时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After 6 months in hell, I have been released from prison | 经过六个月的折磨 我刚刚出狱回家 |
[00:05] | and returned home with only one goal– | 心中只有一个念头 |
[00:07] | to save my city, but things have changed. | 拯救我的城市 但情况有变 |
[00:10] | Instead of operating outside the law, | 我不再游离在法律之外 |
[00:12] | I am now working alongside the police. | 现在我与警察协同合作 |
[00:14] | I am no longer inmate 4587. | 我不再是犯人4587号 |
[00:17] | I am once more the Green Arrow. | 我再一次成为绿箭侠 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:22] | Dr. John Deegan, | 约翰·迪根博士 |
[00:24] | use this book to reshape the world | 按照你的意愿使用此书 |
[00:27] | as you see fit. | 来重塑世界 |
[00:31] | I can see everything. | 我能看见一切 |
[00:33] | Barry, are you ok? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[00:35] | I’m Barry. | 我是巴里 |
[00:39] | I’m Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:40] | Maybe it’s just earth 1 that’s been affected. | 也许只有地球一受到了影响 |
[00:42] | If we can get to earth 38 and find Kara, | 要是我们能去地球三十八找到卡拉 |
[00:44] | if she remembers us, | 如果她还能记得我们 |
[00:45] | then maybe she can help fix whatever’s happening. | 那她也许能帮助我们修复这一切 |
[00:47] | Whoa, Lois. Wait, wait. | 露易丝 等等 |
[00:48] | This is Barry and Oliver. They’re friends. | 这是巴里和奥利弗 他们是朋友 |
[00:50] | So you know that I’m Oliver and he’s Barry? | 你知道我是奥利弗 他是巴里吗 |
[00:52] | – Why wouldn’t I? – We could use your help. | -怎么会不知道 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[00:54] | I vibed somebody in the Speed Lab, | 我在极速实验室用震波看到的那个人 |
[00:57] | some guy with ridges on his head. | 头上有奇怪皱纹 |
[00:59] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪里找他 |
[01:00] | So what’s our next move? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[01:01] | We’re going to Gotham City. | 我们去哥谭市 |
[01:10] | Ok. I know this sounds nuts and completely unscientific, | 好吧 我知道这听起来很怪而且完全不科学 |
[01:13] | but I think that freaking lightning is following us. | 但我觉得这个诡异的闪电一直在跟着我们 |
[01:15] | – Focus, Curtis. – This is me focusing. | -集中精神 柯蒂斯 -我精神很集中 |
[01:18] | These atmospheric anomalies are playing all kinds | 这些大气异常现象已经全方位 |
[01:20] | of hell on my equipment, | 玩坏我的设备了 |
[01:21] | plus you don’t want that lightning to hit | 再说你也不希望在和丧钟儿子交手的时候 |
[01:22] | when you’re engaging Deathstroke’s son. | 被这些闪电劈中吧 |
[01:32] | I just had to say it. | 真是说什么来什么 |
[01:33] | Kane Wolfman, you’re under arrest | 凯恩·沃夫曼 你因为涉嫌 |
[01:35] | for 19 violations of international law! | 违反十九项国际法而被捕了 |
[01:37] | Really? Does that include the murder of… | 是吗 其中也包括谋杀 |
[01:40] | 4 A.R.G.U.S. field agents? | 四名天眼会外勤探员吗 |
[01:44] | Last chance! On the ground now! | 最后一次机会 马上趴到地上 |
[02:09] | This isn’t personal. Just business. | 这不是私人恩怨 纯粹完成业务 |
[02:21] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[02:22] | Is that any way to greet your friends? | 你欢迎朋友就只有这一种方式吗 |
[02:23] | All I know is that whenever the three of you show up, | 我只知道无论何时只要你们三个同时出现 |
[02:26] | it usually means we have one huge problem. | 通常就意味着我们有超级大麻烦了 |
[02:42] | So you’re you. | 所以你变成了你 |
[02:45] | And you’re you. | 而你现在是你 |
[02:47] | An immortal egyptian, aliens, parallel earth Nazis. | 永生的埃及人 外星人 平行世界的纳粹 |
[02:50] | I have no idea why I’m even surprised at this point. | 我都不知道我为什么这次还这么惊讶 |
[02:54] | I’m still trying to figure out if this is | 我还在试图搞清楚这到底更像 |
[02:55] | 《辣妈辣妹》母女魂穿的亲情喜剧 《时空怪客》时空跳跃体验交换人生的科幻剧集 | |
[02:55] | more like “Freaky Friday” Or “Quantum Leap.” | 《辣妈辣妹》还是《时空怪客》 |
[02:57] | No. If this were like “Quantum leap,” | 不 如果这跟《时空怪客》一样 |
[02:58] | I’d only look like myself in the mirror. | 那我只有在照镜子时才会像自己 |
[03:01] | Yep. You are definitely not Oliver Queen. | 没错 你绝对不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[03:02] | We think that the red skies and these lightning strikes | 我们觉得红色天空和那些闪电 |
[03:05] | have to be related to whatever happened to Barry and Oliver somehow. | 一定和巴里 奥利弗身上发生的怪事有关系 |
[03:08] | We need you to solve the somehow while we’re in Gotham. | 我们去哥谭的这段时间里需要你解决这些问题 |
[03:10] | No problem. I mean, A.R.G.U.S. has all the best analytic toys, | 没问题 虽然天眼会这里有所有顶尖的分析工具 |
[03:14] | but what we really need is a pattern recognition algorithm, | 但我们真正需要的是规律识别算法 |
[03:16] | and, unfortunately, Felicity isn’t– | 可是很不凑巧 费利西蒂不在 |
[03:17] | – I called Felicity. – Wait, wait. | -我打电话给费利西蒂了 -等等 |
[03:18] | – You called Felicity? – Yeah. | -你给费利西蒂打电话了 -是的 |
[03:20] | Ok. Right. Well, I guess that makes sense | 好吧 我想这也说得通 |
[03:22] | because technically, you are her husband. | 因为理论上来说 你才是她的丈夫 |
[03:25] | I’m confused. | 我有点懵 |
[03:26] | I’ve been summoned? | 我被召唤了吗 |
[03:30] | – Yes. Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -是的 谢谢你能来 -不用客气 |
[03:33] | I mean, things might be fraught between us, Oliver. | 我是说也许我们之间有些小矛盾 奥利弗 |
[03:35] | That doesn’t mean I’m not gonna show up. | 但那也并不意味着我不会来支援你们 |
[03:36] | They are? They are? | 有矛盾吗 是吗 |
[03:39] | They are. Yeah, which is…sad. | 矛盾 没错 这真是太让人忧伤了 |
[03:48] | So, um, this lightning thing. | 那个 那些闪电什么的 |
[03:49] | Um, could you help me out with that? | 你能帮我搞清楚是怎么回事吗 |
[03:51] | Can I kind of show you kind of what I’m thinking? | 我能给你展示一下我现在的想法吗 |
[03:52] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -当然 -太好了 |
[03:57] | Ok. So why didn’t you tell Felicity? | 好吧 你们为什么不告诉费利西蒂 |
[04:01] | Well, because we tried to tell everybody at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 因为我们试过告诉尖端科研实验室的所有人 |
[04:03] | and it didn’t really go over so well. | 但结果并不太美好 |
[04:04] | Felicity and I have enough problems as it is | 就算没有身体交换这档子事 |
[04:06] | without introducing body swapping. | 我和费利西蒂要处理的麻烦已经够多的了 |
[04:07] | We thought we’d just let her think everything’s normal | 所以我们觉得还是让她以为一切如常 |
[04:10] | and that Barry and I are solving another problem. | 只是我和巴里要解决另一个麻烦就好 |
[04:13] | If you find out how this lightning thing | 如果你们找出这些闪电之类的东西 |
[04:15] | relates to whatever it is that we’re dealing with here, | 和现在我们要解决的这些怪事之间的关系 |
[04:19] | can you please tell us? | 能麻烦你告诉我们吗 |
[04:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:22] | Hey. This thing isn’t gonna be permanent, is it? | 这事只是暂时的 对吧 |
[04:24] | – I hope not. – I hope not. | -我希望是 -我希望是 |
[04:26] | Jinx. | 乌鸦嘴 |
[04:30] | Barry, there’s something I’d like to discuss before we go. | 巴里 在我们出发前我还有事想跟你商量 |
[04:32] | – What’s that? – That you probably shouldn’t go. | -讨论什么 -也许你不该去 |
[04:34] | What? | 什么 |
[04:35] | Oliver Queen is a public figure | 奥利弗·奎恩不仅是公众人物 |
[04:36] | and an infamous vigilante. | 还是恶名昭著的治安维持者 |
[04:38] | If you are in Gotham City, | 如果你去哥谭市 |
[04:39] | you’re attracting the type of attention that we don’t want. | 就会引起一些我们不想要的注意力 |
[04:41] | No. If– if Gotham can handle the Batman, | 不 如果蝙蝠侠能出现在哥谭 |
[04:43] | it can handle the Green Arrow. | 绿箭侠也能 |
[04:44] | The Batman’s an urban legend. | 蝙蝠侠只是一个都市传奇 |
[04:46] | Wait. You don’t believe Batman’s real? | 等等 你不相信蝙蝠侠真实存在吗 |
[04:49] | He’s not real. | 他根本不存在 |
[04:50] | He’s an urban legend concocted by the Gotham Police Department | 他只是哥谭警局捏造出来的一个都市传奇 |
[04:52] | to scare criminals. | 用来吓唬罪犯的 |
[04:53] | And I’m the original vigilante, Barry. | 我才是原版的治安维持者 巴里 |
[04:55] | OK, if you guys are done fooling around– | 好吧 如果你们俩闹够了 |
[04:57] | Actually, you know what? Could you pull that thing up? | 其实你能不能戴上面罩 |
[04:59] | Because, unlike you, my identity’s not public, | 因为我和你不同 我的身份是保密的 |
[05:00] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我想继续保密 |
[05:02] | This isn’t your real face! | 这张脸都不是你的 |
[05:03] | It might end up being my real face | 如果我们不把这团乱麻解开 |
[05:04] | If we don’t sort this mess out, so could you? | 我的脸最后也许真成这样了 你能戴上吗 |
[05:11] | – Happy? – Ecstatic. | -开心了吧 -简直欣喜若狂 |
[05:12] | Apparently, you guys aren’t done fooling around. | 很明显 你们还在闹 |
[05:17] | Well, I guess I’m running alone. | 看来我要一个人跑了 |
[05:28] | That is so awesome. | 太赞了 |
[05:31] | So this is Gotham. | 这就是哥谭市 |
[05:33] | Doesn’t look so tough to me. | 我觉得治安没这么差啊 |
[05:36] | Where’s Oliver? | 奥利弗呢 |
[05:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:42] | Guess he’s still getting the hang of it. | 看来他还在摸索窍门中 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:46] | I’m still getting the hang of it. | 我还在摸索窍门中 |
[05:47] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[05:49] | So how do we find two people in a city of 1.6 million? | 我们要怎么在1600万人中找到两个人呢 |
[05:52] | There is a radio personality named Vesper Fairchild. | 有一个广播名人叫做维丝帕·法尔查德 |
[05:56] | She knows everyone in Gotham, | 她对哥谭了如指掌 |
[05:57] | and I know her. | 我认识她 |
[05:58] | She was doing an EXPOSÉ on white-collar crime back in the day, | 那时她正在揭露白领犯罪 |
[06:00] | and I wanted to persuade her | 我想说服她 |
[06:02] | that Queen consolidated was above board. | 奎恩集团是光明正大的 |
[06:04] | So you slept with her, right? | 你和她上床了是吧 |
[06:06] | No. I– I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[06:09] | Gosh. You really got around back in the day, didn’t you? | 天呐 你以前可真会玩啊 |
[06:13] | One time, Oliver cheated on his girlfriend with her sister. | 有一次 奥利弗背着他女友和她妹搞上了 |
[06:16] | – Barry! – Oh, no! | -巴里 -不是吧 |
[06:17] | What? You did! | 怎么了 你是有做过啊 |
[06:19] | So, what, depending on this past relationship with this woman, | 所以鉴于你和这个女人过去的关系 |
[06:22] | we might have to come up with a plan “B.” | 我们可能需要另想一个计划 |
[06:24] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:26] | Guys! | 两位 |
[06:27] | Take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[06:35] | You still think he’s a myth? | 你还觉得他是个神话吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah! Let’s go. | 没错 我们走吧 |
[06:39] | Batman’s real. | 蝙蝠侠是真实存在的 |
[06:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:08] | If I remember right, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[07:09] | the radio station was this way. | 广播电台在这边 |
[07:12] | I’m surprised they put it in the bad part of town. | 我很惊讶他们把电台选址在市里的危险城区 |
[07:14] | It’s cute how you think there’s a good part of town. | 你真是可爱 居然觉得这里还有安全的区域 |
[07:24] | Looks like the one percenters bring the good part with them. | 看来有钱人把安全区域带在身边了 |
[07:27] | This is why nobody talks about Ggotham, OK? | 所以才没人谈论哥谭 |
[07:31] | City might as well be dead. | 这里就跟一座死城似的 |
[07:33] | Sounds like you guys aren’t from around here. | 听起来你们不是本地人 |
[07:36] | Probably don’t know, | 也许你们不知道 |
[07:38] | but Gotham Tourism Bureau collects a tax on out of towners, | 但哥谭旅游局对外地人是收税的 |
[07:42] | so phones, wallets, watches now. | 把手机 钱包和手表都交出来吧 |
[07:46] | You know what, fellas? I– we don’t want any trouble, | 各位 我… 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[07:48] | so maybe we can just talk this out, OK? | 也许我们可以谈谈 |
[07:52] | Talk it out. | 谈谈 |
[07:54] | OK. I’ll talk first. | 那好 我先说 |
[08:11] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[08:17] | On the ground now! | 全都跪下 |
[08:19] | All of you, on the ground! Show me your hands! | 全部人都跪下 高举双手 |
[08:22] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[08:26] | I need SWAT at Nolan and Burton. | 诺兰路和伯顿路口需要特警队支援 |
[08:28] | Green Arrow sighted at Nolan and Burton. | 绿箭侠出现在诺兰路和伯顿路口 |
[08:30] | Sir, we don’t want any trouble. | 警官 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[08:32] | Yeah. Tell that to Oliver Queen here. | 去和奥利弗·奎恩说吧 |
[08:34] | Oliver, stand down. | 奥利弗 跪下 |
[08:50] | Pattern recognition algo is locked and loaded. | 规律识别算法已锁定并上传 |
[08:52] | Bringing it online now. | 这就传上网 |
[08:54] | You realize that this may not work, right? | 你知道这样也许行不通吧 |
[08:55] | Like, there may not be a pattern to recognize. | 也许根本没有什么规律可以识别 |
[08:58] | Is there a suggestion bound within that dose of pessimism? | 你这是受到了悲观情绪的影响吗 |
[09:01] | Does the energy discharge of the lightning look familiar to you? | 你不觉得这闪电能量释放很熟悉吗 |
[09:05] | The quantum amplitude is consistent with a dimensional breach. | 量子振幅和维度缺口是一致的 |
[09:07] | Exactly. We’re gonna need Cisco’s help on this one. | 没错 这次我们需要西斯科的帮忙 |
[09:09] | I’ve been summoned! | 有人召唤我了 |
[09:11] | OK. That was a disturbingly coincidental entrance. | 你这巧合的出场让我感到很不安 |
[09:13] | It wasn’t coincidental. | 这不是巧合 |
[09:14] | We’d been getting the same red skies | 中城也曾有同样的红色天空 |
[09:16] | and freaky lightning in Central City, | 和那种疯狂的闪电 |
[09:17] | And I’ll tell you this much — it wasn’t speed force. | 我跟你们说 这不是神速力 |
[09:20] | Wait, wait. Hold up. “We’d been,” “Wasn’t,” | 等等 “我们也曾” “不是” |
[09:22] | as in past tense? | 是过去时吗 |
[09:23] | Interestingly, the atmospheric phenomenon ceased | 有趣的是 巴里和奥利弗一离开中诚 |
[09:25] | the moment Barry and Oliver left central city. | 这种大气现象就停止了 |
[09:27] | It’s like it packed up its bags and followed them here. | 就像它收拾了行李 跟着他们过来了 |
[09:30] | That’s why we came. | 所以我们也来了 |
[09:31] | The phenomenon has to be related to Barry and Oliver’s… | 这种现象肯定与巴里和奥利弗的 |
[09:33] | – Ok, Caitlin. Ok? – body swap? | -好了 凯特琳 -身体交换有关 |
[09:36] | Don’t — don’t say — | 别 别说了 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry. Body — body what? | 很抱歉 身体 身体什么 |
[09:43] | You, uh — you didn’t tell her? | 你 你没告诉她吗 |
[09:48] | Again, tell me — heh — what? | 告诉我 什么 |
[09:59] | Excuse me, officer. | 打扰一下 警官 |
[10:01] | Were you able to get in touch with Laurel Lance | 你能联系到星城的地方检察官 |
[10:03] | at the Star City D.A.’s office or– | 劳蕾尔·兰斯吗 或者 |
[10:04] | Yeah. She said, uh, | 能啊 她说 |
[10:06] | “I think a night in jail would do them some good.” | 我觉得在监狱呆一晚对他们有好处 |
[10:17] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[10:18] | That you were about to get yourself shot. You’re welcome. | 当时你就要让自己挨枪子了 不用谢 |
[10:20] | I was deescalating the situation, you know, like, uh– | 我在缓和事态 就像 |
[10:23] | – Like I would? – uh-huh! | -就像我的风格 -没错 |
[10:24] | Guess what, man. | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:25] | I handled it exactly how you would! | 我也完全按你的风格处理的 |
[10:27] | Ok. You guys, | 好了 你们俩 |
[10:28] | maybe taking on each other’s personalities worked for Amazo, | 或许接纳对方的性格对亚魔卓行得通 |
[10:30] | but you were not gonna talk your way out of getting mugged, | 但你不可能动动嘴皮子就躲得过抢劫 |
[10:35] | and you escalated the situation way too fast. | 而你让事态升级地太快 |
[10:38] | So what would you have done? | 那你会怎么做 |
[10:38] | What I would have done is supersped us right out of there. | 我会用超快的速度带我们离开那里 |
[10:43] | All they would have seen is a gust of wind. | 他们就只感觉刮了一阵狂风 |
[10:45] | I mean, hindsight is 20/20, | 百分之百的事后诸葛亮 |
[10:47] | But we’ll follow your lead next time. | 但是下次我们会让你带头的 |
[10:49] | Because there will really be a next time | 要是真的还有人 |
[10:50] | when someone threatens 3 superheroes with a gun. | 用枪来威胁三个超级英雄的话 |
[10:55] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:56] | Somebody posted your bail. | 有人保释了你们 |
[10:58] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -不知道 |
[11:00] | Guess someone wanted to make you guys their headache | 可能是有人想让你们去烦他 |
[11:02] | instead of mine. | 就不用再烦我了 |
[11:07] | We’ll show ourselves out. | 我们自己出去就可以了 |
[11:20] | Please come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[11:23] | I’m guessing this belongs to whoever bailed us out. | 我猜这是属于那个保释我们的人的 |
[11:25] | I really think we’ve had enough distractions for one night. | 我真觉得今晚我们已经有太多分心的事了 |
[11:28] | Yeah. I agree with my friend. | 我也觉得 |
[11:29] | We appreciate the early release, whatever, | 不管怎样 我们很感谢能被提早释放 |
[11:32] | But we’re really fine on our own. | 但我们靠自己就可以了 |
[11:34] | I’m afraid my employer insists. | 恐怕我的雇主很坚持 |
[11:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | And you said it wouldn’t happen again. | 你还说这不会发生了 |
[12:06] | Bruce Wayne got us out of jail? | 是布鲁斯·韦恩帮咱们出狱的吗 |
[12:08] | Doesn’t sound like him. | 不像是他 |
[12:10] | No, it wasn’t. Wayne left Gotham 3 years ago. | 不是的 韦恩三年前就离开了哥谭市 |
[12:13] | Why? To go where? | 为什么 去哪了 |
[12:16] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[12:18] | So who’s manning the shop now? | 那现在是谁在管理那公司 |
[12:28] | Apparently after he left, Bruce’s board of directors | 很显然在他走后 布鲁斯的董事会成员 |
[12:30] | went to town with a bunch of aggressive get-rich-quick deals. | 进行了一些来钱快的激进交易 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but an abandoned building didn’t bail us out, right? | 但是一栋废楼是不会保释我们的 对吧 |
[12:41] | That is definitely not Bruce Wayne. | 那绝对不是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[12:48] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[12:51] | Yeah, yeah. I’m Oliver Queen. Yeah. | 在 在 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[12:55] | – And you are? – The rain on your parade. | -你是 -泼你冷水的人 |
[12:57] | If you’re visiting Gotham to compare grappling hooks with Batman, | 如果你来哥谭市是为了和蝙蝠侠较量 |
[13:00] | you are out of luck. | 你怕是不走运了 |
[13:02] | No one’s seen him in years. | 很多年没人看见他了 |
[13:04] | Told you. | 早跟你说过了 |
[13:06] | Myth. | 传说 |
[13:08] | I would never compare myself to a total badass like Batman. | 我绝不会拿自己和蝙蝠侠这样的大坏蛋相比的 |
[13:12] | What I think Oliver is trying to say | 我觉得奥利弗是想说 |
[13:17] | is thank you for getting us out of jail. | 谢谢你把我们保释出狱 |
[13:18] | What Oliver’s actually trying to say is | 奥利弗真正想说的是 |
[13:21] | who are you, and why are you helping us? | 你是谁 你为什么要帮我们 |
[13:23] | Gotham has enough problems without a guy | 哥谭市已经够乱了 不需要一个 |
[13:25] | in green leather showing off his arrows to everyone, | 穿着绿皮衣的家伙向大家瞎炫耀了 |
[13:28] | So the faster you find what you’re looking for, | 你越快找到你想要的东西 |
[13:31] | The faster you can get the hell out of my city. | 你就能越早滚出我的城市 |
[13:33] | Uh, but, what — what should we call you– | 但是 我们怎么称呼你 |
[13:35] | Rain, Ms. Parade? | 雨水 游行女士吗 |
[13:37] | Kane, Kate Kane. | 凯恩 凯特·凯恩 |
[13:44] | She’s cool. | 她挺帅的 |
[13:47] | You didn’t tell her?! | 你们没告诉她吗 |
[13:49] | Oliver — the actual Oliver thought | 奥利弗 真正的奥利弗认为 |
[13:51] | they had enough problems with Felicity already. | 他和费利西蒂已经有够多的问题了 |
[13:53] | Oh, and you didn’t think to loop us in on the fact | 你就没想过 不告诉我们这种类似 |
[13:56] | that you were keeping the “Freaky Friday” situation on the hush? | 《辣姐辣妈》的情况会把我们一起拉下水吗 |
[13:59] | I was thinking it was more like “Quantum leap.” | 我觉得这更像是《时空怪客》的情景 |
[14:00] | No. If this were like “Quantum leap,” | 不 如果这是像《时空怪客》 |
[14:01] | They’d only look like themselves | 他们就只有在照镜子时 |
[14:02] | when they see themselves in the mirror… | 才会像自己 |
[14:03] | It depends on what type of quantum leap… | 这取决于哪种类型的量子跳跃 |
[14:05] | Shouldn’t we concentrate on where this lightning came from? | 我们不应该先专心弄清这闪电哪来的吗 |
[14:07] | – Right? – Right, but– | -对吗 -没错 但是 |
[14:11] | Ok, guys. You don’t need to tip-toe around me. | 大伙 你们不必在我面前小心翼翼 |
[14:13] | It’s just a lot to process. | 只是有些难以接受 |
[14:15] | It’s not every day that you find out that your ex | 发现你的前任变成了你的丈夫 |
[14:16] | is your husband and vice-versa. | 或者反过来 并不是稀松平常的事 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Iris was, pretty freaked out, too, when she sussed it out. | 是的 当爱瑞丝意识到的时候 她也很震惊 |
[14:21] | Wait. Iris. | 等等 爱瑞丝 |
[14:23] | You know, actually, John–right before you came in, | 实际上 你进来之前 |
[14:25] | John was just saying that | 约翰正在说 |
[14:26] | we need to really handle that lightning– | 我们确实需要着手解决闪电的情况 |
[14:26] | Iris was able to tell that something was off with Barry? | 爱瑞丝能看出来巴里不对劲吗 |
[14:28] | – No, not exactly. – Oh, totally. I mean, | -不 不全是 -当然是 |
[14:31] | – It was like lover’s intuition. – Stop. | -那就是爱人之间的直觉 -住嘴 |
[14:33] | That’s how you can tell these two were– | 所以能看出来他俩 |
[14:33] | You know, Felicity, um, | 费利西蒂 |
[14:34] | there’s something very strange going on here, | 现在有极端奇怪的状况存在 |
[14:37] | So I wouldn’t take this as a commentary | 我不认为应该以此来评断 |
[14:39] | on you and Oliver’s marriage. | 你和奥利弗的婚姻 |
[14:40] | No. My marriage with Oliver is strained | 我和奥利弗的关系变得紧张 |
[14:42] | by the fact that we’ve become different people– | 是因为我们都变了 |
[14:45] | Quite literally in Oliver’s case. | 现在奥利弗是真的变了 |
[14:52] | If the lightning strikes are attempted dimensional breaches, | 如果闪电攻击是由尝试维度穿越引起的 |
[14:54] | There might be a way to stabilize the quantum flux | 也许会有办法来稳定量子流 |
[14:56] | to allow whatever’s trying to get through to get through, right? | 来允许想要穿越的东西通过 对吗 |
[15:00] | – Yeah. Of course. – Yeah. | -当然 -没错 |
[15:07] | You guys try facial recognition? | 你们试过面部识别吗 |
[15:09] | One of Bruce’s R&D guys still works in the building. | 布鲁斯的一个研发人员仍然在这里工作 |
[15:11] | I can give this to him. | 我可以把这个给他 |
[15:13] | Uh, we did try it. | 我们尝试过了 |
[15:15] | So thank you, but no luck. | 谢谢 不过没有结果 |
[15:16] | Besides, I’d think if Wayne’s R&D’s | 此外 我认为如果韦恩的研发部门 |
[15:18] | in the same shape as this building, | 跟这栋楼一样破败不堪 |
[15:19] | It’s not gonna really do us any good. | 也不会对我们有任何帮助 |
[15:21] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[15:23] | Seems strange, doesn’t it, | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[15:25] | That Bruce Wayne and Batman disappeared | 布鲁斯·韦恩跟蝙蝠侠 |
[15:26] | from Gotham around the same time. | 几乎同时从哥谭市消失了 |
[15:28] | Well, when Batman left, the city went | 当蝙蝠侠离开之后 |
[15:30] | to 5 different kinds of hell, | 这座城市陷入水深火热 |
[15:32] | which for Gotham | 在哥谭市这样的混乱 |
[15:33] | is really saying something. | 足以说明蝙蝠侠离去的影响之大 |
[15:35] | Took a toll on Bruce. | 对布鲁斯打击很大 |
[15:37] | Is that why he left? | 他是因此而离开的吗 |
[15:40] | Still trying to figure that out. | 我还在试着搞清楚 |
[15:41] | Right, but you work for him, | 但是你为他工作 |
[15:43] | and you don’t know why he left? | 你都不知道他为何离开吗 |
[15:44] | Who said I work for him? | 谁说我为他工作 |
[15:47] | How’d it go with vesper? | 维丝帕那边怎么样 |
[15:48] | She hung up on me. | 她挂了我电话 |
[15:50] | Apparently, I did sleep with her. | 很明显 我确实和她上过床 |
[15:52] | Ok. The building is under renovation, so this is | 这栋楼在翻新装修 |
[15:55] | the best place for you guys to work out of. | 所以你们在这里活动再合适不过 |
[15:58] | Oh, and the, uh, wi-fi password’s “Alfred.” | 无线网络密码是”阿尔弗雷德” |
[16:02] | So if Vesper’s not gonna help us, | 如果维丝帕不打算帮我们 |
[16:04] | we’re just back at square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[16:05] | No, we’re not. I lifted this off | 并不是 我从警局的电脑 |
[16:07] | of a computer at the precinct. | 调了这个出来 |
[16:08] | It should have the entire GCPD database. | 应该包含整个哥谭市警局的数据 |
[16:10] | You stole data from the police? | 你从警察那里偷了数据 |
[16:12] | No. No. The Flash did it. | 不是我 闪电侠偷的 |
[16:17] | – It’s not funny. – I’m not laughing. | -这并不好笑 -我没笑 |
[16:23] | Did you lose the coin flip on who has to come talk to me? | 扔硬币输了不得不来和我谈话吗 |
[16:27] | We didn’t flip coins. We drew straws. | 我们没扔硬币 是抽签 |
[16:31] | I’m kidding. Actually, I wanted to come talk to you | 我开玩笑的 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:34] | because I think I’ve got a little bit more experience | 因为我认为对于另一种现实 |
[16:37] | with alternate realities than you do. | 我比你经验多一些 |
[16:39] | So what words of wisdom do you have for me? | 那你有什么至理箴言要告诉我呢 |
[16:41] | That Iris probably has a little bit more experience, as well, | 爱瑞丝也比你要多一些经验 |
[16:44] | and maybe that’s why she would have seen | 可能这也是为什么她能发现一些 |
[16:47] | something that you didn’t. | 你没看出来的东西 |
[16:48] | As for Oliver keeping you in the dark, | 至于奥利弗对你保守秘密这件事 |
[16:51] | when he and Barry tried to tell us what was going on with them, | 当他和巴里告诉我们发生了什么 |
[16:55] | we knocked them unconscious and locked them in the pipeline. | 我们把他俩敲昏了锁进了管道监狱 |
[17:00] | – Seriously? – Wasn’t our finest moment. | -真的吗 -我们也没处理好 |
[17:02] | Look. I’m sure that that’s the reason | 我肯定这就是奥利弗 |
[17:05] | that Oiver didn’t want to take any chances with you. | 不想冒险告诉你的原因 |
[17:10] | I appreciate you saying that… | 我很感激你这么说 |
[17:14] | But it’s just another excuse in a long list of excuses | 对奥利弗来说 这只是 |
[17:16] | for Oliver’s behavior. | 一大串理由中的又一个 |
[17:18] | Oliver does love you, Felicity. | 奥利弗确实是爱你的 费西利蒂 |
[17:20] | Yeah? Well, what’s love without respect or trust? | 是吗 没有尊重和信任的爱又算什么呢 |
[17:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:27] | But as long as there is love, | 但只要还有爱 |
[17:29] | you can’t give up on it. | 你就不能放弃 |
[17:32] | That’s the one thing I do know, | 这是我在经历过所有 |
[17:34] | after everything I’ve been through, | 我所遭遇的一切 |
[17:36] | everything I’ve suffered. | 忍受过所有痛苦之后 所学会的 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:45] | Well, one good thing about what’s going on | 至少现在发生的一切有一个好处 |
[17:47] | is that I have something to distract me. | 终于有让我分心的事了 |
[17:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[17:51] | – That looks like… – A quantum flux anchor. | -这看起来像是 -一个量子流支撑点 |
[17:53] | I’m pretty sure if we build it, | 我敢肯定如果我们造出来 |
[17:54] | whoever’s trying to breach through will come. | 试图穿越的那个人就会到来 |
[17:58] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干吧 |
[18:01] | You really know your way with a computer. | 你的电脑技术真不赖 |
[18:03] | Well, when I was first starting out, I had to hold my own | 我刚开始干这个的时候 只能靠自己 |
[18:06] | before Felicity showed up. | 直到费利西蒂出现 |
[18:09] | Got him. John Deegan. | 找到了 约翰·迪根 |
[18:11] | Oh. Illegal experimentation, torture. | 非法实验 折磨 |
[18:15] | Seems like he was conducting experiments | 他好像是在利用 |
[18:17] | on his own patients’ brains. | 自己病人的大脑做实验 |
[18:19] | Sounds like a real charmer. | 听起来真有魅力 |
[18:20] | Well, he was acquitted. All the charges | 他被判无罪 所有的指控 |
[18:22] | were dropped on technicalities. | 都因诉讼程序被撤销了 |
[18:24] | So where can we find him now? | 那我们去哪找他 |
[18:25] | – No known address. – What about employment? | -地址未知 -那工作呢 |
[18:27] | Well, he was fired, suspended | 他被解雇了 |
[18:29] | by the medical board for two years, | 被医学会吊销了两年执照 |
[18:30] | but that was… 5 years ago. | 但这都是五年前的事了 |
[18:34] | – So no idea where to find him. – No. | -所以不知道去哪找他 -是的 |
[18:36] | Except somewhere in Gotham. | 就只知道在哥谭市 |
[18:38] | Needle in haystack. | 大海捞针 |
[18:39] | – All right. – Where you going? | -好吧 -你要去哪 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna put on my work clothes | 我要穿上工作服 |
[18:43] | and do an x-ray flyby of the city. | 在哥谭市低空进行X射线探测 |
[18:45] | I don’t think Miss Kate would be too thrilled | 凯特小姐要是知道我们在她的城市乱跑 |
[18:47] | with us running around her city. | 肯定不会特别高兴的 |
[18:49] | Well, unless she has some kryptonite stashed somewhere, | 除非她在什么地方藏着氪星石 |
[18:52] | I’m really not worried. | 否则我才不怕 |
[19:04] | You lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[19:06] | No. No. Um, just needed to clear my head for a sec. | 不 只是想要整理一下思路 |
[19:12] | Actually, you know what? | 实际上 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry about the third degree earlier. | 很抱歉之前对你的质问 |
[19:18] | I guess the name Bruce Wayne carries | 大概布鲁斯·韦恩这个名字 |
[19:22] | a certain notoriety. | 名声不太好 |
[19:23] | I know. Bruce Wayne’s my cousin. | 我知道 布鲁斯·韦恩是我表弟 |
[19:26] | Your cousin? | 表弟 |
[19:28] | That makes a lot of sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:30] | Actually, I’m in the process | 事实上 我正要 |
[19:32] | of turning this building into a real estate development firm, | 把这座大楼变成一个地产开发公司 |
[19:37] | so this is me hijacking his office. | 所以我占了他的办公室 |
[19:41] | My cousin’s actually friends with Bruce. | 我表弟实际上和布鲁斯是朋友 |
[19:44] | well, frenemies. | 既是朋友 也是敌人 |
[19:51] | Do you ever wonder if trying to keep | 你有没有想过 |
[19:53] | his private life from the public eye | 他一直努力让私生活不要被曝光 |
[19:55] | just got to be too much for him and he broke? | 这会让他承受不了 甚至崩溃 |
[20:02] | Sitting at that desk, | 坐在那张桌子后面 |
[20:04] | staring out that window, | 望向窗外 |
[20:06] | watching this city that we grew up in | 看到这座我们从小就生活的城市 |
[20:09] | rot at its core, | 从中心开始腐败 |
[20:13] | you find a way to not break. | 你就会找到坚持下去的方法了 |
[20:17] | Bruce didn’t leave Gotham without a fight. | 布鲁斯在离开哥谭之前也经历了一番挣扎 |
[20:24] | You know, I got to say, all the corporate billionaires I know | 我知道的所有经营公司的亿万富翁 |
[20:27] | wear Versace and have 500 fewer tattoos. | 都穿范思哲的衣服 身上没这么多纹身 |
[20:33] | Those are the ones that you can see. | 那只是你见得到的富人而已 |
[20:35] | Well, that’s a mystery. | 真神秘 |
[20:39] | Oh. Is this the– the old Bard himself? | 这是老巴德的雕塑吗 |
[20:46] | Hey. You–you wouldn’t happen to know a John Deegan, would you? | 你认识一个叫约翰·迪根的人吗 |
[20:49] | I would, actually. | 我认识 |
[20:52] | He’s a doctor at Arkham asylum. | 他是阿卡姆疯人院的一名医生 |
[20:56] | I have to go tell the boys. | 我得去告诉他们 |
[20:58] | Thanks for the help and the chat. | 谢谢你的帮忙 也谢谢和我聊天 |
[21:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:36] | No offense, but you’d need at least | 我没别的意思 但你需要至少 |
[21:38] | 5 Ph.D.s for the dumbed-down version | 5个博士学位才能听懂简单的版本 |
[21:40] | How about the very dumbed-down version? | 有没有非常简单的版本 |
[21:42] | It’s a quantum flux anchor that utilizes wave theory | 这是一个量子通量锚 利用波动理论 |
[21:44] | to fire nano-particulates | 去发射纳米粒子 |
[21:45] | across an einstein-rosen bridge | 让粒子通过爱因斯坦-罗森桥 |
[21:47] | to create a secure claxon field. | 来创造一个稳定的高音场 |
[21:50] | How about the very, very, dumbed-down version? | 还有没有更加通俗易懂的版本 |
[21:52] | Felicity made a magnet that will draw whoever’s | 费利西蒂做了一个磁铁 能吸引任何 |
[21:55] | trying to breach through to us. | 想要突破屏障来找我们的人 |
[21:58] | You could have just said that. | 你最开始就这么说不就得了 |
[22:01] | All right. Field’s stable. | 好吧 场已经稳定 |
[22:03] | All readings are in the green. You guys are good to go. | 所有指数都是绿色 你们可以开始了 |
[22:11] | I’m reading multiple quantum surges. | 我监测到多重量子风暴 |
[22:13] | I don’t think this is working! | 我觉得这个好像不管用 |
[22:16] | This is what working looks like! | 这就是它管用的样子 |
[22:23] | Ca–you…hear me? | 你…能听见吗 |
[22:27] | You’ve got…to… get…book. | 你得…去…拿…书 |
[22:28] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[22:30] | Only…book…make this right. | 只有…书…能让一切步入正轨 |
[22:33] | If you get the book, you can fix this. | 如果你拿到书 就能更正这一切 |
[22:42] | Am I the only one who thought that was very cool? | 只有我认为这简直太厉害了吗 |
[22:51] | So we’re sure he works here? | 确定他在这儿工作吗 |
[22:52] | Well, it’s probably too late for him to still be at work, | 现在太晚了 他可能下班了 |
[22:54] | but if we find his office, | 但如果我们找到他的办公室 |
[22:55] | maybe we can find his home address or something. | 也许我们可以找到他家的地址或别的线索 |
[22:57] | Do you think you have enough of a grip on your powers | 你认为你能控制好你的力量 |
[22:59] | to do a superspeed reconnaissance? | 用超快的速度完成搜查吗 |
[23:01] | I don’t think that we should risk it if I don’t. | 如果我不能的话 我们就不应该冒险 |
[23:03] | Ok. Well, then, we break in, | 好吧 那我们冲进去 |
[23:05] | do some old-fashioned snooping. | 用老办法来搜查吧 |
[23:10] | – Got new intel. – Those lightning strikes, | -得到新情报了 -那些闪电 |
[23:12] | they were a Flash from another dimension | 是来自另一个维度的闪电侠 |
[23:13] | trying to breach to us. | 想要跟我们联系 |
[23:14] | We think it was Jay Garrick | 我们以为那是杰伊·加里克 |
[23:16] | Or a jay garrick. | 或者说某个杰伊·加里克 |
[23:18] | He said to fix the situation, | 他说过要更正这一切 |
[23:20] | We have to “Get the book.” | 我们得 拿到那本书 |
[23:23] | John Deegan was reading a book | 在奥利弗画的那副画里 |
[23:24] | in the drawing Oliver drew. | 约翰·迪根在看一本书 |
[23:26] | Ok. So we find the book in there | 好 所以我们要么找到那本书 |
[23:28] | Or we find Deegan, and we make him tell us where it is. | 要么找到迪根 强迫他告诉我们书在哪 |
[23:30] | Wait, wait. Hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[23:31] | Another flash from a parallel universe just lightnings in, | 另一个平行世界来的闪电侠就这样闪出来 |
[23:35] | tells us to jump, and we ask, “How high?” | 让我们这么做 我们就听他的吗 |
[23:36] | If we want to sort this thing out, then yes. | 如果我们要解决这件事的话 是的 |
[23:38] | I have no idea how we’re gonna break into a mental asylum. | 我不知道我们该怎么混进一个疯人院 |
[23:42] | I have some ideas. | 我有个主意 |
[23:51] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮您的 |
[23:52] | New patient transfer from Gotham central hospital. | 从哥谭市中心医院转来的新病人 |
[23:55] | Dr. Danvers said Arkham was the more appropriate place | 丹弗斯医生说阿卡姆是对她这种情况 |
[23:58] | to treat her… condition. | 更适宜的地方 |
[24:01] | What’s the diagnosis? | 诊断结果是什么 |
[24:02] | Persistent subthermal homeostasis | 持续的亚热态体内平衡 |
[24:04] | with, uh, involuntary gelid substantiation. | 伴随着不自觉的极冷实体化 |
[24:09] | She gets cold and freezes stuff. | 她会变冷 冻住东西 |
[24:15] | Yeah. We got a few of those in here like that. | 好吧 我们这里也有些类似的人 |
[24:18] | – Fill this out. – Ok. | -把这个填了 -好 |
[24:20] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[24:21] | Officer Allen, it really is very– | 艾伦警官 这真的非常 |
[24:22] | This is a GCPD-A.R.G.U.S. Operation. | 这是哥谭警局与天眼会的联合行动 |
[24:24] | We don’t need your help. | 我们不需要你的帮助 |
[24:48] | Barry–I mean, Oliver, look. | 巴里 不是 奥利弗 看 |
[25:00] | John Deegan. | 约翰·迪根 |
[25:10] | Oliver Queen! | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[25:14] | It’s a genuine pleasure to meet you, sir. | 真是非常高兴能见到你 先生 |
[25:17] | He knows who you really are. | 他知道你的真实身份 |
[25:18] | Gentlemen, I was thinking, | 先生们 我在想 |
[25:20] | “Why did I not become the Flash?” | 为什么我没成为闪电侠呢 |
[25:22] | And it seems changing reality itself, | 看起来改变现实本身 |
[25:27] | it’s got a bit of a learning curve, | 需要一个学习过程 |
[25:33] | This actually explains a lot. | 这的确解释了很多事 |
[25:34] | You did this to us? | 是你把我们变成这样的 |
[25:37] | You can undo it. | 你也可以变回去 |
[25:38] | That is true, but I think the question is, | 没错 但是我想问题在于 |
[25:43] | why would I want to? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[25:55] | What the hell did he just do? | 他刚才干了什么 |
[25:57] | He bought himself some time. | 他给自己争取了时间 |
[26:10] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[26:12] | Trouble. | 有麻烦了 |
[26:17] | The crazy bastard | 那个疯子 |
[26:19] | let all the other crazy bastards out of their cages. | 把所有的疯子都从笼子里放出来了 |
[26:20] | All right. Get the patients back in their rooms | 好了 把所有的病人赶回房间 |
[26:22] | and find that book. | 找到那本书 |
[26:41] | Finally, the inmates are running the asylum. | 终于 病人们掌控疯人院了 |
[26:45] | Not for long! | 不会太久的 |
[26:57] | Fries, Fries, Fries, Fries. | 弗列斯 弗列斯 |
[27:00] | Come on. Where is it? | 快啊 在哪里呢 |
[27:02] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[27:03] | My cryostasis shut off when the locks did. | 当锁关闭时我的凝冻状态会解除 |
[27:06] | I…I need to be cold. | 我需要降温 |
[27:11] | 196 below zero. 196, he said. | 零下196度 他说得196 |
[27:15] | How does this thing work? | 这个东西怎么打开 |
[27:16] | Ok. Maybe you should just take a step back. | 好吧 也许你应该退后一步 |
[27:18] | Just get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[27:23] | You cold bitch. | 你这个冷酷的贱人 |
[28:05] | No sign of Deegan or the book. | 没看到迪根 也没看到书 |
[28:31] | What the hell are you supposed to be? | 你又是哪位啊 |
[28:40] | Nicely done. Floor it. | 干得好 冲出去 |
[29:11] | Who’s this badass? | 这位女英雄是谁 |
[29:16] | That’s…not Batman. | 那不是蝙蝠侠 |
[29:20] | Kate Kane told you to get out of Gotham. | 凯特·凯恩告诉过你们 让你们离开哥谭 |
[29:24] | You should have listened to her. | 你们应该听她的 |
[29:29] | Guys, I’ve been all over this place, | 各位 我已经把这个地方转遍了 |
[29:31] | and I can’t find anything. | 什么都没找到 |
[29:47] | Guys, I could use a little backup. | 各位 能给我点支援吗 |
[29:50] | On it. | 就来 |
[29:51] | On it. | 马上 |
[30:14] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[30:20] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 你正好说出了我想说的话 |
[30:33] | Slippery. | 真会逃 |
[30:35] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:41] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[30:48] | Wait. No, Oliver. | 等等 不要 奥利弗 |
[30:49] | Hey. Remember what happened in central– | 还记得发生了什么吗 在中心 |
[30:56] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[30:57] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[30:59] | Oliver’s not here. | 奥利弗不在 |
[31:01] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[31:03] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[31:09] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[31:19] | You should have killed me when you had the chance. | 在你还有机会的时候 你就应该杀了我 |
[31:23] | You left me to die on Lian Yu. | 你把我留在炼狱岛等死 |
[31:25] | Unfortunately for you– heh heh–I didn’t. | 但不好意思 我没死 |
[31:38] | Does anybody copy? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[31:48] | Because…I think we have a new problem. | 我想说 我们又出现一个新问题 |
[32:16] | Come on. You can do better than that. | 来啊 你可不止这点能耐 |
[32:18] | You’re a killer, a depraved monster, | 你是个杀手 一个堕落的恶魔 |
[32:20] | who found a way to channel his darkness, | 想方设法投身于邪恶 |
[32:21] | and pat himself on the back for it! | 还引以为傲 |
[32:24] | You’ll never beat me. Too slow, big heart. | 你永远无法打败我 太迟钝 太善良 |
[32:26] | Mama raised you right, so right, | 你母亲把你教导得太好 好过头了 |
[32:29] | You couldn’t stop me from killing her. | 你根本无法阻止我杀死她 |
[32:34] | Your father took the coward’s way out, | 你父亲自杀了 |
[32:36] | And all these years, you told yourself it was brave, | 这些年 你一直认为那是勇敢 |
[32:38] | But he was a coward just like you. | 但他跟你一样是个懦夫 |
[32:41] | A failure. | 失败者 |
[32:42] | Selfish. | 自私 |
[32:43] | Slow. | 迟钝 |
[32:45] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[32:48] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[32:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[33:04] | No. Seriously, who are you? | 说真的 你是谁 |
[33:08] | Your friends were exposed to a powerful hallucinogen. | 你的朋友们不慎吸入了强力致幻剂 |
[33:10] | Are you guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[33:12] | Define all right. | 你觉得呢 |
[33:16] | So how does a book make people change bodies? | 一本书怎么能让人互换身体 |
[33:19] | Deegan said he was using the book to change reality. | 迪根说他用这本书改变了现实 |
[33:21] | Same question. How does a book change reality? | 问题不变 一本书怎么改变现实 |
[33:24] | We’ll figure that out when we get back to Star City. | 等我们回到星城再解决这个问题 |
[33:25] | Guys, we’re gonna need some help with this lock. | 各位 我们得找人帮忙来打开这个锁 |
[33:27] | Good. Then you’ll be leaving Gotham. | 很好 你们终于可以离开哥谭市了 |
[33:30] | You guys have caused enough problems for one night. | 你们今晚惹的麻烦够多了 |
[33:32] | Hey. Would hitching a ride in the batmobile | 有个不情之请 我们可以坐蝙蝠车 |
[33:33] | be out of the question? | 兜个风吗 |
[33:34] | Get…out. | 给我离开 |
[33:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:38] | – She really is like Batman. – Yep. | -她真的很像蝙蝠侠 -没错 |
[33:47] | I don’t do tearful good-byes. | 我从不做煽情的道别 |
[33:50] | No. I–I just wanted to wish you luck. | 不 我只是想祝你好运 |
[33:53] | Wherever your cousin is, | 无论你的表弟在哪 |
[33:56] | I’m sure he’s really proud of you. | 我确信他都会以你为荣 |
[33:59] | X-ray vision. | X光视线 |
[34:02] | You really do have a lot of tattoos. | 你身上的纹身还真不少 |
[34:05] | Somehow, I feel like Kara Danvers doesn’t have a single one. | 我有种感觉 卡拉·丹弗斯肯定一个纹身也没有 |
[34:10] | You know, it’s such a shame I have to go. | 很遗憾我得走了 |
[34:13] | Because I feel like we would make a good team. | 因为我感觉我们会成为很好的搭档 |
[34:15] | World’s finest. | 世上最好的 |
[34:30] | Oh. Look who finally came back. | 瞧瞧谁终于回来了 |
[34:32] | With what looks like a fairly infamous book. | 还带回来一本相当臭名昭著的书 |
[34:33] | A book with a cryptographic lock on it. | 它上了密码锁 |
[34:36] | Can you get to work on opening it, please? | 你能试试打开它吗 拜托了 |
[34:37] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[34:38] | Ok. Geek squad, form up on me! | 没问题 极客小队 随我来 |
[34:41] | Not much of a heartfelt reunion. | 这重逢可不怎么动人 |
[34:43] | She’s getting used to everything. | 她对这一切已经习惯了 |
[34:44] | Do you want me to talk to her as, you know, you? | 你想让我跟她聊聊吗 以你的身份 |
[34:47] | I think I’m in enough trouble with Felicity as it is, | 我觉得我和费利西蒂之间的麻烦已经够多了 |
[34:50] | But no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[34:51] | Hey. Can I talk to you for a minute, then? | 那我能和你聊聊吗 |
[34:53] | – Yeah. What’s up? – I just wanted to see how you’re doing. | -行啊 什么事 -我想知道你还好吗 |
[34:56] | I’m compartmentalizing. | 我还在梳理 |
[34:58] | I’ll fix things with Felicity later. | 以后我再处理和费利西蒂的事 |
[35:00] | I don’t mean with Felicity. | 我说的不是费利西蒂 |
[35:02] | We both saw some stuff back at Arkham. | 我们都在阿卡姆看到了些东西 |
[35:05] | I saw evil Flash. | 我看到邪恶的闪电侠 |
[35:08] | Eobard Thawne. | 艾尔伯德·斯旺 |
[35:09] | I saw Malcolm Merlyn. | 我看到马尔科姆·梅林 |
[35:11] | I knew you’d been through a lot, but… | 我知道你经历了很多 但是 |
[35:13] | I don’t know, man. I never realized. | 老兄 我之前不了解 |
[35:15] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么坚持下来的 |
[35:17] | I wouldn’t be able to live | 换作是我 |
[35:17] | With the burdens that you carry. | 根本无法承受你背负的一切 |
[35:19] | Yes, you would. | 你能做到 |
[35:21] | Barry, I always thought that you had it easy, | 巴里 我一直认为你很轻松 |
[35:23] | Everything was just sunshine and rainbows | 过着无忧无虑的生活 |
[35:26] | And…everybody likes you. | 大家都喜欢你 |
[35:32] | You have real steel in you, my friend. | 但你其实很坚强 朋友 |
[35:35] | You can carry any burden thrown your way. | 你可以迎面扛下一切重担 |
[35:40] | Some unsolicited advice? | 想听点由衷的建议吗 |
[35:43] | Don’t wait to work things out with Felicity. | 费利西蒂的事别一直拖着 |
[35:47] | Our line of work, you never know how much time you got. | 干我们这行的 你永远不知道还能活多久 |
[35:54] | Not only is the lock cryptographic… | 这锁不仅仅是加密的 |
[35:56] | It’s metaphysical. The readings I’m getting off this thing | 还是超自然的 仪表显示的读数 |
[35:58] | are nuts–and, yes, that’s a technical term. | 完全疯了 没错 这是个术语 |
[36:00] | Um, may I speak with Felicity for a minute? | 我可以和费利西蒂单独聊聊吗 |
[36:03] | Sure thing, Barry– Oliver– Boliver. | 没问题 巴里 奥利弗 巴利弗 |
[36:06] | Stop helping. | 别添乱了 |
[36:08] | This must be strange for you. | 你肯定感觉很奇怪 |
[36:10] | Oh. What gave you that idea? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[36:12] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s easier for you to hear this | 不知道 也许让巴里·艾伦 |
[36:14] | coming from… Barry Allen. | 对你说这话更加合适 |
[36:18] | What a stupid– | 太蠢了 |
[36:18] | Hear what? | 你想说什么 |
[36:22] | That we’re gonna be ok. | 我们不会有事的 |
[36:24] | People change, Felicity. | 人是会变的 费利西蒂 |
[36:27] | It means we’re growing. | 这意味着我们在成长 |
[36:30] | It means we’re evolving, | 我们在进步 |
[36:32] | except for one thing, | 但有一点除外 |
[36:33] | one thing that will not change… | 有一点不会改变 |
[36:38] | is how I feel about you. | 就是我对你的感情 |
[36:42] | Love is too small a word. | 爱这个词不足以涵盖 |
[36:47] | And no matter who you are, | 而不管你是谁 |
[36:50] | or–or what you become. | 或是你变成怎样的人 |
[36:52] | No matter who I am, | 不管我是谁 |
[36:54] | or–or what I become… | 或是我变成怎样的人 |
[36:58] | you will always be– | 你永远都会是 |
[37:01] | You will always be the love of my life. | 你永远都会是我一生的挚爱 |
[37:05] | People change. | 人们会变 |
[37:08] | That never will. | 这一点永远不会 |
[37:15] | Oliver, I… | 奥利弗 我 |
[37:26] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[37:26] | -No. -Oh, my god. Dad? | -不 -天啊 爸爸 |
[37:30] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[37:34] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[37:35] | Do–do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[37:36] | You’re not wearing your ring. | 你没有戴戒指 |
[37:38] | Things must be different here. | 这边的事情肯定不太一样 |
[37:40] | Barry, where’s there? | 巴里 那边是指哪 |
[37:43] | My earth, Earth 90. | 我的地球 地球九十 |
[37:45] | I’ve traveled from there to warn you. | 我从那边穿越过来警告你 |
[37:48] | – Warn us about what? – His name is Mar Novu, | -警告什么 -他的名字是马尔·诺武 |
[37:50] | but he calls himself the Monitor now. | 但他现在称自己为监视者 |
[37:53] | He’s been unleashing the book of destiny | 他在多元宇宙释放了命运之书 |
[37:56] | across the multiverse to test different earths. | 来考验不同的地球 |
[38:00] | Test them for what? | 为什么考验 |
[38:02] | A crisis that he believes is coming. | 他认为有个危机将要来临 |
[38:05] | Novu thinks the Elseworlds created | 诺武认为由命运之书 |
[38:08] | by the book of destiny approximates | 创造的异世界近似 |
[38:11] | the collision of realities that we’re facing. | 我们现在所面临的现实冲突 |
[38:16] | Guys… | 大伙 |
[38:18] | We got a situation. | 我们这里有情况 |
[38:19] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[38:22] | That–that’s him from the vibe. | 那个人 就是震波里的那个 |
[38:31] | Mar Novu, | 马尔·诺武 |
[38:33] | you’re gonna stand down. | 你该退下了 |
[38:35] | You’re gonna use that book to help us set reality right. | 你要用那本书来帮我们重新回到原本的现实 |
[38:38] | Well, I certainly wouldn’t have placed it | 如果那是我本意的话 |
[38:39] | in Deegan’s hands if that were my intent. | 我肯定不会把它交于迪根的手上 |
[38:41] | Enough. | 够了 |
[38:43] | You will not do to this earth | 你别想对这个地球做出 |
[38:45] | what you did to mine. | 对我的地球做的事 |
[38:47] | I admire your persistence, Barry. | 我敬佩你的毅力 巴里 |
[38:55] | He said you were testing us. | 他说你在考验我们 |
[38:57] | Indeed, and thus far, I am unimpressed. | 没错 而到目前为止你们的表现差强人意 |
[39:00] | A crisis is imminent. | 一个危机即将来临 |
[39:01] | Someone is coming, | 有个人要来了 |
[39:02] | someone far, far more powerful than myself. | 一个远远比我还要强大的人 |
[39:06] | I mean to prepare. | 我想做好准备 |
[39:07] | By giving a nut bar an all-powerful | 选择把能改写现实的万能书 |
[39:09] | reality-rewriting book? | 给一个疯子的方式 |
[39:11] | I am testing universes to find one, | 我在考验所有宇宙 希望找到 |
[39:14] | I hope, strong enough to stand against him. | 一个足够强大的人来对付他 |
[39:16] | You’re causing chaos, | 你是在制造混乱 |
[39:18] | and you’re blaming everyone else! | 而且你还怪在别人头上 |
[39:20] | In the hope of finding the champions | 是为了找到冠军 |
[39:21] | that would save the multiverse entire. | 以拯救多元宇宙 |
[39:24] | You are the first of those I’ve placed under fire | 你们是我考验过的人中第一个 |
[39:26] | who have managed to retrieve the book of destiny… | 成功拿回命运之书的人 |
[39:34] | for all the good it did you. | 即使改变后的现实对你们更好 |
[39:36] | Enough of this. Kara? | 够了 卡拉 |
[39:38] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[39:43] | You show potential. | 你展现了潜力 |
[39:44] | Let us see if it’s anything more. | 让我们来看看是否还有其他的 |
[39:46] | What is he talking about, Barry? | 巴里 他在说什么 |
[39:54] | I offered you godhood, | 我提供给你神力 |
[39:56] | and you squandered it on a petty dream. | 你却把它浪费在狭隘的想法上 |
[39:59] | Do better. | 去做得更好 |
[40:01] | Think bigger. | 放宽你的视野 |
[40:29] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[40:30] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[40:32] | He went to give Deegan the book back. | 他去把书还给迪根了 |
[40:35] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:39] | Did it again. He rewrote reality. | 他又改写现实了 |
[40:41] | 特里杰双子 银行抢劫嫌疑犯 通缉 | |
[40:42] | – How far do you think the changes go this time? – I don’t know. | -你觉得这次的变化有多大 -我不知道 |
[40:50] | – Freeze! – On the ground! – Now! | -站住 -跪地上 -马上 |
[40:55] | Speend us out of here. | 用神速带我们离开 |
[40:57] | I can’t. | 我失去能力了 |
[40:59] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[41:01] | Nope. | 不行 |
[41:04] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:08] | I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time. | 我已经等待这一刻很久了 |
[41:24] | Should I follow you? | 我该跟着你吗 |
[41:44] | There is no place you can run where I can’t find you. | 你们逃到哪里我都能找到 |
[41:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 |