时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我是奥利弗·奎恩 |
[00:02] | After 5 years in Hell, | 在炼狱生活了五年之后 |
[00:04] | I returned home with only one goal– | 我回到家乡只有一个目标哦 |
[00:06] | to save my city. | 拯救我的城市 |
[00:07] | Today, I fight that war on two fronts. | 如今 我两线作战 |
[00:10] | By day, I lead Star City as its mayor, | 白天 我作为市长领导星城 |
[00:12] | but by night, I am someone else. | 夜晚 我会成为另一个人 |
[00:14] | I am…Something else. | 我会成为 另一种存在 |
[00:17] | I am the Green Arrow. | 我是绿箭侠 |
[00:21] | You cost me something dear to me–my son. | 你害我失去了对我很重要的东西 我的儿子 |
[00:25] | We decided to go our own way. | 我们决定自行其道 |
[00:27] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[00:28] | It’s our new lair. | 这是我们的新巢穴 |
[00:30] | Helix used to operate out of here, | 双螺旋曾经将这里作为总部 |
[00:32] | but it’s not like they’re using it anymore. | 但是他们不再使用这个地方了 |
[00:34] | So we’ve got them fighting with each other | 我们挑动他们内讧 |
[00:35] | instead of fighting us. | 而不是让他们来对付我们 |
[00:37] | Vincent’s working with them, too. | 文森特也和他们是一伙儿的 |
[00:39] | Oliver saw him with James and the rest. | 奥利弗看到他和詹姆斯一伙人在一起 |
[00:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[00:42] | You lying son of a bitch. | 你这个谎话连篇的换单 |
[00:44] | You were the Green Arrow for my dad. | 你曾经替我爸爸当过绿箭侠 |
[00:45] | That’s right, William. | 没错 威廉 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry you had to step in, | 很抱歉不得不让你出面 |
[00:49] | and I’m sorry you had to lie to your son. | 很抱歉你得向你的儿子说谎 |
[00:50] | I don’t want to lie to him, | 我不想对他说谎 |
[00:51] | but I can do it if it’s temporary. | 但是如果只是临时这么做我可以接受 |
[00:53] | I may have solved the glitch in my chip. | 我也许修复了我芯片的故障 |
[00:57] | It worked? | 起效了 |
[01:00] | Looks like we’re not as undermanned as we thought. | 看来我们也没有预想的那么人手不足 |
[01:02] | Yes! Ha! | 太好了 |
[01:15] | I’m a city councilman! | 我是名市议员 |
[01:17] | I deserve some respect! | 我应当受人尊重 |
[01:44] | Hey. Didn’t your shift end at 6:00, Doc? | 你的轮班不是留点就结束了吗 医生 |
[01:47] | That’s what I keep asking myself, Gilbert. | 我也这么问我自己呢 吉尔伯特 |
[01:55] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | – 你好 兄弟 – 你好 |
[02:02] | Joe and I are gonna watch the game tonight | 乔和我今天晚上要去看比赛 |
[02:04] | if you want to join us, Frank. | 你要来吗 弗兰克 |
[02:06] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能去 |
[02:07] | Today’s gonna be a long one. | 今天会很难熬 |
[02:35] | Aah! | 啊 |
[02:47] | Aah! | 啊 |
[02:57] | All right, everybody. Stay calm. | 所有人 保持冷静 |
[03:01] | Oh. What was that? What’s happening? | 那是什么 怎么回事 |
[03:03] | Back away from the walls. | 远离墙壁 |
[03:05] | Everyone, back away from the walls. | 所有人 远离墙壁 |
[03:06] | No, no. We got to get out of here. | 不 不 我们得离开这里 |
[03:08] | No, no, no, don’t! | 别 别 别 |
[03:24] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中靶心 |
[03:26] | Indeed it was, young man. | 确实很准 小伙子 |
[03:29] | – Try again, please. – Ok. | – 再试一次 – 好吧 |
[03:33] | Yes! Ha! | 太好了 |
[03:39] | These things are– you win…Again. | 这些东西 你又赢了 |
[03:43] | Well, you must be out of practice | 自从你不当绿箭侠之后 |
[03:44] | since you quit being the Green Arrow. | 一定是生疏了 |
[03:46] | That must be it, yeah. | 一定是这样 |
[03:48] | You all ready for your field trip, yeah? | 你准备好去你的实地参观了吗 |
[03:50] | – Yeah. – Ok. | – 准备好了 – 好的 |
[03:51] | It’s the Coastal Biology Center, right? | 是去海岸生物中心吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah. There’s a prep sheet for the trip, | 这里是这次参观的准备清单 |
[03:56] | and I tried one of the extra credits. | 我参加了一个项目想多赚些学分 |
[03:58] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[03:59] | Will you take a look at it? | 你帮忙看一下吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[04:02] | I meant Felicity. | 我是指费利西蒂 |
[04:04] | Sure you did. Yep. | 当然了 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:08] | It’s a math problem about hyperbolic geometry | 是关于像珊瑚这样的海洋有机体 |
[04:10] | in marine organisms like coral. | 的双曲线几何学问题 |
[04:11] | I do know what coral is, but that’s ok. | 珊瑚我还是知道是什么的 但是没关系 |
[04:13] | This is a high-dimensional math problem | 这种高维数学问题 |
[04:15] | most people don’t get until they’re | 大多数人得到 |
[04:16] | in 12th grade AP, | 高三预科的时候才会学到 |
[04:19] | and it’s perfect. | 而且解得非常完美 |
[04:20] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[04:21] | Take your flash backpack | 带上你的闪电侠背包 |
[04:23] | and don’t miss your bus, all right? | 别错过大巴 |
[04:24] | – Ok. – That’s fine. Get out of here. | – 好的 – 快出去 |
[04:26] | Go learn something. | 去学点什么东西 |
[04:29] | – I know what coral is. – Mm-hmm. | – 我知道珊瑚是什么 – 是吗 |
[04:32] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[04:37] | I think we’ve reached maximum-level domesticity. | 我想我们的对家庭的热爱已经达到最高了 |
[04:39] | Oh, God. I certainly hope not. | 希望不是这样 |
[04:45] | – What’s up? – Councilman Grovner is dead. | – 怎么了 – 格罗夫纳议员死了 |
[04:48] | – What? – So are 6 people in the hospital | – 什么 – 还有另外六名在医院的人 |
[04:50] | and 5 more electrocuted by an elevator. | 以及五名被电梯电击的人也身亡了 |
[04:52] | – In an elevator? – By an elevator. | – 在电梯里触电 – 是被电梯电死 |
[04:54] | What? That doesn’t make any sense. | 什么 这没道理啊 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Quentin. | 昆汀 怎么了 |
[04:59] | We got a problem. An elevator– | 我们有麻烦了 一台电梯 |
[05:00] | Electrocuted 5 people. | 电死了5个人 |
[05:02] | Yeah. How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:03] | I just know. Look. Grab Thea, | 我就是知道 听着 带上西娅 |
[05:05] | and I will meet you at the SCPD, ok? | 我和你们在星城警局会面 好吗 |
[05:06] | Oliver, one of the casualties, | 奥利弗 其中一位受害者 |
[05:09] | it’s Frank Pike. | 是弗兰克·派克 |
[05:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:17] | I will see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[05:22] | Frank Pike is dead. | 弗兰克·派克死了 |
[05:25] | Can you get your stuff, can you go to the bunker? | 拜托你拿上你的东西 到地堡去 |
[05:27] | Can you find out what’s going on, please? | 弄清楚是怎么回事 好吗 |
[05:28] | – Mm-hmm. – Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | Hey. That chip’s really working. | 这芯片还真是管用 |
[05:42] | – Yeah. I never felt better. – That’s great. | – 我从来没感觉这么好过 – 太好了 |
[05:44] | Or stronger. | 或者这么强壮 |
[05:46] | – Everything all right? – No. Not even close. | – 一切都还好吗 – 不 差远了 |
[05:49] | The city is under some sort of electronic attack. | 这座城市遭受了某种电力袭击 |
[05:50] | – Cayden James? – You got to figure. | – 是凯登·詹姆斯干的吗 – 你想想看 |
[05:52] | I mean, cars, cranes, life support systems, | 汽车 起重机 维生系统 |
[05:54] | even elevators are killing people all over town. | 连电梯都在城里大开杀戒 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Hacking electronics I always thought | 在你有温压炸弹还有增强器 |
[05:57] | was a bit of a bank shot when you have | 在手里的时候入侵电子设备 |
[05:59] | a thermobaric bomb and amplifier. | 总觉得是在打擦边球 |
[06:00] | – And control of the port. – Right. | – 还控制着港口 – 没错 |
[06:02] | It’s Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[06:03] | Hey. I’m on with John. | 我和约翰在一起 |
[06:05] | What do we know? | 我们现在都了解到那些情况 |
[06:06] | “Hack-cidents” are happening all over the city. | 黑客事故遍布全市 |
[06:07] | Size of this attack, | 鉴于这次袭击的规模 |
[06:09] | you got to think it’s Cayden James, | 你不得不联想到是凯登·詹姆斯的作为 |
[06:10] | but to what end? | 为了达到什么目的 |
[06:11] | Well, should I get William home, | 我是应该把威廉接回家 |
[06:12] | or should I be happy that he’s heading out of the city? | 还是应该庆幸他在出城的路上 |
[06:14] | Oh, for sure the second one. | 绝对应该选第一项 |
[06:16] | Let’s think about looping in Dinah, Curtis, and Rene. | 我们得考虑把黛娜 柯蒂斯和雷内参与进来 |
[06:18] | We may have gone our separate ways, | 我们也许已经分道扬镳 |
[06:19] | but we have the same goals. | 但是我们有共同的目标 |
[06:22] | Do it. We need all the help we can get. | 去做吧 我们需要一切可用的援手 |
[06:25] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[06:27] | Quentin, I’m–I’m sorry about Frank. | 昆汀 弗兰克的是我很抱歉 |
[06:32] | He was a good cop, and he was a better man. | 他是个好警察 更是一位正直的人 |
[06:33] | Yeah, yeah. He sure was, | 没错 他的确是 |
[06:36] | but he wouldn’t want us standing around here grieving, right? | 但是他绝不会停下来哀悼 对吧 |
[06:39] | Listen. 911 is on overload, | 报警电话已经过载了 |
[06:41] | and now we got no one here to run the show. | 我们现在这里没人主持大局了 |
[06:42] | Yes, we do. | 我们有 |
[06:46] | Just when I thought I was out. | 我还以为我老不中用了 |
[06:48] | Can you catch me up on the status here? | 你能帮我跟进一下情况吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah. Well, the, uh, status keeps changing, | 情况不断变化 |
[06:51] | but I can tell you what we know so far. | 但是我可以告诉你我们目前掌握的信息 |
[06:55] | Ahh. Not bad for one week’s worth of work. | 对于一周的建设来说成果不错 |
[06:58] | I would rather have a team I can trust | 可以信赖的队友比 |
[07:00] | than any kind of technology. | 什么科技产品都重要 |
[07:02] | Word. | 说得好 |
[07:07] | It’s Felicity. | 是费利西蒂 |
[07:10] | She isn’t bugging us again, is she? | 她不会又来纠缠我们吧 |
[07:12] | No. | 不会 |
[07:14] | I’ll do a sweep. | 我先试探一下 |
[07:16] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[07:18] | Cayden is attacking the city with a series | 凯登在全市范围内 |
[07:20] | of coordinated hacks. | 发动了一系列协同入侵 |
[07:27] | He just crashed a plane. | 他刚刚坠毁了一架飞机 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I know. I mean, he can hack anything | 没错 我知道 他能入侵任何 |
[07:31] | that is connected to the Internet, | 连接至互联网的东西 |
[07:33] | which is practically everything these days, | 在当今社会基本上意味着所有的一切 |
[07:34] | so I was thinking that our teams, | 我在考虑我们的队伍 |
[07:36] | our two separate teams, | 我们两支分开的队伍 |
[07:38] | could share information. | 可以共享情报 |
[07:43] | Yeah. Uh, that’s a good idea. | 好啊 好主意 |
[07:45] | We’ll share any and all information that can help. | 我们会共享任何可能有帮助的信息 |
[07:47] | Ok. Thanks, Curtis. I’ll, uh, send you what I’ve got so far. | 多谢 柯蒂斯 我这就把我目前掌握的信息发送过去 |
[07:51] | I hope that was all right, guys. | 我希望那样你们可以接受 |
[07:53] | I mean, I know we looked at each other, | 我知道我们互相对视 |
[07:55] | but we didn’t actually verbalize. | 但是我们没有交流意见 |
[07:56] | we agreed, Curtis. | 我们同意 柯蒂斯 |
[08:04] | Frank Pike is dead. | 弗兰克·派克死了 |
[08:05] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | He was killed by one of Cayden James’ hacks. | 他死于凯登·詹姆斯的一次袭击 |
[08:11] | Is Felicity doing this? | 费利西蒂在操纵这个吗 |
[08:16] | Wait. That– | 等一下 这是 |
[08:18] | that can’t be. | 可能是吧 |
[08:20] | You know what? The last time I saw it | 上次我看到这种情况 |
[08:22] | doing this, it was tracking vigilante’s visor. | 是它在追踪义务警员的护目镜 |
[08:23] | I know, but he modified | 我知道 但是他改装了 |
[08:25] | his electronics to block our signal, | 他的电子元件来屏蔽我们的信号 |
[08:27] | but this is real. | 但这是真的 |
[08:30] | It’s locking on to him. | 它在锁定他的位置 |
[08:32] | Because your balls never malfunction? | 因为你的小球从不失灵 |
[08:35] | Really? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:36] | Not this time, all right, | 现在不是时候 好吗 |
[08:38] | but, I mean, could he have messed up? | 但是 是他疏忽了吗 |
[08:40] | Did he forget we could track him? | 他忘记我们可以追踪他了吗 |
[08:42] | No way. He’s too devious. | 不可能 他太老谋深算了 |
[08:44] | I thing the son of a bitch is trying to draw us out, | 我看那混蛋是故意卖了个破绽 |
[08:46] | trap us. | 这是个陷阱 |
[08:50] | I say we trap him. | 要我说我们给他设个陷阱 |
[08:54] | You all in? | 你们都加入吗 |
[08:58] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[08:59] | Suit up! | 整装出发 |
[09:05] | Yeah. I don’t think we should say “suit up” all together. | 我不觉得我们仨应该一起说 整装出发 |
[09:07] | It’d be really cool if we did, though. | 但是一起说会很酷啊 |
[09:09] | I don’t think it would be really cool. | 我不觉得会很酷 |
[09:11] | I mean, let’s just be different than OTA. | 我觉得 我们口号要和老队不同 |
[09:12] | Let’s be, like, NTA and say it together. | 作为新队一起喊出口号 |
[09:15] | But we are NTA, and we’re cooler without having to say “suit up”… | 我们就是新队 我们不一起喊口号才会更酷些 |
[09:16] | Just saying this is kind of what Oliver was always doing. | 只想说这就是奥列弗一直做的事 |
[09:19] | I’m just saying we should just try it one time. | 我只是说我们至少要一起试一次啊 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry I’m late. There was an airplane crash on State Street. | 抱歉迟到了 州际公路发生了飞机事故 |
[09:26] | It’s awful. Is this the Cayden James | 太糟糕了 这是你一直提起的 |
[09:28] | that you’ve been talking about? | 那个凯登·詹姆斯吗 |
[09:30] | Most likely. Look. Quentin can bring you up to speed. | 很有可能 昆汀会带你熟悉情况 |
[09:32] | I’ve asked him to run things here with your help. | 我请他在你的帮助下管理这里 |
[09:34] | – Absolutely. – Yeah. Listen. | – 绝对的 – 是的 听着 |
[09:35] | We’ve taken SCPD systems offline. | 我们已经使星城警局的系统离线了 |
[09:37] | We’re setting up communication trees | 然后建立了一个新交流系统 |
[09:38] | so officers can talk in person. | 让警官们可以互相交流 |
[09:40] | Ok. Cool. It’s just like the old days. | 好的 就像过去那样 |
[09:42] | I’m not that old. | 我没有那么老 |
[09:44] | Look. I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[09:45] | We should take everything in the city’s government on analog, | 我们应该让星城政府系统的所有设备离线 |
[09:48] | and that way, we’re out of James’ reach. | 这样我们就能脱离詹姆斯的掌控了 |
[09:49] | In the meantime, we need to do everything | 与此同时 我们应该尽最大努力 |
[09:51] | that we can to minimize panic. | 来减少恐慌 |
[09:53] | Why don’t we set up libraries, | 我们何不派星城警署 |
[09:55] | gyms, and civic centers with SCPD protection? | 来保护图书馆 健身房和市政中心 |
[09:58] | – Yeah. – We can take them | – 可以 – 我们可以 |
[09:59] | completely off-grid, people can come, feel safe. | 让他们远离电网 人们可以安全的待在那里 |
[10:02] | Safe zones are a good idea. | 建立安全区是个好主意 |
[10:03] | Now I have to get back to city hall | 我现在得回市政厅 |
[10:04] | with the death of councilman Grovner. | 告诉他们格罗夫纳议员的死讯 |
[10:07] | – No. Go. Don’t worry. – Go. Go, go, go, go. We got it. | – 去吧 不用担心这边 – 去吧 去吧 我们能处理 |
[10:08] | – Ok. – Good luck. | – 好的 – 祝你好运 |
[10:16] | I got nothing in the alleyway. | 小巷这边什么都没有 |
[10:18] | Same for the parking garage. | 停车场这边也是 |
[10:20] | Zilch here. Back to base? | 这里也是什么也没有 回基地吗 |
[10:22] | What was that? The comms are breaking up. | 你说什么 刚刚信号不好 |
[10:25] | Yeah. I’m getting some interference on my side, too. | 我这边信号也受到了干扰 |
[10:27] | Can you guys hear me? | 你们能听到吗 |
[10:28] | No, they can’t. | 不 他们听不见 |
[10:32] | You’re jamming us. | 是你在干扰我们 |
[10:34] | I’ll be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[10:36] | I’m on your side. | 我是你这一边的 |
[10:38] | Cayden James is my target, too. | 凯登·詹姆斯也是我的目标 |
[10:41] | I’m undercover with his organization. | 我是潜伏在他组织里的卧底 |
[10:43] | You think this “T” on my face stands for gullible? | 你觉得我脸上的T代表着轻信吗 |
[10:45] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[10:47] | I tried telling Dinah last week, | 我上周试过告诉黛娜 |
[10:49] | but she didn’t give me the chance. | 但是她不给我机会开口 |
[10:50] | Right now, James is killing dozens of people. | 现在为止 詹姆斯已经杀了几十人 |
[10:54] | By tonight, it will be hundreds. | 但今晚 就会是几百人了 |
[10:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:59] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[11:03] | Go to the subway tunnels | 一小时之后 |
[11:05] | where the red line and the gold line cross | 你去地铁隧道 |
[11:07] | an hour from now. | 红线和黄线交会处 |
[11:09] | You might be able to save some lives. | 你也许能救一些人的命 |
[11:11] | Or I could lead my teammates into a trap. | 或者我会把我的队员们带入一个陷阱 |
[11:15] | I could have trapped you here, | 我可以在这里就抓住你 |
[11:18] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[11:29] | Harold Grovner was a dedicated civil servant, | 哈罗德·格罗夫纳是一个敬业的议员 |
[11:34] | who always wanted what was best for this city, | 一直致力于将城市建设得更好 |
[11:36] | and we will not forget that, | 我们永远不会忘记这一点 |
[11:40] | but with everything that is happening, | 但是现在发生了这么多事 |
[11:42] | we don’t have the time to mourn at the moment, | 我们目前没时间悼念他了 |
[11:46] | so, please, let’s get back to work. | 请你们回去工作吧 |
[11:48] | Becky, I need councilmen Gattis, McCaskill, and Kullens. | 贝基 我需要加蒂斯议员 麦卡斯基尔和康林思过来 |
[11:52] | In that order, please. | 请按这个顺序帮我通知一下 |
[11:53] | Your 10 am is here. | 您十点钟预约的人来了 |
[11:55] | I don’t have a 10 am on my schedule, | 我日程表上没有预约人啊 |
[11:56] | and even if I did, I– | 即使有 现在 |
[11:59] | I think you’ll find this one’s rather important. | 我想你会发现这件事更重要 |
[12:02] | Ben Gale. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mayor. | 本·盖尔 很高兴见到你 市长先生 |
[12:05] | Thanks for making the time. | 谢谢你抽出时间见我 |
[12:07] | Thank you, Becky. | 谢谢你 贝基 |
[12:12] | I’ll let you make the usual threats in a minute, | 我可以让你像平时那样威胁我 |
[12:14] | but before we get to that, you should know | 但在你那样做之前 你要知道 |
[12:17] | that my colleagues are expecting to hear from me in 6, | 我的同伙们都等着听我的消息呢 |
[12:19] | and if they don’t, you would be remiss | 如果他们收不到 你就会葬身 |
[12:23] | in forgetting the thermobaric explosive | 你忘记我仍掌握在手中的温压炸弹的 |
[12:26] | that remains in my possession. | 火海里了 |
[12:28] | What…Do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:30] | I’ve already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[12:33] | Vengeance for my son. | 为我儿子报仇 |
[12:42] | I cared for him, protected him, loved him | 我关心他 保护他 爱他 |
[12:46] | just as you do this city, | 就像你对这城市做的一样 |
[12:50] | but now…your city’s entire infrastructure | 但是现在 你的城市全部的基础设施 |
[12:54] | is under my control– | 都在我的控制下 |
[12:56] | buildings, institutions, even people, | 建筑物 各大机构 甚至是人们 |
[13:00] | all under my dominion. | 全都由我支配 |
[13:01] | These are innocent people. | 他们都是无辜的 |
[13:03] | And you can save them… | 你可以救他们 |
[13:09] | by wiring $10 million | 在今晚11点半之前 |
[13:11] | into that offshore account | 往这个离岸账户里 |
[13:14] | no later than 11:30 tonight… | 打一千万美元 |
[13:21] | And every night until further notice. | 在另行通知以前 每晚如此 |
[13:29] | That will bankrupt us! | 那会让我们破产的 |
[13:30] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[13:32] | Please don’t imagine that I’ve gone | 请不要认为 |
[13:34] | to these lengths for money. | 我做这些是为了钱 |
[13:35] | No. This is for you so that you’ll suffer. | 不 是为了让你痛苦煎熬 |
[13:39] | I didn’t kill your son. | 我没杀你的儿子 |
[13:42] | Yes, you did. | 你杀了 |
[13:44] | One year ago this very day | 就在一年前的今天 |
[13:47] | right here in Star City, | 就在这座星城中 |
[13:49] | you missed your intended target, | 你的箭偏离了你原来的目标 |
[13:52] | but your arrow found its way into my boy. | 刺入了我儿子的身体中 |
[13:58] | if you’re seeking vengeance, | 如果你想寻求报复 |
[14:00] | if you want revenge… | 你想复仇 |
[14:05] | Why haven’t you just outed me | 你何不揭露 |
[14:06] | as the Green Arrow? | 我就是绿箭侠 |
[14:08] | If my understanding is correct, | 如果我没理解错误的话 |
[14:10] | that’s already been done. | 我已经做了 |
[14:13] | Star City will not negotiate with a terrorist. | 星城是不会和恐怖分子谈判的 |
[14:16] | spare me the political claptrap, Mr. Queen. | 省省你的政治噱头吧 奎恩先生 |
[14:19] | By tonight, that will sound hollow, even to you. | 到今晚之前 即使是你说这些也于事无补 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:39] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[14:40] | I have tried every trick | 我用尽一切办法 |
[14:42] | to counter-hack what Cayden is doing, | 试图阻止凯登的入侵 |
[14:44] | and I am completely boxed out, | 可是我已经黔驴技穷了 |
[14:46] | so I contacted Alena to help me figure out why, | 所以我联络了阿莲娜来帮我弄清楚原因 |
[14:49] | and the answer is, is that it’s my fault. | 答案是 都是我的错 |
[14:51] | Felicity, what are you talking about? | 费利西蒂 你在说什么 |
[14:53] | When we stopped Cayden and Laurel from blowing up the Internet vault… | 我们在阻止凯登和劳蕾尔毁掉网络保险库的时候 |
[14:58] | That was all a ruse. | 那全都是骗局 |
[14:59] | Cayden just wanted us to think that people | 凯登想让我们以为 |
[15:01] | were in trouble so that I would break | 有人发生了危险 |
[15:02] | through his firewall, | 我就会打破他的防火墙 |
[15:04] | but instead of blocking him, | 我非但没有阻止他 |
[15:06] | I was actually just helping him plant a virus, | 我反而帮他植入了一个病毒 |
[15:08] | and now he has complete control of the entire city. | 导致他现在完全掌控了星城 |
[15:10] | A hack-cident is killing one person every 18 minutes, | 入侵事件每十八分钟就会杀死一个人 |
[15:13] | and I have no idea how to stop it. | 而我完全没有办法阻止他 |
[15:15] | I do. Thanks to Cayden James, | 我知道 多亏了凯登·詹姆斯 |
[15:18] | who was kind enough to pay me a visit at city hall. | 今天好心来市政厅拜访了我 |
[15:20] | – What’d he want? – He wants $10 million a day. | – 他想怎么样 – 他要每天一千万美元 |
[15:23] | That is not the actionable part. | 那不是着手点 |
[15:25] | He told me the details of his son’s death. | 他告诉了我他儿子死亡的细节 |
[15:28] | He was killed one year ago today. | 他于一年前的今天被杀 |
[15:30] | Cayden thinks that he was collateral damage | 凯登认为他是 我在星城打斗时 |
[15:31] | from a fight that I had in Star City. | 的附带损害 |
[15:34] | It’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[15:36] | You were in Hub City recruiting Dinah. | 你当时在中枢城招募黛娜 |
[15:38] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[15:39] | If Cayden James is motivated by revenge, | 如果凯登·詹姆斯是出于复仇的动机 |
[15:41] | maybe we can get him to stand down. | 也许我们能让他住手 |
[15:42] | Well, I like that idea because I have no way | 那好 我喜欢那主意 因为我完全没 |
[15:44] | of stopping him my way, and I have no location | 自己的办法阻止他 而我也没地址让你能 |
[15:46] | for you to find him your way. | 通过你的方式找到他 |
[15:48] | Felicity, we need incontrovertible proof. | 费利西蒂 我们需要确凿的证据 |
[15:50] | Yeah. I know. I’m on it. | 知道 我正在查 |
[15:52] | I can’t believe we didn’t catch Vincent. | 真不敢相信 我们没抓到文森特 |
[15:55] | He had a 20-minute lead on us. | 他领先我们20分钟 |
[15:58] | – Where have you been? – Long story. | – 你去哪儿了 – 说来话长 |
[16:00] | I need to check on something. | 我得查些东西 |
[16:05] | – Hey. – Hey. If we’re still sharing | – 嘿 – 嘿 如果我们还在分享情报 |
[16:08] | Intel, I need you to check on something for me. | 我需要你帮我查一些东西 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. Shoot. – The subway system, | – 好啊 说吧 – 地铁系统 |
[16:12] | specifically where the Red and Gold line meet. | 具体查 红线和黄线相遇的地点 |
[16:14] | I’m trying to stave off a disaster. | 我正在努力避免一场灾难 |
[16:16] | Yeah. The automatic track signals just went offline. | 是的 自动跟踪信号刚刚离线 |
[16:18] | – How’d you know? – Lucky guess. | – 你怎么知道的 – 碰运气猜的 |
[16:20] | – You want backup? – Felicity, I appreciate | – 你要支援吗 – 费利西蒂 感谢 |
[16:22] | the Intel, but we’re not working together anymore. | 情报 但我们已经不再一起办事了 |
[16:24] | My team can handle it. | 我的团队能解决 |
[16:28] | Handle what? | 解决什么 |
[16:30] | Cayden James is gonna attack the subway | 凯登·詹姆斯在一小时内 |
[16:32] | in less than an hour. | 要袭击地铁 |
[16:34] | I’d say “suit up,” but we already are. | 我会说整装出发 但已经穿好了 |
[16:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:37] | Hey, guys. Take a look at this. | 伙计们 来看看这个 |
[16:39] | This is the city’s transportation system, | 这是城市的交通系统 |
[16:41] | and these are all the accidents that have happened so far. | 这些都是目前发生的事故 |
[16:44] | A lot around the edges. | 很多都在城市边缘 |
[16:45] | The train lines and the freeways. | 地铁线和高速公路 |
[16:47] | He’s laying siege to the city. | 他在围攻这座城 |
[16:49] | That’s probably why he wanted the port. | 这可能就是他要港口的原因 |
[16:50] | It’s exactly what he’s doing. | 这正是他要做的 |
[16:52] | He wants to block off all the exit routes. | 他想封锁所有的出去的路线 |
[16:54] | And stop all the reinforcements from the outside. | 并阻止所有外面的增援 |
[16:56] | Any roads he hasn’t hit yet? | 还有他没袭击过的路吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. There’s one exit left out of the city, | 有 城里还剩一个出口 |
[16:59] | and it’s the tunnel. | 是隧道 |
[17:03] | William. | 威廉 |
[17:22] | I saw your new mom on TV. | 我在电视上看到了你的新妈 |
[17:24] | She’s pretty hot. Heh heh. | 她真火辣 |
[17:28] | She read you bedtime stories? | 她给你读睡前故事吗 |
[17:30] | Well, at least she can read, unlike your mom. | 至少她能识字 不像你妈 |
[17:35] | This field trip, it’s gonna be fun. | 这次校外旅行考察 将会很有趣 |
[17:39] | – You sure you’re good? – Yep. Never better. | – 你确定你很好 – 是的 好极了 |
[17:42] | Had Cisco put this together. | 让西斯科做了这个 |
[17:46] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[17:50] | Suit up! | 整装出发 |
[17:55] | Let’s go save your son. | 去救你儿子吧 |
[17:59] | Careful around these metal lines. | 小心这些金属线 |
[18:01] | Sometimes, they can be electrified. | 有时候是通电的 |
[18:03] | I know that, T. I’m not 6. | 我知道 我又不是六岁小孩 |
[18:05] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[18:08] | Hey. These tracks are set to cross. | 嘿 这些轨道设为交汇了 |
[18:10] | The trains are gonna collide. | 地铁会相撞的 |
[18:12] | That could be the switch, that lever. | 那可能是开关 那个杠杆 |
[18:14] | Pull it. | 拉它 |
[18:19] | Uh! It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[18:21] | These switch boxes are locked, though. | 这些开关盒所上了的 |
[18:22] | All right. Stand back. | 好吧 退后 |
[18:28] | There we go. | 上吧 |
[18:30] | Ok. Well, plan B– actually, there is no plan B | 好吧 B计划 事实上 没B计划 |
[18:33] | because Cayden James has completely overwritten | 因为凯登·詹姆斯已经完全覆写 |
[18:35] | everything we could do here. | 我们在这能做的一切 |
[18:37] | – Maybe plan C will be– – Guys. | – 也许计划C会 – 伙计们 |
[18:39] | We could literally just start pulling things out | 我们可以按字面意思的开始扯线出来了 |
[18:41] | till we get the right circuit. | 直到扯出正确的电路 |
[18:43] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[18:46] | Pull it all out, pull it all out. | 全都扯出来 全都扯出来 |
[18:49] | It’s not working. Hurry! | 不管用啊 快点 |
[18:51] | Hey. What’s plan D? | 嘿 D计划是什么 |
[18:52] | – There is no plan D. – What? | – 没D计划 – 什么 |
[18:54] | Yes, there is! | 有 有的 |
[19:09] | Whoo! You did it! | 哇 你做到了 |
[19:15] | All right. I’m gonna go see what’s going on. | 好了 我去看看发生了什么事 |
[19:18] | You kids stay put. | 孩子们待在这 |
[19:32] | I’m bored, Clayton. | 我很无聊 克莱顿 |
[19:35] | Read us a story. | 给我们读个故事吧 |
[19:41] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[19:42] | Everyone stay calm and follow me. | 大家保持冷静 跟着我 |
[19:47] | We have to get out the back! | 我们必须得去车尾 |
[19:56] | We can still make it out. | 我们还是能逃出去 |
[20:00] | Ok. Come on. Move it, move it! | 好了 走吧 快走 快走 |
[20:02] | You two, help them out! | 你们俩 帮他们出去 |
[20:03] | Hurry, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[20:06] | Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[20:08] | We need to get out of here. Come on, come on. | 我得出去 走吧 走吧 |
[20:10] | – I can’t, I can’t. – We need to go! Go! | – 我不行 我不行 – 我们得走了 快走 |
[20:14] | I need you to go. Go! | 你快走 走 |
[20:22] | William! William! | 威廉 威廉 |
[20:27] | Where’s William’s bus? | 威廉的校车呢 |
[20:28] | Go. I’ll take care of everyone else. | 去吧 我来照顾其他人 |
[20:42] | Go for the door, go for the door! Move! | 去门口 去门口 快走 |
[20:44] | Come on, come on! Get to the door! | 快点 快点 到门口那边去 |
[20:47] | Move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[20:56] | Through here, through here. | 走这里 走这里 |
[20:59] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 快走 |
[21:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:05] | Where’s William Clayton? | 威廉·克莱顿在哪里 |
[21:07] | He’s stuck behind the sign. | 他被困在牌子后面了 |
[21:08] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[21:13] | Come on! | 快来 |
[21:27] | William, William. | 威廉 威廉 |
[21:29] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[21:33] | It’s alright. It’s ok. It’s ok. | 一切都好 没事了 没事了 |
[21:35] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:48] | We got everyone out safely. | 我们把所有人都安全救出来了 |
[21:50] | Unfortunately, that tunnel was the last way out of the city. | 不幸的是 隧道是最后的出城路径 |
[21:52] | So this is your secret hideout? | 这就是你的秘密藏身处 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:57] | You said you weren’t the Green Arrow anymore. | 你说过你不再是绿箭侠了 |
[22:02] | John did take over for me, | 约翰的确代替了我 |
[22:03] | but he got injured. | 但他受伤了 |
[22:07] | He’s not injured anymore. | 他现在没伤了 |
[22:09] | No, he’s not. | 没有 他好了 |
[22:10] | We’ve lost the other members of our team, William, | 我们失去了队里的其他成员 威廉 |
[22:14] | and I can’t have him out there on his own right now | 因为目前的情况 我不能让他 |
[22:18] | with everything that’s going on. | 独自一人在外 |
[22:21] | Listen, buddy. I promise– | 听着 伙计 我保证 |
[22:24] | You’ve promised before. | 你以前也保证过 |
[22:30] | I need to go meet your aunt Thea. | 我要去找你的西娅姑姑 |
[22:35] | Could you please hang here? | 你能在这等着吗 |
[22:47] | Damn, that was on fire! | 天啊 那真酷 |
[22:51] | Hey, man. New team Arrow’s kicking ass. | 嘿 伙计 新的绿箭团队棒极了 |
[22:53] | You know what? I really have to say | 你知道吗 我真的不得不说 |
[22:54] | that I think we should change our name. | 我觉得我们该改名 |
[22:56] | Like, what do you guys think about The Outsiders? | 听着 你们觉得队名为局外人怎么样 |
[22:58] | Ooh. Um, I think it was a really awesome book. | 我觉得那是本好书 |
[23:02] | You know, guys, talking to Felicity actually was a good idea. | 伙计们 跟费利西蒂联系是个好主意 |
[23:06] | I mean, if she hadn’t given us that Intel, | 我是说 如果她没给我们情报 |
[23:07] | those people would be dead. | 那些人会死的 |
[23:09] | About that. | 说到这 |
[23:11] | I got that information from Vincent Sobel. | 我是在文森特·索贝尔那得到的情报 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. What? | 很抱歉 什么 |
[23:16] | I didn’t trust him at first either, ok, | 一开始我也不相信他 |
[23:19] | but I called Felicity to confirm | 但我打电话让费利西蒂确认 |
[23:20] | if his Intel checked out, and it did, clearly. | 他的情报的真假 然后 显然是真的 |
[23:23] | And that’s why you were late getting back here earlier. | 那就是你回来晚了的原因 |
[23:26] | You were talking to him? | 你在跟他谈话 |
[23:28] | So you didn’t bother telling us? | 你不告诉我们 |
[23:30] | How very Oliver Queen of you. | 你真像奥利弗·奎恩啊 |
[23:32] | I had to get all the information first | 我得在把你们拉进来前 |
[23:33] | before I looped you guys in. | 掌握好所有的信息 |
[23:35] | Then once I did have all the information, | 我一有了全部信息后 |
[23:36] | we had to stop a subway collision, | 我们得去阻止地铁相撞 |
[23:38] | but we did, and now here I am, | 我们做到了 现在我 |
[23:40] | telling you guys. | 就在告诉你们 |
[23:41] | Telling us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[23:43] | Why would Vince help us? | 为什么文森特会帮我们 |
[23:45] | He says he’s a double agent working | 他是一个为了从内部拿下 |
[23:47] | to take down Cayden James from the inside. | 凯登·詹姆斯的双面间谍 |
[23:49] | I mean, that does track. | 我说 那的确说得通 |
[23:51] | I mean, the guy used to be undercover. | 他以前就是卧底 |
[23:52] | Which makes him a professional liar. | 那意味着他是职业骗子 |
[23:55] | He has had so many opportunities to tell me | 他有那么多告诉我他是 |
[23:58] | he is a double agent. | 双面间谍的机会 |
[23:59] | Why hasn’t he? | 为什么他没说 |
[24:01] | He just somehow forgot to mention it? | 他只是莫名其妙地忘了提它吗 |
[24:02] | He says he tried to. | 他说他本想说的 |
[24:04] | That is absolute crap. | 绝对是瞎扯 |
[24:07] | Maybe, but if he turns out to be legit, | 也许吧 但如果他真是的话 |
[24:09] | he could offer a tactical advantage | 他能提供我们无法拒绝的 |
[24:11] | that we can’t turn down. | 战术优势 |
[24:12] | Well, I can, because I will never work | 我能拒绝 因为我永远不会 |
[24:15] | with him again, ever. | 再与他合作 绝不 |
[24:16] | Well, obviously, Curtis and I disagree, so… | 很明显 柯蒂斯和我不这么看 所以 |
[24:19] | So nothing. | 所以 什么也不行 |
[24:21] | We all have to agree, don’t we, | 必须全员同意 是吧 |
[24:26] | or are we just screwing consensus now? | 还是说 现在共识也不搞了 |
[24:37] | Ok. So maybe you can get some of your officers | 好吧 也许你能叫些警察 |
[24:39] | and have them stand over there. | 让他们站在那边 |
[24:41] | – You bet. – That’d be great. Thank you. | – 好的 – 那很好 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Thought that would put a little extra pep in your step. | 我想这会给你的步伐增加一点活力 |
[24:44] | You are my savior. | 你是我的救星 |
[24:46] | What, me or the coffee? | 谁是 是我还是咖啡 |
[24:48] | Why can’t it just be both? | 为什么不能两者都是呢 |
[24:49] | – Hey. How are things going here? – Hi. | – 嘿 这里事情怎么样 – 嗨 |
[24:51] | Well, it’s not good. No. We got no customers at all. | 不太好 不 我们根本没顾客 |
[24:54] | There’s so much happening right now | 现在发生了太多事 |
[24:56] | that people are too scared to even come to the safe zones. | 人们连来安全区都害怕 |
[24:57] | And worse still, I got cops standing around here | 更糟糕的是 我有本可以在外 |
[25:00] | doing nothing when they could be out there helping people. | 帮人的警察站在这 什么也没做 |
[25:01] | I would like to redeploy them. | 我想重新部署他们 |
[25:03] | No. If–if we get people here, | 不 如果我们能把人带到这里 |
[25:05] | then we don’t need to worry about protecting them out there. | 那我们就不用担心去外面保护他们了 |
[25:07] | We have no idea where Cayden James is going to attack next. | 我们完全不知道凯登·詹姆斯将袭击哪里 |
[25:10] | The best thing that we can do for the city | 我们能为这座城做的 最好的事 |
[25:13] | is to get people to the safe zones. | 就是把人们带到安全区 |
[25:16] | Could you please call the press? | 能请你给媒体打电话吗 |
[25:18] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[25:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:24] | – Yes! – You got something? | – 太好了 – 你发现了什么吗 |
[25:26] | A bull’s-eye. Alena remembered that | 一个大突破 阿莱娜记得 |
[25:28] | last May, Cayden received a package from Corto Maltese, | 去年五月 凯登收到来自柯尔多马尔蒂斯的包裹 |
[25:30] | and she thinks that in that package was the evidence that | 她认为包裹里有凯登认为是奥利弗 |
[25:32] | made Cayden think that Oliver killed Owen. | 杀死欧文的证据 |
[25:34] | And how exactly is that a bull’s-eye? | 那为什么是个大突破呢 |
[25:36] | Because we know Oliver didn’t kill Owen, | 因为我们知道奥利弗没杀欧文 |
[25:37] | so whatever was in that package, that evidence– | 所以不管那包裹里是什么 那个证据 |
[25:39] | That evidence had to have been faked somehow. | 那证据 一定是伪造的 |
[25:42] | – Bull’s-eye! Boom. – Right. | – 大突破 – 好吧 |
[25:46] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[25:48] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s just– just stupid. | 还好 还好 只是 只是蠢想法 |
[25:50] | Well, you don’t do stupid, so… | 你不是做蠢事的人 所以 |
[25:54] | I don’t know. I was just hoping that | 我不知道 我只是希望 |
[25:57] | since the implant was working so well that maybe– | 既然植入物工作得很好 也许 |
[25:59] | You’d be putting the hood back on? | 你能再次戴上兜帽 |
[26:01] | – Yeah. – I’m sure you will, | – 是啊 – 一旦凯登这事 |
[26:04] | you know, once this whole Cayden thing is dealt with. | 解决好后 我想你会的 |
[26:06] | I hope so. | 希望能吧 |
[26:09] | I hope so for his sake. | 为他好 希望能 |
[26:11] | Oh, man. He just found out | 天啊 他才发现 |
[26:13] | that his father’s been lying to him for a month. | 他父亲骗了他一个月 |
[26:16] | I’ve been trying to work up the courage to talk with him, | 我一直想努力鼓起勇气 去他谈谈 |
[26:18] | but, like, step-mom in training over here. | 但 我就是个还在试炼的继母 |
[26:22] | You’ll do fine, Felicity. | 你会做得很好的 费利西蒂 |
[26:24] | Mr. Mayor. Mr. Mayor… | 市长先生 市长先生 |
[26:26] | Hey, Will. Your dad’s on TV. | 嘿 威尔 你爸爸上电视了 |
[26:28] | What is happening to this city? | 城市怎么了 |
[26:30] | Are we under some kind of attack? | 我们是受到了某种袭击吗 |
[26:31] | Ahem. A hacker– | 一个名叫 |
[26:33] | goes by the name Cayden James– | 凯登·詹姆斯的黑客 |
[26:35] | 突发新闻 奎恩市长的新闻发布会 | |
[26:35] | has taken over the electronic infrastructure of Star City. | 已经掌控了星城的电子基础设施 |
[26:39] | In his hands, anything– anything that is connected | 任何东西 任何连网了的东西 |
[26:43] | to the Internet can be used as a weapon. | 在他的手里都能被作为武器使用 |
[26:47] | Now, sadly, this has already led | 现在不幸的是 这已经导致 |
[26:49] | to a number of casualties, | 一些伤亡 |
[26:51] | including our police captain, Frank Pike, | 包括我们的警察队长 弗兰克·派克 |
[26:55] | and councilman Harold Grovner. | 还有议员 哈罗德·格罗夫 |
[26:59] | But Mr. James has made his demands, | 詹姆斯先生提出了他的要求 |
[27:02] | but make no mistake, he is a terrorist, | 但不要误会 他是个恐怖分子 |
[27:05] | and Star City does not negotiate with terrorists, period. | 而星城绝不与恐怖分子谈判 就这样 |
[27:12] | Instead, we are gonna focus on the safety and well-being | 相反 我们要聚焦于 |
[27:15] | of our citizens. | 我们市民的福祉 |
[27:17] | In that spirit, the SCPD has set up safe houses throughout the city. | 本着这个精神 星城警察已经在整座城市各处建立了安全屋 |
[27:21] | These locations are entirely analog, | 那些地点完全断网 |
[27:24] | and you will be safe there. | 你的安全在那里会得到保障 |
[27:26] | I promise you, you will be safe there. | 我向你保证 你们在那里会很安全 |
[27:31] | Mr. James, Star City has survived far worse than you. | 詹姆斯先生 星城比你更大的危机都挺过去了 |
[27:35] | We will band together, we will be united, | 我们会团结一致 统一战线 |
[27:39] | and we will survive this. | 我们会渡过难关 |
[27:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[27:43] | So predictable. | 太好预料了 |
[27:46] | Almost takes the fun out of it. | 几乎都失去乐趣了 |
[27:52] | Time to proceed to the next phase. | 是时候进行下一阶段了 |
[28:05] | Nice speech, and it worked. | 说得好 而且奏效了 |
[28:07] | Safe zones are filling up, they’re completely offline, | 安全区的人多了起来 他们完全下线了 |
[28:09] | and hack-cident free, and in other news…Yeah– | 也没有入侵事故了 还有件事 是的 |
[28:16] | I might have a thing on our other thing. | 在另一件事上我有个想法 |
[28:18] | On Cayden James’ son? | 在凯登·詹姆斯儿子的时方面吗 |
[28:19] | So Alena thinks that Cayden believes that you killed his son | 埃琳娜以为克莱登相信你杀了他的儿子 |
[28:22] | because of something that arrived in a package from Corto Maltese in May. | 是因为五月到的那个来自柯尔多马尔蒂斯包裹里装的东西 |
[28:24] | Through a pretty cool sequence of hacks on the mail systems | 通过入侵一连串不同国家 |
[28:26] | of several different countries– not that you need to know | 邮政系统 虽说这不是必要的信息 |
[28:28] | about it, but it was, like, really intense and really cool, | 但过程确实惊险刺激 |
[28:30] | and I did it, and it was really hard, but you don’t need | 而且最终我做到了 相当困难 但是那你也不需要知道 |
[28:33] | to know about those. In that package was a USB drive, | 那个包裹里有个U盘 |
[28:35] | and we actually have that USB drive’s serial number, so Alena’s just working | 而我们目前掌握了那个U盘的序列号 所以埃琳娜正在努力尝试 |
[28:37] | on trying to find the computer in Corto Maltese that uploaded | 寻找柯尔多马尔蒂斯的那台上传了 |
[28:39] | the information onto that drive that Cayden received, | 克莱登收到的U盘里的信息的电脑 |
[28:41] | the information that made him think | 那里的信息让他认为是你 |
[28:43] | that you killed his son. | 杀死了他的儿子 |
[28:44] | You see how I came full circle on that, right? | 你知道我说话为什么那么绕了吧 |
[28:46] | – 100%. – Awesome. | – 完全明白 – 非常好 |
[28:52] | You should go talk to him. | 你应该去跟他谈谈 |
[28:56] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:13] | – Dinah. – Hey. | – 黛娜 – 嘿 |
[29:14] | If you don’t want to work with him, | 你要是不想跟他共事 |
[29:16] | we won’t. | 我们就不做 |
[29:18] | We do it by consensus like we agreed. | 我们得达成共识再行动 就像我们说好的那样 |
[29:22] | Hey. Look. I–I acknowledge | 听着 我知道 |
[29:25] | that Vince is a complicated variable, ok? | 文斯是个复杂的变量 好嘛 |
[29:28] | Well, let’s break it down. | 我们就把他简化 |
[29:30] | You know, pro/con style. | 你知道的 利弊分析 |
[29:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:35] | Pro–he’s really good, | 好处是 他真的厉害 |
[29:37] | and he gets deep into his assignments. | 在执行任务时全身心投入 |
[29:41] | Con–on our last assignment, he got in too deep. | 坏处就是 我们的上一个任务 他太投入了 |
[29:45] | He can forget what side he’s on. | 他能忘记自己站在哪边了 |
[29:48] | Pro–he’s in with Cayden James and his crew, | 好处是 他现在已经打入克莱登·詹姆斯和他的团伙内部 |
[29:52] | and his last Intel worked. | 而且他上一个情报起作用了 |
[29:54] | If you didn’t know Vincent, | 如果你不了解文森特 |
[29:56] | if you could remove this history with him, | 如果你可以去除和他的那段历史 |
[29:59] | if, as a cop, he came to you with some Intel, | 如果作为警察 他带着请情报走向你 |
[30:03] | what would your gut tell you? | 你的直觉是怎么告诉你的 |
[30:05] | Do we have new Intel from him? | 我们得到他的新情报了吗 |
[30:07] | No. | 没有 |
[30:08] | Well, then I’m not gonna answer that yet. | 那我现在还不能回答这个问题 |
[30:18] | You know, there’s, um, a study I was reading | 你知道的 我读过一个研究 |
[30:22] | that was saying that actually talking to a child | 跟孩子交流 |
[30:26] | is one of the most effective parenting techniques. | 是最有效的育儿技巧之一 |
[30:30] | – No kidding? – Yeah. | – 真的啊 – 是的 |
[30:31] | – That true? – Yeah. | – 那是真的 – 是的 |
[30:34] | Well, I’ve learned several times the hard way | 我有很多次惨痛的经验告诉我 |
[30:37] | that sometimes kids just want to be left alone. | 有时孩子就是想自己呆着 |
[30:43] | I know I have to talk to him. | 我知道我的跟他聊聊 |
[30:45] | I’m just trying to respect that. | 我只是想尊重他让他独处一会儿 |
[30:47] | Ok. And I might totally be projecting here | 好的 我可能有点将自己的情感投射到她身上了 |
[30:51] | because my dad was | 因为我爸爸就是 |
[30:52] | a, you know, supervillain evil hacktivist, | 你懂的 大反派黑客 |
[30:55] | but he did a lot of things | 但是他干过很多我不喜欢 |
[31:01] | that I didn’t like or approve of, | 或者不赞同的事情 |
[31:03] | and the way he chose to live his life, | 而他所选择的人生道路 |
[31:05] | that’s not the part that bugged me. | 并不是令我不爽的部分 |
[31:08] | Ok. What bugged you? | 那什么令你不爽 |
[31:10] | The lie. | 谎言 |
[31:11] | All I ever wanted was for him | 我只是想让他 |
[31:13] | to tell me the truth, you know, | 跟我说实话 你懂得 |
[31:15] | and that’s all William wants. | 这也是威廉想要的 |
[31:16] | All he wants to know is the truth– | 他想知道的就是事实 |
[31:18] | the good, the bad, the ugly. | 不管是好是坏还是糟糕的 |
[31:19] | He just wants to know the truth. | 他只是想知道真相 |
[31:20] | William knows the truth, | 威廉知道真相 |
[31:21] | or he–he knew the truth, | 或者说他早就知道了 |
[31:25] | and he decided that he didn’t want me | 而他决定他不想让我陷入 |
[31:27] | in situations where he might lose me. | 那种可能失去我的境地 |
[31:29] | Ok, but here we are, and everything | 好的 但是我们还在这儿 经历了约翰身上 |
[31:31] | that’s happened with John | 发生的一切 |
[31:33] | and everything that’s happened with the team, | 还有团队发生的一切 |
[31:35] | and everything that is happening right now with Cayden James. | 还有凯登·詹姆斯现在所做的一切 |
[31:36] | Here we are, | 我们还在这里 |
[31:38] | and you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[31:41] | I think William can handle it. | 我想威廉应付得了 |
[31:45] | – I don’t know. – I do | – 我不确定 – 我相信他能 |
[31:48] | because, you know, genetics. | 因为 这是遗传的 |
[31:59] | Aren’t you ready yet? | 你还没准备好吗 |
[32:02] | We’re moving out. | 我们要出发了 |
[32:05] | I’ll be right there. | 我会按时到场的 |
[32:21] | – What’s going on? – Vincent’s using the link | – 怎么了 – 文森特正在通过与我的T型球 |
[32:23] | to my T-sphere to send a message. | 给我们传递信息 |
[32:25] | Morse code. | 是摩尔斯电码 |
[32:27] | Clever. What does it say? | 聪明 他怎么说 |
[32:30] | “Attack… | 计划攻击 |
[32:33] | “Oak… | 橡树 |
[32:35] | “Street… | 大街 |
[32:38] | Now.” | 现在出发 |
[32:40] | I’m assuming that’s a warning, not a directive. | 我认为这是个警告 而非指令 |
[32:43] | Oak Street is one of the safe zones | 橡树街是奥利弗和昆汀 |
[32:45] | Oliver and Quentin set up. | 建立的安全区之一 |
[32:47] | What do we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[32:52] | Suit up. | 整装出发 |
[33:00] | Officers marching, guns out, | 警员出动 枪支配齐 |
[33:02] | city under siege. | 城市被围攻 |
[33:04] | It’s like “Escape From Detroit.” | 这像是逃离底特律里的情节 |
[33:06] | I don’t know whether to correct you | 我都不知道是纠正你好 |
[33:08] | or to just embrace your attempt | 还是该迎合你引用 |
[33:10] | at referencing one of my favorite John Carpenter films. | 我最喜欢的约翰·卡朋特导演的电影好 |
[33:11] | – Huh? – I think the point | – 你说什么 – 我觉得当下重要的是 |
[33:13] | is that people are scared. | 市民们感到害怕 人人自危 |
[33:14] | It’s not good. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[33:16] | They should be scared. | 他们理应感到害怕 |
[33:18] | That’s why they need us. | 这就是他们需要我们的原因 |
[33:20] | When you say, “us,” do you mean just you | 你说我们的时候 你是指你自己 |
[33:22] | and it’s a passive dig at our team– | 顺便挖苦一下我们的队伍 不是有意双关的 |
[33:24] | no pun intended– or do you mean | 还是指我们所有人 |
[33:26] | all of us and you recognize our own team as being independent– | 而你终于把我们当成一个独立的小队了呢 |
[33:30] | Curtis, we got your message. | 柯蒂斯 我知道你的意思了 |
[33:31] | Thanks for reaching out. | 谢谢你们出手相助 |
[33:32] | So what are we dealing with here? | 我们现在面对的是什么情况 |
[33:34] | We have it on good authority | 我们得到可靠消息 |
[33:36] | this place is Cayden James’ next target. | 这个地方是凯登·詹姆斯的下一个攻击目标 |
[33:38] | – How do you know? – We know. | – 你怎么知道的 – 我们已经知道这个消息了 |
[33:40] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[33:59] | Not to spoil the really awkward team reunion, | 真不想打断你们温馨而尴尬的小队重逢 |
[34:02] | but you have incoming. | 但现在有敌人逼近了 |
[34:04] | Whoa. You have lots of incoming. | 敌人数量很多 |
[34:09] | We need to move out right now! | 我们现在就该行动了 |
[34:20] | Is dad gonna be ok? | 爸爸会安全回来吗 |
[34:21] | Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. | 是的 没问题的 |
[34:23] | Look. I know you’re not all that happy with your dad right now, | 听我说 我知道你现在对你父亲有所不满 |
[34:25] | but this–this is what he does best, | 但是这就是他的本职所在 |
[34:27] | and nobody does it better. | 没人能比他更加胜任 |
[34:29] | But everybody makes mistakes. | 但是人无完人 世人都会犯错 |
[34:31] | Things go wrong. | 事情也不可能一帆风顺 |
[34:32] | He can’t plan for everything. | 他不能总是计划好所有事 |
[34:35] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:39] | What your dad does, it’s—it’s very dangerous, | 你父亲做的事 非常危险 |
[34:44] | and heroes don’t always make it home. | 英雄不总是能凯旋而归 |
[34:48] | I never forget that. | 这一点我永远不会忘记 |
[34:57] | But, you know, I’ve loved your dad | 但你也要知道 自从 |
[35:02] | from the first time he brought me | 他第一次给我那台弹痕累累的电脑起 |
[35:03] | a bullet-riddled computer. | 我就深爱着你父亲 |
[35:05] | Remind me to tell you about that one. | 记得提醒我给你讲这个故事 |
[35:07] | That was a long time ago, | 那是很久很久以前的事了 |
[35:09] | which means I’ve loved him for a long time, | 这也意味着我爱他已经很久了 |
[35:11] | which means I’ve worried about him for a long time, | 同时 这也意味着我也担心他非常之久了 |
[35:14] | and he–he hasn’t always been truthful. | 他不总是赤诚相待 |
[35:17] | He’s lied, he’s kept secrets. | 他会说谎 他有自己的秘密 |
[35:20] | He’s not perfect. | 他不是完美的 |
[35:21] | This life, it’s– it’s not ideal–heh– | 生活不总是那么 那么理想的 |
[35:24] | but he makes his sacrifices, | 他作出了自己的牺牲 |
[35:26] | so we have to make ours. | 我们也要作出我们的 |
[35:29] | I sometimes think to myself that that’s what makes this love | 我有时会觉得 这就是使我们的爱 |
[35:31] | deeper than other kinds of love. | 比其他形式的爱更加深沉的原因 |
[35:33] | You know, it sounds cheesy, | 虽然听起来俗套 |
[35:35] | but it does because we can’t take things for granted. | 但是道理如此 我们不能自私的活着 把一切当成理所当然 |
[35:37] | We have to live with the fear and the uncertainty | 我们必须和恐惧与不确定性打交道 |
[35:39] | that everything can be taken from us in an instant… | 我们身边的所有一切都可能在一瞬之间被夺走 |
[35:42] | Traitor! I’m taking you to hell with– | 叛徒 我要让你下地狱 |
[35:48] | Because that’s the price we pay | 这便是我们要付出的代价 |
[35:50] | for choosing the people that we love. | 因为我们选择了所爱之人 |
[35:52] | Everything he does he does for a good reason | 他做的所有事 都是正义之举 |
[35:55] | or what he thinks is a good reason, | 或是他认为正确的事 |
[35:59] | so you can worry about your dad, | 你担心你父亲是正常的 |
[36:01] | but you have to believe | 但你也要相信 |
[36:04] | that he’s going to be ok | 相信他一定能安全归来 |
[36:07] | because that’s the only way that this works. | 这是一切能正常运作的唯一方式 |
[36:10] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[36:12] | Ok. Now watch. | 现在我们来看看他 |
[36:16] | Now after he takes these two down, | 现在他达倒了这两个人 |
[36:17] | he’s going to spin, | 他会快速转身 |
[36:19] | disarm him…Kick. | 缴械 回旋踢 |
[36:22] | He’s probably gonna use the arrow right here! | 他很可能会用箭了结他 |
[36:24] | Oh! Ooh. Wow! You probably should not | 噢 哇哦 你不应该看到 |
[36:25] | have been allowed to watch that. | 这种限制级暴力画面 |
[36:27] | That’s definitely in parenting 101. | 这可是家长守则第一条 |
[36:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[36:35] | Doesn’t change anything, Hoss. | 这不会改变任何事 头儿 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:50] | Wow. He’s–he’s pretty– | 哇 他可真的是 |
[36:53] | Amazing, yeah. | 他很棒 对吧 |
[36:54] | Well, I was gonna say badass. | 我本来是想说酷炫的 |
[36:58] | Badass. | 酷炫 |
[37:06] | Well, for two teams that do not trust each other, | 就两个互相不信任的小队来说 |
[37:07] | you guys worked together pretty well. | 你们的合作可以说是相当成功了 |
[37:09] | Well, except for the fact that they never shared | 是啊 除了他们始终没告诉我们 |
[37:10] | with us where they got their information. | 他们的信息来源这一点 |
[37:12] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[37:15] | Cayden’s shutting down all communications– | 凯登正在中断所有通讯设备 |
[37:17] | e-mail, TV, cell phones, Internet traffic, everything. | 邮件 电视 手机 网络 所有一切 |
[37:20] | We didn’t meet his 11:30 deadline. | 我们没在最后期限11:30之前满足他的要求 |
[37:22] | Can you please talk to Alena and tell her | 你能联系阿莱娜 |
[37:23] | that we are running out of time? | 然后告诉她我们时间不够了吗 |
[37:25] | I already did. She’s working as fast as she can. | 我已经告诉她了 她已经尽可能快的在运行了 |
[37:27] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[37:30] | I need to go talk to my son. | 我得和我儿子谈谈 |
[37:41] | You saved Rene’s life tonight. | 你今晚救了雷内一命 |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:47] | I’m on your side, D. | 我和你站在同一战线 黛 |
[37:49] | I wasn’t so sure before. | 我之前不确定 现在相信了 |
[37:51] | So…What now? | 所以 下一步怎么做 |
[37:59] | When I was growing up, if something happened, | 在我长大的过程中 如果发生了什么事 |
[38:02] | my dad would call a family meeting | 我爸爸会召开一次家庭会议 |
[38:05] | so that we could all talk about it. | 我们可以谈论 发表看法 |
[38:09] | And I know we’ve already both talked to you separately, | 我知道我们已经分别和你谈过了 |
[38:11] | but we just thought we’d all get together | 但总觉得我们都坐下来 |
[38:12] | and just sort of talk it out, put it all in the open. | 促膝长谈 解开心里的郁结会更好 |
[38:18] | I’m terribly sorry that I lied to you. | 对你说谎一事我真的很抱歉 |
[38:22] | There is no excuse for it, | 我没有任何借口可以这么做 |
[38:24] | and I’m new at this whole dad thing, | 对于当父亲 我也是新手 |
[38:26] | but that’s not an excuse either. | 这也不是一个开脱的借口 |
[38:28] | I’ve just–I’ve… | 我一直 |
[38:30] | Been trying to work my way through it, | 试图以我的方式对待这件事 |
[38:33] | and I’ve hit more bumps in the road | 在过程中所遇到的困难 |
[38:37] | than I thought that I would, as you know, | 比我想象的要多很多 我向你保证 |
[38:41] | but no more secrets and no more lies, | 以后我们之间没有任何秘密和谎言 |
[38:44] | and, William, if you need me to stop being the Green Arrow… | 威廉 如果你想让我不再继续当绿箭侠 |
[38:50] | I will. | 我会为你这么做的 |
[38:52] | Felicity showed me what you did tonight. | 费利西蒂向我展示了你今晚的行动 |
[38:56] | I got to say it was– it was really cool. | 我想说 这真的很酷 |
[39:02] | The city needs you, and I get that now. | 这个城市需要你 我现在明白了 |
[39:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. I mean, I was worried before | 是啊 我想说的是 我之前很担心 |
[39:13] | that I’d become an orphan, | 自己会变成孤儿 |
[39:15] | but it’s different now. | 现在不一样了 |
[39:17] | I have Felicity. | 现在我有费利西蒂了 |
[39:19] | I understand why you have to go out there. | 我明白你为什么必须要出去执行任务 |
[39:25] | I’m gonna get to bed. | 我要去休息了 |
[39:29] | Sleep well, William, ok? | 好梦 威廉 |
[39:37] | What he said was touching. | 他说的真的很让人感动 |
[39:41] | It was kind of awful, too. | 也很残酷 |
[39:44] | I think that’s the actual definition of bittersweet. | 这就是所谓的苦甜参半吧 |
[39:46] | Ok. Well, don’t let it get to you. | 好吧 不要往心里去 |
[39:48] | – I mean, it’s–it’s not. – Oliver. | – 不是这样的 – 奥利弗 |
[39:49] | It’s not. It’s | 不是这样的 而是 |
[39:54] | if I’ve learned one thing about parenting so far | 目前为止 关于为人父母 |
[39:57] | that I’m sure of… | 我所学到的最实在的事情便是 |
[40:01] | you can’t win them all. | 你不可能事事皆赢 |
[40:14] | It’s Alena. | 是阿莱娜 |
[40:18] | She went through all the computers in Corto Maltese. | 她查了柯尔多马尔蒂斯的所有电脑 |
[40:20] | She didn’t find anything. I’m sorry. | 没找到任何信息 抱歉 |
[40:22] | I’ve got to get to city hall. | 我得去市政大厅了 |
[40:25] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[40:47] | Wire the money. | 把钱汇过去吧 |