时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The prosecution’s smoking gun– | 检方的铁证 |
[00:04] | it’s a witness who is willing to testify | 是一个愿意作证你就是绿箭侠 |
[00:06] | that you are the Green Arrow. | 的证人 |
[00:08] | It’s someone on the team. | 是团队中的某人 |
[00:09] | Dinah isn’t the witness, Oliver. It’s me. | 戴娜不是证人 奥利弗 是我 |
[00:12] | You’re off the team. | 你被踢出团队了 |
[00:14] | It’s been real, y’all. | 这是真的 |
[00:15] | I’m out, too. | 我也退出 |
[00:17] | I’m done. | 我也结不干了 |
[00:19] | So we’ve got them fighting with each other | 让他们内斗 |
[00:22] | instead of fighting us. | 而不是来对付我们 |
[00:23] | This is only the beginning. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[00:29] | Mr. Bertinelli, I think you’re going to like these numbers. | 波提纳利先生 我想你会喜欢这些数字的 |
[00:33] | We need a name for the Panam-X that’s coming in. | 我们需要为进港的船起个名字 |
[00:38] | Christening ships does make it seem more legit if the IRS checks it. | 如果税务局来查 起个名字的确会让这看起来更合法 |
[00:45] | Well, how about The Huntress | 不如就以我表亲 |
[00:47] | after my cousin? | 女猎人命名 |
[00:48] | – Very good. – Thank you, sir. | – 很好 – 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[00:59] | Someone…Important. | 大人物 |
[01:04] | Real important. | 真正的大人物 |
[01:05] | You don’t look it. | 你看着不像 |
[01:06] | How’d you get past my men? | 你们是怎么通过安保的 |
[01:08] | I blew them a kiss. | 我给了他们一个吻 |
[01:10] | Jerry Bertinelli of the eponymous crime family | 杰瑞·波提纳利 著名犯罪家族 |
[01:14] | and the last of his kind. | 剩下的最后一人 |
[01:17] | The rest of your family is either… | 你其他的家人不是死了 |
[01:20] | dead or incarcerated. | 就是在牢里 |
[01:22] | You writing a book? | 你是写书的吗 |
[01:23] | I have heard that sometimes | 我听说有时候 |
[01:27] | ships appear on your docking manifest | 会有船出现你的靠岸清单上 |
[01:29] | but never actually arrive. | 但从没有真正抵达过 |
[01:31] | Sometimes, ships arrive | 有时候 船到了 |
[01:34] | and never end up on the docking manifest. | 但不会出现在靠岸清单上 |
[01:37] | That’s, uh–that’s very profound. | 那 比较深奥 |
[01:40] | If the price is right, maybe–maybe | 如果价格合适 也许 |
[01:43] | we can facilitate a few things. | 我们能合作点什么 |
[01:45] | No. I’m afraid you misunderstand. | 不是 恐怕你有点小误会 |
[01:47] | We want to buy you out. | 我们想要买断 |
[01:49] | I got a feeling you’re not hearing me. | 我觉得你没听到我说的 |
[01:51] | Port’s not for sale. Take a walk. | 港口是非卖品 请走吧 |
[01:55] | Oh, it sounds to me like you want a kiss, too. | 听起来你也想要一个吻 |
[02:09] | You have 48 hours to consider our proposal. | 你有48小时考虑我们的提议 |
[02:18] | Don’t you have a daughter attending Columbia University? | 你是不是有个女儿在上哥伦比亚大学 |
[02:21] | I’ve always wanted to visit New York. | 我一直挺想去纽约的 |
[02:43] | Hey, you. | 嗨 伙计 |
[02:45] | Looks like you need this. | 看起来你需要这个 |
[02:46] | Oh, John Diggle, | 约翰·狄格尔 |
[02:47] | savior of souls and bringer of java. | 扶危济困 雪中送炭 |
[02:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | I have been called. | 我被召过来 |
[02:53] | I guess I have to find ways to be useful. | 总得做些什么 |
[02:57] | You’re working overtime trying to find Cayden James, | 你没日没夜地工作 想找出凯登·詹姆斯 |
[02:59] | and I’m still on the disabled list. | 而我还在残疾人的名单上 |
[03:01] | Well, not for long. Curtis is on his way over, | 用不了多久 柯蒂斯在路上了 |
[03:03] | and we will fix you. | 我们马上会治好你的 |
[03:04] | We have the technology. | 我们有相应的技术 |
[03:06] | Ha. I’m not the six million dollar man. | 我可不是无敌金刚 |
[03:06] | 无敌金刚《Six million dollar man》一位受重伤后被美国政府 用600万美元利用仿生机器部件修复的虚构超级英雄 | |
[03:07] | Not yet you’re not, | 你确实不是 |
[03:09] | and more like 2.24 million dollar man | 更像是224万金刚 |
[03:11] | because Curtis and I are stretching pennies | 因为柯蒂斯和我经营螺旋动力 |
[03:12] | with Helix Dynamics as it is. | 本来手头就不宽裕 |
[03:15] | Oh, speak of the devil, that little psychic. | 巧了 说曹操曹操就到 |
[03:17] | 柯蒂斯 5分钟之后到 | |
[03:18] | Oh. He’s early. He’ll be here soon. | 他来早了 马上就到 |
[03:21] | – Who’s early? – Curtis. | – 谁来早了 – 柯蒂斯 |
[03:25] | Shouldn’t you be getting home? | 你不该回家了吗 |
[03:26] | Raisa must be making quadruple overtime by now. | 蕾莎现在加班费估计得翻四倍了 |
[03:28] | Raisa’s doing just fine. | 蕾莎没问题 |
[03:30] | I mean, William loves her, so– | 威廉喜欢她 |
[03:31] | William doesn’t know you’re here. | 威廉不知道你在这 |
[03:33] | I know, and I don’t like it, | 我不想这样 |
[03:34] | but…we need to find Cayden James. | 但我们得把凯登·詹姆斯找出来 |
[03:38] | Are we making any progress on that front? | 有任何进展吗 |
[03:41] | Despite my 21st consecutive all-nighter, no. | 尽管我21小时连夜加班 但没有 |
[03:45] | He’s either the first bad guy to ghost us, | 他要么真的是第一个和我们玩消失的坏蛋 |
[03:47] | or he’s just biding time. | 要么就是在等待时机 |
[03:49] | – Black Siren? – Another strikeout. | – 黑海妖呢 – 也没有线索 |
[03:51] | I can’t track her cry, and Cayden must have | 我没法追踪她 凯登肯定 |
[03:53] | inserted some sort of Trojan into the software. | 在软件里装了某种木马病毒 |
[03:55] | It’s confusing our facial recognition algorithms. | 干扰了面部识别系统 |
[03:57] | I cannot find her. | 我没法找到她 |
[03:59] | All right. We will continue with the low-tech option, | 好吧 那我们就继续用原始的方法找 |
[04:00] | and I will go out there again tonight. | 我今晚还得出去一趟 |
[04:02] | Yeah, and every time you do, | 每次你这么做 |
[04:04] | you are playing Russian roulette, | 就像是在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌一样 |
[04:06] | considering you’re being followed and all. | 考虑到你会被跟踪或是什么 |
[04:07] | – And the anti-vigilante law. – I’m not worried. | – 还有反义务警员法令 – 我不担心 |
[04:09] | You should not be either. | 你们也不该担心 |
[04:11] | The three of us, we will solve | 我们三个 得一起 |
[04:13] | this problem together. | 解决这个问题 |
[04:17] | Like your haircut. It’s nice. | 发型不错 很漂亮 |
[04:19] | I didn’t get a haircut. Curtis, it’s fine. | 我没有理发 柯蒂斯 没事的 |
[04:23] | I’m really appreciative that you’re helping John. | 我真的很欣赏 你帮助约翰 |
[04:25] | No hard feelings? | 不会心怀怨念吗 |
[04:28] | No. | 不会 |
[04:33] | That wasn’t superawkward. Heh. | 似乎也没有那么尴尬 |
[04:36] | Ooh. Let’s get to work. | 回去工作喽 |
[04:39] | Yep. | 请进 |
[04:41] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[04:44] | To what do I owe the pleasure? Sit down. | 什么风把你吹来了 请坐 |
[04:49] | Uh, well, I heard you needed a new assistant. | 我听说你需要一个新助理 |
[04:53] | Yeah. Developed some trust issues with the last one. | 是的 上一个出了点信任问题 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Ollie told me you fired him. | 奥利和我说你炒了他 |
[05:00] | Yeah. About that. | 是的 说到这事 |
[05:02] | He also mentioned that you wanted to, what, | 他也提到了你想要 |
[05:03] | err on the side of forgiveness. | 为他求情 |
[05:05] | Yeah. I mean, look. You know, everyone makes mistakes, | 我的意思是 每个人都会犯错 |
[05:08] | and I–I totally get why you did what you did, | 我真的很理解你为什么这么做 |
[05:12] | but I just feel like it might come across bad for optics. | 但我就是觉得这对你的声誉会不太好 |
[05:15] | It–it might look like you’re retaliating | 这可能会让你看起来 |
[05:19] | against a whistleblower. | 像是在报复一个告密者 |
[05:21] | Yeah. I hear what you’re saying, | 我明白你的意思 |
[05:23] | but… | 但是 |
[05:27] | Oliver shouldn’t have to work shoulder to shoulder | 奥利弗不该和一个出卖他的人 |
[05:29] | with a guy who’s testifying against him. | 肩并肩作战 |
[05:31] | Doesn’t mean you’re not still down an assistant. | 那也不意味着你缺一个助理 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Well, actually, I hired a replacement this morning. | 早上我又雇了一个 |
[05:39] | What I could really use is a Chief of Staff. | 我真正的作用就是个幕僚长 |
[05:48] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[05:51] | Just slipping past the radial carpal. | 只要划过桡侧腕骨就行了 |
[05:57] | Boom! Chip implanted. | 砰 芯片植入 |
[05:59] | That’s it? | 这样就完了 |
[06:01] | That seemed simple. | 看起来好简单 |
[06:02] | Yeah, for you. I mean, making the chip, | 对你来说是的 制造芯片 |
[06:03] | that was the hard– | 那才是难的 |
[06:07] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[06:09] | Some kind of electromagnetic frequency interference. | 某种电磁频率干扰 |
[06:11] | – From the chip? – No. I doubt it, but– | – 芯片造成的 – 不 我觉得不是 但 |
[06:14] | It’s probably nothing. | 也许没什么 |
[06:16] | All right. Moment of truth. | 好了 到了关键的时候 |
[06:18] | Can you make a fist without the tremor? | 你握紧拳头 看看会不会颤了 |
[06:26] | Round two, El busto. | 第二阶段 失败 |
[06:28] | You need to just stop pouring money into this, into me. | 你们别再浪费钱在我身上了 |
[06:32] | You let us worry about the money, ok? | 钱的事我们来担心 |
[06:33] | We’re gonna do this. | 我们会继续的 |
[06:40] | I can tinker with the design some more when I get home. | 我回家后 去修整一下芯片 |
[06:43] | Or you could do it here. | 你也可以在这做 |
[06:45] | Hard pass. After this morning’s awkwardness, | 算了吧 在今早他在人群中多尬了我一眼之后 |
[06:47] | I am good. | 还是算了 |
[06:49] | – See you guys. – See you. | – 再见伙计们 – 再见 |
[06:51] | Please tell me you can get Halo on that thing. | 你可一定得告诉我你能在那上面装上光环 |
[06:53] | If I have to go one more week | 如果我还得等一周 |
[06:55] | without shooting a bad guy, I’m gonna bust. | 不向坏家伙们开枪 我就要疯了 |
[06:57] | Funny. I always pictured you like more a Call of Duty k– | 有意思 我一直以为你会更喜欢玩使命召唤 |
[07:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:05] | Dig. | 短信 |
[07:16] | Anastas, who collared this guy? | 安娜塔西亚 这家伙是谁抓来的1 |
[07:18] | We’ve had a warrant on him for weeks. | 他的逮捕令都发出去好几周了 |
[07:20] | Nobody. He just up and turned himself in 5 minutes ago. | 没人 他在5分钟前来自首了 |
[07:22] | – Turned himself in? – It’s crazy. | – 自首 – 疯了 |
[07:23] | Fifth one this week. Like all of a sudden, | 这周第五个了 就像是忽然间 |
[07:25] | these bad guys grew a conscience. | 这些坏家伙良心发现了 |
[07:28] | Did you like my presents? | 你喜欢我的礼物吗 |
[07:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[07:31] | Seeing you. | 来见你 |
[07:33] | You know, anybody in this office could arrest you. | 你知道的吧 这里随便谁都能逮捕你 |
[07:35] | Hell, I could arrest you. | 我都可以逮捕你的 |
[07:37] | For what? | 以什么罪名 |
[07:38] | I’m a Central City police officer. | 我是中城的一名警官 |
[07:40] | The only rap on me is that I am presumed dead. | 我唯一的记录就是被推定死亡 |
[07:43] | Then again, I was an undercover, | 或说回来 我之前在卧底 |
[07:45] | so that death is probably bogus. | 所以那还有可能是假死 |
[07:48] | The vigilante put the fear of God in these guys. | 义务警员使得这些人产生敬畏 |
[07:51] | At least the vigilante isn’t killing them. | 但至少义务警员没有杀了他们 |
[07:55] | Most guys just send flowers. | 大多数人都会送鲜花 |
[07:59] | How about a stroll by the pier instead? | 用码头漫步代替一下何如 |
[08:02] | Tomorrow after your shift ends? | 明天你下班后 |
[08:09] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[08:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[08:31] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们被侵入了 |
[08:34] | Curtis put some equipment into the bunker for John’s implant. | 柯蒂斯为了给约翰安装植入物在地堡里放了一些设备 |
[08:36] | We got massive signal interference. We got lucky. | 我们收到了大量的信息干扰 能发现纯属走运 |
[08:38] | 3 months ago, when Laurel infiltrated the bunker. | 三个月前 劳蕾尔打入地堡内部时 |
[08:41] | She stole one of Curtis’ T-spheres | 她偷走了一个柯蒂斯的T型球 |
[08:43] | James had it on him back at Starling Stadium. | 詹姆斯在星城体育场的时候有带着 |
[08:45] | We were so focused on what she could have taken, | 我们太在意她有可能拿走了什么 |
[08:46] | we never thought about what she could have left behind. | 但从未想过她是否留下了什么 |
[08:49] | – Like a bug? – Exactly. | – 就像是窃听器吗 – 没错 |
[08:52] | Then he’s been watching us for months! | 那他已经观察我们数月了 |
[08:55] | I got it on loop, ok? | 我已经把 |
[08:56] | Audio and visual of the bunker. | 地堡中的音频和影像换成了循环播放 |
[08:58] | He doesn’t know that we know. | 他不会知道我们知道了 |
[09:00] | – All right. – I spoke with Lyla. | – 好吧 – 我和莱拉通过话了 |
[09:02] | She said we can use A.R.G.U.S. for the time being. | 她说我们这段时间可以使用天眼会的场地 |
[09:04] | That’s smart. | 聪明的决定 |
[09:06] | No. Smart is Cayden James | 不 聪明的是凯登·詹姆斯 |
[09:08] | being one step ahead of us from the very jump, Oliver. | 在每一件事情上都比我们抢先一步 奥利弗 |
[09:10] | I hate to belabor the depressingly obvious, | 我不想重复这个令人沮丧的现实 |
[09:11] | but secret identities… No longer secret. | 但秘密的身份 不再是秘密了 |
[09:17] | The block between 74th and Jansen just lost | 在74街和詹森街之间的街区刚刚失去 |
[09:19] | their security signal uplink. | 他们的安保信号 |
[09:20] | That doesn’t just happen on its own. | 这事不仅仅发生在我们身上 |
[09:22] | – Cayden James. – I’m on it. | – 是凯登·詹姆斯 – 我马上过去 |
[09:28] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can you stand down? | 嘿 嘿 你能放下武器吗 |
[09:31] | I just needed to get your attention. | 我只是需要引起你的注意 |
[09:34] | You’re a hard man to find. | 你真是个令人难找的人 |
[09:36] | You ever consider a web site, | 你从考虑过一个网站 |
[09:39] | maybe a spotlight in the sky, | 或许照向天空的一个探照灯 |
[09:41] | you know, a big silhouette of an arrow? | 就像是一个大大的箭头形状的标志 |
[09:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[09:44] | You, uh, you know who I am? | 你 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[09:46] | Jerry Bertinelli. | 杰里·波提纳利 |
[09:48] | You’re in the Bertinelli Syndicate. | 你是波提纳利犯罪集团的人 |
[09:49] | I am the Bertinelli Syndicate, | 我就是波提纳利组织 |
[09:51] | at least what’s left of it, | 至少是仅剩的一员 |
[09:53] | and I can’t go down without a fight. | 而我不能不战而降 |
[09:55] | In 5 seconds, you’re gonna be in a fight. | 五秒钟 你就要和我战斗了 |
[09:56] | Just hear me out. Look. I–I never actually wanted to | 先听我说完 听着 我其实从没想要 |
[10:00] | get in this life, you know, but we do | 度过这样的一生 你知道的 但我们 |
[10:02] | certain things for family, am I right? | 为了家庭有些事不得不做 对吗 |
[10:04] | Now the ports, these docks, | 现在的这些港口 码头 |
[10:06] | it’s all we got left, and last night, | 是我们仅剩的一切 昨夜 |
[10:08] | these people came over and threatened to take it from me, | 一些人过来威胁我说要从手中抢走这些 |
[10:12] | you know, some dweeb in glasses, | 一些带着眼镜的呆子 |
[10:13] | a thug, a woman with superpowers. | 一个团伙 还有个有超能力的女人 |
[10:17] | I mean, you know them? | 我想问问你认识他们吗 |
[10:19] | – Maybe. – Yeah. No. I figured you might. | – 也许 – 是哦 我想你时认识的 |
[10:22] | They’re looking to control the docks. | 他们想掌控港口 |
[10:25] | So talk to your cousin. | 那就去和你的表亲商量 |
[10:26] | She’s been underground, so I’m asking you. | 她已经入土为安了 我在问你 |
[10:29] | You really think that I’m gonna help you win a turf war? | 你真的认为我会帮助你赢这场地盘战 |
[10:33] | No. I think you’re the enemy of my enemy, | 不 我是觉得你是我敌人的敌人 |
[10:37] | which makes us allies. | 那我们就是朋友 |
[10:50] | We need to know what’s on this. | 我们需要知道这里面有什么 |
[10:53] | “Hi, Felicity. How are you? | 嗨 费莉希蒂 过得怎么样 |
[10:55] | “Are you busy with anything? Can you help me with something? | 手上有什么在忙的吗 能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:57] | You look tired.” | 你看上去很累哦 |
[10:58] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:00] | Jerry Bertinelli gave that to me. | 杰里·波提纳利给我的 |
[11:01] | The port is the only thing the Bertinelli family has left. | 港口是波提纳利家族唯一剩下的东西了 |
[11:04] | Cayden James and Black Siren are trying | 凯登·詹姆斯和黑海妖正在试图 |
[11:06] | to take it from them. | 从他们手中抢走 |
[11:08] | So we’re getting in bed with the Bertinellis now? | 所以我们现在与波提纳利家族睡一张床了吗 |
[11:09] | I remember last time you got in bed with one of the Bertinellis. | 我记得上次你和贝尔蒂内利家族的人睡一张床 |
[11:11] | It did not work out well. | 的结果可不太好 |
[11:14] | I have a long memory for these sort of things. | 这种事情我记得可清楚 |
[11:16] | Call me crazy. | 随你怎么说我 |
[11:17] | Two nights ago, they paid him a visit. | 两天前 他们去拜访了他 |
[11:19] | This is the security footage. | 这是安保录像 |
[11:20] | They made a threat against his daughter. | 他们用他的女儿威胁他 |
[11:22] | Well, what’s on here might help us locate them. | 好吧 这上面的东西也许能定位他们 |
[11:24] | That’s the plan. | 那就行了 |
[11:25] | Well, what about a license plate? | 有一个车牌照如何呢 |
[11:31] | Old school. I like it. | 传统 我喜欢 |
[11:33] | Little bit of old school combined with some new school, | 传统配合上一些新技术 |
[11:35] | and I’m about to find us this Cayden James needle | 我就能在星城这个大海里 |
[11:38] | in the Star City haystack. | 捞出凯登·詹姆斯这根针 |
[11:39] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[11:41] | Then I was thinking after school, | 我想的是放学后 |
[11:42] | we could hit up the zoo. | 我们可以去动物园 |
[11:44] | They have this new reptile room | 他们新建的爬行动物房 |
[11:45] | with a komodo dragon. | 有科莫多巨蜥 |
[11:47] | Thing’s so big, it could eat a cow. | 那玩意可大了 可以吃掉一头牛 |
[11:49] | – That’s dope, right? – I guess so. | – 真是很酷 不是吗 – 我想是吧 |
[11:52] | What’s up, sweets? | 怎么了 甜心 |
[11:54] | I thought you were all about this animal stuff. | 我以为你对动物很感兴趣 |
[11:56] | I am, but why aren’t you going to work today? | 我确实 但你今天为什么不去工作 |
[12:00] | I’s going through a little transitional period. | 我要经历一阵子的过渡期 |
[12:03] | – Will I have to leave again? – Hey. | – 你又要离开了吗 – 嘿 |
[12:10] | No one will ever take you away from me ever again. | 没人能在从我身边带走你了 |
[12:20] | – What’s up, dawg? – What’s up, dawg?! | – 怎么了 – 怎么了 |
[12:22] | I brought crogurts. | 带了牛角圆圈包 |
[12:24] | – Crogurts? – I didn’t name them. | – 牛角圆圈包 – 我没在意名字 |
[12:26] | I just eat them. Hey, Zoe. | 我只管吃 嘿 佐伊 |
[12:27] | – Hi, Curtis. – Hey. Go get your bag. | – 嗨 柯蒂斯 – 去拿你的书包吧 |
[12:29] | We’re about to leave. | 我们正要出门 |
[12:31] | Must be great having her back, huh? | 能保护她真的感觉很好吧 |
[12:34] | Best feeling in the world. | 世界上最棒的感觉 |
[12:38] | You don’t look like you’re feeling | 你看上去可不是这么觉得 |
[12:39] | the best feeling in the world, though. | 尽管这是世界上最好的感觉 |
[12:41] | I can’t shake how everything went down with Oliver. | 对于奥利弗身上发生的事我不能释怀 |
[12:44] | In order to do right for me, | 为了作对我好的事情 |
[12:45] | I–I had to betray him. | 我不得不背叛他 |
[12:47] | You had to put your daughter first. | 你必须把女儿放在首位 |
[12:51] | She’s family. | 她是家人 |
[12:53] | Is that why you called me over? | 这就是你叫我过来要说的吗 |
[12:55] | Actually, I was thinking, | 实际上 我在想 |
[12:58] | all the evidence Agent Watson says she has against me | 沃森特工针对我的那些证据 |
[13:02] | has to be digitized, right? | 一定是数字化的 对吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | So what if that evidence suddenly vanished? | 那如果说所有证据突然就消失了呢 |
[13:09] | Then I’ll be able to– what do you call it– | 那样他们就 你们的术语怎么说 |
[13:12] | um, recant. | 撤回 |
[13:14] | You put your family first, Rene. | 你把家人放在首位 雷尼 |
[13:17] | That’s nothing to be ashamed about. | 这没什么可耻的 |
[13:20] | I mean, now, accessing might files might be a little easier | 我的意思是 虽然现在案件被交给了星城地检 |
[13:22] | now that the case has been moved back | 访问可能文件 |
[13:24] | to the Star City D.A., but– | 可能会更容易一些 |
[13:27] | So that’s a yes? | 所以就是同意了吗 |
[13:29] | No. That’s a “let me think about it.” | 不 那是让我考虑一下 |
[13:34] | Fine. Yeah. I’ll do it. We all know I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会做的 我们都知道的 |
[13:35] | Aw. That’s what I’m talking about, Hoss. | 那就是我在说的 伙计 |
[13:37] | Oh! That was– that was the worst stakeout of my life. | 噢 那是 那是我一辈子最糟糕的盯梢经历 |
[13:41] | Do you remember–ok. It was, like, what, minus one? | 你还记得吗 当时就像是零下18度 |
[13:44] | It was freezing. I was freezing my ass off, | 简直冻死了 我屁股都要被冻掉了 |
[13:46] | and the car’s heater broke down. | 车里的暖风还坏了 |
[13:48] | I warned you about that. | 我警告过你的 |
[13:50] | Yeah, you did, and I didn’t listen. | 是的 你说过 但我没听 |
[13:52] | I think there’s a life lesson in there somewhere. | 我觉得你需要从中吸取些教训 |
[13:54] | Oh. Ha ha. I think I drank a gallon | 哈哈哈哈 我想当晚我喝了一加仑 |
[13:57] | of coffee that night to stay warm. | 的咖啡来保暖 |
[13:59] | I had to pee so bad–I’ve never | 我特别需要去尿尿 这辈子从来没有 |
[14:01] | had to pee so bad in my life, | 这么急切的想尿尿 |
[14:02] | and I had to go back behind the car, | 我得去车后面 |
[14:05] | so, you know– I mean, I wasn’t gonna ask the scum bag | 所以 我总不能问那个被盯梢 |
[14:06] | if I could use his bathroom. | 的人借厕所 |
[14:08] | Oh, God, and the second I go back there, | 噢 上帝 我一回到那 |
[14:11] | he decides to make a run for it, that son of a bitch. | 他打算趁机逃跑 狗娘养的 |
[14:13] | I go chasing after him, fall face-first into the snow bank, | 我追着他 脸朝下摔进雪地里 |
[14:17] | and knock–knock myself out on the curb. | 然后整个人摔倒在路边 |
[14:29] | This is complicated. I know. | 事情很复杂 我知道 |
[14:32] | I’m used to complicated. Vince, this is a whole new level. | 我是个复杂的人 文斯 这可是全新的层面 |
[14:36] | It doesn’t have to be. | 用不着这么复杂的 |
[14:37] | I stopped being the Black Canary 5 weeks ago. | 五周前我就不再是黑金丝雀了 |
[14:42] | I really want to uncomplicate my life right now. | 我现在真的很想让生活简单一点 |
[14:46] | Just so long you don’t forget to live it. | 只要你别忘了去体会生活 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:04] | Text from an informant. | 线人的消息 |
[15:06] | My next target’s on the move. | 我的下一个目标出现了 |
[15:09] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna kill him. | 别担心 我不会杀他的 |
[15:13] | Well, just make sure you bring him in when I’m off duty, ok, | 在我下班的时候在把他抓进来 好吗 |
[15:16] | because all this intake is giving me carpal tunnel. | 这么多的登记手续我的手腕都受不了了 |
[15:36] | Pen? | 找笔吗 |
[15:39] | I can always count on you. | 我总是可以指望你 |
[15:43] | So Quentin told me the good news. | 昆汀告诉了我好消息 |
[15:47] | You’re back with us. | 你回来了 |
[15:48] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[15:50] | And you’re happy about that? | 开心吗 |
[15:52] | Oh, I’m just sorry that I can’t be of more help to you | 我只是对于不能给你和团队 |
[15:55] | and the team or lack thereof. | 提供更多的帮助感到遗憾 |
[15:58] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[15:59] | I just know you need the manpower right now, | 我知道你现在需要人手 |
[16:02] | and I’m–I’m just not there. | 可我 我却不在 |
[16:05] | Thea… | 西娅 |
[16:07] | You will always be my Speedy | 不管你是否使用弓和箭 |
[16:09] | whether you’re using a bow and arrow or not. | 你都永远是我的闪电妞 |
[16:16] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:17] | – Found him! – Where? | – 找到他了 – 在哪 |
[16:19] | His vehicle’s parked outside a warehouse in Adams Heights. | 他的车停在亚当斯高地仓库的外面 |
[16:21] | Looks like he’s alone. | 看起来他孤身一人 |
[16:23] | And he doesn’t know that we know. Ok. Talk me in. | 而且他不知道自己被发现了 好 我过去 |
[16:25] | Oliver, if you do that, you’ll be going in solo. | 奥利弗 这样的话 你就是单刀赴会 |
[16:27] | Let us stake the place out, do some recon. | 让我们先监视那个地方 做点侦查 |
[16:29] | We have the chance to take him by surprise. | 我们有机会打他个出其不意 |
[16:31] | We can’t pass it up. | 一定要把握住机会 |
[16:33] | – Ollie! – Yeah? | – 奥利 – 什么 |
[16:35] | Go get him. | 拿下他吧 |
[16:49] | Overwatch, I’m in the east sector. Where to? | 守望者 我在东区 现在去哪 |
[16:54] | Ok. You’re coming up on the main floor. | 你现在要去主楼层 |
[16:55] | Same 3 heat sigs have been there for a while now. | 一样有三个热成像单位在那徘徊 |
[16:58] | Good odds that’s our target. | 他们多半就是我们的目标 |
[17:00] | I’m sensing some impatience, Ms. Lance. | 我感受到了急躁的情绪 兰斯小姐 |
[17:05] | Would you care to elucidate? | 可以解释一下吗 |
[17:07] | I’m not impatient. I’m annoyed. | 我不急躁 我只是生气 |
[17:09] | We have the numbers. Why not just take the pier from the Bertinellis? | 我们人多势众 为什么不直接拿下码头 |
[17:14] | Oh, no. Not impatient at all. | 那还真是一点都不急躁 |
[17:16] | Mr. Sheck… | 谢克先生 |
[17:18] | No need to stir the pot. | 没必要煽风点火 |
[17:20] | I think you’ll find that brute force, | 我认为你会觉得使用蛮力解决问题 |
[17:23] | while it’s easy, it’s exceedingly messy. | 很简单 可这样会很混乱 |
[17:26] | I prefer precision. | 我更喜欢精准 |
[17:30] | Design over chaos. | 缜密设计而非混乱 |
[18:05] | You taught yourself some new tricks. | 你学会了一些新招数嘛 |
[18:08] | No more games. Overwatch, I have the target. | 游戏结束 守望者 我抓住目标了 |
[18:13] | That’s a whole lot of bad news. | 情况非常不妙 |
[18:15] | Arrow, you’re about to get some company. | 绿箭侠 有不少敌人正在靠近 |
[18:17] | – Oliver! – Overwatch, do you copy? | – 奥利弗 – 守望者 收到了吗 |
[18:19] | I’m afraid Ms. Smoak can’t hear you. | 恐怕斯莫克女士听不见你的声音了 |
[18:21] | You see, I also have some tricks, Mr. Queen, and I have friends. | 我也有招 奎恩先生 而且我还有朋友 |
[18:28] | Hello, kapiushon. | 你好 兜帽男 |
[18:31] | How were your holidays? | 假期过得怎么样 |
[18:33] | Funny you should mention that. | 正好你提到了 |
[18:37] | Looks like we’re getting a late Christmas present. | 看来我们收到迟来的圣诞礼物了 |
[18:45] | I thought you only targeted criminals. | 我以为你只打击罪犯 |
[18:47] | Thought you’d know vigilantes are criminals, Mr. Mayor. | 义务警员也是罪犯 市长先生 |
[18:54] | You’ll find that I don’t play games, Mr. Queen, | 你会发现我从不玩游戏 奎恩先生 |
[18:57] | but I do win. | 可我确实赢了 |
[18:58] | It’s enough. | 够了 |
[19:00] | I am so sick of everyone not killing him | 我已经厌倦机会来临时 |
[19:02] | when we get the chance. | 没人去杀掉他 |
[19:06] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[19:12] | You know, for a smart guy, | 你得知道 对于一个聪明人来说 |
[19:15] | that was a dumb move. | 这是个愚蠢的举动 |
[19:18] | There’s a time and a place for Oliver Queen’s demise. | 奥利弗·奎恩终究会死 |
[19:22] | Now is not it. | 现在时机还未到 |
[19:27] | So Cayden James not only has Laurel, | 所以凯登·詹姆斯不仅拥有劳蕾尔 |
[19:28] | but he’s backed by two different criminal organizations? | 而且同时被两个犯罪团伙所支持吗 |
[19:31] | And a deranged killer that we haven’t been able | 还有一个我们两年时间都没法抓获的 |
[19:33] | to put down for two years. | 疯癫杀手 |
[19:35] | Oliver, if Cayden James has his own posse, man, | 奥利弗 如果凯登·詹姆斯有了他的部队 |
[19:40] | maybe we need to think about evening the playing field. | 或许我们也应该在人手上势均力敌 |
[19:42] | We are not folding Curtis, Rene, and Dinah back in. | 我不会召回柯蒂斯 雷内和黛娜的 |
[19:46] | I don’t trust they won’t compromise us. | 我不知道他们会不会出卖我们 |
[19:48] | Cayden James told you that he wants to watch this city burn. | 凯登·詹姆斯说他想看着这座城被焚烧 |
[19:53] | This is no time for ego, man. | 没时间让你自负了 兄弟 |
[19:55] | This is not ego. | 我不是自负 |
[19:57] | John, you more than anyone know | 约翰 你比任何人都清楚 |
[19:59] | you don’t go into the field | 不能和不可靠的人 |
[20:01] | with people you can’t rely on. | 一起上战场 |
[20:03] | Ok. Well, then how about not going into the field? | 好吧 如果不上战场呢 |
[20:05] | They need to know what’s going on. | 他们得知道发生了什么 |
[20:07] | Dinah deserves to know the truth about her ex. | 黛娜需要知道有关她前任的真相 |
[20:09] | I agree, so we share Intel, | 我同意 我们可以分享情报 |
[20:12] | but that’s it. | 但是到此为止 |
[20:21] | Is that a bottle? | 那是个酒瓶吗 |
[20:27] | Worse maybe. | 或许更糟 |
[20:39] | A photo album. | 是个相册 |
[20:42] | Ok. You’ve definitely just hit bottom, Quentin. | 你现在绝对是跌倒谷底了 昆汀 |
[20:46] | I think we need to call your sponsor. | 我想你得打给你的赞助者 |
[20:48] | Yeah. Maybe he can talk some sense into me. | 是的 或许他可以稍微安慰一下我 |
[20:50] | Ok. Well, I’ve been in a coma for 6 months, | 我陷入了六个月的昏迷 |
[20:53] | so why don’t you fill me in a little? | 为什么不和我讲讲呢 |
[20:55] | Um, you know–you know last month when I was held hostage, | 你知道 上个月我被抓为人质 |
[20:57] | you know, and she– she let me go? | 可是 她放我走的事情吗 |
[21:00] | What I saw in her is what I see here. | 当时的她和我在照片里看到的她一样 |
[21:03] | Look. I mean, everyone– even Ra’s Al Ghul– | 我的意思是 每个人 就算是忍者大师 |
[21:06] | has had moments of kindness. | 都曾有过善良的时刻 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:10] | Look. I’m not saying that this Laurel is that bad, but– | 听着 我不是说劳蕾尔非常坏 可是 |
[21:14] | I just can’t stop thinking that if I abandon her, | 我一直在想如果我抛弃了她 |
[21:17] | if I write her off as some kind of psycho | 如果我把她当成神经病 |
[21:19] | and–I know this– | 而且 我知道这 |
[21:23] | sounds crazy, but if there is | 听起来很疯狂 可如果有什么办法 |
[21:26] | just some way to get through to her | 能够让她改邪归正 |
[21:28] | and I don’t take it, it’s gonna be like | 而我却没有把握住 这感觉就像 |
[21:30] | watching her die all over again. | 又一次眼睁睁地看着她死掉一样 |
[21:32] | You’re like a father to me, you know that? | 你对我而言就像父亲一样 你知道吗 |
[21:35] | If you go down this road, Quentin, | 如果你真要一条路走到黑的话 昆汀 |
[21:37] | you could end up getting killed. | 你最后会死的 |
[21:39] | Even if you don’t care what happens to you, | 就算你不顾自己的安危 |
[21:42] | don’t forget to think about your other daughter. | 别忘了考虑你另外一个女儿的安危 |
[21:50] | Thanks for agreeing to meet with us. | 谢谢你们同意见面 |
[21:52] | Yeah. I’m not really sure I see the point. | 我不太清楚这是为了什么 |
[21:53] | We’re out of the game. | 我们已经出局了 |
[21:56] | I don’t exactly see Cayden James | 我不认为凯登·詹姆斯 |
[21:58] | respecting those type of boundaries. | 承认这一点 |
[22:00] | Cayden had Laurel plant a camera at the bunker. | 他让劳蕾尔在地堡放了一个摄像头 |
[22:06] | We’re all compromised. | 我们全都暴露了 |
[22:08] | How long have you all know about this? | 你们什么时候发现的 |
[22:09] | 24 hours. | 24小时之前 |
[22:11] | You’ve known we were exposed like this | 一天前你们就知道我们暴露了 |
[22:13] | for a whole day, you’re just telling us now? | 可是现在才告诉我们吗 |
[22:14] | Look. We thought our Intel was rock solid, | 听着 我们一直以为我们的情报很牢靠 |
[22:17] | and then we found out that Laurel wasn’t | 可之后我们才发现劳蕾尔并不是 |
[22:20] | the only one that he’s in league with. | 凯登·詹姆斯唯一的同伴 |
[22:21] | He’s working with the Bratva and Ricardo Diaz. | 他的帮手还有兄弟会和里卡多·迪亚兹 |
[22:23] | Just what the city needs. | 正是这座城市所需要的 |
[22:25] | She’s not the only member of his group. | 她不是凯登唯一的同伙 |
[22:28] | Dinah… Vincent’s working with them, too. | 黛娜 文森特也是他们的人 |
[22:40] | No, no. That’s–that’s– that’s insane, that’s insane. | 不 不 这 这 这是胡说八道 胡说八道 |
[22:42] | Vince hunts criminals. He doesn’t throw down with them. | 文斯打击罪犯 他不会和他们同流合污 |
[22:44] | Oliver saw him with James and the rest. | 奥利弗看见他和詹姆斯那伙人在一起 |
[22:46] | Well, excuse me if I don’t just take Oliver’s word for it. | 抱歉 很抱歉我不相信奥利弗说的话 |
[22:50] | I mean, keeping us under surveillance. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[22:52] | It sounds like he and Cayden James have a lot in common. | 似乎他和凯登詹姆斯有很多共同点 |
[22:55] | Rene, we did that for the good of the team. | 雷内 我们这么做是为了团队 |
[22:59] | Is that how you sleep at night, John? | 你每天晚上就是这样想着才睡着的吗 |
[23:02] | We are facing an actual breach in security. | 我们面临严峻的安全问题 |
[23:06] | You guys gave up on Oliver. | 你们抛弃了奥利弗 |
[23:08] | You don’t get to stay mad at daddy because he read your diary | 就因为爸爸读了你的日记 |
[23:10] | and you get to just skip out on curfew. | 就生气不按时回家 |
[23:12] | That’s not the way it works. | 这样行不通的 |
[23:14] | I’m getting sick and tired of you talking to me | 我受够了你把我做的事 |
[23:15] | like I did what I did on a whim. | 当做心血来潮 |
[23:18] | I did it for my daughter. | 我是为了女儿 |
[23:19] | And your choice put the whole team in jeopardy, Rene. | 你的选择让整个团队陷入了危险 雷内 |
[23:23] | We think that showed us where you stand. | 这些就足够表明你的立场了 |
[23:25] | – Dinah. – Where you going, Dinah? | – 戴娜 – 你去哪 戴娜 |
[23:27] | Out. I’m not gonna sit here and watch you two | 出去 我不打算坐在这里 看你们俩 |
[23:29] | point fingers at everybody but yourselves. | 指责别人 不找自己毛病 |
[23:47] | Move or get moved, hoodie. | 要么走要么被赶走 兜帽 |
[23:50] | Hey. Stand down. He’s a– | 别上手 他是 |
[23:53] | he’s a friend of mine. | 是我朋友 |
[23:54] | Well, he’s an acquaintance. | 他是个熟人 |
[23:58] | Business associate? What do you need? | 生意伙伴 有什么需要 |
[24:01] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[24:02] | I got a, uh, text sent to me tonight from inside | 我收到一条 |
[24:05] | my daughter’s dorm room. | 来自我女儿宿舍的短信 |
[24:07] | Now, Cayden James, he can–he can have the port. | 港口可以归凯登·詹姆斯了 |
[24:10] | You’re running scared. | 你要仓皇逃跑了 |
[24:12] | I’m gonna run anywhere for my baby girl, all right? | 为了我女儿跑去哪都可以 |
[24:14] | As long as James and his crew are out there, | 詹姆斯那一伙人一天不离开这里 |
[24:17] | she will never be safe. | 她就永远无法安全 |
[24:19] | Neither will you. | 你也是 |
[24:20] | But? | 但是 |
[24:22] | But I can stop him with your help. | 但是有了你的帮助我就可以阻止他 |
[24:26] | If you listen to me, you do what I say, | 如果你听我的话 按我说的做 |
[24:31] | we can end Cayden James. | 我们能结果凯登·詹姆斯 |
[24:40] | I’m so glad you wanted to meet again. | 你又想见面我真高兴 |
[24:45] | Cayden James. | 凯登·詹姆斯 |
[24:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:49] | You lying son of a bitch. | 你这个大骗子 |
[24:52] | You were just getting close to me for him. | 你接近我只是为了他 |
[24:55] | Dinah, hey, can we talk about this somewhere else? | 黛娜 我们能换个地方谈谈吗 |
[25:00] | That’s a great idea, Vince. | 好主意 文斯 |
[25:02] | The precinct has a really nice room for you, | 警局给你准备了一间不错的房间 |
[25:04] | really nice interrogation room. | 非常好的审讯室 |
[25:06] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[25:08] | I should have taken you in the second | 你一回到我身边 |
[25:09] | you came back into my life. | 我就该把你送进监狱 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:37] | – Charges are in place. – So are mine. | – 炸弹布置好了 – 我的也是 |
[25:41] | Oliver, you sure about this, man? | 奥利弗 你确定吗 |
[25:44] | You don’t sound like you are. | 你好像不确定呢 |
[25:47] | If we do this, | 我们要是这么做 |
[25:49] | Cayden James will bring his whole group here. | 凯登·詹姆斯会把全班人马搬来 |
[25:51] | – And? – And Cayden will bring | – 然后呢 – 然后凯登 |
[25:53] | everyone, Oliver. | 会把所有人带来 奥利弗 |
[25:55] | I’m no place close to 100%, | 我不是百分百确定 |
[25:56] | but, look– the rest of the team. | 但 剩下的队员 |
[25:58] | – There is no rest of the team. – Oliver, we can use their help. | – 没有剩下的队员了 – 奥利弗 我们需要他们帮助 |
[26:01] | – All you have to do is ask. – We would have to trust them, | – 你只需要说一句 – 那我们就必须相信他们了 |
[26:03] | and we can’t. | 我们不能相信他们 |
[26:05] | We can’t. John, we’ve been over this. | 不行 约翰 我们已经讨论过了 |
[26:07] | I know, but we’ve also been over other things | 我知道 但我们也谈论过其他事情 |
[26:09] | like you and the League of Assassins, | 例如你和刺客联盟 |
[26:10] | me with my secret. | 我和我的秘密 |
[26:12] | Oliver, the best partnerships are built on forgiveness, man. | 奥利弗 最棒的合作关系是建立在原谅上的 |
[26:15] | No one knows that more than you and me. | 没人比你更了解这一点 |
[26:17] | I got arrested in front of my son, | 我在儿子面前被抓走 |
[26:19] | got dragged away in handcuffs because | 带着手铐被拖走 因为 |
[26:20] | of something that Rene did. | 雷内做的事 |
[26:22] | I don’t know how to forgive it. | 我不知道如何原谅 |
[26:24] | I tried. John, more importantly, | 我试过了 约翰 更重要的是 |
[26:27] | what’s Cayden James up to? | 凯登·詹姆斯想做什么 |
[26:29] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[26:31] | He has known our identities for months. | 他知道我们身份数月 |
[26:34] | He hasn’t outed us. Why? | 但还没揭穿我们 为什么 |
[26:37] | This started with you, with me, and with Felicity. | 这件事从你 我 费莉希蒂身上开始 |
[26:41] | Whatever comes our way, we can handle it. | 不管遇到什么困难 我们都能处理 |
[26:45] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[26:59] | Are you actually eating the old crogurt? | 你真的在吃过期的面包吗 |
[27:02] | Shut up. Your old is my delicious. | 闭嘴 你觉得过期 我觉得美味 |
[27:04] | – How’s Zoe? – I don’t know. I just… | – 佐伊怎么样了 – 不知道 我只是 |
[27:07] | Need her to feel like everything’s going back to normal. | 希望她感觉一切都恢复正常了 |
[27:10] | I hope it is. It’d help if you could delete whatever the D.A.’s got. | 希望如此 你要是能删除地方检察官手上的证据那可就帮大忙了 |
[27:13] | We just found out that Cayden James had the bunker bugged | 我们刚发现凯登·詹姆斯在地堡放了窃听器 |
[27:16] | for a couple of months, so maybe we should just take a little break | 已经好几个月了 我们应该歇一歇 |
[27:18] | on saying incriminating things like that out loud! | 别再大声说那些和犯罪有关的事情了 |
[27:20] | All right, all right. I’m sorry. | 好的好的 我错了 |
[27:22] | I’m just anxious is all. | 我只是紧张而已 |
[27:24] | I know, but, unfortunately, | 我知道 但是 不幸的是 |
[27:26] | they have a backup of all these files, | 他们给这些文件都备份了 |
[27:28] | and even worse, the records are saying that they have hard copies. | 更糟的是 记录显示他们存了纸质副本 |
[27:31] | – Damn. – Yeah, I know, | – 我靠 – 我知道 |
[27:33] | but I’m inside the system. | 但我进入系统了 |
[27:35] | I’m just trying to find–whoa! | 正在找 |
[27:36] | – Whoa what? – I think I just found something. | – 什么 – 我好像找到什么了 |
[27:38] | Yeah. There’s a record on how Watson found out you were Wild Dog. | 有记录显示 沃森是怎么发现你是野狗的了 |
[27:41] | – There’s an audio recording. – You thinking what I’m thinking? | – 有语音记录 – 你和我想的一样吗 |
[27:43] | Well, that depends on if you’re thinking that Cayden James leaked | 那要看你想的是不是凯登·詹姆斯 |
[27:45] | an audio file of you from the bunker to the FBI. | 泄露你在地堡说话的语音文件给FBI了 |
[27:47] | Is that what you’re thinking? That’s what you’re thinking, right? | 你是想的这个吗 是吧 是不是 |
[27:49] | – Yeah. – Good. We’re on the same page. | – 是 – 很好 那我们就说到一起了 |
[27:52] | Don’t you knock? | 你不会敲门吗 |
[27:54] | Don’t you lock your doors? | 你们不会锁门吗 |
[27:56] | You look like you were just in a fight. | 看起来你好像刚打过架 |
[27:57] | – You were just in a fight. – With who? | – 你是和别人打过架 – 和谁 |
[27:59] | Vince. I confronted him. | 文森 我和他对峙了 |
[28:02] | – He did this and ran. – I’m so sorry, Dinah. | – 他打了我之后就跑了 – 很抱歉 戴娜 |
[28:04] | It was my fault for believing in him in the first damn place | 相信他找他对峙 |
[28:07] | and for confronting him, exposing the fact that | 本来就是我的错 让他知道了 |
[28:09] | we know about him and Cayden James. | 我们了解他和凯登·詹姆斯合伙的事 |
[28:10] | That’s my fault, too. Sorry. | 那也是我的错 抱歉 |
[28:12] | Curtis and I were just talking about James | 柯蒂斯和我在讨论詹姆斯 |
[28:14] | and the bunker being compromised. | 和地堡被入侵的事 |
[28:16] | Yeah, and how that might have led to Rene being compromised. | 然后雷内是怎么因此被发现的 |
[28:18] | You think Cayden provided Samanda Watson with her case? | 你觉得莎曼达·沃森的案子信息是凯登提供的吗 |
[28:20] | – That’s the theory. – A good one, though. | – 理论是这样 – 不过推断得好 |
[28:22] | Yeah, but if Cayden had audio and video | 是啊 但如果凯登有我们所有人的 |
[28:24] | on all of us, especially Oliver, | 音频和视频 尤其是奥利弗的 |
[28:26] | why would he just tee up, Rene? | 为什么他按兵不动呢 雷内 |
[28:28] | It figures he’d go after the most handsome and charming. | 他可能会找最帅最迷人的人麻烦 |
[28:31] | Well, maybe when Oliver finally takes down Cayden James, | 也许当奥利弗终于打败凯登·詹姆斯后 |
[28:33] | we’ll figure out all the details of his master plan. | 我们才能知道他的伟大计划是什么 |
[28:36] | Why assume we’re gonna wait for Oliver? | 为什么就假定我们要等奥利弗了呢 |
[28:40] | What are we gonna do here? We’re gonna sit around | 我们就在这里干等着吗 在这里坐等 |
[28:42] | and wait to see how this all plays out? | 情况会如何演变吗 |
[28:44] | Hope it plays out, you mean? | 你是说希望能有好结果吧 |
[28:46] | Are you guys serious about this, | 你们是认真的吗 |
[28:48] | about taking on Cayden James and his superposse? | 关于对抗凯登·詹姆斯和他的超级小队 |
[28:51] | I let Vince walk once. I’m not gonna make that mistake again. | 我放过了一次文森 不会再犯错了 |
[28:53] | And I owe that son of a bitch some serious payback. | 我得好好让那个混蛋遭到报应 |
[28:56] | If I’m reading the room correctly, | 如果我没理解错 |
[28:58] | we’re gonna form our own team, right? | 我们要组成自己的小队 是吧 |
[29:02] | Right. | 对 |
[29:06] | Right. | 对 |
[29:09] | – What’s going on? – Signal chatter | – 怎么了 – 波提纳利笔记本 |
[29:10] | from the Bertinellis’ laptop. | 上捕获到的讯息显示 |
[29:11] | They’re bringing in the Red Lions. | 他们要派出红狮了 |
[29:13] | Ah. The Red Lions. Chechnyan death squad. | 红狮 车臣自杀小队 |
[29:15] | Bertinelli’s not gonna let the port go without a fight. | 波提纳利不打算不战而降 |
[29:18] | Well, I’m thinking the enemy of Cayden James is | 我觉得凯登·詹姆斯的敌人 |
[29:20] | my favorite death squad. | 就是我最喜欢的自杀小队 |
[29:21] | The Red Lions liberated a town in Kizlyar last year. | 红狮去年解放了基兹利亚尔的一个小镇 |
[29:23] | Turned it into a wasteland. | 将那里变成了废墟 |
[29:25] | We can’t let James’ group go up against these guys. | 我们不能让詹姆斯的团队去对抗他们 |
[29:27] | The collateral damage will destroy the port. | 附带损害会毁掉港口 |
[29:28] | Where are Bertinelli and the Red Lions holed up? | 波提纳利和红狮躲在哪里 |
[29:30] | Storage facility on Fifth and Brockton. | 第五大道和布罗克顿交汇的仓库 |
[29:35] | We can take the port without Bertinelli’s say, | 可以在未经波提纳尔允许下占领港口 |
[29:36] | but there are a lot of players in this city. | 但这个城里有很多竞争对手 |
[29:39] | I think you should set a precedent | 我觉得你领导的时候 |
[29:41] | for when you’re in charge. | 应该为后人立下先例 |
[29:43] | I’m already in charge, Ms. Lance. | 我已经掌控了全局 兰斯女士 |
[29:46] | Even more reason to use his corpse as a message. | 那更应该用他的尸体来杀鸡儆猴了 |
[29:49] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[29:52] | Mr. Bertinelli has his army. | 波提纳利先生有军队 |
[29:55] | He should meet ours. | 应该让他见见我的 |
[30:02] | – Think Bertinelli’s gonna show? – He better. | – 波提纳利回来嘛 – 最好会来 |
[30:07] | He will. | 一定会来的 |
[30:12] | Well, let’s get this over with. | 我们赶紧速战速决 |
[30:14] | If keyhole satellite imagery is anything to go off of, | 如果锁眼卫星图像被动了手脚 |
[30:16] | it looks like Cayden James took the bait. | 那凯登·詹姆斯可能就上钩了 |
[30:35] | Funny thing! You guys don’t look like | 有意思 你们开起来一点都不像 |
[30:38] | a Chechnyan death squad. | 车臣自杀小队 |
[31:01] | We have Ricardo Diaz in the house | 里卡多·迪亚兹在这里 |
[31:03] | but no Cayden James. | 但是凯登·詹姆斯不在 |
[31:05] | I’ll take it. | 我来解决他们 |
[31:51] | Oh, no. We have a very large problem. | 不好 我们有一个很严重的问题 |
[31:53] | Oliver, get out of there! | 奥利弗 赶紧离开那 |
[31:57] | Send in the cavalry. | 我把救兵派过去 |
[32:07] | So how does this compare to Halo? | 这和光环比起来怎么样 |
[32:09] | So…Much…Better. | 强多了 |
[32:23] | Stand down, Oliver. | 投降吧奥利弗 |
[32:25] | You are vastly outnumbered. | 我们人比你多太多了 |
[32:27] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[32:37] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[32:56] | Let’s get the hell out of this freak show. | 我们赶紧离开这场怪胎秀吧 |
[33:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:02] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[33:04] | Don’t leave early. | 别提前走啊 |
[33:06] | The best parts are always at the end. | 压轴好戏往往是在最后的 |
[33:11] | I’m disappointed, Mr. Bertinelli. | 我很失望 波提内利先生 |
[33:13] | I truly am but not unreasonable. | 真的很失望 但也不是无理由的 |
[33:16] | This can go one of two ways for you and your men. | 你和你的人有两条路可以走 |
[33:19] | The choice is yours. | 你们自己来选 |
[33:27] | Forgive me, kid. | 原谅我 孩子 |
[33:51] | – Mr. Bertinelli – Fine. Relax, all right? | – 波提纳利先生 – 好吧 冷静下来好吗 |
[33:54] | All right. Just take the– take the freakin’ port. | 好了 你们把那该死的港口拿走吧 |
[33:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Although you elected to betray me this evening, | 尽管今晚你选择了背叛我 |
[34:02] | you ultimately made the right choice. | 你最终还是做出了正确的选择 |
[34:13] | Which is why I won’t have your daughter killed. | 所以我不会杀掉你的女儿 |
[34:16] | I expect you can find the most effective use for this corpse to– | 我希望你们能找到最有效的方法利用这具尸体来 |
[34:20] | how did you put it– send a message. | 怎么说来着 传递一个信息 |
[34:49] | So are you happy to be back in your newly debugged, | 回到刚清理过的 |
[34:52] | crime-fighting lair? | 反犯罪巢穴你感到高兴吗 |
[34:53] | Cayden James got away. | 凯登·詹姆斯跑掉了 |
[34:55] | Everybody got away. Ahem. | 所有人都跑掉了 |
[34:59] | Have you seen that movie “Bull Durham”? | 你有没有看过一部电影叫百万金臂 |
[35:00] | – Hmm. – My mom made me watch | – 嗯 – 我母亲一直 |
[35:02] | that movie all the time. | 逼着我去看那部电影 |
[35:04] | I mean, it is the best baseball movie ever, | 我是说 那是世上最好的有关棒球的电影 |
[35:05] | but she used to say that Susan Sarandon | 她曾说苏珊·萨兰登 |
[35:07] | was her fictional life coach. | 是她理想的人生导师 |
[35:10] | Anyway, there’s a line in this movie | 总之 电影里有这么一句台词 |
[35:12] | where she says, “Sometimes, you win. | 她说 有时你会赢 |
[35:16] | “Sometimes, you lose. | 有时你会输 |
[35:19] | – Sometimes, it rains.” – “Sometimes it rains.” | – 有时会下雨 – 有时会下雨 |
[35:22] | You can’t control the weather. | 你不能掌控天气变化 |
[35:24] | You couldn’t control Bertinelli betraying you. | 那你也无法控制波提纳利是否背叛你 |
[35:25] | You know what else I can’t control? | 你知道还有什么是我无法掌控的吗 |
[35:28] | Their numbers advantage. | 他们的人数优势 |
[35:30] | I can’t be out there solo against that group. | 我不可能一个人对付他们那么多人 |
[35:33] | It’s–it’s not the smart move. | 这不是明智的做法 |
[35:37] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误 |
[35:41] | I just want to say that I, for one, | 我只想说我个人 |
[35:44] | think it’s great that we’re all back in the same room together. | 认为我们现在重新聚到同一个房间中挺好的 |
[35:48] | Trust and forgiveness. | 信任和原谅 |
[35:50] | For the past few weeks, I have been | 过去几周 |
[35:53] | really struggling to square that circle. | 我一直想去绕过这个弯来 |
[35:55] | I think–I think all of us have. | 我想我们都是这样 |
[35:59] | Rene, as a father, I understand why you did what you did. | 雷内 作为一个父亲 我理解你为何那样做 |
[36:03] | I also recognize that you might be taking | 我同样也发现 |
[36:07] | me away from my son. | 你使得我与我的儿子分离 |
[36:10] | I reacted to that, and I got angry. | 我做出了反应 一气之下 |
[36:16] | The three of us decided to put the three of you under surveillance. | 我们三个决定开始监视你们 |
[36:20] | I take responsibility for that. | 这也完全是我一人的责任 |
[36:22] | It was without question– it was a breach of trust. | 这很明显 是信任的缺失 |
[36:28] | So was lying to the team about Vince, | 对整个队伍撒关于文斯的谎也同样如此 |
[36:30] | and I’m not trying to point fingers, Dinah. | 我不知想要怪谁 黛娜 |
[36:32] | I am simply trying to illustrate that there is– | 我只是想说明 |
[36:36] | there is blame on all sides here, | 我们其实都有责任 |
[36:39] | but we don’t have time for grudges or recriminations. | 但是我们没有时间怨恨或指责 |
[36:42] | We don’t, not with what this city is up against. | 我们没有了 尤其是在这样一个危急的时刻 |
[36:45] | So what do you guys think? | 所以你们怎么说 |
[36:49] | Clean slate? | 既往不咎 |
[36:53] | Clean slate? | 既往不咎 |
[36:55] | Things just go back | 就像事情 |
[36:57] | to the way they were before? | 从来没有发生过那样吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:02] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[37:04] | Not after what the three of you did. | 尤其是在你们三个做了那样的事之后 |
[37:07] | This city needs us, | 这座城市需要我们 |
[37:10] | and we know that, and we’re not shirking that responsibility. | 我们都知道 我们也不会退缩 |
[37:15] | We decided to go our own way. | 我们决定从此分道扬镳 |
[37:18] | – Wait a minute. – No, no. Let’s– | – 等一下 – 不 我们 |
[37:19] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:21] | This is what Cayden James wants. | 这正是凯登·詹姆斯想要的 |
[37:23] | Cayden didn’t do this, Felicity. | 这不是凯登干的 |
[37:26] | He didn’t create an environment of distrust, | 他没有创造一个让我们相互背弃的环境 |
[37:29] | a team where some members of that team | 创造一个成员之间待遇 |
[37:32] | were treated differently than others. | 不平等的队伍 |
[37:35] | Cayden James didn’t demand allegiance | 凯登·詹姆斯没有要求忠诚 |
[37:39] | and then play by his own set of rules. | 然后自己我行我素 |
[37:42] | I came because I want to be a part of a real team. | 我来这是因为我想成为真正队伍中的一员 |
[37:46] | Point taken. | 我理解 |
[37:49] | I’d like to wish the three of you good luck, | 我想祝你们三个人好运 |
[37:51] | and I mean that sincerely– | 我是真心的 |
[37:53] | with Cayden, with Anatoly, Diaz, Black Siren, vigilante. | 当心凯登 阿纳托利 迪亚兹 黑金丝雀 治安维持者 |
[37:58] | These people are dangerous, | 这些人很危险 |
[38:01] | so whatever you have planned, | 所以无论你们在计划着什么 |
[38:02] | whatever your move is… | 无论你们如何行动 |
[38:07] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[38:09] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 |
[38:15] | I may have solved the glitch in my chip. | 我或许已经解决的芯片的故障 |
[38:21] | I hope it helps. | 希望这能帮到你们 |
[38:25] | I, um, really do. | 真心希望 |
[38:50] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[38:54] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[38:56] | Found these in my personal collection | 我在我的个人收藏中找到了这些 |
[38:59] | and thought that we could add them to your album. | 感觉可以加到你的相册里去 |
[39:01] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:03] | – It’s my apology. – For what? | – 这是我的道歉礼物 – 为什么道歉 |
[39:06] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:07] | Look. Malcolm was every bit as bad | 马尔科姆之前和 |
[39:10] | as this Laurel is right now, | 劳蕾尔一样坏 |
[39:12] | and…then in the end, he–he wasn’t. | 但是最后他变了 |
[39:18] | He changed, and Laurel can, too. | 他变好了 劳蕾尔一定也能这样 |
[39:23] | I had no right to tell you that she couldn’t. | 我没有权利告诉你她不行 |
[39:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:31] | How the hell am I gonna do that? | 我到底该怎么做呢 |
[39:33] | Well, I can help, and I don’t know. | 我可以帮你 但我也不知道 |
[39:38] | Maybe together, we can find a way | 也许我们齐心协力 可以找到一个办法 |
[39:41] | to break through to her. | 让她回心转意 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:47] | When you said you had something to show us, | 当你说有东西要给我们看的时候 |
[39:49] | didn’t you think lights would be useful? | 你就没想到开个灯很有必要吗 |
[39:51] | One second, guys. | 马上 伙计们 |
[39:52] | It is all about the reveal. | 开场最重要 |
[40:03] | What does it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[40:04] | Some…Place. | 某个 什么地方吗 |
[40:06] | No. It’s–it’s our new lair. Heh. | 不 这是我们新的老窝 |
[40:07] | Helix used to operate out of here, | 双螺旋之前曾用过这个地方 |
[40:09] | but it’s not like they’re using it anymore, so– | 但是他们废弃了这个地方 所以 |
[40:12] | Curtis, it’s genius. | 柯蒂斯 你是个天才 |
[40:14] | Seriously, nice work. | 真心的 干得不错 |
[40:16] | I’m glad you guys like it. | 你们喜欢就好 |
[40:18] | Now, I don’t suggest we make this a regular thing, | 现在 我当然不希望我们整天在这喝酒 |
[40:21] | seeing as how I’m a lightweight and all, | 搞得好像我很轻浮 |
[40:23] | but this event warrants a celebration. | 但今天我们必须庆祝一下 |
[40:27] | Well, I am just glad that I found partners who I can trust. | 我只是为能找到值得信任的队友而高兴 |
[40:31] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[40:35] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[40:44] | I’m concerned… | 我有点担心 |
[40:47] | And the feeling doesn’t suit me well. | 我很不喜欢这种感觉 |
[40:50] | You got the port like you wanted. | 你已经如愿得到了港口 |
[40:53] | Sorry if I was unclear. My concern relates to you. | 可能我没有表达清楚 我是因为你才担心的 |
[40:57] | Your continued association with Ms. Drake | 你持续和德雷克的关系 |
[40:59] | wouldn’t worry me | 其实没有什么 |
[41:02] | if this surveillance didn’t suggest | 如果这段监控没有表明 |
[41:06] | that she knows about our association. | 她知道我们的关系的话 |
[41:08] | Don’t worry. I can handle Dinah. | 别担心 我能对付得了戴娜 |
[41:15] | There’s not a button she has that I don’t know how to push. | 她所有的套路我都了解得一清二楚 |
[41:21] | All right. New chip is in. | 好了 新的芯片植入了 |
[41:25] | Just one second. | 马上就好 |
[41:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:37] | Doesn’t feel any different. | 没感觉有什么不一样 |
[41:39] | Well, it takes a minute. | 再等一下 |
[41:47] | Or not! | 才怪 |
[41:49] | It worked? | 有用吗 |
[41:57] | Looks like we’re not as undermanned as we thought. | 看起来我们也不缺人手了 |
[42:00] | Yes! | 说得没错 |