时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You would be remiss in forgetting | 你真是失职 |
[00:04] | the thermobaric explosive | 居然忘了温压炸弹 |
[00:06] | that remains in my possession. | 依然在我手中 |
[00:08] | What…Do you want? | 你 想要什么 |
[00:10] | Vengeance for my son. | 为我的儿子复仇 |
[00:11] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[00:13] | Video of his son’s murder. | 他儿子被害的视频 |
[00:15] | This is fabricated. It didn’t happen. | 这是合成的 不是真的 |
[00:17] | Whoever planned this | 不管是谁计划的 |
[00:18] | knew exactly how Cayden would react. | 都很清楚凯登会怎么反应 |
[00:20] | Which means that person has to be close to Cayden. | 也就是说 这个人一定和凯登很亲近 |
[00:22] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我么 |
[00:24] | I need you here | 我需要你在这里 |
[00:26] | for a rather important assignment. | 做一件比较重要的任务 |
[00:28] | – What’s that? – Rooting out a traitor. | – 什么 – 铲除一个叛徒 |
[00:33] | D–don’t. | 别 |
[00:35] | Baby, please wake up. | 宝贝 求求你醒过来 |
[00:37] | He’s gone, D. | 他走了 D |
[00:42] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[00:44] | All right. Keep moving. | 好了 继续前进 |
[00:53] | I guess Cayden James and friends knew | 我猜凯登·詹姆斯和他的朋友 |
[00:55] | we were coming. | 知道我们要来 |
[00:56] | Oh, yes. | 哦 对 |
[00:58] | Once I learned of Mr. Sobel’s treachery, | 我一知道索贝尔先生的背叛 |
[01:00] | I had to assume this location was compromised. | 我就只能假设这个位置已经不安全了 |
[01:04] | Speaking of which, | 话说回来 |
[01:06] | I didn’t appreciate your alliance with him. | 我不怎么喜欢你和他联盟 |
[01:10] | Made me think we no longer have an understanding. | 让我感觉 我们已经无法达成共识 |
[01:14] | You need to know something. | 你要知道一些事 |
[01:15] | Many things, I’m sure. | 肯定是很多事 |
[01:17] | But I doubt very much that you’re the man | 但是我很怀疑你有没有本事 |
[01:19] | to teach them to me. | 给我上课 |
[01:21] | We almost have proof that I didn’t kill your son. | 我们马上就拿到我没杀你儿子的证据了 |
[01:24] | A desperate gambit. | 孤注一掷 |
[01:26] | Cayden, give me more time. | 凯登 再给我点时间 |
[01:29] | Time, I’m afraid, is a commodity | 恐怕时间 对于你和 |
[01:32] | you and your city have run out of. | 你的城市来说 都成了稀缺物资 |
[01:35] | Mr. Sobel’s betrayal convinced me | 索贝尔先生的背叛让我相信 |
[01:37] | that there’s little good in delaying matters further. | 继续把事情这么拖着没什么好下场 |
[01:41] | Accordingly, I will be detonating | 因此 我会在午夜 |
[01:44] | the thermobaric bomb over Star City at midnight. | 在星城上空引爆温压炸弹 |
[01:48] | My son will find justice | 我的儿子 终将在你所爱的城市 |
[01:49] | in the ashes of your beloved city. | 的废墟之上 得到正义 |
[02:05] | Cayden is going to detonate the bomb in 4 hours. | 凯登将会在四个小时内引爆炸弹 |
[02:07] | Where are we with the video? | 视频这边怎么样了 |
[02:09] | Well, we’re running our photographic analysis algorithm | 我们正在使用图像分析算法 |
[02:11] | to reveal the original footage. | 来还原原始视频 |
[02:13] | How long will that take? | 还要多久 |
[02:15] | As long as it takes. The algorithm Felicity and Curtis wrote | 还要一会儿 费莉西蒂和柯蒂斯写的算法 |
[02:16] | works wonders on a still image, | 在图片上很好用 |
[02:18] | but this is 24 fps video we’re talking about here, so… | 但是现在这是24帧每秒的视频 所以 |
[02:20] | Right. Cayden just told us that we are running out of time. | 对 凯登刚才说了我们没时间了 |
[02:22] | There’s something you should consider. | 这个事情你也得考虑下 |
[02:24] | You’re putting all of your chips down | 你把所有筹码都压在 |
[02:25] | on a bet that he’ll spare the city if he thinks | 如果他觉得你和他儿子的死无关 |
[02:27] | you’re not responsible for his son’s death. | 就会饶了城市 |
[02:29] | That’s because it’s the only play we have, Alena. | 因为我们只能这样 阿莱娜 |
[02:31] | I’m just saying you might be trying to reason with a man | 我只是说 你可能是在跟一个不讲道理的人 |
[02:34] | who’s beyond reason. | 讲道理 |
[02:37] | As you are well aware, | 你知道的 |
[02:39] | Arclight is now in its final phase. | 弧光已经到了最后阶段 |
[02:41] | And now it’s time for us to take our leave. | 我们这时候该撤了 |
[02:44] | Words much appreciated, | 话是不错 |
[02:46] | but how are we to get out of city? | 但我们怎么离开 |
[02:48] | Stay close to your phones. | 手机都拿好 |
[02:50] | You will be airlifted from the city | 你们会在炸弹爆炸前 |
[02:52] | before the bomb goes off. | 从空中撤离城市 |
[02:54] | After it does, your individual shares of the ransom | 爆炸之后 你们每个人的收益 |
[02:57] | will be wired into offshore accounts | 将会被转到给你们 |
[03:00] | that have been set up for each of you. | 每个人开通的海外账户 |
[03:02] | Sounds fair… | 听起来不错 |
[03:04] | Lucrative. | 很合算 |
[03:05] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[03:07] | Thank you for helping to see this project to fruition. | 谢谢你可以监督这个计划顺利实施 |
[03:10] | I don’t think I need to stress | 我想我也不用强调 |
[03:14] | how…personally important this has been for me. | 这对我个人 是多么重要 |
[03:21] | Thank you for all you’ve done | 感谢大家为给我的儿子讨个公道 |
[03:23] | to get justice for my boy. | 所做的一切 |
[03:36] | Mr. James. | 詹姆斯先生 |
[03:40] | Just as Alexander rained destruction | 就像亚历山大大帝破坏了 |
[03:45] | on Persepolis, so do I now | 波斯波利斯城 我也破坏了 |
[03:49] | on Averwood Pharmaceuticals. | 伊芙伍德制药厂 |
[03:53] | $50 million for illegal black market drug deals | 五千万的黑市非法毒品交易 |
[04:00] | and I just made it all… | 我就让这些全部 |
[04:07] | Disappear. | 消失了 |
[04:11] | You must be our new recruit. | 你就是我们的新人了 |
[04:14] | Kojo Sledgehammer, if I recall. | 科乔·斯莱奇汉莫 没记错的话 |
[04:18] | Yeah, I am–I am so stoked to be here, Mr. James. | 对 我很兴奋可以来这里 詹姆斯先生 |
[04:20] | This is just–you’re an absolute legend. | 这可是你 绝对的传奇 |
[04:28] | It’s been a pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[04:30] | I’m sure we’ll all do great things together. | 相信我们可以合作愉快 |
[04:40] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[04:43] | See you guys tomorrow. | 大家明天见 |
[04:48] | Hi, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[04:49] | Hey, that was quite a game. | 嘿 比赛不错嘛 |
[04:50] | Please don’t lie, ok? | 求你别骗人了 好么 |
[04:52] | I could see you weren’t in the stands. | 我看到你的位子没人了 |
[04:54] | Mom told me you didn’t show. | 妈妈说你不会出现的 |
[04:56] | Where’s your mother now? | 你妈人呢 |
[04:59] | She and Jim went to have dinner | 她和吉姆取一个 |
[05:01] | at some fancy French restaurant. | 高端法餐餐厅吃饭了 |
[05:02] | Jim got a promotion and said he wanted to treat her. | 吉姆升职了 说他想请她吃饭 |
[05:05] | That’s considerate of him. | 他可真贴心 |
[05:10] | So sorry I missed the game, Owen. | 抱歉我错过了比赛 欧文 |
[05:13] | I got delayed at work. | 工作上耽误了 |
[05:16] | Is that what we’re supposed to call | 所谓工作就是你那个 |
[05:18] | your weirdo hacker group? | 怪人黑客小组么 |
[05:19] | The work we do is important. | 我们的工作很重要 |
[05:21] | It benefits people all over the world. | 全世界人们都可以收益 |
[05:23] | Yeah, work you won’t even tell me about. | 得了吧 你连提都不跟我提的工作 |
[05:26] | As I’ve said, that’s for your protection. | 我说了 是为了保护你 |
[05:29] | Look, I know I’m not the easiest person | 听着 我知道我这个不是那种 |
[05:30] | in the world to talk to… | 适合谈心的人 |
[05:33] | But I do want to be | 但是我想成为你生活中 |
[05:35] | a bigger part of your life. | 更大的一部分 |
[05:37] | I truly do. | 我真的想 |
[05:39] | Well, you can’t have it both ways, Dad. | 好吧 事情不能两全其美的 爸爸 |
[05:42] | You can’t say you want to be a part of my life | 你不能说着想成为我生活的一部分 |
[05:43] | and keep me out of yours. | 又不让我进入你的生活 |
[05:49] | When are the finals? | 决赛什么时候 |
[05:54] | Tomorrow night. | 明晚 |
[05:56] | I will be there. | 我会到的 |
[06:01] | I can’t share with you all the details of my work, | 我没法跟你透露我工作的细节 |
[06:04] | but I vow to do a better job of sharing your life, | 但我发誓要更好的参与你的人生 |
[06:08] | and that begins tomorrow. | 明天就开始 |
[06:17] | Yes! Yes, exactly. Please. | 对 对 就是 麻烦了 |
[06:19] | Listen, we need SCPD radios linked with emergency services | 听着 我们需要星城警署的电台连接到紧急服务 |
[06:22] | right now, ok? Now! | 就现在 好么 现在 |
[06:24] | Where the hell are you? | 你他妈去哪里了 |
[06:26] | Did you get my message? | 你没收到消息么 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Ok. We rallied the troops, | 对 我们召集了突击队 |
[06:29] | and everyone’s panicking a little. | 大家都有点慌 |
[06:31] | Gather a list of essential personnel, clergymen, | 召集所有的必要人员 牧师 |
[06:33] | doctors, as many people as you can mobilize. | 医生 能调动多少调动多少 |
[06:36] | Wait. How–how are we gonna explain | 等等 我们怎么解释 |
[06:38] | how you have access to the Arrow’s bunker? | 你可以进到绿箭侠的堡垒 |
[06:40] | We have bigger problems right now, Speedy. | 我们现在手头还有更大的问题 快手 |
[06:41] | Besides, this is the only place in the city | 再说 那是我能想到的城里 |
[06:43] | I can think of that could possibly withstand that blast. | 最有可能承受住爆炸的地方了 |
[06:47] | You have eyes on– | 你有看到 |
[06:49] | William. Of course. I got it. | 威廉 当然 我知道的 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:53] | Do you have to keep doing that? | 你非得这么做么 |
[06:55] | It keeps me calm. | 这让我冷静 |
[06:58] | Do not worry. | 不用担心 |
[07:00] | Cayden James will not let his friends die with the city. | 凯登·詹姆斯不会让他的盟友也死在城市里的 |
[07:03] | You’re damn right, | 你说的太对了 |
[07:05] | but I’m not gonna stick around to find out. | 但是我可不想呆在这里最后才发现 |
[07:07] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[07:09] | Someplace I won’t get blown up. | 我不会被轰成渣的地方 |
[07:12] | The two of you haven’t noticed? | 你们俩没发现么 |
[07:14] | The airlift that Cayden promised, | 凯登说好的空中撤离 |
[07:17] | it’s more than a little late. | 晚了不止一点 |
[07:19] | I hate to say it, but I think he’s right. | 我不想说 但我觉得他可能说对了 |
[07:22] | I noticed that Dinah didn’t show up for work today. | 我发现今天黛娜没有来上班 |
[07:25] | Well, after what happened to Sobel, | 呃 索贝尔的事情之后 |
[07:26] | you really expecting her to? | 你还指望她来上班 |
[07:28] | No. I just–from what Oliver told me, I… | 我 奥利弗跟我说的 |
[07:30] | I don’t really think that she’s exactly just grieving. | 我觉得她并不是真的在难过 |
[07:34] | You think Oliver would just what, | 你觉得奥利弗会放手不管 |
[07:35] | let Dinah kill her? | 让黛娜杀了她 |
[07:37] | No. I–I just don’t think that | 不 我只是觉得 |
[07:39] | that’s what’s on his mind right now. | 他现在担心的不是这个 |
[07:40] | Right. Well, you know, if it comes down | 好吧 要知道 如果真到了 |
[07:44] | to Laurel against Dinah, then Laurel’s | 劳蕾尔和黛娜对决这一步 我可不会 |
[07:46] | not the one I’m worried about. | 替劳蕾尔担心 |
[08:05] | Tell me where I can find Black Siren, | 告诉我到哪能找到黑海妖 |
[08:07] | or the next bone I break is your neck. | 否则我接下来就打断你的脖子 |
[08:09] | Lady, if any of these people told me | 女士 如果这些人的其中一个告诉了我他们 |
[08:12] | where they were going, I’d be with them. | 要去哪 我就跟他们走了 |
[08:17] | I guess that’s one way | 你要是不想得到信息 |
[08:19] | to not get information. | 那算是一种办法 |
[08:21] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这里做什么 |
[08:22] | Looking for you. SCPD says you weren’t in today. | 找你 星城警局那边说你今天没去上班 |
[08:25] | We were wondering if you were gonna do something stupid. | 我们担心你会做出什么蠢事 |
[08:27] | Guess we were wrong. | 看来我们想错了 |
[08:29] | I am looking for her | 我要找到她 |
[08:31] | to get justice for Vincent. | 为文森特讨回公道 |
[08:33] | Why do you say, “justice,” like it’s cold-blooded murder? | 你为什么要像个冷血杀手一样说这句话 |
[08:37] | I know you’re hurting, D., but Felicity called. | 我知道你很难过 黛 但是费利西蒂打来电话 |
[08:41] | We’ve got till midnight before James | 我们必须在午夜之前 |
[08:44] | lets his bomb do its thing. | 阻止詹姆斯引爆炸弹 |
[08:45] | As much as we feel for you, | 尽管我们也很替你难过 |
[08:47] | that seems like the priority. | 但是那才是当务之急 |
[08:48] | He’s right. Now is not the time to go off the deep end. | 他说得没错 现在不是莽撞行事的时候 |
[08:52] | I can’t let this go. | 我放不下这件事 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:55] | D. | 黛 |
[08:56] | I love you both, but stay the hell out of my way. | 我爱你们 但是别挡我的路 |
[09:07] | We need to consider the A.R.G.U.S. airlift option. | 我们需要考虑天眼会的空运方案 |
[09:10] | Oliver, we’ve already talked about this. | 奥利弗 我们已经谈过了 |
[09:12] | James will see it coming. | 詹姆斯会预料到的 |
[09:13] | We need to consider something. | 我们需要考虑些切实的方案 |
[09:15] | – Got it! – What? | – 有了 – 怎么了 |
[09:19] | I’ve seen this. It’s bogus. | 我看过这个 这是伪造的 |
[09:22] | You said you had something? | 你是有什么发现吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah, the whole thing was a massive deception. | 整件事就是个庞大的骗局 |
[09:25] | Owen was never collateral damage, | 欧文从来就不是 |
[09:27] | like Cayden was made to think. | 凯登所相信的附带损害 |
[09:29] | He was the real target the whole time. | 他一直以来就是真正的目标 |
[09:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[09:34] | Facial recognition just picked him up | 面部识别软件刚刚比对出他的身份 |
[09:35] | as Karl Iscove, paid assassin. | 卡尔·伊斯科夫 受雇杀手 |
[09:38] | With a bow and arrow? | 用弓箭的杀手 |
[09:39] | A bow and arrow’s not his usual M.O. | 使用弓箭并不是他通常的作案手段 |
[09:41] | I’m guessing it was a special request | 我估计应该是雇佣他来杀害凯登儿子 |
[09:42] | by whoever hired him to kill Cayden’s son. | 的人特别要求的 |
[09:44] | All to set you up. | 都是为了陷害你 |
[09:45] | We need to have a conversation with this Iscove, | 我们需要和这个伊斯科夫谈谈 |
[09:48] | find out who hired him. | 弄清楚是谁雇了他 |
[09:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:51] | What? | 什么 |
[09:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[09:55] | The assassin was assassinated not long after Owen Post. | 这个杀手在欧文·波斯特死后不久也遇害了 |
[09:57] | We need to know where Cayden James is right now. | 我们需要知道凯登·詹姆斯现在在哪 |
[09:59] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[10:01] | Well, I’m guessing Cayden doesn’t care | 看来考虑到现在炸弹要爆炸了 |
[10:03] | about people knowing his location | 凯登也不在意别人 |
[10:05] | now that his bomb is about to go off. | 知道自己的行踪了 |
[10:06] | He’s almost on the I-86. | 他快到86号州际公路了 |
[10:09] | He’s psycho, but he’s smart, meaning he | 他虽然疯 但是不傻 意味着 |
[10:10] | doesn’t want to be anywhere near the boom | 他不会在炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[10:12] | when the boom goes boom. | 待在会被波及的地区 |
[10:13] | We’ll never catch him. | 我们赶不上的 |
[10:15] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:23] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:29] | Questionable judgment, Mr. Queen. | 你的判断力着实让人质疑 奎恩先生 |
[10:32] | If you wanted the bomb to go off | 你要是想让炸弹在午夜之前被引爆 |
[10:34] | before midnight, you’d be hard pressed | 你可得想出个 |
[10:36] | to come up with a better way | 比将我拘押 |
[10:37] | than taking me into custody. | 更好的办法 |
[10:39] | Watch this. | 看看这个 |
[10:41] | Would that be the proof that you | 这就是你先前 |
[10:43] | alluded to earlier? | 提及的证据吗 |
[10:45] | Just play the video. | 把视频点开 |
[10:52] | No, I’m not watching this again. | 不 我不要再看一遍 |
[10:53] | No, Cayden, you’re not. | 不 凯登 不是再看 |
[10:57] | Now we’re watching the real video | 你现在是第一次 |
[11:00] | for the very first time. | 看到真正的视频 |
[11:05] | Oliver didn’t kill your son, | 奥利弗没有杀死你的儿子 |
[11:07] | which means someone else did. | 这意味着凶手另有其人 |
[11:09] | The assassin’s name is Karl Iscove. | 杀手的名字叫卡尔·伊斯科夫 |
[11:11] | He was instructed to use a bow and arrow | 他们要求使用弓箭 |
[11:14] | so the video could be manipulated, | 以便视频在日后被篡改 |
[11:15] | and they could make it look like me. | 将这一罪行栽赃到我身上 |
[11:17] | It’s the same tech used | 这和4个月前 |
[11:19] | to out Oliver as the Green Arrow 4 months ago. | 试图曝光奥利弗的人采用的是相同的技术 |
[11:24] | Someone’s gone through a lot of work to put | 有人花了不少功夫 |
[11:25] | you two on a collision course. | 挑动你们俩为敌 |
[11:27] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[11:32] | Someone within my organization. | 是我组织内的人 |
[11:35] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[11:36] | The metadata on the forged video file | 这份篡改的视频文件的源数据 |
[11:39] | confirms it is the work | 证实这是那个在十月 |
[11:41] | of the same person who manipulated | 篡改了照片 |
[11:43] | that photo in October. | 的人所为 |
[11:44] | You lost a man a month ago. | 你在一个月前失去了一个成员 |
[11:46] | Killed by the traitorous Mr. Sobel, | 被不忠的索贝尔先生所杀害 |
[11:47] | but I highly doubt it was Mr. Sheck. | 但是我相当怀疑这会是谢克先生所为 |
[11:50] | That leaves Laurel, Diaz. | 那就只剩下劳蕾尔 迪亚兹 |
[11:52] | And Anatoly. | 和安纳托利 |
[11:54] | I’d like to speak | 我想要 |
[11:55] | to my former colleagues. | 和我的前同僚们谈谈 |
[11:56] | And that’s where the two of you come in. | 这时候就该你们出马了 |
[11:59] | No! We’re not rounding them up to be executed. | 不 我们不会把他们交给你处决 |
[12:04] | No. I just want a pointed conversation. | 不会 我只是想要和他们进行直截了当的谈话 |
[12:07] | Bring them to me, all 3 alive. | 把他们带到我面前 三个都要活的 |
[12:10] | Otherwise I’ll have no choice | 否则我将别无选择 |
[12:11] | but to stay the course. | 按原计划进行 |
[12:13] | I still have a very powerful bomb, | 我依旧持有一颗威力巨大的炸弹 |
[12:14] | and I’d be perfectly happy | 并且非常乐意 |
[12:16] | to take out Star City right along | 将星城以及 |
[12:18] | with whoever orchestrated the death of my son. | 策划了我儿子谋杀的人付之一炬 |
[12:29] | You got to be kidding me. Please tell me you’re kidding me. | 你一定是在开玩笑 请告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[12:33] | The only way to stop James from destroying the city is | 阻止詹姆斯摧毁城市的唯一方法 |
[12:35] | by delivering him his people. | 是将他同伙交给他 |
[12:36] | Lead them to the slaughter, you mean. | 你的意思是让他们被屠杀 |
[12:37] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生 |
[12:39] | Right now, that’s our only option. | 目前来说 这是我们唯一的出路 |
[12:41] | You don’t even know for sure that one of them did it. | 你都不能确定是他们其中之一做的 |
[12:43] | I mean, none of them were working for Cayden when he received the video. | 在凯登收到视频的时候他们没有一个人在为他工作 |
[12:45] | But they were working for him when he received | 但是在他收到经过篡改的照片的时候 |
[12:46] | the doctored photo. | 他们在为他工作 |
[12:48] | It has to be one of those people, Alena. | 一定是他们其中的一个 阿莱娜 |
[12:49] | It is either Diaz, Anatoly, or Black Siren. | 是迪亚兹 安纳托利或者黑海妖 |
[12:52] | You hope. What if Cayden is lying? | 那是你希望如此 如果凯登在撒谎怎么办 |
[12:54] | Well, we got bigger problems than that. | 我们现在面临比那更严重的问题 |
[12:56] | I mean, what makes you think that we | 如果连凯登都找不到他的小伙伴 |
[12:57] | can find Cayden’s BFFs if he can’t? | 我们要怎么找 |
[13:00] | If they’re smart, they’re out of the city by now. | 如果他们足够聪明 他们现在就已经逃离城市了 |
[13:01] | They’re smart, but so is he. | 他们很聪明 但是他更胜一筹 |
[13:03] | He grouped them together by promising | 他向他的同伙们许诺在爆炸之前 |
[13:05] | to fly them out before the blast. | 用飞机把他们接走来把他们聚在一起 |
[13:06] | Thank goodness for small favors | 真是多亏了小恩小惠 |
[13:08] | and gullible bad guys. | 还有好骗的坏人 |
[13:09] | But now they’re worried that James | 但是他们现在担心詹姆斯 |
[13:11] | might not make good on that promise. | 可能不会信守承诺 |
[13:13] | Raisa wanted to go to one of the city shelters, | 蕾莎想要去其中的一个城市庇护所 |
[13:14] | so she could be with her family. | 好和她的家人在一起 |
[13:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:18] | Why did we have to leave the safe house? | 我们为什么要离开安全屋 |
[13:19] | We’ll talk about it later, buddy. | 我们之后再谈 |
[13:21] | You promised you wouldn’t lie to me anymore. | 你答应我你不会再对我隐瞒 |
[13:24] | Cayden James is threatening to detonate a large bomb | 凯登·詹姆斯威胁要在星城引爆一个大炸弹 |
[13:28] | in Star City, and this is the safest place for you. | 你待在这里最安全 |
[13:33] | That is the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[13:35] | Alena. | 阿莱娜 |
[13:36] | Yeah, we’re running facial recog, | 我们正在运行面部识别系统 |
[13:38] | and Cayden gave us back satellite control, but– | 凯登也把卫星的控制权交还给了我们 但是 |
[13:39] | our usual tricks aren’t working. | 我们通常的方法都没有手滑 |
[13:41] | Oliver, we need the rest of the team. | 奥利弗 我们需要其它的队员 |
[13:44] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[13:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:49] | I need to go look for a few people. | 我需要去找几个人 |
[13:51] | Let me come with you. | 让我和你一起去 |
[13:53] | I need you to stay here. | 我需要你待在这里 |
[13:55] | I want to stay with you. | 我想和你待在一起 |
[13:57] | It is too dangerous out there, | 外面太危险 |
[13:59] | bottom line. | 这么说都是轻的 |
[14:01] | I’ll be back as soon as I can be. | 我会尽快回来 |
[14:09] | You have any luck? | 发现什么没 |
[14:10] | You think I would? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:12] | She was pretty clear about where she stood, Hoss. | 她的立场很鲜明 伙计 |
[14:15] | So basically the city’s gonna get destroyed | 所以基本上就是 城市即将被毁 |
[14:17] | and our friend’s gonna commit murder, | 我们的朋友还要犯谋杀案 |
[14:18] | and there’s not a damn thing we can do about either? | 而对于这两件事我们都什么也做不了 |
[14:22] | About time, D. | 终于打来了 黛 |
[14:23] | Different kind of D., Hoss. | 是另一个迪 伙计 |
[14:26] | Sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[14:28] | We’ve gotten someplace with Cayden James. | 我们与凯登·詹姆斯取得了些进展 |
[14:30] | He won’t detonate his bomb if we bring back Anatoly, | 如果我们活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳雷尔的话 |
[14:33] | Diaz, and Laurel alive. | 他就不引爆炸弹 |
[14:35] | So no honor amongst thieves? | 坏蛋间不讲荣誉的吗 |
[14:37] | Well, let’s just say he has a good reason to think | 这样讲吧 他有很好的理由去认为 |
[14:39] | at least one of them’s responsible | 至少他们中一个该为 |
[14:40] | for his son’s death. | 他儿子的死负责 |
[14:43] | We could use your help finding them. | 我们需要你们的帮忙找到他们 |
[14:45] | Well, if we do it, we should go after Laurel first. | 如果要找的话 我们该先去找劳蕾尔 |
[14:47] | Dinah’s after her. | 黛娜在找她 |
[14:48] | And if she gets to her before we do– | 如果她比我们先找到 |
[14:49] | D.’s gonna kill her. | 黛会杀了她的 |
[14:51] | And if she does that, she might be killing | 如果她那样做了 她也许就毁了 |
[14:53] | the whole city. | 整座城 |
[15:12] | Vince told me you had a to-go bag stashed. | 文斯告诉过我 你藏了逃跑包 |
[15:15] | It took me a little while to figure out where. | 花了我些时间找到在哪 |
[15:32] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[15:34] | This ends tonight. You end tonight. | 今晚就了结 你今晚就得死 |
[15:39] | No! | 不 |
[15:40] | You stay out of this. | 别插手 |
[15:43] | I can’t let you hurt her. | 我不能让你伤害她 |
[15:44] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[15:47] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[15:52] | I told you, this ends tonight. | 我告诉过你 今晚了结 |
[16:08] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你的话就不那样做 |
[16:12] | What are you doing?! I had her. | 你在做什么 我制服她了 |
[16:15] | I’m saving the city. | 我在拯救这座城 |
[16:23] | I cannot believe you are working with Cayden James. | 真不敢相信你在与凯登·詹姆斯合作 |
[16:26] | Not like that, D. | 不是那样的 黛 |
[16:27] | He wants Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel alive. | 他想活捉阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳蕾尔 |
[16:30] | Or boom goes the city. | 否则就炸毁这座城 |
[16:31] | Just saying that’s a pretty good reason | 那是个不杀她的 |
[16:33] | to not kill her besides, you know, | 好理由 还有 |
[16:35] | all the other good reasons, like killing is bad. | 其他好理由 比如 杀人是不好的 |
[16:39] | I can hold off for a little while. | 我可以收手一会儿 |
[16:41] | Dinah, we do not just execute people. | 黛娜 我们不能处死别人 |
[16:46] | No. You just let them die. | 是啊 你只是放任他们去死 |
[16:49] | Can we continue this later? | 我们可以待会儿再谈吗 |
[16:51] | Anatoly and Diaz are still in the wind. | 阿纳托利和迪亚兹还没找到 |
[16:53] | Correction. Ricardo Diaz was in the wind. | 更正 找到里卡多·迪亚兹了 |
[16:54] | Cayden’s satellite just picked him up headed south. | 凯登的卫星刚发现他向南逃走 |
[16:56] | Our team can take down Diaz. | 我们队能去抓迪亚兹 |
[16:58] | Ok, sending you the GPS coordinates now. | 好的 现在就给你发送坐标 |
[17:03] | I’m staying here. | 我留在这里 |
[17:05] | I’m not letting her out of my sight. | 我是不会让她离开我视线的 |
[17:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. So what, we’re letting | 怎么 我们现在是让 |
[17:09] | the foxes guard the henhouses now? | 狐狸守鸡窝了吗 |
[17:11] | Quentin, Canary, you keep eyes on Black Siren. | 昆汀 金丝雀 你们守着黑海妖 |
[17:16] | Wild Dog, Terrific, you go after Diaz. | 野狗 卓越先生 你们去抓迪亚兹 |
[17:19] | Overwatch, let us know when you have eyes on Anatoly, | 守望者 找到阿纳托利后通知我们 |
[17:22] | and Spartan and I will be ready to move. | 斯巴达和我会准备出击 |
[17:24] | Put me through to Cayden. | 帮我连线凯登 |
[17:31] | Mr. Queen, have you fulfilled my request? | 奎恩先生 完成了我的要求了吗 |
[17:34] | We have Black Siren. Where do we take her? | 抓到黑海妖了 送去哪 |
[17:36] | The last time I checked, it took more than one songbird | 据我所知 一只鸣鸟可不能 |
[17:38] | to make up a trio. | 唱响三重奏 |
[17:39] | Cayden, we don’t have time for games. | 凯登 我们没时间玩游戏 |
[17:41] | Then I suggest you find my former compatriots | 那我建议你 尽快找到我的 |
[17:44] | as soon as you can. | 前同胞 |
[17:59] | Owen, before this night is over, | 欧文 我保证 |
[18:01] | I promise you we will render our judgment. | 今晚结束前就能做出宣判 |
[18:10] | Where is my phone | 我手机呢 |
[18:13] | You heading out, Cayden? | 要出门吗 凯登 |
[18:14] | Yes, Alena. | 是的 阿莱娜 |
[18:15] | Prior engagement. Must attend. | 预先的约会 必须得去 |
[18:17] | Well, are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是一个好主意吗 |
[18:19] | What ever do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:20] | Oh, uh, I’m s–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | I just assumed somebody would have told you. | 我以为有人告诉你了 |
[18:25] | I–I picked up some chatter | 几分钟前 我在你黑过的 |
[18:27] | on your hacked A.R.G.U.S. responder a few minutes ago | 天眼会应答机上听到些 |
[18:29] | about your takedown of Averwood Pharmaceuticals. | 关于你拿下阿弗伍德药业的闲语 |
[18:32] | My point being, it’s just if A.R.G.U.S. has your scent, | 我的意思是 如果天眼会盯上你了 |
[18:35] | maybe going out right now isn’t the best idea. | 那也许 现在出去不是个好主意 |
[18:38] | Probably not, but I’ll take precautions. | 也许吧 我会采取预防措施 |
[18:41] | I can’t afford to break this date. | 这个约我不能不赴 |
[18:53] | Leaving town? | 要出城吗 |
[18:58] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[18:59] | We got this off another pair of doppelgangers. | 我们在其他二重身那拿到的 |
[19:03] | You know, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[19:06] | I was surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[19:08] | Your boyfriend | 你男朋友 |
[19:09] | and his little magical healing abilities, | 和他那神奇的治愈能力 |
[19:13] | you know, I thought it would be harder | 我本以为杀他会更难的 |
[19:14] | to take him down, but it wasn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[19:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | I’m counting down the minutes. | 我在倒数计时 |
[19:20] | What, before you try and kill my daughter again? | 计你再次尝试杀我女儿的时吗 |
[19:22] | That is not your daughter. | 那不是你女儿 |
[19:25] | That is a monster. | 那是个怪物 |
[19:28] | You gave your monster a second chance. | 你给了你的怪物第二次机会 |
[19:30] | After he worked his ass off | 那是在他 |
[19:32] | to redeem himself | 努力赎罪 |
[19:33] | and after he gave his life | 并为阻止凯登·詹姆斯 |
[19:35] | to stop Cayden James, | 付出生命后 |
[19:36] | so if you seriously want to compare | 所以 如果你真的要拿劳雷尔 |
[19:38] | Vince to Laurel, I sugg– | 和文斯比的话 我 |
[19:40] | I know. I know what she’s done. | 我知道 我知道她干了些什么 |
[19:44] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[19:46] | But no one deserves to die, not even her. | 但是没有人该去死 即使是她 |
[19:50] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:53] | And once this is all over | 一旦这一切结束 |
[19:55] | if Cayden James doesn’t kill her, | 如果凯登·詹姆斯没杀她 |
[19:57] | I sure as hell am gonna take my shot. | 我肯定会去杀她的 |
[20:07] | Where’s my dad? He said he’d be right back. | 我爸呢 他说过他马上就回来的 |
[20:10] | Um, yeah. I–I know. And he will. | 是的 说过 他马上就回来的 |
[20:14] | It’s just that things | 只是事情不如 |
[20:16] | didn’t really go as he planned tonight, | 他预料的发展 |
[20:17] | the way any of us have planned. | 不如任何人预料 |
[20:19] | So it’s taking a long time. | 所以得花很久的时间 |
[20:22] | He’s gonna be ok, ok? | 他会没事的 好吗 |
[20:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[20:28] | I’ve got eyes on Anatoly and a few of his friends. | 找到阿纳托利和他朋友们了 |
[20:30] | Looks like they got themselves a helicopter. | 看起来他们有直升机 |
[20:35] | Next I come back to city, I hope it is ash. | 下次再回这座城时 希望它是灰烬 |
[20:48] | Kapiushon! Show yourself. | 兜帽男 现身吧 |
[21:02] | City is about to become crater. | 城市即将变成弹坑 |
[21:05] | You want to put me in prison? Fine. | 你却想抓我进监狱 也好 |
[21:08] | Just out of town, please. | 抓去城外 拜托了 |
[21:10] | The bomb’s not going off, Anatoly, | 炸弹不会爆 阿纳托利 |
[21:12] | because I’m going to deliver Cayden James | 因为我要给凯登·詹姆斯真相 |
[21:15] | the truth–you. | 就是你 |
[21:16] | You have finally snapped. | 你终于发怒了 |
[21:19] | Took a few more years longer than I expected. | 比我预期的晚几年 |
[21:23] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[21:25] | The photo, the doctored video. | 照片 篡改了的视频 |
[21:28] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你 |
[21:30] | that was not me. | 那不是我干的 |
[21:32] | Well, forgive me | 那原谅我 |
[21:33] | if I don’t want to take you at your word. | 不想相信你的话 |
[21:36] | Overwatch, we got him. | 守望者 抓到他了 |
[21:38] | Curtis and Rene got Ricardo Diaz. | 柯蒂斯和雷尼抓到里卡多·迪亚兹了 |
[21:40] | That makes us 3 for 3. | 那我们就3个都抓到了 |
[21:41] | William, give that to me. | 威廉 把那给我 |
[21:48] | Call James. | 打给詹姆斯 |
[21:51] | I was beginning to think you’d forgotten about me. | 我都开始以为你忘记我了 |
[21:53] | We have all 3. Where do you want them? | 3个都抓住了 你想他们去哪 |
[21:55] | Meet me at the abandoned theater on Jefferson Avenue. | 在杰斐逊大道的废弃剧院与我见面 |
[21:57] | I’m on it. I’ll call Curtis and Rene. | 这就做 我打给柯蒂斯和雷尼 |
[22:00] | Ok, I got Quentin. | 好 我打给昆汀 |
[22:01] | I’ll keep an eye on Cayden. | 我盯着凯登 |
[22:23] | Prodigious timing, gentlemen. | 令人惊叹的时机 先生们 |
[22:25] | It’s almost midnight. | 几乎午夜了 |
[22:26] | We’re not here to play games, Cayden. | 我们不是来这玩游戏的 凯登 |
[22:28] | And yet here you are. | 然而你来了 |
[22:29] | And what of Mr. Diaz and Ms. Lance? | 那迪亚兹先生和兰斯女士呢 |
[22:32] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[22:35] | And what of this young man? | 那这个年轻人呢 |
[22:39] | I don’t believe your son was invited, Oliver. | 我不认为你儿子接到了邀请 奥利弗 |
[22:42] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来做什么 |
[22:44] | I want to be with you. I’m scared. | 我想呆在你身边 我害怕 |
[22:45] | William, just listen to me– | 威廉 听我说 |
[22:47] | It’s just like on the island, | 这就像在那个岛上一样 |
[22:48] | just like when my mom died. | 和我妈妈死了的时候一样 |
[22:49] | I don’t want to lose you, too. | 我也不想失去你 |
[22:52] | Please. I want to stay with you. | 真的 我想陪着你 |
[22:54] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 快过来 |
[22:56] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[22:59] | You stay over here. | 你在这儿呆着 |
[23:02] | This started with my son. | 这件事由我儿子而始 |
[23:06] | Yours should be here for the end. | 结局也应该有你的儿子在场 |
[23:09] | It’s a beautiful symmetry, | 多么优美的对称 |
[23:11] | don’t you think? | 对吗 |
[23:12] | He has nothing to do with this. | 他与此事无关 |
[23:15] | I don’t disagree, | 我不这么认为 |
[23:17] | but it appears your son has other plans. | 但是看起来你的儿子还有其他打算 |
[23:19] | Hello, William. | 你好啊 威廉 |
[23:21] | My name is Cayden James. | 我叫凯登·詹姆斯 |
[23:23] | You’re the guy who wants to blow up the city. | 你就是那个想要炸掉这座城市的人 |
[23:25] | I suppose. It’s a long story. | 我认为是的 说来话长 |
[23:28] | And it concerns my own son. | 事关我自己的儿子 |
[23:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[23:32] | Passed away, I’m afraid. | 恐怕已经去世了 |
[23:46] | Cayden James? | 凯登·詹姆斯吗 |
[23:51] | I was told to expect you. | 有人告诉我等着你的到来 |
[23:54] | Warned, in fact. | 事实上是警告我 |
[23:57] | Mr. James, we’re here to remand you into custody | 詹姆斯先生 我们是来将你扣押拘留的 |
[23:59] | for multiple violations of federal law. | 因违反了数项联邦法律 |
[24:01] | I strongly advise you not to resist. | 你最好不要抵抗 |
[24:05] | My only son is playing in this game. | 我的独子正在打这场比赛 |
[24:07] | Could I perhaps watch it before you take me in? | 在你们带我走之前我可以看着它结束吗 |
[24:11] | That’s not how it works. | 事情不是这样的 |
[24:13] | I’m just asking for a few moments, | 我只是要求有一小会儿时间 |
[24:15] | a little compassion here. | 你们的一点点的同情之心 |
[24:17] | I strongly suggest surrendering peacefully | 我强烈地建议你乖乖投降 |
[24:20] | to avoid a scene. | 以免更坏的局面出现 |
[24:22] | There’s no need for that. | 不需要了 |
[24:48] | All right. I’m gonna get the lay of the land. | 好吧 我理解这件事的发展走向了 |
[24:50] | She’d better be here when I get back. | 等我回来时 她最好能到这儿来 |
[24:56] | I don’t think she likes me. | 我觉得她不喜欢我 |
[24:57] | Well, you haven’t given her | 你也还没有给她 |
[24:59] | much reason to, have you? | 喜欢你的理由 对吗 |
[25:01] | Fair. | 好吧 |
[25:08] | She’s right, you know. | 她是对的 你知道 |
[25:10] | Ahem. About what? | 关于什么 |
[25:12] | I’m not like Sobel. | 我和索贝尔不一样 |
[25:13] | I’m not gonna change. | 我也没打算改变 |
[25:15] | I’m not gonna just wake up one day | 我不会某一天突然醒来 |
[25:17] | and be your Laurel. | 就成了你的劳蕾尔 |
[25:19] | No, no. You’ll always be you. | 对啊 你始终都是你 |
[25:23] | But you can be better. | 但你可以变得更好 |
[25:24] | Why would I? | 为什么我要那样 |
[25:27] | We live in an ugly world, | 我们生活在一个肮脏的世界 |
[25:29] | and the only way to survive it is– | 能存活下去的唯一方法就是 |
[25:31] | is to be ugly right back. | 变得同样的肮脏 |
[25:33] | You’re wrong, ok? | 你错了 知道吗 |
[25:34] | Hey, has it ever occurred to you that I like who I am, | 你就没有觉得我喜欢我现在的样子 |
[25:38] | that when I killed Sobel, I actually enjoyed it? | 当我杀掉索贝尔的时候 我真的是十分乐意 |
[25:43] | And all those pictures that you showed me of your daughter– | 你给我看过的所有那些你女儿的照片 |
[25:46] | this–this–this woman that I don’t even recognize. | 这个我根本不认识的女人 |
[25:50] | They made me sick. | 让我感觉恶心 |
[25:54] | She was soft and naive, | 她既脆弱又无知 |
[25:56] | and that’s why she’s the one who’s dead. | 所以她才会死掉 |
[25:58] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我讲这些 |
[26:00] | Because I don’t ever want to find myself | 因为我绝对不想发现自己 |
[26:02] | enjoying killing you. | 很享受折磨你 |
[26:06] | Perimeter’s secure. Let’s move. | 外围安全 行动吧 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:15] | Quite a brave young fellow you have here, Mr. Queen. | 你的儿子真是勇敢啊 奎恩先生 |
[26:19] | Brave and foolish, much like his father. | 勇敢而愚蠢 就像他的父亲 |
[26:23] | What–what’s he doing here? | 他在这儿做什么 |
[26:24] | None of your concern, Mr. Lance. | 你不需要操心 兰斯先生 |
[26:26] | Ah! And the rest of our guests have arrived. | 我们剩下的客人也都到齐了 |
[26:29] | These two freaks say that you think | 这两个怪胎说 |
[26:32] | one of us killed your boy? | 你认为我们之中的一个杀掉了你儿子吗 |
[26:34] | In point of fact, Mr. Diaz, | 事实上 迪亚兹先生 |
[26:36] | I know that one of you killed my boy. | 我确实知道你们之中的一个杀掉了我儿子 |
[26:38] | I intend to find out who. | 我打算找出来是谁 |
[26:40] | You believe people in masks | 你相信戴面具的人 |
[26:43] | over peopley ou do business with? | 而不相信你的生意伙伴吗 |
[26:45] | I’m with the Russian. | 那个俄国人说得对 |
[26:46] | I think these guys would do anything | 我认为这些人会不惜一切代价 |
[26:49] | to save their precious city. | 去拯救他们的城市 |
[26:50] | I don’t trust anyone’s word, Mr. Diaz. | 我不相信任何人的话 迪亚兹先生 |
[26:53] | I put my faith in data, information. | 我相信的是数据 是信息 |
[26:57] | Ones and zeroes never lie. | 数字永远不会消逝 |
[26:59] | Here’s digital proof that one of you has betrayed me. | 这是证明你们其中的一个背叛了我的数字证据 |
[27:06] | Oh, William, please just get out of there. | 威廉 快从那儿出来吧 |
[27:09] | None of you know… | 你们没有人知道 |
[27:11] | What it feels like to lose a son. | 失去儿子是什么感受 |
[27:14] | A piece of yourself gone. | 你自己的一部分就那样消失了 |
[27:17] | It’s like a phantom limb. | 就像一个幻肢 |
[27:19] | No, it’s worse than that. | 不 比那个还要遭 |
[27:21] | It’s like a piece of your soul lost | 就像失去了你自己灵魂的一部分 |
[27:24] | as if it had never been there. | 好像它从未存在过一样 |
[27:26] | Lost. No, stop. I keep reminding myself that | 不 等等 我一直在提醒我自己 |
[27:28] | I have not lost my son. | 我并没有失去我的儿子 |
[27:32] | He’s been taken from me. | 他从我身边被夺走 |
[27:34] | Hey… You’re losing it. | 你已经迷失了 |
[27:39] | Your grief, it’s making you crazy. | 你的丧子之痛正让你变得疯狂 |
[27:48] | What if it has? | 如果已经疯狂了呢 |
[27:49] | Just look at him. | 看看他 |
[27:51] | He wants to kill everyone in this room. | 他要干掉这个房间里的每一个人 |
[27:52] | Just be ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[27:54] | Ok, screw this. It was me! | 好了 我受够了 是我 |
[27:58] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[28:00] | Surprise. I’m the one who did it. | 惊喜吗 我就是那个人 |
[28:04] | I killed your stupid kid. | 是我杀掉了你愚蠢的儿子 |
[28:09] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 天呐 – 什么 |
[28:11] | For the past 3 minutes, Cayden’s detonator | 在过去的3分钟里 凯登的引爆器 |
[28:13] | has been emitting a 76-gigahertz field. | 发射了一个76千兆赫的磁场 |
[28:15] | Now it’s spiking. | 出现峰值了 |
[28:16] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[28:18] | It means there’s something wrong with the bomb. | 意味着这个炸弹有问题 |
[28:22] | It’s a shame, really. He was very cute. | 真是耻辱啊 他很可爱 |
[28:27] | The signal’s fritzing again. | 信号又在抖动了 |
[28:28] | The closer Cayden gets to Laurel, | 凯登离劳蕾尔越近 |
[28:30] | the bigger the frequency spikes on the detonator. | 引爆器的频率峰值越高 |
[28:31] | No. It’s not the detonator. | 这不是引爆器 |
[28:36] | Aren’t you gonna ask me why I did it? | 你不问问我为什么吗 |
[28:38] | No. I know you’re lying. | 不用了 我知道你在骗我 |
[28:43] | You’re not nearly as callous | 你根本不像你所声称的 |
[28:45] | as you portray yourself to be. | 那样冷酷无情 |
[28:47] | I saw, Ms. Lance. | 我明白了 兰斯女士 |
[28:49] | When I ordered you to execute Mr. Sobel, | 当我命令你杀死索贝尔先生时 |
[28:52] | I saw you hesitate. | 我发现你犹豫了 |
[28:56] | You didn’t want to do it. | 你并不想杀死他 |
[28:58] | Oliver, you need to get Laurel away from Cayden | 奥利弗 你要让劳蕾尔远离凯登 |
[29:00] | right now. | 马上 |
[29:02] | His detonator is interfering with her power-dampening collar. | 他的引爆器正在干扰她的超能力抑制环 |
[29:07] | Well, well, well. Now, this is interesting. | 好啊 现在就有趣了 |
[29:24] | Grr! Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
[29:26] | Guys, are you ok? Do you copy? | 大家还好吗 收到了吗 |
[29:29] | Overwatch, we’re fine. | 守望者 我们没事 |
[29:30] | Ok, thermal imaging reads everyone’s still inside, | 热成像显示每个人都依然还在房间里 |
[29:31] | but they’ve gone in different directions. | 但是他们都朝向不同的方向了 |
[29:33] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[29:34] | Find Anatoly! I’ve got Diaz! Go! | 去找安纳托利 我去找迪亚兹 快 |
[29:37] | Sure thing, Hoss. | 没问题 大哥 |
[29:42] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[29:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:45] | We work with Oliver, we get in trouble. | 只要和奥利弗一起行动 我们就会有麻烦 |
[29:46] | The guy’s a walking death trap. | 那家伙就是个移动的陷阱 |
[29:49] | Who do you think taught him about traps? | 那你们觉得是谁教他学会了陷阱 |
[30:08] | Stop! | 站住 |
[30:10] | God, you’re persistent. It’s annoying. | 天呐你还真是坚持不懈 真烦人 |
[30:38] | The son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[30:57] | Dinah, no! | 黛娜 不 |
[30:59] | No! | 不 |
[31:15] | Laurel. Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔 |
[31:31] | William. William, back away, son. | 威廉 威廉 快回来 孩子 |
[31:36] | Come here, come here, William. | 快过来 威廉 |
[31:40] | Your son wouldn’t want you to do this. | 你的儿子不会希望你这么做的 |
[31:43] | The person responsible for his death is in the vicinity, | 该对他的死负责的人就在附近 |
[31:46] | and I intend to drag them to hell with me. | 我打算把他们一起拉进地狱 |
[31:51] | I owe it to my son. | 这是我欠我儿子的 |
[31:52] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 快过来 |
[31:55] | You don’t have to be afraid, all right? | 别害怕 好吗 |
[31:57] | I’m right here with you. | 我就在这儿陪着你 |
[32:01] | And I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[32:03] | William… | 威廉 |
[32:07] | I had an obligation to protect my son. | 我有责任去保护我儿子 |
[32:11] | It’s a father’s job– | 保护你的孩子 |
[32:12] | protect your child… | 这是一个父亲的天职 |
[32:17] | But I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[32:19] | I failed him utterly. | 我彻底辜负了他 |
[32:26] | All this time… | 一直以来 |
[32:31] | The man responsible for his death… | 该为他的死负责的人 |
[32:37] | was me. | 是我 |
[32:47] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[32:57] | I can’t believe he was ready to blow up the whole city. | 我不能相信他竟打算炸掉整座城市 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:03] | He lost his boy. | 他失去了儿子 |
[33:05] | I don’t even want to imag–well. | 我都没法想象 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:12] | What you did was very dangerous. | 你刚才的举动非常危险 |
[33:13] | I know. And I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[33:20] | I am never gonna let anything happen to you, William, | 我绝不会让你出事的 威廉 |
[33:24] | ever. | 永远不会 |
[33:26] | And I am promising you that I will do | 而且我向你保证 |
[33:27] | everything that I can to make sure | 我会尽我全力保证自己 |
[33:29] | nothing happens to me. | 平安无事 |
[33:31] | You can’t make that promise. | 你没法做这样的保证 |
[33:32] | I can make that promise. I just did. | 我可以 我刚刚就做了 |
[33:34] | I am right now. | 就在这里 |
[33:39] | Kiddo, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 孩子 我做这行已经很久了 |
[33:45] | So trust me. | 所以请相信我 |
[33:49] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[33:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[33:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:55] | I got to go talk to the others, all right? | 我得去和其他人说几句 行吗 |
[33:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[34:02] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[34:03] | If by we you mean Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel… | 如果你是说阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳雷尔 |
[34:06] | Completely in the wind. | 完全不知道 |
[34:08] | – Again? – Again. | – 又这样 – 是的 |
[34:09] | Again. | 又这样 |
[34:11] | Ok, well, Quentin’s walking Cayden James through booking right now. | 昆汀此时正追踪凯登·詹姆斯 |
[34:13] | Look. I know what you’re gonna say, | 听着 我知道你们要说什么 |
[34:16] | but I think finding Laurel needs to be our first priority. | 但我觉得首要任务是找到劳雷尔 |
[34:18] | Don’t make this personal, Dinah. | 别把这事私人化了 黛娜 |
[34:19] | Or, you know, more personal. Heh. | 或者说 更私人化一点 |
[34:22] | You heard her. | 你们听到她说什么了 |
[34:24] | She is the one who had Cayden James’ son killed. | 是她害死了凯登·詹姆斯的儿子 |
[34:26] | She is the one who set all of this into motion. | 是她导致了这一切的发生 |
[34:28] | – You don’t know that. – She confessed. | – 你不知道 – 她都承认了 |
[34:30] | She was pushing James’ buttons, D. | 她是为了激怒詹姆斯 D |
[34:32] | How did she manage to blind all of you this much? | 她是怎么把你们都骗了的 |
[34:35] | You’re the one that’s not seeing clearly, | 你才是那个没看清的人 |
[34:37] | if you ask me, Dinah. | 如果非要我说的话 黛娜 |
[34:38] | I didn’t. | 我是没看清 |
[34:40] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[34:42] | You’re better than this. | 你不止于此 |
[34:49] | I guess we’re leaving now. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[34:51] | Yeah, we’re leaving now. | 是的 我们该走了 |
[34:53] | Just to be clear, | 就明确一点 |
[34:55] | whatever happened doesn’t change anything. | 无论发生什么都不会改变任何事 |
[34:57] | Yeah, we’re glad that we took down Cayden James, | 是啊 拿下凯登·詹姆斯是很开心 |
[35:00] | but we’re still doing our own thing. | 但我们还是做我们的老本行 |
[35:04] | Please try and keep Dinah in line. | 请尽量留住黛娜 |
[35:07] | No promises, Hoss. | 不敢保证 |
[35:09] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 怕你们还没注意到 |
[35:11] | we’re not having a lot of luck with that right now. | 但我们现在没什么运气了 |
[35:16] | Well, we saved the city again | 我们又一次拯救了这座城市 |
[35:19] | and got Cayden James. | 而且抓到了凯登·詹姆斯 |
[35:23] | Yeah. Why doesn’t it feel like we won? | 为什么感觉我们没赢呢 |
[35:36] | I must say this visit is somewhat predictable. | 我得说我料到了这次会面 |
[35:40] | Well, I needed to look you in the eyes, Cayden. | 我需要看着你的眼睛 凯登 |
[35:46] | I need to know that this surrender of yours… | 我需要知道这次投降 |
[35:53] | Isn’t some sort of ploy. | 不是你的什么诡计 |
[35:57] | I’ve had bad luck with that tactic. | 我在这方面实在没什么好运 |
[36:00] | You prevented me from doing the unspeakable | 你昨晚阻止了我造成不可言状的 |
[36:02] | last night. | 危害 |
[36:05] | I’m sure Owen would have been ashamed of me, | 欧文如果在一定会为我感到羞耻的 |
[36:08] | but then he always was. | 他以前就一直这样 |
[36:13] | These are my best guesses | 这是关于你们去哪儿能找到 |
[36:15] | as to where you might find my former allies | 我以前同伙的最好猜测 |
[36:17] | along with the account number | 还有银行账户 |
[36:19] | to a bank in Corto Maltese | 在柯多马缇斯 |
[36:20] | where I placed all the money | 我把从这座城市偷走的钱 |
[36:22] | I embezzled from the city. | 全都放在那儿了 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[36:26] | I would ask one thing in return. | 我只想要求一件事 |
[36:32] | Permission to visit my son’s grave. | 请允许我去看看我儿子 |
[36:37] | I can arrange that. | 我会安排的 |
[36:44] | Be a better father than I was, Oliver. | 做个比我称职的父亲吧 奥利弗 |
[36:59] | If this is another feeble attempt | 如果这又是一次想从我身上 |
[37:01] | to extract information from me, | 获取信息的无谓尝试 |
[37:03] | I–I warn you I will continue to invoke | 我 我警告你们我会继续援引 |
[37:07] | my fifth amendment protections. | 第五修正案的保护措施 |
[37:10] | I’m very sorry to have to tell you this, Mr. James, | 我们很遗憾的通知你 詹姆斯先生 |
[37:13] | but… | 但是 |
[37:15] | Your son Owen was found murdered last night. | 你儿子欧文昨晚被发现遭遇谋杀 |
[37:21] | No. He’s…He’s 18. | 不可能 他 他才18岁 |
[37:25] | N–no. | 不 |
[37:26] | Who would want to hurt my boy? | 谁会想伤害我儿子 |
[37:29] | I’m afraid we don’t know. | 很抱歉我们并不知道 |
[37:36] | I am truly very sorry, Cayden. | 真的非常遗憾 凯登 |
[37:57] | Hey, what’s the story, morning glory? | 嗨 有什么事 晨光之荣耀 |
[38:03] | I used to say that to you | 我以前经常这么对你说 |
[38:04] | when you were a little girl, you know? | 在你还是个小女孩的时候 知道吗 |
[38:06] | The other you. | 另一个你 |
[38:08] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[38:10] | I know what you told me. | 我知道你告诉过我了 |
[38:11] | What you told me was a lie. | 你告诉我的是个谎言 |
[38:13] | But it’s–James said it: | 但事实是 詹姆斯说了 |
[38:17] | You hesitated when you killed Sobel. | 你杀索贝尔的时候犹豫了 |
[38:19] | So what if I did? | 那如果我真杀了呢 |
[38:21] | It means there’s a piece– | 这意味着有那么一小片 |
[38:22] | maybe just a small piece, but it means | 也许只是很小的一片 但这意味着 |
[38:24] | that there is a piece of my daughter | 我女儿的灵魂有一小片 |
[38:26] | in you somewhere. | 在你的身体里 |
[38:29] | And I’m gonna get it out whatever it takes. | 无论如何我都会找到它 |
[39:04] | Didn’t think we’d end up here. | 没想到我们最后在这见面吧 |
[39:10] | SCPD custody. | 星城警署拘留所 |
[39:14] | You know, I saw this playing out a lot of ways. | 你知道吗 这种场面我见得多了 |
[39:18] | I got to tell you… | 但我得告诉你 |
[39:23] | I wasn’t expecting this. | 我没料到这一幕 |
[39:25] | I assume it would be foolish to think | 我认为把这当做一次救援行动 |
[39:27] | that this is a rescue operation. | 是非常愚蠢的 |
[39:30] | You were always the smartest guy in the room. | 你以前总是这屋里最聪明的人 |
[39:35] | You thought you always had everybody pegged. | 你以为所有人尽在你掌控之中 |
[39:39] | You put everyone in your little boxes. | 你把所有人放在你的小盒子里 |
[39:42] | You always understood what they were thinking, | 你总是知道他们在想什么 |
[39:45] | how they’d react, | 他们如何反应 |
[39:47] | but you’re realizing now | 但你现在应该明白了 |
[39:49] | you didn’t really know anything, did you? | 你并不是无所不知 对吗 |
[39:54] | I’m afraid I don’t take your meaning, | 我恐怕不知道你在说什么 |
[39:57] | Mr. Diaz. | 迪亚兹先生 |
[39:58] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[40:01] | You’re supposed to be the smart one. | 你应该是聪明的那个啊 |
[40:09] | You made some moves. | 你做了一些事 |
[40:11] | Then I made some moves. | 然后我做了一些事 |
[40:13] | Queen is under indictment now. | 奎恩现在正面临公诉 |
[40:16] | His team is fractured in a million pieces. | 他的团队已支离破碎 |
[40:19] | And this city– oh, this city– | 而这座城 哦这座城 |
[40:26] | it’s primed for a takeover. | 已准备好了易主他人 |
[40:31] | You see, guys like you never understand these things. | 你看 像你这种人永远不会明白这些 |
[40:35] | Why destroy a city | 当你想要占领一座城时 |
[40:39] | when you could take it over? | 为什么要摧毁它呢 |
[40:43] | I suppose this accounts for your presence here. | 我猜这就是你在这儿的原因吧 |
[40:47] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[40:50] | The new police captain– | 新的警局队长 |
[40:51] | she’s on my payroll, | 是我的手下 |
[40:54] | along with a few other city officials. | 还有其他的一些行政官员 |
[41:00] | Arclight was a big help | 弧光在削减人员方面 |
[41:04] | in thinning the herd for me. | 为我出了大力 |
[41:06] | I suspect you’re not done thinning the herd. | 我猜你还没削减完吧 |
[41:14] | Well, you were always talking about | 你一直在说 |
[41:16] | how much you miss your son. | 你有多想念你儿子 |
[41:18] | In case you didn’t know, | 怕你不知道 |
[41:20] | I’m the one who had him killed. | 我才是那个杀了他的人 |
[41:32] | Tell your boy… | 替我向你儿子 |
[41:35] | I said hello. | 问好 |