时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:03] | After 6 years of being a vigilante, | 身为治安维护者六年以后 |
[00:05] | the only way to achieve my goal | 能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的 |
[00:07] | and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow. | 唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份 |
[00:10] | Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. | 现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命 |
[00:14] | I am no longer a hero. | 我不再是一个英雄 |
[00:16] | Now I am inmate 4587. | 我现在是犯人4587号 |
[00:20] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | You hired those prisoners | 你雇那些犯人 |
[00:23] | to attack me in the shower for Diaz. | 在澡堂攻击我是为了迪亚兹 |
[00:25] | So why don’t you tell me how I can find him? | 所以为何不告诉我怎么找到他 |
[00:28] | You got to prove yourself worthy of my friendship. | 想获得我的友谊 你得体现出自己的价值 |
[00:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:31] | I want him gone. | 我想他离开 |
[00:35] | You stabbed me. | 你捅了我 |
[00:36] | – I didn’t stab you. – Get away from him. | -我没有捅你 -离他远点 |
[00:38] | The video! That guard stabbed me. He stabbed me! | 有监控 那个狱警捅了我 他捅了我 |
[00:40] | I didn’t! I didn’t do anything! | 我没有 我什么都没有做 |
[00:43] | You made a deal with my husband. | 你和我丈夫做了笔交易 |
[00:44] | And he’s in prison because of it. | 他现在因此而坐牢 |
[00:46] | Now it’s your turn to hold up your side of the bargain. | 轮到你实践诺言的时候了 |
[00:49] | We’re gonna take down Ricardo Diaz together. | 我们要联手扳倒里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[01:17] | 斯拉博赛 最高级别监狱 | |
[01:34] | You promised the FBI would stay in Star City | 你承诺过联调局会一直留在星城 |
[01:35] | until Diaz was off the board. | 直到迪亚兹落网为止 |
[01:36] | And as you can see, we’re still here. | 正如你所见到的 我们还在 |
[01:38] | Yeah, but you haven’t caught him. | 没错 但你们还没抓到他 |
[01:40] | Apprehending Diaz is still a priority, | 虽然迪亚兹仍然是头号要犯 |
[01:42] | but he’s not the only criminal on our list. | 但我们的抓捕名单上并不只有他一个 |
[01:44] | – Let me help. – Excuse me? | -让我来帮忙 -你说什么 |
[01:45] | You’ve seen what I can do with the tck, tck. | 你见识过我的编程技术了 |
[01:47] | We have our own experts, Ms. Smoak. | 我们已经有专家了 斯莫克小姐 |
[01:49] | But not as expert as me. | 但他们都不如我在行 |
[01:50] | I know everything there is to know about Diaz | 我熟知迪亚兹的一切信息 |
[01:52] | and the Longbow Hunters. | 还有长弓猎手的事 |
[01:54] | Yeah! They’re here, too. | 没错 他们也在这里 |
[01:56] | Diaz brought in the bad guy big guns, | 迪亚兹为这些人搞来了大量武器 |
[01:58] | which means you don’t have any more time to waste. | 这意味着你已经没有时间可以浪费了 |
[02:00] | So give me a computer and put me to work. | 给我一台电脑 让我开始干活 |
[02:03] | My agreement with your husband, | 我和你丈夫之间的协议 |
[02:04] | it gives you immunity. | 让你有了豁免权 |
[02:05] | It doesn’t make us allies. | 但并不意味我们要同盟合作 |
[02:07] | Diaz attacked me while I was in protective custody. | 迪亚兹袭击了处于保护性监禁中的我 |
[02:10] | My husband is in prison. | 我丈夫还在监狱 |
[02:11] | I had to send my son away. | 我只能把我儿子送走 |
[02:13] | Your deal with Oliver | 你和奥利弗的协议 |
[02:15] | ruined my life and the city’s. | 毁了我的生活和这座城市的未来 |
[02:18] | All I’m asking of you is to hold up | 而我现在只求你能够 |
[02:20] | your side of the bargain. | 兑现你协议中的诺言 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry you were attacked, | 你被袭击我很抱歉 |
[02:26] | but it’s not my fault your husband’s in prison. | 但你丈夫入狱并不是我的错 |
[02:28] | It was his choice to put on that hood, | 是他自己选择成为绿箭侠 |
[02:30] | and it was his choice to turn himself in. | 也是他自己选择自首坐牢 |
[02:32] | Go home. Enjoy your freedom. | 回家去吧 享受你的自由时光 |
[02:35] | Leave the crime fighting to me. | 打击犯罪的活还是留给我来干 |
[02:41] | My husband spent the last 6 years | 在过去的六年时间里 |
[02:44] | fighting for the people of this city, | 我丈夫为这座城市的人民而战 |
[02:46] | risking everything, | 牺牲了一切 |
[02:47] | and now he sits in prison, his life on the line, | 现在他去坐了牢 命悬一线 |
[02:50] | while this monster gets to walk free. | 而这个怪物却可以逍遥法外 |
[02:55] | That isn’t justice. | 这不是正义 |
[03:05] | Wow. I still can’t believe you stabbed yourself. | 我还是很难相信你居然捅了自己 |
[03:07] | Did you hit anything big, | 你没捅坏什么内脏吧 |
[03:09] | like your liver or something? | 比如说肝脏什么的 |
[03:11] | Right. You probably don’t even have a liver, | 没错 你可能压根就没有肝脏 |
[03:14] | just muscle. | 只有肌肉 |
[03:16] | You think I had any other choice? | 你觉得我还有其它的选择吗 |
[03:29] | I did what you asked. | 你的要求我办到了 |
[03:31] | Now tell me what you know about Diaz. | 现在告诉我所有有关迪亚兹的信息 |
[03:33] | That wasn’t exactly what I meant | 我让你解决掉约克 |
[03:35] | by getting rid of Yorke. | 并不是这个意思 |
[03:36] | Well, I found a better way. | 我找到了更好的方式 |
[03:38] | He still thinks he’s a hero. | 他还是觉得他是个英雄 |
[03:40] | You’re a bigger idiot than I thought. | 你比我想象中的还要蠢 |
[03:42] | Easy, gents. A deal’s a deal. | 放轻松 绅士们 我们说话算话 |
[03:44] | Getting Yorke off our back means we’re in business. | 摆脱掉约克 表明我们可以开始交易了 |
[03:47] | Thanks to Queen here, we’re gonna have | 感谢这位奎恩先生 我们总算可以 |
[03:49] | one hell of a night. | 狂欢一晚了 |
[03:50] | Where is Diaz? | 迪亚兹在哪 |
[03:52] | I don’t know, but I do know who does. | 我不知道 但我知道谁知道 |
[03:56] | There’s an informant here at Slabside. | 斯拉博赛这里有一位线人 |
[03:59] | Anything that goes on here goes through the demon first. | 这里发生的一切都要经过恶魔的安排 |
[04:04] | – The demon? – Yeah. | -恶魔 -是的 |
[04:06] | The person who arranged the hit on you | 就是他找了人袭击你 |
[04:08] | and who’s the direct connection to Diaz. | 也是他跟迪亚兹有直接关联 |
[04:10] | All I did was handle the transaction, | 而我只是处理了交易 |
[04:13] | but seeing as how I’m a man of my word, | 不过我是一个言出必行的人 |
[04:16] | I will arrange the meeting. | 我可以安排你们见面 |
[04:18] | You really expect me to trust you? | 你真的觉得我会相信你吗 |
[04:19] | You don’t have much choice, now, do you? | 现在你没多少选择了 不是吗 |
[04:23] | When? | 什么时间 |
[04:23] | Tonight, cell 3-b after lights out. | 今晚 熄灯后去3B牢房 |
[04:32] | And you will know when. | 到时候你就知道具体时间了 |
[04:41] | Stall all you want. | 尽管拖延时间吧 |
[04:43] | Eventually you’re gonna break. | 最终你一定会坦白交代的 |
[04:45] | And when you do, I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 等到你坚持不住的时候 |
[04:49] | Last chance before I bring her in. | 再给你最后一次机会 不然我就叫她来了 |
[04:58] | Did you or did you not eat this entire box of cookies? | 是不是你把整盒饼干都吃光了 |
[05:04] | It’s ok, honey. | 没关系的 宝贝 |
[05:05] | You just got a little hungry, didn’t you? | 你只是有点饿了 对不对 |
[05:08] | Now you have a tummy-ache. | 你现在肚子疼了 |
[05:10] | Well, now we know what happens | 至少我们现在知道 |
[05:11] | when we eat too much sugar, right? | 吃太多糖会怎么样了 对吗 |
[05:14] | Come on. Let’s go say hi to Ella. | 走吧 咱们去跟艾拉打声招呼 |
[05:17] | She has lots of fun stuff planned | 爸爸和我不在的这段时间 |
[05:18] | while dad and I are out of town. | 她给你准备了好多好玩的活动 |
[05:21] | I was working on him for 20 minutes. | 我已经问了他二十分钟 |
[05:22] | You get him to confess in 15 seconds? | 结果你在十五秒内就让他坦白了 |
[05:24] | I’m his mother and your boss. | 我是他的妈妈 还是你的上司 |
[05:27] | We leave in 5. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[05:29] | Yeah, packed and ready. | 遵命 整装待发 |
[05:32] | Oh. You don’t sound too happy about that. | 你听起来可对出行不太开心 |
[05:34] | I just wish we would’ve caught Diaz | 我只是希望我们在出国前 |
[05:36] | before heading abroad. | 能够抓到迪亚兹 |
[05:37] | – We will. – Yeah. | -我们会的 -好吧 |
[05:39] | And Felicity will be fine, I promise. | 而且我向你保证 费利西蒂不会有事的 |
[05:41] | I think you could use a change of scenery. | 我觉得换换环境对你也是好事 |
[05:44] | It’ll be like a second honeymoon. | 当做是我们的第二次蜜月旅行 |
[05:45] | Yay, with Curtis. | 太棒了 还带着柯蒂斯 |
[05:48] | Well, Deadshot and Cupid came with us on our first. | 我们第一次蜜月还有死亡射手和丘比特跟着呢 |
[05:50] | No, that is not our first honeymoon. | 不对 那不是我们第一次蜜月 |
[05:52] | Our first honeymoon was in Hawaii, remember? | 我们第一次蜜月是在夏威夷 记得吗 |
[05:55] | The hammocks by the beach. | 睡在沙滩的吊床上 |
[05:57] | – Hawaii was nice. – Hawaii was really nice. | -夏威夷很棒 -夏威夷非常棒 |
[06:00] | You know, I thought it’d be a lot more difficult | 你知道吗 我本以为和你一起工作 |
[06:01] | working with you. | 会非常难 |
[06:02] | Being together 24/7? | 因为全天候待在一起 |
[06:04] | But adventure was always what kept us strong. | 但正是因为这些经历让我们更加强大 |
[06:06] | – Dangerous ops. – Romance on the front line. | -危险的行动 -前线的别样浪漫 |
[06:09] | – We make a good team. – We make the best team. | -我们的组合不错 -我们是最强组合 |
[06:20] | Ricardo Diaz took over a whole city. | 里卡多·迪亚兹之前掌控整个城市 |
[06:22] | Then we dismantled his infrastructure. | 然后我们瓦解了他的根基 |
[06:24] | He’s not an imminent threat. | 他已经不是眼下的最大威胁了 |
[06:25] | He’s got new allies. | 他找到了新的盟友 |
[06:27] | One of them hacked into the CDC’s secure network, | 其中一个人黑进了疾控中心的安全网络 |
[06:29] | specifically their security protocols. | 专门黑了他们的安全协议 |
[06:31] | They’re planning something. | 他们一定在密谋什么计划 |
[06:33] | You deduced that from this photograph | 你就是从这些照片和 |
[06:34] | and one unsubstantiated hack? | 未经证实的黑客事件推导出了这些 |
[06:36] | It’s the only lead we got in months, and you know it. | 那是我们几个月来唯一的线索 你知道的 |
[06:38] | We can’t let that slip away. | 我们不能放过这条线索 |
[06:40] | Then bring me something concrete I can act on. | 那就给我一些确凿的证据 我才能行动 |
[06:42] | CDC’s security system is airtight. | 疾控中心的安全系统密不透风 |
[06:45] | No one gets in without a level 5 security clearance. | 没有五级的权限级别是进不去的 |
[06:48] | I can’t waste valuable resources | 我不能把宝贵的资源 |
[06:49] | on something this circumstantial. | 浪费在你的推测上 |
[06:51] | You mean someone who dropped to number 27 | 你是说通缉要犯名单上下滑至第27位的 |
[06:53] | on our most wanted list. | 某个要犯 |
[06:55] | That, too. | 没错 |
[06:56] | Tell the CDC they’ve been hacked. | 告诉疾控中心有人黑了他们的系统 |
[06:57] | They can handle it as they see fit. | 他们完全有能力自己解决 |
[07:00] | I need your focus elsewhere, agent. | 我需要你专注在其他的案子上 探员 |
[07:10] | I guess her heart isn’t completely made out of stone. | 看来她并不是铁石心肠啊 |
[07:12] | Bugging the FBI– | 窃听联调局 |
[07:14] | Maybe not the best move for our immunity deal. | 也许会对我们的豁免协议不利 |
[07:16] | I’m going with the ask for forgiveness | 我更愿意请求谅解 |
[07:18] | instead of permission type thing. | 而不是去征求同意 |
[07:20] | When you said you were done with the A.R.G.U.S. way, | 你说你受够了天眼会的处事方式时 |
[07:22] | you weren’t joking. | 原来你不是在开玩笑 |
[07:23] | John has priorities other than catching Diaz. | 比起追捕迪亚兹 约翰有更重要的事要做 |
[07:26] | I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[07:27] | I really appreciate you wanting to help | 我真的很感激你愿意帮忙 |
[07:29] | and letting me sleep on your couch, | 而且让我睡在你家沙发 |
[07:32] | which is a lot more comfortable than it looks. | 这沙发睡上去比看着舒服很多 |
[07:33] | I’ve been dying to get the band back together | 我很想再次集结整个小队 |
[07:36] | and get that son of a bitch Diaz. | 抓住那个混蛋迪亚兹 |
[07:39] | What’s he want at the CDC? | 他想从疾控中心拿什么 |
[07:40] | Finding that out is the easy part. | 查到这一点不是难事 |
[07:42] | What’s the hard part? | 那难在哪 |
[07:44] | Getting into the CDC. | 进入疾控中心 |
[07:46] | You heard the boss man. | 你也听到她上司的话了 |
[07:47] | The only way we get in there is with federal clearance. | 只有联邦权限才能进去 |
[08:37] | Where are all the guards? What the hell is happening? | 狱警都去哪了 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:41] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:42] | Brick has something planned. Just stay here. | 砖墙已经计划好了 待在这别走 |
[08:48] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:49] | I need to find someone. | 我要去找个人 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna come. | 我要一起去 |
[08:52] | Hey, your cell is the safest spot for you right now. | 现在你待在自己牢房里最安全 |
[08:55] | With all these murdery guys on the loose, | 那么多杀人犯都跑出来了 |
[08:57] | I’m sticking right by your side. | 我要紧跟在你身边 |
[09:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | That’s a lot of firepower for a bank. | 一家银行用得着这么大的火力吗 |
[09:16] | They need it. Half of Europe’s criminal underworld | 需要的 一半的欧洲黑社会犯罪分子 |
[09:18] | funnels their money through here. | 都把这当作资金中转站 |
[09:19] | Guessing that’s a shoot first, | 看来这是一家无需过问 |
[09:21] | ask questions never kind of bank? | 直接开火的银行 |
[09:23] | Which is why they can’t find out that we’re with A.R.G.U.S. | 所以不能让他们知道我们是天眼会的 |
[09:26] | Oh. Which they won’t because of… | 他们不会发现的 因为 |
[09:29] | this. | 有这幅画 |
[09:30] | I printed it to be completely identical to the real one, | 我打印出来的 和真迹一模一样 |
[09:33] | except for the nanotech-laced paint | 除了上面有纳米微粒技术镶边油漆 |
[09:34] | which allows us | 能让我们 |
[09:35] | to access the bank’s financial transactions. | 得到银行财务交易记录 |
[09:38] | That’s a Curtis Holt original. | 这可是柯蒂斯·霍特的原创 |
[09:41] | I mean, come on. That’s pretty cool, right? | 拜托 这不是很酷吗 |
[09:42] | Well, hopefully, it’s enough to fool ’em. | 但愿能骗过他们 |
[09:44] | Well, it only needs to fool him– | 只需要骗过他一个人就行 |
[09:46] | Peter Tietjen. | 彼特·蒂特延 |
[09:47] | He is the bank manager. | 他是银行经理 |
[09:48] | I have you an appointment set up with him already. | 我已经帮你们和他预约好了 |
[09:50] | You get that painting within 5 feet of his computer | 把这幅画放在距离他电脑150厘米左右 |
[09:53] | and it is dinner party download time at A.R.G.U.S. | 然后天眼会疯狂下载晚宴派对就开始了 |
[09:55] | I’m talking an all-you-can-eat buffet | 我说的可是无限自助下载餐 |
[09:56] | of every name, account, shady business transaction | 能把这家银行经手的每一个用户 |
[09:59] | that that bank has ever conducted. | 账户和不正当的买卖记录都拿到手 |
[10:02] | While you guys are in there, | 趁你们在里面的时候 |
[10:03] | can you get me a free toaster? | 能帮我要一个免费的烤面包机吗 |
[10:09] | Mr. and Mrs. Andrews, thank you for coming in. | 安德鲁斯先生太太 谢谢你们来 |
[10:13] | May I see your reference letter, please? | 我能不能看看你们的推荐信呢 |
[10:25] | This is our reference letter. | 这就是我们的推荐信 |
[10:28] | We need a safe place to store it. | 我们需要一个能安全存放它的地方 |
[10:29] | We were told you could handle this… | 我们听说你们可以保管 |
[10:32] | discreetly, of course. | 当然了 要小心谨慎 |
[10:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:36] | I think you will find our terms more than reasonable. | 我想你们会发现我们的条款公平合理 |
[10:39] | That’s it! Show me the money. | 好的 交易记录拿来吧 |
[10:42] | We have uplink. | 开始传输数据 |
[10:44] | After signing the requisite forms, | 在签署这些必需的表格之后 |
[10:46] | all we require is an approval from our in-house appraiser. | 只需要得到我们内部评估师的批准就行了 |
[10:50] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:00] | Tick-tock, Curtis. What’s our status? | 时间不多了 柯蒂斯 情况如何 |
[11:02] | Zurich, we have a problem. | 苏黎世 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:05] | I’m getting external interference, | 我受到了外部干扰 |
[11:06] | and it’s slowing down the transfer. | 传输速度减慢了 |
[11:12] | This is Sofie, our appraiser. | 这位是评估师苏菲 |
[11:18] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[11:20] | We must authenticate the item for insurance purposes. | 为了保险起见 我们必须鉴定物品 |
[11:24] | You understand? | 希望理解 |
[11:28] | Mr. Tietjen, this is a priceless family heirloom. | 蒂特延先生 这可是价值连城的祖传之物 |
[11:31] | I need to discuss the security of your vault. | 我要和你谈谈你们保险库的安全问题 |
[11:33] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[11:34] | We are very experienced with these types of situations. | 对于这些状况 我们经验丰富 |
[11:38] | I’m shutting down coms to open bandwidth. Hang tight. | 我要关闭通讯器来增加带宽 稳住 |
[11:43] | Mr. Tietjen… | 蒂特延先生 |
[11:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:53] | Done! Get the hell out of there. | 搞定了 快离开那里 |
[11:55] | This is outrageous. | 简直是太离谱了 |
[11:56] | We’re taking our business elsewhere. | 我们换别的地方 |
[12:03] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[12:07] | 星城警局 尽忠职守 维护法纪 德雷克队长 | |
[12:09] | If this is illegal, I don’t want to know about it. | 如果是不合法的事 我不想知道 |
[12:11] | Aw, D., why you always got to expect the worst? | 小黛 你为什么总把事情往坏处想呢 |
[12:15] | You make it easy, Mr. Ramirez. | 因为你让人容易往坏处想 拉米雷斯先生 |
[12:16] | OK, OK, what the hell is going on here? | 你们到底是怎么回事 |
[12:20] | We know how to get Diaz, | 我们有办法抓到迪亚兹 |
[12:22] | and we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮忙 |
[12:23] | I thought I made myself clear, Ms. Smoak. | 我不是说得很清楚了吗 斯莫克女士 |
[12:25] | You did. And then I figured out how to set a trap at the CDC. | 是的 但我后来想到如何在疾控中心设圈套 |
[12:27] | – How did you know about this– – I bugged your office. | -你怎么知道 -我在你办公室装了窃听器 |
[12:28] | – See– – I know. I know. | -要知道… -我知道 |
[12:29] | But hold the lecture. We’re on a time crunch here. | 先别说教 我们现在时间紧迫 |
[12:31] | I backtraced the Silencer’s hack. | 我追踪了沉默者的入侵 |
[12:33] | Wait. We’re calling her the Silencer now? | 等等 我们现在叫她沉默者吗 |
[12:34] | – It’s better than the Belt Lady. – Noted. | -总比腰带女好 -记住了 |
[12:37] | She’s been checking inventory on glutathione hydrate. | 她一直在查看谷胱甘肽水合物的存单 |
[12:40] | It’s a biocompound that helps protect red blood cells | 那是一种有助于保护红血球的生物化合物 |
[12:42] | against diseases like Ebola | 用于治疗埃博拉病毒 |
[12:43] | and the Lassa Fever. | 和拉沙热 |
[12:44] | I mean, God knows what creepy thing | 天知道迪亚兹计划用那个东西 |
[12:46] | Diaz has planned for that, | 来做什么恐怖的事情 |
[12:47] | and the only place he can get it is the CDC. | 他只能在疾控中心拿到这东西 |
[12:50] | You do realize the CDC is a secure government facility. | 你知道疾控中心是被严密保护的政府机构吧 |
[12:54] | They have strict protocols, proce– | 他们有严格的规章制度和流程 |
[12:55] | Which makes it the perfect place, you know, | 所以这让那里非常适合 |
[12:57] | to set a trap. | 设圈套 |
[12:58] | The compound is being stored in a biocontainment lab. | 化合物存放在一间生物防护实验室里 |
[13:01] | Diaz walks in there, I seal the doors… | 迪亚兹一走进去 我就把门封锁起来 |
[13:04] | he’s locked in. | 把他困在里面 |
[13:05] | Like that zombie movie– or any zombie movie. | 就像那部僵尸电影一样 或者其他僵尸电影 |
[13:08] | – And when is this happening? – Tonight. | -什么时候行动 -今晚 |
[13:10] | A shipment just came in from Central City. | 刚有一批货从中城运到 |
[13:11] | Well, I’ll put a team together. | 我会集结一个小队 |
[13:12] | If Diaz goes near that building, the SCPD will be there waiting. | 星城警局会在那栋大楼恭候迪亚兹的大驾光临 |
[13:15] | If diaz even gets a whiff of the police, it’ll spook him. | 如果迪亚兹发现丝毫警察的踪迹 就打草惊蛇了 |
[13:17] | Oh, right. You want to do it the vigilante way. | 好吧 你想用治安维持者的办法 |
[13:20] | Well, you probably shouldn’t have invited her. | 那就不应该叫她来 |
[13:22] | No Canary, no Wild Dog. Just us. | 不要金丝雀 不要野狗 就我们俩 |
[13:25] | It technically wouldn’t be off the books | 如果沃森探员和我们一起去的话 |
[13:26] | if Agent Watson comes with us. | 那就不能算违规吧 |
[13:28] | And go against my boss’ direct order | 要我违反上司让我远离疾控中心 |
[13:29] | to stay away from the CDC? | 的直接指令 |
[13:31] | Your boss is wrong, and you know it. | 你上司错了 你知道的 |
[13:33] | Besides, something tells me if you brought Diaz in, | 而且我有预感 如果你能抓住迪亚兹 |
[13:35] | all would be forgiven. | 一切都可以被原谅 |
[13:36] | That’s a big “If.” | 机会太渺茫了 |
[13:37] | Diaz has been a plague on this city and on our lives | 迪亚兹已经祸害这个城市和我们的生活 |
[13:40] | for too long. | 太久了 |
[13:41] | And now we have a chance to bring him down. | 现在有一个扳倒他的机会 |
[13:43] | We have to take it. | 我们必须抓住它 |
[13:45] | It’s been 5 months. | 已经五个月了 |
[13:46] | The SCPD hasn’t caught him, | 星城警局还没抓住他 |
[13:48] | neither has the FBI, neither has A.R.G.U.S. | 联调局和天眼会也都失败了 |
[13:50] | It’s time to try another way. | 是时候想想别的办法了 |
[13:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | But this is a one-time thing, understand? | 但是只此一次 明白吗 |
[14:01] | And if anything feels off, I pull the plug. | 如果事态发展不对 我会马上叫停 |
[14:06] | What do you say, D? | 你觉得怎么样 小黛 |
[14:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | Let’s go catch us a dragon. | 我们去抓大恶人吧 |
[14:18] | This is like a horror movie. | 感觉像拍恐怖电影一样 |
[14:20] | It’s so quiet, I can hear my heartbeat. | 太静了 我都听见自己的心跳了 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna be the first one taken out. | 我会是第一个被干掉的 |
[14:26] | It would never be you. | 你肯定不是第一个 |
[14:27] | All right. If you’re gonna tag along, | 好吧 如果你想跟着来 |
[14:32] | do it a little more quietly. | 就消停一点儿 |
[14:34] | Right. Ok. There’s 3-b. | 好吧 那就是3B牢房 |
[14:59] | Not here! | 不是这儿 |
[15:01] | So what do we do, just wait? | 现在怎么办 干等着吗 |
[15:03] | It’ll be a long wait. | 那你们要等很久了 |
[15:08] | Where’s the demon? | 恶魔在哪 |
[15:09] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[15:12] | You actually thought Brick was gonna help you? | 你不会真以为砖墙会帮你吧 |
[15:14] | Well, Brick got what he wanted, | 砖墙拿到了他想要的东西 |
[15:15] | and now he wants you dead. | 现在他想要你死 |
[15:51] | You’re not going anywhere until I get some answers. | 你不回答我的问题就休想走 |
[16:06] | We had a deal! | 我们之前说好的 |
[16:07] | A deal that means nothing | 砖墙已经得到了他想要的 |
[16:08] | now that Brick got what he wanted. | 交易就没有任何意义了 |
[16:10] | With Yorke gone, we’re finally free to have some fun. | 没有约克 我们终于可以找点乐子了 |
[16:13] | Brick’s got a game going on right now in the mess hall, | 砖墙正在餐厅里玩场游戏 |
[16:16] | all thanks to you. | 都多亏了你 |
[16:19] | First rule of prison– | 监狱守则第一条 |
[16:20] | Trust no one. | 谁都不要相信 |
[16:22] | The kid’s right. | 他说得对 |
[16:24] | Now, how did he manage to figure that out before you did? | 他怎么比你还先明白这一点 |
[16:27] | All right. So Brick was lying. There’s no demon. | 好吧 砖墙说谎了 根本没有恶魔 |
[16:30] | There is, but you don’t summon the demon. | 恶魔是存在的 但不是你召唤他 |
[16:33] | The demon summons you. | 是恶魔召唤你 |
[16:34] | I think I’ll take my chances. | 我还是要试一试 |
[16:36] | You’re not getting this. | 你不可能成功的 |
[16:39] | The only way to the demon is through Brick. | 只有通过砖墙才能召唤恶魔 |
[16:43] | There’s a system. | 这是固定体系 |
[16:45] | That’s how this place works. | 是这个地方的办事规则 |
[16:47] | Well, looks like I’m gonna force Brick | 看来我要强迫砖墙 |
[16:51] | to make good on his deal. | 去兑现他的诺言了 |
[16:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:55] | His party’s invite only, | 他的派对凭邀请入场 |
[16:56] | And, uh, you’re not on the list. | 你不在受邀之列 |
[17:04] | I’m guessing you are. | 你总应该在吧 |
[17:13] | Good evening. Samanda Watson, FBI. | 晚上好 我是联调局的莎曼达·沃森 |
[17:16] | I’m here to pick up some security abstracts. | 我是来拿安全概要的 |
[17:18] | You’re working late. | 你这么晚还在工作啊 |
[17:19] | Day got away from me. You know how it is. | 一天很快就过去了 你懂的 |
[17:22] | Door to the right. I’ll buzz you in. | 走右侧门 我帮你开门 |
[17:30] | The biocontainment lab should be right | 生物防护实验室应该 |
[17:32] | here. This is it. | 就在这儿 |
[17:34] | So all we got to do is trap them inside? | 我们只是要把他们关在里面吗 |
[17:37] | That’s the idea. | 是的 |
[17:38] | There’s a server room down the hall. | 在大厅有服务器机房 |
[17:40] | Felicity and I will set up there. | 费利西蒂和我会在那里部署好一切 |
[17:41] | The camera’s on a loop. | 摄像头画面一直循环同样的画面 |
[17:42] | As far as Diaz can tell, the place will be empty. | 在迪亚兹看来 这里就是空荡荡的 |
[17:44] | We’ll cover the exits. | 我们守住出口 |
[17:50] | This is quite the set-up. | 设备真齐全 |
[17:51] | Well, the CDC takes their | 疾控中心的安全措施 |
[17:52] | security a lot more seriously than the FBI. | 做的比联邦调查局好多了 |
[17:54] | – No offense. – None taken. | -别介意 -没关系 |
[17:56] | You thought about getting into cybersecurity legally? | 你想没想过通过合法的方式进入网络安全系统 |
[17:59] | I haven’t done legally in a very long time. | 我好久没有遵纪守法了 |
[18:02] | What scared you off? All that nasty due process? | 为什么 嫌程序太繁琐了吗 |
[18:05] | You mean the rolls and rolls of red tape? | 你是说一层又一层的审批程序吗 |
[18:07] | No, I just prefer to spend my time actually catching criminals. | 不 我只是想把时间花在真正抓捕罪犯上 |
[18:09] | I know the law isn’t perfect. | 我知道法律不是完美的 |
[18:11] | If it were, Diaz would be in prison, | 如果是的话 迪亚兹应该在监狱里 |
[18:12] | William would be at home, | 威廉应该在家 |
[18:13] | And I wouldn’t jump 5 feet every time I hear a door slam, | 我也不会每次听到关门声都跳得三尺高 |
[18:15] | but here we are. | 但现实就是这样 |
[18:16] | Just because the system is flawed | 法律体系有漏洞 |
[18:17] | doesn’t mean it shouldn’t exist. | 不代表法律体系不应该存在 |
[18:19] | Even someone like Ricardo Diaz | 即使是里卡多·迪亚兹那样的人 |
[18:20] | needs a lawyer, a fair trial. | 也需要律师和公正的审判 |
[18:22] | We protect the rights of people who don’t deserve them | 我们保护那些根本不配得到权利的人 |
[18:24] | because it’s the only way to protect them from everyone. | 因为这是让他们不要伤害别人的唯一途径 |
[18:26] | And yet here you are tonight, going off-book. | 但你今晚还是来参加违规行动了 |
[18:29] | Well, it’s like you said before: | 就像你之前说的 |
[18:31] | As long as I cuff a bad guy, | 只要能抓住坏人 |
[18:32] | all is forgiven, right? | 一切都能被原谅 对吧 |
[18:35] | And then we go get justice the old-fashioned way– | 然后我们再按老套的方式实现正义 |
[18:38] | in court. | 法庭审判 |
[18:39] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[18:43] | Hey, is Lyla here? | 莱拉在吗 |
[18:44] | No. She stepped out. What’s up? | 不在 她出去了 有事吗 |
[18:46] | Uh, nothing. Well, ok. Something. | 没事 好吧 有点事 |
[18:49] | Well, not something-something necessarily | 不是什么特别要紧的事 |
[18:51] | But probably– Swiss chocolate? | 但是… 吃瑞士巧克力吗 |
[18:56] | Chocolate pralines. | 巧克力果仁糖 |
[18:56] | I mean, there’s noth– | 我是说 没… |
[18:57] | – Curtis. – Ok. | -柯蒂斯 -好吧 |
[19:00] | Remember that interference | 还记得我们下载的时候 |
[19:01] | that happened during our download? | 受到的干扰吗 |
[19:02] | Don’t tell me you lost the data. | 别告诉我数据都没了 |
[19:03] | Deputy director Bell’s gonna be pissed. | 贝尔副局长大概会气死 |
[19:04] | No. The opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[19:07] | I think someone duplicated the file simultaneously | 我觉得有人在我们下载的同时 |
[19:09] | as we downloaded it. | 复制了文件 |
[19:10] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[19:12] | The only ones who knew about this op were me, you, and lyla. | 知道这件事的只有你 我和莱拉 |
[19:15] | Yeah. And judging from your face, it wasn’t you. | 是的 从你的神情判断 应该不是你 |
[19:17] | It definitely wasn’t me. So that only leaves…? | 肯定不是我 那就只有… |
[19:23] | Why would Lyla make a copy of that data? | 莱拉为什么要复制数据 |
[19:25] | Maybe it’s not as shady as it seems. | 也许没有那么见不得人的理由 |
[19:29] | Why would she hide this from me? | 为什么她要瞒着我 |
[19:30] | Sometimes secrets are good in a marriage. | 有时候秘密在婚姻关系里是好事 |
[19:32] | You know, it keeps the spice alive. | 能够保持生活的情趣 |
[19:34] | Actually, don’t quote me on that. | 但也别信我说的话 |
[19:35] | I’m actually divorced. What are you gonna do? | 毕竟我已经离婚了 你打算怎么办 |
[19:38] | Find out why my wife is lying to me. | 弄明白我老婆对我撒谎的原因 |
[19:47] | Where do you think they keep the dead rats? | 你觉得他们把死老鼠放在哪 |
[19:49] | So inhumane. | 太不人道了 |
[19:54] | I got eyes on Diaz, | 我看到迪亚兹了 |
[19:55] | and he brought two psychos with him. | 他还带了两个疯子 |
[19:58] | Any chance they left the third one at home? | 第三个疯子有可能没来吗 |
[20:01] | It’s doubtful. The Silencer wouldn’t want to miss this. | 不确定 沉默者不可能错过这次行动的 |
[20:08] | They’ve reached the lab. | 他们已经到达实验室 |
[20:14] | Hold up. The zombies just walked right in, | 等等 他们直接走进去了 |
[20:16] | No key card or nothing. | 没有刷卡或做什么其他的 |
[20:18] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[20:19] | It doesn’t matter. Just lock the doors. | 别管了 把门关了 |
[20:22] | Frak. Frak. Frak. Frak. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[20:24] | Make better sounds, Felicity. | 好好说话 费利西蒂 |
[20:25] | Whatever’s opening that door is jamming my access frequencies. | 打开那扇门的东西在干扰我的访问频率 |
[20:28] | It’s some sort of sonic disruption. | 是某种音波干扰 |
[20:29] | The coms are still working. | 对讲机还能用 |
[20:30] | Well, how about I save the details | 把声波网络攻击的细节 |
[20:31] | of acoustic-injection cyberattacks | 留到任务结束后的 |
[20:33] | for post-mission happy hour? | 欢乐时光再说怎么样 |
[20:35] | The Silencer. She must’ve brought a new toy. | 是沉默者 她肯定是带了新玩意 |
[20:39] | Can you turn it off? | 你能关掉吗 |
[20:40] | I can’t hack it, but I can track it. | 我没法黑它 但能追踪 |
[20:43] | She’s in the northeast corridor, | 她在东北走廊 |
[20:44] | headed towards the mechanical room. | 正往机械室走 |
[20:46] | I’m on it. But once I catch up to her, | 这就去 一旦我追上她 |
[20:48] | it’ll be radio silence, literally. | 我就无法对讲了 真正的沉默 |
[20:57] | What my darts could do with all this stuff! | 有了这些东西 我的飞镖就万能了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, if it doesn’t kill you first. | 只要这些东西不会先杀了你 |
[21:06] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[21:14] | Diaz is packing up. We got to hurry. | 迪亚兹在装货了 我们得赶快 |
[21:16] | – time for plan “B.” – no, no, no. | -执行B计划吧 -不行不行 |
[21:18] | That’s a big old negative. Manual overrides are in the basement. | 绝对不行 手动控制装置在地下一层 |
[21:21] | And, again, no locks, no entry. | 而且 没有锁也没有入口 |
[21:22] | – I can’t let diaz escape. – What are you, crazy? | -我不能让迪亚兹跑了 -你疯了吗 |
[21:24] | You can’t beat them. | 你打不过他们的 |
[21:26] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要打败他们 |
[21:27] | I just got to keep them in that room long enough | 我只需要拖住他们 |
[21:29] | for you to lock those doors. | 帮你争取时间锁门 |
[21:33] | I’m in the mechanical room. | 我到机械室了 |
[21:59] | Uh, guys, just FYI: a lot of things in that lab | 同志们 温馨提示 实验室里很多东西 |
[22:01] | don’t react nicely to gunfire. | 对枪火都不友好 |
[22:02] | So one stray bullet, and the whole place goes boom. | 一个子弹就能让整栋楼飞上天 |
[22:09] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[22:11] | Stop right there. | 原地别动 |
[22:12] | Agent Watson, | 沃森探员 |
[22:14] | I see you’re reunited with some old friends. | 看来你和一些老朋友团聚了 |
[22:17] | Step away from the cooler, Diaz, | 远离冷却器 迪亚兹 |
[22:19] | and put your hands in the air… | 举起双手 |
[22:21] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[22:22] | Can you please handle this? | 你们能解决她吗 |
[23:23] | Play time’s over. | 游戏时间结束 |
[23:36] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[23:41] | The Silencer’s still here in the mechanical room. | 沉默者还在机械室 |
[23:43] | I’ll take Diaz. You help Dinah. | 我来解决迪亚兹 你去帮黛娜 |
[24:02] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下好玩了 |
[24:11] | D. | 小黛 |
[24:12] | I’m fine. Go! Go get her. Go! | 我没事 去抓她 快去 |
[24:18] | Diaz got away. | 迪亚兹跑了 |
[24:23] | – Rene, can you hear me? – Yeah, I hear you. | -雷内 你能听见吗 -能听见 |
[24:26] | The Silencer’s the only lead we have on Diaz. | 沉默者是我们能找到迪亚兹的唯一线索 |
[24:28] | We can’t let her escape. | 我们不能让她逃了 |
[24:34] | The Silencer got away. | 沉默者也跑了 |
[24:46] | On a scale of one to unemployment, | 从一级到失业 |
[24:48] | How much trouble is she in? | 她惹了多大的麻烦 |
[24:49] | Well, she wasn’t supposed to be here in the first place; | 她一开始就不该在这 |
[24:52] | Diaz escaped with the compound; | 迪亚兹带着化合物跑了 |
[24:53] | And we have no idea where or how he’s planning on using it. | 我们不知道他打算怎么用或用在哪 |
[24:57] | So a lot? | 我猜是很大麻烦 |
[25:03] | Hey, Rene sure got out of here in a hurry. | 雷内倒是溜得快 |
[25:05] | Well, can you blame him? | 你能怪他吗 |
[25:06] | I mean, the FBI and him | 本来联调局和他 |
[25:07] | don’t exactly have a love-love relationship. | 就是死对头 |
[25:13] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[25:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:15] | I mean, the Silencer was right there. | 沉默者刚刚就在这里 |
[25:17] | I don’t understand how he | 我不明白他是怎么 |
[25:18] | managed to let her slip past us. | 让她从我们眼皮子地下溜走的 |
[25:20] | Rene must have missed her by seconds. | 雷内一定是刚刚跟丢她 |
[25:22] | I have to go. My boss is waiting for me at the office. | 我得走了 我老板在办公室等我 |
[25:28] | Agent Watson… | 沃森探员 |
[25:32] | Thank you for trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[25:45] | Brick’s gonna be extra pissed to see you. | 砖墙见到你会格外生气 |
[25:47] | He thinks you’re dead. | 他以为你死了 |
[25:48] | Well, he’s in for a surprise. | 他肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[25:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:53] | What are we walking into? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[25:55] | Brick will probably have prisoners posted | 砖墙可能会让犯人 |
[25:57] | outside the mess hall. | 把守在食堂外面 |
[25:59] | You talk us past them. | 你想办法让我们过去 |
[26:00] | And if you say one wrong word– | 你要是说错一个字 |
[26:03] | Yeah, slash goes the artery. Yeah, I get it. | 你就杀了我 我懂 |
[26:06] | You know, it’s nice to know that you’d shiv yourself | 你为了救那个硬汉愿意捅伤自己 |
[26:08] | to save some hardass guard | 却可以毫不犹豫弄死我 |
[26:11] | but you have no problem shivving me. | 真让人欣慰 |
[26:13] | Well, you ambushed me. | 你偷袭了我 |
[26:17] | You think I had a choice in that? | 你觉得我有选择吗 |
[26:19] | Brick calls the shots. | 砖墙下的令 |
[26:20] | If I don’t try to kill you, | 要是我不杀你 |
[26:23] | then Brick kills me. | 砖墙就会杀了我 |
[26:25] | Every man here is out for number one, | 这里所有人都得保全自己 |
[26:27] | including you. | 你也一样 |
[26:29] | Everything I do is for my family. | 我做的一切都是为了我的家人 |
[26:33] | You’re just out for yourself. | 你只是为了你自己 |
[26:39] | You think you know me so well. | 你以为你很了解我 |
[26:42] | You know nothing about me. | 其实你什么都不知道 |
[26:44] | I know you made a deal with China White | 我知道你和车百威做了交易 |
[26:46] | to have me killed, | 打算杀了我 |
[26:48] | and I know you helped steal a weapon | 我还知道你帮忙偷了件武器 |
[26:50] | that blew up half the glades. | 炸掉了一半的贫民区 |
[26:52] | What about Markovia, 2014? | 那2014年在马尔科维亚呢 |
[26:56] | A known terrorist named Gholem Qadir. | 一个叫葛雷姆·卡迪尔的恐怖分子 |
[26:58] | Or did you forget I was part of the mission | 你是不是忘了 我还出力 |
[27:00] | that helped bring him down? | 把他缉拿归案了 |
[27:01] | A.R.G.U.S. put an explosive in the back of your neck. | 天眼会在你脖子后放了炸药 |
[27:05] | You didn’t have a choice. | 你根本没得选 |
[27:06] | Oh, but I did have a choice | 但救不救你的朋友 |
[27:07] | to save your friend’s life. | 我是有得选的 |
[27:09] | Yeah. Lyla and I were alone | 卡迪尔想割开莱拉的喉咙时 |
[27:12] | when Qadir tried to slit her throat, | 只有我和她 |
[27:14] | and I drove my blade | 是我用剑 |
[27:15] | right through his back. | 刺穿了他的背 |
[27:18] | John never told me it was you who saved her life. | 约翰从来没说过是你救了她 |
[27:20] | Yeah, why would he? | 他为什么会说 |
[27:22] | You and your team only saw me as one thing– | 在你和你的团队眼中我只有一个身份 |
[27:25] | The enemy. | 敌人 |
[27:27] | But now look at us, both in prison. | 但看看现在的我们 都在监狱 |
[27:32] | So I guess we’re not that different after all. | 我想我们也没太大差别 |
[27:57] | You followed me. | 你跟踪我 |
[27:58] | I wouldn’t have to if you had told me | 如果你告诉我来苏黎世的真正原因 |
[28:00] | why we’re in Zurich, Lyla. | 我就不必了 莱拉 |
[28:03] | – It’s not what it looks like. – Really? That’s good. | -事情不是看起来那样 -是吗 太好了 |
[28:05] | That’s good, because it looks like you | 因为这看起来就像 |
[28:06] | Just handed over sensitive A.R.G.U.S. intel to a criminal. | 你刚把天眼会的敏感情报给了一个罪犯 |
[28:09] | I thought you’d have a little more faith in me than that. | 我以为你会对我更有信心 |
[28:11] | I did until this very moment. | 在此之前是的 |
[28:13] | Lyla, just tell me what’s going on… | 莱拉 告诉我出什么事了 |
[28:19] | The truth. | 真相 |
[28:23] | I caught wind of something — | 我听到点风声 |
[28:25] | money changing hands that’s — | 有一些现金交易 |
[28:28] | that’s bigger than anything we’ve been up against. | 比我们遇到过的事都要严重 |
[28:30] | I ran it up the chain but kept getting stymied by the brass. | 我顺着现金流调查 但一直被上头阻碍 |
[28:33] | Not enough evidence. | 没有足够的证据 |
[28:34] | What, so you’re going behind A.R.G.U.S.’s back? | 所以你就背着天眼会做这些 |
[28:36] | I didn’t expect judgment from someone | 我没料到一个花大把时间 |
[28:37] | Who’s spent so much time delivering justice in the shadows. | 在暗地里伸张正义的人会评判我 |
[28:39] | Oh, Lyla, that’s not what I’m saying. | 莱拉 我不是这个意思 |
[28:40] | Listen to me, I just- | 听我说 我只是 |
[28:44] | I just can’t believe you would hide this from me, | 我只是不相信你会瞒着我 |
[28:46] | after everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[28:47] | I thought the one thing we agreed on is that | 我以为我们都说好了 |
[28:48] | there will be no more secrets between us. | 双方之间不会再有任何秘密 |
[28:52] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[28:54] | I wasn’t keeping secrets. | 而不是对你保守秘密 |
[28:56] | You didn’t want to take up Oliver’s mantle, | 你不想继承奥利弗的衣钵 |
[28:59] | and I respect that, | 我尊重你的想法 |
[29:00] | but being the director of A.R.G.U.S. has shown me | 但作为天眼会的主管 |
[29:02] | that there is far more evil in the world | 我看到这世界上的邪恶 |
[29:04] | than people willing to fight it. | 远比人们愿意与之斗争的还要多 |
[29:05] | And I can’t stand around anymore and just watch. | 我不能再袖手旁观了 |
[29:09] | Johnny, sometimes you have to cross the line | 约翰 有时候为了更大的利益 |
[29:12] | for the greater good. | 你不得不越界 |
[29:15] | I would expect you to understand that. | 我以为你能明白这点 |
[29:28] | Two prisoners guarding the mess hall door, | 正如特纳所说 |
[29:30] | just like Turner said. | 有两个囚犯守着食堂的门 |
[29:33] | You’re up. | 该你上了 |
[29:35] | Get me in there or else. | 带我进去 否则… |
[29:50] | Step aside, fellas. | 让开 伙计们 |
[29:52] | Green Arrow’s joining our little game. | 绿箭侠要加入我们的游戏 |
[29:54] | You kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[29:55] | We can’t let Queen in here. | 我们不能让奎恩进去 |
[29:56] | You’d better. He’s VIP. | 你最好让他进去 他可是贵宾 |
[30:00] | The high rollers will be very happy to see him. | 大玩家们会很乐意看到他 |
[30:07] | You’re coming in there with me. | 你要跟我一起进去 |
[30:10] | Good. I’d hate to miss all the fun. | 好 我不想错过精彩瞬间 |
[30:34] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, | 先生们 先生们 |
[30:36] | it seems we have an unexpected treat for you this evening– | 看来今晚有意想不到的安排 |
[30:40] | an epic, once-in-a-lifetime match-up: | 一场史诗级的 千载难逢的对决 |
[30:43] | our champion, Sampson, versus the Green Arrow! | 我们的冠军桑普森对战绿箭侠 |
[30:57] | I kind of wish we stayed outside. | 我有点希望我们没进来 |
[31:02] | No. I don’t have time for this. | 不 我没时间跟他玩 |
[31:08] | Where you going, Arrow? | 你要去哪里 绿箭侠 |
[31:16] | Oh, you’re way tougher than this guy. | 你比这家伙强多了 |
[31:18] | What do you say? Time for a rematch? | 怎么样 是时候再战一场了吗 |
[31:21] | Last time didn’t end so well for you. | 上次你输得很难看 |
[31:23] | This time, I’m gonna kill you. | 这次 我会干掉你 |
[31:25] | Gentlemen, place your bets. | 先生们 下注吧 |
[31:29] | This is gonna be a hell of a pay day. | 今天将收获满满 |
[31:39] | That’s it, Sampson. Hit him. | 没错 桑普森 打他 |
[31:53] | You got this, Oliver! | 你可以的 奥利弗 |
[31:56] | Yes! | 好 |
[32:23] | Yield! | 屈服吧 |
[32:24] | Never. | 绝不 |
[32:30] | That was awesome. | 你太棒了 |
[32:31] | What a performance. | 表演真精彩 |
[32:33] | I’ll let you in on a secret, Queen. | 告诉你一个秘密 奎恩 |
[32:36] | My money was on you. You’re a hard man to kill. | 我押的是你 你命很硬 |
[32:47] | Stand down! | 放下武器 |
[32:57] | No more games. | 别再玩把戏了 |
[33:00] | Tell me where to find the demon. | 告诉我恶魔在哪里 |
[33:03] | Brick… | 砖墙… |
[33:05] | Don’t make me ask you again. | 别逼我再问一遍 |
[33:10] | I’ve had you running around, playing fetch for me | 我一直在让你跑来跑去 为我捡东西 |
[33:12] | like my grandmother’s springer spaniel. | 就像我奶奶的史宾格犬一样 |
[33:15] | And you know the best part? | 你知道最棒的地方是什么吗 |
[33:17] | You’ll never get to the demon, | 就是你永远找不到恶魔 |
[33:20] | ’cause you’re on the wrong level. | 因为你处在错误的等级 |
[33:23] | The demon is on level 2, | 恶魔在二级严管 |
[33:25] | the place for the worst of the worst. | 那地方是为万恶之首准备的 |
[33:27] | And that just isn’t you now. | 而你现在不是这样 |
[33:31] | Isn’t that right, Arrow? | 不对吗 绿箭侠 |
[34:29] | Oliver, you got a plan, right? | 奥利弗 你有计划 对吗 |
[34:34] | Stop worrying about me. | 别担心我了 |
[34:37] | Just try to keep your head down. | 你要保持低调 |
[34:40] | Maybe level 2 isn’t as bad as everyone says. | 可能二级严管没有大家说的那么糟糕 |
[34:43] | As long as it gives me what I want, | 只要能得到我想要的 |
[34:44] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[34:48] | You were never gonna be able to stay a hero… | 你不可能一直做个英雄 |
[34:54] | not in this place. | 在这里不能 |
[35:05] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[35:07] | I’m guessing you didn’t call me in | 你不是为了告诉我 |
[35:08] | to tell me You’re getting promoted. | 你升职了 而叫我来吧 |
[35:10] | I’ve been reassigned. | 我被重新分配了 |
[35:11] | Desk jockey job back in D.C. | 要回华盛顿特区做文职了 |
[35:13] | And I’m guessing that new gig takes you far away | 我猜新工作会让你无法 |
[35:15] | from the Diaz investigation. | 跟进迪亚兹的调查 |
[35:17] | That’s the idea. | 没错 |
[35:20] | I hope you’re not expecting me to apologize. | 我希望你没指望我会道歉 |
[35:21] | I’m not. I knew I was putting my career on the line | 我没有 当我同意跟你和你的团队合作时 |
[35:24] | when I agreed to work with you and your team. | 我就知道我在拿我的事业冒险 |
[35:28] | I believe that good law enforcement does make up for the bad, | 我相信好的执法确实可以弥补坏的那些 |
[35:30] | and I always will. | 我会一直相信 |
[35:32] | But going off the books to catch Diaz? | 但私下抓捕迪亚兹 |
[35:34] | That was the right thing to do. | 是正确的做法 |
[35:42] | You don’t deserve to live without your family. | 你不该失去你的家人 |
[35:45] | You’re a good person, Felicity. | 你是个好人 费利西蒂 |
[35:50] | I never thought I’d hear myself say this, | 我从没想过自己会这么说 |
[35:53] | but I’m very sorry to see you go, Agent Watson. | 但是看到你离开我很遗憾 沃森探员 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry Diaz and his crew got away. | 迪亚兹和他的团队逃走了 我很抱歉 |
[35:59] | I mean, things would’ve turned out different | 要是我们能在那混蛋身上至少有一点发现 |
[36:00] | if we’d gotten at least something on that son of a bitch. | 情况也能变得不一样 |
[36:02] | I know. I know. I’m with you. | 我明白 我明白 我也这么想 |
[36:06] | Square one sucks. | 停留在原点太糟糕了 |
[36:14] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:15] | To get home to J.J. and out of this hotel room? Yes. | 离开酒店回家见JJ吗 我准备好了 |
[36:18] | Can we talk first? | 我们能先谈谈吗 |
[36:19] | – Talk or lecture? – Lyla, I’m sorry. | -谈谈还是说教 -莱拉 我很抱歉 |
[36:23] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:29] | I should’ve given you the chance | 在为不存在的事情 |
[36:31] | to explain yourself before accusing you | 指责你之前 |
[36:32] | of being something that you are not. | 我应该给你机会解释 |
[36:35] | I know things have been hard for you with Oliver gone, | 我知道奥利弗出事后 你一直很难过 |
[36:38] | but you have to trust me. | 但你必须相信我 |
[36:40] | I do trust you, | 我的确相信你 |
[36:42] | but, Lyla, all of this, | 但是 莱拉 这一切 |
[36:45] | it’s so dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[36:48] | I think of J.J. | 我想到了JJ |
[36:49] | So do I, which is why I can’t turn my back on this. | 我也是 所以我不能袖手旁观 |
[36:56] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:59] | Sometimes you do have to cross the line. | 有时候你是得越界 |
[37:02] | Just promise me, | 答应我 |
[37:05] | next time something like this happens… | 下次再发生这种事时… |
[37:10] | let me in. | 告诉我 |
[37:15] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[37:26] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[37:27] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[37:29] | Listen, I’m not a super fan of Agent Watson, | 听着 我不是沃森探员的崇拜者 |
[37:31] | but we got her in trouble. | 但我们让她陷入麻烦了 |
[37:32] | We didn’t make her do anything. | 我们没有强迫她干任何事 |
[37:34] | We’ve been sitting and waiting | 数月来 我们一直在等待 |
[37:35] | for the law to catch Diaz for months. | 执法部门抓住迪亚兹 |
[37:37] | I am tired of waiting. | 我受够了等待 |
[37:38] | I get that, but– | 我明白 但… |
[37:40] | isn’t this kind of what we’ve been doing the whole time, | 这不就是我们一直在做的事吗 |
[37:42] | stepping in when the system fails? | 在体系失败时插手干预 |
[37:43] | Isn’t that sort of a vigilante M.O.? | 这不就像是治安维持者的专用手法吗 |
[37:45] | Sometimes you have to cross the line for that. | 有时候你必须因此越界 |
[37:47] | Listen, nobody believes in that more than me. | 听着 没人比我更相信那一点 |
[37:50] | I’m just not sure that’s what this is. | 我就是不确定这个是否如此 |
[38:12] | They got Honor. | 他们抓住了昂娜 |
[38:13] | She’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. | 她是个大姑娘了 能照顾好自己 |
[38:18] | Ever since I was blown off that roof… | 自从我从那屋顶上被炸下来… |
[38:24] | all I’ve felt is pain… | 摔进水里 |
[38:30] | the pain of betrayal, | 我感受到的只有痛苦 |
[38:32] | the pain of having every bone in my body shattered… | 遭人背叛的痛苦 |
[38:39] | when I hit the water. | 身体里每根骨头粉碎的痛苦 |
[38:43] | But I didn’t panic. | 但我没有慌张 |
[38:47] | I was patient. | 我很有耐心 |
[38:54] | And that patience | 而那份耐心 |
[38:57] | helped me to find a way to transform that pain… | 帮助我找到一种方式将痛苦… |
[39:03] | into something else. | 转变成别的东西 |
[39:34] | Strength. | 力量 |
[39:50] | Let’s go, 4587. | 走吧 4587号 |
[39:52] | You’re going downstairs. | 你要下去了 |