Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:01] I’m the one who’s testifying against you. 是我要对你作证
[00:03] In a shocking fall from grace, 鉴于近日的失信指控
[00:04] the Star City Council has voted to impeach 星城市政局投票决定正式弹劾
[00:07] Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office. 市长奥利弗·奎恩 勒令其下台
[00:10] I’m thinking about moving up your trial. 我在考虑把你的庭审提前
[00:13] I got a lot of friends at the courthouse. 我在法院有不少朋友
[00:16] Speculation that the former mayor is 在前市长做出导致他被弹劾的
[00:17] secretly the Green Arrow has multiplied 开除两名调查他的市政府官员的决定后
[00:20] In recent weeks after his decision 对于前市长背地里
[00:22] to terminate two city officials investigating him 是绿箭侠的猜测
[00:25] led to his impeachment. 在近几周内大大增加
[00:26] If convicted, Oliver Queen could face 一旦定罪 奥利弗·奎恩将面临
[00:28] a life sentence. 终生监禁
[00:30] His fate now rests in Star City’s justice system. 他的命运现在由星城司法系统决定
[01:42] John. 约翰
[01:43] I’m getting you out of here. 我来带你出去的
[01:47] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[01:49] I need your help in Star City. 我在星城需要你的帮助
[01:59] Mr. Queen, do you know who the Flash is? 奎恩先生 你知道闪电侠是谁吗
[02:02] What about the identities 还有其他和绿箭合作的
[02:03] of the other vigilantes working with the green arrow? 治安维持者的身份
[02:05] Mr. Queen, how long will this trial last? 奎恩先生 庭审会持续多久
[02:07] Will you be acquitted? 你会被无罪释放吗
[02:12] And the media wonders why everyone hates them. 媒体还奇怪为什么所有人都讨厌他们
[02:15] Thank you, officer. 谢谢你 警官
[02:16] You can wait outside. 你可以在外面等候
[02:18] I’m right where Mr. Diaz wants me. 我呆在哪儿要看迪亚兹先生的命令
[02:21] I need to have a privileged conversation 我要和我的客户
[02:23] with my client. 保密对话
[02:24] Nobody’s stopping you. 没人阻止你
[02:30] Since you fired district attorney Armand, 考虑到你开除了地方检察官阿曼德
[02:32] the D.A.’s office has brought an outside counsel 地区检察官办公室
[02:34] to prosecute. 提请外部律师起诉
[02:35] Ok, well, that could be a good thing. 好啊 这可能是件好事
[02:36] I mean, someone who’s not in Diaz’s pocket. 我是说 如果是一个没有拿迪亚兹钱的人
[02:38] Have you heard of Alexa van Owen? 你听说过亚莉克莎·范·欧文
[02:39] Should I have heard of her? 我应该听说过她吗
[02:42] She took down Intergang and Bruno Mannheim. 她搞定了国际帮和布鲁诺・曼海姆
[02:44] She’s prosecuted CEOs and serial killers, 她起诉过公司总裁和连环杀手
[02:47] And she has CIA-caliber investigators that say 而且她手下有中情局级别的调查员
[02:49] they can find anything and everything. 他们什么都能查出来
[02:51] Her conviction rate is 99%. 她的定罪率是99%
[02:53] She called me last night, 她昨天打电话来
[02:54] and she offered a plea. 开了一个条件
[02:55] Single count of first-degree manslaughter. 单次一级过失杀人罪
[02:58] That doesn’t sound so bad. 听上去不坏
[02:59] With a 15-year minimum sentence. 15年最低刑期
[03:01] That sounds bad. We’re not taking that, right? 这很糟 我们不接受 对吧
[03:03] We’re not taking any deal. 我们不做交易
[03:04] Look, van Owen isn’t in Diaz’s pocket, 听着 范·欧文不是迪亚兹的人
[03:06] but we have every reason to believe 但是我们有理由相信
[03:07] that Judge McGarvey is. 麦加维法官是
[03:09] I mean, this whole system is against you. 整个系统对你都是不利的
[03:12] No deal. 不要交易
[03:15] Get me an acquittal. 让我无罪释放
[03:19] I’m not doing it, Rene. 我不会做的 雷内
[03:20] I’m not playing make believe with you. 我不会跟你玩幻想游戏
[03:22] It’s a mock trial, not make believe, 是模拟法庭 不是幻想游戏
[03:24] and we got to get our stories straight. 而且我们必须把故事理清楚
[03:26] Well, I’m planning on pleading the fifth. 我准备行使沉默权
[03:27] Did you have a different amendment in mind? 你有别的更好的方法吗
[03:29] We can’t plead the fifth without looking guilty. 行使沉默权会让我们看上去有罪
[03:31] We are guilty, we are vigilantes, 我们就是有罪 我们是治安维持者
[03:33] and we know Oliver is the Green Arrow. 我们知道奥利弗是绿箭
[03:35] Which is why we got to lie through our teeth, 这就是为什么我们要瞒天过海
[03:37] and we got to be convincing. 而且必须令人信服
[03:39] We got to have our stories straight. 所以我们必须把故事理清楚
[03:40] Hoss, you want to weigh in on this? 伙计 你没有话要说吗
[03:41] You’ve been real quiet. 你今天真安静
[03:43] Why? It’s not like I’m gonna have to testify. 为什么 我又不需要出庭作证
[03:47] Curtis, please don’t tell me you have fomo 柯蒂斯 别告诉我你因为没有被传唤
[03:48] because you weren’t subpoenaed. 而焦虑了
[03:49] Yeah, I have major fomo. Don’t I rate? 是 我很焦虑 我难道不算数吗
[03:51] You know, maybe you are just so much better 你知道 也许你只是比我们其他人
[03:53] at maintaining your secret identity than the rest of us. 在保持秘密身份方面更成功
[03:55] Guys, can we be real for a second here? 伙计们 我们可以认真一点吗
[03:57] I mean, Oliver’s facing life in prison. 我是说 奥利弗面临着终身监禁
[03:59] Yeah, and I guess I’m just a little bit surprised 是啊 我想我有点惊讶
[04:01] that you care, not that I think 你竟然会关心 不是说我真以为
[04:03] you actually want Oliver to go to prison, Rene, but come on. 你想让奥利弗进监狱 雷内 但是说实话
[04:06] Oliver’s a jerk. My position on that hasn’t changed. 奥利弗是个混蛋 我的这个看法可没有改变
[04:10] But what also hasn’t changed is the position 但是同样没有变的是
[04:12] That he’s in right now. 他现在的处境
[04:16] He’s in it because of me. 他被抓是因为我
[04:21] You’re right. 你说得对
[04:22] And I think we can all agree 而且我们都同意
[04:23] no matter what our feelings are about Oliver, 不论我们对奥利弗是怎么想的
[04:26] none of us want him to go to prison. 没有人希望他进监狱
[04:27] Am I right? 我说的对吧
[04:31] Damn right. 真对
[04:37] From where I’m sitting, it’s pretty simple. 从我的角度看 很简单
[04:39] They’ve got the wrong guy. 他们抓错人了
[04:41] Oliver Queen isn’t the Green Arrow 如果奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭
[04:43] any more than I am. 那我也是绿箭
[04:45] And for the record, I’m not the Green Arrow. 当然我要申明我不是绿箭
[04:47] There appears to be a fair amount of evidence 似乎有数量可观的证据证明
[04:49] to suggest the former mayor is guilty. 前任市长是有罪的
[04:51] What evidence? 什么证据
[04:52] That photo from several months ago, that was doctored. 几个月前的照片是人为修改过的
[04:54] And I don’t know who they’re gonna find 我不知道他们会找到什么证人
[04:55] to say “Oliver’s the Green Arrow,” 来说”奥利弗是绿箭”
[04:56] but they’ll be lying. 但是这些人一定是在说谎
[04:57] – You sound pretty sure of that. – I am. -你很肯定 -是的
[04:59] I’m the guy that arrested Oliver 6 years ago, remember? 是我六年前逮捕了他 记得吗
[05:03] I watched him pass a polygraph. 我亲眼看着他通过了测谎仪
[05:06] He’s not the Green Arrow. 他不是绿箭
[05:07] Do you know who is? 你知道谁是吗
[05:08] I got a few guesses. 我有一些猜测
[05:11] Thank you, Mr. Mayor. 谢谢你 市长先生
[05:11] You’re welcome. 不客气
[05:15] Sorry. They told me I could come in here. 抱歉 他们说我可以进来
[05:17] No, that’s fine, right? We’re finished. 不 没关系 我们结束了
[05:19] Actually, maybe we could just get some B-roll. 实际上 也许我们可以来点幕后花絮
[05:22] As the Black Canary, 作为黑金丝雀
[05:23] You have to know who the Green Arrow is. 你一定知道谁是绿箭
[05:26] I do. 我知道
[05:28] And I’ll testify to it if they subpoena me. 如果他们传唤我 那我就会作证
[05:32] Happy? Got your sound bite? Good. 满意了吗 原声摘要录好了吗 好
[05:39] This looks bigger than the O.J. Trial. 这看起来比辛普森案都要受关注
[05:40] How would you know? You were in, like, fourth grade. 你怎么会知道 当时你也就是小学四年级
[05:42] Yeah, but I watch “American Crime Story”. 是的 但是我看过《美国罪案故事》
[05:44] I guess John decided not to show. 我猜约翰决定不来了
[05:46] I knew he was pissed, 我知道他很生气
[05:46] But I didn’t know he was that pissed. 我不知道他会这么生气
[05:49] Guys. 伙计们
[05:51] Thank you so much for coming. 谢谢你们来
[05:53] Well, you know, they were subpoenaed. 你知道 他们被传唤了
[05:55] But we also wanted to show our support. 但是我们也想给出我们的支持
[05:58] Yeah, we have your back. 是的 我们支援你们
[05:59] Thank you. Really, thank you. 谢谢 真的 谢谢
[06:07] So many reporters outside. 外面有那么多记者
[06:08] Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. You ok? 是的 我知道 我很抱歉 你好吗
[06:11] I always thought the worst thing that could happen to dad 我一直以为能发生在爸爸身上最糟糕的事
[06:13] Is he’d get hurt. 是受伤
[06:15] I know. 我知道
[06:16] Ok. He’s been through something like this before. 好了 他以前也经历过类似的事
[06:18] I mean, not exactly like this, but something and… 我是说和这次不一样 但有些事
[06:23] It’s gonna be ok. 一切都会好起来的
[06:26] All rise. Docket number 11-19-41-73, 全体起立 案卷号11194173
[06:31] “The People vs. Oliver Jonas Queen.” 奥利弗·乔纳斯·奎恩公诉案
[06:34] Status of the parties? 诉讼双方都准备好了吗
[06:35] Ready for trial. 准备好了
[06:37] Ready for trial. 准备好了
[06:39] Then let’s begin. 那就开庭吧
[06:44] Oliver Queen is a hero. He is. 奥利弗·奎恩是一名英雄 毋庸置疑
[06:48] He’s saved this city 他已经拯救过这座城市太多次
[06:49] more times than anybody can count, 没有人能记得清到底有多少次
[06:53] but he’s done it all from behind a mask 但是他一直不以真面目行事
[06:55] so that he could take the law into his own hands. 这样他才能够将法律玩弄于股掌之中
[07:00] In fact, he’s taken as many lives as he’s saved. 事实上 他杀的人并不比他救过的命少
[07:03] So, yes, Oliver Queen is a hero, 是的 奥利弗·奎恩是一位英雄
[07:07] but that doesn’t mean he’s not also a criminal. 但那并不能掩盖他同时也是一个罪犯的事实
[07:14] 3 weeks ago, 三周前
[07:15] Oliver Queen was mayor of this city. 奥利弗·奎恩还是这座城市的市长
[07:18] In that time, he has gone from being under indictment 这段时间里 他经历了被起诉
[07:22] to impeachment to being on trial. 被弹劾 再到今天的庭审
[07:26] How? How could everything go wrong so quickly for him? 怎么会这样 所有厄运怎么都落到了他身上
[07:30] I think intuitively you know the answer. 直觉告诉我 其实你们都知道答案
[07:33] Corruption. It runs through this city like a cancer, 因为腐败 腐败犹如癌症侵袭了这座城市
[07:36] compromising some city officials while discrediting others, 一些官员选择妥协 而其他人则身败名裂
[07:40] like…like the defendant. 就像 就像被告人那样
[07:43] Even the anti-vigilante law that he’s being charged under is 即使是他被指控的反治安维护者法
[07:47] the work of the corrupt men and women 也是那些腐败的男男女女的杰作
[07:49] who are holding our city in their grip. 他们将我们的城市玩弄于股掌之中
[07:52] This may sound like a conspiracy theory, 这也许听起来像一个阴谋论
[07:54] but at the conclusion of this trial, 但等到这次庭审结束的时候
[07:56] I’m going to ask you what is most likely, 我会请你们想一想最可能的解释是什么
[08:00] that our city’s government has been compromised 到底是我们的市政府一直在妥协让步
[08:03] or that we elected a superhero as our mayor? 还是我们选举了一位超级英雄做我们的市长
[08:09] Ms. van Owen, please call your first witness. 范·欧文女士 请上你的第一位证人
[08:12] The People call John Diggle. 检方要求传唤约翰·狄格尔
[08:18] Where is he? 他去哪了
[08:21] A bench warrant will issue for Mr. Diggle. 狄格尔先生应该遵守法庭的传召
[08:24] If he’s not made to appear within one hour, 如果在一个小时内他还不出现的话
[08:25] He’ll be held in contempt of this court. 他将被指控藐视法庭
[08:29] Is your next witness ready? 你的下一个证人准备好了吗
[08:30] Yes, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[08:33] Please state your name and occupation 请说明你的名字和职业
[08:35] for the record. 这将记录在案
[08:36] Dr. Elisa Schwartz. 伊丽萨·施瓦茨医生
[08:37] I’m an attending physician 我是星城总院的
[08:39] at Starling General Hospital. 一名主治医师
[08:42] Thank you, Dr. Schwartz. 谢谢你 施瓦茨医生
[08:43] And you’ve had an occasion to treat the defendant? 你曾经给被告人治病吗
[08:45] – Yes. – For various suspicious injuries. Is that correct? -是的 -有多处可疑伤 对吗
[08:48] I can’t say without violating 基于医患保密协议
[08:50] Doctor-Patient Confidentiality. 我不能回答这个问题
[08:52] I understand. 我明白了
[08:53] Then let me direct your attention, please, 那让我来换一个问题
[08:55] to an incident when Mr. Queen was not a patient. 请你回忆一下奎恩先生并非病患的那个事故
[08:59] On the night of April 6, 2016, 在2016年4月6日的晚上
[09:01] the Green Arrow brought in the Black Canary. 绿箭侠送黑金丝雀前来就医
[09:04] And according to your records, 根据你的治疗记录
[09:05] she had been stabbed. 她是被人刺伤的
[09:06] Objection. Is there a question in our future? 反对 请对方律师明确提出问题
[09:09] Yes. That night, you were close enough 好的 那个晚上 你近距离接触了绿箭侠
[09:12] to the Green Arrow to determine his identity. 近到足以确认他的真实身份
[09:16] So my question is, whose face did you see that night? 所以我的问题就是 那晚你看到了谁的脸
[09:19] I was focused on saving Ms. Lance’s life. 我当时专注于救治兰斯女士的性命
[09:22] I wasn’t the least bit concerned 我当时完全没有去关心
[09:23] with who the Green Arrow was. 绿箭侠到底是谁这个问题
[09:25] Concern or not, whose face did you see underneath that mask? 不管专注与否 你当时看到面具下的脸是谁
[09:29] Well, it’s not bad. Oliver might just pull this one off. 还不算太糟 奥利弗可能不会有事
[09:32] You want to put money on that? 你想打赌吗
[09:35] Diaz wants Oliver in prison. 迪亚兹想把奥利弗送进监狱
[09:38] You think he’d want to kill him. 你觉得他是想要杀掉他
[09:39] I mean, at least try. 我是说至少有这个心思
[09:40] What, so the Green Arrow can become a martyr? 什么 这样绿箭侠就能成为烈士了吗
[09:43] Diaz is smarter than that. 迪亚兹的心思可比那狠毒多了
[09:44] 收到信息 里卡多·迪亚兹 过来
[09:46] I have to go. 我必须走了
[09:47] Diaz yank your leash? 迪亚兹要拽你回去
[09:49] Something like that. 差不多
[09:50] You know, you don’t have to go. 其实 你没有必要走
[09:53] The first step to standing up to him 反抗他的第一步就是要
[09:54] is to stand up to him. 反抗他
[09:56] Sounds like the first step 这怎么听起来像是
[09:57] to getting myself killed. 求死的第一步呢
[09:58] Not for nothing, but apart from your face, 说句心里话 除了你们的脸长得一样之外
[10:02] there is one thing you’ve got in common 你和我的劳蕾尔确实有一个
[10:03] with my Laurel. 共同点
[10:04] And what’s that? 那是什么
[10:06] Neither of you would let somebody else tell you 你们俩都不会让任何人
[10:08] what to do or have you running scared. 操纵你们的行为或接受任何威胁
[10:10] You think your Laurel would stand up to Diaz? 你觉得你的劳蕾尔会反抗迪亚兹吗
[10:13] I know it. 我知道她会的
[10:14] Well, maybe if she were a little smarter, 好吧 要是她能够放聪明点
[10:17] she wouldn’t have gotten herself killed. 那她就不会被人杀死了
[10:25] It’s been one hour. 已经一个小时了
[10:26] Mr. Diggle having not yet appeared, 狄格尔先生还没有出现
[10:28] he is hereby in contempt of this court. 因此他将被指控藐视法庭罪
[10:31] I’m sorry I’m late, your honor. 很抱歉我迟到了 法官大人
[10:34] I had some business to take care of out of town. 我需要出城办些事情
[10:39] Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow. 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭侠
[10:42] I can’t make it any plainer than that. 这就是我最清楚明白的回答
[10:44] How can you be so sure? 你怎么会那么确定呢
[10:45] From 2012-16, I was his personal bodyguard. 2012-2016年间我是他的私人保镖
[10:50] If he was running around with a bow and arrow, 如果他背着弓箭到处跑的话
[10:53] I would’ve known it. 我很难注意不到吧
[10:54] But would you admit knowing it? 但你承认知道这件事吗
[10:55] Why wouldn’t I? 为什么不呢
[10:56] Because you were aiding and abetting a vigilante? 因为你当时在帮助和怂恿一名治安维持者
[10:58] I absolutely was not. 我绝对没有
[11:00] In fact, I had very limited interaction with Oliver Queen. 实际上我当时和奥利弗·奎恩只有很少的交集
[11:03] How can that be? 这怎么可能呢
[11:04] You were head of his security at city hall. 你当时是他市政厅的安全主管
[11:06] And my job was to keep him safe. 我的职责就是保护他的安全
[11:08] And that included not jumping off of rooftops. 其中一项是不让他从屋顶上跳下去
[11:11] Well, Mr. Diggle, you can’t even keep yourself safe. 狄格尔先生 你连自身的安全都无法保障
[11:14] I mean, in the past 4 years, 实际上 在过去四年的时间里
[11:15] you’ve been abducted by Damien Darhk, 你曾经被达米恩·达克绑架
[11:17] your own child was also kidnapped. 你自己的孩子也曾被绑架
[11:19] You were hospitalized for nerve damage caused 你曾遭受严重创伤导致了神经损伤
[11:22] by severe trauma. 并因此住院治疗
[11:24] Mr. Diggle, either you travel 狄格尔先生 如果你不是
[11:27] in some very dangerous circles, 一直游走在非常危险的圈子里
[11:31] or you have the worst luck ever. 那你的运气一定是糟糕透顶了
[11:35] Who was Sean Sonus? 肖恩·索纳斯是谁
[11:36] Objection. Relevance. 反对 与本案无关
[11:37] – Overruled. – Your honor? -反对无效 -法官大人
[11:38] I said, overruled. Answer the question. 我说了 反对无效 请回答问题
[11:43] He was a drug dealer I investigated 他是我之前在中城警察局当卧底时
[11:44] while undercover in the Central City police department. 调查的一名毒贩
[11:46] And he was shot and killed in Hub City last year. 他去年于中枢城被人枪杀
[11:49] Your honor, I renew my objection as to relevance. 法官大人 我再次反对 这与本案无关
[11:52] Well, if Ms. Drake is a murderer, 如果德雷克女士是一名杀人犯的话
[11:53] it would certainly undermine 这肯定会影响她证词的
[11:55] her credibility, now, wouldn’t it? 可信度 难道不是吗
[11:57] Objection overruled again. 反对再次无效
[12:00] Sit down, Ms. Loring. 坐下 洛林女士
[12:02] So you were not with the Central City police department 所以当索纳斯先生被杀之时
[12:05] when Mr. Sonus was killed. Is that correct? 你并不在中城警察局 是这样吗
[12:07] – That’s right. – Did you murder him? -没错 -你杀了他吗
[12:09] Your honor! 法官大人
[12:11] Answer the question. 请回答问题
[12:18] I’m exercising my Fifth Amendment Right 为了避免自证其罪
[12:20] against self-incrimination. 我要行使第五修正案的权利
[12:34] You beckoned? 你找我吗
[12:36] I saw something interesting on TV. 我在电视上看到有趣的东西
[12:39] And I’ll testify to it if they subpoena me. 如果他们传唤我 我会作证
[12:44] Is there a problem? 有问题吗
[12:46] Not yet, there isn’t. 目前还没有
[12:49] You know, this would move a lot faster 你说话开门见山好吧
[12:50] if you would stop talking in circles. 省得浪费时间
[12:53] You were given the gift-wrapped opportunity 你本有大好的机会说出
[12:56] to say that Oliver Queen was the green arrow. 奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
[13:03] You didn’t do it, baby. 你没有做 亲爱的
[13:04] I was unaware I was supposed to. 我不知道我该这么做
[13:06] Well, that’s why we’re here 这就是为什么
[13:08] having this little meeting, 我们在这里谈谈
[13:10] So we can set expectations. 来统一目标
[13:13] The prosecution is holding you 检察官将你视作
[13:15] as a rebuttal witness. 反证证人
[13:17] So when they call you, 所以他们找你时
[13:19] You’re gonna be the final nail in the coffin. 你就是盖棺定论的那个人
[13:21] If I go in and try and convince a courtroom 如果我在法庭上试图证明
[13:24] that I’m Laurel Lance, I’m gonna get made. 我是劳蕾尔·兰斯 我会被拆穿的
[13:29] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[13:32] You don’t have a poker face. 因为你没有扑克脸
[13:37] For example… 举个例子
[13:40] The way you’ve been acting lately, hmm? 最近你的表现
[13:44] Ever since I torched Fredericco 自从我在屋顶上折磨过
[13:45] on that rooftop, 弗雷德里科
[13:49] You’ve been keeping your distance from me. 你就在疏离我
[13:52] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[13:56] It’s ok. 没关系
[13:59] You’re ok. 没关系
[14:03] I just want to be a little clearer. 我只想说得明确点
[14:08] When you take the stand, 当你在法庭上时
[14:11] I want you to give the jury 我希望你给陪审团
[14:12] a much better performance 比你面对我时
[14:16] than the one you’re giving me. 更好的表现
[14:19] You know what I’m talking about now? 你知道我现在在说什么了吧
[14:22] Good. That’s a good girl. 好 这才是好女孩
[14:33] Got to go to the courthouse. 得去法院了
[14:42] It’s not going too good, is it? 不会太遭吧
[14:44] Hey. No, it’s going fine. It’s fine. 没关系
[14:46] That was just the prosecution’s turn. 轮到公诉人了
[14:47] So when it’s our turn, we’re gonna kick some major ass. 轮到我们的时候 我们会好好收拾那些人
[14:51] That’s a legal term. 这是法律术语
[14:55] Why don’t you go and get yourself something 你去买点比自动售货机
[14:56] that’s not too unhealthy 健康的食物
[14:57] from the vending machine, ok? 填下肚子吧
[14:59] Ok. 好的
[15:04] What will happen if Mr. Oliver goes to jail? 如果奥利弗先生进监狱了怎么办
[15:06] He’s not going to jail, Raisa. 他不会进监狱的 蕾莎
[15:08] He’s not the Green Arrow. 他不是绿箭侠
[15:11] I think we both know better. 我想我们都清楚
[15:19] I tanked it. 我搞定了
[15:20] I did exactly what you said not to do. 我完全按照你说不要做的事情
[15:22] The lawyer’s good, D. 是律师厉害 D
[15:23] Don’t worry. I’ll bring it home. 别担心 我们能搞定
[15:25] How? You got immunity from the prosecution. 怎么做 你从检察官那里得到了豁免权
[15:28] If watching every episode of “Law & order” Ever 看了全部《法律与秩序》
[15:29] has taught me anything, 教给我的是
[15:31] It’s that you can’t plead the fifth. 不能根据第五修正案
[15:32] If you get cornered and you refuse to testify, 如果你被困住而且拒绝作证
[15:34] You could go to jail, Rene. 你会进监狱的 雷内
[15:35] Well, then I’ll go to jail, hoss. 那我就进监狱 老大
[15:37] But I’m not screwing Oliver over again. 但我不能再坑奥利弗了
[15:40] Hey, guys, the clerk is calling court back into session. 各位 记录员叫我们开庭了
[15:48] I worked in the mayor’s office close to a year, 我在市长办公室工作了近一年了
[15:51] Side by side with Mr. Queen 每天都和奎恩先生
[15:52] every single day. 在一起
[15:56] If he was running around pretending to be 如果他到处做罗宾汉
[15:58] Robin hood, I would’ve known. 我会知道的
[16:00] And did you know it? 你知道吗
[16:07] Mr. Ramirez? 拉米雷斯先生
[16:11] Mr. Ramirez, did you have occasion to determine 拉米雷斯先生 你是否有理由确认
[16:16] whether Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow? 奥利弗·奎因是绿箭侠
[16:24] Rene. 雷内
[16:35] He’s the Green Arrow. 他是绿箭侠
[16:37] Oliver is. 奥利弗是
[16:39] And you know this because you were 你知道这些是因为
[16:40] a member of his vigilante team, weren’t you? 你是他义警团队的一员 是吗
[16:44] Yeah. 是的
[16:47] Did you ever see the defendant 你是否见到被告人
[16:48] kill or maim anyone as the Green Arrow? 作为绿箭侠杀害或致残某人
[16:53] Yeah. 有
[16:54] How many people did he kill or maim? 有多少人被杀害或致残
[17:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:01] Ballpark it for me. 大致多少
[17:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[17:07] It’s too many to count. 多得数不过来
[17:10] Order. Order! 注意秩序
[17:12] The prosecution rests, your honor. 公诉人提问完毕
[17:27] Are you ok? Are you hurt? 你还好吗 你受伤了吗
[17:29] I’m fine. He picked me up from school. 我还好 他从学校接了我
[17:32] He was with a police officer. 他是警察局的人
[17:33] They said you were hurt. 他们说你受伤了
[17:37] He was here, and we just let him walk? 他在这里 我们就让他这么跑了吗
[17:38] We’re not letting him walk. 我们不会让他跑掉
[17:40] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
[17:52] Hey, look at you. 看看你
[17:55] Maybe you don’t care about people 也许你并不关心
[17:56] finding out the truth about you. 人们知道你的真相
[17:57] That’s right. I don’t care. 没关系 我不在意
[17:59] Whatever it takes to stop you. 只要能阻止你
[18:01] How about taking on the entire police force? 和整个警察局对抗怎么样
[18:04] How does that sound to you? 你觉得呢
[18:07] You want us to light ’em up, boss? 下令杀了他们吗 老板
[18:09] That depends on them. 取决于他们
[18:12] My man. 我的人
[18:13] What do you want us to do with them? 你想要我们把他们怎么办
[18:16] Nothing. 不做什么
[18:18] If they had an accident I’d have to testify, 如果他们出了事我还得作证
[18:21] and it’d be awkward. 会很尴尬
[18:24] Smile. It’s your lucky day, baby. 微笑 今天算你幸运 亲爱的
[18:34] Ok. Is this as bad as it looks? 看起来很糟糕吗
[18:37] Arguably worse. 特别糟糕
[18:39] Can–can we prove that, uh, 我们能证明
[18:42] Diaz was putting pressure on Rene? 迪亚兹在向雷内施压吗
[18:44] No, no, no. 不行
[18:45] I mean, even assuming we could, 即使假设我们可以
[18:47] the jury has no idea who Ricardo Diaz is. 陪审团也不知道里卡多·迪亚兹是谁
[18:51] Conventional wisdom says you never ask a client 传统观点认为不要问客户
[18:53] if they are guilty because the more I know, 他是否有罪 因为我知道得越多
[18:56] the more it might tie my hands, 手脚越束缚
[18:57] But I am gonna ask. 但我想问
[19:03] Are you the Green Arrow? 你是绿箭侠吗
[19:06] Yes. 是的
[19:13] Then I’m gonna propose a new strategy. 那么我建议一个新策略
[19:15] Ok. 好的
[19:16] Jury nullification. 陪审团无效
[19:17] You’re going to admit to being the Green Arrow. 你要承认自己是绿箭侠
[19:20] We are then going to highlight 我们强调你为这座城市
[19:21] every single thing you have done for this city, 做的每一件事
[19:24] All the times you have saved it. 长久以来你拯救了它
[19:25] We will argue you do not deserve to go to prison. 我们辩护你不该入狱
[19:28] This is a legitimate chance, Oliver. 这是合法途径 奥利弗
[19:32] I can’t do it. 我不能这么做
[19:33] Why not? 为什么不能
[19:35] I’d be putting a target on my back, 我等于在自己背后树靶子
[19:37] I’d be putting a target 等于在我妻子我儿子
[19:38] on my wife and son’s back. 背后树靶子
[19:43] I have been the Green Arrow for 6 years. 我做绿箭侠六年了
[19:46] I didn’t plan on doing it forever. 我不打算永远做下去
[19:48] I thought that one day, my mission would end 我想某天 我的任务会结束
[19:51] and I would finally, after all this time, 而我终于 这么久以来
[19:54] Get a chance to actually live my life. 有机会过我想要的生活
[19:59] That will never happen… 如果我把自己是绿箭侠昭告天下的话
[20:03] if I tell the whole world that I’m the green arrow. 那永远不可能了
[20:17] You don’t have to testify. 你不必作证
[20:19] Jean doesn’t have to call you. 简不必打给你
[20:20] Yes, she does, and I want to testify. 不 她会的 我想作证
[20:23] I don’t want you in a position 我不想让你为了我陷入这种境地
[20:24] where you perjure yourself because of me. 给自己作伪证
[20:26] Oh, well, let me just add it to the long list of felonies 好吧 就让我再为你
[20:28] I’ve already committed for you. 以身试法一次吧
[20:29] Look, John has something planned. 听着 约翰有计划
[20:33] You don’t have to take the chance. 你不必冒险
[20:35] I will take any chance if it keeps you 只要不让你离开威廉和我
[20:37] from being taken away from me and William. 我愿冒任何风险
[20:40] Court is back in session. 开庭
[20:42] Here we go. 开始了
[20:49] I graduated summa cum laude 我以最优异的成绩毕业于
[20:50] from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology 麻省理工学院
[20:52] with master’s degrees 网络安全和计算机科学
[20:54] in cyber security and computer sciences. 硕士学位
[20:56] From 2015-2016, I served as the CEO 2015年至2016年
[20:59] of Palmer Tech, incorporated. 曾任帕尔默科技股份有限公司总裁
[21:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:03] The defense moves to have Ms. Smoak accepted 辩方律师想请斯莫克小姐
[21:05] as an expert witness. 做鉴定人
[21:06] I don’t see the point of this, Ms. Loring. 我不觉得这有什么意义 洛林女士
[21:07] I want the witness to testify 我想让证人
[21:09] as to the validity of this photograph. 就这张照片的有效性作证
[21:10] Fine, but make it quick. 好吧 但快点
[21:14] Ms. Smoak, this appears to be a photograph 斯莫克小姐 这张照片
[21:16] of your husband, Oliver Queen, 貌似是你的丈夫 奥利弗·奎恩
[21:19] dressed as the Green Arrow. 穿着绿箭侠的衣服
[21:21] Yes. The key word’s being “Appears to be.” 是的 关键词是”貌似”
[21:23] This photo has been doctored. 这张照片被篡改过
[21:25] A pixel level analysis will show 像素级分析会显示
[21:27] almost undetectable light shifts 几乎检测不到的光线偏差
[21:29] and resolution inconsistencies 以及分辨率不统一
[21:31] that would not be present in a natural photo. 这些都不会出现在原图中
[21:33] Objection, your honor. 我有异议 法官大人
[21:34] What is the point of showing us 你向我们展示一张据称是篡改过的照片
[21:35] an allegedly doctored photograph at all? 究竟有什么意义
[21:38] The better question would be who, 假设奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
[21:39] and why would they doctor a photo 最好问问是谁 出于什么原因
[21:41] to make Oliver Queen look like the Green Arrow 要篡改一张照片
[21:43] if he were the Green Arrow? 还要让他看起来像绿箭侠
[21:46] I mean, which he’s not. He’s my husband. I would know. 我是说 他不是 他是我丈夫 我了解他
[21:49] No further questions. 没问题了
[21:52] When was Mr. Queen arrested? 奎恩先生何时被捕
[21:54] November 21, 2017. 2017年11月21日
[21:55] And when were the two of you married? 那你们俩什么时候结的婚
[21:57] November 28th. 11月28日
[21:58] – Just a week later. – Yes. -就在一周后 -是的
[22:00] Is it possible that you rushed the wedding 你匆忙结婚
[22:02] so that you could claim spousal privilege 这样一旦你要为奎恩先生作证
[22:04] just in case you had to testify against Mr. Queen? 就能主张自己的配偶特权 是不是
[22:07] I have been in love with Oliver for 6 years. 我已经与奥利弗相爱六年了
[22:10] Trust me, it felt anything but rushed. 相信我 时间过得太快了
[22:12] Let’s change the topic. 我们换个话题吧
[22:14] Your father’s Noah Kuttler, the alleged calculator. 你父亲是诺亚·库特勒 那个所谓的计算者
[22:16] – Objection. – Overruled. -我有异议 -驳回
[22:18] He’s reformed. 他已经洗心革面了
[22:19] But before he was, 但此前
[22:20] did you know that he was 你知道他曾是
[22:21] a notorious computer hacker and cyber criminal? 一个臭名昭着的电脑黑客和网络罪犯吗
[22:24] No. I had no idea. 不 我不知道
[22:25] Doesn’t say much about your ability to see criminality 别说你没有能力在与你很亲近的人身上
[22:28] – In people close to you, does it? – I w– -判断是非 -我
[22:30] And under the heading “Apples Falling from Trees,” 说起来 有其父必有其女
[22:33] Have you yourself ever engaged in cyber crime? 你就从没参与过网络犯罪吗
[22:36] No, I haven’t. 是的 没有
[22:39] Good luck proving otherwise, Ms. Van Owen. 祝你好运 想想别的招吧 范·欧文女士
[22:43] Roy Harper is not a vigilante. 罗伊·哈珀不是治安维持者
[22:45] He sacrificed himself to protect the identity 他牺牲了自己
[22:47] of a man that the city at the time 保护了那个人的身份
[22:51] referred to as the Hood or the Arrow. 当时的市民称其为兜帽男或绿箭
[22:54] I’ve since come to learn that 我从那以后才知道
[22:55] the Green Arrow is the same person. 绿箭侠是同一个人
[22:58] But that’s not you. 但那不是你
[22:59] It’s absolutely not me. 肯定不是我
[23:00] And do you know who it is? 那你知道是谁吗
[23:02] Yes, I do, but I will not reveal his identity… 是的 我知道 但我不会暴露他的身份
[23:08] Not even if it sends me to prison. 哪怕坐牢
[23:11] Pass the witness. 传证人
[23:13] Well, that’s convenient. 很简单
[23:15] You’re not the Green Arrow. 你不是绿箭侠
[23:16] You know who is the Green Arrow, 你知道谁是
[23:17] But you’re not saying. 但你不说
[23:18] Well, I keep my promises, Ms. Van Owen. 我信守诺言 范·欧文女士
[23:20] When did you meet this mystery man? 你何时见过这位神秘的男士
[23:22] Shortly after I returned to Star City. 在我返回星城不久
[23:25] As you know, I was marooned for 5 years 你知道的 我被放逐到
[23:26] on an island named Lian Yu. 一个叫炼狱的小岛五年
[23:28] This photograph was taken during that 5-year period. 这张照片是在那五年间拍的
[23:31] I’m just curious. 我只是好奇
[23:31] Why does Lian Yu look a lot like Russia? 为什么炼狱看起来那么像俄国
[23:34] – Objection. – Overruled. -我有异议 -驳回
[23:36] We obtained this photograph 我们是从一个叫苏珊·威廉姆斯的记者那里
[23:37] from a reporter by the name of Susan Williams. 获得的这张照片
[23:42] I have not been entirely forthcoming 我还没完全走出
[23:43] about that period of time in my life. 我人生中的那段时光
[23:48] Parts of it were spent in Hong Kong, 一部分时光是在香港度过的
[23:52] And, yes, parts of it were spent in Russia. 然后 是的 一部分是在俄国度过
[23:54] So you lied repeatedly and publicly. 所以你一再对公众撒谎
[24:00] You lied about being on Lian Yu, 关于炼狱
[24:02] and you lied about 5 years of your life, 关于你的五年时光 你都在撒谎
[24:04] which begs the question, Mr. Queen, 所以现在问题是 奎恩先生
[24:07] What else have you lied about? 你还有什么瞒着大家
[24:27] Quiet! Quiet, or I’ll clear the courtroom. 安静 安静 否则我要清场了
[24:32] Please state your name for the record. 请说出你的名字用于备案
[24:34] Thomas Merlyn. Tommy’s fine if you want. 托马斯·梅林 汤米很好 如你所愿
[24:37] Mr. Merlyn, you were declared dead 梅林先生 2013年5月15日
[24:40] May 15, 2013. 你被宣布已经死亡
[24:42] That night, my father destroyed 那天晚上 我的父亲毁掉了
[24:43] a large portion of the city. 这座城市的大部分
[24:46] With the heightened scrutiny on my family, 在家族的严格审查下
[24:47] I took the opportunity to fake my own death 我为了保护自己兜帽男的身份
[24:50] to protect my identity as the Hood. 趁机假死
[24:53] Three years ago, Roy Harper confessed to being the Hood. 三年前 罗伊·哈珀承认自己是兜帽男
[24:57] to protect me. 为了保护我
[24:59] And then he was attacked in prison. 随后他在狱中遭到攻击
[25:03] I have lived with that guilt for 3 years. 三年来我一直活在愧疚中
[25:08] I am not about to let Oliver take the blame 我不想让奥利弗和罗伊一样
[25:11] for me the same way that Roy did. 为了我而背负罪名
[25:14] And that’s why I’m here– 因此我来这里
[25:17] to set the record straight. 以正视听
[25:18] Thank you. Your witness. 谢谢 轮到你了
[25:24] If you’re the Green Arrow, how come Rene Ramirez 假设你是绿箭侠 雷内·拉米雷斯怎么会
[25:27] testified under oath that Oliver Queen is? 为奥利弗·奎恩宣誓作证呢
[25:30] Well, I would suspect that he was being pressured to. 我怀疑他是被逼的
[25:34] Are you saying he perjured himself? 你是说他为自己作伪证吗
[25:36] Well, I don’t know. I’m not a lawyer. 我不知道 我又不是律师
[25:38] I’m just the Green Arrow. 我只是绿箭侠
[25:41] And I am telling you I am the only man 而且我告诉你 我才是
[25:43] that has ever worn this hood. 真正穿过这件兜帽衫的人
[25:45] Mr. Merlyn, you’re under arrest 梅林先生 你涉嫌谋杀罪 伤害罪
[25:48] on suspicion of murder, assault, 2017年的反治安维护者立法行动
[25:50] and violation of the anti-vigilante act of 2017. 你被捕了
[25:53] The bailiff will remand Mr. Merlyn into custody. 法警将对梅林先生关押候审
[25:56] Objection, your honor. 反对 法官大人
[25:57] It’s the people’s contention that Mr. Merlyn here 这位梅林先生不是绿箭侠
[25:59] is not the Green Arrow. 这是大家公认的
[26:00] Be that as it may, 尽管如此
[26:01] I can’t just let him walk out of my courtroom. 我不能就这样让他走出我的法庭
[26:04] You know, if it’s any consolation, 如果能宽慰到你
[26:05] my team is going to extract me 我的团队会在我入狱前
[26:07] before I ever get to prison, so… 把我剔除出队 所以…
[26:10] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[26:13] Your honor, the defense moves for a dismissal. 法官大人 被告申请驳回诉讼
[26:15] Nice try, but it’s the jury’s job to sort out 想得美 但陪审团的职责就是整顿
[26:17] this kind of mess, 这种混乱情况
[26:18] And that’s what I’m gonna let them do. 这就是我要让他们做的
[26:29] Guys, on the way to Iron Heights, 大伙们 在去铁山监狱的路上
[26:31] You think we could stop at a drive-through? 可以在得来速停一下吗
[26:33] I am starving. 我饿死了
[26:34] We’re not going to Iron Heights. 我们不去铁山监狱
[26:35] Mr. Diaz really wants to meet you. 迪亚兹先生很想见你
[26:38] All right. So where did we land on the drive-through? 好 那我们停在得来速哪里呢
[26:40] It’s my treat. 我请客哦
[26:43] You know, 6 against one. 6对1
[26:45] That’s not really a fair fight. 可不公平啊
[26:47] You should’ve brought backup.I did. 你该带上援军的 我带了
[26:58] You’re cutting it a little close there, aren’t you, John? 时机卡得挺准啊 约翰
[27:02] What’s your exit strategy? 撤退策略是什么
[27:04] Sitting right there. 坐那儿
[27:08] Well, let’s go. 走吧
[27:15] – Thanks for doing this. – My pleasure. -谢谢 -不客气
[27:17] I always wanted to say, “I am spartacus.” 我总想说 我是斯巴达克斯
[27:23] Christopher Chance. 克里斯托弗·钱斯
[27:24] Rene Ramirez. 雷内·拉米雷斯
[27:26] Hey, I think I bought you a perjury charge back there, Rene. 我想我在那儿给你背上了伪证罪 雷内
[27:28] A small price to pay for a clear conscience. 那是问心无愧的小代价
[27:31] You think it worked? 你觉得有效果了吗
[27:32] At the very least, we’ve created 起码 我们制造了
[27:33] some very serious reasonable doubt. 一些很严密的合理性怀疑
[27:35] Yeah. Let’s hope so. 希望如此
[27:44] So… 那…
[27:46] When you said I didn’t have to take the chance of lying, 当你说我不必趁机撒谎时
[27:49] that was a pun. 是个双关语
[27:50] I don’t do puns. 我没有说双关语
[27:51] Well, that was Christopher Chance 那我在那看到的是
[27:52] I did just see in there, right? 克里斯托弗·钱斯 对吧
[27:53] Yes. I’m sorry that I couldn’t loop you in. 是的 抱歉我不能提前告诉你
[27:55] We had Officer Parks listening 帕克斯警官能听到我们
[27:57] to every word that we said, and I… 说的每句话 我…
[28:04] I didn’t know Chance was gonna use Tommy’s face. 我不知道钱斯会用汤米的脸
[28:08] Well, yeah, I mean, I guess they were thinking, 是啊 我猜他们是想
[28:09] “What’s more compelling 有什么会比一个死者的证词
[28:11] than a testimony from a dead guy,” Right? 来得更引人注目呢 是不是
[28:15] Excuse me. 打扰了
[28:16] – Mr. Mayor. – We’ve got a problem. -市长先生 -我们有麻烦了
[28:19] Not anymore. Chance just saved our bacon. 没事了 钱斯刚让我们幸免于难
[28:21] Laurel told me. 劳蕾尔告诉我了
[28:22] She also told me that Diaz is making 她还说迪亚兹在准备
[28:24] her testify as a rebuttal witness. 她作为反驳证人的证词
[28:27] He’s sending her in there 他派她去那儿
[28:28] with Chance’s entire CIA file. 还带上了钱斯的整个中情局档案
[28:31] She will be telling the jury everything 她会告诉陪审团所有
[28:33] about what you guys just pulled in there, 你们在那安排的一切
[28:37] or Diaz is going to kill her. 否则迪亚兹就要杀了她
[28:39] How does Diaz even know about Chance? 迪亚兹怎么会知道钱斯的事
[28:42] Because Diaz has access to everything 因为迪亚兹有办法得知所有
[28:44] that Cayden James learned from his… 之前凯登·詹姆斯的信息源…
[28:49] It’s the bug in the bunker. 地堡的窃听器
[28:50] I’m sorry, Oliver. 真抱歉 奥利弗
[28:53] We’ll think of something. 我们会想出办法的
[28:54] I’ll give you guys some room. 你们好好想想
[29:02] Ok. Ok. So… 好吧 那…
[29:06] Ok, what’s the something that we’re gonna think of? 我们能想出什么办法
[29:08] Jean suggested that I just admit I’m the Green Arrow 简建议我承认自己就是绿箭
[29:10] and we go for some sort of jury nullification, 然后走一个陪审团否认权的过场
[29:13] but I explained to her that I would like to have a life 但我跟她解释在成为绿箭后
[29:16] after being the Green Arrow, 我还想过正常的生活
[29:17] But, more importantly, I… 但更重要的是 我…
[29:20] I cannot put a target on you and William. 我不能让你和威廉姆斯成为靶子
[29:22] Let me worry about me and william. 让我来操心自己和威廉姆斯的事
[29:24] Let me at least take that off your plate. 至少让我为你分担一些
[29:28] That’s not how wedding vows work. 我们的结婚誓言不是这样的
[29:30] Well, we didn’t exchange vows. 我们并没有交换誓言
[29:32] But if we did, exchange means “Goes both ways.” 但如果交换了 那也是双向的
[29:37] So we fight for each other, Oliver. 我们为彼此而战 奥利弗
[29:40] We protect each other. 保护彼此
[29:44] We’re gonna save each other. 拯救彼此
[29:45] I can’t save anyone from behind bars. 我在监狱里就救不了任何人
[29:47] We’ll get you out, just like we got John out. 我们会救你出来的 就像我们救约翰一样
[29:49] I could break out of prison, Felicity, 我可以越狱 费利西蒂
[29:51] but then what, you know? 但又会怎样呢
[29:54] I–I’m not abandoning the two of you. 我不会抛弃你们俩
[29:56] I can’t make the two of you fugitives. 我不能让你俩逃亡
[29:58] Oh, we’re gonna be ok. 我们会没事的
[30:00] John and I have been talking, 约翰和我说过了
[30:01] And, uh, if I go to prison, I need… 如果我入狱 我需要…
[30:08] You and William to go into A.R.G.U.S. protective custody. 你和威廉姆斯在天眼会的保护之下
[30:11] Oliver… 奥利弗…
[30:15] We’re not… 我们还没有…
[30:16] We’re not there yet. 还没有到那一步
[30:19] We cannot live in denial, all right? 我们不能逃避现实 好吗
[30:22] We have to have a plan. 我们得有个计划
[30:26] I can handle losing my freedom. 我能接受失去自由
[30:31] I cannot handle losing you and William. 但我不能接受失去你和威廉姆斯
[30:49] I solemnly affirm to tell the truth, 我庄严宣誓说出事实
[30:51] the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. 所有事实
[30:54] Ms. Lance, the defendant here has publicly acknowledged 兰斯小姐 被告公开告知
[30:57] that you were the vigilante known as the Black Canary. 你就是名为黑金丝雀的治安维持者
[31:01] Is it fair to take Mr. Queen at his word? 听信奥利弗先生的话是否恰当呢
[31:04] On that, at least. 至少这个是可信的
[31:05] And being that the Black Canary is 而且黑金丝雀
[31:07] a known associate of the Green Arrow, 是绿箭已知的伙伴
[31:11] is it fair to say you know his true identity? 说你知道他的真实身份 是否恰当呢
[31:14] I do. I know who the Green Arrow is. 我确实知道绿箭是谁
[31:17] Good girl. 好姑娘
[31:19] Over the course of this trial, 在审讯过程中
[31:20] We heard Rene Ramirez testify that Oliver Queen 我们得知雷内·拉米雷斯指认奥利弗·奎恩
[31:25] was the Green Arrow, 就是绿箭
[31:26] but a man calling himself Tommy Merlyn claims that identity. 但一个自称汤米·梅林的人声称自己是绿箭
[31:31] Ms. Lance, if you would, please, 兰斯小姐 如果可以
[31:32] just help me out here. 请你告诉我们
[31:35] Who’s telling the truth? 谁说的是真话
[31:38] I got an idea, hoss. Help me out? 我有主意 老大 帮我吗
[31:41] Let’s go. 我们走
[31:50] Ms. Lance… 兰斯小姐
[31:53] Who is the Green Arrow? 谁是绿箭
[32:02] Tommy Merlyn. 汤米·梅林
[32:05] Oliver Queen is not the Green Arrow. 奥利弗·奎恩不是绿箭
[32:10] Testimony being closed, 作证完毕
[32:11] We’ll take a short recess 大家稍作休息
[32:12] and resume for closing arguments. 接着继续结案陈词
[32:19] No comment. No comment! 无可奉告 无可奉告
[32:22] Hey, back up. Give her a break, please. 退后 让她休息一会 拜托
[32:25] Hey, hey. Listen… 听我说
[32:27] Are you ok? 你还好吗
[32:28] Until Diaz gets a hold of me, yeah. 在迪亚兹找到我之前都没事
[32:30] I thought you said you were gonna bury Oliver. 我以为你说过你要供出奥利弗
[32:31] That was the plan. 那是计划
[32:32] Well, what made you change your mind? 什么让你改了主意
[32:35] You did. 你
[32:38] “The first step to standing up to him 要反抗他的第一步
[32:39] is to stand up to him.” 就是反抗他
[32:44] You can’t stay in town. 你不能呆在城里
[32:45] Don’t worry. Thanks to you, I now know exactly what I have to do. 别担心 多亏了你 现在我知道自己该做什么
[32:56] Earlier, Judge McGarvey said it fell upon you, the jury 早前 麦加维法官说依靠你们 陪审团
[33:00] to sort out what he deemed to be “a mess.” 整顿他定义为混乱的情况
[33:04] True, we have contradicting witnesses. 是的 我们有反驳证人
[33:08] And, yes, we have conflicting testimonies, 是的 我们有矛盾证词
[33:10] But that is not a mess, ladies and gentlemen. 但那可不仅仅是场混乱 女士们先生们
[33:13] That is the textbook definition of reasonable doubt. 那是教科书定义的合理怀疑
[33:27] 15 minutes after being taken into custody, 被拘留的15分钟后
[33:30] Tommy Merlyn Was freed by members of the Green Arrow’s team. 汤米·梅林被绿箭小队中的一员救出
[33:34] Now, you might take that as evidence 你虽然可以拿这当作证据证明
[33:36] that he is, in fact, the Green Arrow, 事实上 他是绿箭侠
[33:38] But I would like to offer you 但我还是想提供
[33:40] a much more plausible explanation, 一个更为可信的解释
[33:42] And that is Oliver Queen has people and resources 那就是奥利弗·奎恩有人力与资源
[33:47] at his disposal to do whatever it takes to keep his secrets. 来不惜一切代价保护他的秘密
[33:51] And don’t think that doesn’t mean 不要以为他做不到让
[33:53] someone falling out of the sky into this courtroom 某个从天上掉下来到这个法庭的人
[33:56] with a false face and a made-up story. 带着伪装的脸和编造的故事
[33:58] Because Tommy Merlyn is just another Roy Harper. 因为汤米·梅林不过是另一个罗伊·哈珀
[34:02] He’s just another man willing to go to prison 他只不过是另一个情愿进监狱
[34:06] to cover up the crimes that that man committed. 来掩盖那个男人犯下罪行的人
[34:10] Don’t let him get away with it. Not again. 不能让他逃脱了 再一次
[34:15] Not ever again. 永远不行
[34:21] What happens now? 现在什么情况
[34:23] It’s up to the jury. 由陪审团做主
[34:26] Yeah, but what if Diaz got to them, too? 要是迪亚兹也控制住他们了呢
[34:33] Dad! 爸爸
[34:42] William, I love you very much. 威廉 我很爱很爱你
[34:44] I love both of you very much. 我很爱很爱你们俩
[34:46] And whatever happens, 不论发生什么
[34:48] nothing is gonna change that. 都改变不了我对你们的爱
[34:49] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[34:50] I mean that the man who wants me in prison 我是说想让我进监狱的人
[34:55] controls the judge, 控制着法官
[34:56] and we think it’s a pretty good bet that he has 我们也觉得他有很大几率
[35:00] a strong influence over the jury. 对陪审团也有着强烈影响
[35:03] What does that mean? 这什么意思
[35:04] It means I might be going to prison, ok? 就是说我有可能会进监狱
[35:10] If that happens, Felicity has assured me 如果真是那样 费利西蒂已经跟我保证
[35:16] that she is going to make sure you grow into the man 她会确保你能成长为我心中
[35:22] that I know you can be. 所期望的人
[35:24] I don’t want you to go. 我不想你走
[35:25] I don’t want to go either. 我也不想走
[35:29] Ok? I don’t… 好吗 我不
[35:33] I wish it was up to me, but it’s not. 我希望是由我决定 但这不是
[35:36] You are strong like me, 你和我一样坚强
[35:40] stronger even. 甚至比我坚强
[35:43] So whatever happens and wherever I am… 所以不管发生什么 不管我在哪
[35:53] You need to know that I am always right here with you. 你要知道我会一直守护在你身边
[36:04] – What is it? – The jury’s back. -怎么了 -陪审团回来了
[36:06] They have a verdict. 他们有了判决
[36:12] Will the defendant please rise? 被告请起立
[36:15] Please publish the verdict. 请宣读判决
[36:17] In the matter of the “People vs. Oliver queen,” 在人民诉奥利弗·奎恩一案中
[36:19] on all 26 counts of the indictment, 诉讼方共计26票
[36:21] we find the defendant guilty. 被告被判有罪
[36:26] Members of the jury, 陪审团人员
[36:28] the court thanks you for your service. 法庭感谢你们的出席
[36:30] You’re dismissed. 你们可以离开了
[36:31] The defense moves 被告方要求法官
[36:32] for judgment not withstanding the verdict. 驳回陪审团判决
[36:35] Ms. Loring, as you know, 洛林女士 你是知道的
[36:37] the standard for granting a jnov requires a verdict 允许法官驳回陪审团判决的标准需要的判决
[36:40] that no reasonable jury could arrive at. 是没有哪个合理的陪审团可以做出的
[36:48] I find such a circumstance here. 我认为现在就是这种情况
[36:51] Your honor– 法官大人
[36:52] The evidence presented was so conflicting 一切所呈证据都互相矛盾
[36:55] that it created reasonable doubt. 使其可建立合理怀疑
[36:57] The defense motion 被告方要求的
[36:58] for a judgment not withstanding the verdict 允许法官驳回陪审团判决的行为
[37:00] is granted. 被允许
[37:01] Mr. Queen, see probation. 奎恩先生 去见缓刑官
[37:04] Then you’re free to go. 然后你就可以走了
[37:12] Oh, my god. How is this possible? 天哪 这怎么可能
[37:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:23] Congratulations, man. 恭喜你啊 哥们
[37:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:26] I’m surprised Judge McGarvey had it in him, you know? 我十分惊喜麦加维法官还良心未泯
[37:28] I totally thought he was in the tank for Diaz. 我真的以为他被迪亚兹收买了
[37:31] I absolutely am. 我也是
[37:33] And mr. Diaz isn’t the forgiving type. 迪亚兹先生可不是宽宏大量的那种
[37:40] Surprise. 惊喜
[37:41] Wait. Wait, wait. When did you…? 等等 等等 你什么时候
[37:44] During jury deliberation. 在陪审图审议期间
[37:45] You know, the judge can argue that he got rolled, 你知道 法官可以争辩他被设套了
[37:47] but no one’s gonna believe him. 但没人会相信他
[37:50] Thanks again, man. I owe you another one. 再次感谢 老兄 我又欠你一次
[37:52] Yeah, well, after Kasnia, 是啊 卡斯尼亚之后
[37:53] let’s just call it even. 我们就此抹平吧
[37:55] Chris… 克里斯
[37:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:58] Yeah. Always happy to help. 很高兴我能帮到你
[38:00] Just try not to need me again 试着别再需要我了
[38:02] for at least another year. 怎么也要坚持一年
[38:08] That was a brilliant move. Thank you. 这步棋下的太机智了 谢谢
[38:10] Well, I wish I could take the credit, Oliver, 我也希望我能居功 奥利弗
[38:12] but it wasn’t my idea. 但这不是我的注意
[38:17] Dad, you might want to close your eyes for this part. 爸爸 接下来这部分你最好闭上眼
[38:19] Th–that was just one time I was scared. 我就只害怕过这一次
[38:21] That’s not cool. That’s not cool at all. 这可不酷 一点都不酷
[38:25] Go to your room and lock the door. 回你房间锁上门
[38:26] Is it the guy from the courtroom? 是法庭上来人了吗
[38:27] I said, go now. 我让你现在就去
[38:53] You can take a shot at me if you want to. 你想的话可以开枪打我
[38:55] Just, it’s gonna ruin me saying thank you. 这样我就没法说谢谢你了
[38:59] You can’t be too safe. 你也不会太平
[39:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:08] Don’t mention it. 别提了
[39:10] When I rolled over on you last November, 我去年十一月跟你翻脸的时候
[39:13] I was thinking about my kid, 心里想的都是我孩子
[39:14] even though I knew it meant it’d take you away from yours. 就算我知道这代表着你要和你孩子分离
[39:20] I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[39:21] Apology accepted. 我接受你的道歉
[39:23] Look, I’m sorry if I… 听着 我也很抱歉
[39:26] made you feel like you couldn’t come to me 如果我让你觉得在沃森将你置于
[39:29] when Watson put you in that position. 如此境地的时候没法来找我
[39:33] I’m very sorry for everything that happened afterwards. 我对之后发生的所有事情感到抱歉
[39:45] It wasn’t me. I never did it. 那不是我 我从没做过
[39:47] Listen to me. It wasn’t– 听我说 那不是
[39:51] It wasn’t me, I swear. 那不是我 我发誓
[39:55] The only law that I abide by 我遵守的唯一法则
[39:58] is following through on my word. 就是听我的命令
[40:01] You failed at that. 你失败了
[40:04] So what would you have me do? 你想让我拿你怎样
[40:06] These two men, they broke into my chambers. 那两个人 他们闯进了我的房间
[40:08] They knocked me out. You have to… 把我打昏 你一定要
[40:14] The legal system in this country, 这个国家的法制体系
[40:17] it’s going to hell. 就要下地狱了
[40:24] You really must be stupid, 你真是蠢啊
[40:27] showing your face… 还敢让我看见你
[40:31] after the crap you pulled in court. 在你在法院给我搅局之后
[40:33] No. I’m smart enough to know there’s no place I can run 不 我只是够聪明 知道自己
[40:37] where you can’t find me. 没法逃出你的掌心
[40:50] I am so sorry, Ricardo. 真是对不起啊 里卡多
[40:57] Fool me once. 耍我一次
[41:04] Couldn’t get it out in time. 没能逃过
[41:08] Come on. 行了
[41:10] I had a plan. 我有个能让奥利弗·奎恩
[41:12] get Oliver Queen discredited, 名誉扫地的计划
[41:15] Imprisoned. 让他进监狱
[41:18] I worked for months to make that happen. 我为之计划了数月
[41:22] I’m so sorry to disappoint you. 对不起让你失望了
[41:25] Oh, I’m not disappointed, baby. 我可没有失望 宝贝
[41:30] I’m moving on to plan B– 我要执行计划B了
[41:35] Killing Oliver Queen… 那就是杀了奥利弗·奎恩
[41:37] And anyone and everyone he cares about. 还有他关心的任何人
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme