时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Anatoly said that you had a plan | 阿纳托利说过你有个好计划 |
[00:03] | to take control of this city. | 能拿下这座城市 |
[00:05] | It’s like you were firing Overwatch. | 感觉你好像要开除守望者 |
[00:07] | I need to stop Diaz, | 我必须阻止迪亚兹 |
[00:08] | And in order to do that, | 为了能够阻止他 |
[00:09] | I need to bring the mission back to basics. | 我不能本末倒置 |
[00:12] | The impeachment was just the latest step. | 弹劾只是一个小前奏 |
[00:14] | And what’s the next one? | 那你下一步要做什么 |
[00:16] | Star city, it’s open for business. | 星城现在百无禁忌了 |
[00:25] | 赞迪亚孤儿院 星城 | |
[00:30] | Get your ass out of bed, chillon. | 爬起来 爱哭鬼 |
[00:32] | You can look at that picture all you want. | 你爱怎么看那张照片就怎么看 |
[00:35] | Your father ain’t never coming back, Diaz. | 但你爸爸不会回来了 迪亚兹 |
[00:40] | Getting breakfast. When I come back, | 吃早饭 我回来时 |
[00:42] | this place better be clean for inspection. | 这地方最好已经干净得可以检查了 |
[00:44] | No wrinkles on the bed– seriously– | 床上一道褶皱也不准有 |
[00:46] | Or… | 要么 |
[00:49] | Get another souvenir to help remind you. | 你就需要另一个纪念品来长点记性 |
[00:55] | If you do it again, I’ll tell sister Heller. | 你再那么做 我就告诉赫勒修女 |
[00:57] | You think they’ll believe someone like you, chillon? | 你以为他们会相信你这爱哭鬼 |
[01:03] | What? You want to take a shot at me? | 怎么 你想打我 |
[01:06] | Go ahead. I’m right here. | 来啊 我就在这 |
[01:12] | Give it back. That’s my only one! | 还回来 那是我唯一一张照片 |
[01:16] | No family’s gonna want to take you in. | 没有家庭会收留你的 |
[01:19] | Why would they? | 他们为什么要收养你 |
[01:22] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[01:24] | You’re a loser. | 你是个失败者 |
[01:34] | You need that reminder now. | 你需要这个提醒 |
[01:44] | 布鲁德海文 现在 | |
[01:44] | You know that they invited us here, right? | 你知道他们邀请我们过来的吧 |
[01:47] | Breaking and entering is a bit disrespectful, | 破门而入有点不礼貌 |
[01:49] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[01:50] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等不下去了 |
[01:52] | You’re the one that wanted to tag along. | 你自己要跟过来的 |
[01:54] | To see how you operate, to see your big job. | 为了看你怎么操作 看你的大事业 |
[01:57] | So far, all we’ve done is drive in the car for 3 hours | 到现在我们做的只是开三小时车 |
[02:00] | and wait outside… | 然后在外面 |
[02:03] | for two more. | 再等两小时 |
[02:06] | Patience. | 耐心 |
[02:07] | it’s one of the most important virtues | 是一个人能有的最重要的 |
[02:09] | a person can have. | 品质之一 |
[02:13] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[02:15] | If you think short-term, | 如果你只考虑眼下 |
[02:17] | you’re gonna drift moment to moment. | 你无非是从上一刻漫无目的到下一刻 |
[02:20] | You want something big, | 你想要点更大的东西 |
[02:21] | something truly remarkable, | 真正惊人的东西 |
[02:24] | you got to think long-term. | 你得着眼于长期 |
[02:26] | We’ve been waiting out here long-term. | 我们在这等的够长的了 |
[02:31] | Let me put it in perspective. | 我说清楚点 |
[02:33] | I’ve been working on something for 5 years. | 我已经为一件事努力了五年 |
[02:36] | what’s waiting two hours? | 等两小时算什么 |
[02:38] | A slap in the face. | 一记耳光 |
[02:40] | Small price to pay for an introduction to the Quadrant. | 相对于被引见给四分体来说不值一提 |
[02:44] | I thought they were an urban legend. | 我以为他们是都市传说 |
[02:47] | They’re very real. | 他们非常真实 |
[02:48] | They control all criminal enterprises | 他们掌握着整个国家的 |
[02:50] | across the entire country. | 犯罪组织 |
[02:53] | 4 corners. | 四个角 |
[02:54] | Yeah. Quadrant. I get it. Very clever. | 四分体 我懂了 很聪明 |
[02:57] | They didn’t get that type of power without patience. | 没有耐心他们得不到这种权力 |
[03:00] | Well, if they’re so powerful, | 要是他们真这么厉害 |
[03:01] | then why didn’t you come with any backup? | 那你怎么一个后援也不带 |
[03:03] | I’m not. I got you. | 并不是没带 我带了你 |
[03:17] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[03:21] | My father couldn’t make it. | 我父亲来不了 |
[03:22] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意对吧 |
[03:24] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[03:26] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多要讨论的 |
[03:27] | Indeed we do. | 的确 |
[03:36] | Hey. You made it. | 你来了 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Um…I did. | 对 我来了 |
[03:43] | Well, that’s great. I’m glad you did. | 这很好 我很高兴你来了 |
[03:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:48] | You know, it’s just been a while since we’ve done | 就是我们有一阵没有作为 |
[03:50] | any Helix dynamics stuff. | “螺旋”活动了 |
[03:51] | Yeah. Well, we’ve been busy. | 对 我们都忙 |
[03:53] | We’ve been fighting. | 我们一直在争斗 |
[03:55] | Not you and me. I mean, our teams, yeah, | 不是你和我 我们的队伍 |
[03:56] | but that’s not an issue for me anymore. | 但这对我不是问题 |
[03:58] | Glad it’s not for you, but, | 很高兴你没有问题 但是 |
[03:59] | you know, Rene’s still in the hospital. | 雷内还在医院 |
[04:01] | He’s only now just getting out. | 他现在才要出院 |
[04:03] | I’m sorry about our teams. I’m… | 我为我的队伍抱歉 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:09] | I’d really like Helix to work. | 我真的很希望”螺旋”能运转 |
[04:14] | Looks like you’re trying to stabilize the neuro-interface. | 看起来你在试图稳定神经接口 |
[04:16] | Yeah. I mean, it’s just still really twitchy. | 对 这有点棘手 |
[04:18] | You know, actually, I had a thought about this. | 实际上我想过这个 |
[04:21] | I think the serotonin interface is a result | 我认为血清素接口是由 |
[04:23] | of the pathogenic reaction. | 病理反应导致的 |
[04:25] | Star city’s open for business. | 星城现在百无禁忌 |
[04:28] | We have the police, the ports, the whole city. | 我们掌握了警局 港口 整个城市 |
[04:32] | We got it wired. | 我们操纵它 |
[04:34] | Now, you want to run merchandise, | 你想买东西 |
[04:35] | You want to move product, launder money, anything, | 你想运商品 洗钱 任何事 |
[04:40] | Star city’s the place. | 星城都可以 |
[04:42] | Assuming we’re interested– | 假设我们有兴趣 |
[04:43] | not saying that we are but assuming, | 不是说真的 只是假设 |
[04:49] | how much you looking to charge? | 你想开多高的价码 |
[04:50] | It’s free. | 免费 |
[04:55] | Nothing’s ever free. | 世上没有免费的东西 |
[04:58] | I just want a seat at the table. | 我只希望有一席之地 |
[05:00] | Of the Quadrant? | 在四分体 |
[05:03] | That seems reasonable to me. | 我觉得很合理 |
[05:05] | Well, you make the Quadrant sound like it’s a potluck, | 你把四分体说得像百味餐一样 |
[05:09] | as if there’s always room at our table | 好像我们的桌子上总有个地方 |
[05:10] | for anyone with something to add, | 给随便带点东西来的什么人 |
[05:14] | but it’s not. | 但不是这样的 |
[05:18] | We’re a family. | 我们是个家族 |
[05:19] | We’re not really that welcoming | 我们其实不太欢迎 |
[05:23] | to outsiders | 外来者 |
[05:27] | At least not before we know– | 起码在我们知道你能跟上 |
[05:31] | that you can operate at our level. | 我们玩牌的水平之前不欢迎 |
[05:36] | I just offered you a whole city. | 我刚开出了一整个城市的价码 |
[05:39] | Now, if you can’t see the opportunity in that, | 要是你看不出来里面的机会 |
[05:41] | why don’t I talk to your father? | 不如让我跟你父亲谈谈 |
[05:44] | He sent me. | 他让我来 |
[05:48] | We’re just looking for a little something extra. | 我们只是想要一点额外的东西 |
[05:50] | Call it establishing your bona fides. | 你可以视之为建立你的信用 |
[05:54] | What’d you have in mind? | 你想要什么 |
[05:57] | This is Robert Baylor, one of our guys. | 这是罗伯特·贝勒 我们的人 |
[06:00] | The FBI pinched him. | 联调局逮捕了他 |
[06:02] | – That’s not ideal. – Right? | -这可不太好 -对吧 |
[06:04] | We need to know where the federal marshals | 我们得知道联邦警察把贝勒关在哪里 |
[06:07] | are holding Baylor so we can get him out. | 好让我们可以把他弄出来 |
[06:10] | You want him to audition. | 你想测试他 |
[06:12] | Well, that’s not a very productive way of putting it. | 这么说可不太好 |
[06:15] | And yet. | 但就是 |
[06:16] | It’ll be nothing for me. | 这对我不值一提 |
[06:18] | It’s not a problem. | 不是问题 |
[06:19] | Whatever it takes to get the deal done, right? | 为达成交易不惜代价 对吧 |
[06:22] | Champion mind-set. | 赢家的思路 |
[06:24] | You got a john in this place? | 你这里有厕所吗 |
[06:26] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[07:09] | I’m at the location now. | 我到了 |
[07:10] | Thanks for the address. | 谢谢你告诉我地址 |
[07:13] | I’d say I owe you one, but you owe me 20. | 我说了欠你一个人情 而你欠我二十个 |
[07:18] | Armand’s contact at the FBI. | 刚才是阿曼德在联调局的线人 |
[07:21] | So more waiting, then. | 所以还得继续等咯 |
[07:23] | Have to get a picture of the guy– | 得拍到那个人的照片 |
[07:26] | Proof of life. | 证明他活着 |
[07:28] | They tell you to fetch, you fetch. | 他们把你当走狗 让你追球你就去 |
[07:30] | So what’s next– roll over? | 那以后呢 让你打滚你也滚 |
[07:33] | Oh, that’s right. You’ve already done that. | 对了 你已经是条忠犬了 |
[07:36] | You think I’m giving in to these people too much? | 你觉得我对这群人太过忍让了吗 |
[07:39] | I don’t think it. I know it. | 不是我觉得 事实就是如此 |
[07:44] | It’s just business. | 不过是生意 |
[07:46] | You’re ok with all this? | 你能忍气吞声吗 |
[07:48] | How that guy talked to you? | 那人跟你说话的语气 |
[07:49] | Cartier’s nothing. | 卡地亚不算什么 |
[07:51] | He’s a steppingstone. | 他只是块垫脚石 |
[07:54] | Long-term thinking. Remember? | 要考虑长远利益 记得吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[08:00] | How’s that working out for you? | 这么想心里好受点了吗 |
[08:05] | Smoke break. | 出来抽烟了 |
[08:12] | Fetch. Roll over, sit. Good boy. | 去追 打滚 坐 真乖 |
[08:19] | You know that the Quadrant’s the most powerful | 你知道吗 四分体是世上 |
[08:21] | criminal organization on the continent? | 最强大的犯罪组织 |
[08:23] | When I joined up with Cayden James, I gained a city. | 和凯登·詹姆斯联手 我得到了一座城 |
[08:28] | When I join the Quadrant, | 加入四分体 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna have an empire. | 我能获得一个帝国 |
[08:42] | Ok. Try it. | 好了 试试看 |
[08:47] | – Success. – Yes! | -行了 -太好了 |
[08:49] | Pathogenic reaction’s completely stabilized. | 病理反应完全稳定了 |
[08:51] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[08:52] | Damn, we make a good team! | 我们真是优秀的团队 |
[08:55] | – Well, speaking of team– – No. Don’t do that. | -说到团队 -别 |
[08:57] | Why would you do that? We’re having such a good time. | 你这是干嘛 我们本来都很开心的 |
[08:58] | Well, earlier, you said the | 你之前不是说 对于你而言 |
[08:59] | team thing wasn’t an issue for you anymore. | 团队已经不再是问题所在 |
[09:01] | – Did I say that? – Yeah, you did. | -我这么说了 -对 |
[09:02] | The question is why. | 但为什么呢 |
[09:05] | Oliver sort of fired me. | 奥利弗好像把我给炒了 |
[09:07] | I mean, he–he’s saying that he didn’t, | 虽然他说他没有炒我 |
[09:09] | but–heh–it sure feels like he did, you know. | 但感觉就是的 你懂的 |
[09:12] | Not sort of fired. He fired me. | 不是好像炒了 就是炒了 |
[09:14] | Wait, wait. I’m sorry. What happened? | 等会儿 发生了什么 |
[09:17] | Long story short– Oliver had a run-in with Vertigo– | 长话短说 奥利弗不小心中招了迷魂 |
[09:19] | The pharmaceutical, not the person– | 是毒品 不是指人 |
[09:21] | And he came out of it with this epiphany | 药效过去之后他突然顿悟 |
[09:22] | that to stop Diaz he has to | 为了阻止迪亚兹 他不能 |
[09:25] | “go back to basics.” | “本末倒置” |
[09:26] | – Meaning? – Meaning he’s a lone wolf. | -意思是 -他要一个人单干 |
[09:29] | So no more Team Arrow. | 所以绿箭队不复存在 |
[09:31] | So did he also fire John? | 所以他也炒了约翰 |
[09:33] | No. Uh, John left about a week before. | 不 约翰一周前主动请辞了 |
[09:39] | Ok. Uh, well, I’m gonna have to try | 好吧 我得强忍着 |
[09:41] | not to take satisfaction out of that. | 不幸灾乐祸 |
[09:43] | Try really hard. | 再加把劲 |
[09:44] | Ok. So it was down to you and Oliver. | 所以本来只剩下你和奥利弗了 |
[09:48] | Now it’s just Oliver. | 但现在就只剩下奥利弗了 |
[09:49] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:51] | How are you doing with all this? | 你还好吗 |
[09:52] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[09:54] | You’re not fine. | 你一点都不好 |
[09:56] | What? | 什么 |
[09:58] | So none of your people could find him. | 你们谁都找不到他 |
[10:02] | I did. | 但我找到了 |
[10:06] | I’ll tell them to start carving the monument. | 我让他们开始雕刻纪念碑 |
[10:09] | They brought your boy out for a smoke. | 他们带你的人出来抽烟 |
[10:11] | Looked more like a guest than a prisoner. | 看起来他更像个客人 而不是囚犯 |
[10:13] | H-honey, ease up. | 亲爱的 悠着点 |
[10:16] | That’s a 30-year-old single malt. | 那可是30年的单麦芽威士忌 |
[10:21] | Call me “Honey” again, | 再叫我声”亲爱的”试试 |
[10:23] | and I might only break your legs. | 我打断你的腿 |
[10:39] | I like this one. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:42] | So I held up my part of the bargain. | 我实现了我的承诺 |
[10:46] | Time for you to deliver yours. | 该轮到你了 |
[10:47] | You know, uh, your pretty little friend makes | 你这位漂亮的朋友 |
[10:50] | an inconvenient point. | 提到了不幸的一点 |
[10:53] | It seems that Mr. Baylor’s gotten a little chatty. | 看上去贝勒先生话有点太多了 |
[10:56] | – So what? – So my father’s going to | -所以呢 -所以我父亲 |
[10:58] | have to debrief him, you know, to find out | 得审问他 你懂的 看看 |
[11:00] | what he told the Justice Department. | 他都跟司法部门说了些什么 |
[11:02] | – You want me to– – Fetch him? | -你想让我去 -抓他回来 |
[11:05] | What’s a little favor between future business partners? | 不就是未来的生意伙伴互相帮帮小忙嘛 |
[11:09] | So what’s next? | 所以然后呢 |
[11:11] | You want me to roll over, | 你让我原地打滚 |
[11:13] | You want me to play dead? | 让我装死 |
[11:14] | You’re absolutely right. Forget I asked. | 你说得没错 当我没问 |
[11:17] | Thanks for tracking down Baylor for us. | 谢谢你帮我们找到贝勒 |
[11:19] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面交给我们来办 |
[11:21] | You should have asked me from the beginning. | 你一开始就该告诉我的 |
[11:25] | You wasting my time? | 你是在浪费我的时间吗 |
[11:29] | I don’t react well when people waste my time. | 我不喜欢别人浪费我时间 |
[11:33] | I–I had no idea that Baylor would be cooperating with the frisbees. | 我 我不知道贝勒会和联调局合作 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna deliver Baylor to you. | 我会把贝勒弄来给你 |
[11:42] | Afterwards, I meet your father. | 那之后 我要见你父亲 |
[11:46] | You solve this little problem for us, | 你帮我们解决这个小问题 |
[11:48] | and my dad will be asking to sit down with you. | 我父亲会求着见你的 |
[11:53] | Call me when you’ve got Baylor. | 抓到贝勒后给我个电话 |
[11:54] | I’ll send over a car. | 我会派辆车去 |
[11:58] | What happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[11:59] | I got angry at someone. | 有人让我生气了 |
[12:10] | The Quadrant’s making you jump through a lot of hoops. | 四分体给你设了这么多难关 |
[12:12] | I hope it’s worth it. | 希望最后值得 |
[12:14] | Why don’t I knock on the door? | 我去敲门 |
[12:22] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[13:25] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀我 |
[13:26] | If you keep asking me questions. | 你要是继续提问就会杀了你 |
[13:29] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[13:32] | Send the car. | 派车来 |
[13:34] | Move. | 快走 |
[13:36] | Move! | 走 |
[13:44] | Cartiers take care of their own. | 卡地亚家族会罩着自己人 |
[13:45] | Once you’re in, you’re family. | 加入之后你就是家人 |
[13:47] | That’s my expectation. | 我预期如此 |
[13:49] | All’s I’m saying is I knew they’d send for me. | 我就说他们会派人来救我 |
[13:52] | I would never snitch. | 我绝对不会告密 |
[13:53] | Sure you wouldn’t. | 你当然不会 |
[13:55] | I wouldn’t take the chance, though. | 但我就不会冒这个风险 |
[13:57] | You’re lucky you don’t work for me. | 你该庆幸你不是我的人 |
[14:04] | Baylor, buddy! Feds treat you all right? | 贝勒 兄弟 联调局对你还好吗 |
[14:08] | Whoa. I didn’t say nothing, I swear to god. | 我什么都没说 对上帝发誓 |
[14:12] | Tell him in person. | 跟上帝说去吧 |
[14:30] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[14:35] | That packs a punch. | 真疼 |
[14:38] | And what would you have done if they shot you in the head? | 如果他们冲你的脑袋开枪怎么办 |
[14:43] | I’d be dead probably. | 那我就死了呗 |
[14:48] | Getting shot… wasn’t part of my plan. | 我没料到会挨枪子 |
[14:52] | Understatement of the year. | 年度最保守的说法 |
[14:55] | You just can’t trust anyone these days. | 现如今谁都不能相信 |
[15:01] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[15:02] | Is it done? | 办成了吗 |
[15:04] | Baylor’s off the board. | 贝勒除掉了 |
[15:06] | And Diaz? | 迪亚兹呢 |
[15:08] | Never saw it coming. | 他也没料到 |
[15:09] | Idiot really thought he had a shot. | 那个傻子还真以为他有机会呢 |
[15:12] | As if we’d share space with a thug like him. | 真的相信我们会分他那种恶棍一杯羹 |
[15:14] | Tomorrow, we’ll send a crew to Star City | 明天我们会派人去星城 |
[15:16] | and lean on Diaz’s networks, | 拿下迪亚兹的手下 |
[15:20] | And we’ll make his city…ours. | 我们把他的城市占为己有 |
[15:39] | So this whole plan of yours has gotten a little complicated. | 你的计划似乎变得有些困难了 |
[15:43] | Anything worth wanting shouldn’t be simple. | 任何值得拥有的都不容易取得 |
[15:46] | Not my philosophy. | 跟我的理念不合 |
[15:49] | Plans are like men. | 计划就像男人们一样 |
[15:50] | It’s best to avoid the complicated ones. | 离那些难懂的越远越好 |
[15:53] | Aw, shucks. | 糟了 |
[15:55] | You think I’m not complicated. | 你觉得我很浅显 |
[15:58] | You do realize that the guys that you wanted to impress tonight | 你意识到你今晚想要讨好的人 |
[16:02] | are the same guys that just tried to kill you. | 和刚才想杀你的人是一伙的吧 |
[16:05] | And I was prepared. | 所以我有备无患 |
[16:21] | It still doesn’t explain what we’re doing back here | 这依然解释不了为什么我们 |
[16:23] | at their place when we should be on our way back to star city. | 不在回星城的路上而是在他们的地盘上 |
[16:27] | Maybe that’s the difference between us. | 可能这就是我们之间的不同之处吧 |
[16:29] | When you get knocked down, you give up. | 你被击倒后就放弃了 |
[16:34] | – I get up. – I get up! | -而我会站起来 -我也站起来 |
[16:37] | I just don’t get stupid, too. | 但同时智商在线 |
[16:43] | Must be nice being pretty. | 长得漂亮就是好啊 |
[16:45] | You pout your lips, you bat your eyes, | 你只用撅噘嘴 眨眨眼 |
[16:47] | everybody gives you what you want. | 想要的就都触手可得 |
[16:50] | Everything I wanted I had to take. | 而我需要自己争取 |
[17:02] | Bar’s closed! Everybody move! | 酒吧打烊了 散了吧 |
[17:06] | Move! | 都散了 |
[17:16] | Son of a bitch. | 活见鬼了 |
[17:18] | In your enthusiasm to take out your man… | 在你热忱于除掉你的人时 |
[17:23] | you forgot I was standing next to him | 你忘了我还站在他旁边 |
[17:26] | when you started shooting. | 你就开枪了 |
[17:29] | But you’re sorry about that, aren’t you? | 你也因此感到很抱歉 不是吗 |
[17:30] | It wasn’t anything personal. | 我没有针对你 |
[17:32] | Bullets make things personal. | 子弹和你说的可不一样 |
[17:37] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[17:40] | Did you ever have to fight for a meal? | 你有为了填饱肚子而打架吗 |
[17:47] | Not once. Not one time. | 没有过 从来没有 |
[17:52] | Mr. Silver spoon. | 富家少爷 |
[17:54] | I had to fight for every scrap of food I ate as a kid. | 我小时候吃的残羹剩饭都要自己去争 |
[17:58] | You don’t know what it’s like to be hungry, | 你没体会过饥饿的感觉 |
[18:03] | to want something so bad | 如此迫切地想要折什么 |
[18:08] | you’d kill for it. | 哪怕要去杀人 |
[18:11] | I’ve killed plenty. | 我杀过很多人 |
[18:13] | Not–not for survival. | 但可不是为了生存 |
[18:17] | Now when the outcome of your life | 没有一次是在你的人生 |
[18:20] | hangs in the balance. | 还安危未定的时候 |
[18:22] | It’s funny you should put it that way. | 你这么说挺有意思的 |
[18:30] | You really got to tell your guys, | 你真该告诉你手下的人 |
[18:33] | creep a little quieter. | 脚步轻点 |
[18:35] | There’s two to my right, | 就我右边那俩 |
[18:39] | three more behind me. | 还有后面的三个 |
[18:43] | That’s pretty confident for a thug who’s outnumbered. | 作为一个人力悬殊的恶棍你还真淡定啊 |
[18:50] | You wouldn’t think I was outnumbered | 要是你见识过她的本事 |
[18:52] | if you knew what she can do. | 就不会说我人力悬殊了 |
[19:01] | We really need to restock the fridge. | 我们真该补充一下冰箱了 |
[19:03] | Do you think soda can go bad? | 你觉得苏打水会过期吗 |
[19:05] | I should probably already know the answer to that. | 我可能已经知道答案了 |
[19:08] | Felicity? | 费利西蒂 |
[19:13] | It’s working, remember? | 是有效的 记得吗 |
[19:15] | – We high-fived. -Yeah. Doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. | -我们击过掌 -但也不代表不能改进 |
[19:17] | Sure. Uh, so maybe improve it tomorrow | 你说得对 要不明天再弄 |
[19:19] | when you’ve had some sleep and some food | 待你睡过觉吃点饭 |
[19:20] | and some non-expired soda. | 喝过保质期内的苏打之后 |
[19:22] | Yeah. I just want to make a couple adjustments here. | 我只是想调节几个地方 |
[19:24] | Because that’s easier than talking about your husband? | 因为这比聊你丈夫要轻松 |
[19:27] | Hey. He’s going back to basics, so, so am I. | 他不能”本末倒置” 我也是 |
[19:30] | You’re the one who described it as getting fired. | 你可是把这形容成被解雇的人 |
[19:32] | I said, “kind of,” and that was just shorthand. | 我是说”就像” 也只是长话短说起来 |
[19:34] | As much as I love being a part of team arrow– | 就像我爱当绿箭团队里的一员那样 |
[19:36] | as downsized as it may have become– | 尽管团队越来越小 |
[19:39] | It was taking us away from our real work, Helix. | 但它有点让我们本末倒置了 |
[19:41] | This is where it’s at. | “螺旋”才是正事 |
[19:42] | And you’re not worried about him? | 你一点也不担心他吗 |
[19:43] | Nope. He can take care of himself, | 不 他能照顾好自己 |
[19:44] | and I have been doing this for 5 years. | 我已经干这行五年了 |
[19:46] | Yeah. In the bunker with computers | 在地堡里和电脑作伴 |
[19:49] | and body cams and GPS | 还有随身相机和GPS |
[19:50] | so you knew where he was | 所以你之前知道他在哪 |
[19:51] | and what he was doing | 都做了什么 |
[19:54] | and if he was OK. | 他好不好 |
[19:56] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[19:58] | Yeah. I thought throwing myself into work would work, | 我本来觉得只要忙起来就不会想他 |
[20:00] | but it’s not working. | 但是没用 |
[20:00] | I mean, I don’t know where he is. | 我是说 我不知道他去哪了 |
[20:01] | He doesn’t tell me where he is anymore. | 他不再告诉我他去哪了 |
[20:03] | I need to know if he’s ok. I’m dying here! | 我需要知道他好不好 我担心得要死 |
[20:06] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:08] | News alert: shootout in the glades. Oliver? | 新闻推送 贫民区枪战 奥利弗 |
[20:12] | The Green Arrow was last seen in the center | 有人目睹绿箭侠 |
[20:14] | of an altercation moments before the explosion | 在爆炸发生前一刻 |
[20:17] | overtook the area. | 曾和人有过争执 |
[20:18] | SCPD has yet to issue a statement. | 星城警局还未发出声明 |
[20:21] | We will keep you updated. | 我们将跟进情况 |
[20:28] | You’re toying with him. | 你在玩弄他 |
[20:30] | Oh, come on. What’s a little fun | 别这样 未来的事业伙伴之间 |
[20:32] | between future business partners? | 找点乐子又能怎样呢 |
[20:36] | Well, we wouldn’t want him to think that we’re wasting his time | 我们可不想让他觉得我们在浪费他的时间 |
[20:40] | by sending him on some fool’s errand. | 只是让他做一些愚蠢的差事 |
[20:42] | Yeah. That would make anyone furious. | 换谁都会生气的 |
[20:56] | Your daddy buy you this place? | 你爸把这地方买下给你的吗 |
[20:59] | Not-so-shiny toy to distract you | 他为了忙真正的事业给你的这个 |
[21:04] | while he’s running the real business. | 转移你注意力的玩具可不怎么光鲜 |
[21:09] | I never got anything from my family. | 我从来没从我家得到任何东西 |
[21:14] | You know I’m an orphan? | 你知道我是个孤儿吗 |
[21:16] | It’s true. I grew up in a real-deal orphanage– | 没骗你 我在名副其实的孤儿院长大 |
[21:20] | Nuns and… and everything. | 有修女 应有尽有 |
[21:25] | The full package. | 全套的 |
[21:36] | There was this older boy. | 当时有个比我大的男生 |
[21:40] | His name was Jesse. | 他叫杰西 |
[21:47] | Jesse thought he was better than me, | 杰西觉得他比我强 |
[21:50] | and I believed him, | 我相信了 |
[21:53] | and I was afraid of him. | 而且我很怕他 |
[21:57] | I’d cry every night. | 我每晚都会哭 |
[22:01] | For years, he– he treated me like a worm, | 那些年以来 他一直拿我当无名小卒 |
[22:06] | like I was worthless… | 就像我一文不值 |
[22:10] | like I was beneath him. | 在他之下 |
[22:12] | I’d make his bed, | 我得为他整理床铺 |
[22:14] | I’d clean our room. | 打扫房间 |
[22:20] | He treated me like I was his damn servant. | 他拿我当他的仆人一样 |
[22:31] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:34] | I’m nobody’s servant now. | 现在我谁的仆人也不是 |
[22:36] | If you cut me, my father will never give you what you want. | 你要是划伤我 我爸什么都不会给你的 |
[22:43] | That’s prospective, the future. | 那是以后的事 是未来 |
[22:47] | I’m more interested in the past. | 我对过去发生的事更感兴趣 |
[22:50] | Why’d you try and kill him, Eric? | 你为什么想杀了他 埃里克 |
[22:53] | – Because I could. – That’s not good enough. | -因为我愿意 -这回答可不够好 |
[23:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[23:10] | It was my father’s idea! | 是我爸的主意 |
[23:13] | We were gonna take Star City, | 我们要夺取星城 |
[23:16] | co-opt your networks. | 收编你的关系网 |
[23:18] | Take credit for my sweat equity? | 窃取我的心血吗 |
[23:20] | That is so inconsiderate. | 真是太不体贴了 |
[23:22] | Sounds like your precious little Quadrant | 看来你宝贝的四分体 |
[23:24] | is a bunch of selfish jerks. | 就是群自私的混蛋 |
[23:26] | They didn’t know. | 他们不知情 |
[23:29] | We never told them about you. | 我们没和他们提起过你 |
[23:31] | What? | 什么 |
[23:33] | My father and I, we never brought | 我爸和我 我们根本没有 |
[23:35] | your proposal to the Quadrant. | 把你的提议告诉四分体 |
[23:38] | You’re a nobody, so… | 你是个无名小辈 所以… |
[24:02] | Satisfied yet? | 满足了吗 |
[24:03] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | You’re alive now. | 你现在还活着 |
[24:07] | You want to stay that way? | 你想保持这种状态吗 |
[24:10] | Tell me when the Quadrant’s meeting. | 告诉我四分体的会议时间 |
[24:13] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[24:14] | Well, isn’t that convenient? | 真是太方便了 |
[24:16] | You gonna give me all the details? | 你要再告诉我一些细节吗 |
[24:19] | They’re not just gonna let you in. | 他们是不会接纳你的 |
[24:24] | I’m not planning on knocking. | 我可没打算好声好气地请求 |
[24:31] | Somehow, we moved past complicated | 不知怎么的 我们越过了复杂 |
[24:34] | and straight into crazy. | 直接跳到了疯狂 |
[24:37] | What I did to Cayden James, | 我对凯登·詹姆斯的所作所为 |
[24:40] | you think that’s crazy? | 你觉得那很疯狂吗 |
[24:42] | This is manning up. | 这叫男子气概 |
[24:44] | Manning up. I hate that phrase. | 男子气概 我讨厌这个词 |
[24:48] | Ok. Let’s talk this through. | 好吧 我们把计划过一遍 |
[24:49] | If the Quadrant is as powerful as you say, | 如果四分体像你说的那样强大 |
[24:52] | who knows what kind of firepower they have in there? | 谁知道他们有什么军火 |
[24:55] | You’re selling yourself short, kiddo. | 你低估自己了 孩子 |
[24:58] | You’re better than 10 men. | 你一人能顶得上十个男的 |
[25:00] | And if there’s more than 10? | 如果他们不止十个人呢 |
[25:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:03] | While I appreciate your self-confidence, | 尽管我很欣赏你的自信 |
[25:07] | you could be overestimating your powers of persuasion | 但你可能有一点点高估了 |
[25:10] | by just a little bit. | 自己说服别人的功力 |
[25:12] | You might not be their favorite person in the world | 你八成不会受他们的欢迎 |
[25:15] | considering what we’ve just done to the prince of hair gel. | 考虑到你刚刚对发胶王子的所作所为 |
[25:18] | I said, trust me. | 我说了 相信我 |
[25:21] | And I would find it a whole lot easier to do so | 如果你能告诉我 加入这个独家俱乐部 |
[25:25] | if you could just tell me | 为什么对你如此重要 |
[25:25] | why it is so important for you to be a part of this exclusive club. | 那么我可能会更容易相信你些 |
[25:30] | There are other ways you can build your empire. | 你可以用其他的方式建立你的王国 |
[25:34] | It’s not about empire building. | 这和建立王国无关 |
[25:36] | It’s about respect. | 而是在于尊重 |
[25:39] | Right, which you want, | 没错 这就是你想要的 |
[25:40] | and you’re willing to disrespect yourself | 而且你为了得到他们的尊重 |
[25:42] | in order to get it from them. | 甘愿自取其辱 |
[25:43] | – That’s not how it is. – Really? | -不是这么回事 -真的吗 |
[25:45] | Because that’s how it looks like it is. | 因为看上去就是这么回事 |
[25:48] | Back at that bar, you were talking about Jerry | 在酒吧那里 你谈论杰瑞的样子 |
[25:50] | like he still haunted you. | 让我觉得你依旧深受其扰 |
[25:52] | Jesse. It’s Jesse, and he does. | 杰西 他叫杰西 而且确实如此 |
[25:58] | Little bastard was right. | 那个小混蛋说得对 |
[26:01] | You know, a loser. | 我就是个失败者 |
[26:03] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[26:07] | Now you’re a king. Forget about him. | 如果 你是国王 把他忘了吧 |
[26:13] | I can’t. | 忘不掉 |
[26:18] | I was afraid of Jesse for so long | 我害怕杰西害怕了太长时间… |
[26:21] | that all I had was my fear… | 以至于我所拥有的只有恐惧… |
[26:26] | So I– | 所以我… |
[26:29] | I named that fear The Dragon. | 我将这种恐惧取名为恶龙 |
[26:34] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[26:35] | I lived with The Dragon for so long… | 我和恶龙一起生活了很长时间… |
[26:39] | It’s all I had… | 它就是我的一切 |
[26:43] | But now being a part of the Quadrant, | 但在我加入四分体之后 |
[26:46] | I’m gonna have something else… | 我就会拥有其他东西了 |
[26:50] | The type of power where I’ll never be nothing again. | 那种让我不再是无名小辈的力量 |
[26:56] | You remind me of the guy that brought me here… | 你让我想起了把我带过来的那个人 |
[27:00] | To this earth. | 带来这个地球 |
[27:04] | He…he had so much hate inside of him. | 他…他内心充满了仇恨 |
[27:09] | Took control over him. | 仇恨控制了他 |
[27:11] | I control The Dragon. | 我控制恶龙 |
[27:16] | It doesn’t control me. | 而不是它控制我 |
[27:31] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[27:34] | You coming or not? | 你来不来 |
[27:52] | Glad you decided to come. | 很高兴你决定来 |
[27:55] | Someone’s got to make sure you don’t get yourself killed. | 总得有人确保你不被杀 |
[27:59] | That’s why I’m glad. | 所以我很高兴 |
[28:08] | If the Quadrant’s everything you say they are, | 假如四分体真像你描述的那样 |
[28:09] | they’re gonna see this coming. | 他们绝对预见到了这事 |
[28:11] | Maybe. Family can be blinding. | 也许吧 但亲情使人盲目 |
[28:30] | You think they saw that coming? | 你觉得他们预见到了这个吗 |
[28:52] | We got incoming! | 有人入侵 |
[28:53] | Sounds like a little bit more than the 11 guys he said there were. | 听着不止他说的11个人啊 |
[28:57] | Had to soften the beach. | 得把入口弄开 |
[28:59] | C4 sends a message. | C4炸药传达了信息 |
[29:03] | Why don’t you send another one? | 你不如再去传达一个 |
[29:16] | Now the beach is soft. | 入口打开了 |
[29:50] | I went through a lot of trouble to get to this meeting. | 我费了很大劲才来到这个会议 |
[29:55] | It didn’t have to be, though. | 但是本不用如此的 |
[29:57] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[30:00] | C4 killed your son. | 杀了你儿子的是C4炸弹 |
[30:03] | Do you have any idea who I am, who we are? | 你到底知不知道我是谁 我们是谁 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[30:11] | That’s why I wanted to meet. | 所以我才想和你们见一面 |
[30:12] | If you know who we are, | 如果你知道我们是谁 |
[30:14] | you know I’m not going to kill you | 你就知道我不会 |
[30:15] | for what you did to my boy. | 因为你对我儿子的所作所为而要杀你 |
[30:17] | Well, that’s a relief. | 松了口气 |
[30:19] | I’m going to send you someplace far away from here, | 我要把你送到一个离这里很远的地方 |
[30:22] | to a hospital I own. | 送到我的一间医院里 |
[30:25] | They know every way there is to keep a man alive | 他们知道如何在把一个人凌迟 |
[30:29] | as other men carve pieces out of him. | 却让他不死 |
[30:33] | Sure. Sure you could go that way. | 当然 你当然可以这么做 |
[30:38] | You could try… | 你可以试试… |
[30:41] | But if you do, | 但如果你真这么做了 |
[30:43] | it’ll cost you billions annually. | 每年得花上几十亿 |
[30:48] | Take him, but make sure he doesn’t die. | 拿下他 但确保抓活的 |
[30:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:54] | He killed my boy. | 他杀了我儿子 |
[30:55] | Frankly, I’m surprised your idiot son made it this far. | 说实话 我很惊讶你那白痴儿子能活这么久 |
[31:00] | Talk as if your life depended upon it | 你好好说 这事关你的性命 |
[31:03] | because it does. | 真的 |
[31:07] | Like I said… | 我刚刚说过了… |
[31:12] | it wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 本不必如此的 |
[31:17] | Mr. Cartier’s son… | 卡地亚先生的儿子… |
[31:22] | was supposed to arrange this meeting without bloodshed, | 本应该安排这次会议 而不必引发血战 |
[31:26] | But Cartier senior, he wanted to go another way. | 但卡地亚老爹 他却想走另一条路 |
[31:30] | Because you’re not fit to be in the same room as us. | 因为你不配和我们共处一室 |
[31:34] | You’re a street thug, | 你就是个街头混混 |
[31:35] | not even qualified to work on one of our crews. | 甚至不配在我们手下工作 |
[31:38] | I came to this meeting | 我来和你们会面 |
[31:42] | because I have a business proposition. | 是因为我有个生意上的提议 |
[31:46] | You know what’s happening in Star City, right? | 你们知道星城如今的情况吧 |
[31:49] | I see it’s falling apart. | 我看到它正在分崩离析 |
[31:51] | I’ve seen chaos. | 我看到了混乱 |
[31:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:54] | Controlled chaos. | 控制下的混乱 |
[31:57] | What you see as dysfunction, | 你视其为故障 |
[32:01] | I see a machine running on full efficiency. | 我视其为一台全速运转的机器 |
[32:09] | I control the PD, | 控制警局 |
[32:11] | city hall, the ports, the rails. | 市政厅 码头 铁路 |
[32:16] | I control everything, and it could all be yours, | 一切都在我的掌控之中 这都可以是你的 |
[32:21] | All of it in exchange for one thing, | 只有一个条件 |
[32:27] | one thing. | 一个条件 |
[32:31] | A seat… | 一个位置 |
[32:35] | At this table. | 这个桌子上的一个位置 |
[32:40] | I don’t see an empty chair. | 我可看不到有空位子 |
[32:42] | Even if there was one, I would never sit | 即便有 我也不愿意 |
[32:44] | beside the man who killed my own blood. | 坐在杀死我的亲人的凶手旁边 |
[32:46] | He pushed me to it. | 他逼我的 |
[32:49] | And he pushed, and he pushed, | 他一直逼我 |
[32:54] | and he pushed. | 一直逼我 |
[32:57] | A man’s got his limitations. | 人是有极限的 |
[33:00] | And you are mine. | 你是我的极限 |
[33:04] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[33:07] | A street thug | 一个街头混混 |
[33:10] | who couldn’t even keep himself out of prison. | 甚至没能躲过监狱 |
[33:14] | You’re nothing… | 你什么也不是 |
[33:17] | A loser. | 只是一个失败者 |
[33:29] | Look it here. | 看这里 |
[33:33] | That’s an empty seat. | 有一个空位子了 |
[33:37] | We are successful because we’re deliberate, | 我们能成功是因为我们深思熟虑 |
[33:41] | disciplined, and precise. | 有纪律 一丝不苟 |
[33:44] | We’re not animals killing each other for scraps. | 我们不是为了一点食物就互相残杀的野兽 |
[33:47] | We are civilized. | 我们有文明 |
[33:48] | This is not. | 而这不能体现 |
[33:51] | But your proposal intrigues us, Mr. Diaz. | 但是 我对你的提议感兴趣 迪亚兹先生 |
[33:56] | We’d like to hear more. | 我们想听你详细说说 |
[34:13] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[34:26] | What’s wrong? You got what you wanted, | 怎么了 你达成了目的 |
[34:29] | you’re not a loser anymore. | 你不再是一个失败者了 |
[34:31] | You are a legitimate crime lord, | 你是一个真正的黑帮老大 |
[34:33] | and yet you still seem on edge. | 然而你依旧烦躁不安 |
[34:36] | You think a ring and a seat at the table | 你以为一枚戒指和一个位置 |
[34:38] | changes things for me. | 就能改变我吗 |
[34:40] | I think we ran a gauntlet because you thought it would. | 我觉得我们受到攻击是因为你认为这会改变你 |
[34:46] | It’s not over yet. | 还没有结束 |
[34:48] | There’s still one last thing I have to take care of. | 还有最后一件事需要解决 |
[35:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[35:43] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[35:50] | There are no survivors in the explosion | 爆炸中没有幸存者 |
[35:52] | that consumed a city block | 今早贫民区里的爆炸 |
[35:54] | in the Glades earlier this evening. | 吞噬了整个街区 |
[35:56] | Given the power of the blast, experts say that forensics | 考虑到爆炸威力 专家认为需要 |
[35:59] | may be required to determine the fate of the Green Arrow. | 法医确定绿箭侠的生死 |
[36:02] | Oh. Go! | 去吧 |
[36:07] | Hey, you. | 你在啊 |
[36:08] | – Hh, my God! – You ok? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[36:15] | Oh, I saw the explosion on the news, | 我在新闻里看到了爆炸 |
[36:17] | and you were right in the middle of it. | 你就在爆炸当中 |
[36:18] | Yeah. No. I fired a grappling arrow, and I flew… | 是 不 我射了一发抓钩箭… |
[36:21] | – You– – backwards right out of there. | -你 -飞了出来 |
[36:22] | I’m f–I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:24] | – Well, I’m–I’m not! – OK. | -我可不好 -好吧 |
[36:26] | Worrying about you out here is– | 在这里担心你 |
[36:29] | Well, it’s completely | 和在地堡里 |
[36:29] | different from worrying about you in the bunker. | 担心你的感觉完全不同 |
[36:31] | Right, because when you’re in the bunker, | 因为如果你在地堡 |
[36:32] | you feel like you can make a difference. | 你会觉得你能发挥作用 |
[36:35] | I can. I can make a difference. | 我能 我能发挥作用 |
[36:38] | I can–I can deploy backup. | 我可以提供支援 |
[36:41] | I can do–I don’t know. | 我能 我不知道 |
[36:43] | I can do something. Out here, I c– | 我能做些什么 在这里 我 |
[36:48] | I’m helpless out here. | 我束手无策 很无用 |
[36:49] | You aren’t helpless anywhere ever, | 天生你才必有用 |
[36:54] | But I’m not helpless either, all right? | 当然我也有用 对吧 |
[36:59] | Made a promise to that guy in there | 我和小家伙约定好了 |
[37:03] | I would always come back. | 一定会回来 |
[37:05] | Well, William made an excellent point | 威廉说得对 |
[37:08] | when he said you coming back | 他说你回来 |
[37:09] | is not always gonna be your decision. | 不总是你自己的选择 |
[37:12] | William does make excellent points, | 威廉说得没错 |
[37:15] | but I made the promise anyway. | 但我还是许诺了 |
[37:21] | I’m making the same promise to you | 我也要向你许诺 |
[37:23] | right here and right now. | 此时此地 |
[37:27] | Felicity… | 费利西蒂 |
[37:30] | I will always come back. | 我一定会回来 |
[37:50] | I’ve been waiting an hour. | 我等了一个小时了 |
[37:55] | Get up the stairs. | 走上来 |
[37:59] | I know you hate waiting. | 我知道你讨厌等待 |
[38:03] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[38:06] | That last thing I have to take care of. | 我需要解决的最后一个问题 |
[38:10] | I’ve got kids. | 我有孩子 |
[38:12] | They need me. Please, please don’t hurt me. | 他们需要我 不要伤害我 |
[38:14] | Whatever you want, I can give it to you. | 不论你想要什么 我都能给你 |
[38:16] | You’re lucky if you got two dimes to rub together on a good day. | 有钱的好日子才算幸运 |
[38:24] | How do you know me? | 你怎么知道我 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么 |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | How do I know you? | 我怎么知道你 |
[38:39] | I’ve known you | 我一直 |
[38:42] | my whole life. | 都知道你 |
[38:45] | What? | 什么 |
[38:48] | Laurel, meet Jesse Fredericco. | 劳蕾尔 这是杰西·弗雷德里科 |
[38:53] | Jesse… meet laurel. | 杰西 这是劳蕾尔 |
[38:58] | I don’t think people are supposed to know | 我以为人们应该不知道 |
[39:00] | that laurel’s working with a crime lord. | 劳蕾尔在和黑帮老大合作 |
[39:05] | “Crime lord. Crime lord.” | 黑帮老大 黑帮老大 |
[39:10] | I love the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个词 |
[39:15] | You really don’t remember me? | 你真的不记得我 |
[39:21] | Chillón? | 起伦 |
[39:26] | Diaz? | 迪亚兹 |
[39:30] | That is really disappointing. | 真让我失望 |
[39:35] | I thought I made a bigger impression. | 我以为我会留下更深的印象 |
[39:39] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[39:55] | Getting my payback. | 以牙还牙 |
[40:01] | I think that this is a little bit more than payback. | 我想这已经不只是以牙还牙了吧 |
[40:15] | See that? | 看见没 |
[40:20] | I took this from the fire. | 我从火里拿出来的 |
[40:25] | I stuck my hand right in. | 我把手伸进了火里 |
[40:33] | I had blisters. | 手上都是水疱 |
[40:36] | I had raw, cracked skin! | 都掉皮了 都裂开了 |
[40:42] | For weeks! | 好几周 |
[40:47] | Hey, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[40:54] | You still like fire? | 你还喜欢火吗 |
[41:04] | Ricardo. | 里卡多 |
[41:05] | I promised myself… | 我暗自发誓 |
[41:10] | when the time was right… | 等时机成熟 |
[41:15] | that I’d get my payback… | 等我不再是失败者了 |
[41:20] | when I wasn’t a loser. | 我就会报复你 |