时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last season on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》上季回顾 |
[00:04] | This is my city! | 这是我的城市 |
[00:06] | You want to stop me, | 你要是想阻止我 |
[00:07] | You’re gonna have to kill me! | 先杀了我再说 |
[00:09] | No! | 不 |
[00:11] | So far Ricardo Diaz has been unstoppable. | 到现在里卡多·迪亚兹一直势不可挡 |
[00:14] | You want my help? I’m gonna need two things from you. | 你想让我帮你 你得给我两样东西 |
[00:17] | – Mr. Queen, it’s time. – What is she talking about? | -奎恩先生 是时候了 -她到底在说什么 |
[00:19] | I thought you said we had immunity! | 我以为你说我们被赦免了 |
[00:20] | You do, but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in. | 你们是被赦免了 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首 |
[00:23] | There is still work to be done. | 但是还有很多事没有完成 |
[00:27] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭 |
[00:43] | – William, run! – I can’t run anymore. | -威廉 跑 -我跑不动了 |
[00:44] | Yes, you can! Get up. Get up. | 你能跑的 起来 站起来 |
[00:47] | Oliver, help! | 奥利弗 救命 |
[00:49] | Oliver can’t help you. | 奥利弗救不了你了 |
[00:51] | Run, now, now! | 赶紧跑 快 |
[00:54] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[00:57] | Oliver Queen took everything from me. | 奥利弗·奎因夺走了我的一切 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna enjoy taking everything from him. | 我也要享受夺走他的一切 |
[01:20] | Morning, 4587. | 早安 4587号 |
[01:22] | Beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[01:46] | Watch it, Arrow. | 看着点 绿箭 |
[02:22] | You’re not gonna eat that, are you? | 你不会吃那个的 对吧 |
[02:50] | Lights out! | 熄灯 |
[03:03] | Morning, 4587. | 早安 4587 |
[03:04] | Beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[03:24] | You–you’re the Green Arrow. | 你是绿箭侠 |
[03:27] | Wrong guy. | 认错人了 |
[03:28] | But I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[03:29] | That beard threw me off a little bit, | 胡子一开始让我没认出来 |
[03:30] | but…it’s definitely you. | 但绝对是你 |
[03:32] | I’m a big fan. | 我是忠实粉丝 |
[03:34] | “You have failed this city.” | “你辜负了这座城市” |
[03:35] | Ok, I’m not that person anymore, all right? | 我不再是绿箭侠了 懂吗 |
[03:40] | Look, I’ll join whatever gang you’re in. | 你是哪个帮派 我都加入你 |
[03:44] | I don’t care what I have to do. | 我不在乎有什么代价 |
[03:46] | I just–I need your protection. | 我 我需要你的保护 |
[03:48] | I’m not in a gang. | 我没有帮派 |
[03:50] | Then let me be your, uh, sidekick | 那就让我当你的跟班 |
[03:51] | or your lookout or something. Please. | 或者帮你放哨的之类的 求你 |
[03:53] | Just–I… | 我 |
[03:56] | How am I supposed to survive in here? | 我怎么才能在这里活下去呢 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. Leave me alone. | 我不知道 别烦我 |
[04:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:53] | I told you this wasn’t over, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你没完的 对吧 |
[04:55] | We waited a long time for this. | 为这个我们可等了很久了 |
[04:58] | Revenge is a bitch. | 终于能报仇雪恨了 |
[05:00] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们不必如此 |
[05:01] | But we want to. | 但我们想这样 |
[05:22] | Break it up! Break it up! | 分开 分开 |
[05:27] | You’ve all had enough fun for today, don’t you think? | 你们今天都找够乐子了 不是吗 |
[05:31] | You know the penalty for being in possession | 你知道在狱中持有武器会面临什么处罚 |
[05:34] | of a weapon, Mr. Turner. | 特纳先生 |
[05:36] | Take him to the hole. | 带他去禁闭室 |
[05:37] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[05:38] | When I get out, you’re a dead man! | 我出来的那天就是你的祭日 |
[05:40] | He planted that. That’s not mine. | 他栽赃给我的 那不是我的 |
[05:46] | Deals can’t miss, bro. | 机不可失啊 兄弟 |
[05:48] | Primo product, great price. | 上等货 价格优惠 |
[05:51] | Look, I’m on my way over now, OK? | 我正在过去的路上 |
[06:05] | It can’t be you. | 不可能是你 |
[06:08] | Would you mind handling the incident report? | 你介意写一下事件报告吗 |
[06:09] | I’d like to make date night with Curtis for a change. | 我今晚想和柯蒂斯约个会 |
[06:15] | Go get the captain. | 去找队长 |
[06:29] | 4587, you pull that crap again from yesterday, | 4587号 你再像昨天那样惹麻烦 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna make an example out of you. | 我就要拿你杀鸡儆猴了 |
[06:35] | Understood, inmate? | 懂了吗 犯人 |
[06:40] | Yes, sir. | 懂了 长官 |
[06:44] | You got a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[06:53] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩 |
[07:09] | You’ve looked better. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[07:11] | I’ve looked worse. | 我有更糟糕的时候 |
[07:14] | How are William and Felicity? | 威廉和费莉西蒂还好吗 |
[07:16] | Still safe and sound in witness protection. | 仍受证人保护 完好无损 |
[07:18] | I’ve upped surveillance to 24/7 | 我们上周谈完后 |
[07:20] | since we spoke last week. | 我就把警卫等级上调到了全天候无间断 |
[07:22] | Has the FBI made any progress? | 联调局有进展吗 |
[07:23] | No. No. Nothing. | 没 没有 一无所获 |
[07:28] | Watson says she won’t stop looking, | 沃森说她不会停止调查的 |
[07:29] | and neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[07:30] | But, Oliver, it’s been 5 months, man. | 但奥利弗 已经五个月了 兄弟 |
[07:32] | Five months. | 五个月了 |
[07:35] | Maybe we need to think about the possibility | 也许我们该接受 |
[07:36] | that Diaz is off the grid for good. | 迪亚兹永远消失的可能 |
[07:38] | I can’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[07:41] | I know this must be so frustrating– | 我知道像这样完全无法插手 |
[07:44] | losing all sense of agency like this. | 肯定让你很挫败 |
[07:46] | Being out of control, I know, is not your strong suit. | 我明白失去控制 不是你所擅长的 |
[07:50] | I’m focusing on what I can control. | 我正专注于我能控制的事情 |
[07:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:55] | Keep my head down. | 保持低调 |
[07:57] | Hopefully shorten my sentence. | 希望能够缩短我的刑期 |
[08:00] | That’s smart. | 那很明智 |
[08:02] | I think that’s a good play. | 这招不错 |
[08:06] | But I worry about the toll | 但我担心 |
[08:07] | that’s going to take on you, Oliver. | 你要为此付出的代价 奥利弗 |
[08:10] | Cuts heal, John. | 伤口会好的 |
[08:10] | Not physically, bro. | 不是说身体上的伤口 兄弟 |
[08:13] | Keeping passive, not fighting back. | 保持消极被动 不反击 |
[08:18] | Never been who you were. | 你根本不是这种人 |
[08:20] | I’ve always done what I had to do. | 我一直都是做我必须做的事 |
[08:25] | Right now… | 现在 |
[08:28] | this is what I have to do. | 这就是我必须做的事 |
[08:29] | Don’t lose yourself in here, Oliver. | 别在监狱里失去自我 奥利弗 |
[08:32] | I’ll be ok. | 我会没事的 |
[08:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[08:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | We’re supposed to go live on this app today, | 我们今天本该发布这个应用的 |
[08:41] | but something in the upgrade | 但升级程序中 |
[08:42] | is corrupting the break. It’s– | 不知出了什么问题 |
[08:45] | Can I take a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[08:46] | Be my guest. | 你随意 |
[08:50] | Are you some sort of, like, secret tech wiz or something? | 你是什么秘密的科技女巫之类的吗 |
[08:53] | I just know my way around a computer. | 我只是擅长用电脑 |
[08:55] | There you go. | 搞定了 |
[08:58] | You are a woman of many talents, Erin. It’s– | 你真是个知至甚广的女子 艾琳 |
[09:01] | Saving the world one espresso at a time. | 每次用一杯咖啡来拯救世界 |
[09:06] | This coffee’s crap. | 这咖啡难喝死了 |
[09:07] | I’ll make sure to take it up with our barista. | 我一定会把这话转达给我们的咖啡师 |
[09:10] | You ready to talk? | 你准备录口供了吗 |
[09:12] | To a beat cop? | 跟一名巡警录口供 |
[09:13] | I’ve already wasted enough of my time. | 我已经浪费了太多时间 |
[09:16] | I want to talk to your captain. | 我要见你队长 |
[09:17] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[09:20] | Because Officer Anastas is a lot more patient than I am. | 因为阿纳斯塔斯警官比我有耐心多了 |
[09:24] | Lady Captain? Oh, nice. | 女队长啊 好极了 |
[09:29] | Well, you have quite the list of allegations against you, huh? | 你的指控清单还挺长的啊 |
[09:32] | Fraud, racketeering, embezzlement. | 诈骗 敲诈勒索 盗用公款 |
[09:34] | The key word being allegations. | 重点在于指控 |
[09:36] | Well, where there’s smoke, there’s fire, Mr. Stent. | 无风不起浪 斯坦特先生 |
[09:40] | And in my experience, | 以我的经验来看 |
[09:42] | innocent men don’t typically show up bound and gagged | 无辜之人不会无缘无故 |
[09:44] | at my doorstep without reason. | 被扣押到我这里 |
[09:46] | There’s a reason, all right. | 并不是无缘无故 |
[09:49] | The Green Arrow. | 是因为绿箭侠 |
[09:50] | Maybe you hit your head a little too hard, | 也许你的脑袋撞得不轻 |
[09:51] | but Oliver Queen is in prison. | 但是奥利弗·奎恩在监狱里 |
[09:53] | Then there’s another psycho in green leather | 那就是又有一个穿着绿色战衣的疯子 |
[09:56] | assaulting people with a bow and arrow. | 拿着弓和箭袭击人 |
[09:58] | There have been no vigilantes in this city for 5 months. | 城里已经五个月都没有出现治安维持者 |
[10:01] | Looks like you got your work cut out for you, then, don’t you? | 看来你的工作很轻松啊 不是吗 |
[10:03] | Now, are you gonna let me go, | 你是要放我走 |
[10:05] | or do I have to sue your asses? | 还是要我起诉你 |
[10:07] | Yeah. Just as soon as Officer Anastas takes your statement… | 只要阿纳斯塔斯警官给你录完口供 |
[10:15] | very slowly. | 但是过程会非常缓慢 |
[10:20] | Guys, guys, remember, always keep your hands high. | 各位记住 双手一定要举高 |
[10:24] | That’s your guard. | 那样能保护你们 |
[10:25] | Tony, yeah. In and out. | 托尼 拳出即收 |
[10:27] | Yeah, but keep your distance. | 但是要保持距离 |
[10:28] | Nice one, peanut. | 打得好 宝贝 |
[10:30] | Isn’t it bad to punch things? | 打拳不是坏事吗 |
[10:32] | Ms. Lopez says Gandhi wasn’t violent. | 洛佩滋小姐说甘地不使用暴力 |
[10:34] | Gandhi ain’t from the Glades. | 甘地也不是贫民窟出身的 |
[10:35] | Besides, | 再说 |
[10:37] | self-defense isn’t about being violent. | 自卫不算是使用暴力 |
[10:41] | It’s about being focused and disciplined | 而是严以律己 |
[10:43] | so you can protect yourself and the ones that you love. | 这样你们才能保护自己和所爱的人 |
[10:47] | That’s just ’cause there’s no more heroes to keep us safe, right? | 那只是因为已经没有英雄来保护我们了对吧 |
[10:50] | Hey, dad, my bag’s leaking. | 爸 我的沙包漏了 |
[10:54] | Nothing a little duct tape can’t fix. | 没有什么是胶带不能修复的 |
[10:57] | Are we ever gonna get new stuff? | 我们还会买新的吗 |
[10:59] | This bag’s kind of gross. | 这个沙包太破了 |
[11:00] | Still waiting to hit that lottery, Zoe. | 我还在等着中彩票呢 佐伊 |
[11:02] | Besides, gross builds character. | 再说 俭以养德 |
[11:05] | Ten-minute break while I patch these things up. | 我来补补这个沙包 大家休息十分钟 |
[11:10] | What’s up with you, man? | 你怎么了 |
[11:10] | This class is dumb. | 拳课太无聊了 |
[11:12] | Boxing’s not gonna win you a fight in the Glades, | 练拳没法让在我贫民区打赢别人 |
[11:14] | and you know it. | 你心知肚明 |
[11:14] | Boxing’s not about winning. | 打拳不是为了获胜 |
[11:16] | It’s about being focused and disciplined | 而是要严以律己 |
[11:18] | so you don’t have to fight. | 这样你就不必打架 |
[11:20] | You mean with, like, a hockey mask? | 你是说就像戴上曲棍球面具一样吗 |
[11:22] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[11:23] | Everyone here knows that you’re Wild Dog after that trial. | 审判之后 大家都知道你就是野狗 |
[11:25] | And you didn’t just punch people. | 你不止是出手打人呢 |
[11:27] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我已经不再那样了 |
[11:28] | Yeah? Maybe you should. | 是吗 也许你应该继续 |
[11:32] | ‘Cause my family just got robbed last week. | 因为我家上周刚被人抢劫 |
[11:35] | And the cops don’t care about us in the glades. | 警察根本不管我们这些贫民区的人 |
[11:37] | So it’s on us to protect ourselves. | 所以我们只能自己保护自己 |
[11:41] | Hitting these bags isn’t gonna do it. | 打沙包没法保护人 |
[11:50] | You know, I ain’t into blondes myself. | 我不好金发这一口 |
[11:53] | Put that down. | 把照片放下 |
[11:55] | Slow your roll, Arrow. | 别轻举妄动 绿箭侠 |
[11:57] | You wouldn’t want this conversation to get messy. | 你也不想我们谈到最后大打出手吧 |
[12:00] | You know I can just take that from you, right? | 你知道我可以从你手上抢过来吧 |
[12:02] | Well, that’d be a good thing. | 那就太好了 |
[12:04] | You see, it’d save us the trouble of planting it | 那我们向约克告发你的时候 |
[12:06] | when we rat you out to Yorke, | 反倒省了嫁祸你的麻烦 |
[12:08] | just like you did to Turner. | 就像你对待特纳一样 |
[12:10] | Now, I know you’re trying to get back | 我知道你在努力 |
[12:12] | to this pretty little face. | 回到这漂亮妞身边 |
[12:15] | You’re probably counting down the days. | 你可能都在倒数出狱的日子 |
[12:17] | Just tell me what you want. | 直说你想怎么样吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Well, you see– | 嗯 |
[12:21] | You see, me and Sampson here, | 我和这位桑普森 |
[12:23] | we’ve got a 3-man operation with Turner. | 我们和特纳有一个三人行动 |
[12:26] | Side hustle. | 副业 |
[12:28] | And, uh, because of you, we’re a man down. | 但是因为你 我们少了一个人 |
[12:32] | So I think you should take his place. | 所以我认为你应该顶替他的位置 |
[12:34] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[12:36] | Now, here’s two reasons why I don’t believe you. | 我有两个理由不相信你 |
[12:40] | Now, I bet you really wish you | 我猜你很希望 |
[12:41] | hadn’t have stopped Merlyn from killing me, don’t you? | 自己当初没阻止梅林杀我吧 |
[12:49] | See you soon, Arrow. | 回头见 绿箭侠 |
[12:57] | So I can sell cheap to the Culebras, no problem. | 我可以便宜点卖给卡莱布拉 没问题 |
[13:01] | Whatever you want, Mr. Stent. | 只要你满意 斯坦特先生 |
[13:03] | You got it. I got you. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[13:07] | My man. | 好的 |
[13:09] | This ain’t no playground, kid. Keep it moving. | 这里不是操场 孩子 赶紧走 |
[13:11] | Y’all sell guns, right? | 你卖枪吧 |
[13:13] | That depends. | 那得看情况 |
[13:15] | How much money you got, little man? | 你有多少钱 小子 |
[13:16] | He’s not interested. | 他没兴趣买枪 |
[13:19] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I figured you would do something stupid, | 对 我猜到你会做蠢事 |
[13:22] | and it looks like I was right. | 看来我没猜错 |
[13:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:28] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[13:30] | You’re the one that dropped a dime on Oliver Queen. | 你就是那个告发奥利弗·奎恩的人 |
[13:33] | Crazy dog or something like that. | 叫疯狗什么的 |
[13:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Let’s go. Come on. | 我不知道你在说什么 我们走 快 |
[13:41] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是 |
[13:42] | you just saw my whole operation. | 你俩刚刚目睹了我的整个买卖 |
[13:47] | And that can’t be good for anybody. | 这对谁都没好处 |
[13:49] | Get down. | 退后 |
[14:28] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[14:29] | Was that the Green Arrow? | 那是绿箭侠吗 |
[14:32] | I don’t know who the hell that is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[14:42] | We should turn around! It’s not safe. | 我们应该调转方向 这不安全 |
[14:46] | But is it impossible? | 但是完全不可能吗 |
[14:47] | No, not impossible, but it’s not very smart. | 不 不是不可能 是很不明智 |
[14:50] | Then how about I add another 100 grand | 那我在二十万的基础上 |
[14:52] | to the 200,000 I’ve already paid you? | 再给你加十万如何 |
[14:54] | Most people would pay that kind of money | 别人都是花这么多钱 |
[14:56] | to stay away from here. | 避开这里 |
[14:58] | This place must be very important for you. | 这里对你一定意义非凡 |
[15:01] | It’s not the place. | 我不关心这是哪 |
[15:04] | It’s the person I’m hoping to find there. | 重要的是我想找的人 |
[15:24] | Thanks for your help the other day. | 谢谢你那天帮了我 |
[15:26] | Yeah, it was nothing. | 小事一桩 |
[15:27] | Ah, it was more than nothing. | 这可不是件小事 |
[15:29] | The app’s number one thanks to your genius. | 多亏了你 这软件排行第一 |
[15:31] | Oh, well, I’m pretty sure I just touched | 我敢肯定刚摸到了 |
[15:34] | somebody’s snotty snot rag, | 某人用过的鼻涕纸 |
[15:36] | so I am also living the dream. | 我真是人生圆满了 |
[15:38] | Well, I hope I’m not one of those customers | 希望我不是那种 |
[15:40] | that you secretly complain about. | 你会背后抱怨的顾客 |
[15:41] | You? No. You’re polite and nice. | 你 不会 你有礼貌而且贴心 |
[15:45] | And your hygiene is fairly on point from what I can tell. | 在我看来你的个人卫生也达标了 |
[15:47] | The bar seems pretty low. | 你的标准还挺低 |
[15:48] | Yeah. You should work here a month, | 你在这工作一个月试试 |
[15:49] | you might change your mind. | 也会改变想法的 |
[15:50] | You could always– I don’t know– | 你可以 怎么说呢 |
[15:52] | change my mind over dinner? | 跟我吃晚饭时说服我 |
[15:55] | Unless if that just put me on your creepy customer list. | 除非这话刚让我被列入奇怪客人的名单 |
[15:58] | You’re asking me out. | 你想跟我约会 |
[16:00] | And now I’m regretting it. | 我已经开始后悔了 |
[16:01] | No. I mean, I’m flattered and everything, | 不 我受宠若惊 |
[16:03] | because, like, “Whoa. Still got it!” | 因为这意味着”老娘魅力依旧” |
[16:07] | Not interested? I–I get it. | 没兴趣 我 我懂 |
[16:08] | No, you definitely don’t get it. | 不 你绝对不会懂的 |
[16:12] | Breaking news out of star city this morning | 今早星城传来重大新闻 |
[16:14] | as the D.A.’s office is set to comment | 治安维持者也就是绿箭侠 |
[16:16] | on growing speculation that the vigilante | 已经回归的传言甚嚣尘上 |
[16:19] | known as the Green Arrow has returned. | 地方检察官办公室准备对此做出回应 |
[16:22] | For an official statement from the district attorney, | 接下来是地方检察官的正式声明 |
[16:24] | we go live to City Hall. | 转接市政厅直播画面 |
[16:26] | – Are the rumors true? – Is the Green Arrow really back? | -传言是真的吗 -绿箭侠真的回来了 |
[16:28] | Did Oliver Queen escape? | 奥利弗·奎恩越狱了吗 |
[16:29] | Do you have any idea who’s under that mask? | 你们是否查清了这个绿箭侠是谁 |
[16:31] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[16:33] | that a vigilante impersonating the Green Arrow is out there. | 有个治安维持者假扮绿箭侠维护治安 |
[16:37] | While we’re still pursuing leads as to the identity | 我们正竭尽全力追查 |
[16:39] | of this unknown assailant, | 这名不法分子的真实身份 |
[16:41] | we can tell you with 100% certainty | 我们可以保证 |
[16:44] | that he is not Oliver Queen. | 他不是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[16:46] | This is someone new. | 这家伙是新出现的 |
[16:48] | You said, “assailant.” | 你说他是”不法分子” |
[16:48] | Does that mean City Hall considers this new Green Arrow | 是否意味着市政厅将新出现的绿箭侠视为 |
[16:51] | a threat? | 一个威胁 |
[16:52] | To the rule of law? Absolutely. | 对法律来说 绝对是威胁 |
[16:54] | Star city continues to employ a zero-tolerance policy | 星城仍将对任何治安维护行为 |
[16:57] | against any and all acts of vigilantism. | 实行零容忍政策 |
[17:02] | Anyone found committing or aiding and abetting these acts | 任何实施 协助或煽动这类行为的人 |
[17:06] | will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. | 都将接受法律最严格的制裁 |
[17:10] | Think she’s full of crap? | 觉得她在胡说八道吗 |
[17:12] | You really have to ask me that? | 你非得问我吗 |
[17:14] | You done giving your statement? | 口供都录完了吗 |
[17:16] | Green guy with a bow and arrow | 穿绿衣服的家伙拿着弓和箭 |
[17:19] | takes down a weapons deal and saves my ass. | 阻止了军火交易并救了我一命 |
[17:21] | If you ask me, you should be helping this guy, | 要我说应该帮助他维护治安 |
[17:23] | not hunting him down, | 而不是抓捕他 |
[17:24] | especially with Diaz still out there. | 特别是现在迪亚兹还逍遥在外呢 |
[17:27] | Diaz has been gone for months, | 迪亚兹已经消失几个月了 |
[17:28] | and the FBI still has its eye on us. | 联调局还盯着我们的一举一动 |
[17:30] | So as much as I doubt Laurel’s motives– | 不管我多么质疑劳蕾尔的动机 |
[17:32] | And, uh, believe me, I do– | 相信我 我很质疑 |
[17:34] | Taking a hard-line stance was the right play, | 但立场坚定强硬才是明智之举 |
[17:36] | because if agent Watson even so much as suspects | 如果沃森探员有丝毫怀疑 |
[17:39] | we have something to do with this– | 我们和这次事件有任何关联 |
[17:40] | Our immunity goes adios. | 我们的赦免权就没了 |
[17:41] | That’s right. And that’s why we have got to find | 没错 因此我们必须找到 |
[17:43] | this Green Arrow wannabe and shut him down. | 这个冒牌绿箭侠并将他缉拿归案 |
[17:46] | Rene, we all agreed, for better or for worse, | 雷内 我们都同意 不论出于什么目的 |
[17:49] | we were not gonna go out as vigilantes. | 我们都不能以治安维护者的身份出现 |
[17:51] | Otherwise, what was Oliver’s sacrifice for? | 否则 奥利弗就白白牺牲了 |
[17:53] | Ok, so we’re supposed to just ignore the rising crime rate | 那我们就干看着犯罪率不断升高 |
[17:56] | and do nothing about it? | 却袖手旁观 |
[17:57] | Actually, I think risking my officers every day | 让我的警员们每天冒着生命危险 |
[18:00] | fighting to maintain law and order is doing something about it. | 努力维护法律与秩序也算有所作为了 |
[18:04] | I…I get that, D., | 我 我知道 小黛 |
[18:05] | But Oliver asked us to carry on. | 但奥利弗让我们继续下去 |
[18:09] | So whoever’s behind that mask | 不管这个面具后的人是谁 |
[18:11] | is doing what we’re supposed to be doing. | 他在进行我们该完成的使命 |
[18:12] | But he’s not helping the problem. | 但问题并没有得到解决 |
[18:14] | Actually, he’s making it worse. | 实际上他让问题更严重了 |
[18:17] | Rene, I’m not saying | 雷内 我不是说 |
[18:19] | that we can’t still be heroes to this city. | 我们不能做这座城市的英雄 |
[18:21] | We just have to do it in a little bit of a different way. | 只是要用其他方法来实现 |
[18:27] | So where you at finding this wannabe? | 抓这个冒牌绿箭侠的事进展如何 |
[18:29] | Well, we retrieved a few arrows from the scene, | 我们从犯罪现场回收了几只箭 |
[18:31] | but forensics still turned up empty. | 但鉴证科依旧一无所获 |
[18:33] | But what about the perp? | 那罪犯呢 |
[18:34] | Any pattern as to how he’s selecting his targets? | 有没有找到他选择目标的规律 |
[18:38] | This weapons dealer has a rap sheet 12 feet long. | 这个军火商的犯罪记录非常多 |
[18:40] | He was an obvious mark. | 选他作目标的原因很明显 |
[18:41] | But this first guy– Stent– | 但他的第一个目标 斯坦特 |
[18:43] | I still haven’t figured out how he fits into the puzzle. | 我还是不明白为什么会选他 |
[18:45] | You don’t think he’s innocent. | 你不认为他是无辜的 |
[18:47] | This guy? Hell, no. | 这家伙 当然不认为 |
[18:48] | But his rap sheet’s only clean | 他的犯罪记录 |
[18:50] | because he paid to make sure it was. | 全是他花钱清干净的 |
[18:51] | Well, it looks like you might have to take | 看来你需要 |
[18:53] | a deep dive through his financials. | 彻查他的财务表 |
[18:54] | Yeah. But I can’t exactly | 但我总不能 |
[18:56] | subpoena his records based on a hunch. | 凭直觉就传唤他的财务记录 |
[18:58] | Who said anything about a subpoena? | 谁说要用传票了 |
[19:00] | I really miss this, guys. | 我太怀念这种感觉了 |
[19:02] | Not that I don’t like being the head of R&D at A.R.G.U.S. | 不是我不想在天眼会当研发实验室的主管 |
[19:04] | It has better benefits, as in there are actually benefits. | 这里福利更好 实实在在的福利 |
[19:07] | I just miss the team. | 我只是很怀念团队时光 |
[19:08] | Less talking, more typing. | 少说话 多敲键盘 |
[19:09] | Right! Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[19:10] | It should only be a couple of minutes before I’m in, | 黑进他的系统只需要几分钟时间 |
[19:12] | which Felicity could beat one-handed. | 费利西蒂的话一只手就能解决 |
[19:14] | Miss her. | 想她了 |
[19:14] | I really appreciate the assist here, you guys. | 非常感谢你们几个的帮助 |
[19:17] | You especially, John. | 特别是你 约翰 |
[19:18] | I know you’ve been in some hot water here at A.R.G.U.S., | 我知道你在天眼会也很难做 |
[19:20] | burning so many of their resources going after Diaz. | 花这么多资源追查迪亚兹 |
[19:23] | Well, Lyla’s down at HQ right now, | 莱拉现在正在总部 |
[19:24] | trying to smooth things over. | 试着平息事态 |
[19:25] | Besides, I want to get this Green Arrow imposter | 另外 我跟你一样很想抓住 |
[19:28] | off the streets as bad as you. | 假扮绿箭侠的人 |
[19:29] | I don’t want Watson thinking that Oliver | 我不希望沃森认为是奥利弗 |
[19:31] | set this in motion in some type of way. | 通过某些方式在背后操纵 |
[19:34] | There’s enough trouble as it is. | 麻烦事已经够多了 |
[19:36] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样了 |
[19:39] | He’s surviving. | 还强撑着 |
[19:41] | – And that’s a bingo. – What did you find? | -命中 -找到什么了 |
[19:43] | How Stent’s been making his money. | 斯坦特是如何赚钱的 |
[19:44] | And it’s not from defrauding pensions. | 他不靠骗养老金赚钱 |
[19:46] | He’s been peddling black-market arms. | 而是在黑市贩卖武器 |
[19:47] | What kind of dumbass | 这人得多蠢 |
[19:48] | leaves his entire criminal enterprise online? | 才会把他整个违法生意放在网上 |
[19:51] | He was actually pretty smart about it. | 这做法其实很聪明 |
[19:52] | He kept himself clean, off the radar, | 他一身清白 不引人注意 |
[19:54] | Activities washed through a series of shell corporations. | 所有交易都挂名于一系列空壳公司 |
[19:57] | I just happen to be smarter. Boo-ya. | 我只是碰巧更聪明…罢了 |
[19:59] | So this is how the targets are connected. | 这就是目标之间的关联 |
[20:01] | Stent supplied the weapons, Medina sold them. | 斯坦特提供武器 玛迪纳负责交易 |
[20:03] | The vigilante’s trying to shut down Stent’s whole network. | 治安维持者想毁掉斯坦特的整个网络 |
[20:05] | Yeah. And according to this text exchange, he’s panicked. | 是的 根据这条信息 他已经慌了 |
[20:08] | Stent’s trying to sell the rest of his inventory off | 斯坦特准备一次性出售剩余所有存货 |
[20:10] | in a huge buy tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[20:11] | Do we have a location? | 知道在哪里吗 |
[20:13] | Not until an hour before the buy. | 得到交易一小时前才能知道 |
[20:15] | I’ll keep you guys posted. | 我到时候通知你们 |
[20:16] | That’s where we’ll find our Green Arrow wannabe. | 到时我们就能找到冒牌绿箭侠 |
[20:19] | So, uh, any guesses on who this might be? | 有猜测他可能是谁吗 |
[20:23] | Well, my money was on John. | 我之前以为是约翰 |
[20:25] | Whoever it is, | 不管他是谁 |
[20:27] | They won’t be hiding under the hood for long. | 他在兜帽底下藏不了多久的 |
[20:33] | If you don’t hear from me in a week, I’m not coming back. | 如果一周内没有我的消息就是凶多吉少 |
[20:36] | I hope you do. | 但愿你能回来 |
[20:38] | You know, you pay me a lot of money | 你付了一大笔钱 |
[20:39] | to do very stupid things. | 让我去做傻事 |
[20:43] | Always a pleasure. | 不客气 |
[21:31] | This food isn’t as bad as I thought it’d be… | 这食物没我想得那么糟 |
[21:33] | You can’t sit here. | 你不能坐在这 |
[21:37] | It’s just like high school. | 这就像是在高中 |
[21:38] | I don’t really know how to be much clearer than I’ve been being. | 我真不知道怎么才能说得更明白 |
[21:43] | Go away. | 滚 |
[21:45] | So what do you think about your replacement? | 你觉得你的替代者怎么样 |
[21:46] | It’s got to bug you there’s a new guy that can do | 这一定令你很不爽吧 |
[21:48] | all the things that you can’t do anymore. | 他能做那么多你做不了的事 |
[21:50] | Ok. Just because I have decided to let you sit here | 你坐在这 我没赶你走 |
[21:54] | doesn’t mean that we’re having a conversation. | 不代表我们就可以说话 |
[21:56] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:59] | – You ready to hustle? – No. | -准备好行动了吗 -不 |
[22:02] | Listen, if you try to leverage my family ever again, | 如果你再用我的家人威胁我 |
[22:07] | I will expose whatever it is you have going on | 我就把你的所有勾当一五一十地 |
[22:09] | to every single guard in here. | 告诉这里每一个守卫 |
[22:13] | Disappointed to hear that. | 真令人失望 |
[22:17] | We’ll just have to try this a different way. | 那我们就得试试不同的法子 |
[22:20] | This your new friend? | 这是你新朋友吗 |
[22:22] | It’s nothing to do with him. | 这跟他没任何关系 |
[22:25] | – It is now. – I didn’t do anything. | -现在有了 -我什么也没做 |
[22:28] | Do you want to come with us now, Queen? | 现在想跟我们走了吗 奎恩 |
[22:33] | No. | 不 |
[22:34] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:36] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:38] | Oliver… don’t. | 奥利弗 不要 |
[22:41] | Don’t. Please– | 不要 求求你 |
[23:02] | Looking pretty crazy out there. | 这可真热闹 |
[23:04] | I wanted everyone ready to move | 我希望一旦柯蒂斯找到交易地点 |
[23:05] | the second Curtis has a location. | 所有人就准备好行动 |
[23:08] | With any luck, we’ll establish a perimeter | 幸运的话 我们可以将他们包围 |
[23:09] | and gain some lead time. | 抢占先机 |
[23:11] | And if that vigilante shows up? | 如果那个治安维持者出现了呢 |
[23:14] | Then we take him down, too. | 那就把他也拿下 |
[23:15] | I still don’t think you should do that. | 我觉得你不该这么做 |
[23:18] | I thought we settled this, Rene. | 我以为我们谈妥了 雷内 |
[23:19] | For the last few months, all I kept hearing is | 最近几个月 我不断听到拳击中心的孩子们 |
[23:21] | how scared my kids at the center were. | 担惊受怕的消息 |
[23:24] | And then this green arrow wannabe shows up, | 然后这个冒牌绿箭侠一出现 |
[23:27] | and they have hope again. | 他们就重拾了希望 |
[23:29] | So, to me, that’s worth a hell of a lot more | 所以对我来说 那比我们的 |
[23:31] | than our immunity deal, rule of law, | 豁免协议 法治和劳蕾尔说的屁话 |
[23:34] | whatever the hell crap Laurel said. | 有价值得多 |
[23:37] | Sometimes people just need something to believe in. | 有时候人们需要能信仰的东西 |
[23:39] | Right. I get it, Rene. I really do. | 是的 我懂 雷内 真的 |
[23:41] | But how do you know you can believe in this guy? | 但你怎么知道你能信任这家伙 |
[23:44] | You don’t know what his motives are. | 你不知道他的动机 |
[23:45] | You don’t even know who he is. | 你甚至不知道他是谁 |
[23:46] | I know he could’ve let me die, and he didn’t. | 我知道他本可以任我被杀 但他没有 |
[23:49] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我来说足够了 |
[23:50] | Yeah? You sure he saved you? | 是吗 你确定他是救了你吗 |
[23:53] | Or were you just not his target? | 或者只是因为你不是他的目标 |
[23:54] | Because there’s a big, big difference. | 因为这两者有巨大区别 |
[24:00] | 柯蒂斯 一小时 码头边的老制造工厂 | |
[24:02] | Curtis? | 柯蒂斯 |
[24:03] | The buy’s going down in an hour. | 还有一个小时就要进行交易了 |
[24:04] | Old manufacturing plant by the wharf. | 码头边的老制造工厂 |
[24:11] | You arrest that vigilante, D. | 你如果抓住那个治安维持者 小黛 |
[24:12] | You’re making a big mistake. | 就是犯了大错 |
[24:15] | No, Rene. I’m doing my job. | 不 雷内 我只是尽我的职责 |
[24:29] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[24:31] | Hey. Sorry. Did I wake you? | 抱歉 我弄醒你了吗 |
[24:34] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[24:35] | Everything ok? | 一切都还好吗 |
[24:36] | I guess. | 还行吧 |
[24:38] | How was school today? | 今天上学怎么样 |
[24:40] | The same. It sucked. | 老样子 糟糕透顶 |
[24:42] | Well, did you at least crush your geometry test? | 你有没有通过几何学考试 |
[24:44] | Yeah. I just miss my old school. | 通过了 我只是想念之前的学校 |
[24:48] | And I miss old my job. | 我也想念之前的工作 |
[24:51] | I really, really miss your dad. | 而且我真的好想你爸 |
[24:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:54] | At least we still have each other, right? | 至少我们还有彼此 对吧 |
[24:59] | How much longer do we have to stay here for? | 我们还要在这待多久 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:34] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[25:37] | What do you care? | 用不着你关心 |
[25:40] | I’m not gonna survive in here. | 我没法在这里活下去 |
[25:43] | Yeah, you will. You’ll be fine. | 你可以的 你会没事的 |
[25:45] | You–you just left me to die. | 你刚刚扔下我去死 |
[25:48] | I… | 我… |
[25:50] | I knew that they didn’t want to kill you | 我知道他们不想杀你 |
[25:52] | Because they– | 因为他们… |
[25:55] | I knew that they were coming after me. | 我知道他们是针对我 |
[25:57] | So you just let them beat the crap out of me? | 所以你就任由他们把我往死里打吗 |
[26:01] | I’m on the guards’ radar | 因为那天发生的事情 |
[26:03] | After what happened the other day. | 我被狱警盯上了 |
[26:05] | And I… | 如果我… |
[26:10] | I get another strike against me, | 再有一次违规 |
[26:12] | And I’m back to square one, | 我就回到了起点 |
[26:13] | And I want to get back to my family. | 我想和我的家人重聚 |
[26:15] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[26:17] | I can’t do that to them. | 我不能那样对他们 |
[26:20] | I have family, too. Did you ever think about that? | 我也有家庭 你有想过吗 |
[26:26] | I mean, I shouldn’t even be in here. | 我本来不该在这里 |
[26:31] | I was wrongfully accused of murder. | 我被冤枉谋杀 |
[26:35] | And that’s what the city’s like now. | 这座城市现在就是这样 |
[26:38] | There’s no justice. | 没有正义 |
[26:40] | Just keep your head down, you’ll be fine. | 低调行事 你会没事的 |
[26:43] | That–that’s your advice? | 这就是你的建议 |
[26:47] | All this time, I thought you had a raw deal, | 一直以来 我以为你遭受了不公 |
[26:50] | like I did. | 像我一样 |
[26:53] | But it makes sense now | 但现在我明白了 |
[26:54] | Why there’s a new Green Arrow out there. | 为什么外面有了新的绿箭侠 |
[26:57] | Because the old one is a coward. | 因为以前的是个胆小鬼 |
[27:02] | Lights out! | 熄灯 |
[27:08] | There’s close to $1 million worth of product here. | 这里有价值将近一百万美金的货 |
[27:11] | All yours for 400k. | 四十万卖给你 |
[27:13] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[27:14] | I got burned out on the business. | 只是做生意累坏我了 |
[27:16] | I decided to liquidate for my mental health. | 我打算为了我的心理健康全部清算 |
[27:24] | Stent’s about to make the exchange. | 斯坦特要做交易了 |
[27:26] | Should we move in? | 我们要行动吗 |
[27:28] | We can make this bust in our sleep. | 我们闭着眼都能完成抓捕 |
[27:31] | I’m waiting for the vigilante. | 我在等治安维持者 |
[27:37] | 400k of assorted cryptocurrencies, | 40万的组合加密数字货币 |
[27:40] | as requested. | 如你所愿 |
[27:43] | I do miss the old ways. | 我还是怀旧的方式 |
[27:45] | You mean a briefcase full of money? No, thanks. | 你是指装满钱的手提箱 不用了谢谢 |
[27:54] | That’s him. Move! | 是他 行动 |
[28:24] | Please. I’ll give you anything. | 求求你 要什么我都给你 |
[28:28] | I have what I came for. | 我拿到了我要的 |
[28:31] | Jason Stent, you have failed this city. | 杰森·斯坦特 你辜负了这座城市 |
[28:42] | Drop your weapon now. | 放下武器 |
[28:44] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻 |
[28:51] | Vigilante heading north! | 治安维持者往北边逃走了 |
[29:03] | Where the hell are you hiding? | 你躲哪儿去了 |
[29:12] | I was just trying to get free! | 我只是想切断绳子 |
[29:14] | You never should have come here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[29:32] | Morning, 4587. | 早安 4587 |
[29:33] | Beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[30:18] | You think I’d be sick of coffee by now. | 以为我现在该厌恶咖啡了 |
[30:23] | Will? | 威尔 |
[30:37] | Hey, Erin, | 你好 艾琳 |
[30:39] | You’re a hard woman to find. | 你真不好找 |
[30:55] | No one to save you now. | 现在没人救你了 |
[30:57] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[30:59] | I swear to god, if you hurt him. | 我发誓 如果你伤害他 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna do what? | 你会怎样 |
[31:02] | You’re gonna sic Oliver after me? | 你要招唤奥利弗追杀我吗 |
[31:05] | Right now, he’s realizing | 此刻 他正意识到 |
[31:06] | how difficult prison life is. | 监狱生活有多么艰难 |
[31:20] | What the hell do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[31:24] | Pretty simple, actually. | 实际上 很简单 |
[31:28] | I want Oliver to spend | 我想让奥利弗 |
[31:30] | the rest of his life in prison knowing | 在监狱里的余生中都知道 |
[31:34] | I killed his wife. | 我杀了他的妻子 |
[31:36] | Oh, thank god, you monologue. Run now! | 谢天谢地 你话真多 快跑 |
[31:39] | No! | 不 |
[32:12] | You’re gonna suffer for that. | 你会为此付出代价 |
[32:34] | The only reason you’re still breathing is | 你还活着的唯一原因就是 |
[32:36] | so you can hear this message: | 你得听到这条消息 |
[32:38] | Diaz found Felicity. | 迪亚兹找到了费利西蒂 |
[32:40] | Your wife is dead. | 你妻子死了 |
[33:00] | I, um– | 我… |
[33:03] | I need to make a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[33:04] | Rough night, 4587? | 忙了一夜 4587 |
[33:06] | I have reason to believe | 我有理由相信 |
[33:07] | That my family has been attacked. | 我的家人被袭击了 |
[33:10] | Please allow me to make a phone call. | 求你让我打个电话 |
[33:13] | You know you don’t have phone privileges. | 你知道你没有电话特权 |
[33:17] | You got a visitor, though. | 不过你有个访客 |
[33:37] | You’re ok. | 你没事 |
[33:41] | How’s William? | 威廉怎么样 |
[33:43] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[33:46] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[33:48] | I am now. | 我现在没事了 |
[33:50] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[33:54] | I love you so much. | 我特别爱你 |
[33:58] | And I’m so sorry that I wasn’t there. | 我很抱歉我之前没在你身边 |
[34:00] | I should have been there. | 我应该在的 |
[34:01] | How could you have been? | 怎么可能呢 |
[34:04] | The only reason that I’m here is | 我在这里的唯一原因 |
[34:05] | to keep you and William safe. | 就是确保你和威廉安全 |
[34:07] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[34:10] | I need you to tell John | 我需要你告诉约翰 |
[34:11] | to set the two of you up with new identities. | 给你们两个安排新的身份 |
[34:13] | I need… | 我要… |
[34:19] | I need you–I need you back | 我要你重新加入 |
[34:20] | in the witness protection program. | 证人保护计划 |
[34:23] | I have William set up | 我给威廉安排了 |
[34:24] | at a boarding school in Cambridge. | 剑桥的寄宿学校 |
[34:28] | He leaves tomorrow. | 他明天离开 |
[34:31] | You’re not going with him? | 你不和他一起走吗 |
[34:32] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不走 |
[34:35] | – Felicity– -I’m done hiding, Oliver. | -费利西蒂 -我受够了躲藏 奥利弗 |
[34:37] | I’m done being a person who doesn’t fight back. | 受够了做无法还手的人 |
[34:40] | Diaz broke in, and all I could think about was | 迪亚兹闯进来 我唯一能想到的 |
[34:42] | protecting William. | 就是保护威廉 |
[34:44] | I tried, and I couldn’t do it. | 我试了 但我做不到 |
[34:47] | If A.R.G.U.S. hadn’t gotten there when they did… | 如果不是天眼会及时赶到 |
[34:51] | Do you know what it feels like | 你知道不能保护家人 |
[34:52] | not being able to protect your family? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[34:55] | I have lived with that feeling every second | 我进来后的每一秒 |
[34:58] | since I stepped in here, Felicity. | 都承受着这种感觉 费利西蒂 |
[35:01] | Don’t… | 别 |
[35:03] | Don’t tempt that, | 别提这个 |
[35:05] | please. | 拜托 |
[35:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:12] | I am begging you to go back to witness protection. | 我求求你重回证人保护计划 |
[35:15] | No. I won’t. | 不 我拒绝 |
[35:20] | You don’t get to decide this time, Oliver. | 这次由不得你决定了 奥利弗 |
[35:26] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[35:28] | and I will always… | 而且我会一直 |
[35:30] | always wait for you. | 一直等着你 |
[35:36] | But I can’t let what happened | 但我不能让发生在 |
[35:38] | to William and I happen again. | 威廉和我身上的事再一次发生 |
[35:40] | I can’t. | 绝对不行 |
[35:42] | I have to fight back. | 我一定要反击 |
[35:46] | You, of all people, understand that. | 你比任何人都明白这种感受 |
[35:49] | Time’s up, 4587. | 时间到了 4587 |
[35:51] | I–I need a bit more time. | 我 我还需要点时间 |
[35:54] | And I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[35:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:03] | Ok. Ok. | 我知道 |
[36:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:15] | Hey, guys, listen up. I got some news. | 各位 听着 我要宣布新消息 |
[36:20] | We need more duct tape, dad. | 我们需要更多强力胶带 爸 |
[36:22] | Not anymore, peanut. | 不再需要了 宝贝 |
[36:23] | We got ourselves some new equipment. | 我们有新装备了 |
[36:25] | I’m talking about bags, gloves. | 沙包和拳击手套 |
[36:27] | You were talking about you wanted some new shoes, right? | 你说过你还想要新鞋 对吗 |
[36:29] | We got that, too. | 这个也有 |
[36:30] | Hey, you win the lottery or something? | 你是中了彩票还是怎么了 |
[36:32] | Nah. I just got some help from somebody looking out. | 没有 只是有好心人向我提供了帮助 |
[36:35] | But I thought you said the old stuff builds character. | 但我记得你说过俭以养德 |
[36:37] | That–that was before I knew we would get newer stuff. | 那时候…我还不知道我们能换新装备呢 |
[36:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:42] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Ok. | 是的 好吧 |
[36:44] | Uh, keep practicing. | 继续训练 |
[36:46] | And when we get back, | 等我们回来 |
[36:47] | we’re gonna be ripping these bags apart. | 就把这些旧沙包拆下来了 |
[36:51] | Hey. What’s up, D.? | 有事吗 小黛 |
[36:56] | What brings you to these parts? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[36:58] | Well, uh, a couple of mom and pop shops called the precinct. | 一些小本经营的商店向警局汇报 |
[37:02] | They said they opened up to find cash waiting. | 他们一开店发现了大量现金 |
[37:05] | It seems like 15 other hard-up businesses | 与此同时贫民区大概有十五家 |
[37:07] | from the glades also got the same exact amount that went missing | 急需资金的企业失而复得了它们之前 |
[37:10] | from the weapons buy the other night. | 被武装抢劫的全部金额 |
[37:11] | So, uh, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会恰好知道这件事的内幕吧 |
[37:15] | Uh, no. No. I can’t– | 不知道 我不能 |
[37:17] | But it does sound like the work of a hero, though. | 不过这听起来确实像英雄所为 |
[37:20] | That’s what it feels like. | 英雄就应该做这些事情 |
[37:22] | I should be arresting you | 我本应该因你那天晚上 |
[37:23] | for the crap you pulled the other night. | 所做的逮捕你 |
[37:26] | Do you have any idea the position you’re putting me in, Rene? | 你知不知道你把我置于何种境地 雷内 |
[37:28] | Hey, look, I’m sorry, D., all right? | 听着 我很抱歉 小黛 好吗 |
[37:30] | But I couldn’t let you lock him up. | 但我不能眼睁睁看着你逮捕他 |
[37:32] | He’s not a criminal, and you know it. | 他不是罪犯 这一点你很清楚 |
[37:33] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[37:34] | And it’s not a leap of faith I’m willing to take. | 我不愿相信这一点 |
[37:37] | You know, I am working so hard to restore the city’s faith | 你知道我多么努力在重建 |
[37:40] | in the men and women who serve it. | 市民对公职人员的信心 |
[37:44] | Rene, if you go out there as Wild Dog again, | 雷内 如果你再以野狗的身份出现 |
[37:46] | I will not hesitate to lock you up | 我会像对待那个治安维持者一样 |
[37:48] | just like that vigilante. | 毫不迟疑地逮捕你 |
[37:50] | Are you serious, D.? | 你是认真的吗 小黛 |
[37:51] | I just want you to think long | 我只是希望你能 |
[37:53] | and hard about what that means, ok? | 好好想清楚这件事 好吗 |
[37:56] | For these kids and for Zoe | 为这些孩子和佐伊想想 |
[37:59] | and for our city, man. | 也为了这座城市考虑 兄弟 |
[38:03] | ’cause I’m not gonna give you a second warning. | 因为我绝不会警告你第二次的 |
[38:16] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:17] | Quiet. Reading, mostly. | 很安静 基本都在看书 |
[38:21] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 你们俩单独聊聊吧 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Did you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[38:34] | I did. | 看到了 |
[38:36] | I wish I could’ve come with you. | 我真希望我也能跟你一起去 |
[38:38] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也这么希望 |
[38:40] | It’s too dangerous. | 但那样太冒险了 |
[38:43] | No one can know that you’re here. | 没人能知道你在这里 |
[38:45] | Hey, I got something for you. | 看 我有个小礼物送给你 |
[38:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:54] | It’s a symbol of reconnection. | 这是重新连接的标志 |
[38:57] | Your Aunt Thea gave it to me | 你的西娅姑姑在离开前 |
[38:58] | before she left town, | 把这个给了我 |
[38:59] | and it’s something your father had given her. | 这个还是之前你爸送给她的 |
[39:03] | As long as you have this, | 只要你身边带着它 |
[39:04] | I will always be able to find you. | 不管在哪里我都能找到你 |
[39:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:09] | You have to go somewhere. | 你得离开这里 |
[39:11] | It’s super-super safe. | 那里非常非常安全 |
[39:16] | I can’t come with you. | 但我不能和你一起去 |
[39:17] | – You’re leaving me. – I’m not leaving you. | -你要离开我了 -我不是要离开你 |
[39:19] | It’s only temporary, ok? | 这只是暂时的 好吗 |
[39:21] | Just until we get Diaz, I promise. | 直到我们抓到迪亚兹就好 我保证 |
[39:24] | And then as soon as we do, I’m gonna come get you. | 我们一旦抓到他 我就马上去接你 |
[39:26] | It’s all gonna be over… | 到那时一切都会好起来的 |
[39:29] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[39:50] | Check it out. | 看谁来了 |
[39:54] | Queen, you don’t look too hot there. | 奎恩 你看起来还没热好身呢 |
[39:57] | Maybe I can help you–uh! | 也许我能帮帮你 |
[40:06] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[40:09] | Don’t be a hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[40:36] | You should’ve killed me. | 那天你真应该杀了我 |
[41:14] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[41:16] | No one. | 没人 |
[41:17] | But you knew my father. | 不过你认识我父亲 |
[41:19] | How am I supposed to know who your old man is? | 我怎么会知道你父亲是谁 |
[41:22] | No. | 别动手 |
[41:25] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[41:27] | is Oliver Queen. | 就是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[41:35] | William? | 威廉 |