believe you. | 真是难以置信 |
[08:24] | – Love you. – Who would you do something like this? | – 我爱你 – 是谁能让你这么做 |
[09:07] | You don’t talk much but you damn sure can eat. | 你不说话但你可挺能吃 |
[09:12] | That’s all right, baby. | 没关系 宝贝 |
[09:14] | You ain’t got to talk ’til you get good and ready. | 等你吃好喝好了再说话也不迟 |
[09:21] | My name is chiron. | 我叫奇伦 |
[09:26] | People call me little. | 大家都叫我小不点 |
[09:30] | All right then, little. | 好的 小不点 |
[09:34] | Well im’ma call you by your name, then. | 那我就叫你的名字了 |
[09:37] | Where you from, chiron? | 你住在哪儿 奇伦 |
[09:40] | Liberty city. | 自由城[迈阿密的一个街区] |
[09:43] | You live with your mama? | 你和妈妈一起生活 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:47] | What about your daddy? | 你爸爸呢 |
[09:55] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[09:59] | You want us to take you home, then, | 你想让我们把你带回家吗 |
[10:01] | after you get finished eating your food? | 在你吃完饭之后 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you gotta tell us where you live, bruh. | 你得告诉我们你住在哪儿 孩子 |
[10:09] | No… | 不 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | You can stay here tonight. | 你今晚可以留在这里 |
[10:19] | Teresa… | 特瑞莎 |
[10:21] | Would you like that? | 你想这样吗 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:15] | What happened, chiron? | 怎么了 奇伦 |
[11:16] | Why you didn’t come home like you supposed to? | 你昨晚怎么没回家呢 |
[11:23] | And who is you? | 你是谁 |
[11:24] | Nobody. | 无名氏 |
[11:27] | I found him yesterday. | 我昨天看见他的 |
[11:29] | Found him in a hole on 15th. | 在十五号街的一个窝点 |
[11:33] | Yeah. That one. | 是的 那一间 |
[11:36] | Some boys chased him in the cut. | 几个男孩对他穷追不舍 |
[11:37] | He’s scared more than anything. | 他吓坏了 |
[11:39] | He wouldn’t tell me where he lived ’til this morning. | 直到今天早上他才告诉我住哪 |
[11:42] | Well, thanks for seeing to him. | 好吧 谢谢你照顾他 |
[11:45] | He usually can take care of hisself… | 通常他能自己照顾自己 |
[11:49] | …he good that way, but… | 他是可以 可是 |
[11:55] | Little man. | 小家伙 |
[12:15] | You a real damn prize, chiron, you know that? | 你是我的宝贝 奇伦 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | You got’sta come home when you meant to come home. | 该回家的时候就要回家 |
[12:25] | You hear? | 听到了吗 |
[12:38] | That’s all right, baby. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[12:42] | That’s all right. | 没事了 |
[12:46] | Mama just glad you’re home. | 妈妈很开心你回来了 |
[12:56] | Nuh-uh. | 不 |
[12:58] | TV privilege is revoked. | 你不能看电视 |
[13:02] | Find something for you to read. | 找点书看看 |
[13:36] | Where the ball at? | 球在哪 |
[13:37] | I don’t got the ball no more! | 我得不到球 |
[14:19] | Hey, little! | 嘿 小不点 |
[14:22] | Wassup, man? | 你好啊 |
[14:27] | Hey, Kevin. | 嘿 凯文 |
[14:30] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要走 |
[14:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it get borin’ after a while. | 是的 玩一会就无聊了 |
[14:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:43] | Is it bleedin’? | 流血了吗 |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | You funny, man. | 你很有趣 伙计 |
[15:00] | Why you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[15:02] | You just is, that’s all. | 你就是有趣 |
[15:07] | Why do you always let people pick on you, man? | 你为什么老是被欺负 伙计 |
[15:09] | What you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:11] | You always letting them pick on you. | 你老是让他们欺负你 |
[15:13] | So what I gotta do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[15:15] | All you gotta do | 你应该 |
[15:17] | is show these niggas you ain’t soft. | 向他们展示你并不软弱 |
[15:19] | But I ain’t soft. | 但我不软弱 |
[15:21] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:23] | But it don’t mean nothing if they don’t know it. | 但如果他们不知道就毫无意义 |
[15:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:28] | You want these fools to pick on you every day? | 你想让那些傻瓜整天欺负你吗 |
[16:12] | See little? | 看到了吗 小不点 |
[16:14] | I knew you wasn’t soft. | 我知道你不软弱 |
[17:35] | Come on, man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[18:03] | Give me your head. | 把头伸过来 |
[18:07] | Let your head rest in my hand. | 头靠在我手上 |
[18:09] | Relax. | 放松 |
[18:10] | I got you. I promise. | 我抓着你 我保证 |
[18:12] | I’m not going to let you go. | 我不会放手的 |
[18:14] | Hey man, I got you. | 嘿 伙计 我抓着你 |
[18:16] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[18:18] | Ten seconds. | 十秒钟 |
[18:21] | Feel that right there? | 感受到了吗 |
[18:24] | You’re in the middle of the world, man. | 你处在世界中心 伙计 |
[18:28] | That’s good. | 做得好 |
[18:31] | Do like this. | 就像这样 |
[18:36] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:38] | More athletic. | 再敏捷一点 |
[18:42] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[18:45] | Yeah. I think you ready. | 是的 我认为你准备好了 |
[18:49] | I think we got a swimmer. | 我认为你会游泳了 |
[18:51] | You wanna try? You ready to swim? | 你想试试吗 你准备好了吗 |
[18:55] | Go. | 来吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, man! | 好样的 伙计 |
[19:06] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[19:29] | Let me tell you something, man. | 我跟你说 伙计 |
[19:31] | There are black people everywhere. | 黑人无处不在 |
[19:34] | You remember that, okay? | 记住这一点 好吗 |
[19:37] | No place you can go in the world | 这个世界上 |
[19:38] | ain’t got no black people. | 到处都有黑人的踪影 |
[19:39] | We was the first ones on this planet. | 我们是这个星球上最早诞生的人类 |
[19:45] | I been here a long time… | 我来这里很久了 |
[19:48] | …but I’m from Cuba. | 但我来自古巴 |
[19:51] | Lotta black folks in Cuba, | 古巴有很多黑人 |
[19:53] | but you wouldn’t know it from being here, though. | 但你在这里不知道这些 |
[19:56] | I was a wild li’l shorty, man. | 我当时也是个虎头虎脑的小个子 伙计 |
[19:58] | Just like you. | 像你一样 |
[20:00] | Runnin’ around with no shoes on when the moon was out. | 在月光下光着脚奔跑 |
[20:05] | This one time… | 有一次 |
[20:08] | I run by this old… This old lady. | 我路过一位奶奶 |
[20:12] | I was runnin’, hollerin’… | 我在跑 一直跑 |
[20:14] | …and cuttin’ a fool, boy. | 像一个傻孩子 |
[20:17] | This old lady, she stopped me. | 老奶奶截下我 |
[20:20] | She said… | 她说 |
[20:24] | …”running around… | 奔跑 |
[20:26] | …catching up all that light. | 追逐光亮的方向 |
[20:30] | In moonlight… | 在月光下 |
[20:32] | …black boys look blue. | 黑人男孩是蓝色的 |
[20:36] | You blue. | 你是蓝色的 |
[20:39] | That’s what I gon’ call you. | 所以我以后就叫你 |
[20:42] | Blue.” | 蓝 |
[20:47] | So your name blue? | 那你的名字叫蓝吗 |
[20:51] | Nah. | 不 |
[20:59] | At some point you gotta decide for yourself who you gonna be. | 有些时候你得自己决定你要做什么 |
[21:05] | Can’t let nobody make that decision for you. | 没人能替你做决定 |
[21:22] | How you like swimming, man? | 你喜欢游泳吗 伙计 |
[21:27] | That much, huh? | 这么喜欢啊 |
[21:31] | Hey, hold up, hold up. | 嘿 等下 等下 |
[21:39] | Pick one. | 选一个 |
[21:45] | Aah… | 啊 |
[21:47] | Ha ha. Good choice. | 哈哈 选得好 |
[21:50] | Put it in your pocket. | 把它放你口袋 |
[22:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:06] | Yo, hold up. Whoa, whoa, hey… | 等一下 喂 |
[22:17] | come on. | 来吧 |
[22:24] | What’s going on, little man? | 你还好吗 小不点 |
[22:27] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[23:24] | Man, they’re all the same as mine. | 伙计 他们和我的一样 |
[23:28] | At least mine don’t look like Freddy kruger. | 至少我的看起来不像弗莱迪·克鲁格 |
[23:30] | Yours ugly as hell. | 你的丑爆了 |
[23:32] | Mine don’t look like no peanut. | 我的一点也不丑 |
[23:35] | Telling you, mine does not look like no peanut. | 告诉你 我的一点也不丑 |
[23:37] | Who let his ass in? | 谁让他进来的 |
[23:46] | Somebody with you? | 有人和你一起吗 |
[23:49] | Man, I swear it was locked. | 伙计 我发誓它锁上了 |
[24:18] | Man, ain’t no foul. Ain’t no foul. | 伙计 没犯规 没犯规 |
[24:20] | S’up?! | 怎么了 |
[24:22] | You’re dead, baby! Right in your face! | 你死定了 打你的脸 |
[26:23] | It’s what I paid for. It ain’t what I bought. | 我是花了钱 但这不是我要买的啊 |
[26:26] | Man, that’s grade a quality. | 伙计 这已经是高级货了 |
[26:27] | What else you want me to do? | 你还想要我怎么样 |
[26:29] | Nigga, this shit look more like grade c. | 伙计 这更像是下等货 |
[26:31] | Man, look. I ain’t goin’ with that, man! | 伙计 这话我可不爱听 |
[26:32] | I want my money back. | 我要把钱要回来 |
[26:33] | What?! Ain’t no refund, man. | 什么 不接受退款 伙计 |
[26:35] | Just stuff it, man. Keep movin’. Go on. | 收好它 伙计 走吧 |
[26:40] | Yo what’s up? You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:45] | Thought you was on vacation or some shit. | 我以为你去度假了呢 |
[26:47] | Come on, man. No vacation out here. | 拜托 伙计 这里哪有假期 |
[26:49] | I know the work, you know that. | 我得工作啊 |
[26:50] | Going to Switzerland or some shit. | 去瑞士或别的地方 |
[26:52] | Switzerland, man. | 瑞士 伙计 |
[26:54] | Maybe Brazil, you know, with two bad bitches. | 可能会去巴西吧 你知道的 和两个好看的姑娘 |
[26:57] | How peanut working out? | 小花生干得怎么样 |
[26:58] | Peanut good, man. I got him at in check. | 他很好 我能搞定他 |
[27:00] | He’s staying in his place, you know. | 他在他该在的地方 你知道 |
[27:10] | They basin’? | 他们在吸毒吗 |
[27:12] | Hell no, you know I ain’t gonna let that go down. | 当然不是了 你知道我不会容许这种事情发生 |
[27:15] | Yo, nigga, you lettin’ people light up at the spot, now? | 你现在都让人在这里点火了吗 |
[27:17] | – Hell no. – The f… | – 噢 不 – 妈的 |
[27:19] | come on, you know I ain’t gonna let that happen, man. | 你知道我不会容许这种事情发生 |
[27:22] | The fuck, man. | 妈的 |
[27:42] | Yo nigga, what’s up? | 伙计 怎么回事 |
[27:45] | Hey, hey, it’s all good, man. | 嘿 嘿 没什么 伙计 |
[27:47] | – The fuck you doing? – It’s all good, Juan. | – 你他妈在干嘛 – 没事 胡安 |
[27:49] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[27:52] | – It’s all good… – get out the fucking car! | – 一切都好 – 滚出来 |
[27:54] | – Calm down, man. – Shut the fuck up. | – 冷静点 伙计 – 闭嘴 |
[27:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病吗 |
[27:59] | Who the hell you think you is? | 你以为你是谁 |
[28:03] | Bitch, get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚远点 |
[28:09] | What, so you gon’ raise my son now? | 什么 所以你要抚养我儿子吗 |
[28:16] | You gon’ raise my son? | 你要抚养我儿子吗 |
[28:19] | – Yeah… that’s what I thought. – You gon’ raise him? | – 我想的没错 – 我不养你养吗 |
[28:23] | You gon’ keep sellin’ me rocks? | 你要接着卖给我毒品 |
[28:53] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[28:55] | Don’t give me that “You gotta get it from somewhere” Shit, nigga. | 别给我摆出一副爱理不理的样子 |
[28:59] | I’m gettin’ it from you. | 我就要从你这里买 |
[29:03] | But you gon’ raise my son though, right? | 但你还会抚养我儿子 不是吗 |
[29:08] | You ever see the way he walk, Juan? | 你看过他走路的样子吗 胡安 |
[29:11] | You watch your damn mouth. | 你注意你说的话 |
[29:14] | You gon’ tell him why the other boys kick his ass all the time? | 你要告诉他为什么别的孩子都欺负他吗 |
[29:20] | You gon’ tell him? | 你要告诉他吗 |
[29:27] | You ain’t shit. | 你个垃圾 |
[29:35] | Come on! Let’s go! | 走 我们走 |
[29:51] | The fuck y’all lookin’ at? | 你们瞅啥 |
[31:09] | Teresa. | 特瑞莎 |
[31:12] | Your boyfriend’s here. | 你的小男朋友来了 |
[31:13] | Boy. | 孩子 |
[31:17] | You talking to me today? | 今天要跟我说话吗 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | That’s alright. | 没关系 |
[31:27] | I don’t wanna talk to you, anyway. | 反正我也不想跟你说话 |
[31:35] | You know she got a crush on you, right? | 你知道她喜欢你 是吧 |
[31:41] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:46] | You walk all the way here? | 你一路走过来的吗 |
[31:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:54] | First things first. You can’t sit at my table like that. | 首先 重中之重 你不能坐在这个位置 |
[31:58] | You can’t sit with your back to the door, come on. | 你不能背对着门坐 起来 |
[32:03] | Ain’t gonna know if somebody creepin’ up on you. | 如果有人悄悄靠近你 你会浑然不知 |
[32:07] | All right, see that? | 好了 看到了吗 |
[32:09] | Now you can see everything. | 现在一切尽收眼底 |
[32:28] | What’s over there? | 想什么呢 |
[32:39] | I saw your mama last night. | 我昨晚看见你妈妈了 |
[32:44] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[32:47] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:49] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 嗯 我猜你也是 |
[32:52] | I hated my mom, too. | 我也不喜欢我妈妈 |
[32:57] | I miss her like hell now though. | 尽管我现在很想她 |
[33:04] | That’s all I’m gon’ say about that. | 这就是对这件事我要说的 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | What’s a faggot? | 什么是基佬 |
[33:39] | A faggot is… | 基佬是 |
[33:46] | …A word used to make gay people feel bad. | 是一个侮辱同性恋的词 |
[33:56] | – Am I a faggot? – No. | – 我是基佬吗 – 不 |
[33:58] | No. | 不是 |
[34:01] | You can be gay, but you gotta let nobody call you no faggot. | 你可以是同性恋 但你不能让别人叫你基佬 |
[34:07] | I mean, unless… | 我是说 除非 |
[34:17] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道我是不是 |
[34:20] | You just do. | 你会知道的 |
[34:23] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[34:27] | You’ll know when you know. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[34:31] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[34:35] | You ain’t gotta know right now, all right? | 你现在还不会知道 好吗 |
[34:40] | Not yet. | 现在还不会 |
[34:53] | Do you sell drugs? | 你贩毒吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:13] | And my mama… | 那我妈妈 |
[35:16] | …she do drugs, right? | 她是不是吸毒 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:10] | Okay, deoxyribonucleic acid. | 好 脱氧核糖核酸 |
[36:14] | Long word, right? | 很长的一个词 对不对 |
[36:15] | All right, it’s basically genes. | 好 它本质上就是基因 |
[36:16] | I know y’all don’t know what that means | 我知道你们还不知道这是什么意思 |
[36:18] | but just hang with me for a second. | 但是请先认真听 |
[36:20] | So it’s basically this long… | 本质上这个长 |
[36:24] | chiron, you need something? | 奇伦 你需要什么吗 |
[36:26] | Hey yo, that nigga forgot to change his tampon. | 他忘了换卫生棉 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry, Mr. Pierce. | 抱歉 皮尔斯老师 |
[36:31] | He just having woman problems today. | 他今天有女性生理问题 |
[36:33] | – Ain’t that right, little? – All right, Terrell, that’s enough. | – 对不对 小不点 – 好了 特雷尔 够了 |
[36:35] | Nah, can’t be enough for little.. | 不 小不点可觉得不够 |
[36:37] | How much you need, little? | 你要多少 小不点 |
[36:39] | – Don’t call me that! – All right Terrell, that’s it. | – 不要那样叫我 – 好了 特雷尔 到此为止 |
[36:41] | Hey, what you gonna do, chiron? I’ll fuck you up. | 你想干嘛 奇伦 看我削你 |
[36:45] | Hey yo, Terrell, out! | 特雷尔 出去 |
[36:49] | Come on, man. What’s wrong with you? | 拜托 你怎么了 |
[36:58] | Where were we? | 我们讲到哪了 |
[36:59] | DNA is basically this long model… | 脱氧核糖核酸本质上是一个很长的模型 |
[37:15] | Im’ma be waitin’ for your ass, little. | 等我收拾你 小不点 |
[37:35] | Come on, chiron. | 别害怕 奇伦 |
[37:41] | Chiron, what’s up, man? | 奇伦 怎么了 兄弟 |
[37:45] | Damn, nigga. You straight spaced, dawg. | 天呐 你在发什么呆 哥们 |
[37:48] | Yo, school been out. You ain’t going home? | 学校人都走完了 你不回家吗 |
[37:51] | Uh… | 呃 |
[37:52] | What you doin’ here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[37:54] | Detention, man. | 留校 兄弟 |
[37:55] | Aimes caught me with this trick in the stairway. | 埃姆斯逮到我在楼梯间打炮 |
[37:57] | – Damn. – Yeah. | – 真倒霉 – 是啊 |
[37:59] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[38:01] | Damn, you nosey, nigga. | 你还真是个八婆 兄弟 |
[38:03] | – My bad… – no, I’m playing, yo. | – 我的错 – 不是 我开玩笑的 |
[38:05] | Look, I wanted some quick head you know, | 听着 我只是想快点做完 你知道吗 |
[38:06] | but this chick all like “Hit that shit, Kevin. | 但是那个小妞老是说“用力 凯文” |
[38:09] | Hit it with that big dick.” | “用你的大鸡巴操我” |
[38:11] | Why she got to compliment a nigga for? | 这么夸我有意思么 |
[38:13] | So I’m like “A’ight. Shit. We can do this”, you know? | 所以我就说“好吧 我们来吧” 你知道吗 |
[38:16] | So I started banging her back out, dawg. | 然后我就开始大力干她 |
[38:17] | I’m talking I’m banging her back out. | 我是说大力干她 |
[38:20] | She went and made all this fucking noise though. | 但是她大吼大叫 |
[38:22] | So aimes come in, acted all five-o and shit, | 然后埃姆斯就进来了 弄得跟警察一样 |
[38:24] | almost had my ass suspended, dawg. | 差点让我停学 哥们 |
[38:26] | I talked it out, though. | 虽然我供认不讳 |
[38:27] | I told him we was like childhood sweethearts and all of that, | 但是我告诉他我们是青梅竹马 类似的话 |
[38:29] | so I just got detention, it’s cool. | 所以我只被留校 还不错 |
[38:33] | – Cool. – That stay between us, a’ight? | – 不错 – 这件事只有我们两个人知道 对吧 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:37] | I know you can keep a secret, dawg. | 我知道你会守口如瓶的 兄弟 |
[38:41] | Real talk though, I gotta go, a’ight, | 真心话 好了 我要走了 |
[38:43] | before this fool change his mind. | 在那个傻逼改变注意之前 |
[38:45] | All right, kev. | 好的 小凯 |
[38:48] | See you, black. | 回见 小黑 |
[39:00] | 二. 奇伦 | |
[39:32] | – Hey, mama. – Uh-uh. You cannot be here tonight. | – 嘿 妈妈 – 你今晚不能待在这儿 |
[39:36] | I got company coming. | 我有客人要来 |
[39:40] | Find somewhere for you to be. | 找个能收留你的地方吧 |
[39:45] | Find somewhere for you to be. | 找个能收留你的地方吧 |
[39:55] | All right… | 好了 |
[39:57] | …water for me… And a little gin for you. | 我喝水 这杯杜松子酒给你 |
[40:03] | Boy please. | 拜托 |
[40:04] | I know Juan used to give you that gin. | 我知道胡安以前经常给你酒喝 |
[40:06] | But we ain’t doing that up in here, shorty. | 但是现在他不在了 小不点 |
[40:10] | You don’t think my joke was funny? | 你不觉得我的笑话很好笑吗 |
[40:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:25] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:26] | No. | 才怪 |
[40:28] | I’ve seen good and you ain’t it. | 我知道没事是什么样 你现在一点都不好 |
[40:32] | Stop putting your head down in my house. | 在我家不要再把头低着了 |
[40:34] | You know my rule. | 你知道我的规矩 |
[40:36] | It’s all love and all pride in this house. | 这间房子里都是爱和骄傲 |
[40:39] | You feel me? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[40:46] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说话 |
[40:48] | Do you feel me? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[40:51] | – Okay. – I feel you. | – 好 – 我懂你的意思 |
[40:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:01] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[41:03] | Boy, please, | 孩子 别这样 |
[41:04] | you know you can stay here any time you need to, okay? | 你知道如果需要你随时都可以待在这儿 好吗 |
[41:08] | Any time. | 随时 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:13] | Thank you, Teresa. I mean it. | 谢谢你 特瑞莎 真的感谢 |
[41:16] | Now, if you gon’ stay here, though, | 如果你还想待在这儿 |
[41:20] | you gonna have to learn how to make a bed | 你就得学会如何 |
[41:21] | better than this, boy. | 铺好床 孩子 |
[41:23] | – What? – What you mean, “What”? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[41:26] | Give me that. That ain’t how you make up no bed. | 把那个给我 不是你这样铺床的 |
[41:31] | You think you slick, too. | 你肯定觉得自己很狡猾 |
[41:33] | You know, do it all wrong | 自己做错了 |
[41:35] | so Teresa can come over here and do it right. | 这样特瑞莎就可以来帮你弄好 |
[41:38] | I know what you doing. | 我知道你打什么鬼主意 |
[41:40] | Oof, you and Juan. | 你和胡安 |
[41:43] | Y’all two, thick as thieves. | 你们两个真不愧是好兄弟 |
[41:46] | Give me that. | 那个给我 |
[42:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:05] | Do you need anything else from me, sweetheart? | 还需要我做什么吗 亲爱的 |
[42:09] | Uh, no, I’m good. | 呃 没了 我很好 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:13] | All right, I’m gonna wake you up in the morning. | 好吧 我明天早上叫醒你 |
[43:11] | You good, black? | 你好吗 小黑 |
[43:34] | Chiron! | 奇伦 |
[43:36] | – Hey! Hey, baby! – Hey, mama. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 嘿 妈妈 |
[43:39] | Where’d you go last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[43:41] | What? | 什么 |
[43:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[43:45] | I’m yo’ mama, ain’t I? | 我是不是你妈妈 |
[43:49] | Why you ain’t just come home later, boy? | 为什么你不回家 孩子 |
[43:52] | You had me worried about you. | 你让我一直担心你 |
[43:55] | I guess you getting grown. | 我猜你长大了 |
[43:59] | I can’t be keeping up with you all the time. | 我不能一直把你留在我身边 |
[44:03] | Anyway baby, how Teresa doing? | 宝贝 特瑞莎怎么样 |
[44:07] | I ain’t seen her since the funeral. | 自从葬礼之后 我就没见过她 |
[44:11] | Listen, mama locked herself out the door, yeah? | 妈妈把自己锁在门外了 |
[44:14] | Can you come let her in? | 你来开下门吧 |
[44:21] | Come on, baby. | 快点 宝贝 |
[44:23] | Let me in, baby. | 让我进去吧 宝贝 |
[44:26] | Baby, come on. | 宝贝 求你了 |
[44:31] | I thought you said… | 我以为你说过 |
[44:34] | mama, I thought you… | 妈妈 我以为 |
[44:37] | wait, mama… mama! | 等一下 妈妈 妈妈 |
[44:57] | I need some money. | 我需要钱 |
[45:00] | For what? | 用来干什么 |
[45:02] | That’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[45:03] | Don’t you ask me no shit like that. | 你没资格过问 |
[45:07] | – I don’t have no money… – no, no. Don’t lie to me, boy. | – 我没有钱 – 不不 不要骗我 孩子 |
[45:10] | I’m your mama. | 我是你妈妈 |
[45:11] | That bitch over there ain’t no kin of you. | 那个特瑞莎跟你一点关系都没有 |
[45:13] | I’m your blood, remember? | 我才是你的亲人 知道吗 |
[45:16] | Now I ain’t feeling good. | 我现在感觉很不好 |
[45:18] | I need something to help me out. | 我需要解脱 |
[45:21] | Come on, baby. | 求你了 宝贝 |
[45:24] | Come on, baby. | 求你了 宝贝 |
[45:26] | Where I’m supposed to get money from? | 我去哪儿找钱啊 |
[45:29] | What? | 什么 |
[45:31] | Teresa ain’t give you nothing, huh? | 特瑞莎难道没给你点钱吗 |
[45:34] | Your li’l play-play mama ain’t put something in your hand? | 她怎么可能没给你揣点钱 |
[45:39] | Give me that damn money, chiron. | 把钱给我 |
[45:41] | Give me the damn money! Give me the damn money! | 把钱给我 把钱给我 |
[45:44] | I don’t have no money! | 我真的没钱 |
[45:46] | – Mama, come on… – give me the damn money! | – 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我 |
[45:48] | – Mama, come on… – give me the damn money! | – 妈妈 求你了 – 把钱给我 |
[45:49] | All right! All right! | 好了 好了 |
[45:51] | Give me the damn money. | 把钱给我 |
[45:56] | Here, man. | 给你 |
[45:57] | Yes. That is what I thought. | 这就对了 |
[46:02] | I know that bitch like a hooker know her trick. | 我对她还真是了解 |
[46:04] | You my child, okay? | 你是我的孩子 好吗 |
[46:06] | And tell that bitch she better not forget it. | 告诉她最好不要忘了 |
[46:09] | Go on to school. | 接着去上学 |
[46:12] | Ain’t you late? | 你没迟到吗 |
[46:23] | So you can see how a lack of white blood cells | 所以现在你可以知道白血球减少 |
[46:26] | can be dangerous to the human body, right? | 对人体很危险 对不对 |
[46:32] | Okay, can anybody explain what will happen to the body | 好 有人能解释一下 如果没有足够的白血球 |
[46:35] | if there’s not enough white blood cells? | 人体会有什么反应吗 |
[46:39] | Ain’t nobody’s leaving this classroom | 如果没人回答问题 |
[46:41] | until I get a response. | 就不下课 |
[46:42] | This is more important for you than it is for me, trust me. | 相信我 这个问题你知道比我知道要更重要 |
[46:54] | Hey yo, little! | 嘿 小不点 |
[46:56] | Where you going to so fast, huh? | 走这么快去哪 |
[46:57] | – I’m going home. – Huh? | – 我要回家 – 什么 |
[47:00] | Man, I told you. I’m going home! | 我跟你说了 我要回家 |
[47:01] | You think we stupid? You live over there, nigga. | 你觉得我们傻吗 你住在那边 |
[47:04] | Oh no, he going to Teresa house. | 哦 不对 他要去特瑞莎家 |
[47:06] | Teresa? That’s Juan lady, ain’t it? | 特瑞莎 那不是胡安的女朋友吗 |
[47:08] | Oh yeah. She fine as hell. | 是哦 她长得可真是漂亮呢 |
[47:10] | – Juan been dead a minute, though. – You right. | – 胡安才刚死没多久 – 就是啊 |
[47:12] | Hell, she give free head? | 天哪 她免费口交吗 |
[47:14] | Or does she charge like Paula? | 还是她像宝拉那样收费 |
[47:16] | Hell, Paula getting cheap though. | 宝拉现在便宜了 |
[47:17] | Talkin’ like a rock can get your rock sucked! | 口气硬口活也硬 |
[47:20] | Nigga, what was that?! | 你什么意思 |
[47:23] | Get off me, dawg. | 放开我 |
[47:24] | Now I ain’t with that gay shit, | 我不搞同性恋 |
[47:25] | but if you fuck with me | 但是如果你敢惹我 |
[47:27] | I’ll give your ass more than you can handle. | 我能让你的菊花欲罢不能 |
[47:28] | Have you runnin’ to your crackhead-ass mama. | 让你哭着找你的瘾君子老母 |
[47:30] | My nigga! | 我的天呐 |
[47:31] | – Fuck y’all niggas! – What’d you say?! | – 操你妈的 – 你说什么 |
[47:34] | Say that shit again dog, I swear. | 有种再说一遍 我保证不打死你 |
[47:39] | Whatever, man. | 不敢了 |
[47:41] | A’ight, you better stay your ass right there | 那就好 你最好给我识相点 |
[47:43] | if you know what’s good for you. | 别自讨苦吃 |
[47:45] | Yo, why your jeans so tight? | 为什么你的牛仔裤这么紧 |
[47:48] | Yo, pizzo, you see these nigga’s jeans be? | 唷 彼佐 你看这个人的牛仔裤 |
[47:50] | You see that shit? | 你看到了吗 |
[47:50] | Nigga nuts must be chokin’ in those! | 黑蛋快被挤爆了吧 |
[47:54] | – Real talk! – A’ight, night little. | – 说的是实话 – 好了 祝你好梦 小不点 |
[47:56] | See your ass later. | 回头见了 |
[49:42] | You was waitin’ for me? | 你是在等我吗 |
[49:47] | Well, nice to see you too. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[49:49] | What you doing out here, man? | 你来这儿干什么 兄弟 |
[49:52] | What you doing out here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[49:54] | This is my smoker habitat, nigga. | 这是我抽烟的地儿 哥们 |
[49:58] | Oh what, you smoke out here too? | 怎么 你也出来抽烟 |
[50:02] | Something like that… | 差不多吧 |
[50:04] | Nah, you don’t smoke. | 你不吸烟 |
[50:06] | Why you pretending? | 装啥 |
[50:09] | Trying to put on a show for me, black? | 在我面前装蒜吗 小黑 |
[50:14] | Why you always calling me that? | 你为什么总是这么叫我 |
[50:16] | – What, black? – Yeah, black. | – 什么 小黑 – 嗯 小黑 |
[50:19] | That’s my nickname for you. You don’t like it? | 这是我给你取的昵称 你不喜欢吗 |
[50:23] | No, it’s just… | 不是 只不过 |
[50:26] | …what kind of dude goes around | 什么人才会 |
[50:27] | giving other dudes nicknames? | 到处给别人取昵称啊 |
[50:30] | The kind of dude what just sat down | 就是我这种刚坐下来 |
[50:32] | and is about to put you onto this blunt, nigga. | 来给你点上雪茄的人 兄弟 |
[50:36] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[50:37] | You like the water? | 你喜欢水吗 |
[50:39] | I can introduce you to some “Fiyah.” | 我可以给你点“火” |
[51:04] | Come on, nigga. It ain’t gonna bite you. | 试一下 兄弟 又不会咬你 |
[51:36] | Damn, I didn’t know you smoked like that. | 天哪 我还不知道你抽烟是这个样子 |
[51:41] | My mom leaves all types of shit around. | 我妈妈在家里什么都抽 |
[52:02] | That breeze feel good as hell man. | 微风让我感觉很舒服 哥们 |
[52:06] | Yeah, it do. | 确实是这样 |
[52:09] | Sometimes round the way, where we live… | 有时候在我们住的街道附近 |
[52:12] | …you can catch that same breeze. | 你都能感觉到同样的风 |
[52:16] | It just come through the hood and it’s like everything stop | 穿过住宅区 好像所有的事 |
[52:18] | for a second… | 都暂时停下来了 |
[52:21] | …’cause everyone just wanna feel it. | 因为所有人都想感受一下 |
[52:23] | Everything just gets quiet, you know? | 一切都变得安静 你知道吗 |
[52:28] | And it’s like all you can hear is your own heartbeat. | 你唯一能听见的就是自己的心跳 |
[52:32] | Right? | 是吗 |
[52:35] | Yeah… | 对 |
[52:38] | Feel so good, man. | 感觉真的很好 兄弟 |
[52:39] | So good… | 真的很好 |
[52:42] | Hell, shit make you wanna cry, feel so good. | 见鬼 让人想哭 |
[52:50] | You cry? | 你哭了 |
[52:53] | Nah. | 没有 |
[52:55] | Makes me want to. | 只是想哭 |
[53:01] | What you cry about? | 你为什么哭 |
[53:06] | Shit, I cry so much sometimes | 有时候我会哭个不停 |
[53:08] | I feel like I’m gon’ just turn into drops. | 感觉自己都快变成水做的了 |
[53:16] | Think you can roll out into the water, right? | 感觉自己可以一头扎进水里 是吗 |
[53:20] | Roll out into the water like all these other motherfuckers | 扎进水里 就像所有人都想 |
[53:22] | around here trying to drown they sorrows. | 把麻烦事都抛在脑后 |
[53:26] | Why you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[53:29] | I’m just listening to you, nigga. | 我听出你是这个意思 兄弟 |
[53:33] | Sound like something you wanna do. | 听起来像是你想要做的事 |
[53:37] | I wanna do a lot of things that don’t make sense. | 我想做很多讲不通的事 |
[53:43] | I didn’t say it don’t make sense. | 我没有说讲不通啊 |
[53:50] | But tell me, like-like what? | 但是和我说说 有什么事 |
[53:54] | Like what “Lot of things”? | 是你觉得讲不通的 |
[53:57] | Damn dog… | 天哪 |
[53:59] | …you nosey. | 你个八婆 |
[54:03] | Chiron cursing now, huh? | 奇伦现在也会骂人了 |
[54:06] | – You trying to get smart with me? – Whatever, man. | – 你和我闹呢 – 随便你怎么说 哥们 |
[54:07] | Nah, you trying to get smart with me, huh chiron? | 你和我耍小聪明呢 奇伦 |
[54:11] | Yeah, you trying to get smart with me, huh. | 你和我耍小聪明呢 |
[55:33] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[55:38] | What you gotta be sorry for? | 抱什么歉 |
[56:27] | You ain’t never done nothing like that before, huh? | 你之前没做过这样的事吧 |
[56:46] | Thanks for the ride, man. | 谢谢你载我回来 哥们 |
[56:49] | No problem, black. | 不客气 小黑 |
[56:51] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[56:56] | Yeah… | 好 |
[56:59] | …see you around. | 回见 |
[57:53] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[57:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[58:00] | You don’t love me no more… | 你不再爱我了 |
[58:07] | You don’t love me no more… | 你不再爱我了啊 |
[58:12] | You’re my only. | 你是我的唯一 |
[58:16] | I’m your only. | 我也是你的唯一 |
[58:21] | You’re my only… | 你是我的唯一 |
[58:45] | – Yo, what’s up, kev? – Terrell, what’s up man? | – 你好啊 凯文 – 特雷尔 别来无恙 |
[58:49] | Hey, you know a nigga don’t see school no more. | 嘿 上学真没意思 |
[58:52] | No, I hear you, man. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[58:54] | Lunch used to be the shit, though. | 以前的午餐太难吃了 |
[58:57] | Nah, the food wasn’t never good. | 呐 食物本来就没好过 |
[58:59] | Man, I ain’t talkin’ ’bout the food. | 老兄 我没在说食物 |
[59:01] | But that Friday pizza was the shit. | 但是周五的披萨真是烂到爆 |
[59:04] | Yeah, I feel you. | 是啊 我懂你 |
[59:06] | Nah, but you remember in middle school, | 但你还是否记得在中学的时候 |
[59:07] | that game we used to play? | 我们玩的游戏 |
[59:10] | “Knock down/stay down”? | “一拳打倒/躺在地下” |
[59:13] | Yeah yo, my crazy ass was the king of that shit. | 是哟 我是玩那个游戏的一把好手 |
[59:16] | Yeah I remember. Yo! | 是 我记得 |
[59:17] | You remember that white kid you fucked up? | 你记得被你虐翻了的那个白人小孩么 |
[59:19] | Cuban cat, right? Mauricio or something? | 古巴佬是么 马里西奥还是什么 |
[59:22] | Oh yeah! Yo, you fucked that kid’s face up! | 对 你简直把他虐惨了 |
[59:24] | We was calling you Tyson after that shit. | 从此以后我们可都叫你泰森 |
[59:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:29] | Yo, but, uh… | 但是 啊 |
[59:31] | …niggas don’t do that shit no more. | 现在大家都不这么玩了 |
[59:33] | I mean… you know… | 有点可惜 |
[59:39] | What you sayin’? | 你想说什么 |
[59:41] | I’m sayin’ is, if I point a nigga out… | 我说的是 如果我选中一个人 |
[59:44] | …is you gonna knock his ass down? | 你会把他打趴下吗 |
[59:50] | That’s the game, ain’t it? | 这就是游戏规则呀 |
[59:52] | You dare me to swing on him and if I do, it’s on you. | 你问我敢不敢打人 如果我打了责任就在你 |
[59:55] | A’ight. A’ight kev. | 好啊 好啊 凯文 |
[59:59] | Let me see who ass gettin’ dropped today. | 来看看谁今天要被打趴下咯 |
[1:00:02] | Don’t be drinking none of this gummy juice. | 别再喝这个黏糊糊的果汁了 |
[1:00:04] | Shit’ll kill you. | 它会要了你的命 |
[1:00:54] | Yo, kev. | 哟 凯文 |
[1:00:59] | Hit that nigga. | 打他 |
[1:01:02] | Hit that nigga, kev. | 打他 凯文 |
[1:01:03] | Yeah, hit his faggot ass! | 嘿 打那个基佬 |
[1:01:06] | The fuck you waitin’ on? Do it! Come on. | 你等啥呢 快上 |
[1:01:11] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[1:01:18] | How you like that, chiron? | 你感觉如何 奇伦 |
[1:01:22] | Yo, I think he want another. | 哟 我觉得他还想来一下 |
[1:01:23] | Another one. Do it. | 再给他一下 快 |
[1:01:25] | Give it to him. | 给他一拳 |
[1:01:31] | Don’t you get up, bruh. | 你最好别起来 |
[1:01:32] | You stay down! | 躺下 |
[1:01:33] | Yeah if he get back up, knock his faggot ass back down. | 如果他起来 再把他打倒 |
[1:01:36] | – Chiron, stay down! – He got up. | – 奇伦 躺下 – 他起来了 |
[1:01:41] | Come on, man. | 求你了老兄 |
[1:01:42] | Stay down. | 躺下 |
[1:01:43] | Do it again. | 再来一拳 |
[1:01:46] | Do it! Do it! | 打他 打他 |
[1:02:17] | Listen, son… | 听着 小伙 |
[1:02:22] | If you don’t press charges… | 如果你不起诉他们 |
[1:02:24] | …I can’t stop this from happening. | 我就无法防止这些事再次发生 |
[1:02:27] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:02:33] | You don’t even know. | 你不知道 |
[1:02:34] | – Oh I don’t? – Nu-uh. | – 哦 我不懂吗 – 不懂 |
[1:02:37] | You think all this just started, boy? | 你认为这是最近才有的吗 小孩儿 |
[1:02:39] | – I ain’t no boy. – The hell you ain’t. | – 我不是小孩儿 – 你当然不是 |
[1:02:43] | If you were a man | 如果你是个成年男人 |
[1:02:45] | there’d be four other knuckleheads sittin’ right next to you. | 你旁边就应该坐着其他四个蠢货了 |
[1:02:56] | You don’t even know. | 你一点都不明白 |
[1:02:59] | Listen, son, listen. | 听着 小伙子 听着 |
[1:03:02] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[1:03:03] | I’m not blaming you… I’m not. | 我不怪你 |
[1:03:09] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[1:03:11] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:03:15] | I’m not trying to disrespect your struggle. | 我不是不尊重你的勇敢 |
[1:03:19] | I just need you to know… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[1:04:55] | All right, all right. Stay focused. | 好吧 集中注意力 |
[1:05:04] | Hey… hey, chiron! | 嘿 奇伦 |
[1:05:12] | Get the fuck off me, niggas! | 放开我 |
[1:05:20] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[1:06:27] | Don’t look at me! | 不要看着我 |
[1:07:34] | – Hello, homie? – Yo, what’s good with you, b? | – 你好 哥们 – 哟 最近怎么样 老兄 |
[1:07:39] | vibing, vibing? | 看上谁了 |
[1:07:40] | – What’s that? – You vibin’? | – 什么 – 你是不是看上谁了 |
[1:07:42] | – I’m trying to. – Trying to? | – 我正在尽力 – 尽力 |
[1:07:44] | So where the hos at? | 那你的马子呢 |
[1:07:48] | Nigga, you smiling and shit | 老兄 你微笑的样子 |
[1:07:50] | like you don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about. | 装的跟不知道我在说啥一样 |
[1:07:51] | Where the hos at, nigga? | 你马子呢 老兄 |
[1:07:52] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[1:07:55] | There’s this bitch that stay down the corner. | 那个街角住着一个漂亮姑娘 |
[1:07:57] | What’s her name? | 名字叫啥 |
[1:07:58] | – Afrodesia. – You making that up. | – 阿佛罗德西亚 – 你编的吧 |
[1:08:00] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[1:08:02] | I ain’t never seen you with no bitch, I don’t believe you. | 我从没见过你和哪个女的在一起 我不信你 |
[1:08:05] | – Her name afrodesia. – Her name afrodesia? Where she at? | – 她的名字阿佛罗德西亚 – 她在哪 |
[1:08:08] | – She only come out at night. – Okay. | – 她只在夜间出没 – 好吧 |
[1:08:09] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 是啊 – 嗯 |
[1:08:32] | 三. 小黑 | |
[1:09:04] | You short, Travis. | 钱少了 特拉维斯 |
[1:09:06] | – Wait, what? – Where the rest of the roll? | – 等等 什么 – 剩下那部分钱呢 |
[1:09:09] | It’s all there. | 都在这了 |
[1:09:11] | I mean you might think I tripping, | 你也许觉得我磕嗨了 |
[1:09:12] | when I handed it to you it was all there. | 我给你的时候一定是齐的 |
[1:09:14] | It’s a’ight. | 没事 |
[1:09:17] | If it’s all there then count that shit then, trav. | 如果都在这了 那你数数吧 特拉维斯 |
[1:09:20] | Count it. If it’s all there. | 如果都在这儿 数数吧 |
[1:09:39] | Move, you’re in my spot. | 让开 你挡着我了 |
[1:09:41] | Move. | 让开 |
[1:09:45] | Give me my fucking money. | 把我的钱拿过来 |
[1:09:49] | You sayin’ I’m a liar? | 你是说我骗你咯 |
[1:09:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:53] | I ain’t say that. | 我并没这么说 |
[1:09:54] | I told you to count what’s off and you said it wasn’t. | 我告诉你数数少了多少 你说没少 |
[1:09:56] | That’s you calling me a liar. | 那你就是在说我在说谎咯 |
[1:09:59] | Nah, all I did was tell you that… | 我只是告诉你 |
[1:10:00] | you-you did what? | 你说什么 |
[1:10:11] | I’m just fucking with you. | 我他妈跟你开玩笑的 |
[1:10:17] | Count good. | 数得没错 |
[1:10:20] | Did real good. | 做得也没错 |
[1:10:22] | Here. | 给 |
[1:10:26] | Can’t be on the corner if you can’t take a nigga | 做这一行 如果忍受不了别人耍你 |
[1:10:28] | just fuckin’ with you, you feel me? | 你很难立足的 懂我吧 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:10:58] | Chiron, this your mama. | 奇伦 妈妈来电话啦 |
[1:11:03] | I know it’s late but… | 我知道很晚了 |
[1:11:06] | …I figured you ain’t never been one much for sleep. | 但我猜你从不早睡 |
[1:11:10] | Atlanta ain’t but so big… | 亚特兰大没那么大吧 |
[1:11:13] | …seemin’ me you come see your mama from time to time. | 我还是希望 你能时不时回来看看妈妈 |
[1:11:19] | Hope you gettin’ some rest, baby. | 做个好梦 宝贝 |
[1:11:23] | Hope you come by soon. | 希望不久后你能回来 |
[1:11:44] | Ma, it’s late. | 妈 已经太晚了 |
[1:11:45] | I’ll be there tomorrow, I promise. | 我明天就去看你 我保证 |
[1:11:49] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[1:11:52] | Hey black, | 嘿 小黑 |
[1:11:53] | I mean… chiron. | 嗯 我是说 奇伦 |
[1:11:58] | What’s up, man. This… this Kevin. | 你好 老兄 我是凯文 |
[1:12:05] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[1:12:07] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[1:12:09] | Long time, no see, right? | 很久不见了 对吧 |
[1:12:13] | Man, I had to ask Teresa for your number, and… | 老兄 我跟特瑞莎要了你的电话 |
[1:12:18] | Hold on, man. You do-you do remember me, right? | 等等 老兄 你还记得我吧 |
[1:12:25] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我记得 |
[1:12:29] | Been a while. | 真是过去好久了 |
[1:12:31] | Yeah. Yeah, it has, man. | 是啊是啊 老兄 |
[1:12:35] | So, uh, where you at now, man? | 所以 嗯 你现在在哪 |
[1:12:40] | Georgia. | 佐治亚 |
[1:12:42] | Atlanta. | 亚特兰大 |
[1:12:45] | I’ve been up here ever since… | 我从那之后就一直在这里了 |
[1:12:47] | Yeah. Yeah, man, that’s what I heard. | 嗯 嗯 我听说了 |
[1:12:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:01] | Hey, man, I’m sorry about all that… | 嘿 老兄 我对之前发生的事情很抱歉 |
[1:13:04] | All that… Shit what went down… chiron. | 那些不应该发生的破事 抱歉 |
[1:13:08] | Real shit, dawg, I am. | 我是混蛋 真的 |
[1:13:21] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[1:13:24] | …what you doin’ up there, man? | 你现在在做什么 |
[1:13:27] | Not much. Just… | 没啥 都是 |
[1:13:29] | …just trouble. | 麻烦事 |
[1:13:32] | Chiron and trouble always found a way. | 奇伦总爱惹麻烦啊 |
[1:13:36] | Yeah… something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[1:13:43] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:13:45] | Me? | 我 |
[1:13:47] | I’m a cook, man. | 我是个厨子 |
[1:13:52] | Y-y-you a cook? | 你 你当厨子了 |
[1:13:54] | Yeah, buddy. | 是啊 |
[1:13:57] | Man, I got sent up for some stupid shit- | 我之前被派去做一些愚蠢的活计 |
[1:13:59] | the same stupid shit we always get sent up for. | 就像之前一样 |
[1:14:02] | They put me on the kitchen line, man, | 他们把我分配到厨房 |
[1:14:04] | and I kinda took to it. | 我觉得还不错 |
[1:14:07] | Anyway, man, I just… | 不管怎么说 我只 |
[1:14:09] | I just thought about you, man. I… | 我只是很想你 |
[1:14:11] | We got this jukebox in here and, uh… | 这里有个点唱机 |
[1:14:14] | …and folks come by and play they songs, | 有人点歌 它就会播放 |
[1:14:15] | that’s the music we get in here… | 点唱机里的唱片 |
[1:14:19] | This dude, man… | 有一首歌 |
[1:14:24] | …just reminded me of you. | 让我想起了你 |
[1:14:29] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[1:14:31] | Hey man, if you ever come to town, man, you come holla at me. | 嘿 如果你什么时候来城里 记得来和我打招呼 |
[1:14:36] | I’ll cook you somethin’. | 我可以给你做点什么吃 |
[1:14:38] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[1:14:40] | Maybe play that song for you. | 也许可以给你点那首歌 |
[1:14:44] | All right man, um… You be easy, all right? | 好啦 老兄 好好睡吧 |
[1:16:39] | How you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[1:16:42] | I’m all right. | 我很好啊 |
[1:16:43] | I ain’t sleepin’. | 还是睡不着 |
[1:16:45] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[1:16:48] | – Right. If you knew you’d… – Bad dreamin’. | – 嗯 如果你知道 – 做恶梦 |
[1:16:50] | Still? | 还是吗 |
[1:16:54] | You ever thought about talking about it with somebody? | 你都没尝试过跟谁说说 |
[1:16:59] | Maybe not even a counsellor. | 甚至不需要是一个心理顾问 |
[1:17:01] | Maybe somebody like your mama? | 也许可以跟你妈妈说说 |
[1:17:07] | Yeah… | 嗯 |
[1:17:08] | Yeah, it sound funny to me too. | 嗯 我也觉得这么说挺好笑的 |
[1:17:15] | You talk to Teresa? | 你和特瑞莎聊过了吗 |
[1:17:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:17:20] | How she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[1:17:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:17:24] | “Good.” | “很好” |
[1:17:31] | When you go home, ma? | 妈 你打算什么时候回家 |
[1:17:34] | Home? | 家 |
[1:17:37] | This is home. You know… | 这里就是家 你知道 |
[1:17:40] | I mean, they allowing me to stay and work | 我是说 他们愿意留下我工作 |
[1:17:41] | as long as I like. I figure… | 多久都行 我觉得 |
[1:17:45] | …might as well help other folks. | 能帮帮别人也是好事 |
[1:17:48] | Keep myself out of trouble. | 让我不惹麻烦 |
[1:17:54] | That’s good, mama. | 挺好的 妈 |
[1:17:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:58] | Yeah, I think it is too. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[1:18:00] | I really do. | 真的 |
[1:18:07] | So, you still in them streets? | 你还在街上做生意吗 |
[1:18:13] | Didn’t come all the way the hell to Georgia | 你大老远跑去佐治亚 |
[1:18:15] | to have you fallin’ in the same shit, | 却干了同样龌龊的勾当 |
[1:18:17] | – chiron. – Im’ma go. Im’ma go… | – 奇伦 – 我要走了 要走了 |
[1:18:18] | no, no, no, no, you gon’ listen! | 不 不不不 你听着 |
[1:18:20] | To who, ma? Huh? | 听你的吗 妈妈 |
[1:18:22] | To you? | 听你的吗 |
[1:18:24] | Really, though? | 真的假的 |
[1:18:27] | Please… | 拜托 |
[1:18:29] | Please… | 拜托 |
[1:18:42] | I messed up. | 我是个废物 |
[1:18:47] | I fucked it all the way up. | 我曾经毁灭了生活中的一切 |
[1:18:51] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:18:55] | But yo’ heart ain’t gotta be black like mine, baby. | 但是你不要走我的老路啊 宝贝 |
[1:19:04] | I love you, chiron. | 我爱你 奇伦 |
[1:19:08] | I do. | 真的 |
[1:19:12] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:19:16] | But you ain’t gotta love me. | 但是你不爱我也没关系 |
[1:19:18] | Lord knows I did not have love for you when you needed it, | 上帝知道我没有在你需要的时候给你我的爱 |
[1:19:21] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:19:25] | So you ain’t gotta love me… | 所以你不爱我没关系 |
[1:19:28] | …but you gon’ know that I love you. | 但你要知道我爱你 |
[1:19:34] | You hear? | 听到了 |
[1:19:38] | You hear me, chiron? | 你听见了吗 奇伦 |
[1:19:43] | I hear you, mama. | 听见了 妈妈 |
[1:19:57] | Here. | 我来 |
[1:20:33] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[1:20:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[1:20:51] | Come here, mama. | 过来 妈妈 |
[1:23:34] | Be right with you. | 请稍等 |
[1:23:58] | How y’all doin’? | 两位吃的好吗 |
[1:24:00] | Good? All right. | 好吗 那很好 |
[1:24:01] | I’ll take these. | 我把这些收拾了 |
[1:24:05] | I’ll be right back with your check. | 一会回来把账单给您 |
[1:24:10] | Be right with you, boss, | 一会儿来招待您 |
[1:24:11] | just let me get this out the way. | 让我收拾一下 |
[1:24:28] | All right… | 好了 |
[1:24:31] | All right, man, how you doing tonight? | 好了先生 您要点什么 |
[1:24:34] | What can I get you… | 我能为您 |
[1:24:37] | chiron? | 奇伦 |
[1:24:42] | Damn man, why you ain’t say nothin’? | 天 老兄 你怎么不说话 |
[1:24:58] | ‘Sup, kev? | 你好吗 凯文 |
[1:25:01] | Damn, man,what… | 哎呀 老兄 |
[1:25:03] | what you doing down here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:25:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:25:07] | hey, hey… | 嘿 |
[1:25:10] | You here now, man, that’s all that matter. | 你来了 这是最重要的事情 |
[1:25:15] | There go that damn noddin’ again, man, | 又来了 只会点头啊 老伙计 |
[1:25:17] | you ain’t-you ain’t changed one damn bit. | 你真是一点都没变 |
[1:25:20] | You still can’t say more than three words at a time, huh? | 你现在还是不能一次说三个字以上吗 |
[1:25:24] | Said you was gon’ cook for me, | 你说过要为我做点吃的 |
[1:25:26] | I know how to say that. | 这我还是会说的 |
[1:25:29] | Yeah, I did say that, didn’t I? | 是啊 我的确说过 对吧 |
[1:25:32] | Don’t look like your ass been missing no meals. | 看你这身材可不缺吃的 |
[1:25:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:37] | But I got you, man. Sit down. | 没事 我来弄点吃的 你坐吧 |
[1:25:38] | Sit down, man. What you want? | 坐下 老兄 你想要点啥 |
[1:25:41] | You can order off the menu if you want to, or… | 你可以点菜单上的 |
[1:25:45] | Hey… I could just hit you with that chef’s special. | 或者来试试我的主厨特色菜 |
[1:25:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:26:00] | We here, chiron. | 没问题 凯龙 |
[1:26:06] | One chef’s special… Coming right up. | 一份主厨特色菜 马上就来 |
[1:27:08] | Chef’s special. | 主厨特色菜来了 |
[1:27:18] | Oh, so you Cuban now? | 哦 所以你现在是古巴主厨咯 |
[1:27:20] | Only in the kitchen, papi. | 只是在厨艺风格上而已 |
[1:27:25] | Yo, sit down, man. | 坐下吧 |
[1:27:27] | Or are you gon’ eat standin’ up? | 或者你想站着吃 |
[1:27:34] | You want a drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[1:27:36] | Nah, I don’t drink. | 不了 我不喝 |
[1:28:00] | Nigga I ain’t seen you in like a decade, | 真是十年没见的样子 |
[1:28:04] | you gon’ drink with me. | 你必须跟我喝两杯 |
[1:28:19] | Nah, bruh, nah! What you doing, man? | 够了够了 你在干嘛 |
[1:28:24] | Welcome back, bruh. | 欢迎回来 老兄 |
[1:28:39] | Damn, bother, I thought you said you didn’t drink… | 我还以为你说你不喝呢 |
[1:28:42] | Can’t really taste it so I don’t mess with it. | 尝不出酒的味道 不敢多喝 |
[1:28:56] | – I saw that. I saw that. – What? What? | – 我看见了 我看见了 – 什么啊 |
[1:28:58] | You don’t wanna waste none of that, do you? It tastes good. | 你一点都不想浪费 特别好吃吧 |
[1:29:01] | Chill out, man. It’s straight. | 得了吧 老哥 还不错吧 |
[1:29:03] | – Say what? – It’s straight. | – 说什么 – 还不错 |
[1:29:05] | It’s straight. | 还不错 |
[1:29:06] | Man, please, it’s better than chef boyardee, ain’t it? | 兄弟 怎么也比盒饭好吃吧 |
[1:29:08] | Chill out, bruh. | 得了吧 |
[1:29:10] | My spaghetti-o’s go hard, man. | 我煮的意面都是硬的 |
[1:29:14] | Hey, eat your dinner, man. | 嘿 慢慢吃 |
[1:29:19] | Eat your dinner. | 慢慢吃 |
[1:29:24] | Got it, Mr. George? | 再喝点吗 乔治先生 |
[1:29:25] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:29:52] | Hey man, you… You remember Samantha? | 嘿兄弟 你记得萨蔓莎吗 |
[1:29:56] | Fine-ass Samantha. | 漂亮的萨蔓莎 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah, I remember her. | 是 我记得她 |
[1:30:02] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:30:03] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[1:30:13] | Kevin Jr. | 小凯文 |
[1:30:16] | Me and Samantha, man. | 我和萨蔓莎的儿子 |
[1:30:18] | We had him young, too young. | 我们很早就有了他 |
[1:30:25] | Man, when I got locked up, man, that shit was hard. | 老兄 进监狱之后生活太艰难 |
[1:30:29] | Wasn’t no way I could go back the streets, man. | 我再也回不去原来的街区了 |
[1:30:30] | Not after this. | 回不去了 |
[1:30:34] | – Y’all still down? – Me and Sam? | – 你们还在一起吗 – 我和萨蔓莎吗 |
[1:30:36] | Nah. I mean… | 没有 我的意思是 |
[1:30:39] | …we cool. | 我们挺好的 |
[1:30:40] | We gotta be, you know, ’cause of li’l man, but… | 你知道的 因为小孩子我们不得不这样 但 |
[1:30:44] | …nah, not like that, man. | 只不过不是从前那样了 |
[1:30:48] | What about you, bruh? | 你呢 兄弟 |
[1:30:53] | What about me? | 我吗 |
[1:30:54] | Nigga… tell me somethin’. | 跟我说说吧 |
[1:30:58] | I mean, what you doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[1:31:01] | Who you doin’? | 和谁在一起 |
[1:31:05] | Man, come on now. | 说吧 |
[1:31:07] | I’ve been back there in that kitchen, man, | 我在厨房忙前忙后 |
[1:31:09] | and cooked for your ass and everything, man, hey, | 给你做菜 |
[1:31:11] | these grandma rules, man. | 吃人家的嘴软 |
[1:31:13] | You know the deal. | 拿人家的手短 |
[1:31:15] | Your ass eat, your ass speak. | 吃饱喝足了 该说说了 |
[1:31:24] | All right, straight up? | 好吧 那我就直说了 |
[1:31:26] | Yeah, nigga, straight up. | 说吧 直接说 |
[1:31:30] | I’m trappin’. | 我在贩毒 |
[1:31:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:31:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:31:40] | When they sent me to Atlanta, | 因为打了那个男孩 |
[1:31:42] | put me straight into juvie for beatin’ the old boy. | 他们送我到亚特兰大的少管所 |
[1:31:45] | Met this dude in there. | 在那里我遇到一个人 |
[1:31:48] | When I come out, he put me on the block. | 我出来以后 他让我上街卖毒品 |
[1:31:51] | Did good at it and rose up. | 后来我混得风生水起 |
[1:31:54] | It is what it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:31:59] | Bullshit, man. | 胡说 |
[1:32:02] | That ain’t what it is. | 不应如此 |
[1:32:04] | That ain’t you, chiron. | 那不是你 奇伦 |
[1:32:08] | Nigga, you don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[1:32:15] | I don’t know you? | 我不了解你吗 |
[1:32:33] | There you are. | 这是您的小票 |
[1:32:39] | $24.50. | 二十四点五美元 |
[1:33:06] | Why you got them damn fronts, man? | 你为什么要戴金牙 |
[1:33:58] | Why’d you call me? | 为什么给我打电话 |
[1:34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:04] | Why did you call me? | 我问你为什么打电话给我 |
[1:34:11] | I told you, man… | 我告诉过你的 |
[1:34:13] | – …dude came in… – Yeah, yeah, yeah… | – 有个男人走进来 – 说重点 |
[1:34:23] | He played this song, man… | 他放了首歌 |
[1:36:39] | This you? | 这是你的车吗 |
[1:36:45] | You wasn’t playin’ ’bout them traps, huh. | 你说贩毒还真不是开玩笑说说的啊 |
[1:37:04] | Ride dirty, huh? | 开始飙车了吗 |
[1:37:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[1:37:15] | So how you be in to work? | 你怎么上下班 |
[1:37:18] | Bus. | 坐公交 |
[1:37:19] | Jitney. | 黑车 |
[1:37:22] | Sometimes Samantha shoot me out there | 有时当我带着小凯文的时候 |
[1:37:23] | when I got li’l kev. | 萨曼塔会来接我 |
[1:37:27] | I can’t picture bein’ in Miami with no car. | 在迈阿密没车的日子简直无法想象 |
[1:37:31] | – Man, it’s real out here. – Yeah, I bet. | – 这倒是真的 – 我想也是 |
[1:37:34] | Real hot, real slow, and real busted. | 这里天气又热 车又慢 还特别堵 |
[1:37:39] | Shot me like a duck out here, man. | 感觉自己像个窝囊废 |
[1:37:42] | This nigga said “A duck.” | 你说什么 |
[1:37:45] | – Yeah, you on one. – You know what I’m doin’. | – 你喝高了吧 – 你知道我在做什么 |
[1:37:48] | Nah, I’m just tired, bruh. | 我就是有点累了 |
[1:37:52] | Hey man, bet on the ride, though. | 谢谢你载我 |
[1:37:54] | – Yeah. – Appreciate it. | – 没事 – 很感激你 |
[1:37:56] | Yeah, man. | 不用客气 |
[1:37:58] | Can’t have yo ass on no jitney. | 总不能让你坐黑车吧 |
[1:38:06] | So chiron… | 奇伦 |
[1:38:11] | What-what you looking at me like that for? | 你那样看着我干嘛 |
[1:38:15] | What man, come on, you just drove down here? | 兄弟 告诉我 你为什么突然开车过来 |
[1:38:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:38:25] | Like you was just- you was just on one… | 还是说你嗑嗨了 |
[1:38:28] | …and you hit the highway? | 就开上高速路吗 |
[1:38:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:38:44] | So where you got’ stay tonight, man? | 那你今晚在哪里过夜 |
[1:39:44] | – Watch that shit. – I got you. | – 当心 – 我看着你的 |
[1:39:51] | This the spot. | 就是这里了 |
[1:40:04] | Come on in. Get yourself at home. | 进来吧 就当是自己家一样 |
[1:40:13] | – This is real, man. – I’m just… get out of this real quick. | – 挺不错 – 等我一下 我去换衣服 |
[1:40:33] | You a’ight? | 你还好吗 |
[1:40:35] | Yeah, no, I just got a little headache. | 还好 就是有点头疼 |
[1:40:39] | Man, you a lightweight. | 你还真是不胜酒力 |
[1:40:40] | Nah, you was pouring that mug. You was pouring it. | 是你倒的酒 |
[1:40:45] | – “I can’t taste this”. – Chill out, man. | – 我尝不出味道 – 别说了 |
[1:40:47] | – We had like three bottles. – Yeah, three bottles. | – 我们喝了得有三瓶吧 – 对 三瓶 |
[1:40:49] | I’ll make you some green tea, man, come on. | 我给你沏点绿茶吧 |
[1:40:52] | I won’t be drinking that shit either, man. | 我才不喝那种东西 |
[1:40:54] | – What do you drink? – Water. | – 那你要喝什么 – 水 |
[1:41:26] | Who is you, man? | 你是谁 |
[1:41:29] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[1:41:31] | Yeah, nigga. You. | 对 你 |
[1:41:33] | I’m saying, man, them fronts. | 我是说 你的金牙 |
[1:41:35] | That car. | 那辆车 |
[1:41:38] | Who is you, chiron? | 你到底是谁 奇伦 |
[1:41:41] | I’m me, man. | 我在做自己 |
[1:41:43] | I ain’t tryin’ to be nothin’ else. | 我没有要做别人啊 |
[1:41:46] | Oh, okay. So you hard now? | 好吧 那你现在很厉害啊 |
[1:41:49] | – I ain’t say that. – Well then what? | – 我没那么说 – 那是怎样 |
[1:41:55] | Hey, hey, hey, I ain’t tryin’ to hem you up, man, it’s just… | 嘿 我不是在说你不好 只是 |
[1:42:00] | I ain’t seen you in a minute and… | 有太久没见你了 |
[1:42:03] | …it’s not what I expected. | 你与我想象中不太一样 |
[1:42:07] | Well what did you expect? | 那你想象的是怎样的我 |
[1:42:17] | You remember… | 你还记得 |
[1:42:21] | You remember the last time I saw you? | 上一次我见到你的时候吗 |
[1:42:30] | For a long time, tried not to remember. | 太久了 我尽量不去想 |
[1:42:34] | Tried to forget all those times. | 试着忘掉过去的种种 |
[1:42:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:42:44] | When we got to Atlanta… | 我来到亚特兰大 |
[1:42:47] | …I started over. | 开始了新的生活 |
[1:42:49] | Built myself from the ground up. | 白手起家 |
[1:42:52] | Built myself hard. | 变得强大起来 |
[1:43:00] | – What about you? You… – me? | – 你怎么样 – 我吗 |
[1:43:07] | I wasn’t never really worth shit. | 我根本不值一提 |
[1:43:11] | Just kept on, man. | 只是浑浑噩噩地活着 |
[1:43:16] | Never really did anything I actually wanted to do. | 从未实现过心中所想 |
[1:43:20] | It was all I could do was | 我能做的 |
[1:43:22] | to do what folks thought I should be doing. | 就是活成别人所想的样子 |
[1:43:24] | I wasn’t never really myself. | 我从来没真正做自己 |
[1:43:29] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[1:43:31] | Now? | 现在 |
[1:43:35] | Now, man… | 如今 |
[1:43:37] | …now I got li’l kev. | 我有了小凯文 |
[1:43:40] | Got this job. | 做着这份工作 |
[1:43:42] | Another 18 months of probation. | 十八个月的实习期 |
[1:43:46] | That ‘s some real shit, man. | 真实无比 |
[1:43:47] | Nah, man. It’s a life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[1:43:51] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:43:53] | I ain’t never had that before. | 我从来没经历过这样的生活 |
[1:43:55] | Like… | 现在的我 |
[1:43:58] | Like, I’m tired as hell right now, man, | 疲于奔命 |
[1:44:00] | and I ain’t making more than shoe money, but… | 挣着这点小钱 |
[1:44:04] | …I ain’t got no worries, man. | 但是我已经不再烦恼了 |
[1:44:07] | Not them kind what I had before. | 我是说以前的种种烦恼 |
[1:44:10] | That’s that real shit. | 这是真实的生活 |
[1:44:13] | That’s that Bob Marley shit, nigga. | 就像鲍勃·马利说过的那样 |
[1:44:33] | You the only man that’s ever touched me. | 这一生只有你抚摸过我 |
[1:44:45] | You’re the only one. | 只有你一个 |
[1:44:52] | I haven’t really touched anyone, since. | 从那以后我也没再碰过别人 |
[1:46:29] | 月光男孩 |