Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:53] The world is not a fair place. 世界并不公平
[00:57] Innocent people die while the guilty go free. 无辜的人死去 而罪犯得到自由
[01:00] The system is broken, filled with corruption, greed, 制度被破坏 充斥着腐败 贪婪
[01:03] and apathy. 及冷漠
[01:04] The people who are supposed to protect us are failing us. 本该保护我们的人却在辜负我们
[01:18] Criminals continue to walk the streets 罪犯继续逍遥法外
[01:19] because no one is willing to stop them. 因为没人愿意阻止他们
[01:24] The world may not be fair, 世界也许不公平
[01:25] but everyone deserves justice 但大家应该获得正义
[01:28] and someone looking out for them. 应该有人保护他们
[02:01] And in other news from City Hall, 市政厅发来另一消息
[02:02] today marks the dawn of a new era for Star City, 今日标记着星城新时代的黎明
[02:06] an unprecedented partnership between the SCPD 最近脱下面具的奥利弗·奎恩
[02:09] and the recently unmasked Oliver Queen, 和星城警局展开空前合作
[02:11] now a deputized member of the police force. 他现在是警队的副职成员
[02:21] You expecting someone? 你在等谁吗
[02:23] If anyone from my organization caught me talking to you, 如果我组织的人发现我跟你谈话
[02:25] it’s lights out for Marco. 我就完蛋了
[02:29] This will calm your nerves. 这能让你镇定点
[02:35] It certainly does. 当然能
[02:36] Did you find William Glenmorgan? 你找到威廉·格伦摩根了吗
[02:38] Not exactly. 不全是
[02:40] We’ve used Glenmorgan for a few sensitive jobs. 我们找过格伦摩根负责一些敏感的任务
[02:42] So have the Bratva, the Irish, 兄弟会和爱尔兰人也找过他
[02:44] and anyone else rich enough to pay him, 只要出得起钱请他
[02:45] but no one has seen his face. 但没人见过他的脸
[02:47] So how do you hire him? 你怎么雇佣他
[02:48] Through the online black market, 用线上黑市
[02:50] but he’s very careful. 但他非常小心
[02:51] Glenmorgan might not even be his real name. 格伦摩根甚至可能不是他真名
[02:54] Word is he’s in town contracting for Talis Global. 传言他在城里替塔里斯国际办事
[03:01] That will get you into the Talis server room. 这能带你进入塔里斯国际的服务器机房
[03:04] You’ll have to find your own way into the building. 但你得靠自己进入那栋大楼
[03:09] What’d this guy do to you anyway? 这人怎么招惹你了
[03:11] I’m not paying you to ask me questions. 我不是付钱让你提问的
[04:19] Freeze! 别动
[04:21] I said, freeze! 我说了别动
[04:24] Get on the ground. 趴在地上
[04:39] Show yourself. Nobody has to get hurt. 出来 没必要造成伤害
[04:46] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[04:47] Holy crap. 该死
[04:51] I got you. I got you. 我扶着你 我扶着你
[04:59] Game time, rookie. You ready? 开干 菜鸟 准备好了吗
[05:03] It’s not my first crime scene, Dinah. 我不是第一次到犯罪现场 黛娜
[05:04] No, but it’s your first one as an SCPD deputy, 没错 但你是第一次以星城警局副手的身份
[05:07] so try not to screw it up, huh? 别搞砸了 好吗
[05:10] Kidding. 说笑的
[05:12] The new Green Arrow has been dropping felons 新绿箭侠几乎每晚
[05:14] at my doorstep almost every night, 都扔重犯在我门前
[05:16] but this is something different–a b & e. 但这次有所不同
[05:21] It doesn’t look like it ended well. 看起来情况不太顺利
[05:24] Don’t touch that. 别乱碰
[05:26] This is a crime scene, 这是犯罪现场
[05:28] and at a crime scene, we follow proper procedure… 在犯罪现场 我们遵循正规程序
[05:31] a concept that is clearly alien to you. 对你来说是完全陌生的概念
[05:34] My apologies. 我很抱歉
[05:35] I’ll take that, please. 交给我吧
[05:37] Yes, captain. 好的 队长
[05:43] So not everyone is excited 我看出来了 不是每个人
[05:44] about our new partnership, I see. 都乐见我们的新合作关系
[05:46] It’s gonna take some time for them to get used 他们需要些时间适应
[05:48] to the Green Arrow wearing a badge. 绿箭侠戴警徽
[05:51] But, hey, this is the best lead we’ve had 但这是我们找到戴兜帽的人
[05:53] on finding out who’s under that hood. 最佳的线索
[05:55] It shouldn’t take too long to analyze the blood. 分析血液应该不用太久
[05:56] By not long, you mean at least a week. 不用太久指的是至少一周吧
[05:58] My crime lab is buried under mountains of evidence. 我的罪证实验室有满山证据待化验
[06:01] There’s another option. 还有其他选择
[06:05] Dinah, why is the SCPD working with the Green Arrow 黛娜 星城警局为什么跟绿箭侠合作
[06:07] if you are not going to use my resources? 却不用他的资源
[06:13] Please. 拜托
[06:18] Ok. 好吧
[06:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:37] Careful. It’s gonna be sore. 小心 会疼
[06:40] Not bad. 不赖
[06:41] Well, the navy didn’t teach me heart surgery or anything, 海军没教我心脏手术之类的
[06:43] but I can handle a few stitches. 但缝针我还是会的
[06:45] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不用客气
[06:50] So you want to tell me what happened out there? 要告诉我发生了什么事吗
[06:55] Ok. How about your name? 好吧 或者告诉我你的名字
[07:00] I appreciate the help, 我很感激你帮我
[07:01] but I’m not looking to make new friends. 但我没打算交新朋友
[07:02] – Looks like you could use some. – I work alone. -看起来你用得上 -我单干
[07:05] But you came to my place. 但是你找上我的
[07:06] And I’m starting to regret 可我开始后悔
[07:07] not taking my chances at the hospital. 没去医院冒险了
[07:10] Well, I guess stubbornness comes with the suit. 看来那套制服自带固执的性格
[07:14] Look, you’re doing a lot of good out there, 你在外头做了很多善事
[07:16] and you obviously care about the Glades. 显然你很关心贫民区
[07:19] Let me help you. 让我帮你
[07:20] You have no idea what I care about. 你不知道我关心什么
[07:22] If Oliver Queen knew anything, 奥利弗·奎恩明白一件事
[07:24] it’s that you can’t save the city alone. 一个人救不了一座城市
[07:27] I’m not Oliver Queen. 我不是奥利弗·奎恩
[07:35] Zoe, you’re supposed to be at the mayor’s fundraising breakfast. 佐伊 你该出席市长的筹款早餐
[07:37] He knows I hate those things. 他知道我讨厌那些事
[07:40] It still doesn’t look good 他的幕僚长迟到
[07:41] when his chief of staff shows up late. 还是看起来不好
[07:43] He loves schmoozing donors. 他喜欢跟捐赠人闲谈
[07:45] 20 bucks says he didn’t even notice. 我赌20元他甚至不会注意到
[07:49] Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, 早上好 女士们先生们
[07:50] esteemed donors and beneficiaries. 尊敬的捐赠人和受益人
[07:52] It’s my honor to introduce the man 我荣幸地介绍
[07:54] who single-handedly cleaned up the Glades– 独力整顿好贫民区的
[07:56] my friend and your mayor, Rene Ramirez. 我的朋友 你们的市长雷内·拉米雷斯
[08:01] Thank you, Keven. 谢谢你 凯文
[08:03] And thank you all for coming out today. 感谢大家今天到场出席
[08:08] Many years ago, 多年前
[08:09] we came together for a common purpose– 我们为共同目的聚到一起
[08:12] to improve the Glades when no one else would. 在其他人漠不关心时改善贫民区
[08:16] And look at us now. 看看现在的我们
[08:18] The Glades have never been stronger, 贫民区从未如此强大
[08:21] but our work’s far from over. 但距离完成大业还很远
[08:24] And I promise you if I’m reelected, 我保证如果我再当选
[08:29] I will keep fighting to make sure 我会继续奋斗
[08:32] the Glades remains the greatest place on earth. 确保贫民区继续是地球最棒的地方
[08:51] Afternoon, Mr. Diaz. 下午好 迪亚兹先生
[08:53] I have to say, the accommodations here– 不得不说 这里的住宿条件
[08:57] a lot more comfortable than Slabside. 比斯拉博赛舒服多了
[08:59] You can thank me by telling me everything you know 你可以报答我 向我供出
[09:03] about the terrorist financier known as Dante. 恐怖分子出资人但丁的一切
[09:06] Three days you keep on asking me the same thing, 三天以来你一直问我同样的问题
[09:09] and I keep on telling you I don’t know anything. 我也一直告诉你我不知道任何事
[09:11] Then why did he help pay your debt to the Longbow Hunters? 那他为什么帮你还债给长弓猎手
[09:15] You must be really desperate to be reaching out to me. 你肯定很绝望才会来找我
[09:20] Is that your husband on the other side of the glass? 你丈夫在玻璃镜的另一面吗
[09:24] How you doing, Johnny boy? 你好吗 约翰兄弟
[09:26] Keep stonewalling, Mr. Diaz, 继续拖延吧 迪亚兹先生
[09:29] and watch how fast those accommodations 看看你享受的住宿条件
[09:31] you’re enjoying disappear. 会多快消失
[09:32] You’ll see just how uncomfortable a place 让你看看天眼会
[09:35] A.R.G.U.S. can be. 能让你多不舒服
[09:36] Or we can send you back to Slabside, 或者我们可以送你回斯拉博赛
[09:39] let you rot there. 让你烂在那里
[09:40] Let me be… 让我…
[09:43] real clear. 好好说清楚
[09:48] For the cheap seats, 场外观众
[09:51] screw you. 去你的
[09:55] I want my lawyer. 我要找律师
[10:01] You belong to A.R.G.U.S. now. 你现在归天眼会
[10:03] No one knows you’re here, 没人知道你在这里
[10:04] and no one ever will. 也没人会知道
[10:06] So I suggest you cooperate. 所以我劝你跟我们合作
[10:08] I got nothing more to say. 我无话可说了
[10:19] DNA match– Oliver Queen. DNA匹配 奥利弗·奎恩
[10:23] DNA signature confirmed. DNA特征确认
[10:25] I knew you were here before you even walked in the door! 你还没走进来我就知道你来了
[10:27] How’s that? 怎么样
[10:29] – That’s good work. – Thank you. -挺棒的 -谢谢
[10:30] Aren’t you a working man now? 你现在不是上班族了吗
[10:31] Shouldn’t you be at the SCPD? 不该在星城警局吗
[10:32] Uh, they need a little help from Team Arrow… 他们需要绿箭队的帮忙
[10:34] specifically you. 特指你
[10:35] – Cool. – You need to analyze this DNA. -好吧 -分析一下这个DNA
[10:39] It belongs to the new Green Arrow. 是新绿箭侠的
[10:40] Some husbands bring their wives home flowers, 人家的丈夫带花回家给妻子
[10:42] and mine brings me blood from a crime scene. 我的带犯罪现场的血回来给我
[10:44] They say romance is dead. 他们还说浪漫不再了
[10:47] Any idea on who it could be? 知道可能是谁的吗
[10:50] Nope. 不知道
[10:51] Oh, you’re no fun. 你真无趣
[10:53] You don’t think it could be Roy, do you? 你不会觉得是罗伊的吧
[10:55] Oh. We are not even on the same continent as Roy. 我们跟罗伊甚至不在同一大陆
[10:58] Yeah. 没错
[11:00] Well, let’s find out who our mystery man is, 让我们瞧瞧神秘男人是谁
[11:03] shall we? 好吗
[11:14] Well, shame on us for being so sexist. 我们那么性别歧视真羞愧
[11:16] Our mystery man is actually a woman. 我们的神秘人其实是女性
[11:19] Really? 真的吗
[11:20] Yeah. 是的
[11:28] Can you sit down? 你能坐下吗
[11:32] Why? 为什么
[11:33] ’cause the, um– well, before you ask, 因为 在你问之前
[11:36] I mean, no, it’s not, it’s not Thea– 这不是西娅的
[11:38] The DNA match is on your father’s side. DNA跟你父亲那边的基因匹配
[11:41] I’m sorry. Say again? 抱歉 再说一次
[11:44] The vigilante is your sister. 治安维持者是你妹妹
[12:14] No! 不
[12:15] Get in! Get in, boss. 上车 上车 老大
[12:17] Go! Go! Go! 快走 快走
[12:25] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[12:27] You mean besides saving your ass? 你是说除了救你吗
[12:28] I knew that sniper was there. 我知道那个狙击手在那
[12:30] I told you, I don’t need your help. 我告诉过你 我不需要你的帮助
[12:32] Well, it looked like you were gonna kill that guy. 看起来你是要杀了他
[12:33] I was gonna take him alive to get some answers. 我是打算活捉他 套出点信息
[12:36] Talis Global is no joke. 塔里斯国际不是闹着玩的
[12:38] They recruit navy seals, mercs, assassins, 他们招募海豹突击队员 雇佣兵 刺客
[12:41] not the kind of folks you want to mess with alone. 不是那种你可以独自对付的
[12:43] This is my mission. 这是我的使命
[12:45] It’s personal, so stay out of it. 是私人恩怨 你别管
[12:47] The next time you get in my way, 下次你再碍我事
[12:49] I’m putting an arrow through you. 我就一箭射穿你
[13:01] No hits on the state birth index, 没找到出生证明
[13:03] no hospital records. 也没有医院记录
[13:05] As far as the government is concerned, 在政府看来
[13:06] Your mystery sister doesn’t even exist. 你神秘的妹妹根本不存在
[13:08] Well, my father was always very good at burying his secrets. 我父亲总是很善于隐藏他的秘密
[13:12] Yeah. 确实
[13:16] Hey, you ok? 你还好吗
[13:19] You know, this has to be a shock, 这确实很震惊
[13:21] not as big as a shock as maybe 虽不及你变成闪电侠
[13:23] becoming the Flash and then fighting alongside Batwoman, 和蝙蝠女并肩作战令人震惊
[13:25] but still a shock. 但还是挺震惊的
[13:28] I have come to terms with the fact that 我已经接受了
[13:31] my father kept things from us. 我父亲有事瞒着我们的事实
[13:35] Hey, maybe you should reach out to her. 或许你应该去找她
[13:37] I feel like if she wanted to talk to me, 我感觉如果是她想和我谈
[13:39] she would’ve come and talked to me. 她早该来找我了
[13:40] Oliver, she’s running around town dressed like you. 奥利弗 她穿着和你一样的衣服满城跑
[13:42] I mean, I’m no therapist, but I’m pretty sure 虽然我不是心理医生 但我肯定
[13:43] the technical term for that is cry for help. 那种行为 专业术语就是渴望帮助
[13:45] She has to have a reason. 她肯定是有原因的
[13:46] Yeah. 确实
[13:48] I don’t feel comfortable just barging into her life, 我觉得这样什么都不知道
[13:52] not without knowing more. 就闯入她的生活很不妥
[13:54] I need answers. 我需要答案
[13:57] Well, luckily for you, your wife is 幸运的是 你老婆我
[13:59] very talented at finding invisible people. 在找这些隐形人方面很在行
[14:00] Some even call her a genius. 有些人还说她是天才
[14:04] So one thing we know about your father is that he loved 我们知道你父亲很喜欢
[14:06] a good old-fashioned paper trail. 老式的书面记录
[14:08] He used an offshore account to handle 他用境外账户来处理
[14:10] some of his more sensitive financial transactions. 一些更为敏感的财务交易
[14:14] Yup, recurring payments to M&H storage 确实 定期打款到兰湾的一个
[14:17] in Orchid Bay, and the good news is MH储物箱 好消息是
[14:18] the account is still active. 这个账户还活跃着
[14:20] We need whatever’s in that storage unit. 我们需要那个储物格里的东西
[14:21] We need it here immediately. 马上就要
[14:23] Ok. Copy that. And… 好的 收到
[14:29] One more thing. 还有一件事
[14:31] Just one more? 只有一件吗
[14:32] The account is not registered to your father. 这个账户没有注册在你父亲名下
[14:34] It’s registered to your mom. 是在你母亲名下
[15:11] There he is… 他来了
[15:14] The man himself. 那个男人
[15:19] You think you’re gonna be the one 你觉得
[15:21] to get me to talk? 你能让我开口吗
[15:22] Let me make one thing clear, Ricardo. 让我跟你说清楚一件事 里卡多
[15:24] You will tell us exactly what we need to know. 你会一五一十地说出我们想知道的事
[15:29] A little good cop– 好警察
[15:31] Heh–bad cop. 坏警察
[15:35] I’ve beaten that game before. 我以前就赢过这场游戏
[15:37] I’m not here to play any games with you. 我不是来跟你玩游戏的
[15:42] I’m here to offer you a deal. 我是来跟你做交易
[15:45] John, what are you doing? 约翰 你在干什么
[15:50] Deputy Director Bell. 副局长贝尔
[15:52] What are you doing here? 你过来做什么
[15:53] The pentagon sent me to help deal 五角大楼派我来帮助控制
[15:54] with the situation brewing in Kahndaq. 坎达格不断发酵的局势
[15:58] Imagine my surprise when I heard 想象一下 当我听到有谣言说
[15:59] a rumor that you had taken Ricardo Diaz 里卡多·迪亚兹被天眼会拘留时
[16:01] into A.R.G.U.S. custody. 我有多惊讶
[16:03] Clearly not just a rumor. 显然那不是个谣言
[16:05] What kind of deal? 什么样的交易
[16:10] It’s simple, really. 很简单 真的
[16:13] You give us Dante, you go free. 你供出但丁 我们就放你走
[16:18] Are you serious? 当真吗
[16:23] Those are the terms. 这就是条件
[16:26] Mr. Diggle, a word. 狄格尔先生 借一步说话
[16:32] You think about it. 你好好想想
[16:50] Ricardo Diaz was just arrested. 里卡多·迪亚兹刚落网
[16:51] Now you two want to set him free? 现在你们俩就想放他走
[16:53] What the hell is going on here? 这到底是怎么回事
[16:54] My apologies for not looping you in sooner, sir. 先生 很抱歉我没能早点告诉你
[16:56] Director Michaels and I were in the process 麦考斯局长和我正在
[16:58] of reinstating the Ghost Initiative. 重启幽灵项目
[17:02] And Mr. Diaz here was our first potential recruit. 迪亚兹先生是我们的第一个潜在成员
[17:05] What’s that? 那是什么项目
[17:05] A defunct A.R.G.U.S. program that employed 是天眼会之前废弃的项目
[17:07] expendable criminals for covert operations. 意在雇佣罪犯来完成一些秘密行动
[17:10] It was scrubbed shortly after my predecessor died. 在我上一任去世不久后就被抹掉了
[17:13] And you think it’s a good idea to bring it back? 你觉得这时候重启它是个好主意吗
[17:19] Are you questioning my decision, 你是在质疑我的决定吗
[17:22] Deputy Director? 副局长
[17:25] Of course not, madam. Director. 当然不是 局长
[17:28] That kind of radical, out-of-the-box approach is 这种胆大 创新的方法
[17:31] exactly the shot in the arm A.R.G.U.S. needs. 正是天眼会现在所需要的
[17:35] I’m sure the pentagon will be very excited 我确信五角大楼听到这个消息
[17:36] to hear about this. 一定会非常兴奋
[17:44] Nice work, agent. 干得好 探员
[17:54] Looking stronger in the ring, peanut. 在拳击台上变厉害了 小可爱
[17:56] Just got to work on your right cross a little more. 不过你的右勾拳还要再加把劲
[18:11] Guess the new Green Arrow needs 看来新的绿箭侠还是需要
[18:12] Wild Dog’s help after all. 野狗的帮助啊
[18:15] I’ll be fine, Dad. Go. 我不会有事的 爸爸 去吧
[18:17] All right. 好吧
[18:26] Thank you. Ok. See you soon. Ok. 谢谢你 回头见
[18:30] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[18:32] Must have been a nasty bug 你三天都没上班
[18:33] for you to miss 3 days of work. 病得不轻啊
[18:35] It was, but I’m better now. 确实是 不过我现在好多了
[18:38] Good. Because the education initiative 太好了 因为那个教育的倡议
[18:40] is coming to a vote next week, 下周就要投票表决了
[18:41] And Councilman Roberts still needs some hand-holding, so– 罗伯茨议员还需要特别关照一下 所以…
[18:43] Actually, Dad, there’s something else 实际上 爸爸 还有件事
[18:45] I need to talk to you about. 我需要跟你说一下
[18:48] Someone’s planning an attack on Star City. 有人在策划袭击星城
[18:53] Zoe, please tell me you haven’t been talking to Dinah. 佐伊 请你告诉我你没和黛娜聊过什么
[18:55] They’re planning to set off multiple bombs. 他们计划在多处引爆炸弹
[18:59] And we need to find out where. 我们需要把地点找出来
[19:00] I want you to give the SCPD access 我想让你给星城警局
[19:04] to the Archer Program. 使用弓箭手项目的权限
[19:05] You want me to use our security system, 你想让我用我们的安全系统
[19:08] the very thing that keeps us safe, 那个唯一能让我们安全的工具
[19:12] to help Star City? 去帮助星城
[19:14] You’re out of your mind. 你一定是疯了
[19:16] You’re the Mayor. You have a responsibility– 你是市长 你有责任…
[19:18] Don’t you dare talk to me about my responsibility! 你别跟我说什么我的责任
[19:23] When the Glades needed help, 在贫民区需要帮助时
[19:24] no one came to our rescue. 没人来帮我们
[19:26] Dad, if this bomb goes off, 爸爸 如果炸弹爆炸了
[19:29] thousands of people could die. 成千上万的人可能会死
[19:30] How could you turn your back on that? 你怎么能对这事置之不理呢
[19:40] The Archer Program wiped out crime in the Glades 弓箭手项目把贫民区的犯罪都铲除了
[19:44] and helped it thrive. 而且帮助它繁荣起来
[19:47] You do remember what happened 你应该还记得它被坏人利用时
[19:48] when it fell in the wrong hands once. 所发生的事吧
[19:51] And we barely recovered. 我们到现在还没完全恢复呢
[19:53] So I’m the wrong hands? 所以我是坏人了
[19:54] You know that’s not what I meant. 你知道我不是这个意思
[19:56] You know what I know is, 我知道的是
[19:58] Is that you used to stand up for anyone in need. 你以前对需要帮助的人都会挺身而出的
[20:02] It didn’t matter which part of town they were from. 不管他们是来自于城市的什么地方
[20:03] You were a hero. 你曾经是个英雄
[20:07] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[20:30] I want to know why. 我想知道为什么
[20:32] You’re gonna have to be more specific. 你得说得具体点
[20:33] Why do you want to help me? 你为什么要帮我
[20:36] ’cause we’re the same. 因为我们是一路人
[20:37] I doubt that. 我表示怀疑
[20:39] You said your mission is personal. 你说过你是出于个人原因
[20:42] So is mine. 我也是
[20:44] I watched as my wife got shot to death 我亲眼看见我的老婆在这一带
[20:45] By a drug dealer from these streets. 被一个毒贩枪杀
[20:49] And for a long time, all I saw was red. 有很长时间 我的眼前都是一片血色
[20:52] Then I met Oliver Queen and their team, 后来我遇到奥利弗·奎恩和他的团队
[20:54] And they helped me channel my anger 他们帮助我把我的怒火引向
[20:55] into a fight for a better life. 追寻更好生活的奋斗上
[20:58] I just want to pay that forward. 我只是想把这传递下去
[21:00] That can’t be all. 一定还有别的吧
[21:02] Ok. 好吧
[21:06] Ever since Oliver went to prison… 自从奥利弗被关进监狱…
[21:10] I’ve been alone. 我就形单影只了
[21:13] My friends, my team– 我的朋友们 我的团队…
[21:14] They–they moved on, found another way to be heroes. 他们都找到别的方式行侠仗义去了
[21:18] And I’ve been running around the city helping you. 而我则满城去帮助你
[21:24] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[21:31] Follow me. 跟我来
[21:39] 危险 禁止入内 根据《星城住房和建筑维护标准》第三条 这些建筑被评判为危险和不安全
[21:44] If I knew there were this many boxes, 如果我知道有这么多箱子
[21:45] I wouldn’t have had them all delivered to our living room. 我就不会让他们都搬到我们的客厅了
[21:48] This feels like a waste of time. 这感觉是浪费时间
[21:50] Hey, you call this a waste of time? 你说这是浪费时间
[21:51] I don’t know. You were pretty good. 我不知道 你还挺在行的
[21:53] You clearly weren’t too happy about Thea being born, though. 不过很明显你对西娅的出生不是很高兴
[21:55] Yeah. But she grew on me. 确实 但我慢慢就喜欢她了
[22:00] What’s that? 那是什么
[22:02] This is a letter to Walter Steele… from my dad. 这是我爸爸写给…沃尔特·斯蒂尔的信
[22:10] I always forget that Walter and your dad were friends, 我老是忘了你爸和沃尔特曾经是朋友
[22:12] before Walter and your mother, you know? 在沃尔特和你妈那个之前
[22:16] What does it say? 信上写了什么
[22:24] “Dear walter, “亲爱的沃尔特
[22:27] “As you know, I haven’t always made “如你所知 我不总是做出
[22:28] “The best choices, “最佳选择
[22:29] “and if you’re reading this letter, “如果你收到了这封信
[22:33] it means I’m gone.” 那就意味着我已经离世了”
[22:40] “I need your help to right one last wrong.” “我需要你帮助我纠正最后一个错误”
[22:46] “There’s a woman– “有个女人…
[22:50] “Kazumi Adachi. “叫和美·安达
[22:53] “I loved her. “我爱过她
[22:55] “We had a daughter. “我们有了一个女儿
[22:58] “And I treated them both unfairly. “而我对她们母女很不公平
[23:01] “I abandoned them. “我遗弃了她们
[23:03] “I’m not proud of what I did, “我对我的行为感到羞愧
[23:05] “But I’m trying to make it right. “但我想纠正这个错误
[23:08] “You’re the only one I trust with this. “你是我唯一能托付的人
[23:10] Please take care of Emiko.” 请照顾好惠美子
[23:16] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[23:20] No. 不好
[23:23] I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该想什么
[23:28] Emiko and her mother were supposed to be taken care of 要是我父亲过世了
[23:32] in the event of my father’s passing. 惠美子和她母亲应得到照顾
[23:35] It clearly didn’t happen. 但显然没有
[23:38] The secret identity of your unknown sibling 你未知妹妹的秘密身份
[23:40] has been locked in a storage unit for years. 被锁在储物箱里多年
[23:44] Your mother made sure of it. 是你的母亲有意为之
[23:48] God. You must have so many questions. 天哪 你肯定有很多疑问
[23:52] This answers most of them. 这件事解释了大部分的事情
[23:56] I mean, it’d be one thing if my father had… 可以确定的是我父亲有…
[23:59] an affair. 有外遇
[24:00] He had a second family. 他还有另一个家庭
[24:03] He…he had a woman that he wanted cared for, 他…他有一个想要照顾的女人
[24:07] he had a child that he wanted protected. 有一个想要保护的孩子
[24:11] That he loved. 他爱她们
[24:12] How am I supposed to believe that he’s 我该怎么相信他爱过
[24:13] ever loved anybody but himself? 除了他自己的任何人
[24:17] How–how could he abandon them in the first place? 他怎么能一开始就抛弃她们
[24:20] I don’t think Moira gave him much of a choice. 我想莫伊拉让他别无选择
[24:23] I worked… 这么长时间来
[24:25] so long and hard to redeem my family’s name 在他们做了可怕的事后 我如此努力地
[24:30] after the terrible things that they’ve done, 去挽回我家族的名誉
[24:35] but abandoning this woman and a little girl? 但抛弃女人和小女儿
[24:42] It’s unforgiveable. 是不可饶恕的
[24:47] What do you want to do? 你想做什么
[24:58] You put all this together alone? 你独自整理了这些吗
[25:02] People can’t let you down if you don’t let them in. 你若不让人参与 就不会有人让你失望
[25:06] Spoken like someone who knows what that feels like. 听起来你像有过那种经历一样
[25:24] My father gave this to my mother 我父亲最后一次见我母亲时
[25:26] the last time he saw her. 把这个给了她
[25:30] When I was a little kid, 在我小时候
[25:30] we used this quilt to build play forts. 我们用这棉被建造了游戏堡垒
[25:34] We’d play so long that sometimes, 有时候会玩很久
[25:36] we’d just fall asleep there. 有时直接在里面睡着了
[25:41] And before we closed our eyes, 在我们闭眼前
[25:43] we always hoped for the same thing– 总是有着相同的希望
[25:45] that we’d wake up in the morning, go upstairs, 希望在早上醒来 上楼后
[25:51] and my father would be waiting for us. 我的父亲会在那里等着我们
[25:53] I’m guessing he never was. 我猜他从未出现
[25:55] Mom and I struggled, but we got by. 我和妈妈很辛苦 但我们熬过来了
[25:58] We had each other no matter what. 不管怎样 我们都还有彼此
[26:01] But last year, there was a fire in the apartment. 但在去年 公寓起火了
[26:05] And the fire department was nowhere to be found 我们找不到消防队
[26:07] because who gives a damn about some tenement in the Glades? 因为谁会在乎贫民区里的房子
[26:12] By the time they finally arrived, 他们终于赶到的时候
[26:13] there were no survivors. 无人生还
[26:14] Your mom was in there. 你妈妈在里面
[26:16] It wasn’t the fire that killed her. 杀死她的不是大火
[26:20] He did. 而是他
[26:23] She was dead before the fire even started. 她在火灾开始之前就死了
[26:26] He put a bullet in her head, 他向她的头部开了一枪
[26:28] a very specific kind of bullet. 那子弹非常特殊
[26:32] You tracked a bullet? 你追踪了一颗子弹
[26:36] Why would he kill your mom? 他为什么要杀你母亲
[26:37] That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out. 那正是我一直想查清楚的
[26:39] I know these guys. 我认识这些人
[26:40] The arms dealer who provided the rifle 那是提供步枪的军火商
[26:42] and the arsonist who tried to destroy all the evidence. 和试图毁掉所有证据的纵火犯
[26:48] Your mission is about revenge. 你的使命关乎复仇
[26:52] It’s about justice, 是关乎正义
[26:55] which has always been in short supply in the Glades. 是贫民区一直缺乏的正义
[26:59] William Glenmorgan is my last stop. 威廉·格伦摩根是我的最后一个目标
[27:01] And you need help taking him down. 你需要我帮你打败他
[27:03] I need to finish this. 我必须完成这件事
[27:08] Let’s go get that son of a bitch. 我们一起拿下那个混蛋
[27:29] You lost your edge. 你失去了你的优势
[27:31] What the hell do you want? 你到底想要什么
[27:32] I want your access codes to Archer. 我要你访问弓箭手的密码
[27:34] So you have been talking to Zoe. 你已经和佐伊谈过了
[27:36] If you’ve gotten her mixed up in your Canary business– 你要是把她牵扯进你金丝雀的事里
[27:38] She’s not a kid anymore, 她已经不是孩子了
[27:41] and that’s not why I’m here. 我不是为她而来的
[27:44] We found this in Felicity’s base of operations. 我们在费利西蒂的行动基地里找到了这个
[27:54] She’s a criminal. 她是个罪犯
[27:56] Criminals like to blow stuff up. 罪犯都喜欢炸东西
[27:58] Felicity’s dead, Rene. 费利西蒂死了 雷内
[28:01] She was murdered. 她被谋杀了
[28:02] And we think the person who killed her 我们认为杀害她的人
[28:04] was behind this plan. 就是这件事的幕后主使
[28:06] Like I told Zoe, 就像我和佐伊说的
[28:07] whatever happens in Star City isn’t my problem. 在星城发生的一切都与我无关
[28:10] Well, the old Rene would’ve made it his problem. 从前的雷内会在乎这一切
[28:13] Jeez. Do you have any idea how much you’ve hurt your daughter? 天哪 你知道你的女儿被你伤得多深吗
[28:17] She used to idolize you. 她曾经很崇拜你
[28:19] At least as mayor, 至少作为市长
[28:21] I’m actually getting things done, 我真的在干实事
[28:23] not wasting my time running around the city 而不是戴着曲棍球面具在城市中穿梭
[28:26] with a hockey mask, pretending that it mattered. 假装这么做有意义
[28:28] It did matter! 的确有意义
[28:30] And it still matters. 现在仍然有意义
[28:35] We made a promise to always keep fighting, 我们发誓要一直战斗
[28:41] to be there for each other no matter what– 无论如何都在彼此身边
[28:44] all of us– 我们所有人
[28:46] You, me, Roy, Diggle, Oliver, and Felicity. 你 我 罗伊 狄格尔 奥利弗和费利西蒂
[28:55] We owe her this. 这是我们欠她的
[29:00] The next time you come back here, 你下一次再来这里
[29:03] I will have you arrested. 我会逮捕你
[29:06] And you stay the hell away from my daughter. 还有 离我的女儿远点
[29:11] For Zoe’s sake, I do not want to hurt you, 看在佐伊的份上 我不想伤到你
[29:13] but I’m not leaving here without those codes. 但没有拿到那些密码我是不会离开的
[29:15] The last time we fought each other, 上次我们打架时
[29:17] it didn’t end so well for you. 你的下场不是很好
[29:26] Hey. You are still upset. 你还在生气
[29:28] Damn right. 没错
[29:29] You had no right to make that call. 你没有权利做出那个决定
[29:31] You’re right. It is way above my pay grade, 没错 那远超我的工资级别
[29:32] but it worked out for us. 但结果对我们来说很不错
[29:34] Is that your version of an apology? 这是你道歉的方式吗
[29:35] Hey, Lyla, you have to admit, 莱拉 你必须承认
[29:38] I actually did help. 我的确帮上忙了
[29:40] I’m the one who shut down the ghost initiative. 是我叫停了幽灵行动
[29:42] And I swore never to reinstate it. 并且我发誓永不重启它
[29:44] You knew that. 你是知道的
[29:45] I know that, but you would have 我知道 但你不受监管
[29:46] absolute oversight and zero accountability. 也没有任何的责任
[29:49] This is the perfect cover for our operation. 这是我们的行动的完美掩护
[29:53] Lyla, we had to do something to get Diaz to play ball. 莱拉 我们必须做什么来让迪亚兹合作
[29:56] Which you did 你确实做了
[29:57] by undermining my authority and forcing my hand. 靠削弱我的权威和强迫我出手的方式
[30:01] And here I thought I was the one in danger 而我现在觉得我才是那个有变成
[30:03] of becoming Amanda Waller. 阿曼达·沃勒的危险的人
[30:11] Glen Morgan is holed up in his compound 格伦·摩根躲藏在星城外
[30:13] outside Star City. 他的居住区里
[30:14] I spotted at least 10 bodyguards. 我看到至少10个保镖
[30:15] So the killer’s surrounded by even more killers. Great. 所以杀手被更多的杀手包围着 太好了
[30:18] And he’s got a bleeding edge security system. 而且他还有尖端的安全系统
[30:21] Bypassing security system’s is gonna be a piece of cake. 绕开安全系统是件轻而易举的事
[30:24] You guys have cake? I mean, I don’t want cake, 你们有蛋糕吗 我是说 我没有想要蛋糕
[30:25] But if you got a cake, I would have a piece. 但如果你们有的话 我可以吃一块
[30:27] But if you don’t have it, don’t worry about it. 但如果没有的话 就算了
[30:28] You don’t have it, right? Ok. Anyway, it’s–yeah, hi. 你没有 对吧 好吧 总之 你好
[30:30] This is Curtis. 这是柯蒂斯
[30:31] Curtis, this is–you still haven’t told me your name. 柯蒂斯 这是 你还没有告诉我你的名字
[30:36] Emiko. 惠美子
[30:37] I’m a huge fan of your work. 我是你的忠实粉丝
[30:40] This was not the deal. 这不是我们说好的
[30:41] I know, but you agreed to letting people help you, 我知道 但你同意让别人来帮助你
[30:44] and if we’re going to get to Glen Morgan, 而如果我们要接近格伦·摩根
[30:46] We need a guy in a chair. 我们需要一个监控的男人
[30:47] Person in a chair. 一个监控的人
[30:50] Fine. 好吧
[30:51] Does this mean what I think it means? 这意味着我所想的吗
[30:52] Suit up. 着装准备
[30:57] It does mean what I think it means. Heh! 这的确跟我想的一样
[31:14] Surveillance feed coming through now. 监控录像正在传输中
[31:17] Oh, yeah. That’s a lot of bad-looking dudes with guns. 好多配枪的丑八怪
[31:20] I see why you guys needed me for backup. 我知道为什么你们需要我支援了
[31:26] Can you disable the alarms? 你可以关闭警报器吗
[31:28] I can do you one better. 我可以做得更好
[31:29] I can knock out the whole system–cameras, 我可以破坏整个系统 监控镜头
[31:30] motion sensors, the whole shebang. 动作侦测器这一切
[31:32] But it’s up to you guys to deal with 但你们自己决定如何
[31:33] that army of Terminators yourself. 对付那个终结者军队
[31:35] I wouldn’t have it any other way. 我也不会用其他的方法
[31:37] And here we go. 我们开始吧
[31:48] We got a situation out here, boss. 老板 我们遇到了状况
[31:50] Then why are you talking to me about it? 那为什么你们在跟我说话
[31:52] Deal with it. 处理好
[31:53] Let’s move. 我们行动
[32:07] Teamwork makes the dream work. 团队合作让梦想实现
[32:16] Go ahead. You go get him. 去吧 你去解决他
[32:17] I’ll take care of them. 我来解决他们
[32:22] If you want something done right… 如果你要事情做得好
[32:25] kill ’em yourself. 自己来解决它们
[32:32] Whoever you are, you just made a big mistake. 不管你是谁 你刚犯下一个大错
[32:52] I dare you to do that again. 我谅你不敢再来一次
[32:58] You come into my house to kill me? 你到我家来杀我
[33:00] You’d better have a damn good reason. 你最好有个好理由
[33:08] Kazumi Adachi. 安达和美
[33:09] You shot and killed her last year in the Glades. 一年前你在贫民区枪杀了她
[33:12] I’ve killed a lot of people. 我杀了很多人
[33:14] Tell me why you did it. 告诉我为什么
[33:15] I didn’t. 不是我做的
[33:16] Guns aren’t really my thing. 枪不是我的偏好
[33:18] Liar! The bullet that killed her was yours. 你撒谎 杀死她的子弹是你的
[33:20] It wasn’t. Someone must have set me up. 它不是 肯定是有人诬陷我
[33:24] I’ve been on a covert mission in Santa Prisca 过去两年我都在圣普里斯卡
[33:26] for the last two years. 执行秘密任务
[33:28] I just got back into the country last month. 我上个月刚回国
[33:32] I swear. 我发誓
[33:34] It wasn’t me. 那不是我
[33:43] You did it. You got him. 你做到了 你捉到他了
[33:45] Glen Morgan didn’t kill her. 格伦·摩根没有杀她
[33:47] What? 什么
[33:48] I failed my mission. 我的使命失败了
[33:51] I failed my mother. 我辜负了我的母亲
[34:06] You must really hate that book. 你大概很讨厌那本书
[34:11] Go home to your daughter. 回到你女儿的身边去
[34:12] I did. She told me to come here. 我回了 她让我回来这里
[34:17] I’m sorry things didn’t go 我很遗憾昨晚事情没有
[34:18] the way you hoped for last night. 按你预期地发展
[34:21] Glen morgan’s alibi checks out. 格伦·摩根的不在场证明核实了
[34:23] He really was in Santa Prisca 我母亲被谋杀的晚上
[34:25] the night my mother was murdered. 他的确在圣普里斯卡
[34:28] I spent months working through that list, 我花了数月的时间研究那份名单
[34:30] thinking I was getting closer to answers. 以为自己快找到答案了
[34:33] Now I’m back to square one. 现在又回到了起点
[34:35] The bullet’s still a lead. 那颗子弹依旧是线索
[34:37] Someone purposely sent me down the wrong path. 有人故意诱导我与真相背道而驰
[34:41] I’m gonna find out why. 我要搞清楚他为何这么做
[34:43] Yeah. We are. 好 我们一起
[34:45] You’re not alone in this anymore. 你将不再是孤军奋战
[34:47] I’m still not looking for a team. 我不需要队友
[34:49] Ok, fine. 好 随你
[34:51] Then how about a partner? 那我当你的搭档如何
[34:53] You’d be breaking the law. 你可能违反法律
[34:55] Hmm, never stopped me before. 我可从没把法律放在眼里
[34:57] What about your daughter? 你的女儿怎么办
[34:58] Again, her idea. 再说一次 这是她的主意
[35:10] Archer access codes as promised. 这是你要的弓箭手项目访问码
[35:16] How long will this take? 需要多长时间
[35:17] William wrote us a targeted search algorithm. 威廉编写了定向搜索程序
[35:23] If you got the codes, that means my dad 既然你拿到了访问码 也就是说我老爸
[35:24] decided to help us. 决定帮助我们了
[35:26] Not exactly. 那倒不是
[35:29] I forced him to. 是我逼他交出的
[35:32] I thought seeing you would make him remember 我以为见到你就能让他想起
[35:34] who he used to be. 昔日时光 重拾自我
[35:38] Your dad may have lost his way, 你爸也许误入歧途
[35:42] but deep down, I still believe he’s good. 但我相信 内心深处他依旧善良
[35:46] Don’t give up on him yet. 千万不要就此放弃他
[35:50] We’re in. 进去了
[35:58] This is the feed from yesterday, 这是昨天的监控录像
[35:59] but we now have unfettered access 我们现在能自由访问
[36:01] to the Archer Program’s entire security interface. 弓箭手项目的所有安保界面
[36:05] Let’s find those bombs. 把炸弹找出来吧
[36:15] Yesterday was a bigger success than we anticipated. 昨天比我们预期的还要成功
[36:18] You had them eating out of your hand. 你把他们治理得服服帖帖的
[36:20] A shoo-in for reelection. 连任的不二人选
[36:22] That’s not why I called you in. 我叫你来不是想说这些
[36:24] Last night, one of the canaries 昨天晚上 金丝雀
[36:25] paid me a visit. 来找我谈话
[36:27] She has the plans. 她有计划
[36:29] Maybe there’s another way for us to achieve our goal. 也许还有其他方法能达成我们的目标
[36:31] The Glades is the future. We’ve always agreed on that. 贫民区是我们的未来 你我都赞同
[36:34] My mission to build up the Glades 我修建贫民区的使命
[36:36] never included wiping out the rest of the city. 可不包括摧毁贫民区以外的城市
[36:38] Well, star city’s a cancer. 星城就是毒瘤
[36:41] The only way to get rid of a cancer is to destroy it. 要想摆脱毒瘤就只能彻底铲除
[36:43] The Canary also said 金丝雀还说
[36:45] Felicity Smoak was murdered. 费利西蒂·斯莫克是被谋杀的
[36:49] You wouldn’t happen to know 你不会凑巧
[36:49] anything about that, would you? 知道些什么吧
[36:56] Ms. Smoak was becoming a liability. 斯莫克女士妨碍了我们的计划
[36:59] She had to be dealt with. 不得不将她铲除
[37:01] Is that a problem? 你有什么意见吗
[37:05] Of course not. 当然没有
[37:06] Good. I would hate to think 那就好 我可不希望
[37:07] that you’re getting cold feet, Mr. Mayor. 你临阵脱逃 市长先生
[37:32] You ok? 你没事吧
[37:37] Dumb question? 愚蠢的问题吗
[37:38] No. 不是
[37:46] You know, even after everything that I’ve learned 不论我有多么了解
[37:49] about my father… 我的父亲
[37:51] I just never expected anything like this. 我从未想过他会有这样一面
[37:57] He ruined Emiko’s life. 他毁了惠美子的生活
[38:02] Just abandoned her. 就这样抛下她不管
[38:09] Well, you don’t have to. 但你不必像他一样
[38:13] You said you didn’t want to barge into her life 你说你不想在毫不了解她的情况下
[38:15] without knowing more about her, 干预她的生活
[38:16] and now you do, so what’s holding you back? 现在你了解她了 还在犹豫什么呢
[38:19] I just think that I’ll make things worse. 我总觉得我会让事情越来越糟
[38:21] Oliver, you became the green arrow 奥利弗 你成为绿箭侠
[38:23] to right your father’s wrongs. 是为了纠正你老爸犯下的错
[38:25] What your parents did to Emiko and her mother 而你父母对惠美子母女的所作所为
[38:28] is beyond wrong. 不只是错误那么简单
[38:33] You are a better man 你是个好人
[38:35] than your father ever was. 你的父亲远远不及
[38:40] Don’t make the mistakes that he did. 不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙
[38:45] Reach out to your sister. 对你的妹妹伸出援手
[38:51] Make things right. 做正确的决定
[38:57] When I agreed to this deal, 我答应这个交易的时候
[39:00] no one said anything 可没人跟我说过
[39:01] about sticking a bomb in the back of my head. 要在我脑后埋个炸弹
[39:05] Didn’t we? 没说过吗
[39:10] Do it. 动手
[39:17] Tracking is activated, 追踪装置已启动
[39:18] and the subcortical incendiary is armed. 皮质下引爆装置也已就绪
[39:22] So this is your failsafe. 这就是你的保险装置
[39:25] You are, which is why we need 没错 我们需要
[39:28] to take every precaution to keep you in line, 实施预防措施确保你会听从指挥
[39:31] Because the second you step out of it… 只要你反悔不听从指挥
[39:36] Boom. 就会爆炸
[39:38] You’d better hope so, lady, 你最好希望我能被炸死 女士
[39:42] cause if it doesn’t… 要是炸不死我
[39:45] I’m coming for you. 我一定饶不了你
[40:16] People say that revenge corrupts the soul… 人们常说 复仇会侵蚀人的灵魂
[40:26] That if you go down that path, you’ll never come back. 一旦走上复仇之路就无法回头
[40:39] But sometimes, embracing the darkness is 有时候 拥抱黑暗
[40:41] the only way to get justice. 才能获得应有的正义
[40:46] My name is Emiko Queen. 我叫惠美子·奎恩
[40:49] I will get justice for my mother, 我将为母亲讨回公正
[40:51] and no one will stand in my way. 没人能阻止我
[41:03] Hello, Emiko. 你好 惠美子
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme