时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 6 years of being a vigilante, | 身为治安维护者六年以后 |
[00:05] | the only way to achieve my goal And save my city | 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的 |
[00:08] | was to confess to being the Green Arrow. | 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份 |
[00:10] | Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. | 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命 |
[00:14] | I am no longer a hero. | 我不再是一个英雄 |
[00:16] | I am inmate 4587. | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | Felicity, don’t. | 费利西蒂 不要 |
[00:26] | We need him to help Oliver. | 我们需要他来救奥利弗 |
[00:28] | I made a deal with the Feds, a trade– | 我跟联调局谈了协议 |
[00:31] | Diaz for your husband. | 用迪亚兹换你丈夫 |
[00:33] | Oliver’s coming home? | 奥利弗要回家了 |
[00:34] | Why’d you kill Dunbar? | 你为什么要杀了邓巴 |
[00:35] | I didn’t kill that guard. | 我没杀那个狱警 |
[00:37] | Your blade says you did. | 凶器证明是你杀的 |
[00:38] | Guards found prints on it. | 狱警们在上面发现了你的指纹 |
[00:39] | Turner, you’re going to the hole. | 特纳 你要去禁闭室了 |
[00:42] | W-wait. You got the wrong guy. | 等等 你们抓错人了 |
[00:44] | If you hadn’t found Turner’s blade, | 如果你没找到特纳的刀 |
[00:46] | it would have been all over for me. | 我就玩完了 |
[00:48] | You were in the hole, Stanley, | 你被关着 斯坦利 |
[00:50] | so how’d you know it was Turner’s blade? | 你怎么知道那是特纳的刀 |
[00:54] | I guess I must have heard it somewhere. | 我想我肯定是在哪里听说了 |
[01:19] | Good morning, 4587. | 早上好 4587号 |
[01:23] | A beautiful day. | 多么美好的一天 |
[01:26] | Be ready for an escort | 做好准备 |
[01:27] | to receiving and releasing in 6 hours. | 你将在六个小时后被出狱 |
[01:31] | As of this afternoon, | 从今天下午开始 |
[01:32] | you will be a pain in someone else’s ass. | 我就再也不用操心你了 |
[02:05] | Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[02:08] | Did you know Queen’s getting out of here today? | 你知道奎恩今天就要出去了吗 |
[02:10] | I did, actually. | 事实上 我知道 |
[02:15] | He told me… | 他告诉我了 |
[02:18] | when I told him how much I was gonna pay. | 当我告诉他我能给他多少钱之后 |
[02:27] | Get me a change of clothes. | 给我找身衣服 |
[02:30] | Get rid of them. | 把尸体处理掉 |
[02:33] | I got a score to settle. | 我有一笔旧账要算 |
[02:37] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:38] | You’re gonna get out of here, | 你就要出去了 |
[02:40] | be able to eat real food, not this crap. | 可以吃真正的食物 而不是这种猪食 |
[02:44] | I’m really happy for you, man. | 我真的很替你开心 哥们 |
[02:46] | I mean, I’m gonna miss you, | 我是说 我一定会想你的 |
[02:47] | but the Green Arrow | 但是绿箭侠 |
[02:49] | never should’ve been put behind bars. | 本就不应该被关在监狱里 |
[02:52] | Remember when I told you | 你还记得我之前跟你说过 |
[02:53] | that I was wrongfully accused? | 我是被冤枉谋杀的吗 |
[02:55] | I was thinking maybe now that you’re getting out, | 我想也许你现在要出狱了 |
[02:57] | you could ask your friend Laurel | 你可以问问你的朋友劳蕾尔 |
[03:00] | to help with my appeal, too. | 让她也帮我翻案 |
[03:02] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[03:02] | I know. It’s a big ask, | 我知道 这个要求很过分 |
[03:04] | but, honestly, I don’t know how long I can survive | 但说实话 我不知道没有你在这里 |
[03:07] | in here without you. | 我自己还能撑多久 |
[03:09] | Stanley, I’m not gonna help you, ok, | 斯坦利 我不会帮你的 明白吗 |
[03:13] | because in here | 因为你 |
[03:15] | is exactly where you belong. | 就应该待在这地方 |
[03:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:19] | You killed Dunbar, and then you manipulated me | 你杀了邓巴 然后误导我 |
[03:24] | into blaming Turner for it. | 让我相信是特纳杀的人 |
[03:26] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[03:28] | Oliver, we’re, like, best friends. | 奥利弗 我们可是最好的朋友 |
[03:30] | We were never friends. | 我们从来都不是朋友 |
[03:35] | I was just doing what the Green Arrow always does to bad guys. | 我只是做了绿箭侠会对坏人做的事而已 |
[03:39] | I don’t kill innocent people. | 我不会杀害无辜的人 |
[03:40] | But you hurt them. | 但你伤害了他们 |
[03:42] | Remember what you did to Yorke? | 还记得你对约克做了什么吗 |
[03:44] | To those other guards to get sent to level 2? | 为了能去二级严管你对那些狱警做了什么 |
[03:51] | Prison changes people. | 监狱会改变人 |
[03:54] | It didn’t change me. | 没改变我 |
[03:56] | When I get out of here, I promise you… | 等我出狱以后 我向你保证 |
[04:02] | You will face justice for what you did. | 你的罪行一定会接受公正的审判 |
[04:05] | If you do that, | 如果你告发我 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life in here. | 我这辈子都别想出去了 |
[04:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:13] | That’s what you deserve. | 这是你罪有应得 |
[04:15] | Don’t do this. Don’t do this to me. | 不要告发我 不要这么对我 |
[04:35] | I heard the news– early release. | 我听说了 你要提早释放了 |
[04:38] | You’re a lucky boy. | 你真是走了狗屎运 |
[04:40] | Too bad Turner wasn’t so lucky. | 可惜特纳没有这种好运气 |
[04:44] | You know, after today, | 你们知道吗 过了今天 |
[04:47] | you’re never gonna see my face again. | 你们就再也见不到我了 |
[04:50] | Tossers like you | 像你这种蠢货 |
[04:51] | don’t stay on the outside for long. | 不会在外面待太久 |
[04:53] | Wouldn’t be surprised if you was back here pretty soon. | 如果你很快又进来 我也不会觉得惊讶 |
[04:58] | This ain’t good-bye, Queen. | 我们还会再见的 奎恩 |
[05:04] | Turner. | 特纳 |
[05:07] | You have a death wish or something? | 你是想找死吗 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna find my way out of here. | 我会想办法逃出去的 |
[05:13] | And when I do, I’m coming for you. | 等我逃出去的时候 我会去找你的 |
[05:17] | I know that you didn’t kill Officer Dunbar. | 我知道你没杀邓巴警官 |
[05:21] | I made a mistake, | 我做错了 |
[05:23] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:25] | What the hell do I care if you’re sorry? | 我根本不在乎你是否有歉意 |
[05:27] | I’m getting released. | 我要出狱了 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna make this right for you. | 我会为你平反的 |
[05:32] | Of course you’re getting out today. | 当然了 你今天要出狱 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna speak with Lyla Michaels at A.R.G.U.S., | 我会去天眼会找莱拉·麦考斯谈谈 |
[05:37] | and I’ll just see if we can make some kind of deal, OK? | 看看能不能和她达成什么协议 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I know how much promises are worth to people like you, | 我知道对你这种人来说一诺千金 |
[05:47] | especially when you make them to people like me. | 尤其是对我这种人所做出的承诺 |
[05:50] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[05:51] | Yeah. You think I’m a criminal– | 你认为我是罪犯 |
[05:54] | you said it yourself– | 你自己也说过 |
[05:56] | and criminals belong behind bars. | 罪犯就应该待在牢里 |
[05:58] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[06:00] | I think that years ago, you saved Lyla’s life. | 我觉得几年前 你救过莱拉 |
[06:06] | Now, I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[06:07] | if you can be that kind of hero again… | 你是否还能再当那样的英雄 |
[06:11] | But I think you deserve the chance to try. | 但是我认为你应该有个尝试的机会 |
[06:16] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[06:19] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我要会为你平反的 |
[06:46] | Get up, 4587. | 起来 4587号 |
[06:50] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[07:13] | Hello, Oliver. | 奥利弗 你好啊 |
[07:43] | I see that prison life hasn’t been treating you so well. | 看来你在牢里的日子不好过啊 |
[07:47] | You listen to me very carefully. | 你给我听清楚 |
[07:48] | I don’t think you’re in the place | 我觉得你现在 |
[07:50] | to be giving demands right now… | 没有资格发号施令 |
[07:57] | Not unless you want a whole bunch of innocent people to die. | 除非你希望一群无辜的人丧命 |
[08:03] | When I heard that… | 当我听说 |
[08:07] | you were getting released today, | 你今天要出狱的时候 |
[08:11] | it felt as if… | 感觉像是 |
[08:14] | my last chance at payback | 我最后的复仇机会 |
[08:20] | was getting away. | 就要没有了 |
[08:23] | And I couldn’t have that. | 这我可不能接受 |
[08:25] | So that’s your play? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[08:29] | You’re gonna come after me in a federal prison? | 你要在联邦监狱里追杀我 |
[08:36] | See, I’ve been in and out of places like this | 我这辈子都在这种地方 |
[08:39] | my whole life. | 进进出出 |
[08:42] | I know how to handle guards like that. | 我有办法搞定那些狱警 |
[08:47] | Now, you, brother… | 至于你呢 兄弟 |
[08:50] | don’t see you as Green Arrow in here. | 在这里别把自己当绿箭侠 |
[08:54] | You’re just a number. | 你不过就是一串数字 |
[08:58] | It’s pretty dehumanizing, isn’t it? | 挺没人性的对吧 |
[09:03] | Bet you weren’t thinking about that | 我猜把这些人关进来的时候 |
[09:04] | when you were locking these people up in here. | 你并没有想过这点吧 |
[09:08] | Well… | 不过 |
[09:11] | I’m not gonna do that to you. | 我不会这么对你 |
[09:18] | I’m gonna end you. | 我要了结你 |
[09:21] | You’re going to die today. | 今天就是你的死期 |
[09:28] | And I’m gonna be the one who’s gonna do it. | 而干掉你的人就是我 |
[09:34] | But before that… | 但在那之前 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna make you suffer… | 我会让你受尽折磨 |
[09:41] | the way you made me suffer. | 就像你对我的折磨那样 |
[09:45] | And when I’m done with you, | 搞定你之后 |
[09:47] | oh, I’m just gonna, you know, | 我会去 |
[09:50] | pay a little visit to Felicity… | 看看费利西蒂 |
[09:56] | yeah… | 没错 |
[09:58] | and little William. | 还有小威廉 |
[10:03] | And I’m gonna make sure | 而这次 |
[10:06] | that this time, | 我保证 |
[10:11] | I finish the job. | 我不会留下活口 |
[10:17] | Hey! Get in there! Get in there now! | 进来 立刻进来 |
[10:20] | Hey! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[10:22] | That’s Ricardo Diaz… | 他是里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[10:24] | Get over there! Get him! | 过来 抓住他 |
[10:25] | That’s Ricardo Diaz! | 他是里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[10:27] | Get over there. | 过来 |
[10:35] | 仅限监狱人员出入 进入此处 需电子门匙 探监访客出口 | |
[10:39] | Hey, you, | 喂 你 |
[10:40] | where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[11:00] | You’re lucky we didn’t throw you in the hole, | 我们没把你关进禁闭室 你已经很幸运了 |
[11:02] | inmate. | 犯人 |
[11:03] | I don’t care if this is your last day. | 我不管这是不是你最后一天 |
[11:06] | As long as you are in here, | 只要你人在这 |
[11:07] | you will still follow the rules. | 你就得守规矩 |
[11:09] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[11:12] | That was Ricardo Diaz. | 那是里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[11:13] | He is here inside the prison. | 他就在监狱里 |
[11:16] | You need to let me help you stop him. | 让我帮你们阻止他 |
[11:20] | Slabside is a level 4 supermax facility. | 斯拉博赛是个四级超级监狱 |
[11:22] | That doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[11:23] | We have 50 officers on duty, | 我们有50个狱警当班 |
[11:25] | each one of them a trained professional. | 每一个都是训练有素的专业人士 |
[11:27] | Trust me. We have it covered. | 相信我 我们应付得了 |
[11:29] | Trust me. | 你相信我 |
[11:31] | That is not gonna be enough against him. | 对付他是不够的 |
[11:34] | You only have a few hours left in here, inmate. | 过几个小时你就可以离开这了 犯人 |
[11:37] | I suggest you stay quiet until then. | 我劝你老实待着 |
[11:43] | Diaz is here? | 迪亚兹在这里 |
[11:45] | Oliver, please talk to me. What are we gonna do? | 奥利弗 跟我说说 我们怎么办 |
[12:06] | I know you’re still mad about the Dunbar thing, | 你知道你还在为邓巴的事生气 |
[12:09] | but this is Diaz. | 但是这事关迪亚兹 |
[12:12] | I mean, everyone deserves a second chance, right? | 每个人都应有第二次机会 是吧 |
[12:43] | Oh, my god. You’re “shawshanking” out of here. | 我的天 你打算逃出这里 |
[12:51] | Oliver, you got to take me with you. | 奥利弗 带上我 |
[12:52] | Stay out of this! | 别管这事 |
[12:59] | 4587, stand down. | 4587号 退后 |
[13:02] | If you are not gonna call for backup, then I will. | 如果你不叫支援 那我来叫 |
[13:08] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[13:10] | You don’t want this. | 你不会想经历这个的 |
[13:14] | I said, stand down. | 我说了 给我退后 |
[13:47] | Kiss your early release good-bye. | 跟你的提前释放说再见吧 |
[13:58] | Target’s on the third floor. | 目标在三楼 |
[13:59] | Initiate lockdown procedure now! | 马上启动封锁程序 |
[14:05] | Lockdown, level one… | 封锁 一层 |
[14:06] | Secure perimeter door now! | 看好大门 立刻 |
[14:20] | Hey! Are we gonna be here all day? | 我们要一整天都这样吗 |
[14:23] | You are gonna be here as long as we say. | 我们说跪多久你们就跪多久 |
[14:26] | You got that, inmate? | 懂吗 犯人 |
[14:27] | Inmates! | 犯人们 |
[14:32] | Look at yourselves. | 看看你们自己 |
[14:35] | You’re on your knees. | 你们跪在地上 |
[14:38] | You’re cowering before men who are weak… | 蜷缩在比自己弱小的人面前 |
[14:43] | men who are beneath you. | 比自己低下的人面前 |
[14:47] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也经历过的 |
[14:51] | I know how it feels | 我知道 |
[14:53] | to be treated like an animal. | 被当做动物一样对待是什么感觉 |
[14:58] | You can only take that for so long. | 你们不可能永远忍下去 |
[15:01] | Hey, why don’t you zip it, pal? | 闭嘴吧 兄弟 |
[15:22] | Stand up! | 全体起立 |
[15:27] | These guards, they imprisoned you. | 这些狱警 他们囚禁你们 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:32] | They disrespected you. | 他们蔑视你们 |
[15:35] | Yeah! | 对 |
[15:37] | They taunted you. | 他们辱骂你们 |
[15:39] | Yeah! | 对 |
[15:41] | You all want to make ’em pay? | 你们想让他们付出代价吗 |
[15:42] | Yeah! | 想 |
[15:44] | You all want to make ’em pay? | 你们想让他们付出代价吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah! | 想 |
[15:48] | Make ’em pay! | 那就让他们尝尝代价的滋味 |
[15:49] | Yeah! | 好 |
[15:59] | No sign of 4587. | 没看见4587号 |
[16:22] | You made quite the mess there, Queen. | 你搞出了挺大动静啊 奎恩 |
[16:26] | Taking out prison guards doesn’t seem | 跟狱警干架 |
[16:28] | a very Green Arrow thing to do. | 不像绿箭侠该做的事啊 |
[16:31] | I guess this place really has changed you. | 我猜这个地方的确会改变一个人 |
[16:33] | I don’t have time for this. Ricardo Diaz is here! | 我没时间跟你们耗 迪亚兹在这 |
[16:36] | And he will not think twice about killing us all. | 他会毫不犹豫地杀死我们所有人 |
[16:39] | No, he won’t think twice about killing you. | 不 他会毫不犹豫地杀死你 |
[16:42] | You see, I just met him. | 我才见过他 |
[16:43] | He seems a reasonable chap. | 感觉是个可靠的家伙 |
[16:45] | Of course you’re working for Diaz. | 你当然会帮迪亚兹了 |
[16:47] | No. I don’t work for anybody. | 不 我不帮任何人做事 |
[16:49] | You see, me and Sampson, | 我和桑普森 |
[16:50] | we got our own plans, as per usual, | 按照惯例 我们有自己的打算 |
[16:53] | but I could always take a little time out for a bit of fun. | 但我可以花点儿时间找点乐子 |
[17:37] | Been waiting to do that for a long time now. | 早就想这么做了 |
[17:41] | Bad move, Turner. | 你不该这么做的 特纳 |
[17:52] | Sampson… | 桑普森 |
[17:53] | That was your femoral artery. | 我刺中的是你的股动脉 |
[17:56] | You’ve got maybe 6 minutes | 在你失血而死前 |
[17:57] | before you bleed out. | 你还剩6分钟 |
[18:15] | You’re not going after them? | 你不去追他们吗 |
[18:16] | I’ve got better things to do. | 还有更重要的事要做 |
[18:18] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[18:19] | It doesn’t mean I like you. | 这并不代表我喜欢你 |
[18:21] | Turner… | 特纳 |
[18:24] | How did you get out of your cell? | 你怎么从你的牢房逃出来的 |
[18:26] | How did you get out of yours? | 你又是怎么出来的 |
[18:53] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[18:56] | Ricardo Diaz broke into the prison. | 里卡多·迪亚兹闯进监狱了 |
[18:59] | People usually break out of prison. | 人们一般都是越狱出去 |
[19:04] | He wants to kill me, | 他想杀了我 |
[19:06] | and he will kill as many people as he has to | 为了达到目的 |
[19:09] | in order for that to happen. | 他不在乎会死多少人 |
[19:11] | I thought I had a lot of enemies. | 我以为我的敌人够多了 |
[19:13] | Don’t have a signal. Come on. | 没信号 不是吧 |
[19:15] | Hello. Are you having technical difficulties? | 你好 是遇到技术故障了吗 |
[19:19] | It’s a little, uh, | 这是长弓猎人给你的 |
[19:20] | little going away present from the longbow hunters. | 一点送别礼物 |
[19:23] | They jammed the signal, so no calls in and out. | 他们阻塞了信号 电话无法进出 |
[19:26] | You are so predictable, you know that? | 你太好猜了 你知道吗 |
[19:29] | You’re trying to make a call for help? | 你想打电话求助吗 |
[19:32] | You’re trying to save the day? | 你想拯救一切吗 |
[19:39] | I have someone here that wants to say hello to you. | 这里有人想和你打招呼 |
[19:43] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[19:44] | Don’t do anything he tells you to do. | 别做他要求的任何事情 |
[19:55] | Try again. | 再试一遍 |
[19:59] | You have failed this city, Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 你辜负了这座城市 |
[20:03] | Diaz, that’s enough. Let him go! | 迪亚兹 够了 放了他 |
[20:05] | You speak and people do as you say? | 你说什么人们就听从 |
[20:10] | That’s how it goes? | 是这样的吗 |
[20:11] | Doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong? | 也不管你说的是对还是错 |
[20:18] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[20:23] | Not anymore. | 今后都不会了 |
[20:30] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[20:35] | How’s it feel, somebody else playing god? | 别人来扮演上帝 感觉如何 |
[20:39] | This is between you and me, | 这是你我之间的事 |
[20:42] | and no one else needs to die, ok? | 不要牵连其他人 行吗 |
[20:45] | Wrong! | 错 |
[20:47] | Wrong again. | 你又错了 |
[20:49] | I want you to spend the last hours | 我要你在你可悲生命的 |
[20:51] | of your pathetic life knowing | 最后几个小时里认识到 |
[20:56] | that these men, they died– | 这些人 他们死去 |
[20:59] | they died because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[21:02] | I’m coming for you. | 我不会放过你 |
[21:04] | But will you make it in time to save the guards? | 但是你能及时赶来救这些狱警吗 |
[21:07] | It was hard enough getting through a few prisoners. | 放倒几个囚犯就够难了 |
[21:09] | I wonder what it’s gonna be like | 我好奇跟整个监狱对抗 |
[21:11] | going against the entire prison. | 会是什么样子 |
[21:33] | Keep your head down. | 低调点 |
[21:34] | They’re not gonna mess with me. They know better. | 他们没那么蠢 不敢找我麻烦 |
[21:36] | It’s not about them. | 我不是指他们 |
[21:38] | Diaz knew we were in the locker room, | 迪亚兹知道我们在更衣室 |
[21:39] | which means he’s watching us. | 说明他在监视我们 |
[21:41] | There are only two rooms with camera access. | 这里只有两个房间有摄像监控 |
[21:42] | There’s the main security room– | 一个是主安保室 |
[21:43] | No way he got in there. It’s too fortified. | 那里守卫森严 他不可能进得去 |
[21:46] | Then he’s in the control room in the mess hall. | 所以他在餐厅的控制室里 |
[21:48] | That’s where we have to go. | 我们得去那 |
[21:50] | There’s no “We”. | 不存在”我们” |
[21:51] | I saved your ass | 我救你 |
[21:52] | so you could get me a deal with A.R.G.U.S. | 是为了让你帮我跟天眼会做交易 |
[21:53] | Doesn’t mean we’re some kind of team. | 不代表我们是一伙的 |
[21:55] | Did you hear Diaz? | 你听到迪亚兹了吧 |
[21:58] | He’s killing hostages. | 他在杀人质 |
[22:01] | You said I was wrong about you? | 你说我错怪你了 |
[22:02] | You said you’ve changed? | 你说你改变了 |
[22:05] | Prove it. | 证明 |
[22:09] | The only way to the mess hall is | 去往餐厅的唯一路径 |
[22:10] | through the cell block. | 要通过牢房 |
[22:12] | It’ll be 10 times worse in there. | 情况会比这里糟糕十倍 |
[22:13] | This place is already a powder keg, | 这地方已经是个炸药桶 |
[22:14] | and it’s about to blow. | 一触即发 |
[22:16] | It’s the only way to the mess hall. | 这是去餐厅的唯一路径 |
[22:26] | These inmates are gonna kill them. | 这些囚犯会杀了他们 |
[22:37] | And if we don’t get out of here, | 如果我们不从这里出去 |
[22:38] | they may kill us. | 他们可能会杀了我们 |
[22:39] | And, clearly, we’ll never make it to the mess hall. | 很明显我们也到不了餐厅 |
[22:41] | I’m not gonna let innocent people die. | 我不会让无辜的人死去 |
[23:59] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[24:16] | Thanks, Queen. | 谢谢 奎恩 |
[24:18] | Where are the rest of the guards? | 其他的狱警在哪里 |
[24:20] | A few of them made it to the panic room. | 有几个逃去了紧急避险室 |
[24:21] | Some were taken to the mess hall. | 有些被带去了餐厅 |
[24:24] | Diaz set the inmates loose. | 迪亚兹把囚犯都放出来了 |
[24:25] | He convinced them to gather up the guards. | 他说服他们把警卫集结到一起 |
[24:28] | Listen, a few of my buddies have already died. | 我的一些同事已经死了 |
[24:33] | It’s like Diaz is killing them for sport. | 迪亚兹正在杀他们寻开心 |
[24:37] | How many inmates in the mess hall? | 餐厅里有多少犯人 |
[24:39] | Last I heard, around 30. | 我刚刚听说是30个 |
[24:41] | You good to walk? | 你能走路吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I’m good. | 没问题 |
[24:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:45] | Take them to the panic room, | 把他们带到紧急避险室 |
[24:46] | and I’ll meet you at the commissary. | 我会在小卖部和你会合 |
[24:48] | Not the time for a snack. | 现在可不是吃零食的时候 |
[24:50] | If we’re gonna fight our way through 30 inmates, | 要在30个囚犯中杀出一条路 |
[24:52] | we’re gonna need weapons. | 我们需要武器 |
[25:16] | I really, really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[25:29] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[25:33] | I’m sorry about the sedative. | 抱歉给你打了镇定剂 |
[25:34] | I was just trying to get your attention. | 我只是想要引起你的注意 |
[25:36] | It’s ok. I–I understand, Stanley. | 没关系 我明白 斯坦利 |
[25:38] | I was just, um– | 我正在 |
[25:41] | busy trying to stop Diaz from killing everyone in the prison, | 忙着阻止迪亚兹杀害监狱里的人 |
[25:45] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[25:46] | So, honestly, Stanley, I think I could use your help. | 说实话 斯坦利 你能帮我的 |
[25:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Really. | 当然 |
[25:55] | Just, why don’t you untie me, | 你给我松绑吧 |
[25:56] | and we’ll make a plan and you can be my sidekick? | 然后我们可以想个计划 你当我的帮手 |
[26:03] | Actually, I already have a plan. | 事实上 我已经想好计划了 |
[26:06] | You know how to get out of here | 你知道怎么通过太平间 |
[26:07] | through the morgue, right? | 离开这里 对吧 |
[26:08] | So why don’t we escape this place, | 我们逃出去吧 |
[26:12] | you–you and me? | 你 你和我一起走 |
[26:13] | Yeah, we could, but what about Diaz, right? | 我们可以逃出去 但是迪亚兹怎么办 |
[26:16] | Who cares about Diaz? | 谁在乎他 |
[26:17] | These people deserve whatever he’s gonna do to them. | 无论他怎么对这些人都是他们活该 |
[26:19] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[26:21] | Yeah. I– | 是 我 |
[26:22] | I can’t leave all these people to die. | 我不能眼睁睁看着这些人去死 |
[26:34] | You were gonna leave me. | 你之前就准备丢下我 |
[26:39] | You were gonna abandon me | 你准备把我丢给 |
[26:40] | to Brick and Sampson, | 砖墙和桑普森 |
[26:42] | and I shouldn’t even be in here. | 而我根本就不该来这儿 |
[26:44] | I did nothing wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[26:47] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[26:52] | It was just because | 这都是因为 |
[26:54] | you were going to attack me. Ok? | 当初你要袭击我 好吗 |
[26:57] | Why would I attack you? | 我为什么要袭击你 |
[26:59] | Because you’re the Green Arrow, | 因为你是绿箭侠 |
[27:01] | and you fight bad guys, | 你打击坏人 |
[27:02] | and you think I’m a bad guy. | 而你认为我就是个坏人 |
[27:04] | And you just think | 你相信 |
[27:05] | that I’m what everyone says that I am. | 我就是别人口中的那样 |
[27:09] | How could I? | 我怎么会呢 |
[27:09] | I don’t–I don’t know what people say. | 我不知道别人是怎么说的 |
[27:12] | That I’m a killer, | 他们说我是个杀手 |
[27:14] | that I’m a monster, | 是个恶魔 |
[27:17] | that everything I did, everything I did– | 我做的所有事 |
[27:20] | That whole Dunbar thing. | 杀邓巴的事 |
[27:21] | It was just like the Dunbar thing. I… | 就像杀邓巴一样 我 |
[27:24] | I didn’t have a choice! I didn’t have a choice! | 我没有别的选择 |
[27:28] | And all those people had it coming. | 还有那些人 他们活该 |
[27:30] | You killed other people before Dunbar? | 你在邓巴之前还杀过别人吗 |
[27:33] | Honestly, what you and I do is not so different, | 说实话 你做的事情和我没什么两样 |
[27:36] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:39] | So, like, we make such a great team. | 所以我们在一起才那么默契 |
[27:43] | So why don’t we just get out of here, | 为什么我们不直接逃出去 |
[27:44] | maybe we could work together again? | 也许我们可以再合作呢 |
[27:50] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[28:07] | What the hell took you so long? | 你怎么磨蹭了那么久 |
[28:10] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:11] | How are Felton and Miller? | 费尔顿和米勒怎么样了 |
[28:13] | They’re safe. | 他们安全了 |
[28:17] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[28:18] | I’m working with the Green Arrow. | 我在和绿箭侠合作 |
[28:21] | You aren’t. | 你没有 |
[28:24] | Hey, maybe–maybe prison has changed me, | 也许监狱生活改变了我 |
[28:28] | compromised my judgment of people. | 削弱了我对人的判断能力 |
[28:30] | You sure that’s a bad thing? | 你确定这是坏事吗 |
[28:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:36] | No offense. | 没别的意思 |
[28:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | But the old Green Arrow, he wasn’t the best. | 曾经的绿箭侠 不是最棒的 |
[28:42] | He saw the world in black and white, | 他眼中的世界非黑即白 |
[28:44] | but now you– you know | 但是现在 你知道 |
[28:46] | there’s gray out there, too. | 世界也有灰色地带 |
[28:49] | Maybe that makes you a better hero. | 也许这会让你成为更好的英雄 |
[28:57] | And I know it’s bad for you, | 我知道这对你来说不是好事 |
[28:59] | but do you really think you’re gonna stop Diaz | 但你真的认为可以用一听汽水 |
[29:00] | with a can of soda? | 来阻止迪亚兹吗 |
[29:03] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[29:51] | Are you planning some kind of light show? | 你是要弄个灯光表演之类的吗 |
[29:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[29:55] | It’s nice to know someone hates Queen | 真高兴知道有人和我一样 |
[29:56] | as much as I do. | 讨厌奎恩 |
[30:00] | If it wasn’t for him, I’d still be running Star City. | 如果不是他 我现在还在管理星城 |
[30:03] | Yeah, me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[30:04] | He’s a cockroach. He refuses to die. | 他就是只蟑螂 就是死不了 |
[30:08] | Diaz! | 迪亚兹 |
[30:20] | Look who decided to come to my party. | 看看谁来我的派对了 |
[30:24] | Let those guards go. | 放了那些警卫 |
[30:29] | I told you… | 我告诉过你 |
[30:32] | the only thing I wanted was to see you suffer… | 我唯一的目的就是要在你死之前 |
[30:39] | before you die. | 看你受折磨 |
[30:42] | You’re not gonna get what you want. | 你不会得逞的 |
[30:44] | No? | 是吗 |
[30:55] | I’ve been waiting to do that for a long time. | 我想这么做已经很久了 |
[31:01] | You get your shots in while you can, | 你最好把握每一个机会 |
[31:04] | because I’m gonna see to it | 因为我会保证 |
[31:06] | that you spend the rest of your life | 你未来的余生将在这种地方 |
[31:08] | eating your meals in a spot just like this. | 吃你的每一餐 |
[31:12] | I promised myself | 我向自己保证过 |
[31:12] | I’m never gonna die in prison. | 绝不会死在监狱里 |
[31:15] | And I’m gonna take you with me. | 而且我会带你一起 |
[31:18] | Oh, you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:49] | Queen! | 奎恩 |
[32:11] | Queen! | 奎恩 |
[32:14] | Calling for help won’t save you! | 呼救并不能拯救你 |
[32:21] | This place… | 这个地方 |
[32:23] | is gonna be ash | 在有人赶来之前 |
[32:25] | long before anyone gets here. | 就会早早化为灰烬 |
[33:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:12] | -get up! Get up! Come on! -let’s go. Go! Go! Go! Go! | -起来 起来 走吧 -我们走 走走走 |
[33:16] | Get going. | 继续走 |
[33:22] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:23] | Diaz has some sort of device. | 迪亚兹有某种装置 |
[33:24] | It must have triggered an electrical fire. | 肯定是造成了电气火灾 |
[33:27] | The whole place is gonna go up. | 这整个地方都会被炸飞 |
[33:28] | You need to get them to the secure courtyard. | 你必须把他们带到安全的庭院 |
[33:30] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:31] | I’m going after Diaz. | 我要去追迪亚兹 |
[33:33] | You’ll need these. No half-measures. | 你会需要这个 绝不能手软 |
[34:15] | Just the two of us? | 就我们两个 |
[35:08] | I’m a lot stronger now. | 我现在强壮多了 |
[35:28] | Prison’s made you weak. | 监狱让你软弱 |
[35:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:49] | Come on. Get up. | 来吧 站起来 |
[35:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[36:11] | You’re not surviving this. | 你这次难逃一死 |
[36:22] | You just don’t know when to quit, do you? | 你就是不知道什么时候该放弃 对吗 |
[36:28] | I guess what you and Felicity have in common, huh? | 我猜这就是你和费利西蒂的共同点 |
[36:31] | Don’t you say her name. | 不许你说她的名字 |
[36:38] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 |
[36:41] | Do you know she tried to kill me? | 你知道她试图杀我吗 |
[36:46] | She put a gun right to my face. | 她拿枪对着我脸 |
[36:51] | She was about to pull the trigger. | 她当时就要开枪了 |
[36:53] | I don’t believe you. That’s not her. | 我不相信你 她不是那种人 |
[36:57] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[37:01] | It’s what you made her. | 是你造成的 |
[38:27] | Arrow’s little sidekick. | 绿箭的小跟班 |
[38:30] | How did you find out about this place, Dover? | 你怎么知道这里的 |
[38:35] | I could ask you the same question. | 我可以问你同样的问题 |
[38:41] | Well, the only way out of this place is | 离开这里的唯一路径 |
[38:42] | through the morgue. | 是通过太平间 |
[38:45] | But you don’t have to be dead. | 但不需要真的去死 |
[39:00] | Actually, I think you do. | 事实上 我觉得你需要 |
[39:05] | You shouldn’t have been so mean to me. | 你不应该对我这么刻薄 |
[39:37] | Turner. | 特纳 |
[39:48] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:51] | Without you… | 没有你 |
[39:53] | we will all be dead. | 我们都会死 |