时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re talking tonight | 今晚参与谈话的是 |
[00:07] | with two former vigilantes turned public servants– | 两位治安维持者转变而来的公职人员 |
[00:10] | Oliver Queen and Laurel Lance. | 奥利弗·奎恩和劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[00:13] | Ms. Lance, you’ve had an impressive start as District Attorney. | 兰斯女士 你新上任地区检察官就很出色 |
[00:17] | Tell me what these last few months have meant to you. | 说一说这几个月你的感受吧 |
[00:20] | Well, Rich, | 里奇 |
[00:21] | when I first got this job, | 最初接下工作的时候 |
[00:22] | I didn’t think I could do it, | 我以为自己没法胜任 |
[00:24] | Considering…the trauma that I had endured. | 因为我之前受了重大创伤 |
[00:29] | But I wanted to honor my father’s legacy. | 但我想继续父亲的事业 |
[00:32] | And I think you have. | 我想你做到了 |
[00:33] | Well, I know she has. | 她的确做到了 |
[00:35] | Mr. Queen, you’ve talked before about how much | 奎恩先生 你之前说过 |
[00:38] | your own father’s sacrifice inspired you. | 你父亲的牺牲对你有很大的启发 |
[00:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:42] | Do you believe that’s his legacy? | 你认为那算是他留下的遗产吗 |
[00:49] | Hello, Emiko. | 你好 惠美子 |
[00:52] | I know everything. | 一切我都知道了 |
[00:55] | You’ve wasted your time coming here. | 你来这里只是浪费时间 |
[00:57] | What our father did to you, to your mother | 我们的父亲对你和你母亲 |
[01:01] | was unforgivable. | 做的事无法原谅 |
[01:04] | I need to try and make things right. | 我想试着补偿 |
[01:06] | My father did sacrifice himself for me, and… | 我父亲确实是为我牺牲的… |
[01:11] | I’ll always be grateful. | 我会一直感激 |
[01:12] | Still, that experience on the raft– | 那次救生筏上的经历… |
[01:16] | Just the two of you– | 就你们两个人… |
[01:17] | Watching your father commit suicide right before your eyes, | 亲眼看着你父亲自杀 |
[01:21] | that must have been harrowing. | 一定很吓人吧 |
[01:24] | What a true hero your father was. | 你父亲真是个英雄 |
[01:28] | I can prove to you that I’m nothing like him. | 我可以向你证明 我跟他完全不同 |
[01:32] | You’re a Queen. | 你是奎恩家的人 |
[01:33] | All you know how to do is leverage your own privilege | 你们只知道为了自己的利益 |
[01:35] | to help yourself. | 滥用特权 |
[01:36] | What happened to you was wrong. | 你所经受的事并不公平 |
[01:40] | You should have been | 你本应是 |
[01:41] | a part of our lives. | 我们生活的一部分 |
[01:43] | You should be a part of my life now. | 你现在应该是我生活的一部分 |
[01:45] | Why do you think I want anything to do with the Queens? | 你凭什么认为我想和奎恩家有关系 |
[01:48] | ‘Cause your family destroys everything it touches. | 因为你们家会破坏它所触及的一切 |
[01:51] | I just want a chance. | 我只想要一个机会 |
[01:55] | Just give me a chance. | 给我一个机会就好 |
[01:59] | Emiko… | 惠美子… |
[02:02] | You’re my sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[02:06] | I have no family. | 我没有家人 |
[02:13] | My goal has always been to serve this city. | 我的目标一直都是为城市服务 |
[02:16] | I understand that there are people who– | 我明白有人… |
[02:20] | They disagreed with my methods before. | 不同意我之前的行事方法 |
[02:23] | So I would like to assure the people of Star City | 所以我想向星城市民保证 |
[02:26] | I will no longer be hiding in the shadows, | 我不会再躲在阴影里 |
[02:29] | and I promise to always be on the side of the law. | 我保证将站在法律这一边 |
[02:33] | I believe that trust can be built | 我相信透明度 |
[02:36] | through transparency. | 是信任的基础 |
[02:41] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 我也会证明这一点 |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:49] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[02:51] | You were genuine and heartfelt and amazing, | 真心实意 非常棒 |
[02:52] | And for a second there, I almost believed that you liked Laurel. | 我差点以为你喜欢劳蕾尔 |
[02:56] | I almost do. | 我差点真喜欢了 |
[02:58] | If Dinah’s goal is to convince the city | 如果黛娜的目标是让全城接受 |
[02:59] | to accept you as SCPD, | 你作为星城警局一份子 |
[03:00] | I would say mission accomplished. | 我觉得是大获成功 |
[03:02] | We’ll see. | 到时就知道了 |
[03:04] | Emiko will come around, too. | 惠美子也会想通的 |
[03:07] | Well, she has every right to be angry. | 她完全有理由生气 |
[03:08] | My father abandoned her. I just– | 我父亲抛弃了她 我只是… |
[03:13] | I need her to see | 要让她明白 |
[03:14] | that he and I are not the same person. | 我和他不一样 |
[03:16] | Well, she will, because you’re not the same person. | 她会的 因为你们确实不一样 |
[03:20] | Look, that was an excellent first step. | 第一步很出色 |
[03:22] | If you can prove yourself to the city, | 如果你能向全城证明自己 |
[03:24] | you can convince your sister to give you a chance. | 你也能说服你妹妹 给你一个机会 |
[03:27] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[03:33] | You’re here because ARGUS is assembling | 你在这里是因为天眼会在组建 |
[03:36] | a unique task force, | 一个特殊行动队 |
[03:38] | and you’ve been identified as a potential candidate. | 而你被认定为潜在成员之一 |
[03:41] | For a bomb in my head? No, thanks. | 给我脑袋里装个炸弹 多谢 不用 |
[03:44] | I heard what happened to the members of your last squad. | 我听说了你上支队伍的遭遇 |
[03:47] | We are offering you a chance | 我们是在给你机会 |
[03:49] | to lessen your prison sentence | 通过偿还对社会欠下的债 |
[03:50] | by repaying your debt to society. | 来缩短刑期 |
[03:52] | And what about your debt to society? | 那你对社会欠下的债呢 |
[03:55] | Arrow was a criminal, | 绿箭侠是罪犯 |
[03:56] | and you fought alongside him. | 而你同他并肩作战 |
[03:58] | You’ve demonstrated a severe negative response | 你对男性权威表现出 |
[04:01] | to male authority figures. | 强烈的敌对态度 |
[04:03] | Yeah. Well, when you grow up with a father like mine… | 是的 你要是被我爸那种人养大… |
[04:07] | Daddy issues. | 父子问题 |
[04:09] | You’re only alive right now because of your friends. | 你活到现在多亏了你朋友 |
[04:14] | Welcome back to ARGUS, Ms. Cutter. | 欢迎回到天眼会 卡特女士 |
[04:18] | “Ms. Cutter.” So formal. | “卡特女士” 太正式了 |
[04:21] | Tell us about a challenge | 跟我们聊聊 |
[04:22] | that you’ve worked to overcome. | 你努力克服了的一个挑战吧 |
[04:24] | Well, the love of my life rejected me… | 我之所爱拒绝了我… |
[04:30] | For a blonde. | 就为了一个金发女郎 |
[04:32] | Man, what the hell is going on? | 天哪 这是什么情况 |
[04:33] | China White, spawn of Slade, and now Cupid? | 车百威 斯莱德的精子 还有丘比特 |
[04:37] | It’s like the ghost of villains past in here. | 恶霸的幽灵都飘来这里了 |
[04:39] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[04:41] | Agent Holt, a word. | 霍特特工 借一步说话 |
[04:46] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[04:51] | The Ghost initiative is just | 幽灵项目只不过是 |
[04:53] | a cooler-sounding name for suicide s– | 自杀小队好听一点的叫法而已 |
[04:54] | Look, I know you’re angry, but this is about Dante. | 听着 我知道你很生气 但这事有关但丁 |
[04:58] | So I was right. | 所以我说对了 |
[04:59] | There’s a hidden meaning in that painting. | 那副画有隐含的意义 |
[05:00] | It turns out Dante’s a person– | 但丁实际上是一个人… |
[05:02] | A very dangerous one. | 一个很危险的人 |
[05:03] | Intel from our overseas office indicates | 海外部门的情报显示 |
[05:05] | that he is the financier | 他给世界范围内 |
[05:06] | behind dozens of terrorist attacks all over the world. | 几十场恐怖袭击提供了资金 |
[05:09] | Apparently, there’s only a few people | 似乎只有几个人 |
[05:10] | who have direct contact with Dante. | 与但丁有直接联系 |
[05:12] | We tracked one back to a compound in Egypt. | 我们在埃及的一栋建筑里追踪到了一个 |
[05:15] | We get a hold of this guy, we catch Dante, | 扣押这个人 就能抓到但丁 |
[05:17] | and the Ghost Initiative is our best shot at doing that. | 而幽灵行动是我们最好的机会 |
[05:19] | How did you all find all this out? | 你们是怎么发现这一切的 |
[05:21] | Why was I left in the dark? | 为什么瞒着我 |
[05:23] | The lead came from a source– | 线索的来源 |
[05:26] | Our first member in the Ghost Initiative. | 是我们在幽灵行动的第一个成员 |
[05:32] | Have you all lost your mind? | 你们全都疯了吗 |
[05:34] | Ricardo Diaz?! | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[05:36] | The same Ricardo Diaz we just put in prison, | 我们刚刚送进监狱的那个里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[05:38] | the guy who stabbed me, | 那个拿刀捅我 |
[05:39] | who tried to kill all of us about 17 times? This– | 17次想要把我们全部干掉的人吗 |
[05:41] | Curtis, we know that it’s not ideal. | 柯蒂斯 我们知道这不是最好的办法 |
[05:44] | That is the definition of an understatement. | 你这么说太轻描淡写了 |
[05:46] | Do Oliver and Felicity know? | 奥利弗和费利西蒂知道吗 |
[05:48] | No one knows, and it has to stay that way. | 没人知道 而且绝对不能告诉任何人 |
[05:50] | A.R.G.U.S. knows that we restarted the Ghost Initiative, | 天眼会知道我们重启了幽灵项目 |
[05:53] | but they don’t know that we’re using them to go after Dante. | 但是他们不知道我们是为了抓但丁 |
[05:56] | And if they did, they would kill the mission. | 如果他们知道 他们就会终止这个任务 |
[05:58] | Remember Switzerland? | 还记得瑞士的行动吗 |
[06:00] | Now that you’re looped in, we need your help. | 既然你已经知道了 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[06:03] | I’m not putting any bombs in anyone’s heads. | 我是不会在任何人的脑袋里放炸弹的 |
[06:05] | I don’t care how evil that head might be. | 我不管那个人有多坏 |
[06:07] | You don’t have to. | 你不用这么做 |
[06:08] | We just need you to make sure | 我们只是要你确认 |
[06:10] | the bomb tech isn’t rejected by the subjects’ bodies | 炸弹芯片在植入人体之后 |
[06:12] | after insertion. | 不会产生排斥 |
[06:13] | Yeah, ’cause that’s so much better. | 因为这样会让我”好过”很多 |
[06:15] | Curtis, this is how we catch Dante. | 柯蒂斯 这样我们才能抓到但丁 |
[06:18] | And it’s not a request. | 我们不是要请求你 |
[06:34] | I hope you like Malbec. | 希望你喜欢马贝克葡萄酒 |
[06:37] | If it’s alcohol, I love it. | 是酒我就喜欢 |
[06:38] | Good. Well, actually, I don’t know your Earth-Two situation. | 很好 其实我不知道你在地球2的情况 |
[06:42] | Maybe you shouldn’t be drinking? | 也许你不该喝酒 |
[06:43] | Oh, please. | 这算什么 |
[06:45] | I don’t have a problem with alcohol, | 我喝酒完全没问题 |
[06:47] | maybe the first thing I’ve managed to one-up your Laurel on. | 也许这是我第一件胜过你们劳蕾尔的事 |
[06:50] | Well, then here you go. | 那喝吧 |
[06:53] | So what’s going on? | 那什么情况 |
[06:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:57] | You told me to meet you here. | 你叫我来这见你 |
[07:00] | Usually, there’s a reason, | 一般情况下是有事找我的 |
[07:01] | ike a kidnapping | 比如说绑架 |
[07:02] | or maybe you need help torturing someone again. | 或许你需要我帮忙再折磨什么人 |
[07:05] | I just wanted to celebrate with you | 我只是想和你庆祝一下 |
[07:07] | after your incredible interview. | 你的精彩采访 |
[07:11] | OK. | 哦 |
[07:14] | Quentin would be really proud of you, | 昆汀会为你感到骄傲的 |
[07:16] | The work you’ve done as a D.A. | 你身为地检官所做的工作 |
[07:17] | and the person that you’ve become. | 还有你成为一个如此优秀的人 |
[07:21] | Really. | 真的 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | I’ll be right back, but pace yourself | 我去去就回 但是悠着点 |
[07:30] | because we are gonna drink this whole bottle. | 因为我们要喝完这一整瓶 |
[07:34] | …including a start on pro bono cases at CNRI, | 包括开始创新联合会的公益案件 |
[07:38] | the question as to whether Laurel Lance | 之前有人质疑她是否适合接任地检官 |
[07:39] | was the right person to take over as D.A. | 但最近一项民意调查显示 |
[07:42] | was put to rest after a recent poll indicates | 劳蕾尔·兰斯是过去十年来 |
[07:44] | she is the most popular D.A. | 最受欢迎的地检 |
[07:46] | in the past 10 years. | 质疑声也不复存在了 |
[07:48] | The District Attorney’s position is | 地方检察官的职位 |
[07:50] | not an on-the-job training type. | 不是一般的岗位培训 |
[07:52] | It requires experience to lead, train… | 需要有领导和培训的经验 |
[07:54] | Laurel Lance. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯 |
[07:57] | It is a must to know Criminal Law inside and out. | 对《刑法》必须要有全面的了解 |
[08:00] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:04] | Hello, Brett. | 布雷特 你好啊 |
[08:06] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[08:07] | I discovered a new talent. | 我发现了一项新技能 |
[08:10] | I thought you should be the first to hear it. | 我觉得应该先让你听一下 |
[08:24] | We both know you’re not as perfect as you say you are. | 我们都知道你并不是你口中所说的那般完美 |
[08:29] | You should be behind bars. | 你应该进监狱 |
[08:34] | I think you’ve had enough, buddy. | 你今晚喝够了 兄弟 |
[08:40] | What just happened? Who’s that guy? | 刚刚是怎么回事 那人是谁 |
[08:42] | I guess not everyone’s a fan of the D.A. | 看来不是每个人都喜欢地检官 |
[08:43] | OK, but the wine, the wine. | 但是我们还没喝完酒 |
[08:47] | Oh, my producer loves the piece. | 我的制片人很喜欢节目 |
[08:49] | Yeah. He thinks it’s gonna be huge. | 他觉得肯定会提高收视的 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 我还没走 |
[09:00] | I’m gonna have to call you– | 我晚点打给你 |
[09:08] | Rich Kannon left the studio just after 8:00 | 里奇·卡农八点离开工作室 |
[09:10] | to meet his wife for dinner | 约了他妻子一起共进晚餐 |
[09:11] | but never made it to the restaurant. | 但他却没能到餐厅 |
[09:12] | Never even made it to his car. | 连自己的车子都没上 |
[09:13] | They found it in a parking lot this morning. | 今天他们在停车场发现了他的车 |
[09:15] | Security cameras? | 有监控录像吗 |
[09:16] | Every single one of them shorted out | 就在卡农失踪前几分钟 |
[09:17] | just a few minutes before Kannon disappeared. | 所有的摄像头全都短路了 |
[09:19] | Oh. Overhead lights were blown. | 照明灯全都炸了 |
[09:21] | Suggests a power surge. | 说明发生了电涌 |
[09:22] | That means our kidnapper knows his way around an electrical grid. | 就是说绑匪对电网十分了解 |
[09:24] | That takes planning. | 这需要一番计划 |
[09:27] | This wasn’t just some random attack. | 这不只是一起随机的袭击 |
[09:28] | Well, maybe someone saw my interview | 也许有人看了我的采访 |
[09:30] | and didn’t like what they saw. | 不喜欢其中的内容 |
[09:32] | This doesn’t feel like a coincidence. | 这感觉不像是巧合 |
[09:34] | Well, probably not. | 也许不是 |
[09:35] | But until we know more, we can’t assume anything. | 但在了解更多情况前 我们不能做任何假设 |
[09:37] | Captain, you need to see this. | 队长 你要看看这个 |
[09:40] | Oliver Queen is not a hero. | 奥利弗·奎恩并不是什么英雄 |
[09:43] | He’s a fraud and a liar. | 他是个骗子 满嘴谎言 |
[09:47] | He does not deserve to represent the people of Star City. | 他不配代表星城的民众 |
[09:51] | And if he does not quit the SCPD, | 如果他不辞去星城警局的职位 |
[09:54] | measures will be taken, people will suffer. | 将会有人采取措施 民众将会受苦 |
[10:16] | 我找到你了 你去哪我都能找到你 | |
[10:26] | How’s the analysis coming? | 分析结果如何 |
[10:28] | Almost finished with my algorithm. | 我的算法就快完成了 |
[10:29] | And then after that, I should be ready to start testing, | 完成之后 我就可以开始测试了 |
[10:31] | assuming they don’t trip-walk into the bathroom | 假设他们走进浴室时不会绊倒 |
[10:34] | and accidentally set off the bombs in their neck. | 从而不小心引爆脖子里的炸弹 |
[10:36] | I guess that saves me from asking | 看来我不用问 |
[10:37] | if you’re still having a problem with all this. | 你是不是还对这些有意见了 |
[10:41] | Look, I know these are bad people, | 我知道他们都是坏人 |
[10:43] | but what we’re doing is inhumane. | 但我们这么做太不人道了 |
[10:44] | Curtis, restoring the program | 柯蒂斯 只有重启项目 |
[10:46] | is the only way we can get Dante | 我们才能抓到但丁 |
[10:48] | without A.R.G.U.S. oversight. | 而又不被天眼会发现 |
[10:49] | And that makes it right? | 所以这样做就对了吗 |
[10:51] | How can you be OK with that? | 你怎么能心安理得呢 |
[10:53] | I’m not. I’m not. | 我不能心安 |
[10:57] | We are fighting evil that most people don’t even know exists. | 我们在对抗大多人都不知其存在的坏人 |
[11:00] | And sometimes that means making very difficult decisions, Curtis. | 有时那意味着要做出很艰难的抉择 柯蒂斯 |
[11:05] | The bombs are just a failsafe. That’s all. | 炸弹只是一个保险 仅此而已 |
[11:13] | There has to be a better way. | 肯定有更好的办法 |
[11:18] | I wish there were. | 我也希望有 |
[11:32] | District Attorney Laurel Lance entering Queen residence. | 地方检察官劳蕾尔·兰斯走进奎恩大宅 |
[11:35] | Phase one is online and operational. | 第一阶段已上线运行 |
[11:37] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:38] | Just a little something I’ve been working on. | 只是我在弄的小东西而已 |
[11:41] | Good. That’s why I’m here, actually. | 很好 其实我来就是为了这个 |
[11:44] | I was hoping to utilize some of your skills | 我希望能用用你的一些技能 |
[11:46] | to help me with something. | 帮我做点事 |
[11:48] | Hypothetically– | 假设 |
[11:49] | Ok, let me stop you right there | 让我打断你一下 |
[11:50] | Because we both know that “hypothetically” means | 因为我们都知道”假设”就意味着 |
[11:53] | That this is definitely happening. | 那绝对是真的 |
[11:55] | I need to know if someone from Earth 2 is here. | 我要知道地球二是不是有人来了 |
[11:57] | Ok. That’s not where I thought you were going with that. | 好吧 没想到你会说这个 |
[12:01] | Is it that guy from the bar? | 是不是酒吧里那个男的 |
[12:02] | I knew you recognized him. Who is he? | 你就知道你认识他 他是谁 |
[12:05] | The more I know, the more I can help you. | 我知道的越多 就越能帮你 |
[12:07] | Do you remember when I helped you | 你还记得我之前帮你 |
[12:09] | with that whole torturing the assassin thing? | 折磨刺客的事吗 |
[12:12] | No questions asked? | 什么都没问 |
[12:13] | Vaguely. Ok, fine. | 貌似记得 好吧 |
[12:16] | I will see what Cisco can dig up, | 我看看西斯科能查到什么 |
[12:18] | but then we are done playing hypothetical games. | 然后我们就不玩假设的游戏了 |
[12:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[12:21] | His name’s Brett Collins. | 他叫布雷特·柯林斯 |
[12:22] | You know, one of these days, | 总有一天 |
[12:25] | You are going to realize that you can trust people. | 你会意识到你可以信任别人 |
[12:38] | You know, | 听着 |
[12:39] | we knew not everyone was gonna be a fan of you working here. | 我们知道不是每个人都喜欢你在这里工作 |
[12:42] | I mean, you should see my stack of hate mail, | 你应该看看我的那一堆充满憎恨的信件 |
[12:44] | and that was without everyone knowing about me. | 那还是在大家都不知道我真实身份的情况 |
[12:47] | This guy’s an amateur. | 那个人就是个外行 |
[12:50] | The video quality, the execution– | 视频画质 杀人手法 |
[12:51] | He’s new at this. | 他就是个新手 |
[12:52] | He also didn’t do a very good job covering his tracks. | 他也不怎么会隐藏自己的踪迹 |
[12:55] | The video was uploaded from a coffee shop | 这个视频在贫民区东南部 |
[12:56] | in the southeast quadrant of the Glades. | 一家咖啡店里上传的 |
[12:58] | Do we have satellite imagery there? | 我们有那里的卫星图像吗 |
[13:00] | I think so. Hold on. | 应该有 等一下 |
[13:07] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[13:09] | We’re looking for windows. | 我们要找窗户 |
[13:10] | If he didn’t know to cover his tracks, | 如果他不知道隐藏踪迹的话 |
[13:12] | He might not have gone too far from home. | 他也许不会离家太远 |
[13:15] | There. | 那里 |
[13:17] | That’s a match. | 形状吻合 |
[13:19] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他 |
[13:40] | Kannon’s been moved. | 卡农已被转移 |
[13:41] | Nothing down here either. | 下面也没有 |
[13:51] | I got a visual, southeast corner. | 我看见了 东南角 |
[13:53] | Copy. Closing in from below. | 收到 从下方接近中 |
[13:58] | Oh, god. Please help me! | 老天 救救我 |
[14:07] | Come on, now. | 别这样 |
[14:08] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不会想那么做的 |
[14:10] | Wrong. People without the last name Queen are human beings, too. | 错 难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[14:27] | I got Kannon. Anyone have eyes on the target? | 我找到卡农了 有人看见目标吗 |
[14:32] | Lost him. | 他逃了 |
[14:37] | We got the reporter. | 我们救了那个记者 |
[14:40] | The kidnapper got away. | 绑匪跑了 |
[14:42] | That’s not the only thing that’s bothering you. | 这不是唯一困扰你的事情 |
[14:44] | It was something that he said: | 是他说的一句话 |
[14:45] | “People without the last name queen are human beings, too.” | “难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗” |
[14:49] | Oh, and you disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[14:51] | I agree. The timing’s funny. | 我也觉得 这个时间点说这句话很有趣 |
[14:52] | What with your secret half-sister | 你神秘的同父异母的妹妹 |
[14:54] | mysteriously returning into your life, | 刚好回到你的生活中 |
[14:55] | it’s strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[14:56] | It’s not that it’s strange. It’s familiar. | 不是奇怪 是很熟悉 |
[14:59] | The psychiatric records from Slabside | 你泄露给媒体的那份 |
[15:01] | that you leaked to the press. | 斯拉博赛的精神病记录 |
[15:04] | Can you pull up my transcript with Dr. Parker? | 你能查一下我和帕克医生的谈话记录吗 |
[15:06] | Not exactly sure what that has to do with anything, | 不清楚这两者有什么关系 |
[15:08] | but, yes, I can. | 但是 我可以 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:17] | Can you scroll down a little bit, please? | 你能向下滚动一点吗 |
[15:20] | There. | 那段 |
[15:22] | “What became of hackett?” | “哈克特后来怎么样了 |
[15:23] | “Your father shot him. Then what?” | “你父亲杀了他 然后呢” |
[15:25] | “He doesn’t matter in this story, | “他无关紧要 |
[15:27] | just collateral damage?” | 只是附带伤害罢了 |
[15:29] | “People without the last name queen are human beings, too.” | “难道不是你家的人就不是人了吗” |
[15:33] | The files I sent to the press were redacted. | 我发给媒体的文件是改过的 |
[15:35] | The ones you sent to the D.A. weren’t. | 你发给地检的没有改 |
[15:36] | So the kidnapper hacked them, but why? | 所以绑匪入侵了他们 但是为什么 |
[15:38] | Why these particular sessions with Parker? | 为什么偏偏是这段与帕克的对话 |
[15:43] | Can you look up Hackett, first name David? | 你能查查哈克特这个姓吗 名字是大卫 |
[15:46] | Hackett, David, died in 2007. | 哈克特 大卫 死于2007年 |
[15:49] | Survived by his son Sam, no other living relatives. | 儿子山姆幸存了下来 没有其他亲戚 |
[15:52] | I met Sam a few times growing up. | 我小时候见过山姆几次 |
[15:53] | Yeah, he’s got quite the rap sheet– | 他的犯罪记录真多啊 |
[15:55] | Assault, assault with intent, | 伤人 故意伤人 |
[15:56] | A bunch of drunk and disorderlies. | 一大堆醉酒和妨碍治安 |
[15:56] | 姓名:塞缪尔·哈克特 年龄:35 | |
[15:59] | His father was lost at sea. | 他的父亲在海上失踪 |
[16:01] | Or so he thought | 至少他以为是这样 |
[16:03] | until he read your sessions with Parker. | 直到他看了你和帕克的对话 |
[16:05] | And he found out his father was murdered | 然后他发现他父亲是被 |
[16:09] | by my father. | 我父亲杀了 |
[16:10] | Emiko was right. | 惠美子是对的 |
[16:13] | My family destroys everything it touches. | 我们家会破坏它所触及的一切 |
[16:18] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[16:21] | Hey, I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[16:22] | – Ok. – And I’m sorry. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[16:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:35] | Lookie here. Mr. Terrific. | 看看是谁来了 卓越先生 |
[16:41] | It’s been a while, my friend. | 有一段时间没见了 我的朋友 |
[16:43] | You look a little nervous. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[16:45] | Is that because the last time we met | 是因为上次我们见面 |
[16:46] | I had my knife in your gut? | 我拿刀捅了你肚子吗 |
[16:50] | Wasn’t personal. | 不是私人恩怨 |
[16:51] | It’s probably best not to talk during the procedure. | 在这个过程中最好别说话 |
[16:58] | He looks a little nervous, doesn’t he? | 他看起来有点儿紧张 是吧 |
[17:02] | I can smell it on him from here. | 我在这都能闻到 |
[17:05] | It’s ok, sweetie. I’ll protect you. | 不要怕 宝贝 我会保护你的 |
[17:08] | You know, it’s really gonna be nice | 终于能安静点了 |
[17:09] | to finally have some peace and quiet. | 太好了 |
[17:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[17:16] | Making sure the bombs inside of your neck work. | 确保你脖子里的炸弹正常工作 |
[17:19] | But to do that, I need to turn them off, | 但是这样做 我就要关掉它们 |
[17:21] | which means that you have to take a nap. | 这意味着你们要小睡一会了 |
[17:33] | It’s strange– | 真奇怪 |
[17:35] | you thinking it’s a good idea | 你觉得给我下药 |
[17:37] | to give me drugs. | 是个好主意吗 |
[17:40] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[17:42] | This can’t be right. | 不可能是这样 |
[17:45] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:48] | I thought you were some kind of genius. | 我还以为你是什么天才 |
[17:51] | – Wake ’em up! – Not a chance. | -弄醒他们 -不可能 |
[17:53] | I said, wake them up! | 我说 弄醒他们 |
[17:56] | Ok, ok. It doesn’t matter. | 好好 没关系 |
[17:59] | Even once you get out that door, | 一旦你们出去这个门 |
[18:00] | A.R.G.U.S. guards are gonna be all over you. | 天眼会的警卫会包围你们 |
[18:02] | You let me worry about that. | 让我来操心那个吧 |
[18:03] | Move! | 快点 |
[18:07] | Up. Hey. Get up. | 起床了 起床了 |
[18:11] | What the hell’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:12] | Early release for good behavior. | 表现良好提前释放 |
[18:16] | What about the bombs in our necks? | 那我们脖子里的炸弹呢 |
[18:18] | Thanks to our friend here, | 多亏我们的这位朋友 |
[18:19] | out of commission. | 失效了 |
[18:22] | Move. | 快走 |
[18:53] | You’re still a disgusting drunk. | 你还是个恶心的醉汉 |
[18:56] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 一点都没变 |
[18:59] | But you have. | 但你变了 |
[19:02] | Look at you, pretending to be reformed, | 看看你 假装改过自新 |
[19:07] | playing make-believe lawyer in those fancy D.A. suits. | 穿着高档的地检制服假扮律师 |
[19:12] | You’re a wolf in sheep’s clothing, | 你是一只披着羊皮的狼 |
[19:15] | a wolf that this city needs to be rid of. | 是一只这座城市需要摆脱的狼 |
[19:24] | You should have stayed on Earth-Two. | 你本该待在地球二的 |
[19:25] | What the hell is Earth-Two? | 地球二是什么东西 |
[19:27] | You know, threatening me… | 要知道 威胁我… |
[19:30] | that was a bad idea. | 可是个坏主意 |
[19:32] | Then again, your judgment’s in a perpetual state of impairment. | 不过你的判断力永远都是这么差 |
[19:36] | I should’ve finished you off the first time, | 我本该在第一次就解决掉你 |
[19:39] | although I doubt anybody would’ve missed you. | 尽管我觉得不会有人怀念你 |
[19:43] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[19:48] | We’re leaving now. | 马上离开 |
[19:48] | You followed me here? | 你跟踪我来这里吗 |
[19:49] | I didn’t follow you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[19:51] | I–I–I followed your DNA, which you left on my door handle. | 我跟踪了你留在门把手上的基因 |
[19:53] | It’s all part of this new program that I’m working on | 那是我正在研究的项目 |
[19:55] | that tracks genetic material. | 它能追踪到遗传物质 |
[19:56] | And here I thought I only | 而我以为这里 |
[19:57] | had one stalker that I had to worry about. | 要担心的跟踪者只有一个 |
[19:59] | So you should be flattered | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[20:01] | because I only stalk people that I like. | 因为我只跟踪我喜欢的人 |
[20:02] | And now that I’ve found you, | 既然我找到了你 |
[20:03] | you are going to tell me what is going on. | 你就得告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[20:10] | Hey, I know you’re new to this whole cop thing, | 我知道你还是个警察新手 |
[20:12] | but the SCPD is not exactly too popular in the Glades. | 但星城警局在贫民区不太受欢迎 |
[20:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:16] | Where are we anyway? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[20:19] | Kidnapper’s apartment. | 这是绑架者的住处 |
[20:20] | His name is Sam Hackett, | 他的名字叫山姆·哈克特 |
[20:21] | and he has a degree in electrical engineering, | 他拥有电机工程学位 |
[20:24] | and he has motive. | 和作案动机 |
[20:26] | His father, Dave, | 他的父亲戴夫 |
[20:27] | was my father’s bodyguard on the Queen’s Gambit. | 是我父亲在”金牌奎恩”号上的保镖 |
[20:32] | Wh–why would he be going after you for that? | 为什么他要因此针对你 |
[20:38] | Dave made it to the life raft with my father and I. | 戴夫跟我和我父亲都活着上了救生艇 |
[20:41] | When my father realized that only one of us could survive, | 当我父亲意识到我们中只有一个人能活时 |
[20:47] | he shot him. | 他开枪杀死了戴夫 |
[20:50] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道这件事 |
[20:51] | Nobody knew until Dr. Parker. | 在帕克医生之前都没人知道 |
[20:59] | Sam Hackett, SCPD. Open up. | 山姆·哈克特 星城警局 开门 |
[21:26] | Sam had a search trip planned to the North China Sea. | 山姆计划去中国北海进行一次搜索之旅 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry. He was still looking for his father? | 什么 他还在找他父亲吗 |
[21:33] | Still holding out hope he was alive? Why? | 还抱着他还活着的希望 为什么 |
[21:37] | Because you survived. | 因为你活下来了 |
[21:45] | And here are my unredacted transcripts with Dr. Parker. | 这是我和帕克医生谈话的原始记录 |
[21:52] | 亿万富翁失踪 罗伯特·奎恩与儿子在海上失踪 | |
[21:52] | All these years, Dinah. | 这么多年来 黛娜 |
[21:55] | All these years he never got closure. | 这么多年来他从没释怀 |
[22:01] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:03] | You got to see this. | 看看这个 |
[22:09] | Looks like he was building some sort of weapon. | 看起来他在制造某种武器 |
[22:15] | Remember, they’re the ones that need us alive, | 记住 他们需要我们活着 |
[22:18] | not the other way around. | 而不是相反 |
[22:22] | I love it when a plan comes together. | 我喜欢计划逐渐成型的样子 |
[23:13] | Looking for these? | 在找这个吗 |
[23:16] | You just keep trying and failing. | 你总是没记性 |
[23:18] | This time I came prepared. | 这次我有备而来 |
[23:30] | Not prepared enough. | 准备还不够充分 |
[23:43] | This time, I’m gonna finish the job. | 这次 我要了结你 |
[24:08] | This is The Dragon. | 我是恶龙 |
[24:10] | A.R.G.U.S. is coming for you. | 天眼会去找你了 |
[24:12] | And we’ll be sure to send him your regards when we do. | 我们找到他之后会替你问好 |
[24:21] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[24:22] | You look like you’ve heard a ghost. | 你像是听到一个鬼魂一样 |
[24:28] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生什么了 |
[24:32] | Well, first, I overrode the explosive program | 首先 我在你以为你 |
[24:34] | A.R.G.U.S. put inside your head | 服用镇静剂的二十分钟前 |
[24:36] | with a virtual reality simulation that | 运行了一个虚拟现实模拟 |
[24:38] | started running about 20 minutes before | 覆盖了天眼会在你脖子里 |
[24:40] | you remember getting your sedative. | 植入的炸弹 |
[24:42] | Then I owned your ass. | 然后我就控制了你 |
[24:45] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[24:46] | No. See, that all happened in your head, too. | 不 那些都是在你脑子里发生的 |
[24:49] | By the way, harsh. | 而且够残酷的 |
[24:51] | Get me out of here. | 放我离开这里 |
[24:52] | See, I don’t think you’re gonna want to be getting out of here | 我觉得你不会想离开这里 |
[24:54] | because if you were to do that, Dante would be waiting for you. | 因为你要是这么做 但丁会等着你 |
[24:58] | And I think he’s gonna be really pissed when he finds out | 他要是发现你给我们提供了追捕他的一切线索 |
[25:00] | you gave us everything we need to get him. | 他会非常生气 |
[25:07] | A.R.G.U.S. thanks you for your cooperation. | 天眼会感谢你的配合 |
[25:09] | 本地新闻 星城民意调查结果 | |
[25:09] | As Star City’s newest kidnapper continues to elude the police, | 随着星城最新绑架者继续躲避着警察 |
[25:13] | there have been renewed calls demanding Oliver Queen step down. | 有新的呼吁要求奥利弗·奎恩辞职 |
[25:17] | A recent poll showed that as many as 77% of Star City citizens | 最新民意调查结果显示有近八成的星城市民 |
[25:21] | would support his removal from the SC– | 支持除去他在星城警局… |
[25:25] | Any luck with the evidence at Hackett’s place? | 在哈克特的住所找到什么线索了吗 |
[25:27] | Well, the guys in tech are still working on I.D.-ing the fragments, | 技术人员还在检测碎片 |
[25:29] | but judging from his notes, | 但从他的笔记来看 |
[25:31] | plan “B” Involves a lot more than just kidnapping a reporter. | 备用计划远不止绑架一名记者 |
[25:34] | But we can’t stop him if we don’t know where he is. | 但如果不知道他在哪里 我们就没法阻止他 |
[25:37] | I know one way you can stop him– | 我知道有个方法能阻止他 |
[25:40] | fire me. | 开除我 |
[25:42] | 77% of Star City agrees with me. | 近八成的星城市民都赞成 |
[25:46] | So that’s what this is about, public opinion? | 这就是一切的关键吗 民意 |
[25:49] | No. I– | 不 我… |
[25:52] | I wore that mask for a reason. | 我是出于某种原因戴着面具 |
[25:54] | Now that I’ve taken it off, | 既然我现在取下了 |
[25:55] | maybe the consequences are finally catching up with me. | 也许我终于要承担后果了 |
[25:57] | Well, you can’t take responsibility | 你不能为一个疯子 |
[25:59] | for every choice some lunatic makes, you know? | 做的每一个决定负责 |
[26:01] | No. I have to take responsibility for this. | 不 我必须负这个责任 |
[26:04] | Me being on the force puts your reputation at risk, | 我待在警局会将你的名誉置于危险中 |
[26:08] | and it’s putting lives in danger. | 也会将人命置于危险中 |
[26:10] | Cops face risks every day. That is the job. | 警察每天都会面对危险 这就是我们的工作 |
[26:13] | And you are not putting anyone’s life in danger, | 只要你不停止为他们战斗 |
[26:16] | not unless you stop fighting for them. | 就不会将任何人的性命置于危险中 |
[26:18] | You think you’re gonna do one interview, | 你以为你做个采访 |
[26:20] | and all of a sudden, your problems go away overnight? | 你的麻烦就能突然间烟消云散吗 |
[26:21] | I think I have been so obsessed | 我觉得我一直都太执迷于 |
[26:24] | with proving to people I’m not my father | 向世人证明我不是我父亲 |
[26:26] | that I didn’t stop and look at all the ways | 以致于我没有停下来看看 |
[26:28] | that I am exactly like him. | 我有多像他 |
[26:30] | I should have come clean with Sam years ago. | 我本该在多年前就向山姆坦白 |
[26:33] | But you didn’t, | 但你没有 |
[26:34] | and you can’t stop the past from haunting you. | 你无法阻止过去对你的困扰 |
[26:39] | The only thing you have control over is | 你唯一能控制的是 |
[26:40] | What you do going forward. | 而是你接下来要做什么 |
[26:48] | Let me break this down for you in words | 让我用你能听懂的话 |
[26:50] | that I think that you’re going to be able to understand. | 再向你复述一遍 |
[26:51] | You are the D.A. | 你是地检官 |
[26:52] | You cannot be seen attacking randos outside of a bar! | 你不能在光天化日下袭击路人 |
[26:56] | Brett Collins isn’t a rando. | 布雷特·柯林斯可不是路人 |
[27:00] | He’s supposed to be dead. | 他应该是死人 |
[27:01] | What does that mean? What are you talking about?! | 什么意思 你在说什么 |
[27:04] | Collins is the drunk driver who killed my father, ok? | 柯林斯就是杀害我父亲的醉驾司机 |
[27:08] | I was 13. | 我当时13岁 |
[27:10] | And I spent so many years just dreaming | 这么多年来 我一直想着 |
[27:14] | of the ways that I was gonna make him pay. | 一定要让他付出代价 |
[27:16] | And you know what? I did. | 你知道吗 我做到了 |
[27:18] | When I got my cry, | 当我的祈求灵验时 |
[27:20] | I tracked him down, and I killed him. | 我追查到了柯林斯的下落 杀了他 |
[27:23] | Or at least I thought I had killed him, | 至少我以为我已经杀了他 |
[27:25] | But, apparently, he’s still alive | 但显然他还活着 |
[27:27] | and–and stalking me on another earth. Here. | 在另一个宇宙跟踪着我 你看 |
[27:32] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[27:34] | It’s, you haven’t had a problem talking about | 你杀了那么多人 |
[27:37] | the dozens of other people that you have killed. | 你从来不藏着掖着 |
[27:39] | Um, so why–oh, why keep this one a secret? | 为什么 要隐瞒这一个呢 |
[27:43] | If someone had killed my dad, | 如果有人杀了我父亲 |
[27:45] | I would want revenge, too. | 我也会想要复仇的 |
[27:48] | Collins–he caused the accident | 柯林斯 他制造的车祸 |
[27:52] | that killed my father, | 杀了我的父亲 |
[27:54] | but he wasn’t the reason my father died. | 但我父亲却不是因他而死的 |
[27:57] | He never should’ve been on the road that day. | 他那天根本不该出现在那条路上 |
[28:00] | He was working a lot, which… I hated… | 我以前讨厌他工作那么久 |
[28:08] | But I knew on my birthday | 但我知道我生日的时候 |
[28:09] | that we would be able to celebrate. | 他还是会与我一起庆祝 |
[28:14] | Only he… | 只不过 |
[28:17] | He showed up without my cake, | 他来的时候没给我带蛋糕 |
[28:20] | and I threw a tantrum. | 我就发脾气了 |
[28:22] | So he went back out. | 所以他又出去了 |
[28:28] | That’s when Collins drove him off the road. | 他就是那时被柯林斯撞死的 |
[28:32] | And do you know the last words that I said to my father? | 你知道我对父亲说的最后一句话是什么吗 |
[28:35] | The last thing that I said to him was “I hate you.” | 我对他说的最后一句话是”我恨你” |
[28:41] | My dad died because of me. | 我父亲是因我而死的 |
[28:46] | Well, now that you’ve said it out loud, | 既然你已经大声说出来了 |
[28:48] | Can you understand how irrational that is? | 你知道这么想有多不合理吗 |
[28:54] | This is exactly the reason i’ve never told anyone before. | 所以我从没和任何人说过这些 |
[28:56] | Well, you should’ve, | 你应该说的 |
[28:58] | so that that someone could tell you that it’s not your fault. | 这样才有人能告诉你 这不是你的错 |
[29:08] | If someone is after you on this earth | 如果有人在这个地球追踪你 |
[29:10] | or on any other earth, we are going to get him | 或是任何地球 我们就要一起抓住他 |
[29:14] | whoever they are together. | 不管这个人是谁 |
[29:24] | Officer Selway, what do you got? | 赛尔维警官 你查到了什么 |
[29:26] | There’s something strange about these fragments. | 这些碎片有点奇怪 |
[29:28] | There’s a partial etching on some of them. | 其中一些受到了部分侵蚀 |
[29:30] | Separately, they don’t mean much, | 分开来看 它们毫无意义 |
[29:31] | but you put them together, | 但如果将它们合在一起 |
[29:33] | you get the logo for star city electric. | 就是星城电力公司的标志 |
[29:35] | They use it to tag proprietary parts. | 他们用来贴在专用区域 |
[29:37] | Well, Hackett has a background in electrical engineering. | 哈克特有电气工程的背景 |
[29:39] | Do you think he was moonlighting for this company? | 你觉得他同时在这家公司工作吗 |
[29:41] | I ran his SOC. | 我查了他的社保信息 |
[29:42] | There’s no record of him working there. | 没有他在那里工作的记录 |
[29:45] | Maybe try Dave Hackett. | 试着查一下戴夫·哈克特 |
[29:46] | After his father died, Sam spiraled. | 在他父亲去世后 山姆失控了 |
[29:49] | Severe depression, got picked up for drugs. | 严重的抑郁症 染上了毒品 |
[29:51] | If he wanted to get a job, | 如果他想得到一份工作 |
[29:52] | He’d have to find a way to hide that. | 他就得想办法把那些隐藏起来 |
[29:54] | Well, damn. | 该死 |
[29:55] | Someone with the father’s soc | 有人使用他父亲的社保信息 |
[29:56] | has been working at SC Electric since 2015. | 自2015年起就在星城电力公司工作了 |
[29:58] | Hey, doesn’t the SCE use GPS trackers in their work vans now? | 星城电力公司在工作车里装定位了吧 |
[30:01] | Yup, I’ll run a trace. | 是的 我查一下 |
[30:09] | How did that 240 go? | 240代码什么情况 |
[30:10] | A couple of drunk frat bros. Waste of time. | 就是几个喝醉的兄弟会成员 浪费时间罢了 |
[30:13] | What’s going on over there? | 那边怎么回事 |
[30:14] | I guess the box needed work. | 可能是那个电箱需要修理吧 |
[30:16] | And 3, 2, 1. Bam. Huh. | 三 二 一 出来了 |
[30:21] | Found the location? | 找到地点了 |
[30:22] | Yeah, but it can’t be right. It says the van’s here. | 是的 但这不可能 上面显示货车在这里 |
[30:25] | Hey, did somebody call this in? | 有人上报这次修理吗 |
[30:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:51] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:55] | Dinah, you ok? | 黛娜 你没事吧 |
[30:58] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[30:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:11] | That was only a warning. | 刚刚只是个警告 |
[31:14] | Because you’ve aided and abetted Oliver Queen, | 因为你们援助并包庇了奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:16] | you’re all going to suffer. | 你们都要受折磨 |
[31:22] | The static generated by the electricity | 刚才的静电是由 |
[31:25] | coursing through these walls right now, | 穿过这些墙壁的电流产生的 |
[31:27] | It makes this vest and every substance | 这会让这件背心和每一个物质 |
[31:30] | that can hold a current deadly. | 都能包含致命的电流 |
[31:38] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[31:40] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[31:42] | Until I find him, | 到我找到他之前 |
[31:44] | every minute, a body drops. | 每过一分钟 我就杀一个人 |
[31:47] | He must’ve hacked into the electrical grid. | 他一定是黑进了电力系统 |
[31:49] | I want you to get outside, and you shut it down. | 你去外面 把电网关闭 |
[31:50] | I’ll stall him. | 我来拖住他 |
[31:51] | How? He wants you dead. | 怎么拖 他想杀你 |
[31:54] | Just hurry. | 抓紧时间 |
[31:59] | So much for your hero. | 你们的英雄到此为止了 |
[32:01] | Who’s ready to die? | 谁准备好去死了 |
[32:03] | Sam, that’s enough. | 山姆 够了 |
[32:08] | You want me? I’m right here. | 你想要我 我就在这 |
[32:12] | But I need you to let these people go. | 但是我要你放过这些人 |
[32:14] | They have nothing to do with this. | 他们与这件事无关 |
[32:16] | Of course they do. | 当然有关 |
[32:32] | SCPD, the news. | 星城警局 新闻媒体 |
[32:36] | They’re the ones who allow you | 就是他们纵容你 |
[32:37] | to fool everyone into thinking you’re a hero, | 让你蒙骗大家 以为你是英雄 |
[32:40] | but I know what you really are. | 但我知道你的真面目 |
[32:42] | I’m a liar, right, sam? | 我是个骗子 好吗 山姆 |
[32:45] | Because I did lie about your father. | 因为我在你父亲的事上说了谎 |
[32:48] | He was on the Queen’s Gambit. | 他当时在”金牌奎恩”号上 |
[32:50] | He made it to the life raft. | 他撑到了救生筏 |
[32:53] | And before my father took his own life, | 在我父亲自杀前 |
[32:55] | he murdered your dad | 他杀了你的父亲 |
[32:58] | so that I could survive. | 所以我才能活下来 |
[33:00] | Good. You finally– you finally admit it. | 很好 你终于承认了 |
[33:05] | I was worried that I was gonna be judged | 我有担心过 因为我父亲的罪过 |
[33:07] | by the sins of my father… | 而让我受到批判 |
[33:11] | But–but not coming to you for all of these years | 但是这么多年都没去找你 |
[33:17] | and not telling you the truth, | 没有告诉你真相 |
[33:20] | I never gave you a chance to get closure. | 我从没给你了结的机会 |
[33:24] | That’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[33:26] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:32] | We are way, way past apologies. | 道歉早就已经不管用了 |
[33:36] | My father is gone because of you, | 我父亲是因你而死的 |
[33:39] | And I need to make that right. | 我要你付出代价 |
[33:50] | I’m going to give everyone here | 我会给这里的每个人 |
[33:52] | the chance to make a decision my father never got to– | 一个我父亲从没有过的机会 |
[33:54] | whether to live or die. | 决定自己生还是死 |
[33:57] | Sam, no one is dying tonight. | 山姆 今晚没人会死 |
[34:01] | Kill him, you live. Don’t, you all fry. | 杀了他你们就能活 不做你们都得电死 |
[34:08] | You have till the count of 3. 1… | 我数到三 一 |
[34:10] | Don’t do this, Sam. | 山姆 别这么做 |
[34:12] | 2… | 二 |
[34:17] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[34:21] | If you really believe | 如果你真的相信 |
[34:23] | that you have to do this, | 你必须这么做的话 |
[34:27] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[34:31] | 3. | 三 |
[34:32] | Pull the damn trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[34:44] | Then I guess we all die. | 看来我们都得死 |
[34:57] | Gun! | 枪 |
[35:00] | Like I said, nobody dies tonight. | 我说过 今晚没人会死 |
[35:05] | That includes you. | 包括你在内 |
[35:11] | I think the entire city | 我想市民在知道 |
[35:13] | can sleep a little more soundly knowing that | 山姆·哈克特被逮捕后 |
[35:16] | Sam Hackett is behind bars. | 能睡得更安稳了 |
[35:18] | Well, that’s the reason I asked to be here today. | 那就是我要求今天到场的原因了 |
[35:22] | I’d like to set the record straight. | 我想要澄清事实 |
[35:24] | 12 years ago, | 12年前 |
[35:27] | when my father’s boat went down… | 当我父亲的船沉没的时候 |
[35:31] | he and I weren’t the only two people, | 我和他并不是唯二 |
[35:35] | to reach the life raft. | 登上救生艇的人 |
[35:37] | A third individual, his bodyguard, Dave Hackett, | 第三个人 是他的保镖戴夫·哈克特 |
[35:42] | was also aboard. | 也在船上 |
[35:43] | Now, when my father realized that | 当我的父亲意识到没有足够的 |
[35:46] | there wasn’t enough food and water for everyone, as you know, | 食物和水供应所有人 如同你们所知 |
[35:50] | He sacrificed himself for me. | 他牺牲自己来救我 |
[35:53] | But before he took his own life, | 但在他自杀之前 |
[35:57] | he took Dave Hackett’s. | 他杀了戴夫·哈克特 |
[36:00] | Your father killed Dave Hackett. | 你父亲杀了戴夫·哈克特 |
[36:05] | My father killed Dave Hackett. | 我父亲杀了戴夫·哈克特 |
[36:08] | The people of S-star city deserve the truth. | 星城人民需要知道真相 |
[36:12] | Why come forward now? | 为什么现在披露 |
[36:14] | Hackett has been apprehended. | 哈克特已经被逮捕了 |
[36:16] | The threat is over. | 威胁解除了 |
[36:17] | Because transparency is about | 因为信息透明不只是 |
[36:20] | more than just not wearing a mask. | 不戴面具 |
[36:29] | I’ve made mistakes. | 我犯错了 |
[36:31] | I’m sure that I will make mistakes again. | 我确定我会再犯错 |
[36:36] | But what I will not do is lie. | 但我不会再说谎 |
[36:40] | That is my promise to you, | 那是我对你们 |
[36:45] | the people of Star city. | 所有星城人民的承诺 |
[36:55] | I have waited a long time | 我早就想要让迪亚兹 |
[36:56] | to wipe the smirk off of Diaz’s face. | 再也笑不出来了 |
[36:59] | Curtis, this is very, very good work. | 柯蒂斯 做得非常非常好 |
[37:01] | Well, I am happy to help make Diaz’s life miserable | 我很高兴在给迪亚兹添堵上帮了忙 |
[37:04] | Anytime anywhere. | 随时随地 |
[37:05] | Your vr program, it is a game changer. | 你的虚拟现实程序 是个决定性的改变 |
[37:08] | Now that we got the Dante info, | 既然我们知道但丁的信息 |
[37:09] | We can get rid of those neck bombs | 我们可以移除那些脖子里的炸弹 |
[37:10] | and finally cancel the ghost initiative | 然后终于可以彻底地 |
[37:11] | once and for all, right? | 终止幽灵行动 对吧 |
[37:15] | Right? | 对吧 |
[37:19] | Curtis… | 柯蒂斯 |
[37:21] | The ghost initiative program still has value. | 幽灵行动计划依然有价值 |
[37:24] | We need boots on the ground. | 我们需要地面部队 |
[37:26] | Look, thanks to you, we can now get in their heads, | 多亏了你 我们现在可以进到他们的脑子里 |
[37:28] | predict problems before they arise. | 在问题产生前预测到它们 |
[37:30] | This is going to save a lot of lives in the field. | 这将在战场上拯救无数人 |
[37:32] | Except maybe theirs. | 也许除了他们自己 |
[37:34] | When the Dante threat is over, | 当但丁的威胁解除了 |
[37:36] | I promise you we will shut this thing down for good. | 我向你保证我们会永远地停止这项计划 |
[37:39] | There’s always gonna be another Dante. | 永远会有另一个但丁 |
[37:41] | There’s always gonna be | 永远会有一个 |
[37:42] | a logical reason to compromise, | 合理的理由去妥协 |
[37:43] | But I’m not doing that anymore. | 但我不会再那么做了 |
[37:45] | We’ve had this conversation. | 我们已经谈论过这个话题了 |
[37:46] | Walking away is not the answer. | 离开并不是答案 |
[37:48] | Oh, I’m not walking away. | 我不是要离开 |
[37:50] | I’m just not going to be | 我只是不会再 |
[37:51] | following orders blindly anymore either. | 盲目地听从指示 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna call my own shots. | 我要做出自己的决定 |
[38:03] | A stalker from a different earth. | 一个来自不同地球的跟踪者 |
[38:07] | Of course. Why wouldn’t there be? | 当然 为什么不会有呢 |
[38:11] | Ah. I hope you’re not leaving | 我希望你不是要离开 |
[38:14] | because I have some good news. | 我有些好消息 |
[38:16] | We have Brett Collins in custody. | 我们现在已经拘留了布雷特·柯林斯 |
[38:18] | And after what you just told me, | 而在听过你所说的之后 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna make sure he stays there for a very long time. | 我会确保他会待在那很长一段时间 |
[38:21] | But how can you hold him | 但你怎么以他在 |
[38:22] | for crimes he committed on another earth? | 另一个地球上犯的罪来拘留他 |
[38:24] | This scumbag is, unfortunately, | 这个人渣 很不幸地 |
[38:26] | our earth’s problem. | 是我们地球的问题 |
[38:28] | Beat cop picked him up for public intoxication, | 巡警将他以”公共场合醉酒罪”逮捕 |
[38:30] | and it looks like he has a history of stalking | 而他似乎还有跟踪的历史 |
[38:32] | and anti-vigilante violence. | 以及反治安维持者的暴力行为 |
[38:34] | Well, that makes sense. | 那很合理 |
[38:35] | I mean, he would’ve seen your interview, | 我是说 他可能看过你的采访 |
[38:36] | and you are the former Black Canary, so– | 而你是前任黑金丝雀 所以 |
[38:39] | And the karma gods must really be on your side, | 还有因果报应之神肯定站在你这边 |
[38:42] | because Cisco just texted. | 因为西斯科刚查验过了 |
[38:44] | That Brett Collins from your earth | 来自你的地球的布雷特·柯林斯 |
[38:46] | died 5 years ago on his porch | 五年前因不明原因 |
[38:49] | from unknown causes. | 死在他的门廊上 |
[38:50] | So 5 minutes ago, I had 2 Brett problems, | 所以五分钟前 我有两个布雷特问题 |
[38:52] | and now I have none. | 而现在我一个也没有了 |
[38:54] | None. | 没了 |
[38:56] | Well, thank you. Thank you to the both of you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们两个 |
[38:59] | It’s not so bad having other people back you up, | 有其他人支持感觉还不坏 |
[39:02] | is it? | 对吧 |
[39:09] | Laurel had a stalker? | 劳蕾尔有个跟踪者 |
[39:10] | Yeah, it’s been a crazy couple of days. | 对 过去几天真是疯狂 |
[39:13] | Yup. | 对的 |
[39:13] | Speaking of, I saw your interview. | 说到这 我看你的采访了 |
[39:16] | I’m so proud of you. That couldn’t have been easy. | 我真为你感到骄傲 那肯定不容易 |
[39:18] | It’s a start. | 是一个开始 |
[39:19] | It’s gonna take a lot more to convince this city | 还需要更多努力让这个城市的人相信 |
[39:22] | I’ve changed. | 我改变了 |
[39:23] | Oh, I think you’d be surprised. | 我想你会惊讶的 |
[39:28] | I, um, I forgot– | 我 我忘记 |
[39:31] | I forgot something over here. | 我有东西忘在那了 |
[39:44] | I saw your interview. | 我看了你的采访 |
[39:48] | That took guts. | 那需要勇气 |
[39:50] | It was the truth. | 那是真相 |
[39:54] | It took me too long to say it. | 我花太长时间才说出来 |
[39:57] | But you did. | 但你说出来了 |
[39:59] | And that’s a start. | 而那是个开始 |
[40:02] | When I was little, I imagined | 当我小的时候 我想象过 |
[40:05] | what it’d be like to live in the Queen mansion. | 住在奎恩宅邸会是什么感觉 |
[40:09] | Your lives seemed so glamorous… | 你的生活看起来那么光鲜亮丽 |
[40:14] | But even more than that, I imagined | 更重要的是 我想像过 |
[40:17] | what it must have been like to have a family. | 有一个家会是什么样子 |
[40:21] | Your father robbed me of that, | 你的父亲剥夺了这一切 |
[40:23] | something I swore I could never forgive. | 而我发誓我永不原谅的 |
[40:26] | But I see now you are different from him. | 但我看到你跟他不同 |
[40:30] | I’m trying to be. | 我在尝试 |
[40:34] | Does all this mean you’re ready to talk? | 这意味你准备好要谈谈了吗 |
[40:38] | It means I’m ready to think about talking. | 这表示我准备好要考虑了 |
[40:43] | I’ll take that. | 我接受 |