Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] My name is Oliver Queen. 我是奥利弗·奎恩
[00:02] After 5 years in hell, I returned home 五年里 我被困在地狱
[00:04] with only one goal– to save my city. 只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
[00:07] Today, I fight that war on two fronts. 现在我有两个身份
[00:09] By day, I lead star city as its mayor, 白天 我是星城的市长
[00:12] But by night, I am someone else. 而晚上 我是另一个人
[00:14] I am…something else. 我是另一个存在
[00:16] I am the Green Arrow. 我就是绿箭侠
[00:19] Previously on “Arrow”… 《绿箭》前情回顾
[00:20] The new police captain– she’s on my payroll 新任警察队长 她是我的人
[00:22] along with a few other city officials. 还有其他几个官员
[00:24] See, guys like you never understand. 像你这样的人从不理解这些事
[00:26] Why whstroy a city when you can take it over? 当你能夺取一座城市的时候 为何要摧毁它呢
[00:31] Mr. Ramirez suffered a traumatic hemothorax. 拉米雷斯先生患了创伤性血胸
[00:34] The injury caused his lung to re-collapse. 他的伤造成了肺部萎缩
[00:36] Oliver Queen, you’re under arrest. 奥利弗·奎恩 你被捕了
[00:37] On what charges? 什么罪名
[00:38] Murder, assault, burglary, and kidnapping, 谋杀 伤人 盗窃以及绑架
[00:41] All stemming from your activity as the Green Arrow. 这都是你作为绿箭侠所做的
[00:43] I think I just found something. 我想我有发现
[00:44] There’s a record on how Watson found out you were wild dog. 这里记录了沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的
[00:46] There’s an audio recording. 这里有一段录音
[00:47] The FBI’s provided definitive proof 联调局已提供了可靠证据
[00:49] that Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow. 证明奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
[00:51] I’m gonna release the defendant on bail. 我会让被告进行保释
[00:54] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[00:56] Laurel Lance. 劳蕾尔·兰斯
[01:03] – Ollie? – Yeah. -奥利 -什么事
[01:05] Jean here has some good news for you. 简有一些好消息带给你
[01:07] I’m only used to good news if it’s accompanied by bad news. 只有好消息伴随着坏消息我才习惯
[01:09] Well, this news is unequivocal, Oliver. 这消息很确凿 奥利弗
[01:12] I can get the case against you dismissed. 我可以让你这个案子撤诉
[01:17] Have–have a seat. Tell me–tell me more. 请坐 告诉我细节
[01:19] I pored over the discovery documents 我浏览了地检官提交的
[01:21] produced by the district attorney. 披露文档
[01:23] Apparently, the FBI leveraged Rene Ramirez 显然 联调局利用雷内·拉米雷斯
[01:26] to testify against you based on surveillance that was leaked 作证检举你是基于一个罪犯
[01:29] by a known criminal. 泄露的监控录像
[01:30] – Cayden James. – Fruit of the poisonous tree. -凯登·詹姆斯 -毒树果实理论
[01:33] It’s a legal metaphor positing that 这是一个法学隐喻理论
[01:35] if the source of the evidence is tainted, 如果证据的来源是有污点的
[01:37] the evidence itself is tainted. 证据本身就是有污点的
[01:39] Mr. James’ actions were not only illegal, 詹姆斯先生的行为不仅违法
[01:41] but his death makes it impossible 他的死还让针对
[01:42] to corroborate the evidence against Mr. Ramirez. 拉米雷斯先生的证据变得无效
[01:45] So if there’s no case against Rene, 所以如果没有案子针对雷内
[01:46] there’s no case against me? 就没有案子针对我
[01:47] We’re going before Judge McGarvey 今天下午 我们要在
[01:49] on my motion to dismiss this afternoon. 麦加维法官面前进行撤诉
[01:51] Jean, are you sure? 简 你确定吗
[01:52] You–you can just make this go away? 你可以让这一切烟消云散吗
[01:54] Ollie, she’s positive. 奥利 她很确定
[01:56] Ok. I know you’re not used to getting good news, 我知道你不习惯接受好消息
[01:58] but this is what it sounds like. 但事情就是这样
[02:05] Mr. Mayor, we got an emergency at SCPD. 市长先生 星城警局有紧急情况
[02:08] Like I said, it was accompanied by some bad news. 我就说吧 总和坏消息一起来
[02:10] Jean, this is wonderful. 简 太棒了
[02:12] I will see you at the courthouse this afternoon. 下午法庭见
[02:13] Ok. 好
[02:16] What’s up? 怎么了
[02:17] Laurel just walked into police headquarters. 劳蕾尔刚进了警察局总部
[02:18] – What, to surrender? – Not exactly. -自首吗 -并不是
[02:21] She told them she’s Laurel Lance, 她自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯
[02:23] Our Laurel Lance! 我们的劳蕾尔·兰斯
[02:27] Ok. Why is she claiming to be Laurel Lance? 她为什么自称是劳蕾尔·兰斯
[02:29] Well, Dinah’s out for blood, 黛娜去复仇了
[02:31] ad Laurel Lance, public figure, 而劳蕾尔·兰斯作为公众人物
[02:32] is a much more difficult target than…Black Siren. 是比黑海妖更麻烦的目标
[02:36] Except it’s a lie. 除非这是一个谎言
[02:38] It’s all one big lie. 一个弥天大谎
[02:40] Well, we need to get to her before she gets to the press. 我们得在她被新闻界报道前找到她
[02:43] I woke up in a cell… 我在牢房中醒来
[02:45] And I managed to break down the door, 我设法冲出了门
[02:47] and I just–I ran. 就跑了出来
[02:50] They held you for two years? 他们关了你两年吗
[02:51] I don’t remember. 我记不得了
[02:53] They kept me drugged. 他们一直对我用药
[02:54] The black canary was reported dead, 黑金丝雀被报道死亡
[02:56] killed in a prison riot. 于一场监狱动乱中遇害
[02:58] Damien Darhk– he stabbed me, 达米恩·达克 他捅了我
[03:00] And the next thing I knew, I was– 接着我就发现
[03:02] I was in– I was in that cell. 我在牢房里了
[03:04] I don’t know how, but this is really, really bad. 我不知道会怎么样 但这真的很糟
[03:05] Bad that we should have seen this coming. 我们早该预料到会这么糟
[03:07] Should have known that she’d eventually try 该知道她最终会去
[03:08] to pull something like this. 编出这样的故事
[03:10] Why would Damien Darhk do this to you? 达米恩·达克为什么对你这样
[03:11] Why would he fake your death? 他为什么伪造你的死
[03:12] I don’t know why he would want to fake my death. 我也不知道他这么做的原因
[03:16] Maybe–maybe to torture the Green Arrow. 也许是为了折磨绿箭侠
[03:19] So you know who the Green Arrow is? 所以你知道绿箭侠是谁
[03:22] Ollie! Ollie! 奥利 奥利
[03:25] I never thought I’d see you again. 我没想过还会见到你
[03:31] Daddy. 爸爸
[03:33] Daddy! Oh, dad. 爸爸 爸
[03:35] Can you tell us any more information on where you’ve been? 你之前去过哪里 能透露更多细节吗
[03:37] You notably outed Ms. Lance 你在兰斯小姐的葬礼上
[03:38] as the black canary at her funeral. 特别指出她是黑金丝雀
[03:40] That now seems a little suspicious 如今这似乎有些可疑
[03:42] in light of the recent allegations 鉴于最近有断言
[03:43] that you are the Green Arrow. 说你就是绿箭侠
[03:44] It doesn’t, and it’s not. 不可疑 也不是那样
[03:47] I have made no secret of the fact 我没有隐瞒任何事情
[03:49] that when necessary I have been in contact 我在必要的时候联系过
[03:51] with green arrow and his team. 绿箭侠以及他的团队
[03:54] He told me about Laurel Lance. 他告诉我劳蕾尔·兰斯的事
[03:56] Well, I wasn’t talking to myself. 我那时候不是自说自话
[03:57] Is that true, Ms. Lance? 是真的吗 兰斯小姐
[03:58] Ms. Lance, is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow? 兰斯小姐 奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗
[04:05] I really do think that Ms. Lance could– 我真觉得兰斯小姐需要
[04:08] could use some time with her family 需要些时间陪伴家人
[04:10] and some privacy. 需要些空间
[04:11] Let’s go. 走吧
[04:12] – Ms. Lance… – Ms. Lance… -兰斯小姐 -兰斯小姐
[04:14] Is Oliver Queen the Green Arrow? 奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭侠吗
[04:29] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在做什么
[04:30] What? You said you wanted me to be more like Laurel, 什么 你说想让我表现得像劳蕾尔
[04:32] so I thought I’d give it a try. 我就试了一试
[04:34] I really wish I believed that. 我真希望我信了你
[04:36] Where’s the money you stole from the city? 你偷的市里的钱在哪
[04:39] Yeah. About that, slight hiccup. 那个嘛 出了点小问题
[04:42] So I went to where I stashed it, 所以我去了藏钱的地方
[04:45] And it’s been cleaned out. 但钱没了
[04:47] It’s gone. Poof. 消失得无影无踪
[04:48] So without the money, you what– 所以没有钱 你要怎样
[04:50] Decided to become Laurel Lance 决定变成劳蕾尔·兰斯
[04:52] because she’s a public figure 因为她是公众人物
[04:54] and harder to kill? 很难下手吗
[04:56] You’re really that afraid of Dinah Drake, aren’t you? 你就那么怕黛娜·德雷克吗
[04:59] Not just afraid of Dinah. 不只是怕她
[05:01] Afraid of whoever manipulated Cayden James 而是怕操控凯登·詹姆斯相信
[05:03] into thinking I killed his son. 我杀了他儿子的人
[05:05] Because that’s probably who killed James, too. 因为那恐怕也是杀了詹姆斯的人
[05:07] Who did it– Anatoly or Diaz? 谁干的 阿纳托利还是迪亚兹
[05:11] Or you. 或者是你
[05:13] I mean, she could have just easily killed 她可以轻易杀死
[05:15] both of them. 他们二人
[05:16] While I don’t exactly have an airtight alibi 我无法无懈可击地证明自己
[05:18] for Cayden, I believe his son 没杀凯登 但我认为他儿子
[05:20] was killed when I was incarcerated at A.R.G.U.S. 在我被天眼会囚禁时就被杀了
[05:23] Who did it? 谁干的
[05:25] Anatoly or Diaz? 阿纳托利还是迪亚兹
[05:28] Talking out of school will get me in trouble. 我乱说话会有麻烦的
[05:30] Look. Whoever went after James 杀害詹姆斯的人
[05:31] is clearly coming for you next, 很显然也会来害你
[05:34] So why don’t you cooperate with us? 你为什么不和我们合作
[05:36] Help us find the money, and maybe we can 帮我们找到那笔钱 然后也许我们会
[05:38] just protect you. 保护你
[05:40] Little trivia. 一点冷知识
[05:42] there’s a Thea Queen on the earth 我来的地球上
[05:44] that I come from, too, 也有个西娅·奎恩
[05:46] only she’s not as pathetically naive as you. 她可不像你这样天真得可悲
[05:50] Look. This is a lot simpler than you’re making it. 这事比你们说的简单多了
[05:54] You’re gonna protect me, 你们得保护我
[05:55] and you’re going to help protect me 你们还得配合我这个故事
[05:57] by going along with this story that 说我就是真正的劳蕾尔·兰斯
[06:00] I’m the real Laurel Lance. 以此来保护我
[06:04] Why would we do that? 我们为什么要这么做
[06:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:06] Maybe because of all the reporters that are just in the next room, 也许是因为隔壁屋里的那群记者
[06:11] you know it’s only a matter of time 你知道他们早晚要
[06:12] before they ask me who the green arrow is again. 再问我谁是绿箭侠
[06:17] What would you like me to tell them? 你希望我对他们说什么呢
[06:22] We’re done here. 到此为止吧
[06:31] Mr. Mayor, may I speak to you for a minute? 市长先生 我能跟你说句话吗
[06:34] Yes. 当然
[06:37] What’s all the fuss? 这都什么乱七八糟的
[06:38] Laurel lance just turned up…alive. 劳蕾尔·兰斯刚活着露面了
[06:41] Believe it or not, she’s actually– 不管你信不信 她其实
[06:42] I know who she is. 我知道她是谁
[06:45] Sorry to pull you away, but payday’s friday, 抱歉让你抽空过来 但付款日是周五
[06:47] and my officers aren’t gonna get their checks. 并且我的警官们不收支票
[06:49] Captain Hill, I’m still working 希尔队长 我还在努力
[06:50] on recovering the money that was extorted. 找回被夺走的钱
[06:52] And I have an idea to buy us time 我有个主意可以给我们争取时间
[06:53] that I wanted to run past you. 但必须征得你的同意
[06:55] Let’s hear it. 说说看
[06:55] The department has years of seized assets– 部门多年来收缴了一些资产
[06:58] sports cars, mansions, 跑车 豪宅
[06:59] even a stuffed polar bear, if you can believe it. 难以置信的是还有个毛绒北极熊呢
[07:02] At least 2/3 of the property 至少三分之二的财产
[07:04] has cleared the court process for sale. 都办好了出售的法律手续
[07:06] If we auction it off, we can raise 如果我们把它们拍卖了 我们可以
[07:08] as much as 30 million. 拿到大约三千万
[07:09] 30? Set that in motion. 三千万 马上去办
[07:13] That’s– thank you. 这 谢谢你
[07:18] – Hello. – Don’t talk to me. -你好 -别跟我说话
[07:20] Captain hill. 希尔队长
[07:21] Can I talk to you for a minute? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[07:21] It’s about laurel lance. 关于劳蕾尔·兰斯
[07:22] That’s a hell of a thing, isn’t it? 这事真诡异 对吧
[07:24] She said they faked her death 她说他们伪造了她的死亡
[07:25] and then she was held captive for two years. 她还被关了两年
[07:27] Yeah, it sure is. 是很诡异
[07:30] Anyone catch that case yet? 有人为此立案了吗
[07:31] You want it, it’s yours, 你想要就把案子给你了
[07:33] But right now, she’s going to the hospital for a gsw. 但现在 她因为枪伤住院了
[07:35] I’m patient. 我很有耐心
[07:44] – C-dawg! – Hey, Zoe! -C兄 -佐伊
[07:46] Great. Love that that name’s sticking around. 能接着用那名字真好
[07:48] That’s amazing! 太棒了
[07:50] The babysitter had to go home two hours ago. 保姆两小时前有事回家了
[07:53] Where’s my dad? 我爸人呢
[07:54] Have a seat. 坐
[07:58] Something happened. 出了点事
[07:59] He’s gonna be OK, 他没出事
[08:01] but I need to tell you about it. 但我得告诉你
[08:06] This is inappropriate. 这不合程序
[08:08] My motion should be heard in open court. 我的申请应当被开庭处理
[08:10] I requested it be heard in chambers. 我申请的在内庭处理
[08:11] Oh, to what, hide the embarrassment 为了什么 为了掩饰
[08:13] Of having your case dismissed? 你的案子被撤销的尴尬
[08:14] Actually, we’re taking Mr. Ramirez off our witness list. 实际上 拉米雷斯先生已经被剔除出证人列表了
[08:17] Considering he was your sole witness 考虑到他是你指控奎恩先生的
[08:18] against mr. Queen, I renew my motion to have this case– 唯一证人 我重新动议本案
[08:21] – He’s not our sole witness. -What? No, no, no, no. -他不是我们的唯一证人 -什么 不不不
[08:24] Discovery on this case is closed. 本案的侦查阶段已经结束
[08:26] This is newly discovered information, your honor. 这是最新发现的信息 法官阁下
[08:27] 该案确立了布雷迪规则 即控方有义务令辩方知悉所有证据 无论该证据对辩方是否有利
[08:27] We’ll make the witness’ proffer available to the defense 我们会遵循布雷迪诉马里兰州的判例
[08:29] in accordance with “Brady v. Maryland.” 令辩方知晓证人证词
[08:31] Who is the witness? 证人是谁
[08:32] Someone with enemies on both sides of the law. 一位在黑白两道都有仇家的人
[08:34] That’s why we’re doing this in chambers 这就是我们在内庭处理此事的缘故
[08:36] and why I granted the district attorney’s 也是为何我批准了检方的
[08:38] request for a suppression order. 言论禁止令申请
[08:39] Right. I get it. It’s sensitive. 我理解 这很敏感
[08:41] What is the witness’ name? 证人的名字是什么
[08:44] Roy Harper. 罗伊·哈珀
[08:50] How did they even find Roy? 他们怎么找到罗伊的
[08:52] We didn’t know where he was. 我们都不知道他在哪儿
[08:53] We didn’t even know what name he was working under. 我们甚至不知道他现在用什么名字
[08:55] I didn’t think anybody did. Did– 我不认为有人知道 你
[08:58] – Did you? – No, no. -你知道吗 -不
[08:59] God. I couldn’t even find him for you guys’ wedding reception. 天 我在你们的婚宴上都找不到他
[09:02] Doesn’t matter how they did it. They did. 不管他们怎么找到的 反正找到了
[09:03] Now we have to figure out what to do next. 我们现在得想出接下来的做法
[09:05] He’s definitely not cooperating voluntarily. 他肯定不是自愿合作的
[09:07] Well, it’s been two years. I mean, there might be 已经两年了 可能有
[09:08] some pressure points that we don’t know about, 什么我们不知道的把柄
[09:10] some people he cares about, some– 某个他在意的人 某个
[09:13] It’s been a long time. 已经很久了
[09:14] Either way, we need to know what Roy 不论什么情况 我们得知道罗伊
[09:16] is going to say in court, 要在法庭上要说什么
[09:17] which means we need to know where he is right now. 所以我们得知道他现在在哪儿
[09:20] Oliver, he’s a state witness. 奥利弗 他现在是控方证人
[09:21] I know our whole thing is extralegal, 我知道这些都游离于法律之外
[09:23] but maybe we should let your lawyer deal with this. 但也许我们应该让你的律师处理这个
[09:25] The DA’s office does not have the capabilities of finding Roy, 地检办没有能力找到罗伊
[09:28] which means this was either Diaz or Anatoly. 所以迪亚兹或阿纳托利找到的
[09:31] You think whoever’s pulling 你认为幕后推手
[09:32] strings on this is still tugging them? 还在操控他们
[09:34] Well, if you’re in the mood for some witness tampering, 如果你愿意阻拦或恫吓证人
[09:36] I think I have a line on where the DA is holding Roy. 我有办法找到地检办关押罗伊的地方
[09:38] They’ve rented out several rooms of the top floor 他们租了市区一家宾馆顶楼的
[09:40] of a hotel downtown. 几个房间
[09:41] Hotel– easily guarded position 宾馆 容易看守的地点
[09:42] With lots of civilians. 有很多市民
[09:43] We break in, get spotted, Oliver, 我们闯入 然后被目击 奥利弗
[09:45] we make their case for them. 我们就帮他们立案了
[09:46] Guys, if Ollie is right and Roy is in trouble 要是奥利是对的 迪亚兹或阿纳托利
[09:49] with Diaz or Anatoly, we need to be protecting him. 在找罗伊麻烦 我们得保护他
[09:54] So we wait until dark to do recon 我们天黑后侦查
[09:56] and then find possible points of entry. 然后找到可能的进入点
[10:02] No exertion or sudden movements. 动作要轻要慢
[10:04] Don’t want to risk reopening the wound. 你不想让伤口裂开吧
[10:09] Could– could you give us a minute, please? 能让我们独处一下吗
[10:14] What, is mom coming to visit or something? 怎么 妈妈要过来还是怎样
[10:17] Ok. Firstly, she’s not your mom, and second, no. 首先 她不是你妈妈 其次 她不来
[10:20] I caught her right after your little performance 你在镜头前的小小表演之后
[10:22] for the cameras and told her to hold off for a bit 我立刻告诉她稍微等等
[10:24] while I checked you out. 先让我确认你的身份
[10:24] That poor woman’s been burned enough by this sort of thing. 那可怜女人被这些事折磨得够惨了
[10:28] More of Laurel’s stuff. 又是劳蕾尔的东西
[10:31] And I was just getting used to the last outfit. 我才刚习惯上套衣服
[10:33] Well, forensics has that one. 法医拿走了那件衣服
[10:35] Anyway, you want to pass for the real laurel, 你要想被当成真的劳蕾尔
[10:38] You better get used to her style. 最好习惯她的风格
[10:40] You call this… style? 你管这个叫 风格
[10:43] Look. Are you here just to make sure 听着 你来这里是为了确保
[10:44] my health insurance is up to date, 我的健康保险已经更新了
[10:46] Or are you here to protect me from her? 还是来保护我免受她的伤害
[10:51] Just get dressed. 穿衣服吧
[11:02] Laurel Lance–she died in this hospital. 劳蕾尔·兰斯 她死在了这间医院里
[11:05] I pronounced her. There was an autopsy. 是我宣告的 当时还做了尸检
[11:08] Of course, I’ve seen my share of things 当然了 我见多了
[11:10] I once would have considered miraculous. 我曾经认为是不可思议的事
[11:13] I mean, in a world where a man can run faster than light, 在这样一个有人能跑得比光还快的世界里
[11:16] I suppose anything’s possible. 我猜一切皆有可能吧
[11:18] That’s why I need to rule out the chance 所以我才需要排除
[11:19] that this person could be an imposter. 这个人是冒牌货的可能
[11:21] The DNA test will tell us that. DNA测试就能够做到
[11:24] Excuse me. 失陪
[11:31] Look. I know what you’re doing here, all right? 听着 我知道你来这里是为了干什么
[11:32] You’re going after Laurel 你要抓住劳蕾尔
[11:33] because of what happened to your friend, 为了给你朋友报仇
[11:34] and I get that, ok? 我理解
[11:36] It’s what I would do 如果我爱的人死了
[11:37] if someone I loved was dead. 我也会这么做
[11:39] You mean, it’s just what you’d do with a criminal, Quentin, 你的意思是你对一个罪犯也会这么做吗 昆汀
[11:41] Which, by the way, is what she is. 顺带一提 她就是个罪犯
[11:42] Yeah. Well, you and I both know that, 没错 我俩都清楚这点
[11:44] but, you know, she’s turned herself into a beloved public figure. 但她装成了一个受人喜爱的公众人物
[11:48] She’s also said that she’s got no compunctions 她还说过自己不会后悔
[11:51] about outing Oliver, and… 泄露奥利弗的身份 而且…
[11:54] I don’t think she’ll stop with him. 我不认为她会停下
[11:55] Oh. So you’re doing this for my sake? 所以说你这是为了我好
[11:57] No. For all of our sakes. 不 是为了我们大家好
[11:59] I’ve been making progress with her, Dinah, ok? 我在她身上取得了进展 黛娜
[12:02] I’m not finished, but if she lives as my Laurel– 虽然还没成功 但如果变成了我的劳蕾尔
[12:05] She is not your Laurel. 她不是你的劳蕾尔
[12:08] Your Laurel wouldn’t have murdered Vince or anyone else. 你的劳蕾尔不会谋杀文斯或者其他人
[12:11] She did, and you are delusional 但她会 如果你觉得自己能改变她
[12:14] if you think you can change her. 那你是在做梦
[12:15] No. I’m telling you 不 我告诉你
[12:17] I’ve been changing her, ok? 我已经在改变她了 明白吗
[12:18] All I’m asking from you is just a chance. 我只求你给我一个机会
[12:21] Please. 求你了
[12:25] What’s taking her so long? 她怎么换了这么长时间
[12:33] Where’d she go? 她去哪里了
[12:34] The police officer took her, 一位警官带走了她
[12:35] said something about a safe house. 说到什么安全屋之类的
[12:37] No, no. I am the lead detective on this case. 不不 我才是负责这案子的警探
[12:45] You did this. 是你干的
[12:46] What are you talking about? 你在胡说什么呢
[12:47] I want to know where she is, too, you know. 我也想知道她在哪里
[12:58] Is my father not coming? 我爸不来吗
[13:03] Where are you taking me? 你要带我去哪里
[13:05] To see Mr. Diaz. 去见迪亚兹先生
[13:17] Guessing Roy’s in the room with the police outside. 我猜罗伊在那间外面有警察的房间里
[13:21] Yeah, reading the wrong end of a phone book. 没错 正在被毒打
[13:25] It’s risky terrain. 这地形很危险
[13:26] You just told me he’s getting beaten on. 你刚刚告诉我他在被毒打
[13:28] You still not sure we should do this? 然后你居然还在犹豫吗
[13:30] Two-man team on the balcony. 阳台上有两个人
[13:32] If we can get past them, that’s our best bet. 如果我们能躲过他们 才比较有机会
[13:34] John, he’s in there because of me. 约翰 他在里面完全是因为我
[13:36] He’s been on the run for 3 years. 他在外潜逃了3年
[13:37] Oliver, that’s his choice. 奥利弗 这是他的选择
[13:39] I know that, but did I learn anything from it? 我知道 但我从中明白了什么呢
[13:41] Roy put on the hood. 罗伊戴上了兜帽
[13:43] He sacrificed himself for me, 他为了我牺牲了自己
[13:46] and I asked you to do the same thing 我还让你做过同样的事
[13:48] at the expense of your safety and your family. 甚至是以你的安全和家庭为代价
[13:50] Difference was I wanted 区别在于 我想要
[13:53] to put on the hood, Oliver. 戴上那个兜帽 奥利弗
[13:54] Listen. I’ve been good for the past two months– 听着 我过去两个月状态一直不错
[13:56] Good–but instead of giving me back the hood, 很不错 但你没让我重新戴上兜帽
[13:58] you’ve had Cisco make me a new suit. 反而让西斯科给我做了一套新战服
[14:00] There it is. There’s a 15-second opening. 来了 15秒的空缺
[14:02] That is our window. 那就是我们的机会
[14:19] We got her from here. 现在起由我们接手
[14:20] Head back to SCPD before you’re missed. 在被别人发现前你赶紧回星城警局
[14:22] Laurel, s vozvrashcheniyem. 劳蕾尔 欢迎回来
[14:26] Is it Laurel or Laurel these days? 你是原来的劳蕾尔 还是最近的劳蕾尔
[14:29] So confusing this doppelganger business, 二重身这种事总是让我搞不清楚
[14:31] but you seem to figure it out. 但你似乎分得很清楚
[14:33] – Diaz killed Cayden. – He told me. -迪亚兹杀了凯登 -他告诉我了
[14:37] No honor among thieves or crime lords, I guess. 毛贼和犯罪头目之间没有信誉可言
[14:41] Oh, well. 好了
[14:42] Diaz manipulated the both of us, 迪亚兹玩弄了我们俩
[14:44] lied to the both of us. 欺骗了我们俩
[14:45] This whole time, he’s had his own agenda. 从头到尾 他都有自己的算盘
[14:47] That doesn’t bother you? 你对此居然不生气吗
[14:49] I’m not sentimental. 我不怎么情绪化
[14:51] I am Russian. 我是俄罗斯人
[14:52] I am in this city for two reasons only. 我来这座城市只有两个理由
[14:55] One is revenge against Oliver Queen, 一是为了找奥利弗·奎恩报仇
[15:00] and two is money. 二是为了钱
[15:02] I’m happy to work with whoever can get me either. 能帮我实现其中之一 我就乐意合作
[15:05] You’re in this city because the Bratva cast you out. 你来这座城市是因为兄弟会把你赶出来了
[15:08] Well, there’s that, too. 这也是原因之一
[15:15] There is a 15-second window where neither roof guard 空调通风管有15秒的空缺
[15:16] is watching the hvac vent. 没有警卫看守
[15:18] – We can get in that way. – All right. -我们可以从那里进去 -好的
[15:19] Well, did you see him? Is he ok? 你们看见他了吗 他还好吗
[15:21] We can get him out. 我们会把他救出来的
[15:22] I know, and I’m coming with you. 我知道 而且我要和你们一起去
[15:26] I thought you didn’t do this anymore. 我还以为你不再这么做了
[15:28] Ollie, it’s Roy. 奥利 这可是罗伊
[15:29] Right, but, Thea, you shouldn’t do this, 没错 但是 西娅 你不该这么做
[15:31] and I understand it’s hypocritical pointing out that 我知道我说你夹杂了私人情感
[15:33] you have a personal involvement. 显得我有点虚伪
[15:35] Doesn’t make me wrong. 但这话并不假
[15:37] More importantly, 更重要的是
[15:39] you have not been field ready 你从昏迷中醒来后
[15:40] since you got out of your coma. 还没有准备好出外勤
[15:41] I’ll be fine, ok, 我不会有事的
[15:44] and did you guys even measure the vents? 你们有量过通风口吗
[15:45] Because you should be asking if I’m the right size 因为你们该问问我的体型适不适合
[15:47] to fit through them. 钻进去
[15:48] Don’t think either of you two can. 我觉得你俩都钻不进去
[15:50] Where are you guys keeping my suit? 你们把我的制服放哪儿了
[15:55] You ok? 你没事吧
[15:57] It’s just like riding a bike. 不过是骑个车
[15:59] It really isn’t. 并不是
[16:01] I can buy you a few extra seconds. 我能为你再争取几秒钟
[16:03] – I’m ready. – All right. -我准备好了 -行
[16:12] What’s that for? 那是干什么
[16:13] There’s not a home game tonight, is there? 今晚没有主场比赛吧
[16:40] Want to keep going, 你是想继续被折磨
[16:42] or you gonna testify? 还是同意作证
[16:44] You know, I’m not a lawyer, 我不是名律师
[16:46] but I’m pretty sure torturing your witness 但我很确定折磨你的证人
[16:47] isn’t gonna be great for your case. 不利于你的案子
[16:49] You don’t think we know how to put you in a world of hurt 你觉得我们不知道让你痛不欲生
[16:52] without leaving a mark? 而不留下痕迹吗
[16:59] No. Ohh! 不
[17:09] Are you getting this? 你们收到了吗
[17:10] I’m enhancing their badge numbers. 我在识别他们的警徽号
[17:12] Just when you thought Oliver 你还觉得奥利弗
[17:13] took down all the crooked cops last year. 去年惩处了所有坏警察
[17:15] – I’m going in. – I wouldn’t. -我要进去了 -换我就不会
[17:17] They got 6 more guys in the hall. 大厅又来了六个人
[17:18] Stand down. I know it’s hard, 稍等 我知道很难忍
[17:20] but you have to wait. 但你得等等
[17:27] I’m working up an appetite here. 我打得肚子都饿了
[17:30] Hey. We’re gonna get some big belly burger. 我们去吃点大胃王汉堡吧
[17:33] You decide to play nice, I might give you the fries. 你好好表现的话 我就赏你薯条吃
[17:50] Is that my hood? 是我的兜帽吗
[17:53] It looks good on you. 你穿上很好看
[18:02] I–I’m sorry if you’re seeing someone– 抱歉如果你在和别人约会
[18:04] I’m not. I didn’t take your advice. 没有 我没有采取你的建议
[18:06] No kids, no wife, and I really, really hate minivans. 没孩子 没老婆 而且我真的恨小货车
[18:11] How did they find you? 他们怎么找到你的
[18:13] I was in St. Roche, and the star city cops, 我在圣罗克星城警察
[18:16] they tased me, and they threw me in the back of a van. 电击了我 然后把我扔到货车后面
[18:19] They knew everything. They knew about Oliver, 他们什么都知道 他们知道奥利弗
[18:20] They knew about me faking my death, 他们知道我死亡造假
[18:21] They–they knew it all. 他们全知道
[18:23] SCPD SWAT incoming. 星城警局特警队来了
[18:25] Speedy, you want to get out of there now. 快手 现在快出来
[18:27] Speedy, move! 快手 出来
[18:30] Ok. We’re leaving. 好 我们这就走
[18:32] No. You’re leaving. 不 是你要走
[18:33] I’m in no shape to be swinging from rooftops. 我这样子没法荡下屋顶
[18:35] I’m not leaving without you. 我不能抛下你离开
[18:38] They’re coming in hot! 他们马上就来
[18:39] You got to go right now. 你现在就得走
[18:40] Damn it, speedy! Get out of there! 该死 快手 快出来
[18:42] – I’m getting you out of here. – No, no, you can’t. -我现在带你出来 -不 你不行
[18:44] – You have to go. – No. I’m not leaving you. -你必须得走了 -不 我不要抛下你
[18:47] Speedy, they’re right outside the door! 快手 他们就在门外
[18:49] I’m not losing you again. 我不要再失去你
[18:53] – Just go sit. – Thea! -去坐着 -西娅
[19:06] What the hell do you think you’re doing? 你以为自己在做什么
[19:07] I needed some air. 我需要透气
[19:09] You’re gonna need air. 你会需要的
[19:13] What the hell did you just do? 你刚做了什么
[19:15] I just saved your life! 救了你的命
[19:16] There was too many of them in there. 他们人太多了
[19:17] They would have killed you both. 他们会杀了你们两个
[19:19] Look. We will get Roy back. 听着 我们会救罗伊回来
[19:23] I am promising you. 我向你保证
[19:25] We will get him back. 我们会救他回来
[19:34] They’re really circling the wagons now. 他们现在严阵以待
[19:35] They’ve upped security tenfold. 提升了安保十倍
[19:37] He was bleeding internally, so if we don’t get to him soon, 他在内出血 所以我们不快点救他
[19:39] – They’re going to kill him. – They will not. -他们会杀了他的 -他们不会
[19:42] Because they need him alive to testify against me. 因为他们需要他活着指证我
[19:44] Not they. Diaz. I pulled financials 不是他们 是迪亚兹 我调出了
[19:46] on both the police officers that were torturing Roy. 折磨罗伊的两个警察的财务表
[19:48] They both receive generous dividend payments 他们都收到了大笔
[19:50] from stocks in a Corto Maltese-based shell corporation. 在柯尔多马尔蒂斯空壳公司的股票分红
[19:53] It financed a company that was manufacturing 它资助了生产我用来
[19:55] the drug I used to treat my injury, 治疗创伤的药
[19:57] Ricardo Diaz’s company. 里卡多·迪亚兹的公司
[19:59] Both officers were on duty when Cayden James was killed, 凯登·詹姆斯被杀时两个警察都值班
[20:01] And all the officers that were there tonight, 今晚所有警察都在
[20:02] We have reason to believe, are working with Diaz, too. 我们有理由相信 他们也和迪亚兹勾结
[20:05] So Diaz has been playing us since the beginning. 所以说迪亚兹从一开始就在耍我们
[20:07] Or he’s just been playing you. 或者说只是在耍你
[20:14] She’s upset. She’s worried about Roy. 她很伤心 她担心罗里
[20:17] Yeah. So am I. 我也是
[20:22] I had to pull you out of there. 我必须带你离开
[20:23] No. You–you could have come in. 不 你本可以进来
[20:25] I come in there, and it’s you and me 如果我进去 就是你我
[20:27] against a SWAT team in a tight space. 在小空间对付一队特警
[20:29] Nobody comes out of there, 没人能出来
[20:31] Especially not Roy. 特别是罗伊
[20:34] You know, there are times 你知道 有一段时间
[20:37] that I feel like my life completely fell apart 罗伊离开后我觉得我的生活
[20:40] when Roy left– 彻底崩溃了
[20:42] from my bloodlust to Malcolm to the coma. 从嗜血到马尔科姆到昏迷
[20:47] Knowing he was out there, that he was ok, 知道他在那里 他还好
[20:51] It made my life just a little bit easier. 让我的生活容易了一点
[20:55] Ever since mom died, I haven’t known much 自从妈妈死后 我还没有
[20:57] of anything other than the fact that I want to 像这样想要确保他的安全
[20:59] make sure he is safe, and I will do 并且我会的
[21:01] whatever it takes to make sure that happens. 不论什么代价
[21:04] We all will, speedy. 我们都会的 快手
[21:06] Felicity may have just found something. 费利西蒂有所发现
[21:07] SCPD just requisitioned a transport prison van. 星城警局刚申请了一辆运输车
[21:11] They’re moving Roy to a new safe house. 他们带罗里去新的安全屋
[21:12] We just don’t know when. 我们只是不知道什么时候
[21:14] That’s it. 就是这时
[21:15] That’s when we get him. 这时我们救他
[21:17] There’s something else. 还有别的
[21:20] No, no, no, no. Ok. You know what? 不 不 好吧 这么说吧
[21:22] Who can tell me where Laurel Lance is? 谁能告诉我劳蕾尔·兰斯在哪
[21:24] Can you tell me that? 你能告诉我吗
[21:26] And when will he be available? 他什么时候有空
[21:29] No, no, no, no. No, thank you. 不 不 谢谢
[21:30] I’ll call back. 我再回电
[21:32] I swear this isn’t me, all right? 我保证不是我的原因
[21:35] I need to speak with you. 我需要和你谈谈
[21:37] You, too. 还有你
[21:50] Turn the cameras off. 关掉摄像
[21:57] Cayden James was murdered right there by Ricardo Diaz. 就在这里凯登·詹姆斯被里卡多·迪亚兹谋杀了
[22:01] Oh, my god. 天啊
[22:02] And it was covered up by the SCPD. 而且被星城警局掩盖掉了
[22:06] I thought Cayden James was killed 我以为凯登·詹姆斯是在
[22:08] by another inmate on his transfer to Iron Heights. 转移到铁山监狱时被别的犯人杀了
[22:10] Felicity found out what actually happened. 费利西蒂查出了真相
[22:13] Never made it to Iron Heights. 他没能到达铁山监狱
[22:15] The cops on duty are on Diaz’s payroll. 当值警察被迪亚兹收买了
[22:18] They faked the transfer. 他们假造了运送
[22:20] – Doing that would take– – A systemic breach -这么做需要… -系统性地
[22:22] of the police department, 渗入警察局
[22:25] Worse than last year’s corruption. 比去年的腐败更严重
[22:26] I didn’t think that was even possible. 我以为这并不可能
[22:28] Neither did I. 我也是
[22:29] Dinah, I know that you don’t believe in me right now, 黛娜 我知道你现在不相信我
[22:33] And I know the two of you don’t trust each other 而且我知道你们两个有理由互相不信任
[22:35] for good reason, but the both of you believe 但是你们都相信
[22:39] in the badge. 警徽
[22:40] I need you working together. 我需要你们齐心协力
[22:42] I need to know how deep this goes. 我需要知道这牵扯多深
[22:44] I need to know who in that room we can trust, 我需要知道那里有谁我们可以信任
[22:48] Which means you got to put your vendetta on hold. 意味着你需要暂且搁下仇恨
[22:54] – Ok. – We can work out of my place. -好吧 -我们可以在我的地方工作
[22:57] Walls here got ears. 隔墙有耳
[22:59] And this is why I couldn’t find Laurel 这也是为什么我找不到劳蕾尔
[23:01] because those bent cops sprung her. 因为那些腐败警察帮她跑路
[23:03] Or they took her someplace worse. 或者他们把她带到更糟的地方
[23:07] Diaz’s feelings were so hurt when you tried to run. 你试图逃跑时迪亚兹很受伤
[23:11] It’s as if you don’t trust him or something. 好像你不相信他一样
[23:13] I’m still trying to figure out why you do. 我还在试图想清楚你为什么相信
[23:15] Hmm. For me, it’s more matter of money than trust. 对于我是钱的问题而不是信任问题
[23:18] Either way, Diaz better. 无论怎样 迪亚兹都更好
[23:20] Why blow up city when you can, uh, control it, yes? 为什么在能掌控城市的时候要炸掉它呢
[23:53] You’re as good as they said you were. 你如他们所说的优秀
[23:58] But you know that fighting for trophies– 但是你要知道为得奖打
[24:01] Not the same as fighting for your life. 和为生存打不一样
[24:05] We’ll break you of your bad habits. 我们会改掉你的坏习惯
[24:10] Welcome to the team. 欢迎入队
[24:13] That’s a lot of money for man with bad foot. 为这样的伤脚 花钱太多了
[24:16] I didn’t break it. 我没有打断它
[24:19] I just had to break him. 我只是要击溃他
[24:27] Building a family, Anatoly. 建立一个家庭 阿纳托利
[24:30] Family. Isn’t that what, 家庭 这不是
[24:33] Uh, bratva means, 兄弟会的意义吗
[24:35] Brotherhood? 兄弟之情
[24:36] Da. 是的
[24:38] See, family, they rely on one another. 家人之间互相依赖
[24:43] Family trust each other. 家人互相信任
[24:46] See, when the family does well, 当家庭好时
[24:48] each member prospers, 每个成员都好
[24:51] But if just one person 然而如果一个人
[24:55] betrays that family… 背叛家庭
[25:01] Give us the room! Move! 把场子给我们清出来 都走开
[25:06] Udachi. 加油
[25:11] The money that you stole from Cayden 你从凯登偷到的那笔钱
[25:16] was also my money. 也是我的血汗钱
[25:18] I earned it just like you 我和你一样凭本事挣钱
[25:21] except I didn’t take more than my share. 只不过我可没有多拿不属于我的钱
[25:23] Well, you’ve got it all back, obviously, 很显然 你都已经把钱拿到手了
[25:26] so why am I here? 还叫我来干吗
[25:27] It’s because our business has not concluded. 那是因为咱俩的事还没完呢
[25:29] You might have convinced Anatoly 你可能已经说服阿纳托利
[25:30] that you’re worth staying in bed with, 你已经可以安享晚年了
[25:32] but I have a psycho vigilante 但现在可有一个发了疯的治安维持者
[25:33] coming after me. 在追杀我呢
[25:34] Dinah Drake. Hmm? 黛娜·德雷克 对吧
[25:38] I see all. I know all. 我都看到了 我都知道
[25:41] I control it all. 所有事都在我的掌控之下
[25:43] I’ve been working on this for months. 好几个月来我一直都在筹划这件事
[25:46] See, Cayden, he’s just a small piece 凯登 他就好比是一大幅拼图中的
[25:48] of a much larger puzzle, and so are you. 一个小碎片 你也是一样
[25:53] I just want to get the hell out of this city. 我只是想要离开这座该死的城市
[25:55] Where do you want to go? 那你想去哪
[25:58] Hmm? Do what? 离开之后做什么呢
[25:59] Live without always having to look over my shoulder. 好好生活 不用再一直提心吊胆地生活
[26:08] I don’t want you to worry about Dinah Drake. 我希望你不用再去担心黛娜·德雷克
[26:10] I don’t want you to worry 你也不用再去担心
[26:11] about Oliver Queen or any of those chumps 奥利弗·奎恩或任何那些
[26:15] who can’t see two inches past their face. 鼠目寸光的蠢货
[26:19] Anatoly said that you had a plan to take control of this city. 阿纳托利说过你有个好计划能拿下这座城市
[26:23] Now, isn’t that something… 现在 这是不是听起来
[26:30] worth staying in bed for? 很值得安享晚年呢
[26:37] I don’t know, Felicity. 我不知道 费利西蒂
[26:40] Maybe it’s a little soon 现在就提出
[26:41] bringing up taking back the mantle from Oliver, 从奥利弗那要回兜帽可能还是有点早吧
[26:43] but it’s been two months. 才刚刚两个月的时间而已
[26:44] A hell of a two months, though, 这两个月已经够糟心的了
[26:46] and Oliver’s just not ready to step down, 奥利弗肯定只是还没准备好退休
[26:48] not with everything that’s going on. 尤其是在这种满城风雨的时候
[26:49] It’s too much. It’s crazy– 太多事情发生了 太疯狂了
[26:53] They’re moving Roy in 10 minutes. 他们将在十分钟后转移罗伊
[27:07] Don’t move. 别动
[27:09] Roy, back away from the door! 罗伊 离门远一点
[27:19] It’s a decoy. 这是个假押送
[27:21] They faked Cayden James’ transfer. 他们伪造了凯登·詹姆斯的押送
[27:22] They faked this one, too! 他们又虚晃了这一次
[27:23] So where is Roy? 那罗伊在哪
[27:29] Mr. Harper, it’s good to meet you. 哈珀先生 很高兴见到你
[27:40] You said that they were moving him. 你说他们会转移他的
[27:41] Yeah. They must have put Roy into a different vehicle 是的 一定是在地下的时候
[27:43] when they were in the underground 他们把罗伊带到另一辆车上了
[27:44] and I didn’t have eyes on them. 他们身上又没有监视器
[27:45] Which means he could have been picked up at any point last night. 这就意味着他可能在昨晚的任何时间点被带走
[27:47] How many cars left the hotel in that timeframe? 在那段时间有多少辆车离开了那家宾馆
[27:49] Nearly 300. I’m tracking license plate numbers, 将近三百辆 我在追查车牌号码的信息
[27:51] but it’s gonna take some time. 不过恐怕要费些时间
[27:53] If it takes more than an hour, I’m gonna start breaking fingers. 如果要一个多小时的话 我真得急到吐血了
[27:56] There’s that Queen temper. I’ll contact Lyla, 正宗的奎恩家族脾气 我来联系莱拉
[27:58] see if A.R.G.U.S. can help with finding Roy. 看看天眼会能不能帮忙找到罗伊
[28:04] How are you holding up? 你还撑得住吗
[28:06] – I’ve been better. – Yeah, I know. -我已经好多了 -我知道
[28:08] It’s because you’re blaming yourself for Roy’s situation 因为你在为罗伊的事而内疚自责
[28:11] instead of accurately blaming Ricardo Diaz. 但你其实该怪的是罪魁祸首卡多·迪亚兹
[28:13] Well, Roy wouldn’t be in this situation 可是 罗伊如果不是三年前为了我
[28:15] if he didn’t fall on his sword for me 3 years ago. 退隐了江湖 他也不会落到今天这步田地
[28:17] That was his choice, Oliver, 那是他自己的选择 奥利弗
[28:19] and I believed then– and I still believe– it was the right one. 不论当时或现在 我都坚信那是最好的选择
[28:22] I’m worried that I didn’t rescue him from that hotel room 我害怕的是 我当时没从宾馆房间救出他
[28:25] because I wouldn’t have been able to bear the responsibility 是因为当时一旦情况恶化 我可能没有办法
[28:27] if things went bad. 承担所有的后果
[28:28] You didn’t go into that hotel room 你没有冲进那个宾馆房间
[28:30] because your gut told you 是因为你的直觉告诉你
[28:32] things would go bad, 情况已经不受控制了
[28:33] and that gut’s kept you alive for 11 years, 而正是你的直觉在这十一年里帮你活了下来
[28:35] and it kept Roy alive last night. 这直觉也让罗伊昨晚活了下来
[28:36] Maybe. How do I know? 也许吧 谁能说得准呢
[28:38] I could ask Cisco to find a parallel universe in which you did, 我可以让西斯科找到你冲进去后的平行宇宙
[28:42] but in the meantime, if you could just stop finding ways 但与此同时 如果你能停下来
[28:45] to blame yourself, that would be so great. 不再想尽办法自责的话 那就太好了
[28:49] Is that what I’m doing? 我正在自责吗
[28:50] That’s what you’re always doing. 你总是容易自责
[28:52] Well, maybe you have a point. 好吧 也许你说的有道理
[28:54] Last night, John basically asked me 昨晚 约翰还大概问过我
[28:56] why I haven’t given him the hood back. 我为什么不把兜帽还给他
[28:58] Yeah, I know. He told me. 我知道 他告诉过我
[28:59] I told him you probably just thought it wasn’t the right time. 我告诉他你可能只是觉得现在不是一个好时机
[29:02] Am I on the money? 我是不是说对了
[29:04] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[29:10] You have a strength one doesn’t see much. 你有常人容易忽略的强大能力
[29:17] You want to join my team? 要不要加入到我的团队中
[29:19] Sure. Do you offer medical and dental? 好啊 你们提供医疗和牙科保险吗
[29:24] You know, my police friends 你知道吗 我的警察朋友们
[29:25] are telling me you’re not cooperating. 跟我说你并不是很合作
[29:28] You’re not playing ball! 你一点也不识时务
[29:30] You won’t testify against Queen. 你也不会指证奎恩
[29:32] If you actually think that I would do that, you’re an idiot. 如果你真的觉得我会帮你 那你就是个蠢货
[29:36] Yeah. One of us is. 是啊 我们中至少有一个是蠢货
[29:39] See, but I’m not the type of guy that believes giving a beating… 其实 我并不是那种人 认为只有打一顿
[29:45] is the only way to cause some pain. 才能让某人痛彻心扉
[29:53] How’s Speedy? 快手怎么样了
[29:57] She came out of retirement. 她又重出江湖了
[30:00] Why would she do that? 她为什么要那么做
[30:02] Why the hell would Queen let his baby sister 究竟为什么奎恩要让她的宝贝妹妹
[30:06] dress up like Will Scarlet? 穿得像红衣威尔一样
[30:06] Will Scarlet 红衣威尔 罗宾汉的侄子
[30:09] I mean, I got to ask– 我是说 我必须得问问
[30:12] Eh, it’s a moot point. 这绝对是个有待讨论的问题
[30:18] You see, the real question is… 但你要明白 真正的问题是
[30:24] who do I got to bring the pain to? 我究竟要把痛苦送给谁
[30:27] Do I got to bring it to you… 我是要把痛苦送给你呢
[30:32] or her? 还是她
[30:42] Shift sergeant was definitely in on it. 轮值的警佐肯定也被收买了
[30:43] Look at this. 看看这个
[30:45] Diaz has got his fingers in deep. 迪亚兹的手伸得够长的
[30:48] Listen. Thanks for doing this, all right, 听着 非常感谢你帮我一起排查
[30:52] backing off Laurel. 还有没有再紧咬着劳蕾尔
[30:53] It’s temporary 那只是暂时的
[30:54] until we can get the department back under control. 等到我们把警局控制权夺回来再说
[31:03] Hi, daddy. 你好 老爸
[31:05] Speak of the devil. 真是说曹操 曹操到
[31:07] Can I talk to you? 我能和你聊聊吗
[31:08] Yeah. I’ve got a lot I’d like to say. 好啊 我可有很多话想跟你说呢
[31:10] Can we not do the whole screaming thing? 我们就不能进行非暴力沟通吗
[31:12] Because the only thing that’s gonna happen is 因为暴力沟通的唯一结果就是
[31:14] my father’s gonna have to renovate his apartment, 我爸又得重新装修他的公寓了
[31:16] plus I’m here about Ricardo Diaz. 而且我来这是为了卡多·迪亚兹的事
[31:24] I’d ask how you’re doing, but… 我本想问问你还好吗 不过
[31:28] Felicity and A.R.G.U.S. 费利西蒂和天眼会的人
[31:29] are working on locating Roy. 都在全力追查罗伊的下落
[31:35] You know, it’s been a while since I offered you 说起来 我好像很长时间
[31:36] a little big brother advice. 没有给过你知心大哥的建议了
[31:40] Do you mind? 现在聊聊怎么样
[31:44] This should be good. 聊聊应该还不错
[31:47] When we find Roy– 我们找到罗伊以后
[31:48] not if but when we find Roy… 不是假设 而是我们一定会找到罗伊的
[31:54] I think maybe you should go with him. 我在想 也许你应该和他一起走
[31:59] – Where? – Wherever he’s going. -去哪 -他去哪你去哪
[32:02] I mean, I– Thea, I’d miss you like–like crazy, 我的意思是 西娅 我一定会非常想你的
[32:06] but you said that you haven’t been the same without him, 但你说过 没有他你的人生都是不完整的
[32:11] so maybe you shouldn’t be without him. 所以也许你不应该离开他
[32:13] You really think I should go? 你真的觉得我应该走
[32:14] I don’t want you to go, obviously, 个人角度来说 我不希望你走
[32:17] but you’ve seen what– what having Felicity 但你也看到了 和费利西蒂在一起之后
[32:21] in my life has done for me. 我有多么幸福
[32:23] You deserve that same kind of happiness, speedy, 那种幸福也是你应得的 快手
[32:27] Wherever it is. 不论何地
[32:30] Got news! 有消息了
[32:32] Location on Roy? 罗伊的位置
[32:33] Laurel. She showed up at Lance’s apartment 劳蕾尔 她出现在兰斯的公寓里
[32:35] with intel on ricardo diaz. 带来了关于里卡多·迪亚兹的情报
[32:45] He has some plan to take over the city, 他正计划夺取城市
[32:47] whatever that means. 不知意欲何为
[32:49] I don’t exactly have details. 我不知道详情
[32:50] No. He just let you leave after you stole all that money, 可不 他就这么让你卷款逃跑
[32:54] let you come over here and tell us all of this. 还让你来这通风报信
[32:57] Well, I’m rather charming, don’t you think? 我魅力可不减当年 你不觉得吗
[33:00] So where’s Roy? 那罗伊在哪
[33:03] They had him brought to some run-down casino. 他们把他带去一个破烂的赌场了
[33:05] I heard some guys talking about it on my way out. 我逃走的时候听到有人谈论这事
[33:08] I can take you there. 我可以带你们去
[33:08] So Diaz can take these guys out? 然后迪亚兹就能干掉这哥几个了
[33:11] Is that part of the plan? 这也是计划好的吗
[33:12] Look. We really don’t have a choice, ok? 听着 我们别无选择
[33:14] We need to take this chance. 我们得抓住这次机会
[33:15] All right. Why are you doing this, huh, 好吧 你为什么这么做
[33:17] Going against Diaz? 对抗迪亚兹
[33:19] Because it occurred to me that if I’m gonna be Laurel, 因为我想到如果我要变成劳蕾尔
[33:23] I should probably start acting like it. 我就得像她那样行事
[33:32] Yeah. John, we have a location on Roy. 约翰 我们知道罗伊的位置了
[33:35] Let’s get ready to move. 准备好出发
[33:36] All right. Fine. Just this once. 好吧 下不为例
[33:39] No. You don’t trust me, 不 你不信任我
[33:42] I don’t trust you, 我不信任你
[33:43] So I’d rather be in the field short-handed. 所以我宁可势单力薄
[33:57] Only two guards. 只有两个守卫
[33:59] Diaz clearly wasn’t expecting us. 迪亚兹显然对我们没有防备
[34:01] Black Siren didn’t warn him. 黑海妖没警告他
[34:02] – Let’s go. – Wait. If we go in there -我们上 -等等 如果我们进去
[34:04] without knowing our primary objective, 却不知道我们的首要目标是什么
[34:06] no one is coming out. 那就有去无回了
[34:07] Our primary objective’s to get Roy. 我们的首要目标是救出罗伊
[34:09] What about Diaz? He’s in there, too, 那迪亚兹呢 他也在里面
[34:10] and we just found out that he’s the one 我们刚发现他才是
[34:12] that’s behind everything bad that’s been happening in the city 半年来城中一切罪恶的
[34:14] for the past 6 months. 罪魁祸首
[34:16] So let’s get them both. 那我们就一箭双雕
[34:21] Overwatch, you in yet? 守望者 你黑进去了吗
[34:22] Uplinking…now. 正在上传中
[34:24] Huffing and puffing and blowing all those firewalls down. 还在想方设法地瓦解他们的防火墙
[34:26] But before I finish, if he’s a smart guy– 但话说在前面 如果他是个聪明人
[34:28] and we know that he is– 我们也知道他是
[34:29] This will definitely tip him off that you’re there. 这肯定就打草惊蛇了
[34:31] – We need to know where roy is. – Copy that. -我们得知道罗伊在哪 -明白
[34:33] I pulled up the blueprints of the casino from the city. 我找到了赌场的设计图
[34:35] I’ll guide you through. Head up the escalator. 我会指引你们的 上电梯
[34:41] 3 vigilantes, including your red girlfriend, just showed up. 三个治安维持者来了 包括你的红衣女友
[34:45] It’s time for a change of scenery. 是时候变换下场景了
[34:47] You know what to do. 你们知道该做什么
[34:58] 4 hostiles with full autos right in front of you. 正前方有四名持自动武器的敌人
[35:19] – Which way? – According to thermals, -哪条路 -热成像显示
[35:20] Diaz has Roy through the door on the north wall. 迪亚兹带着罗伊从北门出去了
[35:27] Unit 545 requesting backup. Shots fired. 545小队请求支援 发生交火
[35:31] Arrows. Make that arrows fired. 箭支 应该是箭支交火
[35:35] Get away from him! 放开他
[35:37] On the ground! Now! 放在地上 马上
[35:43] I love it when you visit me, Mr. Mayor. 我很喜欢你来看望我 市长先生
[35:46] I love it even more when you leave. 我更喜欢的是你走的时候
[35:50] No kill shots. I need him alive. 别打要害 我要留活口
[36:01] Speedy, no! 快手 不
[36:47] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[36:47] One of Diaz’s cops alerted The legitimate cavalry. 迪亚兹手下的一个警察通知了防暴部队
[36:50] The SCPD is headed your way en masse. 星城警局的人正蜂拥而至
[37:10] So you’re just a hired hand? 你只是个佣兵
[37:13] I used to be Pakhan. You cost me that. 我曾是兄弟会教父 你让我身败名裂
[37:16] I’ve got him. Go help speedy. 我来对付他 去帮快手
[37:35] You ok? 你还好吗
[37:38] Don’t move. 别动
[37:39] Not all those guys are on my payroll…yet, 并不是所有人都是我雇的 暂时不是
[37:44] But even the ones who aren’t, 不过就算不是我的人
[37:46] they find the antivigilante bill 他们也发现反对治安维持者这笔买卖
[37:49] very motivating. 非常划算
[37:50] Speedy, get in the van and drive Roy away. 快手 上车把罗伊送走
[37:55] – What about Diaz? – I got Diaz. -那迪亚兹呢 -我能对付他
[38:00] No, you don’t. 不 你对付不了
[38:02] You know that, right? 你知道的 不是吗
[38:04] You stay here, you’re gonna get yourself a collar, 你留在这 就会被逮捕入狱
[38:08] and it’s not like you could just take me away with you, right? 你也不能把我带走 对吧
[38:12] But you already knew that. 不过你有先见之明
[38:14] That’s why you let your sister drive off. 所以你才先让你妹妹离开
[38:16] You made your choice. 你已经做出选择了
[38:22] Freeze! 别动
[38:34] – How do you feel? – Ugh. Like I’ve been beaten -你感觉如何 -感觉像被个电话本
[38:36] within an inch of my life with a telephone book. 殴打了一辈子
[38:38] Two broken ribs and a bruised lung. 断了两根肋骨 肺部瘀伤
[38:40] You’ll have to take it easy for a few days, Roy. 你得好好休养几天了 罗伊
[38:41] Well, that’s the good part about being a fugitive. 这就是当个逃犯的好处了
[38:44] There’s nowhere else I have to be. 我哪都不用去
[38:47] How’s Anatoly? 阿纳托利怎么样
[38:49] SCPD. I had to bail. What about diaz? 在星城警局了 不得不撤 迪亚兹呢
[38:53] Same. How are Quentin and Dinah doing 一样 昆汀和黛娜在星城警局
[38:56] with their investigation into the SCPD? 内部的调查进展如何
[38:58] They’re working on it. 他们还在查
[38:59] I’m not a lawyer, but what are the effects Of us 我不是律师 但让一个政府的重要证人
[39:01] having the government’s star witness 处于我们的保护之下而非他们
[39:03] in our protection instead of theirs? 会产生怎样的结果
[39:04] Not as much as you would think. 没有你想得那么多
[39:06] They’ll add witness tampering and obstruction 他们会在那长长的指控罪状上加上
[39:09] to their very long list of charges. 篡改和阻挠证人发言
[39:12] Cherry on top. 锦上添花
[39:16] Well, you did it all for Thea. 你都是为了西娅
[39:20] And for Roy. 还有罗伊
[39:23] I would have done it for any of you guys. 我会为你们任何人做这些事
[39:36] My father’s asleep. 我父亲睡着了
[39:37] I came to see you. 我是来见你的
[39:41] Ok. 好吧
[39:53] You didn’t set us up. 你没陷害我们
[39:55] Gee, Ollie, you sound surprised. 天 奥利 你听起来很意外
[39:56] So I came by to say thank you. 所以我来是为了感谢你
[39:59] And yet still unconvinced. 现在你也没相信我
[40:01] You’re not Laurel, not our Laurel, 你不是劳蕾尔 不是我们的劳蕾尔
[40:05] And saying that you are to a bunch of press, no, 在媒体面前声称你是
[40:10] that does not make it so. 也不会改变这个事实
[40:13] You’re right. 你是对的
[40:15] I’m not, 我不是
[40:18] But I’m willing to try, 但我想试试
[40:19] And I can’t make any promises. 我也不能做出任何承诺
[40:21] I am who I am, but I’m willing to try 我就是我 但我愿意努力
[40:24] If you’re willing to give me the space to. 如果你愿意给我一些空间
[40:28] That sounds fair. 合情合理
[40:31] You’re staying here. 你住在这吗
[40:32] Quentin–he– my father offered me his couch. 昆汀 我父亲让我睡在沙发上
[40:38] He was pretty on point with the whole 他很热衷于那个营救
[40:39] rescue Laurel Lance story, so… 劳蕾尔·兰斯的故事 所以
[40:41] Yeah. 好吧
[40:44] I’ll be checking in. 我会常来看看的
[40:47] Looking forward to it. 我很期待
[41:04] – Home, sweet home. – Nice -温馨的家 -真棒
[41:07] For the past 3 years, I’ve been sleeping with the cockroaches. 三年以来我都跟蟑螂睡在一起
[41:13] I–I feel like I should have been there with you. 我觉得我当时应该在你身边
[41:16] Is that too presumptuous or confusing? 这会让你觉得莽撞和困惑吗
[41:19] I–I know that last time we saw each other, 我知道上次我们相见时
[41:21] I said that we should probably see other– 我说过我们或许应该…
[41:36] Master, I’ve located the heir of Ra’s Al Ghul. 师父 我找到拉斯·厄尔·高福的后裔了
绿箭侠

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绿箭侠(Arrow)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme