时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:04] | After 5 years in hell, I returned home | 五年里 我被困在地狱 |
[00:06] | With only one goal– to save my city. | 我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市 |
[00:09] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 现在我有两个身份 |
[00:11] | By day, I lead star city as its mayor, | 白天 我是星城的市长 |
[00:14] | But by night, I am someone else. | 而晚上 我是另一个人 |
[00:16] | I am…something else. | 我是 另一个存在 |
[00:18] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[00:21] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
[00:23] | Traitor! I’m taking you to hell with– | 叛徒 我要让你下地狱 |
[00:27] | Sorry you didn’t get to know your father. | 很遗憾你没能更多了解你父亲 |
[00:29] | I guess you’re stuck knowing me. | 看来你只能了解我了 |
[00:30] | What I saw in her is what I see here. | 我在她身上看到了她 |
[00:33] | Sounds crazy, but if there is, | 很疯狂 但如果 |
[00:35] | There’s–there’s some way to get through to her. | 有办法说服她 |
[00:37] | We have a massively huge problem. | 我们遇上无比巨大的大麻烦了 |
[00:38] | – What is it? – The nanothermite when combined | -怎么了 -将纳米铝热剂和炸药结合在一起 |
[00:40] | with the explosive creates a thermobaric weapon. | 可以制造出热压弹武器 |
[00:42] | Cayden james could do it, | 凯登·詹姆斯绝对能做出来 |
[00:43] | And he’d probably detonate it in a populated area. | 他八成会在人口密集区引爆 |
[00:45] | Maximize casualties. | 使伤亡最大化 |
[00:46] | Your city’s entire infrastructure | 你这座城市所有的基础设施 |
[00:48] | is under my control– | 都在我的掌控之下 |
[00:50] | Buildings, institutions, even people | 所有的大楼和机构 包括民众 |
[00:54] | all under my dominion. | 都在我控制之下 |
[00:56] | These are innocent people. | 那些都是无辜的人 |
[00:57] | And you can save them by wiring $10 million | 而你可以拯救他们 |
[01:01] | into that offshore account no later than 11:30 tonight | 只要今晚11点半前把一千万美金转入海外账户 |
[01:06] | And every night. | 每天转账一次 |
[01:07] | Wire the money. | 电汇钱款 |
[01:18] | All right. We’re all set here. | 好 布置就绪 |
[01:21] | Captain Hill, thank you for stepping up | 希尔队长 感谢你出面 |
[01:23] | to lead the department. | 带领警署 |
[01:24] | I wish it was under better circumstances. | 我倒希望是在更好的环境下 |
[01:26] | After tonight, they will be. | 过了今晚就是了 |
[01:27] | All right. Take me through the details. | 好 带我过一遍细节 |
[01:29] | We know Cayden James is monitoring traffic | 我们知道凯登·詹姆斯在监控进出城市的 |
[01:31] | in and out of the city–airports, highways, ports, | 机场 高速公路 港口的交通 |
[01:34] | But the shoreline might be the blind spot. | 但海岸线可能是盲区 |
[01:35] | Specifically, right here, there’s no satellite | 比如这里没有大约有10分钟 |
[01:38] | flyover for about 10 minutes. | 没有卫星绕行 |
[01:39] | – That’s our window. – And SWAT has the perimeter, | -这就是我们的机会 -而且特警有巡逻队 |
[01:41] | so no one’s getting in or out without us knowing it. | 所以只要有人进出就会被我们知道 |
[01:43] | Good. When do we make contact? | 好 我们什么时候联络 |
[01:45] | Should be any minute. | 随时都会 |
[01:58] | Mr. Mayor, I’m Alex Scott, A.R.G.U.S. | 市长先生 我是阿历克斯·斯科特 天眼会的 |
[02:01] | – Good to meet you. – We’re good to move? | -你好 -我们可以行动了吗 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:04] | All clear on shore. Exit, exit. | 岸上一切就绪 出来出来 |
[02:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | No. Just some weird feedback. | 没事 只是有些怪回音 |
[02:09] | Are your comms line of sight? | 你们的通信是在视线范围内的吗 |
[02:10] | No. We’re patched in. | 不 是临时接入的 |
[02:11] | You got to get those things off! | 快把那东西丢了 |
[02:15] | Got to get the other divers out of the water! | 得让其他潜水员上岸 |
[02:45] | $70 million. | 7千万 |
[02:52] | At this point, we’ve got maybe another day or two. | 到现在 我们还能撑一两天 |
[02:54] | What about the federal government? | 联邦政府怎么说 |
[02:56] | I mean, don’t they have plans for this kind of stuff? | 他们没有应对策略吗 |
[02:58] | A.R.G.U.S was our best shot, | 天眼会曾是我们最好的机会 |
[02:59] | And Cayden James was ready for it. | 而凯登·詹姆斯也有所应对 |
[03:01] | I–I think that we are on our own. | 我觉得只能靠我们自己了 |
[03:06] | So does that mean I go forward | 也就是说我要去准备 |
[03:07] | with the emergency bomb shelters? | 紧急爆炸避难所了 |
[03:08] | Yeah. We need a contingency. | 是的 得做好这个打算 |
[03:10] | It–it won’t save everyone, | 救不了所有人 |
[03:13] | but it’s a– it’s a start. | 但这是个开始 |
[03:17] | How’s William holding up? | 威廉那边怎么样 |
[03:18] | Doing as well as can be expected. | 和预期的差不多 |
[03:19] | He’s holed up at an A.R.G.U.S. safe house | 他和蕾莎带着PS4 |
[03:23] | with raisa and a playstation 4. | 藏在天眼会的安全屋了 |
[03:27] | You look like you could use some rest. | 你看上去需要休息 |
[03:29] | I’ll get some if you will. | 你休息的话我就休息 |
[03:30] | Like brother, like sister, I guess. | 有其兄就有其妹 |
[03:36] | Hey. Don’t worry, ok? | 别担心 好吗 |
[03:38] | Cayden James is not the | 凯登·詹姆斯不是 |
[03:39] | first guy to try to take our city hostage. | 第一个试图胁迫城市的人了 |
[03:42] | We will figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[03:51] | Cayden James’ hold on Star city has reached 8 days | 凯登·詹姆斯已经控制星城长达8天了 |
[03:54] | and counting now with all routes | 现在所有进出城市的路线 |
[03:56] | in and out of the city under James’ control. | 都在他的控制之下 |
[03:59] | Though Mayor Queen has urged for calm, | 尽管奎恩市长竭力安抚民情 |
[04:01] | tensions are running high as the threat | 紧张情绪依然随着 |
[04:03] | of the thermobaric bomb continues to loom. | 热压弹逼近的威胁而升温 |
[04:06] | With supplies running low and desperation growing, | 随着供应品越来越少 大家越来越绝望 |
[04:09] | many are left wondering, | 很多人都想知道 |
[04:11] | how long will the city last before it implodes? | 城市在爆炸前还能撑多久 |
[04:14] | That’s a damn good question. | 问的好 |
[04:39] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:41] | Sorry. SCPD’s been dealing with the fallout | 抱歉 星城警署一直在处理 |
[04:43] | from last night’s debacle. | 昨晚的崩溃带来的影响 |
[04:45] | I didn’t know about the A.R.G.U.S. team | 我都不知道天眼会的存在 |
[04:46] | until after Cayden killed them. | 直到凯登杀了他们 |
[04:49] | You believe me, right? | 你信我的 对吧 |
[04:50] | Cayden James likes to play things close to the vest, | 凯登·詹姆斯行事谨慎 |
[04:53] | even with the people he’s supposedly in league with. | 即使和同盟一起也是如此 |
[04:55] | Which makes finding the location | 所以找到热压弹的位置 |
[04:56] | of the thermobaric bomb very difficult. | 很难 |
[05:01] | You believe me, right, | 你信我的 对吧 |
[05:02] | about not knowing about the A.R.G.U.S. divers? | 我真的不知道天眼会的潜水员 |
[05:05] | I already told you I do. | 我已经告诉你我信了 |
[05:06] | I guess what I’m asking is | 我想问的是 |
[05:10] | Do you trust me? | 你信我吗 |
[05:23] | Does that answer your question? | 这算回答了吗 |
[05:38] | – Sorry I’m late. – Don’t be sorry. | -抱歉迟到了 -没事 |
[05:41] | Just don’t be late. | 下次别迟到了 |
[05:42] | Vincent Sobel, meet Dinah Drake. | 文森特·索贝尔 见下黛娜·德雷克 |
[05:52] | Tina Boland is my cover name. | 蒂娜·博兰是我的化名 |
[05:54] | Tina Boland? You got quite the rep. | 蒂娜·博兰 你挺有名的 |
[05:58] | No idea you were a cop. | 不知道你是个警察 |
[05:59] | That’s the idea, isn’t it? | 这下你知道了 |
[06:01] | Vince has spent the last 8 months | 文斯过去8个月潜伏在 |
[06:02] | in Sean Sonus’ operation. | 肖恩·索纳斯的组织里 |
[06:05] | And he is smart. | 他很狡诈 |
[06:07] | He makes sure that no one person ever sees | 他确保不让任何人了解 |
[06:08] | enough of the whole picture. | 所有的事情 |
[06:10] | Sounds like you could use an extra set of hands. | 听上去你需要帮忙的 |
[06:12] | And eyes and ears. | 还有眼线 |
[06:16] | I got to tell you, | 我得告诉你 |
[06:18] | Sonus isn’t just smart. | 索纳斯不止狡诈 |
[06:19] | He’s unpredictable. | 而且很难预测 |
[06:24] | This could go south fast. | 情况很可能会急转直下 |
[06:26] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[06:32] | Didn’t know we were having a clubhouse meeting. | 我都不知道我们有一场俱乐部会所的会面 |
[06:35] | Only boys allowed today or what? | 是只有男士才能参与吗 |
[06:39] | Ms. Lance is en route. | 兰斯小姐在路上 |
[06:42] | This is less a meeting than it is a wake | 这不是一场会面 而是 |
[06:44] | for Mr. Sheck. | 对夏克先生的唤醒 |
[06:47] | He bought the farm a week ago. | 他一周前买下集群 |
[06:50] | I didn’t think we were sentimental like that. | 我不觉得我们会这么介意 |
[06:52] | It’s not sentimental. | 这不叫介意 |
[06:55] | Surprised. | 是惊讶 |
[06:57] | Oliver would not kill man this way. | 奥利弗不会这样杀人 |
[07:01] | None of his team would. | 他的小队的人都不会 |
[07:02] | The place wasn’t lacking for cops. | 这里不缺警察 |
[07:05] | One of them probably took him out. | 可能是警察干掉他的 |
[07:11] | What’s really behind this sudden paranoia? | 你们那么偏执 是什么原因 |
[07:15] | Mr. Queen was obviously able to get word | 很明显 在我们布置在城里的警戒线外 |
[07:17] | outside the cordon we placed around the city. | 奎恩先生能够传话 |
[07:19] | To A.R.G.U.S., you mean? | 传话给天眼会吗 |
[07:22] | – He seems more than capable. – Agreed, | -他做到这个太轻松了 -没错 |
[07:24] | but it was unexpected, | 但出乎意料 |
[07:26] | as was Mr. Sheck’s demise. | 正如夏克先生的死 |
[07:32] | I don’t like surprises, | 我不喜欢惊讶 |
[07:35] | and I like even less the feeling | 我一点也不喜欢这种 |
[07:37] | that I can’t trust my comrades. | 无法相信伙伴的感觉 |
[07:40] | It sounds like it’s just me you don’t trust. | 听上去你不信任的只有我 |
[07:42] | If I didn’t, you wouldn’t be drawing breath right now, Mr. Sobel. | 如果我不信你 你早就断气了 索贝尔先生 |
[07:55] | I love your face, | 我喜欢你的脸 |
[07:56] | but that is just not a good face. | 但现在你心情不好 |
[08:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:01] | Just spent the past two hours trying | 我花了两个小时尝试 |
[08:02] | to convince the city council | 说服市议会 |
[08:05] | that we will get out from underneath Cayden James’ thumb. | 我们会打败凯登·詹姆斯 |
[08:08] | I’m not sure even I believe that at this point. | 我都不确定自己现在能相信这事 |
[08:16] | You know what I’m looking forward to | 你知道一旦打败凯登·詹姆斯后 |
[08:17] | once we put Cayden James away? | 我想干什么吗 |
[08:19] | – What’s that? – Our honeymoon. | -干什么 -度蜜月 |
[08:23] | We are going on a honeymoon, right? | 我们要去度蜜月的 对吧 |
[08:25] | – Aruba. – Aruba. Ooh. | -阿鲁巴岛 -阿鲁巴岛 |
[08:30] | Any news here? | 这里有新消息吗 |
[08:32] | We split the city in half with the other team. | 我们和另一个小队把城市分成两块 |
[08:34] | Divide and conquer is not getting us any closer | 分歧和征服不会让我们 |
[08:36] | to finding Cayden James. | 找到凯登·詹姆斯 |
[08:37] | Our sector has been quiet for a few hours. | 我们的区域过去几个小时都没动静 |
[08:41] | “Has been” Being the operative phrase. | 过去几个小时是关键词 |
[08:44] | Ok. Facial recognition picked up vigilante. | 面部识别系统认出治安维持者了 |
[08:46] | Despite his mask having no face, | 尽管戴着面具 |
[08:48] | Cayden James’ people don’t ordinarily walk around like that. | 凯登·詹姆斯的人一般不会这样出现 |
[08:50] | We might have caught a break. | 我们也许能松口气了 |
[08:51] | Let’s text John the location. | 发信息给约翰告诉他位置 |
[09:03] | I’m headed your way. | 我朝你那里去了 |
[09:18] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:19] | Where’s Cayden James? | 凯登·詹姆斯在哪 |
[09:25] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错 |
[09:26] | You’ve got 3 seconds. | 你有3秒时间 |
[09:28] | – Oliver, listen. – 1… | -奥利弗 听我说 -一 |
[09:29] | – I’m trying to stop Cayden. – 2… | -我已经试着阻止凯登了 -二 |
[09:31] | – I can’t blow my cover. – 3. | -但我不能暴露自己 -三 |
[09:35] | Hold your fire! Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! | 停火 不要动手 不要开枪 |
[09:36] | – He’s a friendly! – What?! | -他是我们这边的 -什么 |
[09:39] | He’s here for a meet with us. | 他来这是为了见我们 |
[09:40] | He’s undercover with James’ group. | 他在詹姆斯团伙里做卧底 |
[09:42] | We were gonna tell you guys… eventually. | 我们本来要告诉你们的 最后总会说的 |
[09:53] | I can’t believe that you had time | 我简直不敢相信你还有时间 |
[09:55] | to secretly put all this together | 去把这些东西偷偷组装起来 |
[09:56] | and continue starting our startup. | 同时还能兼顾我们的创业 |
[09:59] | Well, being single does wonders for your time management. | 自从单身 时间管理效率高到起飞 |
[10:03] | Ok. On your next date, you are not allowed to lead with that. | 好吧 你下次约会的时候可不能用那句开场 |
[10:06] | How do you know you can trust him? | 你怎么知道你们可以相信他呢 |
[10:08] | He saved my life last week. | 他上周救了我的命 |
[10:10] | Killed one of James’ men to do it. | 为了救我还杀了詹姆斯的一个手下 |
[10:11] | And he’s in love with Dinah. | 而且他还深爱着黛娜 |
[10:13] | Just stating facts. | 只是陈述客观事实 |
[10:15] | Vince is working on locating the thermobaric bomb. | 文斯正在加紧调查热压弹的位置 |
[10:17] | We take that out of play, | 如果能解除那个威胁 |
[10:19] | and we got the situation handled. | 那我们就可以控制住局势了 |
[10:22] | What kind of progress are you making | 那你找热压弹 |
[10:23] | locating the bomb? | 有进展了吗 |
[10:24] | Not much. Cayden keeps the bomb | 没什么进展 凯登一直在 |
[10:26] | on the move constantly | 改变热压弹的存储位置 |
[10:27] | and has become especially paranoid | 特别是自从我杀了他的一个手下之后 |
[10:29] | since I killed one of his men. | 他就变得极其猜忌多疑 |
[10:31] | Your stunt with A.R.G.U.S. last night didn’t help matters. | 昨晚天眼会的那个小把戏也没有什么帮助 |
[10:33] | So why don’t you just take | 那你为什么不直接 |
[10:35] | us to where Cayden and his men are hiding? | 带我们去凯登和他手下藏身的地方去 |
[10:36] | Because the second you show up, he’ll detonate the bomb. | 因为只要你一现身 他就会引爆炸弹 |
[10:40] | With the amplifier he has, | 再加上他手上的放大器 |
[10:42] | he’ll take out the city. | 他可以移平整个城市 |
[10:43] | He’s right, and until we find out | 他说得对 除非我们能确定 |
[10:44] | where that bomb is, we’ve got no moves. | 热压弹的位置 不然我们不能轻举妄动 |
[10:46] | Ok. Well, then we just– we find out where the bomb is. | 好吧 那我们 我们来一起找炸弹的位置 |
[10:49] | Last year, we used a sniffer device | 去年 我们曾利用一个嗅探器 |
[10:50] | to pull information from Prometheus’ mother’s house. | 从普罗米修斯母亲的房子那获得信息 |
[10:52] | You want to use the same device for Cayden James? | 你想用同一招对付凯登·詹姆斯 |
[10:54] | That’s exactly what I want to do. | 我就是想这么干 |
[10:55] | We can gather all his ones and zeroes. | 我们可以收集到他所有的数据信息 |
[10:56] | There’s got to be a scrap of data left in there somewhere. | 那一定会有些许残留的可用信息 |
[10:58] | Then we have someone to plant Felicity’s toy for us. | 现在还有内线能帮我们安置费利西蒂的装置 |
[11:01] | Yeah. There’s just one small problem. | 其实 这里还是有一个小问题 |
[11:03] | – Just one? – Well, two, actually. | -只有一个吗 -好吧 其实有两个问题 |
[11:06] | The sniffer needs to be manually implanted into Cayden’s server. | 嗅探器必须人工安装到凯登的服务器上 |
[11:09] | No. No, no. There’s no way he can do that | 不行 没门 在不惊动凯登的前提下 |
[11:10] | without Cayden noticing, Felicity, | 他是绝对没有办法做到的 费利西蒂 |
[11:12] | especially now that he’s circling the wagons. | 特别是现在他正严阵以待的时候 |
[11:13] | I knew what I signed up for. | 我早就知道做卧底的代价是什么 |
[11:16] | I didn’t expect this to be easy. | 我已经料到这条路不好走 |
[11:20] | – What else? – Ok. Cayden’s server is deep | -还有呢 -好的 凯登的服务器 |
[11:22] | within the building, so while our comms will be working, | 深藏在大楼内部 所以当通讯器运转起来 |
[11:24] | transmitting a data pull that large, it requires line of sight. | 要传输的数据量极大 旁边需要有人看着 |
[11:27] | Which means you have to install the sniffer, | 换句话说你必须亲自去安装嗅探器 |
[11:29] | then wait for it to download the content of Cayden James’ server. | 然后等着下载凯登·詹姆斯服务器的所有内容 |
[11:31] | Making sure Cayden doesn’t see you or the sniffer. | 确保别让凯登看到你或者嗅探器 |
[11:32] | – That would be bad, very bad. – And then get it outside | -不然下场会很惨 -然后再把数据带出来 |
[11:34] | so you can transmit the files. | 这样你才能传输文件 |
[11:35] | Yeah. That sounds like more than two problems. | 好吧 这听起来可远不止两个小问题 |
[11:37] | Sounds like a good way of getting yourself killed. | 听起来倒是个自杀的好方法 |
[11:40] | Then it’s a good thing I heal fast. | 不过还好我自愈得很快 |
[11:43] | Vince…may I speak with you, please? | 文斯 请问我能和你聊两句吗 |
[11:55] | Ms. Queen, I’m telling you there is nothing liquid, | 奎恩女士 我告诉过你已经没有流动资金了 |
[11:58] | and we have no way of borrowing capital. | 而且我们也没办法借到更多资产 |
[11:59] | Jay, that’s just not gonna work for us, | 杰伊 那样没办法解决我们的问题 |
[12:01] | so I need you to try to find more money. | 所以我需要你去尽力找来更多的钱 |
[12:08] | I might be able to pull a few hundred thousand, but that– | 我也许能搞来几十万 但 |
[12:10] | That’s not gonna be enough money for Cayden James, | 那点钱绝对没法满足凯登·詹姆斯 |
[12:13] | so I just– I need you to try and find some more. | 所以我 我需要你尽全力去找来更多的钱 |
[12:20] | Sorry. Sometimes, he just needs to be pushed a little bit. | 抱歉 有的时候 他就是需要一点点压力 |
[12:27] | Quentin, what’s up? | 昆汀 怎么了 |
[12:28] | Uh, she’s been following me. | 她一直在跟踪我 |
[12:30] | – Laurel? – Yeah. | -劳蕾尔吗 -对 |
[12:31] | It–it started a couple of days ago. | 这 这件事是几天前开始的 |
[12:33] | Ok. Have you talked to her? | 你有跟她聊过吗 |
[12:35] | Not quite. | 没怎么聊过 |
[12:40] | Every time I turn around, she disappears. | 每次我转身的时候 她就消失不见了 |
[12:42] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这件事说明了什么 |
[12:44] | I think maybe we made some kind of connection. | 我觉得可能我们之间存在着某种联系 |
[12:46] | She wants to reach out, but…she’s afraid. | 她想来找我 但 她又很害怕 |
[12:51] | Does that sound crazy? | 那听起来是不是很疯狂 |
[12:52] | No. Not after everything we’ve seen lately. No. | 不 跟我们最近见到的事相比差远了 不 |
[12:56] | – So what do we do? – If it seems like | -那我们怎么办 -如果这看起来像是 |
[12:58] | she’s trying to reach out to you, | 她想要来找你 |
[13:00] | then–I don’t know– maybe we just got to find | 那我也不清楚 也许我们可以想办法 |
[13:04] | a way for you to reach out to her. | 让你可以去反过来找到她 |
[13:13] | What’s on your mind? | 你是怎么想的 |
[13:15] | Dinah, Curtis, and Rene trust you. | 黛娜 柯蒂斯和雷内都相信你 |
[13:18] | I’m not there yet. | 我可不相信你 |
[13:19] | I want you to try to imagine | 我希望你努力想象一下 |
[13:20] | how little I give a damn. | 我会有多在乎你是否相信我 |
[13:22] | You’ve taken a shot at me. | 你曾经对我开过枪 |
[13:25] | Matter of fact, you’ve taken a shot | 事实上 你对那个房间里的几乎每个人 |
[13:26] | at nearly everybody in that room, | 都拔枪相向过 |
[13:28] | so I will be convinced that you are not | 所以我需要你说服我让我相信 |
[13:31] | playing us the way that you claim | 你不会像你戏弄凯登·詹姆斯那样 |
[13:33] | to be playing Cayden James. | 来戏弄我们 |
[13:35] | I don’t have to convince you | 我完全没有必要说服你 |
[13:38] | because you’re not stopping me from doing this. | 因为你不会阻止我去做这件事的 |
[13:41] | – Are you sure? – I am, | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[13:43] | because you know saving this city means | 因为你知道要想拯救这座城市 |
[13:45] | doing whatever’s necessary, | 就意味着必要时行非常之事 |
[13:47] | and you know that means using me. | 用非常之人 也就是我 |
[14:01] | Did Oliver push you to do this? | 奥利弗刚刚逼你做这件事了吗 |
[14:04] | He didn’t have to, D. It’s the right play. | 他无需那么做 小戴 这是个好办法 |
[14:08] | Hey. It’s gonna be ok. | 听着 不会有事的 |
[14:10] | I’m not so sure. Something just doesn’t feel right, | 我不确定 感觉就是有些不对劲 |
[14:13] | you know, the same way it did for you | 你知道的 就跟索纳斯那个案子 |
[14:14] | when everything went bad with Sonus. | 你出事时的感觉一模一样 |
[14:16] | That was my call, D. | 那是我的决定 小戴 |
[14:17] | Don’t you wear that guilt. | 与你无关 你无需自责 |
[14:20] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你一次了 |
[14:21] | I’m so happy to hear that, | 我很开心听到你这么说 |
[14:24] | and you won’t. | 而且你也不会失去我 |
[14:38] | Aces and queens. | 一对A一对圈 |
[14:40] | Got me. | 要不起 |
[14:42] | And you are in the black barely. | 你已经隐约有些盈利了 |
[14:46] | – Thanks. – Yeah. This cash inflow | -谢谢 -没事 这笔从旧金山 |
[14:48] | coming from San Francisco was huge, | 流入的现金流金额很大 |
[14:50] | but it wasn’t very efficient. | 但利用率却并不高 |
[14:52] | You know, if I knew more, I might be able | 如果我能知道更多细节 我也许可以 |
[14:53] | to maximize the revenue stream. | 帮你将收入最大化 |
[14:56] | Sorry. I know I’m not supposed to ask specifics. | 抱歉 我知道我不应该问那么多细节 |
[15:00] | Just we need a little more of it, that’s all I’m saying. | 我只是想说 我们只需要一点点细节而已 |
[15:03] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会仔细考虑你的提议 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Well, I’m going to go home for the night. | 那我今晚就先回家了 |
[15:16] | Good night, boys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[15:17] | I’ll walk with you. | 我陪你走回去 |
[15:19] | Can’t let a lady walk home alone, hmm? | 不能让女士独自走回家 对吧 |
[15:25] | That was subtle. What, you didn’t have a neon sign? | 好棒棒啊 你怎么不挂块牌匾说咱俩认识呢 |
[15:28] | It’s fine. No one noticed. | 没关系 没人注意到 |
[15:37] | So what’d his books say? | 他本子上都记了些什么 |
[15:39] | He’s got a boatload of money floating around | 他有大量来历不明的钱 |
[15:40] | neither of us have eyes on, | 我们都没有发现 |
[15:42] | and seriously, Vince, | 另外说真的 文斯 |
[15:44] | Sonus should not see us together. | 索纳斯不应该看到咱俩在一起 |
[15:45] | They all think I’m just trying to get in your pants. | 他们都以为我只是想和你上床 |
[15:50] | Well, if only wishing made it so. | 好吧 如果只是这样的话就来吧 |
[16:04] | Nice. Love what you guys haven’t done with the place. | 真好 我真喜欢你们保持现状原样的样子 |
[16:08] | Let’s get this over with. | 没话说就别尬聊了 |
[16:09] | We, uh, turned your room into a home gym because– | 我们其实把你的房间改成家庭健身房了 |
[16:13] | because this extremely awkward situation | 因为这种极端尴尬的场合 |
[16:14] | needs to be masked with humor. | 需要幽默来缓解一下 |
[16:16] | I think what she means to say is welcome back. | 我想她要说的是欢迎你们回来 |
[16:18] | We have the inside man. You have the tech. | 我们有线人 你们有技术 |
[16:21] | That’s the only reason we’re back, hoss. | 我们回来只是为了强强合作 大哥 |
[16:23] | – Is Vince on site? – Should be as of 5 minutes ago. | -文斯到位了吗 -五分钟前就该到位了 |
[16:26] | That is if everything goes according to plan. | 如果所有事都能按照计划走的话 |
[16:29] | You sound like it might not. | 听你的语气好像会有变数 |
[16:30] | Vince said he doesn’t have access to the server room, | 文斯说过他没有进入服务器房间的权限 |
[16:32] | so if anyone spots him in there, he’s gonna have | 所以如果任何人看到他在那里 |
[16:34] | a lot of explaining to do. | 他可就有的解释了 |
[16:35] | We’ve got eyes. | 有画面了 |
[16:37] | – Can I talk to him? – Yeah. | -我能和他说话吗 -当然 |
[16:39] | Hey, Vince. You get any kind of bad feeling here at all, | 文斯 只要在那有任何不好的预兆 |
[16:42] | you abort, you hear me? | 你就马上撤退 听清楚了吗 |
[16:44] | Don’t worry. I’ll see you soon. | 别担心 我们一会儿就能见面了 |
[16:48] | He’s at the server. | 他到服务器那里了 |
[16:50] | The door to the server room’s locked. | 服务器房间的门是锁着的 |
[16:53] | You guys have a solve for this? | 你们有办法开锁吗 |
[16:54] | Try 06141998. | 试试06141998 |
[16:57] | – Try? – It’s his son’s birthday. | -试试 -那是他儿子的生日 |
[17:00] | If you’re wrong, he’s dead. | 你要是猜错了 他就死定了 |
[17:00] | I’m not gonna be wrong. | 我不会错的 |
[17:10] | Ok, Vince. You’re in the red zone. | 好的 文斯 你已经进入了禁区 |
[17:11] | Just let the sniffer do its thing. | 剩下的让嗅探器完成就可以了 |
[17:23] | 80 terabytes of data. You guys can get comfortable. | 80兆兆字节的数据 你们不用那么紧张了 |
[17:25] | This is gonna take a minute. | 一分钟应该就能搞定 |
[17:29] | Mr. Sobel? | 索贝尔先生 |
[17:33] | Frak. | 上帝呀 |
[17:36] | I think we need to talk. | 我想我们得好好聊聊了 |
[17:41] | All of my people have specific domains. | 我手下的人都各有所长 |
[17:44] | I don’t believe that I.T. is one of yours, | 而我相信电脑技术绝非你的长项 |
[17:46] | which means you would not have | 这也意味着你不应该 |
[17:48] | a proper passcode to enter. | 知道进入这里的正确密码 |
[17:50] | How much data’s been copied? | 已经复制好了多少数据 |
[17:52] | 20% 20%. | |
[17:53] | No, but Mr. Sheck did. | 我没有 但是夏克先生有 |
[17:55] | He was a little more loose-lipped than you’d like. | 他的嘴可没你想象中的那么紧 |
[17:58] | Rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[18:02] | Still doesn’t explain what exactly you’re doing in here. | 还是解释不了你到底在这干什么 |
[18:05] | We got to pull him out. | 我们得让他撤回来 |
[18:06] | – Dinah, not yet. – Oliver! | -黛娜 先别 -奥利弗 |
[18:08] | OK, wait. Vince, if you want to stay alive, | 好了 等等 文斯 如果你不想死 |
[18:10] | repeat exactly what I say. | 就一字不差地跟我说 |
[18:13] | You think just… | 你觉得… |
[18:14] | because I can handle a gun | 仅仅因为我枪用得好 |
[18:15] | doesn’t mean I know the difference | 我就不知道 |
[18:16] | between a trans-polymer hybrid and a fiber optic cable. | 反式杂化聚合物和光纤的区别了吗 |
[18:21] | I’m just impressed. | 我只是很惊叹 |
[18:23] | I wanted to know | 我想知道 |
[18:24] | how you maximized the data throughput. | 你是怎么最大化数据流量的 |
[18:27] | Sorry. I should have asked first. | 抱歉 我应该先问一下的 |
[18:31] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[18:34] | I may have underestimated you. | 我也许低估你了 |
[18:38] | It seems that you have more skill than I gave you credit for. | 看起来你会的比我预期的要多 |
[18:41] | I keep telling people I’m more than just a pretty face. | 我一直告诉别人我可不是样子货 |
[18:46] | Keep him talking. We’re at 80%. | 拖住他 完成80%了 |
[18:49] | Funny thing is I underestimated you, too. | 有趣的是我也低估你了 |
[18:53] | – Is that right? – When you recruited me | -此话怎讲 -当你雇我来帮你 |
[18:55] | to help you take this city from Oliver Queen, | 从奥利弗·奎恩手里夺回这座城市时 |
[18:58] | I didn’t think you’d have the resolve | 我没觉得你会下定决心 |
[18:59] | to do what was necessary to make him fear you. | 不择手段来让他畏惧你 |
[19:03] | – I was wrong. – Does that mean that you | -是我错了 -这么说 |
[19:06] | also fear me, Mr. Sobel? | 你也怕我吗 索贝尔先生 |
[19:08] | I’d be a fool not to. | 识时务者方为俊杰 |
[19:13] | Such flattery. | 真会奉承 |
[19:19] | Are we done here? | 还有什么事吗 |
[19:23] | Yeah. We’re good. Take the sniffer and leave. | 我们完成了 拿上嗅探器快走 |
[19:25] | After you. | 您先请 |
[19:36] | It appears that Mr. Knyazev has returned from the port. | 科尼亚杰夫先生从港口回来了 |
[19:40] | – Join us in 5. – Absolutely. | -5分钟后和我们汇合 -没问题 |
[19:45] | – You were amazing. – Yeah, we’ll engrave | -干得漂亮 -等你出来 |
[19:46] | your Oscar when you’re out of the building. | 我们得给你颁个奥斯卡了 |
[19:50] | Heading out now. | 现在出去 |
[19:57] | – That’s our final offer. – Oh, please. | -这是我们的最终出价了 -得了吧 |
[19:58] | Your final offer is never really final, Sean. | 你的出价总有商量余地的 肖恩 |
[20:01] | You got a vise under there? | 那你现在性致如何 |
[20:02] | You want me to just gently put my nuts in it for you? | 想跟我一起共度春宵吗 |
[20:05] | So we gonna celebrate or what? | 我们要庆祝一下吗 |
[20:07] | I think she’s gonna drop half the product | 我觉得她得丢掉一半的货 |
[20:09] | and leave us with our asses hanging out | 然后让我们闲得没事干了 |
[20:11] | – like she did last time. – I’ll make good on my end. | -就像上次一样 -我处理得好我的事 |
[20:12] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用替我操心 |
[20:14] | I’d take a look at your own house first. | 换我就先管管自己手下的事 |
[20:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[20:17] | The Darbinyans rooted out a mole last month, | 达比尼扬家族上个月揪出了一个内鬼 |
[20:19] | an OCB operative. | 一个卧底特工 |
[20:21] | A few fingernails later, he got very chatty. | 一番酷刑之后 他就开口了 |
[20:23] | According to him, you have a cop on your payroll. | 据他所说 你雇的人里有一个警察 |
[20:36] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[20:37] | Mr. James wants to see you. | 詹姆斯先生要见你 |
[20:48] | Did I teach you that move? | 我教过你那招吗 |
[20:50] | I taught you that move. | 是我教你的 |
[20:55] | All right. Transmitting now. | 好了 开始发送 |
[20:58] | It’s coming through. Man, this is the mother lode. | 接收中 这可是重大发现 |
[21:00] | We’re gonna need Alena on this to help us process. | 我们需要阿莱娜帮我们处理 |
[21:02] | Now get your ass back to Helix. | 现在快回到”螺旋”那去 |
[21:04] | On my way. | 马上去 |
[21:10] | We need to call Singh, | 我们得联系辛格队长 |
[21:12] | roll this thing up right now. | 赶快了结这件事 |
[21:17] | We don’t even have Sonus yet. | 我们还没抓到索纳斯 |
[21:20] | We’ve got enough. | 我们做得够多了 |
[21:22] | If the Alvarez buy falls through, | 如果阿尔瓦雷斯这笔交易完成了 |
[21:24] | We have got nothing. | 我们就前功尽弃了 |
[21:26] | Vince, we need Sonus in the room. | 文斯 我们得让索纳斯露面 |
[21:29] | We need money changing hands. | 我们得抓到他现行 |
[21:31] | I know, but what we don’t know | 我知道 但我们不知道的是 |
[21:33] | is which one of us is made. | 我们俩谁暴露了 |
[21:35] | Oh, baby. If Sonus knew anything at all, | 宝贝 假如索纳斯听到了半点风声 |
[21:40] | one of us would already be dead. | 我们中的一个早就死了 |
[21:42] | We’ve been working at this for months. | 我们为此努力了几个月 |
[21:44] | We’re close. You know, we’re so close. | 我们离成功近在咫尺 近在咫尺 |
[21:49] | Can’t pull the pin on this now. | 紧要关头不能放弃 |
[21:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | We’ll play it your way. | 我们按你说的做 |
[22:03] | Mr. Sobel. | 索贝尔先生 |
[22:08] | Sorry. I got a text from my girlfriend. | 抱歉 我女朋友发来信息 |
[22:11] | She’s at the hospital. Thinks it’s appendicitis. | 她进医院了 得了阑尾炎 |
[22:14] | Well, I’m sure the doctors are doing everything they can. | 我相信医生们正全力救治 |
[22:17] | I need you here for a rather important assignment. | 我需要你去完成更重要的任务 |
[22:20] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么任务 |
[22:22] | Rooting out a traitor. | 揪出一个叛徒 |
[22:35] | Cayden sure has a lot of junk in his server | 对于凯登这种你所谓”优秀”的人来说 |
[22:36] | for someone who’s as type “A” as you say he is. | 他在服务器上存了太多垃圾了 |
[22:38] | Well, brilliant people are often slobs, | 优秀的人大多邋遢 |
[22:41] | or so I tell myself and my dates. | 至少我对自己和我的约会对象这么说 |
[22:43] | Show-off. I can’t even get a date. | 炫耀 我连约会对象都没有 |
[22:46] | – Anything yet? – Well, if by anything, you mean | -有什么发现吗 -如果你说的发现是指 |
[22:47] | the location of the bomb, | 炸弹的地点的话 |
[22:49] | no, not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:50] | OK. How much longer is this gonna take? | 还要多久才能查到 |
[22:53] | Yeah. How much longer do I got to be here, | 我还得在这待多久 |
[22:55] | because I’m starting to get PTSD. | 我都快得创伤应激症了 |
[22:57] | – Maybe an hour. -hopefully, less. | -大概一小时 -也许更快 |
[22:59] | I’m gonna head back to Helix. | 我要回”螺旋”去 |
[23:00] | I should have heard from Vince by now. | 现在文斯应该有消息了 |
[23:02] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[23:07] | Sorry, boys. Guess I’m just lucky. | 抱歉了伙计们 我运气不错 |
[23:10] | More like pretty women make smart men dumb. | 不如说漂亮女人让聪明男人变笨了 |
[23:12] | Speak for yourself, Declan. | 说的是你自己吧 德克兰 |
[23:13] | Hey, Tina. Can I borrow you for a sec? | 蒂娜 能借一步说话吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:17] | I got the Alvarez buy coming up. | 我要完成阿尔瓦雷斯的这笔交易 |
[23:19] | I wanted your expertise on the numbers. | 我需要你在数字上的专长 |
[23:21] | Yeah. Sure. You want me to dive in now? | 没问题 我现在就开始干吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. You can start on page 12. | 是的 从第12页开始 |
[23:24] | I noticed something a little concerning. | 我发现了点小问题 |
[23:29] | Looks like your luck is up. | 看样子你的好运到头了 |
[23:41] | You were always the enigma, Mr. Sobel, | 你总是像谜一样 索贝尔先生 |
[23:45] | the vigilante willing to ally himself | 一个甘愿伙同罪犯干掉 |
[23:49] | with criminals to take out other vigilantes. | 其他同行的治安维持者 |
[23:52] | I must confess I never totally bought into it. | 我坦白我从未真正相信过 |
[23:55] | Given your background as an undercover operative, | 鉴于你有做卧底特工的背景 |
[23:57] | I would have been a fool to. | 相信你才是愚蠢的行为 |
[23:59] | I don’t strike you as a fool, do I? | 我也没把你当愚蠢的人 不是吗 |
[24:01] | No. You are coming off a little crazy, though. | 是啊 不过你的确有点疯狂 |
[24:07] | I’ve done good work for you. | 我对你忠心耿耿 |
[24:11] | I got no love for Oliver Queen. You know that. | 我对奥利弗·奎恩毫无怜悯之情 你清楚的 |
[24:13] | I don’t know anything for certain. | 我从不下定论 |
[24:16] | That’s what this is for. | 这就是你沦落至此的原因 |
[24:37] | I must admit that is fascinating. | 我得承认这简直令人着迷 |
[24:39] | You can torture me all you want. | 任你怎么折磨我 |
[24:44] | You’ll keep getting the same answer. | 我的回答都不会改变 |
[24:48] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:50] | I admire your tenacity, | 我对你的坚韧表示敬佩 |
[24:52] | but even a man who’s difficult to kill | 但就算是难以轻易杀死的人 |
[24:55] | cannot withstand torture, at least not forever. | 也承受不了一辈子的折磨 |
[24:58] | In my country, we do things a little– | 在我的国家 我们的手段有点… |
[25:00] | how do you say– dirtier. | 按你们的话说 更脏 |
[25:04] | We’ll give the two of you some privacy. | 我们给你们俩一点私人空间吧 |
[25:10] | Okey-dokey. | 好嘞 |
[25:21] | Where shall we begin? | 我们从哪开始 |
[25:29] | OK, Thea. I’m inside. Are you sure she’s still following? | 西娅 我进来了 你确定她还在跟着吗 |
[25:31] | She’s right behind you. Keep moving. | 她就在你身后 继续走 |
[25:34] | All right. | 好 |
[25:56] | Laurel. | 劳蕾尔 |
[25:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don’t–don’t go, please. | 等等 等等 别走 求你了 |
[26:04] | – This was a mistake. – If you really thought that, | -这是个错误 -如果你真那么认为 |
[26:06] | you wouldn’t have spent the past few nights following me. | 你就不会花几个晚上跟踪我了 |
[26:10] | I think you want to talk. | 我觉得你想谈谈 |
[26:11] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么可谈的 |
[26:13] | Then don’t. Just– just–just listen | 那就别说话 只要 只要听就行了 |
[26:18] | and watch. | 还有看 |
[26:23] | You see her? This is Laurel. | 看见她了吗 这是劳蕾尔 |
[26:31] | This is my Laurel. | 这是我的劳蕾尔 |
[26:34] | Oh, she was incredible. | 她是那么优秀 |
[26:41] | When I look into your eyes, | 当我望着你的双眼 |
[26:44] | I see the girl I raised. | 我看到的是我亲手带大的女儿 |
[26:46] | I see the same warmth, kindness, | 我看到的是同样的暖意 善良 |
[26:50] | the love, | 不渝的爱 |
[26:52] | and I see a hero. | 和我眼中的英雄 |
[26:55] | You just need to see it, too. | 你也只需看清楚 |
[26:59] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[27:02] | This isn’t me. This isn’t–this isn’t me! | 这不是我 这不是…这不是我 |
[27:13] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[27:15] | You know, I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[27:16] | but I think I just saw my daughter in her eyes. | 但我觉得我刚刚就在她眼中看见了我女儿 |
[27:21] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[27:29] | Vince didn’t make it back to Helix. | 文斯没能回到”螺旋” |
[27:31] | Did he reach out to any of you? | 他和你们联系了吗 |
[27:32] | No. | 没有 |
[27:33] | Boom goes the dynamite! | 真是千钧一发 |
[27:34] | Maybe not the best choice | 当前形势下说这种话 |
[27:36] | of words considering the circumstances. | 好像有点不合时宜 |
[27:37] | Oh. If by circumstances you mean locating | 如果你说的”当前形势”指的是 |
[27:39] | Cayden’s bomb, then, yes, we just did. | 找到凯登的炸弹 没错 我们找到了 |
[27:42] | – Where? – Warehouse district, | -在哪 -仓库区 |
[27:43] | 10th and valley. | 10号谷地 |
[27:44] | What exactly are we walking ourselves into here? | 我们要去的到底是个什么地方 |
[27:46] | We have no idea. It’s a surveillance dead zone. | 不知道 那里是监控盲区 |
[27:48] | – We can’t really see a thing. – No surprise there. | -我们什么也看不到 -意料之中 |
[27:50] | The place is massive. | 这地方很大 |
[27:51] | Then we need everybody. | 我们得全员出动 |
[27:54] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[27:59] | – What’s that? – That’s Vince. | -那是什么 -是文斯 |
[28:01] | He just activated his comms. | 他刚开启了通讯 |
[28:02] | The pain stops once I have my answers. | 说实话我就不让你受罪 |
[28:05] | Vince. Oh, my god. We need to help him. | 文斯 天啊 我们得帮帮他 |
[28:08] | Hey. Look. Like Vince said, | 听着 如文斯所说 |
[28:10] | James is constantly moving the bomb. | 詹姆斯在不断地移动炸弹 |
[28:12] | This might be our only chance. | 这或许是唯一的机会 |
[28:13] | He is being tortured. | 他在受折磨 |
[28:15] | And he can handle it. | 他能挺过去的 |
[28:16] | With his healing abilities, | 他可以自愈 |
[28:17] | they can’t do anything to hurt him permanently. | 不会留下永久伤痛 |
[28:19] | As far as we know, this could be a trap. | 目前来看可能是陷阱 |
[28:20] | Once the bomb is rendered safe, | 一旦炸弹危险排除了 |
[28:22] | we go back in, we get Vince. | 我们就回去救文斯 |
[28:24] | He has already been made. By the time we get there, | 他已经被设计了 等我们赶到 |
[28:26] | that bomb is gonna be long gone! | 炸弹早就不见了 |
[28:28] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -不一定 -我敢肯定 |
[28:32] | Look. We all got him into this. | 是我们把他害成这样的 |
[28:34] | We should all be getting him out! | 我们都该去救他 |
[28:40] | – Fine. I’ll do it myself. – Dinah. | -好吧 我自己去 -黛娜 |
[28:44] | Vince would not want you to do it this way. | 文斯也不想你这样做 |
[28:45] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[28:47] | You know damn well if it was Felicity out there, | 你最清楚如果受折磨的是费利西蒂 |
[28:50] | if it was Lyla, this wouldn’t even be up for debate. | 如果是莱拉 根本就不用争论 |
[28:54] | Vince is my family, | 文斯是我的家人 |
[28:57] | and I am not letting him die, not again. | 我不会看着他又一次死去 |
[29:06] | Dinah. | 黛娜 |
[29:07] | You’re not talking me out of this, Curtis. | 不要劝我别去 柯蒂斯 |
[29:09] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[29:10] | That’s why we’re coming with you. | 所以我们跟你一起去 |
[29:12] | You’re our family, too. | 你也是我们的家人 |
[29:14] | We’ll save Vince. | 我们去救文斯 |
[29:16] | You guys save the city. | 你们去救城市 |
[29:20] | We’re not gonna be able to cover the bomb’s location | 没了一半的人手 我们没法 |
[29:21] | with half the manpower. | 找到炸弹的位置 |
[29:23] | Looks like you’re gonna have to figure out a way, hoss. | 那你们就得想办法了 大哥 |
[29:43] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[29:44] | About 100 yards or so, give or take. | 大概有91米 |
[29:46] | That might as well be a mile away at this rate. | 照着速度倒不如离个一千六百多米 |
[29:47] | Not if you draw their fire. | 如果能吸引火力就不用了 |
[29:49] | Follow the T-sphere. Go! | 跟着T球 上 |
[30:25] | Looks like your little buddy’s finally found us. | 你的小兄弟好像终于找到我们了 |
[30:28] | Took longer than expected. | 比预期要久 |
[30:30] | Good for us. Bad for him. | 有利于我们 不利于他 |
[30:36] | No sign of the bomb. You? | 没看到炸弹 你呢 |
[30:45] | Nothing. This place is too big to search, | 没看到 这里太大了没法搜寻 |
[30:48] | and we are gonna run out of time. | 我们快来不及了 |
[30:55] | I’ve got movement, east corridor. | 有动静 东走廊 |
[31:10] | Hello, Kapiushon. | 你好 兜帽男 |
[31:12] | No need for me to explain choice here, yes? | 不用我给你解释眼前的选择吧 |
[31:14] | I thought you were an honorable man. | 还以为你不是卑鄙小人 |
[31:16] | I am. Why else I give you choice? | 我不是 不然我为什么给你选择 |
[31:19] | Find bomb or save– | 找到炸弹或是救 |
[31:28] | Go. I’ll take care of them. | 去吧 我来救他们 |
[31:43] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[31:44] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:48] | Smart work activating your comms. | 打开通讯器真是聪明之举 |
[31:50] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[33:02] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[33:03] | – Vince. – I’ll get you free. | -文斯 -我会救你出来 |
[33:06] | Oh, I highly doubt that. | 这可很难说了 |
[33:20] | Your ability to withstand extreme punishment is impressive. | 你承受极端酷刑的能力真让人佩服 |
[33:26] | But we all have our limits. | 但人都有局限 |
[33:31] | Let’s find Mr. Sobel’s. | 索贝尔先生的局限在哪呢 |
[33:37] | Don’t make me doubt your loyalty, too, Ms. Lance. | 别逼我也怀疑你的忠诚 兰斯小姐 |
[33:46] | No. No, please. Please. Please. | 不不 求你们了 求你们 |
[33:54] | Don’t. | 别 |
[33:56] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[33:58] | You’re not looking too good, | 你看着不太好 |
[34:00] | but I got something here that might put a smile on your face. | 但我有或许能让你笑一笑的东西 |
[34:04] | – Look who we got here. – Oh, my god. | -看看这是谁 -天啊 |
[34:07] | Vinnie. | 文尼 |
[34:11] | I am begging you. | 求你了 |
[34:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:15] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:28] | Baby. Baby. Baby, wake up. | 宝贝 宝贝 醒醒 |
[35:34] | Oh, babe, please. Baby, please wake up. | 宝贝 求你了 宝贝 醒醒 |
[35:38] | – Wake up. – He’s gone, D. | -醒醒 -他死了 D |
[35:43] | No. Oh, my god. | 不 天啊 |
[35:47] | No, baby, not again. No. Oh, no. | 不 宝贝 别又这样 不不 |
[35:51] | Baby, no. | 宝贝 不 |
[36:00] | She hasn’t moved or said a word in over an hour. | 她这样不动不说有一个多小时了 |
[36:04] | After my wife was murdered, | 我的妻子被杀后 |
[36:05] | It took me days. | 我好几天都这样 |
[36:09] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[36:13] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[36:17] | You’re definitely not fine. | 你绝对有事 |
[36:21] | How can we help you, Dinah? | 我们要怎么帮你 黛娜 |
[36:24] | You already have… | 你们支持我 |
[36:27] | by having my back. | 就已经帮到我了 |
[36:31] | Did they get the bomb? | 他们拿到炸弹了吗 |
[36:41] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[36:44] | Felicity called. | 费利西蒂来过电话 |
[36:49] | There was nothing they could do. | 他们无能为力 |
[36:53] | Vince died for nothing. | 文斯白死了 |
[37:12] | – I’m sorry. – We needed more numbers. | -抱歉 -需要更多人手 |
[37:14] | We didn’t have them. | 但他们没去 |
[37:15] | Any word from the other team? | 其他人有消息了吗 |
[37:17] | I wish it was better news. | 真希望是好消息 |
[37:20] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[37:22] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过来 |
[37:27] | How is Dinah? | 黛娜如何 |
[37:28] | I’m guessing as good as she can be. | 她尽力强撑着 |
[37:30] | It was a choice between an entire city or one man. | 这是在城市和一个男人间做选择 |
[37:33] | You made the right call. | 你做得对 |
[37:35] | I know it feels like this was all for nothing, | 我知道感觉像是白忙活了 |
[37:36] | but it’s not entirely true. | 但不全是这样 |
[37:38] | Alena found something. | 阿莱娜有发现了 |
[37:41] | I’ve been working on the data haul from Cayden’s servers. | 我一直在研究凯登服务器上得来的大批数据 |
[37:45] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[37:46] | Evidence he received while in Corto Maltese– | 他在柯尔多马尔蒂斯得到的证据 |
[37:48] | video of his son’s murder. | 他儿子被杀的视频 |
[37:58] | It’s Cayden’s son, Owen Post. | 是凯登的儿子欧文·波斯特 |
[38:00] | Guess we know why he hates you so much. | 知道他为什么如此恨你了 |
[38:01] | This is fabricated. It didn’t happen. | 这是伪造的 没有的事 |
[38:04] | This could not have been you. | 可能不是你 |
[38:05] | You were in hub city. | 你当时在中枢城 |
[38:06] | Yeah, but Owen Post was still murdered | 对 但还是有人以为欧文·波斯特 |
[38:08] | supposedly by the Green Arrow. | 是被绿箭侠杀死的 |
[38:10] | Wouldn’t the SCPD be all over this, the FBI? | 星城警局不该调查这事吗 联调局呢 |
[38:12] | Records in the case were wiped clean. | 案子的记录全被清除了 |
[38:13] | Right. So Cayden wanted me all to himself | 好 凯登想亲自找我复仇 |
[38:16] | and didn’t want anyone to get in the way. | 不想有人挡他的道 |
[38:19] | How do we prove that this is fake? | 要怎么证明视频是假的 |
[38:21] | Well, we’re working on that, but there is something | 我们会想办法 |
[38:22] | super interesting about this. | 但有件事很有意思 |
[38:24] | The digital alteration of this is consistent | 这个的数字变化 |
[38:26] | with that of the bogus surveillance photo | 跟你穿绿箭侠战衣的假视频照片的 |
[38:28] | of you in the Green Arrow suit. | 数字变化是一致的 |
[38:29] | We thought Cayden James leaked that image. | 不是凯登·詹姆斯泄露的图片吗 |
[38:30] | Whoever doctored this leaked that photo. | 伪造视频的人就是泄露图片的人 |
[38:33] | To make James think you killed his son. | 让詹姆斯误以为是你杀了他儿子 |
[38:34] | Whoever planned this | 幕后策划者 |
[38:35] | knew exactly how Cayden would react. | 很清楚凯登会有何反应 |
[38:37] | Which means that person has to be close to Cayden. | 那个人肯定是凯登的身边人 |
[38:39] | If that’s true, | 如果是真的 |
[38:41] | Vince wasn’t the only traitor that Cayden has to worry about. | 文斯不是凯登唯一需要担心的叛徒 |
[38:55] | You know what? Laurel–she needs to see this, right, | 得给劳蕾尔看看这个吧 |
[38:57] | because the video worked, it got through to her | 视频就很有用 也稍微说动了她 |
[38:59] | a little bit, but this is gonna– | 可这个会… |
[39:02] | What is it? You all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[39:04] | I think we might have been wrong about Laurel. | 我们或许看错劳蕾尔了 |
[39:07] | – What are you talking about? – Felicity just called. | -你说什么 -费利西蒂来电话了 |
[39:10] | Uh, D-dinah’s former partner, her–her boyfriend… | 黛娜的前搭档 她的男友 |
[39:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:15] | He’s dead… | 他死了 |
[39:17] | And, um… | 而且 |
[39:19] | Laurel killed him. | 是劳蕾尔杀的 |
[39:24] | I know how badly you want to believe in this | 我知道你多想相信我们没看错 |
[39:26] | and believe in her, and–and seriously, | 有多想相信她 真的 |
[39:30] | Quentin, I really do, too. | 昆汀 我也是 |
[39:33] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:11] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 |
[40:12] | Dinah, please give me a chance to explain. | 黛娜 请给我机会解释 |
[40:14] | You lost that right when you decided | 你决定眼看着文斯去死时 |
[40:16] | to leave Vince on his own to die. | 就已经没有这机会了 |
[40:18] | I’m truly sorry about what happened to Vince. | 文斯的事我真的很抱歉 |
[40:22] | Because I know what he meant to you, | 因为我知道他在你心中的位置 |
[40:24] | but this was his call, | 但这是他的决定 |
[40:26] | and he knew what he signed up for. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[40:31] | Wow. You are really bad at apologies. | 你可真不会道歉 |
[40:41] | I’m not here to apologize. | 我不是来道歉的 |
[40:45] | Of course you’re not. | 当然了 |
[40:46] | I’m here to explain that | 我是来解释 |
[40:50] | this wasn’t all for nothing. | 他不是白白牺牲 |
[40:52] | Felicity’s been going through the data that Vince pulled out, | 费利西蒂在查文斯搞到的数据 |
[40:54] | and for the first time, | 第一次 |
[40:58] | Dinah, for the first time, | 黛娜 我们第一次 |
[41:00] | we have some viable options. | 找到了可行的方法 |
[41:02] | Viable options? | 可行方法 |
[41:04] | You know, I used to tell Vince | 我曾告诉文斯 |
[41:05] | his way of seeking justice wasn’t viable. | 他追求正义的方法不可行 |
[41:10] | I convinced him to change | 我劝他改变 |
[41:12] | just how you convinced me, | 就像你劝我一样 |
[41:15] | but you know what, Oliver? | 但你知道吗 奥利弗 |
[41:19] | Vince was right. | 文斯是对的 |
[41:23] | The only way to bring justice to this city is with a bullet. | 子弹尽头才能有正义 |
[41:26] | No, Dinah. I need you to listen to me. | 不 黛娜 听我说 |
[41:30] | I’m going to make sure Vince didn’t die for nothing. | 我不会让文斯白白送命 |
[41:35] | I’m going to kill every last one of them… | 我会把他们一个个杀尽 |
[41:40] | starting with Laurel. | 先从劳蕾尔开始 |