Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:01] Diaz has people everywhere. 到处都是迪亚兹的人
[00:02] He controls Star City’s government, 他控制了星城的政府
[00:04] its infrastructure, and its police force. 各类基础设施 以及警力
[00:08] Diaz went after this instead of going after Curtis. 迪亚兹为了捡它而放过了柯蒂斯
[00:10] What if these are all of Diaz’s books, 说不定这就是迪亚兹的账簿
[00:11] everyone he has on his payroll? 记录了所有被他收买的人
[00:13] We could liberate the city. 我们可以解放这个城市了
[00:14] Your digital sniffer, can it read the drive? 你的电子嗅探器 能读硬盘吗
[00:16] If you get me close enough, for sure. 只要靠得足够近 肯定行
[00:17] Diaz’s base of operations is too secure. 迪亚兹的活动基地太严密了
[00:19] We can’t move on it without losing people. 我们要行动无法避免牺牲
[00:22] You want my help? 你想让我帮你
[00:24] I’m gonna need you to say the words. 我得听你亲口说出来
[00:26] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:35] Sentries are not responding. 哨兵没反应
[00:38] You know, somebody want to tell me why I got to do 谁能告诉我
[00:39] everything in this place mysel– 为什么什么都要我亲自动手…
[00:42] Why don’t you watch where you– 走路看路…
[00:44] You got to be a special kind of stupid 你敢一个人回来
[00:46] to be coming back here alone. 那真是特别愚蠢了
[00:49] I’m not alone. 我不是一个人
[02:02] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[02:04] Clear. 安全
[02:05] Where’s Diaz? 迪亚兹在哪
[02:09] Where is Diaz? 迪亚兹在哪
[02:11] No sign of Diaz. 没看到迪亚兹
[02:12] – What about Knyazev? – Same. -克尼亚杰夫呢 -也没看到
[02:14] Precinct reported he’s not there either. 局里也说他不在这
[02:18] This isn’t over yet. 这事还没完
[02:32] Diaz clearly has a third base of operations we don’t know about. 迪亚兹显然还有个我们不知道的指挥基地
[02:35] Yo, hoss. Mask? 大哥 面具呢
[02:37] Mr. Queen and I have come to an understanding. 奎恩先生和我达成了共识
[02:39] Even if we didn’t, your identity is hardly 就算没有 你的身份也不是什么
[02:41] a well-kept secret, Mr. Ramirez. 秘密了 拉米雷斯先生
[02:44] So you’re done trying to throw us in jail? 所以你不会再想收押我们了吗
[02:46] Everyone has immunity from prosecution, Rene. 每个人都被免予起诉了 雷内
[02:48] The FBI recognizes that Diaz is the clear and present danger. 联调局意识到了迪亚兹才是眼下确切的危险
[02:52] Better late than never, I suppose. 迟到总比不到好 我猜
[02:54] That immunity deal does include me, right, 那个豁免也包括了我吧
[02:56] Because I’d really like to not spend 因为如果可以避免
[02:57] the rest of my life in prison if I can avoid it. 我真心不太想在监狱里度过余生
[03:01] How did Diaz know we were moving in on him tonight? 迪亚兹怎么知道我们今晚要对他出手
[03:03] We’ve rounded up the SCPD, 虽然我们围剿了星城警局
[03:04] but Diaz still controls dozens of city officials. 但迪亚兹还控制了许多市政官员
[03:07] Diaz has a list of all of them. 迪亚兹有张名单
[03:08] He keeps it on his person. 他随身带在身上
[03:09] Once we take, Diaz, we won’t need a list. 只要抓到了迪亚兹 我们就不需要名单了
[03:11] We need to interrogate all the people we rounded up, 我们得审问所有被抓起来的人
[03:12] see if we can get one of them to give up Diaz’s location. 看有没有人能透露迪亚兹的位置
[03:15] They won’t give it up. 他们不会说的
[03:16] They’re more afraid of them than they are of us. 相比起我们 他们更害怕迪亚兹他们
[03:18] They also know without corroboration, 他们也知道如果没有切实证据
[03:20] Diaz or this list of his, 迪亚兹或者他那张名单
[03:21] we’ll have to kick them in 48 hours. 48小时之后我们就得放了他们
[03:26] Where’s he going? 他要去哪
[03:27] Probably to go talk to his guy on the inside. 八成去和他的线人通话了
[03:34] – Zdrahstvuyte. – Anatoly. -你好 -阿纳托利
[03:37] Big night for you, Kapiushon. 今晚很忙吧 兜帽男
[03:40] How you turn FBI from foe to friend, huh? 你是怎么和联调局化敌为友的
[03:43] Same way you did me? 像对我那样吗
[03:44] Where’s Diaz? 迪亚兹在哪
[03:45] Eh, he’s been on the move ever since he heard fBI coming to town. 自从听说联调局要来他就转移了
[03:49] When he settles, I want to know where. 等他安顿下来 我要知道他的位置
[03:51] I’ll try my best, but he’s not in very trusting mood these days. 我会尽力 但他最近不怎么信任其他人
[03:59] What? 什么
[04:02] Ok. Poka. 好的 拜拜
[04:06] My sister. 我妹妹
[04:08] What you Americans call high maintenance. 你们美国人说的难伺候
[04:14] You avoided the raid. 你避开了围剿
[04:17] Yeah. I got hungry, therefore lucky. 没错 我饿了 所以很走运
[04:22] Got dinner. 去买晚餐了
[04:24] When I got back here, 等我回到这里
[04:27] FBI all over place like ants at picnic. 联调局就和野餐时的蚂蚁一样到处都是
[04:33] So what is your next move? 你下一步什么打算
[04:37] You lost your army. 你没了你的军队
[04:39] I made some new friends. 我交了一些新朋友
[04:42] New friends? 新朋友
[04:45] The longbow hunters. 长弓猎手
[04:49] Thought those were a myth. 那不是传说吗
[04:51] They’re very real. 他们真实存在
[04:54] We’re going somewhere to mount our counterattack. 我们要去一个地方准备我们的反击
[05:02] Be there in an hour. 一小时后到那里去
[05:10] Yeah. I love you, sweetie. Ok. Bye-bye. 好 我爱你亲爱的 好的 拜拜
[05:13] – Lyla? – Yeah. -莱拉吗 -对
[05:16] She, J.J., and William are at the NORAD bunker, 她 JJ 威廉都在北美防空联合司令部的地堡
[05:19] but she would much rather be here. 但她很想过来
[05:21] We have enough backup. 我们这里人手足够了
[05:23] A son needs his parents. 孩子不能离开父母
[05:24] And yours doesn’t? 你儿子就可以吗
[05:26] I’m gonna see this through, Oliver. 我要看着这事完结 奥利弗
[05:28] Thought you might say that, 我就知道你会这么说
[05:31] so I think you should dress the part. 所以我觉得你应该穿上这套衣服
[05:40] I had a spare made up. 我有一套备用的
[05:42] There’s no rule saying there can’t be more than one Green Arrow. 没有规定说只能有一个绿箭侠
[05:48] I should have done this from the beginning. 我一开始就应该这么做的
[05:50] Oliver, our disagreement was never about the uniform. 奥利弗 我们的分歧从来都不是因为这套制服
[05:52] I know that. 我知道
[05:54] I’d like to apologize for any part that I played in it. 我想为我造成的一切伤害道歉
[06:04] I really thought I wanted this mantle. 我以前真心以为自己很想要这套衣钵
[06:07] It means something. 它很有意义
[06:09] You’ve made it mean something. 你让它变得有意义
[06:12] When our city looks at it, it gives them hope, Oliver, 我们的市民只要看到它 就会新生希望 奥利弗
[06:16] And it would be diminished if there was more than one. 但如果再多一个 就有损这种意义
[06:22] For everything along the way, thank you. 谢谢你 为了长久以来的一切
[06:36] Hello! Uh, excuse me. 你们好啊 打扰了
[06:38] Hello, everybody. 大家好
[06:41] My name is Anatoly Knyazev, 我叫阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
[06:43] and I’m here to turn myself in. 我是来自首的
[06:47] We–we also have, uh, costume parties in Russia. 我们在俄罗斯也有化装舞会
[06:51] It’s always great fun. 总是很有趣
[06:51] What do you have, Anatoly? 你有什么信息 阿纳托利
[06:53] Address for Diaz. 迪亚兹的地址
[06:55] He said to meet him there in one hour, 他说一小时后到那里见他
[06:56] but he’s not going to be alone. 但他不是一个人
[06:58] He’s bringing longbow hunters. 他会带着长弓猎手一起
[07:00] Long-what, now? 长什么
[07:01] 3 assassins that even the league is afraid of. 三个刺客联盟都忌惮的刺客
[07:05] Or they were because the last one died out in the 1950s. 那是之前 因为最后一个人五十年代就死了
[07:07] Or that’s what they wanted people to think. 也可能这只是他们制造的假象
[07:09] We got the FBI backing us. 我们有联调局的支持
[07:10] Please tell me we’re not afraid of 3 guys. 别跟我说我们还害怕三个人吧
[07:13] Hell, no. 当然不怕
[07:14] All right. Let’s get ready to move. 好的 我们准备行动
[07:14] I’ll go tell Agent Watson. 我去通知沃森探员
[07:22] It’s funny. Everything always comes down 真有意思 一切最终都落到了
[07:23] to a signature on a piece of paper. 一张纸上的签名上
[07:25] Diaz’s crimes are local, 迪亚兹是在本市犯罪
[07:27] which means the bureau needs municipal authority 这意味着局里需要市政府授权
[07:29] to operate in Star City. 以便在星城行动
[07:30] Well, now you got it. 现在你得到授权了
[07:37] What is it? 怎么了
[07:37] Got a location on Diaz. 得到迪亚兹的位置了
[07:39] This’ll be over tonight. 这一切今晚都会结束
[07:41] Excuse me. 不好意思
[07:43] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[07:44] Hey, daddy. 你好啊 爸爸
[07:46] So the relationship between me and your daughter, 看起来我和你女儿的关系
[07:49] it took a turn. 来了个大逆转
[07:50] I don’t think she’s, uh– she’s into me anymore. 不过我觉得她不再喜欢我了
[07:54] – Listen to me. – No! -听我说 -不
[07:56] You listen to me, 你听我说
[07:58] or Laurel dies a second time! 不然劳蕾尔就得再死一次
[08:02] What do you want? 你想怎么样
[08:03] For the Mayor to kick the FBI out of my city. 市长大人把联调局赶出我的城市
[08:07] Do it tonight… 今晚就赶出去
[08:11] or Laurel’s dead. 不然劳蕾尔就死定了
[08:13] Go to hell. 去死吧
[08:20] What was that? 什么情况
[08:23] Nothing. You said you’re ready to move on Diaz tonight. 没事 你刚刚说你准备好今晚逮捕迪亚兹
[08:27] I’m ready to come down on him like god’s own righteous fury. 我已经准备好代表老天爷好好教训他了
[08:31] Do it. 去吧
[08:34] I don’t think your daddy loves you anymore. 我觉得你爸爸不再爱你了
[08:37] I think if you were the real Laurel, 我想如果你是真的劳蕾尔
[08:41] he’d already be here. 他早就冲到这来了
[08:43] Go to hell. 去死吧
[08:44] That’s a witty response. 这个回答很机智
[08:46] I was expecting better. 我还以为会有更好的
[08:48] Do you know what the funny thing is? 你知道的有意思的是什么吗
[08:52] You moved on me because of him. 你是为了他才来对付我的
[08:55] You got yourself in this situation 你让自己落到今天这个田地
[08:57] because of him! 都是因为他
[08:59] You could have skipped town, 你本来可以远走高飞的
[09:01] but you came after me! 但你却来追我
[09:04] Was you afraid of what I was gonna do 你就不害怕你不在了后
[09:06] to your daddy when you were gone? 我会怎么对你爸爸吗
[09:13] Come on, baby. Talk to me. 别害羞 宝贝 说话啊
[09:15] Talk to me! 说话啊
[09:19] We’re on site. 我们已经就位
[09:20] The FBI has graciously given me control 联调局大发善心赐予了我
[09:22] of their keyhole satellites, which I got to say 控制他们锁眼卫星的权利 我必须得说
[09:24] are a lot easier to operate when they aren’t being hacked. 这可比他们没被黑的时候容易操作多了
[09:27] All right. Listen up. 好了 挺好
[09:28] Diaz may have lost his police force, 迪亚兹或许没了警察帮忙
[09:30] but we believe he still has his personal security 但我们相信他仍有私人保镖
[09:33] and Quadrant muscle backing him up. 以及四分体在支援他
[09:35] No warning shots. 所以不需要鸣枪预警
[09:37] Let’s move out. 我们出发
[09:52] If this is where Diaz is planning on making his last stand, 如果这里就是迪亚兹计划背水一战的地方
[09:54] I would have expected more guys with guns. 我还以为会看到更多武力呢
[09:56] Not seeing anything. 没看到任何人
[09:58] I’m getting a big thermal 我看到屋里西北角
[09:59] reading from inside the northwest corner. 有大片热成像信号
[10:00] That’s where we’re headed. Stand by. 我们就要去那 原地待命
[10:18] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[10:25] What is it? 那是什么
[10:26] Laser tripwires. 激光绊线
[10:28] Tripwires to what? 会触发什么
[10:36] Triacetone triperoxide. 三过氧化三丙酮
[10:37] It’s the thermal source. 那就是热感来源
[10:38] Diaz was never here. It’s a trap. 迪亚兹根本不在这 这是个陷阱
[10:45] Hang tight. We’re almost at your position. 坚持住 我们快到你们那里了
[10:47] Negative. If you go in there, if anybody moves, 没用的 就算你们到了 如果任何人乱动
[10:49] the whole place will go up. 整个地方都会被移平
[10:50] If we can’t move, we can’t get to the bombs. 如果我们不能动 就不可能拆除炸弹
[10:52] How are we supposed to disarm them? 要怎么拆除炸弹
[10:53] I am working on that. Everyone else, just get clear. 我正在努力破解 其余人马上撤离现场
[10:55] We can’t leave Rene. 我们不能丢下雷内
[10:56] No. There might be more explosives rigged. 不行 那里可能还安装了更多的炸药
[10:58] Just please get away from the building. 拜托你们快从那里撤离
[10:59] You heard her. Let’s go. 听她的话 我们走
[11:01] Talk to me, blondie. 告诉我 金发妞
[11:03] I’m tracing a radio signal to the explosives. 我正在追踪引发炸药的无线电信号
[11:05] In case Diaz gets impatient, 万一迪亚兹没有耐心了
[11:06] wants to set off bomb himself. 他会想亲手引爆炸药的
[11:08] If I can piggyback off the signal, 如果我能侵入无线电信号
[11:09] I might be able to fool the triggers 我就有可能迷惑触发器
[11:12] into thinking that you’re not moving. 你们移动了也不会被察觉
[11:13] Might? You can’t see this, 可能 你是没看见吗
[11:16] but there’s enough explosives in here 这里的炸药足够把我们
[11:17] to send us into orbit. 送上卫星轨道
[11:18] Pressure is not helping, Rene. 现在给我施压可帮不上忙 雷内
[11:21] If the bombs can be triggered remotely, 如果炸弹可以被远程激活
[11:24] Diaz can kill us anytime. 那迪亚兹随时都可以杀死我们
[11:27] We’re not making it out of here, are we? 我们今天是必死无疑了 对吧
[11:39] Hey, peanut. It’s daddy. 小可爱 是爸爸
[11:43] Nope. Everything’s fine. I’m safe. 没事 一切都很顺利 我很安全
[11:44] I just wanted to hear your voice… 我只是想听听你的声音
[11:49] and tell you that I love you… 还想告诉你我爱你
[11:52] and I’m so proud of you. 你是我的骄傲
[11:55] You give my life meaning every single day. 你就是我每天生活的意义
[11:58] Yeah. You’re my everything, peanut, 没错 你就是我的一切 小可爱
[12:03] and I need you to know that. 我希望你能知道这些心里话
[12:08] Daddy’s got to go. 爸爸先挂电话了
[12:10] I love you. 我爱你
[12:13] I’ll see you soon. Ok. Bye. 我们待会见 好的 再见
[12:22] Can we get in through the roof? 我们可以从屋顶进去吗
[12:24] Negative. Blowing the roof will set off the TATP. 不行 炸开屋顶也会激活炸药
[12:26] Stand by while I clone the trigger frequency. 你们先原地待命 我这边复制激活信号频率
[12:33] – Hello. – So I’m curious. -你好 -我很好奇
[12:35] How many did I get? 我困住了多少人
[12:37] – You suhkin syn. – You betray me, -你这个狗娘养的 -你先背叛了我
[12:40] and I’m the son of a bitch? 结果我是狗娘养的
[12:41] The ones trapped in there with those explosives, 和炸药一起被困在那里的人
[12:44] they’re gonna die in a blink, 眨眼的工夫就都死光了
[12:46] but you, Anatoly… 但是你 阿纳托利
[12:51] I’m gonna make it last for days with you. 我会留下时间好好跟你玩玩
[12:56] He triggered the explosives, 他激活了炸药
[12:57] but I’m bouncing the signal off a bunch of satellites. 但我在阻拦信号连接到一大堆卫星
[12:59] You have 7 seconds! 你还有七秒钟
[13:00] Move! 快跑
[13:11] Come on! 跟我来
[13:31] You ok? 你还好吗
[13:44] Thought I’d check in on you. 我感觉得来看看你
[13:47] I’m fine, hoss. 我没事 大哥
[13:50] Agent Watson told me about your call with Zoe. 沃森探员跟我说你当时给佐伊打电话了
[13:54] I thought I was gonna die in that room. 我当时以为我会死在那里
[13:58] I just wanted to say good-bye. 我只是想说声再见
[14:01] Tell her how proud you are of her? 告诉她你有多么以她为荣
[14:02] There’s not enough words to say how much. 言语无法表达她是我多大的骄傲
[14:08] I feel the same way about you, Rene. 那也是我对你的感觉 雷内
[14:12] When I first met you, I–I didn’t think 当我第一次遇见你的时候 我以为
[14:15] that you were much more than a thug 你撑死了也就是一个穿着
[14:18] in a–heh– in a ridiculous costume. 奇装异服的流氓
[14:24] You’re no prize yourself, hoss. 你也没好到哪去 大哥
[14:28] I judged you. 我曾不看好你
[14:31] For far too long, I judged you, 很长一段时间里 我都不看好你
[14:32] and that was a mistake. 但那绝对是一个错误
[14:37] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:41] I think that you’re a good man, Rene. 我觉得你是一个好人 雷内
[14:45] I think that you’re the type of man 我觉得你是这个城市
[14:46] that this–this city deserves. 不可多得的那种男子汉
[14:51] I know it seems like I don’t give a crap 我知道我看着好像完全不在乎
[14:52] about what anyone thinks, 其他人对我的看法
[14:55] but this means a lot. 但你的话对我很重要
[14:58] Good. 很好
[15:04] Guys! 伙计们
[15:06] We have another problem. 我们还有一个麻烦
[15:09] I told Diaz to go to hell 我告诉迪亚兹去死
[15:11] because you were about to move on him. 因为你们当时准备去抓他
[15:12] It was deception. 那是个骗局
[15:14] He learned I was helping you, 他知道我在帮助你们
[15:15] and he manipulated me. 并且他摆了我一道
[15:16] Means we’re right back to square one, 意味着我们又回到原点
[15:18] not knowing where Diaz is. 不知道迪亚兹的位置
[15:20] But now we have a way to find out. 但现在我们有法子知道
[15:23] You tell Diaz you want to see Laurel, proof of life. 你跟迪亚兹说想看看劳雷尔 证明她还活着
[15:26] We follow you to her, her to Diaz. 我们跟着你找到她 跟着她找到迪亚兹
[15:28] You go in there guns blazing, my daughter takes the first bullet. 你们进去一开枪 劳蕾尔就首当其冲
[15:30] From what Oliver tells me, she’s not actually your daughter, 据奥利弗所说 她不是你真正的女儿
[15:33] And she’s a criminal that made her own bed. 她是个罪有应得的罪犯
[15:35] This isn’t a hostage situation. 这不是人质劫持案件
[15:37] Our objective hasn’t changed. 目标不变
[15:38] – Oliver, please. – We can keep her safe. -奥利弗 求你 -我们能保护她
[15:41] How? The first thing he’ll do when he sees you coming 怎么保护 他一看到你
[15:42] is kill her! 就会先杀了她
[15:43] I think this is a risk we need to take. 这是我们必须承担的风险
[15:45] Yeah? Would you be taking that risk if this was our Laurel, 要是这是我们的劳蕾尔你还愿意冒险吗
[15:49] or is that the kind of risk that got her killed 或者这就是最开始
[15:50] in the first damn place? 害死她的危险吗
[16:00] What the hell do you want? 你要什么
[16:02] To give you a second chance. 再给你一次机会
[16:04] When you told me to go to hell, 你让我去死时
[16:06] you know, I figured that you figured 我猜你认为
[16:09] your buddies were about to take me down. 你的人马上就会抓住我
[16:12] Well, it didn’t work out that way, 但那没成功
[16:14] so now we’re back to where we started– 所以我们又回到原点
[16:16] You kicking the FBI out of here in exchange for Laurel’s life. 你把联调局赶出去来交换劳蕾尔的命
[16:21] I’d need to see her first, proof of life. 我要首先看看她 证明她还活着
[16:23] I’ll send you the address. 我发给你地址
[16:25] Listen. You better come alone 你最好一个人来
[16:28] because if something happens that I don’t like 因为要是有什么我不喜欢的事
[16:32] something’s gonna happen to Laurel that you don’t like. 劳蕾尔身上就要发生你不喜欢的事情了
[16:44] Anyone ever tell you it’s rude to sneak up on people? 有人告诉过你跟踪别人不礼貌吗
[16:54] Diaz? 迪亚兹吗
[16:57] He’s gonna kill her. 他会杀了她的
[16:58] I won’t let that happen, Quentin. 我不会让这种事发生 昆汀
[17:01] What about Watson, huh? 沃森呢
[17:03] Doesn’t seem so important to her. 对她来说这好像不要紧
[17:05] Just let me worry about Samanda Watson 莎曼达·沃森交给我处理
[17:07] and let me try to keep Laurel safe. 也让我来保护劳蕾尔
[17:10] I don’t see how you can, Oliver. 我不觉得你能做到 奥利弗
[17:12] You can start by trusting me, please. 请你从信任我开始
[17:17] I mean, I’ve earned it. We’ve known each other 我值得信任 我们认识彼此
[17:19] for a very long time, Quentin. 很久了 昆汀
[17:23] A lifetime. 一辈子
[17:27] We’ve come a long way, you and me. 我们共同经历了很多事
[17:28] It’s been getting better since the first time you arrested me. 从你第一次逮捕我之后关系就开始好转
[17:33] You know, I’ve always been curious– 我一直好奇
[17:35] how’d you beat that lie detector anyway? 你怎么骗过测谎器的
[17:37] It just comes down to…keeping a regular heart rate. 只需要保持稳定的心跳就行
[17:43] I got a pacemaker that does that. 我有个心脏起搏器能做到这点
[17:44] I didn’t know you had a pacemaker. 我不知道你有心脏起搏器
[17:46] I got it after that Mirakuru business a few years back. 几年前米拉库鲁那件事之后就按上了
[17:48] The old ticker couldn’t take that pounding. 老年心脏不太禁受得住
[17:53] Truth be told, I don’t know if I could take it now. 说实话 我都不知道我现在受不受得了
[17:55] Yes, it can, OK, because you’re tough. 你能 因为你很坚强
[17:58] Laurel is tough, too, so trust me… 劳蕾尔也很坚强 所以相信我
[18:06] and this will all work out. 一切都会解决的
[18:34] You were supposed to bring Laurel. 你本应带劳蕾尔来的
[18:35] I give the orders. 我下命令
[18:36] He’s clean. 他身上没东西
[18:37] And you’re gonna give an order as Mayor 你要作为市长下达
[18:40] to get the FBI out of here, 让联调局滚出去的命令
[18:42] and you’re gonna do it at a press conference. 并且你要在新闻发布会上这么做
[18:44] Satellite track is clean. Audio signal is 5 by 5. 卫星定位正常 音频信号正常
[18:47] Everyone get ready to move! 全体准备行动
[18:48] Not going anywhere until we know where he’s keeping Laurel. 知道他关押劳蕾尔的地点之前哪里都不去
[18:50] Not our objective. 不是我们的目标
[18:52] You want me to hold a press conference 你要我在看到我女儿之前
[18:54] before you even let me see my daughter? 开新闻发布会
[18:56] You have a problem with that? 你有问题
[18:58] I’m not doing anything until I see her alive. 我见到她之前不会做任何事
[19:01] What the hell is he doing? 他干什么呢
[19:04] The FBI is tracking me by satellite. 联调局在用卫星跟踪我
[19:06] They’re gonna move on you unless we move right now. 要是我们现在不走 他们就会来抓你
[19:08] Now take me to my daughter. 现在带我见我女儿
[19:10] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[19:12] Get him in the car. 带他上车
[19:15] All units, move now! Go! 全体都有 立即行动
[19:24] Can your satellite track him? 你的卫星能跟踪他吗
[19:25] I’ve lost him. 已经跟丢了
[19:26] Your friend just blew this whole operation 你的朋友刚刚毁了整个行动
[19:27] and our best chance to get Diaz, 以及抓到迪亚兹的最佳机会
[19:29] and his daughter’s still gonna die. 而且他女儿还是会死
[19:39] When this is over, 这一切结束时
[19:40] I’m bringing your friend Quentin up on obstruction. 我要以妨碍公务传问你的朋友昆汀
[19:42] Our immunity arrangement doesn’t extend to him. 我们的豁免协议不包括他
[19:44] He was trying to save Laurel. 他在尝试营救劳蕾尔
[19:45] Well, I’m trying to save this city, 我在尝试营救这个城市
[19:47] the city your friend’s supposed to be the Mayor of. 你的朋友还是这城市的市长呢
[19:48] I can’t believe he’d do something so reckless. 我不信他会做这么莽撞的事情
[19:50] Or stupid. He knows Diaz will kill him and Laurel. 或者说愚蠢 他知道迪亚兹会杀了他和劳蕾尔
[19:53] What the hell was he thinking? 他想什么呢
[19:54] He wasn’t. That’s the problem. 他什么都没想 这就是问题
[19:58] Before Quentin went to see Diaz, 昆汀见迪亚兹之前
[20:01] he went out of his way to tell me that he had a pacemaker. 他以他自己的方式告诉我他有个起搏器
[20:04] Yeah, and he’s never told us that before. 而且他以前从来没说过
[20:05] So why would he say something now? 他现在为什么要说呢
[20:09] – You can track a pacemaker. – You know I can. -你能定位起搏器 -你知道我可以
[20:11] Quentin knew that Diaz’s man was gonna frisk him for a tracker 昆汀知道迪亚兹的人会搜查他身上的跟踪器
[20:14] just like he knew that Diaz wasn’t going to actually bring 就像他知道迪亚兹不会真的
[20:16] Laurel to the meet, 带劳蕾尔去那个会面
[20:18] so Quentin had Diaz bring him to her, 所以昆汀明知我们能定位他的情况下
[20:21] knowing that we could track him. 让迪亚兹带他去见她
[20:24] How long will it take you to find him? 你要花多久才能找到他
[20:26] Give me a high-speed connection and a few minutes. 有高速带宽的话几分钟就行
[20:30] You wanted to see her, now you see her. 你想见她 你现在见到了
[20:33] I’m a man of my word. 我是个信守承诺的人
[20:36] Great. Now let her go. 好 现在放她走
[20:38] I just promised proof of life. 我只答应给你看她活着的证据
[20:41] We’ll see how long that lasts. 看看她还能活多久
[20:50] Hey. Felicity has Quentin’s location. 费利西蒂找到了昆汀的位置
[20:51] It’s an abandoned chemical plant on the border of Pennytown. 那是个佩尼镇边缘的废弃化工厂
[20:53] We’re gonna move out in 5 minutes. 我们五分钟内就会出发
[20:55] I’ll be ready. 我会准备好
[20:55] The FBI’s only objective is Diaz. 联调局唯一的目标就是迪亚兹
[20:58] They’re gonna do their best to keep Quentin safe, 他们会尽力确保昆汀的安全
[20:59] but they don’t care if Black Siren is collateral damage. 但他们不在意黑海妖会不会被波及
[21:02] Your point? 你想说什么
[21:04] My point, Dinah, is that it’s up to us to keep her safe. 我想说 黛娜 得由我们保护她
[21:11] I know that you have put your vendetta aside 我知道你已经为这次行动
[21:13] for the sake of the mission. 把仇恨放在了一边
[21:14] And you want to make sure I keep it that way. 你想确定我一直如此
[21:16] I want to say thank you. 我想说谢谢你
[21:21] It takes a very big person 不为爱人复仇
[21:22] to not seek vengeance for someone they love. 是一件非常伟大的事
[21:28] If I haven’t always been sensitive to that, 如果我之前没意识到这点
[21:31] I’m truly sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:33] I’m sorry I was so hard on you. 我也很抱歉我对你那么糟糕
[21:39] You know, the truth is 实际上
[21:42] I respect you more than you could ever know. 我比你能意识到的要更尊重你
[21:46] You put together a team of heroes. 你组建了一支英雄团队
[21:50] That’s no small thing. 这不是个小事
[21:56] – I’m gonna go get ready. – All right. -我去准备了 -好
[22:00] What is going on? 怎么了
[22:02] – What do you mean? – I mean, you’ve been giving -你什么意思 -你一直在
[22:04] the Oliver farewell tour all around this place, 跟大家道别
[22:06] including giving John the hood. 把兜帽给了约翰
[22:09] You know, everyone’s wondering what did you 大家都在想你到底答应了
[22:11] have to give Watson to get her to give us immunity, 沃森什么条件 让她给我们豁免权
[22:14] And I’m just gonna go out on a limb here 我只能大胆猜测
[22:17] and guess that it was giving up being the Green Arrow. 可能是你答应了不再做绿箭侠
[22:23] – Sort of. – You can’t be serious. -差不多吧 -开玩笑吧
[22:27] What happened to becoming your best self? 不是说好了要做最好的自己吗
[22:28] I don’t know if I believe that anymore. 我已经不信那套了
[22:30] Oliver, this is who you are. 奥利弗 这是你的本性
[22:32] You can’t let Watson get in the middle of that. 你不能让沃森掺和进来
[22:34] She’s not. 她并没有
[22:37] It was my idea. 是我的主意
[22:38] What do you mean, it was your idea? 什么叫你的主意
[22:40] Guys. 二位
[22:43] Sorry to interrupt what looks like 不好意思打断
[22:44] a pretty serious marital moment, 二位严肃的夫妻对话
[22:45] but everyone’s ready to go. 但大家都已经准备就绪了
[22:49] To be continued. Ok? 晚点继续 好吗
[22:54] Showtime! 好戏开场
[22:59] You’re gonna get in front of the camera, 你得站到摄像机前
[23:01] and you’re gonna get the FBI to leave Star City, 让联调局离开星城
[23:04] Or your baby girl grows a third eye. 否则你的宝贝女儿就要脑门开天眼了
[23:07] He’s not gonna shoot me. 他不会开枪打我
[23:08] You are willing to bet your life?! 你敢拿命打赌吗
[23:10] – Yes. – Laurel. -敢 -劳蕾尔
[23:11] Yes, I am! 我就敢
[23:12] You got 5 seconds! 给你5秒钟
[23:15] 5 5…
[23:16] Don’t let him take this city. 不要把星城交给他
[23:18] 4 4…
[23:19] He’s bluffing. He’s lying! 他在虚张声势 在说谎
[23:21] 3 3…
[23:23] 2 2…
[23:25] 1 1!
[23:27] No! 不
[23:31] No! Dad? Daddy. 不 爸 老爸
[23:36] Stay with me. Stay with me, Daddy. 保持清醒 保持清醒啊 老爸
[23:38] Stay with me! 别昏过去
[23:39] Look at me, look at me. 看着我 看着我
[23:41] Stay with me. 别昏过去
[23:44] Hey. Don’t waste your tears. 还不用哭啦
[23:47] Where I shot him, it’ll take 我可看准了地方打的
[23:48] a good chunk of time for him to bleed out. 他还不会死
[23:52] Laurel, you need to get your dad to get on the phone 劳蕾尔 你得让你爸拿起电话
[23:57] and get the Feds to go back to their swamp. 叫联调局的人滚回老家
[24:01] I’ll show him some mercy. 我就会大发慈悲
[24:05] Like the end of the movie with the little dog. 就像那部电影结尾里的小狗
[24:10] What’s it called? 叫什么来着
[24:13] I’m gonna kill you. 我要杀了你
[24:14] I’m not doing anything. 我什么都不会做
[24:19] All right. We’re gonna do this another way. 那我们换个法子
[24:22] Because I’m not gonna count. 因为我不会再倒数了
[24:24] Your daughter’s brains 你女儿的脑浆
[24:27] are gonna be splattered on your face! 会溅得你一脸
[24:30] Don’t you. Don’t you! 你敢 你敢
[24:39] It’ll be all right. 没事了
[24:45] FBI! 联调局
[25:06] Quentin! 昆汀
[25:07] I got him! Get Diaz! 有我在 快去抓迪亚兹
[25:19] Laurel. 劳蕾尔
[25:24] Ohh! No. 不
[25:31] We got to get him to a hospital. 我们得快点送他去医院
[26:05] Come on. 快
[26:09] I need a chopper! 快派一架直升机来
[26:12] I don’t have 5 minutes! 我等不了5分钟
[26:16] I agree! 没错
[26:18] You want to shoot me? 你想冲我放箭
[26:22] Do it! 来啊
[26:23] Right here! 瞄准这儿
[26:28] See, that’s your problem. 这就是你的问题所在
[26:31] It’s always been your problem! 一直都是你的问题所在
[27:16] He needs a doctor immediately! 他现在就需要医生
[27:18] Yes, ma’am. 收到
[27:27] Enough! 够了
[27:42] This is my city! 这是我的城市
[27:45] You want to stop me, 想阻止我
[27:48] you’re gonna have to kill me! 你得杀了我
[27:50] He’s right, Oliver. 他说得没错 奥利弗
[27:52] The movie with the dog, 讲狗的那部电影
[27:54] it’s called “Old yeller.” 叫《老黄狗》
[27:55] No! 不
[28:04] What did you do?! 你都做了些什么
[28:06] I had to! I had to end it. 我别无选择 我得终止这一切
[28:10] You think that fall’s gonna kill him? 你以为这样他就会摔死吗
[28:12] A girl can only hope. 希望如此
[28:15] I had him! 我本来都抓到他了
[28:17] We scoured every inch of this city 我们翻遍了全城每个角落
[28:19] and trolled Starling Bay. 找遍了斯特林湾
[28:22] He can’t have gotten far. 他逃不远的
[28:24] He was launched off a rooftop. 他是从房顶上掉下去的
[28:26] He shouldn’t have been able to go anywhere at all. 他本来应该哪里都去不了
[28:28] Diaz doesn’t go down easy. 迪亚兹不会这么容易死
[28:30] You seem pretty sanguine about it. 你倒是看起来挺乐观的
[28:32] It wasn’t a total loss. 我们还没有输
[28:36] Felicity reprogrammed this with a digital sniffer. 费利西蒂给这个设备加了个电子嗅探器
[28:39] I was able to get close enough to Diaz 我当时离迪亚兹很近
[28:41] to clone the drive that he wears around his neck. 克隆了他脖子上戴着的那个硬盘
[28:43] I got government officials, city employees. 上面有政府官员 公务员
[28:47] We can give you everyone on his payroll. 我们可以给你所有被他收买的人
[28:51] We can give you your city back. 我们可以把城市还给你
[28:54] But the fact that Diaz is in the wind, 但鉴于还没抓到迪亚兹
[28:56] it doesn’t alter our agreement. 这并没改变我们之间的协议
[29:00] I know. 我知道
[29:06] – How is he? – He’s septic. -他怎么样了 -伤口感染了
[29:07] They’re getting him ready for surgery. 正准备给他做手术
[29:09] Rene’s in there with him right now. 雷内在里面陪他
[29:11] What about Diaz? 迪亚兹呢
[29:14] You’re gonna be fine, hoss. 你会没事的 老大
[29:15] These docs are gonna fix you up. 医生会治好你的
[29:17] Yeah. Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[29:20] Anything, hoss. 尽管开口 老大
[29:21] If this thing goes the wrong way and I don’t make it, 如果出了情况我死了
[29:24] D-d-don’t call me hoss at my funeral. 求你别在葬礼上叫我”老大”
[29:29] You’re gonna make it. 你不会死的
[29:31] Yeah. 对
[29:39] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[29:40] Kind of macabre, actually. 老实说 怪惨的
[29:43] I’ll give you guys a minute. 你们聊
[29:50] What’s the latest on Diaz? 迪亚兹怎么样了
[29:54] Diaz–ahem– he got away. 迪亚兹 他逃走了
[29:57] How? 怎么会
[30:00] Doesn’t matter. We’ll get him. 没关系 我们会抓到他的
[30:03] We do have a list of everyone that he’s been controlling. 我们拿到了个名单 上面全是他的人
[30:07] FBI is rounding them up as we speak. 联调局正在一个一个抓他们
[30:09] – So we can take our city back. – Mm-hmm. -所以我们可以夺回城市了 -没错
[30:13] You did good, Oliver. 干得不错 奥利弗
[30:15] Thank you. It’s not over yet. 谢谢 但还没完
[30:19] It is for you. 是因为你
[30:22] Am I wrong? 我没猜错吧
[30:25] I’ve been dealing with Samanda Watson for months. 我跟莎曼达·沃森打了几个月的交道
[30:27] There’s no way she was gonna help you without strings attached. 她不可能无条件帮你
[30:33] But those strings, Oliver, that’s a hell of a sacrifice. 但她的那些条件 奥利弗 代价太高
[30:39] I had to look at the way that I’ve been doing things. 我反思过去自己做事情的方式
[30:43] It’s not working. 是不对的
[30:46] I lost my city, I lost my team. 我失去了我的城市 失去了团队
[30:53] There’s a penance for that. 总是要遭报应了
[30:55] It just seems a little drastic. 我只是觉得有点太极端了
[30:58] Coming from the guy who just took a bullet for his daughter. 刚刚为女儿挡了子弹的你可没资格说这句话
[31:05] Quentin, I hope I took the time to tell you, 昆汀 我想好好告诉你
[31:11] you’re a really good father. 你真的是个好父亲
[31:14] So are you. 你也是
[31:17] I had a good example. 我有一个好榜样
[31:19] Yeah. Your dad was a good man. 是啊 你父亲是个好人
[31:25] I’m not talking about my dad. 我不是在说我父亲
[31:36] I’m sorry, but we have to take him to the O.R. Now. 很抱歉打断你们 但我们需要送他进手术室了
[31:39] Well, um, when you get out, 等你出来了
[31:43] everyone will be here waiting for you. 大家都会在这里等你的
[31:50] Thanks, Oliver. 谢谢 奥利弗
[31:56] For everything. 谢谢你做的一切
[32:25] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你来
[32:29] How is he? 他怎么样了
[32:30] In surgery. 手术在进行
[32:32] The doctors, they’re optimistic, but– 医生们很乐观 但是
[32:36] But I thought you should probably be here. 但是我想你应该在这儿
[32:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:43] This is probably really strange for you, right? 你可能感觉很奇怪 是吧
[32:48] A little. 有一点
[32:54] Are you, um– 你和
[32:57] are you like my Laurel? 你和我认识的劳蕾尔相似吗
[33:02] Hardly at all. 不怎么像
[33:05] How long is this gonna take? 要花多久
[33:08] How many times are you gonna ask that? 你还要问多少次
[33:09] As many times as it takes to find out 一直问到有人告诉我
[33:12] how long it’s gonna take. 还要多久
[33:18] Mr. Queen. 奎恩先生
[33:21] – It’s time. – Time for what? -时间到了 -什么时间到了
[33:25] What is she talking about? 她在说什么
[33:34] I’m sorry that I haven’t ex– 我很抱歉我还没有
[33:36] explained this to everyone. 和大家说这事
[33:41] Hasn’t been any time. 一直没有时间
[33:44] There wasn’t time to explain what? 没有时间说什么
[33:49] – You’re arresting us? -What the hell are you doing? -你要逮捕我们 -你在搞什么鬼
[33:51] I thought you said we had immunity! 我以为你说我们被赦免了
[33:52] You do…thanks to him. 你们是被赦免了 多亏了他
[33:55] Oh, my god. 天哪
[33:59] It was the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[34:00] No, it was not the only way. 不 这不是唯一的办法
[34:01] There are a million other ways. 还有数不清的其他方法
[34:03] The judge threw out his case. 法官都不管这事了
[34:04] You can’t do this. 你没权利这么做
[34:05] – I can. It’s federal. – Federal. -我可以 联调局有权 -联调局
[34:09] The bureau’s going to stay in star city 联调局会留在在星城
[34:10] until Diaz is brought in, 直到迪亚兹被逮捕
[34:13] but only if Oliver agreed to turn himself in. 但是条件是奥利弗同意自首
[34:19] What the hell is going on here? 怎么回事
[34:23] Wait a minute. Just wait. 等一下 等等
[34:33] How’s quentin? 昆汀怎么样
[34:34] Mayor lance seized during the procedure. 兰斯市长在手术中痉挛
[34:39] The surgeons worked to revive him. 医生们努力复苏他
[34:40] They did everything they could, 他们尽了一切的努力
[34:43] but his brain was deprived of oxygen for 7 minutes. 但是他的大脑缺氧了7分钟
[34:49] He’s gone. 他去世了
[34:53] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[35:02] Unfortunately, this doesn’t change our arrangement. 不幸的是 这不会改变我们的约定
[35:11] I’m so sorry, Sara. 我很抱歉 莎拉
[35:19] All of you, please take care of each other. 各位 请好好互相照顾
[35:24] Ollie. 奥利
[35:50] Transport’s delayed. 运送被延迟了
[35:52] We’ll be transferring you in a half-hour. 我们将在半小时后运送你
[36:09] Ok. I talked to John. We have a plan. 好吧 我和约翰谈好了 我们有一个计划
[36:12] We’re gonna get you out. 我们会把你带出去
[36:13] No, you can’t. 不 不行
[36:14] Yes, we can. We’ve done it before. 我们做得到 我们以前也做过
[36:15] We got John out of– 我们把约翰
[36:16] We broke him out of Langham Penitentiary. 我们帮他从朗豪监狱越过狱
[36:18] Yes, we did. 是的
[36:21] They’re transferring me to a supermax, Felicity, 他们要把我关押到一家超级监狱 费利西蒂
[36:24] And even if I wanted to break out, 就算我能越狱
[36:28] they would just arrest everyone, 他们还可以逮捕其他所有人
[36:31] including you. 包括你
[36:35] I think that William deserves at least one parent. 我想威廉至少应该有一个家长
[36:39] During your trial, you said you didn’t want to go public 庭审时 你说你不想公开
[36:43] because you wanted a life after the green arrow. 因为你希望在绿箭之后你还能有生活
[36:45] This is that life. You could– 这就是那个生活 你可以
[36:46] I wanted to stop Diaz, 我想阻止迪亚兹
[36:49] and I wanted to save you and William more. 但我更想救你和威廉
[36:55] Not everything went our way. 不可能一切都如心愿
[37:00] Quentin and… 昆汀和
[37:05] That protective custody that we talked about 在庭审时 我们谈过的那个
[37:09] For the two of you during my trial… 给你们两个的保护计划
[37:12] – No. – Lyla’s gonna handle everything. -不 -莱拉可以处理好所有事
[37:17] I promise just until Diaz is off the board. 我保证只是持续到迪亚兹倒台
[37:20] No. I refuse to believe that this is the only option. 不 这不可能是唯一的选项
[37:22] We won back the city. 我们重新赢回了星城
[37:26] We got it back. 我们拿回它了
[37:31] Thought I had lost it. 我以为我失去了它
[37:33] Oliver… 奥利弗
[37:36] You didn’t do that alone. 你不是一个人做到的
[37:38] I know. 我知道
[37:41] Diaz tried to kill everybody close to me. 迪亚兹想杀死所有与我亲近的人
[37:45] I had to find a way to protect everybody. 我得找个办法保护所有人
[37:53] This was the way. 这就是那个办法
[38:02] Is William here? 威廉在吗
[38:03] Yeah, he’s outside. He’s… 他就在外面 他
[38:09] He’s scared. He’s confused. 他很害怕 他不懂
[38:13] He’s wondering how the woman that he’s known for less than a year 他不懂为什么一个他只认识不到一年的女人
[38:16] Is suddenly his only parent. 突然成了他唯一的家长
[38:20] Would you please go get him? 你能叫他进来吗
[38:23] Yeah. 好的
[38:48] Buddy, how you doing? 你怎么样
[38:52] I don’t understand… what’s happening. 我不明白 发生了什么
[39:03] I’m gonna explain everything to you. 我会给你解释一切
[39:22] Mr. Queen, why are you being arrested again? 奎恩先生 您为什么又被逮捕了
[39:24] I have voluntarily, 我自愿
[39:25] uh, handed myself over to the FBI. 向联调局自首了
[39:27] Can you comment any further? 您能详细说说吗
[39:28] Yes, I can. 可以
[39:34] I am the Green Arrow. 我是绿箭
[39:37] I realize that I’ve denied that claim 我知道我以前否认指控时
[39:38] with the same conviction with which I’m speaking now. 也是和现在一样地果断
[39:42] I have let good people stand accused 我让无辜的人因为我做的事
[39:44] Of things that I’ve done. 受到了控告
[39:47] Roy Harper is not the green arrow. 罗伊·哈珀不是绿箭
[39:51] Tommy Merlyn is most certainly not the green arrow. 汤米·梅林更不是绿箭
[39:56] These are two names on a long list of people 这只是一个长长的名单上的两个名字
[40:00] who have given so much 他们付出了许多
[40:03] and sacrificed everything 牺牲了一切
[40:07] in the name of my crusade. 只是因为我的事业
[40:10] Some of them gave their lives 其中有些人 为了一个简单的目标
[40:12] In the pursuit of one simple objective– 为了拯救这座城市
[40:16] To save our city. 甚至付出了生命的代价
[40:18] Star city still needs saving. 星城依旧需要拯救
[40:21] Last night, we dealt our enemy a critical blow, 昨晚 我们给了敌人关键的一拳
[40:23] but there is still work to be done, 但是还有很多事没有完成
[40:28] So I’m looking to the people of this city, 我向这座城市的所有市民
[40:32] I’m looking to my allies, to my friends, 向我的盟友 我的朋友
[40:36] To my partners… 我的搭档求助
[40:40] And I’m asking them to continue, 请你们所有人都继续
[40:42] To keep fighting. 继续斗争
[40:45] I’m asking them to complete our mission… 请求你们完成我的使命
[40:50] To save our city. 拯救我们的城市
[41:04] I know you, Oliver Queen. 我认识你 奥利弗·奎恩
[41:08] You’re gonna die in here, sucker! You’re gonna– 你会死在这里 混蛋 你会
[41:09] Back the hell off! 后退
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme